Adobe Lightroom Classic

Adobe Lightroom Classic gives you one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing and easily organizes all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.

Work for Adobe Lightroom Classic?

Learning about Adobe Lightroom Classic?

Adobe Lightroom Classic Reviews

Showing 85 Adobe Lightroom Classic reviews
Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Corey M.
Corey M.

"An incredibly powerful RAW image processor"

What do you like best?

Adobe lightroom is great for making nondestructive edits to a large batch of files. Any of the edits you make in lightroom are made and saved to a copy of the original file, so you will always have your original. It is also incredible easy to learn and master. What's even better is that there is a whole community built around the program that provide custom filters and more. Lightroom has helped us to create an incredibly efficient workflow for our projects. You can import your images, sort through and select what you want to use, process the RAW images, add keywords, organize the files, create web galleries, and upload directly to social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

While it is very powerful for batch processing, if you need to make more complicated photo manipulations or fine tuned edits, you are most likely going to have to use Photoshop. As with all Adobe products, you are going to have to pay for a subscription to use it. GIMP on the other hand is free. If you need to retouch photos this is not the program for you. Additionally, this program is only made for editing photos. If you need to edit vector graphics for instance, you'll need to jump into another program like Adobe Illustrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't familiar with other adobe programs, it can be a learning curve in the beginning. But once over the hump, it's pretty intuitive to use.

Batch processing photo files from athletic events that we are photographing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Lightroom Classic
Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Kira C.
Kira C.

"Lightroom is the light of my life"

What do you like best?

I love how much I can change and edit my photos. There's a variety of different ways to label and sort my photos and I'm able to make small edits in addition to being able to tone and process them. I am able to totally transform my photos, make different products, and export them in whatever format I need all within Lightroom.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike about Lightroom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out, it works well for all basic types of photos you might encounter from portraits to nature to city to journalism. It easy to learn and has a ton of great features.

I use Lightroom to edit photos for my job and for my own business. I use it to sort photos and make products like collages for different portrait shoots. It allows me to edit and tone photos however I need.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Kristen H.
Kristen H.

"Best application for batch editing"

What do you like best?

The ability to batch edit and export very easily. While I do love photoshop, I would absolutely recommend lightroom for anyone looking to get through a large amount of photos and being able to apply the same edit to each. Exporting is so easy, with the ability to export to a specific folder and batch name all of your photos. The user-friendly interface has made is quick to learn but has also allowed me to have free reign when editing. There are so many option for adjusting lighting, color, and more that I get excited to plug in new photos and play around with the settings to create a unique look. I also get to go into my phone and with the app, have all the controls I would on my computer.

What do you dislike?

At times, lightroom will freeze or move slower than anticipated when scrolling between photos. The clone tool and others like it don't work very well because it is not an easy layer-friendly software. Any time I hope to do major layer work, I'll turn to Photoshop. Other than that, there isn't anything I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, and use all the control! It is truly amazing how editing can shape a photo, and lightroom makes it easy to be creative.

Being able to turn out a large number of edited photos in a short amount of time- I can see which edits I have liked for previous shoots and apply them to others. My speed of editing has increased because Lightroom has been so easy, and once you get the hang of it, it is

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by S B.
S B.

"Adobe Lightroom - great for quick editing. "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s just geared towards photo editing. It's streamlined for photographers. It is perfect for quick exposure bumps, temp changes, quick skin fixes. I likee that you can use it alongside photoshop. It is a good product. I like that you can shoot in jpeg and work on the jpeg file in lightroom too.

What do you dislike?

The workflow, that you have to click instead of swipe a brush. It’s very limited when compared to photoshop. Lightroom doesn't go as in depth as photoshop does. I work with raw files and lightroom doesn't support raw files as well as photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like the brush features in Photoshop then lightroom isn't going to work. LR is like a light version of photoshop

The only "problem" was the productivity. It slowed down the editing process. It would be beneficial if I needed to lightly edit photos. It doesn't offer enough features for me.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Alan H.
Alan H.

"Creating galleries for web or otherwise...a breeze"

What do you like best?

Once you get past the slightly cluttered interface, it is actually quite intuitive and easy to use! I use it for making web photo galleries that I used to be able to do on previous editions of Fireworks and on Adobe Bridge, until the CC version deprecated the function.

A web search revealed the feature got folded into the newest edition of Adobe Lightroom Classic, now known as Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC.

What do you dislike?

The interface comes off as incredibly intimidating and rather cluttered. A little self-discovery and some web tutorials makes the interface come off as less intimidating, but still rather cluttered and all over the place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know there are other functions for Lightroom Classic, but if you're looking for a tool to create and deploy web photo galleries for your feature, website or portfolio, this is it. There is a little bit of a learning curve due to the intimidating interface and myriad of options, but once you get the web gallery module installed into the program, then you are ready to get your galleries on!

With the feature deprecated off Fireworks and later Bridge, we were unable to create web photo galleries for certain features. Lightroom Classic allowed us to restore the galleries and get certain features back up and running for the first time in years.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Christopher J.
Christopher J.

"Organize and Edit your Photos in Seconds"

What do you like best?

