Adobe Export PDF

Adobe Export PDF makes it easy to convert PDFs to Microsoft Word or Excel for editing and supports DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, and RTF formats.

Work for Adobe Export PDF?

Learning about Adobe Export PDF?

Adobe Export PDF Reviews

Showing 27 Adobe Export PDF reviews
Adobe Export PDF review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"PDF files (Saved)"

What do you like best?

I like that Adobe PDF is easy to use. Very commercial friendly, easy, and compadable.

For example: when needing to send/save a file if it is not heavy it easy uploads and is not blurry it’s very clear.

What do you dislike?

I think that when needing to send a large file for free in PDF form this should be accessible. I noticed it’s not...I recently had to send a large file and in email it would not let me send because the max file size for a PDF is 25MB. When I went to downsize the file by the version of adobe acrobat it would let me send but the file was still too large! This needs to be looked into further for us designers and graffics who highly use this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly but be careful of large heavy files as they will still be an issue.

It’s getting better, you can signature sign through here which I find awesome. More to the times and fast. Instead of having to personally sign a piece of paper and then scan it in to be sent to someone. You have this which is still your signature just digital.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Export PDF
Adobe Export PDF review by Katrina B.
Katrina B.

"I love Adobe Export PDF!"

What do you like best?

For years it was virtually impossible to utilize Word and Adobe together, but now Office has added this feature, and I can easily create a document in Word, and export it to an Adobe PDF file for my clients. Fantastic!

What do you dislike?

There is really not much I don't like about it, except it's not always 100% accurate. Close, but not 100%, all of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exporting a .doc file to a .pdf file was a terrifying experience with the other software. Adobe PDF Exporter capability has made the process easy and painless!

Where do I begin? I work a lot with government documents, and they require the ability for one to utilize, create, manipulate pdf files. Exporting Word and other Office files to Adobe pdf files has cut down on all the hassle I used to have to go through, to create a pdf file!

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Adobe Export PDF review by JENNY DEL CARMEN E.
JENNY DEL CARMEN E.

"The best tool for the conversion of documents and/or files!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and it is efficient, it allows me to convert PDF files to Word, Excel and RTF documents (rich text format) and vice versa, that is to say from the other formats previously mentioned to PDF, so it facilitates my field of work because instead of writing information again, I only transfer the content and additionally can be viewed on any device, regardless of hardware, software or operating system.

What do you dislike?

While it is true that the PDF format has the ability to reduce the size of files, it still presents some difficulties with files or documents very large or heavy, because it takes too long or slows down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use, is really an essential tool both in the field of work and can also serve students to save and send their files, being the company Adobe generates great confidence and we know that the investment will generate excellent results, I invite you to try it, is very useful, 100% recommended.

The benefits are innumerable, since being a very simple tool to use saves you time and facilitates the work, in my particular case in my job I see the need to send via email many documents and to convert them with that software I can send several simultaneous and do not lose or alter the format of them. Sincerely it is very useful.

Adobe Export PDF review by Megan P.
Megan P.

"Great program for PDF to DOC exporting"

What do you like best?

Having several PDF files that I've since lost the original documents to, this program is an amazing way to not only export PDFs, but have the files actually export without several errors in formatting. Several other programs I've used to format PDF to doc prior have not been as clean in the conversion.

What do you dislike?

The price. Like most Adobe software, the program isn't exactly cheap and while I appreciate what it has to offer, there are many other sites that offer the same at no cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have enough files that need converting and don't want to have to spend a lot of time editing the files after the conversion, this would be a good program to consider.

As mentioned prior, I have several documents from old files that I've lost the original files and now I'm able to export the PDFs and now have no problem editing the documents when need-be.

Adobe Export PDF review by Danesha A.
Danesha A.

"Adobe Export PDF Review"

What do you like best?

I like that when I export the document to Word it exports exactly the way the PDF document looks without any changes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when I export the document to Excel that each line come out in one cell versus the export delimiting each break in characters and putting everything together. I can be time consuming to separate the data if I have to export to Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to look into how to make it easier to export to Excel as the formatting can be a pain.

