Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC means a more seamless experience for your users, fewer hassles for your IT team.

Work for Adobe Acrobat DC?
Pdfelement 2x

Learning about Adobe Acrobat DC?

Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 618 Adobe Acrobat DC reviews
Adobe Acrobat DC review by <span>Alan F.</span>
Alan F.

Worth the Creative Cloud ALONE

What do you like best?

PDFs are one of the most commonly utilized document formats, and there are ALWAYS issues with them. Typos, formatting, layout issues, etc. Instead of the painful process of re-exporting the Word Doc to another PDF, Acrobat lets you edit the document directly, to your heart's content.

What do you dislike?

When you use the right hand feature navigation menu, like for example when I click on Organize Pages, a new "tab" takes over the screen with all the Organize Pages options. Having been trained that the feature navigation is on the right hand side, you're now searching for which button gets you back to that menu.

We already know that at the top of the tab, pressing that X will close the document. How would we intuitively presume that the even LARGER X on the right hand side does NOT close the document, but rather takes you back to the friendly right side menu again?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its still the best!

Quickly edit and adjust PDF files, whether you created them or not. This helps alleviate the pain of sending strangely formatted Word Docs that are missing fonts and getting muddled up in translation. We've put together e-Books, internal documents and more in this format, which is friendly to every workstation and mobile phone alike.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC review by <span>Adam K.</span>
Adam K.

Powerful and full featured PDF suite

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat DC is the full purchasable version or Adobe Reader, which is free. Because it is a full featured version and is somethin you have to pay for one of the best features that is offered is PDF editing. I utilize this frequently, especially when we cannot find source files for things, and love how the features work and talk to each other.

What do you dislike?

Short of complaining that sometimes PDFs open quite slow when they are long, there really isn't much for me to dislike. The software enables me and my team to do pretty much everything we need!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some backend things Adobe Acrobat team could work on to make the process of opening and managing PDF files a little more abvious and easy, but all in all, great just Adobe team! I especially enjoy how the software works interchangibally with all of the other Adobe Creative Cloud software suite. This makes things much easier.

One of the biggest business problem my team and I solve is having the ability to edit actual PDF data when we cannot locate a source file.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Adobe Acrobat DC review by <span>Justin M.</span>
Justin M.

Now makes PDF's the most convenient file type

What do you like best?

Combining, editing and organizing digital and printed presentations is a huge help to me. I use multiple softwares to create my media, and Acrobat lets me blend it all together to best communicate my ideas. It's easy to reorder slides, rotate and resize pages. Also, the file size compression is magic.

What do you dislike?

There are times I wish I had a little more of the Adobe Illustrator functionality, usually when I want to make a last minute graphical addition. I also wish I could store one more signature (my wife's) in the digital signature function. I do wish this software was less expensive, because there have been many times that my friends and family have asked for my help with problems Acrobat solves beautifully, but didn't own Acrobat for me to show them the ropes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the money. You'll probably end up using it even more than you estimate.

It's a huge help to put dynamic presentations into an easily sharable PDF. I used to send multiple emails with multiple files, in hopes that the client would know how to make sense of the order. The compression abilities make emailing large presentation documents so much easier and dependable. Clients who aren't familiar with file types in which I create can still easily view the finished products. The images and graphics still look great on screen. And on another note: the fillable forms and digital signing is also a huge time saver. It comes in handy more and more - I may just forget how to sign my name...

Adobe Acrobat DC review by <span>Maryory L.</span>
Maryory L.

La mejor opción para visualizar archivos desde diferente dispositivos que provengan en formato pdf.

What do you like best?

De esta versión de Adobe lo que más me agrada es que han incorporado herramientas como combinar archivos esta opción permite unir en un sólo archivo varias paginas separadas de un mismo documento, esto mejora los tiempos de trabajo muchísimo ya que no se tienen que abrir los archivos individualmente para su revisión, sino se cuenta con continuidad en el documento, así mismo ahora espacio dentro del equipo y evita la desorganización o la multiplicidad de archivos.

También permite organizar internamente el documento, generar comentarios para correcciones del mismo sin tener que imprimir el archivo, ahorrando papel y tiempo de respuesta para diferentes trámites.

Y mantiene la compatibilidad con otros formatos, la buena calidad de resolución tanto en pantalla como impreso.

What do you dislike?

Es delicado el tema de que el pdf pueda ser manipulado, con la herramienta editar debido a que puede violentar el derecho de autor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* Explorar la herramienta para que obtenga el máximo provecho y con ello obtener mejores resultados en los productos realizados.

* Protege el contenido que genere cada cliente o usuario.

* Permite que se combinen paginas de un mismo documento que antes eran separadas y permitía la perdida de informacion.

* Sirve en todos los dispositivos lo que genera que este al alcance de todos.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by <span>Tanner S.</span>
Tanner S.

The Standard PDF Viewer and Editor Does It All

What do you like best?

This is the industry standard for PDF viewers and PDF book managers, but it is definitely full-featured and ticks all of the boxes of what the application should be able to do. The program is constantly adding new features that are beyond the scope of what we need to use the application for, but it is always nice to see that they are always working on improving the functionality of the program.

What do you dislike?

The first few times I used the program to combine multiple PDFs into a single PDF document, I found it to be a bit confusing. Overall, the program has a very simple feel to it, but is actually a bit more complex than one would imagine. Once you get the hang of it, it is simple. There seems to be a learning curve, however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program usually comes bundled with other Adobe suite programs, so it is perhaps rare that you would be looking to purchase a licence individually. It is a full featured product that should be able to satisfy almost any PDF reading, form filling or combining need that isn't considered an extremely specialized task.

We use this program for viewing PDFs as well as combining exported images from our online course designing software into a PDF book that contains all of the images. This is then uploaded to a server for our learners to review anytime. Using this software we can batch import and save, and it only takes a very short amount of time.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by <span>Maria M.</span>
Maria M.

Decent Tool for Editing PDFs and TIFFs

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat DC is the professional version of Acrobat. It's a decent application for editing PDFs and TIFFs because it's got a variety of tools for things like adding comments, comparing files, adding e-signatures, and more.

What do you dislike?

I really hate the export options in this program. Why would I possibly want to export something in the 1995 version of Acrobat? Is there something I'm missing here. Suffice it to say, Adobe could do a much better job clarifying these settings for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I mentioned above, Acrobat is a solid tool for editing PDFs and scanned TIFF files. If all you need to do is open and read a PDF, though, you can probably use Apple's preview instead.

My team and I use Acrobat in our day-to-day for adding comments to files and making edits to print documents (particularly in terms of reducing file size).

Learning about Adobe Acrobat DC?

* We monitor all Adobe Acrobat DC reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.