Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Adobe Reader Mobile

(139 reviews)

Get going with Adobe Reader for mobile. Working with PDF files on the go is both free and easy. You can fill out forms, sign documents, and make comments right from your iPad, iPhone, or Android??? device.

Work for Adobe Reader Mobile?

Learning about Reader Mobile?

Adobe Reader Mobile Reviews

Ask Reader Mobile a Question
Showing 139 Reader Mobile reviews
Reader Mobile review by Carlos A. S.
Carlos A. S.

"The features of this product."

What do you like best?

This product allows users to process information in their mobile devices and do a variety of activities in a more efficient manner.

Sharing pictures, books, handouts or any suprting material with teachers and students is easier and more practical.

In our context, some stundents prefer to have their course materials digitalized and the use of paper is less and less common everyday.

This fact expands the possibilities for a real effective exchange of information since classes can occur in a variety of environments and the success of such activity is more likely to be better appreciated.

Classes can be more dynamic if each session does not have the same layout but the key materials and sets of informations are available to everyone without distortion..

Offcial communications can be spread in a more effective manner using this product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this product takes a lot of space in the memory of your cellphone or tablet.

The only big limitation we may see of this product is that sometimes files need to be edited and such thing is not always easy to do.

There is some pieces of informations that cannot be transfered without being midified first and doing that in a mobile device is a task not very easy to accomplish without a compurer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recomend this product since it empowers users to exchance more information from a variety of locations.

In my institution, the exchange of information in diffent formats is key to our operations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Reader Mobile
Reader Mobile review by Ronetsy S.
Ronetsy S.

"Keep your PDFs on your Mobile"

What do you like best?

I like it very much, I can have my pdf on my phone, even a lot of the books I have in digital I have them on my phone and I can read them without any kind of problems, it's free download in the google store. You can add your comments in a pdf an option that I love if I can locate myself in context quickly.

What do you dislike?

Rich feature set can be overwhelming for new users, although I really do not dislike the options and features that this tool has. It is a very complete tool and in my opinion the best pdf viewer in the world so I do not have any complaint or something that I see that I do not like this excellent application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reader is the best PDF reader in the market, there is no competition that equates it in fact in the mobile application works in the same way as it does from desktop, I never saw any application that worked in this way, I dare say that there is no one that has the same tools that has a reader, is very complete, and really the subscription price is not exorbitant, despite having a lot of competition in the market does not lower its quality.

At the time of working has been quite effective especially when I ask for documentation from a client, they are asked for the pdf documents so I can check them from any place where I can see from my cell phone without any inconvenience if I see things that catch my attention or that they need to be corrected, I also add comments, I can even attach my digital signature to the documents easily, really saving me a lot of time and work.

What File Reader solution do you use?

Reader Mobile review by Alejandro R. Z.
Alejandro R. Z.

"Adobe Reader, a work tool at your fingertips."

What do you like best?

It is an important program to work in parallel with PDF writings, save documents and have your small library of the contents we use.

I love the integration with dropbox. It allows you to carry the work with you easily. In this way, you can stay connected and remain productive with a PDF viewer designed for your Android or Iphone device.

To emphasize, to cross out, etc., it is very practical, besides making notes, in general it is of great help.

What do you dislike?

A negative detail would be the constant updates, I also consider this program quite well. It consumes many resources with functions that the normal user does not use, they must make it more compact and less intrusive. I miss is the possibility of navigating between documents by tabs, I would like it to be synchronized with google drive. Many Time

downloading the Spanish version does not allow me to do anything without first buying annual plans to transform files and create them in the end is not free

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be nice to include an add-on with google drive. only i recommend you allow the application to be stored in the external memory of the cellular equipment or decrease the weight of it, which has been increasing with the latest updates.

I guarantee that by arranging these small details, the application will be even more successful.

It is very useful in my work because it allows me to consult documents, books and research, as well as edit files in PDF from the comfort of my mobile phone,

Reader Mobile review by Adriana A.
Adriana A.

"Contract signing, document editing, and file sharing on the go"

What do you like best?

- Acrobat Reader Mobile means I've got my office "on the go." I can view/edit/sign manuscripts, contracts, spec sheets from anywhere. No lugging my laptop around when I'm out and about. If I've got 15 minutes between appointments, I can take my tablet out and spend that time productively.

- Software makes it easy to edit creative work as soon as I get it, including highlighting, strikeouts, and making additional comments -- works the same as Acrobat for your PC.

