Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Adobe Acrobat DC

(1,061 reviews)

Adobe Acrobat DC means a more seamless experience for your users, fewer hassles for your IT team.

Work for Adobe Acrobat DC?

Learning about Adobe Acrobat DC?

Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews

Showing 1,076 Adobe Acrobat DC reviews
Adobe Acrobat DC review by Sebastian G.
Sebastian G.

"Tool with multiple features for PDF files"

What do you like best?

Excellent reader of PDF files, has a great interface that is fluid in almost any computer, also has tools to edit and transform PDF files, one of the things that I like about this software is the possibility of being able to easily search some text and be able to highlight it, plus I can add security to my files very easily.

What do you dislike?

All the additional tools, besides the file reader, have a cost, besides being able to save my files in Internet and be able to share them, you must register in Adobe to obtain an ID.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that to obtain all its features it is necessary to obtain some of its premium plans, however, it is not very expensive for all the features it offers.

In my work, it is a very useful tool since I use it to transform important files to PDF and be able to share them with my colleagues, besides it keeps me organized.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC review by Nic C.
Nic C.

"Good for work, collaborating, presentation PDFs"

What do you like best?

I really like using Adobe Acrobat DC for my job as a graphic designer. Especially when it comes to creating PDFs or editing them for presentation. Editing documents and PDFs is super easy. Also being able to access documents on any device is pretty useful and convenient.

What do you dislike?

It’s hard to find much of anything to dislike about this program. I really can only point to the pricing and having to pay per month to use the software, it’s kind of a drag. However, have fun trying to find anything even remotely as useful, productive and easy to use as Adobe Acrobat DC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the expense! Great value and you'll find nothing more convenient or easier to use for sharing and editing PDFs and documents with teams and clients.

Productivity has been boosted and it’s easier to collaborate on projects with the Cloud and CC real-time sharing capabilities. Without Adobe Acrobat DC we would be wasting time trying to share, review and collaboratively edit documents the old fashioned way.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Veronica R.
Veronica R.

"The best app for PDFs"

What do you like best?

As a Graphic Designer that uses Adobe Creative Suite, I love having Adobe Acrobat DC because I can prepare files for print, check the inks and convert files, split a PDF, Edit an Interactive PDF, use it as a live document to get signatures online, and quickly make changes to a PDF that would take a long time to do in the programs.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Acrobat DC does have a steep learning curve and does not maintain all of the interactive fields that were set in InDesign. It needs to improve on tagging and making the PDFs more accessible to people with disabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program that comes with your Adobe Creative Suite account. No need to use any other program. Make sure to watch tutorials to get the hang of it.

Print Production, Interactive PDF's and Forms, document editing, document signing, and entry of data is what I mainly use the program for. It is very efficient at solving a lot of simple issues nd tasks.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Acrobat DC always works but it can be overly complex"

What do you like best?

For viewing, printing, form filling and converting documents to and from PDF, Acrobat DC is terrific. It's easy to use and it's always consistent with color and layout.

What do you dislike?

Using Acrobat DC to create new forms, edit existing forms or documents, and other editing needs often prove to be overly complex and difficult. The multitude of tools and options can be daunting unless you use the functions daily. If you're like most and only need to edit a document now and then, trying to find the correct tool to perform the needed function, let alone actually get it to work as expected, is anything but straightforward or consistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a full function PDF editor, Acrobat DC is a great choice. If you only need the ability to view PDFs, print to PDF format or fill in PDF forms, Adobe Reader DC works great. If you only need the ability to view or print to the PDF format, Windows 10 and other OS platforms now have most of that functionality built-in, not to mention most modern web browsers and the Microsoft Office suite.

We use Adobe Acrobat DC anytime we need to edit a PDF document or existing form. We also use it to convert Word forms into fillable PDFs. The Word form to PDF form conversion is usually accurate, saving us sometimes hours of work we'd otherwise have to do manually.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Emi F.
Emi F.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of editing small things, like text and font issues is one of my favorite aspects of the program. I have not yet used it to its fullest extent so I cannot comment on other aspects of the app but I do enjoy using it for text changes and font/style issues. Their customer support is also amazing and I fully recommend reaching out to them or just do a google search and find a good article on similar questions you may have. The Adobe help community is a great resource!

What do you dislike?

It can be complex when doing larger projects. As mentioned above, I haven't used the program for larger and complex projects but it may have a bigger learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not tried similar products, but Adobe Acrobat has a small learning curve if you're just trying to master a few things. I have not used it to its fullest extent but I know the support crew is very helpful. In combination with Adobe products, their support makes the product invaluable.

When clients ask for change of fonts, I like that I can quickly do it in Acrobat instead of having to edit the original document.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Arturo M.
Arturo M.

"Read, edit and give security to your PDF files"

What do you like best?

I can transform my documents to PDF and edit them very easily, it also allows me to highlight the text and make notes, its interface is very good and easy to use, one of the features that I like and that I consider very important is the Sign and protect my files important since I prevent them from being edited.

What do you dislike?

In some cases, I have had problems of incompatibility with some versions of Windows operating systems, and I must say that if I do not have an Adobe ID I can not use many of its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth obtaining this software, since it offers endless options and tools that are very useful to handle PDF files.

In some cases, I have had problems of incompatibility with some versions of Windows operating systems, and I must say that if I do not have an Adobe ID I can not use many of its functions and features.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Lara K.
Lara K.

"The only solution for creating high-quality PDFs"

What do you like best?

I really love that I can take something I've laid out in photoshop and import it into Adobe Acrobat DC. I can create an entire layout, or even just elements of a final design, and wind up with a high-quality PDF suitable for printing.

Another favorite thing is the fillable form fields and clickable areas! It's amazing what you can create for clients, customers, or your team with all the tools inside. It's feature-packed and simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

It does take a little getting used to, and some features and tools take more work than may be necessary (like you can't copy and paste a form text box and have it not assume that filling one should fill them all the same way - you have to create individual ones), and the formats for saving were a little confusing at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a definite "get it" from me - There's little else to say if you're looking for a great solution to creating beautiful PDFs! Either for printing or for online form fills, it's absolutely everything we need. Bonus - you can import the documents into other programs on your iPad or tablet and write on them, fill them out, whatever you need.

Excellent for training materials, ebooks, forms, printables, and so much more. It's a high-powered solution. (You can import just about every file type, too!)