Lightroom is amazing at organizing your photos while allowing you to do some major editing with ease. It also has tagging capabilities so you can find your pictures quick (which is great when you have 1000's). Another feature I love of Lightroom is how easy it is to submit pictures for stock footage.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve of Lightroom can be pretty steep and the Adobe tutorials are kind of skimpy. Fortunately, there are plenty of YouTube videos of tips and tricks you can learn from. Also, there are now 2 versions of Lightroom. Lightroom CC (which is cloud-based) and Lightroom Classic which is desktop based.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to edit and organize your pictures you will be hard-pressed to find a better program. Make sure you decide if you want to use Lightroom Classic (Desktop) or Lightroom CC (Cloud-Based).

Lightroom Classic allows you to quickly organize and edit your pictures from a shoot. Also, once you find a look you like from a shoot you can create a preset from that and then apply that same look with a couple of clicks of a mouse.

For business it allows me to quickly create and organize photo collateral for my website.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by N. A.  L.
N. A. L.

"Lightroom makes editing raw photos a breeze"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use and to edit, the brush tools are really easy to use and the number of available presets to put into lightroom make it a really smooth experience. I love the ability to adjust per the camera used to take the photo as well.

What do you dislike?

Importing presets can be a pain in the butt, it takes forever but once they're in it's easy to use them. Exporting images can take a while and the catalogue back up takes forever, but other than that I really can't fault the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is much easier to use than the newer version of Lightroom and a definite plus side to photo editing and management. I LOVE this program

I'm using Lightroom for photo editing for my social media management, it makes things look crisp and professionl.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Rorie R.
Rorie R.

"Amazing Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

I LOVE Lightroom. I was a little hesitant at first simply because I felt it was a fancier version iPhoto on Macs - and while I do still see how it could be considered this way - I changed my mind when I realized how fast it made editing my photos.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish I could select a specific part of the photo to edit without affecting the rest of the image the way you can in Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't question it - completely worth the money considering how much time you'll save.

I've seriously decreased my editing time, especially with the copy>paste develop settings capabilities. It might seem lazy, but very often my photos have very similar lighting and the editing rarely differs from photo to photo in these cases. Why waste extra time applying the same settings if I don't have to?

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Great for photographers and non-photographers alike"

What do you like best?

As a dabbling photographer, I appreciate the simplicity LR Classic as to offer. As my editing abilities advance, I'm able to use the more sophisticated features the program offers to enhance my style. Syncing with my phone, I'm also able to edit on the go and ensure my photos, whether snapped on my phone or my camera, all have a cohesive look and remain inline with my brand.

What do you dislike?

It can feel overwhelming at first, as there are a lot of tools and levers to play with your photos. I wish there was a fast way to cull photos within the app and an easier way discard those I don't plan to develop or change my mind about as I edit.

With LR, I'm able to remain consistent in my editing and streamline the process. Batch editing my photos saves me a ton of time.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Dana H.
Dana H.

"Really one of the best ways to manage your library of images"

What do you like best?

Adobe Lightroom Classic is the best one stop piece of software for serious photo professionals. While fully compatible with Photoshop for a two way workflow, much of Lightroom's functionality lets you stay within the program for the bulk of your DAM and digital workflow.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Adobe would integrate a sales and licensing tracking module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a single library.. not multiple catalogs

I am able to keep all of my assets in one library and quickly search and build collections, locate images, geo-tag, keyword and make many visual adjustments to my images, along with printing and exporting assets. With Third party plugins I am able to easily publish collections for client review and delivery.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Higher Education

"It was the best thing ever until I tried Photo Mechanic"

What do you like best?

Lightroom is powerful industry-standard software that handles the entire photography workflow from importing and sorting to exporting. It allows photographers to quickly apply metadata and image edits to several photos at once. Along with a thorough set of non-destructive editing tools, it's also a useful tool for searching and maintaining a large catalogue of photos.

My favourite thing about Lightroom is that it allows the user to turn a photo shoot into a cohesive set of photos.

What do you dislike?

Rendering photos is way too slow, and recent performance updates have not made a noticeable difference. When I'm working on a batch of hundreds or thousands of photos, any bit of lag adds up to a lot of time lost. I now start my workflow in Photo Mechanic (which renders previews almost instantly) before moving over to Lightroom to make artistic adjustments and export the photos.

That's really the only thing I dislike about Lightroom. It's a powerful program that I use almost every day. (Including weekends!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent program, but start your workflow in Photo Mechanic up until you have rated your photos and are ready to start processing. It will save so much rendering time.

Lightroom changed how I work with photos because it made batch processing possible. It's an efficient way to browse and edit large amounts of photos.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Dr. C. Michael S.
Dr. C. Michael S.

"Tool for Large Precessing Needs"

What do you like best?

I like that I can edit one image and apply the settings to all photos that were shot with the same setting. Additionally, this allows me to batch process a large number of photos at once.

What do you dislike?

The compressions within, seems to have a negative impact on photos at time unless I export them with the highest settings - which makes my files larger than I would prefer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a photographer that completes your shoot with hundreds of shots - this is a great tool to get the turn-around time that will please your clients. Make that you only batch process those that were shot with the same settings (which usually can be 70+ shots at a time).

Quick turn-around time for shootings such as weddings.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Nereida B.
Nereida B.

"The best tool to edit my works of art"

What do you like best?

What I enjoy the most when using adobe lighroom is that I can synchronize a classic collection with "Lightroom Mobile" and have those photos available for editing in CC, either on the desktop, on mobile devices or on tablets. This is really sensational.

What do you dislike?

I find the handling of the files unclear, probably due to an interface, in some aspects unclear.

