Adobe Illustrator

(2,738)

Vector graphics software used by designers of all types who want to create digital graphics, illustrations, and typography for all kinds of media: print, web, interactive, video, and mobile

Work for Adobe Illustrator?

Learning about Illustrator?

Adobe Illustrator Reviews

Showing 2,765 Illustrator reviews
Illustrator review by Ashia A.
Ashia A.

"We use it for most of our imaging issues for our magazine"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Illustrator
Illustrator review by User in Marketing and Advertising
View Original

"Best Illustration tool out there!"

What Vector Graphics solution do you use?

Illustrator review by Hailey S.
Hailey S.

"Illustrator is the most robust and professional tool for vector graphics!"

What do you like best?

I love the wide variety of tools that make a wide variety of complicated techniques possible. The tools make design work clean and profession. It's easy to use once you learn and practice the tools making it quick and effective to export work. I love Adobe Illustrator.

What do you dislike?

The program is great for the most part, but there are small updates that could make it more user-friendly. It can be difficult to customize settings. For the most part though, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best tool to use for professional Graphic Designers. It is the only program that can do custom vector design which is valuable for logos, illustrations, and a multitude of projects. I highly recommend investing in this tool if you a serious about a career in graphic design in any form.

It's easy to make a variety of sizes of graphics with different art boards. I can create things quickly and efficiently with the highest quality, so it has played a significant role in my productivity.

Illustrator review by Subah A.
Subah A.

"Best for Content Creation"

What do you like best?

I work as a fellow at a government agency in New York City and since we're always launching programs that are aimed towards teenagers and young adults, I'm required to create content that can be posted on social media to get them to join or excited about our programs. What I like best is how amazing visuals can be created using Adobe Illustrator and then saved as a photo so that it can be posted on social media!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it can be a little time consuming to be able to do what you want to do exactly, since pretty much everything has to be done from scratch. That's when learning keyboard shortcuts comes in handy. However, learning those too can be a little time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be a little troubling to use but once you have figured out how to do everything, it will probably become one of your most used applications on your computer! I'd highly reccomend using it to fulfill your graphic design needs.

Although using Adobe Illustrator can be very time-consuming, as you will often find yourself working till you get the perfect visuals, I'd say it was definitely worth the investment. It was very beneficial to us since we used it particularly to target teenagers and young adults who use social media.

Illustrator review by Steve F.
Steve F.

"The best vector graphics software"

What do you like best?

Illustrator is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for creating vector graphics (ai, eps, svg, etc). We use illustrator daily for tasks such as creating icons, logos and website graphics that need to scale infinitely without losing quality. Illustrator provides a huge set of tools for manipulating vector graphics in a simple, easy to understand way. The art board tool is great for creating multiple assets in a single file, and then allows you to export into split up asset files. Vector graphics can be imported into InDesign for layouts or Photoshop for further editing, like complex shading.

What do you dislike?

"Clipping masks" can be confusing, and it can be difficult to navigate "into" grouped objects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding Illustrator to Adobe CC can be quite expensive by itself, but it is 100% worth it if you need to create scaleable graphics for graphic design, web applications, or even game design. A great understanding of Illustrator will greatly increase the quality of your design work and help further your career.

We use Illustrator to create and format all of our web applications icons. The icons need to be in a vector format (SVG) so that they can scale on the web to render properly on any screen size. We also used it to develop our brand icon and logo.

Illustrator allows you to create complex illustrations as well, with gradients and filters applied. These also scale infinitely, so it's great for developing images for the web or large-scale print, or creating reusable components that can be used in the future for any application (for example, in previous jobs we had created graphics that needed to be transposed later to a billboard, and we were really happy that the images were vector!).

Illustrator review by Bhavay S.
Bhavay S.

"Vector based software"

What do you like best?

Adobe Illustrator is an advanced graphics tool which is vector based software, used to create vector graphics. The main advantage of this software is that it is not resolution dependent, meaning using this tool you get a better print output. Once you learn this software, you'll be able to create whatever your imagination is.

What do you dislike?

There is photo editing limits. This is why people use Illustrator at initial stage of editing and then transfer it to photoshop. Although the files are relatively small, sometimes it becomes difficult to transfer or share. It's advantage of not dealing with pixels is also a disadvantage. Sometimes you want to include pixel art in Illustrator and it doesn't allow to do so.

I use this software to create logos, graphic elements and editing images, resizing with good quality. The statistics and files are published in newspaper, magazines, posters and websites. I can make pie chart and graphs by simply entering data and figures.

Illustrator review by Musette S.
Musette S.

"BIG learning curve but if you know other Adobe platforms then you can get it"

What do you like best?

Since I am relatively new to Illustrator, I like the fact that it works well with other Adobe platforms like Photoshop and InDesign,... Yeah! So if I need to edit a design or template I can. Not that I don't make mistakes or take the long way to accomplish something but since Illustrator's functions are similar to Photoshop and InDesign I can get a project done and more important get it done correctly for print.

What do you dislike?

It is too big. There is so-o-o- much that Illustrator can do! As a newbie it is intimidating and the learning curve is high. Not very intuitive. Just figuring out how to change the bkg color or text color (which tool to use) is a Google search for me especially if I get files that have been outlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though Illustrator is definitely overwhelming for newbies, if you need to do logos or other designs that will be used in many ways and many sizes, AI is the best way to go. With time, usage and lots of patience you can "figure it out" and will welcome the power of this program.

We needed to redesign our boxes to look more like our company and was given a AI template of a generic box from the printer. Within 2 days we got a design out using Illustrator, otherwise it would have taken a lot longer. I was able to layer a bunch of design ideas over the template, make color changes to our logo, art and icon quickly. With InDesign I would have made the changes in Photoshop then placed in InDesign.

Illustrator review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Adobe Illustrator Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the intuitive layout and the ability to create exactly what I need to create for my clients. I like how the program integrates seamlessly between all the programs in the full Adobe Suite. I can have several programs open at once and they will all sync together into a full design powerhouse. Adobe also offers a lot of tools and tutorials that explain how to use each one to its fullest capacity. Illustrator also syncs up with my fonts, pallets, and other graphics including being able to pull in templates and stock from their online services. This program also works well with a tablet.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a simple feature is tucked away and a little harder to find -- so while it's intuitive more of the time, once in awhile you will have to do a quick Google search to find out how to do something. Also, sometimes it can bog down my computer when I'm running more than one image or process at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the entire Adobe Suite as they work together seamlessly.