I can create workbooks as products to sell or give away to accompany other products. It's increased our value and revenue!

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Manuel D.
Manuel D.

"Excellent PDF document reader with integrated tools."

What do you like best?

Besides being able to read my PDF files, I can protect them so that they are not edited, I also like the annotation system, since it is very useful when I review the documents. Adobe Acrobat DC offers me the possibility to connect with cloud storage platforms. What helps me save my work and be able to share it more easily with my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very limited in terms of options, since it forces you to buy them, also to be able to share files, it is necessary to have an Adobe ID.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is software that must be installed on your computer because it will provide excellent options that will help you in the office.

It is a very necessary tool to read and edit PDF files, I use it daily to correct documents and make important annotations, I also use your mobile application to carry my documents wherever I go.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Lilian C.
Lilian C.

"Todo en orden con este lector de PDF's"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat DC es un programa que utilizo diariamente, lo que más me gusta es poder tener todos los documentos organizados y leerlos cómodamente. Puedo hacer capturas y buscar fácilmente lo que necesito en ese momento, en general me permite leer y editar todo lo que necesito para documentarme bien como redactora.

What do you dislike?

Estoy muy satisfecha en general con este lector de PDF's, aunque si tengo que ponerle una pega, es que la interfaz podría ser aún un poco más sencilla, ya que tiene opciones escondidas que si no sabes utilizar bien el programa, puede que no le saques todo el provecho necesario.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obviamente para leer cualquier pdf no van a tener ningún problema, pero recomiendo que si quieren sacar todo el rendimiento que Adobe Acrobat DC ofrece, aprendan a usar todas las funciones que éste ofrece, algunas son de pago, pero merce la pena.

Lo utilizo diariamente para mi trabajo como redactora, me permite tener todos los documentos que necesito leer sobre leyes etc, en orden. Me facilita mucho el trabajo con la opción de búsqueda de palabras y es cómodo de leer porque puedes hacer el zoom que necesites sin que pierda calidad.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Wenseslao M.
Wenseslao M.

"Good Software"

What do you like best?

You can say that what attracts me most about this software is the amount of tools it has but above all, I love that we can have a template for an official document, to fill it out and sign it, such as social security documents, and without having to create one from scratch, we can have access to it, without counting that if we had a separate document we could combine it with the current one

What do you dislike?

We can also say that it has only strong points, so far, I have not found any defects, except in the case that we want to use more tools, we must have an account in the same software

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very useful and easy-to-use software, we have tools for almost every case that we need, without a doubt essential software in any office

In our company solvento the loss of time when creating new documents to fill them later, with adobe acrobat dc, that change, and the company will benefit in that time we do not lose, creating new documents

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Eduardo C.
Eduardo C.

"Perfecto administrador de documentos"

What do you like best?

Hay muchas cosas que me gustan de Adobe Acrobat DC. Para empezar, la simplicidad de su interfaz hace que su uso sea muy intuitivo, y con los años y actualizaciones se ha convertido en una herramienta mucho más completa que sus competidoras. Además cuenta con el soporte de una gran empresa como es Adobe, y la fiabilidad es algo muy importante cuando el uso que le das al programa es profesional. También la encuentro más ligera que antes, se abre más rápido y consume menos recursos, y eso incluso teniendo aún más utilidad de la que tenía anteriormente. Además dispone de su propia nube para almacenar documentos y recuperarlos en cualquier lugar.

What do you dislike?

No encuentro puntos negativos de importancia, ya que las quejas que podía tener se solucionaron con posteriores actualizaciones. Antes la aplicación iniciaba con mucha lentitud, pero ya no es el caso. Le pongo un diez.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A cualquier persona que necesite una herramienta de administración de documentos mayormente PDF le recomiendo este programa, especialmente si se le va a dar un uso profesional.

Todos los documentos que pasan por mi puesto de oficina también pasan por Adobe Acrobat DC. Con este programa edito, exporto e imprimo los documentos para facilitar su lectura y compatibilidad en cualquier parte. Además concede la oportunidad de asignar una firma electrónica para garantizar la veracidad de cualquier documento oficial.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Orlando M.
Orlando M.

"Excellent tool to convert your documents"

What do you like best?

What I liked most about this tool is that I can convert my documents into PDF files and thus protect them and share them in a more secure way. Also, it helps me to significantly reduce the weight of my presentations, which weigh a lot because they include a lot of images and in this way, I can share them through email with my clients.

What do you dislike?

What I like least about this tool is that it is a bit slow when I want to open my converted presentations, however, this tool has covered all my expectations based on the required use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool so that you can convert all your documents into PDF and thus protect them and share them with all your clients and coworkers.

This software has helped me solve many communication problems that I had had a while ago, since, previously I could not share my presentations and files in a safe way, now with this tool I can share them and feel safe and confident.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Jess D.
Jess D.

"Easily my favorite program I've used to manipulate documents"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat DC has been such a great addition to my daily work tasks. It makes it incredibly easy to manipulate files, create forms, fill out forms, and add or replace different elements. It's easy for me to create elements in Photoshop and import them into the document I'm working on in Acrobat.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike too many things about it. Sometimes the text is recognized in inconvenient ways when it becomes editable. I think some improvements could be made to the process of arranging pages in large PDFs. I also don't like how it's not possible to edit more than one page in the same document at the same time (or even view the bounding boxes on more than one page at a time) - this would help to ensure alignment throughout a packet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program that I have honestly fallen in love with. I would recommend this program to anyone. If I end up ever not working for a company that pays for a subscription, I would probably personally get one for myself because of how I love using it even for projects unrelated to work!

I've been designated the "Acrobat wizard" in my office so any small edits that need to be made to applications, media releases, various marketing material, that's all me!

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Julia M.
Julia M.

"Sencillo de utilizar y accesible"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Adobe Acrobat DC es, sobre todo, la confianza que me transmite la empresa Adobe, por su gran trayectoria y fiabilidad. Hay otros programas para leer PDF's, pero este es el que llevo utilizando más tiempo y el que me parece más completo en todos los sentidos. Me gusta poder editar los documentos. Es una buena forma de leer los documentos sin tener problemas de incompatibilidad e imprimir lo que necesites sin problemas.

What do you dislike?