No doubt the programmers will have generated a new version based on the criticism of the users. Unfortunately, for costs I can not quickly migrate to the new version

Recommendations to others considering the product

The photo that you have uploaded to the cloud is yours. No one is going to appropriate it. Your Adobe ID protects your photos. They are in the cloud and are your photos.

Adjustment presets brush, such as dodge, burn, soften skin and whiten teeth, no longer exist; simply is allowed to manually adjust the various black sliders exposure, lighting, and white.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by May R.
May R.

"Great for Editing Photos in a Flash"

What do you like best?

I love photoshop because you can go into it and change things drastically but sometimes you just want to edit a lot of photos at once and do simple edits this is where Lightroom comes in. You can edit so fast, just a couple clicks of a button and you have a polished photos. A quick iphone photos looks polished and cleaned up like a professional shot with some fine tuning.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe always offers free trails so test drive it for a month before you commit to purchasing the whole program and if you photoshop you can do a photographer bundle where both programs are less than ten bucks a month. Thats like a cup of coffee for each program!

I love that you can sync it with smugmug and other photo file programs. Super convenient! So people who use those type of program can see the images on their mobile apps. Their file system is super easy to use so you can find photos and organize them quickly.

User in Design

"Much better than Lightroom CC"

What do you like best?

I like this because it's the original lightroom. It's the the interface that I'm used to using and learned on. LR Classic makes basic photo adjustments and batch editing so much easier than Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

Even though it's the Classic, they played with the interface and cluttered it. Viewing my actions and presets as well as exporting to my online gallery has become a process versus a simple click and export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the original interface before the update that occurred in December. So if you want the classic interface, this is the way to go. I also highly suggest that you learn to use Lightroom Classic before using Lightroom CC.

Lightroom Classic not only helps me manage and file each session that I do, but it helps me track editing, make basic adjustments, batch edit, export to both my website and online gallery, and increased my workflow speed. The benefit of being able to save adjustments and do more detailed editing in Photoshop, then send it back, has made it an invaluable asset in production time and workflow.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Nick M.
Nick M.

"True PHOTO editing software"

What do you like best?

Hands down, the best part of Lightroom Classic is that you get to really go in and edit a photo way beyond what is capable in Photoshop. There are so many more options available to artists to use in this platform. Things like noise control can be further manipulated in here at a much higher quality. I also really like that you can sync the settings so that all changes cal be made to a batch of photos rather than editing individually.

What do you dislike?

This is really nit picky but im not a fan of thy e darker UI...most of adobe creative suite products have a dark grey interface they work off of but this one combined with the black is just a little too much for me especially when dealing with black and white photography. It makes it hard for the black and white image to 'pop' how it usually does in any other circumstance

Recommendations to others considering the product

explore all the options available. I still discover new things about this product when I use it and never feel too embarrassed to just google what you can't figure out or a step you forgot.

HUGE photo editing solver. Im able to take the photos from events and meetings and put them into Lightroom and have all in the group effected by the changes I make. It saves us time.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Diogo V.
Diogo V.

"The tool of choice for Photo backup and management "

What do you like best?

I think Adobe Lightroom is a very easy tool to learn. It can streamline your photo editing and management process. You can easily turn decent photos into great ones with a few simple adjustments. You can easily edit multiple files. The ability to copy settings between photos is quite easy to do.Once again Adobe efforts on recognising lenses and cameras used to take the photos is a great plus since we can adjust the photo from it's most neutral point to a specific look.

What do you dislike?

The presets are decent but could be increased in number and styles. The video management could be better and would e great if it could be possible to do simple video colour gradings inside Lightroom. It's also not a cheap addition to your software arsenal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple to use and it will save you time and headaches. It manages your backups and photo looks. I also use it at home for my own personal photo library, manipulation and backup. My kids will thank me in the future.

I can manage my photo projects and organise them into specific folders. And I can do organised backups.

Photoshop is a beast compared to Lightroom. Sometimes if you only need small photo adjustments Lightroom will be the best choice. The RAW processor could be stronger.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Mary Jo M.
Mary Jo M.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I am a beginner photographer and still new to photo editing. Lightroom is an easy way to apply filters and enhancement edits to one, or multiple images, at once.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult for me to view my original image next to the edited version. Maybe I just don't know how to do it, but I wish it was easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Adobe Lightroom Classic, especially to beginning photo editors. i also use Adobe Photoshop, but find that when it comes to simple photo editing, sometimes all the bells and whistles of Photoshop aren't necessary. For strict photo editing, Lightroom is definitely the way to go.

I am saving a lot of time by applying multiple edits and filters to a single photograph, or every photograph I decide to select. It's quick and easy and minimally frustrating.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Higher Education

"Lightroom is what you need to manage and correct professional photographs."

What do you like best?

Slim interface that allows you to focus on the task at hand: managing the library, developing photographs, or printing those photographs. Robust tools to import and export images. The editing tools are deep, but not too deep. Any common tone or color correction you need to make is in Lightroom; it negates the need to open the cumbersome Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

Lightroom has a preferred method of developing photographs. The workflow is very simple, but you can end up with bad results if you don't understand the intended workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recent changes in how Lightroom has a Classic component and a Mobile component may be confusing to many users.

Lightroom is essential for a commercial photographer. When implemented thoughtfully it solves the most common file storage and archiving problems but giving you the flexibility to decide how you focus on your catalogs.

User in Design

"Small cog in the machine"

What do you like best?