Adobe allows me to create exactly what my clients need. No other illustration program has come close to Adobe's. I'm creating logos for my clients in this program as well as custom illustrations. The benefits are simply it allows me to do what I need to do quickly and easy so that I can deliver the results that my client needs.

Illustrator review by Emilia A.
Emilia A.

"Much more than just a design tool, excellent workflow."

What do you like best?

Designing me has been incredibly easy thanks to this editor, it allows me a free tool and design based on vectors and lines that I can move to my liking with different properties to each of the creations, I think it is perfect for design since You can work in a set of several work tables that you can create to make more than one design at a time, it is amazing your ability to give similar styling with this tool, I also neglect to save in different windows because if you put yourself in one of the work tables will keep that where you are selected.

What do you dislike?

The only problem with this editor is that it consumes more computer resources unlike other design programs, but nowadays all computers are able to run the program smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For many it is a tool a little complicated to use since many times we start with a non-vectorial design editor but once the results are mastered they will be incredible.

I expanded my knowledge in the area of ​​design thanks to the flow of the work table that has this design program, provides an excellent way to work since you can be totally creative and the designs always have a very good quality.

Illustrator review by Ashna A.
Ashna A.

"Produces the best quaity vector work and high definition colour scheme. "

What do you like best?

Illustrator is always our best and foremost option to select and work for the vector graphics. The ease of bringing the sketch to life with the help of most convenient tools and preloaded services makes adobe quite suitable for our graphics work. Along with the vector work, it also enables me to put in the best colour contrasting and get away with any design that I want it to be.

What do you dislike?

Adobe always comes in a package which usually cost a little more. The tools in the software are also quite hard to use and implement for newbies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Illustrator comes with great efficiency in work which will surely brings quality to work. It is specifically made for vector works and this makes it the best of all.

Adobe Illustrator enables me to produce high quality graphics advertising material. The digital prints for online campaigns are much easier and quicker to produce with illustrator.

Illustrator review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Nothing compares"

What do you like best?

I am a self-taught avid user of Illustrator Online. It's an inexpensive way to have some access to an incredible tool. There's so many tutorials out there that show you how to do the things you want to do. The online version has everything necessary to do whatever project you want to do, just not the sticker shock of the actual program. No connectivity is needed once it's downloaded, and you can use it anywhere. Automatic updates keep it fresh and [somewhat] bug free.

What do you dislike?

I find that there are times when the color schemes get locked out and I'm unable to access the palettes for some reason. It's not often, but when it does happen, it hinders any sort of design for that time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YouTube has some incredible tutorials that really helped me gain my footing within this program. It's simple and very hard to mess anything up. I really enjoy the ease of use, and the ability to try and fail with easy fixes. It has searchable databases with images that come with the program, too.

An inexpensive way to create in-house marketing, branding, and designs.

Illustrator review by Ariah A.
Ariah A.

"Very Useful for All Manner of Designs"

What do you like best?

The versatility of Adobe Illustrator is great! It can be used for all different types of design work, and is pretty user friendly. I have used Illustrator for logo designs, flyers, advertising mailers, website design work, social media branding and advertising, and various other projects. The online help and community for Illustrator (and Adobe in general) is pretty helpful! Although Adobe InDesign is better for Newsletter Layouts, I have also been able to use Illustrator to create one page at a time and integrate the pages together in another software for completing the project. I would definitely recommend that if a small company can only afford to use one type of software for their design work, that they choose Illustrator (unless you work heavily with photos, then pick Photoshop)!

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike lately is that the settings I make seem to somehow change. Like occasionally it will switch to Greyscale Mode for some reason, without warning. Throws me off every single time it does this.

I have been using this software for various freelance clients, including work on Logo Design and Branding, Social Media Images, Website Design Elements, Advertising Pieces: Flyers, Mailers, etc.

Illustrator review by Trista W.
Trista W.

"Better than Photoshop for designing for UI but not as great as Sketch"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a vector platform that creates really clean images. It has a ton of options to make your designs precise including a snap to pixel mode which is important in UI design because there is no such thing as a half pixel.

I have used the software to make more illustrative designs and its vector tool is simply wonderful. You can create very clean and unique illustrations and designs. The software also has plenty of options for text, alignment, and shapes/styles to get you started up on a new design quickly.

What do you dislike?

To be clear, my experience is in using Illustrator to design user interfaces. I was hacking the intent of this software for something else. In that case, my switch to Sketch has been much more pleasant because it was software made for designing user interfaces.

In general, Illustrator, like other Adobe products, does tend to crash a lot.

Designing user interfaces for software and web-based applications. Using Adobe Illustrator, I create realistic mockups of what the interface would look like and design specification documents for handoff to developers. If you cannot use Sketch (maybe because you're on Windows only) then this would be your best bet.

Illustrator review by User

"Truly Essential For Graphic Designers"

What do you like best?

As someone who does a lot of press outreach and social media posts, I've always been looking for a software where I can do everything related to graphic design all in one place. Someone recommended Adobe Illustrator and I really think it's great because I can do everything I need to do on this. For social media, I'm able to do things like creating my own designs for visually stunning posts as well as create my own logos and banners. For press outreach, Adobe Illustrator allows me to create my own letterhead, which is amazing.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that there can be some issues when incorporating text on your designs on Adobe Illustrator. When I work on updating the letterhead for my organization on Adobe Illustrator, I sometimes have issues where the texts won't be in the place that I situate them. This can be a little frustrating and requires users to work around it sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reccomend this to anyone who's looking for a software where they can fulfill all their graphic design and organizational needs all in one place. It's great and I love using it!

The business problem that we solved with Adobe Illustrator was being able to create our own designs for our social media posts. The more beneficial part was being able to create our own letterhead for our organization. It is so important for every organization to have its own official letterhead and this allows you to create one and update it whenever necessary.

Illustrator review by Edward C.
Edward C.

"Illustartor has some stellar features to seepd up your creative workflow"

What do you like best?

The new intelligent Properties panel, in my opinion, is the biggest of illustrator and also the most game-changing. It streamlines your workflow by giving you access to the settings and controls – tools, effects and options – you need for the task you’re working on.

