Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Adapt

(163 reviews)

Adapt provides access to millions of contact and business information. Business Owners, Sales & Marketing professionals use Adapt to get accurate and updated contact information to grow their business.

Work for Adapt?

Learning about Adapt?

Adapt Reviews

Showing 172 Adapt reviews
Adapt review by Joesphine W.
Joesphine W.

"It the best i cant compare any other site with this"

What do you like best?

It fast and it gives you the best result you seeking for an even more and also it is very easy to use with no stress and I can't wait to have a full membership with the site and enjoy all the full benefits the site as to offer in full.

What do you dislike?

Nothng as of yet i dont dislike anything yet or only the fate that i am not a full member so i do not enjoy all the full membership benefits and all so i can find more infomations dayly that will help me wth my bussiness all over the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It the best you just have to try it and see for your self and it the best money can buy dont wait jus

I am trying to make my business grow so I need more contact to share ideas and also work together, so how business can grow and I can be contacted to everyone I need to be in contact with or pieces of information I need to find so I can be in contact with them and we can do business together or even consult each other on business matters, Conferences meeting and all that as to do with business so I will be always ready for anything that comes my way so far it business with Adapt I will not be left behind I will always be one set ahead of everything.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adapt
Adapt review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Enables our business to run more efficiently"

What do you like best?

I have to say that bulk upload of domains to advanced search is a rareity on the market. while no source is perfect, they get closer to accurate than any other source we use - we use 15 platforms for our business.

The add-on also allows email finding based on first last domain or COMPANY - they are the only ones who do this with any level of accuracy. This is the 3rd stop in our process (the first two are our own tech).

We are always evaluating platforms and use redundant technology on purpose. This is the only source that has consistently been in the stack, never paused or removed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes companies outside the criteria appear in results. The team is responsive to fix. I would not have written anything here but it is required question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BUY IT

SPEED and ACCURACY. They along with the whole industry is not pefect, but they come out on top of the accurate email test I do every 30 days.

What Marketing Account Intelligence solution do you use?

Adapt review by Jestoni Darwin E.
Jestoni Darwin E.

"Effeciency and Mobility"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and fast. I get profiles easily. Some are hard to find but you still got it. I wish you can extract all profiles especially in LinkedIn. There are still missing ones. If possible hope you can get or tie up with local mobile number providers. That may help a lot. All North America Areas are our scope.

What do you dislike?

I tried counterchecking the emails with other extensions and sometimes others are much alike. There are also profiles in LinkedIn that has no record and even the domain is not recognized. Hope you also get more of their personal emails aside from domains. I can recommend this with most friends but they may not like it once some profiles can't be found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and fast.

Sourcing. It can give me access to important emails and contacts that am looking for. Some of which can be validated using other extensions too. I wish you get more of personal emails and contact numbers via mobile. In recruiting, this is an important tool and can be maximized by offshore recruiters. Good job!

Adapt review by Han P.
Han P.

"Sales representative"

What do you like best?

1. You can find most of your leads very quickly and most of them are right

2. It`s is easy to use with user-friendly design

What do you dislike?

So far it is one of the best chrome extensation that I used. I have nothing to add about the things that I don`t like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It`s one of the best tools for sales and marketing people that you can use! It help us to improve our conversions and find the contact of the right people. Moreover, the chance to find right email is more then high! I figured out that 85% of the search is successful!

It is easy to use extention that helps our business to find right people to improve sales intellengence. It helps us a lot in terms of targeting specific people and increase our conversions.

Adapt review by Viswanath M. P.
Viswanath M. P.

"It has been good 9 times out of 10.... consistently"

What do you like best?

The recent - John Doe has opened your email feature is good. I think it is called the Adapt Prospector. This shows if the prospect has opened the mail as a Chrome notification.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. They are headed in the right direction. The real question is how they will price it once they reach critical mass. Will they load the user or will it be reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your credits wisely. And 90% and above is the way to go. Also use their Chrome Gmail and LinkedIn extensions.

As an SDR, I am balancing between Sales Navigator credits and Adapt. The Sales Navigator is a great prospecting tool, Adapt kind of complements this with email IDs.

Adapt review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Excelent Tool yo get Key People contact information "

What do you like best?

The tool is extremely easy to set up (download the extension), to run and to get the information you are looking for. It is also one of the most accurate tools compared to the other ones you can find for free. It’s not always easy to find someone’s email contacts so this tool makes the process very simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

The Limited amount of credit after which you have to pay for the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy and practical to use, to set up, to run, it´s all common sense. To me is one of the it's the most powerful email-finding tool ever created. As few free tools in the market right now. I highly recommed the tool. I really have Nothing negative to say regarding Adapt. Recommendations? Just Try it out because you won't regret it.

