Adobe Premiere Pro

(632 reviews)

Video editing and production software

Work for Adobe Premiere Pro?

Learning about Premiere Pro?

Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews

Showing 634 Premiere Pro reviews
Premiere Pro review by Gaby P.
Gaby P.

"Make sure you have a computer that's compatible with the software"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Premiere Pro
Premiere Pro review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production
View Original

"Great ideas with less than great follow through"

What Video Editing solution do you use?

Premiere Pro review by Brendan C.
Brendan C.
View Original

"The gold standard of video editing."

Premiere Pro review by Jessica A.
Jessica A.

"Best Promotional Videos"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is a feature I always look for in any software, because with my high paced job I cannot waste time spending hours learning one function that I need to complete my projects. I use Premiere Pro both for personal and professional use because it is simply, to me, the best video software on the market for my purposes. Their Effect control location and functionality is superb, the voice editing is marvelous, the ability to input graphics, images, and text is a breeze. The Auto-Save function has saved my projects more than once.

What do you dislike?

The Save versus Save-As function gives me a lot of trouble resulting in me saving all my work only for it to disappear, but as I said before the Auto-Save function has helped me retrieve my work. Color editing can be a bit tricky because of the way its formatted but I've managed to learn to work with it over the years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always, always, ALWAYS hit 'Save' and not 'Save As'!

My team makes not only promotional videos for the events we host at the events, but I also like filming interviews to add a personal touch to them. Inputting sound, and multiple videos and then editing them into one collective video that really shows what we are capable of. Videos get more hits on Facebook, and facebook makes it easy to see how many people have seen your video so it is a way we as a team can know what markets we're hitting with our advertising.

Premiere Pro review by User

"Comparable to Other Expensive Video Editing Softwares!"

What do you like best?

Prior to using this, I used Final Cut Pro for all my video editing. However, once I discovered Adobe Premiere Pro, I realized that this was clearly the much better alternative as it's easier to use. What I really like about Adobe Premiere Pro is that everything is very easy to find. I'm never confused as to what I need to do for what I want to be done, as everything seems to be very intuitive. In addition, I also really like how great this can be for not just long videos, but also short ones for our social media pages.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that this is a somewhat expensive alternative to most other Adobe Premiere Pro. The only reason I have this is that it comes with the subscription that I have with Adobe, but if this was my only reason for purchasing the subscription, I don't think it would've been worth it. There are many good alternatives, even free ones, out that there that are on par with Adobe Premiere Pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly reccomend for everyone to give this a shot. I think it's amazing and while expensive, may be worth it for some organizations.

The business problem that we solved with Adobe Premiere Pro is that since we're a non-profit organization, we would have to rely on volunteers or 3rd parties that had Adobe Premiere Pro to edit videos for us. However, now that we are able to make our own videos, we save a lot of time and can get things done much quicker and more efficiently.

Premiere Pro review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Adobe Premiere Pro Can Be Used By Anyone..."

What do you like best?

As a nonprofit organization, we obviously have a very limited shoestring budget and can't afford to have professional videographers create short videos for the events that we host. As a result, I began trying out Adobe Premiere Pro and I think it's amazing. What I like best is that not only is it suited for those who are professionals at creating videos, people who are new at it can also utilize this to edit videos.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that there was initially a lot of frustration as to how I could add overlapping audio, such as voiceover with music and multiple other audio files. However, this issue resolved itself once I began to learn how to use Adobe Premiere Pro better. However, people who are new at this may find themselves struggling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An Adobe subscription can be costly but I would still reccomend giving Adobe Premiere Pro a shot!

The business problem that we solved with Adobe Premiere Pro was not having to rely on paid professional videographers to create clips for us. By using this, we were able to do so ourselves and this was a very cost effective method as well.

Premiere Pro review by Chris J.
Chris J.

"Almost perfect"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the dynamic linking between premiere, audition, and after effects. The ability to use a family of products instead of jumping between final cut and resolve and motion is really easy to manage. I personally use the Adobe suite - specifically premiere for all of my video projects.

What do you dislike?

My one and only gripe is the speed of the system. Premiere is probably 20% slower on a Mac than it's PC equivalent. If you plan on using this with a Windows system then forget about this comment. Otherwise, Apple's Final Cut is probably 2-3 times faster on your Mac so it's worth a speed vs. features comparison for your project needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure if they offer a trial, but if you are a PC user, there is no question. Do it! If you are on Mac, you really need to consider what Premiere provides that the Apple Suite can't get you. If there isn't much, the speed is a huge advantage.

Working within a team to edit and produce visual content for potential customers and training for current customers. We have realized that using Adobe instead of the Apple products helps us get better results even though they are much slower on our iMacs.

Premiere Pro review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A Little Too Advanced for Most - However Still Useful"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that even though we don't need Adobe Premiere Pro for full movie length videos, it's still very useful for editing short clips or adding snippets of videos and photos together. I like how this allows me to add pretty much everything to the videos that I create, such as adding audio, music, subtitles, and transitions. Overall, Adobe Premiere Pro leaves for a lot of customization for users to decide.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that unfinished videos can sometimes be deleted as the Adobe Premiere program crashes a lot on my Macbook. When it crashes, it doesn't save the changes I made to the video and I sometimes had to redo thing's I've already done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like using Adobe Premiere Pro and I would highly reccomend for others to give it a try too. It may not be useful for every organization but if yours relies heavily on video content, this may be very beneficial to use.

A business problem that we are solving with Adobe Premiere Pro is learning how to do photography and videography ourselves so we don't need to pay for external help. By doing everything in-house, we are able to cut costs and finish projects, especially ones that require social media marketing, much faster.

Premiere Pro review by Austin W.
Austin W.

"A phenomenal piece of software that gets better with every version."

What do you like best?

Premiere Pro is extremely powerful, capable of handling footage in countless formats and enabling the user to tailor their workflow however they 'd like to. It's very user friendly as well, both rookies and experts in the field can find something to like about the program.

What do you dislike?

