Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Adobe Acrobat Reader

(872 reviews)

The free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents

Work for Adobe Acrobat Reader?

Learning about Reader?

Adobe Acrobat Reader Reviews

Ask Reader a Question
Showing 886 Reader reviews
Reader review by Carlos T.
Carlos T.

"Software for high performance and performance in text presentation"

What do you like best?

This software is one of those great inventions made to enhance labor relations in companies. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a PDF document reader that makes life much easier for workers. In my office I use this software because it has many positive aspects such as its PDF files that can be read not only on the computer but also on android and IOS phones. I also use this software because the files are not too large, allowing me to save many files without fear of my hard drive becoming full. Finally, we use this software to present health support reports because the text looks great and images can be added to complement the information presented.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems I face when using Adobe Acrobat Reader is that when I finish a document and need to edit it, it is very difficult to do and more when the document contains images. That's why it's important to have everything clear when preparing a PDF document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is software that has to be installed on all the computers of all professionals. As it is one of the most used software worldwide, many of the documents that circulate on the Internet and are of business interest come in PDF format, so it is very important to use it and just as I recommend it, other professionals should recommend it.

A software that allowed me to professionalize my work as a project manager in my job. Many of the projects that I present I do in this format, adding much quality in the presentation of projects, this software gave me excellent tools that to this day use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Acrobat Reader
Reader review by jhoanny U.
jhoanny U.

"Adobe Acrobat Reader; a valuable enterprise solution"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a very important software for the development of our work activities in our law firm. And it is because it has many qualities that make it indispensable and obligatory in my work. The PDF format is one of the most used in my company, it does not occupy much storage space, you can add security against writing, this allows to protect the text both to copy it and to modify it, and if it was not enough, it can be used in android devices. These qualities make our bosses obligatorily request the use of this software to make the legal documents of our law firm.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems we find when using this software is that, once modified or made the PDF document is very difficult to modify or edit, so it is important not to have any error while developing the document. Sometimes we have to use other text writing software to be able to edit according to the needs that are presented by our bosses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work in large companies that require PDF text formatting for text editing, this software is ideal for you. Adobe Acrobat Reader is very easy to use and is one of the most accepted software worldwide in companies. Besides this, this software has a long history and is a pioneer in the market.

I couldn't do my job if it wasn't for this software. Not only for its performance and ease of use, but most of the documents we edit and archive in our company are made in PDF format through this software. Adobe Acrobat Reader offers many interesting options for professional text editing.

What File Reader solution do you use?

Reader review by Reynaldo U.
Reynaldo U.

"Necessary for day-to-day work at my job "

What do you like best?

The company Adobe has laughed at this excellent software that complements and makes it easier for me to fulfill my tasks at work. PDF documents are very useful for companies, companies and foundations, as they allow to manage documents and images in a single format that is one of the most used in the world, I refer to the PDF format. I use this software a lot because we can create documents based on our activities in the foundation, we can also add security to the documents so that they are not copied by people outside our foundation. I must also add that PDF documents take up very little storage space, making them very easy to download and use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to transform documents from text to PDF files and the text doesn't look very good or sometimes the information is copied badly just like the images. I do not highly recommend this software to make this type of format change

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software like this is used by many companies, foundation, private workers and freelancers because the presentation of documents and images is very good and is one of the most used software in the entire labor market and student. I recommend its use.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is one of the most widely used software in all work and student environments. I have had the opportunity to use this software a lot and it has helped me a lot in my professional growth. Much of the requests I make in logistics is in PDF format and therefore Adobe has made one of the most complete software I have used and our foundation has benefited greatly from the tools offered by this software.

Reader review by Jose Javier P.
Jose Javier P.

"El mejor lector de PDF."

What do you like best?

Sin duda el programa indispensable para leer pdfs. Me gusta no solo poder leer los documentos, sino también editarlos y firmarlos, ofrece bastantes opciones. Lo mejor que tiene es que la lectura no pierde calidad por mucho que hagas zoom, indispensable para leer con claridad.

What do you dislike?

En general me gusta mucho y es indispensable para el día a día, pero si tengo que ponerle una pega sería que a veces el documento que abro en pdf no encuentra la fuente (tipografía) original, es un gran fallo si quieres imprimir algo con esa tipografía específica. También hay que conocer bien el programa para sacarle todo el partido, ya que tiene opciones que no son tan fáciles de usar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sin duda lo recomendaría para leer cualquier documento diariamente, es muy sencillo y como he dicho antes, que no pierda calidad es un punto indispensable, pues es muy molesto querer hacer zoom y no poder por la calidad. También tiene muchas opciones como editar los archivos, firmarlos, escribir comentarios, combinarlos etc.

Lo utilizo principalmente para leer documentos de texto, cartas, comunicados, y por supuesto currículums, ya que es la forma más fácil y eficiente de leerlos. Ya en el uso personal y en casa, también leo libros desde la tablet, es muy cómodo y personalmente me encanta.

Reader review by Feldriana T.
Feldriana T.

"My job depends on the use of this software "

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a very useful software for large companies and corporations. It allows me to present texts and images in PDF format, one of the most used formats worldwide. In my work is very important to handle PDF documents, as it is a fairly good format for the presentation of texts, research, and results of each of the site explorations we do, our managers always request information in this type of format. This software adjusts perfectly to my pace of work, PDF files are quite compact, do not occupy much space on the pc, are easy enough to read, and can be protected so that other people outside my work context do not copy or steal the information.

What do you dislike?

There is a problem that I have had with this software since I used it more than 4 years ago, and is that when files are edited with images, the text becomes very difficult to edit, you can not paste blocks of text or are poorly pasted into the text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software widely used worldwide, ay comes preinstalled in many operating systems and the handling and presentation of texts is very professional and elegant, no doubt I recommend this software to all companies, whether large or medium.

A fairly functional and elegant software that makes our company look very professional and adjusted to the new standards of corporate procedures. Adobe Acrobat Reader represents for us the formality at the time of delivery and to present documents and texts, in addition that it is very easy to use and these files can be opened in android cell phones and any operating system.

Reader review by Julieta R.
Julieta R.

"One way to eliminate paperwork from my office "

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a software wonder. I have used it for many years, from my academic training to the obtaining of texts that substituted in many occasions the books, and later I use it and I continue using it in my professional environment, substituting the unnecessary sheets of paper. Thanks to this software I have been able to carry out my work activities to the full because it is a software that has a presentation of texts quite technical and professional, unlike other softwares that look less professional. Another feature that pleases me about this software is that it can be opened in any operating system and in any computer or mobile phone because its format is universal, with this option I do not have to worry about opening texts from this software in a single operating system, all these benefits join that it is a very compact text software, you can have thousands of PDF files and will not occupy much space on your pc or mobile phone, making it one of the most versatile and functional text presentation software in the market.

