AddressTwo

Organize your contacts, manage leads, follow-up, tasks and activities—with a simple CRM

Work for AddressTwo?

Learning about AddressTwo?

AddressTwo Reviews

Ask AddressTwo a Question
Showing 39 AddressTwo reviews
AddressTwo review by <span>Frederick A.</span>
Frederick A.

"Intuitive and an excellent way to be mobile and access contact data."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, clean and organized screen layouts. AddressTwo is excellent for mobility and open to multi platforms, such as PC, MAC, Linux based Operating Systems. Works great in most internet web browsers. Excellent reliability. Fast instantaneous response time. Data is accessible in Real-Time.

Downloading data in CSV format is made easy and very useful for further analysis. Data backup is also made easy via downloading CSV formatted files. Contacts can be grouped, products and services can be tagged to specific contacts. Because AddressTwo is internet based, sharing access to many users is not a problem. Gives me all I need in a CRM.

What do you dislike?

I am not aware of a way to change the following two configurations:

1. Date format is not set for International Standard: YYYY-MM-DD.

2. Brackets "(905)" for telephone area code number are not needed nor wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work, and good customer service. Cost is also another major benefit.

The ability to share contact data live with team members, and be completely mobile.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AddressTwo
AddressTwo review by <span>Angel-Lee J.</span>
Angel-Lee J.

"Great Team"

What do you like best?

I love working with Troy & Nick. I was apart of our integration from conception to birth and they made everything as seamless as possible. They have been great with assisting us to reach our goals.

What do you dislike?

The systems works great. They are constantly improving and changing so any thing that I disliked in the past has already been improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you clean up your customer list prior to syncing with A2. We had a lot of duplicates in our backend that needed to be cleaned up but it wasn't done prior to going live with A2 so I had more work to do that I could have prevented but oding the do-diligence.

A2 provides accountability for our sales teams with their communication with our potential customers.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

AddressTwo review by <span>Anna G.</span>
Anna G.

"Service & Features EPIC"

What do you like best?

I have been with these guys since early on. They get it. They are responsive to ideas and needs. They meet the needs of all skill levels from sophisticated to enthusiastic & learning. Rapid response to questions. The value and scale-ability of AddressTwo, as our organization has grown & changed is incredible.

What do you dislike?

When growing the product, the organic develop cycle was occasionally longer than my organizational needs. However--each set of features has always been clean and thorough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all your existing systems from campaigns to marketing, accounting and even anticipating your need for data. AddressTwo has a solid team and a growing product. Good People, Good Programming and support for growing your own business.

No problems. They provide me the right CRM for each of my businesses.

AddressTwo review by <span>Tonya C.</span>
Tonya C.

"Fantastic product for a small business too!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is logical, so anyone can use the program without any training. I love the fact that there is more than meets the eye as well. Meaning with just a little bit of guidance from the video tutorials I was able to customize the software to meet our needs. And for our small company the price point is PERFECT!

What do you dislike?

Having used a behemoth product in the past, I was looking for some features I Really like....however Adrress Two is a very simple CRM...designed to give you the basic needs of a CRM without all the OTHER stuff you would not need yet still have to pay for.

We had NO CRM. Two people responsible for sale where compiling their own notes and action in their individual Outlook Calendars and Contacts. Not possible as we are growing. After trialing a few different products, we chose A2 and LOVE IT!

AddressTwo review by Internal Consultant in Newspapers
Internal Consultant in Newspapers

"Address Two Review "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this site is very straight forward and easy to interface. I feel as though someone with little of no CRM experience can jump right in and learn as the go. This is a huge plus for our small company which is sales focused.

What do you dislike?

Some of the videos and help from the customer service department are difficult to find and the process for a phone call/technical issue is a bit more involved than it needs to be. If the ease of use mentioned in the first question was as easy for the help/technical issue line that would be huge in my opinion. It seems like companies really do not want to talk to there customers, you could greatly differentiate your self in this respect if you had a call center/help desk that could be contacted with more ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot and you will be glad you did. Perfect for a small-mid size company who has little/limited experience with a CRM.

For sure account management and account management has been helped 100 percent as oppose to going through a hand note pad (Joking) I personally have

AddressTwo review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Hotel Sales Mananger"

What do you like best?