Ha cambiado un poco a lo largo de los años y he tenido que reaprender a utilizar las nuevas funciones, aún así han servido para estar a la altura de los nuevos tiempos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Animo a todos los que quieran leer cómodamente y sin quebraderos de cabeza todos los documentos que les lleguen o que quieran enviar, a utilizar este programa.

En el trabajo lo utilizo para innumerables tareas, por ejemplo, leer los documentos adjuntos a los emails de nuestros proveedores de servicios publicitarios, para leer currículums de nuevos aspirantes, incluso hacer presentaciones simplemente abriendo el documento utilizando el proyector sin tener que utilizar otros programas más técnicos.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by ricardo s.
ricardo s.

"Una gran ayuda"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta de adobe acrobat DC, es que sin lugar a dudas puedo rellenar documentos sin necesidad de tener que copiarlo de nuevo y volver a crearlo, me facilita bastante el trabajo, pero tambien podemos editar el documento, censurando una o varias palabras, cosa que ayuda bastante a la hora de mantener la privacidad de un cliente, o compañero

What do you dislike?

No termina de gustarme el modo edicion del que dispone, me gustaria que guardase automaticamente toda la informacion de manera mas eficaz

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una gran aplicacion, no podemos decir que sirva para todo, pero es un programa barato, facil de usar y que sobretodo dispone de muchisimas funciones entre las que tenemos la de rellenar documentos, tapar una zona deseada, subrayar, combinar archivos, proteger, optimizar, editar, comentar, y un largo etc...

En nuestra empresa gracias a este software hemos podido avanzar mucho trabajo, personalmente me ha beneficiado en todos los sentidos con respecto al trabajo sobretodo a la hora de tapar alguna frase desafortunada de algun compañero que mando el documento a imprimir directamente

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Lori H.
Lori H.

"Good and Getting Better"

What do you like best?

I like that Adobe keeps updating their products and they are trying to innovate quickly. There are a lot of products out there already that people like. Adobe seems to get it and tries to incorporate capabilities into their products so that you do not have to use several at a time. The latest update of Adobe Acrobat shows that. They now allow multiple people to edit a document, like Google docs.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would test things out a little more when they have a launch. The new capabilities work but there are some tweaks in there that are not as smooth as the competition. For example, they now allow the document to be digitally scanned for text and then the text should be editable. I have found times where this works and times that it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While this is like a lot of other products, it is starting to take the place of several, I think this has made it more worth the while and price.

I can now easily put PDFs together, much easier than before. I can also send something for a signature now that I previously could not do. There are probably other things the new version does that I do not even know about.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Melanie H.
Melanie H.

"Simple PDF Viewer & Editor."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, and how quickly it is able to load & pull up even larger pdfs. It's also the only application that is able to properly save files when we receive ones that Illustrator has " broken-up" when it exported them.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple things I liked a little better about preview, like the ability to tell multiple documents to print at once. I also have my software via my bosses' account as I did not a have a work email when I started, so there are some account features I'd usually change, but cannot... Also, it randomly has a problem with one of our connected printers, where it always chooses to print double sided for me, whether or not I have the option selected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need more features than what's available in the free Acrobat, or in your base system, definitely get it. great for quick jobs.

Opening and saving customer files as other file types, to further edit in Illustrator of photoshop. Also, the ability to combine documents and reduce file sizes is useful.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Carlos Arturo A.
Carlos Arturo A.

"When I'm working with my company, at the same time, I'm editing PDF documents "

What do you like best?

I am a regular reader online. I like to download music books, novels and others. All these documents I read through this program. I think it's the best PDF reader that exists today. The most comfortable thing is that when I'm working with my company, at the same time, I'm editing PDF documents to share with my clients.

What do you dislike?

This program is excellent. I have really had few problems. One of them, is when I want to log in to my account and I had to change the password several times. Another thing, when I use it on a tablet or on my cell phone, the letters are very small. I can still enlarge them, but the reading is out of order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The PDf format is widely used today; both to read, or to create documents. Adobe Acrobat has the backing of an excellent company that will help you to give that image that your business needs.

In the company that I run we receive invoices from our suppliers in PDF format and we also send our budgets to the clients, in the same format, because we are convinced that it gives us a professional image. We do all that with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Paola T.
Paola T.

"The most stable pdf editor"

What do you like best?

The ability to create and edit PDF documents is very good, and many users prefer PDF formats. It allows to make a good impression of the documents that the organization in a same margin of saving the amount of material that previously. It is usually used to scan invoices to send to distributors.

Guarantees the originality of the information.

What do you dislike?

The download of this application is what can be annoying because it takes a few minutes to download, but once in the difference you notice, this program allows you to add some notes in the PDF document.

The software is not free, but it is completely understandable since it is a very useful tool and is well worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good user interface which is very easy to install and configure.

Is a tool that would allow me to combine files of different extensions and that is so my organization, because in a very fast and simple way I get what I need.

I recommend this application for all types of companies that work with PDF files, is in the easiest and most effective way to manage with them, because it has many options that will facilitate the work along with this type of files, besides, you can sign them and Protect them with Adobe's warranty, benefiting both security and efficiency

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Ashley Ann W.
Ashley Ann W.

"Great for altering already made documents"

What do you like best?

This software is great for when you need to make quick changes, adjustments, or additions to documents that have been created. Often you only have access to a hard copy of a pdf that was created by someone else and don't want to have to ask them for access to the original document and having this program allows you to bypass asking for the document - you can simply edit it with the available edit tools, and export it appropriately.

What do you dislike?

It's not the greatest for creating a document from scratch - Just like the adobe creative suite these require you to spend a little more time to create something from scratch, and aligning can be a little of a hassle. Text boxes are not intuitive to create either, so I mainly use it for editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before trying to create a document, make sure to play around with the editing features, the exporting, and other options. It's very handy for documenting, making edits, and quickly adding something (like a signature)

Editing and making changes to documents in a quick manner. Oftentimes, year over year, there are small changes that need to be made to the same document and you don't want to have to go through re-doing the entire document. With this, you don't have to, and the fixes are super easy.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Daisy Rebecca J.
Daisy Rebecca J.

"Great product for clean and efficient work. "

What do you like best?

Abode Acrobat DC is excellent. It allows us to create and edit PDF files in a very simple way. The fact that you can edit text in a PDF file is a great feature. This is something I use almost every day. It is very easy to use and intuitive.

