Do you work for Photoshop?

Adobe Photoshop Reviews & Product Details

Photoshop review by Valeria M.
Home Business (Independent Producer)
Music

"I think this is the most complete graphic design software in the world."

What do you like best?

This is by far the most complete product I've used because I can add a white canva space white ease, and after that I can add as many layers as I want, in order to create new amazing images without the need to change all the parts I don't want of that design. I also love that this software helps me align everything inisde my design with its integrated rulers. So, in summary, this is the best software you can use to design and create illustrations and images.

What do you dislike?

What part of Adobe Photoshop that people might not lie is that it is very complex to use: I don't mean to say that this software is impossible, but you have to spend a considerable amount of time (and lots of effort) so you can make nice things with this software, and many of us sometimes cannot afford to do that. So, in my humble opinion, if you have a lot of time to learn how to use this software correctly, I suggest getting Adobe Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let's be honest, Adobe Photoshop worth it, but is fairly difficult and time consuming to learn how to use it the right way.

This is one of the main tool I use for my design business and it gives me the ability to make, create and deliver all of the images, videos and all types of media work that my customers ask for, and this is very important for me because I work in the audio and video music industry.

What is Adobe Photoshop?

Software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance.

Adobe Photoshop Profile Details

Adobe Photoshop Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

Adobe Photoshop Reviews

1-50 of 7781 total Photoshop reviews

Adobe Photoshop Reviews

1-50 of 7781 total Photoshop reviews
Photoshop review by Ricardo Andrés P.
Supervisor de seguridad
Security and Investigations

"PHOTOSHOP THE EDITOR FOR EXCELLENCE"

What do you like best?

It is the most extended design and photo editing program thanks to the ease of its software for graphic design work or we need to make assemblies or photographic compositions from the simplest complicated ones and you do not need an internet connection to work it.

What do you dislike?

There is no doubt that Photoshop is a program that will always have very favorable comments, since it allows to edit images easily, however, its only disadvantages are related to its installation, since this is a very important issue that makes it difficult to work on some computers because it is very heavy, we also have the fact that, if you do not know how to handle the interface well, you will not be able to work with all its potential, a problem that is solved by watching the tutorials and, finally, its high price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you consider yourself a fervent lover and admirer of the editions of images or photos, whether professional or personal level then PHOTOSHOP is the editing program that I recommend, as it is a tool with which we work, where your creativity and imagination are taken to a level in which only you put the limits because, even if we have Photoshop if we are lacking in imagination or simply we do not have talent, we will not do anything "EXPLODE YOUR CREATIVITY WITH PHOTOSHOP TO THE MAXIMUM"

At the business level with Photoshop I make edits of images, banners, photos, etc. For the pages and social networks

Likewise at a personal level it has been useful for the editions of the images in the pages in which I am an administrator giving a more personalized touch.

The benefits are in the wide spectrum that we can capture in the editions once you are familiar with the entire Photoshop interface.

Photoshop review by Walter T.
Operations Manager

"Adobe Photoshop is not as useful in my field as Adobe Illustrator, but when I need it.. It's amazing"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is very recognizable when you're extremely used to working in Adobe Illustrator. Adobe photoshop is robust enough to manage large files and photos and runs without lag on even older model computers using hefty layer effects and styling. Actions are HUGELY important when running a single change on a huge batch of photos or files without opening, changing, savings and closing each individual file.

What do you dislike?

Photoshop is made for pro users and rookie users at the same time. So sometimes things can be accomplished through many different button presses and that sometimes becomes tiresome when you have learned to use this program like a professional and rookie users know how to operate the program faster than you on small tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop is very conveniently priced for students AND business owners making it a must-have for the industry of design. Also, hotkeys are king!

We help customers with their photo editing right in the moment with Photoshop's amazing speed of work, and can adjust the file using different zoom levels to show the pixelation that may be present.

Photoshop review by santo y.
senior graphic designer.

"adobe photoshop my excellent program"

What do you like best?

Yes, the photoshop uses it to retouch photographs and graphics. It is very good for image editing and dominates the video sector. I use it for editions of images of all kinds.

I use it as web design, composition of images on the map, digital style, photocomposition, editing and video graphics, and any activity that requires digital images.

Regarding the usso in my professional photographs I use it very often to correct shots that may present some details that I do not like. These digital retouches are very practical, there is no need to use the tedious laboratories to do them and it is fine now.

What do you dislike?

