Adobe Campaign

Adobe Campaign

New Adobe Campaign, formerly Neolane, lets you orchestrate personalized experiences determined by the customer’s habits and preferences.

Work for Adobe Campaign?

Learning about Adobe Campaign?

Adobe Campaign Reviews

Showing 231 Adobe Campaign reviews
Adobe Campaign review by <span>Danielle N.</span>
Danielle N.

Awesome!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Since we are a very small company, we use it company-wide. The program definitely helped in running larger-scale marketing campaigns across multiple types of devices. Whether it was via e-mail, SMS on mobile, or the direct snail mail, we definitely were able to market directly to our fan base. The drag and drop feature is great! I most like the marketing automation tool. It’s a great tool when we send product/solutions related outbound emails to customers/prospects.Adobe allows us to keep track of everything very easily and allows us to go back and write notes at different steps. Including these notes at different steps within the campaign allows us to copy them over to new ones so we don't have the same issues launching the next campaign.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be difficult to grasp for marketers. Includes full integration for other Adobe marketing software. Plenty of features need heavy customization for optimal performance. Adobe Campaign tends to be a little more complex to use compared to other automation tools. This requires more training for individuals on our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are running a large scale multi-device campaign, it would be perfect. If you are a small company with small goals, this product will be too much to handle.

Content is customizable based on customer interactions and preferences. Campaigns can be sent through direct mail. Push notifications can be enabled on the mobile app which has been great for building up clients and business. We have been able to use Adobe for social media marketing. It helped drive awareness about our products, and it increased customer engagement.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Campaign
Adobe Campaign review by <span>Kerri E.</span>
Kerri E.

Adobe campaign review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ease of use and having everything in one place. Really enjoyed the automotive campaigns and the real-time management. It was helpful to be able to integrate several different profiles

What do you dislike?

It wasn't very appealingly for a marketing team - I was expecting a little more from their UI.

The amount of customization needs to make data relevant to our team

Encountered a good amount of bugs throughout the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Campaign is definitely headed in the right direction. I will say from my experience that the more you plan ahead with what you are wanting/expecting of this software the easier it is to integrate throughout your teams. We made the mistake of not setting up best practices and that bit us in the long run. Having those in place will also benefit your teams understanding of the software. It took a decent amount of training to full understand the capabilities so make sure you have that in mind before you start the integration process.

We were using it to move a very large amount of emails and it was very slow and would sometimes crash - if you are looking to do things of that nature a different software may be better suited for you. However, if our looking to do simple blast to targeted customers/clients this would be a great solution.

Prospect conversation and customer retention - automated marketing campaigns

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Adobe Campaign review by <span>Robyn K.</span>
Robyn K.

Mass emailing made easy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really like the ability to plug and chug emails to our membership and retrieve previous emails. I use it for pastoral care and private information so that information is kept separate. Therefore my uploaded screen shot has been blanked out because of the clergy privacy we use within our office.

What do you dislike?

I wish it synced better with my adobe cloud and google drive. It took me a little while to use to the different formatting. I wish it were more straight-forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and make sure that it has the features you need. I find all of these kinds of programs have micro differences but depending on your goal, that can be a big deal.

Its keeping my social media posts connected to my mass emailings. We have a separate program (constant contact) that is for our 'for public viewing'. Having a different company hosting our private information on a different space, gives us more privacy for our clergy concerns.

Adobe Campaign review by <span>Mihai F.</span>
Mihai F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The new client UI looks great. Workflow functionality can handle any journey you can imagine. Out of the box channels (email, SMS, Direct Mail) gives you short deployment timeline. Another great thing is the flexibility of data modelling. You can easily customize your customer/prospect database from the UI.

What do you dislike?

The UI even with the new style it's not yet appealing enough to marketers.

Functionality for tracking delivery and responses need a lot of customization to make relevant data available.

Integration with other Adobe Marketing Cloud apps is not quite "native" yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the right skilled people involved in the implementation and BAU.

We are deploying large multi-step campaigns across email, SMS and Direct Mail channels.

Since we started to use one tool for all channels we are able to attribute the campaign ROI in a more precise manner.

Also, the experience of the customer has improved due to message consistency across channels.

Adobe Campaign review by User in Internet

A system that SHOULD work well but doesn't

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The capability for deep segmentation and personalization. Additionally, once you understand the basics of how Adobe works, you can execute simple campaigns pretty easily.

I also like visual format of how they display metrics. The data is presented in a way that is clean and easily digestable which is nice.

What do you dislike?

The system is insanely buggy, customer service in the face of these bugs is horrible, and it is so fragile it crashes all the time. It is not at all user friendly, which is a shame because the system could be very powerful. The workflows error all the time and the error messages are not easily understandable, so it is hard to troubleshoot things on my own.

Adobe customer support is horrible - there is very little training available online for new users, and the ticketing system is not very good for fast solutions. I wish there was a chat option or something of that nature for quicker turnarounds in getting the help that I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a super powerful system and have clean data, Adobe Campaign might be right for you. However, be aware that the system is NOT user friendly and you will dedicate a lot of time to educating users and troubleshooting problems, glitches and errors.

We use Adobe Campaign for major batch campaigns and it is helpful for that. We are trying to become more sophisticated in our usage of the system, and hopefully will be able to solve more problems in the future.

Adobe Campaign review by <span>Abbey S.</span>
Abbey S.
Validated Review

Best Marketing Tool Out THERE!!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Adobe Campaign is the best marketing tool for your business whether you are a huge enterprise, small business owner or Entrepreneur. I've been using it for many years and I couldn't imagine using another program to help market my business. I give it 5 stars and refer it to anyone looking to help market and promote their business of any size. It is so helpful to you and your business and will have you and your business in every way possible. You will be so happy with this product and what it can do to help your business.

What do you dislike?

I think it could have more features and it could be a little easier to use. More user friendly in the sense that you can change the options quickly and accurately and understand the process of the program in and out. Also they should be more ad ons and ways you can learn more about your business and what is working and not working of your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it a little more easy to use for the users

We are trying to gain more eyes and ears on our business and the benefits of using Adobe Campaign is helping optimize our business to get our likeness to the masses. The benefits of using this program is you can utilize the assets of your business to help your business get out there to as many people as possible. You can find out what people are interested in and what works what doesn't work and use what is best for your company.

Learn more about Adobe Campaign

Adobe Campaign Videos

Learning about Adobe Campaign?

* We monitor all Adobe Campaign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.