G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ūüöÄ

Adobe Photoshop

4.7
(6,577)

Software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance.

Work for Adobe Photoshop?

Learning about Photoshop?

Adobe Photoshop Reviews

Showing 6,671 Photoshop reviews
Photoshop review by Gaby P.
Gaby P.

"Amazing software!"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Photoshop
Photoshop review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
View Original

"Mother tool of designing is Photoshop"

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Photoshop review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Photoshop Review"

Photoshop review by User

"Helpful Program"

Photoshop review by Ricardo Andrés P.
Ricardo Andrés P.

"PHOTOSHOP THE EDITOR FOR EXCELLENCE"

What do you like best?

It is the most extended design and photo editing program thanks to the ease of its software for graphic design work or we need to make assemblies or photographic compositions from the simplest complicated ones and you do not need an internet connection to work it.

What do you dislike?

There is no doubt that Photoshop is a program that will always have very favorable comments, since it allows to edit images easily, however, its only disadvantages are related to its installation, since this is a very important issue that makes it difficult to work on some computers because it is very heavy, we also have the fact that, if you do not know how to handle the interface well, you will not be able to work with all its potential, a problem that is solved by watching the tutorials and, finally, its high price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you consider yourself a fervent lover and admirer of the editions of images or photos, whether professional or personal level then PHOTOSHOP is the editing program that I recommend, as it is a tool with which we work, where your creativity and imagination are taken to a level in which only you put the limits because, even if we have Photoshop if we are lacking in imagination or simply we do not have talent, we will not do anything "EXPLODE YOUR CREATIVITY WITH PHOTOSHOP TO THE MAXIMUM"

At the business level with Photoshop I make edits of images, banners, photos, etc. For the pages and social networks

Likewise at a personal level it has been useful for the editions of the images in the pages in which I am an administrator giving a more personalized touch.

The benefits are in the wide spectrum that we can capture in the editions once you are familiar with the entire Photoshop interface.

Photoshop review by Arthur P.
Arthur P.

"The Best Tool A Graphic Designer Can Have"

What do you like best?

I love the wide array of tools at my disposal, and that there is such a vast community ready to answer questions and show you tutorials on how to properly use filters, apply effects and blend layers. I can do absolutely anything to photos with this software, and it helps me immensely as a prop maker and graphic designer!

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing at times. And I feel like the print features need to be revamped. I feel like I’m fighting the print settings everytime I go to print anything at a specific size. Like a label for a prototype. Photoshop also does not save your last print settings, which is annoying if you are printing multiple items and need to re-enter settings over and over.

I needed a quicn way to create graphics and labels for props. Photoshop excels at letting me copy paste graphics straight from google images, adjust the hue and saturation, contrast, apply effects, blend and resize. It’s amazing.

Photoshop review by Adam F.
Adam F.

"What do you mean you don't use photoshop?"

What do you like best?

What can't you do in Photoshop with a little learning?

The endless amount of tools are mind blowing sometimes. As a Graphic Designer this is one of my daily drivers in terms of software.

We use Photoshop on a daily basis to edit and manipulate graphics and images for different marketing collateral. I use Photoshop to edit the graphics used. Photoshop is essentially the industry standard when it comes to editing images. We use it for cropping and resizing stock images or other photos that we take. It is great for adding various filters to an image, adjusting brightness, contrast, etc. It is also very beneficial to utilize the layer functionality.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely a learning curve to get comfortable with all of the features in Photoshop, but there are plenty of tutorials online that will help you grasp what you can actually do with the software.

It's not the greatest program to create graphics in, it's better to edit or manipulate existing graphics. A lot of times when photoshop updates it will remove a feature that you used daily and leave you with no idea of where or what you can use to replace it.

Photoshop solves a lot of our photo problems when it comes to retouching so we don't have a need to hire an outside photo editor. It saves a lot of time when I can just dive in and edit all of the necessary photos and graphics for a promotion.

Photoshop review by Emily Z.
Emily Z.

"Essential for work and design"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is great for touching up, editing, and manipulating images. It is an efficient platform for me to quickly fix pictures and then use those pictures on other Adobe platforms. There are many options of photo editing to choose from. Layers are great for giving you control over each piece of the image. In addition, Adobe Photoshop is also great for making work from scratch.

What do you dislike?

Having a ton of options is also a dislike because it takes time to learn every single one. I often use only a set of options, so there are many that are left unused and undiscovered. It sometimes is annoying to move objects on each layer, but I understand why Adobe Photoshop is designed that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is hard to understand in the beginning, but after using it many times, you will get the hang of it. Watching tutorials, asking experts questions, and observing other people using Photoshop will help you learn faster. In addition, there is an Adobe forum where you can ask the general public any Adobe related questions. People there are often very helpful!

I use Adobe Photoshop to help me produce images I otherwise could not make if I did not have Photoshop. This resulted in more variation, innovation, and creativity. At work, Adobe Photoshop allows me to turn ordinary images into something unexpected (but still relatable), and people tend to like seeing the unexpected side of things.

Photoshop review by Ratna S.
Ratna S.

"No One Can Beat This Software in PhotoEditing"

What do you like best?

I am in Graphics Design Industry from last 5 year and I also do lots of Photo editing Work , in this 5 years of time Period I use so many Photo Editing Software but No One can Beat Adobe PhotoShop it is the Only Best Option to do Photoediting work, this software have all the features to do editing Photos.I never need to go to other software when i using this.This is the feature rich software.

What do you dislike?

The Only Part I don't like about this software is that you have to Pay Every Month subscription fees to use this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is Best Software for Photo editing, But first, you need to learn how to use it

I am a Graphics Designer and I also do lots of Photo editing work in that I most use to remove Background of Image, change Background and many more problem with photo editing this software helps me.

Photoshop review by Sylvie F.
Sylvie F.

"A large-capacity editor for editing and correction of images."

What do you like best?

