Administrator's Plus

Administrator's Plus

3.8

Administrator's Plus® is our cloud-based student information system with integrated web gradebook and mobile-ready student and parent portals, all in one easy-to-use, affordable system.

Work for Administrator's Plus?

Learning about Administrator's Plus?

Administrator's Plus Reviews

Ask Administrator's Plus a Question
Showing 69 Administrator's Plus reviews
Administrator's Plus review by Art S.
Art S.

"The Rediker Advantage..."

What do you like best?

Admin Plus, the inspiration and initial creation by "teacher" Rich Rediker, has a practical and intuitive framework. All aspects of running a grammar and high school have been carefully thoughtout and integrated into the modules of the platform. There are many ways to complete a task or navigate a module, and manipulating any piece of academic or demographic data is quite easy...especially with a little training.

What do you dislike?

While Rich Rediker's reasoning is sound, it would be nice to have the ability to change day and period designations to letters and numbers respectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As Rediker looks to grow and better meet the needs of its customers, it must not loose sight of the quality and perfectionist nature of it's founder. While Andrew and his team are doing a fine job, today, there are times when there is a perception or user experience with new products or applications that occasionally they may be online before all the bugs are worked out, support occasionally is not as clear or patient as in the past, and the company does not feel as tight or as efficient as did in an earlier day. I realize that some of this perception is because Rediker has always performed to the highest standard, the result of issues created from now being internet-based and the result of some of Rediker's partners, in addition to the increase in number and integration of modules/products. While this perception has not been an much of issue with Admin Plus core modules, it has been with its connectivity & speed, as well as some operational elements of both Plus Portals and Teacher Plus Gradebook. I guess I was spoiled for years using the network version of Admin Plus, which never crashed or failed to meet more simple needs. To Rediker's continuing credit, the update process has handled most issues in a timely way. Sadly, my expectations were spoiled on my first week-long training trip to Massachusetts approximately 15 years ago in my moment of greatest appreciation for Rediker's service... At my first day ever of Rediker training during a morning session - I believe it was "new features" - Rich asked if there were any suggestions attendees had. While many were things the software already could do, there were a few he wrote down and said he would have his programmers look into. To my astonishment that day, by the time we returned from lunch, some of the suggestions were already implemented in Admin Plus! I hope the the value given to that partnership - the interaction between Rich/Rediker and the users - and the quality of the service response, are always a hallmark of Rediker Software. ...They are GREATLY appreciated!

We have increased productivity, streamlined our work-flow model, saved time and expense, and improved communication between all stakeholders through the use of Admin Plus.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Administrator's Plus
Administrator's Plus review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"Reliable interface that is direct and informative"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Admin Plus is how easy it is to see basic information. The ability to customize my home screen is also important to me as I sometimes need to see different information depending on the time of year.

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface is a little outmoded and other systems have something that is a bit more user-friendly. That being said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the interface, it just takes some getting used to as it is not overly intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be hard for you to find a better, more comprehensive product.

Our school is much easier to manage with this system compared to our previous management system. We used to have several different subscriptions to do all of the things that Admin Plus does. It allows us to take attendance, send invoices, do grades, and so many more things.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Administrator's Plus review by Donald N.
Donald N.

"Administrator's Plus"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a one-stop shop for our student information system. The use of PlusPortals, A+, Notify, FINACS, and Admissions Plus makes like a little easier. The customer service is great and they are very helpful plus they have a vast improvement in wait times for a representative. Also, love the fact they are fully cloud-based which means for us we can pull up information from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The creating reports without having to call for assistance and FINACS cumbersome at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the full package: Admissions Plus, PlusPortals, Notify, FINACS. Instead of having multiple systems just consolidate into one.

One problem we solved is the ability to notify parents from within Administrator's Plus. Before we purchased Notify, we had to export the call list to another system, now everything is done from within and makes it easier to use.

The benefits we realize is everything is in one place for storing grades, contacting parents, to printing reports, to have one system do all of these instead of piecing systems together is a very strong point.

Administrator's Plus review by Jeremiah M.
Jeremiah M.

"A Complete Quite of Administrative Software for School"

What do you like best?

Houses an extremely large database of information for schools. Has many reporting features to extract many types of data and information.

What do you dislike?

The interface or GUI could be a little more user friendly, especially for people who have not have any real training on the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely complete suite of software, and would advise other schools to use as much of it as possible, including the Admissions piece. Does take some time to learn and could be a little complex depending on how far you are willing to dig into the modules of the software, but worth it in the end.