What do you dislike?

One of the big problems I have with this software is that it is very complicated to edit texts. Maybe you can add some content to one or another PDF, but when you have to add large blocks of text it becomes very complicated, and there are other software that do text editing better than PDF files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that I recommend to all business environments, entrepreneurs and medium enterprises that need to preset documents in PDF format, in addition to receiving this type of format for the performance of activities at work. It is one of the most used software in the market and is very easy to use.

This software has simplified the presentation and reading of documents in my office. The PDF format is one of the most used worldwide and is perfectly suited to corporate environments, in my case allows me to present PDF formats for editing images that my workers use for different functions at work, in addition, I think it is pertinent to mention that thanks to PDF files we have decreased by 70% the printing on sheets of paper, contributing greatly to the preservation of the environment. Without a doubt this software has modified my work dynamics and has made me a more efficient supervis

Reader review by Sergio Rafael E.
Sergio Rafael E.

"My favorite software for reading PDF documents"

What do you like best?

In my office it is extremely important to have software that can read PDF documents, since it is one of the most formal formats for the presentation and reading of documents. For many years we have used Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents.

The presentation of PDF documents with this software is the best on the market. It is already pre-installed on your PC when installing the operating system and is completely free, therefore, it is one of the most used software in the market for reading PDF documents. In addition to these interesting features, this software has the option to add security to the documents, you can block the copying of the pdf text and you can authenticate the document.

What do you dislike?

I think the big problem with this software is that it has a lot of complications for editing. Unlike other software that allows you to edit documents easily and simply, This software does not allow it in its free version, this is a fundamental limitation because it is one of the most used software in our office

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company that calls big, has to have this software to work. Being one of the most used software worldwide, it is necessary to have it in the list of software to be used since it allows to read PDF documents very easily. I recommend it

The great benefit that this software has brought to our company is the presentation of documents in PDF format. Much of the legal documents or reports read are in PDF format, therefore Adobe Acrobat Reader is one of the most important software we have in our company, without it we could not operate as a company

Reader review by Darwin Reynell N.
Darwin Reynell N.

"Excellent tool to view, modify and create pdf files."

What do you like best?

1. Online Support.

2. Cloud storage of your files.

3. Combination of files.

4. Options to share your files.

5. You can comment on the file.

6. Excellent tool to visualize, modify and create pdf files.

7. Multiple functions for the visualization of the files.

8. Useful time to read your books or documents without the need to print them.

9. Search options in the file.

10. Change the file to other formats.

11. Possibility of protecting your documents.

What do you dislike?

1. It is a useful tool on which I have no criticism.

2. It fulfills its function perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Excellent tool to visualize, modify and create pdf files.

2. Multiple functions for the visualization of the files.

3. Useful time to read your books or documents without the need to print them.

4. Search options in the file.

5. Change the file to other formats.

6. Possibility of protecting your documents.

1. Creation of presentations.

2. Change of file format.

3. Reading of documents.

4. Cloud storage of my files.

5. Share files.

6. Selection of images.

6. Search options.

7. Presentation in full screen.8. Optimized impressions.

Reader review by Akshay U.
Akshay U.

"Most Stable PDF reader since decades!"

What do you like best?

Easy installation, compatibility on every platform, improved support with up to date setup features.

The reader always tries its best to provide a clear view on document rendering, even with poorly created files.

Copy, mark, cliff note, quick version info of pdf, linking, basically all that you can think of.

Protected documents are unaccessible without protected passwords.

What do you dislike?

"Remember last view settings when reopening documents" is not set as default.

No way to export and import settings are done to the reader, have to reconfigure the same settings on multiple machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it everywhere, PC, Mac, Android, iOS, gives the same set of features, makes you forget that you are completely dependant on it, this makes pdf viewing as it's your own extension or like its the extension of the OS you are currently using.

Everyday PDF viewing, documents, policies, manuals, statements, rule books, every instance of standard document is in pdf format, all of them are well handled with Adobe Reader DC, the latest version.

Reader review by Liam W.
Liam W.

"Industry standard and for good reason"

What do you like best?

It is a quick and very effective PDF software, capable of running all PDF versions (unsecured, 128bit secured, 256bit secured, PDF1.0 right through to the latest version) and does so with ease and style.

Great for working on huge and small projects alike.

Another huge benefit to me of using Adobe Reader is the constant updates. The Adobe devs are clearly constantly looking for the next way they can improve their software, and over the years the product has gotten a cleaner and cleaner UI month on month, and the functionality has only improved too. Introducing PDF stitching, file converting and a range of other services too. It provides utility and functionality beyond any of its competitors, and continues to further the gap between it and them.

What do you dislike?

Adobe reader will sometimes has a bit of a long boot time, it sometimes lags a little and it sometimes stutters during use; especially on larger projects on older machines. This is to be expected on any PDF software though so isn't really an issue specific to this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother trying to find a better or equal product from a competitor; this is the best solution and it is the most widely accepted one too.

Converting between the various file types was always a nightmare (thwart with compatibility issues) but the built in option works a dream.

It's expected PDF features work great too; there's a reason it is the best.

Reader review by Richardson B.
Richardson B.

"Hip Hup Adobe Acrobat reader all time favorite right product for me using in laptop and mobile ."

What do you like best?

Best in every quality and properties of adobe acrobat reader is like kindle for me when using in mobile all type of document reading and updating and sharing to everyone .Also have security purpose it is best if you add password over your documents it is fully protected.

What do you dislike?

Dislike in every products so it have also demerits as well as disadvantages are there ,it have consider if anyone sending any documents to me that time document where save do not know and how to retrieve that is panic for me .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Technology giant Adobe Acrobat Reader ,if i am recommend or not but it was ,is always means now,future it is the most usable product everywhere .I love it and always used in personal as well as company also and recommended to all of our colleagues.

Adobe Acrobat Reader always giant and its technology solve many much more problems every company and business purpose.Yes this solve our problems in our office for documentation pdf read full view mode reading and pin lock and note every points in that.

Reader review by Yolimar T.
Yolimar T.

"Essential software "

What do you like best?

It is used to work with PDF documents (create, edit and manage documents), providing all kinds of tools for reading, browsing, writing, inserting text and multimedia, digital signatures, certificates, protection and security, physical printing of documents, file comparison and creation of forms...It is a free program, so it is available to all users.It is also available on Mac, Linux or Android and iPhone mobiles, in addition to Windows.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with this program, I think it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a basic program that everyone must install because it is truly useful, able to meet all our needs, is available in two different versions from which you can choose :

Lite: the usual free version but with limited functions. It allows you to open PDF documents or save them, but not many more.

