Adobe Photoshop

4.7
(6,180)

Software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance.

Work for Adobe Photoshop?

Learning about Photoshop?

Adobe Photoshop Reviews

Showing 6,184 Photoshop reviews
Photoshop review by User
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Photoshop
Photoshop review by Ricardo Andrés P.
Ricardo Andrés P.

"PHOTOSHOP THE EDITOR FOR EXCELLENCE"

What do you like best?

It is the most extended design and photo editing program thanks to the ease of its software for graphic design work or we need to make assemblies or photographic compositions from the simplest complicated ones and you do not need an internet connection to work it.

What do you dislike?

There is no doubt that Photoshop is a program that will always have very favorable comments, since it allows to edit images easily, however, its only disadvantages are related to its installation, since this is a very important issue that makes it difficult to work on some computers because it is very heavy, we also have the fact that, if you do not know how to handle the interface well, you will not be able to work with all its potential, a problem that is solved by watching the tutorials and, finally, its high price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you consider yourself a fervent lover and admirer of the editions of images or photos, whether professional or personal level then PHOTOSHOP is the editing program that I recommend, as it is a tool with which we work, where your creativity and imagination are taken to a level in which only you put the limits because, even if we have Photoshop if we are lacking in imagination or simply we do not have talent, we will not do anything "EXPLODE YOUR CREATIVITY WITH PHOTOSHOP TO THE MAXIMUM"

At the business level with Photoshop I make edits of images, banners, photos, etc. For the pages and social networks

Likewise at a personal level it has been useful for the editions of the images in the pages in which I am an administrator giving a more personalized touch.

The benefits are in the wide spectrum that we can capture in the editions once you are familiar with the entire Photoshop interface.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Photoshop review by punisa p.
punisa p.

"Best photo editing software"

What do you like best?

I love their new features in CC 2018. It's easy to use compare to other picture editing software.

I often design flyer on photoshop and editing photo for website and it makes my life easier with all the tools that they are already provided. I like the filter feature that I can liquify the shape of the picture without ruining the original shape. It's easy to select the part that you don't want by using the magic wand tool. Especially, I like Clone stamp that I can copy the pattern and paste in the picture to fix the other area. Therefore, my work results got a lot compliments from my supervisor.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the error and slow process when I use the filter on the pictures. It would be great if they could fix the errors. I don't like the brush feature, it is so confusing. I can't add fonts that I want to work with on the software. Moreover the price is not affordable. They should discount for the education institution or non profit organisation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes life a lot easier when they got all the features that I need. I would recommend this software to all designers, photographers, and graphic designers. When you are not sure of what template to use, you could go on Adobe stock to find new and fun template to work on. It's so easy and it will make you finish your works faster.

I use this software a lot for work such as design flyer, newsletter, portrait, painting, and editing pictures for website. It makes life a lot easier when they got all the features that I need.

Photoshop review by Ian A.
Ian A.

"Adobe Photoshop is Stable Classic Image Editor That Almost Never Fails!"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to process batches of images really quickly. Changing canvas sizes, checking for any pixel artifacts, and saving presets for image editing. I mainly use Illustrator, but have colleagues that work more in Photoshop. It's nice that there are some similarities between the two, and I'm able to sometimes intuitively get through problems. There is also so much sensitivity and constant improvement on the magic band tool. I've really seen an improvement in productivity with that feature over multiple versions.

What do you dislike?

I wish Photoshop and Illustrator were more closely connected with how the hot keys work. I use hot keys all the time and sometimes productivity slows down with I have to go into Photoshop. I don't really like that the background layer starts off locked on Photoshop. It is kind of annoying. I sometimes find the hot key tab and f to be maybe not great choices. Especially for beginners. It takes me a long time to remember this when I come back to photoshop after a month or two of not using it. Jut a personal issue I guess.

Being able to work with lot of images that have transparency. I submit a lot of stuff to LINE Creator site, and checking that images have transparent backgrounds and are the right size is something I spend a lot of time on. So it helps me to be able to use even just these really simple features of Photoshop quickly and intuitively thorough hot keys.m

Photoshop review by Jesús R.
Jesús R.

"Photoshop is the best software to develop graphic design projects! And for illustrators too!"

What do you like best?

Thanks to its simple and comfortable interface, I can do a lot of things in Adobe Photoshop: Edit photos, apply effects, create various designs (business stationery, brochures, logo, digital drawing, animated gif, images with PNG transparency). This program maybe is not done to work the graphic design to 100% if not only the part of photography, but personally I feel very comfortable using all the tools that Photoshop offers to carry out my projects of Graphic Design. I use this program since it was in its Cs3 version, and the truth is that whenever they update they add very useful tools in terms of the interface, as it is to locate the utimo project through photographs. 100% recommended!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Adobe photoshop, it seems to me a very versatile program, despite being a tool for photography specifically, it has helped me with countless projects.

Maybe the only inconvenience I have had with this program is that sometimes it consumes a lot of ram memory, or it can be closed if we have many programs open at the same time, giving the possibility of losing our project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my graphic designers colleagues, I recommend photoshop for its versatility, I know that maybe it is not the right program to design, but you will see if you can work the graphic design with Photoshop and do amazing and professional things! I recommend it!

Thanks to photoshop I can make any graphic element that I need to satisfy the needs of my clients such as graphic material for videos, business cards, corporate manuals, logos, photo manipulation, photography, besides that with photoshop I can ink my drawings and add digital color giving them a very professional touch.

Photoshop review by Adriana S.
Adriana S.

"The most competitive tool in the graphic design market."

What do you like best?

The work with this tool is very diverse, it adapts according to the needs and the user experience, its work in layers and groups allows a composition and an adjustment that allows a better result in the editions of images. Rendering to join the image is very useful in terms of minimizing weight, as well as being able to save it for a web format that you can use on your own page.

What do you dislike?

The way to work in layers and adjust with different tools becomes difficult if you do not have much experience, if you want to have a better finish in the designs, you must practice a lot since it is not very intuitive in terms of a professional design.

Photoshop gave me a better result in terms of editing and creating graphic designs, the tools are adapted according to their uses or knowledge in the area, in addition to having all the necessary tools so you can design what you want.

Photoshop review by Patty A. C.
Patty A. C.

"The best photo editor"

What do you like best?

It is a must for the high quality photographic edition. It has a very powerful ability to create unique compositions such as quality montages and combined photographs. The use of layers is very useful and you can combine effects and compositions, settings, texts and layers of styles. The filters are exceptional, especially the Gaussian blur and the distortion filters. You can expand the functionality by installing third-party plugins, which are mostly purchased for free and installed in a matter of seconds.

What do you dislike?

It is complex to use if you have no experience on its use. It is highly recommended to do a course or a tutorial before starting in photoshop. This software consumes a lot of ram memory so you should have a computer at least mid-range to work adjusted to the minimum requirements. The price is very high so I recommend it to professionals in the area, if you are a beginner and want to do simple jobs then there are other free alternatives that will help you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite the high price is highly recommended this software, the quality and power puts it well above its competitors. I love..

This software has become a standard in graphic design for both print and web applications. In my company we use it for all our designs as well as for our clients' projects. Due to the complexity we have been given the task of training new staff before starting a project. This program is very powerful and we feel highly satisfied with its use.

Photoshop review by Brenda Carolina V.
Brenda Carolina V.

"Leading photo retouching software"

What do you like best?

It is an image editor with which you can create your designs easily and professionally, has a wide range of tools designed to optimize the work of the graphic designer, I love the way you work with the layers, you also have smart options with which you can give you amazing effects, and if you are starting with this editor, you will find a lot of material on the web that will teach you how to use it correctly.

What do you dislike?

It is a very heavy software, so you need a computer with good features to be able to use all its features as it should be, I could also say that for independent designers the cost of their license is a bit expensive, and it can be a bit complex to learn if you have not used similar editors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth paying its cost since it offers many ideal options to create designs of all kinds and with excellent quality.

By working by capable I can design in a more productive and structured way, and the ability of this editor to support almost any image format makes it my favorite.

Photoshop review by Cara C.
Cara C.

"Fun to use but interface can get confusing"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to really create anything you want within Photoshop. After you learn the software and how to utilize it properly, it really becomes your go-to design system. Photoshop is pretty much your one-stop shop for all design related activities.

What do you dislike?

My main problem with Photoshop is the difficulty of finding certain areas in the software. It is all hidden in the tabs, which makes sense because there are so many, but sometimes it is difficult to find what I'm looking for. This is also relevant to finding certain tool bars. Often times, I find myself googling where to find certain things in Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend taking a class in Photoshop before committing the money to it. Once you learn how it operates, it is pretty straight forward. If you have no background with the software I can imagine some frustrations with it.

Photoshop allows me to create content for our social media platforms and all other needs. This includes graphics for different white papers, brochures, business cards, etc... Pretty much any material I need to create goes through Photoshop first.

Photoshop review by Quim Valeria M.
Quim Valeria M.

"Excellent results for professional design jobs."

What do you like best?

Great image editing capacity, has a variety of tools that can help you in what you need, has a professional finish and best of all is that you can work with groups and layers for better organization and export of PSD files for your redesign in the future, you can also change the weight of the images without losing much quality.

What do you dislike?

The initialization of this program is very slow, because when you try to open a desktop and run it, you have to wait for all the components to load, as well as being a heavy design editor and a bit expensive for a professional version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nowadays it is very popular because it offers excellent design capabilities, if you want to start designing it is a very useful tool and will provide you with excellent work and design opportunities.

The comfort in the work and the familiarization with this popular tool allowed us to quickly converge in the selection of tools, it is not so intuitive, but it offers all the tools for professional designs.

Photoshop review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"Use Photoshop for Online Graphics"

What do you like best?

Like how easy it is to use and the options for editing! Plus using it with creative cloud is awesome. Love all the ways you can export from a photoshop save, to a .jpeg, to a .pdf. makes sharing documents a whole lot easier. Also love how when integrated with the cloud you can easily edit from one Adobe product to the next. Also LOVING Adope Spark; being in social media this platform has been a life savor!

What do you dislike?

I would like more tutorials on the new things added on updates. I'd like to use the program to its full potential . Also if I wasn't a student of design I feel that a lot of people would find Adobe products to be a bit intimidating. Like I suggested have more tutorials and even a better user friendly interface would really turn people on to Adobe products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in need of an all around design program Adobe Photoshop is one stop shop! Integrating this with the cloud can be a designers dream program. You get everything and me being in the field of social media. Adobe Photoshop has been a life saver. From editing pictures to touching up images, to even creating flyers and promotional materials Adobe Photoshop can do it ALL!

Photo editing, Graphic Design, Flyers, basically anything with modern marketing. The benefits I've realized is this is an all around great program to design! Being a social media analyst with my company i'm constantly editing pictures and touching up images and this program has become a lifesaver! Not only that inticrating things with the cloud saves me time and also exposes me to all the great products that Adobe has to offer.

Photoshop review by Het S.
Het S.

"Best designing and editing tool for everyone"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to learn and use. The automatic selection tools such as magic wand and quick selection are really helpful when editing photos and working with photos with distinct backgrounds such as a company logo or a product photograph. Almost all graphic designing and photo editing related tasks can be easily and quickly get done with the help of Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

With all the benefits of Photoshop, one thing that I dislike is the subscription plan that Adobe has to offer, it makes you pay for the Software after every certain fixed time (based on your subscription). There should be a one-time buying option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely give it a try. Whether you want to work on posters, infographics, featured images, photographs, web graphics everything is possible to be done with Photoshop.

When creating presentations and posters for our organization, Photoshop turns out to be really helpful in creating content that can stand out and is self-explanatory. Photoshop is also useful in making infographics that help explain our vision or idea in a more expressive way.