For example, clicking on a path will show the Transform and Appearance panels, letting you scale, skew, flip and rotate your vector, and giving you quick access to stroke, colour and Illustrator effects.

What do you dislike?

One of the limitations or cons that I can place on this software is that it is not easy to use. When I discovered it, it took me a while to learn how to use most of its tools. So I recommend doing courses and training while using the software, because what makes this software interesting is to use it to its maximum capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better synergy between colleagues and suppliers. Hugely improved design capabilities. Incredible integrations with other key Creative Suite programs.

Adode illustartor has made our work flow faster, is of better quality and excellent design.

Illustrator review by User

"Delightful to Use!"

What do you like best?

I personally find Adobe Illustrator delightful to use as it enables me to really let my creative side run wild. There is so much that I can do on Adobe Illustrator, such as creating logo designs, using vectors, as well as just for general artwork and creating designs. My personal favorite part about Adobe Illustrator is how it allows users to have a lot of control over what they want to create. For logos, users can start from the very basics, such as creating a shape and going on from there.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that sometimes it can be a little frustrating when using texts on your visual piece on Adobe Illustrator. I'll have instances where I may be working on a letterhead and all the texts won't align with each other. This can be somewhat inconvenient as then I'll have to mess around in Adobe Illustrator until all the text looks right and is aligned with each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly advise anyone looking to subscribe to Adobe Illustrator to really do so. I think although it can be a little pricey to get an Adobe subscription, it is very useful and really allows people to let their creative side run wild. I'm always able to produce amazing content and high quality finished products when working on projects that require a program like Adobe Illustrator.

The business problems that we solved with Adobe Illustrator is that since we're a nonprofit with a very limited budget for things like branding content, it enables us to work on them ourselves instead of having to pay and hire a 3rd party to do it for this. There are a lot of financial benefits to doing this.

Illustrator review by Kat G.
Kat G.

"Illustrator is a goto for every day design work"

What do you like best?

Illustrator, in my opinion, is one of the easiest in the Adobe Suite. I find myself using it on a daily basis. I find the trace feature to be very helpful. As tracing pictures isn't necessarily something I want to do, I find it to be a great tool when a client may send me a poor quality logo or other graphic element they wish to use - the trace feature allows me to quickly recreate and create a high quality graphic.

What do you dislike?

I have to keep a CC subscription & keep my CS6 version because CC does not have as many features but since CS6 is now out dated I have to keep CC in order to make sure I can keep my files compatible with any one in the industry. One issue I have with these two programs is how the align tool works differently; in CS6 you can align to the center of the page in CC you cannot do this (at least not that I have found, I am still relatively new to using CC more over CS6). While all the graphic outputs in AI work great, I can never seem to produce a high enough quality JPG output and find myself saving & reopening my files in Photoshop if I need a JPG output for the particular project. (although, CC's ability to create multiple outputs at once is great! ) I also hate the only option to be a monthly fee for Creative cloud programs - I spent a lot of money on the CS6 suite and now I am still forced to have both just to keep up with changes in design- this is something I will probably mention in all my reviews for Adobe products because monthly fees are incredibly frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go to school or take some serious classes to use this product. It is amazing & easy to use but will be way more beneficial with proper training so you can utilize all it's tools & aspects.

I use Illustrator mostly for creating graphics for web & print but also will use it to make quick flyers or ads when I don't have time to create more complexity in In Design. The benefits of using Illustrator in my mind, are endless. As I mentioned already this program is a staple for me.

Illustrator review by Abigail W.
Abigail W.

"Steep learning curve, but very powerful"

What do you like best?

I love this software. I learned how to use it through my Pluralsight membership, and once I actually learned all the tips and tricks this program really helped my workflow. I use this software to draw vector graphics for my clients to use for logos and other branding materials. I love how quick and easy it is to export files to my clients. I use this program on a mac and it's definitely easier than using it on a windows computer.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I run into is the lack of a color picker when changing an element's color. As a brand creator, it's important to make sure all the colors match cohesively and I feel like that could be easier to do with this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do as much research on shortcuts as possible. Its so important to learn this software to make your workflow quicker!

I am creating logos for my clients with this program. It has given my clients more flexibility with their files and .ai files are industry standard for delivering a logo project.

Illustrator review by Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.

"Excellent Illustration Program"

What do you like best?

I love the versatility of all the tools within illustrator, and the ability to access a community of people who can share insights and tips for how to best utilize the capabilities within the program.

What do you dislike?

That all adobe programs aren't consistent with short keys. Really get's me every time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the price scare you away. My company had made the decision to pay for a cheaper program, and we are paying the price later. Illustrator has a great support community of users that are always available (duh just use the internet) to provide step by step guidance on how to accomplish specific tasks. It's incredible!

I utilize Illustrator to create custom website iconography, recreate logos for scalable graphics on the web, and to illustrate blog post graphics and social share graphics for the company I work for. The benefits are great because of the ease of use, and easy learning, and being able to use scalable graphics instead of jpgs and pngs are essential to web design platforms.

Illustrator review by Quim Valeria M.
Quim Valeria M.

"Create your reusable pieces for your designs."

What do you like best?

The capabilities of creation of designs are incredible with this tool, it offers a total control of designs in each work table that you initiate, you can create several tables of work in the screen and be able to work of more efficient form, fast and have the same result, this helps to save time rendering each design, it is also one of the most popular tools in vector designs and thanks to this you can easily find templates to help you and speed up your work even more.

What do you dislike?

It is a tool of vector designs and working between layers to achieve what you need this often complicates the work on images since it does not have the same filters as other photography editing program, but even so it is at par, also the rendering of the Layers can be a bit frustrating since most designs have more than twenty layers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very practical even if it is not so intuitive if you do not know the design tools but you will get used to it and once you do you will be surprised at the results you can get

Handling adobe illustrator brought a great difference in terms of designs for marketing pieces due to its great utility in the creation of elements such as advertisements since it is specialized in vector works, this allows a flow of maneuverability with the design.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Used this to create logos and banners!"

What do you like best?