Pro: is the full version, available through various types of renewable subscription, and gives access to all the functions of the software.

Although there are alternatives capable of working with PDF, Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most reliable and the most useful.

There have been innumerable benefits that this program has given us through the management of PDF files, editing documents and expanding or reducing the size or weight of files, all this armored with the confidence that provides due to its high security standards.

Reader review by Thairy O.
Thairy O.

"Application for reliable PDF file editing."

What do you like best?

It is a software or application that incorporates all the tools needed to convert, edit, sign and print the files with the Portable Document Format, better known as PDF with total security.

What do you dislike?

Users who do not have the Adobe Reader application installed or who have an old version can not have the ability to view the PDF files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thanks to Acrobat Reader DC, you can do more than open and view PDF files. It is very easy to add annotations to the documents thanks to a complete set of tools for entering comments. You can also work with documents anywhere with the Acrobat Reader mobile app, since you can use the camera of the device to capture a document, blackboard or receipt, and save it as a PDF file.

PDF files containing text, graphics, tables and other materials have been edited; for the purpose of supplementing any additional information required by the document. One of the benefits of this application is that PDF files are useful for the distribution of information.

Reader review by Antonio P.
Antonio P.

"The PDF format revolutionized the way in which users read on the Internet. "

What do you like best?

The PDF format revolutionized the way in which users read on the Internet. Adobe is the company that leads that revolution. Your Adobe Acrobat Reader program leads the market professionally. It is a light program, fast and very easy to use. It has a night vision that is very useful, because you can read in the dark without damaging your eyes. The mobile application allows you to convert any format into a PDF document. It also allows you to edit them, and then share them with your contacts.

What do you dislike?

Many users would like to be able to edit documents in PDF format with the free version of this program. We can understand the differences between the free version and the paid version, but it would be interesting that, at least, in its free version could convert text or photo formats, to PDF. But it can not be done. That subtracts points from this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Acrobat Reader works for many things. You can have a reader of PDF format to read books, magazines, manuals etc, or for your design documents that you will send to your clients, and that will make you look like a professional. You decide what use to give this program.

We send the invoices of our company to the clients, in PDF format. Also the contracts that we create when a client hires us. This gives us a much more professional image. We also have a section of music education, and all the documents that we send to our students, are previously converted into PDF format and we share them through our smartphones. We use this program to help us convert the files.

Reader review by Joseph A.
Joseph A.

"Free, functional, fast and always improving"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is the typical application that you will need during the day lots of times, and you can feel that each time it loads fast without any delay or inconvenient. The last DC version includes a dark view, to keep your eyes sane, an integration with Adobe Cloud that allows you to store your PDF files in cloud for free, and can handle the digital signatures that recently becomes usuals.

What do you dislike?

The negative point of the reader version is that you can't edit the files like in the pro version, but for that reason it's the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Acrobat Reader it's the free version of Adobe Acrobat and it's enough for the daily tasks. There are versions available for the different operating systems. It's updated often with new improvements

I use Acrobat Reader everyday to open a wide variety of PDF files, like bills, manuals or official documents. Recently I use many times the signature plugin to send some official documents.

Reader review by Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

"A decent free tool for PDF editing"

What do you like best?

This tool makes it easy to update and work on PDF documents. The editing abilities make it easier to distribute the documents we use within the office to customers and coworkers. It helps that this is a free tool, working in a non profit, budgets are very important and this provides a useful tool.

What do you dislike?

This program provides decent ability to edit documents, but it is still quite limited. This can make it difficult to manage the documents when you consistently deal with PDF documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, if you need a free tool this will be a good option for your company. If you are looking for something that provides ease of use and is inexpensive, I would recommend Adobe Acrobat DC. This provides the same product, plus more. Both systems require some getting use to before you fully understand how to efficiently use the program, but DC has a few more options for the user to utilize.

We have been able to use this program to manage PDF documents we distribute to our consumers. This program has helped with the PDF management and distribution.

Reader review by mary f.
mary f.

"Ease of reading and protection for documents."

What do you like best?

I can send budgets as well as reservation voucher to the clients under the protection of this format which has helped me to be calm in that the information will remain as it was sent, it is great because it provides a format of easy printing and adjusted of margins besides me. I love it because it has the option of inserting a signature and seal that allowed me to send the rates to the suppliers and that they send it signed and stamped as a guarantee of receipt.

What do you dislike?

Without any doubt the process of downloading this application was the most tedious because it is required to perform several procedures so that the application can be completely downloaded to the computer, which at first was uncomfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for the sending of information through email or the different social networks as it provides protection to the information, for the sales area it works great especially for the sending of budgets as well as the different documents of confidential character, showing formality in the information, I consider it an excellent format which allows inserting some information relevant to the initial document as well as images or tables that support the text.

Allows me to have access to the information received in pdf, as well as convert documents which I send to clients as budgets, service voucher, airline ticket, etc, providing protection to the information by means of an excellent visualization format, with your option search I can scroll through the document making it easier for me to read.

Reader review by User

"Adobe Reader"

What do you like best?

Adobe Reader es un software creado por la empresa Adobe, eso ya impregna de calidad esta herramienta por su experiencia y trayectoria. Además este software es completamente gratuito y se puede descargar desde la página oficial.

Nos va a permitir abrir cualquier archivo o documento en formato PDF , funcionando con solvencia mostrando correctamente imágenes (algo en lo que fallan otras alternativas), y ofreciendo herramientas adicionales de búsqueda y subrayado.

Es multiplataforma y se dispone de aplicación para cualquier sistema operativo y dispositivo electrónico.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor de adobe es que es muy lento en documentos largos, sus competidores suelen ser más rápidos y ligeros en este aspecto. Además, no incluye ningún tipo de herramienta que nos permita modificar el texto, para ello hay que pasar a la versión de pago Adobe Professional.

Por lo demás, no veo desventajas pues es un gran programa que cumple con lo que se le debe pedir teniendo en cuenta para lo que fue desarrollado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo totalmente Adobe para abrir documentos PDF pues funciona con mayor agilidad que otros similares del mismo propósito. Además es a coste cero. Qué más se puede pedir. Es fácil y rápido de descargar e instalar. No hay excusas. Hazte con Adobe Acrobat Reader.

En adobe reader encontramos una herramienta software gratuita que nos permite la lectura de la gran cantidad de documentos con extensión PDF con la que trabajamos cada día en el centro.

Reader review by Nitin s.
Nitin s.

