Addigy

Addigy is a cloud based IT Management Platform for managing Apple Mac Computers that provides the ability to manage the assets anywhere and deliver: Asset Management, Monitoring, Automated Remediation, Maintenance, Software Deployment, Profile / Configuration Management

Work for Addigy?

Learning about Addigy?

Addigy Reviews

Ask Addigy a Question
Showing 36 Addigy reviews
Addigy review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"ADDIGY has been one of the smartest decisions we've invested in!"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. They have an easy to navigate knowledge base if ever want to try out a new feature or are stuck on something. I was able to deploy with this product with little IT experience and use some of the more sophisticated features like custom software deployments that use scripts.

They are constantly pushing out new features that are actually really great enhancements. I love getting their release notes because there is usually something that is valuable to me as a customer and also keeps me educated on new possibilities for Mac management.

I've been using this product for 7 months now and started with 56 or so machines and currently manage over 80 with the product.

If you're interested in a tool that will help you avoid chasing your employees down to configure something, Addigy is the answer. You can deploy configurations out to 1 user or 200 in a batch with the same level of effort.

Best Features:

1) Their "Live Terminal" is amazing!

2) Being able kick off full disk encryption remotely and escrow the keys is super convenient.

3) You can easily do a push deploy to add users to a Mac (like a master IT user account)

4) You can set up a policy with custom software so that all you need to do is install the Addigy agent to deploy all of the tools your user needs when on-boarding a new hire.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about this product. The couple issues I've had have been resolved with support or a result of user error. They operate their support in a transparent fashion so you can see what other users want for new features or are experiencing with bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked at competitors and they charged an insane amount of money for the implementation. I didn't feel comfortable with the sales process or huge upfront investment but needed a solution to secure my workstations.

Addigy was such a simple no pressure sales process to enroll and get started. I had my first phase of deployment done within 4 weeks and it was seamless after that. Our Systems Administrator didn't have the time to handle this project and so I was tasked with it instead. I'm a compliance specialist with no IT work experience and have been able to tackle all of our security requirements per SOC 2 myself.

Don't waste your money on those well known companies that are going to put your wallet and resources through the ringer. Invest in Addigy because they are working hard to earn their customer's loyalty through rigorous innovation, a simple user interface and extremely competitive pricing.

Best of all - you're not locked into a commitment. Addigy is so confident that you're going to love their product, it's month to month. You can't say that about their competitors!

Full Disk Encryption, basic security configurations for my users like password management, firewalls and backend configurations that can be done with little to no end user involvement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Addigy
Addigy review by Kenny B.
Kenny B.

"Mac OS Management"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that this is a Mac only Management System. It allows for you to use Apple DEP to auto apply the software to new systems. Remote connections to systems are very easy to use. Also integrates with many different ticketing systems.

What do you dislike?

The profile management is a little cumbersome and takes some time to get working correctly, without messing up the systems in that profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well with Apple DEP and other MDM systems. Works on both macOS and iOS devices. Allows for continuous monitoring of your systems, to allow for full management. Once fully enrolled in Apple DEP, and the serial numbers are connected to your DEP account, the Addigy software will automatically install on the systems when they activate.

Allows for remote connection to systems that are all over the country, including installing updates remotely. We have benefitted by using Addigy, with it allowing us to remotely manage systems that our sales people use. When they have a problem, we can remotely verify that they are using the most current OS, that that have the correct software installed, and still remote in, to fix other issues they are having.

What Remote Support solution do you use?

Addigy review by Charlie P.
Charlie P.

"Excellent RMM solution for Mac"

What do you like best?

I have been using Addigy for a number of years now and have lived through a lot of growth with them. As a team they are always improving the product and making it more user friendly while providing user-directed improvements and functionality, which as an end-user continues to make my life easier.

The product is very reliable and robust, and their support team is always there if you need them.

What do you dislike?

Presently, I am trying to utilize Addigy for an IOS deployment that is pending. Although they are making great progress with their packaging of an MDM solution, the product is still lacking in some basic areas that, in my opinioin, require immediate attention.

I have no doubt that they will conquer all the problems and that the roll-out will ultimately be as successful as their current product offerings; however, I may have to make other arrangements until things are ready to roll.

I am not only providing a high-level of value-add to my clients by porting their Mac RMM through Addigy, but I am saving a lot of time and money by not having to schedule client visits for every little thing and update. Addigy makes the management of devices very simple.

