Do you work for Reader?

Adobe Acrobat Reader Reviews & Product Details

What is Adobe Acrobat Reader?

The free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents

Adobe Acrobat Reader Profile Details

Adobe Acrobat Reader Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

Adobe Acrobat Reader Reviews

1-50 of 999 total Reader reviews

Adobe Acrobat Reader Reviews

1-50 of 999 total Reader reviews
Reader review by Swetha J.
Software Developer

"Adobe Reader for PDF Magagement.."

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is used as one of the greatest tool for managing with you PDF documents. It is very easy to edit documents using Adobe reader and also for deleting pages if you want to. It is best for creating your PDF document. I have been using Adobe reader for reading PDF documents for years. You can use this tool to edit text, images etc of a pdf document. You can easily convert other formats documents like word, excel etc into PDF.

What do you dislike?

For me what I find with the disadvantage of Adobe Reader is that sometimes it is very difficult to find out what you want to do with this tool, for instance while editing your PDF document you find it little difficulties. So one should have much knowledge about Adobe reader before starting editing data. You need to learn about it. For reading PDF it is best..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend this for PDF documents reading.

I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader as my PDF reader.

Reader review by Doriangel M.
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud
(10,001+ employees)

"Software leader in the use of PDF documents."

What do you like best?

To speak of Adobe Acrobat Reader is to remember that this software has been in each one of my formative stages and now in my stage as an employee of the company where I work. A software that has many benefits that were specially designed for large corporate environments and companies, where excellence and quality of work are premises. Adobe Acrobat Reader has very good tools that allow to visualize texts and images in very clean and complete documents whose presentation make it the ideal software to use in offices and companies. This software not only offers options for viewing documents and images but also offers you security and protection of the documents you make, making nobody can copy the information you edited. All these benefits are combined with a unique feature, which is how compact PDF documents are, this is a wonder because you can make many files without worrying about occupying the maximum capacity of your hard drive.

What do you dislike?

I have been able to witness both in my college days and in my career all the benefits that Adobe Acrobat Reader has, trying one by one your options being totally satisfied, this combined with your updates make this software has no defects that I should mention here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software must be installed on your mandatory pc. I highly recommend this software because it has excellent features that will allow you to edit PDF documents in the best way, allowing you to present reports, reports, minutes or analysis of high quality.

Adobe Acrobat Reader contributed to my academic training and now contributes daily to my job development, making each of my skills in the preparation of reports and job proposals are very competitive and adapted to the high job demands of the company where I work. Every time I use this software I test my professional skills feeling comfortable with the results of each of my reports that I do with this software.

Reader review by Della A.
Manager
Financial Services

"Adobe reader is using as the best ever PDF managing system.."

What do you like best?

Adobe reader allows you to perform a variety of editing functions on your PDFs on desktop and mobile devices. It has a feature of cloud based commenting and sharing. It helps in converting various file formats into PDF document. You can easily create and edit your PDF documents with the help of this great tool. It provides easy conversion of PDF into word power point etc. Through Adobe reader you can protect your PDF documents using a password created by yourself, so that your valuable documents be kept safe. Its ability to create PDF forms is a great advantage as well..

What do you dislike?

The disadvantages depend on your need of this tool. If you need to check your PDF, there are no negative functions. If you need more function sometimes it may fail to comply. Editing is also not possible with some formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this for all those who want to deal with PDF documents.

I am using Adobe reader as a PDF Reader. And also for creating and editing PDF documents

Reader review by Atanu R.
BA4
(10,001+ employees)

"Best PDF Viewer Software"

What do you like best?

I think it is the best PDF management software I have ever used. I like the features like navigation, good performance with huge sized PDF files, hand tool, selection tool for texts and images, zooming capability, add note, sharing capability etc.

What do you dislike?

Editing is difficult, verifying digitally signed documents is slow and sometime requires configuration. Other than these I can not really say any disadvantages or issues of this software, it has always been my favorite PDF viewer software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the ultimate and exact software your PDF viewing need with lots of additional features. It is available for mobile devices as well.

I am using it form day to day PDF viewing and normally I used to read a lots of PDF documents and review them, it helps me to review the documents by adding notes at places. I am thankful to Adobe for making a great software like this.

Reader review by Henning J.
Manager

"Adobe Acrobat Reader is a need in a modern office"

What do you like best?

Today PDF files are one of the most used formats around the world and Adobe Acrobat Reader provides a tool for dealing with these PDF files. I like that it is possible, not only to view PDF files, but also to edit them. It is really cool that you can provide a digital signature for example or simply just add some text to the PDF file. The software have been getting some significant updates and it is nice to have a tool, which can do more than just view PDF files.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the focus is too narrow, solely on PDF files. There are room for more improvement and development. It would be nice to for example provide digital signatures on other types of files as well. Furthermore it should be possible to add more features to the editing section. The more options with editing the more flexible a company like ours can be, when it comes to information sharing. I dislike that Adobe Acrobat Reader is not developed further as of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about how you use Adobe Acrobat Reader in the best way: For example do you want to edit your PDF files a lot, then there might be alternatives on the market, which can be useful in different ways. Besides that I think that Adobe Arobat Reader is a must have for a alle offices.

