Adapt

Adapt provides access to millions of contact and business information. Business Owners, Sales & Marketing professionals use Adapt to get accurate and updated contact information to grow their business.

Work for Adapt?

Learning about Adapt?

Adapt Reviews

Showing 286 Adapt reviews
Adapt review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Enables our business to run more efficiently"

What do you like best?

I have to say that bulk upload of domains to advanced search is a rareity on the market. while no source is perfect, they get closer to accurate than any other source we use - we use 15 platforms for our business.

The add-on also allows email finding based on first last domain or COMPANY - they are the only ones who do this with any level of accuracy. This is the 3rd stop in our process (the first two are our own tech).

We are always evaluating platforms and use redundant technology on purpose. This is the only source that has consistently been in the stack, never paused or removed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes companies outside the criteria appear in results. The team is responsive to fix. I would not have written anything here but it is required question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BUY IT

SPEED and ACCURACY. They along with the whole industry is not pefect, but they come out on top of the accurate email test I do every 30 days.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adapt
Adapt review by Jestoni Darwin E.
Jestoni Darwin E.

"Effeciency and Mobility"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and fast. I get profiles easily. Some are hard to find but you still got it. I wish you can extract all profiles especially in LinkedIn. There are still missing ones. If possible hope you can get or tie up with local mobile number providers. That may help a lot. All North America Areas are our scope.

What do you dislike?

I tried counterchecking the emails with other extensions and sometimes others are much alike. There are also profiles in LinkedIn that has no record and even the domain is not recognized. Hope you also get more of their personal emails aside from domains. I can recommend this with most friends but they may not like it once some profiles can't be found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and fast.

Sourcing. It can give me access to important emails and contacts that am looking for. Some of which can be validated using other extensions too. I wish you get more of personal emails and contact numbers via mobile. In recruiting, this is an important tool and can be maximized by offshore recruiters. Good job!

What Marketing Account Intelligence solution do you use?

Adapt review by anurag s.
anurag s.

"This tool is best to discover the contact details of important people of a company"

What do you like best?

I have recently come across this tool and this is by far the best tool to discover the contact details of important people of a company. Moreover, this tool is quite easy to use. I have added this tool as chrome extension and can easily find contact details such as email id and phone number and 90% of the time it provides genuine results

What do you dislike?

This tool is best and I did not have any problem with this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a genuine tool to discover the contact details of important people then you should use this tool

This tool helps us to save time as it allows me to easily find the contact details of important people and improve our company overall outreaching campaign. This tool is also cheap which is another plus point

Adapt review by Han P.
Han P.

"Sales representative"

What do you like best?

1. You can find most of your leads very quickly and most of them are right

2. It`s is easy to use with user-friendly design

What do you dislike?

So far it is one of the best chrome extensation that I used. I have nothing to add about the things that I don`t like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It`s one of the best tools for sales and marketing people that you can use! It help us to improve our conversions and find the contact of the right people. Moreover, the chance to find right email is more then high! I figured out that 85% of the search is successful!

It is easy to use extention that helps our business to find right people to improve sales intellengence. It helps us a lot in terms of targeting specific people and increase our conversions.

Adapt review by David C.
David C.

"Save your time, go with LeadIQ"

What do you like best?

My first run with adapt was not good however I do appreciate the reach out by CEO Pradeep regarding my experience which goes a long way with me. So if you are looking for a new data provider please use my review as an opportunity for adapt to learn from their mistakes and earn your business.

The tool looked quite promising and had a great demo and conversation with one of the account reps however the communication afterward was very poor. I came across an issue with Hubspot and adapt.io where I wasn't able to schedule emails thru gmail if the adapt.io chrome ext was active meaning I had to constantly go back and forth to switch it on/off. I ask the rep if this was something that has come up before and was told this was an issue with Hubspot. I then contacted Hubspot and found out the issue is from Adapt.io API. I then proceeded to create a video showing adaptt.io what's going on and never heard from them until 3 weeks later after I decided to go with another provider (leadIQ). Once I did hear from Adapt the conversation wasn't about solving my issue but where I was in the evaluation?! and received calls in the later hours. Do you not do research on our prospects? overall I would not recommend working with them.

What do you dislike?

lack of rapport, communication, support, and business awareness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep in mind of their location. Support might lack

Data provider as we were looking to switch from Zoominfo.