The interface and workspace is great, the options palettes are distributed efficiently, it is very easy to import an image or create a new document, I like to work with groups, layers and can create folders to keep all the graphic elements ordered , the editing options of images are very powerful, editing changes of light, shadows, brightness and contrasts is a simple task and with positive results, I like to have the possibility of saving the files in different formats to be able to complement with other softwares.

What do you dislike?

To vectorize is not the desired software, its tool is somewhat rough and ineffective, it seems to me that the available brushes are insufficient and do not meet the expectations, so other complementary ones must be installed, the sources are very basic and others must be downloaded to complement, the available filters are heavy and unhelpful in many cases not worth applying as the results are not as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent to explore in online tutorials all the possibilities and capabilities of the software and its tools, that way you will get more out of all available commands and also the results will always be better during the editing or intervention of the images, it is important have a minimum technical knowledge about the use of pixels, image sizes, printing formats and other resolution features to work correctly.

For the design work is very useful when you need to generate photo montages of the projects, intervene images of architectural visualization to correct or edit and in many cases use it to create presentations of projects with a powerful graphic quality.

Photoshop review by Steve F.
Steve F.

"The best editing software, hands down"

What do you like best?

Photoshop allows me to do so many things -- photo editing, digital illustration and painting, 2D game design, cleaning up scanned documents, and meme generation.

What do you dislike?

Although creative cloud makes it a lot more accessible price-wise, it's not cheap software. However, it does pretty much everything.

Also, the text tool could be a bit easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop is an expensive tool, but it's unparalleled in terms of features and ease of use. If I could have only one tool in my entire workflow, this would be it.

We use photoshop to edit images for our website and web app. It allows us to quickly mock things up, change colors, edit, resize, and merge images.

I also have Photoshop CC at home for personal use for game development and digital illustration work. It allows us to quickly make 2D game art assets in any style, including 8-bit, and export them for use in our game engine.

You could build an entire company out using this one product alone by creating and selling designs or illustrations. Lots of illustrators and web comic creators either draw directly in Photoshop, or create art using a traditional media and then scan it into Photoshop to do color correction, contrast changes, cleanup, and resizing for print.

I also use Photoshop personally for photography, and the same applies: import RAW files into Photoshop and you gain access to a ton of amazing features and tools to achieve pretty much any look you want.

Photoshop review by Crystal A.
Crystal A.

"Married to Photoshop"

What do you like best?

The ability to change up quick-keys to fit my personal needs when creating, unlimited undos for those crazy messes, full customization brushes and layout to fit each persons needs when working. Phosotshop makes it even easier to edit photos, even the most basic ones with color enhancing, blurring components to make a photo pop, lighting, retouching, and even manipulation to turn something that may look a bit basic into something great.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much that I dis-like about the program besides on a rare occasion my program can seize up however with the size, quality and speed of pressing numerous hotkeys and applying new brushstrokes i push for; I'm not going to be extremely picky. Despite many positive reviews for the software itself, Photoshop isn't exactly new-user friendly and can easily make a new artist never want to create again in the digital platform. Of course you have to push to know the program and find what works for you and yet after 10 years with the program I still have a hard time here and there. The price is really a huge turn-off when it comes to the product and even thought paying for it monthly helps the wallet feel less dead, It's a bit of a defeating feeling knowing you never truly own the full product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont get discouraged if this is your first time experiencing the product. It's a bit of a struggle but the joy is in figuring out how things work and what fits your personal workflow. The color and photo enchantments are beyond worth it and it can become easy to get lost in the photo-manipulation stage.

Photoshop has provided many new features that help creators along with their work such as a continuous auto-save feature and even creating 3D to help push progress at a faster pace

Photoshop review by Filippo D.
Filippo D.

"The right tool for the good work"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop imoh is the best tool for anyone that work with graphic and design as me. It is versatile and the learning curve can be short if you are determinate to use it, thanks to its interface and the fact that you can customize it following your needs.

Also the updates from Adobe are always sensible to the users needs. So it's great in the real word work.

What do you dislike?

I'm really satisfied at the moment with the software. Maybe I would work a bit more on the text editor, with vocabolary and some options to customize more the text.

But this are minor improvements, I really love the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only reccomend it. I know that it can be a bit expensive, expecially if you're starting with your business. But everu bucks invested in Adobe PhotoShop return to you in terms of clients satisfaction, work time and professional services.

I can improve my work time, thanks to the cross work between Adobe platform. Also Photoshop helps me in any occasion I head works with images (for web works or printing stuff). In any case the results are incredible, meeting always my clients favour.

Photoshop review by Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.

"Almost real brushes"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about Photoshop is that it allows me to quickly give DHR effects to images, its brushes are very realistic, and one of its great sales is that it allows me to remove any object from a photo with just a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

It is a program that is somewhat expensive, in addition to that once purchased and installed on your computer, you will need to download many additional resources because it only comes with the necessary, another thing is that in is a very heavy image editor that can not be used in computers with few resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be able to use this software and obtain the maximum performance, it is necessary to take courses or see tutorials to use the different tools that it has, since they can be a bit difficult to use at the beginning.

I can create any type of design, we use it a lot at work to create ads for web pages, it also helps us to give a professional touch to our photos before uploading them to our social networks or website.

Photoshop review by Richardson B.
Richardson B.

"Adobe Photoshop till now winner ever compare to other photoshop. "

What do you like best?

That is very tricky question,he he .I chose whenever where only adobe Photoshop. Because it gives more stylish photo or images editing.if we are targeting now a days behalf of adobe Photoshop there is nothing compare to any Photoshop.its one and only use in many purpose .

What do you dislike?

Dislike ,i would verified many times adobe Photoshop all are good but there are many features available for design and development lot of things are available but many time peoples are facing many problems many option try to know every icon or every actions have different properties but that properties many time does not how this is use and which time .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Photoshop dad and mom of design technology ,from my childhood and also 11 th class onwards we know about adobe Photoshop it is always exciting and learning about design.