- The Fill and Sign Feature (free, downloadable) lets me complete and sign contracts and send them back electronically -- fantastic time saver

- The Scan feature (also free, downloadable) lets me scan paper receipts and other docs and turn them into PDFs -- great timesaver, and helpful around tax time (documentation)

- Create PDF feature lets me work work PDFs in exactly the same way I do on a desktop/laptop

- Instant, easy file sharing via e-mail, text, messaging, and bluetooth -- I've transferred files from phone to tablet to laptop in a single day with no glitches, but that's the beauty of Adobe Acrobat

- Linking to the cloud (in my case, DropBox) means I can share files with coworkers/collaborators instantly, without the need to e-mail

What do you dislike?

The conversion from PDF to Word feature needs to be improved -- but that's an issue I've had with every version of Acrobat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it and try it. I've used it for about a year, but I remember it took me about five minutes to get comfortable with it. You can link to your documents on the cloud (very helpful), and linking to DropBox takes about 30 seconds. If you're comfortable using Acrobat on your PC or laptop, you'll love Acrobat Mobile. i can't think of any reasons not to use it. Great time saver!

Time management is probably the biggest thing here. I hate lugging my laptop everywhere, particularly to doctor or personal appointments. It's just a pain to carry around. With Adobe Acrobat Mobile loaded to my tablet, I can take my office anywhere and access files instantly. If I've got a half hour between appointments, I just whip my tablet out and get to work. No more waiting around for files or contracts to arrive in e-mail, either. I just download, sign, and send right back. So it's an excellent time saver.

Reader Mobile review by Ruhan P.
Ruhan P.

"Adobe Reader the Mobile Reader"

What do you like best?

This software is best because of its portability.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes for this software as this helps me so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If we are talking about the paid version of the software its not that expensive, if the company is using the software frequently. No recommendations but Keep Going and give us the Best updates then ever. Thank you

I will not exaggerate about the software but this software is just awesome as I am using this software since almost 2 to 3 years. I am aware of about all the settings and the attributes that the Adobe Reader Mobile provides to a normal user. I Don't about what others think about it, but I like the Cloud of the Adobe Reader Mobile as we can upload the files on the cloud and we can see or track the files which were uploaded before from any device. After that we can track the file from world's any device or we can track the file being any were in the world. The feature create and edit is also quite good about the Adobe Reader Mobile. As this feature is frequently used by me. It helps me in making the PDFs and also helps me to scan and edit the file. As we can add or delete any individual image or we can say document. Its feature of the using fonts and compatibility of transfering the files from one computer to another computer also helps me. Our company frequently use this software as this software is very useful to us. We have used the paid version of this software and its quite Good for us. And it feels good when this type of good Software is free of cost on the Play store and the App store. I would say this is the best app and keep going and keep giving us the better updates about it.

Reader Mobile review by HANUMANTHA RAO B.
HANUMANTHA RAO B.

"Life Made handy !!!"

What do you like best?

It is very simple yet very useful Application.

What do you dislike?

Its tailored in such a way that its hard to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recumbent adobe reader to every one who deals more with creating materials or who deals with content day in and day out.

Before Adobe Acrobat Reader Mobile app we used a default PDF reader per installed in our mobile but those readers will toucher you with the unwanted adds. And also it looks very clumsy to operate. After we started using Adobe Acrobat Reader we could feel how simple it was to use an app without adds.

Before Adobe Acrobat Reader Mobile app we used to share files through bluetooth or over mail and then try to open from our local drives, But now we have created a team folder in Dropbox and we just put the file there so that it instantly syncs and our team could easily access the files right away.

Features like Reading Mode made our communication managers life easier so that he could read and review just the content, also commenting helps managers to highlight the errors so that respective teams could work on it rather than sending so many thread email to make the document perfect. Combining files is the feature which i love the most.

Reader Mobile review by Kairat K.
Kairat K.

"Useful app to review files and books to read"

What do you like best?

It gives you chance to review and read PDF files, convert other files into PDF, leave comments, access to cloud to save your files and many other things. More importantly you can use it as a book reader by adjusting the file to the reading mood and there you can choose the text size and the file always open at the page where you stop reading last time.

What do you dislike?

You can not rename the file the way you wish it to be. No chance to create folders to manage all your files based on categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

View your PDF file easily at any time and any place

Most importantly it's useful to read books and when you receive some files you always can review it at any time and any place in your phone.

Reader Mobile review by Hasan H.
Hasan H.

"Portable PDF reader in your pocket"

What do you like best?