The other great feature that I love about this software is the organization of PDF files. Scanning in documents and, sometimes, I have to reorganize or add documents to a scan. This program allows me to reorganize documents with ease. There are innumerable other features in this software.

What do you dislike?

I use some, but not all. But, this software is an invaluable solution. Sometimes, a little slow, although I use a computer with reasonable power. But opening a large PDF is not an easy feat anyway. The use of the cloud is also not easily intuitive, since, at the beginning, it is difficult to discover what you have uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that this software is crucial for any business because it is compatible with all devices. I do not see where this software would not be appropriate. This software can be used for anyone who sends an invoice, sends a proposal, distributes newsletters / brochures, delivers reports, etc. I would even recommend it to students at universities.

Acrobat DC is being used throughout the organization by our company. They use it in sales, technological services and technologies for clients, as well as in several other organizations within the company. It is used to create and edit PDF documents. It provides a robust tool for its use that allows all users to gather interesting and relevant documentation that is striking and professional.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

"Easy tool to use for editing PDF documents"

What do you like best?

In our office, we send out and edit PDF documents frequently. Adobe Acrobat DC makes it very easy to create, edit, organize, combine, split, etc documents. I am thrilled that we have this software to assist with this process.

What do you dislike?

It is easy to mis-click things and change what you are doing. It can take a bit to get use to the process of editing documents, but once you get the hang of the software it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to take the time to play with this product to ensure that you learn the ins and outs of how to use it. Once you figure out how to efficiently use the product, it mades a huge difference. We really have noticed an ease of use since purchasing this for our organization, and now editing, creating and managing the documents we use is easier.

Our office is now better able to edit and maintain the many PDF documents we use on a daily basis. Since getting Adobe Acrobat DC, we have significantly improved the efficiency.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Martha Ann K.
Martha Ann K.

"The Best PDF tool: Adobe Acrobat DC"

What do you like best?

Simple and intelligent software helps to create, edit and protect PDF files. This software has different characteristics, but the best among all that I like the most is to edit a PDF file.

Easily combine several PDF files into a PDF file.

Good for personal and business use.

The digital signatures feature of Adobe Acrobat DC greatly accelerates teamwork.

You can save a lot of space on computers because PDF files are lighter than other types of files, especially for use on the Web.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my browser will hang up when trying to open particularly large PDF files.

The download of this application is bit difficult as it takes some time to download.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Acrobat DC can be used on many platforms. It is well suited to manage your PDF files and documents in many ways. You can also sign files using this software. It helps to create, edit and protect PDF files. It is less appropriate to identify / track changes in a PDF, when you have already saved a PDF file after editing it. Therefore, it is important to take care of the originality of our information.

Adobe Acrobat DC is the most used program to read and edit PDF. I have used it for a long time. This software provides everything I need to work with PDF files in a business environment. I use this software to open my PDF files and for the conversion of the detailed design into PDF files. Its unique editing feature helps me make my detailed design PDF files error-free. You can insert digital signatures that greatly accelerate teamwork. Adobe Reader also provides security options, so documents can not be modified.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Johan E.
Johan E.

"Adobe Acrobat DC, is easy to use and provides excellent results when working with PDF files."

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat DC helps me to read documents in PDF format and allows me to convert image files or texts into PDF format, also has an application for smart phone that is very good because it allows me to convert all the documents from my device and if I have a good Internet connection, I can share these files with my contacts. All this is ideal for my work, since I am constantly using this program in my work and I have multiple files in PDF format and Adobe Acrobat DC is one of the best programs to work with PDF that exists in the market.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage I find in Adobe Acrobat DC, is that to edit a document I have to log in to my Adobe account and that can be annoying when I want to work quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Acrobat DC is a program that allows you to do almost anything with PDF files, allows you to read them, transform them, edit them, share them and more, which is necessary for anyone today, both at work and in daily life . Adobe is the best program for this, so I recommend it.

In the company for which I work we send budgets to our clients offering them our services and those budgets are in PDF format, in this way we give formality to our work and we look more professional, so we use Adobe Acrobat DC for this and many other things more, it is a great solution and is an indispensable program in our company.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Lisset R.
Lisset R.

"I really like that it facilitates the vision to read PDF "

What do you like best?

I really like that it facilitates the vision to read PDF. It is very easy to use and when you install it on a laptop, tablet or cell phone, you can access several documents. If you like to read and you are a fan of several books, you can download them and access them from your favorite electronic device. Also this program gives you the possibility of converting documents to PDF format and share them through email, social networks or instant messaging system

What do you dislike?

The free version of this program allows you to only read documents in PDF format, but if you want to convert a document to this format, it will not let you. It's strange, because there are several online converters that are free and this program does not let you do that. It's very bad for them, and they give spaces to the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Human beings have only one chance to give a good impression and this program helps you with that. If you have clients to whom you should send a presentation of your product or a document, and you really want to do it right, you should use this program to convert documents to PDF format and if you receive information in that format, there is no better option to read it than Adobe Acrobat DC

I have a university degree in accounting and when we do our work, we keep everything in this format. Even, many times other departments use this tool to share files and budgets for our clients. Also when we send emails of promotions, all the files are in PDF format, because we believe that this gives more seriousness and responsibility to our work.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Rachel A M.
Rachel A M.

"Great product for clean and efficient work!"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat is designed to visualize, create and modify files in PDF format, it is very common to display text with an ordered visual design.

The ability to combine, reorder and edit PDF documents through this software has made our workflows and work processes much more agile and efficient.

This tool can be presented in the main operating systems, such as Linux, OS X Mac, Unix, Windows without modifying the appearance or structure of the original document and not losing the format with the sending to other users.

Sharing and editing documents is much easier now with Adobe Acrobat DC.

What do you dislike?

I use Adobe Acrobat DC on a daily basis - and there isn't much I don't like about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is great - and I would highly recommend it - for any work that has to be protected or maintained in PDF format. Being able to share work and make edits while ensuring the document is intact is also a great feature of Adobe Acrobat DC. Couldn't be happier with this product!

Very good experience with this tool. In the Organization we use it in all areas or departments since it allows us to convert, edit, send and sign PDF in the office, track PDF documents anywhere, on desktops, mobile devices and the Internet and work with my clients. most important documents from where I am, with quick access to the usual tools.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Jim Michael R.
Jim Michael R.

"Sending and receiving pdf documents for a comfortable reading and functionality."