We are able to treat PDF files and edit in them (with limitations). We can use the digital signature function in a lot of situations. We do not have to scan as many physical documents anymore, because we can simply just edit them in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Reader review by Cody G.
Chemicals

"Adobes Effectivness"

What do you like best?

What I like about Adobe Acrobat Reader is that it is a useful tool to have when it comes to reviewing documents. I think that it is an excellent program that gives the user the ability to edit the document whether by allowing them to use the redaction tool to protect the privacy of restricted information. Or that the program allows for the use of a signature tool that gives the user the ability to approve changes or finalize important documents.

What do you dislike?

One thing I feel like could be better with the program is the ability to allow the user access to go within the PDF and change it over to a word Document with ease. this is important to me because it would allow for a easier process to make amendments to important information. But, overall the program is amazing, with some minor tweaks it would be considered a superior program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great program that is versatile and offers a wide range of usability. It really is a must have for a company because it allows documents to be review effectively without the hassle of having hundred of printed pages across a desk. the use of an electronic viewing source is the best form for viewing documents and I highly recommend it.

One problem that I find Adobe Acrobat Reader solving is that it offers a viable solution to transfer information between individuals via a electronic PDF, I believe that it allows for individuals to each have a one-on-one connection with the important information I also believe that it gives said individuals the ability to sign off on changes that may need to be addressed within a company. Another problem that is solved is the ability to use it to view restricted information with ease and still offer the protected security needed for an organization standards.

Reader review by Helia L.
Ascribed Researcher

" The best document viewer in PDF format"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is undoubtedly the best document viewer in PDF format. It has many features that make it position as the first of its kind since it does not miss any detail when working with this type of document. It is superior to other viewers in several aspects such as in the selection of texts and images, since both actions can be carried out without any problem. Other viewers generate errors when selecting images and texts, showing parts of the document that have been incorrectly selected. This program is also superior when looking for words within the text of the document, since it locates them quickly and without error, which makes us sure that if the program does not find the word we are looking for, the word is not there.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit heavy at the time of installing and executing it, which causes the computer to slow down constantly. Another drawback is that the plugins of the browsers constantly make the documents open as an internet page, which particularly causes me annoyance since it slows down the browser at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Undoubtedly the best PDF document viewer and we recommend it to all users that handle this type of documents. They will not find another better

Adobe Acrobat Reader is the number one option in our company, as we are constantly working with documents in PDF format. All the publications and scientific articles that we consult are that format and in many opportunities they are very extensive documents, so we need the search tool to be accurate in infallible. In the same way we usually save PowerPoint presentations in PDF format when presenting them at conferences, avoiding the inconveniences of incompatibility.

Reader review by samuel o.
Web Developer
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great Pdf Tool"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is an excellent tool.It offer most users what other text software is not offering.I personally ;like it for space management,meaning i can have a lot of files in my pc because adobe files are well compressed.It also.It also help me to protect my documents

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i can specifically say i dislike about this product except that when i rotate a files,i cant save in a rotated osition

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation of this product to others is to use it with absolute trust and and reliance.It will assist in their daily text related project and enhance the neatly storage of their documents and also mail it to their clients,colleagues and friends

I often use this product everyday..It assist me to view all my PDF files and also do some editing when necessary .It definitely saves time and money by making my text related project done quickly and tidy too

Reader review by Anais B.
Quality Auditor

"A software that complements my working day "

What do you like best?

It is well known that Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most widely used software worldwide for the transmission of graphic and textual information. This is made possible by the PDF format, a large format that can be used on all computers regardless of their operating system. Although there are many softwares that allow the reading of documents in PDF, I chose Adobe Acrobat Reader, because it is the software that offers me the best tools for handling documents in PDF format. With Adobe Acrobat Reader I make my reports about the audits and quality controls that I make in the facilities of the aeronautical consortium where I work. In addition to this, I can add textual or graphical information that allows me to back up the information I intend to back up to send to my immediate supervisors to address the problems I describe in my audit reports. Another of the benefits I find in this software is that the documents I produce do not weigh much, so I can have all the documents I produce on my pc, without them taking up much space.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I could mention here is that it is not very easy to edit documents in PDF format, before using this software I had to learn to use all the tools for editing documents in PDF format and thus use it to its maximum capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Acrobat Reader is undoubtedly a well-known software in all corporate and business environments. A pioneer software in the presentation of documents and images in PDF format with tradition and quite efficiency. Undoubtedly I would recommend this software to produce documents in PDF format.

This software is my complement in my work. Adobe Acrobat Reader for me is an indispensable software which I must use daily to make my reports and present my audits and aeronautical quality controls. Using this software has improved the way I present information and has added quite a bit of quality to my reports, making me a hard worker.