The updates, while frequently beneficial, sometimes completely break the program. Premiere Pro is pretty complex in terms of software structure and organization, and any new update can potentially really mess up a workflow or worse, even ruin a project. The solution to this is to be patient with each new update before upgrading, as bugs generally get fixed quite quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and watch as many online tutorials as you can. The best way to learn any program is to use it, and use it a lot.

Premiere Pro enables y productivity to be at maximum anytime I use it. Since I have my own pre-made workflow, I can simply jump into a video project and get to creating something awesome. With these benefits in mind, I never have to worry when a project has a quick turnaround, and can simply push through it and get things done.

Premiere Pro review by Juanita A.
Juanita A.

"Great for Video Creations"

What do you like best?

Before even taking a course being able to use this program was fairly easy. Once I took a course to understand the layouts and how they best work for me and my organization's need using it has become a breeze. The fact that I can create video that look professional seamlessly and easily is a plus. If you're not sure how to create transitions for your video being created the program does it for you without a problem. So helpful specially in making everything transition smoothly. I have created several promotional videos for my work with and without subtitles and it definitely feels great to be able to present a video project that people understand visually, transitions smoothly and looks professionally made.

What do you dislike?

One of the downsides to this amazing program is understanding the different work spaces. To the inexperienced user trying to understand the subtitle workspace can be specifically confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to get training by watching videos or other types of research.

I used to use windows movie maker to make videos for simple promotion or to post on our social media accounts, since discovering Premiere Pro that all has changed. Besides the fact that movie maker is no longer available I haven't found an editing software that met my needs quite like this. I've created several videos that have been published on our social media and have been appealing to our current audience. After some investigating and training (even if only via youtube videos) using this software is easy.

Premiere Pro review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"Hands down the best video editor out there!"

What do you like best?

Premiere Pro is great for detailed edits with multiple video timelines of layered content. Based on the same layered design as Photoshop, Premiere Pro allows the user to have more control over their effects.

As an editor who likes time-saving tools, like automatic color matching or multi-camera matching, I just can't get enough of Premiere Pro!

Did I forget to mention the small output size when rendering?! I used to always re-render with Premiere even back when I edited with other programs.

What do you dislike?

If you plan to do a few, simple, single-camera interview edits, you don't need Premiere, it's overkill. If you need speed and simplicity, and you're only making a few cuts, you don't need Premiere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want the best editing program that money can buy? Can you afford it? Yes & yes? Premiere Pro is for you!

Smaller file size is huge when we need content to play online, and faster editing is always helpful when there are deadlines!

Premiere Pro review by Natacha d.
Natacha d.

"El mejor programa de edición de video"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de este programa es la facilidad de uso. Claro que si quieres hacer cosas más sofisticadas la cosa se complica pero con unos conceptos básicos eres capaz de hacer un proyecto de lo más profesional. Me encanta las cantidad de transiciones que tiene para secuenciar unos vídeos o imágenes con otros. Además le puedes dar a los vídeos cualquier tipo de efecto con las capas de ajuste que son muy potentes. Otra cosa muy buena es que esta perfectamente integrado con After Effects por lo que si quieres hacer algo más complejo en este programa lo puedes integrar facilmente.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos podría ser los recursos que hacen falta en la máquina para que la edición de vídeo vaya fluida. Supongo que en general todos los programas de edición lo requieren. Necesitas un buen procesador y muy aconsejable disponer de discos SSD para que la edición no te martirice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si estas considerando el uso de Adobe Premiere Pro te lo recomiendo encarecidamente, tengo que decir que realmente no he usado otros programas pero dudo que haya alguno como este. En un momento montas un proyecto y obtiene un resultado profesional.

A la hora de hacer vídeos de presentación de alguna promoción Premiere me resuelve la vida, haces una selección de vídeos e imágenes, los pones en la línea del tiempo, seleccionas unas transiciones, pones unos títulos, seleccionas unos cortes de audio y en un momento obtienes un resultado buenísimo y profesional.

Premiere Pro review by Jessica A.
Jessica A.

"Versatility to adjust the workspace and how you use the program for difference projects is great!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best about Adobe Premiere Pro is that it is very versatile. It is easy to adjust the workspace and windows to become similar to other programs that I have used in the past for familiarity or even just adjust the workspace for different project needs. You can create your own shortcut keys also which is very useful and helpful. You can make an editing session as complicated or as simple as you would like depending on your preferences and needs.

What do you dislike?

There is not a way to easily / automatically sync time codes for a multi-camera editing workflow like other programs can do. In my experience it also takes a while to render effects. I use a 2 terabyte external hard drive while editing that does not have saved projects on it to help with this but still seems to be a bit slower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many tutorials that can be found online. I recommend watching these even if you are an experienced editor because there are soo many tips and tricks to cut down on time and this product has a great community.

One of the biggest benefit that I have discovered while using Adobe Premiere Pro is using the Markers to easily and quickly sync clips to music for either a montage for a meeting or a tease/ trailer.

Image quality remains consistent throughout the export process. This is something I have had issues with using other programs.

The price to quality of this program is great when getting a company to approve the licences or even for personal use with the Adobe Creative Suite options.

Premiere Pro review by Dani R.
Dani R.

"Gets Better Every Update"

What do you like best?

I've been using Premiere Pro for as long as I've worked with video. It has undergone numerous changes during the years, but every time it's updated it's become more useful. The current version is phenomenal. You can link any video clip to an After Effects composition, you can link any audio clip to an Audition project. Lumetri color is built in, and with the numerous workspaces you can choose I cannot begin to describe how versatile this program is.

I learned editing on this program, and it has only gotten easier to use since. SUPER excited for whatever's coming next.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is a little bothersome is the window arrangement. It could be a little more intuitive. When you resize panels you have to manually adjust the surrounding panels, but if this were a little automated it would be more fluid. If you have your files in thumbnail view, opening a folder opens a whole new panel that floats, which isn't ideal. But, these are nitpicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start simple! Learn the keyboard shortcuts and build from there. Lots of power in this program.

I work on client-based commercial video projects. Every post-production session begins and ends in Premiere Pro, and I have never had a hiccup with that process.