What I like the best it is easy user interface of Adobe Reader Mobile App. Whenever I open Adobe Reader Mobile app in my phone it shows me all pdf files in my phone memory. There is no need to search all folders one by one. Program combines all pdf files in one place. This feature is very convenient for me. Besides this feature it also have easy scrolling feature which makes reading experience enjoyable. With sliding right side you can easily change pages.You can also add some notes,personal signature, circle or underline any wanted section or add texts while reading pdf files.There are different view modes including continuous, single page, and text reflow. From navigation pane you can search any specified word with just single click. If you want to navigate to the last pages of document Go To Page option makes it super easy. You have to just type number other page which you to go. You can also add any pages as bookmark to read it later.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately if you want to convert pdf document to other formats you must pay 1.99 dollars monthly.It would be great if this function was free of charge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Due to your works if you travel very much or if you are not nearby of your computer then Adobe Reader Mobile is for you.

With Adobe Reader Mobile I can manage all pdf documents from my mobile phone. It saves my time and money. It also gives me freedom. Before Adobe Reader mobile I was always reading pdf document from my computer. But now it doesn't matter where I am. I am just opening my mail downloading any incoming pdf document and read it with just single click.

Reader Mobile review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"For read everything yo want"

What do you like best?

Almost every post that I read about my carreer I do with support of Adobe reader. Almost post that I get in internet I can read it with help of Adobe reader. I can read very clear way. The font size is perfect, and I can adjust screen size like I want. My eyes don't feel tired. Really I feel very good reading any thing using Adobe reader.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble but I think it was my internet services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Adobe Reader for everybody that need to read a lot of information. It doesn't matter ho old are you. You can adapt the screen to your requierments

To learn about anything that I need , in order to resolve tecnical problems. The benefits are related with the amount of information that I can get and read with this faccility. I can get my account bak information , save it, and recuperate when I need it.

Reader Mobile review by Dorothy E.
Dorothy E.

"Adobe Reader is a beneficial timesaver."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, usefulness when the need arises to convert a photo or other format into a pdf format.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across any dislikes so far and I use the app frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Reader Mobile is an excellent tool. Because of tools like this, I’ve been able to eliminate the use of a computer or laptop and do business entirely on mobile devices, iPhone primarily.

As stated above. I’m often stopping in at a Fedex Kinko to quickly print a photo or something needed on the go but their prontandgo system doesn’t accept some formats. I use adobe reader to convert so I can print. Just one example.

Reader Mobile review by Dustin H.
Dustin H.

"The gold standard for mobile PDF"

What do you like best?

The tool provides easy access to Adobe PDF files on the go with a simple, easy to use interface. Adobe Reader Mobile can be used for tablet and phone users. It represents the gold standard for viewing PDFs, would highly recommend using it.

What do you dislike?

The tool doesn't allow users to edit PDFs in the tool or forward them to other people. In many ways, the mobile app is devoid of the features that desktop users enjoy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many free alternatives in the mobile space; however, Adobe Reader Mobile is the bug-free, easy to use choice.

It empowers users to open up pdf attachments when they are out of your office and away from a computer. In addition, it allows for on-the-go pdf viewing, zoom, and export.

Reader Mobile review by User

"New user of this product, but it's working well"

What do you like best?

It allows me (and other employees) the ability to view pdf documents on the go. I use my cell phone a lot, and always have it with me. I like that this gives me the ability to look at pdf documents right in the palm of my hand without having to get to my computer, log in, and bring up the document. Like all Adobe prodcuts I've used, it's easy to use and pretty straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been using it for very long, but so far haven't run into any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't see any reason not to get this app. If you need to view a lot of pdf documents, and would like the ability to do so from your phone or tablet, this is the way to go.

We have employees in one department that travel quite a lot for work and don't always have their computer readily available. This allows them to receive documents from the client, review them, and get back with the client without having to get out their computer.

Reader Mobile review by beronica c.
beronica c.

"adobe reader mobile it's too good"

What do you like best?

The things that I like most about this program are:

the ease of being able to take documents of my work anywhere on my mobile phone, also with the function of comments allow you to add notes or corrections to not forget anything, using the application with my camera I can convert several photos in a pdf document and as it works with dropbox I can also share the info on a easy way, I also love the option to reorder the pages to my liking the option of protected mode is quite useful since it gives me security when sharing information preventing the theft of data

What do you dislike?

the truth is that there are not many things that displease me about this program but I will try to name some:

the consumption of space can be said to be more or less considerable, that is to say that you must have enough space available in your cell phone not only for the program but also for the files that this generates the lack of instructions although it is an easy tool to use it is not good to have absence of these

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it as an interim tool to read and make notes or corrections and not as a tool of editing

I converted files with other formats to pdf, I read digital books, I received work documents and I could create notes and corrections in them, etc.

Reader Mobile review by Susan F.
Susan F.

"Handy tool to view PDFs with all features"

What do you like best?

The viewing experience, especially when there are forms and more within the PDF

What do you dislike?