Yes,Give us much more solving techniques as well as many development issues and design in anywhere in like android application ,IOS application etc everything. We are just enjoy and having this application we have anytime install in our PC and laptops.

Photoshop review by Erika C.
Erika C.

"The tools with which you can design everything you imagine."

What do you like best?

It allows me to design all kinds of images, it has support for many editable image formats, it is ideal for creating montages and photo retouching, it contains intelligent trimming tools which will make us work better and faster.

What do you dislike?

Once I started using Adobe Photoshop it took me a little bit to adapt to their tools and options, however it is a tool that is very intuitive and easy to learn, another of its cons would be very heavy for a computer with few resources, it is almost impossible to execute it on a computer that does not have the minimum requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a pretty complete software that is worth trying, there's nothing you can not design with Adobe Photoshop.

We can make designs of all kinds, whether montages, effects. It also allows us to design 3D objects and be able to do an excellent quality work for our clients.

Photoshop review by Emilia A.
Emilia A.

"All a powerful tool to modify and create all types of design."

What do you like best?

I love the effectiveness of this editor because it gives you all the tools that have to do with graphic design, you easily get familiar with this tool and that each of them is in any design editor only that gives you more options and modifications , the interface is incredibly understandable since all the tools are easily located one on one side and the properties and options of layers on the other side, you can also save and create PDF documents so that you have a presentable portfolio in book format.

What do you dislike?

It is not so easy to opt and run this editor since it consumes more resources and weighs a little more than many other design programs, besides once you save the images in web format you will not be able to use it in the editor again since it does not read the format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allows a more fluid work and you can concentrate clearly on the design program since the tools are totally useful and you can use it in different ways, all this depends on your experience in the design area.

It provides designs based on weight and quality, you can minimize the weight without reducing the quality of the image, this differentiates it very well from other design editors, you can get many templates and create a design standard so you can make designs faster.

Photoshop review by Eddie B.
Eddie B.

"everything you need for photo editing in a single tool."

What do you like best?

I've been using it for years and I'm still learning new things since it has a very extensive and very useful repertoire of tools. I usually like to fix damaged photographs or eliminate some parts that are not necessary for the use of the project. This lets me get good results without you notice the editing.

What do you dislike?

I am quite satisfied with the product, but I must note that they should improve with some tools such as "fill in according to the content" in certain occasions I make many attempts to obtain the desired result, I think that it gives quite uncertain results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think adobe photoshop has everything necessary to meet the expectations of anyone who needs to edit photographs in a simple and professional way with good results. has a team that is antento that can solve every difficulty that arises and a very active community that will help you improve as a user. I recommend it totally.

once I had problems with the video drivers and this caused it to close soon after I opened it. but after modifying certain options located in the same software I did not have more inconveniences. It is simply efficient in every way.

Photoshop review by Damian B.
Damian B.

"Making PSD of your website to layout your dream design."

What do you like best?

I like Photoshop, not because of the image editing side, but rather the development side. I like being able to come up with an idea of how i want a new website's design to look like. Using Photoshop to create different layers of how the CSS should be applied is necessary.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we're not able to get an idea of how the css would be outputed and have to figure out how to solve the solution of actually getting the idea displayed on screen with code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although, photoshop seems like a good tool for edit photos, it is powerful tool in web development from compressing images to help the page load faster to displaying your ideas before you code them.

With Photoshop, we are able to preview our ideas of how we want our new websites features to be displayed. With this canvas, we use it as a example of how we want our code outputted on dreamweaver.

Photoshop review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"A Powerful and Complex Visual Tool"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is my go-to editor for photos and raster images. It has an amazing array of tools for editing and enhancing images. Photo-editing tools such as levels, contrast enhancement, filters, etc. make up the backbone of the program, while layering, masking, and integration of text make the program very useful for graphic design projects as well.

What do you dislike?

All the menus and commands can be very complex and may be daunting even for an experienced user. I've been using Photoshop for years and I still feel like there is potential that I could use if only I could navigate the program more intuitively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Adobe Photoshop if you need a powerful visual-editing tool, but be prepared for a steep learning curve to unlock the full potential of the program. Training in the use of the program might be of benefit to new users.

I have found Photoshop to be an essential tool in the practice of architecture and planning. It is highly useful for editing architectural renderings and for creating project-related graphics. Using Photoshop's powerful tools definitely gives our company an edge by helping us communicate effectively with eye-catching images and graphics.

Photoshop review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Deep and wide"

What do you like best?

Photoshop seems infinite at times. It's a great tool for artists because once you learn how to use it, you can make nearly anything with it. It's also a great tool for niche needs - like photo editing - because it's simple to automate routine functions and customize it to whatever you need. Honestly, I have moved more toward using other - less bulky - products. For my line of work, I can whip out something quick that looks nice with programs that are less capable (and therefore less cumbersome) than Photoshop. I can never do away with Photoshop entirely though! It is far too useful for the bigger and more demanding projects.

What do you dislike?

The problem with being such a thorough program with such depths of options is that it has a steep learning curve. Also, because it is such an in-depth program, it is easy to get overwhelmed by the endless options for designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get training! This would a difficult product to hop right into and teach yourself. (Fortunately, there is training available everywhere.)

Adding visual content to website and social media platforms. Managing event photographs.

Photoshop review by Francheska U.
Francheska U.

"The software with the best tools to design what you propose."

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly, Adobe Photosho is one of the best tools on the market, since it contains a wide range of tools with which you can do your graphic design work without any problem, you can retouch photographs professionally and also has a wide variety of brushes to give that unique texture for your digital arts.

What do you dislike?

It is a fairly complete editor, and it will require a lot of processing power from your computer, also at the beginning it can be a bit complicated to learn how to use it, since it is a tool for advanced users, in terms of costs. It will depend on the version and package you want to buy, since some may be more expensive than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not a program designed for beginners. It is mainly a photo editing program for professionals, however it is not very difficult to learn how to use it.