It is not an expensive program and its piracy has become very common.

it is possible that the program is something heavy and if your pc does not have a good hardware that supports it you will have to update to get the maximum performance this will increase the cost of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommend this tool your results are very good, which are difficult to find in another program. It is not complex, it is easy to use and allows to obtain very good and immediate results, which allows a better quality of graphics, photography or video.

Your 3D tool are equally easy to operate, and they are good for what is recommended here.

The solutions that I have obtained in the company have been very good for the retouching of images that is done to improve the videos and for the photographs. It is spectacular, to be able to improve them with this program and the results for the clients have been extraordinary. Your satisfaction is unique.

Photoshop review by Mohasin Ali B.
Legal Counsel
Legal Services

"Adobe photoshop is fantastic program to make Albums of images and editing "

What do you like best?

I liked a Adobe photoshop because of there are a differents types features are available to decorate a image in a different form. Adobe photoshop is generally used by man of photo studio but it is useful for everyone to decorate a images.. In a lot of features of Adobe photoshop a text writing feature I very liked because it is very useful in my legal profession like to write a text on certificate which is already printed in a form of written like name of person etc. I personally use for my legal profession for make a certificate and I attached a screenshot of photoshop at the time I printed a certificate. therefore it is useful also in my legal profession to print a certificate of any kind.

What do you dislike?

No dislike but Adobe Photoshop is not easy to use. Need to have a good knowledge to operate it for good results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommendations to all persons who use a other software for editing of images, use the Adobe photoshop for better results.

No need to adjust a certificate font in a word for writing a detail like name of person etc. Only scan a certificate and copy in Adobe photoshop and write a detailed of person like name of person. By a Adobe photoshop a lot of time we can save.

Photoshop review by mary b.
senior graphic designer

"adobe photoshop"

What do you like best?

If I photoshop it and use it for retouching photographs and graphics. It is very good for the edition of images and it dominates the graphic sector I use it for the editions of images in general.

In the professional photographic part I use it very frequently to correct shots that may present some details that I do not like in the shots and it is very practical these digital retouching, you do not have to go through the laboratories to do them and I have it righ now.

What do you dislike?

It is not an expensive program and its piracy has become very common.

There are those who think that it is heavy on computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The solutions at company level have been very good for the retouching of images that is done for the improvement of the videos is spectacular as you can improve them with this program and the results at the client level have been extraordinary your satisfaction is unique.

Photoshop review by Lindsay H.
Social Media & Web Design
Restaurants

"An intuitive, always adapting product."

What do you like best?

I like that every update to Adobe has been to tweak, tighten, and improve the product. They’re one of the few companies out there not changing for the sake of changing. I often tell friends and colleagues that you can skip a few versions and not miss any big updates or changes. Because it is considered the industry standard, there are a myriad of tools and tutorials widely accessible to help beginners and more advanced users learn and continue their education.

What do you dislike?

Not much, to be perfectly honest. I haven’t really had any adjustment periods, even when I missed a few years of updates. I guess if I were to say anything I would say I'd like more cross platform ability between photoshop, illustrator and indesign, for printing purposes...ie bleed reference and vector compatibility, or the ability to create a file in photoshop and then transfer it to vector for print.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you take the time to learn it right, including the basics, it will be a massive tool in your business, and make other adobe products easy to use.

When you work in social media and “real time” marketing, or in restaurants like I do, a lot of photos you take are in dim or less than ideal lighting. Working in photoshop allows me to quickly enhance those photos to use widely in marketing. Because I've used it for so long, I can create digital-use-only images very quickly as it's almost second nature. Using presets and tools like curves allows me to adjust photos and white balance in a timely manner for current postings.

Photoshop review by Megan C.
Social Community and Content Manager, Brand Marketing

"Must-have photo editing tool for any design or creative marketing/business professional"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is the go-to photo editing tool for any designer or creative marketing professional. It's more sophisticated than your standard editing software, but it's by far the best photo editing program on the market. There are thousands of free videos, tutorials, and resources so anyone can learn how to use it and look up how to do anything you can't figure out on your own.

What do you dislike?

Because Adobe Photoshop has so many functions and capabilities, it can be a little overwhelming for beginners but because of the wealth of resources and educational materials, it's not really an issue if you can set aside a little time to learn the basics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must-have for any designer or creative marketing/business professional. Takes a little bit longer to get up to speed but definitely worth the time you invest in learning how to use all of the tool's features.