Reader review by desiree del valle g.
Auditor de aseguramiento de la calidad

"I love using PDF files in my work"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is an exceptional software, I have used it for many years in my work because it is the most used PDF document reader on the market, it can be opened on any computer you want and the files weigh very little. These benefits combine seamlessly to facilitate my work whether I have to present reports of aeronautical activities inconvenience reports on tickets and verification of passenger safety, Adobe Acrobat Reader allows me to perform all these functions very easily. My supervisors request that I mandatorily submit reports in this format and I feel quite comfortable doing so.

What do you dislike?

Software without defects. I have used it for many years and I can say that it is one of the most complete software for reading text and images that I have used, besides that it is universally used, therefore, you can open it in any computer or cellular thanks to its application for smart phones. I could not criticize a software that has given me so many benefits in my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pioneering software that combines the versatility of PDF documents with ease of use and portability. It's the ideal software for today's big business challenges, and a convenient tool that fits workers' demands very well. I recommend that you acquire this software and use it in your work, you will not regret it.

When I use this software it makes me feel privileged. Adobe Acrobat Reader has given me so many benefits in my work, that my performance and productivity have been improved by this software. The presentation of my reports and proposals are better, and I achieve this thanks to the PDF format offered by Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Reader review by Darshan K.
Intern

"Best tool for any business "

What do you like best?

This is most used tool in market for read and visualize document and image. This best creation of abode for good presentation of both text and image together, this tool is most used software in any computer and mobile. This tool has awesome PDF reader facility which is very useful for many person who always dealing with document and image. I have to use this software everyday because i have to show PDF document to my client every day. This tool also graphs and it is very under stable so other can easily understand document easily.

What do you dislike?

I used this software since last year and never finding any difficulty using this software but i have to tell it take long time to start and load the documentation which is very tedious process for any user. Adobe should also effect in performance of computer because it take most of CPU when it start so i think if this software make some optimization than it will work very fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is useful documentation for any user who just want open any document and wan to read perfectly. It also generate other form of documentations also so it very useful for every body.

My first use of this software was reading book. I download this software because i had one great novel which in form of PDF and there is some creative image also available in that so i use this to read book perfectly. In my collage and office life i used this software a lot because i mainly working with documentation.

Reader review by barbara f.
Barbara Fernandez

"I love it"

What do you like best?

You can say that I like everything about this application, but I like to emphasize that you can work with total freedom, it is an application with some very useful tools, something that can not be said of all the applications that are on the market, I love it above all , the tool to censor a certain part of the text, I also like other tools such as combining files, which is very useful when working with several documents at the same time, which allows me not to have to open and close documents continuously

What do you dislike?

It is a quite difficult application to use for a normal user, without training, but with a quick course this is solved, it is also worth noting that the price is not the most appropriate, since there are other applications that are cheaper and even free that allow you to do some things for free

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an application with many functions, totally recommendable

In our organization we require editors of pdf for the completion of documentation, normally official, but we benefit above all the versatility that has

Reader review by katiuska g.
Personal docente

" The easiest and fastest access to your most important documents "

What do you like best?

I really like to use adobe to open and easily read important documents that my colleagues or my bosses send me in PDF format, such as magazines, books, information, laws, and official messages. I think it offers many advantages to use this program, because you can open the files at any time and any device. It also allows me to print the document if I wish, I can also perform reading techniques such as underlining the most important and even insert comments that help me a lot when it comes to documents that I use to give my classes

What do you dislike?

What I dislike a bit about this program is that to edit and create files in this format I must cancel a subscription and in foreign currency which is very difficult for many people. For the rest I have nothing bad to say about Adobe

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully recommended Adobe to my colleagues teachers and anyone who wants to access this type of PDF files, they will not regret it because they can easily read, underline, comment and it is also an application that does not take up much space and is free

I'm a teacher at an institute

where I receive and send important documents to my colleagues, executives, and students on a daily basis and most of them are in PDF format, as this protects the originality and reliability of the document. There are many benefits I have had because this program allows access to these files anywhere and using the computer, phones or tablets, which is very advantageous for me and other people

Reader review by Zulay G.
Encargada

"Excelente visor de tus archivos PDF"

What do you like best?

Permite ver archivos de tipo PDF, la aplicacion se actualiza automaticamente. Es una aplicacion gratuita y de facil instalacion. Esta soportado a nivel mundial, muy conocida y permite que tus archivos de este tipo no sean modificados. Todo usuario debe poseer este lector para poder leer el formato PDF por lo que lo hace una herramienta fundamental en su uso diario.

What do you dislike?

Para poder editar archivos de este tipo se quiere realizar un pago de la funcionalidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Existen varios visores pero este se encuentra entre los mas populares y con un gran soporte a nivel mundial. Se recomienda su uso.