I use it daily to make logo designs, advertising banners and photo retouching. Undoubtedly, it is a tool that can not be missed in the advertising department of any company.

Photoshop review by Caroline T.
Caroline T.

"Excellent Photo Editing Software - Best of the Best!"

What do you like best?

I love a lot of things about this program. You can seamlessly work with the other Adobe programs by the click of a button. Many times I am working in Adobe InDesign and need to edit a photo. I just right click on the photo, click open with Photoshop and then start my editing. When I save, it automatically updates the file for InDesign. I double click the link and there you have it - a fully edited photo. The other day I was working on a cover for a proposal and needed to extend the bottom of the photo with more leaves and grass. I brought it into Photoshop, used a clone feature and easily extended to the size I need. I have used Photoshop to take out unwanted people and cables, etc from photos. Its just amazing.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could do more in regards to vector based items but I am fully fluent in Illustrator so I just use that program instead. Their content awareness fill is sometimes difficult to work with. It wants to oddly fill sometimes as it is guessing the wrong pixels to fill.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend any other programs for manipulating photos than Photoshop.

I have created proposal covers, fixed family photos, created posters. Just about anything I need pixel related this is the program I use.

Photoshop review by Luz Maria F.
Luz Maria F.

"Design everything you can imagine with this fabulous tool."

What do you like best?

Adobe PhotoShop is a great tool to create designs of all kinds, I can create montages, design advertisements and illustrate, it contains very good shadows and lighting tools, with which you can give incredible effects to images and photos. It has a work table with which can work very well since you have all the tools at hand, its interface is very good and it processes the images very fast, of course depending on the capacity of your computer processing.

What do you dislike?

It has many tools that are usually a bit difficult to use, however, there is a lot of material and tutorials on the Internet that could help, it can be a software that requires a lot of memory to run it well, it requires a graphic card to be able to better process the images and some features it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent software that will help you a lot, it is essential for the marketing and graphic design departments, without a doubt you will be able to do your job without any complications, I could know that your license is a bit expensive, but it is worth it because it will offer you many impressive features.

I use it every day to create promotions for my company, also to make photo retouching and montages. In my free time I use it to create illustrations and share them on my social networks.

Photoshop review by Musette S.
Musette S.

"Great Companion"

What do you like best?

I really like having suggestions and tutorials offered, for my level of expertise, when I sign into Photoshop every morning. This ol' dog has learned some shortcuts, some tricks and been reintroduced to tools that once, "did not work". Plus the symbiotic relationship it has with InDesign and Illustrator just keeps getting better.

What do you dislike?

The cost. Having to "rent" the ap is a drag and it gets expensive. I realize the old way of owning the program was a bit clunky but it did save money & I could take it with me. I can't now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are tons of on-line tutorial as well as most all community colleges offer a Photoshop 101. I would recommend getting the basics before your dive in though with Photoshop offering tips and quick tutorials right there in there ap you might find it easier than expected!

It has made designing in InDesign so-o-o- much easier and quicker. We do a lot of our work with photos, so I am having to do simple touch-ups along with major corrections and Photoshop helps me sail through this.

Photoshop review by Ester Q.
Ester Q.

"Get graphic creations of excellent quality."

What do you like best?

I like Adobe Photoshop because it has many tools with which I can create spectacular effects and designs, it has support for many languages and the way to work is the best, the lighting and contrast options are of excellent quality and most of the options are customizable.

What do you dislike?

It is a very heavy software, as well as I can not run it on computers with medium characteristics, in this software you can work with the vectors, but it is not your strong point, besides some tools are a bit difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that in order to use all the features of Adobe Photoshop requires a degree of experience in the area of graphic design, plus I know it can be a bit expensive but it is worth it, since you will get very good benefits.

With Photoshop I can create very good designs for social networks, advertising banners, besides that it allows me to create very good digital arts, with this editor I do not need anything else to create graphic designs at work.

Photoshop review by Jacinto M.
Jacinto M.

"La mejor experiencia editando"

What do you like best?

Es genial para una compilación de diferentes elementos. Lo hemos utilizado para hacer postales con nuestro logotipo y logotipos de nuestro proveedor.

Im√°genes Resisizing. Hemos utilizado Photoshop para que cualquier imagen se adapte a cualquier requerimiento de los medios sociales.

Wireframes y prototipado. Lo usamos para estructurar nuestros nuevos proyectos de desarrollo de software.

What do you dislike?

ocupa un montón de RAM Photoshop a veces hace que otros programas se ejecutan más lento en las máquinas más antiguas.

Los tama√Īos de archivo se omiten para ser muy grandes y redimensionar lo hace bastante complicado

Es una herramienta increíble para las personas que quieren invertir un poco de tiempo y energía en el aprendizaje de cómo trabajar Photoshop. Hay un montón de recursos disponibles en línea que muestran el poder de Photoshop. Pero para las personas que no se sienten cómodos usando la tecnología, este programa puede ser bastante confuso. Así que lo recomiendo para las personas que quieren invertir tiempo en el aprendizaje y perfeccionar sus habilidades para ser utilizado en un montón de áreas que se relacionan con la tecnología digital.

Photoshop review by JUAN M.
JUAN M.

"Adobe Photoshot has been my partner since I graduated as a graphic designer!"

What do you like best?

I love Adobe Photoshop because it is a great program of graphic design and photo editing with which I have been able to obtain a creative and impeccable work. Photoshop not only completes amazingly with the Illustrator CC and AfterEffects CC products, but also approves uploading to the Behance and the cloud without even leaving the application used. Also, Generator technology adds a new extension to your workflow.

I like that when you join the Creative Cloud, you can quickly enroll in the Behance and of course directly in your ProSite personal folder tool. Both are completely free within the CC agreement. If we want to show a WIP, a final image or any panorama that we made in Photoshop with Behance, I can upload it directly from Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

Since I graduated as a graphic designer I use Adobe Photoshot and everything I liked. All these years I have achieved incredible jobs with this program. I do not have anything bad to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Adobe Photoshop we can create, edit and improve photographs, illustrations and 3D images. It is also used to design web pages and design applications for mobile devices.