As an apparel brand, we use Adobe Photoshop on the Marketing team for various marketing and promotional materials, as well as on the product and design teams for creating and editing the artwork that goes on our products.

Photoshop review by Feena M.
Client Relationship Manager
Financial Services

"The powerful photo editing, image creation and graphic design software.."

What do you like best?

Photoshop is a powerful and popular image editing software. Benefits of using Photoshop is that it helps you to apply various effects easily and get consistent results. The software provides many image editing options for pixel based images and graphics. It is a user friendly software. It offers lots of unique tools that will helps you in unleash your creativity. Photoshop is an excellent tool that make photo editing easy and efficient. This software gives you the utmost power and creative control for 2D and 3D image compositing, video editing and image analysis. It also makes graphic cropping and optimization easier and helps automate repetitive tasks.

What do you dislike?

The most common and main disadvantage of the Adobe Photoshop is that for professionals they need to pay high price. Also sometimes Photoshop can be misused for harassing someone personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for photographers, graphic designers, video editors 3D designers and any other professionals

I am using Photoshop for making numerous small changes to images and videos as well.

Photoshop review by Jenna G.
Global SDS Support
Chemicals

"Easy Application"

What do you like best?

I like that I can edit photos by adding a filter and changing the lighting. Another thing I like is that it makes the photos more presentable for individuals and also for you to post on some form of social media. I think that it is important to offer a beautiful image for others to view, because it makes it look like you know what you are doing and I find that to be important when taking photos and editing them. Photoshop Light room has allowed for me to feel very confident in the photos I take.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that you have to scroll through all the filters, I wish there was an easier way to access them all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great app to consider. It is easy to use and can get the job done quickly yet with quality. There is also many different things you can do, it is a one stop shop. Not only can you edit but you can also decorate a photo. I also love that you do not have to install anything.

It makes it easy to make an image more colorful and stand out. Beyond just being able to enhance photos, I found that being able to crop or edit out unwanted obstruction was important too. Being able to do so is great and just furthers the beauty of the photos that are edited within the program.

Photoshop review by Austin P.
Associate Designer

"The one and only!"

What do you like best?

-In the event that you know Adobe items inside and out, it's truly simple to explore and utilize.

-It is a standout, and amongst the best uses for it right now is for producing animated GIFs (in spite of the fact that, this is by all accounts becoming obsolete now and may be gone in the future).

-It's anything but difficult to control and fix pictures with issue areas. The stamp tool and eraser tool have helped us a ton!

What do you dislike?

-For individuals who want to work with vectors, it's not by any means simple to transfer work from Adobe Illustrator without losing some quality.

-There have been times where it crashes pretty rapidly. This can be frustrating when you're in the midst a difficult project. Continuously save your work as often as possible because if the program gets overpowered, it will crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's most appropriate when you're working with photographs - make an effort not to use it much for illustrations. Use Illustrator for that. It's also incredible for improving or fixing damaged photographs. There are those minutes where you take a gander at a photo and think, "This would be PERFECT... if that just that one thing wasn't there!" That's where Photoshop comes in.

We right now use Adobe Photoshop CS6 for advanced structure (for the most part web), distributions, and furthermore some web based work. It is being used to upgrade our web news stories and to improve the look and feel of our showcasing endeavors. One of the real business issues it addresses is ensuring we are pushing ahead in this quick paced computerized world with a crisp, new look to our interfaces and advertising.

Photoshop review by David G.
I feel safe working with this tool at Oceanica de Seguros C.A

"The most complete artistic design tool"

What do you like best?

photoshop, is a tool for updated graphic design, is a tool of great width, the best tool to make montages, additional you can modify any image that you can edit .. Additionally the tool can create images that subliminal. I like that it can be portable and it does not take long to create an image

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the images created or edited at the time of saving them, have a dimension not according to what was created in the image, therefore it should lower the quality of service by size of the image. I do not like that additionally the tool is very heavy.

I do not like that the images are very heavy

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend such a tool for such characteristics. It is tremendous. you can create images, montages to work. It is the tool that goes for the future

I have created images for my business presentations. images related to information technology, this way I have solved and made good quality presentations

Photoshop review by Jennifer S.
Sales Manager

"Great for editing photos to be just the way you need!"

What do you like best?

I was suggested this application by my brother who is a website developer. I use this to edit photos for events and put them online and it is absolutely amazing the sheer depth and ability this application has to manipulate and change your photos!

What do you dislike?