We use almost all of the module and in many ways that some schools do not. This is really the back bone of the info system of the school. Less time is spent not having to use many different parts and pieces of different software to collect and maintain our databases.

Administrator's Plus review by Fran D.
Fran D.

"Streamline your School Administrative Tasks"

What do you like best?

All student and parent information in one place and easily accessible. Being able to post report cards quickly. Being able to correct teacher requests and information efficiently.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite thing is the database report writer. I find it confusing when generating some reports. I fumble through and it is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Administrator's plus allows you to track useful information for a school. Produce reports in minutes for both administrators, teachers, and parents. Post report cards on line or print, whatever you prefer. Support teacher quickly and answer their questions without delay.

Generating lists for the accountant and ADW reports quickly. Being able to communicate to the parents quickly in an emergency with AP Notify.

Administrator's Plus review by Christine E.
Christine E.

"AdminPlus has all of the tools needed to keep track of student and staff data"

What do you like best?

The system has a wide range of modules that are specific to the tasks at hand. Whether it is database information needed for research and review, scheduling software, programs for printing reports to share or send, the system has it all. I am also pleased with the way the program interacts with the TeacherPlus Grade Book and the Plus Portals programs. The technical support is excellent, and the training programs are also of the highest quality.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not easy to figure out which report is needed by the title; if there was a way to catalog the reports with more easily recognized names, that would be a great help.

I am new to the program as the Supervisor in our building, and I have found the training and support to be excellent; I would like to see a more intuitive user interface. Sometimes there are too many ways to get to the same result/task, and it can be hard to remember which way I did it before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the training opportunities; the webex support, webinars and most especially the onsite training sessions are the best I have seen in the industry.

Admin Plus provides a system the allows us to keep accurate records for legal and academic purposes, a to track student/staff demographic information, attendance, discipline referrals, schedules, grades, longitudinal information, transcripts, etc.

The benefits realized are the ability to share vital information with the administrative team, teachers, students and parents in a comprehensive way, and also a way to gather data needed for decision making and budget planning.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Antiquated Program"

What do you like best?

There are absolutely no redeeming qualities for this program at the high school level.

What do you dislike?

Everything. The fonts look like they were created on a dot matrix printer, the scheduling program does not work as designed, there are error messages constantly, it takes 20 steps to do anything from printing a roster, an attendance report or a report card/transcript, inactivated students show up when you are trying to do different procedures, there is no way to mass add a group of students to a class, reports are cumbersome and often incorrect no matter how many times you reset the 100 different specs, dates default back to the 1900's, it kicks you out of the program constantly, logs you in as a different user that limits your capabilities etc.. I could continue for hours about how much I dislike this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do NOT use this product!!!

There are no benefits whatsoever to this program other than possibly to our central office which needs to hire an additional person just to deal with the problems in this program.

Administrator's Plus review by Elaine T.
Elaine T.

"Inefficient and problematic for schools!"

What do you like best?

It is hard to find any redeeming quality

What do you dislike?

It takes a very long time to do any task. It takes multiple steps to do the simplest of tasks (20 clicks just to print a transcript). The program kicks us out quite often. The grades have to be pulled over to our program from the teachers’ grade books, which is time consuming. To see the live grade we have to use a different program so I have to work out of two different programs. Running reports (ie attendance, grades) is a huge challenge and they are often not accurate from one report to the next. The program is extremely antiquated and our staff members are extremely dissatisfied. We complain to each other daily about the troubles we encounter day in and day out. I could be so much more efficient in my job if I didn’t have to spend so much time waiting on Rediker.

No benefits.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator

"Excellent product and great customer service!"

What do you like best?

I like how all of our student's information is in one place. It's easy to navigate and has a lot to offer. The training was excellent and the customer service is prompt and knowledgeable. We currently use the online form component. This has been a huge help with entering data and keeping it current.

What do you dislike?

After only using it for a year and a half, I don't dislike anything. I am still learning how to use all of it's components, which can be time consuming, however that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The work of implementing it and training your team is worth the time and energy!

A quick, easy to read glance at the home page can give me, as a principal, the information I need. I often export to excel and organize the exact data I am looking for. Syncing with the teacher grade book gives the teachers the most up to date accurate student information. This eliminates time previously used to manually enter the information and then contact teachers to update their books.

Administrator's Plus review by Jonathan J.
Jonathan J.