I recommend it to everyone with closed eyes !! It's great. They will not regret it!

Adobe Photoshot is an indispensable tool in my work and career as a graphic designer. I have obtained great results. I have made excellent designs that please my clients and I have made great photo editions that help me become a better professional

Photoshop review by Luz B.
Luz B.

" My main tool to work every day!"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is a software mainly for photographic manipulation, but I give it more uses, in terms of graphic design, to be able to make images and content of the applications that I develop. It allows me to create any type of graphic element such as icons, character design for videogames, illustrations, animated gifs, banners for the web, design logos, among others. I can make projects and although it is not completely finished I can save it in psd format and continue it at any time. It also allows me to save projects in pdf format and create documents with several pages, such as catalogs and magazines.

What do you dislike?

If I use a lot of heavy photographs, the program may slow down, and may even close without saving your progress! and I have to do everything again. Adobe Photoshop is not a free program so you should buy the license to use it or if you are not likely to be able to fully enjoy all the tools and functions that it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop is a great tool to generate graphic content, for photo editing primarily, but also helps create environments and graphic elements in my case for applications and games, anyone who is starting a career in design or photography I recommend it!

As a video game developer, I need images for the levels, maps, and logo for the game, so I use photoshop to create them to measure. It also helps me to create images regarding mobile app and its content and general publicity for social networks.

Photoshop review by Sam P.
Sam P.

"Adobe Photshop Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about photoshop is it is easy to use and understand. I had never used a design and edit program before and i was able to learn it in about a 2 week period. creating logos and editing photos has never been easier with adobe photoshop

What do you dislike?

as easy as it is to learn the program there a bunch of features that seem complex and over the top. there were a number of times i had to google the issue and some of the time the fix was not able to be completed. I did not like the user interface of the program but once you learn the shortcuts things become much easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend this product to others. if you are editing photos or creating your masterpieces this product is the way to go. We use this program almost daily and have not encountered any issues. Reliable, and efficient.

we use this program to edit the images that we put on our website. we clean up images and remove backgrounds as well as create swatches for products. Without this program, we would not be able to edit photos with ease and precision. being able to create templates for images that we do not receive is also a major bonus.

Photoshop review by Thomas K.
Thomas K.

"Photoshop CS6 is Still King - CC is a Scam"

What do you like best?

CS6 was the last version of the software which didn't force you into all of the ridiculous clous

What do you dislike?

Unlike past versions, third-party plugin support has always been on the light side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This advice goes out to the young entrepreneurs and startups who are on a tight budget: Save yourself a boatload of money by buying CS6. The advantages of the latest versions of CC are not worth the mammoth cost-- that is to say, unless you're a college student, in which case use that student discount to its fullest!

The latest versions all fully support .PSD backwards compatibility dating all the way back to CS3, so don't worry about receiving-end clients having trouble reading your project files, should the need arise to send those off to them.

At the end of the day, I get wanting to have the bleeding edge, but take it from the viewpoint of a long-time designer who has been in the game for well over a decade: newest is not always best, nor is it always necessary. Spend that saved money elsewhere... towards a new computer or simply put in your savings.

For the sort of work I do, there's no way I could do design work other-wise. Other folks prefer vendors, but I'm a rasterization sort of guy, haha!

Photoshop review by Brett T.
Brett T.

"Grea the Software to get if you are Doing Everything , Web Design, 3-D Rendering, Video, Oh and it e"

What do you like best?

That it is made by Adobe, Get used to that phrase because it will be a recurring theme. Adobe and the Creative Cloud has every tutorial on almost or maybe Everything Photosshop does. they are the most stable platform, you will rarely see anything such as Photoshop act buggy, you might run out of ram, but the hey Clean out all the duplicate files and clear your cache, and set a cache disk that is huge that photoshop can use. Setting Photoshop up is as important as deciding to buy it>

What do you dislike?

I Started when the dinosaurs roamed the villas of San Francisco . Photoshop Ver1 was all of 1432KB Photoshop was actually useable in all its forms. I would be hard pressed to find one person that truthfully used everything available and it does it well. that is on Photoshop in its present form. It has grown into several software dis-lines in one platform and we aren't complaining Adobe, but you know the price is getting Huge as the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering the fact that with the Adobe Creative Cloud You get the advantage of getting updates straight from the engineers I would be hesitant to but the boxed version as you lack the support and the updates and the advantage of adobe techs are a breed that ALWAYS KNOW OF WHAT THEY SPEAK> I would liken Adobe Photoshop to Coral Painter. continually getting deeper and deeper into the precise venue it was designed for. Photoshop with being the all encompassing photo editor, Painter being the all encompassing real Media Painting Software. Corall got carried away and you damned near need to go to college to know everything it does, with Photoshop you can take out the Damned Near.

With my business is the integration Photoshop has with Epson Lg Format Printers. On Photoshop you can seamlessly use Epson Page Layout Program so that if you are going to print several jobs on a roll it will place them so that you use the least amount of media . this is a real nice advance that epson and apple co-produced as printing the exact size before this epson software was introduced was a kind of hit or miss.

Photoshop review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"My Go-To App for Complicated Retouching"

What do you like best?

I love that Photoshop is intuitive and powerful! Although I do most of my image processing in Adobe Lightroom, there's some retouching tasks that just require the power of Photoshop and I also love it for repairing and retouching old, vintage photographs. The way that you can change modules and customize it for your liking is helpful, especially when your switching from one use to another, like image editing to graphic design, and need different tools at your fingertips.

What do you dislike?

It's actually hard to think of what I dislike about it. If I had to pick something, I wish that Photoshop was able to export to vector files, but that kind of goes against the purpose of the software.