I had a great time learning how to use Adobe Illustrator, especially since it's such an important skill to have these days. Learning how to use Adobe Illustrator enabled me to create a logo for a new program that we launched in a nonprofit organization that I am involved with. What I liked best was how easy it was to design a logo and visuals in order to market this new market. I particularly enjoyed being able to use creativity when designing a logo.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked is that anything you do on Adobe Illustrator will require you to be very involved. Designing a logo can take a significant amount of time, much more than what I thought would be needed for a project such as that. I really disliked how everything had to be done manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software to use and I would reccomend for others to try giving this a shot. Definitely an asset for any organization.

Launching new programs are expensive as marketing it is required. With Adobe Illustrator, I was able to create visuals that would be used on our social media, website, and emails. This was very beneficial as it was cost-effective and helped yield great results.

Illustrator review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"One of my favorite and most used programs in my work!"

What do you like best?

I use several adobe suite products, and illustrator is definitely in my top favorites. I love how I can play around with vector graphics and logos, and basically just have freedom to create! I’m still learning a lot, but I appreciate how adobe includes tutorials on the homepage, and it’s easy to find how to videos online. Love the key shortcuts too, it saves me so much time.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the program was a little more powerful at converting images to vector files... I don’t know exactly how that all works or how it can be improved, and maybe the fault is on my part, but it would be mice to get a nicer vector conversion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Follow some online tutorials! They are so helpful!

I’m able to play around with different logos and create graphics for advertising, marketing, and social media posts that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to make.

Illustrator review by Jamie D.
Jamie D.

"Keeps getting better! "

What do you like best?

The more you use it, the better you are at letting creativity take over. I work much more quickly now than I did even a few months ago, and I'm still scratching the surface. I love seeing what other creatives come up with in this program - it really is limitless. I still consider myself an amateur but once you learn the basics it's really user-friendly. I really love how it (usually) is so easy to go between Adobe programs like Photoshop and InDesign to make sure that whatever is being designed for a client (whether it's a published booklet, social media image, business card, or a logo, etc) Adobe makes it so easy to make sure the brand as a whole is cohesive. (Yay, CC Libraries!)

What do you dislike?

Copy+pasting to a different Adobe program can be problematic at times - (I'm sure I can change this setting) such as dumping the copied vector automatically into my CC Libraries, and sometimes falling apart when transferring to InDesign. I think this is just my lack of understanding how the programs speak to each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think to some, getting a CC subscription may seem expensive, but if it's something you use all the time and is necessary for your business' success, it's an asset more than anything else!

I don't recommend a CC subscription if you are inexperienced with Adobe software and are only looking to use it for something like occasional social media images.

It's not so much solving problems, but is half of what our entire business is built on - design. I really rely on Illustrator to deliver the tools I need to give clients what they ask for, in a way that will really tell their story best. The more I learn in Illustrator, the better I am at delivering quality designs that tell our clients' stories all the better.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Loved Using it For Creating a Logo!"

What do you like best?

During my fellowship, I was tasked with designing a new logo for our nonprofit organization. As a nonprofit with limited resources, it was not possible to get a professional marketing agency to do it for us and so I utilized Adobe Illustrator to get the job done. What I liked best was how easy it was to create a professional looking logo without having to use more expensive alternatives.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked is that when creating a logo, everything really has to be done from scratch. For someone who didn't know how to manually create shapes or use vectors, I did struggle initially due to how hard it was to understand the proper way to create a logo and create other branding content, like cover pages. However, once I understood how to do it, it got much easier to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely reccomend for others to try using Adobe Illustrator. Although it may seem expensive, it will actually save more money in the long run. It's a great investment for any organization!

A business problem that we solved with Adobe Illustrator is being able to create our own branding content (such as logo and cover for our social media pages) without having to resort to more expensive alternatives like hiring freelancers to do it for us.

Illustrator review by Helen M.
Helen M.

"The Best in vector graphics"

What do you like best?

An Expansive altering and upgrade devices , scaling of photographs and unique work of art .It has Useful import devices to change over substance to vector designs

Hands-down the most great and adaptable plan programming in my tool kit. Vector workmanship is the unrivaled decision for a considerable measure of configuration work, and I cherish the consistent way Adobe items cooperate when I do need to unite different components. The sheer number of devices accessible could be overpowering, yet the manner in which the interface is composed shields it from feeling like excessively.

What do you dislike?

Be set up to pay a genuine measure of cash for access to this item. Since Adobe has gone to their Creative Cloud design, you'll be paying a month to month charge. This is an absolutely proficient item that can win you a ton of cash on the off chance that you know how to utilize, however it's anything but an easygoing or "have some good times and chaos around" item at the cos.

Honestly saying it has great features. It saves time and gives us an great benefits of utilizing our valuable time in other activities.

Illustrator review by Kassie H.
Kassie H.

"Best program I've used for creating original vector art"

What do you like best?

I like that Illustrator offers such a variety of tools to accomplish what you're trying to create. It's also easy to draw in Illustrator (with the pen or brush), and easy to create multiple art boards in one file so I can compare multiple versions of the same design side-by-side.

What do you dislike?

It's not really a "dislike", but the pathfinder options to join and clip objects are difficult for me. I know what they all do, but I have a hard time remembering which is which because of all the options. But I think that's more of a personal improvement to work on that a software criticism.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying the product with the free trial option before purchasing. There are other vector-based programs out there. Although Illustrator is perfect for my use, you might find a less expensive or less intensive program that is right for you.

Illustrator makes it easy for me to create custom vector art. I do our company's advertising and marketing, and I like to create content from scratch. Illustrator solves that by easily allowing me to create on screen everything that I had in my mind.

Illustrator review by Adriana S.
Adriana S.

"Professional drafts and free designs with the highest quality."

What do you like best?

Practically the canvas you have on the work table allows incredible maneuverability, you can work in an attractive way creating prototypes of editable designs to facilitate your standard designs thanks to the work with vectors, the editions of each format are maximum, you can also find enough templates In which you can work and save your time in the creation of complex designs, its ecencia is to offer a detailed work in three-dimensional formats so as not to lose any detail.

What do you dislike?

Nesting capabilities can often be complex, it is not as easy as in other editions of Adobe, it works with different elements so you can have a complete edition, because many of the tools are very specific, you must have good practices and time with this editor to be able to do a professional job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The designs are better and brighter to create elements from scratch, elements such as logos and icons are perfect for working with Adobe Illustrator, if you get used to it you will have excellent designs.

