Adobe Analytics

Adobe Analytics

3.9

Adobe Analytics helps you create a holistic view of your business by turning customer interactions into actionable insights. With intuitive and interactive dashboards and reports, you can sift, sort, and share real-time information to provide insights you can use to identify problems and opportunities.

Work for Adobe Analytics?

Learning about Adobe Analytics?

Adobe Analytics Reviews

Showing 408 Adobe Analytics reviews
Adobe Analytics review by Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.

"Lot's of options but lacking individual customization options "

What do you like best?

I use Ad Hoc regularly pull automated data as well as look deeper into points of interest. It's easy to set up workbooks reflecting a specific date range that can easily be updated to generate new data. I also like the ability to cut data in various granularities and build segments to capture specific users. An underrated feature is the simple trended chart at the top of the workbook in ad hoc. It's nice to have a high-level visual that updates as you change your data.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there are not options for me to customize my experience in Ad Hoc. For example, there are approximately 250 report suites that I have access to, however, I use 10-20 ib a regular basis. I'd like the option to "favorite" these so that I don't waste time scrolling through the list looking for the one that I need. It is frustrating, especially when you factor in how long it takes for a new report suite to load. I also dont' like that I can't hide segments without deleting them. Whether it's segments for completely different projects or ones that have been shared with me, I would like more options to be able to organize my segments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train your employees on what you want them to use this for. There are many tools within Adobe Analytics and specifying which they will be using and providing adequate training will lead to good results. I also recommend that someone who is skilled in the tool create a training deck that includes an overview of the tool in addition to tips and tricks. There are a lot of features and it can be overwhelming if you don't focus on what you are using it for.

I use Adobe Analytics to better understand the consumer journey on the web. Adobe has helped me to uncover the pain points that the consumer has while on the site which I've then provided recommendations for revamping the experience. Adobe offers the opportunity to look at the experience by device type, language and marketing channel (among many others) which help to ensure my recommendations are specific and consistent.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Analytics
Adobe Analytics review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Workspace In Adobe Analytics"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the workspace environment allows us to analyze so many different angles of our web traffic. I like the drag and drop capabilities, while it may seem overwhelming in the beginning it is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Unable to switch out segmented segments. Meaning if you need to change out a segment that has other segments applied you must start over. Time consuming issue I've encountered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering usage of the product. If you are a single person or 5 person department it's likely you won't have the man power to set the tool up properly and analyze the data as needed. Our department consisted of 12 people and we were able to implement and analyze. It's a pricy tool based off of visitation usage. But also, most importantly the most expensive piece of the license is paying to retain data year over year.

Our company is on the larger side and would like to be able to access and analyze trends. Exact price is unknown but it's likely we would have opted for five years of data, although we are retaining only 3 years of data.

Analyzing funnel conversion rates and using AB testing to find the best offers and creative to drive orders. Audience flexibility, able to analyze results based on demographics, devices, audience attributes and more.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Adobe Analytics review by Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.

"Favorite website analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics has a robustness that is unparalleled by any other web analytics tool. Adobe Ad Hoc (formerly Discover) is my favorite analytics tool I've used, despite the poor user experience. Discover allows you to dive into the nitty gritty of the user journey and develop complex segments that control for different types of visitors, page names, and page views. On top of that, having the Workspace tool allows for easy point and click reporting.

What do you dislike?

In order to run Adobe Ad Hoc (Discover), you have to be running Java 8 on your computer, which is an outdated version. Discover as a whole is very slow, but I also hear they are phasing out soon, even though Discover is my favorite tool within the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obviously Adobe Analytics is very pricey, but it is so much more robust than Google Analytics. For larger companies, Adobe is the only way to go. You can hone in on user journeys so much more easily and clearly than in Google Analytics, and you can create much more complex segments that allow you to siphon out groups and experiences.

We are using Adobe Analytics to track user journeys through our website. We are looking at data from users all around the globe, so also have the site written in a variety of languages as well. We look heavily at traffic to different experiences on the site, and like to be able to segment out by new and returning visitors. We look at the user's journey from entry page to conversion or exit, and the robust segmentation allows for specific, streamlined funnel comparison.

Adobe Analytics review by Vishal G.
Vishal G.

"Comprehensive analytics solution for your digital platforms"

What do you like best?

Do analytics assessment on multiple digital platforms from one Adobe Analytics solution.

Great UI, graphs, charts

Powerful data analytics capabilities.

Fast performance speeds even when running against a heavy historical data load.

What do you dislike?

Ability to control who can create/view reports and dashboards

More nuanced and advanced training needed for beginners

Implementation can be lengthy and expensive. We had to work with our client for 6 months+ just to get the system going, the process was elongated specially because of the lack of customizable interface available in the Adobe Analytics platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

More expensive solution compared to other named digital analytics software out there such as Google Analytics, but it really gives you value for your money with it's power and customizability, it's probably the best in comparison to other analytics software.

Can report metrics of different types although some training is needed to make the best and greatest use of its capabilities

Performance can be laggy sometimes specially when you are operating multiple huge datasets.

Adobe has a lot of amazing tutorials to get you started but a lot more can be done in this area

E-commerce data analysis - where customers are spending most of their time, abandon rates etc.

Website traffic analysis - analyze different components of the website, page and component level interaction analysis, reports and dashboards to enrich our digital marketing strategy

Digital marketing effectiveness analysis - which campaigns or offers are doing well vs others, what is the customer or visitor interaction with various digital initiatives

Adobe Analytics review by rohit v.
rohit v.

"Great user interface and all in one analytics solution for all of your digital platforms"

What do you like best?

Can combine various digital platforms in just one view. I use this tool to generate reports and analysis on all of our domains. Very appealing visuals and switching between trended view and ranked view. very flexible data filters. I was really surprised by the speed with which it pulls historical data. With this tool you have almost any slice of digital data on your finger tips (hugely depends on your IT's implementation).

What do you dislike?

No proper governance on all the dashboards, users creates dozens of dashboards and leave it on the server with 100s of versions. Overall implementation is cumbersome and time consuming. Need proper tagging on all of your platforms as well as all hits and instances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have solid tagging implementation, Adobe's DTM tool is a robust solution which can manage all tags at one place.

We generate sales reports and use this platform for source traffic reporting search terms optimizations, campaign AB testing. we analyze overall site performance for various IT implementation on user enhancements.

Adobe Analytics review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"Adobe Analytics - my thoughts"

What do you like best?

I can operate my analytics assessment on multiple layers through Adobe Analytics. For instance, when I'm trying to evaluate a certain webpage, I can aggregated statistics on an almost endless number of variables while still being able to dive deep and isolate individual pieces of content that may or may not be helping the webpage's overall statisitcs

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way that you could more intuitively add webpages to view. It took awhile and a lot of help to figure out how to correctly get statistics on the right webpage (e.g. Cisco Connected Rail). Plus, when I updated one of the webpages with a different URL, even though it had the old one, I had to manually tell the platform to connect the two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform to get involved with, regardless of your level of analytics and statistics. The click map and heat map options are two resources that should definitely be taken advantage of because they are easy and intuitive to learn while providing great, helpful feedback

Understanding which business opportunities to pursue, how I can validate the efficacy of a specific webpage or piece of content, and how those webpages and different pieces of content compare with each other

Adobe Analytics review by Rahul S.
Rahul S.

"From social listening to segmentation..."

What do you like best?

The ability to segment, classify data coming from different sources for making decisions that are not driven by just your marketing intuition but concrete insights.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that bothers me the most is the speed of the platform. At times when you are working with live (real time) data or big data sets the platform seems to lag a bit. This is kind of expected but then something that bothers you if it happens frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready for some lags. There is a ton of things that are possible so be prepared to spend some time understanding them. Adobe has a lot of amazing tutorials to get you started so use them and explore those amazing things that this platform is meant to deliver.

Solving major marketing challenges which deal with understanding the consumer data, analyzing hidden trends in them and using it to drive marketing and promotional decisions.

Adobe Analytics review by Juan Ignacio G.
Juan Ignacio G.

"Data, data and more data"

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics has a nice interface and presents the data in an easy to understand way. In addition, the possibility of downloading any type of graphic in different formats makes the task of reporting much simpler. The filter tabs are another high point of the tool, with the possibility to filter between many metrics, create segments and quickly access the sections that we use the most.

What do you dislike?

The information of Adobe Analytics is not always easy to process, in general it is necessary a prior knowledge to be able to understand and use the diverse metrics that it offers, unlike other analytical tools in which it is easier to understand at first hand what is treat each value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very powerful tool to report metrics of different types although it is necessary to train beforehand to be able to get all the juice and use it in its greatest potential

Two of my clients specifically use this tool to report metrics on their sites. They ask us for very specific data for which we have received prior training in order to understand them more easily.

Adobe Analytics review by Zack S.
Zack S.

