Adobe EchoSign
Badge 1404235877

Adobe EchoSign

160 8.5 / 10
Compare Watch a Demo Free Trial
Adobe EchoSign accelerates your document signing process with e-signatures, tracks contract status in real time and stores all signed agreements.

Adobe EchoSign Reviews (160)

We were looking for a new esign service for our contracts and echo sign fit the bill. We do about 30k docs a year and were able to save 50% in cost over docusign and... Read More
0 zpipyb534rsdoqnazz4hyxnc4qeayqlasc02yxkyfay0 g mqvrx krk9sor0txgmkdsp somvco
Jason H.
Working at a manufacturing facility, we have thousands of batch records, procedures, POs, validations, etc. that are always being sent around for approval. EchoSign... Read More
0 fquk8jpyjzqdl6nqdr7f8ynjmgkq15kqs1zf8yqaqykn23pn  yyao8hbzrmkc54acmm7jqkbjqq
Anita K.
Administrator in Consumer Goods

Exceptional Vendor Management Automation Tool

What do you like best?

In a previous company where I lead key account relationships, Adobe EchoSign was our software of choice for every vendor contract (standard accounts, key accounts and renewals). Adobe EchoSign allowed us to communicate clearly and concisely with the clients. I found Adobe EchoSign to be high effective in saving time and linking me to my clients. Key advantages include: Automated Signature & Initials- The automated signature great increases the speed and efficiency for completing legal documents. Paperless, mandated fields, complete flexibility with verbiage, design and layout secured seamless communication with my clients.

Vanity Hyper Link

I especially liked the standardization of the communication and the ability to craft a vanity hyper link to critical documents.

I integrated the Adobe EchoSign document via a vanity hyper link in every email signature. I set up a series of customized email signatures complete with a hyper link with the appropriate wording for specific...

What do you dislike?

Our clients used this program literally 24/7. The only issues I encountered were: 1.) notification of maintenance and 2.) issue with the ability to see the color red.

On rare occasion when this software program was down, there wasn't a friendly message from Adobe EchoSign to detail to either the client or to our management team that EchoSign program was down for maintenance.

Another issue which is perhaps broader in nature and not specific to this program is the few clients who were not able to see the color red which impeded their ability to quickly navigate through the various required fields and signatures. Upon research, I found that color blindness affects a significant portion of the male population (estimated at 8%) and females .05%. In designing programs and applications, we need to notify the administrators and managers to take special care - red is not always readily effective in highlighting mandated fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outstanding software automation tool. If you need accuracy and efficiency with your client services or vendor management, this product is a must.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

In complex vendor management situations such as the auction house that I worked for, the Adobe EchoSign program set the foundation for client services. The signed form/contract set the stage for exceptional client services as all details and operations were consistently provided literally in black and white.

While no form/contract can take the place of a human voice or a well crafted email, the automation of the various signatures (and initials) in combination with the mandated fields were in my estimation pivotal to exceptional vendor management. Additionally, on rare occasions when our resolutions team was needed, the Adobe EchoSign form provides a clear and consistent written tool to quickly mediate any potential conflicts or misunderstandings.

Indispensable Vendor Management Tool

Client management in a complex environment, especially when handling large sums of money from a vendor management perspective, needs this simple and efficient software tool to attain the highest...

Easy and Affordable

What do you like best?

Adobe Echosign is an affordable e-contract service compared to other options available. The platform is easy to use and makes creating a contract, document, or template a cinch. I like that you can auto-calculate totals in the contracts, and provide for amendments. The signing is seamless and my clients have commented on how simple it was to sign a contract. Having to not print, sign, and scan is nice. The price is probably the best feature as I have used other services that are significantly more.

One feature I really like is the "have someone else sign" feature. Many of my clients have reps who I send the contract to for review and approval on behalf of their client, once they approve it, they then send to my client for signing. So being able to send to their agent first is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The platform could be slightly more intuitive. Initially finding where to create a template etc. is challenging. I also do not like that there is no Android application for this. There is an iPhone/pad app, but many of my customers and myself included use android, so I feel alienated when trying to use this on my mobile device. I also think the platform should support more templates that are standard across many business platforms (credit card authorizations, job applications, etc.) this would make the ease of use better. The site could also provide more integration with other products and more widgets.

In the management feature it would be nice to have the ability to "mass" archive. It is clunky process when you have to archive, then wait for the screen to refresh, then it bounces to a defaults to deleted items, then you have to scroll back up and select the next one to archive or delete. Its VERY clunky and not intuitive at all.