The ability for Premiere to link to seemingly every other CC application is the best benefit of this program.

Premiere Pro review by Cristina L.
Cristina L.

"Perfecto tanto para aprendices como para profesionales de la edición de vídeo"

What do you like best?

Es un programa que he usado desde siempre, desde que empecé poco a poco a aprender sobre la edición de vídeo. Aunque, al principio, si no has utilizado ningún programa similar, pueda parecer difícil de usar, nada más lejos de la realidad. Es un programa muy intuitivo y ofrece una amplia variedad de herramientas que cubrirán todas tus necesidades como editor de vídeos, empezando por un simple vídeo con fotos, hasta la edición de un largometraje.

What do you dislike?

Si llevas a cabo proyectos grandes que necesiten de una gran cantidad de uso de medias, lo cual lo hacen bastante pesado, vas a necesitar un ordenador bastante potente para que funcione sin problemas. En alguna ocasión, he tenido que ir renderizando un proyecto por partes para, después, renderizar el proyecto final de forma más liviana, porque en mi ordenador no era capaz de funcionar óptimamente. Ya no solo en lo que se refiere al renderizado de los proyectos, si no a la edición en sí de los mismos, ya que el programa se volvía bastante lento.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No os quedéis sólo con lo que veis a simple vista en el programa. Explorarlo con proyectos de prueba. Además, en YouTube encontraréis una gran cantidad de vídeos destinados a enseñar el uso de este programa o de muchas de sus herramientas, lo que os será de gran ayuda.

Cada vez que he tenido que realizar un vídeo para la universidad, o para mi trabajo, he utilizado Adobre Premiere Pro. Es perfecto para proyectos pequeños que no requieran mucho tiempo o cantidad de medias utilizados, ya que los editarás rápidamente. Por otra parte, me ha venido siempre muy bien para proyectos más grandes en los que quería hacer cosas más "especiales" puesto que el programa está muy completo.

Premiere Pro review by Melodie P.
Melodie P.

"Beautiful, confident editing"

What do you like best?

When I was a journalism student, we learned a mix of Avid, Final Cut and other consumer video productions software platforms. Opening Premiere was like opening the perfect child- a beautiful blend of the best of the competition.

What do you dislike?

New iterations of Premiere on the cloud keep moving buttons. It's hard to have a workflow disrupted by menus moving and not conforming to my saved workspace configurations as I upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save workspace configurations. Take a Lynda class or two, but then just start using the product to get a feel for what's available.

I have used Premiere across my many hats. As a journalism student and journalist, Premiere helped me create clean stories to share with viewers with quick turnaround. The standard adjustment tools turned even iPhone 5C video into quality visuals for HD broadcast. Learning new techniques to freshen up content is easy.

Premiere Pro review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Premiere is an amazing program for simple to complex editing."

What do you like best?

I love Premiere's intuitive interface and functions. Even the small functions are incredibly useful– my team uses color coded clips, markers, labels, etc. for everything. It feels like the Premiere developers have thought of everything when it comes to fast, organized video editing.

What do you dislike?

Premiere runs very slowly on my iMac. I know it is more compatible with PCs, but increased functionality, and reading and writing speed for Mac would be incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Premiere is an incredibly deep program that can be used for either simple videos editing or complex production. If you are new to Premiere, watch tutorial videos and get familiar with all of your options– there is so much to learn! I also highly recommend getting Adobe CC so you can continuously get the great new updates Premiere has.

We are producing videos for all branches of the non-profit organization we are a part of to raise money for what we do. Our videos allow our teams to share the work we do with partners as well as the general public. Premiere is versatile and flexible for what we need it to be to produce all the video content we need.

Premiere Pro review by Charlie P.
Charlie P.

"Video Editing that Makes Sense"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to customize your workspace makes editing a much smoother, more personal experience. I do a lot of organizing within each project so I really appreciate the way Premiere uses bins, and folders to hold media rather than the "library" idea from Final Cut. I also really like how easy it is to drag media/effects into the timeline. I believe that the way the windows are so easily moved around and rearranged makes Premiere a very user-friendly software.

What do you dislike?

I am currently dealing with an issue where Premiere will crash when editing Multicam audio tracks. I sync footage and audio for every project so this is a major frustration. I believe this is some sort of bug that Premiere updates will fix. I also have wished that there would be a simpler way of sharing projects and working on the same project with someone else, but this is not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if it is frustrating to learn at first, once you get the hang of it Premiere will become intuitive and simple to accomplish professional video editing.

With Premiere Pro we are able to get films edited quickly and efficiently to ensure delivery deadlines are met. One benefit I like is the MultiCam feature which allows me to sync footage/audio within Premiere instead of using another software then importing into Premiere. We are also able to easily move between other Adobe programs like After Effects.

Premiere Pro review by Evan T.
Evan T.

"Adobe Premiere Pro - Non-Linear Editor of Choice"

What do you like best?

Premiere Pro has become the standard NLE of choice for the majority of editors outside of broadcast news and feature films, although it has been gaining market share in these environments as well. It is a powerful and fully-featured editor with support for numerous media formats, high resolution sources, and even VR content. One of the best features is the tight integration with the rest of the Adobe Creative Cloud platform. Dynamic Linking allows clips or sequences in Premiere Pro to be used in Audition for sound work, After Effects for visual effects and titles, SpeedGrade for color grading, Photoshop for 2D graphics, and more, without ever having to manually export or link files. Additionally, Premiere Pro can be used cross-platform in mixed Windows and Mac environments.

What do you dislike?

Adobe's frequent updates often introduce numerous bugs and instabilities. It sometimes feels like the development team is too focused on adding new and questionably-useful features that quality control gets overlooked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Premiere Pro to editors looking for a fully-featured, tightly integrated postproduction solution, especially for small companies or freelancers. Large production teams with dedicated colorists, graphics artists, and sound engineers may be better served by other software, but for an all-in-one solution, Premiere Pro is my platform of choice.