"Adobe Acrobat Reader: A sophisticated PDF Reader"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is best in performance and usability having a lot of features that provide the best way of reading and editing the documents. The handling of digital signatures is simple and robust and workflow of documents is almost a standard already. It can convert the documents from one format to another. In the case of Reader, definitely, the main improvement has been the user interface. It requires less time to load the documents. We also can highlight the important content during reading the pdf. It is compatible with all operating system like Windows, Linux, Mac.

What do you dislike?

It has many features but a beginner can face some problems in using all the features provided by it.But it depends on each user and his experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I widely recommend it to others readers because it is the best pdf reader for reading any pdf file have more features to edit them.It is also lightweight software so it utilizes fewer resources of my system.

At the business level, we can use this software for reading the important documents and if requires then we can also change the documents from one format to another.

Reader review by Maikol R.
Maikol R.

"Adobe Acrobat Reader is a great tool. "

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader offers performance, usabilitity and capabilities. This apps has security and maximum compatibility with the PDF format, This program allows to incorporate electronic signature documents or the initials and send the form electronically tool that personalizes and improves the development and intellectual property. It is a program easy to use and understand. Adobe Acrobat Reader allows to create standard PDF files. It is an excellent option to protect the formats of the files or documents.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible edit documents in the free version. The installation of the program takes long time. It suggests that the options assistant be optimized to provide the user with greater resources when producing or editing a document from the PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Acrobat Reader is an excellent option for resguard the jobs in any format. With this tool you can protect yor files and these can´t be modified. It is an easy to use tool, everybody can understand and work with immediatley. You can work with Adobe Acrobat Reader for creating and editing documents, formulars, among others. It is easy to add comments and ideas in this documents and share them with colleagues without any problems with program incompability.

With this program I protect the files, and it allows that the documents don´t be modified. I can send the files by email, share them with my colleagues throught dropbox and the format of the files be mantain.

Reader review by Lissandra C.
Lissandra C.

"Adobe Acrobat Reader has a lot of funtions, I really like it"

What do you like best?

It can do almost anything, such as edit, combine, export, add comments to a file among other functions. I like that I can access to my files from any of my devices: my computer, tablet or cellphone. In general, this software has more functions than other similar software. For me, this is one of the best software you can install in your computer because all its features I mentioned before (create, edit, scan and share documents).

What do you dislike?

The only two things I don't like about this software is that I have to buy the pro version because the majority of functions that make this program unique are available only by purchasing the other version. I also dislike that sometimes the online support takes a littlemore time than it should to respond. Besides that, I don't find any issue with this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is, in my opinion, the most complete PDF reader you can use. WIth this program you will be able to read, edit, share and sign fiiles. It is mandatory to install this progam in your computer. Eventhough it is a little expensive, it totally worth it, so I fully recommend it.

Because of my job, I have to work with two operative systems: Linux and Windows so we need compatible software that we can use with both systems. The best thing is that Adobe Acrobat Reader it's compatible with both of them. We have a lot of printed documents that we need to digitize so we use Adobe Acrobat Reader to scan and edit them. This program saved us a lot of time.

Reader review by Ana C.
Ana C.

"El mejor lector"

What do you like best?

Quizás sea esa facilidad que tiene (velocidad) para abrir los archivos con formato PDF, excepto cuando es pesado, que le cuesta un poco más, quizás demasiado para algunos ordenadores que ya tienen sus años y no cuentan con muchos núcleos en su CPU, pero a pesar de ello es una herramienta muy buena para abrir y leer PDFs, sencilla, rápida y gratuita, es el más usado y Adobe lo sabe, prefiere mantener esa cantidad de usuarios que perderlos poniendo de pago la herramienta básica.

What do you dislike?

Echo en falta alguna pequeña edición, aunque los comentarios están bien, hacer algún pequeño retoque está muy bien en muchas situaciones para no tener que abrir el office con el word para corregirlo, sino hacerlo in situ en el propio adobe acrobat reader...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es el 'must to' de los documentos, lo vas a necesitar sí o sí, así que no hay más recomendación que descargarlo y empezar a usarlo, porque aunque sea básico es el mejor programa para este tipo de tareas...

La lectura de portable document files, el formato más usado.

Reader review by Eva D.
Eva D.

"Buen lector de pdf y gratuito"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta tan esencial que parece mentira que no esté en windows de inicio (y probablemente no lo está porque microsoft es su competidor). En el trabajo hasta ahora he usado la versión de pago, Adobe Acrobat DC, pero estoy testeando usar reader combinado con otras herramientas gratuitas para tener todo el abanico de posibilidades sin pagar la elevada mensualidad del DC.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me ha gustado, y eso es un defecto que comparte con Adobe Acrobat DC, es que le cuesta cargar los pdfs más pesados. Por lo demás, le faltan funcionalidades, pero es comprensible teniendo en cuenta que es la versión gratuita.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utiliza Adobe Acrobat Reader como tu lector pdf por defecto. Adicionalmente, puedes encontrar útil pagar una versión superior por modulos. Es algo bueno que te da Adobe, que pagas por lo que necesitas.

Tareas cotidianas como leer pdfs y alguna que otra funcionalidad más, son cubiertas holgadamente por Adobe Acrobat Reader. Como ya he dicho, uso también la versión de pago, pero cada vez me convence más quedarme con Reader y utilizar otros de auxiliares.

Reader review by Victor S.
Victor S.

"Sencillo y funcional, me gusta."

What do you like best?

Es un programa indispensable en cualquier ordenador por su sencillez, efectividad y evidentemente por su fiabilidad. Es básico en cualquier programa de oficina. A mi siempre me a gustado este programa lo uso siempre ya que es el mas distribuido y con el que puedo leer todos los documentos en pdf que necesito sin problemas. No sé por qué existen otros que hacen lo mismo.

What do you dislike?

Consume muchos recursos, y en ordenadores con baja ram o mal procesador puede atorarse un poco. A veces tarda un poco en cargar, aunque no sé por qué, porque unas veces me pasa y otras no. Creo que existen ciertos problemas de vulnerabilidad especialmente en la version 9.02 que los fabricantes deberían corregir

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si te va lento, intenta cerrar otras cosas de tu ordenador para liberar ram y capacidad de procesamiento.

Realizo todo tipo de tareas con él, puedo imprimir, editar plantillas, crear volantes y fichas para el resto de compañeros... tanto virtuales como en papel físico. Me ha hecho los trabajos desde que iba a la universidad y debía mandarlos por correo.

Reader review by Rodrigo L.
Rodrigo L.

"The first and the best one for your office"

What do you like best?