"The whole package"

What do you like best?

Rediker has the best customer service! Their products are really education focused, you can tell that they got their start in a school and they continue to build products that cater to every type of school and district. They are always willing to customize the software so that it works for you!

What do you dislike?

At times they can be a little behind their competitors, but that is expected with a smaller company, and it often leads to them releasing a product that is better than the competition at a fraction of the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is willing to customize as much as they can for you. They become family and are always a pleasure to work with.

Website and SIS integration, better data management for a growing school.

Administrator's Plus review by Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

"An SIS for the Excel enthusiast"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to extract student, staff, transcript, and course data and export them to Excel for further data analysis and accountability. Their tech support is extremely responsive and helpful and their connected parent, student, and teacher portals exceed our local industry standards.

What do you dislike?

The reports feature needs a major overhaul. They use their own report coding that dates back literally decades and isn’t user friendly at all. I would love to be able to create robust reports and letters without having to learn an entire code language. Also, it doesn’t connect to other systems where you would want to sync student info without Rediker’s team first writing a script for it to do so, which they charge you for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t be afraid to use their support portals and support tickets if you need help. They’re great about helping you find solutions and making the program work for your needs.

It’s a great database to manage student Information simply and cleanly. It’s also extremely customizable.

Administrator's Plus review by Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

"Administrator's Plus is the best!"

What do you like best?

The best all in one management solution.

What do you dislike?

The yearly cost to maintian this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed if you selct Admn+. It is the best school management software available.

This program allows us to have all the information up-to-date and at our fingertips, We can also access information from past years. Everything we need is in one package. As an added bonus it integrates with our nurse's progam, SNAP.

The biggest benefit is their customer support. It outshines any company out there. Our questions are answered in a timely manner. Their training is superb and if they don't have an immediate resolution (which is rare), they take it to the next level or their upper support team. I have never been dissatisfied!

Administrator's Plus review by Conor M.
Conor M.

"Rediker Review"

What do you like best?

I do not have any issues with the interface of Admin Plus. That's a program I can navigate successfully without any issue. I have been able to create classes, assign students to those classes, print reports, all without issue.

What do you dislike?

I have a problem with the Admin Plus app. It's been unreliable. I've been asked to delete it on multiple occasions, reinstall it and have our Information and Data Specialist sync with Rediker, but even that hasn't been working. She has been working closely with the Rediker techs, and I know that they have been working on this, but the fact that it has been such a hassle makes me wish I hadn't even known about it in the first place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Admin Plus. Just so you know, I would take a screen shot, but I'm typing this from my house and I can't access Admin Plus, so I can't upload it.

The iPhone app is an amazing idea if it works consistently. If and when it works reliably, then it will maximize my ability to communicate with parents and identify students quickly. Because I can't access my desktop's Admin Plus after school hours when I'm away from the office, if I'm able to access the student information from my phone, it makes things so much more efficient. Just the other night, I needed to contact a parent due to an emergency regarding their child that we had discovered through social media, but I couldnt't access the contact information. If my iPhone app had been working, that problem would ahve been solved immediately.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator

"Overall, the move to Rediker's suite of tools has improved our data support efforts."

What do you like best?

We have had great fortune with AdminPlus and TeacherPlus Portals. The flexibility and robustness of the systems have been a boon to our work. Users have -- overall -- had an easy adoption in our original years and as they have joined our corps.

What do you dislike?

The gradebook software is still running on older development and has led to some roadblocks, particularly in our adoption of the integrated standards-based gradebook. We also would like to see the development of an alert feature in the Discipline module, which is, arguably, the least liked module compared with the positive response of this module that our prior SIS received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company seems to be aware of and own the limitations of the software, and most of the concerns I have raised have either been addressed or under consideration in development already underway. The interface appeals to our users. Our data team appreciates the flexibility of the 250+ configurable fields and has learned to use the reporting tools. The training and customer support are among the best I have experienced.

We have adopted nearly the full suite of resources from Rediker. AdminPlus meets our state reporting needs and most of our internal data monitoring and data management needs. Our SIS feeds our meals and library software consistently and with few issues. We take regular advantage of the Clever export to integrate a number of instructional technology resources and also to generate CSV files for SFTP for additional integrations/daily uploads.

Administrator's Plus review by Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.

"Admin+ review"

What do you like best?