Being able to export from Adobe to Word makes editing flyers or documents alot easier because sometimes I need to do more than edit a word or rearrange data and I can do that a lot easier and have more options in Word.

Adobe Export PDF review by Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Adobe pdf works well for opening and creating pdf documents. It's easy to install and recognized by all programs. It didn't take up too much space on my computer, either.

What do you dislike?

The price was a little expensive which is why we stopped using it. It also didn't let us edit pdfs which was what we wanted to do. Otherwise, it was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is work the money if the money is in your budget. It's a trusted brand for pdf documents and that is definitely worth something.

It allowed us to create pdf documents and export them in the same program. Adobe is also a well trusted brand and we trusted it as well. It worked well when we had the program.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Great Capabilities for the Price!"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that you can convert word documents to PDF and PDFs into word documents without losing any of the formatting. Even when using some of the other Adobe programs to utilize the same functionality I find that I have to go in and reformat the document for spacing and page lineup, etc. Sometimes depending on the length of the document its not even worth it if I have to go in and manually make changes with other programs.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say that there is anything that I dislike about the program. Its really straight forward and easy to use. It does what it needs to without being overly complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say if you use a lot of word docs and PDFs simultaneously that this is a great program to have in your arsenal.

We receive a lot of documents and contracts in PDF format that we sometimes need to edit in word. I am also a user of Adobe Sign and Adobe Acrobat, but sometimes when using those programs and converting documents the transition messes with the formatting. Adobe Export PDF maintains the formatting which is a major time saver.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Higher Education

"Adobe Export PDF does exactly what it says it will do and nothing more nothing less"

What do you like best?

It will export my PDF to either a .docx or a .doc which is very helpful when working with computers with older versions of Microsoft word. It also can do Excel and Powerpoint. Within the excel integration it also allows both the old version of excel worksheets and the new.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything seems to work exactly how it is designed. However, it has some issues with custom fonts and altering the exact formatting of images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. Again it works perfectly. I have never had a single issue

It allows me to transfer my PDFs into word documents that I am then able to edit in Microsoft word.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"I use this product daily and it helps me be extremely efficent"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to share comments and feedback with the team instantly. I love the editing features.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have all the features on the free version so if you send edits or mark-ups to users that don't have the paid version then they will not see all the edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So easy to use and makes work SO much more efficient. I think the paid version is an absolute must in order for teams to share feedback with one another with ease.

Helps streamline our content creation and allows the team to mark up edits really quickly and effectively.

Adobe Export PDF review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"Good office software"

What do you like best?

I use this for saving docs into pdf so I can save for later or save it into doc center on dentrix! Great program!

What do you dislike?

It is very user friendly. I haven’t found somebing I didnt like

We are going paperless so this allows us to save documents electronically not print them out

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Higher Education

"Great user friendly "

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it is to use as a new user. It is very convenient when I need to export into a PDF. There are a lot of settings for editing in this also.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to load up sometimes. It could be the WiFi but sometimes the document is hard to fully show itself after uploading it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this software is really organized and helps you export documents when you need it to PDF and there’s a lot of settings if you want to change things.

I’ve learned a lot from getting organized and being able to keep track of all the different subjects. I realized that it can help me find things fast and also edit things much more smoothly.

Adobe Export PDF review by User

"Adobe is a great tool to use!"

What do you like best?

Adobe is a great tool to use! When exporting the PDF, it is a seamless, quick and easy process. Everything is laid out beautifully.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the load speeds of the program take a while to start up. I'll be waiting somme days for 2 minutes and other days ill only be waiting for like 10 seconds. It happens at random times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Its simple, easy, fun to use and also a time saver. I think they can get better with some things, but overall its great

Its a simple tool to export PDF's in a simple and savable manor, I am solving the need to look for a cheap solution online. I have realized that time is saved using this product

Adobe Export PDF review by Julia T.
Julia T.

"Buisness Essential"

What do you like best?