Premiere Pro provides me with a full-featured editing solution that I can use on both my Mac and Windows machines. It supports media from any source I have, typically without any transcoding or format conversions required. The integration with the rest of Adobe's software solves the problem of managing assets through a multi-stage postproduction workflow. With other NLE software this process can be much more tedious and time consuming.

Premiere Pro review by Akhil R.
Akhil R.

"You first and last video editing tool you'll ever need"

What do you like best?

The color and light correction features are as phenomenal as you'd expect from the company that made Photoshop.

The preset audio modes are stunningly fitting to their descriptions.

Integrates with the Adobe Creative Suite.

Workspaces and keyboard shortcuts make the program a breeze to use once you get the interface down

What do you dislike?

The program is a bit of resource hog. Complex effects tend to slow down or break the preview window.

The subscription-based pay model

Massive number of effects & features make it difficult to find basic tools.

Many of the built-in effects look tacky and are largely unusable.

Well in my freelance job I do a lot of video editing and stuff like that , so my go to is Adobe Premiere Pro. It's simple yet it does all the hard jobs you throw at it. It's very good with well small problems here and there , what doesn't have problems right.

Premiere Pro review by Jason T.
Jason T.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Having used a couple similar programs (AfterEffects, Final Cut Pro, etc) I've found Premiere to have the user interface I like the most for editing commercials and company video content. It takes just a little bit of getting used to the way Adobe does things, but once you're familiar with the interface and shortcuts I feel like I can get a lot more done with a lot less effort. I love organizing my projects into bins for quick navigation, and I love how easy it is to drop in premade templates for transitions and effects

What do you dislike?

It can be frustrating to use keyframes for animations or making adjustments to certain elements. I can't really think of a much better way to do it, to their credit, but I still find it cumbersome to work with. This is one of the things I feel other programs like Final Cut do better

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say give the program a shot. Adobe provides a free 14-day trial so there really is nothing to lose!

I create commercial and internal content, and once you get a flow down (and some project templates) you can just pump out content in no time at all. It has a very streamlined workflow, and pretty decent export times.

Premiere Pro review by Emily F.
Emily F.

"I love Premiere & would recommend it highly above any other program!"

What do you like best?

Honestly, everything about Adobe Premiere Pro is pretty much fantastic. I have absolutely no complaints, so I guess what I truly like best is the ease of making a video. When I first started with Premiere, I didn't have a lot of video production knowledge, and I was able to teach myself, because the platform is so intuitive! I also love the clean layout & options to customize the workspace to show exactly the tools that I need to complete a project. And the warp stabilizer is a fantastic tool (other alternatives in similar programs don't even come close to doing as good of a job as the warp stabilizer!).

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I dislike about Premiere... I guess sometimes it causes my computer to freeze a little bit, because it seems to take up a lot of the computer's energy to work, especially during the aforementioned warp stabilizer, but as long as I keep a minimal number of other programs running while I work in Premiere, it doesn't cause me very many issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate! This is the best video editing software that there is, and you absolutely should go with Adobe Premiere Pro!

I work as a video/multimedia journalist, and Premiere is absolutely perfect for my job! I produce videos and can't imagine doing so in any program other than Premiere. It lets me make the videos look exactly how I want them to, through the use of original footage and pre-determined templates in my company's style. Absolutely need Premiere to get my job done!

Premiere Pro review by David S.
David S.

"Professional Video Editing Made Simple"

What do you like best?

All of Adobe's products share similar GUI's, timelines, and palettes, making the learning curve for Premier and their other related production software (like AE and Audition) very quick pickups. That saves a HUGE amount of time! And their built-in integration with each other is invaluable for our workflow and production system. And that's just all the features I've used. There are MANY I've still not tapped that will make it even easier for us I'm certain!

What do you dislike?

There's a little bit of tech-nerdy knowledge you might need if you want to configure your system setup to best take advantage of rendering with GPUs and CUDA cores. Big user community though, so lots of support out there for this. In general, I dislike Adobe's subscription model for their products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I started out using Apple Final Cut Pro. When they made the big change with X, I switched to Premier Pro and never looked back. The integration with AE and Audition just saves too much time and makes it totally worth it!

We produce video training products - so Premier is the core of our production process. Having an Adobe workflow saves us TONS of time.

Premiere Pro review by Linda R.
Linda R.

"The Best Editing Software for my Business"

What do you like best?

I love the manual and automatic properties of it. I have total and absolute freedom to make my vision become a reality with all the tools offered within the program.

What do you dislike?

Updates can often time break certain functionalities of the software and that can be annoying. I've had issues like music not playing, titles messing up, and crashing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest some time in a beginners course and get curious with the software. It offers A LOT. If you are a beginner, it can be intimidating but once you get a firm understanding of the basics, you will adapt quickly and see the benefits right away. There are a lot of really cool plugins that you can download or purchase to integrate into Premiere like cool transition packs. The dynamic link between the other Creative Suite programs also offers you opportunities to be even more creative and more efficient in your workflow. After Effects, Photoshop and Audition are my 3 go to programs besides Premiere and they all sync together beautifully. In my opinion, there is absolutely no reason to use any other type of editing software.

I'm being given the opportunity to use software that can be linked with its sister programs like After Effects and Photoshop and this is a huge time saver and massively efficient for my workflow.

Premiere Pro review by Mike A.
Mike A.

"Premiere Pro - Simple to Complex Video Editing"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Adobe CC very well. This helps streamline the entire video editing process. When you need to make a graphic for a video or an animation, just hop on into the corresponding Adobe App and create what you need, then jump back into Preimere Pro.

What do you dislike?

It requires a very large amount of CPU power to run properly on a computer. If you have several apps running in the background, it makes it difficult to edit with the program, as you experience a lot of slowdown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most popular video editing software out there. Each year Adobe is releasing updates to the program that continue to optimize its effectiveness.

It is a program that allows us to create professional videos edited in-house, in a quick fashion thanks to its easy to use interface.

Premiere Pro review by Ciera E.
Ciera E.

"Premier Pro is a Must Have for Videos"

What do you like best?