As I just said, it's the best. It's just not possible to expecto to work anywhere without Adobe Acrobat Reader, as any workplace will need of it's services soon or later. It's the best tool to read pdf documents, export, import and transform them into other archive types. The best part is that it comes for free.

What do you dislike?

Their new interface is a bit tricky. Other readers make it easier to get to the point (read documents) and I have had the feel that it takes more time than it used to do to get to the point. It weights a bit too much for what it's use, that it's essentially read pdf archives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother using another program for dealing with pdf files, this is the only you need.

I'ts awesome capabilities allowed me to edit premade pdf archives and use them in many sort of ways. I couldn't do my job without this tool. As simple as that. I'm using it right now to prepare my speech for a classroom full disabled students, and it gets the work done.

Reader review by Isabel T.
Isabel T.

"Funciona eficientemente"

What do you like best?

¿Quién no conoce el acrobat reader? La mayoría pensará que forma parte de windows. Por desgracia no es así, así que debéis recordar instalarlo ya que es un componente imprescindible para la ofimática tanto profesional como casera.

What do you dislike?

Los cambios que ha dado con el tiempo han sido para peor, lo complican todo de forma innecesaria. Preferiría un aspecto algo más feo a complicar las cosas que te hacen perder el tiempo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo instalar una versión anterior de ser posible, porque la última es innecesariamente compleja para el usuario medio, aunque yo ya me he acostumbrado. Es triste que tenga que ser así.

Todos mis informes están en pdf. Imprimo en pdf, mando pdf… Y obviamente es el acrobat reader el programa que utilizo para todo esto. ¿Qué más puedo decir? Lo utilizo hasta para leer libros que descargo por internet y no tienen licencia de copyright, para leer tomos antiguos escaneados de conocimiento que se ha perdido en las fisuras del espacio tiempo como lágrimas en la lluvia. La función de Vleid Gruner es bastante interesante.

Reader review by Pablo M.
Pablo M.

"La mejor herramienta para documentación"

What do you like best?

Es un programa muy liviano, no consume recursos y por lo tanto es apto para todo tipo de ordenadores, además, también es rápido (excepto en archivos de muchos MB, donde le empieza a costar mucho abrirlos)

What do you dislike?

Lo peor es sin duda alguna el codec o algoritmo que tienen para codificar imágenes y meterlas en el documento en PDF, porque cuando tienes 200 páginas y el texto es en imagen un solo archivo puede acabar pesando más de 500 MB, y es una locura completamente insana abrir un documento PDF de ese tamaño, tarda un minuto o así, así como que si usas el buscador y buscas una palabra, si está en imagen no te la encuentra, a pesar de que sí puedes seleccionarla, ese es un fallo muy gordo, ya que tiene reconocimiento para seleccionar palabras (que no puedes copiar si está protegido) pero no puedes buscarla, lo cual es ridículo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compleméntalo con algún otro programa para editarlo.

A pesar de los fallos con la búsqueda de palabras en imagen, Adobe Acrobat Reader es la mejor opción en el mercado.

Reader review by Juan P.
Juan P.

"El original"

What do you like best?

El mejor lector de archivos pdf, sin más. Es el primigenio y el que abrió la veda, no se puede esperar nada mejor. Puede abrir diversísimos formatos, es fácil hacer impresiones digitales y ocupan pocos megas. Las conversiones también son su fuerte, pasando de un formato a otro a placer y conveniencia.

What do you dislike?

Es un poco extraña la interfaz y no es tan directa como me gustaría, pero te acostumbras. Ha cambiado mucho con los años y a mucha gente le es difícil adaptarse a los cambios, abandonando las actualizaciones y quedándose con versiones anteriores más simples. Quizá habría que ser menos innovador.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo que cualquier persona instale esta herramienta ofimática en su computadora, ya que es absolutamente imprescindible.

Adobe reader es una herramienta imprescindible. ¿Qué problema no resuelvo con él? Es como preguntarle a un fontanero qué problemas resuelve con la llave inglesa. Un absurdo. Pero si debe servir de ejemplo, hace poco completé una presentación entera solo con adobe reader y un documento pdf. Así de sencillo. Esta misma encuesta la estoy rellenando gracias a adobe acrobat reader.

Reader review by Enrique F.
Enrique F.

"Herramienta básica y necesaria"

What do you like best?

La instalación en el móvil puede conseguir que a través de tu cuenta puedas pasar, comentar o imprimir desde el móvil documentos PDF gracias a Adobe Acrobat Reader, las anotaciones son simples y vistosas (también se les puede llamar comentarios), resaltando de manera sencilla y eficaz la parte destacable del texto que quieras enseñar o para que le preste atención a quien se lo envíes.

What do you dislike?

No se pueden conseguir firmas externas desde Adobe Acrobat Reader, cuando las firmas digitales o electrónicas son ya una base de internet, una medida de seguridad y verificación básica, es una pena que una empresa del tamaño de Adobe se esté quedando tan atrás en algo tan básico como la seguridad y usabilidad en sus productos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es la alternativa gratuita para quien quiera solo un lector de PDF al Adobe Acrobat DC.

Necesitaba como todos una herramienta para abrir PDFs, Adobe Acrobat Reader me permite abrirlos mediante su cloud también en el dispositivo móvil y por lo tanto puedo acceder a mis documentos en línea sin tener que encender el ordenador o estar en la oficina.

Reader review by Enrique G.
Enrique G.

"Buen herramienta gratuita para manejar pdf"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me ha gustado es que es una versión gratuita que funciona muy bien. Es imprescindible si no tienes dinero para pagar el plus o no te gustan las opciones de la competencia.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me ha gustado es que es un poco limitado en sus opciones, para tener algunas que para mi deberían ser básicas debes pagar el pro, como es el caso de mezclar dos pdf. Teniendo en cuenta que esa función la realizan algunas aplicaciones gratuitas como ILovePDF, no concibo que no hayan puesto esta opción en adobe acrobat reader en su versión gratuita.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recomiendo adobe acrobat reader a todos los que no puedan permitirse la versión plus o no les compense. Es probablemente mejor que su competencia en las versiones gratuitas, aunque requiere de otras herramientas complementarias (también gratuitas) para acceder a algunas funcionalidades básicas. Buena aplicación en resumidas cuentas.

Problemas básicos como leer pdf recibidos entre otras funcionalidades, hacer capturas de fragmentos del mismo y añadir comentarios. Esto último resulta especialmente útil y gratificante, ya que puedo hacer correcciones con facilidad.

Reader review by Nelson Rafael G.
Nelson Rafael G.

"Is acrobat reader all what it promises?"

What do you like best?