I forget to use it to open PDFs and end up in Drive too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get in the habit of using it. So easy to rely on Drive. Set it up to connect with Drive to save sorting and searching time. It's a pretty fast app. I'm not a big iCloud fan. I mainly use it for back ups. I use an iPhone, but rely on Google for most of these types of collaborative items. This app keeps it simple to share with friends via text or whatever.

Better viewing experience.

Reader Mobile review by Steven B.
Steven B.

"Fast and easy way to view PDFs on the phone."

What do you like best?

Adobe is the name to trust when it comes to pdfs. I refuse to use anything else. Easy and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Not much so far, the ability to create a pdf from a screenshot? genius. A little hard to get the camera lined up just right so documents may seem a bit messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a realy simple way to make a pdf on your phone and do not want to use some no name company who will charge you for add-ins, use the name you've known to be synonomous with .pdf files. I refuse to use another company.

easy to scan receipts for clients to bill. Otherwise i had to take a picture on my phone, import it to my computer and make a pdf, now i click one button and uload it to my sales team.

Reader Mobile review by Taura H.
Taura H.

"Great product for viewing documents on mobile. "

What do you like best?

I’m most familiar with adobe reader on my laptop so it’s nice to have that familiarity on my mobile as well. I like that you can connect your Dropbox account to the app.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across anything I would say I dislike as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps if you are familiar with this software on your laptop/desktop as there is a lot of functionality to take advantage of.

The ease of using the same software/interface across all platforms. The ability to edit and comment on documents on the go. It’s much more efficient to have this app on my mobile.

Reader Mobile review by Torin L.
Torin L.

"Heavy program for just a PDF viewer"

What do you like best?

The PDF handler has all of the features i'd expect, I cannot think of much to add.

What do you dislike?

Adobe document cloud integration is over the top. All I want is a PDF handler. The UI feels like it should on a Windows 98 Machine. Would really like to see a newer, more materialized UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cannot go wrong, Adobe is an industry leader and any software kinks will be ironed out over time.

The application is very quick when trying to reference something on the go.

Reader Mobile review by Kanisk C.
Kanisk C.

"Adobe Reader Mobile Review"

What do you like best?

It's faster than any other pdf readers in the android market, takes up less space and utilizes resources well without crashing.

What do you dislike?

Could have some more additional functions to edit on the fly. It has the basics and is great, but as far as mobile optimization goes, I can see it not functioning as fast on slower mobile's from the last 5 years.

I utilize the app to read documents on the fly. It is convenient to not have to constantly open my desktop/laptop in order to read e-mails and PDFs attached with them. This application makes reading documents a breeze and in an elegantly designed application.

Reader Mobile review by Alberto S.
Alberto S.

"Adobe Reader para moviles"

What do you like best?

Pues me gusta porque me permite leer todo los archivos del moviles y nunca me a dado problemas. Ademas almacena los archivos y te permite guardarlos

What do you dislike?

Pues me disguta que avece cuando lo actulizo se me traba pero creo que es cosa del movil

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Adobe Reader Mobile pues es una aplicación rápida cómoda y fácil de usar

Pues que los comerciales en la calle puedan leer los archivo que les manda los cliente sin ningún problema.

Reader Mobile review by Pedro Rubén S.
Pedro Rubén S.

"A very intuitive and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

The interface is very clean and easy to navigate, you can reach your documents very quickly and the loading is almost instantaneous(local files).

What do you dislike?

The lack of further conectivity with third party cloud storage apps is something I dont like, I use other service besides dropboxs, so I have to download first the file to my local storage and after that open in using the adobe reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is great for reading documents on the go, I would advise you to organize your documents folder prior to using it since it will speed your workflow by minimizing the time you spend searching for the file you want to visualize or edit, having the options to fill and sign documents is amazing, mostly if your tablet or smart phone have a pen included, scaning documents have also proved to be a very useful asset, the process works really well and you can even scan presentation slides directly from a screen, the quality of the camera will have an impact on the final document, but that does not depend on the product under review; last but not least, while reviewing documents, the "comment" option is also useful since you can comment directly on the document, saving you the trouble to wirte the comment in an email and taking the risk for the comment to be missunderstood.

this tool allows me to consult very quickly documents during meetings or on the go, saving me the trouble of opening my laptop and downloading the files there in order to read them or sign them.

Reader Mobile review by Sharath K.
Sharath K.

"Awesome app to access reports on the go "

What do you like best?