I work under design vectors and this tool is excellent for that, it offers a better performance with an incredible quality, it also provides a varied workflow in the same work table, it allows to work with several canvases and to keep each element different from the other. Work for free thanks to that.

Illustrator review by Riley A.
Riley A.

"Major player in design toolkit"

What do you like best?

While illustrating simple shapes are possible in other Adobe programs, there is no tool more powerful than Illustrator. Once you master the pen tool, you're set for life. It's an integral part of my workflow and I can't imagine using anything else.

What do you dislike?

Illustrator has the common Adobe problem in that a lot of the tools work differently than other programs. For example, if you're used to using the Gradient Tool in Photoshop, you're going to have some hiccups when you attempt to do it in Illustrator. Not to say it's worse than others, just requires some adapting. One of my least favorite times this happens is when I need to add a simple drop shadow. The tool is way less intuitive than Photoshop's. I also wish there was a more simple Skew/Warp mechanism in Illustrator. Sometimes I'm not trying to move individual points and just want to warp the shape as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the pen tool! There are some cool games online where you try to trace a shape using as few anchor points as possible. That's how I got good!

I use AI a lot to create illustrations that my company uses on social media and other channels. I can import these files into After Effects and animate them, too.

Illustrator review by Patty A. C.
Patty A. C.

"The best vector graphics editor"

What do you like best?

It has an excellent interface, is very structured and efficiently organizes the work for graphic designers. It has an innovative color adjustment and has many options that can be applied to a group of colors. It is a standard in the industry and for this reason perfectly mastering this software guarantees a good job as a graphic designer.

What do you dislike?

It is a heavy program, especially in the latest version so you must have a lot of RAM to work correctly. The alignment of objects presents errors eventually, I do not know if it is a bug but sometimes the objects are not aligned correctly. The learning curve is a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite its high price I highly recommend it. It is worth to fully master this software.

This software is a world reference in terms of vector edition is concerned. It is very complete, stable and very intuitive. There is an immense amount of documentation available on the web. In my business we use it in the graphic design department and it is one of the most useful in the company.

Illustrator review by Andrés Alberto A.
Andrés Alberto A.

"The best application to create logos, illustrations and other things. For example, sales funnels, pr"

What do you like best?

I love creating fonts, logos and illustrations of people. Without a doubt, since I started using it, I fell in love with the illustrator. It also has many advantages for my company, such as the creation of sales funnels, timelines, among other things.

One of my skills with this application is the creation of illustrations for people. I have already created a community of people who want you to use this application to make your illustrations.

I am currently focusing on typefaces and in just 30 min I create spectacular designs that many people are left crazy

What do you dislike?

When a brush is added, the stroke is restored to 1 pt and this is very uncomfortable since it should be the same as the last stroke.

No color selector when double clicking on the color palette

lack of dedicated duplicate button. This would make it much easier when working

The color picker takes the color of the edge of the selected color (so you can choose a solid color for the border)

The layers are not nested in design tables. Everything about layers and groups is weird.

In the version that we have other inconveniences but I am sure that for new versions everything will be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

For all people who want to start creating new logos for your company or for personal use, I recommend this application. It also gives you lots of sales and helps you create new things that you could not before due to limitations. Many people try to create figures in powerpoint, logos but when they discover ilustrator is the best

With respect to the company we have solved many inconveniences. For example, when we have to make presentations, we have used illustrator to create forms such as sales funnels, processes that help us make a more beautiful and efficient presentation. Also for social networking issues has also helped us a lot.

One of the important things is that our logos was pixelated and we could convert it to a vector with the help of this program. That is, our logos are in a low resolution and what we did was edit it using the tools as a pen and create a new logo

Illustrator review by Lori H.
Lori H.

"Daily Use"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is constantly updated now with the Creative Cloud subscription. They are constantly coming out with something new that I may be able to use to make my work go faster. I like that they usually do not take away things they had before, instead they add it.

What do you dislike?

I also sometimes dislike the new additions. Sometimes they like to move menus around and make them look different with new updates. It makes jumping back into a project a little hard at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest getting the CC subscription and using their tutorials or Lynda.com's tutorials to learn in the most quick and efficient way. Learning the pen tool first is one of the biggest and hardest things in Illustrator.

I design most of my stuff in Illustrator. One of the things is my emails that then get loaded into MailChimp. I like that I can chop up an artboard to make different sections. Obviously, I also use Illustrator for vector work. This includes just about anything that has type as I want everything to be sharp and scalable.

Illustrator review by Christina E.
Christina E.

"Easy scalable art for logos and more"

What do you like best?

Line tweaking has become so easy with handles for corner radius in addition to the handles that control individual curves. And Live Paint has always been great for handling flat shapes; I use it frequently when I want to create a solid background or an unbroken outline.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more intuitive or more customizable snap functionality; i still have trouble getting things *exactly* where I want them sometimes without a lot of nitpicky fiddling. Snap To Point, for example, just doesn't seem to work the way I want it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely feel that Adobe Illustrator is the best product on the market right now for professional vector based work. Simply for familiarity and interoperability with the rest of their suite, which I don't feel other option can provide.

Illustrator lets me quickly mock up clean designs for everything from logos to product illustrations to print collateral, without wasting time on complicated renderings or distracting stakeholders with messy sketches. We have definitely realized the benefit of decreased time spent on prototyping & iterating, and increased productivity as a result.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Useful only for some fields"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that Adobe Illustrator can be a great tool for branding or even rebranding from the beginning to the very end. With Adobe Illustrator, I can create new logos and banners for my company, which can be great if your company is new and doesn't have the resources for professional branding services!

What do you dislike?

What I really dislike is that besides UX Design, Adobe Illustrator was only useful for a few things for me personally, such as logo and banner creation. Or else, as a marketer, I didn't find Adobe Illustrator useful for much else and personally think InDesign is a better alternative if you're in the field of marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good for certain things and not so great for other things. I'd highly reccomend using the Adobe Illustrator free trial to evaluate whether or not this would be a good program to use for your company specifically, depending on the needs of your company.

Adobe Illustrator allows people to create content for their brand imaging, whether it be logos or visuals. A business problem that we solved with Adobe illustrator is creating a brand new logo to better reflect our company. A benefit we realized is that our images for branding look very high quality and amazing!