Photoshop is a vital part of my photography business. I use it for graphic design as well as for retouching images. I love that it's so affordable through the Creative Cloud plan! That really makes it great for small business owners like me that don't have huge budgets for software.

Photoshop review by Francisco S.
Francisco S.

"De las mejores herramientas de manipulación de imagen"

What do you like best?

El nuevo relleno de contenido en CC 2019 es alucinante. Qué gran trabajo ha hecho Adobe con este algoritmo.

Las herramientas de enmascaramiento en Photoshop se han desarrollado igualmente también.

La capacidad de exportar una capa r√°pidamente a un PNG ayuda extremadamente en el √°rea del dise√Īo de la tela.

What do you dislike?

Como una nota, cuando se actualiza a CC 2019 en un Mac, ciertas teclas de acceso directo se cambian alrededor y usted tiene que cambiar manualmente de nuevo.

Save for Web ahora se considera una opción HEREDAda y, si bien sigue siendo compatible, no me gusta esto.

Las herramientas de enmascarado son difíciles de usar y marcar.

Curiosamente, despu√©s de haber visto el cambio de Photoshop a trav√©s de los a√Īos, de hecho comenc√© a usarlo para el dise√Īo gr√°fico, cuando otras aplicaciones de Adobe en el momento eran mucho m√°s adecuado para el dise√Īo. Lo que necesita para usar Photoshop y lo que yo preFIERO es la edici√≥n de fotos. Todav√≠a no he entrado en Lightroom, que me han dicho es extremadamente personalizable, pero la capacidad de editar un archivo RAW justo dentro de Photoshop, convertirlo en y guardarlo como un JPEG o TIFF es lo suficientemente bueno para m√≠!

Photoshop review by User

"The Best Editing Software Out There!"

What do you like best?

I think Adobe Photoshop is one of the most outstanding editing software programs ever created. In terms of editing photos, there is nothing that I can't do on this. I can do pretty much everything anyone can possibly think of. Whether it's removing pimples or stray hair on a person, to removing a huge object in the background of a photo, or even turning a completely dark and bad photo into a great one, I can do pretty much everything.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that I feel like not much changes have been made to Adobe Photoshop since it was created. Its interface doesn't reflect modern-day softwares as everything looks the same as it did from many years ago. Also, it can be frustrating to do certain things on Adobe Photoshop, as everything is always hidden away under some tabs or categories. I would highly reccomend for Adobe to change the interface of Photoshop to make it easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely my most favorite editing software to ever use! I would highly reccomend for anyone looking for a photo editing software to try Photoshop first before anything else.

The business problem that we solved with Adobe Photoshop was being able to edit our own photos without having to pay a 3rd party to do it for us. This is great because there's a lot of financial benefits to editing our own photos and not having to pay others to do it for us. Also, we also saw a rise in our social media prescence as we were able to post higher quality photos.

Photoshop review by Jessica A.
Jessica A.

"Hassle Free Designing"

What do you like best?

I like the set up best. It is an easy to understand outline that makes it so much easier when I can't be in the office but need changes made to a design. I can simple call one of my co-workers and I can easily walk them through how to make the changes. I also like that its a name most people recognize. I can say i'm doing my work in photoshop and people know exactly what I mean and likely what i'm doing in that system. Its also fun to play around with the system to figure out what works, and looks, best for the project at hand.

What do you dislike?

It can be glitchy sometimes. And my layers sometimes end up wonky if I save and then open them up on a different computer. But overall that's likely just a personal computer issue, not a Photoshop issue. Its expensive, i'll say that, which is why i'm fortunate its provided and I don't have to pay out of pocket to use it for work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the help of others in working to understand the product.

When I make ads and poster designs with my team I find its a lot easier to make changes then with other programs I have used in the past. Typically the team all gets together, and when I say I'm using Photoshop they know exactly what I mean and we can all open the project and make changes on our own files to show each other.

Photoshop review by Robert T.
Robert T.

"Adobe Photoshop CC"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is the de facto standard and the most powerful image editing software available. While there were some negative reviews after the revelation of the subscription model offered with Creative Cloud, I have found it a valuable way to have access to all the latest features offered by Adobe software. For example, Adobe has announced they will release the upcoming Photoshop for iOS as an addition to the software included with Creative Cloud. There are also some discounts available on Creative Cloud subscriptions and options for reducing the price such as a photographer specific package.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find something not to like about Photoshop. The learning curve can be a bit steep but available videos as well as better helps inside the software are improving that situation. Photoshop, and all Creative Cloud applications, could use a built-in Digital Asset Management solution with more power than Libraries; something somewhere between Libraries and Adobe's full fledged DAM. If the progress that Adobe has made with Creative Cloud is any indication, there will be good things to look forward to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth paying for the right software. I have tried free and non-free solutions and the only software I was willing to use professionally for design projects, as well as for my own company's design needs is Photoshop.

I use Photoshop for client as well as in-house needs; to create brand designs and mockups, to design and produce print ready pieces, and to create graphic and web design assets for digital and online projects.

Photoshop review by James M.
James M.

"Adobe Photoshop is key to any design firm"

What do you like best?

I like that the software is easy to use and understand. It allows you to achieve professional results with ease. There is a bit of a learning curve to becoming fluent in using it, but if you take advantage of the many online tutorials, you will get the hang of it in no time at all.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the pay model that they have now. I used to be able to buy the software and it was mine to use forever. Now it's a monthly fee system. Other than that, there is not much to dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize all of the instructional tutorials online. You will be a pro in no time at all.

Adobe Photoshop allows us to meet all of our design needs for our design & marketing firm. We are able to create all of our advertising materials, as well as journalistic graphics for our articles.

Photoshop review by Abigail W.
Abigail W.

"Simple, Powerful, Reliable"

What do you like best?

I have been using this software for many years in my business. It's always been reliable and never crashes. I have NEVER had a problem with this software. I love the custom workspace options so I can make the program work best for my needs. I have used this software on a Mac and Windows and it has been easy to use on both platforms. The knowledge base is helpful. There are lots of videos and articles that make the software much easier to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This is really a user friendly and intuitive software. As long as you learn the shortcuts quickly the program will be very user friendly and your workflow will be much more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get to know the shortcuts!