Cataloging, culling, integration with Adobe CC suite to start. I really like being able to pull from all my libraries with their advanced filtering as well. The ability to copy and paste edits across multiple photos and apply presets is by far the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tethered capture mode isn't always consistent. Maybe it's my USB cables / camera but seem like it should have some more reliability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the most supported and developed library management and photo editing suites on the market. Adobe has and will hold a grip on the industry for many years to come.

Managing and archiving multiple client projects. I've saved lots of time searching for photos, applying edits and delivering the final product to clients.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Brian F.
Brian F.

"Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

This is the best photo editing software out there. It continues to be updated through Adobe which keeps the software up to date with the latest cameras. I love the new profiles and the presets. Anything that I do not know about Lightroom is available with great videos showing me how to do it which is great.

What do you dislike?

It can run slowly on occasion as your catalog gets large.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic product.

It lets me edit my photos quickly for my clients throughout the world. Clients always need photos quickly so this is very important.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Jarah A.
Jarah A.

"Truly Fantastic Software!"

What do you like best?

Powerful editing software that's easy to use. You can learn the basics in no time, but it's got everything a pro needs too!

What do you dislike?

The library function could be more intuitive. It does keep everything organized but could be a little easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You won't regret the purchase, it's worth every penny of the subscription

Great editing software to really make photos pop! I do photography on the side and am developing a great reputation. Makes exporting and editing quick and painless.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Pavel T.
Pavel T.

"Family and event photographer"

What do you like best?

Wide choice of tools, real color rendition, regular updates.

What do you dislike?

Overall speed is way too slow. Especially for 100+ RAWs project

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the #1 tool for any photographer hands down. Tried C1, Macphun and other products - always came back to Lightroom. Yes, it has it's shortcomings and limitations, but if you need the work done - this is the only way to go for me.

Crossplatform availability. I can use my iPad in the field to develop some RAW files and sent preview to my clients 10 minutes after the photoshoot.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Love Lightroom"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to copy and paste edit settings with ease. And the present photo filters. They are gorgeous.

What do you dislike?

I’m still getting used to the new creative cloud Lightroom. There are many things I still need to learn! It’s not as intuitive for me as my other adobe software programs. Still love learning and using it, however.

I have to edit new hire photos each week for work, and it’s so easy to import a new photo and just paste the last edit settings. So much time saved!

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Haleigh O.
Haleigh O.

"BEST out there!"

What do you like best?

With Adobe Lightroom Classic I love all of the different options. I'm about to edit any thing and really rejuvenate all pictures. I haven't found anything else like this in the market.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the learning curve. At first it took me a bit to know how to use Lightroom Classic, but now I feel like a master!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend! Give yourself some time to play around with the different tools, but you will quickly get it. I like watching youtube videos when trying to learn something new.

I am helping with emails and other photography with Adobe Lightroom Classic. This software benefits me with all of the different variables it allows me to change.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"The best color correction and altering application for photos - stunning Instagram shots"

What do you like best?

Adobe Lightroom lets you make color adjustments to photos. It can create stunning looking pictures even if they were taken on a phone. The ability to download free and purchase presets make it easier than ever to have pictures looking like the pros of Instagram. You have the ability to adjust so many parts of the photo.

What do you dislike?

Have not found much that I dislike about the program. There are a lot of presets for sale out there but if you look in the right spots you can download free ones.

Creating photos that attract the eye of many individuals. The color correction and filter capabilities create professional looking images from any camera. Using these images for social media and marketing to increase your brand awareness.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"My own opinion Adobe Lightroom Classic"

What do you like best?

Adobe Lightroom CC is a system that is materialized in several ways, such as a program for Windows or Mac desktop computers, as an app for iOS and Android mobile devices and as a web tool, all linked to an Adobe Creative Cloud account ( photo storage system in the cloud) of one Terabyte of capacity. The idea is to be able to store the photos (in their maximum resolution) and have them available in all these devices in a synchronized way, being able to organize, store and share them easily and from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Speaking of possible drawbacks, we find a dependence on a high-speed Internet connection for the upload of the originals that we import, the storage offered by Adobe goes through 1TB sections, above the first terabyte it has a cost of € 10 / TB per month. So if you have several TB of photos, it is complex and even quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for a home use, semi-professional for the space in the cloud, it is not enough for a professional, according to my point of view, as well as for users who wish to work with the images in several computers or mobile devices.

I have used it for my own use of photographs, such as amateur photography and photos of my products that I sell on a small scale, so it is useful for the absolute simplification of the import process and the backup copies of the photos, for the saving disk space, the pictures are uploaded to the Internet to the Adobe cloud And above all the ease of working with several computers, mobile phones and tablets without having to manage the photographs, since I can work from the office and from home without any need to load with heavy hard drives.

"Standard Batch Editing"

What do you like best?

Lightroom Classic has pretty comprehensive functionality for batch software. It does what it says on the box: batch retouching.

What do you dislike?

This is more of a personal cultural issue than a problem with the program itself, but the prevalence of Lightroom amongst young photographers has actually made it difficult for me to find qualified retouchers. I work in an environment where I need my people know the ins and outs of Photoshop and knowing Lightroom is just a bonus. Whenever I try to hire someone, though, it tends to be the other way around. They are adept at Lightroom but know next to nothing about comprehensive retouching in Photohsop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really consider if Lightroom is meeting your needs. So far Capture One has been a better option for the company I work for.