Illustrator review by Ruchi P.
Ruchi P.

"Perfect for students and easy to learn."

What do you like best?

What I like most about adobe illustrator is the "learn" feature. Because I am trying to teach myself graphic design skills, it is a helpful tool for me because I am new to this industry. Right of the bat, the interactive tutorials are very easy to follow. Most are video tutorials on the Adobe website, and some are interactive tutorials that show you how to create logos, images, and understand tools directly on the software itself. Now, I spend hours a day using adobe illustrator, and just after one week of using the software, I was able to create my own online portfolio with decent content.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it is quite difficult to find the tools that you are looking for. And for beginners not all the valuable tutorials are down directly in the software which makes it less interactive than if it were. The video tutorials are okay, but I would like it very much if adobe had installed in all the tutorials to the software itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your laptop/computer or device has enough storage, RAM and a good processor to run this application. It is a very powerful tool that requires a large amount of memory to save and continue working on files. So invest in a quality device before buying this software.

The benefits I have realized is that creating my own content isn't difficult after all. Now I don't need to use another website to design business cards, logos, or digital art. I think someone with no experience but with a visual and artistic mind can find adobe illustrator to be an extremely powerful tool.

Illustrator review by Ciera E.
Ciera E.

"Illustrator is the Best"

What do you like best?

I use Illustrator for every project. You can create anything in this program, accept video, but you can create graphics for it. There are so many tricks I have learned over the years in this program to make my designs even better than before. I recommend this program out of all the other Adobe Suite programs.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Illustrator is the minor glitches that happen with my program. Adobe is pretty good about fixing any issues though in their updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google, Adobe, and YouTube will always have the answer to any issues or inquires about Illustrator. It seems overwhelming with all of the possibilities and tools, but it gets easier as you use it. Also, knowing the keyboard short cuts is a huge help!

I am giving my company not only the designs for our clothing, but also marketing materials. This is a must have program.

Illustrator review by Pedro M.
Pedro M.

"The illustrator in my company is like a partner. When I need it it's there to help me get good resul"

What do you like best?

In the empersas we work with pamphlets, posters, brochures, cards and a number of formats for printing and promote companies and products. Without good software it is almost impossible. This is where Illustrator becomes indispensable.

If you want to be a leader in your business area do the best with the best.

The illustrator has proven to be one of the best.

It is a known image format and you can send it to a professional for review and adjustment if you need help.

I love all the flexibility of manipulating vectors, from 3D, text, filters,

and sizing without loss of quality.

What do you dislike?

Being a powerful and complex tool, your learning curve is long.

For beginners, it can be somewhat frustrating not to have immediate results, as we often expect.

The price is also not the most inviting. But the result is very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usa o melhor software do mercado para trabalhar vectores e desenho gráfico.

O melhor tem um nome, e chama-se Illustrator.

As simple as that.

We use the software to build all the company's vector print formats.

Promotional product posters, product brochures, up to business cards.

We work vector graphics for the best resolution and scaling in sizes, and we integrate later in other tools.

With Good Illustrator results are guaranteed.

Illustrator review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"We use it for graphic design and it's the Gold Standard for a reason."

What do you like best?

There is a tremendous amount of help out there from not only Adobe but FB groups and forums as well. It's a large community. It creates vector graphics that can be resized for any size design or print. I like that it's widely used so it's easy to send files to other designers if needed and they have the software to read it.

What do you dislike?

I have heard people say they don't like it because it's a big learning curve. We didn't find this to be true but that's because we are in the design industry. So I guess it's not going to be a good fit for a non designer is all. There isn't anything I have found that it cannot do, so I don't dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a GOOD course for less than $20 on Udemy to get through the learning curve on this product and it's very easy and fun to use! I know most people believe it to have a huge learning curve. And that can be true for non designers if you don't get the proper tutorials or instruction. You might need to consider cost on this software too though. Through Adobe if you use CC it's about $20 a month on its own.

This is the primary software we use for all of our graphic design and T-shirt design. It's used across the industry and well known by everyone. We use this for very large graphic design projects.

Illustrator review by Mollee W.
Mollee W.

"My go to since college"

What do you like best?

I use this to make all my invitations, fliers, posters, even my silhouettes, for my small business. I have an older version, CS6, to be exact and I love that it's already paid for. I own it and that's that. I dont have to pay monthly or an annually to use it. It's got a learning curve but I learned it all through college courses plus my old pal, Google.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that now it's a monthly payment in order to use it. That's holding me back from upgrading my computer, I don't want to lose the fact that i own it outright. Other than that, Illustrator CS6 is amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're struggling, Google search your problem. I can almost guarantee someone else will have your answer!

I'm able to create all kinds of different graphic pieces without switching programs. It's kind of a one stop shop. I also can find any and all trouble shooting online. Since I work alone, its helpful if I can find all the answers myself. I have no higher ups to ask.

Illustrator review by Lecxy Marianny B.
Lecxy Marianny B.

"a complete software for the creation of unique and beautiful designs."

What do you like best?

the program is a very complete software for the realization of customized designs, the program is light since it consumes few resources of the system, there is a good balance between the memory and the consumption of resources, in general the images do not lose quality transforming them to others types of files since the software uses unique adobe technology, the software is characterized by being one of the best programs for the realization of vectorial graphics, which has the advantage that maintains its quality when scaled, an advantage is the easy handling of the shortcuts of the keyboard that the program has, which facilitates productivity and saves time.

What do you dislike?

It is necessary to be an expert to take advantage of all the potentialities and characteristics of the program, which forces many users to use an external program for the realization of some task that can be done with the same software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Adobe Illustrator since I consider it the best program for the realization of graphic designs using vector graphics, although the program is complex once you fully handle it and you will notice the quick way of working, since you have many options for increase in productivity and with each update receives improvements that make the program the reference in vector graphics software.

adobe illustrator is the program that we use for the creation of logos and the different designs in the mayor's office, although the program is complex we have a team well trained in the management of the program, which has allowed us to make unique innovative designs that have cataloged us as the best in the field of design, the program is of almost obligatory use since the images tend to be vectorial thanks to the advantage of image scaling and practically no loss of quality.

Illustrator review by Jaime T.
Jaime T.

"Amazing edit program!"

What do you like best?