"Powerful Web Analytics Platform, But Steep Learning Curve for Some Features"

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics is a very powerful web analytics platform that lets you view the standard web analytics KPIs such as sessions, page views,, bounce rates, exits, etc. It also lets you create a nearly limitless variety of custom events, custom segments, and highly customizable charts/dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Analytics is difficult to implement (especially for those without direct experience). There is also a steep learning curve for many features. For example, the sheer number of options when creating a custom report can be daunting for beginners. However, once a user passes that initial learning period, the software does start to make more sense and become intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a much more expensive solution than Google Analytics, but if you really need power and customizability, it's probably the best analytics software on the market.

We are trying to analyze the web traffic of our clients to see where their marketing dollars can best be spent. Adobe Analytics does an excellent job of helping with this goal - as long as tagging is set up correctly, it's very easy to see where web traffic is coming from (SEO vs. paid search vs. social, etc.), and how users from each of these sources interacts with the website and how often they convert.

Adobe Analytics review by Jeanne Q.
Jeanne Q.

"Robust and ever growing solution"

What do you like best?

There’s an analytics dashboard platform called Analysis Workspace, and it makes report building for dashboards very easy and intuitive. It doesn’t take long to teach a new user how to utilize this this tool. I also like their new innovations and webinars that they provide. Lastly, their client care services can be quite helpful!

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface is still from the old version of the system, omniture, so the UI isn’t as seamless and simple as I’d wish. Also, there’s a lot that we have to configure to get the most out of the system. Ideally, I’d like to minimize developer dependence and do as much as I can as a marketer. Switching over to DTM, their tag management system, has helped with that immensely.

Our campaign managers and business units are heavy users of the data we provide via AA. We’re able to show holistically how certain campaigns or products are performing. There’s a lot of different tools for different types of reporting too. If we need to go far back in time and fetch a lot of data, the data warehouse tool helps us do that.

Adobe Analytics review by Jayanth K.
Jayanth K.

"Adobe Analytics is amazing"

What do you like best?

The kind of customization it offers in the form of conversion variables, success events, traffic variables and classifications.

Also, Analysis workspace not only offers appealing dashboards, but also offers is in creating segments from the dashboards.

What do you dislike?

The performance of the tool is slightly slow. Also, the account keeps logging off often.

Training is really expensive. Moreover, finding resources experienced with Adobe Analytics is also challenge

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers a lot of customization. If we can leverage these customizations, Adobe Analytics will provide great insights. The kind of customization it offers is in the form of conversion variables, success events, traffic variables and classifications.

Also, Analysis Workspace offers a lot of awesome features in terms of creating beautiful dashboards, creating segments from dashboards etc.,

We are tracking entire e-commerce flow for our clients to understand where users are dropping off. This in turn helped in increasing the purchases.

We are tracking various features of our client's website, to understand how users are using those features. This in turn helpiing in catering to customer needs as well as keeping him engaged.

We are classifying our client's campaigns appropriately so that client can wisely invest in respective campaigns.

Adobe Analytics review by Patrick O.
Patrick O.

"Deep Insights and Business Intelligence with a Learning Curve "

What do you like best?

The ability to granularly dissect your online traffic and make appropriate business changes to maximize conversion and performance. With appropriate planning and a little background in your development department, it is fairly easy to set up different s.props, evars and events.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely a bit of a learning curve, and if you require support directly from Adobe, it is pretty expensive. There are also independent contractors who can assist in setup, but they are also expensive. That may make this an unobtainable product for some smaller to medium size businesses. There is a free tool the Omniture Digital Pulse Debugger, that can help you customize your Omniture settings when setting up or trouble shooting.

Omniture has been very helpful for us in determining page significance and usability. We have been able to correlate specific events to conversion and drop off to help us maximize out user performance on both our website and mobile apps.

Adobe Analytics review by Janine P.
Janine P.

"Adobe Review"

What do you like best?

It helps our business better understand our consumers. Breaking down what they want, what they need and what they believe. Creating these variables generates insight to how our consumer thinks and can be used to promote future sales.

What do you dislike?

There are many similar options such as google analytics that produce the same outcome without the extra costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to fully understand the program. It offers multiple features that can increase business projections and it is crucial to success that you fully understand the program and its capabilities if you are planning to utilize its fully potential.

Understanding our audience is the key to success the clearer picture we have around our audience the more productive and efficient we can create campaigns.

Adobe Analytics review by Nehemiah B.
Nehemiah B.

"Dynamic Platform for many Industries"

What do you like best?

The evar, prop, event and custom link tracking abilities allows me to design very intricate and dynamic methods of tracking almost any question that come up from a client. Ever since ive been working with the tool with other platforms the possibilities have become endless

What do you dislike?

Dashboarding capabilities are severely limited unless you have multiple stake holders using workspace. I wish the native dashboarding and visualization tool was as dynamic as workspace with an export and scheduling option that didn't require users to have a license to review. I'm already paying a significant amount for the tool. We don't need a "Tableau" licensing model for workspace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get an experience architect to design your implementation

The Real question is what haven't I used it to answer. Anything from web / mobile site tracking. Marketing campaign goal attribution. Hell we even used it with one of or clients to help flag users who were committing fraud. Like I said before this has been a very dynamic tool for our agency and theres very few data tracking needs that AA doesn't satisfy

Adobe Analytics review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Flexible Tool Yielding Powerful Insights"

What do you like best?

I value the flexibility and power of this tool. The fact that the possibilities for data capture with this solution are basically endless, meaning that in the right hands it can enable customer fingerprinting/LTV/customer acquisition cost reporting and analysis, custom revenue attribution logic, and various other advanced analytics concepts, making for extremely powerful insights applicable to all areas of our business.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it is at first non-intuitive for new users; the fact that I cannot fix/modify historical data; the fact that I cannot interact with it in the way I would a relational database (for understandable reasons; I know this is intentional); and finally, obtaining support in some instances can be very difficult: for example, getting someone at Adobe to provide a basic understanding of VISTA rules we paid to have put in place years ago was a time-consuming challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll need a consultant, or someone who has done this before to assist with a successful implementation. There's also a book we found very helpful called "The Adobe Site Catalyst Handbook"

We've used it to implement a complex tracking taxonomy for our external paid marketing campaigns. Utilizing it in this way, we've begun to realize benefits in the form of sophisticated insights allowing us to optimize paid marketing channel spend on campaign, ad-group and keyword levels.

Adobe Analytics review by Mar H.
Mar H.

"Esta app proporciona muchos datos útiles"

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics tiene una interfaz agradable y presenta los datos de una manera fácil de entender. Además, la posibilidad de descargar cualquier tipo de gráfico en diferentes formatos hace que la tarea de informar sea mucho más simple. Las pestañas de filtro son otro punto importante de la herramienta, con la posibilidad de filtrar entre muchas métricas, crear segmentos y acceder rápidamente a las secciones que más utilizamos.

What do you dislike?

La información de Adobe Analytics no siempre es fácil de procesar, en general es necesario un conocimiento previo para poder comprender y usar las diversas métricas que ofrece, a diferencia de otras herramientas analíticas en las que es más fácil entender de primera mano qué es cada valor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una herramienta muy poderosa para reportar métricas de diferentes tipos, aunque es necesario entrenar de antemano para poder obtener todo el jugo y usarlo en su mayor potencial.

También,prepárate para algunos retrasos. Hay un montón de cosas que son posibles, así que prepárate para pasar un tiempo comprendiéndolos. Adobe tiene muchos tutoriales increíbles para comenzar, así que úsalos y explora las cosas increíbles que esta plataforma debe ofrecer.

Estamos tratando de analizar el tráfico web de nuestros clientes para ver dónde se pueden gastar mejor sus dólares de marketing. Adobe Analytics hace un excelente trabajo al ayudar con este objetivo: siempre que el etiquetado esté configurado correctamente, es muy fácil ver de dónde proviene el tráfico web y cómo los usuarios de cada una de estas fuentes interactúan con el sitio web y con qué frecuencia lo convierten.

Adobe Analytics review by amelia q.
amelia q.

"A leader in third party analytics"

What do you like best?

Provides an interface that is easy to navigate and explain to general users

Provides a baseline-architecture with the ability to customize when needed

Ability to integrate with Adobe Target and other tools

SiteCatalyst can accommodate varying complexities of implementation strategies very well

Interface is intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the default number of variables is not enough

Dashboards in the tool aren't always unique to the user and persist across profiles (could use more customization for this)

I would love if Calculated Metrics could be shareable - similar to how folders of segments can be shared.

Support is sometimes slow to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The key considerations are price (it is expensive), tech ability (can be complicated), and the extent of what you want to measure. For some smaller sites, a free tool such as GA might be a better option.

Using tools to turn vast streams of web data into insights that everyone can act on.

Data from any channel brings it all under one roof to deliver real-time insights based on true 360-degree stats.

Adobe Analytics review by Linda S.
Linda S.

"Superb user interface inside just addition about all within just the particular single solution"

What do you like best?

