Adobe Reader Mobile

Get going with Adobe Reader for mobile. Working with PDF files on the go is both free and easy. You can fill out forms, sign documents, and make comments right from your iPad, iPhone, or Android??? device.

Work for Adobe Reader Mobile?

Learning about Reader Mobile?

Compare Adobe Reader Mobile to Similar Solutions

Adobe Reader Mobile Reviews

Ask Reader Mobile a Question
Showing 133 Reader Mobile reviews
Reader Mobile review by Carlos A. S.
Carlos A. S.

"The features of this product."

What do you like best?

This product allows users to process information in their mobile devices and do a variety of activities in a more efficient manner.

Sharing pictures, books, handouts or any suprting material with teachers and students is easier and more practical.

In our context, some stundents prefer to have their course materials digitalized and the use of paper is less and less common everyday.

This fact expands the possibilities for a real effective exchange of information since classes can occur in a variety of environments and the success of such activity is more likely to be better appreciated.

Classes can be more dynamic if each session does not have the same layout but the key materials and sets of informations are available to everyone without distortion..

Offcial communications can be spread in a more effective manner using this product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this product takes a lot of space in the memory of your cellphone or tablet.

The only big limitation we may see of this product is that sometimes files need to be edited and such thing is not always easy to do.

There is some pieces of informations that cannot be transfered without being midified first and doing that in a mobile device is a task not very easy to accomplish without a compurer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recomend this product since it empowers users to exchance more information from a variety of locations.

In my institution, the exchange of information in diffent formats is key to our operations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Reader Mobile
Reader Mobile review by Ronetsy S.
Ronetsy S.

"Keep your PDFs on your Mobile"

What do you like best?

I like it very much, I can have my pdf on my phone, even a lot of the books I have in digital I have them on my phone and I can read them without any kind of problems, it's free download in the google store. You can add your comments in a pdf an option that I love if I can locate myself in context quickly.

What do you dislike?

Rich feature set can be overwhelming for new users, although I really do not dislike the options and features that this tool has. It is a very complete tool and in my opinion the best pdf viewer in the world so I do not have any complaint or something that I see that I do not like this excellent application

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reader is the best PDF reader in the market, there is no competition that equates it in fact in the mobile application works in the same way as it does from desktop, I never saw any application that worked in this way, I dare say that there is no one that has the same tools that has a reader, is very complete, and really the subscription price is not exorbitant, despite having a lot of competition in the market does not lower its quality.

At the time of working has been quite effective especially when I ask for documentation from a client, they are asked for the pdf documents so I can check them from any place where I can see from my cell phone without any inconvenience if I see things that catch my attention or that they need to be corrected, I also add comments, I can even attach my digital signature to the documents easily, really saving me a lot of time and work.

What Other IT Management solution do you use?

Reader Mobile review by Alejandro R. Z.
Alejandro R. Z.

"Adobe Reader, a work tool at your fingertips."

What do you like best?

It is an important program to work in parallel with PDF writings, save documents and have your small library of the contents we use.

I love the integration with dropbox. It allows you to carry the work with you easily. In this way, you can stay connected and remain productive with a PDF viewer designed for your Android or Iphone device.

To emphasize, to cross out, etc., it is very practical, besides making notes, in general it is of great help.

What do you dislike?

A negative detail would be the constant updates, I also consider this program quite well. It consumes many resources with functions that the normal user does not use, they must make it more compact and less intrusive. I miss is the possibility of navigating between documents by tabs, I would like it to be synchronized with google drive. Many Time

downloading the Spanish version does not allow me to do anything without first buying annual plans to transform files and create them in the end is not free

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be nice to include an add-on with google drive. only i recommend you allow the application to be stored in the external memory of the cellular equipment or decrease the weight of it, which has been increasing with the latest updates.

I guarantee that by arranging these small details, the application will be even more successful.

It is very useful in my work because it allows me to consult documents, books and research, as well as edit files in PDF from the comfort of my mobile phone,

Reader Mobile review by Adriana A.
Adriana A.

"Contract signing, document editing, and file sharing on the go"

What do you like best?

- Acrobat Reader Mobile means I've got my office "on the go." I can view/edit/sign manuscripts, contracts, spec sheets from anywhere. No lugging my laptop around when I'm out and about. If I've got 15 minutes between appointments, I can take my tablet out and spend that time productively.

- Software makes it easy to edit creative work as soon as I get it, including highlighting, strikeouts, and making additional comments -- works the same as Acrobat for your PC.