What do you like best?

Have access to all the documents received in pdf and read them as well as being able to convert any document under this format in a simple and safe way, one of the characteristics that I like the most is the quick search which allowed me to locate the points more resltantes of the document and go doing underlined I find it quite comfortable to read books that I download online under this application.

What do you dislike?

The download was somewhat slow but I understand that due to its functionality this operation deserves, I had no problems in waiting but for people who do not have much time it is advisable to carry out other activities while the download is being made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider it one of the best applications for reading pdf documents, so I recommend it because of its functionality to make reading information more comfortable through quick searches in extensive documents, which facilitates the location of relevant information, allows highlighting texts or insert images and graphics that complement its functionality, without a doubt it is excellent to make work easier at work.

And I was able to send information in pdf format in an easy and secure way which assures me that the document will not be modified, this option is perfect when I have to send confidential information, this application offers the function of inserting signatures this feature has brought me the benefit of send and receive signed documents that validate the receipt of the document such as purchase orders or any lack of employees, as well as allowing me to better read documents in this format through its various characteristics.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Rogelio C.
Rogelio C.

"I use it everyday"

What do you like best?

- Works with every pdf file, it doesnt give any problem to read a pdf file. I tried others and sometimes the gave compatibility errors.

- The features that offers for free are great, most people will have more than enought with it. And with the PRO version you can do whatver you like with pdf files, like edit them, export, digital sign and more.

- Has a big company like Adobe behind, ensuring constant updates and fixes to the program, allowing to always have the most up to date standards on pdf handling.

What do you dislike?

While I like them, the PRO features are a bit too expensive, it only lets me pay month to month, I would prefer an unique time payment so I could forget about the monthly payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tested other pdf readers and editors, but none gave me the results, reliability and tools that Acrobat Reader gives me. Its without a doubt myrecommended option to work with PDF files.

In todays office work everybody uses pdf, so it solves the need to have a program that can read those files. With Adobe Acrobat I have in one single program all the tools I need to work with PDF Files.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Manuel C.
Manuel C.

"Works just great. This one will never get old."

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat DC has done me the service for years. If I had to use one word to describe it, it would be reliable. It's just essential for me. I've tried other programs of its kind, but always felt like something was missing at some point of my work. Adobe Acrobat Reader is complete enough for me to fulfill it's role in my job. Without it, I would be like a plumber without a wrench.

What do you dislike?

Well, it has undergone some serious and major UI changes in the last years. Not that I complain at all, but there were times I was confused and a bit angry because I couldn't find some funcionalities. But I finally got used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a funny question. Do you work in front of a computer? Then you need it. And if you think that you don't need it, then probably you're already using it unknowingly. Period.

Everything related to editing, create and resend documents just gets through this program at some point. It's, like I said, an essential tool for me, and without it... I'd just need to learn again how to do my office job. As the human resources guy, I attend a significant amount of digital paperwork. This makes everything a lot easier.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Francisco H.
Francisco H.

"Prácticamente perfecto en sus funciones"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Adobe Acrobat DC es que es un producto que conozco bien por haberme acompañado siempre, desde mi primer ordenador, y si lo ha hecho es porque cumple perfectamente con su función. Con él puedes abrir y modificar una gran cantidad de documentos de ofimática, y su sistema de edición y modificación de impresiones lo convierten en una herramienta absolutamente imprescindible en cualquier lugar de trabajo que se precie. Y por si fuera poco es gratuito.

What do you dislike?

Su consumo de recursos ha aumentado a lo largo del tiempo y no funciona tan bien como debería en ordenadores más antiguos. Pero si tienes un PC relativamente moderno, no deberías tener ningún problema para instalarlo y utilizarlo de forma normal

Recommendations to others considering the product

Un programa de ofimática básico. Si aún no lo conoces, cosa que me parecería extraña, te aconsejo que lo instales y aprendas lo básico de su funcionamiento. Entenderás por qué resulta un aporte valioso en el trabajo.

Todos los documentos que escribo con otros editores de texto acaban pasando finalmente en formato PDF por Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Una vez allí, les doy los últimos retoques y pasan o a la cola de impresión o a la lista de emails de afiliados.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Manage your PDF files in one place"

What do you like best?

It is a very light software, I can sort my documents to find them more easily, I always have a very good experience when reading my documents, I also like their basic tools, such as the option to add notes and highlight the text since they are very useful.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, this software disappoints me a little because in the tools section there are many options to choose from, however, you can not access them without having logged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good software to be able to read PDF files, but keep in mind that the additional options it displays in its interface can be expensive.

I use it daily to read my PDF files on my personal computer or on my mobile, and since the search option is very good, I use it to quickly find certain parts of a document.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Eva D.
Eva D.

"Buen editor de pdf pero caro"

What do you like best?

Adobe es la empresa líder en su sector, en este caso, lectura y edición de PDF. Y eso se nota en que, Adobe Acrobat DC cumple con todos los requisitos que se esperan de él: no solo puede leer, sino que puede editar de forma nativa, firmarlos, juntar dos documentos, etc.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Acrobat DC es bastante caro, sale a unos 18 euros al mes, lo que supone un importante gasto para mi organización, en la que tenemos recursos limitados. Por si fuera poco, algunas de sus funciones más importantes pueden encontrarse gratuitamente en otros programas. Por ese precio al menos debería ser más ágil utilizando pdfs de gran tamaño, ya que a veces se cuelga con ellos. No he sido capaz de personalizar la barra de herramientas, no sé si es que no tiene esa funcionalidad o está escondida.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Producto caro pero con todas las funcionalidades necesarias integradas, comprar si se va a exprimir al máximo

Hay muchas tareas diarias que sin este programa no poDría hacer, o al menos no de forma unificada en una sóla herramienta, como es el caso de Adobe Acrobat DC y eso lo saben en todas las organizaciones. Yo por ejemplo, debo mezclar documentos, firmar, editar y firmar, y lo hago todo con Adobe.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Clara C.
Clara C.

"nice but expensive"

What do you like best?

Simplicity for basic tasks with a PDF, although then the thing gets a bit complicated. It has quite a lot of options, just as signing pdf..

What do you dislike?