Addigy review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"Simple yet Strong"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to deploy Addigy, one simple installer and it does so much. The ability to send this installer in an email and completely manage the end device in a few minutes. With the ability to remotely connect, send Unix commands, install applications, manage users/groups and much more this tool has become extremely valuable to our organization.

Customer service is also amazing, email tickets are responded to within minutes sometimes!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Addigy other than the words used to describe the sections on the website. This doesn't affect anything but does take a minute to get used to navigating around.

Could include a ticketing system for users to submit problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is nearly a complete IT solution for support and monitoring, The one thing it is ""missing"" if you will is a ticketing system. If this had the ability to create and track tickets for users and groups that would be great.

Also integrating with Malwarebytes anti-malware and anti-ransom ware would be great. Hopefully, that would allow us to have ongoing virus and malware protection with the ability to quarantine and remove the unwanted items automatically or manually if needed.

The biggest and best solution is screen connect, it allows us to quickly connect to the end users machine and see what is going on. This has allowed us to cut down response time by a lot and help more users in a day.

Addigy review by Andrea B.
Andrea B.

"Customer Support is amazing!"

What do you like best?

The support from Day 1 setting up Addigy on our campus has been amazing. They have spent hours with us making it perfect for our campus. Their product is easy to use and offer many webinars and support videos to help guide the user.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels rushed to complete a project. Addigy needs to understand that school institutions are typically short staffed and do not have the same amount of time allotted to our MDM. We are still waiting for the iOS control features to manage our iPads on campus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A low-cost solution for schools is a definite consideration. Their support is helpful. Onsite implementation

would be amazing as every site is different and the details are what make work tasks simpler. They offer a free trial and extended ours as we were testing during a very busy time of the school year and needed more time to make sure this was a solution that would work for us. We tested JAMF during this time but the price for Addigy made it more appealing to us.

This has helped us elevate the pressures of getting updates done quickly. Knowing we can use Addigy to push these updates in a timely manner helps our department. We are looking forward to the iPad/iOS features that are coming soon. We use iPads on our campus and being able to lock them down for testing and keep them for their individual purpose.

Addigy review by Gareth J.
Gareth J.

"A good management platform for Apple devices, with a committed approach to continual improvement"

What do you like best?

I've been using Addigy for almost two years, and it keeps getting better. It's not perfect, but I am yet to find a management platform that is. The developers move at an impressive speed, which hopefully will only get better as the user base grows.

For IT professionals needing to manage Macs, there's a lot of power here (built-in screen sharing, full terminal access, ability to add custom scripts and software) and it's enabled me to move several clients onto monthly retainers. Being cloud-based is a major plus, which takes away the significant cost and expertise needed to manage on-premise servers. I also use JAMF Pro with one client, and although it's more fully-featured in places as you might expect from a well-established product, there's not a huge amount there that Addigy doesn't do, and I've definitely spent a lot more time troubleshooting it than I have Addigy. Certainly, for smaller IT service providers like myself, Addigy makes far more sense from a cost perspective.

I can't comment on the iOS side of things, as I haven't used it.

The team are readily available on the macadmins Slack channel, and there's a growing community of users there to bounce questions off.

What do you dislike?

I don't think any vendor has cracked software patching, which is one of the most time-consuming tasks for any IT admin. Addigy natively manages Office and OS updates but takes a community-based approach for the rest, which (in my opinion) leaves a lot to be desired.

The UI is improving all the time, but still rough around the edges in places. Reporting is somewhat basic. The user-facing MacManage app is ugly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would absolutely recommend trying it out.

I'm now able to quickly deploy software remotely and connect with users to troubleshoot when necessary. As a result, I've been able to start offering monthly managed service packages, which has definitely increased my revenue.

Addigy review by Mason N.
Mason N.

"Addigy - Making Mac Management what it should be"

What do you like best?

Addigy makes it easy to manage a fleet of Macs large or small. Somehow they manage to fit a ton of capability in to a very simple feeling system. Also they are always improving things and bringing out new features.

What do you dislike?

We have had a few issues with parts of policies not deploying and just sitting in pending with no great answer on how to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you spend some time with the support team before and during your deployment. They know the system inside and out and can save you lots of headaches.

We have replaced Apple's profile manager with Addigy. It gives us a much more robust platform to manage our Macs from and brings it on par with our level of service for Windows machines. Having an actual management platform over our Macs has made life better as an IT team, and improved the experience for end users.