I like that Premier Pro is a little easier to use than After Effects. It is easier to edit video clips and there are endless possibilities of what you can do.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the new update. I cannot get the playback to play in real time. I think Adobe is working on this, but it sucks for right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say this every time, but Google, Adobe, and YouTube are your best friend when using any of Adobe's programs. I have learned how to create so many amazing things just by Googling a how to's. There are many sites and videos that will give you scripts or free add-ons to help you with your project.

I just created a fantastic marketing video for my business using Premiere Pro and I received a lot of great feedback.

Premiere Pro review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Premiere is a versatile and deep program through which any basic to advanced editing can be done."

What do you like best?

I love the depth of the Premiere– I am always learning new functions. It's intuitive yet customizable interface is perfect for what I do. I also love that it is update-able through the Creative Cloud, so I do not have to keep purchasing the newest version of the software, I can simply get what updates are available through my subscription.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how poorly my Mac functions with Premiere's processing unit.The two aren't very compatible, and it would be amazing to have a Mac-compatible version of Premiere (though I know that would mean reprogramming the entire system), but I know that would make a lot of user happy. Premiere just crashes SO often on my Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Premiere is an amazing product! Spend time exploring as many functions of it as possible (ie. Markers, Color Coding, Motion Graphics and templates, etc.)

Creating video projects for documentation, journalism, marketing, and content creation purposes. Premiere provides a (mostly) efficient way for us to create video assets for internal and external clients (my team functions as an internal Communications/Marketing department for the nonprofit, Convoy of Hope).

Premiere Pro review by Dennis B.
Dennis B.

"Very professional video editing"

What do you like best?

Premiere Pro is a sotware that allows you to create video editing and motion graphics in a very professional way, with the possibility of creating projects in 4K, and of extreme precision. Excellent monitor and timeline functions that, for the most expert, represent a strong point. Also works well with both Photoshop and After Effects and, for the creation of Blu Ray, with Adobe Encore, so I can say that it is a complete software.

What do you dislike?

Inside it does not have many effects, so I needed to use third-party plug-ins. I think we can also improve the part relating to Color Correction, inserting more features, and the part related to audio editing, however, in any case, works very well with Adobe Audition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Premiere Pro is one of the best software for creating video editing and probably the most complete of all, as it allows you to work in various stages, from trimming to color correction and the management of audio files. It also has excellent compatibility with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Encore that increase its potential.

I use Premiere Pro for my clients and collaborators, both to create very professional videos in 4K, suitable for advertising in cinema or in TV stations, and to create videos and motion graphics more suited to social networks, such as Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and Instagram. I can manage the times very well and create professional products.

Premiere Pro review by Gabriel J.
Gabriel J.

"Still a work horse. Could use improvement. "

What do you like best?

Premiere continues to be my favorite work station for video. Still solid. The consistency of shortcuts and layout alongside the improvement of many plugins, and integration of improved color correcting tools has kept me interested, and kept it my favorite video editing work station.

What do you dislike?

I’ve had premiere crash out so many times loading luts since the latest update, I’ve lost count. It seems like an almost daily occurrence when coloring. I have been frustrated deeply with the constant struggle to do in depth color without it crashing. Using any separate or after market Luts often causes the whole program to require a force quit. It's very very troubling and I hope they fix it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready for a lot of crashes until the next update (hopefully). However it’s still a work horse of a program, and I have hope for adobe.

It’s still a familiar, and tried and true work flow, and quick and easy to use. The familiarity and consistency keep me coming back. Premiere is still a work horse of a program. It blazes through 5k and 6k footage like nobodies business. The cross compatibility with R3D plug ins is extremely useful to me. The cross compatibility with other Adobe programs makes Premiere far more useful to me than FCP.

Premiere Pro review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"Making videos has never been so exciting"

What do you like best?

I love the advance capabilities of Premiere Pro. The ability to cut, edit, color grade, adjust audio, add effects, text, lower 3rds, animate, and so much more. The only thing holding you back is your imagination.

Also, Premiere Pro has the ability to work effortlessly with the other adobe apps in the cloud. So if you need to edit some intense audio then you can send it out to Audition and back. Need to work on some lower 3rds, then send it to After Effects and back.

What do you dislike?

I do have the occasional crash which can be very annoying. It is good about recovering the work about 70% of the time though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Premiere Pro is a no brainer for anyone wanting to make high quality videos. It has the capabilities to make anything from a home video to a motion picture.

I am a Media and Communications Director for a church of about 450 members. I make all kinds of videos and bumpers for our church services here. This allows me to be as creative as I would like without getting in the way.

Premiere Pro review by Joel H.
Joel H.

"Adobe Premiere Pro- the best video editing software?"

What do you like best?

Premiere Pro has a plethora of editing tools and options. Just about everything is built into the software, and if it isn't you can install plugins that will add extra functionality to the software!

What do you dislike?

The learning curve. I switched over from iMovie and Final Cut Pro X, and it took me a little while to re-learn shortcuts and extra features in this software. The render times can also be longer with this software, due to the extra power and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with the free trial and see if you can get a hold of all the features. It is definitely a software, that if you are inexperienced in video editing, will take you a while to grow into.

We are able to edit wedding videos, product reviews, vlogs and more for YouTube and other sources.

The edits are fast, the software is robust, and the experience is smooth.

Premiere Pro review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"All in one Video Edting"

What do you like best?

the interface of the software is really beautiful, there are tons of options and everything you need to edit a video is out there including the latest technologies covered. the interface can be edited according to the need of the user and save the workspace with is really awesome. the software integrates with other Adobe creative cloud software easily and makes your job really easy. the software has a lot of additional add-ons and a wide range of elements library which can be downloaded with the click of a button. the tracking options are also extremely good. it supports all types of files including VR and 360 ones. the camera options provided are also extremely good and gives the creator a lot of options. the export options are really easy and the software integrates easily with adobe media encoder for easy exporting to your favourite video format.

What do you dislike?

the pricing isn't cheap and many users won't be able to afford it.it can be hard for a newbie to learn the program and the learning curve is steep that it can take some time to know the options within the software. the software needs a lot of resources when working on large projects. options like transitions and animations are really limited and need additional resources for more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is the best software I've come across when it comes to video editing and post-production. they do offer a free trial and I encourage you to test it yourself before committing.

creating as well as editing videos, this is one of the popular and best tools in the market. it does the job beautifully.