Pros: Built-in personas, chrome ext, LinkedIn ext, and cleaner database

Adapt review by User

"This has been one of the best services I've used so far!"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a platform with so much extensive data to look through. The ability to paste in a companies URL and be able to source contact information from a variety of different people. It gives you options. Sometimes I need to get a hold of the VP of operations for a distributing company but then I find a lead for the Chief legal counsel or legislative affairs director which are better contacts for me to reach out to directly.

What do you dislike?

The limitations on lookups in the lead builder website. It took me a few tries to realize that I used valuable credits on information or leads that I was not really looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Becareful on using your lookup credits. I mistakenly used about 20 by mistake. You don't want to use valuable credits on information or contacts that are not a priority for your tasks. Be sure that you can't already find information by simply searching google or the company website. Sometimes, some information is outdated so a CEO or Chief Legal Counsel may have transitioned into a new role and the information that is on ADAPT is momentarily outdated.

Verifying email addresses and finding new contacts. In my business, there is such high turnover of employee's that it's hard to maintain some contacts at companies that you partnered with in the past. And as we scale our businesses to include more of a nationwide consultation, it's important that we are able to locate leads at corporations we typically don't cross paths with. It's hard to just call their general line and get through to someone. Often times, you don't get a call back even when you are calling on behalf of your client. Some contact channels at big corporations like Google are very hard to get a hold of their chief legal counsel or executive assistants.

Adapt review by Viswanath M. P.
Viswanath M. P.

"It has been good 9 times out of 10.... consistently"

What do you like best?

The recent - John Doe has opened your email feature is good. I think it is called the Adapt Prospector. This shows if the prospect has opened the mail as a Chrome notification.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. They are headed in the right direction. The real question is how they will price it once they reach critical mass. Will they load the user or will it be reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your credits wisely. And 90% and above is the way to go. Also use their Chrome Gmail and LinkedIn extensions.

As an SDR, I am balancing between Sales Navigator credits and Adapt. The Sales Navigator is a great prospecting tool, Adapt kind of complements this with email IDs.

Adapt review by Manish S.
Manish S.

"Adapt is best to find contact details of important person on linkedin"

What do you like best?

I have started using this tool for last few months and it is a great tool as it helps me to discover the contact details such as phone number and email id of important people on Linkedin. This tool has really made my life easy.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say against this tool it works best for me

This tool is immensely easy to install. I can easily add its plugin in chorme and start finding the contact details of important people on Linkedin. Moreover, this tool is cheap and does not put any financial burden on me. This tool helps me to generate sales for my business

Adapt review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Excelent Tool yo get Key People contact information "

What do you like best?

The tool is extremely easy to set up (download the extension), to run and to get the information you are looking for. It is also one of the most accurate tools compared to the other ones you can find for free. It’s not always easy to find someone’s email contacts so this tool makes the process very simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

The Limited amount of credit after which you have to pay for the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy and practical to use, to set up, to run, it´s all common sense. To me is one of the it's the most powerful email-finding tool ever created. As few free tools in the market right now. I highly recommed the tool. I really have Nothing negative to say regarding Adapt. Recommendations? Just Try it out because you won't regret it.

Basically Adapt has helped me to find most people’s email address that i need for my business. In other words prospecting and obtaining contact information for the business manager levels I am trying to contact

Adapt review by User

"Good experience with Adapt"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that with the plug-in, it is really easy to find contacts through LinkedIn. I like how fast and seamless the process is. I was initially worried about adding a plug-in on my computer but I quickly realized that it was easy and doesn't affect my other work at all.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the email addresses were even more verified. I appreciate that it tells you how sure they are of the email address, so at least I know how sure of the address I can be, but I wish somehow in a perfect world that all email addresses were 100% verified!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you do a short video call with a support person in the beginning so you can quickly get an overview of everything.

We can easily look up large amounts of contacts very quickly.

Adapt review by User

"LinkedIn Emails At A Glance"

What do you like best?

Finds emails almost immediately on LinkedIn. HUGE for lead generation for B2B services. I like how easy it is to use - all I have to do is click the Adapt Chrome extension logo and it automatically starts finding the email for me.

What do you dislike?

No cons so far! It would be great if the emails would show up on-screen (really all you have to do is click the chrome extension button and it shows you immediately).