Addigy review by Rutledge D.
Rutledge D.

"Excellent Monitoring and Automation Tool for Mac Endpoints"

What do you like best?

The automation tools are spectacular, and have be a huge boon to our Mac deployments. The ability to automatically deploy desktop backgrounds, links, users, and printers for our schools has shaved hours off of major deployments!

What do you dislike?

While there's a fair number already, more Addigy-tested public softwares and maintenance profiles would be incredibly helpful. Building them out manually can be painful, and a template for Desktop URLs would save an incredible amount of time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to improve your management, monitoring, and deployment of Apple products - Addigy is the way to easily improve upon everything you're already doing manually. The initial setup takes a bit of time, but after that, it's just a click of a button to deploy!

Automating some major deployments for our schools has allowed teachers to easily switch computers at the beginning of the year, allowing us to quickly re-deploy printers, users, desktop links and more without us having to manually recreate them all. With 80+ endpoints, this has saved us immense time!

Addigy review by Patrick H.
Patrick H.

"Great core features and adding more "

What do you like best?

My company has been growing rapidly and we are up to about 100 employees now. Addigy has been invaluable to keeping track of all our assets and helping support our employees who are remote. Deploying software and remote desktop support have been my two most used features so far. I am moving into some more custom profile deployment and that has also been really helpful. The pricing is also miles less than something like Jamf which made it a no brainer for me and helped when getting budgets approved for it.

What do you dislike?

Some features seem like they are still be worked through. As someone who used to be a software support analyst, these things dont bother me as much as some and I am willing to work around some stuff as long as the major features are functional. Sometimes random things like GUIDs will display instead of actual device names but this is usually fixed by clearing cache and reloading. Not a terrible inconvenience but slightly unpolished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jamf is really the only main competitor. I havent used it but it seems slightly more polished and has more capabilities for enterprises, specifically in a mixed device environment. However, if youre like me and the company exclusively uses Mac, I get 95% of the features of Jamf that I need at a fraction of the cost. Its really a no brainer form that standpoint. Its also much easier to manage than something like running your own instance of Munki etc.

The biggest thing for me has been supporting remote locations and employees. I am a one man show here but we have employees scattered around the US. It would quite literally be impossible for me to support them to the level I have without Addigy or some asset management system in place.

Addigy review by Anoush D.
Anoush D.

"The New Gen MDM"

What do you like best?

Let me start with the fact that Addigy has Replaced JAMF Pro ( aka Casper Suite aka JAMF) as our only solution for mac based mdm. The feature set is amazing. It gives my techs, from Tier 1 through Tier 3, varying levels of interactivity with our end user machines and helps us manage a far larger fleet of computers through seamless automated maintenance and updates. We have grown alongside Addigy in the past two years and the scalability is fantastic. Don't get me wrong, JAMF is a great tool. However, Addigy just takes it that one step further. Their GUI interface is so seamless that it allows you to carry out tasks faster and more efficiently. We couldn't be more thrilled to be part of the Addigy community and encourage any MSP out there to give them a shot.

What do you dislike?

Like with any young company, support can be a bit slow. It's important to point out though, as the company has grown, this problem has been getting better and better. Fortunately, most of the people implementing Addigy as a solution are tech saavy. But once in a while, there are some glitches you need help with and getting an extra support rep would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. They offer trials and you'll find that it is really easy to use.

The key to any MSP business is responsiveness, reliability, and security. With Addigy as one of our core pieces of software, we are able to achieve all three with more cost and time efficiency that we have with other MDMs on the market - and believe me, we have tried a lot of them. The learning curve for my new techs is near zero and the customizability has helped us build solutions for clients as small as two people to nationwide retail concepts.

Addigy review by Mike (Wally) W.
Mike (Wally) W.

"Hassle-free Mac Management"

What do you like best?

I love that I can assign policies, organize machines, rename devices by hostname, and get speedy support and assistance from the community, all from my web browser. Addigy removes the complexity of needing to configure a Mac OSX Server and needing to handle certificates through Apple directly. The pricing is, in the grand scheme of things, worth every penny. We are a small company, and the bill-by-device model works well for us. It also seems like updates are always being worked on, and I get a sense that improvements are being made thanks to the upvoting system.

What do you dislike?

I think there is still some work to be done with the onboarding process for new admins. For an experienced admin, I'm sure there is no learning curve, but for a newer one like myself I had to ask a lot of questions and hop on a few support calls. The hand-off from my sales person to the Addigy tech team could have been smoother, but I'm very pleased now that I'm up and running!