Rediker's customer support is like no other. They are very responsive and wonderful to work with. It is a much easier program to work with for someone who is a novice with Excel reports. It is important to know how to manipulate the data using pivot tables and incorporate that information into graphs (for example) to get the results needed for accurate reporting.

What do you dislike?

Which there was more flexibility in reporting. In an SQL environment, reporting and program changes maybe a little harder to understand, but allows the flexibility to create charts and database fields; with flat files the databases have a limited number to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product isn't as robust as other student information systems on the market today, but they are constantly working on it. Their interface is very easy to use and joining databases in a report is much easier than SQL. If you aren't a SQL user or web designer (SQL/HTML are very similar in coding) and searching for a product that isn't complicated and reasonably priced, this is the program to use.

We are able to keep track of our student information such as discipline and attendance; for example, the program allows us to run reports prior to uploading to the state for accuracy. The state reporting function is so much easier to use than SIF.

Administrator's Plus review by Karen G.
Karen G.

"Rediker for a School"

What do you like best?

The user-friendly manner of Rediker is the feature that I like the best. Having never used it prior to my new job, I jumped right in and am able to navigate the system. My job just added another section to the system and I was able to teach myself in ten minutes.

What do you dislike?

The downside to Rediker is that not everyone can see the same thing on their site. I also dislike that the licenses are very expensive prohibiting my school from having more than two. We were part of a group of schools that implemented Administrator's Plus at the same time. Our challenge has been that although we want to do more, the other schools do not. It takes time for the Support Team to work with us and our needs. The support team is good, but joining as a group has its challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendations include: Confirm cost of licenses and ensure that you have the budgetary dollars to afford the number that you need to be efficient with the software. It is also recommended that each module be explained by the set-up team to the departments that will be working with that module.

Working in a school, it is imperative to keep each student's records updated and accurate. Administrator's Plus allows me to update records very easily.

Administrator's Plus review by David A.
David A.

"Rediker Review"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and capabilities of admin plus. Very customizable. GREAT customer service and employees.

What do you dislike?

The UI can sometimes be confusing and look stale. Online forms are almost never updated with new features. The lack of a centralized cloud system to eliminate remote login (ercom), and syncing w/ teacher plus/ portals/ forms/ mobile manager/ etc is one of my biggest gripes.

The online forms to eliminate paperwork have been very helpful. If they were updated with newer features, that would be even more helpful.

Administrator's Plus review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Capable of a great deal, not extremely user-friendly"

What do you like best?

The software is capable of so much. If you collect and input all of the student information that can fit in the program, you could run analyses and cross-analyses of almost anything. It allows you to add your own data fields, which is extremely helpful, as long as you have a uniform set of responses and someone with the time to enter all of the information into the system.

What do you dislike?

If you don't spell student names EXACTLY correctly, the system cannot find them. I have used other software that will show you close matches or names that sound like what you typed in. Also, while the system can print almost any report you could possibly even fathom, it's not extremely user friendly. I'm tech-savvy, and I have a hard time figuring out how to ask the system for exactly what I need. When I've reached out to customer support, usually they can eventually solve my problem, but it has sometimes taken days for them to get back to me. Oftentimes, I need the report right away, so I can't wait days to hear from them. There are issues that arise fairly frequently with the software where we cannot login, cannot access the tools or extensions we've subscribed to, etc.

Being able to analyze data with any student search field has been wonderful. Having Rediker connect Teacher Plus Gradebook to Administrator's Plus has also made our lives easer in administration, but the systems can be glitchy.

Administrator's Plus review by Alice M.
Alice M.

"Amazing program and easy to understand and use."

What do you like best?

We only really use the scheduling aspect of Admin Plus, but it is hands down the best program I have used thus far.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the not being able to see the Alias while scheduling students. We have to comply with our district's coding so we have to use a combination of your code and our Alias to schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I love the alert button field on the Demographics field, so we can put pertinent information.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator

"One of the Best SIS programs out there"

What do you like best?

I love that you can collect data on just about anything that you want. Honor roll can be set up as an automatic process. The ease of use makes it simple to run generic report and the option to customize in the report write. This is the third school that i have used it in and would bring it to the next.

What do you dislike?

The family suite of all of the products tends to get costly. Training can be costly, but tech support has been amazing!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan all of the data that you want to collect and have it mapped out, it is amazing!!

We use Rediker seamlessly from registration, to placement in Home rooms to daily reports. It makes keeping track of students and records easy!!