Basically Adapt has helped me to find most people’s email address that i need for my business. In other words prospecting and obtaining contact information for the business manager levels I am trying to contact

Adapt review by User

"LinkedIn Emails At A Glance"

What do you like best?

Finds emails almost immediately on LinkedIn. HUGE for lead generation for B2B services. I like how easy it is to use - all I have to do is click the Adapt Chrome extension logo and it automatically starts finding the email for me.

What do you dislike?

No cons so far! It would be great if the emails would show up on-screen (really all you have to do is click the chrome extension button and it shows you immediately).

Trying to find leads has been tough, as I need more information to find emails. With Adapt, it's been fairly simple to source emails on LinkedIn and identify specifically the emails of the people that I need.

An added bonus is that they have an accuracy rating which allows me to be able to know for sure that the email I am getting is reputable and reachable.

"Lead Gen"

What do you like best?

The chrome extension allows me to easily solve the hardest part of my work flow, quick and immediate access to contact information. Our industry moves fast so it's imperative we continue to improve the speed at which we approach our clients.

What do you dislike?

There little explanation describing the difference between the Lead builder vs Chrome extension. They are working to build subscribers (obviously) but aren't really telling me why one is better than the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can previously identify qualified leads and then use Adapt to acquire their contact information, Adapt is an amazing resource. I haven't tried any of Adapt's lead generation tools outside of the Chrome extension.

With Adapt we're getting in front of customers sooner, closing business faster, and relying less and less on outside and outdated influencers to reach clients and end-users.

Adapt review by Brendan H.
Brendan H.

"First I've found that actually does what it says on the tin!"

What do you like best?

The Chrome browser integration and it's sheer level of accuracy when I manually check many of the results is beyond that which I've seen from other '.io' email scrapers and verifiers. This saves me countless hours of flicking back between RocketReach and Google "@.....com" search queries, and at my rate of hourly salary as a business development manager, saving just one hour means it has already paid for itself.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using Adapt for a couple of days, but the fact is, there's not a great deal of complexity to the extension that I could have missed, even at this early stage.

The Chrome extension saves me countless hours of flicking back between RocketReach email format searches and Google "@.....com" search queries.

Adapt review by Aleksandra C.
Aleksandra C.

"I am amazed at what I can get from it!"

What do you like best?

I like that it takes me no time to get emails and leads for my businesses and I will use it for my clients as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say! I love it in every way!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their business and earn some extra leads every month. I am really impressed at how it works and how many leads it gets me everytime I search for an email. Very useful!

It improves my leads email campaign and it takes my conversions higher!

Adapt review by Lance B.
Lance B.

"AI Sales Leader"

What do you like best?

Thorough and accurate contact information for leads.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It is a very effective tool to connect with prospects. Adds the link in bridging cold to warm leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have saved close to 15 hours per week in terms of prospect contact information. Adapt provides accurate contacts immediately.

As a Manager, my team spent way too much time looking for contact information as opposed to being spreading the value of my company. Adapt has been extremely effective in increasing touch rates through every channel.

Adapt review by Jason L.
Jason L.

"Simple, Powerful with Reasonable Price"

What do you like best?

Adapt very helpful compared to other platforms out there like Hunter.

Adapt is able to show the designation of most of the contacts and help us in to direct the right person.

99% of the emails are legit.

What do you dislike?

Uses a credit per contact instead of per domain like hunter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good when you know what kind of specific department that you would want to approach.

Adapt has helped us with our business development initiatives and is able to let us choose the right person.

Adapt review by Max W.
Max W.

"I'm constantly building lists and reaching out to new Prospects. "

What do you like best?

Adapt is accurate and reliable and I can grab the information I need most from any website that has some information on a Prospective Client.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is no domain that is current for the contact and you have to go digging for a relevant domain, but it is a minor inconvenience.

The number one issue is reaching people and having Communication channels to reach them so Adapt has helped me accomplish that much more quickly than any other tool that I have attempted to use.

Adapt review by Internal Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Internal Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Nice app"

What do you like best?