Mucho de los documentos empresariales se estan llevando a PDF ya que no pueden ser modificados y requieren de esta aplicacion para ser leidos. El formato es muy utilizado para documentos legales, curriculums VITAE entre otros con informacion confidencial. Manuales y procedimientos resaltar informacion debido a sus herramientas de edicion.

Reader review by Jhon M.
Ingeniero de Implementación y Soporte
(Myself Only)

"Excelente lector de archivos PDF"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta de Adobe Acrobat Reader es la facilidad con la que puedo manipular archivos PDF, ya que puedo manipular archivos que me han sido enviados, así como crear nuevo sin mayor complicación.

Adobe Acrobat Reader me permite no solo visualizar documentos, también me permite hacer combinaciones de dos o mas documentos, colocarles marcas de agua, firmarlos, reorganizarlos, e incluso agregarles código JAVA.

Con cada versión la aplicación se vuelve mas estable lo cual demuestra que están trabajando en mejorarla en pro de las recomendaciones de los usuarios.

Algo que me gusta mucho es el hecho de que la interfaz grafica es exactamente igual en todos los sistemas operativo que uso.

What do you dislike?

Tal vez lo que menos me guste es el costo del servicio, ya que siento que es algo elevado, y comparado con otras soluciones que se encuentran en el mercado, lo único que diferencia a esta aplicación es el prestigio y reconocimiento que tiene la marca Adobe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prueben la versión gratis y luego evalúen si es necesario adquirir la versión full.

Me ayuda a realizar la revisión y edición de documentos PDF de manera sencilla.

Reader review by Sonia R.
Sonia Ruiz It

"Adobe Acrobat Reader"

What do you like best?

Acrobat Reader es un software que permite mostrar mensajes e imágenes en formato PDF, .

Es un software liviano, consume pocos recursos, fácil de utilizar, y además este tiene la opción de agregar seguridad a los registros, puede dificultar la duplicación del contenido pdf.

What do you dislike?

Entre los grandes problemas que podemos mencionar es que este producto está popularmente confundido con la edición de escritos. Se puede añadir la opción de edición del texto de un PDF, pero no podemos usarlo de forma gratuita. Pero en general, es una buena aplicación que lo ayudará especialmente para un especialista en gestión de documentación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hay opciones similares, pero ninguna tan eficiente como el software de Adobe Acrobat Reader

En mi trabajo es esencial tratar con informes en PDF, ya que es una centro educativo donde es necsario trabajar con actas, escritos, investigaciones etc y además nuestra directora solicita la documentación en este tipo de configuración.

Este producto cambia de manera impecable a mi ritmo de trabajo, los documentos PDF son mínimos, no implican mucho espacio en la PC, son fáciles de leer y pueden protegerse para que otras personas fuera de mi entorno de trabajo no dupliquen o tomen el control.

Reader review by Omar I.
Facilitador de talleres

"Other software that makes reporting easier for my clients and managers. "

What do you like best?

The company Adobe had already worried a few years ago in making a software capable of storing and transferring documents containing textual and visual information, surpassing with this many softwares that were dedicated only to textual or visual presentation. This was achieved through Adobe Acrobat Reader, an unparalleled software that knew how to insert itself into the business and corporate dynamics, at such a level of being the most used PDF format construction and editing software in all companies, even operating system packages such as Windows include Adobe Acrobat Reader in their installation.

This software I use daily in my work as it is where I make the final presentation of my accounting analysis and audits, where I can add graphics, tables and estimates which I analyze and deliver in a PDF format as this format emits documents quite light, and I only need to have the software installed on my pc or my android phone to check or send it. It is also important to note that your presentation is one of the most pleasing to the eye this because it organizes the information very well and gives a professional touch to each report or final work that is done in the office.

What do you dislike?

The problem with this software is not in the editing of images but in the editing of texts, as the PDF format usually perceives the text as an image, therefore it is difficult to insert text, it is not impossible to insert it, but if it is quite complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The majority of professionals in different branches of knowledge have had the opportunity to use this software, since it is the most used in the entire business and corporate world. The results are evident, this software is the pioneer in textual and graphic presentation and sending of documents over the Internet. Learning to use it is automatically inserted into the business world and therefore as a professional must use it.

This software molded my accounting development and took it to a corporate and managerial level. Before using this software, my reports and analysis at work looked a little short and lacking in subtlety and business aesthetics, but after learning to use it to edit texts and images and build accounting documents, my career was boosted and I became a much more qualified professional and adjusted to the demands of management.

Reader review by Myriam G.
Especialista en preparación tributaria

"Ideal for use in any office"

What do you like best?

This is one of the most used software in the market to visualize documents and images. Adobe has created one of the most effective and high quality software for the presentation of documents and images combined, which is recognized worldwide and is also one of the most used software, so you can find it on any computer or mobile device.