Photoshop review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Highly Recommend This Alongside the Other Adobe Products!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how all the Adobe products kind of complete each other, as Adobe InDesign and Illustrator allow for graphic design creation whereas Adobe Photoshop allows for editing and manipulating photos. What I like best is how the three software works very well together and can be integrated together in a project to create amazing content with beautifully edited photos done on Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that the filters need to be updated. They tend to make photos look much worse than they initially were. I really like the filter gallery but I think it was just executed poorly, as they often create too drastic changes in photos when editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only would I highly reccomend getting Adobe Photoshop, I'd also reccomend getting the other Adobe programs as well, such as Adobe Lightroom Classic, Illustrator, and InDesign, as they can all be used to finish a project seamlessly, from the beginning to the very end.

A business problem that we solved with Adobe Photoshop is that we are able to save money by not having to hire a photographer for taking photos and also editing. By doing this part ourselves, it makes it very easy to finish projects that require photos and graphically-made content.

Photoshop review by Juanita A.
Juanita A.

"Great Program for Work"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like best is being able to easily work with pictures or graphics that otherwise would not work. For example, taking an image that was taking with inaccurate lighting and making it work to your advantage. The endless possibilities that with other programs would not be possible. It helps someone discover the possibilities of their imagination whether in in photo editing or graphic designing.

What do you dislike?

To the beginner it may seem a bit overwhelming. Sometimes the layout of the tools is not the best and when trying to arrange a layout that works for you it may seem a bit overwhelming. If anything the tools at times can feel too complicated or do not work properly because you skipped a step while selecting a specific tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have the means or time to take a class on how to use this program there are a lot of videos online that are easy to follow and can help you achieve your goal.

Being able to make pictures more presentable to post or add our organization's watermark. Making sure that a picture that would be deemed unusable can be used and fixed to work with what I or the organization may need. Photoshop is great for not only for editing pictures but for editing and creating images. I can easily create and image that we may need but is nowhere else or modify an image to fit withing the organization's needs for a specific project. Overall Photoshop has been a great tool to help in looking and feeling more professional in our flyer designs, pictures posted to our social media accounts or our yearly newsletters.

Photoshop review by Carmen L.
Carmen L.

"Un imprescindible de Adobe"

What do you like best?

Me encanta la potencia de sus herramientas de retoque fotográfico.

La herramienta clonar, es fundamental para mi, asi como los filtros de desenfoque.

Da un control absoluto sobre la imagen, permitiendo modificar los colores de la misma de manera selectiva.

Permite trabajar tonos con aspecto "antiguo" tales como el sepia, escala de grises, etc...

What do you dislike?

Contiene pocas imágenes prediseñadas y pinceles por defecto. Debería incluir un buscador de pinceles, tipografías y vectores, y organizarlo todo por categorías y que estas se actualizaran regularmente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Una aplicación de gran potencia, apta para cualquier perfil profesional que se dedique tanto a la publicidad como a la fotografía. el diseño gráfico o el desarrollo web. Photoshop es una herramientra clave y muy fiable. Lo recomiendo sin dudar.

Editamos todas la portadas de nuestros catálogos y además optimizamos imágenes para la web. Entre otras labores y rutinas que puedan surgir en el día a día.

Photoshop review by Noah E.
Noah E.

"Gold Standard in Graphic Design"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is my go to software when creating custom graphics and training solutions. I love that photoshop is part of a greater suite of products that lets you move seamlessly between programs via the cloud. I also love that updates are made available to your machine via the Adobe Creative Cloud app. I love that when I am using other creative cloud softwares, I am able to right-click and edit an asset in Photoshop and return quickly and seamlessly to my original design. Since discovering the ability to edit and create videos and moving images, the value of this product has greatly increased for me.

What do you dislike?

I don't find a need for the 3D workspaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time and review all training and tutorial resources available through Adobe.

I am currently using Photoshop to edit images, create custom graphics, create moving images and gifs, and edit job aides for colleagues who are able to locate original files.

Photoshop review by miguel p.
miguel p.

"the best tool for today's publicist"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is one of the most popular software programs nowadays, it is the most complete editing tool that exists in the market, used by graphic designers, photographers, web creators and amateur users who usually touch up and edit their photos, without needing go through a professional laboratory. and so it gives us some freedom to edit and create images with this wonderful tool.

What do you dislike?

Photoshop is a very expensive tool which not everyone can handle, besides being a very heavy program which makes it difficult to work on regular computers or tablets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

my experience using this program, I have taken a leap in the editions of images and photographs, resulting in a better quality and perfection of images that is why I recommend photoshop extensively

helped us to promote our products and even to refresh the image of the company, and gives us benefits in the edition of photographs and images that we publish on the networks

Photoshop review by Ares J.
Ares J.

"Photoshop is Simple"

What do you like best?

I use photoshop a lot for my work, I go from making digital paintings to editing photos and it's so easy to learn or teach. After over three years of working with photoshop, I have been able to finish a multitude of artworks. It works perfectly with my CINTIQ tablet, and makes my life much easier.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like about photoshop is probably the pricing, photoshop is not a cheap program to use, and it can add up to a lot. I use Creative Cloud, and it does give me access to a multitude of programs, but it's still too expensive for a small-business to be using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're planning on working for animating, character design, illustration, inkwork, etc. you need photoshop. It's an easy to come by tool, it's accessible and it works on a majority of tablets compared to other programs.

I haven't been solving an business problems. For some people who are struggling to make any logos, banners, etc. It does help understand the measurements that you're going to be printing. As for benefits, it does make having a business easier, from modifying flyers to prepping for sketching and artworks.

Photoshop review by Natacha d.
Natacha d.

"Photoshop, el hermano mayor de Adobe"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop te permite realizar todo tipo de proyectos gráficos con infinidad de opciones para crear y modificar imágenes y fotografías. La potencia real de Adobe Photoshop son las capas en las cuales puedes puedes recopilar la información de una imagen y utilizarlas de manera independiente, es decir, se puede seleccionar cada objeto y modificarlo de forma independiente.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta de Photoshop es que es poco flexible, por ejemplo, la manera de organizar y clasificar los pinceles, no me gusta ni me parece práctica y pierdo muchísimo tiempo buscando. Otra cosa es que ofrece colores web pero no sombras web. Al principio Photoshop resulta bastante complejo, a mi parecer es poco intuitivo pero es normal al ser tan potente. Es muy recomendable hacerse un tutorial guiado hasta que al menos sepas centrarte un poco en el programa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si estas pensando en usar Adobe Photoshop te lo recomiendo, siempre que vayas a hacer cosas algo complejas, si lo que quieres es un simple revelado con algunos retoques tiraría más por Adobe Lighroom.

Mi trabajo sería imposible sin Photoshop, lo uso principalmente para diseño gráfico. Suelo diseñar banners, logos, botones, elementos para páginas webs, etc. En ocasiones para ciertos retoques fotográficos cuando Lightroom se me queda corto también hago uso de Photoshop que tiene herramientas muy potentes, por ejemplo para que desaparezca algo o aparezca en alguna fotografía, hacer una imagen transparente que suele ser necesario muchas veces, etc.

Photoshop review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Photoshop - The best graphics editor"

What do you like best?

What I like most about photoshop is the amount of features it has, it adapts to the needs of the user and, if that is not enough, it offers extensions that help complement its tools. The image quality is excellent and its interface is quite simple and comfortable to work, the amount of content that is on this design software is impressive, there is practically support for all kinds of work you want to do. You can make designs of any kind, animations, 3D images and incredible montages. Undoubtedly Photoshop is one of the best graphic editors that exist and is recommended by many professionals.

What do you dislike?

Photoshop adapts its disadvantages to users, it is usually a very heavy software and requires a lot of hardware, however there are lite versions that can run on very common computers.

Photoshop has helped me to make works like resumes, disc covers, montages, animations and photographic retouching, obtaining excellent results in each of them, providing excellent quality and optimal resolutions. I recommend Photoshop 100%

Photoshop review by Paul W.
Paul W.

"Great for Pros, but often too much for the layperson"

What do you like best?

Photoshop has a great history of stability, adding relevant new features, and keeping old features working well. I know that whatever I need to do to a raster image Photoshop will be up to the task.

What do you dislike?

Unless you have been using it for several years and trained well it can be very overwhelming to a new user, and even keeping up to date with current best practices can be a job in itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your needs align with both the financial and time investment - many of our users want it for the name, not realizing they can accomplish their goal more easily and/or cheaper with another less well known brand.

We use Photoshop for mid-level photo manipulation, beyond what we can do in digital processing software like Lightroom or small disposable markups and edits for quick communication. We also use it to make assets for video.

Photoshop review by Leanna A.
Leanna A.

"LIFE CHANGING!"

What do you like best?

Where do I start? Photoshop completely changed the way I design and edit photos personally and for the company I work for. Sometimes you have the perfect shot but there is something making the shot less than wow-worthy that you can simply remove using the correct tools, or you need an eye catching logo or business card-no problem. For smaller design projects, Photoshop is my preference simply because I'm more comfortable with it and it makes we feel like a wizard.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have no idea. All of my frustrations normally revolve around the computer not the program its-self. For example, on my old computer, if I had to many layers, the program would crash. Then I upgraded to a Mac but now I have to relearn all my key commands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn about all the features and tools and it will be worth the investment!

Higher quality/resolution images: I work in the office at a catering company and can't be everywhere at once so a lot of my co-workers who are more involved with the food prep and delivery take photos on their phone of our beautiful displayed food. This is super helpful for social media, but a lot of times I need to brighten or enlarge a photo to make it a better quality. I trust photoshop to do this. I also have used the shake reduction tool or the sharpen image feature often to try and stabilize a photo that has good composition but is not as crisp.

Photoshop review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"What do you mean you don't use photoshop?"

What do you like best?

What can't you do in Photoshop with a little learning?

The endless amount of tools are mind blowing sometimes. As a Graphic Designer this is one of my daily drivers in terms of software.

We use Photoshop on a daily basis to edit and manipulate graphics and images for different marketing collateral. I use Photoshop to edit the graphics used. Photoshop is essentially the industry standard when it comes to editing images. We use it for cropping and resizing stock images or other photos that we take. It is great for adding various filters to an image, adjusting brightness, contrast, etc. It is also very beneficial to utilize the layer functionality.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely a learning curve to get comfortable with all of the features in Photoshop, but there are plenty of tutorials online that will help you grasp what you can actually do with the software.

It's not the greatest program to create graphics in, it's better to edit or manipulate existing graphics. A lot of times when photoshop updates it will remove a feature that you used daily and leave you with no idea of where or what you can use to replace it.

Photoshop solves a lot of our photo problems when it comes to retouching so we don't have a need to hire an outside photo editor. It saves a lot of time when I can just dive in and edit all of the necessary photos and graphics for a promotion.

Photoshop review by Del Valle B.
Del Valle B.

" The best tool for every graphic designer!"

What do you like best?

I can do what I want! from editing and retouching photographs, to coloring my own linearts created in Adobe Illustrator, giving it a professional finish. I have been using Adobe Photoshop for more than 5 years since the Cs3 version, and it has been very helpful to carry out my graphic design and illustration projects. The environment is very comfortable, I can organize my layers in folders and give them their respective names, it also allows me to use graphic tablets to work in a more comfortable way. I recommend to all my colleagues this program, in spite of being a software for photography, I feel very comfortable designing in Adobe Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

Many times it consumes a lot of ram memory, and the computer slows down a lot, so if you are going to work something very heavy it is advisable to increase the ram memory of the computer to have a better experience with this program.

With Photoshop I can design from logos, corporate manuals, retouching photographs, making images with movement (gif), and more! It is a very versatile tool that is essential for me when working in my profession.

Photoshop review by Jose R.
Jose R.

"The best editor of photographs and graphics that exists."

What do you like best?

Photoshops offers a lot of benefits at the level of editing of graphics and photos and among them the ones I like the most are: that the results that are achieved are excellent and of quality, not in vain is the program used by graphic designers par excellence, It is also an easy program to use and without much effort you can achieve excellent results, you can do 3d jobs and with it is able to make web pages easily to achieve the desired results, one of the things that I like most is the tools that it offers such as: cutting, using brushes, effects, sizes, plus animations can be made, among many other things. It is important to note that the work tables can be saved to later continue with the work that was being done, and it is a very important feature.