We aren't big enough to use Apples DEP, and the MDM offerings for iOS devices are still a bit limited. I'm excited to see how that grows and expands, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've never used JAMF, but I'm not seeing anything that's missing from Addigy that JAMF seems to have.

I am now able to push out the front and back office printers to every Mac computer that I set up. I was manually doing this for every new computer, or when someone had an issue. I was able to bulk change every Mac on Addigy's admin password with one command. That saved me hours of manual work. I've cut down on response time to tickets by being able to easily remotely access any machine in Addigy.

Addigy review by Justin E.
Justin E.

"Addigy - great player, still have a little ways to go"

What do you like best?

Price for sure - paying daily helps. The team is super responsive to help. I know some people thik that's not true - but they are at a loss b/c it is 100% true.

What do you dislike?

The lack of knowing where I am with any one system at any time. I've spoken to the team about this and they are working on it which is great. The one great feature about LANcaching is that it makes pushing something out fast, but the downside is all computers end up in different states at any given time until the end.

I'm decreasing my time onboarding machines - I'm really working hard to be able to have new machines come online, DEP into Addigy and get prep'd for the user. Granted Addigy can't make the user gmail account (not asking them to), but it has sped up the whole process for me.

Addigy review by Andrew V.
Andrew V.

"Remote Mac Controls"

What do you like best?

Addigy has streamlined our new computer setups. Once you get Apple DEP setup all you need to do is boot your computer, setup an account and then Addigy will push all your configs and programs however you have it setup and configured.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that are slow and don't work right away. For example when trying to enable FileVault it doesn't always do it on the first try. I have to reboot the computer and try again. When it does work its nice that it keeps track of that long key.

We didn't have much insite into our Macs and how they were running and had to remote into computer to install things. With addigy we have automated a lot of steps to make my job easier and less invasive for our users.

Addigy review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

"Addigy - The only way to fly..."

What do you like best?

Addigy's catalog of prepackaged software is a game changer. It's the most comprehensive in the industry. It not only shores up omissions in VPP, its a force multiplier as it saves significant time associated with mundane, monotonous, and sometimes frustrating package building efforts. In short, it's like adding another set of hands to an IT team.

What do you dislike?

For a product that presides over the management of Apple products, it's interface bears no aesthetic resemblance to the platforms it oversees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Addigy has fantastic customer support. They are an organization focused on customer success and really care about their clients. As a service provider, they are ideal.

Enterprise management of macOS, of course. It raises the bar on standards and practices and as stated earlier, is a departmental force multiplier, and it's easy to comprehend the benefits via Addigy's robust dashboarding and reporting feature set.

Addigy review by Andrew V.
Andrew V.

"Addigy is a must have!"

What do you like best?

Addigy is a must have for anyone that needs to deploy and manage a lot of Apple computers in your workspace. It is very easy to use and give you the ability to update, install and manage computers remotely and on the backend so it doesn't disrupt the user.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more integrations through addigy, for example, I wish there was a great integration through Teamviewer to easily connect and remote into the user's computer if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a better look into how your macs are running or want to be able to do more remotely and quicker this would be for you.

We were working to cut down the amount of time we put towards deploying and managing our Apple devices. We found that we now have a lot more free time to work on other, bigger projects because it has saved us so much time with rolling out new software to devices and the setup process with DEP makes new macs a cinch to set up.

Addigy review by Oliver L.
Oliver L.

"Excellent Service, Constantly improving experience"

What do you like best?

The ability to remotely manage and support my users devices. Monitor issues and receive alerts on common problems. The customer support is fantastic and while they are clearly working out some bugs, they are communicative and helpful throughout.

What do you dislike?

There are a number of teething issues and bugs but the team is actively resolving them quickly. Lack of full featured DEP support but that is also on the way.

Rolling out updates and applications on a much more managed level has helped me maintain control of my business environment. Controlling security functions such as FileVault, Gatekeeper and Firewall are key to maintaining a secure environment.

Addigy review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The best Mac management experience for MSPs and consultants"

What do you like best?

Addigy was designed specifically for the Mac admin in mind, and it shows. Unlike most other offerings in the market place where macOS and iOS is an "add-on", it's the core of Addigy, and it shows. Everything is designed for Mac admins in mind, and it's clear that the team has experience with how things work in the field, and that they're heavily open to feedback.

What do you dislike?

