Administrator's Plus

Administrator's PlusĀ® is our cloud-based student information system with integrated web gradebook and mobile-ready student and parent portals, all in one easy-to-use, affordable system.

Work for Administrator's Plus?

Learning about Administrator's Plus?

Administrator's Plus Reviews

Ask Administrator's Plus a Question
Showing 37 Administrator's Plus reviews
Administrator's Plus review by <span>Donald N.</span>
Donald N.

Administrator's Plus

What do you like best?

The ability to have a one-stop shop for our student information system. The use of PlusPortals, A+, Notify, FINACS, and Admissions Plus makes like a little easier. The customer service is great and they are very helpful plus they have a vast improvement in wait times for a representative. Also, love the fact they are fully cloud-based which means for us we can pull up information from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The creating reports without having to call for assistance and FINACS cumbersome at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the full package: Admissions Plus, PlusPortals, Notify, FINACS. Instead of having multiple systems just consolidate into one.

One problem we solved is the ability to notify parents from within Administrator's Plus. Before we purchased Notify, we had to export the call list to another system, now everything is done from within and makes it easier to use.

The benefits we realize is everything is in one place for storing grades, contacting parents, to printing reports, to have one system do all of these instead of piecing systems together is a very strong point.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Administrator's Plus
Administrator's Plus review by <span>Jeremiah M.</span>
Jeremiah M.

A Complete Quite of Administrative Software for School

What do you like best?

Houses an extremely large database of information for schools. Has many reporting features to extract many types of data and information.

What do you dislike?

The interface or GUI could be a little more user friendly, especially for people who have not have any real training on the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely complete suite of software, and would advise other schools to use as much of it as possible, including the Admissions piece. Does take some time to learn and could be a little complex depending on how far you are willing to dig into the modules of the software, but worth it in the end.

We use almost all of the module and in many ways that some schools do not. This is really the back bone of the info system of the school. Less time is spent not having to use many different parts and pieces of different software to collect and maintain our databases.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Administrator's Plus review by <span>Jonathan J.</span>
Jonathan J.

The whole package

What do you like best?

Rediker has the best customer service! Their products are really education focused, you can tell that they got their start in a school and they continue to build products that cater to every type of school and district. They are always willing to customize the software so that it works for you!

What do you dislike?

At times they can be a little behind their competitors, but that is expected with a smaller company, and it often leads to them releasing a product that is better than the competition at a fraction of the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is willing to customize as much as they can for you. They become family and are always a pleasure to work with.

Website and SIS integration, better data management for a growing school.

Administrator's Plus review by <span>Kathy Z.</span>
Kathy Z.

Administrator's Plus is the best!

What do you like best?

The best all in one management solution.

What do you dislike?

The yearly cost to maintian this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed if you selct Admn+. It is the best school management software available.

This program allows us to have all the information up-to-date and at our fingertips, We can also access information from past years. Everything we need is in one package. As an added bonus it integrates with our nurse's progam, SNAP.

The biggest benefit is their customer support. It outshines any company out there. Our questions are answered in a timely manner. Their training is superb and if they don't have an immediate resolution (which is rare), they take it to the next level or their upper support team. I have never been dissatisfied!

Administrator's Plus review by <span>Conor M.</span>
Conor M.

Rediker Review

What do you like best?

I do not have any issues with the interface of Admin Plus. That's a program I can navigate successfully without any issue. I have been able to create classes, assign students to those classes, print reports, all without issue.

What do you dislike?

I have a problem with the Admin Plus app. It's been unreliable. I've been asked to delete it on multiple occasions, reinstall it and have our Information and Data Specialist sync with Rediker, but even that hasn't been working. She has been working closely with the Rediker techs, and I know that they have been working on this, but the fact that it has been such a hassle makes me wish I hadn't even known about it in the first place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Admin Plus. Just so you know, I would take a screen shot, but I'm typing this from my house and I can't access Admin Plus, so I can't upload it.

The iPhone app is an amazing idea if it works consistently. If and when it works reliably, then it will maximize my ability to communicate with parents and identify students quickly. Because I can't access my desktop's Admin Plus after school hours when I'm away from the office, if I'm able to access the student information from my phone, it makes things so much more efficient. Just the other night, I needed to contact a parent due to an emergency regarding their child that we had discovered through social media, but I couldnt't access the contact information. If my iPhone app had been working, that problem would ahve been solved immediately.

Administrator's Plus review by Administrator
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Overall, the move to Rediker's suite of tools has improved our data support efforts.

What do you like best?

We have had great fortune with AdminPlus and TeacherPlus Portals. The flexibility and robustness of the systems have been a boon to our work. Users have -- overall -- had an easy adoption in our original years and as they have joined our corps.

What do you dislike?

The gradebook software is still running on older development and has led to some roadblocks, particularly in our adoption of the integrated standards-based gradebook. We also would like to see the development of an alert feature in the Discipline module, which is, arguably, the least liked module compared with the positive response of this module that our prior SIS received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company seems to be aware of and own the limitations of the software, and most of the concerns I have raised have either been addressed or under consideration in development already underway. The interface appeals to our users. Our data team appreciates the flexibility of the 250+ configurable fields and has learned to use the reporting tools. The training and customer support are among the best I have experienced.

We have adopted nearly the full suite of resources from Rediker. AdminPlus meets our state reporting needs and most of our internal data monitoring and data management needs. Our SIS feeds our meals and library software consistently and with few issues. We take regular advantage of the Clever export to integrate a number of instructional technology resources and also to generate CSV files for SFTP for additional integrations/daily uploads.

Learn more about Administrator's Plus

Administrator's Plus Videos

Learning about Administrator's Plus?

* We monitor all Administrator's Plus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.