Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Admitad

5.0

The Admitad company was established by Alexander Bachmann on October 1, 2009, and officially launched on March 1, 2010. Such advertisers as AliExpress, Booking.com, GearBest, Qatar Airways, ASOS, Papa John's, and many others, entrust Admitad with maintenance of their affiliate programs.

Work for Admitad?

Learning about Admitad?

Admitad Reviews

Ask Admitad a Question
Showing 1 Admitad review
Admitad review by Pawan K.
Pawan K.

"Best Affiliate Network Ever I used"

What do you like best?

There so many offers to promote with good payouts. Conversion tracking is very easy. Simple and attractive user interface. They provide higher payouts on all types of CPA, CPI and CPS offers.

What do you dislike?

I am using Admitad from approx. 1 year and I did not find anything wrong in this network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Admitad has many CPA, CPI, CPS offers with good payout and their tracking system is very fast and accurate. So I want to suggest all affiliate marketers try this network.

I am using this network to run offers in my company Dealsshutter and its amazing as compared to any other affiliate network.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Admitad

What App Monetization solution do you use?

Learning about Admitad?

* We monitor all Admitad reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.