May mix several electronic systems within just 1 take a look at. We individually utilize it in get involved order within purchase to generate reviews within addition evaluation on practically just about all within the own very own domains. Actually appealing pictures furthermore transforming between trended notice plus ranked notice. extremely flexible details filtration systems. Most associated with us has currently been really amazed basically by just the particular particular speed which usually generally usually this drags historical information. Together with this particular specific specific device the individual have got practically almost any decrease of digital home elevators the specific little finger concepts (hugely will count on your own personal It can implementation).

What do you dislike?

I wish currently presently today there was certainly the particular method you might more with out function add websites inside order to find out. This required a while plus lots linked with help to determine aside exactly how in purchase to properly obtain data across the proper web site (e. g. Barullo Connected Rail). In add-on, once i up out dated one associated with each other with the web sites and also the various WEB DEAL WITH, although this experienced the 1, All of us all had to finish up becoming able to merely by hand tell arrange for connecting the particular particular particular 2nd.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a actually powerful device within order in order to declaration metrics attached along with different sorts even though it really is crucial inside just order in order to educate beforehand within obtain to end up being in a posture within order to obtain all associated collectively with the fruit juice as well since use this within the greatest possible

Resolving primary marketing difficulties which usually cope with learning the client details, examining hidden designs included and generating utilization of this in order to drive marketing in addition marketing decisions

Adobe Analytics review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

"Favorite!!!"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Analytics review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"Robust Data Analytics for Any Business"

What do you like best?

I can spin out some highly detailed reports and analysis quickly and efficiently. There are so many different options here. Obviously, the biggest limitation is how it is installed and instrumented on the site, but I'm fortunate to be operating on an incredibly detailed data layer.

What do you dislike?

For all of its robust capabilities, it can actually be clunky from a technology standpoint. Some of the installations on our site can hurt load time and create SEO conflicts. I hate that they're no longer providing support for Adobe Analytics Ad Hoc Analysis. While Workspace is GREAT, Ad Hoc is where I find most of my value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muscle memory is a HUGE part of this product. It takes time to learn how to use it. I was previously ONLY using Google Analytics, so there was a learning curve to switching to Adobe Analytics. It's a massive, beautiful resource that takes data analysis to the next level, but it's also only as good as the administrators running it. Ours are incredibly detail-oriented and get how to instrument it well.

What business problems AREN'T we solving with Adobe Analytics right now?! We can't make any decisions without the massive wellspring of information Adobe Analytics paces at our disposal.

Adobe Analytics review by Tanvi G.
Tanvi G.

"I will be using Adobe Analytics Analysis Workspace exclusively"

What do you like best?

I use Adobe Analytics to to pull a high-level report on the main KPIs of the site, and to compare more than one segment in a report. I find myself needing to compare multiple segments on a consistent basis. There was a recent situation where I wanted to take an extremely large list of campaigns and compare them by groups of about 10 or more based on a few characteristics or qualifiers. These “segment fallout reports” allow for some interesting reporting.

What do you dislike?

I’m a huge fan of Adobe’s calculated metrics, however, ever since they upgraded their calculated metric builder, I’ve noticed that very often you do not get a “total” number. Instead you will get an “n/a” value.

Business Reporting, ERP, Digital Analytics

Adobe Analytics review by Ricardo L.
Ricardo L.

" Easy to use and accurate in results, just what I need"

What do you like best?

This software has become the solution of my day to day, I work with advertising and studying market segments and without Adobe Analytics I simply could not. What I like most is that it performs an advanced segmentation that gives me a complete knowledge of the clients, besides the statistical data that it offers are so complete that they allow me to create strategies on my target.

What do you dislike?

I do not find contras in this software, however, it can improve in interface areas to make it easier for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that it is on the right track, they should only implement new strategies for the study of the market and facilitate the work of the user.

Adobe Analytics review by Gabor D.
Gabor D.

"Great user interface"

What do you like best?

Could combine various digital programs in just one view. I prefer this tool to generate reports and evaluation on all of our domains. Very appealing pictures and switching between trended view and ranked view. very flexible data filtration systems. I had been really surprised by the speed with which it pulls historical data.

What do you dislike?

Flag Analytics is difficult to implement. Right now there is also a large learning curve for many features. For example, the sheer number of options when creating a custom report can be challenging for beginners. However, once a user passes that initial learning period, the software does begin to make more sense and become intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you are doing e-marketing, then you might consider Adobe Analytics, as it's rolled into the whole Adobe Marketing Suite--where almost all of the other offerings are geared in the direction of ecommerce.

In case you're just achieving this for publishing or basic website measurement, though, you can paying for far more than you want/need.

Resolving main advertising challenges which generally deal with learning the consumer information, evaluating hidden styles included and by using this to drive marketing plus marketing decisions

Adobe Analytics review by Marica S.
Marica S.

"Exceptional user interface within addition all within the single analytics answer for almost all tho"

What do you like best?

May mix numerous electronic systems in just 1 view. We individually utilize it in purchase in order in order to generate reports within addition analysis upon nearly all in our own domains. Really attractive visuals plus changing between trended see and rated see. very versatile information filters. We has been actually surprised simply simply by the speed which usually it pulls historical data. With this particular particular tool a person possess almost any kind of cut of electronic home elevators the particular finger recommendations (hugely depends upon your It can implementation).

What do you dislike?

I wish currently there was obviously a technique you could more without effort add webpages in order to view. It required awhile and lots of assist to figure away how to properly get statistics around the right webpage (e. g. Cisco Linked Rail). Plus, once i updated one associated with the webpages along with a different WEB ADDRESS, even though this had the 1, I had in order to by hand tell system for connecting the particular 2.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a actually powerful tool within order to statement metrics associated along with different types though it is necessary within order to teach beforehand in purchase to be capable in order in order to get all associated with the juice plus use this within the greatest possible

Solving main advertising challenges which generally deal with studying the consumer information, examining hidden styles included and making use of this to drive marketing plus marketing decisions

Adobe Analytics review by Ashwin M.
Ashwin M.

"Great experience with Adobe Analytics"

What do you like best?

The Adobe Cloud , including Adobe Analytics has been extremely useful with analyzing client campaigns. We will continue to use it in our future projects.

What do you dislike?

Full features are not utilized, should give a demo for us to learn about full features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Intuitive software that helps with many client and project-based analytics needs. Provides helpful tools and resources for client-oriented data. The Adobe business suite as a whole has many other services that can be used including advertising, marketing, I/O, customer experience and even more. I would strongly recommend this software to business professionals and agencies who use data analytics tools

Have used it to analyze client campaign data.

Adobe Analytics review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Adobe Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

Workflow reporting is the best tool added to Adobe Analytics in years!

What do you dislike?

The Admin console is like something out of 2000. It's slow, clunky and did I mention slow?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Analytics is a great tool for analyzing your site and mobile app, but the learning curve is a little steep. Make sure you invest the time and as well as the human capital in implementing your solution. For any company of decent size, this is not the job of one or two people. You need a team of implementation specialists and analysts that can help you get to the next level.

Digital engagement of our customers who use our website and mobile application. This is measured against in-store activity and then correlated to understand our customers' blended experience.

Adobe Analytics review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Strong analytics platform, but with poor documentation and support"

What do you like best?

Omniture/Adobe Analytics is incredibly flexible. I can create custom variables for all our various report suites, and then build dashboards for internal (and in rare cases, external) stakeholders.

While the UI takes some getting used to, it is at least internally consistent--the submenus nested within OTHER submenus might not be how I'd design something, but the organization logic makes sense so that a new user can adjust and find new things on his/her own.

It's also relatively easy to pull data offline for analysis via export, and can be done over large time ranges as well as with thousands of rows (though in the latter case, you have to hack up the URL in order to get that much data at once; the UI itself doesn't support it.)

What do you dislike?

The documentation for Omniture is frequently stale, and the support is offshored and frequently doesn't understand its own product.

In one case, when trying to change page tags, documentation asked us to use a "tag manager" product in Adobe. Upon asking support about this, they tried to sell us a consultant to help with the implementation. Upon further digging, it was revealed *by support* that the product no longer existed, meaning they'd attempted to sell us consultant time for phantomware.

Most interactions with support are like this--they're well-intentioned, I'm sure, but don't undrestand the product or keep up with its updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're doing e-marketing, then you might consider Adobe Analytics, as it's rolled into the entire Adobe Marketing Suite--where most of the other offerings are geared toward ecommerce.

If you're just doing this for publishing or basic website measurement, though, you'll be paying for far more than you want/need.

This is for digital publishing, so for the most part the questions boil down to "what content is most read, by whom, and why?"

This informs editorial decisions. We also have some level of tracking that looks at "where are people clicking, and why" which helps with site design in order to increase user retention.

In general, we are better able to position our content both off-site (think SEO, social media) and on-site (think recirculation modules) because of the data we get out of this platform.

Adobe Analytics review by Cristian S.
Cristian S.