The convenience with using this app is remarkable. Any official document can be quickly accessed with the app. I use this app mostly for automated reports and adobe reader mobile just makes my life easier. Commenting is one of the feature that is needed. Reports will need insights and with comments, I can quickly add any insights anywhere in the document. Tap and draw is an addition that makes this app more customisable. If you have any important action item, just highlight that using a finger. Accessing dropbox files within the app needs to be mentioned as dropbox is used by many companies. Scanning a document is another aspect that saves effort and time. The scanned document will be as good as the one scanned from a professional printer.

What do you dislike?

Having different reading modes is really great, but not able to edit when in reading mode is disappointing. Its usually the mode you use most often and annotations are essential at this stage which makes the app replace the traditional paper reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This amazing app requires some adjustment in handling PDF's on a smartphone. But once this phase is passed, you would love the product and will be reviewing the product with 5 stars!

Quick insights from the reports can be highlighted and comments added with this app. It saves time in typing the insights or action points again in the email thread.This app can be used to quickly make action points and allocate to your team members or insights can be highlighted to the management to make informed decisions.

Reader Mobile review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Decent mobile version"

What do you like best?

I really like adobe, I use it all the time for revising and creating many PDF's and other documents but the mobile version isn't as great. It is still usable though and works in a pinch.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the same features are available for the mobile version, making it difficult to use for some documents. I am not the most tech savvy so I like to have things appear the same on my computer and phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your use of this product will depend on how much you use your phone in regular work setting. If you are usually on a computer and only will need the mobile version occasionally it is fine. if you are relying on it for all or most of your adobe use I would be weary.

Document creation and editing, document conversion to PDF etc

Reader Mobile review by Cecille N.
Cecille N.

"Awesome Adobe Reader for your SmartPhone"

What do you like best?

I use this all the time to view pdfs for work while I'm out of the office. I love this app because I can be mobile and still be available for my clients and co-workers. It allows for me to work from anywhere with just my smartphone and internet access. I also love that I can make notations and highlight, just like on the full version.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to this app is that I cannot forward the pdfs directly from the app but rather I have to save to the cloud and attach to a new message. It's a few more steps than the desktop version, so a minor inconvenience, but a inconvenience nonetheless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're already using the full desktop version of Adobe Reader, then there is very little learning curve to start using Adobe Reader Mobile app. It's is an easy and great way to maintain efficiency and productivity for employees on site and off site.

The app allows for me to be working from anywhere where I have my smartphone and internet access without sacrificing the features of the full or desktop version.

Reader Mobile review by Joy M.
Joy M.

"Love it "

What do you like best?

It provides easy access to Adobe PDF files on the go and makes reading PDFs super easy. This is great for tablet and phone users. I would highly recommend this product for any one working with digital files.

What do you dislike?

It does not have the edit functionally in full as does the desktop version. I would like to see more features added to this product in the future. Right now, there has not been many updates to the mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Connect it to your dropbox so you have access to your cloud storage.

It helps with convenience which I really love. It makes viewing of PDFs more efficient and it is integrated with email.

Reader Mobile review by Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
View Original

"Adobe"

What do you like best?

I like that I do not need to take a course to use this application because it is simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I like to use it always for the revision and creation of documents although in some cases for the creation it is a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

lt is very easy to use.

Review and creation of documents

Reader Mobile review by Philippe A.
Philippe A.

"Great for on the go reads"

What do you like best?

Adobe Reader mobile is my go-to app for reading PDFs on the go. The app is smooth, easy on the eyes and provides a user-friendly experience.

What do you dislike?

There is truly nothing to dislike about Adobe Reader mobile .

Adobe Reader Mobile has allowed my colleagues and I to easily edit and review papers. It is quick and painless to edit documents and share with others

Reader Mobile review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Adobe mobile reader is helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that the mobile version of Adobe reader is easy to find, download, and use on your mobile devices. This application comes in very handy, particularly when you are out of the office and using a mobile device. I often find this useful when reading emails because many of our customers send documentation in pdf format. I like that you have the ability to scan items and create pdf files now, as well as the ability to edit items if needed. This makes correcting and processing paperwork much easier and even better since changes can be made on the go.

What do you dislike?

To date I have not had anything that I disliked about this application so I can't really think of any dislikes or improvements that need to be made. I am pretty satisfied with the product as is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. It's easy to use and download and comes in handy.

While not necessarily solving a business problem, I would say that the benefit to having this software is that we are able to download and read PDF documents to our personal mobile devices when we are out of the office. We are able to edit and process documents as needed, as well as scan photos and other paperwork to become pdf files. It's beneficial to be able to do all of these things from one application, rather than having separate products to do each thing.

Reader Mobile review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Best reader on Google Play store"

What do you like best?