Administrator's Plus review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"Navigating New Waters with Administrator's Plus"

What do you like best?

I like the database features in which I can print transcripts, grades, report cards, and class rank for my students. As a new school counselor, it has been a very helpful tool.

What do you dislike?

In general, I just dislike that Admin Plus gets "slow" and lags sometimes- or occasionally freezes up altogether!

We have recently solved a problem with getting attendance counts after we attended a Rediker training and gleaned some new insights.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Admin Plus Database"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendliness of Admin Plus. The program was relatively easy to learn and customer service is excellent to help you when you have issues. It provides our school with a place to have all information about our families and students in one place that is easily accessed. The additional of Portals has expanded the information to our teachers and staff.

What do you dislike?

We recently moved to the cloud and where this makes very easy access from home and when I am mobile, I do not particular care for the way you have to go through so many steps to add files to email. It is a lengthy process and more times than not I end up with the wrong file and have to go through the process again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Admin Plus to other schools. Service is great and you can always get help with any problems.

I know it doesn't sound like a biggie but lists are so easy now. We make all kinds of lists at school and sorting the information is really easy in Admin Plus.

Administrator's Plus review by Linda W.
Linda W.

"Over all a good product"

What do you like best?

Data base , report cards, and admission done in one program

What do you dislike?

not truly HTLM. Have trouble with the "client" we have to download. Do not believe we are fully supported on Mac

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need one-one training from Admin Plus people. Not truly a HTML product but when and if it does become one, it could be a very good product.

Admissions is imported into our database. Grades are imported from grade book into AdminPlus for printing.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator

"Functional but behind in technology"

What do you like best?

The excel dump on the view screen is very useful. I also like the ability to re-write and code reports on my own.

What do you dislike?

Too many things you can't do. It is inflexible for a lot of things we need. Sometimes the answer I get from support, is just, no, sorry you can't do that. Support is amazing, but the product is behind the times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an effective, inexpensive product with a fair amount of options.

We use it as an SIS, and link to the Gradebooks as well. The integration with gradebooks is helpful and now that I know it integrates with Clever, this is also a plus.

Administrator's Plus review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"Good"

What do you like best?

The best part of rediker is all our data is in one location. We have our grades, reports cards, attendance, and parent emails all in one place. We use rediker for email blasts about imclement weather. Parents are able to view students' grades as they are posted.

What do you dislike?

Rediker is not user friendly. I use it when I am subtituting for the secretary or teachers. It is hard for me to remember how to use attendance. Many of our older teachers have trouble with it as well. In addition, we frequently have trouble printing report cards due to the sight being down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend Admin Plus; although I preferred My Students Progress.

Admin Plus streamlines our data, which is convenient for teachers and adminstrative assistants.

Administrator's Plus review by Sue H.
Sue H.

"I have been very happy with Administrator's Plus. If I run into an issue, support is ready to help."

What do you like best?

If I run into an issue, support is ready to help. There has never been a long wait for assistance.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about Administrator's Plus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret the decision to go with Administrator's Plus. It is terrific!

Administrator's Plus keeps our students' records available at a moment's notice. It is easy to generate student report cards and keep track of attendance.

Administrator's Plus review by Beth F.
Beth F.

"Review of Admin Plus"

What do you like best?

The variety of information in Admin Plus and the ease to customize data to your needs.

What do you dislike?

We are a hosted school and sometimes I have difficulty logging onto the program or in the middle of a function the program simply shuts me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and flexibility.

Admin Plus is user-friendly and has the ability to customize-class lists, create informational forms, categorizing, class scheduling, attendance reports, printing labels. The home screen can display a variety of information for each student easily without having to search the database.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator

"Good experience with Admin Plus"

What do you like best?

Integration with Plus Portals, and the tech support is excellent

What do you dislike?

Can't send images in email, would like to be able to save alumni data as well as student data

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enter as much data as possible during setup!

We have been able to eliminate a lot of inefficiency by using Admin Plus as our student info database, the data storage is more reliable and uniform than what we used before, and the training has made it possible for more staff members to use the database correctly

Administrator's Plus review by Tammy W.
Tammy W.

"Catching up with the times"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a way to connect the portal and a school website. But, it is too expensive for the website.

What do you dislike?

I takes too many clicks to do everything in the program. When I want to add report cards to the portfolio, i have to click print at least four times before they are added and I am not even printing them. Program constantly logs us out of the program as you can see from the screenshot attached.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Progress is too slow.