"Adobe Analytics is a great web examination tool "

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics is an web examination tool that gives you a chance to see the standard web investigation like KPI's, for example, sessions, site hits, skip rates, exits, unique visitors. It additionally gives you a chance to make an sort by the event type and you can see this sorted information in a dashboard or related sheets.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Analytics is hard to actualize it and is hard to use for beginners. Sometimes it shows to much information for the end user and it's a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a considerably more costly arrangement than Google Analytics, yet in the event that you truly require power and adaptability, it's likely the best investigation programming available.

We are attempting to examine the web activity of our customers to see where their advertising dollars can best be spent and how clients from each of these sources associates with the site and how frequently they change over.

Adobe Analytics review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Adobe Analytics is powerful analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics was great at getting very granular into the data. It's also a very intuitive and easy to use tool. Whenever updates are made it notifies you before logging in so there are no surprises. It's great at channel performance and well as path level reporting. It clearly lays out to you your top pages and what which pages are performing. It provides good insight in where to spend your time updating a site and was also the first to point out red flags, like tracking issues.

What do you dislike?

For better or for worse, Adobe Analytics can sometimes be too granular. While I praise it for giving such in depth information there's no easy way to translate the data. It's also not the best at handling multi-users. My company used Adobe Analytics to power it's many hundreds of sites but every time I'd link to one I had to re-click through the latest updates. It was built into our platform so we never had to sign in directly to Adobe Analytics but somewhat frequently it would drop my credentials so I'd have to start the whole process of logging in over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend people considering using Adobe Analytics complete a trail and any kind of training you can get your hands of. Adobe Analytics provides valuable data but if you're not sure how to interpret it you won't get far.

My company used Adobe Analytics to power our in house analytic software. We use Adobe Analytics on all of our accounts (hundreds).

Adobe Analytics review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Awesome Analytics If You Put In The Time & Money"

What do you like best?

I LOVE workspace and I like their tag management software (DTM). Workspace allows you freeform report and dashboard making and lets you really slice and dice your data. Its really one of the most used tools on our team. We also like how in-depth we can get when reporting on marketing campaigns. We are able to tag them more effectively to product reports on ROI of online marketing

What do you dislike?

Pricing is obvious.....this is an enterprise tool. Beyond that, it does take a fair amount of technical knowledge and setup to get ALL the data you would want. The basics work out of the box, but to make it really useful you need to add additional tagging and structure to your site. Also the documentation is average at best. It's a lot of problem solving you need to do on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the technical resources and/or consultants to setup and train properly.

We are trying to track product checkout funnels and capture user behaviour data for later personalization. As well as tracking marketing campaign effectiveness. It does all of these things very well, but again with the caveat that you put some time into setting things up right.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Adobe Analytics Gives Insights to Improve Your Site"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface that is fairly intuitive and simple to navigate after getting used to the layout. It also provides a large amount of customization options that can be built in. Skilled administrators can set up channels and other parts of the platform to meet their needs. Users can then create segments fairly easily to comb out specific parts of the data they need. Reports are visual and easy to read. They are also customizable and can display several formats, across multiple time ranges and comparisons.

What do you dislike?

Adobe can be diffiuclt to use if you need very specific information. It is also difficult to find exact URLs for pages. While you can name pages to account for multiple URLs, I was not able to go in reverse and get a URL for a page name. This makes it difficult to track traffic to groups of pages. They must be named strategically in order to do this. If pages have the same name, you can not extract pages from a subset directory very easily. Although the report builder feature does enable you to get some of this data it was not always the answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this software if you need enhanced, customizable, traffic and acquisition marketing solutions that will provide a robust look at core growth, strengths and weaknesses in your digital marketing platforms. It is also versatile enought for a wide user base in your ogranization.

Tracking traffic to specific areas of the site, from different marketing channels including search, paid, social and referrals. Reporting on how specific sections of the site fair, and how certain types of content are performing. It also helps us isolate parts of the site that are underperforming and not up to standard so these can be improved.

Adobe Analytics review by Amy B.
Amy B.

"Adobe Analytics.. better than Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytic compared and analyzes data differently than Google Analytics. It is a blessing, but also had when trying to reach your customer goals and expectations. I love (can I scream LOVE) their custom reporting. AA also automatically collects download & exit links, and uses a tag management system that is unique.

My HIghlights:

- Hit Containers

- Calculated Metrics

- Segments & Dashboards

- Segment Stacking

- Traffic Source Pathing

- Free Excel Integration

- Page Names & URLs

What do you dislike?

So unlike Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics actually puts its code in the bottom of the page. They also use different methodologies when it comes to attributing these metrics to dimensions within the platform. So getting a clear common goal is not always achieved with AA.

My Dislikes:

- Layout and Placement of the Widgets

- Labels / Dividers (Overall Organization)

- Sorting Control (again with the Organization)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo first! Adobe can be costly, and seeing what your getting and having someone show you the ropes is much better!

I manage a HUGE number number of high profile accounts, and often we need to target different crowds, and find unique ways to get in front of our potential visitors. Using the Adobe Analytics, it gives us a unique and different way to see opportunities missed.

Adobe Analytics review by Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Adobe analytics allows us to improve the products and services that we offer to customers by better understanding their needs and understanding their journey through our website. Visually, the tool is very appealing, and from a technical perspective there are few better tools out there. I especially like how Adobe allows us to build segmentation and report on each of these segments. With this, we can appeal to smaller audiences rather than generalizing content and decisions toward a larger, broader audience.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Analytics is a very robust tool which can take time to learn inside and out. In time, you are able to discover all of the different uses that Adobe provides, and it allows you to draw more meaningful conclusions from your data. With that being said, the tool requires complete and total buy-in from your own team and from functional partners in order to best utilize it. As long as there is some sort of structure in place to train new users and provide ongoing support for existing users, Adobe Analytics will prove to be one of the best in the business in terms of leading to data driven insights.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, but make sure that you have the time to invest in perfecting this product and making it your own!

Customer journey mapping. I have realized that Adobe Analytics gives us the right framework to make data-driven decisions.

Adobe Analytics review by Lamar T.
Lamar T.

"Prior User"

What do you like best?

The internal reporting is pretty accurate and useful. In my previous role as an Account Executive this program was essential. Especially when it came down time to report findings to clients who were inquisitive. The Report Builder allows access to more sets of data which can be imported directly into excel spreadsheets (lifesaver).

What do you dislike?

Definitely not easy to use/learn. Some of the older (no judgment) staff in my agency stayed clear of this which is partially why I took it on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is costly, so I would suggest other options if the budget is tight. However, I do feel that if you can afford it, go ahead as it is one of the best on the market. Just takes some time to get used to.

Real-time web analytics

Helps our agency with individual brands/clients on understanding their data

Adobe Analytics review by Andres A.
Andres A.

"Awesome customization, little confidence"

What do you like best?

Workspaces was a great addition and I use it all the time to set up recurring reports. I also love how malleable Ad Hoc analysis is.

What do you dislike?

I never really know how accurate the traffic data I'm pulling in Omniture is. For example, I have heard recently that HuffPost is fazing out traffic reporting in Omniture, but I haven't heard anything officially. I think a comScore-like notification that explains the accuracy status when I pull data would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to others in your organization to understand the depth and specifics of the custom segments and dimensions.

Traffic referral data and page flow are both awesome tools that sales and product teams love to see.

Adobe Analytics review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Challenging to use, Missing Critical Data"

What do you like best?

Favorites, front page, bookmarks, stores a lot of data.

What do you dislike?

There are multiple ways to do seemingly the same thing and get different results. There is a huge learning curve, even for simple tasks. Often times the documentation is not kept up to the versions being updated, making it even more challenging. Some views and reports are limited to 50 pages. The biggest thing for us though is missing Google referral data, which is where the large majority of our search traffic comes from. We're blind to what users are searching for before they enter our site. At times, it can be fairly slow, especially getting large reports sent.

Of course, this is where we get all of our basic metrics, and more advanced things, like pathing. We've developed our own content scores around the data available to summarize and tell a more complete picture of how our content is performing that is easier for stakeholders to understand.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"My Adobe Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

The features and capabilities that have been added to AA over the last few years have turned it into a powerhouse analytics tool. What I love are the capabilities around calculated/derived metrics (and can build anything with segmentation), and the ability to monitor and alert from them. I can also use these very powerful metrics as success measures for A/B testing, and to optimize against for marketing campaigns (i.e. Media Optimizer context).

We have also started using the Adobe API quite heavily, which is a great resource (for setting up data feeds to external systems).

I am also excited about the new Power BI integration that was recently released in a ReportBuilder upgrade.

The integration with Clicktale is legitimately native (someone often claimed, but not true), making it easy for us to leverage the power of our analytics within Clicktale.

What do you dislike?