It has the very useful marking and highlighting functions same as the desktop version. Also, I can use free hand drawing. I can also make notes and comments on the pages. Very easy to use without figuring out too much. It's very user friendly and was more than I expected from a mobile app. I can finally view PDF files without Google's interference.

What do you dislike?

There seem to be some random bugs with the app which I hope they will fix in time. It sometimes crashes after switching between app windows. Sometimes it refuses to open and gives an error message telling me that the program has unfortunately stopped. Sometimes, the PDF files are not recognized and says it is not a valid PDF file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Adobe Reader Mobile to anyone wanting to simply open the many PDF documents sent our way from colleagues, coworkers, customers, vendors, and manufacturers. It's not without fault but much better and easier to use than the default web browser viewer. It doesn't take long to get the hang of the program because it is very similar to the desktop version.

I use it to open business/work PDF on the go while I'm sitting on the subway, going out for lunch or visiting another customer site. It makes opening PDFs painless and simple and has most of the same functions as the desktop version. It can handle big PDF files like component datasheets and PDFs with large pictures easily.

Reader Mobile review by Kenyon L.
Kenyon L.

"Adobe Reader Mobile is great for working from home!"

What do you like best?

I like how it works on my mobile devices just like the Abode Reader software works on my laptop/desktop computers. It really allows me access to any pdf forms/graphic files I need access to view when I am away from my office. It really makes working from home or working from the road much easier.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I particularly dislike about it. As I said previously it works pretty much exactly the desktop software version. So I really don't have any complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To anyone who is considering downloading the Adobe Reader Mobile software/app, I would definitely recommend it. It works exactly the same as the desktop Abode Reader software. It doesn't lag when loading and will really help with any remote work you need to get accomplished when away from your office.

It really solves the issue of being able to open up a pdf in an email when you are out of your office and away from a computer. We've realized being able to get more work done in the event that we have to be away from the office, but still have obligations to fulfill.

Reader Mobile review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Does what it is suppose to, thumbs up!"

What do you like best?

I'm able to quickly view pdfs i've downloaded from email, mark them up with comments and save them. This is especially useful when working in remote environments to quickly send updates and revisions to members of the team.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into any reoccurring issues using the app — it has always been reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app, it is a great way to quickly view files from email. It stores your previously viewed PDFs so you can refer back to them at a later date. You're able to make comments and save drafts which is a great feature when you're working in a remote environment.

For freelance projects this is a great tool to be able to receive PDF's from clients with comments added to them. I'm also able to review designs and fill and sign approved directions to one projects along quickly when

Reader Mobile review by Jessi Alia L.
Jessi Alia L.

"A necessity!"

What do you like best?

I like that Adobe Reader Mobile is so easy to use. I can open and review PDFs right on my phone or mobile tablet. Zoom features are easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to do with the software itself, but it can be difficult to read small text on my mobile phone device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply, it's a necessity for viewing PDFs on mobile devices!

A huge benefit is being able to review PDFs on the go, or from home. I recommend Adobe Reader Mobile to my coworkers and clients as well so they can also review while on the road.

Reader Mobile review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Useful for work on the go."

What do you like best?

The app works great. I can open PDF documents and zoom in and out to view the perfectly. Works just like on the desktop so everything is very familiar. Very hand when I travel so I can continue to review documents without formatting issues.

What do you dislike?

To make this app really amazing would be to have the app the integrated in stock apps like Mail and messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent app for individuals that have to frequently review formatted documents.

This app allows me to review all documents without any issues that might be caused by formatting.

Reader Mobile review by kayla p.
kayla p.

"Adobe reader for iPhone "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of getting my documents for work on my phone and being able to send the documents I need right if of my phone when I am away from my desk or office.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot edit the documents the way I would like to in the go.

I am solving the being tied down to the desk. The being able to multi task on the go without carrying a lot of equipment

Reader Mobile review by User in Financial Services

"Very helpful for editing"

What do you like best?

This allows multiple users to comment on marketing collateral that is not in a Word document. I love the ability to highlight regions. I am able to read comments that are typed instead of hand written and scanned it. You never know what kind of hand writing you are going to get from colleagues so this makes it a breeze to understand feedback.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't turn off the time stamp feature. It would be nice to not have it trace every step of your review process. I also wish you could merge documents so that all comments on one document could be reviewed simultaneously. But, the current setup is still very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not used the mobile version, but I'm excited to try it now!

This allows multiple team members to offer feedback while keeping everything organized and easy to understand. We use it mostly for newsletter editing and other marketing collateral. I am able to more easily share and receive feedback from co-workers since I work remotely and am not able to sit down with them to review edits. I think this product is a must for all marketing teams. Employees at all levels are able to use it due to ease of use!