We go back and forth on Lightroom. It's too slow for us to shoot directly into, it has less functionality than Capture One, but in the hands of the right person it can solve some issues with editing large numbers of images on a daily basis such as diffences in white balance and exposure from shot to shot. For the most part we're still trying to figure out the best way to incorporate Lightroom into our workflow.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Excelente programa de edición y organización de fotos"

What do you like best?

Este programa permite organizar y gestionar las fotos de una manera muy fácil e intuitiva, incluso si no gozas de conocimientos básicos en programas de este tipo. Cuenta con multitud de filtros, correcciones de lente, ajuste de gradiente, modos predefinidos de efectos, máscaras de color e iluminación, detección de caras... en fin, multitud de opciones que seguro no podrás utilizar en su totalidad. Unas de las cosas que más me gusta, es que tiene conectividad con dispositivos móviles, y que también puedes publicar las fotos directamente en servicios externos como flikr.

What do you dislike?

Si hay que destacar algo negativo, es por ejemplo la lentitud en el tiempo a la hora de importar las fotografías. Y que la conversión de RAW a otros formatos como JPG no tiene tanto detalle en la calidad final de la fotografía como otros programas de la competencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si buscan un programa que ofrezca resultados profesionales pero sin ser muy complejo a la hora de utilizarlo, recomendaría que lo adquirieran, el precio que vale merece mucho la pena. La posible pérdida de calidad a la hora de convertir las imáquenes de RAW a JPG se ve de sobra compensado por la facilidad de uso.

Destacar la facilidad de uso, ya que no cuento con la especialización necesaria en este tipo de programas de edición de fotografías, por lo tanto, me ha permitido poder trabajar con facilidad obteniendo resultados magníficos similares a otros programas mucho más complejos.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Great for bulk editing, sorting and sharing via web"

What do you like best?

the ability to apply preset effects and edits upon import, the way you can quickly duplicate settings across multiple files and the fact that it's non-destructive editing

What do you dislike?

it's not really worked out to share across multiple users and I wish there was a better way for reviewers to view photos and make selects without having to access your account or have a license to the software

quickly editing and delivering photography assets to the client or integrate into other workflows

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"Amazing features and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love that the software allows you to create your own LUTs/presets as well as import plugins. It definitely helps with batch editing. In addition, there are so many features used to edit that apart from manipulating them, this software can do it all.

What do you dislike?

As great as LR Classic is, I have to admit that the CC version is easier to use when editing quickly. The interface could definitely be upgraded, as it looks a bit bulky and outdated now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use LR Classic for intensive, individual photo editing; use LR CC for quick, batch editing.

I was a Photographer for SIFF; I was able to create LUTs/presets for different events and venues and apply them to multiple photos at once rather than having to edit each one individually. I originally had started using Photoshop to edit pictures, but switching to Lightroom made my workflow much faster and more efficient.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by juan luis g.
juan luis g.

"Lightroom, mi software de edición favorito."

What do you like best?

En mi opinión lo mejor que tiene lightroom es su gran variedad de herramientas y su gran rendimiento a la hora de la de edición fotografica.

What do you dislike?

En mi opinión lo peor que tiene Lightroom es su precio, que habiendo otras alternativas en el mercado gratuitas puede quedarse atras, por el resto es el mejor software de edicion

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendaría su uso para todo aquel que quiera un gran software de edición fotográfica, sin importarle el precio, en cambio si prefieres no tener que pagar, hay gran variedad de software con gran rendimiento y gratuitos

Puedes realizar ediciones fotograficas bastante rapidas con este software ganando asi tiempo

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Marcela N.
Marcela N.

"Fantasting tool for batch photography edit!"

What do you like best?

setting up presets and using them for all the photos saves a lot of times. like the compatibility with photoshop as well. Love photo albums

What do you dislike?

I cant flag to remove more pictures at a time when in develop mode with one picture open ( can do it while seeing all pictures as tiles

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great photo management, easy to use, very great for batch edits. Possibility to use presets.

Fast batch editing pictures for social media and clients.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Great for creating a brand "

What do you like best?

I love the presets option - it is so easy to create a social media brand with your photos. And you can share the presets with other users so multiple people can be consistent. This program makes my job a lot faster!

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve when you first get it - it's not super user friendly. The different folder options like Folders, Catalog, Library can get a bit confusing

As the manager of my office's social media, it was taking me a long time to edit every photo in photoshop and difficult to get the photos to look similar - to keep up a consistent branding look. But with Lightroom, I'm able to just click on the saved presets and apply it to a group of photos, then tweak each one a little, but the majority of the work is done for me!

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"A fantastic photo editor"

What do you like best?

You can literally do any photo processing you'll ever need to do with this software (that's not photo manipulation). Truly fantastic, easy to do the basics, but it's all in there. There are so many presets available to download, both paid and free that make it even easier to use.

What do you dislike?

The import/Library area could be more intuitive. It gets messy after a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go for it! This is fantastic software

Easy, inexpensive photo editing software that doesn't sacrifice quality. Very easy to create, use, and import presets that make editing an creating your own look a breeze. Also makes it easy to reopen your catalog.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Adobe Lightroom Classic!"

What do you like best?

Adobe LIghtroom is a very powerful photo organizational, editing, and touchup tool. It is great for batch processes or editing minor things with a huge block of photos. It is also great for touch ups for one off projects too.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage in Lightroom is its inability to store the LCAT file and work from it on a network. The catalogue file must be used locally on your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get on it! It's a powerful tool for people who take a lot of photos and need to organize and manage it.