I use it constantly, every day. It never fails, or crashes on me when I am preparing PDFs to print to repographic companies or on the office printer.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the way Adobe Export PDF performs.

It is an essential tool that always works smoothly with my design programs.

"Does its job"

What do you like best?

I needed a pdf converter and this app does the job for that.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I use this application in order to convert .doc files to pdf.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a software that converts pdf files into a more editable version use this application. It can convert pdf files into word or excel files! What's more is that it costs just 2 dollars a month.

Converts unlimited amounts of pdf files into word or excel files. Mainly useful when you're trying to edit a pdf file further without downloading another software that edits the pdf file itself.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Adobe export pdf review"

What do you like best?

The fact that you are able to do this! I remember not being able to when I was younger and it was frustrating. I particularly enjoy the exporting to Word!

What do you dislike?

At first I had trouble figuring how to use it but now I got it! Not really anything I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t miss out! Great tool to take advantage of!

I handle a lot of pdf format data and being able to edit with word or transfer to excel is very covienent and saves time

"My Adobe Experience!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how Adobe is compatible with all types of computers (Mac, PC), it makes it that much easier to share documents.

What do you dislike?

There is actually nothing that I dislike about adobe, it’s fairly easy to use!

At my place of work we use Adobe to access all types of exam formats that professors send to us, and then we are able to access them and print them off for the students.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Adobe Export PDF is a staple"

What do you like best?

Adobe Export PDF is a staple. I love the ease.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Export PDF is great. No problems with it.

I use it all the time to send flat or interactive files to clients.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Adobe PDF Review "

What do you like best?

Adode Is the best I love how easy it for you to save, view or print documents

What do you dislike?

there are no dislikes to this software. I feel this software could be useful to everyone business or personal use

Being able to create files using adobe pdf vs having to keep hard files printing out documents and binding them vs having to keep hard files with a bunch of printou

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Adobe Export PDF "

What do you like best?

I like most how professional the visual looks when the document is exported. I also like that it cannot be edited by others.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the complexity of adding a signature, and it’s difficult to type in the document before you save if it has blanks for a document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend!

I am solving business problem of getting a job. The benefits is the professional format.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great software! "

What do you like best?

I like the easy installation process of it.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I can truly say I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally recommended. Just make sure your computers system is compatible.

We use it in the office in order to not have to keep retyping forms & it works like a charm for small detail changes like names and addresses etc.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Adobe Export"

What do you like best?

Adobe export is great for converting pdf to Word or Excel which is very important in the work field.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don’t have anything bad to say about the program. It does what it is supposed to do.

Being able to convert the PDF allows us to expand upon the data and cater to those that may not have Adobe.

"Adobe Export PDF "

What do you like best?

The ease of use is fantastic for when you need this tool.

What do you dislike?

I've never had any problem the few times I've used this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product if it suits your purposes.

The uses I've had for this regarding business include the need for multiple types of documentation in a secure unalterable form primarily.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Military
User in Military

"A must have "

What do you like best?

The ablity to edit documents previously unable to edit.

What do you dislike?

I hate having to sign in everytime you want to use it. It's downloaded on my computer but I am forced to enter in my user name and password everytime I want to use the program

There are some contracts we need to edit and this program allowed us.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Awesome! "

What do you like best?

I like that it lets you edit original documents.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike about this program.

Being able to fill out forms sent via email and being able to get it back to someone quickly but also professional.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Fast and efficient"

What do you like best?

Very speedy download and upload. Editing and formatting options are plentiful.

What do you dislike?

Tabs could be more straight forward and navigation of the application could be improved.

Prepares pdf files quickly for immediate use

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Convenient"

What do you like best?

I like how I edit the documents that our department needs to manually revise.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product.

Manually correcting documents.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Adobe Review for gift card"

What do you like best?

Adobe export allows me quick pdf work at one place

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there can be good or bad things.

Being able to export PDFs

Learning about Adobe Export PDF?

* We monitor all Adobe Export PDF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.