Reader Mobile review by Billy L.
Billy L.

"Good But Not Great"

What do you like best?

It's a great compliment to the desktop version with a familiar interface. As expected its PDF compatibility in compromised. For the basic user it will meet or exceed your expectations.

What do you dislike?

It nags about the cloud signup. It nags about buying features. Well, it nags too much. And it is a large download. If you use ANY of the additional PDF features in the desktop version do not expect to have them available in the mobile unless you upgrade to the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly suggest trying it, but also testing some alternatives as well. Depending on your needs it might not be right for you. There are many free solutions with more features, however, they may lack in some key areas you will miss. Do your research and demos!

We wanted a solid PDF solution on the go. That said, it's a pain to manage sometimes unless you go with the paid version. While it does format perfectly, for viewing there are many better free options.

Reader Mobile review by Loreli S.
Loreli S.

"Very simple to use and great integration with my phone. "

What do you like best?

The ability to read, edit, send and share pdf documents from my phone when I don't have access to my computer.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes so far, with the exception of the size of my phone screen. It is a bit hard to read some of the documents on my phone screen, especially when they are multiple pages long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using an iPad or tablet instead of an iPhone or other smartphone for reviewing/editing pdf documents.

Ability to have access to all of my documents when I don't have the ability to get to my computer. The greatest benefit is having 24/7 access to my files with the touch of a button.

Reader Mobile review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Great For Business On The Go"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to access your files from anywhere. If you're a business person on the road or with a high workload, it makes it so easy to stay in touch no matter where you are.

What do you dislike?

The functionality of Reader vs. Acrobat is lacking. it would be really nice to be able to sign and comment, etc. on the files. But, hey, it's free! You can't beat that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really a must-have. There are probably other programs on your phone that will allow you to view PDFs, but Adobe's products are second-to-none.

Proofreading, copy editing, sharing files with clients. It's a great tool for someone like me who often works from home or on the road. It helps me stay in the loop and in touch with my coworkers, no matter where I am. I have set it to my default viewing app. It's one of the only business software pieces I prefer over Google Drive.

Reader Mobile review by abdul q.
abdul q.

"Adobe work"

What do you like best?

Adobe reader almost open all pdf file.use of adobe reader very easy.all assignment of my students view easly

What do you dislike?

Some pdf file not supported this Is not good

I am teacher and i use adobe reader for notes of my subject

Reader Mobile review by User in Research
User in Research

"Improving in functionality"

What do you like best?

Adobe reader mobile opens my pdfs as they look on my computer and I am able to work with them.

What do you dislike?

Those Pdf's that are blocked are still blocked. Other applications for tablets, mobiles, and kindles allow the user to write over the pdf document. This is a must on portable devices as it is much harder to have both a pdf and wordprocessing program open at the same time. That said, this is also a feature they could add to their normal program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working with a lot of documents that have been scanned, you may want to consider an alternative program that will let you draw on the scan and highlight or underline important information.

I am able to read my students' work and assignments on my Kindle. This makes it easier to respond to them in a timely manner.

Reader Mobile review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Adobe reader mobile review"

What do you like best?

Adobe reader is very universal and great to use. It makes filling out forms a breeze along with editing and cr acting forms. Adobe readers platform helps read any type of document and automatically scan it for fields or text and then convert it to an editable document. I like using it to keep paperwork clean and legible by typing forms instead of filling them out by hand

What do you dislike?

It can be a little out of place sometimes. At points, text boxes can move around and cause the entire form or page to shift around. It also can not pick up all the words on the form. At that point you have to manually go in and edit it.

Another this that i dislike about this program is that if you need to edit the form you need to have adobe reader to edit it unlike using another PDF reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and learn how to use it and all it's features. It will help you out in the long run. It can do a lot for you and present any pdfs for forms on a professional way

Creating forms, sign up sheets, combining files, flyers, packaging any pdfs together. All of the previous mentioned are done using adobe acrobat. This program allows me to do all the previous mentioned in a clean professional way.

Reader Mobile review by Alison M.
Alison M.

"I use Adobe Reader to proof/review materials on my work iPad."

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive. No problem working with the PDFs via my iPad.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It was a bit tricky to get up and running (you have to be signed in to your subscription of Acrobat Pro) at first, but once I got everything working, it's been great.

I review and edit instructional materials for a firm, and the second phase of development is to covert all materials into PDFs as the final version for instructors. My job is then to review these "finished" versions to make sure all formatting, content, etc. came through the conversion 100%. The instructors use iPads in their training sessions, so with Adobe Reader Mobile, I'm able to review the materials in their authentic state--and make comments, corrections, etc. directly. It's saved a lot of time!! Before we had to make changes/edits to the original Word docs.