When I have a follow up I don't have to think about it until it shows up in my Address Two email. I have less missed important meetings and emails with clients. This keeps me sharp and productive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a percentage of closed sales opportunities to see what my average closed and lost sales are for month and or yearly average.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Address Two for anyone who has multiple steps to take to move the selling and follow up process along. It makes me know where I may not know a customer as well as I thought. IU can ask the client more information to further my professional relationship as well and keep an accurate record for the future.

With multiple leads and business coming in it would be easy to lose track of where each lead is at. I can add what my next step is for each account without losing who time searching through emails.

AddressTwo review by <span>Scott M.</span>
Scott M.

"Fantastic service!!!"

What do you like best?

Troy and his team are fantastic when it comes to service! They are very quick to respond and go way above the call of duty to help me. They really care about your success and that is hard to find these days. The system is terrific and I wish that I had known about it years ago because my other CRM was not capable of what AddressTwo can do for me. Thanks Troy and your team for your awesome help.

What do you dislike?

I can't find any fault with this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this now.

I am systematizing my email and voicemail drip campaign and getting in front of my prospects.

AddressTwo review by Administrator

"We searched for, tested, and chose AddressTwo as our CRM of choice among 5 candidates. A no-brainer."

What do you like best?

The software is designed by people that actually understand what's important to a small business in the management of the relations we have with customers and potential customers. Additionally, customer service is uniquely the best of any vendor we use.

What do you dislike?

The only critique I might offer is the policy of having to use the email credits we purchase with our monthly subscription within that month or lose them. We believe we should be entitled to use what we have paid for when we need them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save time. Choose AddressTwo and get back to work.

AddressTwo saves time and the potential for error by integrating database management with email distribution.

AddressTwo review by Administrator

"Exceptional Service is the Difference"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn. Easy to use. Realizing every CRM has parts that you like, dislike, use and don't use - the real difference is AddressTwo provides personalized, exceptional service as needed.

What do you dislike?

The eBlast portion of the program has a couple of issues when constructing an email, but you learn to quickly avoid procedures that trigger those issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AddressTwo is an easy setup, an easy learning curve and an inexpensive product for a non-profit like ours.

We can keep a historical file on every email, every phone call and every specific within each person's data file. Coming up to speed while answering an email or phone call is exceptionally easy!

AddressTwo review by <span>Jeffrey B.</span>
Jeffrey B.

"Powerful AND Easy"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and easy to learn, even for those who are not computer savvy. You can start with just a few features and then add more as you get ready for them.

What do you dislike?

Dedup is a bit hard and time consuming, wish it was easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support and easy to grow with.

Tracking prospects and understanding where they come from so that we can develop better campaigns to high volume pipelines.

AddressTwo review by <span>Bill W.</span>
Bill W.

"AddressTwo is our CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it works with my google calendar and Outlook e-mails. The addy assistant is great and the task schedule is easy to use and keeps things moving forward.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time to play with the additional features. It seems the more I time I spend working in AddressTwo the more flexible it becomes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial is free. Give it a try. I could not believe the feature package it offers for the price.

addresstwo has helps keep everyone in the know without the cost of per seat license. I have tow others in my office that need to monitor what is going on, but are not directly involved in the activities. If I was using a product that cost us on a per seat basis I would not pay for them,

AddressTwo review by <span>Carli D.</span>
Carli D.

"Great Addition to Our Growing Sales Team"

What do you like best?

It's hard to say what we like best about AddressTwo. Mainly, the ease of use and intuitive way it is set up to allow quick learning and quick task setting. We also find it very useful to track the life of an account - from prospect to hot lead to client.

What do you dislike?

There is very little we dislike about AddressTwo. I have used the updated version and the older version (at another job). The newer version is different, but in a good way - better in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this software a try - and remind your employees that although it seems like busy work, it is so worth it in the long run!!

We solved the issue of several reps calling on one account. Also solved the issue of a sales rep holding on to an account for several months with no action on it. Now we can see if there is no action on an account, and release it to the other sales reps.

AddressTwo review by User

"Decent budget CRM, lacks some organizational features but for 90% of companies will work fine"

What do you like best?

Simple. There are not tons of configuration items and its easy to modify fields and customize options. I also like the calendar integrations with 3rd parties.

What do you dislike?

There is not an easy way to dedupe accounts, and the options provided are confusing and often do not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a lot easier to adopt than Salesforce and more affordable. Ideal for inside sales teams and tracking. 90% of what salesforce is really used for this can do, for far less money.