It took a lot of training and reading online to figure out how to use everything well. Thankfully there are quite a few tutorials free and easily available online in and in print. I was able to find a series of Photoshop books to help learn tips and tricks for editing photos, too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn how to use this crazy big application! There are SO MANY RESOURCES online for free and in print form. There's literally no excuse for learning how to use it correctly!

Specifically I use Photoshop for editing event and client photos to put online and in print. This has been way better than using free or simple editors because I have learned how to color correct and enhance photos and how to size them exactly as needed so proportions and alignments are met. Once you get the hang of using the hundreds of controls this app feels like it has, you can do almost anything with a photo.

Photoshop review by Shazia V.
Shazia Vora

"Must know for any computer field...!"

What do you like best?

Adobe photoshop makes me above the rest. Sure they have apps nowadays for easy editing but I'm a professional designer and I design stuff for work, family, hobbies and more. The one I use is CS5 and has a perpetual license so no monthly fees. I want to learn about new versions but have not done so yet. I think Photoshop is far superior than Corel Draw or any other program. I used to teach Photoshop in college.

What do you dislike?

New versions with Creative Cloud require a subscription. I hate overdraft fees so I won't be buying that. It does use lots of memory among all programs on my PC but that can be expected. I sometimes click on "Open Adobe Bridge" on accident because it is in such a place it accidentally gets clicked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a perpetual license, an older version like CS5 or CS4. Why pay monthly fees?!?!

No downsides. I was teaching it in college but the pay was poor so quit teaching. All good benefits. It helps my professional, social, family and financial life. I would recommend it to anyone. A+++

Photoshop review by Tamara  S.
Graphic Designer

"All your photo editing needs"

What do you like best?

Photoshop, as most of us know is a very popular software in almost any industry. It's used for mockups, removing blemishes for the important wedding photos, and so much more. One of my favorite things to do right now is the double exposure. Where they have two images that collage together beautifully. It's incredible how you can make people look perfect in photos by using photoshop.

What do you dislike?

In the world of graphic designers you'll often hear the back and forth between photoshop and illustrator. Both obviously are used for two different things at times. But the downside is that photoshot works using pixels. So if the image ever needs to be blown up it could start to look pixelated. While illustrator uses vector art- so no matter how large you make a logo or image you'll never see pixels. But it's not really a down side if you have both programs. I flip between the two often for different reasons.

When you are trying to explain your potential marketing idea, you need to often times use mockups for your idea. Because most people cant imagine what it would look like, you need to show them. So taking a picture of the company building and putting a certain billboard next to it helps them see your vision and photoshop helps with that.

Photoshop review by Rob R.
Graphic Design Consultant
Graphic Design

"Photo Chop!"

What do you like best?

Photoshop cuts the competition when it comes to editing and working with images of all types. I have worked with the program for the past 20 years and have enjoyed the progressions it has gone through and the capabilities it offers.

Photoshop allows you to edit, build, draw, paint, design, illustrate, fix, and all sorts of other things to just about any image you have or you can think up. You can set workflows to do batches of images all at once or just work with that single image you want to refine.

What do you dislike?

If you are new to the program, it may take a few days before you feel comfortable with all the ins and outs and capabilities it offers. It can be quite a learning curve to get accustomed to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchase the Adobe cloud liscence

I use photoshop daily in the design work that I do. From editing images and prepping them for print.

Photoshop review by Armando R.
technical

"Photoshop, powerful image editor"

What do you like best?

One of the main aspects that I can highlight in Photoshop is its great potential to edit images, photos and graphics, while allowing the combination of different scenes to create excellent designs, for different purposes. It is very versatile to create eye-catching effects with high quality finishes. On the other hand, their tools are unique for the rescue of photographs damaged by time or to clean scenes with people or objects not wanted for a presentation. One of its many advantages is that it works in multiple layers, which allows us to work independently on each image we incorporate in a project, without affecting others, which significantly facilitates the work.

What do you dislike?

However, Fotoshop is not such a simple tool to use, it requires an important preparation to get to master all its functions and potentialities. But its main difficulty may lie in the large amount of resources that the system requires to pair properly, it is necessary a computer with a large memory and computing capacity, as well as available disk space for installation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get the most out of this program it is advisable to study it formally

With the use of this program I have been able to develop several projects that require illustration with high quality images and compositions, such as presentations in revivals, design of digital presentations, development of logos, isotypes, advertising, among others, that require the presentation and handling images of different levels of complexity.