The UX can be a tad clunky, and some things are a little unintuitive, however, the most recent update had a huge UX improvement. The Self Service options need improvement

We use Addigy as the core tools for our service delivery with our clients and has consolidated a number of different tools that we used to use into one platform. This has allowed us to deliver better services faster, with less training.

Addigy review by Jerome K.
Jerome K.

"Amazing Mac MDM with More iOS Support Coming Soon"

What do you like best?

When I first signed up for the product, the employees at Addigy were very helpful and set me up to be successful via on-boarding calls, phone calls, and online webinars that would get me familiarized with the product.

What do you dislike?

- I do wish the iOS support was much more fleshed out and yet I understand that they are working on it and I can already see the fruits of their labor.

- I also hope that they will be releasing mobile applications that can be used on iOS devices to manage devices that are enrolled in the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an MDM that has great support and an amazing on boarding procedure, Addigy is a great choice. Once their iOS offerings become more fleshed out, it will be even easier to recommend them as a all in one complete MDM solution for Apple products.

I now have a great dashboard that displays all of the devices that I am managing for my clients. Being able to remotely access the computers as needed has also been very beneficial when I had to provided support to said clients.

Addigy review by Jesse J.
Jesse J.

"Mac Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Oh boy where to start! Addigy has really filled a niche in which there has been only one main contender. I won't name any names here but Addigy blows them out of the water. It was so easy to get setup and working compared to the other guys. It provides an awesome user interface and gives us nearly everything we were looking for. The cool part? Those features that they may be missing, just put in a request, vote on it, and watch it get implemented. The team there is stellar and it's been a joy working with them. It has really made our jobs easier as helpdesk technicians now that we have the ability to quickly manage and monitor our Mac endpoints.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any real complaints. I know they are working hard as they can to make their product even better and being transparent about all that they do. I'm hoping to see how new UX and UI improvements in the future and even more awesome features. I know I won't be let down.

Addigy has given us the ability to manage our Mac endpoints where we had nothing in place before. It did so by not making things overly complicated or convoluted. Well done, Addigy.

Addigy review by User

"Our IT Team has done a wonderful job in creating this Remote Management"

What do you like best?

I like how I don't need to worry about doing any updates to my OS or my applications. My IT team is constantly pushing updates to me so I don't have to take time to do it. I get alerts everyone once in awhile through Addigy from the IT team letting me know I need to reboot my computer to finish updates they pushed. Its a really sleek system.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I lack some control of my computer due to Addigy, but that's not Addigy's fault, IT is how my IT team set it up.

I know our IT team needed a good way to manage their time and make more efficient use of the time. Using a tool like this has made it so we only need two guys to manage all 350 or so employees we got roaming around the company.

Addigy review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"Great software and great support"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the software is to use and I really appreciate all the help from their team when I have questions about the product or how to write some scripts.

What do you dislike?

I really don't any any complaints about this yet, there are a few features that take a bit to take effect but understandable because your doing it remotely.

We wanted to find a centralized system to manage all of our Mac products and free up time managing those products to use toward other projects. Thanks to addigy we have made more time to improve other aspects of our network environment.

Addigy review by Administrator

"Great Product for Mac RMM"

What do you like best?

Addigy is great for a multi-tenant Mac RMM. It is relatively easy to get started with and you don't need to dive deep to get a huge benefit. Cost makes it relatively easy to swallow and there is no initiation charge/required training unlike another product. Support is great and enrolling new devices is easy. Malwarebytes antimalware is available as an add-on, which is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Bugs with reporting show inaccuracies. They say they are going to clean this up shortly. Addigy remote doesn't work in my instance for some reason. Not a big problem because Screen Connect works fine.

Addigy is our go-to RMM. It helps us provide Mac Managed services and give detailed analytics on our clients' Macs.

Addigy review by Administrator

"Good product Currently, and great Potential"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and straightforward. They have screenconnect built in for remote support and very robust configuration options.

What do you dislike?

The UI is still young and has some quirks in how it looks, there is documentation but some of the items such as updating Macs you try and it shows like it is working but it fails. We dont get a detailed response until we remote in and look at the machine

We were looking for a good reliable RMM/MDM tool for our Mac clients. We use N-Central for our Pc's but it just wasn't cutting it for the macs. It has been an excellent tool for us with our Mac clients.

Addigy review by Tim P.
Tim P.

"Keeping IT out of the way of end users."

What do you like best?