Trying to find leads has been tough, as I need more information to find emails. With Adapt, it's been fairly simple to source emails on LinkedIn and identify specifically the emails of the people that I need.

An added bonus is that they have an accuracy rating which allows me to be able to know for sure that the email I am getting is reputable and reachable.

Adapt review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Fast and Precise "

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy to use. The UI is great looking. The best thing is that you dont have to add the information manually and instead it automatically picks the info from the Linkedin Page. I used another tool in the past but it wasn't nearly as good as this one. I love the feature where it gives the accuracy of the email address.

What do you dislike?

i love everything about the service. Don't Dislike anything. However, i think there is a need to improve the library because other similar tools have more data and more defined libraries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Its Fast, simple and easy. Great software for research

Collecting data for a Webinar. used this to get the email addresses so we can feed them to our CRM and send the Webinar invites.

"Lead Gen"

What do you like best?

The chrome extension allows me to easily solve the hardest part of my work flow, quick and immediate access to contact information. Our industry moves fast so it's imperative we continue to improve the speed at which we approach our clients.

What do you dislike?

There little explanation describing the difference between the Lead builder vs Chrome extension. They are working to build subscribers (obviously) but aren't really telling me why one is better than the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can previously identify qualified leads and then use Adapt to acquire their contact information, Adapt is an amazing resource. I haven't tried any of Adapt's lead generation tools outside of the Chrome extension.

With Adapt we're getting in front of customers sooner, closing business faster, and relying less and less on outside and outdated influencers to reach clients and end-users.

Adapt review by Brendan H.
Brendan H.

"First I've found that actually does what it says on the tin!"

What do you like best?

The Chrome browser integration and it's sheer level of accuracy when I manually check many of the results is beyond that which I've seen from other '.io' email scrapers and verifiers. This saves me countless hours of flicking back between RocketReach and Google "@.....com" search queries, and at my rate of hourly salary as a business development manager, saving just one hour means it has already paid for itself.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using Adapt for a couple of days, but the fact is, there's not a great deal of complexity to the extension that I could have missed, even at this early stage.

The Chrome extension saves me countless hours of flicking back between RocketReach email format searches and Google "@.....com" search queries.

Adapt review by Aleksandra C.
Aleksandra C.

"I am amazed at what I can get from it!"

What do you like best?

I like that it takes me no time to get emails and leads for my businesses and I will use it for my clients as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say! I love it in every way!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their business and earn some extra leads every month. I am really impressed at how it works and how many leads it gets me everytime I search for an email. Very useful!

It improves my leads email campaign and it takes my conversions higher!

Adapt review by Lance B.
Lance B.

"AI Sales Leader"

What do you like best?

Thorough and accurate contact information for leads.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It is a very effective tool to connect with prospects. Adds the link in bridging cold to warm leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have saved close to 15 hours per week in terms of prospect contact information. Adapt provides accurate contacts immediately.

As a Manager, my team spent way too much time looking for contact information as opposed to being spreading the value of my company. Adapt has been extremely effective in increasing touch rates through every channel.

Adapt review by Jason L.
Jason L.

"Simple, Powerful with Reasonable Price"

What do you like best?

Adapt very helpful compared to other platforms out there like Hunter.

Adapt is able to show the designation of most of the contacts and help us in to direct the right person.

99% of the emails are legit.

What do you dislike?

Uses a credit per contact instead of per domain like hunter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good when you know what kind of specific department that you would want to approach.

Adapt has helped us with our business development initiatives and is able to let us choose the right person.

Adapt review by Max W.
Max W.

"I'm constantly building lists and reaching out to new Prospects. "

What do you like best?

Adapt is accurate and reliable and I can grab the information I need most from any website that has some information on a Prospective Client.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is no domain that is current for the contact and you have to go digging for a relevant domain, but it is a minor inconvenience.

The number one issue is reaching people and having Communication channels to reach them so Adapt has helped me accomplish that much more quickly than any other tool that I have attempted to use.

Adapt review by Internal Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Internal Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Nice app"

What do you like best?

