1) The inability to have multiple screens open simultaneously,
2) The "Comments" screen set up is horrible, with tiny font that is unable to enlarge and very difficult to read.
3) Fields from customized settlement screens do not merge properly in form letters.
4) We had to wait over a month to have the ability to sort defendants alphabetically. After we were able to see the names and not random numbers.
5) Myriad data was transferred incorrectly - tens of thousands of claim numbers were deleted from settlement screens making it impossible to run certain reports.
6) Some clients transferred over as both dead and alive; tens of thousands of contacts were not transferred or associated to their proper client;
7) It was determined by Aderant executives to link all the missing contacts to only 2 clients (instead of their proper connections) thus crashing the system every time anyone tries to access the files of those 2 clients.
8) Almost 2 months in and we still do not have a bulk post tool.
9) Almost 2 months in and we still cannot run proper defendant reports.
10) All emails were transferred in as Word documents.
11) Every time one issue is fixed, another one is created.
12) Almost all of our daily tasks require multiple steps - Not very user friendly.
13) Users with similar names have their IDs mixed up.
14) The Summary page offers no vital information and is totally useless.
15) We still cannot mass merge form letters or bulk post data into customized screens.
16) The only "reminder" for "TO-DO" items is that the font turns red - no alarm, no pop up or anything.
17) The only way to print out work histories is to export into excel. The headers are the coding for the names in the screen rendering them almost completely useless. It does not include any personal data - not even their name.