I use this software because it offers me many benefits which I use daily with my clients, among these benefits I can mention that PDF files are very light, so I can carry a lot of these files in my email, or on my cell phone, also has a perfect combination of images and text, this is ideal for reports with graphs, have complete books, make tax documents for the company where I work and many more things that only offers me this software. My clients use this software all the time since they feel quite comfortable and safe when they provide information to make their financial and tax reports.

What do you dislike?

I have used this software for more than 5 years and from the moment I started to use it until today I have only seen improvements and overcoming of its errors or functions, to say any negative comment of this software would be to omit all the benefits it has given me

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software was designed to be inserted in large companies and corporations. It has too many benefits that make it very competitive against a market with many software with the same features, however, I recommend Adobe Acrobat Reader, because it is the most used software worldwide for the combined presentation of text and images.

My professional growth has been closely linked to the use of this software. In the first instance it has given me the digitized books that I have needed to read them and train myself day by day and on the other hand it has given me the tools at the level of presentation of texts and images necessary to provide my bosses and clients with tax analyses with the best visualization of texts and combined images that a software can offer me. A software that has made us more competent as a team.

Reader review by Carlos Arturo A.
Director Musical

" Adobe Acrobat Reader is a reliable, efficient and indispensable tool"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader, allows me to do my work quickly and allows me to provide excellent performance, it is a totally useful and easy to use tool.

Adobe Acrobat Reder makes my work a pleasant, easy and fast task, it is easy to install, it is a friendly, reliable, efficient, useful and necessary software for anyone.

With Adobe Acrobat Reader the PDF documents do not occupy much space on the PC and it is very easy to work with them, they are easy to read and besides this, this program gives me the option of protecting my files so that the information is kept confidential and outsiders can not make use of it.

The applications for mobile devices are very helpful, to work at any time and any place, very well thought out.

What do you dislike?

There are some elements regarding the editing of documents that should be improved, because they are very complicated, Adobe Acrobat Reader should review its editing functions so that users can have a better performance in this area and show more progress compared to the competition .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Adobe Acrobat Reader to all people because this soffware has contributed a lot to the good functioning of my work and in this way I am sure that others will also help them to have an excellent performance.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is very useful for me and for all the workers of my organization, because it allows us to organize our files and deal with them in an easy and efficient way, it allows us to read, review information, fill in, edit, share, classify, merge , fill in PDF files, among other advantages, so in general terms, it is an excellent tool that has all the necessary functions to meet the daily work needs, regarding the use and handling of PDF files.

Reader review by Jorge R.
Profesor de educación secundaria

"The most popular and secure document access application"

What do you like best?

I like to use adobe because it allows me to visualize texts and documents in PDF format that is one of the most used formats, especially when you want to avoid the illegal edition or appropriation of information, in my work as a teacher I receive daily documents that I should read and analyze and almost always I need to use adobe to open them. Adobe is more than just a reading application because it also allows me to underline, write notes, perform search in the same document, transform files from other forms to PDF, among other options. Other points in its favor is that it does not take up much space on the hard drive and is free

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the editing option is not free because not everyone has the possibility to pay. Sometimes one would like to make certain editions or extensions of the information and it is not possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Adobe to all people and especially to my teachers colesgas since there is no other way facill and safe to access official or important documents and also allows you to make notes and underlining among other options and the best for free . I also recommend it because you can have access from any device either mobile or PC and any operating system. It's just great

I am a teacher in an educational institution where almost every day we receive and send important information or documents to keep us updated and we generally need to use Adobe.

This program has given me many benefits at a professional level because I can easily and quickly access any PDF document and know that the information is reliable and safe, with adobe I have been able to read magazines and digital books that have been of great help to me in my work as teacher, I can also access official documents of the ministry of education or the address of the institute where I work super easy

Reader review by Mayerling O.
Coordinador administrativo

"Excellent tool to convert various documents"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this software is that it helps me to protect my shared documents with all my clients and my colleagues because I can convert them into PDF and in this way they are protected to send them by mail since they are not can modify.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least about this tool is that it takes a little longer to convert presentations than the other less heavy documents, but in reality it is not at all careful since it has covered all my needs in terms of its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to all people to use this tool since it helps them protect their documents from any changes they may suffer when they are sent, and it also reduces their weight when converted to PDF.

It has helped me a lot to protect my documents from any changes you may suffer when sending, and it also takes away weight when it is converted to PDF. It is an easy tool to use and very good and helps to improve secure communication.

Reader review by Olga M.
Analista de Presupuesto

"Pioneering software in editing and presentation of texts in companies"

What do you like best?

A software of much prestige and tradition that has been supporting many professionals in different areas of work for more than 10 years. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a pioneering software in the market of creation, visualization and modification of texts that are presented as images and its format is well known worldwide, the PDF format. This software is well known in companies that took this software for its many benefits among which we have:

-PDF files occupy very little storage space on the pc.

-It is a very easy software to use.

It comes pre-installed on many operating systems, so you can open this software on any computer.

-It has an excellent application for smartphones.

-You can add security and protection against editing and printing documents in PDF formats.