Premiere Pro review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Trimming and professional video editing"

What do you like best?

Professional video editing thanks to the monitor and timeline panels that allow modifications with extreme precision. Suitable for creating videos or motion graphics in various formats to be exploited for the web or for TV, also excellent compatibility with other Adobe software and management of resources (images, audio or video) within the appropriate panel.

What do you dislike?

The panels are really many and often you have to resort to a dual monitor, while you could create macro tabs for the various stages (trimming, editing, color correction, effects, audio, export) that could certainly favor the management of the workspace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for everyone, because video editing is really professional, the effects are many, but despite this Premiere Pro is not difficult to use, especially if you already use other Adobe software, considering that the interface is very familiar.

I create animated graphics and video editing, with insertion of texts, for the company for which I work and the results are really excellent. Also perfect the management of the audio, which I can optimize directly on the timeline, without the need to resort to other software.

Premiere Pro review by Carmine R.
Carmine R.

"Professional video editing"

What do you like best?

Used in conjunction with Photoshop and After Effects, Premiere Pro is an excellent software for asset management and video editing, offering highly professional results, and with export in different file formats, suitable for social networks and mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

In some cases the software absorbs a lot of memory, especially if used with Illustrator or with Speedgrade, when for example there is the need to work on color correction. For the rest, the software is really a great tool for those who want professional results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much more professional and more functional than other video editing software, it has the advantage of being able to integrate well with Photoshop and After Effects and to have different export possibilities, thanks also to the Adobe Media Encoder.

Normally I use Premiere Pro to create video montages or motion graphic advertising to be inserted on Facebook, YouTube or Instagram, and it's perfect for me that I use almost all the other Adobe Creative Suite software. I have always met the expectations of my clients or collaborators.

Premiere Pro review by shambhavi k.
shambhavi k.

"Premier Pro - best video editing software"

What do you like best?

The thing I like about premier is brand-new capabilities for importing and manipulating closed captions. You can export media with closed captions, either embedded or as separate files.

A new Mercury Playback Engine means editors get real-time performance when working on complex sequences, thanks to support for a wider range of GPUs.

Enhanced, cross-platform support for OpenCL and CUDA promises to helo you render less often and work faster with third-party effects.

Sync your settings with Creative Cloud, and all your customized settings, including workspaces and keyboard shortcuts, will be accessibe from any internet-connected computer.

Improved multicam editing means you can set up multicam edits faster with a streamlined workflow. Sync single shots or entire bins of footage all at once using audio waveforms; mix frame rates and codecs in the same sequence.

A new scriptwriting tool means you can import scripts and the associated metadata with the new Story panel in Adobe Premiere Pro. This means you can quickly navigate to specific scenes, locations, dialogue, and characters as you edit

What do you dislike?

The interface clashes with usual Mac look and feel , Visual interface is starting to feel dated , Subscription-only model , you have a limited number of tools to choose from to craft your project into a finished product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and many more things to learn but very good software.

For video editing, movie editing, music videos and adding subtitles

Premiere Pro review by Ray H.
Ray H.

"Video editing Perfected"

What do you like best?

I have used many video editing software but none of them comes close to the features offered by Adobe premiere pro CC. the software is very popular with video producers and thus its very easy to find content, add-ons, and tutorials which makes your job so much easier. the adobe premiere pro is a part if the adobe creative cloud suite and thus has a lot of advantages over other similar software. it integrates easily with other creative cloud products like illustrator, premiere, and audition, thus easy work like you can edit your vectors on illustrator and import them directly to premiere.the software offers a free trial for 30 days to check it out, and I think its really cool.it got options to capture your screen and then edit the recording. the software got a wide variety of transitions and effects to create the perfect video.

What do you dislike?

the pricing of the software can be l little burden for an average user. the updates through the creative cloud software can be slow sometimes. the software needs a lot of memory and CPU for smooth running especially when working through other creative cloud products. the inbuilt rendering options are very limited and really slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is the best software i've come across for editing videos, they offer a free trial so check it out first and find for yourself

edit videos and create videos

Premiere Pro review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Only as complex as you want it to be!"

What do you like best?

The visual interface just makes logical sense when learning to use Premiere Pro. I'm self taught, having used many video editing softwares previously. The workflow just clicks.

What do you dislike?

With power comes great ram requirements. You need to keep your machine clean when you start using advanced effects. I usually close every program I can while using Premiere Pro, because I have a base level macbook pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many powerful programs to choose from, but if you're already an Adobe user, I suggest keeping it in the Creative Cloud family. It's cost effective, and Photoshop integrates well with Premiere Pro.

I makes lots of promo and highlight videos. I download templates often, so it's nice using one of the most common softwares. There's so much great material out there to purchase at very reasonable prices. I've learned a lot of the more advanced features by tweaking purchased, professional templates.

Premiere Pro review by Nathan  R.
Nathan R.

"Adobe Premiere Pro's efficient, easy, and approachable editing."

What do you like best?

The layout of the editing platform is expertly designed. At no point am I ever confused where I am within the 'workspace' feature. The tools are clear in what each of them does and they are easy to use. Once you get the hang of manipulating the timeline, editing takes no time at all.

What do you dislike?

There is a weird glitch that occurs sometimes when I try to pull video into my timeline. Essentially, I will grab the video from my folder and drag it into the timeline. However, only the audio shows up. The fix is easy: I just delete the audio and re-import the footage. It's just a weird little glitch with an easy work around. Also, the audio options in Premier are limited. When I need to fix audio, I tend to pull the video into Premiere Pro, and then I pull it into Adobe Audition to fix the audio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be sure you brush up on the product by utilizing the several YouTube tutorials out there. Once you understand things like trimming and grouping, you'll be good to go. Also, learn the quick shortcuts for moving up and down the timeline and zooming in; you'll save so much time.

