AddressTwo

Organize your contacts, manage leads, follow-up, tasks and activities—with a simple CRM

Work for AddressTwo?
Gleanview vs 3  2x

Learning about AddressTwo?

AddressTwo Reviews

Ask AddressTwo a Question
Showing 36 AddressTwo reviews
AddressTwo review by <span>Frederick A.</span>
Frederick A.

Intuitive and an excellent way to be mobile and access contact data.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, clean and organized screen layouts. AddressTwo is excellent for mobility and open to multi platforms, such as PC, MAC, Linux based Operating Systems. Works great in most internet web browsers. Excellent reliability. Fast instantaneous response time. Data is accessible in Real-Time.

Downloading data in CSV format is made easy and very useful for further analysis. Data backup is also made easy via downloading CSV formatted files. Contacts can be grouped, products and services can be tagged to specific contacts. Because AddressTwo is internet based, sharing access to many users is not a problem. Gives me all I need in a CRM.

What do you dislike?

I am not aware of a way to change the following two configurations:

1. Date format is not set for International Standard: YYYY-MM-DD.

2. Brackets "(905)" for telephone area code number are not needed nor wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work, and good customer service. Cost is also another major benefit.

The ability to share contact data live with team members, and be completely mobile.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AddressTwo
AddressTwo review by <span>Anna G.</span>
Anna G.

Service & Features EPIC

What do you like best?

I have been with these guys since early on. They get it. They are responsive to ideas and needs. They meet the needs of all skill levels from sophisticated to enthusiastic & learning. Rapid response to questions. The value and scale-ability of AddressTwo, as our organization has grown & changed is incredible.

What do you dislike?

When growing the product, the organic develop cycle was occasionally longer than my organizational needs. However--each set of features has always been clean and thorough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all your existing systems from campaigns to marketing, accounting and even anticipating your need for data. AddressTwo has a solid team and a growing product. Good People, Good Programming and support for growing your own business.

No problems. They provide me the right CRM for each of my businesses.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

AddressTwo review by <span>Tonya C.</span>
Tonya C.

Fantastic product for a small business too!

What do you like best?

The user interface is logical, so anyone can use the program without any training. I love the fact that there is more than meets the eye as well. Meaning with just a little bit of guidance from the video tutorials I was able to customize the software to meet our needs. And for our small company the price point is PERFECT!

What do you dislike?

Having used a behemoth product in the past, I was looking for some features I Really like....however Adrress Two is a very simple CRM...designed to give you the basic needs of a CRM without all the OTHER stuff you would not need yet still have to pay for.

We had NO CRM. Two people responsible for sale where compiling their own notes and action in their individual Outlook Calendars and Contacts. Not possible as we are growing. After trialing a few different products, we chose A2 and LOVE IT!

AddressTwo review by Internal Consultant in Newspapers
Internal Consultant in Newspapers

Address Two Review

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this site is very straight forward and easy to interface. I feel as though someone with little of no CRM experience can jump right in and learn as the go. This is a huge plus for our small company which is sales focused.

What do you dislike?

Some of the videos and help from the customer service department are difficult to find and the process for a phone call/technical issue is a bit more involved than it needs to be. If the ease of use mentioned in the first question was as easy for the help/technical issue line that would be huge in my opinion. It seems like companies really do not want to talk to there customers, you could greatly differentiate your self in this respect if you had a call center/help desk that could be contacted with more ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot and you will be glad you did. Perfect for a small-mid size company who has little/limited experience with a CRM.

For sure account management and account management has been helped 100 percent as oppose to going through a hand note pad (Joking) I personally have

AddressTwo review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

Hotel Sales Mananger

What do you like best?

When I have a follow up I don't have to think about it until it shows up in my Address Two email. I have less missed important meetings and emails with clients. This keeps me sharp and productive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a percentage of closed sales opportunities to see what my average closed and lost sales are for month and or yearly average.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Address Two for anyone who has multiple steps to take to move the selling and follow up process along. It makes me know where I may not know a customer as well as I thought. IU can ask the client more information to further my professional relationship as well and keep an accurate record for the future.

With multiple leads and business coming in it would be easy to lose track of where each lead is at. I can add what my next step is for each account without losing who time searching through emails.

AddressTwo review by Administrator

We searched for, tested, and chose AddressTwo as our CRM of choice among 5 candidates. A no-brainer.

What do you like best?

The software is designed by people that actually understand what's important to a small business in the management of the relations we have with customers and potential customers. Additionally, customer service is uniquely the best of any vendor we use.

What do you dislike?

The only critique I might offer is the policy of having to use the email credits we purchase with our monthly subscription within that month or lose them. We believe we should be entitled to use what we have paid for when we need them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save time. Choose AddressTwo and get back to work.

AddressTwo saves time and the potential for error by integrating database management with email distribution.

Learning about AddressTwo?

* We monitor all AddressTwo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.