-The presentation of documents in PDF format is one of the most aesthetic and adjusted to corporate requirements.

These benefits are also used in my company and by my co-workers, who have experimented with this software and have obtained excellent results.

What do you dislike?

There is a problem that I have encountered several times when using this software and is that when I try to edit some files, the software does not perceive it as text but as images. This is a recurrent problem that we have in our company and that most of the time forces us to resort to other software to edit the texts we want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A pioneering software in the presentation, editing and creation of documents should be recommended to all professionals who seek efficient and functional alternatives to fulfill the functions described above. Adobe Acrobat Reader has features that you can not stop using in your company because they will make you much more trained and technical as a worker.

A software that makes companies look more professional. All administrative processes in my company are transcribed with this software, since Adobe Acrobar Reader has a very complete and professional aspect in the presentation of documents. There is no worker in our company who does not use this software, therefore I can affirm that this software has contributed significantly in the administrative processes of our company.

Reader review by Carlos T.
Director general

"Software for high performance and performance in text presentation"

What do you like best?

This software is one of those great inventions made to enhance labor relations in companies. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a PDF document reader that makes life much easier for workers. In my office I use this software because it has many positive aspects such as its PDF files that can be read not only on the computer but also on android and IOS phones. I also use this software because the files are not too large, allowing me to save many files without fear of my hard drive becoming full. Finally, we use this software to present health support reports because the text looks great and images can be added to complement the information presented.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems I face when using Adobe Acrobat Reader is that when I finish a document and need to edit it, it is very difficult to do and more when the document contains images. That's why it's important to have everything clear when preparing a PDF document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is software that has to be installed on all the computers of all professionals. As it is one of the most used software worldwide, many of the documents that circulate on the Internet and are of business interest come in PDF format, so it is very important to use it and just as I recommend it, other professionals should recommend it.

A software that allowed me to professionalize my work as a project manager in my job. Many of the projects that I present I do in this format, adding much quality in the presentation of projects, this software gave me excellent tools that to this day use.

Reader review by jhoanny U.
Analista de documentos

"Adobe Acrobat Reader; a valuable enterprise solution"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a very important software for the development of our work activities in our law firm. And it is because it has many qualities that make it indispensable and obligatory in my work. The PDF format is one of the most used in my company, it does not occupy much storage space, you can add security against writing, this allows to protect the text both to copy it and to modify it, and if it was not enough, it can be used in android devices. These qualities make our bosses obligatorily request the use of this software to make the legal documents of our law firm.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems we find when using this software is that, once modified or made the PDF document is very difficult to modify or edit, so it is important not to have any error while developing the document. Sometimes we have to use other text writing software to be able to edit according to the needs that are presented by our bosses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work in large companies that require PDF text formatting for text editing, this software is ideal for you. Adobe Acrobat Reader is very easy to use and is one of the most accepted software worldwide in companies. Besides this, this software has a long history and is a pioneer in the market.

I couldn't do my job if it wasn't for this software. Not only for its performance and ease of use, but most of the documents we edit and archive in our company are made in PDF format through this software. Adobe Acrobat Reader offers many interesting options for professional text editing.

Reader review by Reynaldo U.
Profesor universitario asistente

"Necessary for day-to-day work at my job "

What do you like best?

The company Adobe has laughed at this excellent software that complements and makes it easier for me to fulfill my tasks at work. PDF documents are very useful for companies, companies and foundations, as they allow to manage documents and images in a single format that is one of the most used in the world, I refer to the PDF format. I use this software a lot because we can create documents based on our activities in the foundation, we can also add security to the documents so that they are not copied by people outside our foundation. I must also add that PDF documents take up very little storage space, making them very easy to download and use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to transform documents from text to PDF files and the text doesn't look very good or sometimes the information is copied badly just like the images. I do not highly recommend this software to make this type of format change

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software like this is used by many companies, foundation, private workers and freelancers because the presentation of documents and images is very good and is one of the most used software in the entire labor market and student. I recommend its use.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is one of the most widely used software in all work and student environments. I have had the opportunity to use this software a lot and it has helped me a lot in my professional growth. Much of the requests I make in logistics is in PDF format and therefore Adobe has made one of the most complete software I have used and our foundation has benefited greatly from the tools offered by this software.

Reader review by Jose Javier P.
Auxiliar político

"El mejor lector de PDF."

What do you like best?

Sin duda el programa indispensable para leer pdfs. Me gusta no solo poder leer los documentos, sino también editarlos y firmarlos, ofrece bastantes opciones. Lo mejor que tiene es que la lectura no pierde calidad por mucho que hagas zoom, indispensable para leer con claridad.

What do you dislike?