It actually shows the percentage of veritability of e-mails. And it's really easy to operate, you just click the button and voila.. the e-mail address is right there. alsa it has domain search which is very useful on some occasions. it has 100 free tries that renew after a certain period of time, so you can easily use it for quick search for free on occasion

What do you dislike?

obvioulsy it isn't able to find e-mails of absolutely every linkedin profile you need. and it doesn't show personal e-mails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

create search for personal e-mails as well

getting into contact with cients and partners if we're interested in cooperation with them. not having to wait for them to accept our requests on linkedin

Adapt review by Matthew J. P.
Matthew J. P.

"Free Credits - Works Like a Charm"

What do you like best?

They let you test the experience first. It works with all of my typical prospecting outlets and most importantly - LINKEDIN. It is easy to read and gives you a short blurb about the company.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I have not used it enough to form an opinion about dislikes, but I have used other email finders/prospecting tools. It is my team's favorite google chrome add on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and compare it to hunter, skrapp, lusha, etc.. You will find it to be easy and reliable.

I have never once gotten an email from this thing that did not work. I am realizing how accurate it is and that has saved me a ton of time.

Adapt review by Sholey S.
Sholey S.

"Awesome lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

I am using this tool around one year and really happy with the result of the tool. It indicates me whether the email is valid or invalid and more ever its get the result really fast.

What do you dislike?

There are not much area that I dislike it. Some times it hiccups on some email. But so far its one of the best tool I have used.

Collecting leads more with this tool and love to use this tool.

Adapt review by EDIDIONG A.
EDIDIONG A.

"Awesome tool to lookup valid emails of prospects on linkedin.com"

What do you like best?

The prospect chrome extension is so sleek and user-friendly when looiking up valid email of a linkedin account. Once you're on a profile page, just click on the 'adapt prospector' extension to get the valid email for the contact.

So Easy!

What do you dislike?

I don't get to find valid prospects up to 100% accuracy...... lol

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to find business emails to promote your services? Adapt got you covered

Now I can easily get my services to business prospects

Adapt review by Benjamin W.
Benjamin W.

"Unlimited potential, massive data base, Chrome Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the chrome extension. It allows me to get information on potential clients from various sources. The data base is extensive and advanced searches can be done easily. Pradeep and his team are quick to response and always happy to hop on a call to answer questions.

What do you dislike?

When scrolling through pages, many of the pages are duplicates so it gets a bit frustrating and it seems I would be missing out on data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into the google chrome extension.

We are always looking for new leads. Lists can cost thousands of dollars, so with this tool we are able to get a lot of data at a good price.

Adapt review by Aditya G.
Aditya G.

"Great help for In my profession and for my data mining team"

What do you like best?

Great help for In my profession and for my data mining team its made my work much easier i used it in my daily basis and it really helps me to to find the emails and contacts very fast and on a click of a button

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such but can improve by providing the other details of the person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure

Great help for In my profession and for my data mining team

Adapt review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Honestly works great for finding the few emails we don't already have in our data. "

What do you like best?

I like that that you can manually lookup and email with the domain of your choice all in the chrome extension.

What do you dislike?

In the extension, it doesn't allow me to type the domain so I have to copy and paste it from somewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the Chrome extension to prospect on LinkedIn

We have automated processes that source our data. Once in a while it's incorrect and I like having Adapt as a backup for quick lookups.

"It really works!"

What do you like best?

I've been using the freemium version of this program for a large portion of my lead search. It really does help and has helped my email blasts and got me responses!

What do you dislike?

Lists aren't accurate! Sometimes I find that the list isnt accurate where you can type in "companyname.com"

I will find MANY emails through the linked in extension button to extract emails, but when i search the same ending domain name into the adapt.com. NOTHING.

I'm not sure why. but i still like this program. However, that is the only reason I will not purchase the subcription version.

Finding emails off linkedin!

But...I did once get a notification from linked in that had me weary. First of all, it logged me out of my linkedin..then I logged back in and it told me that it has detected an extension that is wrongfully extracting emails and if they catch me do it again they can suspend my account.

I was worried at first..and I kinda still am. But, I noticed the typical "get email" button is completely gone and now i can extract from the top rigth icon on my desktop.

Adapt review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Using Adapt has really helped with my prospecting by helping me find email addresses and phone numbers for potential clients.

What do you dislike?

The only real downside is that it's not 100% perfect with what it finds and on Linkedin it only shows you the email the person is signed up with on Linkedin, which many times is a gmail or hotmail account.

It helps with streamline the process of finding contact information.

Adapt review by User

"Mostly does what it says, but needs improvement"

What do you like best?

The email finder is good, when it works. The contact add to CRM feature will be great once they add it to an account. I liked it when it was integrated into LI directly.