I love the student discount. It's very helpful in saving money for my business. I also love how this program works with the rest of Adobe Suite. It works flawlessly with Lightroom and Illustrator and Bridge.

Photoshop review by Liliana Andreina Q.
Liliana Andreina Q.

"The best software for editing images and photographs.!"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is one of the most complete software for the edition of images and photographs, it has many tools to perform any type of editing, from simple photographic retouching to complex illustrations.

We can correct photos that have been blurred or with bad quality, using the Photoshop vibration reduction filter sharpen blurry photos caused by rotation, zig-zag and other types of movement. The filter can also sharpen the text in images that are blurry due to the movement of the unwanted camera.

We can achieve very good effects with the 3d capabilities of the brush, in addition

The 3D objects tool allows you to create texts and objects in 3D, easily and quickly.

With the latest updates, we can save the progress of our work in the cloud through the creative cloud, this allows us to show our clients or collaborators our design through a browser.

What do you dislike?

Photoshop is a great software and very powerful but at the same time it is a bit expensive, it is also a bit difficult to learn and it consumes a lot of computer resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it, it is an indispensable software for designers and photographers, it really facilitates the edition of images.

Thanks to Photoshop I can edit images and photographs in a quick and professional way, I can also prepare the images I use on my social networks and websites.

Photoshop review by Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.

"An indispensable tool to create any type of design."

What do you like best?

With this editor I can lay out web pages or simply create logos or icons, it is very good in terms of options since it brings everything you need to have the designs you want, I love the smart clipping tool since I save a lot of work with her, the adjustment of colors and shadows is great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this software has frozen because it consumes too many resources of the computer, in terms of price the license is a little expensive everything depends on the version you want to obtain, there are some tools and options that are difficult to configure so you will need of tutorials or additional help to be able to use it as it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must bear in mind that certain basic knowledge in the design area is required to be able to handle certain techniques of this tool, however there is a lot of material on the web with which you can easily learn.

With this software I get many benefits, since I can create any type of icon or logo for my web pages or applications in development, just having experience with Adobe Photoshop, opens many doors at work, since it is a software that is widely used everywhere.

Photoshop review by Elle K.
Elle K.

"Review for Adobe Photoshop"

What do you like best?

So much freedom to play with image, vectors, logos and more. Users can create almost everything they have in mind using Photoshop, and they can edit their own photos to look the way they want (take out unnecessary stuff out of their photos, filtering, put makeup on their faces, etc.) I am still learning about photoshop and I am pretty sure I have not yet discovered everything Photoshop can do.

What do you dislike?

If so much freedom was a good thing, it can also be a bad thing for beginners as it can get really confusing and overwhelming at first. I feel like Photoshop program is not something users can learn how to use by just looking at the menu, so tutorials are essential. There are so many options and menus available that it is bit much at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to watch tutorial videos on Youtube or other learning platforms to get to know Photoshop before you get overwhelmed by its so many features! Photoshop will give you so many options to create whatever you have in mind.

Fixing the error on the photos, transforming the photos, creating the illustration image with pictures etc. are easier with Photoshop than other tools.

Photoshop review by Ana T.
Ana T.

"Adobe Photoshop, lo mejor en dise√Īo gr√°fico"

What do you like best?

Este programa tiene la posibilidad de poder trabajar en cualquier lugar gracias a su versión portable pero tambien es posible exportar cualquier documento para poder usarlo en otro entorno diferente.

Posee grandes herramientas de edición de imagen que hacen que se pueda retocar cualquier foto a nuestro gusto. Una gran multitud de filtros, herramientas de marcos, desenfoques, retocado con pincel o de luces y sombras que dan un toque muy profesional a la imagen.

Existe la posibilidad de trabajar con una imagen con la herramienta 3D y se trata de las herramientas más potentes de la aplicación.

La interfaz gráfica mejora con cada versión y es fácil acostumbrarse a ella, todo muy limpio y ordenado con la posibilidad de modificar la apariencia y mover los iconos a donde queramos.

Los atajos de teclado hacen más cómodo el uso de este programa a la hora de editar.

La instalación es muy sencilla y rápida y es compatible con diferentes versiones de Windows y Mac. También tiene su versión en dispositivos móviles.

What do you dislike?

Algunas opciones de edición no están a la vista del usuario y hace muy difícil encontrarlas.

En algunas ocasiones si no se inicia el programa como administrador puede dar fallos al iniciar la aplicación.

La herramienta 3D relentiza mucho el programa si hay varias capas en uso.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendado para usuarios poco avanzados que quieran aprender dise√Īo gr√°fico y edici√≥n de imagen y tambi√©n para usuarios m√°s desarrollados y empresas que necesiten una plataforma de edici√≥n a un gran nivel.

Edición de imagen a nivel profesional aplicando las herramientas de retoque que me proporciona el programa y posteriormente exportarlas para poder incluirlas en páginas web y otros proyectos.

Photoshop review by ruben r.
ruben r.

"Perfect to improve any type of image!!"

What do you like best?

I love this software, I have adapted quickly to its interface and I have learned to use the tools, what I like the most is the result and the quality offered by tools such as the improvement of brightness and contrast that gives an incredible result to my images. Besides that, I like to work with a layer model since I can repair any element in an organized and fast way, without a doubt it is the best to correct my images, it offers incredible results like that of a professional photographer, it's great.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered great difficulties with this software, as a user you easily adapt to each of its tools, although in many cases it will not be necessary to learn to use them all because the basic tools of use are at a glance, the only observation I can make is the interaction between other programs of the same company since I can not drag images in PNG format from photoshop to other programs as I tend to lose transparency in the image, but outside of that without a doubt it has helped me a lot to improve the quality of my amateur photographs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software, they are on the right path, they continue making improvements so that the client has more ease of use.