As a company that makes photocentric products, having Lightroom to make changes and change file names makes it quite easy. We use lightroom to modify file names so in the downstream process, its easier to make variable image products.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Duong V.
Duong V.

"Amazing application for new photographer"

What do you like best?

Lightroom helps me import, organize, manage, and find my images. In turn, Lightroom is photo management and photo editing, combined into a single tool. Easy to use with intuitive interface. The only thing to do is import and enjoy the things that it brings.

What do you dislike?

With the split into two versions: Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic, it makes the first-time users feel a little difficult to reach

I use lightroom to manage the image in the best way. Sometimes I use it to edit a bit of light and color. Photos about container, photos about goods, port,...

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"Best Photo Editing Software!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Lightroom and the ability to copy and paste effects and presets across multiple pictures so I can save time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lag time when I try to edit a long series of large pictures, such as for a timelapse. It takes forever to import them and switch between them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it! It pays for itself!

I can now edit my own photos using much higher quality photos and editing techniques, which has improved my brand presence, as before I was only able to edit on iPhone software.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Lightroom Classic is good, but I prefer other software"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using lightroom. I think it is a program that is more easily learned than other softwares. It's good for batch editing photos and can save a lot of time in that area.

What do you dislike?

I doesn't have all the editing capabilities I enjoy in other softwares. I wish it was better at editing flaws in a photo of editing out pieces of the photo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a good software if you're just beginning, but there are better photo editing and management softwares out there. It is easy to learn, which is great for people that don't need all the advanced capabilities of other software.

I am editing large batches of photos at once which saves me a lot of time. I typically use it when doing basic editing jobs, but not for harder more advanced editing.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"Essential Software for Photographers"

What do you like best?

Simple, organized and easy to use interface. Effortless editing and archiving of all my images.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I can say in the way of criticism of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended software, essential to all photographers. I use it every day and every image I take passes through it at some point, in some way. It has made me a better photographer. Its non-destructive process allows constant revisiting and improvements to all my edits as I learn more.

Massive savings in time editing images and searching through archives. My post editing is far better than it ever was and I can attribute a good part of that to the ease of use of LR. I'm an artist more than a techie but this software blends the two disciplines beautifully so you can be both.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Computer Software

"A great program for bulk editing"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Lightroom is the ability to edit multiply photographs at once. I love that you can copy and paste settings and styles. The tools are very easy to utilize and it's excellent for organization.

What do you dislike?

There are not as many photo editing features at Photoshop. I would still utilize photoshop to get detailed fixes on my imagery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this software if you want to organize, export, and manipulate your photos.

With Adobe Lightroom I am able to easily bulk edit my photos, export and manage multiple albums. It is also great for organization.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"Easy to edit and manipulate large amount of digital images"

What do you like best?

I like the layout and interface - very intuitive to use. No fuss. Empowers you to photo edit at a high level.

What do you dislike?

As a first time user, I need some navigation help and mapping. Otherwise, it's a great tool. It is not too technical, but you do need to spend some time getting to understand the interface.

No need for graphic designers over seas when you have this software. I don't have to depend on other people to make some technical edits when I need them as soon as possible. Self automation.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Meegan D.
Meegan D.

"Lightroom for a Wedding Photographer"

What do you like best?

I love using Lightroom for all of my photos! It has changed the way I operate my buisness.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I was able to keep my catalog a little more organized.

It is a fast and easy way to edit photos and it takes me a few hours to edit a session.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Rachel F.
Rachel F.

"Absolutely Essential for Professional Photographers"

What do you like best?

This has to be the fastest way to edit digital photos. It's extremely efficient and has awesome shortcuts that make editing an entire session done in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the same color power as Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do your research to see what works best for you - Lightroom Classic or Lightroom CC. I prefer Classic, but there are a lot of people who prefer CC.

Every single customer's images goes through Lightroom Classic. It's a key part of my workflow.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.

"Lightroom Classic has everything I need!"

What do you like best?

That it is very easy to learn and that if you want to make a photo book it's very easy to learn and do!

What do you dislike?

What I typically dislike about Lightroom is how basic the editing options are but I guess that's what Photoshop is for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they try out the product before judging it. It's a very effective and helpful program that is useful in a lot of different aspects that some people might not realize.

Currently i'm creating a wedding photography book for someone and Lightroom Classic has made the process flawless.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Best post-shooting processing software"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use, intuitional settings inside the app, amazing spectrum of editing options and the extensive scale. Most tools can be grasped by simply using the app.

What do you dislike?

Difficult storage management for photos, it takes a bit of practice to master. There are online courses that probably need be completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By all means a must for any intermediate to a higher skilled photographer.

My photos look fantastic after the use of LR. I switched from being an amateur photographer to semi-pro photos and have even won a few awards and recognitions.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Remy B.
Remy B.

"The best program to edit the colors of a photo"

What do you like best?

It is super precise whrn you edit the color in the photos, is super efficient with the raw photos in particular, thats the only funcion that we use,

What do you dislike?

Some times is slow to open and use because ee have not a good hardware

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know how to use it its actually a magical program

Some times we do photos with bad contrasts and that things because not every photo is perfect and with lightroom we solve it

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"My go to program for photo editing "

What do you like best?

If you find yourself shooting a lot of photos in RAW, then this is the program for you. From copy and pasting edits from one photo to the next, to the simple to use workspace, this is the main program I use for editing client photos.