Analysis Workspace is becoming the new platform for meaningful analysis that will replace Ad Hoc Analysis. Analysis Workspace is very promising, but still lacks at lot of the very valuable features that Ad Hoc Analysis has. Unfortunately I'm not yet willing to transfer over to use Analysis Workspace predominantly (my team, and reporting that our organization leverages) until it is at parity in this regard (which I'd like to do sooner than later since Adobe development is clearly not focused on Ad Hoc Analysis anymore, and it's Java nature remains a challenge for my team and stakeholders around the company).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider investing in a single marketing technology stack (i.e. Analytics, DMP, Testing, Marketing Automation, etc.). Analytics data become most powerful and actionable when it's well integrated with the greater marketing technology ecosystem (which is difficult to achieve when using a mix of different vendor products). Adobe is leading when it comes to having the most complete "Marketing Cloud" (they're not fully there yet, but will be first).

Our data is the foundation for everything we do. We cannot be truly data-driven and effective if our data is poor, or if it cannot be trusted.

We are benefiting from regular insights into our performance, and often in a real-time context, which thereby enables us to act on our data proactively versus reactively.

Our data also informs our marketing campaigns, as we heavily leverage Audience Manager for the re-targeting campaigns (and RLSA's for SEM campaigns).

As digital and mobile are the dominant ways in which our customers interact with us, ongoing insights into their behaviors, struggles, and overall experience, are critically needed for us to optimize and improve our KPI's (not to mention stay relevant with our offerings).

Adobe Analytics review by Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

"All the Data You'll Ever Need"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use Adobe Analytics is and the fact that you can drill down into various levels of data. This helps me when it comes to creating sitemaps, recommending marketing strategies, and showing the client how their website is performing during reviews.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems like almost too much information but I know that that can't be a real thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Analytics can take your reporting from beginner to expert. The amount of data and information is amazing and can really help with marketing goals, reviewing performance, and making changes to your website.

Real time analytics to help with online marketing for hoteliers and restaurants

Adobe Analytics review by Administrator

"Strong Product with Big Learning Curve"

What do you like best?

Can be instrumented to provide great insights into your business

What do you dislike?

Although they've made good strides, there are still implementation hurdles and a learning curve to using the data

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much of what can be done in Adobe Analytics can be done in Google Analytics, but level of support from Adobe is far better (at least from non-enterprise version of GA) and there is more flexibility with the Adobe products. My advice is to implement both Adobe Analytics and free GA simultaneously using a tag management solution (Adobe's is free if you use their analytics software) so you have GA as a backup, and so you can use GA data to power your paid Google campaigns.

We use primarily to provide editorial teams with insights into what they should be writing about, and providing campaign analysis for our internal marketing campaigns

Adobe Analytics review by Kunal S.
Kunal S.

"Great functionality. Excellent features for dashboards."

What do you like best?

The great functionality and UI. Analysis Workspace is very helpful and excellent for high level reporting and dashboards to executives. The segmentation features are fantastic and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty to implement without a technical resource. This is a non issue if your team has this readily available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a team to help implement, support is not the greatest but can help give tips. They will not assist in the work without consulting fees.

Traffic, conversion funnel, traffic sources, marketing campaign performance.

Adobe Analytics review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great product with amazing capabilities."

What do you like best?

The flexibility to implement a custom solution is great! The closest competitor to Adobe Analytics does not allow anywhere near what Adobe has created with AA. It from implementation, to processing rules, to customization and classification, Adobe provides an enormous amount of ways to customize analytics.

What do you dislike?

Some of the visualizations are out of date. Adobe Analytics is behind the curve in visualizations available in the user interface. This creates a stigma around Adobe Analytics in it that users tend to think it's outdated. Visualizations like funnels and other charts are just not up to snuff with what some competitors and BI tools allow. Some of these changes would be simple, like allowing users to select their own colors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Analytics' closest competition is Google Analytics. While I have used Google Analytics for personal and side projects in the past, GA doesn't compare to AA whatsoever. The ease of use, flexibility of implementation and customization of reporting based on various and evolving requirements is a giant differentiator.

We need to track how users are looking at our sites and mobile apps to understand trended behavioral insights. On each website, mobile application, internal and external properties, Adobe provides the ability to understand how these apps are being used by our users. This data allows us to make decisions about what features to update, remove, or leave alone.

Adobe Analytics review by Sharon K.
Sharon K.

"Adobe Analytics/Omniture"

What do you like best?

Can customize dashboards, reports as you like. Not stuck to a set template. There is also an Excel add-on that is a lifesaver. Once set up, can run any report within seconds.

What do you dislike?

Since can customize to any degree, many times there are variables/metrics that can get confusing, no longer valid, broken, if the person that set it up is no longer with the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your analytics level. If analytics on site is reporting, and not incredibly deep (e.g., segments; user behavior; pathing; conversion based on different segments, pathing; etc.), then use Google Analytics free and don't spend the money on Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics Premium. When you truly have an analytics person who actually does ANALYZE (and not just report), then move on to a product such as Adobe Analytics to capture all the variables needed.

User behavior, pathing, segmentation of everything, optimize based on visitor interaction.

"Improving Software"

What do you like best?

Adobe is the tool of record for our complex site.

What do you dislike?

The Adode suite is better connected than it was a few years ago, but there is still some way to go. Some integration with Tableau would be welcome. Click tracking is also a little flaky - my results seem to show a tiny proportion of users clicking on custom tagged buttons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Analytics is part of the picture - I use Ad Hoc Analytics and Analytics Workspace which provide that data mining possibility.

The product has got better over time as it is chased down by Google, and I use one of the suite of products multiple times per day.

Trying to uncover drivers and patterns of use has helped identify valuable segments of users. As we are not full end to end e-com it is sometimes tricky to really demonstrate the value.

Adobe Analytics review by Kevin Y.
Kevin Y.

"A very versatile reporting tool for your website"

What do you like best?

Able to report on website traffic by section or by pages. Our editors love the dashboard I built for them. I like the report builder which is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It only allows reporting on five pages at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a deep learning curve but once you master it, it will be a very powerful tool.

It helps analyze the website traffic and find the pages with high bounce rate. The dashboard helps our editor find out which stories are popular and important stuff like referral domains and social performance.

Adobe Analytics review by Robbie B.
Robbie B.

"Adobe Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

I do like the taxonomy of the report builder. Once you get the hang of it, it's laid out in a really convenient way.

What do you dislike?

It's not necessarily the most intuitive UI. It's definitely learn-able if you've got the time to sit and tinker a little bit, and especially if you've got data to match against your first few tries, but I wasn't instantly an expert

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow time to get to know the platform.

I've used Adobe Analytics in a last-click context to compare against social platforms' self-reported results in a variety of DR settings.

Adobe Analytics review by Claire F.
Claire F.

"Crucial to my work flow but could be improved"

What do you like best?

I love that I have the opportunity to do basically anything analytics related for my website. Visits, page views, occurrences, anything I want to see as long as I have it implemented on my site.

What do you dislike?

The simplest thing could make Adobe analytics so much easier to use. A "back" or "undo" button would be a game changer. It's easy to accidentally delete a segment or workbook.

My profession is Analyst. Adobe has all the tools I need to analyze website traffic and engagement and it's easy for me to relate that to the client and compare it to sales.

Adobe Analytics review by Jenna Z.
Jenna Z.

"Adobe for the Modern PM"

What do you like best?

This program features many useful analytical tools, such as trending data, workflows, charting progress, and other functionalities commonly used by the average project manager (PM).

What do you dislike?

While Adobe consistently remains user friendly in regards to its more basic and common functionalities, advanced users of this program may find the layout leaves something to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not going to be the most versatile program for PMs and others but very handy for analytics and general task tracking and work flow tasks. Overall the easy dashboard features and functionality make it a handy program to have for general data calls, mining, analytics, and projections.

Data Calls and mining have never been easier to collect and sort with this program.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Computer Software

"Powerful and complete, but not intuitive "

What do you like best?

You can generate any report and any metric with reliable results. The presentation and charts are clean and easy to read, once they are created.

What do you dislike?

The terminology, interface, tools and everything are not at all user friendly. I find that it's a rough learning curve for any new user. There should be easier pre-developed templates and easier ways to share and duplicated dashboards. It's a powerful suite, but there should be an easier entry-level way to start using it.

We track a widely varying set of marketing KPIs across hundreds of pages (everything - engagement, sell-through, campaign attribution, A/B tests, etc). We use this data to optimize content, engagement, revenue and campaigns.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A wealth of information"

What do you like best?

Chock full of information, consolidated into one program. Track performance and analytics in real time. A one stop shop for all your digital marketing needs. You're able to make lists and charts that can be viewable to: private to you only, to your whole company, or to specific teams. Many in-depth options to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Difficult and confusing to navigate when first using. Many different tabs and lists to consider. I recommend a training session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself time to adjust and understand how to navigate the software. It's full of all different features and tools that are very helpful, but you'll need patience and training to figure out how to access everything. Once you do, you will be absolutely amazed by how much information you'll have on your audience, campaign performance, and analytics right at your fingertips.

Access information about your audience and how ad campaigns are performing in one place. I used to need to use all different resources and tools to access this kind of information. I'd have so many tabs open and all different software running. Now with AA, I can see it all in one webpage.

