Adobe Export PDF

Adobe Export PDF makes it easy to convert PDFs to Microsoft Word or Excel for editing and supports DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, and RTF formats.

Work for Adobe Export PDF?
Pdfelement 2x

Learning about Adobe Export PDF?

Adobe Export PDF Reviews

Showing 22 Adobe Export PDF reviews
Adobe Export PDF review by <span>Jennifer M.</span>
Jennifer M.

PDF files (Saved)

What do you like best?

I like that Adobe PDF is easy to use. Very commercial friendly, easy, and compadable.

For example: when needing to send/save a file if it is not heavy it easy uploads and is not blurry it’s very clear.

What do you dislike?

I think that when needing to send a large file for free in PDF form this should be accessible. I noticed it’s not...I recently had to send a large file and in email it would not let me send because the max file size for a PDF is 25MB. When I went to downsize the file by the version of adobe acrobat it would let me send but the file was still too large! This needs to be looked into further for us designers and graffics who highly use this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly but be careful of large heavy files as they will still be an issue.

It’s getting better, you can signature sign through here which I find awesome. More to the times and fast. Instead of having to personally sign a piece of paper and then scan it in to be sent to someone. You have this which is still your signature just digital.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Export PDF
Adobe Export PDF review by <span>Katrina B.</span>
Katrina B.

I love Adobe Export PDF!

What do you like best?

For years it was virtually impossible to utilize Word and Adobe together, but now Office has added this feature, and I can easily create a document in Word, and export it to an Adobe PDF file for my clients. Fantastic!

What do you dislike?

There is really not much I don't like about it, except it's not always 100% accurate. Close, but not 100%, all of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exporting a .doc file to a .pdf file was a terrifying experience with the other software. Adobe PDF Exporter capability has made the process easy and painless!

Where do I begin? I work a lot with government documents, and they require the ability for one to utilize, create, manipulate pdf files. Exporting Word and other Office files to Adobe pdf files has cut down on all the hassle I used to have to go through, to create a pdf file!

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Adobe Export PDF review by <span>Megan P.</span>
Megan P.

Great program for PDF to DOC exporting

What do you like best?

Having several PDF files that I've since lost the original documents to, this program is an amazing way to not only export PDFs, but have the files actually export without several errors in formatting. Several other programs I've used to format PDF to doc prior have not been as clean in the conversion.

What do you dislike?

The price. Like most Adobe software, the program isn't exactly cheap and while I appreciate what it has to offer, there are many other sites that offer the same at no cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have enough files that need converting and don't want to have to spend a lot of time editing the files after the conversion, this would be a good program to consider.

As mentioned prior, I have several documents from old files that I've lost the original files and now I'm able to export the PDFs and now have no problem editing the documents when need-be.

Adobe Export PDF review by <span>Rhonda L.</span>
Rhonda L.

Gets the job done

What do you like best?

Adobe pdf works well for opening and creating pdf documents. It's easy to install and recognized by all programs. It didn't take up too much space on my computer, either.

What do you dislike?

The price was a little expensive which is why we stopped using it. It also didn't let us edit pdfs which was what we wanted to do. Otherwise, it was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is work the money if the money is in your budget. It's a trusted brand for pdf documents and that is definitely worth something.

It allowed us to create pdf documents and export them in the same program. Adobe is also a well trusted brand and we trusted it as well. It worked well when we had the program.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

Great Capabilities for the Price!

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that you can convert word documents to PDF and PDFs into word documents without losing any of the formatting. Even when using some of the other Adobe programs to utilize the same functionality I find that I have to go in and reformat the document for spacing and page lineup, etc. Sometimes depending on the length of the document its not even worth it if I have to go in and manually make changes with other programs.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say that there is anything that I dislike about the program. Its really straight forward and easy to use. It does what it needs to without being overly complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say if you use a lot of word docs and PDFs simultaneously that this is a great program to have in your arsenal.

We receive a lot of documents and contracts in PDF format that we sometimes need to edit in word. I am also a user of Adobe Sign and Adobe Acrobat, but sometimes when using those programs and converting documents the transition messes with the formatting. Adobe Export PDF maintains the formatting which is a major time saver.

Adobe Export PDF review by User in Higher Education

Adobe Export PDF does exactly what it says it will do and nothing more nothing less

What do you like best?

It will export my PDF to either a .docx or a .doc which is very helpful when working with computers with older versions of Microsoft word. It also can do Excel and Powerpoint. Within the excel integration it also allows both the old version of excel worksheets and the new.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything seems to work exactly how it is designed. However, it has some issues with custom fonts and altering the exact formatting of images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. Again it works perfectly. I have never had a single issue

It allows me to transfer my PDFs into word documents that I am then able to edit in Microsoft word.

Learning about Adobe Export PDF?

* We monitor all Adobe Export PDF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.