Photoshop review by arthur m.
Photographer

"The signature software used by our marketing team"

What do you like best?

When working on a newspaper, images are one of the most important parts, being the visual aspect the attention-grabber, so Adobe photoshop really helps with this, allowing me to add many improvements to the picture. It is the perfect tool for setting the perfect size so it can fit in the newspaper corner, but it is not always for publishing, as we also use it as an advertisement tool to make postcards with the name and logo of our customers.

What do you dislike?

On the latest version of Adobe Photoshop some shortcut keys has been changed. As the classic Photoshop user that I am, it gets confusing and sometimes frustrating. Also, it has so many tools that sometimes I get lost trying to find one of them. I wish there could be an easier way to find them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Photoshop is an appropriate tool for any sort of photograph control, so it's highly recommended for photographers and social media managers in need to edit photos in any way they want.

Adobe Photoshop is the signature software used by our Marketing team. I'm a photographer, so I personally use it to improve the pictures for item arrangement and measuring to fit the requirements of size and resolution to be posted on the newspaper. I have always used Adobe Photoshop, but some of my co-workers have used other similar free software, and they always put this one on the first place, and I share their opinion.

Photoshop review by Amit K.
Web Developer

"I am very happy and like it very much for working using Adobe Photoshop"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop offers a range of tools that help in the creation of compelling graphics for web platform as well as handheld devices. The responsive graphics can be created through an inbuilt interface that makes editing images a cushy job. Further, a wide array of tools is available and gets continuously added to its repertoire which enhances the creative capability of the artists and helps them stretch their imagination optimally.

What do you dislike?

Mastering the Photoshop with all its’ intricacies can prove to be a daunting task for seasoned users as newer updates and migration to Creative Cloud has added a slew of tools which are difficult to remember and use. The learning curve is consequently steeper for greenhorns. One has to devote the significant amount of time to learn the usage of all relevant tools and use the same for retouching images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop lets you create compelling graphics for a variety of purposes like designs for book covers, brochures, flyers, promotional stuff and brand building materials. With a little effort, one can easily master the use of tools designed to bring out the artist inherent in him. From the perspective of website, you can create gripping landing pages, site designs, sales funnel, product depictions, logos, icons for various purposes, call to action lever, connect request forms etc. Newsletters or emails that your brand sends out to customers can also be designed with Photoshop.

Adobe Photoshop comes with an astronomical price tag which may be affordable for organizations and institutional artists. But small-time users who resort to this software for minor image retouching and editing would find the price a major roadblock in its use. They would instead use relatively inexpensive and fundamental software which would allow them to carry out nominal image-related processing with ease.

Photoshop review by Joseph H.
Owner

"The Industry Standard"

What do you like best?

Nearly every graphic designer uses Photoshop, so the forums are packed with helpful information. Also, Adobe is great about creating tutorial videos to help guide you in the process of every Photoshop feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it is to remove backgrounds. I have actually had much better (and faster) success with LunaPic's free online graphic editing tool. It takes less than a minute to upload a file and remove the background. I use Photoshop for pretty much every other aspect of touchups, etc., however. I dislike the learning curve. There should be more automated features. Some tasks require far too many steps to complete. Let's work on creating some common macros, Adobe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using Photoshop and you also use other Adobe products, I highly suggest subscribing to their Creative Cloud package. It will save a ton of money and the products work well together.

When designing websites, I've found some amazing Creative Commons photos that needed touchups and Photoshop is always my go-to resource. The greatest benefit of using photoshop is not having to pay someone else to do it for you.

Photoshop review by Arturo M.
Clinical Recruiter

"Still the King"

What do you like best?

Adobe has created an ecosystem that interacts well among its elements. Photoshop is still the premier image manipulation software there is. Period. Is it easy? No. It has a somewhat steep learning curve... BUT it all depends on what you want to do with it. Is it powerful? Probably more than required for the average user. Is it expensive? The subscription model has made it accessible for most, plus I always have the latest release.

What do you dislike?

I still do not like the idea of renting software. I like perpetual licenses. However, I've been a subscriber for over 2 years now, and I appreciate the fact that my version is always up to date.

The program is very powerful, hence learning curve is steep.

Integration is great if you are a creative cloud subscriber. If you only subscribe to certain apps, you cannot make the most of the software.

I have been using Adobe Products for over a decade. Adobe Photoshop remains the king when dealing with image manipulation. When working with graphics, I can easily do what I need to do because Photoshop has the tools, and they are constantly adding/updating/upgrading features.