Adobe Analytics review by Catherine F.
Catherine F.

"Adobe"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very to use. I also like that they have forums that you can look at and training online. When using grafts there are many features like starting a new project using custom date ranges, creating dimensions and visualizations.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything about the program or using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn as much as you can. Go online for online support. Many option on the website to learn how to make your projects.

Everyone is on the same page and everything is in one group. It makes it easy to use. We can schedule and download projects and grant access to non-admin users. Setting analysis workspace as our landing page.

"Robust Reporting"

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics is a robust system that allows me to holistically report on traffic driving activities, globally. We're able to group tactics into custom segments based on our unique tagging structure, to gauge our ROI on certain efforts such as paid and organic social.

What do you dislike?

Since this platform is quite extensive, it can be hard to acclimate to and needs much training to do so. I also wish that it was more easily integrated into tools such as Sprinklr.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Analytics is a great tool to consider, especially if you're open to integrating some of their other product offerings. It is great that their other tools integrate seamlessly and our company has slowly transitioned to the Adobe platform for everything from Analytics to Media and Email Campaign execution.

By using Adobe Analytics, I've been able to attribute traffic and conversion metrics back to certain programs that we have not historically been able to gauge, such as our Influencer Program.

Adobe Analytics review by Kevin W.
Kevin W.

"Adobe Analytics is powerful, but difficult to implement and maintain"

What do you like best?

The platform is excellent for very granular tracking of large enterprise websites. Its very scalable compared to other solutions (i.e. GA Premium), and it offers robust automated report scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Implementation can be difficult. While its "everything is custom" approach has a lot of benefits in terms of functionality and flexibility, it makes set up intensive from a times and resource standpoint. Additionally, the UI can be a little less intuitive than some of the competitors.

My organization uses Adobe Analytics (AA) as a tool to analyze how our customers are using our website - which helps us to identify where we need to improve. We spot trends in usage such as mobile device vs. desktop that help us prioritize what digital products/features should be worked on.

Adobe Analytics review by Leana G.
Leana G.

"Best Real-Time Analytics Platform"

What do you like best?

I really like that Adobe Analytics streamlines all of your campaigns in a user-friendly, easy-to-read dashboard in real time, so I can see exactly how each source/medium is performing on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Although the ability to customize is great for large consumer-focused business but not as good for small businesses

Segmentation is very beneficial and since Adobe is highly customizable you can dig deeper into tracking methods beyond the simple metrics

Adobe Analytics review by Gitai B.
Gitai B.

"The Best Web Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

Customization - Adobe Analytics has tremendous out of the box analytics, but in addition to that, it's very well designed to be customized to what your particular business needs. You'll be able to determine exactly what conversion metrics are right for you, map everything to your site, and you'll end up with a tremendous understanding. You can add custom dimensions to gain good insights into what types of customers are happening and to add qualitative data to your conversions.

Content - No one does content analysis like Adobe. If you want to know what content is driving conversion, you will know and you will know why. Participation metrics allow you to determine which pages were involved with what percentage of conversions. You also get time on page, clicks to page, along with all your basic metrics.

Pathing - There is no sampling and every path of every visit of every visitor is recorded and aggregated (though if you want, you can look at how frequently each individual path is taken). You will discover with ease how visitors are moving through your site and which of those sites are leading to conversions.

UI - There are easy UIs that make understanding the data simple and power tools with a bit more of a learning curve, but that are faster and more manipulable. .

Integrations - Most third party systems easily integrate with Adobe (though they have a full suite of great products that obviously integrate seamlessly).

What do you dislike?

It's not really a dislike so much as a necessity, but the reality is that for a tool as powerful as this, you're dealing with great complexity. You will need a dedicated contractor for your implementation and you will need training for devs in house to maintain this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will say that it requires upkeep. If you're not willing to dedicate resources to someone who will learn the system well and dedicate some resources to upkeep, you should not go with Adobe Analytics. But if you are willing to dedicate resources, you will be extremely happy with the level of detail you can get from this tool.

Prior to using this, we had the free version of Google Analytics and with that, we had a decent idea of how many conversions were happening. How they were happening, not so much. What content was driving them, not so much. We've had Adobe Analytics installed for two months and we know exactly what work must be done. We know where we're succeeding, which pages are driving conversion, where our high bounce rates are, and what to do to solve them. We know how people are moving through our ecosystem of sites, have much more data about the profile of our users, and really, we just finally have the data to move forward.

We've got a road map for the future and it was drawn up with clear eyes thanks to Adobe Analytics, and we know how to measure our success.

Adobe Analytics review by Sue L.
Sue L.

"Overly complicated - especially when you're used to Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create graphic representations of the data.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you have to manually define each step of the process. For example, if I want to know the sources of traffic, Google already has that set up. With AA, I need to create that "path" from scratch.

I use AA to track the traffic and conversions across my websites.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Excellent Insights!"

What do you like best?

Ease of custom report building - I can quickly access the workspace and build reports tailored to a specific question, page, customer segment, etc. Luckily, the out of the box report capabilities are rather robust and intuitive. With no guidance, I was able to log in and understand the basics about my site.

What do you dislike?

non-business like terms used for variables used in reporting - as a user, it is not as easy for me to find custom variables defined within our sight that can be used in reporting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in training on specific KPIs of interest to your organization.

Easy to understand path reports, page views, unique visits, etc to understand the impact being made to the customer experience by features and functions we release on our site.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"8/10"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a brand recognizable name therefore I trust their software more. I like that it's apart of the Adobe family where technology is a central focus. In this software program, users are able to track market analytics and report that data in real time. They really connect the dots in the data to pinpoint where our strengths and weakness are, especially on an analytical level.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the price of this software. Adobe is so expensive! I also wish the design had more color or more updated icons. I do enjoy the technology, the graphs and the ability to convert my data in charts but I still want something more fun as far as design when it comes to the user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot of businesses currently use Adobe Analytics and I think that shows the power of how helpful and useful this tool is!

I am solving business problems such as understanding demographics, marketing intelligence, segmentation and understanding my audience as a whole. The benefits are that I'm able to gain a real-time understanding of my business, the customer's needs and it helps influence what action I should take.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"A good tool which requires some improvements"

What do you like best?

I like that the tool provides numbers which are important for the business. It also helps visualize the data.

What do you dislike?

I've used Google analytics in the past and maybe I'm biased but found it much more intuitive as far as UX is concerned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am neutral on my recommendation for AA. If you want a tool that helps you track what users do on your website, this is a good tool and will serve the purpose.

1. Knowing how many visitors come to the website - This is something that all analytics tools provide.

2. What do the visitors do once they land on the website - This information helps us identify if there are pages where visitors drop off. Once problem pages are identified, it is easier to rectify.

3. Learn if campaigns are working well for us - Campaign performance is key to understanding what works and what does not. If there are specific offers that can help us do better and so forth.

4. Finding errors on the website - Pages which stop receiving visits may indicate broken links and other aspects which we may not come across on our own.

Adobe Analytics review by Bobby T.
Bobby T.

"Powerful once set up and suite is learned"

What do you like best?

There is a ton of data that can be collected and easily analyzed once the software is implemented. Scheduling and setting up dashboards has allowed for easily providing multiple people in the company with data they need without having to teach everyone the software.

What do you dislike?

The set up is very technical and take a lot of knowledge and assistance to set up. This can make for a slow process and make it a longer project than many people will like. Tracking set up can be very time consuming as it requires setting up each element with its on custom tracking parameters.

Better analytics and more trusted data than we were getting with previous analytics software.

Adobe Analytics review by Bryan James C.
Bryan James C.

"A proficient back end framework with a unique scientific approach that is geared toward pro users."

What do you like best?

I like how the platform is built for custom implementation and with seemingly limitless options for including any performance metric an analytics expert would need geared toward the more advanced business user.

What do you dislike?

The UI tends to be on the less fun side to use as with any software geared towards business clients for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great toil and you can't go wrong. Just be prepared for an involved implementation.

Wow. Lots. Primarily using the tool from a web engineering lense to optimize and keep a host of pages promoting design software platforms competitive and hitting preset KPI and ROI marks.

"Analytics new"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and ease of use. Easy process flow.. it was very simple to understand how to work and use this product. No manual guide needed. Easy to figure out and easy to navigate through to do what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like not having the ability to toggle effectively to access applications easily. It seems like it is more troublesome unlike some other programs which seem to be offer flexibilities to all end users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes Seems like a good program

Some of the business problems like I encounter with my work is trying to understand and figure out the best strategic ways to manage high volume velocity and measure it against quantitative means on what is the best fit for the consumers products that are moving along very fast in current modules.

Adobe Analytics review by Nadim H.
Nadim H.

"A great Option to Optimize e-commerce websites "

What do you like best?

I like that I can get any report or combination of reports that I want and come up with great insights easily using ad-hoc, report builder or the new workspace interface

What do you dislike?