I address many issues with Premiere. I will add title cards to videos that do not already have them. I will turn the volume up on audio that was not recorded well. And, of course, I put together many videos as promotions for other departments.

Premiere Pro review by Jamie D.
Jamie D.

"Power video editing software that can do just about anything."

What do you like best?

Adobe Premiere Pro has virtually every feature a video editor could ask for. Over time, our repertoire of video skills has expanded due to the functionality built into Premiere Pro. One of my favorite features is how all of the programs in the Adobe Creative Cloud work together. I can select an audio track in Premiere Pro and choose to edit it in Adobe Audition and then save it back to Premiere Pro seamlessly. Additionally, by using each tool, you know that you are getting the best results out of your video project. I also like the selection tool that allows you to quick select the In and Out points of the video and drag just that section to the timeline for editing. Other video editing programs require you to drag the entire clip to the timeline and then shorten each end from there. This creates a sloppy workspace. There is also a large community around Premiere Pro, so finding instructions or advanced techniques online is easy.

What do you dislike?

Premiere Pro does have a steep learning curve compared to some of its competitors. For full-time video editors, this isn't a problem. However, employers require their employees to have an expansive skill set beyond their specific function a the company. As a corporate trainer, I'm required to have experience with video and photo editing software, learning management systems, eLearning software, etc... There are other video editors out there that are easier to use than Premiere and would do enough of what I need. YouTube is your friend when learning how to use Premiere Pro.

In relation to my first dislike, Premiere Pro can also be unintuitive at times. I believe this is due to how many features it has. They all have to live somewhere, but finding out where can be a challenge. I have used software that makes it easier to do tasks that are not clear in Premiere Pro. However, those programs are not as full-featured either.

Premier Pro allows us to create quality videos for our online training programs. This saves us tens of thousands of dollars each year versus outsourcing the work. We have been able to expand into videos that utilize green screens as well. The link between each Adobe Creative Cloud program makes it easy to do things like edit audio in Adobe Audition on the fly and save the changes to Premiere Pro. This creates a faster workflow and turnaround on the projects.

Premiere Pro review by Sarah O.
Sarah O.

"Advanced Tools, User Friendly Interface"

What do you like best?

For me, the best thing about Premiere Pro is the sheer amount of tools that you can use to accomplish your work. You don't have to be a professional to get started, but, because there are so many different tools to use it helps to have an idea of what you're doing.

What do you dislike?

Not exactly something that a complete novice would be able to grasp easily. Also, wish you could personalize the background more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a novice, I would probably go with something less complicated...windows movie maker etc was the first "editing" software that I used, many years ago. Or, final cut pro is a competitor that seems to have a large following as well. Or, simply Youtube for success! It doesn't hurt to watch a few tutorials before delving into a program such as this if you aren't familiar and haven't taken any courses.

Adobe Premiere Pro is great for fixing poorly shot video (lighting, sound, etc.), and exceptional for creative editing uses as well. Saves time by preventing re-shoots. Much like any other Adobe product, there are useful tools and presets which help to adjust exposure, video duration and speed, re-coloring, re-keying...you name it.

Premiere Pro review by Shelby R.
Shelby R.

"Premiere Pro has always been a front runner for daily editing."

What do you like best?

I love the personal customization inside the program. You can make your layout however you please. There are several different ways to achieve the same command. I love the new plugins that are coming out that work with other programs I use regularly. I love Dynamic links! There is so much potential there. I love the flexibility with shortcut commands. I also appreciate the attempt at graphics inside Premiere. Markers are one of my favorite features. Teamwork within a single project is great too.

What do you dislike?

With everyone switching to 4k and above, the proxy solution is only temporary. It's annoying to spend a full day setting up and rendering proxy files. You're supposed to be able to work on the files right away but I've found that to be troublesome. I'm sure my unit has a lot to do with it but the more footage you got, especially on BIG projects, the harder it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The potential for Premiere is fantastic, with every update, there are better features and fixed features. I am always very pleased with the new thing Adobe is coming out with.

I use Premiere Pro regularly for editing. I produce video or a daily basis and I'm able to bounce the project in and out of all other Adobe products seamlessly. The team functionality is a benefit when dealing with many editors on a single project.

Premiere Pro review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Amazing Software"

What do you like best?

the effects, I have used many tools to edit videos but none of the effects associated with them was as perfect as in premiere, there is a wide selection to choose for your need and it can be tweaked according to your need for the perfect video. the software is popular so there are a lot of resources online to help you out, the documentation and adobe forums are helpful but more than that there are several add-ons available for adobe premiere which makes your job so much easier. the adobe premiere pro is a part of creative cloud and it offers you free storage to back up your project files so that you can stop worrying about losing them, also adobe premiere automatically saves your file time to time so that the project won't be lost in case of a system failure. the project files are really small and most of them are easy to render too. the best thing about the premiere is that it works very well with other creative cloud products that you can simultaneously work between them to make the best project. the support is also great.

What do you dislike?

the pricing can be a burden for a normal user. when working with 3d, the inbuilt tools are insufficient. the user interface can be complex even thou you can edit them to make your own workspace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its one of the best in the market, and they offer a free trial. try and buy it if you like it.

editing video files.

Premiere Pro review by Camil T.
Camil T.

"One of my favorite softwares, if not my favorite"

What do you like best?

There's too much positive about this software to write it all here. I love how every element in the software layout is interchangeable and can be moved around, how everything is just so seamless and easy to use, how efficient I can be because of this software. I can literally shoot all day until 7PM, go eat until 9PM and edit a whole video before midnight. And the best part is that the video is then going to export super smoothly and fast, so there's not even need for overnight exporting in most cases!

What do you dislike?

Not much, maybe I would integrate a few effects from AE in Premiere just to make the jump from one to the other easier for people. Things like the Trim Paths or the TV (old/weak/wrap) effects which are pretty neat and could spark the interest of a lot of creators to get into AE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and you might end up knowing how to make videos in a month or two!

Editing videos to promote myself and my clients

Premiere Pro review by Johnathan M.
Johnathan M.

"The BEST Editing Software available"

What do you like best?

