Adobe PDF Pack

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services that allows you to convert documents and image files to PDF, combine multiple documents into one PDF and export PDFs to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF formats.

Work for Adobe PDF Pack?

Learning about Adobe PDF Pack?

Adobe PDF Pack Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 12 Adobe PDF Pack reviews
Adobe PDF Pack review by Ava H.
Ava H.

"Great resource for work related documents"

What do you like best?

The documents that the PDF Pack creates are always uniform; you know your recipient is going to see a polished, uniform document. It eliminates the worry of your work looking sloppy and unfinished.

What do you dislike?

You cannot edit PDF files with the PDF pack, you need Acrobat DC in order to do that. I wish there was a bundle or different way to make it more convenient to change the document in the software itself.

I'm able to ensure that my documents are legible and uniform. The PDF Pack allows me to sign and fill out forms, without the hassle of printing and scanning it back to the sender. It also is convenient when I have to put different files into the same document, I can combine my PDF documents into one cohesive place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe PDF Pack
Adobe PDF Pack review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Makes forms and editing a breeze"

What do you like best?

I always thought Adobe was for PDF files. Once I started using it at work to both create and send forms to and from our clients I saw all of the possibilities. I like how versatile this software is.

What do you dislike?

It seemed to be harder to use than it should be until you get familiar. I had to spend some time "playing" with the software before I felt comfortable with it and I was able to complete a task rather quickly and without trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software, there are so many uses for it. Once you get in and start using it you realize that you can use it for more than you intended it for.

We needed to make multiple forms for a long list of clients to sign so that we could submit them for their continuing education classes. We were able to generate personalized forms in just a few minutes. We were able to edit images and documents in one program to create brochures for different product lines.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Adobe PDF Pack review by kaif s.
kaif s.

"Best Thing Ever"

What do you like best?

I have premium version for this, and this amazing. Has made my life so mcuh easier as I work a lot documents that are pdf-ed.

What do you dislike?

Honestly- NOTHING. But who wouldn't want a few more features thrown in at same money.:D

Documents editing, proofing, adding commetns, changing, editing scanned docs.

Adobe PDF Pack review by User in Higher Education

"Adobe PDF Pack is the ultimate PDF Creating, merging and editing tool"

What do you like best?

This app has everything you could possibly need in order to manage, create, edit, share attractive, nice and visually engaging pdf documents in your pc, or in any other devices. As a teacher, I find it very handy to be able to check and edit the dozens of pdf documents I usually send to my students. I totally recommend this tool to any professional teacher or business person.

What do you dislike?

This cool app can be a little too expensive. However, it is totally worth your money

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are able to pay the subscription, go for it, this is an excellent product,

The possibility of managing and editing existing pdf documents at ease, having the chance of merging the app to your pc and devices,

Adobe PDF Pack review by User

"PDF's are completely editable "

What do you like best?

It's easy to compose your own PDF based on other documents, I noticed that it helped saving paper and ink since we didn't have to print and scan again documents just to fill something or add a signature.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to transform any pdf file to doc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how much you're going to use it. It is really worth it if you use it all the time and need to save time. But there are other options available.

Fill documents with dates, signatures, check marks, unite 2 or more pdfs, delete pages, etc. Thissoftware helps saving a lot of time.

Adobe PDF Pack review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"Adobe PDF Pack Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to consolidate single page PDFs into a multiple page PDF

What do you dislike?

I dont like the limited editing capabilities (edit text, sign and fill, add editable text boxes)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Editing text capabilities

Not many clients have Adobe Pack to be able to edit PDFs on their end. I dont see too many benefits compared to Adobe Acrobat

Adobe PDF Pack review by Patience B.
Patience B.

"Amazing one 4 all tool to get from a word to pdf"

What do you like best?

Easily access all files form edit and go click if a button and i sign and go, no more waiting

What do you dislike?

Does have lag at times but not to often some documents like excel are tricky

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to save time, paper and money. Quick turn around for documents

Easily edit all projects at once signing and recieving signatures

Adobe PDF Pack review by Haley C.
Haley C.

"Standard in business"

What do you like best?

easy signing ability, verifiable signature, and trackable. I also like being able to lock the documents.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to sign certain documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and broadly used, and is nice that adobe reader is free to all for public records.

Verifying signatures on records and documents for electronic filing.

Adobe PDF Pack review by Melissa M. B.
Melissa M. B.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can take a word document and essentially duplicate it to meet your needs

What do you dislike?

I wish they’re was a way thT you can get in touch with someone when you have a question or need help

None...

"Adobe"

What do you like best?

I Like that I can covert anything into a PDF form

What do you dislike?

That it is a times complicated to use and I’m not extremely tech savvy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get this product it’s a lifesaver

We are able to convert all of our files into a PDF form

"Easy Enough"

What do you like best?

Easy enough for reading PDFs and saving scanned docs.

What do you dislike?

Not intuitive to an ametuer to make major edits.

Being able to scan and send docs to coworkers in a timely manner. The benefit is in its easy installation.

Adobe PDF Pack review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Adobe is a must"

What do you like best?

The fill and sign feature is the best part of the software

What do you dislike?

The printing changes that happen if you choose “Print with PDF size”

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for editing documents and document conversion.

Signing and sending documents

Learning about Adobe PDF Pack?

* We monitor all Adobe PDF Pack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.