This product is very useful when one has to share important legal documents with peers and coworkers because it allows everyone to seethe documents in a fix format that does not give room for misleading interpretations.

Legal contracts and/or decisions taken after any consultation are better issued because all the parts involved in each case hold the same written version.

If a new employee is to join any work team, it is always easier for them to take part in the discussions since all the members of the team share the exact same documents and information.

Legal documents can be stored and saved in such a way that future consultation is made easier and safer.

What do you dislike?

It would be sometime great to be able to edit documents created with this product without having to download another product to do do.

if there are any changes to the final document, it is sometimes complicated to edit it because, in our experience, not all the editing existing apps work well with all the versions of this product and some times the whole format is not maintained, hence, more work needs to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i find this product to be a very good tool to professionals in my field because the safety of the information included in the documents crated with this product is highly guaranteed.

In my institution, we normally exchange classified information in this format to avoid unauthorized editiing.

Reader review by José H.
José H.

"Universal and pleasurable"

What do you like best?

Is very pleasurable to use it, is easy, fast, is well designed, is from a great company as Adobe is, even is free so is good, pretty and cheap, the perfect combo for a product.

What do you dislike?

Maybe i miss more features, options... Comment system inside or be allowed to sign electronally fast, for goverment documents or official papers for the organization...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is recommended to have another program for edit, sign and more your pdf documents, but you can use too an Adobe product, Adobe Acrobat DC, maybe a bit expensive but you can get other alternatives, some of them free, some of them cheaper than Adobe Acrobat DC, are easy to find so don't get stressed, you will find a good product for that.

Are simple, as all people know, PDF files are a standard so you must to use one of readers for that kind of format file (or extension), in this case i prefer Adobe Acrobat Reader for those years working perfect, becuase is fast (maybe the fastest) and for a design modern and not saturated.

Reader review by Ernesto C.
Ernesto C.

"The fastest option"

What do you like best?

They make me happy with that speed opening documents, other similar products are slower than Adobe Acrobat Reader, with this, you will read your documents in a pair of seconds, even in old computers.

What do you dislike?

I have not really dislikes about Adobe Acrobat Reader, it is really a good program, a better way of organizate your opened documents should be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depends if you want just a program or product for read, this will let you make that, but if you want a bit more and edit, sign, send to sign or something like those, you must to download and buy a plan for Adobe Acrobat DC, but just for read this program is the best, fast, secure, with no unexpected close like other programs for open pdf files that make you angry for delay your work.

As customer service responsable i must to read a lot of documents, Adobe Acrobat Reader is very fast with the standard of the sector, so i save a lot of time opening files, this product is really good performed

Reader review by Lilian L.
Lilian L.

"Programa necesario para todos"

What do you like best?

La necesidad de esta programa lo hace imprescindible en cualquier ordenador del mundo e incluso ya casi todas las páginas web tienen plugins para leer los archivos con formato PDF en línea y así ahorrar que tengan que descargar en sus ordenadores los usuarios el archivo para leerlo o imprimirlo

What do you dislike?

No tengo realmente problemas con este programa, si bien necesitaría de una mejor búsqueda, ya que muchas veces los archivos con formato PDF usan imágenes como texto y la herramienta para buscar no funciona con ello, un reconocimiento de texto para las imágenes sería una gran opción para hacerlo más completo y útil

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es de agradecer que Adobe siga confiando en el que podría ser junto con Photoshop su mejor producto, Adobe Acrobat Reader es obligatorio en cualquier ordenador

Pues como en cualquier usuario u organización, este programa es necesario ya que el tipo de archivo con formato PDF es universal y lo usamos todos en nuestro día a día, documentos legales, informes, notas informativas, documentos explicativos... Todos hemos tenido archivos de ese formato en nuestro ordenador

Reader review by Jose B.
Jose B.

"Free and awesome tool"

What do you like best?

You can view comments and print PDF files easily. It is very easy to add annotations to the documents thanks to a complete set of tools for entering comments. Also, you can work with documents anywhere with the Acrobat Reader mobile app, which incorporates all the tools you need.

What do you dislike?

I expected more options, even if it's a free version. I think that they could include the signing option in this version. It's sometimes not intuitive to use. When you search for specific words, you have to be very specific.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to anybody who seeks a free reader to use Adobe Acrobat Reader. Since they are leaders in the market, they offer the best solutions.

It allowed me to work with documents anywhere with the Acrobat Reader mobile app and save photos of bills in PDF. Acrobat Reader DC is connected to Adobe Document Cloud so I can work with PDF documents anywhere. I use this functionality a lot because my work implies me to move. I usually access to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive and store files.

Reader review by Natacha d.
Natacha d.

"El mejor programa para tratar archivos PDF"

What do you like best?

Otro programa más del paquete Adobe, yo llevo muchísimo tiempo usándolo, para mi siempre ha ido de la mano abrir un pdf con Adobe Acrobat reader. Le han puesto multitud de opciones nuevas con las que crear, leer y comparar archivos. Se están metiendo bastante en opciones incluye la nube que es a lo que tiende todo en el futuro. Por lo demás tiene la esencia de siempre y mucha gente solo lo utiliza para abrir archivos pdf pero si descubres el resto de cosas te das cuenta que tiene muchas más posibilidades.

What do you dislike?

Creo sinceramente que cuantas mas cosas le ponen va un poquito más lento, eso o que mi ordenador se está quedando más anticuado y no puede igual con el. Hay bastantes opciones que no sé para se usan, vendría bien una ayuda mejor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo usar adobe reader, es el programa oficial para abrir archivos PDF y no creo que ningún otro funcione igual de bien con este tipo de archivos

En mi trabajo diario tengo que abrir infinidad de archivos PDF, últimamente además tengo que generar bastantes archivos PDF y con todas las opciones nuevas que han puesto está genial. Uso bastante la de combinar archivos y compararlos. Se pueden crear archivos pdf tipo formulario que muchas veces se lo tengo que enviar a clientes para que me devuelvan relleno. Se pueden organizar las páginas. Además incluye la opción de firmar y poner sello.

Reader review by Sonia S.
Sonia S.

"La referencia para ver pdfs"

What do you like best?

PDF y Adobe Reader va enlazado, yo llevo usándolo toda la vida para la lectura del formato pdf, de hecho no sé si existe otro programa. Me gusta la sencillez que tiene, si solo lo quieres para leer pdf no tiene más complicación. En las últimas versiones han mejorado mucho la interfaz de usuario y han metido muchas cosas para la nube.

What do you dislike?