What do you dislike?

Although photoshop is a program in its area par excellence, and that offers infinities of benefits, you also have its disadvantages or things that I do not like, as they are: the software is quite heavy, that is to say equipment with certain characteristics is needed to be able to run the software optimally and be able to take full advantage of it and it is also software that can be somewhat expensive for some people. And finally, in addition to the software itself is heavy, sometimes it is necessary to download more resources because it only comes with the basics or predetermined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop is a software par excellence in its area and undoubtedly one of the most famous and most used by the tools it offers, if the goal is to create graphic content with excellent results, this is software that must be taken into account and in My opinion one of the best in your area. In addition to having plenty of support for the web about its use.

Photoshop is a software that has helped me solve many problems or perform many jobs both personally and at work, among them, the creation of corporate images, logos, advertising content for different companies, plus it has allowed me to write web pages to subsequently reach the desired result. It is also a program that has allowed me to design web systems and web pages as well as their respective images. It is undoubtedly an excellent program capable of simplifying much design work.

Photoshop review by Jade B.
Jade B.

"A complicated but highly versatile product"

What do you like best?

I love that fact that I can use Photoshop for anything from basic image editing to creating complex designs and composite images. You can even use it for video editing! The plethora of different tools in Photoshop are outstanding and occasionally overwhelming, but if you know what you're doing- the possibilities are endless.

What do you dislike?

The one things I dislike is that when you are new to photoshop it is very hard to figure out yourself. It's not the simplest product to use, but at the end of the day, it is the highest quality and you can create some really amazing images with Photoshop. In summary, it can be difficult to use, especially for someone new to photo editing or graphic design. As a new mac user, not knowing all of the different shortcuts on Photoshop really slowed down my editing process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is truly what I believe to be the best photo editing and graphic design software out there. The plethora of different tools in Photoshop allow you to do almost anything and everything!

As a photographer, really trying to streamline the photo editing and approval process. Or even simple problems like how to make sure our branding is consistent on any and all images we put on social media. It's great that with the Adobe suite when you export from one product, it can open in another. For example, I do my primary photo editing with Adobe Lightroom and when I export any and all of those images, I can ask to have them re-opened in Photoshop to finish my editing process. This actually saves me a fair amount of time because I don't have to export and then search through my files for all of the images and then re-open them.

Photoshop review by Hentry S.
Hentry S.

"Most Powerful Photo Editor ever"

What do you like best?

Most powerful photo editor ever... with the biggest community and artists..with thousands of brushes.. plugins and extensions. I like the overall tab arrangement and minimal design.. it's really easy to work on multiple images at same time.. the layers tab..toolbox.. everything is perfectly placed

What do you dislike?

Nothing.. actually. but i wish if the tree plugin could generate much realistic trees.. and it will be great if there is an option to generate bushes.and plants.. and i don't like the start screen of newer ones (not the splash.. the file opening tab) and the newer versions seems to take more time to launch too.. and it takes some time to launch when i have other extensions installed(Like Nik collection)

I mainly use Photoshop for architectural post-production works.. works really great.. especially when you are dealing with multiple layers..masks and cutouts.. and its the most powerful tool out there for this job

Photoshop review by Urvesh P.
Urvesh P.

"My Photoshop experience"

What do you like best?

I like how it makes my everyday tasks so simple and saves me a bunch of time. I also like how it's not directed towards one style of design, you can do multiple things with it. Draw diagrams, make flyers for marketing, and many small and big things.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how theres so many different ways you can do things, sometimes even I forget how many ways you can go about doing the same thing. It's a good thing for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simply amazing. It does so many things and it saves time with all the things I do. I use it for not only school, but for work, charity volunteering, and it's just so awesome. Everyone comes up to me all the time asking for something they want done in Photoshop, so thats how much it's needed.

Marketing for charity events, marketing to draw more audience to our organization. Some benefits I've seen is the fact that it always bring something new to the table that the audience hasn't seen before, and it captivates them.

Photoshop review by Ayani T.
Ayani T.

"Great super advanced graphic editor!"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is a great software extremely valuable for professionals who are based on design, photography or animation; because it provides a very easy to use interface and with a large number of tools that allow us to make different designs, from photo editing to complex 3D designs and illustrations, that is why the only limits are set by the user since Photoshop It gives us all the opportunities for a great project.

What do you dislike?

Adobe software has always had a high price and Adobe Photoshop is not saved from that, but I think it is worth paying for its cost since it is very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Due to its high cost it is advisable to try its free version to ensure that it is what you need, also never forget that according to your computer the software will be faster or slower, but the rest is a very efficient and easy to use software.

I use Photoshop for the creation of 3D designs, which are then used to create animated designs, this software is very useful for my work since I can work very quickly and very easily, which saves me a lot of time.

Photoshop review by Irina S.
Irina S.

"The ultimate in photo editing"

What do you like best?

I use this program all the time. I use it to create outstanding edits on my photos, to create posters, and to juxtapose. I like how versatile and advanced it is. My favorite part is being able to edit and paint at the same time. I use the paint tool and masks a lot. I think it gives me an advantage over others who don't know the nuances of paint.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it is to batch items, so I use Lightroom to batch. It'd be nice to be able to combine the powers of both software more seamlessly. I like the way Lightroom has so many presets. It would be great to attribute these strengths to Photoshop. It also takes a while to load, but what else can be expected of such a powerful program? The price is also to be reckoned with, yikes!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely an image editing program, but I use it for graphics as well.

I'm a photographer and that is a very demanding industry. I use Photoshop to give myself a leg up on others. It both solves problems and allows for creative freedom. I've brightened eyes, removed issues, and performed digital tummy tucks. I like that I can enhance or change an image with just a few tools. I use it as a painting program as well, having full control over my images. It is the ultimate plus side to digital photography.

Photoshop review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Photoshop is my go-to place for anything images"

What do you like best?

Photoshop gives you almost endless possibilities when it comes to images. You can adjust everything from brightness and contrast to exposure and offset. You can just make an image look better or you can create amazing marketing materials all in one program.

What do you dislike?

There's not many negatives -- the only downside is that it isn't something you can open for the first time and do what you want. It takes a lot of time to understand how the program operates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research and learn about all of the different features. You'll never realize how much you can do with one program until you dive into it and really learn everything about the program.

Photoshop has solved many of our creative problems. We can create high-quality marketing creatives without the help of any other program. We've been able to enhance photos we've taken and create unique creatives in a matter of minutes!

Photoshop review by Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

"Essential Program for Creatives "

What do you like best?

I love the versatility of this program. I use it for photo editing as it was intended, but I also like the blending options and effects panels for typographic artwork I make.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the shapes and fills are not as intuitive as they are in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. The benefits above do sort of cancel out the need for these functions, but I do still often find myself using multiple programs at once to finish my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have written other reviews about Adobe products, and I have said the same thing each time - they work better together. Photoshop could stand alone if you are a photographer, but for other creatives I would recommend purchasing the basic Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator), since they work very well together. As a graphic designer, I often find myself using all 3 at once.

When I use this program for my personal graphic design, you could say I solve problems by having the capability to make interesting typographic artwork I can sell. At my regular job I don't use the program as often, but I do make quick photo adjustments as needed.

Photoshop review by diana  carolina a.
diana carolina a.

"It's the most advanced graphic editor out there!"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool you can do from simple photomontages to complex 3D designs and illustrations and if that weren't enough, Adobe Photoshop includes, from its CS6 version, a basic video editor. It has many functions and possibilities, adjustments of levels and color, masks and alpha channels, artistic filters and texture, intelligent deletion of objects ... allows you to apply all these magical effects in your films, files and images, you can also manage the layers, ie, the superimposed parts in which a photograph is composed and its effects and through them you can choose tools and modify them to your liking to work on the images.

What do you dislike?

An unfavourable aspect would be that it is only available for Windows & Mac operating systems. Besides its cost which is very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is complex, easy to use and allows very good and immediate results. In general it is excellent, but unfortunately it has an unattainable price for the average user's pocket, however it is worth the results obtained with it.

With Adobe Photoshop I can create emoticons and edit photos or images about the drinks and drinks that I prepare in my work as a bartender, which serves me to advertise in my social networks, additionally I create emoticons with which customers can evaluate me, after testing my drinks and thus verified the quality of the product I'm offering and despite not being professional in design I have achieved several tutorials on the Internet that helped me greatly for the management of this program, where creativity is the limit.

Photoshop review by Dani R.
Dani R.

"Use it all the time!"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is similar to After Effects in that it can get overwhelming; there are seemingly infinite tools, filters, possibilities for your project. However, it just takes a little practice to get to know the most important bells and whistles. I have used Photoshop for professional client work, and for personal hobby work.

What do you dislike?

Photoshop has not changed much over the years, aside from added functionality. Its usability could use a boost. While I like Photoshop, some features of it could and should be easier to access. "Select and Mask" should always be a button, no matter what tool you're using; and *in* "Select and Mask," you should be able to zoom freely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you get started with Photoshop, you will inevitably create something rough. The important thing is to keep trying and to keep practicing. Luckily, practicing in Photoshop can be quite fun- you can really let our creativity go wild.

I use Photoshop in business to edit product photos and to edit headshots. A major benefit is the ease of color correction; the tools are numerous and powerful for tweaking color just as I need it.

Photoshop review by Saul L.
Saul L.

"The best thing that happened to my company"

What do you like best?

Because of Photoshop I can make brilliant pictures since the program has all the sort of apparatuses and alternatives to make the outline as I like it absolutely, I would set out say it is if not the best, outstanding amongst other projects of photograph altering, is an extremely proficient device that has numerous capacities and choices that require earlier examination through instructional exercises or gaining from different sources on the off chance that you truly need to crush your most extreme potential

The program permits you through an extensive number of instruments to make, alter and modify pictures, recordings, delineations and photos which gives a treatment with a first quality realistic. Similarly, you can plan sites and applications for cell phones. With the progression of time it has been refreshed and enhanced in every form that goes available permitting to work in 3D

Through this program I have altered pictures and photos that are utilized in my work shows

What do you dislike?

The Creative Cloud login demands for the locks of our corporate firewall are very irritating, yet without that, no objections from Photoshop

It has a very costly value, it is substantial and it could be hard to chip away at a few PCs and on the off chance that you don't know how to deal with it well you won't have the capacity to utilize it well

The main noticeable disservice of this application is the utilization of the machine that it makes in the most recent renditions, I comprehend that for conceivable issues of improvement by Adobe

With a specific end goal to utilize the program effectively and accomplish a superior nature of work, it is important to have the learning not just of the utilization of the considerable number of devices that the program has, yet in addition of the essential parts of photography and plan.

Photoshop review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"The best for photo editing"

What do you like best?

It's an incredible program to alter and make pictures and outline since it's anything but difficult to utilize and has numerous highlights. One of the ones I like the most are the activities. Particularly on the off chance that you devote yourself to photography is exceptionally fascinating, as you can apply impacts to the pictures without exertion. You just need to purchase or download activities made by different specialists and apply it to your picture.

What do you dislike?

On the off chance that it is important to accentuate some negative point, it is that it requires a considerable measure of training to make you with every one of the controls on the grounds that there are such huge numbers of it ends up confounded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a mobile version and support in certain tablets to draw. On the Internet you can find thousands of manuals to become an expert in Photoshop.

Thanks to Photoshop I can make great designs, image modifications and even gifs, has brought me many benefits to the point that I earn a living using this program along with a few more.

Photoshop review by Shanna-Kaye F.
Shanna-Kaye F.

"Must have for photographers"

What do you like best?

The spot healing brush changed my life! I easily can correct baby acne and bumps and scraps off newborns and kids, without taking tons of time. Also Curves. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE the amazingness that is the Curves adjustment layer!!! Batch editing thru the "File" and "Automate" section makes it where I can quickly apply an action to an entire folder.

What do you dislike?

The paint bucket tool goes missing-which can be annoying. It takes up a lot of power on your computer-so if you have a slower device, you can't open Facebook and Photoshop and something else without having it eventually crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT. Don't wait. It will seriously blow your mind!!

