I have now used adobe illustrator for many 2 years and still using it to date, it has helped me as a freelance designer, many of my client really love my work and always recommend me to there family and friends, illustrator is the best when it comes to images quality and files exports, it lets a user capture all sorts of vision with different shapes, color and effects, I love much about it, like:
1. its free and safe to download the software.
2. installing and setup is also easiest and if troubles you there are more tutorial on download and installing the software for use.
3. works in desktop and mobiles devices and still create great design
4. lets you set best visual setups for best performances e.g phones, tablets and so on.
5. the designs made by adobe illustrator can be exported to many desired choices and still have best qualities, prints, websites images, videos and also animations.
working with images with fixed pixels is so hard, one risks loosing quality.
sometimes when I open the illustrator it gives me an error message and refuses to open and it does clearly show what the problem is.
the software crushes easily and file lose is the most annoying
the software only works best with other software of its brand and hard to work on designs i you don not have such Software.
it expensive if used for personal use
its really a worth try software, the app works great on images with great pixels and give back better results, its results could be used in many ways, web pages, phones and even print outs, and more so pictures created by the illustrator could be made bigger and vice verse and still look the same at any given size.
great and quality designs, clients really do love great work and with adobe illustrator magic nothing goes wrong, it works perfectly on images with color and effects.