It actually shows the percentage of veritability of e-mails. And it's really easy to operate, you just click the button and voila.. the e-mail address is right there. alsa it has domain search which is very useful on some occasions. it has 100 free tries that renew after a certain period of time, so you can easily use it for quick search for free on occasion

What do you dislike?

obvioulsy it isn't able to find e-mails of absolutely every linkedin profile you need. and it doesn't show personal e-mails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

create search for personal e-mails as well

getting into contact with cients and partners if we're interested in cooperation with them. not having to wait for them to accept our requests on linkedin

Adapt review by Matthew J. P.
Matthew J. P.

"Free Credits - Works Like a Charm"

What do you like best?

They let you test the experience first. It works with all of my typical prospecting outlets and most importantly - LINKEDIN. It is easy to read and gives you a short blurb about the company.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I have not used it enough to form an opinion about dislikes, but I have used other email finders/prospecting tools. It is my team's favorite google chrome add on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and compare it to hunter, skrapp, lusha, etc.. You will find it to be easy and reliable.

I have never once gotten an email from this thing that did not work. I am realizing how accurate it is and that has saved me a ton of time.

Adapt review by Ahmed H.
Ahmed H.

"One of the best Extension"

What do you like best?

I liked the way it quickly finds out the email of the prospect and also tells you about its accuracy.

What do you dislike?

It does not have any bulk operation options like uploading or downloading contacts in bulk etc.

Its expensive for purchase and only a limited number of contacts can be extracted by using a free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create bulk operation features to extract prospecting contacts.

Finding emails of the prospect to acquire customers for business expansion.

Adapt review by Sholey S.
Sholey S.

"Awesome lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

I am using this tool around one year and really happy with the result of the tool. It indicates me whether the email is valid or invalid and more ever its get the result really fast.

What do you dislike?

There are not much area that I dislike it. Some times it hiccups on some email. But so far its one of the best tool I have used.

Collecting leads more with this tool and love to use this tool.

Adapt review by EDIDIONG A.
EDIDIONG A.

"Awesome tool to lookup valid emails of prospects on linkedin.com"

What do you like best?

The prospect chrome extension is so sleek and user-friendly when looiking up valid email of a linkedin account. Once you're on a profile page, just click on the 'adapt prospector' extension to get the valid email for the contact.

So Easy!

What do you dislike?

I don't get to find valid prospects up to 100% accuracy...... lol

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to find business emails to promote your services? Adapt got you covered

Now I can easily get my services to business prospects

Adapt review by Benjamin W.
Benjamin W.

"Unlimited potential, massive data base, Chrome Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the chrome extension. It allows me to get information on potential clients from various sources. The data base is extensive and advanced searches can be done easily. Pradeep and his team are quick to response and always happy to hop on a call to answer questions.

What do you dislike?

When scrolling through pages, many of the pages are duplicates so it gets a bit frustrating and it seems I would be missing out on data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into the google chrome extension.

We are always looking for new leads. Lists can cost thousands of dollars, so with this tool we are able to get a lot of data at a good price.

Adapt review by ankita s.
ankita s.

"This tool is incredible to find contact details of important people"

What do you like best?

I recently came across this tool with not so much expectations because I had bad experience with other contact detail finding tools, however, this tool is completely different. I can easily install it on chrome and start finding contact details of key people on Linkedin. Using this tool, I have gathered contact details of important people and this tool has really helped us in marketing

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say against this tool. It is a perfect tool

This tool helps us to find important people contact details on Linkedin and help us contact them. Moreover, this tool is not expensive so I can easily rely on this tool

Adapt review by User in Internet

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

the accuracy of email pulls is generally pretty high compared to other tools like Clearbit, Skrapp, etc. What also helps is the fact that there's a general confidence score on the accuracy of the email.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was capabilities to turn off some features within the suite - e.g. there's no need for the email tracking capabilities because I'm actually using another software for this. This results in a more cluttered Gmail experience with plugins.

Finding business contact information is the biggest struggle this day and age for sales. What we really need is to spend more time talking, and less time combing through search pages for contacts.

Adapt review by Aditya G.
Aditya G.

"Great help for In my profession and for my data mining team"

What do you like best?

Great help for In my profession and for my data mining team its made my work much easier i used it in my daily basis and it really helps me to to find the emails and contacts very fast and on a click of a button

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such but can improve by providing the other details of the person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure

Great help for In my profession and for my data mining team

Adapt review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Honestly works great for finding the few emails we don't already have in our data. "

What do you like best?

I like that that you can manually lookup and email with the domain of your choice all in the chrome extension.