- The Fill and Sign Feature (free, downloadable) lets me complete and sign contracts and send them back electronically -- fantastic time saver

- The Scan feature (also free, downloadable) lets me scan paper receipts and other docs and turn them into PDFs -- great timesaver, and helpful around tax time (documentation)

- Create PDF feature lets me work work PDFs in exactly the same way I do on a desktop/laptop

- Instant, easy file sharing via e-mail, text, messaging, and bluetooth -- I've transferred files from phone to tablet to laptop in a single day with no glitches, but that's the beauty of Adobe Acrobat

- Linking to the cloud (in my case, DropBox) means I can share files with coworkers/collaborators instantly, without the need to e-mail

What do you dislike?

The conversion from PDF to Word feature needs to be improved -- but that's an issue I've had with every version of Acrobat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it and try it. I've used it for about a year, but I remember it took me about five minutes to get comfortable with it. You can link to your documents on the cloud (very helpful), and linking to DropBox takes about 30 seconds. If you're comfortable using Acrobat on your PC or laptop, you'll love Acrobat Mobile. i can't think of any reasons not to use it. Great time saver!

Time management is probably the biggest thing here. I hate lugging my laptop everywhere, particularly to doctor or personal appointments. It's just a pain to carry around. With Adobe Acrobat Mobile loaded to my tablet, I can take my office anywhere and access files instantly. If I've got a half hour between appointments, I just whip my tablet out and get to work. No more waiting around for files or contracts to arrive in e-mail, either. I just download, sign, and send right back. So it's an excellent time saver.

Reader Mobile review by Ruhan P.
Ruhan P.

"Adobe Reader the Mobile Reader"

What do you like best?

This software is best because of its portability.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes for this software as this helps me so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If we are talking about the paid version of the software its not that expensive, if the company is using the software frequently. No recommendations but Keep Going and give us the Best updates then ever. Thank you

I will not exaggerate about the software but this software is just awesome as I am using this software since almost 2 to 3 years. I am aware of about all the settings and the attributes that the Adobe Reader Mobile provides to a normal user. I Don't about what others think about it, but I like the Cloud of the Adobe Reader Mobile as we can upload the files on the cloud and we can see or track the files which were uploaded before from any device. After that we can track the file from world's any device or we can track the file being any were in the world. The feature create and edit is also quite good about the Adobe Reader Mobile. As this feature is frequently used by me. It helps me in making the PDFs and also helps me to scan and edit the file. As we can add or delete any individual image or we can say document. Its feature of the using fonts and compatibility of transfering the files from one computer to another computer also helps me. Our company frequently use this software as this software is very useful to us. We have used the paid version of this software and its quite Good for us. And it feels good when this type of good Software is free of cost on the Play store and the App store. I would say this is the best app and keep going and keep giving us the better updates about it.

Reader Mobile review by Kairat K.
Kairat K.

"Useful app to review files and books to read"

What do you like best?

It gives you chance to review and read PDF files, convert other files into PDF, leave comments, access to cloud to save your files and many other things. More importantly you can use it as a book reader by adjusting the file to the reading mood and there you can choose the text size and the file always open at the page where you stop reading last time.

What do you dislike?

You can not rename the file the way you wish it to be. No chance to create folders to manage all your files based on categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

View your PDF file easily at any time and any place

Most importantly it's useful to read books and when you receive some files you always can review it at any time and any place in your phone.

Reader Mobile review by Hasan H.
Hasan H.

"Portable PDF reader in your pocket"

What do you like best?

What I like the best it is easy user interface of Adobe Reader Mobile App. Whenever I open Adobe Reader Mobile app in my phone it shows me all pdf files in my phone memory. There is no need to search all folders one by one. Program combines all pdf files in one place. This feature is very convenient for me. Besides this feature it also have easy scrolling feature which makes reading experience enjoyable. With sliding right side you can easily change pages.You can also add some notes,personal signature, circle or underline any wanted section or add texts while reading pdf files.There are different view modes including continuous, single page, and text reflow. From navigation pane you can search any specified word with just single click. If you want to navigate to the last pages of document Go To Page option makes it super easy. You have to just type number other page which you to go. You can also add any pages as bookmark to read it later.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately if you want to convert pdf document to other formats you must pay 1.99 dollars monthly.It would be great if this function was free of charge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Due to your works if you travel very much or if you are not nearby of your computer then Adobe Reader Mobile is for you.

