AddressTwo

Organize your contacts, manage leads, follow-up, tasks and activities—with a simple CRM

Work for AddressTwo?
Gleanview vs 3  2x

Learning about AddressTwo?

AddressTwo Reviews

Ask AddressTwo a Question
Showing 24 AddressTwo reviews
AddressTwo review by <span>Tonya C.</span>
Tonya C.

Fantastic product for a small business too!

What do you like best?

The user interface is logical, so anyone can use the program without any training. I love the fact that there is more than meets the eye as well. Meaning with just a little bit of guidance from the video tutorials I was able to customize the software to meet our needs. And for our small company the price point is PERFECT!

What do you dislike?

Having used a behemoth product in the past, I was looking for some features I Really like....however Adrress Two is a very simple CRM...designed to give you the basic needs of a CRM without all the OTHER stuff you would not need yet still have to pay for.

We had NO CRM. Two people responsible for sale where compiling their own notes and action in their individual Outlook Calendars and Contacts. Not possible as we are growing. After trialing a few different products, we chose A2 and LOVE IT!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AddressTwo
AddressTwo review by <span>Bill W.</span>
Bill W.

AddressTwo is our CRM

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it works with my google calendar and Outlook e-mails. The addy assistant is great and the task schedule is easy to use and keeps things moving forward.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time to play with the additional features. It seems the more I time I spend working in AddressTwo the more flexible it becomes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial is free. Give it a try. I could not believe the feature package it offers for the price.

addresstwo has helps keep everyone in the know without the cost of per seat license. I have tow others in my office that need to monitor what is going on, but are not directly involved in the activities. If I was using a product that cost us on a per seat basis I would not pay for them,

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

AddressTwo review by <span>Carli D.</span>
Carli D.

Great Addition to Our Growing Sales Team

What do you like best?

It's hard to say what we like best about AddressTwo. Mainly, the ease of use and intuitive way it is set up to allow quick learning and quick task setting. We also find it very useful to track the life of an account - from prospect to hot lead to client.

What do you dislike?

There is very little we dislike about AddressTwo. I have used the updated version and the older version (at another job). The newer version is different, but in a good way - better in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this software a try - and remind your employees that although it seems like busy work, it is so worth it in the long run!!

We solved the issue of several reps calling on one account. Also solved the issue of a sales rep holding on to an account for several months with no action on it. Now we can see if there is no action on an account, and release it to the other sales reps.

AddressTwo review by <span>Rich L.</span>
Rich L.

AddressTwo is awesome!

What do you like best?

It is hard to say what I like best. It is a very user friendly CRM but the best thing about Address Two has to be my relationship with Troy and his support of me using the software to help me maximize it in my business. I love the app. I love the history function. All in all, its a great CRM.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something I dislike about AddressTwo. There are features like the projects function I don't use. But there isn't anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple sales CRM with lots of power this is it.

Troy and I had to great conversation this week about adding an in depth campaign and follow up system that i have created to increase my sales. So that is the internal problem I am solving right now.

AddressTwo review by <span>Mel M.</span>
Mel M.

AddressTwo is my Sales Manager

What do you like best?

I have known that I needed help with my prospect follow ups and accountability for a while. As the CEO of my company, I have lots of tasks and big ideas, and I need to make sure my contacts didn't get neglected or pushed to the bottom of my "to do" list. AddressTwo has helped me stay organized, stay in touch, and stay on task. I would recommend it for anyone in sales, account management, customer relations--you name it. You need it.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about the system. If it could read my thoughts and do my follow ups for me, that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let me send emails directly from the system using multiple email accounts.

My sales have increased dramatically as I become better at following through on my promises and follow up with my prospects and current clients.

AddressTwo review by <span>Una H.</span>
Una H.

The Goldilocks of CRMs

What do you like best?

The system is intuitive to use, cost effective for our business and satisfies my desire to see my sales stats in real time. The pipeline feature is priceless and the ability to assign tasks for follow up helps us keep on track with projects.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to add to the pipeline feature from the pipeline page itself- but this is a minor complaint in an overall delightful system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time considering what is important to you. The system is easily integrated and offers features that can be added on as your business grows.

We never tracked where referrals were coming from, how much business we did in a particular vertical, or what advertising produced results. AddressTwo is helping us use our marketing dollars in a smarter way.

Learning about AddressTwo?

* We monitor all AddressTwo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.