If you're familiar with non-linear editing then you know that Premiere Pro is now the standard. It's very customizable, and has a constant stream of updates. Whether you need basic editing, color grading, sound work, titling, you can do basically all of it right in Premiere. I've been editing for 14 years and this is all I'll use.

What do you dislike?

It does crash more than I'd expect. You'll occasionally come across a project that Premiere just doesn't seem to like, and if that happens you'll face a steady stream of crashes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will say that support is definitely lacking, not just on this one but on Adobe products as a whole. If you need help seek it elsewhere.

We use Premiere for our in-house editing needs. We create a steady stream of basic video content for my company's social media, and this lets us do that and much more.

Premiere Pro review by Marcos G.
Marcos G.

"My day to day working tool!! Its just the best out there!"

What do you like best?

Well, there are lots of video editing software... but no other has the same interaction and compatibility like Premiere... Since I use the whole Adobe Suite, I can work on a same project with several apps at the same time... And the CC version released a couple years ago its tha bomb!!!

What do you dislike?

The pricing and monthly fees... A couple years ago they changed selling process. Before you could buy the software for good. Now you can download it for free, but you'll have to pay a monthly fee to use it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Forget about Windows Movie Maker, iMovie or Final Cut... This is the real deal...

We use video editors to create educational videos. Premiere its the best app for any video editor (from beginners to pros). If you have any concepts or knowledge on video editing, you'll find premiere really easy to use. I taught myself to use it, and even though I keep on learning new tricks every day, I started making great content from the beginning.

Premiere Pro review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Perfect video editing software after graduation from iMovie"

What do you like best?

iMovie was great as I was introduced to video editing, but Adobe Premiere Pro has enabled me greater freedom and additional tools to produce the highest quality videos possible. Where Premiere has been most helpful is in sound editing, particularly eliminating background noise without affecting the audio; in image and video layovers; and in the ability to place text anywhere on the video.

What do you dislike?

The one difficulty I have had with Premiere was in navigating the new tools and interface. I wouldn't recommend it for people with no video editing experience with out tutorials and the ability to be educated on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is more expensive than the free iMovie, but it is well worth the buy for the additional features and functionalities that you get and will give you the tools to produce much higher quality videos.

Producing videos for the participants in our research study to guide them in the study. It's allowed us to create higher quality, more entertaining videos than iMovie did.

Premiere Pro review by Kambrie R.
Kambrie R.

"Love it, use it every day"

What do you like best?

I love how versatile it is. I can use it for anything. The keyboard shortcuts are super easy to learn and I love that I can truly customize them for what I need. It was nice when I was switching over from Final Cut Pro that I could use Final Cut Pro shortcuts if I wanted. I love the team collaboration abilities, I wish that my work actually implemented it. They saw that there were potential issues with ownership in a large company.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty buggy sometimes. Just yesterday I found that I had a corrupted sequence and couldn't export an XML from it, so I had to put everything into a new sequence and it worked. Stuff like that happens all the time. I wish that when there was an update, it would go through a short little tutorial of things that they've updated, things that are new, or things that are different. It would be nice to know and have that local instead of needing to go research it externally on YouTube or another location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it. Keep it updated, and watch a lot of videos on how to use it. There are tons of cool features that you won't know about unless you research them. Play around with everything, use all the effects and find out what the do, etc.

It helps us to make our products, we're a tv station.

Premiere Pro review by Peter T. S.
Peter T. S.

"Overall a great product to use for timeline video editing"

What do you like best?

I would say that the workflow integration is one of the best features of this product. I enjoy being able to open Photoshop files directly in Premiere to be edited and that the changes are instantly updated in Premiere once you are done editing and go back to the program.

What do you dislike?

I would say that I have had some issues with the software taking a while to load and also having some issues with it crashing at times. This can be frustrating especially because once it is working it is a great product, just wish it was faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that can be a great tool to edit video and the work flow integration can be a time saver when you editing on a tight deadline, however be aware that the product can be slow and crash at times so be sure to safe early and often so you don't lose your work.

Putting together short videos for clients various projects and creating media for clients websites and other projects.

Premiere Pro review by Victoria L.
Victoria L.

"Decent Video Editing tool"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is pretty similar to all the Adobe products. It was really easy to learn and intuitive. I've been using Adobe products for awhile and the complex tools menu didn't scare me away. Definitely worth learning it. I'm still learning new features, and I appreciate that Adobe is constantly trying to improve and add additional features. Video and audio synchronization is really easy to do, and I really appreciate the ability to edit the audio files, as well as separating the audio from the video file.

What do you dislike?

Rendering takes up a lot of space for longer videos. It was a bit hard to figure out the exporting settings. I suggest having a really powerful computer if you are working with large files. It will run pretty slow on a regular computer if your files are large or if you have too many applications running at the same time that take a lot of memory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest watching tutorials and be patient if you never worked with Adobe products before. The interface can be a little bit too complicated if you never used Adobe before.

I use it to create training materials mainly, I've used it before for creating short products overview as well as vlogs.

Premiere Pro review by Matt R.
Matt R.

"Excellent product for creating professionally finished videos every time."

What do you like best?

There are so many features in Premier it is quite easy to miss out on what it has to offer; especially at first glance. After taking time to learn the tools and other features you soon realise what it can do for you. I love bringing clips together to build a story and Premier does this so effectively. It can also help you turn average clips into professional film quality videos. The colour grading and export options are also extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not the easiest program to work your way around in comparison to something like Apple’s Final Cut and it does take time to learn the product, like most of the Adobe applications. Though once learned and mastered, everything comes together just as you envisioned, if not better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking to create videos for youtube, for websites, for adverts or practically anything then Premier is the program you need. I would highly recommend it for various options. The colour grading is fantastic especially when loading videos that have been shot with flat colour. It brings all the best things out in the shot.

Crafting professionally editing videos for the web, presentation or for other media usage is what we use Premier for the most. It also helps compile great footage into a finished product. As it is an industry standard platform it makes it easy to export to a ratio, format or size that you need exactly every time.

Learning about Adobe Premiere Pro?

* We monitor all Adobe Premiere Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.