Yo creo que cada vez le están metiendo más cosas que haga que vaya mucho mas lento que al principio, y cada vez tiene más opciones, para la gente que lo usamos de manera simple molestan más que aportan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seguro que todo el mundo ha usado este programa así que poco se puede añadir, para leer pdf es muy completo y deberías usarlo

En mi día a día tengo que abrir multitud de archivos PDF por lo que siempre lo tengo abierto. También convierto archivos a pdf y luego los abro con el acrobat reader. Gracias al sistema de pestañas de las ultimas versiones los puedes tener abiertos en un solo programa, cosa bastante útil. La búsqueda de palabras clave es rápida y está muy bien, eso lo uso constantemente. Muchas veces también uso los formularios, soy muy cómodos para rellenar. También han incluido las firmas que a veces son muy necesarias. La opción de comparar archivos resulta bastante útil para ver si los contenidos son iguales. La vida sin Adobe Reader sería muy distinta. Lo recomiendo

Reader review by Shieana X.
Shieana X.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader makes it easy to fill out documents and add your signature. You can open multiple files at one time at easily switch between them. With some specific docs, Adobe Acrobat Reader has already formatted text boxes into the appropriate areas which makes it easy to fill out the form. All the essential tools needed to evaluate a form are in eye's view; highlighter, printing, saving, zoom in/out. You can also change the PDF format into other file forms along with combining multiple PDFs files into one

What do you dislike?

You can only have one signature saved which makes it hard if multiple people are using the same desktop

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many tools that will take getting use to, make sure that you have enough time to experiment and you won't regret it

Adobe Acrobat Reader opens in a large font making documents easier to fill, and fast as well.

Reader review by Vacacion I.
Vacacion I.

"Versatile tool to handle portable and convertible files the best for my taste (PDF)"

What do you like best?

I really like the option of adding units in the storage cloud has different options so it is very versatile this function that I have not seen in other software. It also keeps a list of recent files as a history to see which files are most used by the user.sending documents with signatures is a very good option because there you can customize your documents and give better presentation to them.rotating the pages insert and delete pages in the files already created I think it is a good option to edit or modify these files this option is interesting and makes the software quite flexible for users.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative comments with this software because it has improved a lot in its versions and it complies highly with the objectives set for it. I find its applicability excellent.I could improve if like all software but it seems to me that just as it is in these latest versions is very well

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has very good features is excellent I recommend you keep it that way and that each version keeps improving more and more to be in the software that best handle the documents with the type of PDF format

It has very good benefits especially to open PDF documents manage or manage them and even create them because many people use this type of documents in networks and in general

Reader review by Ian Y.
Ian Y.

"Decent PDF viewer"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Adobe Acrobat Reader is that it is free to download, widely used, and allows you to take snapshots of the document you are viewing to paste into other software programs (e.g., Microsoft Paint, Microsoft Word). Adobe Acrobat Reader is also well integrated into other software programs, particularly internet browsers. For example, some versions of Internet Explorer have Adobe Acrobat built in as the default PDF viewer. Google Chrome also has an Adobe Acrobat extension.

What do you dislike?

The features in Adobe Acrobat Reader are very limited compared to their competitors. For example, Apple's default (and free) PDF viewer, Preview, lets you combine PDF files as well as do basic editing of the PDF. Neither of these features are available for Adobe Acrobat Pro. In fact, if you wanted these features in an Adobe product, you'd have to purchase Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most popular, widely used PDF reader programs out there. It is also very intuitive to use. It is also created by a company that is well known within the tech world (Adobe) and is a safe and secure software that won't result in malware being downloaded with it. While it's not my favorite PDF reader (that would be Apple's Preview), you really can't go wrong with this software if all you need is to open PDF documents.

PDF files are some of the lightest and most accessible files when it comes to sharing files and posting files online. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a tested, safe software that allows me to open up any PDF file that I could feasibly come across for work. This is clearly a major benefit, as I open and read PDF files every day for work.

Reader review by Er.Shailendra s.
Er.Shailendra s.

"My experience with Adobe Acrobat Reader "

What do you like best?

Adobe reader is free to use pdf reader which allows me to read day to day document without any problem. You can either use it on mobile or on laptop. It uses very less resources of my computer hence i can work on other application concurrently without any problem. It has a user friendly interface. You can also view multiple documents at a time. It provides many formatting options which you can use according to your needs.

What do you dislike?

It's user interface is not good compared to other pdf viewer and it must be improved. It currently lacks many features which are provided by other softwares. Sometimes it hangs and does not respond. Other than this, it is a great software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend everyone to use it for viewing their document since it is fast and easy to use. It has many formatting options for handling pdf files.

I am using it to read pdf files which i receive from my clients in my company. It has become very easy to edit documents with it according to our need. It is used by mostly all employees in our company.

Reader review by Lorelis Fabiola F.
Lorelis Fabiola F.

"effective reader for is documents. "

What do you like best?

in particular I use this tool to visualize documents sent by our clients, by my own boss and in general by anyone.

Adode reader allows me to convert my files to pdf since I am constantly sending information to the members of the work team and my clients digitally, I like to do it in PDF format due to its great compatibility with mobile devices and tablets, so that the information is always at hand.

Also the program allows me to make notations for corrections, print, place digital signatures, in short it is very useful in my work as it prevents files from undergoing modifications by third parties and making communication easier with clients since it is the key in all business.

I can share the files in an easy and simple way.

What do you dislike?

for the use that I give adobe reader I think it is perfect, now if a more complete work is required as the one to edit, collect files you must pay for the advanced package that is quite accessible..

Recommendations to others considering the product

if what you need is a program to protect your documents adobe reader is the best because it can convert your word files, pawerpoin, excel etc in pdf format so that other people do not modify them, another advantage is saving time in those documents that require signature since with adobe reader you can add digital signatures.

If you have a lot of benefit between them, you can reduce the printing of documents, you can insert digital signatures which greatly speeds up teamwork.

Reader review by Simón Bernabé G.
Simón Bernabé G.

"Adobe Reader is the most used software to manage PDF files"

What do you like best?

Adobe Reader is the most used program to read and edit acrvos pdf. I have used it for a long time and I have never had any setbacks with this software. It allows me to read all my files, personal documents and books in this format. PDF is a very popular format given its versatility. Adobe Reader allows me to create files in PDF format very fast. Its installation process only lasts a few minutes and that's it. Another thing that I really like about Adobe Reader is the search options within the documents is very quick and useful.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Reader really meets all my expectations to manage pdf files. The latest versions are a bit large however it is worth it because its operation is very stable and safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very light software, fast and easy to use. I highly recommend it for handling files with pdf format

More than a problem it is a necessity to keep many important documents in PDF format. These are documents that, thanks to the security options provided by Adobe Reader, can not be modified freely. Thanks to this, you can save a lot of space on the computers because the pdf files are lighter than other types of files especially for use on the Web. Sometimes it is very difficult to get paragraphs or phrases within very extensive documents, however the search options offered by adobe reader facilitate this work a lot.