What do you dislike?

As with all adobe products, the price is a bit high. Unless you're actively making money using these programs, they tend to be hard to justify the price tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the price tag is high, this is the main program I use to edit all my photos.

This program allows me to make edits quick and has dramatically sped up my workflow. Editing photos takes a long time regardless, so any time I can save makes it worth it.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by brandi t.
brandi t.

"Adobe Lightroom Classic Review"

What do you like best?

I like the is easy to learn quickly and let's you edit photos easily. Being able to batch edit is super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the program crashes a lot and is very slow. I also dislike that it is now subscription based service - I prefer to pay for the program once and not monthly

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a fast computer to run the program

I like the interface more than other programs I have used in the past

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Nickolas S.
Nickolas S.

"Still provides the best workflow for “real” work"

What do you like best?

The “classic” variant of Lightroom is familiar and fast. It makes quick work of a true professionals workflow, from import to export, without muddying the interface with unnecessary “features”.

What do you dislike?

While the “classic” variant of Lightroom is still “best” for a professional workflow, why not have the ability to transition between both in one product?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything you’re used to, albeit improved. Classic should probably be referred to as “pro”.

Rapid editing of photos, a familiar interface that older seasoned photographers recognize, not having to retrain staff...

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Financial Services

"Great for moderate editing of photos "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use With Lightroom as opposed to photoshop.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t as many functions you can perform as a more in depth program like photoshop. It’s more for light editing

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great resource for photographers and people who want an easy to use editing software with just enough features.

As a photographer I use Lightroom to up exposure in settings that would otherwise produce a poor photograph. It’s my primary source of editing

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Best Editing Software for Photography"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Library feature for content management. Creating my own filters.

What do you dislike?

The software is slow sometimes when cycling through photos while editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something simple and easy to use that will help you get your work done quicker, look at Lightroom.

Helps me manage my content and I'm able to edit my photos and get them back to clients on a timely basis.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great editing program!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily edit photos without needing to know a lot! It's easy to use and really helps to enhance my photos!

What do you dislike?

I really have not experienced a downside to using Lightroom. It has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to get started...it's really user-friendly!

I have been using this to edit photos I take to publish on our social media sites. Has really helped!

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Yana B.
Yana B.

"I love it for its simplicity "

What do you like best?

Easy to understand interface, fast response, great customer support

What do you dislike?

Pricing for adobe products may be a question but it well worth it so once you with them you pretty sure it will work

Recommendations to others considering the product

May be to reconsider payment plans

Editing images especially series of the same images was a pleasure because you can save all the settings and presets

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Brittany A.
Brittany A.

"Freelance Photographer"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, perfect for beginners and pros.

What do you dislike?

There is no feasible option to separate presets into different categorized folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a good software to start you out on professional editing! It doesn't stop there though. They continue to raise the bar for professional photographers, allowing for faster workflow and greater organization.

It stems away from cliche editing styles, allowing for creativity.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Luke D.
Luke D.

"Very few complaints"

What do you like best?

How powerfully i can manipulate photos into different styles

What do you dislike?

How it slows down sometimes when i am deep into a catalog

Recommendations to others considering the product

Professional photographers need it

Lightroom is an essential part of my workflow for editing photos from a shoot before i deliver them, it helps me maintain a certain style and look across the photos i deliver

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"For easy use"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy, making editing enjoyable. You can edit 200 photos in less than 2 hours.

What do you dislike?

That you can sync your photos to your mobile anymore. You have to use a separate app now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience to learn how to use it.

Editing weddings is so much easier, it cuts down so much time.

"Super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

That I can quickly edit images in one location. Ability to batch edit multiple images. Easy to use. Can create photo albums in LR as well for clients!

What do you dislike?

Not every feature is available. That's about it.

Lightroom allows me to save customs presets that I can use for future images.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Valentin S.
Valentin S.

"Lightroom"

What do you like best?

Ease of use with advanced features. Sometimes for fast edits of pictures I use it instead of Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

That you need to get a yearly licenses instead of buying it outright.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it

Create albums for clients, global editing, ease of attaching watermark. More advanced than Photo.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"I use adobe lightroom often to edit photos for my photography business. I would recommend it highly"

What do you like best?

It is easy to make presets so that you do not have to start from scratch for each photo

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to fine-tune your editing like you can in photoshop, and you cannot work in layers

Adobe classic makes it faster for me to do my work

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Paige P.
Paige P.

"Opt for Photoshop"

What do you like best?

I like that this product is catered to just editing photos.

What do you dislike?

It’s honestly very hard to use and the tutorials aren’t very beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would opt for Photoshop because it’s easier to use and quicker!

I used it to edit hi-res images for a magazine cover photo.

"Not for Me"

What do you like best?

I like that I can store an entire library of images in this program and toggle between images easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how slow this program moves. It takes FOREVER to open and is just clunky overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know many people love lightroom but it's too slow for me. I would suggest not storing many photos in the program and a time. It's not great on the management end.

I have Lightroom but I no longer use this program in my day to day work.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"Convenient and detailed product"

What do you like best?

I love the precision you can achieve in editing images with this product. The swipe bars make it very convenient to have total control

What do you dislike?

The fix-it tool is a nice idea but I find it much easier to pop images into photoshop and correct something with the stamp tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for editing photos and correcting images for work or your portfolio.

Exceptional in color-correcting images and editing them to your liking with detailed precision.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"One of the best photo workflow/management software."