I use this with every photoshoot I capture. Editing is what completes my art, and brings the vision to the "colorful life" that I envision while I'm shooting. Adobe Photoshop is powerful enough to handle the changes I'm making to an image, and batch edit them so I can get time back.

Photoshop review by Francisco P.
Francisco P.

"The most professional graphics editor"

What do you like best?

The best of Adobe Photoshop is the capacity it has to manipulate and create pictures and graphics. Its posibilities are infinite, and it requires years of experience to dominate. If you use Photoshop you know you will be able to do anything related to graphics editions.

In adittion, some versions of Adobe Photoshop have the option to work with 3D graphics. It can be an advantage choosing this software if you will with those type of files.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes to do something that seems easy you have to have a wide experience with it. Photoshop has loads of options, so knowing what you have to do to get the results you want may be a little hard.

Another point is the PC requirements that Photoshop needs. Its indispensable to have computers with high capacity processing graphics, or it will take a lot of time to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Photoshop is the most professional graphics editor. You have some options like Gimp (free software), or some photo editing tools like Photoscape and others. If your bussiness will work a lot with graphics editing, I recommend the use of Adobe Photoshop, if not, may be you have to adquire another software that adapts better to your situation.

I use Photoshop to edit graphics and images for the web page and for some projects. It adds a bit of professionalism and make the projects more pleasant for the client.

Photoshop review by Viken K.
Viken K.

"Adobe Photoshop for complementing consulting reports"

What do you like best?

Photoshop's reliable ability to adapt to various image modification needs (cropping, distortion, etc.) is an integral tool to use for preparing my professional looking reports.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, I do not know of any way of generating images, plots, graphs, tables with photoshop. I realize it is not the intent, but it would be very powerful. It is unfortunately part of a subscription, and my company just recently stopped working with the product, but I am working closely with IT to reverse this decision. The program does consume significant resources (processing, memory, and disk space). This is offset by using better computing systems, which unfortunately come with an increased cost (i3 vs i7, 8gb ram vs 16/32gb of ram, dedicated video cards, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training, as tedious as it may be, is exceptionally valuable in understanding the capabilities of the software. They are in abundance, as well as online.

As described above, it makes my reports to international clients look very professional. Despite an extensive internal review process, sometimes ill-qualified personnel produce terrible reports - this works against that possibility. The trial period for use of the software is also inconveniently short for most people to effectively evaluate the benefits of this (or any) software.

Photoshop review by Rachel T.
Rachel T.

"Adobe Photoshoo"

What do you like best?

I love the complete and totally control that Photoshop give to its users. While some programs are created for ease of use or batch editing, Photoshop gives the user to control every micro aspect of the edit job from start to finish. In addition, All the keyboard shortcuts give the user the ability to complete the job quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the user is only able to “undo” one action. A similar program, Adobe Illustrator, gives the user an option to undo multiple steps or “control z” an almost unlimited amount. Photoshop allows for only one undo. While there is the history list that allows you to go back, I enjoy it being in shortcut form as it is in Illustrator.

My edits turn out much better when using Adobe photoshop over any other photo editing software. The benefit is that all my client are very pleased.

Photoshop review by Mathew W.
Mathew W.

"So ubiquitous its a verb!"

What do you like best?

So photoshop is so standard it's a verb. It's pretty amazing when you think about it. However what I like best is the infinite possibilities it has. You can truly do the simplest task to a full on video animation in it. My use day to day is pretty basic though my skills with it are advanced. It continues to improve upon things like smart selections and fills and the updates consistently blow me away. Adding depth to images product mockups and illustrations is truly such a fun thing to do with my day. I LOVE it when photoshop can help me make that image or mockup look super super real. It's very fun and rewarding!

What do you dislike?

Well for one. I grew up with photoshop but I can imagine starting from scratch with it would be quite difficult. It's very overwhelming and truly a blank canvas is a bit intimidating. I also wish drawing and filling shapes took more cues from illustrator however when I find myself thinking that way I usually come to the realization that illustrator is probably the right tool for what I'm trying to do not Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend highly that you use Lynda.com or adobe's own resources to help with the learning curve on this. However for what it is nothing even comes close. Photoshop is the absolute king.

We constantly adjust, edit, mask clip and cut images for our print products. I wouldn't know how to survive without it honestly.

Photoshop review by Daniela A.
Daniela A.

"My favorite program to edit photos, it's wonderful "

What do you like best?

I have been a photographer for many years. I learned to use Adobe Photoshop on my own, because it's very intuitive. Sometimes I use it for other types of work, but I mainly use it to edit photographs. It's the best software to edit photos. The tools are perfect for any image that I work with. My photography work looks excellent using this program. Adobe is the best. If you are a photographer or designer, this software can not miss your tools. All versions of the program are very incredible, each of the updates are more amazing and with more tools that are very useful and modern. I love this software.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage I see is the software price. It can be a bit expensive for some users, however it is worth paying the money. I think it's a very complete tool. But sometimes you need to have a good computer because this tool doesn't work well with simple computers. If your processor is not good, the program may not work perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend users to try phothoshop to edit their photos and get incredible results.

Adobe Photoshop It's ideal for editing photographs. I have been able to make many retouching and restore old images. The color, contrast and saturation tools help me make my photos look great. I love being able to use layers and textures for my work. The best thing is that I not only use it for images, I have also created logos, vectors and videos.

Photoshop review by Cesar L.
Cesar L.

"The king of the graphical design software"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is undoubtedly one of the best graphic design applications. It is an application that has no limits. The only limits are set by the creative or the designer who uses it, since Photshop gives you all the opportunities, both for creation and export when it comes to finishing the project.

In addition Photoshop allows you the more than acceptable option to work as a platform without inconvenience with any digitizer tablet on the market.

In addition to this fantastic product, if we dedicate a few hours to it, we will see the multitude of options it offers us, such as the use of filters, the use of vectors, the customization of fonts, etc...

Without a doubt highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

The price of Adobe products is always expensive, in this case Adobe Photoshop is their most popular tool and also, in my opinion, the best they have, so the price is worth it despite being expensive.

There are increasingly free or cheaper and very interesting alternatives, such as GIMP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe offers free trials to ensure that Photoshop is what you need, but I suggest you try to find a copy of an older version rather than the current Creative Cloud model, which works on a monthly subscription basis. The money you will pay for CC if you use it for an extended period of time is scandalous, and not worth it if you can find it cheaper.

I use photoshop for all my graphical design in my company, and it has served me for everything from design to illustration. It allows me to create work quickly and save it as virtually any file format a client may need. Plus, with built-in options like Blend and multiple filters, it's easy to work smarter rather than harder, and create a good product with limited effort.

Photoshop review by Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.

"My favourite editing software"

What do you like best?

Photoshop has so many features and editing tools, and you can use it for creating digital art along with photo editing. Personally, I use Photoshop most for creating digital art as I am an Illustrator and a Graphic Designer. I began using it in highschool a few years ago and still learn new things about the software as I complete projects! I would definitely recommend Photoshop as an editing software, I haven't used many others because I feel that Photoshop has it all.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I will have to clear up some space on my laptop because the file sizes can get quite large. Photoshop itself takes up a good amount of space so what I would also recommend is storing files on a removable hard drive.

I illustrated a children's book using Photoshop and love the whole layout of the software and all the different settings you can use while digitally painting

Photoshop review by María  P.
María P.

"Blog and photos"

What do you like best?

As mentioned, we use Photoshop for our blog photo and sometimes more than once a week. It has so many tools that it is a daily learning of something new. The archive photos (although this is not exactly Photoshop, but it is connected) is where we get the photos mentioned above. Every time.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say. This is mainly a "me" problem. There is so much to do and learn that it seems impossible to learn everything. You are looking for information or you can go to YouTube. To the average user, it may not be very obvious what it is and how it works or what it can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a quality product that will satisfy your photo editing needs. As a personal comment, it's my favorite photo-editing program.

Every week, and among our blog, it gets better with beautiful photos and they are exactly as we want them to be edited in Photoshop. This goes to thousands of people every time we use it.

Photoshop review by Paula R.
Paula R.

"A must-have for a photographer"

What do you like best?

Its great versatility to edit photos and images already created as well as to create them from scratch. It has a variety of tools to get you to edit and create anything you have in mind. It is intuitive and easy to use for the less experienced, but also very complete and technical for the more professional.

What do you dislike?

You need a competent team to be able to access the latest updates and have no problem working with large images or a large number of layers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very patient if you have a somewhat old computer, it will take time to open or apply some functions. Otherwise, it is a very competent and easy to use program. Don't be left alone with the tools available in the default program. On the Internet you will find a great variety of tools that will allow you to improve your work and make it more unique (brushes, textures, fonts, etc).

Thanks to this program I have developed as a photographer, being able to edit images quickly and easily. In addition, I have created my brand image from scratch, which has added value to my work.

Photoshop review by Florentino L.
Florentino L.

"Il dans la photographie de marché"

What do you like best?

C'est sans aucun doute le meilleur tout autour de l'application de manipulation de photo. Une fois que vous savez comment l'utiliser, vous pouvez faire beaucoup avec elle.

Adobe est constamment apporter des améliorations à Photoshop. Certaines des choses que vous pouvez faire maintenant sont ahurissant

What do you dislike?

Il ya eu des moments où si je ne suis pas sauver ce que je travaille sur, il se bloque très rapidement. Cela peut être sans fin frustrant quand vous êtes au milieu d'un travail difficile. Toujours enregistrer votre travail fréquemment parce que si le programme est submergé, il va s'écraser.

Je souhaite qu'ils garder gifs animés! Ceux-ci sont grands en ce moment pour nous pour nos efforts de marketing. Je suis sûr qu'il ya un autre programme qui prendra en charge cette fonctionnalité, mais quand Adobe continue de déplacer ces fonctions vers d'autres programmes, il forc

Nous utilisons actuellement Adobe Photoshop CC pour la conception numérique (surtout Web), les publications, et aussi certains médias sociaux de travail. Il est utilisé pour améliorer nos nouvelles Web et d'améliorer l'aspect et la sensation de nos efforts de marketing. L'un des principaux problèmes commerciaux qu'il aborde est de s'assurer que nous avançons dans ce monde numérique à rythme rapide avec un nouveau look à nos communications et de marketing

Photoshop review by Paco F.
Paco F.

"Meilleure photo editoe"

What do you like best?

L'une des pires choses au sujet de la gestion des produits Adobe historiquement était de garder les clés de licence avec les DVD de sorte que les touches correspondent profils matériels si vous aviez à faire un système de reconstruction ou de restauration. Le passage au logiciel en tant que service simplifiait l'installation et la gestion des licences individuelles et d'équipe.

Photoshop est le standard de l'industrie pour la création, la manipulation et le traitement d'images. Le traitement par lots est venu un long chemin pour des choses comme la pose de filigranes, la création et la gestion des données EXIF

What do you dislike?

La courbe d'apprentissage initiale a toujours été abrupte, et ce n'est rien de différent dans les modèles CC.

Si vous utilisez plusieurs moniteurs, parfois le Palais flottera loin du moniteur principal.

Le traitement par lots de filigranes devrait vous permettre d'utiliser plus que simplement le type, comme une image raster serait en suspens

Et les photographes à venir et les concepteurs avaient dirigé loin de Photoshop ou Lightroom pendant des années ou compté sur les versions piratées du logiciel en raison de l'investissement initial énorme. Migrer vers Saas a abaissé le prix de manière significative, et a abaissé les copies piratées du logiciel Adobe en général. Les photographes à qui je parle, même ceux à l'école, ont tous un abonnement légal, sous licence, Saas pour le bundle Lightroom/Photoshop

Photoshop review by Melanie H.
Melanie H.

"No similar program can come as close"

What do you like best?

I like the updates. I feel Adobe is always doing their best to update the product to best suit customer needs. I ability to be online is also super useful, like being able to download missing fonts from Typekit.

What do you dislike?