Reader Mobile review by Sujata N.
Sujata N.

"Great for on-the-go viewing of PDF"

What do you like best?

I like that I can zoom in and view important pdf docs sent to me via email

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better connectivity to other apps like Outlook

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to make sure your phone is updated to the latest OS to use advanced features like pdf to text where you can take a picture of a pdf and it converts to text.

On-the-go pdf viewing, zoom, and commenting and export.

Reader Mobile review by User in Computer Software

"A very easy for use pdf reader"

What do you like best?

The adobe acrobat reader does mostly what it needs to do. It just works. Very easy to use. The raeding experience is optimized for mobile systems and for smart phones in particular.

What do you dislike?

I didn't manage to successfully open pdf attachments. My bank sends me emails with a pdf attachment. This pdf has a password encryption that encrypts html files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would compare the usage with the bhilt in phone pdf reader

The main advantage is that you can take your work on the go. I do my reading when i use public transportation.

Reader Mobile review by User

"Excellent application for PDF use on mobile devices"

What do you like best?

Similar interface as the desktop version which makes it very easy to use. Works just as well, with only limited restrictions.

What do you dislike?

The functionality of Reader vs. Acrobat is quite lacking. Although Reader is free it’s limitations are sometimes frustrating without having to purchase pro version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying it, but also trying out some other alternatives as well. There are many free solutions with more features; on the other hand, they may be more restrictive in some key areas you may miss out on

We were looking for a concrete PDF solution for our mobile devices. However, it can be cumbersome to manage sometimes unless you have the paid version. While it does format completely, for viewing there are many other free options.

Reader Mobile review by Sheri G.
Sheri G.

"Adobe Reader Mobil"

What do you like best?

That; you can read more materials without being at a home computer or tablet. Like that it is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really find anything yet but I just started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it takes a little bit to get used to it, but it is easier than having to go onto your computer to use it.

Just being able to read other emails from clients, etc.

Reader Mobile review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

".pdf's on the go"

What do you like best?

The ability to read .pdfs from my phone or tablet when I do not have computer access. Also love that it supports both portrait and landscape modes when reading files (see my one dislike :-)).

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily a function of the problem but more of the medium with which I use it but my one dislike is the documents can be tiny and hard to read on handheld devices.

Being able to be connected and respond to emails with .pdf attachments when I am away from the office. I also use it to have remote access to information that I anticipate I may nee "on the go" but may not have connectivity to access my OneDrive files.

Reader Mobile review by User in Design
User in Design

"on the go all the time"

What do you like best?

lets me read attachments from my clients whenever I receive them.

What do you dislike?

well the screen size is challenging sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well it's a bit confusing to use. Not intuitive for me. Simple things are easy but it's a bit of a trial in how my iphone want to use the information for placing file within the phone.

allows me to glance at new files without waiting to gt back to my office.

Reader Mobile review by User in Higher Education

"A good mobile .pdf viewer"

What do you like best?

I like that the software is intuitive to use. I use this to view .pdf documents for work when I'm away from the computer, and it works fine. I have not had any problems with crashing or with files not loading properly.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any major complaints with Adobe reader mobile. For my needs, it's fine. Others may have some issues with advanced features, but I rarely use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Adobe Reader Mobile. It is fairly lightweight and intuitive, and serves an important purpose when away from the office.

I use this software for personal and business uses, primarily when I am away from the office. For example, when receiving a document via email. Adobe mobile allows me to download and briefly review the document, and respond to the sender via my phone.

Reader Mobile review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Seems more complicated than other ERP systems"

What do you like best?

The tree view showing you the breakdown of which screen you are at, and how you got there.

What do you dislike?

Having separate portals for different functions, like E-Commerce Connect, IQS, and Epicor, rather than Epicor doing all functions of production, material management, quality, vendor scorecards, and supplier portals.

In our old system, if we received a shipment in the next day after it arrived and changed the date on the receiving page, the altered date wouldn't reflect in the on time delivery scorecard. So a vendor could appear falsely late if a shipment wasn't received right away. Epicor (supposedly) will allow us to change the receiving date which will appear in the on time delivery scorecard.

Reader Mobile review by Gabriel B.
Gabriel B.

"Viewing pdf files from my cell phone"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation at the time of viewing the document, ease to go to the desired page of some file, the application uses little storage space

What do you dislike?

There are currently numerous tools in android that perform the same functions, all for free

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended if your phone does not have any native tool for viewing PDF files

Viewing PDF files on mobile

Learning about Adobe Reader Mobile?

* We monitor all Adobe Reader Mobile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.