With Adobe Reader Mobile I can manage all pdf documents from my mobile phone. It saves my time and money. It also gives me freedom. Before Adobe Reader mobile I was always reading pdf document from my computer. But now it doesn't matter where I am. I am just opening my mail downloading any incoming pdf document and read it with just single click.

Reader Mobile review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"For read everything yo want"

What do you like best?

Almost every post that I read about my carreer I do with support of Adobe reader. Almost post that I get in internet I can read it with help of Adobe reader. I can read very clear way. The font size is perfect, and I can adjust screen size like I want. My eyes don't feel tired. Really I feel very good reading any thing using Adobe reader.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble but I think it was my internet services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Adobe Reader for everybody that need to read a lot of information. It doesn't matter ho old are you. You can adapt the screen to your requierments

To learn about anything that I need , in order to resolve tecnical problems. The benefits are related with the amount of information that I can get and read with this faccility. I can get my account bak information , save it, and recuperate when I need it.

Reader Mobile review by Dorothy E.
Dorothy E.

"Adobe Reader is a beneficial timesaver."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, usefulness when the need arises to convert a photo or other format into a pdf format.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across any dislikes so far and I use the app frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Reader Mobile is an excellent tool. Because of tools like this, I’ve been able to eliminate the use of a computer or laptop and do business entirely on mobile devices, iPhone primarily.

As stated above. I’m often stopping in at a Fedex Kinko to quickly print a photo or something needed on the go but their prontandgo system doesn’t accept some formats. I use adobe reader to convert so I can print. Just one example.

Reader Mobile review by User

"New user of this product, but it's working well"

What do you like best?

It allows me (and other employees) the ability to view pdf documents on the go. I use my cell phone a lot, and always have it with me. I like that this gives me the ability to look at pdf documents right in the palm of my hand without having to get to my computer, log in, and bring up the document. Like all Adobe prodcuts I've used, it's easy to use and pretty straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been using it for very long, but so far haven't run into any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't see any reason not to get this app. If you need to view a lot of pdf documents, and would like the ability to do so from your phone or tablet, this is the way to go.

We have employees in one department that travel quite a lot for work and don't always have their computer readily available. This allows them to receive documents from the client, review them, and get back with the client without having to get out their computer.

Reader Mobile review by beronica c.
beronica c.

"adobe reader mobile it's too good"

What do you like best?

The things that I like most about this program are:

the ease of being able to take documents of my work anywhere on my mobile phone, also with the function of comments allow you to add notes or corrections to not forget anything, using the application with my camera I can convert several photos in a pdf document and as it works with dropbox I can also share the info on a easy way, I also love the option to reorder the pages to my liking the option of protected mode is quite useful since it gives me security when sharing information preventing the theft of data

What do you dislike?

the truth is that there are not many things that displease me about this program but I will try to name some:

the consumption of space can be said to be more or less considerable, that is to say that you must have enough space available in your cell phone not only for the program but also for the files that this generates the lack of instructions although it is an easy tool to use it is not good to have absence of these

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it as an interim tool to read and make notes or corrections and not as a tool of editing

I converted files with other formats to pdf, I read digital books, I received work documents and I could create notes and corrections in them, etc.

Reader Mobile review by Susan F.
Susan F.

"Handy tool to view PDFs with all features"

What do you like best?

The viewing experience, especially when there are forms and more within the PDF

What do you dislike?

I forget to use it to open PDFs and end up in Drive too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get in the habit of using it. So easy to rely on Drive. Set it up to connect with Drive to save sorting and searching time. It's a pretty fast app. I'm not a big iCloud fan. I mainly use it for back ups. I use an iPhone, but rely on Google for most of these types of collaborative items. This app keeps it simple to share with friends via text or whatever.

Better viewing experience.

Reader Mobile review by Steven B.
Steven B.

"Fast and easy way to view PDFs on the phone."

What do you like best?

Adobe is the name to trust when it comes to pdfs. I refuse to use anything else. Easy and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Not much so far, the ability to create a pdf from a screenshot? genius. A little hard to get the camera lined up just right so documents may seem a bit messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a realy simple way to make a pdf on your phone and do not want to use some no name company who will charge you for add-ins, use the name you've known to be synonomous with .pdf files. I refuse to use another company.

easy to scan receipts for clients to bill. Otherwise i had to take a picture on my phone, import it to my computer and make a pdf, now i click one button and uload it to my sales team.

Reader Mobile review by Taura H.
Taura H.