En general me gusta mucho y es indispensable para el día a día, pero si tengo que ponerle una pega sería que a veces el documento que abro en pdf no encuentra la fuente (tipografía) original, es un gran fallo si quieres imprimir algo con esa tipografía específica. También hay que conocer bien el programa para sacarle todo el partido, ya que tiene opciones que no son tan fáciles de usar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sin duda lo recomendaría para leer cualquier documento diariamente, es muy sencillo y como he dicho antes, que no pierda calidad es un punto indispensable, pues es muy molesto querer hacer zoom y no poder por la calidad. También tiene muchas opciones como editar los archivos, firmarlos, escribir comentarios, combinarlos etc.

Lo utilizo principalmente para leer documentos de texto, cartas, comunicados, y por supuesto currículums, ya que es la forma más fácil y eficiente de leerlos. Ya en el uso personal y en casa, también leo libros desde la tablet, es muy cómodo y personalmente me encanta.

Reader review by Feldriana T.
ANALISTA MAYOR GESTION OPERACIONAL DIRECCION EJECUTIVA FAJA
(10,001+ employees)

"My job depends on the use of this software "

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a very useful software for large companies and corporations. It allows me to present texts and images in PDF format, one of the most used formats worldwide. In my work is very important to handle PDF documents, as it is a fairly good format for the presentation of texts, research, and results of each of the site explorations we do, our managers always request information in this type of format. This software adjusts perfectly to my pace of work, PDF files are quite compact, do not occupy much space on the pc, are easy enough to read, and can be protected so that other people outside my work context do not copy or steal the information.

What do you dislike?

There is a problem that I have had with this software since I used it more than 4 years ago, and is that when files are edited with images, the text becomes very difficult to edit, you can not paste blocks of text or are poorly pasted into the text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software widely used worldwide, ay comes preinstalled in many operating systems and the handling and presentation of texts is very professional and elegant, no doubt I recommend this software to all companies, whether large or medium.

A fairly functional and elegant software that makes our company look very professional and adjusted to the new standards of corporate procedures. Adobe Acrobat Reader represents for us the formality at the time of delivery and to present documents and texts, in addition that it is very easy to use and these files can be opened in android cell phones and any operating system.

Reader review by Julieta R.
Lider de Diseño Gráfico
(10,001+ employees)

"One way to eliminate paperwork from my office "

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a software wonder. I have used it for many years, from my academic training to the obtaining of texts that substituted in many occasions the books, and later I use it and I continue using it in my professional environment, substituting the unnecessary sheets of paper. Thanks to this software I have been able to carry out my work activities to the full because it is a software that has a presentation of texts quite technical and professional, unlike other softwares that look less professional. Another feature that pleases me about this software is that it can be opened in any operating system and in any computer or mobile phone because its format is universal, with this option I do not have to worry about opening texts from this software in a single operating system, all these benefits join that it is a very compact text software, you can have thousands of PDF files and will not occupy much space on your pc or mobile phone, making it one of the most versatile and functional text presentation software in the market.

What do you dislike?

One of the big problems I have with this software is that it is very complicated to edit texts. Maybe you can add some content to one or another PDF, but when you have to add large blocks of text it becomes very complicated, and there are other software that do text editing better than PDF files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that I recommend to all business environments, entrepreneurs and medium enterprises that need to preset documents in PDF format, in addition to receiving this type of format for the performance of activities at work. It is one of the most used software in the market and is very easy to use.

This software has simplified the presentation and reading of documents in my office. The PDF format is one of the most used worldwide and is perfectly suited to corporate environments, in my case allows me to present PDF formats for editing images that my workers use for different functions at work, in addition, I think it is pertinent to mention that thanks to PDF files we have decreased by 70% the printing on sheets of paper, contributing greatly to the preservation of the environment. Without a doubt this software has modified my work dynamics and has made me a more efficient supervis

Reader review by Sergio Rafael E.
Abogado
(10,001+ employees)

"My favorite software for reading PDF documents"

What do you like best?

In my office it is extremely important to have software that can read PDF documents, since it is one of the most formal formats for the presentation and reading of documents. For many years we have used Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents.

The presentation of PDF documents with this software is the best on the market. It is already pre-installed on your PC when installing the operating system and is completely free, therefore, it is one of the most used software in the market for reading PDF documents. In addition to these interesting features, this software has the option to add security to the documents, you can block the copying of the pdf text and you can authenticate the document.

What do you dislike?

I think the big problem with this software is that it has a lot of complications for editing. Unlike other software that allows you to edit documents easily and simply, This software does not allow it in its free version, this is a fundamental limitation because it is one of the most used software in our office

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company that calls big, has to have this software to work. Being one of the most used software worldwide, it is necessary to have it in the list of software to be used since it allows to read PDF documents very easily. I recommend it

The great benefit that this software has brought to our company is the presentation of documents in PDF format. Much of the legal documents or reports read are in PDF format, therefore Adobe Acrobat Reader is one of the most important software we have in our company, without it we could not operate as a company

Reader review by Darwin Reynell N.
Project Leader

"Excellent tool to view, modify and create pdf files."

What do you like best?