What do you dislike?

In the extension, it doesn't allow me to type the domain so I have to copy and paste it from somewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the Chrome extension to prospect on LinkedIn

We have automated processes that source our data. Once in a while it's incorrect and I like having Adapt as a backup for quick lookups.

"It really works!"

What do you like best?

I've been using the freemium version of this program for a large portion of my lead search. It really does help and has helped my email blasts and got me responses!

What do you dislike?

Lists aren't accurate! Sometimes I find that the list isnt accurate where you can type in "companyname.com"

I will find MANY emails through the linked in extension button to extract emails, but when i search the same ending domain name into the adapt.com. NOTHING.

I'm not sure why. but i still like this program. However, that is the only reason I will not purchase the subcription version.

Finding emails off linkedin!

But...I did once get a notification from linked in that had me weary. First of all, it logged me out of my linkedin..then I logged back in and it told me that it has detected an extension that is wrongfully extracting emails and if they catch me do it again they can suspend my account.

I was worried at first..and I kinda still am. But, I noticed the typical "get email" button is completely gone and now i can extract from the top rigth icon on my desktop.

Adapt review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Using Adapt has really helped with my prospecting by helping me find email addresses and phone numbers for potential clients.

What do you dislike?

The only real downside is that it's not 100% perfect with what it finds and on Linkedin it only shows you the email the person is signed up with on Linkedin, which many times is a gmail or hotmail account.

It helps with streamline the process of finding contact information.

Adapt review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Adapt"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very efficient. I find that each time I look for an email address that 90% of the time Adapt is able to find the address and it works.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much I do not like. thanks.

The biggest challenge is usually finding the proper contact information for a prospect..

Adapt review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"So easy..."

What do you like best?

I have used a lot of different add ins and apps to find emails and other contact info, This one is easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would sync with Pipedrive. Not everyone uses Salesforce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. They give you one hundred for free each month. So you can really use it before you commit.

Wasting time finding contact info.

Adapt review by User

"Mostly does what it says, but needs improvement"

What do you like best?

The email finder is good, when it works. The contact add to CRM feature will be great once they add it to an account. I liked it when it was integrated into LI directly.

What do you dislike?

too often I have to enter the domain myself. too often it can't find someone's email. or it it willl give someones email of the same name. add to SF is practically usless, as you have to add to many pieces of data manually and it does not link to an account

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait till they add to CRM correctly and improve reliability

finding emails faster, adding to CRM faster. cant elaborate thats it

Adapt review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

This takes LinkedIn contacts and does a great job of matching you to their business email

What do you dislike?

For a while the results were delivering a lot of personal emails but they have worked hard to create a matching service that delivers more business emails I have noticed

Finding accurate contact information for new contacts you are trying to reach on LinkedIn is very important and this solves that.

Adapt review by Amaliya S.
Amaliya S.

"Excellent Service "

What do you like best?

I Love adapt, it helped so much in my job - data entry analyst

What do you dislike?

i dislike the fact of the little amount given (only 100 )

Recommendations to others considering the product

We at Odetta.ai love adapt and use it every single day.

it helped me so much in my job, finding emails of people that are vital for my job, it helps connect companies to each other.

Adapt review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"When I use it, I really dig it. "

What do you like best?

My experience has show me that Adapt is a pretty useful tool for getting the email address of people I need to connect with. It is simple to use and plugs right into Chrome.

What do you dislike?

I wish the plug-in would prompt me from time to time to use it. That's more on me though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd suggest that everyone considering Adapt make sure that you are clear about what you hope to gain from using the product. This will help you make a better buying decision if you understand your outcomes.

Connecting and finding the right people to connect with.

Adapt review by Josephine Marie L.
Josephine Marie L.

"The best tool to use to get more valid leads!!"

What do you like best?

With this tool, finding anyone's email can be easily done, no hassles and the advanced search feature is so awesome! You must try installing and using it!!

This tool is awesome, try using it.

What do you dislike?

Actually none, you can use live chat if you have concerns and they are so approachable. with that, you can also maximize the use and the features of the tool.

I am having a hard time looking for the the valid e-mails and this one is helpful. No more generating of emails and checking it one by one. Isn't it awesome?

Adapt review by 艾玛 .
艾玛 .

"the email the boss"

What do you like best?

more correct date not only related to the domain but other email the person one used also okay. like the rocket reach .

