adCore

Use adCore to scale your SEM activity and outperform your targets.

Work for adCore?

Learning about adCore?

adCore Reviews

Showing 4 adCore reviews
adCore review by <span>Gustavo M.</span>
Gustavo M.

Great

What do you like best?

ADCORE SAS es una sociedad comercial legalmente constituida y existente de conformidad con las leyes de Colombia, especializada en el cobro y recuperación de cartera. Su gestión es profesional y emplea los debidos cuidados y diligencia en el contacto telefónico o personal ADCORE is a commercial company, specialized in the collection and recovery of the portfolio. Its management is professional and employs due care and diligence in telephone or personal contact with the holders of the assigned credits, procuring through appropriate and agreed mechanisms the normalization of the debt or its total payment, so I like your program.

What do you dislike?

What can I say about the software, I really have not found any difficulty, that they continue with their current operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they continue with that attitude so relevant and concise, they contain improving with the quality and form of the software.

It helps us in the improvement of the legal and in the distribution of the products and propaganda of the same with good results.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about adCore
adCore review by User

Helping us understand how to make our social media presence better

What do you like best?

I like how it's machine learning can help our campaigns improve every day.

I enjoy how it is programmatic.

I like how it is scalable in perspective. For example, I can see the small details but also scale back to get the full picture.

I have also liked how it is flexible or dynamic- meaning it can change and adapt to our needs as a company

What do you dislike?

My experience with it has been fairly short and thus I have not yet experienced many things to complain about or dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say that in order to best use adcore, you also want to keep track of the mission that your company has and why they are trying out digital marketing. If you don't have a purpose or intent behind it, it's going to make it difficult to next choose the direction you want to go in

We have recently started to get involved in social media as a marketing tool. Most people are hesitant about the necessity of it and whether it is going to be helpful. But, I think that having a good tool to judge our digital advertising is wise. We can learn from the tool that we use.

What Search Advertising solution do you use?

adCore review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

A great product for a changing industry

What do you like best?

Adcore is professional and concise platform and i am able to structure the campaigns according to my needs

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to maneuver at times

Adcore is great at automated solutions and keeping up with the ever changng SEM industry.

adCore review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

Dynamic Campaigns

What do you like best?

Useful service for online campaigns. I love how easy it is to integrate all channels.

What do you dislike?

Actually, nothing! I really enjoyed working with it.

Combining different search engines in a single campaign

Learning about adCore?

* We monitor all adCore reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.