The implementation needs your site developers and someone with great knowledge of Java script as well for DTM. The implementation is a pain sometimes and any additional development needs someone who is really familiar with the original implementation not to break anything. Data quality monitoring and debugging is also tedious sometimes but can be eased by using other paid solutions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needs resources, not just an analyst! If it fits into your budget definitely a good choice!

We have optimized our e-commerce efforts and managed to segment and personalize our site . The conversion rate has gone up significantly and so did the average transaction value

Adobe Analytics review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Very powerful web analytics suite"

What do you like best?

Adobe offers one of the best web analytics suites out there. Workspaces (a component of site catalyst) allows you to quickly slice and dice a mass amount of data and create shareable reports easily. Report Builder (an excel plugin by Adobe) allows you to pull down performance data directly into excel and refresh it automatically. It does this all effortlessly and quickly.

What do you dislike?

It can take a while to learn and documentation on how to use it isn't the best. It definitely isn't for complete beginners who don't know much about web analytics.

We use Adobe as our primary web analytics tool. We rely on it for our "source of truth" when it comes to cross channel attribution and performance. With its powerful segmentation/slicing, we have been able to better find "pockets of performance" within our site.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Web analytics to Support Media Results Performance"

What do you like best?

I like best the variety or depth of reporting available - it helps us be able to dig into a number of different questions a number of different ways.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that is is difficult to fully track site activity from display media data that resulted from an impression a user did not click on.

We have used Adobe Analytics data to help with media strategy planning. We have used it in a number of ways to understand overall site behavior (not only the behavior of those drive by media)). We discovered that the path is not a straight funnel but that users can enter our site at a number of different stages and can convert without visiting the site a number of times.

We also used Adobe Analytics to help us understand site performance that might be effecting our media performance. We saw a higher bounce rate YoY on pages where our conversions are sourced from which help us explain lower media performance.

Adobe Analytics review by Kris Y.
Kris Y.

"One of the best Web Analytics solutions"

What do you like best?

So Adobe Analytics consists of basic Analytics as well as the power user platform call Ad hoc which used to be called Discover under Omniture. Discover is simply the best web analytics tool that you can think of. With its WISIWIG interface and ability to pivot a massive data set is just unreal.

I love all the different training tutorial videos that they have within their Help Center

What do you dislike?

Its not Google and there aren't as many integrations with the platform with other Ad Tech platforms. They only integrate well with Adobe products

Plus it takes a really long time to understand the differences of props and eVars and if you don't implement the event variables in the correct manner then you find yourself not getting all the functionality you want out of the platform.

In order to make yourself feel okay about the implementation you really need to hire specific JS developers who only deal with Web Analytics tracking/tagging through Adobe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to have a big budget and be an enterprise level client if you want to take advantage of Adobe Analytics.

If you have analysts on site to run reports great. If you have an Agency, they will likely say this is the best tool, if you take money out of the equation.

All the basic tools of a Web Analytics platform plus the ability to truly segment and break down customer behavior at whatever granularity you would like.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Higher Education

"Great product for a simple user "

What do you like best?

Analytics are easy to understand and allow you to read or see the information. I personally like the analytics provided by Adobe because it caters to my visual learning instead of numbers. I am not the geeky type who likes numbers but a visual person who can explain things better in person and via graphs. We utilize this to check and confirm our analytics from the state.

What do you dislike?

A bit overwhelming at first (hard to navigate for a new user) but overall the layout is simple. Once you learn the navigation it becomes almost second nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always keep learning, familiarize yourself with the product before making the final decision.

Analyzing our business to customer website use. we are able to compare the paid for service vs. this service to compare and analyze what is correct an what is incorrect.

Adobe Analytics review by Parveen B.
Parveen B.

"Good but can be made better"

What do you like best?

It gives detailed information and you can access reports in details.

Once you know the software, it is easy to use, track the activity.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard is not good, should be improved!!

It takes time to learn in the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good for large organizations. It's useful for small organization as well but cost is an issue, so, may not be cost effective for the small organizations. All in all, a good tool and can fit to multiple scenarios.

It is used across the whole organization. Various departments use it for different purposes

Adobe Analytics review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Provides Useful Analytics For Web Marketing Decisions "

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics provides analytics in a fairly quick manner in a super easy to use, detailed dashboard. I love the set up and how quickly I can sign in and get the latest analytics of our company website regarding visitors, visibility, etc. The program certainly makes moving forward with site and communications adjustments easier for more effective content.

What do you dislike?

I've never felt like Adobe Analytics was missing any information in terms of data provided. The only thing I might want to change is more flexible export options for quicker reporting, but this is minor.

With Adobe Analytics, my team and I are able to make educated decisions backed by specific and timely data. We've moved around content, tweaking language, and updated web design/layout various times based on these analytics- they are very insightful and helpful from a web optimization standpoint!

Adobe Analytics review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"A premier digital analytics tool with wide range of useful features"

What do you like best?

I really like Workspace. It gives me the freedom to customize my analysis and reporting. Within Workspace, I truly like the different visuals I can use to highlight the KPI in question.

What do you dislike?

The security. I normally tab-browse in Adobe Analytics but recently, Analytics logs me out in my current tab but not in the other ones. Also, Analytics logs me out more frequently than before (assume it log me out 30 minutes after inactivity but I'm noticing it logs me out in every 10 minutes)

Recommendations to others considering the product

A robust reporting tool that continues to innovate digital marketing and can truly integrate with other Adobe tools really well and other 3rd party tools just as a good.

Trying to understand the different touchpoints we have with our customers and to see what they're engaging or how to engage us. We've seen our conversions increase year over year after addressing some of the issues during the various points in the conversion.

Adobe Analytics review by Eesha M.
Eesha M.

"Good solid platform but a little hard to adapt"

What do you like best?

It's very automated and a little hard to get adapted with the system in a very quick time frame

What do you dislike?

Many hours spent creating the reports, some definitions that they have vs. what we think.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better ways to report out! More data dictionary - (why this means that, eVar explanation etc.)

Business in Analytics. Sharing non profit information looking at donations/sponsorships etc.

It's helpful in ways but in other ways, it can complicate things. Adobe Analytics does not translate data too well. (Ex. Visits vs. Occurrences, visits is a better metric than occurrences.

Adobe Analytics review by Zac L.
Zac L.

"Feedback for the success of your business"

What do you like best?

I like that adobe analytics can give you useful information for your business. It shows where old customers are spending their money and on what products. Adobe gets this right by giving you useful information to help seek out where customers are spending their money.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn't much that I didn't like about the analytics. They really do a good job of catering to your needs.

We are buying and storing inventory based on these analytics. We can then prepare for what our customers truly want and those hot, more sought after products.

Adobe Analytics review by Courtney G.
Courtney G.

"Easy-to-Use: It's a One-Stop-Shop!"

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics allows you to take all of your digital platforms and see them at once. This is especially useful since we utilize multiple platforms with students in different classrooms. It allows us an easy way for them to track their own growth & progress!

What do you dislike?

Adobe Analytics needs to improve the speed at which it operates. When businesses are in a hurry, this can become disheartening and frustrating!

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product - speed could be improved!

We use Adobe Analytics to compile data and allow students (and instructors) ways to see trends. It helps personalize student learning - efficient & effective!

Adobe Analytics review by User

" Starting in Marketing with style"

What do you like best?

I like their innovations: The capabilities of predictive analysis, although I am starting in these analyzes, the results are promising; Advanced visualization of real-time data, and the analysis of video advances and mobile applications.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike does not have to do with the application, but with my limitations, I'm starting in the field and I'm still exploring the possibilities of Adobe Analytics, as I define my analysis indicators.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they should take advantage of the innovations they have, especially the ability to perform predictive analysis, which I think is at the forefront of possibilities.

At that time there was much interest in analyzing the interactions of customers with the website. Help a short time in the project since I changed my department.

Adobe Analytics review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Best in class"

What do you like best?

Extreme Depth Analysis, personalization, infinte variables, custom reports, adhoc module, workspace module.

You can reach and analyze the most part of the data collected from your omnichannel business.

What do you dislike?

You need a really skilled team to implement AA in your company, to setup all the needed variable, data layers and reports. Consider however AA comes with a tag manager (Dynamic Tag Manager) that can simplify all the implementation of the needed tags in your website.

Learning curve is not so fast: take count.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider you have to plan a supplementary budget in order to hire a company in order to implement the whole solution in the right way.

We needed to take the most comprehensive view as possible of our digital business and we accomplished this task simply with Adobe Analytics implementation.

Adobe Analytics review by Administrator

"Adobe Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is the leading analytics and measurement tool it assist me beyond data to insights you can act on. It is just perfect for my business as a blogger

What do you dislike?

Most times I get confuse about it function because am used to Google

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is one of the best that suit you as an online marker with real time analysis and many other good features

I use it for some pretty amazing report, analysis, and visualization capabilities with this tool in my office

Adobe Analytics review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Adobe Analytics review"

What do you like best?

