Adobe Photoshop

Software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance.

Work for Adobe Photoshop?

Learning about Photoshop?

Adobe Photoshop Reviews

Showing 4804 Photoshop reviews
Photoshop review by <span>Mark W.</span>
Mark W.

"Photoshop is AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

I have been a photoshop user for years and I love that they continually advance and listen to what their users need and update their program accordingly. I love that the adobe photoshop community is so helpful with one another. You can go onto the forums to ask other users to help you figure out a way to solve the problem or to figure out a faster way to do things. You can search youtube for tutorials that can take you through step by step. Photoshop is so used by designers because of the effectiveness

What do you dislike?

I dislike how they are doing everything cloud based, I'm not sure how it will be in the future and if it will be synced a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the majority of adobe products you can do a MONTH long trial run of their software. So definitely try it out and view some tutorials on their forum or just browse the internet. Almost every person in design uses this product so you will never be short of new things to learn, also if you are in a jam you can figure it out and be taking through everything step by step by other helpful users who share their knowledge through videos.

Solving all the design work with this program. Anything that saves you time and is easy to use and you don't have to use multiple programs for is a great thing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Photoshop
Photoshop review by <span>Amie S.</span>
Amie S.

"So much is possible in Photoshop"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to get to the final result your after, in a variety of different ways. I know that my co-workers and I all have different tools and presets that we prefer, but we're still able to finish our designs or alterations with wonderful results.

What do you dislike?

Getting your preferences and settings at the beginning can be a little tedious, but that happens with all programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is SO much to learn and so much that can be done in Photoshop, try not to get overwhelmed and try out as much (or as little) of the program that you'd like. It's amazing!

There are certain things that can only be done in Photoshop. Sometimes there are things in a computer rendering that have to be changed after the final file has been saved and using Photoshop can save a ton of time and money (as opposed to re-rendering a huge file).

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Photoshop review by <span>Todd J.</span>
Todd J.

"Photoshop 2018 has great new Brush Management"

What do you like best?

The 2018 version of Adobe Photoshop has a new highly improved brush management system along with new brushes from Kyle Webster and others. Very easy to import and create libraries. I also enjoy the improvements to Select & Mask, variable fonts, copy/paste for layers, the new Learn panel which connects you right to online tutorials and much more!

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools are now harder to find that I have been used to using in previous versions, but you can customize your side menus to include the tools you use the most. There is some lag to 3rd party addons even with high end graphics card in Windows, for example Corel ParticleShop plugin brushes lag greatly with very little support from Adobe or Corel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must have for digital artist and photo editing professionals. While you can achieve similar results from lesser priced competitors, being subscribed to Adobe you are always first to get continued software updates without having to buy new downloads.

Works seamlessly with Adobe Lightroom and Corel Painter cutting down my production time for new artwork. Exporting image formats is a breeze, and backing up your artwork to Adobe's provided cloud drive is also a nice feature. They also now include an online portfolio for your work that is very professional in appearance and easy drag and drop interface.

Photoshop review by <span>Charis G.</span>
Charis G.

"Photoshop is pretty much my life."

What do you like best?

As someone who spends 10+ hours a day using photoshop, I absolutely love how simple the design of the program is. It's powerful, does everything I need it to, and the design of the tools doesn't distract me from the task at hand. I love that they have incorporated tutorials on how to design different graphics, prints, etc within photoshop. It has really become a program that anyone can learn to use.

What do you dislike?

My only qualm with photoshop is that sometimes my creative cloud account will randomly log out and I have to log in to use the program. It's obviously not a huge deal, but adds another minute or two to my start up process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're new to graphic design and you're scared to start using photoshop - don't be. It's a beautiful tool that will change your life and your business. Adobe even offers courses + tutorials within your photoshop application that help you get a jump start. You really can't find another program that's better.

I'm able to design everything I need in one program. Before, I was having to use 2-3 programs to design everything I needed to run my business / help other businesses. Photoshop streamlines my process and makes my workday a breeze.

Photoshop review by <span>Michelle K.</span>
Michelle K.

"Excellent Software Creates Excellent Work"

What do you like best?

I love Photoshop's easy to navigate system and how it feels anything can be created — nothing is impossible — with this software. I use it for everything: photo editing, graphic design, retouching in any degree. On the day to day, we use it to edit the images that run in print and online. Personally, I use it in congruence with Adobe Illustrator to create the house ads and fillers we publish in print, as well as to work with advertisers to create their content that runs alongside ours. I recommend all of my employees use Photoshop, though they're encouraged to use whatever they like best. Most of them do use Photoshop. I love the flexibility and diversity of the software.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something to dislike about Photoshop. I would say that the only thing that initially turned me off is the cost, but after using and experiencing Photoshop, time and time again it proves that it is worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are battling between Adobe Photoshop and any other software, I 100% recommend that you choose Photoshop. The user experience and quality of the work you will produce are unparalleled. And, if you're unsure about how to use the software or are nervous about switching, there are infinite tutorials online and in books that you can use to develop your skills. Once they are developed, they are invaluable.

Photoshop is my go-to software for every job task. It allows me to create beautiful images or graphics quickly and support the company's endeavors with advertisers effortlessly and beautifully. The benefits are endless. Unlike a lot of other editing softwares, Photoshop is so easy to use and functions perfectly across multiple platforms and can export image documents for use across any platform: web, print, etc. We rely on Photoshop and other Adobe systems for everything our production team does. There is no other one software that we can use to achieve all of our business needs.

Photoshop review by <span>Michele R.</span>
Michele R.

"Image editing and post-production"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is the best software for editing images, for post-production photography and to make excellent photomontages. It has very professional tools, suitable both for beginners and experts, and works perfectly with Illustrator and InDesign. It is also possible to create graphic layouts, especially for the web, which can be exported for Adobe XD for some time.

What do you dislike?

In some situations the software is a bit slow if not used by a very powerful computer, especially if you use the Timeline panel. I would also improve the compatibility of the elements with Illustrator. As far as photomontages and digital imaging are concerned, I think it is the best ever and I can not blame it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best known of its kind and certainly also the most professional. If you're lucky enough to get to know its functions, you can do some fantastic work, and it has several functions such as exporting resources for graphical interfaces, 3d panels, the timeline panel for animations. Impossible not to count it among the best software of a graphic designer.

I use photoshop to improve images and photos to be used in my graphic design work, so I happen to insert filters, more contrast or brightness, remove imperfections, isolate some elements from the background. For some time I'm using Photoshop to create layouts for web pages or smartphone interfaces.

Learning about Adobe Photoshop?

* We monitor all Adobe Photoshop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.