It's good for us to track activity and avoid cross selling. I wish it had better revenue estimating tools.

AddressTwo review by <span>Rich L.</span>
Rich L.

"AddressTwo is awesome!"

What do you like best?

It is hard to say what I like best. It is a very user friendly CRM but the best thing about Address Two has to be my relationship with Troy and his support of me using the software to help me maximize it in my business. I love the app. I love the history function. All in all, its a great CRM.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something I dislike about AddressTwo. There are features like the projects function I don't use. But there isn't anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple sales CRM with lots of power this is it.

Troy and I had to great conversation this week about adding an in depth campaign and follow up system that i have created to increase my sales. So that is the internal problem I am solving right now.

AddressTwo review by <span>Rick E.</span>
Rick E.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

If I ever have a problem or question Nick, Troy and the A2 team are quick to respond and always exceed expectations.

What do you dislike?

Tracking the deliverability of emails has always been a bit of a mystery.

It helps me track customers and their purchase history so I can intelligently reach out to them with pertinent offers.

AddressTwo review by <span>Mel M.</span>
Mel M.

"AddressTwo is my Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

I have known that I needed help with my prospect follow ups and accountability for a while. As the CEO of my company, I have lots of tasks and big ideas, and I need to make sure my contacts didn't get neglected or pushed to the bottom of my "to do" list. AddressTwo has helped me stay organized, stay in touch, and stay on task. I would recommend it for anyone in sales, account management, customer relations--you name it. You need it.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about the system. If it could read my thoughts and do my follow ups for me, that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let me send emails directly from the system using multiple email accounts.

My sales have increased dramatically as I become better at following through on my promises and follow up with my prospects and current clients.

AddressTwo review by <span>Una H.</span>
Una H.

"The Goldilocks of CRMs"

What do you like best?

The system is intuitive to use, cost effective for our business and satisfies my desire to see my sales stats in real time. The pipeline feature is priceless and the ability to assign tasks for follow up helps us keep on track with projects.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to add to the pipeline feature from the pipeline page itself- but this is a minor complaint in an overall delightful system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time considering what is important to you. The system is easily integrated and offers features that can be added on as your business grows.

We never tracked where referrals were coming from, how much business we did in a particular vertical, or what advertising produced results. AddressTwo is helping us use our marketing dollars in a smarter way.

AddressTwo review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"I love A2"

What do you like best?

I like how I can create tasks for my day and click on the customer record and see the information I need to contact the customer. It's easy to use. The speed of the software is fast. It keeps me organized in a fast-paced job.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the notes that I create in a different view. I need to scroll through a lot of entries to read through my notes.

Automating our business.

AddressTwo review by <span>Jaime Theresa S.</span>
Jaime Theresa S.

"AddressTwo Rocks!!!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of entry and record keeping features it has to offer. Accessing it on my phone for quick information, to knowing how and when I reached out to the client last in order to know what to do next, this is the best tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had time to access all the "bells and whistles" the CRM has to offer. #time

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't go wrong with this product. I wish I could utilize all the "bells and whistles" it has to offer and that my entire team and company would be using it as well. One day, maybe!

All of my information is in one spot and accessible at all times. The benefits are tremendous, and I feel in control of my data, which is huge for a perfectionist.

AddressTwo review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

"AddressTwo, I love you!!"

What do you like best?

AddressTwo continues to offer more and more every day. Now if you could add a button that would slap or pinch or buzz me each time I forget to use you, that would be awesome! The ease of use along with the pipelines are probably my favorite part thats assuming you dont want to talk about the drip campaigns...

What do you dislike?

The only piece I dislike is the email system, but honestly its no enough for me to look elsewhere for some other system and believe me I have looked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just ask!

I am solving my oops I totally forgot to do that or call him/her or send that email or in other words my follow up. I have seen increased numbers because of follow up and thru.

AddressTwo review by <span>Colleen M.</span>
Colleen M.

"Affordable and Customizable CRM with great technical support"

What do you like best?

AddressTwo's customer support is excellent and actually cares a lot about your company's success using their CRM. Custom settings tailored to our Sales Process have been easy to execute with Troy and Nick's help.

What do you dislike?

I have had a challenge with finding the best view when I use Chrome as my browser. I like to see a lot on the screen at a time.