Adobe Analytics provides a lot of custom ways to filter and organize data. This makes it very easy to pull consistent reporting and look for similar insights week-over-week

What do you dislike?

Data consistency. We have a lot of problems with maintaining consistent data as a result of our client's implementation. We are missing sections of data, or lost pieces over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll never get Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to match- pick a course that works for your team and stick with it. Switching back and forth causes data issues.

Ensure that we track website traffic and attribute revenue. Adobe Analytics provides us the ability to track and attribute the traffic our clients are seeing

Adobe Analytics review by Kyle G.
Kyle G.

"Could Be Easier"

What do you like best?

Tracking made simple when it works. The amount of data I get is negligable as far as how it helps but it's not bad to just see the traffic amount to my site.

What do you dislike?

Won't track websites that I have told it to. It could be that I have some things mixed up but the interface is horrible to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make absolutely sure you understand the UI. It is confusing. Difficult to understand where and what to plug in.

Website tracking for customers interested in my services. The only real benefit is just seeing the number of people visiting and from where. No other real benefit for me right now.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Good experience for the company I work for"

What do you like best?

I really like to be able to analyze click streams and page loads in our web application. We recently had a very complex flow with many error states and we were able to see not only 400 errors (that we can easily track on the backend), but also front end timeouts for service calls that never reach our server. This allowed us to create error states very specific to scenarios we couldn't detect server side.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to understand how to get certain data. There is a person here that seems to know everything about site cat and can point out ways to get data that is not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great

user behavior tracking. We need to be able to see product adds between desktop web, mobile web, native iOS and Android. This is easy to solve with this product.

Adobe Analytics review by ★ Salvador C.
★ Salvador C.

"Adobe analytics works pretty well . "

What do you like best?

The ease of accessing the main analyzes necessary to your own company or your business or personal use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some data are not sufficiently indicative or useful at company level or personal use .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe analytics is a product totally recommended for companies and individuals

It has correctly quantified the level of influence of the company in which I work in certain sectors. It is a very important benefit because you can prioritize the strongest points and find solutions in what shows greater weakness .

Adobe Analytics review by Kyle P.
Kyle P.

"Adobe Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

I like how powerful the tool is, in addition to how many other tools it has native integration capabilities with.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface somewhat - truth be told, I typically like to use Adobe's Ad Hoc Analysis tool instead, which houses the same data as AA, just with a better, more customizable interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a standard problem you would like to solve, this is the out-of-the-box tool I'd recommend.

We are doing everything from A/B testing, to personalization, to clustering, to really anything analytics related.

Adobe Analytics review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Great product when you customize and maintain for your business"

What do you like best?

I love the value Adobe Analytics provides me in my analyst role when it's implemented correctly and maintained. There are so many options for customization it's a very powerful tool

What do you dislike?

customer service - the account manager changes far too often. It's very hard to get a straight answer from customer care or anyone else assigned to your account. You basically need to know the tool technically and from the analyst side inside and out to be able to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When faced with the option of Adobe Analytics or IBM Coremetrics for your enterprise level platform, Adobe is the way to go. No restrictions on segments and the Ad Hoc work place is great once you have all your data properly tracking.

Customer service stinks for both and has for the 8 years I've been working in both tools - you've been warned.

Better able to target our online marketing channel efforts to get the messages we want to our different customers across industries.

Adobe Analytics review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"Top Tier"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of implementation. Also with the use of Dynamic Tag Manager I feel like taking web properties on the fly is so easy. The addition of Analysis workspace has enhanced my ability to provide insights and reporting.

What do you dislike?

I do feel like with the Mobile Marketing interface I experience alot of bugs and have had work

Campaign and traffic measurment.

Adobe Analytics review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Advanced Analytics Solution"

What do you like best?

The Data Warehouse allowing automated reporting to vendors or internal which can be customized.

What do you dislike?

Needs default multi-metrics in one view so that you don't have to pick and choose for every report type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Single suite use if you can manage.

Site analytics and insights, conversion funnel optimization, media channel traffic sources, etc. Helps to determine daily traffic and conversion sources and insights.

Adobe Analytics review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy , Simple to use."

What do you like best?

Best thing which i like about the product is processing rules in sitecatalyst through which we can process our data from data warehouse according to our requirement.

Apart from this its dashboard interface is really good , and segmentation is also so effective.

What do you dislike?

Fallout report can have only 7 steps ,aximum.

Also it doesn't capture I phone device model data.

I have implemented all the required tags for our business websites so that we can all the possible data in reports to improve the section where we were lacking.

Regarding benefits: We were able to track those webpages which was least visited by any user and we made changes to them and make them more visible on other pages to increase the visitors.

Adobe Analytics review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Digital Analytix Review"

What do you like best?

Data is stored at a raw user level and easily extracted via tools in the user interface as well as through export APIs, which for our University is vital to keeping our Digital Analytics data attached to our other data.

The implementation is extremely easy for developers, particularly given the open platform that allows for an entirely custom schema and reporting can be done in real-time. I was extremely impressed with how well Digital Analytics was able to handle this given that other tools struggle with it.

What do you dislike?

While I know they are making strides in this area, Digital Analytix is built with power users in mind. The learning curve can be steep. It's very hard to bring new people up to speed on this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't get discouraged by the learning curve. It's worth the time and is a great software.

Digital Analytix is used across numerous departments within our organization. It was implemented initially as a replacement for Google Analytics. It is used both as a regular reporting platform as well as for deep-dive, user-level analysis

Adobe Analytics review by Patrick H.
Patrick H.

"adobe analytics for coffee"

What do you like best?

Provides an intuitive, visual interface which makes manipulating data sets easily viewable and understandable for effective use in marketing application.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try. takes some time but works great.

planning a new site launch for months. In the production environment, everything looks ship shape and ready to go. However, something changed between the production environment and the live site

Adobe Analytics review by Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

"Adobe Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

I like how you can categorize the different types of pages/sections you are tracking. You can also individualize reports.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like how a lot of the detailed data isn't explained. Adobe should spend a little more time explaining how they got these results.

Organic traffic and page views. Also, clicks to call.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"I like Adobe Analytics for measuring Digital Marketing specific to local search"

What do you like best?

I like the robust data sets available in Adobe Analytics as well it can be really great when a client is able to load their own in store data to the UX for deeper local reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Can be challenging to find the data I am looking for at times. I also would like it to be easier to work with attribution modeling other than last click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great to be able to get deeper hyper local data neighborhoods and zip code level search data.

I spend a lot of time studying geo-location data and ROI for local specific search this platform has helped me identify when location pages are not being shown in their proper city./state combination for instance Springfield MA, Springfield MO, Springfield IL, etc.

Adobe Analytics review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Adobe Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to section out data and perform deep dives for my clients to find out where their traffic is coming from. The ability to break down channels by device and visa versa, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the naming conventions can cause confusion and it's difficult to find the data you need since there's so much. It also really bothers me how when the data is displayed, some of it goes off the screen and it's hard to match numbers to the data point.

Client trends, traffic, revenue production tracking

Adobe Analytics review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Great Analytics System"

What do you like best?

It helps you understand your customer base to help progress your business to the next level. It also helps you target more people like your current customers. I also like the advanced segmentation. It helps us explore current data and relationships with our customers and their engagement.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does have some glitches and a couple of times it has crashed on us.

It gives us relevant insights with dynamic interactive visualizations. Having alerts 24/7 has helped us really increase production with ease of communication. It lets us see all of our data together in one document.

Adobe Analytics review by Carmen R.
Carmen R.

"Love the user interface"

What do you like best?

Can classify data from different resources and can consolidate decisions at once that aren't set in stone for the company or that are in the insights.

What do you dislike?

The program can react differently according to the internet connections; sometimes it's ok and other times it can be very slow when needing real-time data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would continue to make the analytics easy to use as they allow for specific data to be collected.

It helps understand consumer data and trends when needing to change promotions.

Adobe Analytics review by Andrew V.
Andrew V.

"Metrics tracking excellence"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and it is easy to download full reports.

What do you dislike?

Some of the options for reporting settings are hard to find if you do not know where to look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

Business case analysis based on usage of content. Is content being used by our audience? If not, do we still need it?

Adobe Analytics review by riccardo g.
riccardo g.

"Good Tool for analytics - bad support"

What do you like best?

Workspace is the best functionality to use,

What do you dislike?

bad integration with other adobe tools. Numbers don't match between different platform!! horrible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good Tool, please be aware not the best support from their customer care.

MAke strong analysis on our website in order to understand what is wrong with the ux designed

Adobe Analytics review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

Adobe analytics is one of the backbones of our organization. It is a powerful data collection, reporting, and analysis tool. Adobe is also constantly adding new features. Currently the focus seems to be around artificial intelligence. There is also a lot of opportunities to customize the product to meet the needs of your website.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot. This product may require an "adobe analytics expert" to get the most out of the tool.

We use adobe analytics to track usage on our digital products.