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and lots of adjustment for photos and raw non destructible editing

What do you dislike?

None whatsoever, this is perfect for my workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use presets or make one!

Workflow on large photo shoot with a lot of pictures

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Cooper S.
Cooper S.

"Ease of use!"

What do you like best?

The GUI in Lightroom makes it very easy to use and is great for touching up photos

What do you dislike?

It crashes and freezes a little more than i'd like

Touching up photographs for customers, making the customers images more pleasant to view

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"Easy, professional editing software"

What do you like best?

The easy of use and simple interface makes this software a great alternative to photoshop for me

What do you dislike?

I only wish there were more profile options

It makes photos look professional very quickly and painlessly

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Internet

"Slow but best I’ve found"

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to use and gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

It is very slow and dispite many attempts by myself and others the request to support multiple threads and speed up the system continue to be ignored

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have enough ram to manage the systems needs

I am able to organize all of my shoots in a single software so I don’t have to be disorganized using many different platforms.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"So good!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and work with, amazing preset settings, user friendly setup, presets are amazing to use and an amazing tool to edot photos with

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dont dislike about Lightroom besides connect issues with the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make more presets?

We are using this for your company photo editing process for taking photos for clients that are in the real estate business.

"Lightroom Review "

What do you like best?

I have been using Adobe Lightroom classic for two months now, and I can't believe I haven't used it sooner! The features it provides including color correction, presets, and tone curves are phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

The interface seems a little outdated- similar to Avid Media Composer. It would be cool to see it look more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YOUTUBE TUTORIALS

I am able to develop higher quality images.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Easy and quick"

What do you like best?

Batch editing has made everything far less tedious

What do you dislike?

Export default settings are difficult to change and have the software remember

Time management and ease of presets

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Best way to keep photos organized."

What do you like best?

I like how I'm able to make minor or major adjustments as well as organize my photos by rating and color coding. I also like that I can ad keywords.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how slow it can sometimes be when uploading or when scrolling through photos.

I've been able to organize client photos and tag them with appropriate keywords as well as proper copyright info.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Reid P.
Reid P.

"Adobe"

What do you like best?

It helps project my videos in the best fashion

What do you dislike?

It stalls my computer and makes it slow at times

Final cut

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"Lightroom makes photo editing easy."

What do you like best?

You don’t have to use Photoshop to simply edit photos. Lightroom is much faster and simpler, saves a bunch of time.

What do you dislike?

The inability to mask objects like in Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Lightroom for simple editing and Photoshop for intense editing.

Makes photo editing a breeze. Saves me a bunch of time compared to using Photoshop for simple photo editing.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Lightroom is lit!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and the tutorials are great if you have any questions

What do you dislike?

I have only been using this product for a few months, but I have not had any issues with it so far.

Huge help with editing photos - the photos we take for our social media are so much better now

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Lightroom magic"

What do you like best?

I love how Lightroom has so many options to create beautiful pictures and I love adding presets to it! It simple and quick to use

What do you dislike?

That I can’t add words or overlays, I really like some of the effects that photoshop has to offer that Lightroom doesn’t.

That I can get my work done quickly

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Financial Services

"Best photo editing software out there"

What do you like best?

The editing panel makes it very easy to quickly adjust all aspects of your photo. And batch editing is a breeze with the copy and paste functionality.

What do you dislike?

The healing brush tool can be a bit more robust. Maybe function more like the clone stamp tool in Photoshop?

Easily editing photos. Efficient management of photo assets.

User in Photography

"I love the detail I can correct"

What do you like best?

I love the quality I’m able to deliver to my clients through the editing software

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more hands on learning available. I taught myself through YouTube videos

I started with simple editing programs, but Lightroom helped tremendously by giving me more options and flexibility

"Batch Editing"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to sync settings between multiple photos. Saves so much time!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the arrow keys don't work when you hover over an adjustment bar

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you a lot of time, powerful program

Great for quick turnaround for wedding and event photography.

"Lightroom Classic"

What do you like best?

Easily compatible with other Adobe applications, syncs well with various programs, easy to use, & great editing source for all photography.

What do you dislike?

Constant updates that change layouts of tools & program settings.

Provides photography editing for my business needs to adhere to clients' unique editing styles.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Administrator in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Administrator in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive interface and layout, makes it easy to complete my projects.

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of a subscription requirement. I prefer cloud file storage for cross-platform access with full program (vs limited) functionality.

Better than having to edit through Instagram!

"like it"

What do you like best?

I like adobe lightroom best. it allows me to edit photos quickly. I like how the programs work to get her well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how adobe lightroom does not have layers like photoshop. I would find actions and layers helpful in my workflow

I save time

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Music
User in Music

"Amazing editing software"

What do you like best?

I like its organized tools, the way everything is created to enhance the art of an image.

What do you dislike?

Lacks speed in some devices causing crashes in images

It provides for fast image editing, sorting, and marketing

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Super quick and simple to use with tons of flexibility

What do you dislike?

Hard to revert back to past versions of documents

Adjustments to photos is quicker and easier

"Lightroom is great"

What do you like best?

I like that it is free yet has many different options

What do you dislike?

It has too many tools and sometimes i get confused

editing photos

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

The tools that Lightroom has for photography are great!

What do you dislike?

The price for beginners photographers is high

Time, media management

Learning about Adobe Lightroom Classic?

* We monitor all Adobe Lightroom Classic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.