As a designer who learned design with this program, I love Adobe Illustrator, where I can truly let my creativity rise with vector design, which I always try to combine with vectorized photographs by its sublime transformation instrument and perspectives to give a modern image. It has a total composition with Photoshop, the photo editing tool that we use, allowing the use of native file formats in each of them and also can be obtained in the same package. (Adobe Creative Cloud) Perfect for use both for web design and for printed material.

What do you dislike?

I think that the placement could be redistribiur better, since the most advanced tools I think they should put them more in view, since sometimes it is very embarrassing to research this sample of advanced Adobe Illustrator tools, and I just lost time until I find out what what do I want. I also do not like that when I open the adobe illustrator application next to another, the computer starts to overheat. This obviously will not be an obstacle for people who have a new computer and with the best components.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Illustrator wrapper, many other portrait, vector or video editing software and all can be useful enough for the marketing district of a company. They were already very expensive programs and a significant investment, today with a contract and everything they include, is an unbeatable amount for the price.

My industry mode tends to be more advanced and fine, so this program helps me adjust the skills that are developed in more traditional skill ways with a digital mode so that my skill looks professional. Having scalable portraits is one of the most important needs that companies have, and creating files for my work is decisive and has earned me the aspects that I value most about this product.

Illustrator review by Stephen K.
Stephen K.

"Great for creating vector images."

What do you like best?

It's great for creating graphics that can be used in other Adobe Creative Cloud applications or even other non-adobe software applications. It's very powerful software that allows the user to be very creative. Tight integration with the other Adobe Creative Cloud applications is very helpful when using Illustrator elements in the other Adobe applications.

What do you dislike?

The only thing to dislike, and it's not that big of a problem, is that it requires training to fully understand and use. It's powerful software and the user needs to understand the scope of what it can do before being able to fully utilize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to create vector art for use in other applications, I would highly recommend Adobe Illustrator. It is the standard by which other applications are judged.

Instead of having to search for very specific graphics and pay for them, our design staff can very easily create the vector images that they need. It's become an indispensable tool for our team.

Illustrator review by Ansell L.
Ansell L.

"The best for illustrations & logo design"

What do you like best?

1. I love Illustrator for creating vector graphics, its so easy to use Illustrator.

2. It is also helpful for SVG illustrations for the web

3. Illustrator has soo many options that you can do almost anything with it and they keep on updating it with more features so its always on the right track.

What do you dislike?

Everything is pretty much good for now with Illustrator, i would think if they could incorporate code extractions for animated illustration would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Illustrator is a great tool if you want to do custom Illustrations and also for icon creations.

2. It is also good if you want to create huge poster/ hoardings which have to be printed on large scale

3. The files size also created on this Illustrator is very small, hence it is easy to transfer

4. Illustrator has a lot of brushes and many extra features which can take your Illustrations to a whole new level.

Do you like doodles or Illustrating ?? Than just go for Illustrator!

1. Illustrator helps us to create wonderful illustrations for our products and websites and also for others too, 2. The SVG format helps us to scale to whatever lever of size we need to, without a worry that the vectors

will get blur or not.

3. Illustrator also helps alot when companies need specific custom Illustrations to be done and to convey their ideas through beautiful Illustrations.

4. Apart from Illustration we also create a lot of SVG icons in Illustrator.

Illustrator review by Christopher F.
Christopher F.

"The Standard, Hampered by UI Changes"

What do you like best?

Considered the go-to tool for graphic designers working in vector formats, Illustrator provides the core set of tool required for more print and digital design professionals to complete their work and collaborate with other designers. Compatibility is really the strongest argument for using Illustrator, though, which is faint praise.

What do you dislike?

From user interface (UI) changes that break workflow on a version-to-version basis, to software bloat and bugginess, Illustrator is hard to recommend for daily production use in 2018.

While once considered the "killer app" for Mac OS / Apple users, Adobe has consistently shown that they are uninterested in supporting Mac OS since releasing Creative Suite. We recommend that our system administrators hold off on OS updates until Adobe is able to release stable versions that work with our systems, which usually entails waiting a few months. UI feels like an after-thought on Mac OS and dialogues that should provide functionality often go nowhere on initial releases.

The net result is a poor experience that changes on a whim.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every serious artist or designer should have a copy of Illustrator / Creative Cloud, but I don't recommend using it for production work if you don't have to.

Our primary use case is producing art assets for digital marketing initiatives and print collateral to go along with our campaigns. Illustrator allows us to easily work collaboratively with freelancers who, by nature of Adobe's market share, also use the Creative Cloud set of tools. Because Creative Cloud provides constant access to the same versions of software for all subscribers, we don't run into problems with file compatibility as often as we once did.

Illustrator review by Dani R.
Dani R.

"Nearly Perfect Application"

What do you like best?

Illustrator was the first Adobe program I learned how to use. Remarkably, it's pretty easy to pick up. There are only a few tools you *need* to know how to use off the bat. One of the best things about Illustrator is that it can do a lot of work for you; it can automatically smooth out a line with no problem.

I've mainly used Illustrator to create simple sprites, characters and objects to use in video work. Illustrator's built-in connectivity with Creative Cloud means you can copy and paste paths between applications, which makes that connection seamless.

As well, I use Illustrator whenever I'm doing wordart or making logos. It is BRILLIANT for that.

What do you dislike?

There are times when you feel like you have to wrestle with Illustrator. It needs to be easier to turn snapping on and off; it needs to be simpler to create a symmetrical image. Having to go through endless menus to get what you want can get tedious, but even then, I seldom have to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They occasionally release a huge update that is IMMENSELY helpful, so keep your eyes open for that.

Besides that... use the live paint tool!

I use Illustrator when creating simple motion graphics. Illustrator is GREAT for this. Usually, my process is to separate a character/object I need to animate into separate layers. I can import the illustrator file in After Effects, or I can export each layer individually, which can be easier for After Effects sometimes.

Illustrator review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"Adobe Illustrator is perfect for graphic design"

What do you like best?

As an architect who learned plan with that program, I adore Adobe Illustrator, where I can truly give my innovativeness a chance to fly with vector design, which I generally attempt to blend with vectorized photos for its incredible change instrument and points of view to give a cutting edge picture. It has an aggregate joining with Photoshop, the photograph altering instrument we utilize, permitting the utilization of local document organizes in every one of them and can likewise be gotten in a similar bundle

What do you dislike?