The Marketing emails options are excellent since we can use templates for email/Mail Merge campaigns. We track everything in the CRM but doing Mail Merges without AddressTwo meant that the emails were not tracked. Our next step is creating drip campaigns so we can share useful information with our potentials until the time is right for them to buy.

AddressTwo review by <span>Kelsey B.</span>
Kelsey B.

"AddressTwo great for Non-Profits"

What do you like best?

AddressTwo is very easy to use. Troy at AddressTwo is very responsive and helpful. Great customer service! It's great to have a CRM that is able to grow with us.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there was a way to add additional information about each contact that is useful for a non-profit. Some examples include: donations including size of gift, frequency of gift, start date as volunteer, etc. Also, the stats are somewhat general. It would be great if it showed more specific stats such as the number of times a specific link in our eNewsletter is being clicked. Perhaps these options are available as a custom setup.

As a volunteer-led organization, we have lots of people involved contacting various people. As people come and go, it's great to know our contacts are all there and secure.

AddressTwo review by <span>Julie S.</span>
Julie S.

"Always helpful support!"

What do you like best?

Definitely like the ability to keep notes on our clients which helps us remember them and meet their needs.

What do you dislike?

Lack of automatic download between website and addresstwo.

No texting available from addresstwo - we have phone numbers in our client data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for maintaining our client data and for getting consistent help.

Maintaining a client contact data base with the benefit of follow-up systematized whether an email blast, a campaign of emails, or our newsletter blast.

AddressTwo review by <span>Roger S.</span>
Roger S.

"This is Incredible!!"

What do you like best?

Simple to learn how to use with the You Tube webinars, tutorials.

ALL in 1 system and tracks everything and I mean everything here in 1 stop data.

Mobil application is excellent

What do you dislike?

Absolutely Nothing!! This is simple to learn and simple to use..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it that FREE trial. The only thing you have to lose is the ability to make more money by streamlining your entire marketing to sales to customer service process all in one place

I am like "10 second Tom" and this keeps track for me when I use it all the time.

AddressTwo review by <span>Frankie A.</span>
Frankie A.

"A Great CRM Product!"

What do you like best?

I work as a Director of International Information Systems in an international student recruitment and admissions office. In the past year since implementing AddressTwo, our recruitment yield increased 4%. AddressTwo has increased our communication and student touchpoints, especially with our admitted student population. This cloud-based CRM is very powerful at a fraction of the price of its large competitors.

What do you dislike?

It does not directly interact with popular Student Information Systems such as Banner and PeopleSoft.

We were looking to increase our communication with prospective students to keep them intrigued with our university. Our new student yield increased by 4% in the first year.

AddressTwo review by <span>Edward O.</span>
Edward O.

"Improving efficiency "

What do you like best?

I have used other CRM's and I find address two to be very simple to use, but extremely effective in improving the efficiency in our office. It has helped us gain new customers through the email campaigns and scheduling timely follow ups, which has lead to new business.

I have found the support to be right on top of things when we have had questions and have answers those questions with complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend this to any company that is looking for a simple, ease to use and priced perfect.

What do you dislike?

The times to set for follow up are not yet set to your current time zone

follow up, lead management, contact management, email drips.

AddressTwo review by <span>Kevin C.</span>
Kevin C.

"Absolutely love this software!"

What do you like best?

We been using AddressTwo for 3 years now and I can honestly say we cannot live without it. From our sales team to our production team, everything is managed in this tool. It works perfect for our needs from a sales perspective because we have what we need that is customized without having a multitude of useless tools like other CRMs we tried. From an operations side, it is perfect for managing the stages and communications regarding each client's project.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike about the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take the time to go through the initial set up and really customize the program for your organization.

We have been able to manage all aspects of the business through AddressTwo, from lead to sale through project completion. We have been able to track all communication as well.

AddressTwo review by <span>Sophia P.</span>
Sophia P.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Bulk sending e-mails and easy editing for the templates

What do you dislike?

Limited editing tools when making a template

Able to send e-mails in a quick and efficient manner

AddressTwo review by <span>Raymond F.</span>
Raymond F.

"Address Two working well with our needs at EmbroidMe of Boca raton"

What do you like best?

Address Two is a great way to organize your client database. This software allows us track and check activity that would not be possible with a manual system. It allows us to formulate strategies to optimize revenue with each client. The follow-up task feature helps salespeople to become more accountable and helps ascertain critical elements of your company' client relationships don't fall thru the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I wish my current Point of Sale Sysytem was connected and integrated into Address two.