I mean, it is expensive. I never appreciate a subscription service, really. I wish it was a buy once and done thing like it used to be, but I also feel that this way it is more connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A program like no other. There is a certain learning curve to it, but once you get a hang of the program, you'll never go back to another, in my opinion.

I frequently edit customer artwork, I import color profiles, and am pretty well able to match Pantones and customer-supplied colors with ease. (Much easier to work with Adobe than to try and get our printers to cooperate...)

Photoshop review by Aleksandar D.
Aleksandar D.

"Surprime photo editor"

What do you like best?

After 30 years of development, Adobe Photoshop is industrial standard for image editing. There is no more complete and feature rich photo editor on the market. With few additional flavours (for mobile, as Photoshop Expres, or even Lightroom), Photoshop meet all demands on all platforms.

What do you dislike?

Idea of "subscription" instead of "one time licence" lock great number of Photoshop users on CS6 version. If that way of income insure constant upgrade of implemented Photoshop tools, than Adobe have to think twice what tool is real useful that amount of money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need professional photo editing, Photoshop is "must" option. For amateur or hobby use, there are more cheaper solutions. But keep in mind, 30 years of development is something we all must respect.

When I need best image quality, even RGB or CMYK, and when I need to work with CMYK image, Photoshop is only good enough for professional use. Persistent colours on both colour domain is vital in press industry.

Photoshop review by Marta V.
Marta V.

"Espectacular"

What do you like best?

Es un programa estupendo para editar y crear imágenes y diseño pues es fácil de usar y tiene muchas funcionalidades. Una de las que más me gusta son las acciones. Especialmente si te dedicas a la fotografía es muy interesante, ya que puedes aplicar efectos a las imágenes sin esfuerzo. Tan solo debes comprar o descargar acciones que realizan otros artistas y aplicarlo a tu imagen.

What do you dislike?

Si hay que destacar algún punto negativo, es que requiere de mucha práctica para hacerte con todos los controles pues al haber tantos se hace complicado.

También es necesario tener algunas nociones de edición de imagen: brillo, contraste, saturación, balance, niveles...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consigue una versión actualizada y ptactica mucho.

Todos los diseños lo hacemos en Photoshop, lo que ha conseguido que el negocio consiga tener una imagen única y propia que nos distinga del resto. Sin duda, la imagen de tu negocio es su carta de presentación, es necesario currárselo y una buena forma de hacerlo es con Photoshop.

Photoshop review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Photoshop es para las fotos, sin dudarlo"

What do you like best?

Permite editar imágenes, desde recortar a cuadrados grandes como en Paint u otros programas, hasta poder recortar pixel a pixel. Cualquier persona se dedique al marketing o diseño debería probarla y saber usar su software. Es muy completo. Me permite realizar multitud de tareas y sus posibilidades de edición con cada foto. Tiene herramientas muy básicas y otras que requieren muchos conocimientos. Hay infinitas posibilidades y eso me agrada de este programa, además de saber utilizarlo muy bien hay que ser una persona creativa y que le guste aprender, sin duda nunca me ha defraudado o no he encontrado una herramienta para lo que necesitaba en cada edición. Es el número uno en su sector.

What do you dislike?

Quizás a la hora de seleccionar ciertas zonas en las que requiero cambiar entre varias herramientas rápido durante el proceso de diseño pierdo cierto tiempo en el cambio ya que no incluye atajos de teclado para todas. Al tener tantas herramientas necesitas estudiar y aprender de vídeos y manuales, lo cual al principio puede resultar un poco aburrido, pero luego será recompensado con los grandes proyectos que podrás realizar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cuenta con versión móvil y soporte en ciertas tablets para dibujar. En Internet puede encontrar miles de manuales para convertirse en todo un experto del Photoshop.

Con el software de Adobe Photoshop, nuestro equipo almacena y realiza todo el proceso post toma de foto. Desde corregir la luz incidente, como añadirles el texto o enfoque se necesite para cada caso y requisitos del cliente.

Photoshop review by Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.

"An excellent program for freelance Graphic Designers!!"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can customize your work space and save those workspaces. The ability to import vector smart objects saves me from having to use illustrator when I only need to design a digital graphic (say for print). The speed at which I can create raster graphics is always helpful. I also really like Adobe Photoshop for use in editing photos. It is the best photo editor I have ever laid my hands on. With so many adjustment options available, it really makes my photos pop. I have been using Photoshop now for over 12 years, and they have really upped their game when it comes to the new tools they've upgraded since then. The last best thing I can think of are all the keyboard shortcuts available for most of the tools within this program.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot get a hard copy disk anymore directly from Adobe, but have to instead go through the cloud. Some people, like myself, live out in rural areas where internet is harder to come by, meaning connections are limited, so downloading the whole entire program on the cloud is very inconvenient. The only reason I have a hard copy now (CD) is because I bought it used online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I were to recommend anything to someone who's never used Adobe Photoshop, I would recommend them to watch the tutorial videos on the basics of this program and its amazing tools first. There are SO many free resources on Adobe's website for this. I'd say go for it! The only frustrations I've had with this program wind up being my own illiteracy :-)

Everything. Speed, reliability, preciseness. Without it, I wouldn't be a graphic designer. I do a lot of print advertising design, and Photoshop is making all of it possible. I have been using it for 12 + years and I'm still learning!

Photoshop review by Jaime Jose J.
Jaime Jose J.

"EDICIÓN DE IMAGENES PROFESIONAL"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop es un editor de gráficos desarrollado por Adobe y utilizado principalmente para el retoque de fotografías y gráficos, con el se pueden crear imágenes con el mejor software de imágenes digitales del mundo, incluyendo herramientas de análisis y de edición en 3D, resultando perfecto para el trabajo de fotógrafos, diseñadores de impresión, webs, interactivos y profesionales de video.

Además, cuenta con versión en Apple, Windows y una versión más reducida en Android.

What do you dislike?

Tiene un precio bastante caro, es pesado y podria ser dificil trabajarlo en algunos ordenadores y si no se sabe manejar bien no lo podrás usar bien.

Este es un programa que ha tenido criticas muy favorables ya que permite editar imágenes fácilmente, sus únicas desventajas han sido relacionadas con su instalacion, como el precio y el peso del programa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probar aplicaciones antes de comprar esta como Google Fotos, Picroma, GIMP para poder familiarizarse con el tema de diseño, una vez hecho si realmente crees que te vas a dedicar a ello, te recomiendo que compres la licencia o que tu propia empresa, como a mi me paga la licencia.

Gracias a Photoshop puedo realizar grandes diseños, modificaciones de imágenes y hasta gifs, me ha traido muchos beneficios hasta tal punto que me gano la vida utilizando este programa junto a unos pocos más.

Photoshop review by Antonio P.
Antonio P.

"El mejor programa para edición profesional de imagen que existe"

What do you like best?

Mejor programa para el diseño de imágenes. Es muy fácil de usar y tiene una interfaz muy bonita e intuitiva. Puede hacer casi cualquier con una foto. Especialmente recomendado para imágenes de mapa de bits. También puede editar fotos en bruto u ordenar las fotos de su ordenador.

Interfaz muy agradable y entretenida. Es un programa perfecto para uso profesional.

Todo lo que pueda imaginar mientras diseña o retoca una imagen se puede hacer con este programa.

Si estudias cómo funciona todo, descubres muchas herramientas y ventajas que no podías imaginar que existieran. Es un programa perfecto para transmitir todas tus ideas.

What do you dislike?

No es muy recomendable para editar imágenes vectoriales.

El precio del programa es caro en comparación con otros programas similares que tienen un precio más bajo o son directamente gratuitos.

También hay una opción de pago anual, pero prefiero pagar una vez por un programa y no pagar una gran cantidad cada año. Es un programa de uso general, pero para que funcione por completo debes haber hecho un curso. Eso si necesitas haber hecho al menos dos cursos para usarlo al máximo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si quieres un programa para retocar o editar tus imágenes este es el programa que necesitas.

Con este programa es posible llevar a cabo todas tus ideas, aunque para saber usarlo al 100% recomendaría hacer un curso.

Photoshop es super útil para mi trabajo ya que trabajo en diseño de páginas web y cada vez que necesito una imagen la retoco con este programa.

Photoshop review by Vince O.
Vince O.

"MEJOR EDITOR DE IMAGENES"

What do you like best?

Significativamente más alternativas accesibles en Photoshop que todos los aparatos terminados se consolidaron. Los productos virtuales gratuitos como GIMP tienen una gran utilidad indistinguible de Photoshop a un nivel fundamental, pero en el caso de que tenga que hacer mucho más cosas propulsadas, entonces Photoshop es lo mejor. También se utiliza generalmente a través de numerosas empresas, por lo que los registros locales de Photoshop se comparten sin esfuerzo.

What do you dislike?

La falta de tutoriales completos disponibles; No he encontrado muchos recursos avanzados para photoshop. Especialmente no tutoriales producidos profesionalmente por Adobe. El diseño es muy fácil de navegar, pero hay muchas herramientas simples ubicadas en ubicaciones poco intuitivas para los nuevos usuarios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es, sin duda, uno de los mejores editores de fotografía y fotografía, aunque su costo es alto, ofrece alternativas muy versátiles y se ha ido adaptando a los cambios y necesidades de sus usuarios. Me encanta, he usado otros ediores, pero Adobe Photoshop siempre es mi favorito.

lo uso más para el consumo personal, es sin duda uno de los mejores editores de fotos y para el diseño de tarjetas u otro tipo de efectos de escritorio es mi favorito.

Como estoy familiarizado con el programa, me gusta usarlo y siempre obtengo un trabajo ordenado y de calidad, sin ser un profesional o diseñador

Photoshop review by Cristina L.
Cristina L.

"Un imprescindible para un fotógrafo."

What do you like best?

Su gran versatilidad tanto para editar fotos e imágenes ya creadas como para crearlas desde cero. Tiene una gran variedad de herramientas para conseguir editar y crear cualquier cosa que tengas en mente. Es intuitivo y fácil de usar para los menos experimentados, pero también muy completo y técnico para los más profesionales.

What do you dislike?

Necesitas un equipo competente para poder acceder a las últimas actualizaciones y no tener ningún problema a la hora de trabajar con imágenes grandes o con una gran cantidad de capas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ten mucha paciencia si tienes un ordenador algo viejo, pues tardará en abrir o en aplicar algunas funciones. Por lo demás, es un programa muy competente y fácil de usar. No te quedes solo con las herramientas de las que dispone el programa por defecto. En Internet encontrarás una gran variedad de herramientas que te permitirán mejorar tu trabajo y hacerlo más único (pinceles, texturas, fuentes, etc).

Gracias a este programa me he desarrollado como fotógrafa, siendo capaz de editar imágenes rápida y fácilmente. Además con él, he creado mi imagen de marca desde cero, lo que ha aportado más valor a mi trabajo.

Photoshop review by Gloria I. F.
Gloria I. F.

"It is a potential software for photo editing and retouching."

What do you like best?

I consider Adobe Photoshop to be the best editing software on the market. It has very useful and versatile tools and functionalities, because in addition to allowing to edit photographs, it also offers to illustrate digitally, it also allows to create gift and animations. What I like most about this software is that it is very complete and easy to use. Is incredible!

What do you dislike?

In general, I think the software is amazing and it works quite well. The only thing I do not like is that it is a bit expensive to buy, however, it's worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To make the correct use of Adobe Photoshop, you must have knowledge in the area of graphic design and editing, besides knowing how to use its most basic tools. Once you get all of the above, its use is very easy, simple and practical.

I use adobe photoshop quite often to create advertising campaigns, content for social networks and web pages. My experience has been quite good, all my works have a professional and unique aspect.

Photoshop review by Josebas L.
Josebas L.

"Excelente programa de edición"

What do you like best?