Adobe Acrobat products need a simplification, Acrobat comes with Acrobat Reader, but you have to pay monthly. DC comes without Scan, but the MAX comes with the Scan, but without the cloud, and the cloud comes without the MAX but with the Adobe Acrobat DC, it is a tremendous mess to know what tools you need apart from the Adobe Acrobat DC to have everything centralized in the same suite. That and the price you have per month if you only select Acrobat DC ...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to edit PDF, sign PDF, or any of those extra options, this tool or program is going to be essential since it saves you from using several programs for the same file and also avoids changing the format files , that ends up messing up the documents.

Combined with Adobe Scan, Adobe Acrobat DC can be one of the most powerful tools that exist for documentation, since it scans other documents, converts them to PDF, then passes the scene to Adobe Acrobat DC, and it edits and modifies them to achieve the desired result.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Enrique F.
Enrique F.

"Potente herramienta para PDF"

What do you like best?

Sencillez para las tareas básicas con un PDF, aunque luego se complica un poco la cosa, así como su rapidez de funcionamiento.

What do you dislike?

Los productos de Adobe Acrobat necesitan una simplificación, el Acrobat te viene con el Reader, pero tienes que pagar al mes, el DC te viene sin el Scan, pero el MAX si te viene con el Scan, pero sin el cloud, y el CLoud te viene sin el MAX pero con el Adobe Acrobat DC, es un lío tremendo saber qué herramientas necesitas a parte del Adobe Acrobat DC para tenerlo todo centralizado en una misma suite. Eso y el precio que tiene al mes si solo seleccionas Acrobat DC...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Con el Adobe Acrobat DC tienes reader, así que puedes ahorrarte instalar dos, ya viene todo en uno con el DC, que es un pack.

Combinado junto a Adobe Scan, Adobe Acrobat DC puede ser una de las herramientas más potentes que existen para documentación, puesto que escanea otros documentos, los convierte a PDF pasando lo escenado luego a Adobe Acrobat DC, y este los edita y modifica hasta conseguir el resultado deseado.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Enrique G.
Enrique G.

"Muy necesario para el trabajo"

What do you like best?

Es bien sabido que Adobe Acrobat DC es lider en su mercado, lo que hace que te sientas en confianza con el programa. Su servicio técnico es bueno, y las posibilidades de la app, muchas y muy útiles. Lo que más me gusta es lo fácil que me hace el trabajo. La app en sí es bastante sencilla de utilizar, aunque hay que decir que no se necesita nada prodigioso para manipular un pdf.

What do you dislike?

lo que menos me gusta sin duda alguna es su elevado precio. Al mes sale a unos 18 euros, lo que es bastante caro. Me gustaría que por ese precio al menos fuera más ágil utilizando pdfs pesados (a veces se cuelga con ellos). No he encontrado la forma de personalizar la barra de herramientas, ni como guardar macros.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo adove acrobat dc a todas las compañías o autónomos que puedan permitirselo y les sea indispensable en el trabajo, ya sea para firmar o proteger pdfs o editarlos.

Firmar y editar pdf es el pan de cada día en mi trabajo. Así como ponerles contraseñas y de vez en cuando realizar capturas de pantalla.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Kristy K.
Kristy K.

"Acrobat DC Great for Mock-ups, Sharing Proofs"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to share a document proof with a colleague who can then add edits, highlights, and comments on what needs to be edited/changed. The editing and control capabilities that have been added in the last few years are really useful and speed up the review process. I also really like the ability to lock controls, provide password protection, and include hyperlinks. The toolbars are arranged nicely as well.

What do you dislike?

I believe the ability to see all edits on the side of the screen has been taken away. That was really useful, and I hope it comes back. Sometimes if you copy and paste from a PDF, the formatting goes awry in other applications and is a pain to fix, but you can also directly import from a PDF in many other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely helpful application for designers. I don't know of another program that offers the same amount of editing and sharing power. It's also great for making documents for the web. It's an industry standard, really. If you get it, take some time to become familiar with the toolbars, as they have a LOT of tools to help you with your document.

Acrobat is helping me send clients proofs of designs that I create for them. Instead of printing and personally handing off papers, I can email documents on my own time. Then, the client can provide markups on their own time.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Ernesto C.
Ernesto C.

"Great for PDF files"

What do you like best?

Is not a secret Adobe is the leader company in their sector, in this case portable document files extension so you wait a lot of them, Adobe Acrobat DC meets all your requeriments about a PDF's files program, you can not just read, you can edit, sign, send to sign, unite a pair of documents, you won't need more programs if you have Adobe Acrobat DC, saving you open and close so many programs for only one kind of file.

What do you dislike?

Module paying is the most expensive way for it, i loved when you was buying a program and you pay just one time, and your preferences about their menu at right side is the worst, really is very hard to fix it and sabe in the program a little configuration that says to the pc dont open again that tab completely?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can buy it paying just one time for pro features, do it, you will save a lot of money

As i told in my likes, you can save time open and closing so many products using Adobe Acrobat DC for all.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Lilian L.
Lilian L.

"Gran herramienta"

What do you like best?

Es sin lugar a dudas la mejor herramienta para archivos con formato PDF, no solo lee, sino también edita, firma, protege, censura partes, te permite comentar, enviarlo para firmar o combinar varios archivos

What do you dislike?

No me gusta el sistema de compra que tiene, no lo compras de una vez, sino que debes de ir comprando parte a parte los módulos hasta tener todos los que quieras, eso acaba elevando bastante el precio para una herramienta que se hace indispensable hoy día

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si necesitas de manera obligada editar PDF, firmar PDF, o cualquiera de esas opciones extras, esta herramienta o programa se te va a hacer indispensable puesto que te ahorra usar varios programas para un mismo tipo de archivo y además evita estar cambiando los archivos de formato, que acaba desordenando los documentos y acabas teniéndolo que hacer entero de nuevo

No es posible hacer las tareas diarias sin este programa y eso lo saben en todas las empresas, no solo se tiene que leer, sino también editar muchos archivos PDF para no alterarlo modificando el formato mucho

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Jose B.
Jose B.

"Very nice software"

What do you like best?

What I liked the most was how nice the pdfs look and all the options Adobe gives you. Capturing parts of the PDF is very useful for making reports. The conception of the image as a vector object is a right choice, since you can zoom without losing quality.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not very intuitive to use. Some functions seem hidden to the user. I would like everything to be clearer, with an option to know exactly what each function does. Lacked an optional tutorial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Adobe Acrobat DC to read and edit PDFs. However, its cost is by modules and it can be a bit more expensive than you expected. However, in the long run it is worth the price. You can Compare two versions of a PDF file to review all the differences, very useful.