1. Online Support.

2. Cloud storage of your files.

3. Combination of files.

4. Options to share your files.

5. You can comment on the file.

6. Excellent tool to visualize, modify and create pdf files.

7. Multiple functions for the visualization of the files.

8. Useful time to read your books or documents without the need to print them.

9. Search options in the file.

10. Change the file to other formats.

11. Possibility of protecting your documents.

What do you dislike?

1. It is a useful tool on which I have no criticism.

2. It fulfills its function perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Excellent tool to visualize, modify and create pdf files.

2. Multiple functions for the visualization of the files.

3. Useful time to read your books or documents without the need to print them.

4. Search options in the file.

5. Change the file to other formats.

6. Possibility of protecting your documents.

1. Creation of presentations.

2. Change of file format.

3. Reading of documents.

4. Cloud storage of my files.

5. Share files.

6. Selection of images.

6. Search options.

7. Presentation in full screen.8. Optimized impressions.

Reader review by Akshay U.
Technical Head

"Most Stable PDF reader since decades!"

What do you like best?

Easy installation, compatibility on every platform, improved support with up to date setup features.

The reader always tries its best to provide a clear view on document rendering, even with poorly created files.

Copy, mark, cliff note, quick version info of pdf, linking, basically all that you can think of.

Protected documents are unaccessible without protected passwords.

What do you dislike?

"Remember last view settings when reopening documents" is not set as default.

No way to export and import settings are done to the reader, have to reconfigure the same settings on multiple machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it everywhere, PC, Mac, Android, iOS, gives the same set of features, makes you forget that you are completely dependant on it, this makes pdf viewing as it's your own extension or like its the extension of the OS you are currently using.

Everyday PDF viewing, documents, policies, manuals, statements, rule books, every instance of standard document is in pdf format, all of them are well handled with Adobe Reader DC, the latest version.

Reader review by Liam W.
Financial Controller
Accounting

"Industry standard and for good reason"

What do you like best?

It is a quick and very effective PDF software, capable of running all PDF versions (unsecured, 128bit secured, 256bit secured, PDF1.0 right through to the latest version) and does so with ease and style.

Great for working on huge and small projects alike.

Another huge benefit to me of using Adobe Reader is the constant updates. The Adobe devs are clearly constantly looking for the next way they can improve their software, and over the years the product has gotten a cleaner and cleaner UI month on month, and the functionality has only improved too. Introducing PDF stitching, file converting and a range of other services too. It provides utility and functionality beyond any of its competitors, and continues to further the gap between it and them.

What do you dislike?

Adobe reader will sometimes has a bit of a long boot time, it sometimes lags a little and it sometimes stutters during use; especially on larger projects on older machines. This is to be expected on any PDF software though so isn't really an issue specific to this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother trying to find a better or equal product from a competitor; this is the best solution and it is the most widely accepted one too.

Converting between the various file types was always a nightmare (thwart with compatibility issues) but the built in option works a dream.

It's expected PDF features work great too; there's a reason it is the best.

Reader review by Richardson B.
As Embedded Engineer
Design

"Hip Hup Adobe Acrobat reader all time favorite right product for me using in laptop and mobile ."

What do you like best?

Best in every quality and properties of adobe acrobat reader is like kindle for me when using in mobile all type of document reading and updating and sharing to everyone .Also have security purpose it is best if you add password over your documents it is fully protected.

What do you dislike?

Dislike in every products so it have also demerits as well as disadvantages are there ,it have consider if anyone sending any documents to me that time document where save do not know and how to retrieve that is panic for me .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Technology giant Adobe Acrobat Reader ,if i am recommend or not but it was ,is always means now,future it is the most usable product everywhere .I love it and always used in personal as well as company also and recommended to all of our colleagues.

Adobe Acrobat Reader always giant and its technology solve many much more problems every company and business purpose.Yes this solve our problems in our office for documentation pdf read full view mode reading and pin lock and note every points in that.

Reader review by Yolimar T.
Profesora de educacion inicial
(Myself Only)

"Essential software "

What do you like best?

It is used to work with PDF documents (create, edit and manage documents), providing all kinds of tools for reading, browsing, writing, inserting text and multimedia, digital signatures, certificates, protection and security, physical printing of documents, file comparison and creation of forms...It is a free program, so it is available to all users.It is also available on Mac, Linux or Android and iPhone mobiles, in addition to Windows.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with this program, I think it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a basic program that everyone must install because it is truly useful, able to meet all our needs, is available in two different versions from which you can choose :

Lite: the usual free version but with limited functions. It allows you to open PDF documents or save them, but not many more.

Pro: is the full version, available through various types of renewable subscription, and gives access to all the functions of the software.

Although there are alternatives capable of working with PDF, Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most reliable and the most useful.

There have been innumerable benefits that this program has given us through the management of PDF files, editing documents and expanding or reducing the size or weight of files, all this armored with the confidence that provides due to its high security standards.

Reader review by Thairy O.
Analista Corporativo CFG/FCI