Gracias a Photoshop puedo realizar imágenes de muy alta calidad ya que el programa cuenta con todo el tipo de herramientas y opciones para crear el diseño como a mí me guste totalmente, me atrevería a decir que es si no el mejor, uno de los mejores programas de edición de fotos, es una herramienta muy profesional que cuenta con muchisimas funciones y opciones que se requieren de previo estudio a través de tutoriales o aprendiendo de varias fuentes si realmente se quiere exprimir su máximo potencial.

What do you dislike?

Es un programa que, como se digo anteriormente, tiene muchas cosas que también hacen que sea un programa no tan fácil de utilizar, de manejar que para aprender a usar el programa primero debe aprender a usar las funciones y son tantas que puedes llegar a perderte.

De manera que si realmente quieres especializarte vas a necesitar ver varios tutoriales en Youtube para poder conocer a fondo todas sus funciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Photoshop es un muy buen programa, pero va a tomarte un gran tiempo aprender a usarlo ya que tiene muchas características. Además, es bastante caro, así que solo lo compraría si realmente tienes planeado usarlo con frecuencia.

Cuando se trata de edición de imágenes, Photoshop se ha convertido en un estándar para la industria.

Es una herramienta completa para aquellos que buscan algo profesional, sin embargo, su precio es un poco elevado a sí que si realmente hay que pensarlo seriamente si merece la pena adquirir una licencia.

Photoshop review by User

"La unica herramienta de edición de fotografías que jamas necesitaras."

What do you like best?

Nunca echarás de menos una función o herramienta, si otro editor de fotografía lo tiene, Photoshop lo hace mejor, mientras la competencia aun perfecciona su herramienta de selección vectorial, Photoshop ya ofrece funciones de selección automática, lo mismo para remoción del fondo, capas, etc... otros tienen funciones similares, pero si las comparas lado a lado, Photoshop está generaciones adelante.

Tampoco encontraras ninguna otra herramienta con tantas opciones para extender sus funciones, lo que se entiende ya que Photoshop es el líder del mercado y es normal que tenga la mayor comunidad por detrás (desarrolladores), pero igualmente es una buena ventaja para el usuario.

Por pertenecer al paquete creativo de Adobe también tendrás una completa integración con los demás programas de edición profesional de esa empres, todos líderes en sus respectivos sectores, facilitando mucho los procesos creativos y evitando la conversión desnecesaria entre formatos y la posible pérdida de información resultante de estas conversiones.

What do you dislike?

Le falta compatibilidad con otras plataformas, en Linux tenemos que utilizar GIMP en la empresa pero lo cambiaríamos por Photoshop en un segundo si lanzaran una versión compatible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si buscas lo mejor, adelante, no encontrarán ninguna otra herramienta de edición fotográfica más completa... si buscas la solución más barata, no es Photoshop. Existen soluciones muy completas más baratas o gratuitas que poden atender al 90% de las necesidades de edición fotográfica. (pueden probar con Gimp, por ejemplo)

Principalmente edicion de imagenes para la web y impresos.

Photoshop review by Jim F.
Jim F.

"Capable, but tough to Learn"

What do you like best?

What's different from Lightroom is that Photoshop allows you to manipulate a photo in any shape or fashion that you choose. It's great for photo editing for photographers as well as designers who use it for flyers, promotional products, business cards, business essentials, etc

What do you dislike?

It's not the easiest program to work with. There are tutorials on the Adobe website provided with the subscription based service, but they only cover a small scale of what the program is fully capable of. I wish there was a way to learn more that wasn't costly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using it as an employer, make sure to pay for a tutorial course through Udacity or an educational system. Tutorials from the website are not extensive and don't truly focus on business' essential needs.

We use Photoshop to design flyers, social media outputs, billboards, and any marketing essentials that we may need.

Photoshop review by Juan Francisco L.
Juan Francisco L.

"Fantastico Programa de Edicion"

What do you like best?

Photoshop es la mejor manipulación de imágenes digitales para todos los usuarios, con muchos elementos para editar, eliminar ojos rojos, recortar, filtrar, ...

Es uno de los más básicos y debe aprender software para cualquier persona que esté en el campo creativo o de diseño. Me gusta mucho la funcionalidad múltiple del software, ya que puede realizar una variedad de tareas desde el dibujo de ilustraciones hasta la edición de imágenes o la creación de diseños para interfaces de usuario / sitios web. También me gusta cómo tiene infinitas posibilidades y se puede usar para crear, diseñar o editar cualquier cosa.

What do you dislike?

El precio es caro, pero puede elegir la versión de iOS con iPad para lápiz. Aprendí la mayoría de Photoshop por mí mismo y no era el software más fácil de aprender. Obviamente, requiere cierto nivel de capacitación profesional para poder aprovechar al máximo las características. Tuve que tomar la ayuda de varios videos en línea y cursos en línea para poder aprender este software. Se necesitan tiempos para poder dominar el software, pero Internet siempre está ahí para ayudar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop es un gran software, pero debemos documentar muy bien para aprovechar todas sus funcionalidades y, por otro lado, tenemos que tener una buena computadora ya que este software consume muchos recursos. Una vez que empiezas a trabajar regularmente con este software, no puedes dejarlo atrás porque obtendrás resultados increíbles.

Uso Photoshop a partir de una variedad de trabajos digitales. Lo he usado para crear maquetas para medios sociales, impresos, fuera de casa u otros anuncios digitales. Lo he usado para crear logotipos y gráficos de información. También edité imágenes, creé ilustraciones y diseñé varias interfaces de usuario a través de este software que incluye aplicaciones de teléfonos móviles y sitios web.

Photoshop review by Brenda R.
Brenda R.

"Must Have for Designers"

What do you like best?

I love the availability of resources that are out there. You can go on their website and there are available tutorials and if you go anywhere online you can gather invaluable tools and knowledge from other users. Not only can you get it directly from the source but from people who were in the same position as you and they take you through everything step by step. I'm never stuck wondering how to accomplish anything for long. So if you are a beginner or a person who doesn't use the many tools that they have all the time and forget then you it won't be a hinderance because you can quickly remember or be shown again how to do something.

What do you dislike?

Adobe is moving to all cloud based things and its perpetually updating which means sometimes you can't keep up with all the innovations and it annoys you with the frequent pop up requests to update. When they moved more towards the cloud based service it seems that the program has become slower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe always has free trails. They are usually a month long, so feel free to try it and see for yourself.

If you are working with graphics and photos and anything design related this you already know this is a must have for your tool arsenal. If you need to do basic editing then other programs are much faster like lightroom for photos. Anything else you need this, it's amazing and you are only limited by what you can think of.

Photoshop review by Jose David P.
Jose David P.

"Excelente aplicacion de diseño."

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop sin lugar a dudas es una de las mejores aplicacion de diseño grafico, tanto para pc como para mac. Es una aplicacion que no tiene limites. Los unicos limites los pone el creativo o el diseñador que la use, ya que Photshop te da todas las oportunidades, tanto de creación como de exportacion a la hora de finalizar el proyecto.

Ademas Photoshop te permite la mas que aceptable opcion de trabajar de plataforma sin incoveniente con cualquier tableta digitalizadora del mercado.

Adicionalmente a este fantastico producto, si le dedicamos unas horas, veremos la multitud de opciones que nos ofrece, como puede ser el uso de filtros, uso de vectores, personalizado de fuentes, etc ...

Sin lugar a dudas altamente recomendable.

What do you dislike?

El único inconveniente visible de esta aplicación es el consumo de maquina que realiza en las ultimas versiones, entiendo que por posibles problemas de optimización por parte de Adobe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Altamente recomendado para todos los diseñadores y creativos, tanto profesionales, como iniciados. Sin lugar a dudas es la mejor aplicación, por las facilidades comentadas, tanto de creación, importación, exportación y gestión de los proyectos.

Alta aceptación de optimiza

La gestion y realizacion de proyectos tantos desde 0 como aportados por los clientes, los cuales nos los traen exportados en distintos formatos y con las ultimas versiones de adobe photoshop no es necesario disponer del resto de aplicacion para la apertura del proyecto y trabajar.

Photoshop review by Manuel J.
Manuel J.

"La más completa para editar fotos"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta de edición de imágenes es por excelencia la más completa. De estándar trae un gran número de herramientas de edición. Por otra parte, nos permite implementar con más funciones con la compra de plugins diseñados para la edición más especializada. Trabajo profesional con un interfaz intuitiva en lo básico y bastante maleable para distribuir las barras de herramientas a tu gusto y necesidad. Gracias a sus capas y efectos podrás comparar al instante las modificaciones introducidas con respecto a la imagen original. Puedes disfrutar de las grandes librerías ofrecidas para implementar con plugins tu Adobe Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

A causa de su gran potencial, se requiere de un dispositivo de buenos recursos para disfrutar de un funcionamiento fluido, sino el programa no te ofrecerá todo su potencial de renderizado y sufriras demora de tiempos de trabajo. Por lo demás, nada que destacar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Te aportará todas las herramientas necesarias para alcanzar la edición de imagen que deseas.

La capacidad de redimensionar y modificar imágenes empleadas para la visualización de nuestra empresa. Además de la edición y formulación de entornos de la página web que usamos como soporte al público.

Photoshop review by Juan G.
Juan G.

"Resultados sobresalientes y profesionales"

What do you like best?

Al ser un usuario de Photoshop desde hace mucho tiempo, la nueva versión 2018 tiene demasiadas cosas increíbles para mencionar. Algunas de las mejores cosas sobre el producto serían la pestaña de fotos LR, que me da acceso a todas mis fotos de Lightroom a través de la nube, la herramienta de enfoque inteligente y Actions, que es completamente esencial al editar muchas fotos.

What do you dislike?

Una vez más, no hay muchas cosas que no me gusten, pero si tuviera que elegir algo, generalmente estoy editando varias fotos por sesión y las pestañas se llenan mucho. Sería bueno ver una solución que me ayude a mantenerme organizado al abrir varias ventanas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ser experto en Photoshop me ha ayudado muchísimo. Es una herramienta poderosa que se puede utilizar en tantas facetas diferentes que recomiendo, por lo menos, aprender los conceptos básicos de esta herramienta tan perfecta.

Ahora con el uso de Page Cloud puedo diseñar todos mis sitios web a través de Photoshop. Esto es enorme, el diseño web puede ser extremadamente costoso para las nuevas empresas, pero contar con una aplicación tan robusta como Photoshop me permite ser creativo y ahorrar mucho dinero. Ser experto en Photoshop me ha ayudado inmensamente de muchas maneras. Desde la creación de currículums únicos hasta presentaciones creativas, he sido capaz de destacar en mi campo.

Photoshop review by Mariela B.
Mariela B.

"Create, improve and transform your photos, images and designs"

What do you like best?

The program allows you through a large number of tools to create, edit and retouch images, videos, illustrations and photographs which gives a treatment with a first quality graphic. In the same way, you can design websites and applications for mobile devices. With the passage of time it has been updated and improved in each version that goes on the market allowing to work in 3D.

What do you dislike?

It is a program that is available only for Windows and Mac. It is necessary to have a basic knowledge about the program as well as photography to be able to take advantage of all the tools it has given that to get professional level images is complex. Likewise, compared to other similar software it is relatively expensive, although it is worth what it costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to use the program efficiently and achieve a better quality of work, it is necessary to have the knowledge not only of the use of all the tools that the program has, but also of the basic aspects of photography and design.

Through this program I have edited images and photographs that are used in my work exhibitions. In the same way for the web page design. In the same way this program allows me to create and design a collage of photos necessary to support the research projects that are elaborated in the organization, allowing a better organization of the same and giving it a greater visibility.

Photoshop review by Javi O.
Javi O.

"Edición de Alta Calidad."

What do you like best?

Después de tantos años, Adobe ha demostrado que sabe cómo crear un buen software de edición de fotografías. Con cada actualización ha ido mejorando cada vez más y por eso merece el título de rey en edición y manipulación de imágenes. Photoshop contiene muchas herramientas diseñadas para editar sus fotografías, pero también para la creación de gráficos de cualquier tipo, como logotipos para una página web, videos, etc.

What do you dislike?