Photoshop review by Dannie B.
Self Employed
(Myself Only)

"The Possibilities Are Endless"

What do you like best?

It is truly amazing what you can do with Photoshop. I like being able to do simple touch ups and complete restorations of photographs as well as having the ability to create something out of nothing. The features and tools allow you be creative. There is no holding back. If you have an idea of something you want to do in Photoshop, more than likely, you can find a tutorial on Youtube.

What do you dislike?

I would say one of the drawbacks for Photoshop would be the importing into a current project. There might be an easier way to do it but what I am seeing is if you have a current project you are working on and you want to import into it, you have to open the image in a different tab and then drag it over to the project that you are working on.

I am able to create advertisement for my customers as well as for my company.

Photoshop review by Katherine M.
Owner

"Intuitive Software, Quick and Easy to learn"

What do you like best?

I love being able to jump right in - this software has little to no learning curve or previous knowledge required. There is so much that can be done with Photoshop - from editing imagery to creating graphics. I've enjoyed being able to utilize "plug ins" and upload custom brushes and create custom effects to truly personalize your experience and cater to the individual user's needs. Very very versatile and expansive! I've been a user for over 10 years and still continue to learn tips and tricks to enhance my design and photo-editing capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Can potentially slow down your computer system if you're working with large files. Also, startup is a bit slow and cumbersome, especially if you're opening up the software to make a single minor adjustment to a file.

Photoshop alone has been able to satisfy 90+% of my business graphic needs - photo editing, marketing collateral, etc. It's an essential tool that I keep coming back to time and time again.

Photoshop review by alejandro g.
Marketing Manager

"The most powerful tool to edit photos"

What do you like best?

As someone who has been using Adobe Photoshop for almost 10 years now, I can guarantee that Photoshop has been improving every time and the results produced are greater with each new launch of this software. One of the things where I can see a huge evolution is the fonts, because it can support several of them. On previous versions, I had to switch my fonts usually because it has so many limitations, especially when it comes to slanting, but now I can quickly customize styles, by using incorporated sliders between weights and thickness

What do you dislike?

There is some downside with the machine learning and is that it takes a lot of time to get better, maybe too much. In my usage of the software, while it worked well for most images, the software failed to recognize the subject accurately when it was used against images containing multiple subjects and it took weeks so it could get it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a great tool for everyone who is involved on the designing and editing of images and it’s an indispensable software for almost everyone who works with marketing

I consider Adobe Photoshop as the best image editing tool. Not just me, but my whole team, filled by designers, illustrators and photographers, loved it. Our organization takes part in the Adobe’s Creative Cloud and doesn’t let us down, offering plenty of features and tools for designing as well as editing images.

Photoshop review by Avesh M.
Software Engineer

"photo editing on your fingertips."

What do you like best?

one of the best feature is simplicity of user interface. if you are newcomer then no problem within short period of time you will be master of photohop.

along with this, photoshop features some never made features like bluring effects, multiple layers for a single photo. convert in every extension. and the last is you can use it with windows and mac.

What do you dislike?

customer care is really when they lack, they alomst took 5-7 days to reply my email.

also pricing factor for small businessman can also consider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

my recommends and high for adobe photoshop cs6, the newer version of photoshop.

with this great tool you can edit every single details of your image.

i'm working with amazon sellers so, we have to click photo for each and every product, but with help of photoshop i can remove backgrounds and some other elements for clearear view of the product.

Photoshop review by MJ B.
CEO, Owner, Project Manager
Architecture & Planning

"Adobe Photoshop All-in-One Graphic Tool!"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop provides a combination of a wide variety of tools that you can use for your graphic involved projects, not just photos! You can start a drawing or a graphic design from scratch, you can adjust the different characteristics of your image, and you can apply different filters based on how you want to present your graphic.

What do you dislike?

It is relatively easy to learn how to work with the software and use basic to intermediate tools, however, some of the more professional tools are a little bit complicated and harder to master.

Although upgrades usually change the software for the better and solve some issues, sometimes you might have a hard time finding tools that you have been using in previous versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are good enough at using Adobe Photoshop, try InDesign and Illustrator. Although they have many things in common, those might be a better fit for your needs. For example, InDesign is great software if you are working on a magazine or report page layout, and Illustrator is the best option if you want to work with vector graphics.