Addigy allows us to quickly remediate issues without interfering with the end users experience. Not only do we use it to bring a new device online and up to a set of standard applications, we also use it to push updates and maintain systems.

What do you dislike?

There is some items that need some polish to help improve end user experience

Its helped us manage more devices, more efficiently with fewer human resources.

Addigy review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"Great unique features. Awesome support team."

What do you like best?

Custom policies and the ability to use them to really easy run scripts on employee machines.

What do you dislike?

The product is fairly young and occasionally I have encountered bugs but the team are generally quick to fix these issues.

It gives us the ability to easily manage our fleet of Mac's. Benefits can broadly be summed up improving our deployment process significantly and making devices much easier to support.

Addigy review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Fits a niche well"

What do you like best?

Good powerful endpoint management, helped us get our arms around security, update, and software compliance

What do you dislike?

UI needs work, some features are clunky to use, some pages are slooow

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only other product really in this space in Jamf. We didn't need quite all the features of Jamf, and Addigy is way cheaper, so it was the better option.

It was the wild wild west, we had no list of machines, no insight into machine age, no security compliance, no way to push software or updates, Addigy does everything we need.

Addigy review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"The versatility of this product to push updates, manage, and notify about issues makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

Having an MSP portal that provides an overview of my client's networks, makes my job easier. Pushing updates to all my customers computers at once is easy with a single click.

What do you dislike?

It's a little rough around the edges but we were told they are focusing on the technology first then the glitz.

Being able to push updates for the OS and applications has been a very time saving function. I am able to focus on other areas rather than having to sit at each workstation....

Addigy review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great Mac Management Platform"

What do you like best?

The integrated web SSH client and remote takeover options are fantastic for quickly assisting remote users. The default monitors help us to quickly analyze the health of a machine and the alerting is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

App management and one-time deployment of individual apps is not as intuitive as it could be

It allows us to efficiently manage our Mac endpoints better than other RMM platforms we've used in the past. We're able to address end-user issues quickly, which our clients appreciate.

"Addigy review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. I liked how easy it was to implement self service and add .icsns logos and menu bar logos

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure that I really dislike anything. The chat feature with self service is great. it would be nice to get notified with a pop up of some kind when receiving a chat or request for service

Keeping track of our clients and offering them help and software and amiantenance

Addigy review by Administrator

"All the features I need plus more"

What do you like best?

The fact you can not only manage each device but also provide applications and remote control.

What do you dislike?

So far I am happy!! Nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want to see some sort of LDAP integration or directory integration with JumpCloud. Merging Addidy and JumpCloud together would make device deployment a "no touch experience". Ship new computer to employee...Boom! up and running with no support needed.

Managing multiple devices that are not always in the office.

Addigy review by Alexander D.
Alexander D.

"Very easy to deploy"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to understand. I can get started without reading lengthy guides

What do you dislike?

There is no phone support to assist in issues.

Mac management replacement for CW Automate.

Addigy review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"Addigy helps small team"

What do you like best?

The ease of Addigy has helped me to manage a large fleet, across all of Australia

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the "Remote Access" feature doenst always work.

Management, standardisation and small helpdesk support

"Addigy is great!"

What do you like best?

Actually like the spreadsheet style layout of inventory. The ability to deploy apps and profiles is fantastic. The built in remote support features are great.

What do you dislike?

Some features are extremely complex to implement without in house expertise. Addigy does offset this by assisting with some setups.

One person can keep on top of a large number of machines. Leverage resources better.

Addigy review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great tool with a lot of features but cheaper than others."

What do you like best?

a lot of features, remote terminal, wipe and lock tool.

What do you dislike?

Still not easy to find what you are looking for, need more organizations but still you can do what is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its really nice toopl that help with all mac laptop we have

Mac remote management, Remote wipe and lock, Remote laptop encryption with key storage, many features.

"Makes my job easier!"

What do you like best?

The ability to deploy software and configurations to multiple organizations with a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

The interface/website is fairly buggy, and is missing some basic features like copying/moving policies.

Automate all the things!

Addigy review by Consultant

"Better than nothing"

What do you like best?

The web UI is really nice and the Screen Connect client is helpful

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if this is still the case, but Addigy doesn't work with Apple DEP, preventing the possibility for pre-enrollment and easier setup

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use the benefits of DEP, look elsewhere

Mac management

Learn more about Addigy

Addigy Videos

Learning about Addigy?

* We monitor all Addigy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.