What do you dislike?

i think the adopt wil be better and better in the near future

to have correct market point to send the email to the right person which save me much much time

Adapt review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"GREAT FOR EMAILS"

What do you like best?

YOU CAN GET EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS EASILY VERY EASY TO USE.

What do you dislike?

CREDITS ARE LOW AND PERSONAL NUMBERS NON

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always go for adapt , as its easy to use and very good.

EVERY BUSINESS AS WE ARE INTO LEAD GENERATION .. BENEFITS ARE THAT ITS EASY TO USE FOR EMAILS AND OFFICE PHONE NUMBERS

Adapt review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Good lead search"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, and practical, I can find emails quickly and it shows me if the email is valid or not, one of the things a like most, specially because I dont waste my time sending it to find out it doesn't work!

What do you dislike?

I don't see something real to dislike, most of the email finders struggle a bit on getting all emails we need so, I don't blame if doesn't find all the ones I need, but so far it's been really useful better than others.

I'm finding more email and leads than before, which is good.

Adapt review by Rachel F.
Rachel F.

"A great tool for SDR's"

What do you like best?

I like that Adapt shows the percentage of accuracy for the emails provided, as well as the ability to try a different email domain

What do you dislike?

not always accurate, but there is no one perfect system.

this is helping me to improve my data, and to drive value for the client.

Adapt review by Socorro F.
Socorro F.

"Smooth"

What do you like best?

I'd like it is smooth. It works with Sales Navigator. The tools is fast at finding the contact information.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike was, it cannot present 2 or more email addresses at a time if the lead has more than one current company.

It saves me more time.

Adapt review by Agency
Agency

"Best email lookup tool"

What do you like best?

I've used a few different email lookup tools, and adapt.io is by far the best in the following ways:

- returns valid emails (!)

- easy to use

- powerful search features (search by name, job title, geography, specific industry or company, etc.)

What do you dislike?

So far, the only thing I dislike is how limited the free account is - I'd like more lead searches!

I'm constantly searching for email addresses for prospects - this is the #1 challenge for me and finally I've found a tool that's reliable!

Adapt review by Anshuman M.
Anshuman M.

"Adapt is a very good for identifying email ids. "

What do you like best?

70% of the emails suggested are correct. This makes our email campaigns more successful.

What do you dislike?

Certain companies email ids are not available for some of the very common companies.

Generating good email ids marks the 1st step for any successful email campaigns which adapt helps me.

Adapt review by Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.

"This is the perfect extension ever!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use plus the accuracy is very high! Unlike other extensions that is too expensive and not getting the right results.

What do you dislike?

None. The product is really good. I started as free and now my company is planning to upgrade.

It helped my team getting the right contact details.

Adapt review by Brandon H.
Brandon H.

"Need help reaching the right people? Adapt is the one for you!"

What do you like best?

I like that about 80% of the time it gives you the right email, tells you the direct corporate line and if they are a decision maker.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's not smart enough to know when people have their title or a degree listed in their names on LinkedIn. Also, if the person doesn't input the correct way their company is in LinkedIn it doesn't pull the correct domain or email.

This is helping me with my research and reaching out to potential clients.

Adapt review by Kamran T.
Kamran T.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

It gives you the emails you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

It cant read the profile of the person full, manuel enry of the domain is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

pre search diffrent domains especially for candaians

connecting to various persons in the hr industry

Adapt review by Mark  B.
Mark B.

"Nice Tool for email Scrapping"

What do you like best?

One of the best tool for email Scrapping. But try to increase the free credits.

What do you dislike?

Less Free credits, It should be more comparing with other tools.

still, I haven't used this, I need to access it to share the problem.

Adapt review by Zackary G.
Zackary G.

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

I've been using Adapt for years to prospect new clients. They are the best tool I've found

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the emails I'm finding are inaccurate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sales prospecting

We're in a very fast-paced space, so Adapt allows me to find new prospects to grow my business

Adapt review by Maila B.
Maila B.

"Worth Using "

What do you like best?

Adapt helped me a lot especially with emails that have different domain format. Results are very good and valid. Will definitely recommend this to my friends.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit laggy Sometimes but not often.

Finding proper email of certain people is easy with Adapt

Learning about Adapt?

* We monitor all Adapt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.