We are trying to solve our low enrollment problem, but it isn't really increasing enrollment.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Admin. Plus is easy to use..."

What do you like best?

Admin. Plus' modules are easy to use. All functions and features are user-friendly. The wealth of information that is available makes the job of an administrator much easier.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little bit of practice to get used to writing letters and forms but once you've learned it, it becomes easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to attend training or schedule in-person training at your school. It makes the transition a lot easier! Give yourself plenty of time for accurate data transferral.

Notification of parents, teachers, and students is made very easy with the use of Admin. Plus.

Administrator's Plus review by Mayce M.
Mayce M.

"Just okay."

What do you like best?

I like that I can fill in the gradebook for many courses at a time. I like that there is an option to describe the assignments. I like that I can easily access student profiles and pictures. It is nice to be able to create easily create seating charts and take attendance from the charts I make.

What do you dislike?

The system is incredibly slow. It freezes and shuts out the user constantly. It is difficult to write in scores quickly - the system makes you slowly input the numbers or it will erase or change the numbers you tried to put in. The HTML seems to still be in beta. I do not like that it does not automatically link up with what I have already input in the silverlight part of the system.

The problem we were solving by switching to this system was that our old system did not align with our grading output system (with which we compile and send out grades). This system solves that problem, but is much slower and not as intuitive for the user. Some functions are very easily accessible and understandable and others take a lot of reading and research to find.

Administrator's Plus review by Evie V.
Evie V.

"Best Data Base"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which you can move around and all the parts coordinate. You can seamlessly move from Attendance to Report Card, etc.

What do you dislike?

In the data part only being able to have students living with one parent (at one address) is difficult. We have many divorced parents and the students spend time with both equally. It would be much better to be able to say that the student lives with both.

It is so quick and easy to access the data. Plus if there is ever an issue calling Tech Support is wonderful!

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great product for small private schools"

What do you like best?

Integration with Plus Portals. Admin Plus does a good job of syncing data that we want to sync with the portal system to provide information to students, teachers and parents.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that we cannot fully integrate it with Google Classroom. If we were able to create classes in Admin Plus then push them out to the teachers via Google Classroom, it would make their jobs much easier.

We are now able to have a bird's eye view of each class and can easily see the progress of the students.

Administrator's Plus review by Judy L.
Judy L.

"Excellent All-Around Data System"

What do you like best?

I like that all processes are connected. One data system for all our needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the reports are all written in code. That makes them harder to customize.

We have quick access to our data needs and smooth processing of our grade books integrating with the data system.

Administrator's Plus review by Jerry S.
Jerry S.

"Enjoy using this product"

What do you like best?

The product is powerful but yet easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Due to the flexibility of the product, initial setup takes some planning and help from other users.

The suite of Administraor's Plus provides an integrated set of tools for managing our school's student information and communications with Parents, Students, Faculty and Staff.

Administrator's Plus review by Colleen C.
Colleen C.

"AdminPlus Review"

What do you like best?

To be honest, not much at this point. We have had many issues with slowness over the past 3 years since moving to the cloud and do not get much assistance from tech support. We call regularly for assistance.

What do you dislike?

Customer service, slowness issues, archaic report writing, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better customer support; have better knowledge of the products they are tech support for. Improve cloud service - extremely slow loading the product and overall slowness.

NA

Administrator's Plus review by Eve M.
Eve M.

"If you are looking for a new school system"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that report cards can be printed from the program and that teachers can put in discipline

What do you dislike?

That our demerit system doesn't turn a certain amount of demerits into a detention and I have to manually go in and do it. It can look confusing for parents and students.

tuition, not having to enter grades manually which was really time consuming

"Rediker Review"

What do you like best?

I think Rediker is a really good program for containing the database of all our school information.

What do you dislike?

The functionality is not the best. It is often very difficult to dig through certain reports and databases with the layout as it is.

We have been able to incorporate Admin Plus with all of our grading, discipline, and records which has been fantastic.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator

"Rediker is Awesome -- Admin Plus is a Plus!"

What do you like best?

The system is very user friendly. The customer service is beyond 5 star.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is anything I have found yet that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it!

We are using this in our school. It helps us to stay organized and have all student data at our fingertips. Reporting capabilities are excellent. Most take only minutes to run.

Administrator's Plus review by Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

"Rediker Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of finding students and the info the system holds

What do you dislike?

Quite a bit of clicking to achieve the information I am looking for...