What do you dislike?

too often I have to enter the domain myself. too often it can't find someone's email. or it it willl give someones email of the same name. add to SF is practically usless, as you have to add to many pieces of data manually and it does not link to an account

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait till they add to CRM correctly and improve reliability

finding emails faster, adding to CRM faster. cant elaborate thats it

Adapt review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

This takes LinkedIn contacts and does a great job of matching you to their business email

What do you dislike?

For a while the results were delivering a lot of personal emails but they have worked hard to create a matching service that delivers more business emails I have noticed

Finding accurate contact information for new contacts you are trying to reach on LinkedIn is very important and this solves that.

Adapt review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Adapt"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very efficient. I find that each time I look for an email address that 90% of the time Adapt is able to find the address and it works.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much I do not like. thanks.

The biggest challenge is usually finding the proper contact information for a prospect..

Adapt review by Josephine Marie L.
Josephine Marie L.

"The best tool to use to get more valid leads!!"

What do you like best?

With this tool, finding anyone's email can be easily done, no hassles and the advanced search feature is so awesome! You must try installing and using it!!

This tool is awesome, try using it.

What do you dislike?

Actually none, you can use live chat if you have concerns and they are so approachable. with that, you can also maximize the use and the features of the tool.

I am having a hard time looking for the the valid e-mails and this one is helpful. No more generating of emails and checking it one by one. Isn't it awesome?

Adapt review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Good lead search"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, and practical, I can find emails quickly and it shows me if the email is valid or not, one of the things a like most, specially because I dont waste my time sending it to find out it doesn't work!

What do you dislike?

I don't see something real to dislike, most of the email finders struggle a bit on getting all emails we need so, I don't blame if doesn't find all the ones I need, but so far it's been really useful better than others.

I'm finding more email and leads than before, which is good.

Adapt review by Agency
Agency

"Best email lookup tool"

What do you like best?

I've used a few different email lookup tools, and adapt.io is by far the best in the following ways:

- returns valid emails (!)

- easy to use

- powerful search features (search by name, job title, geography, specific industry or company, etc.)

What do you dislike?

So far, the only thing I dislike is how limited the free account is - I'd like more lead searches!

I'm constantly searching for email addresses for prospects - this is the #1 challenge for me and finally I've found a tool that's reliable!

Adapt review by Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.

"This is the perfect extension ever!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use plus the accuracy is very high! Unlike other extensions that is too expensive and not getting the right results.

What do you dislike?

None. The product is really good. I started as free and now my company is planning to upgrade.

It helped my team getting the right contact details.

Adapt review by Brandon H.
Brandon H.

"Need help reaching the right people? Adapt is the one for you!"

What do you like best?

I like that about 80% of the time it gives you the right email, tells you the direct corporate line and if they are a decision maker.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's not smart enough to know when people have their title or a degree listed in their names on LinkedIn. Also, if the person doesn't input the correct way their company is in LinkedIn it doesn't pull the correct domain or email.

This is helping me with my research and reaching out to potential clients.

Adapt review by Zackary G.
Zackary G.

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

I've been using Adapt for years to prospect new clients. They are the best tool I've found

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the emails I'm finding are inaccurate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sales prospecting

We're in a very fast-paced space, so Adapt allows me to find new prospects to grow my business

Adapt review by Maila B.
Maila B.

"Worth Using "

What do you like best?

Adapt helped me a lot especially with emails that have different domain format. Results are very good and valid. Will definitely recommend this to my friends.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit laggy Sometimes but not often.

Finding proper email of certain people is easy with Adapt

Adapt review by Md. Arif H.
Md. Arif H.

"Adapt Benefit"

What do you like best?

Adapt is a fantastic tool for direct company email leads. It will be your ultimate lead generation weapon.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of adapt I dislike till now. I didn't find out anything wrong of Adapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommending Adapt to all of you.

Any B2B and B2C

Adapt review by User

"Super fast and convenient"

What do you like best?

I like that it doesn't take as long as other e-mail extractors like LeadLeaper, it gets your information in a second. There's also a convenient "copy" tool so you don't have to highlight the email to copy. They really thought about user experience when designing this extension. I also like how you can try searching different domains to see if they can find another e-mail address, it's very flexible.

What do you dislike?

You only get 100 free look-ups, which is why I'm writing this review (to get 50 more).

In sales, I can extract people's emails from LinkedIn to contact them externally on behalf of our company. It's efficient because people check their e-mails more than they do LinkedIn.