Adobe Photoshop enables businesses to customize the software to fit their purposes by adding different extensions. You can easily add brushes, plugins, color pallets, etc. to exploit the capabilities of Photoshop to get the most desirable result.

Also, from the human resources side, it helps businesses to use Adobe Suite products more efficiently. Adobe offers different graphical software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator. Since they all use similar basic tools, it would be much easier for a person who knows how to work with Photoshop to master other software; saving a business a considerable amount of time and money!

Photoshop review by Brooke G.
Independent Business Owner
Media Production

"The possibilities are literally endless!"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is a creators dream. Everything and anything you want to do (even the things you haven't thought of yet!!) are possible. It's an ever-learning adventure with Photoshop. You can't stretch the limits far enough. You can do minimal editing of your photos, professional retouching, or go all out and make something entirely new. There are so many resources to learn new things about Photoshop and so many different ways to get the same result. It's almost like having a magic creative tool box! The layout is nice and intuitive, makes for a good creative atmosphere in-software. And the customization of the workspace is very very convenient.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is, of course, the price. That is the biggest setback However the pros far outweigh the cons. It can also seem very overwhelming at first. There are lots of buttons and hidden features. To learn I really had to take to my own devices (YouTube tutorials) and learn as I went, project-by-project. Sometimes it crashes, which is never convenient, but it is bound to happen with any software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize YouTube tutorials and learn as you go - its the easiest way!

I use Adobe Photoshop literally everyday for business. I am making content for clients' social media, editing portraits, and wedding photos, generating graphics for videos - it is the most useful tool that I have! the benefits are endless - but really it's given me the power to create anything my client desires.

Photoshop review by Zulay G.
Encargada

"Diseña tu propia imagen"

What do you like best?

Es una excelente opción para modificar tus imágenes personales de una forma creativa e innovadora para tu organización posee múltiples herramientas que te permiten ajustar las imágenes de una forma rápida. Recomiendo 100% su uso para todo tipo de imágenes. el increíble cómo puede cambiar una simple imagen una gran cantidad de herramientas que posee esta aplicación que te permite ser muy creativo y tener diseños originales

What do you dislike?

Se requiere de un conocimiento un poco avanzado para manejar la aplicación y un equipo con suficientes recursos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

para el uso de esta herramienta Es recomendable tener un equipo con suficiente memoria RAM y procesador ya que requiere varios recursos para su funcionamiento

Diseñar mi propia imagen empresarial, publicar imágenes creativas en las redes sociales, ajustar las imágenes a mi preferencia. a nivel de diseño espectacular y tienes una infinidad paletas resoluciones efectos que hacen de tu diseño una obra de arte. una gran opción para tu organización y tu diseños.

Photoshop review by Karolina A.
Digital Media Designer

"Best All-around design workhouse"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, similar tools across Adobe creative platforms, user interface, layer folder grouping, and smoothing tool on brushes the best. Overall I like the range of tools and functionalituy available on Photoshop from vectors to text to animations. Photoshop is a workhorse you're able to configure to your needs of organization and workflow. The user interface can easily toggle from painting workspace to graphic design workspace easily. I also love the actions tool which can greatly decrease repetitive tasks to one automated computer action.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the recent the update with the transform tool switching the proportional lock. Why change something that has been a constant across platforms? I also dislike that the product is a monthly subscription. I wish there was a more interface-friendly module to store references while working on a .psd document (maybe something that utilizes a two monitor display) I wish PS let you hide certain tools sometimes, customize your tools to what you use the most perhaps. I often click on the wrong icon (ones I don't use often.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the shortcuts to save time

Most of my design work is done in Photoshop--advertising, web design, ux/ui design

Photoshop review by Mary W.
Business Manager
Arts and Crafts

"Photoshop can do anything, but it takes some doing to understand how"

What do you like best?

Adobe had made some aspects of its program easier to use and definitely has improved its help.

What do you dislike?

This program can do anything, but figuring out how to make it do it takes some doing. When I look at YouTube how-to videos I can often find out how to do things, but it's far from intuitive. In the newest version, they also seem to have made some changes to certain commands without mentioning it, which then means you have to figure out what changes they have made and, in some cases, how to get around them. One example: the program now adds a background to every new image that I then have to delete. The company itself is also a detriment - they treat users like an annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a low to intermediate user there may be other programs that will better serve you.

I work with a lot of photos, but it's not my main job. I'm able to make photos, labels, opening screens, etc. look pretty good for an amateur using this professional too.