Thanks to this software, the number of clients in my micro company has increased, since I have managed to show in my social networks and digital media that I offer excellent quality services thanks to the improvements that this program offers me, the dishes I prepare really artistic which attracts a lot of customers, all this has made me grow from the professional point of view, without a doubt this software is perfect

Photoshop review by Clair T.
Clair T.

"Fantastic tool for editing and creating"

What do you like best?

Photoshop opens a world of possibilities for your team when it comes to editing images, creating marketing material, as well as creating social media posts for the various platforms. There are so many tools and editing options that come on the platform as well as that can be added for free or purchase there is really no limit to what you can do with photoshop.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, photoshop is not the most intuitive application. It takes some training and time to figure it out and get it down. Be prepared to spend quite a bit of time learning the platform before getting the hang of it. For a business, hiring someone who knows the software is going to save you time and money.

As a business we have used photoshop for a multitude of different projects from product photo editing to lifestyle photoshoot editing. We also have created brochures, social media posts and more with the software. The professional quality that photoshop allows you to create with your material really can make a world of difference, making your company stand out from the crowd.

Photoshop review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"So Much Better Than Lightroom!"

What do you like best?

When I first began searching for good photo editing softwares, a common argument I always read about is whether of not Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop is better for a photographer's overall needs. Having used Photoshop, I can confirm that Photoshop is much better. What I like about Photoshop is that I can do things like edit out pimples and take out uncessary objects in backgrounds of photos, which is great for making them look more professional.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that since the options are limitless on Adobe Photoshop, it can seem a little overwhelming at times as you may not know how to move around the software. Also, I dislike how Adobe does not try to use simple terms as most of the terms used in Photoshop would make absoultey no sense whatsoever to a new user of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Adobe Photoshop is an absolute requirement for any photographer for their editing needs. Highly reccomend to anyone to try it out at least once.

The business problem that we solved with Adobe Photoshop was being able to increase the quality of the content we posted on our site and social media pages, like Facebook and Instagram. By making our photos look more professional through edits, our followers on all of our sites increased.

Photoshop review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Speechless After Using Adobe Photoshop"

What do you like best?

After my first time using Adobe Photoshop, I was left speechless as I always heard about the editing software but never understood why it was used by everyone around the world. However, after using it, I began to absolutely use it for pretty much everything! What I like is how everything can be done on Adobe Photoshop, from the beginning to the very end. Whether it be editing out pimples and unwanted objects to creating flyers, everything can be done using this!

What do you dislike?

What I disliked is that the initial tutorial on using Adobe Photoshop was not very informative. There was a tutorial when I first opened the program that showed me how to change colors. However, this does not teach enough as there are so much other things that need to be learned to be able to properly use Adobe Photoshop. I think Adobe can improve this as new users may be a little confused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly reccomend for anyone wanting to try Adobe Photoshop to use the free trial to see if it would benefit their organization. It's absolutely great to use for pretty much everything!

A business problem that we solved with Adobe Photoshop was being able to edit our own photos without having to rely on others outside of the organization (ex. freelancers, photographers). This was a very cost effective benefit for us and we realized that doing the editing ourselves saves us a lot of money!

Photoshop review by Jared H.
Jared H.

"Adobe Photoshop for the Win"

What do you like best?

Adobe photoshop is an awesome program that allows me to easily edit photos. There are so many tutorials out there that I am able to find any answers I need. Photoshop also has a community behind it which makes it very easy to search for answers that you might need. Adobe also comes out with new software which keeps it current. It is aweomse to know that you will always be taken care of with the most updated software without glitches.

What do you dislike?

If there is anything I would say i dislike about photoshop, it would be the best if you kept projects in it like lightroom. Adobe is heavy software and I have had issues with the software glitching on my computer and shutting down. It is disappointing when this happens and can create worries about using this program. Hands down the good outway the bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop is a very useable product that enhances your editing experience

The business problems we solve with photoshop is design and photo editing.We also find that using Adobe is a great cross platform program where everyone on our team is able to use it. It is something where we can have four people working on the same project. People are able to link to it in drop box and turn around and pickup right where the last person left off. We also love how adobe links so well with drop box.

Photoshop review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Undoubtedly the best photo editor in the market"

What do you like best?

It is specially created for design in every way, from banners for websites to business logos, photographic compositions and much more. It is ideal to create illustrations or quality photographic art. The tools are really useful and the main menu has just what you need. This software has improved a lot in terms of functionality and handling. I love the tool of text frames, simply with drag and drop, the frames are filled alone and fit them.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to learn all its functions, at first it can be frustrating if you do not have the basic knowledge of design. I should have more tools oriented to web graphic design. The consumption of ram memory is excessive, so much so that you should practically have the photoshop without applications in the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best and most complete photo editing software on the market. Accepts a large number of both paid and free plugins that allow you to further expand your capabilities and functions. Really recommended to all graphic design professionals and enthusiasts. The only inconvenient would be its high price but I highly recommend paying for your license.

The software is highly recommended, I have been using it for years and I am really pleased, it is notorious that it is not easy to use but luckily on the internet you can get many courses and tutorials totally free of charge and the cases you really need to learn.

Photoshop review by Mariana B.
Mariana B.

"Excellent tool to create your brand."

What do you like best?

It is a very complete graphics editor with which you can create from scratch, any idea you have, either creating logos and advertising for your brand, has a wide variety of very useful tools and essential to create any kind of graphics, it is very good for photo retouching and to make excellent assemblies.

What do you dislike?

It is a very complex tool so you will have to read many tutorials to master it well, and it is also a software that will require a lot of capacity in terms of memory and processor of your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful tool and very necessary for the field of graphic design, being able to handle it well will help you a lot in the labor field.

I can have predesigned templates for social networks or any other type of advertising, this helps me save a lot of time since I only have to edit some things.

Learning about Adobe Photoshop?

* We monitor all Adobe Photoshop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.