Having the information in one program

Administrator's Plus review by Rob G.
Rob G.

"Excellent program for Tech Director's"

What do you like best?

The ability to export data from the program allowed me to avoid retyping any information. The reports are outstanding and allow for a wide range of information to be gathered for different purposes. Integration with Grading and many other areas such as Nurse, Library and Cafeteria were essential from a tech director's standpoint.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve for my staff took a bit longer than expected, but the large amount of resources available for training was certainly a plus. It's difficult when going from "no admin program" to an all inclusive one like Admin Plus, but the support was outstanding to help us get going with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be intimidated by all the pieces that this program has. Start with the one most important piece you need and then grow into the others. We added other pieces as we went which helped the implementation. The management of one program to do everything was essential to the running of the school. Reports and the ability to export your data improved functions in the office that didn't have a part of the program.

Having everything in once place was the only way to do it as well as the support needed to maintain such a program was important. Managing several different programs at once that don't always play nice with each other is a nightmare. Admin plus puts it all together and everything works nice with each other. The biggest benefit in my mind is having everything all in once place.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator

"Great customer service, behind the times with software"

What do you like best?

The customer service. Hands down, one of the best in EdTech.

What do you dislike?

If I was giving a grade for conduct, I would give AdminPlus an "F" because it does not play well with others. Clever, Canvas, and more all fail to work with it.

AdminPlus is our Student Information System. It is thorough and is able to get all the information in that we need.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator

"Admin Plus Kind of Sucks"

What do you like best?

It was a database that was pretty robust and was very feature rich.

What do you dislike?

The thin client logon was the absolute worse. You had to sync everything everytime you changed anything. It's like it's different modules didn't speak the same language. It looked super old and behaved as such too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure it works for other schools but it wasn't a good fit for us. Way too cumbersome to do most of what we needed it to do. Report cards and grades were a nightmare.

None. We got rid of it.

Administrator's Plus review by Alexander L.
Alexander L.

"Teacher Plus Review"

What do you like best?

Actions like adding columns, duplicating columns across sections, weighting grades, and taking attendance are intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It freezes up momentarily nearly every time a grade or comment is posted. This can be helped through turbo mode, but then grades are not automatically calculated.

I wish it were easier to import columns. At minimum, I would love to be able to copy and paste from an Excel Document.

I wish there were better options to visualize grades in a way that would lead to productive parent-teacher conversations.

We use this to do grading and attendance.

Administrator's Plus review by User

"My experience was very pleasant and informative."

What do you like best?

The Rediker staff/trainers were very knowledgeable and navigated thru Admin Plus with great examples of usage for our school. Having the training in Foxboro/Patriot Place was a great experience. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

Maybe that there wasn't more time with trainers for hands on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good tool for attaining great data base information and reporting.

Attendance is a bit easier with navigating to each action right from same home screen by right clicking on dashboard with student info and selecting the action needed instead of using side bar.

"Administrator's Plus "

What do you like best?

Administrator's Plus provides a robust package to organize our student data. The link between Plus Portals, Gradebook, and Administrator's Plus is the most seamless solution that we have used.

What do you dislike?

The cloud access to Administrator's Plus, Gradebook, and Plus Portals is often slow.

Our data is organized more than ever. The use of online forms has increased our productivity.

Administrator's Plus review by Connie B.
Connie B.

"Like it a lot"

What do you like best?

The ease of using the system is very beneficial to our staff and administration

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow to move from different screens in Rediker

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly

It helps in all aspects of our enrollment process and record keeping

"Room for Improvement"

What do you like best?

I like that there are different routes to take in order to find the information I need

What do you dislike?

The system is not intuitive and seems severely outdated. The functionality is lacking.

It is used in a school setting.

Administrator's Plus review by User

"My experience is very good."

What do you like best?

Help desk is phenomenal. Always helpful and quick.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to program reports or change things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product and I would recommend it.

Ease of scheduling and attendance.

"Rediker Review"

What do you like best?

having all the different modules in one (database, plusportal, online forms, gradebooks, ap notify, etc)

the support is amazing!!!

What do you dislike?

would like to have some request/options created but know there are bigger tasks to complete. timeline of items to do seem to get pushed out.

Being able to work with many different departments and people and getting support from all of them. Do not get pushed aside.

Learn more about Administrator's Plus

Administrator's Plus Videos

Learning about Administrator's Plus?

* We monitor all Administrator's Plus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.