Photoshop review by Adolpho N.
Media Production Manager - Recognitions
Media Production

"Photoshop is the best for creatives "

What do you like best?

What I likes best about Photoshop is how easy it is to navigate and manipulate any type of image. The layer control is great and adding other functions within the filters palette has improved over the years. With proper labeling and organization, the more you use the product the more creative you become.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Photoshop. There's only things like automatic scaling with short cuts and selecting layers piled on top each other faster but that's easy to adjust to. Updates from the Cloud have improved these methods which is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Photoshop to graphic designers and any creative.

Within marketing and graphic design fields this program is a must as it solves so many issues that can occur when promoting grand elements. It also allows you to adjust any raw photo taken and color correct any part of the photo. Photoshop brings it to life with a couple of simple clicks.

Photoshop review by Darwin Reynell N.
Project Leader

"Obtaining improved images in a simple way."

What do you like best?

1. It allows to improve images quality in a simple and effective way because the user interface is very friendly and you have multiple tools.

2. No specialized knowledge is required for its use, so it is possible to obtain good and immediate results.

What do you dislike?

1. It is a program that consumes a large memory amount from your computer .

2. It is advisable to have a computer with sufficient processing capacity so that the program is not rentilized when using the different available tools or by increasing thepixels number in the image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Customization, you can create images with great quality and ease.

2. Flexibility and adaptability.

3. It has a greater diversity of tools and easy-to-use options.

During the internal competition of the company regarding the design of new products carried out at the end of last year, it was possible to:

1. Improve the quality of the images

2. Creation of new images making use of superposition of several of them.

3. Application of filters.

4. Creation of logos

5. Creation of custom icons

Photoshop review by Rafael F.
Redactor y auxiliar

"El programa más versátil"

What do you like best?

Photoshop me parece una herramienta imprescindible para diseño, tiene infinidad de herramientas para multitud de opciones, tanto como para retoque digital, dibujo, corrección de fotografía etc. Combinado con Adobe Illustrator tengo prácticamente todo lo que necesito para trabajar.

What do you dislike?

Estoy muy satisfecho en general con Photoshop, pero sí que es verdad que no todo el mundo puede permitírselo, ya que puede ser un poco caro para algunas personas con recursos económicos limitados. Hay opciones alternativas gratuitas como gimp, pero no son tan completas ni por asomo para el edición de imágenes como lo es Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si te puedes permitir comprar Photoshop, ya sea por temas profesionales o simplemente por hobbie, este programa es el mejor para edición, retoque digital y dibujo. Funciona por mapa de bits (píxeles) pero puede trabajar a resoluciones extremadamente altas.

Yo Photoshop lo utilizo normalmente para retoque fotográfico cuando tengo que, por ejemplo, modificar una imagen ya sea editando ciertos elementos, corrigiendo cosas que me parecen innecesarias, o por ejemplo si necesito borrar el fondo de algo en concreto. A veces también utilizo pinceles para agregar elementos más visuales, que gracias a la tableta gráfica se hace el trabajo más sencillo. PS junto con Illustrator son las herramientas que utilizo para crear todo el contenido web (digital) y también el físico.

Photoshop review by Charly W.
Artistic & Executive Director

"First of the line in so many fields of works / workflows"

What do you like best?

Versatility in term of tools and powerful automation making it my first choice of application in so many fields of work and different workflows such as (and not limited to), graphics & logo creation, sketching & prototyping, photo edition, web design, and as a companion tool for After Effect (CGI & animation).

Great Online Community.

Being able to expend the tools available with extensions.

The always more powerful tools available with each updates.

Great customization options and workflow optimization.

What do you dislike?

I'm pretty sure there is so many useful tools that I am not aware of that would be increasing my productivity using photoshop, more tutorials, learning tools and better suggestion of tutorials. Better implementation of other softwares part of adobe creative cloud, but in itself, there is noting concerning photoshop that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Best of its kind in anything graphics, and to me, the most useful software of all the adobe creative cloud, making it completely worth the price of the subscription just to itself, even if all the tool suite is great and makes a pretty complete product family to work in the graphics and visual work fields.

Having at my disposal and mastering always the same powerful tools in all my workflows are pretty efficient it term of productivity and knowledge, such as prototyping, photo edition, graphic design, web design.

Great Community making the learning and problem solving pretty much self efficient, a great feature when you prefer to search for a solution by yourself than contacting the support team.

Photoshop review by Lida A.
Freelance Digital Artist