Adapt review by James R.
James R.

"Adapt helps potential client search"

What do you like best?

Adapt finds your potential clients email from looking at a linkedin page, very accurately.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, I have had no reason to complain.

Helps speed up my search can take hours, but with Adapt takes seconds

Adapt review by User in Computer Software

"So far, so good"

What do you like best?

Just started using the program today because I wasn't able to access emails for certain leads. Haven't yet had a chance to test for accuracy, but am encouraged by what it's found so far which is more than any other app I've used.

What do you dislike?

Hardline option for either signing up now or only having a 14-day free trial. It's as if you sign up for instant sales pressure.

Contact information for key/named enterprise accounts.

Adapt review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Adapt is a great tool for market intelligence"

What do you like best?

Adapt allows me to seek information and data on candidates that we might be interested in pursuing.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything i dislike as it does exactly what it says it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool that gives you access to leaders and decision makers I highly recommend this one.

I'm trying to find email and contact info on individuals at companies I'm building a database on.

Adapt review by User

"Most useful recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

I can get anyone's email. That's the best part. I can find all recruiters emails.

What do you dislike?

I mean, the limitation on the number of emails I can get means I have to be quite judicious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that they use Adapt to recruit.

I'm not using Adapt for business problems. I realized that Adapt is really useful to me for getting emails of people that I need to get in contact with.

Adapt review by Yuji Y.
Yuji Y.

"Review for using Adapt"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about adapt is it's very comfortable for us to find email addresses and other contact details in just 1 click.

What do you dislike?

For me, the free lookups is quite few, that's all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using ADAPT specially for us HR people to lessen the time looking for contact details of our candidates

I'm having trouble looking for contact details of my prospects and by using adapt, it's solved.

Adapt review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Smooth and easy to use."

What do you like best?

High confidence in Adapt's results. Others are only 70% whereas Adapt is 90% correct.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to not like! Perhaps they should move into other products!

Finding email addresses of prospective customers

Adapt review by Nina G.
Nina G.

"Great extension!"

What do you like best?

The extension is really helpful in searching the emails

What do you dislike?

Everything is good, thanks for a great extension

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great extension!

It is easier to find new ways of cooperation with Adapt

Adapt review by Adrian S.
Adrian S.

"It's perfect for my research"

What do you like best?

I like it because it gives me the right email on Linkedin

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it does everything I want. It's awesome

I only use it to get emails from Linkedin members

Adapt review by James B.
James B.

"Brill!"

What do you like best?

Very simple to get details straight from a browser

What do you dislike?

Would love to see telephone numbers added too

Recommendations to others considering the product

mobile numbers please!

Getting emails for new prospects

Adapt review by Maricar V.
Maricar V.

"My Adapt Experience"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and fast in giving results

What do you dislike?

there are time that there are no results at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful tool and easy to use

searching for leads

Adapt review by Julie Z.
Julie Z.

"Thanks for Adapt service"

What do you like best?

I am a small business owner and heard from Adapt from G2crowd. Adapt provided me with an affordable and excellent services to make my solution perfect to my business. I would recommend other SMEs to use Adapt to expand business for sure.

What do you dislike?

i like Adapt very much, very few i dislike.

i get the leads i need and the conversion rate is good.

Adapt review by Erez A.
Erez A.

"Easy to use and friendly."

What do you like best?

All the above. It's easy and friendly to use.

What do you dislike?

That I not always get results, and the results are sometimes not accurate.

The need to send "regular" emails.

Adapt review by Jake S.
Jake S.

"Super Speedy "

What do you like best?

8/10 it will find the email you want. Really fast and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes wrong, frustrating when you it can't find

speed of finding contacts

Adapt review by Jennifer "Jenny" C.
Jennifer "Jenny" C.

"Love this service!"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to look up everything with one click on LI, I'm the go to now for anyone who needs help finding someones email or phone, so it's perfect

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, maybe the running time, but I don't really think it can go much faster

Updating our very outdated CRM system and making sure someone is still at a company, etc.

Adapt review by Sumeet K.
Sumeet K.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

Simple & Easy Integration With LinkedIn

What do you dislike?

Most of the times it does not give you email ids

generating emails of my prospect companies

Adapt review by Mladen J.
Mladen J.

"Very good tool for business emails"

What do you like best?

Tool is very easy to use, and it is very accurate

What do you dislike?

Can not identify private emails, which would make this tool complete

Quicker leads sourcing

Learning about Adapt?

* We monitor all Adapt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.