I think the application could be redistributed better, since I figure the further developed devices ought to be more unmistakable, on the grounds that occasionally it's very awkward to search for this sort of cutting edge adobe Illustrator instruments, and I wind up sitting around idly until the point that I find what I need. I additionally don't care for that when I open the adobe artist application alongside some other, the PC begins to overheat. This clearly won't be an obstacle for individuals who have another PC with the best parts. Obviously, you should attempt to fathom this with the goal that you can work speedier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prescribe you to make the move to this program. I realize that toward the starting it's a smart thought to begin with another program that you've never utilized, all things considered, the distinction with different projects in a similar division is exceptionally perceptible.

Plan for exchange reasonable stands and covers for lists and value records, outline of logos and re-arranged words, making of designs for laser etching of the serial number on items, bundling, and so forth.

Illustrator review by Ashley Ann W.
Ashley Ann W.

"Incredible for creating graphics, vectors, or components for larger designs"

What do you like best?

The integrity of the tool is incredible - illustrator is the best tool for creating clean, professional graphics simply once you have gotten the hang of it. From colors, to quality, to different dynamic options for shaping, lines, and cuts this tool is the best option for creating graphics I have used.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most intuitive software and will take some time to learn. The best part is that there are so many forums online and advice/help from adobe themselves which make it easy to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you google how to do something, chances are you will find an answer!

We use logos, brands, and graphics creatively to engage our audience and are in the process of forming a recognizable brand image. We use it almost daily to make this happen, and it has increased our visibility 40% in the past 3 months.

Illustrator review by Chelisa A.
Chelisa A.

"A platform with all the tools to create your designs."

What do you like best?

It's an excellent program to create the best vectors or design for your professional work. In my opinion, adobe illustrator is the best program of all that adobe that exists. Digital design is more easy with Adobe Illustrator.

What do you dislike?

I use 2 computers for my work is a Lenovo yoga laptop and for my personal use is a MacBook Air. When I use the Lenovo sometime the platform close because I have Adobe XD and photoshop open and Illustrator is the main tool that I'm using to make things in the other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To have an easy way to the layers. I like a lot the platform but something I lose one layer and I need to see step by step to see what's my error. I love the canvas, everything. As I said is one of the best platform that Adobe has created.

To make every single vector by my own and no downloading for stock websites and make my single vector and be creative all the time. I can explore my creativity in a high way with Illustrator, the tools that are in the platform are the best tools to make everything.

Illustrator review by Katharine L.
Katharine L.

"Essenziale per il tuo lavoro"

What do you like best?

Versatilità e capacità di produrre vari contenuti di marketing. Lo uso per banner, loghi, immagini promozionali, design di siti web e qualsiasi altra cosa necessaria per il mio lavoro. E 'bello avere uno strumento che può produrre varie cose, alcune delle quali non sono il suo obiettivo primario. Illustrator rende possibile tutto ciò che si potrebbe immaginare di fare, sia attraverso strumenti diretti o almeno attraverso l'automazione. E c'è un robusto mercato di terze parti là fuori anche per tutto il resto.

What do you dislike?

E 'un po' difficile da usare in un primo momento, soprattutto se non hai usato i prodotti adobe prima. Quindi c'è un po' di curva di apprendimento che può essere accelerata con innumerevoli tutorial su internet. Personalmente ho seguito un corso per illustratori per imparare a conoscere lo strumento e a familiarizzarmi con il suo utilizzo quotidiano. Quindi sarebbe bello se fosse un po 'più facile da usare e più facile da usare per i primi timer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Controlla alcuni tutorial su YouTube prima di impegnarti con l'illustratore. In questo modo non sarete intimiditi una volta che lo avete e migliorare la vostra simpatia per avere successo con lo strumento. Personalmente l'ho trovato confuso e difficile da usare nei primi giorni.

Illustrator mi aiuta con tutto il materiale promozionale necessario per i miei banner aziendali, progettazione di siti web, immagini di blog, ecc. Posso fare tutto in un unico posto con un unico strumento senza bisogno di imparare e noi molteplici soluzioni.

Illustrator review by Irina G.
Irina G.

"Une diseño vectorial y fotos a la perfección"

What do you like best?

Como diseñadora que aprendió diseño con ese programa, me encanta Adobe Illustrator, donde puedo realmente dejar mi creatividad volar con diseño vectorial, que siempre intento mezclar con fotografías vectorizadas por su excelente herramienta de conversión y perspectivas para dar una imagen moderna. Tiene una integración total con Photoshop, la herramienta de edición de fotos que utilizamos, permitiendo el uso de formatos de archivos nativos en cada uno de ellos y ademas pueden ser obtenidos en el mismo paquete. (Adobe Creative Cloud)

Perfecto para la utilización tanto para diseño web cuanto para material impreso.

What do you dislike?

La compatibilidad de su formato de archivo: Otros programas de diseño vectorial que utilice eran principalmente programas gratuitos que intente utilizar para editar archivos de Illustrator en algún apuro, eran notablemente inferiores pero normalmente no conseguía ni abrir el archivo original...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es la mejor opción si trabajas tanto con imágenes cuanto con vectores, o/y utilizas Photoshop.

Principalmente diseño gráfico, junto a Photoshop, hacemos diseño para nuestras paginas así como material de soporte de Marketing, Illustrator, son las herramientas que nos permiten crear todo el material gráfico necesario para nuestra empresa.

Illustrator review by Khanh T.
Khanh T.

"Nothing Beats Adobe Illustrator!"

What do you like best?

Very powerful software that allow graphic designers to create basically anything. The newer version keeps getting more user friendlier and more powerful tools. It does take sometime to learn and the in's and out's but once you get a hang of it, it can be very fun. It offers so many tools and features that one can never learn it completely!

What do you dislike?

It can be very overwhelming at first when you're new to it and don't know what you're doing. And also because there are so many tools and features, you can feel overwhelmed and discouraged if you're still new and trying to learn it all, which is really impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great and powerful software that is very popular among designers (I can't think of any designers who hasn't used it or heard of it????). Take your time to learn, it can be very overwhelming at first.

Basically any problems that requires illustration and designing works.

Learning about Adobe Illustrator?

* We monitor all Adobe Illustrator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.