Es realmente difícil elegir Photoshop, tenemos algunos problemas de rendimiento, pero supongo que eso es lo que obtienes cuando el software se actualiza constantemente y no te mantienes al día con el hardware. también aumentamos la resolución y el conteo de capas en algunas de nuestras ilustraciones, lo que tampoco ayuda a ninguno de los dos.

Además, el esquema de precios de suscripción a la nube creativa puede ser una rebaja para algunos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop es una herramienta muy profesional, de hecho es un estándar de la industria, se puede utilizar en múltiples áreas de negocios: diseño, fotografía, web, etc. Hay mucha información, cursos, certificaciones para aprender a usar este software correctamente y obtener el máximo provecho de esto.

Photoshop ha sido muy útil al hacer mis diseños web, es casi una herramienta obligatoria al diseñar. En cuanto a mi hobby (fotografía) es mi herramienta predeterminada para la post producción, la inclusión de Camera Raw, me permite revelar mis negativos digitales, de una manera fácil.

Photoshop review by Ana R.
Ana R.

"Todo lo que necesites para edición de fotos y algo más"

What do you like best?

Photoshop de alguna manera consigue tener una multitud de herramientas de edición y más funciones que jamas necesitaremos y aun así mantener una interfaz limpia y buen rendimiento comparado con otras herramientas de edición. Ademas las nuevas funciones que se añaden con el tiempo como el lazo magnético y corrección de errores automática son realmente útiles todos los días y hacen con que esperamos a ver las novedades en las siguiente versiones.

What do you dislike?

Las solicitudes de login de Creative Cloud por los bloqueos de nuestro cortafuego corporativo son bastante molestas, pero fuera eso, ninguna queja de Photoshop

Recommendations to others considering the product

MIren los precios de Creative Cloud y todo que ofrecen antes de buscar alternativas mas baratas, Photoshop ya no es tan caro cuando fue en su tiempo.

Edición de modelos 3d, ese es el "algo más" que me refería en el titular, desconozco otro software de edición de imágenes que nos permita importar modelos 3d exportados desde Autocad y texturizar para tener siempre la "foto" perfecta de los productos a ser lanzados, utilizamos muchísimo esa función y o tendríamos bastante mas difícil si no fuera por Photoshop

Photoshop review by Camilo S.
Camilo S.

"Edición de Alta Calidad."

What do you like best?

Programa totalmente recomendado su uso tanto en ámbito profesional como particular, su calidad es excelente y todos los diseños que realizo con ella son excelentes, tiene muchísimas opciones que hacen de esta aplicación de las mejores del mercado.

Me encantan todas las cosas que puedes lograr con Adobe Photoshop. Lo uso para manipular la fotografía para el trabajo de diseño gráfico.

También lo uso para crear imágenes o incluso ilustraciones digitales. Me encanta poder separar elementos de mi trabajo en capas, ya que esto facilita el proceso. Me permite cambiar cosas rápidamente sin tener que hacer cada capa más. Creo que la gran variedad de herramientas es una ventaja. También son bastante fáciles de aprender y usar.

What do you dislike?

A veces se me crashea la aplicación teniendo que reiniciarla aunque no se suelen borrar los proyectos con los que estaba trabajando, estaría bien mejorar el manejoa de los puntos y las formas, y a veces necesita un mejor manejo de la fuente.

El procesamiento de textos es un poco mediocre. Me gustaría poder vectorizar las fuentes para una mejor gestión. A veces odio ir y venir entre Ilustrator y Photoshop solo porque quiero una configuración de fuente específica.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tienen una versión de prueba gratuita de un mes para que puedas probarlo antes de comprarlo. Nuestra compañía paga por la nuestra, así que escuché que puede ser costoso, pero hay planes de suscripción disponibles para empresas y personas.

Además, recomiendo la utilización de tutoriales, guías etc para aprender todos sus características.

Edición de fotos, retoque y manipulación que le permiten dar a sus fotos el empuje que necesitan para ser obras de arte increíbles de activos de alta calidad para su uso en redes sociales, sitios web, anuncios impresos o cualquier otro medio. Utilizo Photoshop regularmente para editar fotos para clientes o amigos, así como para colocar logotipos y preparar los recursos de los clientes para la publicación en redes sociales.

Photoshop review by vanessa c.
vanessa c.

"is an extraordinary tool for the renovation and edition of photographs"

What do you like best?

It helps me to repair photographs damaged by the passage of time, to eliminate objects, people or unwanted areas in a photograph. For example a pimple on the face, the famous red eyes, etc.

Without it many photographs would go to the trash, by incorrect exposure, lack of saturation, or any other adjustment fault when shooting the photo. It allows me to correct a multitude of adjustments, as if I were going back in time, as if I were given a second chance to shoot that same photo again.

What do you dislike?

Photoshop is the loss of extra time to retouch each photo produced. Before I lost 1 minute preparing and shooting a photo with the camera, but today in addition to that minute you have to add another 15 or 30 minutes of processing in Photoshop (it may be longer, it may be less, but in the end it is additional time). also you must have previous knowledge of photography and editing to be able to handle this tool perfectly, otherwise you can not take advantage of it to the maximum

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it is relatively easy to use, this is not a program designed for beginners. It is mainly a photo editing program for professionals who plan on editing many photos on a regular basis.

Well, in my opinion, in part it seems great, before taking a picture, I always see it with my eyes, but the thing is that when I take the picture, THE CAMERA IS NOT CAPABLE OF CAPTURING WHAT THE EYE SEES, and therefore, After taking the photos, with the photoshop, I edit them to leave them as I wanted them to be. And then another thing, when I'm in a place where I can not stop and leave the camera for 30 seconds, and suddenly I take a picture that is very well framed, it's pretty, etc, the photoshop helps a lot to put it as if left the camera those 30 seconds. And finally, to those of us who like photography, it is not at all a lost time, I at least, that I love photography, photoshop is great, changing colors, skies ... It is one of the things that I like them, since I'm retouching my photos.

Photoshop review by Ana M.
Ana M.

"El mejor programa de edición de imágenes por excelencia"

What do you like best?

Los productos de Adobe son realmente los productos de diseño por excelencia y casi siempre serán los más actualizados en cuanto a características y mejoras. La otra ventaja de utilizar los productos de Adobe es que, dado que son el producto principal utilizado por los diseñadores, generalmente puedes estar seguro de que tus documentos serán compatibles con otros diseñadores y compañías, ya que probablemente también estén usando Adobe.

What do you dislike?

El único inconveniente es que hay tantas herramientas y trucos que tardas un poco en aprender y retenerlo todo. Ciertamente hay características y funciones que usarás con regularidad, pero hay otras que son extremadamente interesantes y que solo requieren práctica para dominarlas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitivamente lo veo como algo imprescindible para cualquier empresa / persona que tenga algo que ver con los aspectos de diseño. Incluso si no lo está utilizando para crear archivos usted mismo, encontrará que es agradable tener cuando revisa o recibe archivos PSD de otros que no podría ver / editar sin tener el programa. Haga su mejor esfuerzo para encontrar algún tipo de forma para obtener un precio con descuento, como verificar que es un tipo de estudiante o hacer que su empresa compre una cuenta comercial.

Usamos Adobe Photoshop mientras trabajamos en piezas de correo directo, marketing por correo electrónico, marca y redes sociales. La versión Creative Cloud de Photoshop ha sido útil para compartir los estándares y los elementos de la marca (por ejemplo, fuentes, cabeceras, logotipos) entre los usuarios de nuestra organización que comparten nuestra cuenta comercial.

Photoshop review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Photoshop has great features"

What do you like best?

I like all of the different options that come with how to edit a photo. You can edit highlights and shadows, burn and dodge, liquify, warp crop, red eye adjustment, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to be exact when using the lasso tool or the warp tools. My mouse can get a little shakey and a touch pad isn't much better. Maybe if I had an artist pad bluetoothed to my computer it would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new deal where you have to subscribe to the app instead of outright buying it is extremely frustrating. Not a lot of people have that kind of money to endlessly pay for a product that you used to be able to own. And the packages they offer aren't always helpful because I need other Adobe products that aren't included in these.

When I want to do extra work to a photograph that involves more than basic settings or presets I'll move the photo from lightroom editing to photoshop editing in order to be more precise with the look I am hoping for.

Photoshop review by Juan Pedro C.
Juan Pedro C.

"Good program for edition "

What do you like best?

my english its bad, but ill try write this, this its the best program editor of photo, you can do all with this, better than other program, you can clean the photo, red eyes, and make a joke for your friends.

SI hay algun español que me entienda, el programa es de lo mejor, el poder seleccionar la capa que deseo modificar, el poder estructurar y mover todo sin ningun problema, sin duda el mejor, no lo cambiaria por nada

What do you dislike?

Too expensive, for 1 person, maybe for 1 college or profesional, but for 1 normal person its expensive, and u need a little capacite for use this program, its hard to use for 1 if you dont learn first, but when you learn its awesome.

Como en el anterior, hago la revision en español, es un buen programa, para uso profesional, para uso personal, es un tanto caro, y bastante complicado de usar si no tienes conocimientos de ello, pero como casi todos los programas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best program, you cant use other.

With this program we can show the car pieze by pieze, and thanks by this program we can sell better cars, and more secure for the people.

Con este programa montamos el coche pieza a pieza para mostrarlo a capas y poder seleccionar una a una las piezas que queremos mostras, tal vez queremos mostrar solo la carroceria y nada de chapa.

Photoshop review by Lucia R.
Lucia R.

"¡Interfaz limpia y efectiva llena de herramientas y posibilidades!"

What do you like best?

Me encanta la flexibilidad que tiene Photoshop. He estado usando este programa durante cuatro años, y todavía tengo que aprenderlo todo. Se puede usar para diseño gráfico (como una versión más ligera de Illustrator), edición de fotos y manipulación de fotos. También es muy útil cuando se trata de ediciones simples de captura de pantalla, si necesito bloquear un nombre o dos.

La interfaz de usuario es simple y limpia, nada abrumadora, y se ejecuta sin problemas tanto en mi computadora portátil más económica como en mi computadora de escritorio. Nunca he tenido problemas con el retraso, y las fotos se exportan rápidamente incluso con archivos de gran tamaño y calidad 100%. Me sorprende que este programa sea tan liviano, cuando tiene un impacto tan poderoso.

What do you dislike?

No es el programa más intuitivo de la historia. Todavía me encuentro a mí mismo haciendo tutoriales en Google con mucha frecuencia. Muchas herramientas / opciones / configuraciones están ocultas dentro de la barra superior; honestamente, no estoy seguro de lo que muchos de estos hacen. Mi mayor queja con esto (y todos los productos de Adobe) es que no hay un tutorial / guía clara de referencia cuando tengo estas preguntas; la mayoría de las veces, recurro a la ayuda de Reddit / Youtube porque la ayuda de Adobe no es lo suficientemente específica y detallada.

Del mismo modo, el programa a menudo no se ejecuta como espero que se ejecute. Trataré de exportar una imagen como PNG solo para que la opción se desactive y no haya un mensaje que me diga por qué no puedo realizar esta acción; de nuevo, recurro a Google.

Es un poco molesto que el programa no sea acogedor para los usuarios más nuevos, pero esto es de esperar cuando tiene muchas opciones complejas. Solo desearía que la educación del usuario fuera mejor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

¡Es muy fácil enseñarte este programa! Hay algunas funciones simples que puede usar solo para retocar una fotografía, pero también puede profundizar en profundidad; existen herramientas para cualquiera de sus necesidades. Amo la interfaz Todo está ubicado en lugares intuitivos, y funciona muy bien para mis necesidades. ¡Recomiendo usar Photoshop para todas las necesidades de fotografía de su empresa!

Ayudo a aumentar la productividad y la disminución de tiempo para el diseño, modificación y edición de imágenes o la creación de banners publicitarios o logotipos

Photoshop review by Angelino P.
Angelino P.

"Ideal para editar o crear imágenes profesionales"

What do you like best?

Me encanta que haya tantas herramientas en este software que te ayudan a eliminar o arreglar cosas no deseadas, ya sean manchas, marcas sucias en el suelo o que quieras combinar dos fotos diferentes.