Adobe Acrobat it's a perfect tool for reading and editing PDFs. I've done much more faster reports baseds on the summaries of the pdfs by searching the right words, doing partial screenshoots, etc. I've Created, filled, signed and send forms easily.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Joan L.
Joan L.

"Gran herramienta de lectura"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me ha gustado ha sido lo bonito que se ven los pdfs y todas las opciones que te da Adobe. Hacer capturas a partes del pdf es muy útil para hacer informes. La concepción de la imagen como un objeto vectorial es acertada, ya que se puede hacer zoom sin perder calidad.

What do you dislike?

A veces no es muy intuitivo de utilizar. Algunas funciones parecen escondidas al usuario. Me gustaría que estuviera todo más claro, con una opción de saber exactamente que hace cada función. Hecho en falta un tutorial opcional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usa Adobe Acrobat DC para leer y editar PDFs. Sin embargo, su coste es por módulos y puede salirte un poco más caro de lo que esperabas. Sin embargo, a la larga sale a cuenta.

Como todos sabemos Adobe Acrobat DC es necesario para leer los archivos en formato PDF. Al ser el líder en su sector, es el que usamos. Revisión y edición de PDFs de clientes. A menudo necesito buscar palabras en concreto para resaltarselas al cliente y su función de buscar es muy útil.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Ruth G.
Ruth G.

"Necesario para negocios"

What do you like best?

En un sector en el cual los informes en formato PDF son completamente obligatorios esta herramienta se hace indispensable, además, cuentas con la garantía, seguridad y confianza de Adobe, empresa con muchísimos años de experiencia, posiblemente pionera e indiscutiblemente líder en su sector.

What do you dislike?

El pago para las opciones de edición, firma y cualquier cosa que no sea la de leer el los archivos PDFs, es por módulos lo cual asegura un gran encarecimiento del producto final si lo quieres completo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dependiendo si quieres una edición u otra manipulación de documentos en formato PDF o no, esta puede o no ser tu herramienta, si tan solo vas a leerlos, te sobra con este programa, en el caso contrario, de querer editar, debes mirar precios y plantearte qué necesitas.

Como he dicho en los pros o lo que más me gusta, este tipo de programas es completamente necesario, por lo tanto se nos antoja necesario tener un programa para leer los documentos con formato PDF, y esta empresa es la que ofrece el mejor producto en el sector.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Kimberlee S.
Kimberlee S.

"Great for Office Professionals and Individual Users"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to edit PDFs which saves on the hassle of having to correct a word document and then having to convert it to a new PDF. This also gives the ability to change or delete background photos, update forms without having to tamper with the original Word document. I also like that you can convert the document back from a PDF to a Word or JPG picture. There's also a few great features such as protection, adding Fill & Sign, and enhancements.

What do you dislike?

At this point I have no complaints about Adobe Acrobat DC. This product is a lifesaver in the small business world! Support was a little spotty when the program was first implemented but once setup was complete it has been a breeze to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It's a huge time saver and has many more features than the standard Acrobat Reader. A must for those in the Small Business World.

To save time, create professional looking documents, the ability to protect documents for clients. I have realized that this program has eliminated the headache of switching back and forth between word documents and new PDFs by having the ability to edit and enhance all in one program. The Fill & Sign feature is great for clients who review and accept contract information electronically as well.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by manuel m.
manuel m.

"El mejor editor/escritor pdf todo en uno"

What do you like best?

La protección de nuestra información es muy importante, para esto cuento con esta aplicación ya que el uso que he dado a mis documentos la seguridad que necesito, de la misma manera me permite hacer una buena impresión de los documentos que los organizan en un mismo margen de ahorro de la cantidad de material que utilizó anteriormente.

What do you dislike?

La descarga de esta aplicación es lo que puede ser molesto porque tarda unos minutos en descargarse, pero una vez instalada la diferencia se nota, este programa le permite añadir algunas notas en el documento PDF así como hacer algún subrayado en alguna información que nos considere relevante, es bastante fácil de usar y crear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

El uso de una buena aplicación para transferir documentos a formato PDF es muy importante especialmente para personas como yo deberíamos enviar información que por su grado de importancia es mejor enviarlos bajo esta modalidad evitando algún tipo de modificación en la información hoy en día esto es muy importante especialmente para las diferentes situaciones que persiguen la web, manteniendo la información protegida juega un papel muy importante para cada empresa, ya que garantiza que todos los documentos se mantienen como se prepararon originalmente.

Debo utilizar esta aplicación diariamente, principalmente porque tengo que enviar información importante a los trabajadores, tales como reprimendas, prerrogativas de contrato, horarios, etc., que debido a su importancia debo enviar bajo este formato PDF, de esta manera garantizo la originalidad de la información evitando algún tipo de modificación después del embarque.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Edgar F.
Edgar F.

"The best tool for storing and editing your pdf files"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy to coach others. It provides me all the tools I need to view several different versions of creative for each location. Auto-saves the updated file in cloud. Moreover, if the acrobat process has to shut abruptly shut then while re-starting the Adobe it will help you restore your previous document with the unsaved changes/highlights.

What do you dislike?

Some small issues in the API used by our scripts to produce documents. This could be just a version issue, but backward compatibility is very important for our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software of much categoria that leads all the others in its field. It is essential to have this software in the software directory to use in your company. I recommend it.

This program has made it easier to communicate to the clients and help them send back clear constructive feedback, which is key in any business.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Wambui L.
Wambui L.

"Very reliable with pdf documents."

What do you like best?

Very impressive documents,we usually use to scan the invoices to send to the dealers.

Ability to create and edit the pdf documents is very good which many users prefer the pdf formats.

Very good user interface which is very easy to install and configure.

It can store the documents in the cloud for future use.

What do you dislike?

Opening the large pdf documents it makes it to hang.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the company which deal with alot of documents to adopt the tool since it helps in improving service delivery within the company.The farmers can get their sale statements through emails thus making the process faster and efficient.The tool is easy to use and have a good user interface.

It a good tool for the customers documents which are sent through email to the client thus improving service delivery within the company.

Ensure the dealers get the invoices on time thus being able to pay on time being cost effective and reliable.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Marcos G.
Marcos G.