Salespeople are more accountable. The sales process is more fluid and effective.

AddressTwo review by <span>Timothy M.</span>
Timothy M.

"Love addresstwo!"

What do you like best?

I've been using address two for a little over a year now - so much easier than the last CRM I was using, Addy makes it really easy to add emails and contacts and also rescheduling appointments.

What do you dislike?

I cant say I dislike anything, theres a few more things I wish it had as I continue to use it more, but from what they tell me the next version will have more features available as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

just one aspect of address two is the ability to send blanket emails to lists which I create. I can then view the outcomes and see directly everyone who's received the email, everyone who's opened it and how many times they have viewed it. extremely helpful in making sales calls.

AddressTwo review by <span>Dave K.</span>
Dave K.

"Great help with sales calls"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep up with calls, appointments.

What do you dislike?

There were a few weaknesses, related to my personal preferences, but nothing major. One weakness was the ability to keep appointments at the front of the list ahead of the phone call schedule.

HUGE business problem solved was the ability to keep up with necessary phone calls. I routinely make 40 to 50 phone calls a day. This program enabled me to follow up on a timely basis, I previously used Excel and a Word document, both required a lot of work and really were inefficient. AddressTwo is very efficient.

AddressTwo review by Administrator

"Happy with A2 Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Troy answers all of our questions quickly.

What do you dislike?

learning curve but how-to videos helpful

Reduction of bounceback emails. Great education on online marketing. Able to send out our newsletter. No limitations on amount of emails that are allowed, etc. Linked to our website for users to update their emails and stay connected, etc.

AddressTwo review by <span>Andrea B.</span>
Andrea B.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use! You get great customer service and prompt service when you have a question.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would have interacted with Outlook. I had to switch to a Google calendar. I am not sure it can access/link my Google contacts

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used other useless CRM and I love this product!

It is my memory. I can clean out my email box by storing the to-do list under the action center and not having to search through my inbox constantly trying to figure out what i need to do

AddressTwo review by <span>Nancy M.</span>
Nancy M.

"Extremely responsive to specific needs"

What do you like best?

Great personalized and quick support.

Address Two works with us to understand our needs and deliver what we need to our prospects. We have used them since 2012 and we have seen an increase in leads and enrollments. We know that the support we get via Address Two has helped us meet our business goals.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at this time.

Managing the lead cultivation process for prospective students and tracking interactions with our current students to make sure they get the support they need.

AddressTwo review by <span>Bill S.</span>
Bill S.

"Addy has been a great addition to our sales group!"

What do you like best?

AddressTwo has cleaned up our sales process and made our Reps more efficient.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app on phones is cumbersome. It doesn't allow you to clear a task with the green check mark.

Sales rep have become more efficient.

AddressTwo review by <span>Jen E.</span>
Jen E.

"A Life Saver!"

What do you like best?

I was struggling with follow up and accountability. Being able to prioritize my to do list and see it right in front me helps hold me accountable, and ensures that I am following up with clients and prospects.

What do you dislike?

It's not a dislike as much as a "wish I could" categorize exactly where my prospects are in the sales funnel.

My followup and productivity have improved exponentially, which has increased my revenue. Prospects and "to do" items are much less likely to fall through the cracks.

AddressTwo review by <span>Mike M.</span>
Mike M.

"I hate numbers!"

What do you like best?

our team adopted to A2 quickly, and as our needs grow the software is able to help us.

What do you dislike?

Troy is dependable, good natured and smart...and I cant hire him

We have a prospect base that works on contracts. A2 keeps us on point for contacting our future customers at the right times.

AddressTwo review by <span>Nikki L.</span>
Nikki L.

"AddressTwo is at the core of my business!"

What do you like best?

AddressTwo is a tool that we live by at Rainmakers. I use it every day to plan and stay on top of my follow up. AddressTwo organizes all of our prospects, clients and projects. It makes us look like we are flawless! I highly recommend AddressTwo!

What do you dislike?

I want to learn how to use it on my mobile

Hitting our goals and financial numbers!

AddressTwo review by <span>Sari L.</span>
Sari L.

"Excellent CRM choice"

What do you like best?

Browser based. And the immediate support when needed.

What do you dislike?

document storage/access. Email creator could be more user friendly

customer data management

Learning about AddressTwo?

* We monitor all AddressTwo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.