What do you dislike?

El principal problema es que para acceder a este software es necesario pagar una suscripción anual o mensual, no es pago único, lo que hace que sea un software bastante caro.

Por otra parte, y esto no es realmente un contra sino más bien una recomendación me encantaría ver cómo la experiencia de Photoshop y Lightroom se fusionan entre sí.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Este software está dedicado a un entorno profesional y por tanto si eres amateur, quizá no vas a sacar provecho de todo lo que ofrece esta herramienta.

Cumpliendo esto, recomiendo usar tantas capas como sea posible. Cuanto más edites, más capas vas a querer crear, ya que puede haber pequeñas ediciones que no te hayan gustado. Así, es más fácil eliminar capa por capa, en lugar de tener que hacer más ediciones.

Un problema de negocio que puedo resolver con Adobe Photoshop es que puedo editar fácilmente muchas cosas ya que realmente conozco bien el software. Los beneficios que obtuve son la característica de "licuar". Puede editar ciertas partes del cuerpo. Otra gran característica es poder utilizar la herramienta "patch". Con esto, puedes mover una parte de la foto y moverla a otra parte de la foto y hacer que se fusione.

Photoshop review by User

"Edición y Diseño Profesional"

What do you like best?

Sin duda es el editor de imágenes por excelencia y el preferido de todos los diseñadores con los que he trabajado. Las licencias no son económicas pero merece la pena cada céntimo pagado. Tiene infinidad de opciones y posibilidades, tantas que lo más complicado es llegar a manejarlo perfectamente, porque es increible la cantidad de cosas que se pueden hacer una vez estás dentro.

What do you dislike?

el punto negativo es la complejidad de utilizarlo y de conseguir el resultado deseado a menos que seas un experto, hace falta muchas experiencia y horas de uso para llegar a dominar todos los aspectos que incluye. Pero aun siendo muy complejo la colocación y diseño interno es tan bueno que tienes visible y a mano siempre casi todas las herramientas y opciones principales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

que decir. Esta herramienta y el paquete completo de Adobe se recomiendan por si solos. No es necesario decir nada. Si puedes pagarlo y trabajas diseñando o editando imágenes, compra porque es absolutamente increible todo lo que se puede hacer.

en nuestra organización es la herramienta utilizada por los diseñadores y desarrolladores de software. Es muy potente, versátil y ofrece infinidad de opciones para trabajar en la edición de imágenes.

Photoshop review by Heidi H.
Heidi H.

"An absolute must if you are a professional photographer"

What do you like best?

Oh where to start with all the reasons to love Photoshop? Don't get me wrong, I love my Lightroom but it only takes you about 80% there. To really turn a photograph from a picture to a portrait, you need all the tools that only Photoshop can truly give you. It helps with cleaning up faces, getting rid of objects in your images, and I can go on and on. I always say Photoshop is like an onion. Every time you think you know everything there is to use it, there is another layer of tools inside the program.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty darn expensive. And upgrading is expensive too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are a professional or hobbyist photographer, you need Adobe Photoshop. It has so many mad skills to take your images to the next level. And it is a great program for creating designs too! I use it for making my brochures, flyers, and online marketing materials. May be expensive, but worth the money!

I am able to give my photography clients beautiful hand retouched images that are proudly displayed on their walls. I am able to use Photoshop to get rid of all the "defects" in my work and on my clients to create beautiful images that are so perfect looking. It also allows me to create flyers, brochures, etc. for all my marketing needs. It takes me from being just a photographer to also being a graphic artist.

Photoshop review by Marcia H.
Marcia H.

"Must-have Photo Editing program"

What do you like best?

Photoshop offers a broad range of tools that help me solve my everyday photo retouching tasks. My favorite tools include the Quick-Selection Tool and the Outline Path tool, enabling the selection of specific areas for work. Adjusting color is easy with the Selective Color Tool and the Hue/Saturation Tool. Many images can be simply adjusted using the Levels.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have automatic backup during use of the program -- to be able to recover a file in the case the program locks up or crashes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a powerful program with so many tools it can seem intimidating to learn. However, starting with some simple tools it is easy to learn and teach yourself more in-depth applications for the program.

I use Photoshop to color correct Photographic images of custom-finished wood panels that are then printed on photographic paper. These images are laminated to board and cut down to smaller pieces, and used for distribution as a sales tool. These paper "wood" swatches take the place of actual wood finish swatches and provide an accurate representation of the color, but are much less expensive for the company to produce.

Photoshop review by Jovana S.
Jovana S.

"The best photo editor there is "

What do you like best?

This software is stable, doesn't crash, updates are always good and improvements intuitive. There was not a single moment where I thought "what is this and why is it here?!". There are other softwares which try to do the same, but as browser apps or as lighter versions, but I haven't come across a single one that comes even close to Photoshop. I love being able to prepare photos for all the platforms I use in no time.

What do you dislike?

I wish the possibilities for working with raw files (.cdr since I use Canon) were richer. Actually, I wish Lightroom and Photoshop could become one :)

#1 making better and more relevant content for social platforms (when compared to competition)

#2 saving time on photo editing since I do it all in Photoshop

#3 jumping in and doing some of design when designers are too busy, because I can, because it's Photoshop

Photoshop review by Andy S.
Andy S.

"Photoshop is the Best"

What do you like best?

Select Subject is my favorite new feature in Adobe Photoshop. With Select Subject (which I use through the Magic Wand tool) you can quickly isolate the pronounced subject of an image.It works on anything: humans, dogs, cars, and all sort of objects. I don't know how they do it! Eventually, this software will be so good that I will be completely irrelevant at my job. You'll just open Adobe and tell it what you want it will appear. Doesn't get better than that.

What do you dislike?

I'm not very good with Adobe Illustrator, but I use it sometimes. Illustrator has artboard features that translate to easy printing. Photoshop also has art boards. I'm not sure why. It doesn't seem as useful in Photoshop. Because I'm a Photoshop heavy user, I usually have to create all of my PDF documents page by page, and use cheesy web-based compiler scripts to make two-page PDFs. If I was better at Adobe Illustrator, I could make two-page PDFs straight out of that program with no need for third-party scripts. I see two options: either Photoshop finds a way to improve their artboard feature or I spend some time learning how to be better at Illustrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

Photoshop is crucial to everything I do as a marketer. I touch up photos for social media, I make new designs, I revitalize old photographs for longevity. Photoshop is so great I can't even name a single competitor. I've used this program since I was a teenager and I have found a way to use Photoshop at EVERY job I have ever held.

Photoshop review by Peg B.
Peg B.

"The gold standard for image editing"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love, love, love the healing tool, it is one of the primary reasons I use Photoshop. That and how incredibly easy it is to get rid of backgrounds. I am constantly taking pictures for business and either need to remove an entire background to make it white (for selling online) or to make it transparent for combining with another image. Or I am needing to remove something from an image (a tag, straps, wires, etc) and Photoshop makes it easy (and sometimes even fun!) to do that.

What do you dislike?

It is really difficult to learn! Not very intuitive at all, so it takes some training to really learn how to do the things you want to do. Thankfully, there are lots of free videos and tutorials online, and a good support forum to have your questions answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find tutorials online and learn to use it like a pro! There are all kinds of things you can do that you may not have thought of and there are plenty of free (and paid) tutorials to teach you how to do it.

I am able to create images with blank white backgrounds for selling products, I am able to remove extraneous pieces of images that don't belong there (or to respect someone's privacy) and I am able to remove a piece of an image from the background and add it to another image to make advertisements. It has made a major difference in my ability to create images for business.

Photoshop review by Carlos Aogusto M.
Carlos Aogusto M.

"One of the best software for image editing."

What do you like best?

In my opinion Photoshop is the best image editor, it is very complete and versatile and its interface improves with each update, all its tools are well organized and it is easy to find the one you need and use it.

This software provides effects and results with a high level of quality, so using its tools in an appropriate way allows to have very good and immediate results.

On the other hand this is the software par excellence for photo editing, we can apply effects of all kinds, when it comes to images the possibilities are almost endless.

What do you dislike?

I really like this software but I think it is relatively expensive, there are other image editing software that achieve good results with a more accessible price, however the quality of the photoshop works make it worth the investment. On the other hand it is not so easy to use, it is a software oriented mainly to professionals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop is a great software, but we must document very well to take advantage of all its functionalities and on the other hand we need to have a good computer since this software consumes a lot of resources. Once you start to work regularly with this software, you can not leave it behind because you will get incredible results.

Daily in our company we make many designs and edit many images, which is why we use photoshop on a daily basis and it is a tool that has helped us to work quickly with quality designs and images.

Photoshop review by Jhonmyn Alexander A.
Jhonmyn Alexander A.

"Photoshop is the best editing software, the most professional and the most complete that exists."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to start editing photos. Many of the edits commonly made to photos can be done with a single click on the program. For example, you can automatically reduce the red-eye effect or whiten someone's teeth with the click of a button. I can simply adjust the skin tones of people in their images. I can also enter the most advanced editing functions without much complication.

What do you dislike?

Although it is easy to use, it requires a high professional level and advanced knowledge is needed in order to be fully exploited. We can see this clearly in magazines, newspapers, books, posters, museums ... where they improve the figure significantly to everyone that appears on the cover, there being a great professional work behind so that the result is of quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software helps photographs damaged by the passage of time, a hidden element, people or unwanted areas in a photograph. However, many other things will go to the trash, due to incorrect exposure, lack of saturation, and other adjustment failure when shooting the photo.

Photoshop allows you to correct many settings, as if you were going back in time, as if you did not give us a second chance to shoot that same photo again but with the option of learning and with a better result.

is the most complete software on the market if we talk about photo editing, since this program allows you to edit, make photomontages, 3D effects, and has a range of filters to give you the opportunity to create digital images.

It has allowed us to successfully carry out digital advertising campaigns where we can publicize the work of our company. Likewise, it has allowed us to carry out publicity and another type of digital work that allows the internal strengthening of our company.

Photoshop review by Andreina M.
Andreina M.

"create, edit, modify easily with Adobe Photoshop you will achieve it"

What do you like best?

what most impresses me about this tool, which is one of the best-known software programs of the Adobe house, is currently the most complete editing tool that exists in the market, used by thousands of people and professionals in the area of graphic design, photographers, web creators and amateur users who usually retouch and edit their photos, for its simple and convenient interface very simple to use

What do you dislike?

the bad thing is that if you do not have an original version, you can fall viruses or Trojan to your PC or lapto computer. another thing is that if you use it wrong it adulterates the photographs

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it 100% since you will be able to mark those photos that you do not like, you can make your own advertising logos, your brand, you can also use your own banners for your web pages or your bloogs, really this program is very broad and good at editing photos.

what m plus me is that since its launch in 1990, has become the ideal tool to create ads, logos, marketing pieces, retouching of photographs and designs through its vast collection of filters, tools and pallets , what I want is those little problems that the photo shows on the camera

Photoshop review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Very powerful Software"

What do you like best?

With Photoshop you can do anything, and anything you don't know how to do, you can find out how to do online. The beauty of photoshop is that there is so much control over every element of your image, that really creativity is your online limitation.

I love live adjustments. If you are going to change the brightness of a photo for example, I don't want to apply this effect, and then later have no control. With layer adjustments you can always tweek your settings.

What do you dislike?

The subscription model is not great. Yes you constantly receive the latest updates, but even previous versions of photoshop are extremely powerful, so always have the latest is not always necessary.

But honestly, there is not much to complain about with photoshop. I wouldn't even say it is a difficult program to use. It is very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to get into photoshop, learn about layer masks. The amount of control you have with layer masks is outstanding. To me, it is the cornerstone of photoshop and a skill that comes in handy with colour correcting, editing and or manipulating images.

Colour correction and photo manipulation are used daily for me in a print production environment. Whenever there is an unsolvable print problem, photoshop can be used to solve it. Colour correction of very specific areas of an image is something that is a must and I use photoshop for this very often.