"Adobe Acrobat DC"

What do you like best?

Definitely the best tool for pdf documents. This software makes it SO EASY to modify your pdf any way you want: underline words, sign it, fill it out, delete a part... It is well worth the price since it is an essential tool if you deal with pdf documents. I used to have to use online free tools which would leave water marks on my pdf, until I came across this software. And once you try it, you never really want to have another one ever again.

What do you dislike?

The only thing which of course could be improved is the fact that the software is not free, but it is completely understandable since it is a very useful tool and is well worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider acquiring this software for yourself or for your company. Editing pdfs is something we all have to do on a daily basis and the time saved using this software will make it worth the money.

I use Adobe Acrobat DC pretty much daily, at work for signing documents, modifying or filling out forms, etc. I also use it personally for the same reasons. Any document which needs a signature or needs to be filled out can be modified in seconds with this tool.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Nathaly S.
Nathaly S.

"Fillable forms has to be THE BEST feature for large companies - all paperwork stays uniformed!"

What do you like best?

Oh, there are so many things to like!

*Fillable Forms* have to be my favorite! The company had a very specific template form which administrator was filling out by hand or typing into on office, that was a nightmare for two reasons: 1) handwriting is almost impossible to decipher - especially because some people's handwriting isn't very clear. 2) when people typed in on the form in a word document, the document always came back different, the information scattered... there wasn't an easy way to just find the answer to one question because the text moved always. Fillable forms changed that, not only does the document stay the same length - it's readable and if you're tech-savvy, you can fill out the form on your phone!

My second favorite feature it's *editing text and content*, too many time we have misplaced the word document or InDesign file for a document and suddenly we find a typo - two clicks and I can correct the typo and send it over to our client without digging through my files hoping I can find the original editable file.

My third favorite feature is being able to *add images/logos/watermark*. On rare occasions, a financial analyst, for instance, has sent us a PDF report that we have to share with someone off-house. Obviously, we don't want them using our report without crediting us ... and financial analyst can be too busy to have the logo always handy to add it to the report. SIMPLE, use the feature to add the logo on the cover, use the feature to add the transparent watermark on all remaining pages - our company NEVER goes unaccredited again.

Lastly, the *password protection/security* feature. Same as the watermark, we always fear that someone with the same software might see confidential information or change our words and re-send it to someone else. Every time a client/off-house person receives a sensitive file, it's password protected and

What do you dislike?

I don't have many complaints about this product. I was a novice to Adobe when we began using it at work and I was able to learn and teach myself quickly through Google and manuals on the Adobe website - this company really makes sure that you can use all the features on their program so anything you think you can do, you probably can if you follow the instructions. Be patient and troubleshoot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have this program on your desktop, and you've never played with it - you're missing out on a lot of small but efficient additions you can make for your paperwork needs.

If you don't already have this, once you have it, think about which documents could you improvement and see the manual on how you can make that happen!

For once, all of our documentation is now uniformed. Not only is the information exactly where we'd expected to be on a page - it is also editable through forms should there be a mistake.

We never have to think about anyone taking credit for our work or changing the information we've provided - this keeps us reliable within our clients and partners.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Lucia G.
Lucia G.

"I can't imagine my company without him."

What do you like best?

This application is very good and allows me to create documents and also translate them into any type of PDF platform, it is very fast and secure, it provides me with personal protection of information that is very important to protect your copyright and not be copied by Other users.

What do you dislike?

It is important to take care of our original data and therefore would recommend a type of saved in the cloud for our documents as it can become quite useful in the future if we lose any file can recover from the cloud of PDFs and previously power Download them with your signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to all users who want to try to download its free version that has a few functions to be able to go familiarizandote with this product and if you are part of a company, I really recommend a lot as it can get you out of many troubles , it has functions such as signing the document, merging files, organizing pages, creating PDF files and censoring and certifying articles.

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Just Sevilla .
Just Sevilla .

"Aplicación indispensable para documentos PDF"

What do you like best?

Esta aplicación es muy buena y me permite crear documentos y también traducirlos en cualquier plataforma tipo PDF, es muy rápida y segura, me provee protección personal de la información que es muy importante para manter protegidos tus derechos de autor y no ser copiado por otros usuarios.

What do you dislike?

Es importante cuidar de nuestros datos originales y por ello recomendaria un tipo de guardado en la nube para nuestros documentos ya que puede llegar a ser bastante útil en un futuro por si perdemos cualquier archivo poder recuperarla de la nube de PDFs y previamente poder descargarlos con tu firma.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a todos los usuarios que quieran probarla a descargar su versión gratuita que cuenta con unas cuantas funciones para poder ir familiarizandote con este producto y si formas parte de una empresa, realmente la recomiendo mucho ya que puede sacarte de muchos apuros, cuenta con funciones como firmar el documento, combinar archivos, organizar páginas, crear archivos pdf y censurar y certificar artículos.

Recomiendo esta aplicación para todo tipo de empresas que trabajen con archivos PDF, es de la manera más sencilla y eficaz de poder manejarte con ellos, ya que cuenta con muchísimas opciones que te facilitan el trabajo junto a este tipo de archivos, además, puedes firmarlos y protegerlos con la garantia de Adobe, beneficiándonos tanto en seguridad como en eficacia

Adobe Acrobat DC review by Cesar L.
Cesar L.

"Essential tool for your bussiness"

What do you like best?

I think the best feature for me is that I can save a website as PDF and all links remain active. When I'm working on an Alpha or Beta site test for a client, I can easily share specific pages for them to bookmark and submit for review. This is really the best part of the tool for me.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose something that I liked less about the software, it would be that sometimes the fonts don't match when you edit on the same line. In this case, I start writing the last word of the document instead of a new line to keep the same formatting. But otherwise I don't find any further disadvantage to the reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Acrobat DC can be used on many platforms. It's not as easy to use as on your computer but it's a great way to manage your PDF files and documents in many ways, you can also sign files and create fillable forms.

It is a very useful software and strongly recommended if you are familiar with the subject of PDF.

With this tool the security problems are gone so that nobody can modify your documents. And the benefits you get are so many. Nowadays everyone works with PDF so the relationship with your work environment (Customers and other workers) will be very positive.

Learning about Adobe Acrobat DC?

* We monitor all Adobe Acrobat DC reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.