Reader review by Carlos L.
Carlos L.

"The classic pdf reader"

What do you like best?

Using Acrobat reader is the way to be sure you will be able to read all the pdfs. Its always beging updated, its stable, realiable, doesnt consume computer resources and uses almost no hard disk space, and its free if you dont need the advanced tools. Its very simple to use, even for non it related users.

What do you dislike?

If you want to use the advanced tools you need to pay, and other programs offer it for free. They should return to the old UI it was easier to navigate through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to read pdf files, acrobat is the best program for it. With the free version you will be able to read every pdf you receive without worrying of any unwanted problems. There are other pdf readers, but nothing like acrobat reader, that has been the leading pdf program for more than 15 years.

Basically pdf reading. We receive thousands of pdf files every week, and we need the reliability that Acrobat Reader gives to all its users. We have been using it for years and will keep using it.

Reader review by Rosangela C.
Rosangela C.

"Security in my PDF documents."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Acrobat is that my documents are more secure and reliable, it is perfect for making systematized signatures, printing, annotations in PDF files. It is the only PDF viewer that allows to open and interact with all types of PDF content. , including forms and multimedia and you can see and use it on your mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things I do not like is that they have to pay for editing files, it is easier to edit files in other formats than PDF since a PDF has to be edited in a special program, for some people it is usually a little difficult to use .

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free, the user can customize the security settings, for example, prohibit printing or editing. The format allows to use electronic forms to determine the authenticity of the document, facilitates the insertion of annotations in PDF documents, fast and is light enough to download and therefore has a quick installation.

I can be used from any mobile device which helps a lot if you are out of the office and you need to see some important document, it is very easy to use and install, it is free which helps you reduce expenses in the company, Acrobat Reader DC works on Windows and Mac operating systems.

Reader review by Pedro C.
Pedro C.

"The best PDF reader on the market"

What do you like best?

Adobe Reader is the best program to read, edit and print PDF files that exist right now in the market, for years they have been the reference and still retain the leadership, it is an easy to use program, with a great performance and it takes up little space in disk, its interface is customizable and its free version is very complete, in short it is the best thing to manage and manipulate PDFs.

What do you dislike?

In this section I do not have much to say, the program is so good that it leaves little room for improvement, fits perfectly with its mission, I think it only remains to add the function of editing on line, PDFs can be edited online with others users in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it for both personal and business use, excellent program.

Basically all the files that I need to send to the clients I send them in this format, transforming it beforehand with the program, this since they have easy and fast access to the information on their cell phone and their email.

Reader review by Samarth S.
Samarth S.

"Adobe Acrobat Reader: Best In Performance, Usability and Capabilities"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a very versatile reader has a ton of features that make reading easier such as zoom and text settings. In the case of Reader, definitely, the main improvement has been the user interface. It requires less time to load the documents.

if security and maximum compatibility with the PDF format are important to you, Reader should be your first choice. The handling of digital signatures is simple and robust and workflow of documents is almost a standard already. One feature I like most is that to underline or highlight the words or lines during reading the documents.

What do you dislike?

This great tool has few disadvantages, despite having well-organized tools, the user with little experience can be a little difficult to know that when opening a document is activated.

It is more efficient but to find the options to read or modify the documents can create some problems for beginners but it depends on each user and his experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend it to others because it is the best software for reading any pdf file have more features to edit them.

At the business level, we use this program a lot to protect the formats of our files, without it being able to suffer some type of distortion like moving images, changing margins. When we issue a budget calculated with Excel we always issue the file in PDF and for that we use Adobe Reader

Reader review by Fernando S.
Fernando S.

"The best way to present your project"

What do you like best?

With adobe acrobat reader we can create freeform presentations for our projects and ensure the client will be able to read it as intended by the designer, Its form function llow us to have a feedback on the campaign effectiveness and the 3d interactive elements can make our project stand out from the crowd with a impressive visual impact.

No other PDF reader allows us to visualize all the interactive elements Adobe reader have, just include it in your project´s media and you will ensure everything will work as intended.

What do you dislike?

Its a big ackage to allow us to send in a e-mail to clients, what would be great, so we have to include a link to it instead, the option to packet the project in a self-contained executable file would be perfect, but keep in mind Acrobat reader is a free program and offers a awesome value for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DOnt think twice, Adobe acrobat reader offers a awesome value for a free program.

Project sharing with our clients and marketing material for future clients, also artwork for printing are sent using the PDF format, basically all the non-web design that goes in and out of our studio passes through acrobat reader at some point.

Reader review by Jose F.
Jose F.

"Put adobe in your life"

What do you like best?

Its is a very easy and common program to read documents, mainly PDF for example. It is very easy to install and you dont need an specific knowledge to work with it also u can install the program in different languages, so in case that you dont know english you can use it as well

What do you dislike?

if you want to use some specific tools, you have to pay for them for example signing the documents, rotating the view of the papper, modify the document itself. When install in the system you have to read many pages and conditions and sometimes it implies to accept publicity and advertisement. The questionary form is very used among public organizations to make it easier for them to collect data however it is not very usefull for the citizens since the have to pay in order to fill in online this form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it will be very usefull that for the most common used options will be for free for example to modify a document

when signing documents it is very useful because you dont need that signature on the papper but the electronic one. It offers a very basic fillter of security so you can send safelly a document more or less confident being sure that somehow it will be safe from side to side. In case that you have a word documment you can convert it into PDF so it cant be modified by the receiver

Reader review by cristina alejandra d.
cristina alejandra d.

"adobe acrobat an excellent product"

What do you like best?

is a program that has the following options: 1) PDF occupies very little space on your hard drive because it supports a variety of image compression algorithms.

-2) the user can customize security settings, for example, prohibit printing or editing. The format allows electronic forms to be used to determine the authenticity of the document. this is what I like most about this application

What do you dislike?

the main inconveniences that I have found in the product are the following: 1) it is easier to edit files in other formats than in PDF since a PDF has to be edited in a special program; 2) It is difficult to work with text in PDF files since they are perceived as images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

that acquires the product since it works in an extraordinary way and adapts to the needs of the user, I recommend it totally

thanks to this program I have been able to free a lot of space on my computer, since I have a lot of important files, thanks to this application you can save them in pdf and save a considerable amount of memory on my computer

Learning about Adobe Acrobat Reader?

* We monitor all Adobe Acrobat Reader reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.