The customer service for Echo sign is...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Adobe Echosign I would suggest do the trial 5 contracts. send out some agreements play with the templates, Once you have the hang of it and can see what it is like, then I suggest getting a membership. Paying annually will save you a lot more, but if you are fickle and prefer to pay monthly, the monthly option is still quite affordable.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Prior to using Adobe Echosign, I would send my clients a word document contract that they would print, sign, and then either fax or email back to me. This made contract signing tedious, time consuming, and also provided the opportunity for contracts to be edited. The best part of Echosign as it has made my contract signing and contract turnaround time much quicker, thus securing me more contracts and funding. The ease of use and trusted Adobe name provides my clients with a user friendly and safe way to sign their agreements. Many of my clients are from the internet so this solution fits our business model completely.

The time has been a huge savings and we were able to cancel our fax line since it was only used for contracts, thus saving us more money.

If someone is regularly sending out contracts and agreements this service is definitely valuable, both in dealing with clients but also for on-boarding employees and contractors.

Validated Review

Relieves stress, streamlines processes, supports business retention! Adobe Echosign does it all!

What do you like best?

The security of everify, requiring recipients to verify their signature with their email, and the ease of use for our company. We are able to add more than one signer at a time for a single document and send to different email addresses, and even dictate what order individuals sign in. The drag and drop feature of the signature fields is also very easy.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps echosign could make the signature fields a bit more transparent so that the user is better able to see that the field matched up with lines on a document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cusomters will find that Adobe Echosign relieves stress, streamlines processes, and makes for happier customers. Echosign also increases business retention and the document retention is just an added benefit.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I work in the field of infertility where longing parents who are already struggling with the fact that they are unable to conceive naturally realize they now have to jump 100 hurdles to get to their baby. Contract signing is no exception. The recipients have to sign contracts with third party vendors, infertility clinics, third party reproduction agencies, etc... They already have so much stress on their shoulders and Adobe Echosign has simplified at least part of that process in an already emotional and difficult journey!

Updated On

Great service, highly recommend it!

What do you like best?

Adobe EchoSign makes it so easy to provide an electronic signature. The process can be done in a quick and painless manner, but I truly love how I can either have an auto-designed signature made or draw my own signature, if that's what I prefer. It really makes the experience the best it can be for people who might have a different taste in what type of e-signature is provided.

What do you dislike?

I have to be honest - there really isn't anything that sticks out to me that I truly dislike. Adobe EchoSign works in my browser, and in other applications. It's fast, secure and easy to use. Off the top of my head, I just can't come across a feature or issue with the software that I honestly dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you consider trying Adobe EchoSign if you are in need of software that can provide quick, easy and secure electronic signatures. The service has been the easiest I have ever used in terms of providing my e-signature on documentation and even months after doing so, I can simply log on and view my documentation in a secure location.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I have used Adobe EchoSign to electronically sign a number of important documents, such as non-disclosure agreements for some work I do on the side for companies. It provides me a fast and easy way to sign these documents, and a secure channel for the companies that require them to receive them and keep track of what has come in.

We Love EchoSign!

What do you like best?

Absolutely love how EchoSign has streamlined our process for getting our contracts signed so much more easily and quickly with an easy method for follow-up. Also, the product has massively improved our ability to have our employees sign all required HR documents and maintain control. In the beginning a few of our clients had difficulty signing....but that was a few years ago....not sure if there improvements or just that the user community is becoming more proficient with all things technical.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to replace a document rather than fully deleting the entire request for signature. But I can understand that there may be an audit trail or something that limits that capability. My process is a little tedious as I'm creating a document from Quickbooks, combining with a word document and then uploading - it would be awesome if there was some linkage from Quickbooks. I also think the e:mail people receive requesting signature could be made to look visually more appealing and streamlined with a big button or something like that to click to sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the easiest product to implement. If you have unique needs and want to know how to do something - the customer service folks are awesome. I wanted to know how to add initials to each page and a complete signature with date and e:mail at the end - they helped me out!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We use EchoSign for our clients to sign contracts and we also use it for our employees to sign HR documents. Benefits have been quicker turnaround for client signature of contracts and it has also resulted in a quicker timeframe to receive the resulting deposit being sent to us. HR is at a higher rate of compliance for signatures on employee handbooks and other documents required for the various positions in our company.

Tags

* We monitor all Adobe EchoSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Adobe EchoSign?