Adobe Premiere Pro

Video editing and production software

Work for Adobe Premiere Pro?

Learning about Premiere Pro?

Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews

Showing 488 Premiere Pro reviews
Premiere Pro review by <span>Rachel B.</span>
Rachel B.

"Premiere is a versatile and deep program through which any basic to advanced editing can be done."

What do you like best?

I love the depth of the Premiere– I am always learning new functions. It's intuitive yet customizable interface is perfect for what I do. I also love that it is update-able through the Creative Cloud, so I do not have to keep purchasing the newest version of the software, I can simply get what updates are available through my subscription.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how poorly my Mac functions with Premiere's processing unit.The two aren't very compatible, and it would be amazing to have a Mac-compatible version of Premiere (though I know that would mean reprogramming the entire system), but I know that would make a lot of user happy. Premiere just crashes SO often on my Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Premiere is an amazing product! Spend time exploring as many functions of it as possible (ie. Markers, Color Coding, Motion Graphics and templates, etc.)

Creating video projects for documentation, journalism, marketing, and content creation purposes. Premiere provides a (mostly) efficient way for us to create video assets for internal and external clients (my team functions as an internal Communications/Marketing department for the nonprofit, Convoy of Hope).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Premiere Pro
Premiere Pro review by <span>Dennis B.</span>
Dennis B.

"Very professional video editing"

What do you like best?

Premiere Pro is a sotware that allows you to create video editing and motion graphics in a very professional way, with the possibility of creating projects in 4K, and of extreme precision. Excellent monitor and timeline functions that, for the most expert, represent a strong point. Also works well with both Photoshop and After Effects and, for the creation of Blu Ray, with Adobe Encore, so I can say that it is a complete software.

What do you dislike?

Inside it does not have many effects, so I needed to use third-party plug-ins. I think we can also improve the part relating to Color Correction, inserting more features, and the part related to audio editing, however, in any case, works very well with Adobe Audition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Premiere Pro is one of the best software for creating video editing and probably the most complete of all, as it allows you to work in various stages, from trimming to color correction and the management of audio files. It also has excellent compatibility with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Encore that increase its potential.

I use Premiere Pro for my clients and collaborators, both to create very professional videos in 4K, suitable for advertising in cinema or in TV stations, and to create videos and motion graphics more suited to social networks, such as Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and Instagram. I can manage the times very well and create professional products.

What Video Editing solution do you use?

Premiere Pro review by <span>Gabriel J.</span>
Gabriel J.

"Still a work horse. Could use improvement. "

What do you like best?

Premiere continues to be my favorite work station for video. Still solid. The consistency of shortcuts and layout alongside the improvement of many plugins, and integration of improved color correcting tools has kept me interested, and kept it my favorite video editing work station.

What do you dislike?

I’ve had premiere crash out so many times loading luts since the latest update, I’ve lost count. It seems like an almost daily occurrence when coloring. I have been frustrated deeply with the constant struggle to do in depth color without it crashing. Using any separate or after market Luts often causes the whole program to require a force quit. It's very very troubling and I hope they fix it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready for a lot of crashes until the next update (hopefully). However it’s still a work horse of a program, and I have hope for adobe.

It’s still a familiar, and tried and true work flow, and quick and easy to use. The familiarity and consistency keep me coming back. Premiere is still a work horse of a program. It blazes through 5k and 6k footage like nobodies business. The cross compatibility with R3D plug ins is extremely useful to me. The cross compatibility with other Adobe programs makes Premiere far more useful to me than FCP.

Premiere Pro review by <span>Josh S.</span>
Josh S.

"Making videos has never been so exciting"

What do you like best?

I love the advance capabilities of Premiere Pro. The ability to cut, edit, color grade, adjust audio, add effects, text, lower 3rds, animate, and so much more. The only thing holding you back is your imagination.

Also, Premiere Pro has the ability to work effortlessly with the other adobe apps in the cloud. So if you need to edit some intense audio then you can send it out to Audition and back. Need to work on some lower 3rds, then send it to After Effects and back.

What do you dislike?

I do have the occasional crash which can be very annoying. It is good about recovering the work about 70% of the time though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Premiere Pro is a no brainer for anyone wanting to make high quality videos. It has the capabilities to make anything from a home video to a motion picture.

I am a Media and Communications Director for a church of about 450 members. I make all kinds of videos and bumpers for our church services here. This allows me to be as creative as I would like without getting in the way.

Premiere Pro review by <span>Joel H.</span>
Joel H.

"Adobe Premiere Pro- the best video editing software?"

What do you like best?

Premiere Pro has a plethora of editing tools and options. Just about everything is built into the software, and if it isn't you can install plugins that will add extra functionality to the software!

What do you dislike?

The learning curve. I switched over from iMovie and Final Cut Pro X, and it took me a little while to re-learn shortcuts and extra features in this software. The render times can also be longer with this software, due to the extra power and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with the free trial and see if you can get a hold of all the features. It is definitely a software, that if you are inexperienced in video editing, will take you a while to grow into.

We are able to edit wedding videos, product reviews, vlogs and more for YouTube and other sources.

The edits are fast, the software is robust, and the experience is smooth.

Premiere Pro review by <span>Nick H.</span>
Nick H.

"All in one Video Edting"

What do you like best?

the interface of the software is really beautiful, there are tons of options and everything you need to edit a video is out there including the latest technologies covered. the interface can be edited according to the need of the user and save the workspace with is really awesome. the software integrates with other Adobe creative cloud software easily and makes your job really easy. the software has a lot of additional add-ons and a wide range of elements library which can be downloaded with the click of a button. the tracking options are also extremely good. it supports all types of files including VR and 360 ones. the camera options provided are also extremely good and gives the creator a lot of options. the export options are really easy and the software integrates easily with adobe media encoder for easy exporting to your favourite video format.

What do you dislike?

the pricing isn't cheap and many users won't be able to afford it.it can be hard for a newbie to learn the program and the learning curve is steep that it can take some time to know the options within the software. the software needs a lot of resources when working on large projects. options like transitions and animations are really limited and need additional resources for more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is the best software I've come across when it comes to video editing and post-production. they do offer a free trial and I encourage you to test it yourself before committing.

creating as well as editing videos, this is one of the popular and best tools in the market. it does the job beautifully.

Learning about Adobe Premiere Pro?

* We monitor all Adobe Premiere Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.