"Great product for viewing documents on mobile. "

What do you like best?

I’m most familiar with adobe reader on my laptop so it’s nice to have that familiarity on my mobile as well. I like that you can connect your Dropbox account to the app.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across anything I would say I dislike as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps if you are familiar with this software on your laptop/desktop as there is a lot of functionality to take advantage of.

The ease of using the same software/interface across all platforms. The ability to edit and comment on documents on the go. It’s much more efficient to have this app on my mobile.

Reader Mobile review by Torin L.
Torin L.

"Heavy program for just a PDF viewer"

What do you like best?

The PDF handler has all of the features i'd expect, I cannot think of much to add.

What do you dislike?

Adobe document cloud integration is over the top. All I want is a PDF handler. The UI feels like it should on a Windows 98 Machine. Would really like to see a newer, more materialized UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cannot go wrong, Adobe is an industry leader and any software kinks will be ironed out over time.

The application is very quick when trying to reference something on the go.

Reader Mobile review by Kanisk C.
Kanisk C.

"Adobe Reader Mobile Review"

What do you like best?

It's faster than any other pdf readers in the android market, takes up less space and utilizes resources well without crashing.

What do you dislike?

Could have some more additional functions to edit on the fly. It has the basics and is great, but as far as mobile optimization goes, I can see it not functioning as fast on slower mobile's from the last 5 years.

I utilize the app to read documents on the fly. It is convenient to not have to constantly open my desktop/laptop in order to read e-mails and PDFs attached with them. This application makes reading documents a breeze and in an elegantly designed application.

Reader Mobile review by Alberto S.
Alberto S.

"Adobe Reader para moviles"

What do you like best?

Pues me gusta porque me permite leer todo los archivos del moviles y nunca me a dado problemas. Ademas almacena los archivos y te permite guardarlos

What do you dislike?

Pues me disguta que avece cuando lo actulizo se me traba pero creo que es cosa del movil

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Adobe Reader Mobile pues es una aplicación rápida cómoda y fácil de usar

Pues que los comerciales en la calle puedan leer los archivo que les manda los cliente sin ningĂşn problema.

Reader Mobile review by Pedro Rubén S.
Pedro Rubén S.

"A very intuitive and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

The interface is very clean and easy to navigate, you can reach your documents very quickly and the loading is almost instantaneous(local files).

What do you dislike?

The lack of further conectivity with third party cloud storage apps is something I dont like, I use other service besides dropboxs, so I have to download first the file to my local storage and after that open in using the adobe reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is great for reading documents on the go, I would advise you to organize your documents folder prior to using it since it will speed your workflow by minimizing the time you spend searching for the file you want to visualize or edit, having the options to fill and sign documents is amazing, mostly if your tablet or smart phone have a pen included, scaning documents have also proved to be a very useful asset, the process works really well and you can even scan presentation slides directly from a screen, the quality of the camera will have an impact on the final document, but that does not depend on the product under review; last but not least, while reviewing documents, the "comment" option is also useful since you can comment directly on the document, saving you the trouble to wirte the comment in an email and taking the risk for the comment to be missunderstood.

this tool allows me to consult very quickly documents during meetings or on the go, saving me the trouble of opening my laptop and downloading the files there in order to read them or sign them.

Reader Mobile review by Sharath K.
Sharath K.

"Awesome app to access reports on the go "

What do you like best?

The convenience with using this app is remarkable. Any official document can be quickly accessed with the app. I use this app mostly for automated reports and adobe reader mobile just makes my life easier. Commenting is one of the feature that is needed. Reports will need insights and with comments, I can quickly add any insights anywhere in the document. Tap and draw is an addition that makes this app more customisable. If you have any important action item, just highlight that using a finger. Accessing dropbox files within the app needs to be mentioned as dropbox is used by many companies. Scanning a document is another aspect that saves effort and time. The scanned document will be as good as the one scanned from a professional printer.

What do you dislike?

Having different reading modes is really great, but not able to edit when in reading mode is disappointing. Its usually the mode you use most often and annotations are essential at this stage which makes the app replace the traditional paper reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This amazing app requires some adjustment in handling PDF's on a smartphone. But once this phase is passed, you would love the product and will be reviewing the product with 5 stars!

Quick insights from the reports can be highlighted and comments added with this app. It saves time in typing the insights or action points again in the email thread.This app can be used to quickly make action points and allocate to your team members or insights can be highlighted to the management to make informed decisions.

Reader Mobile review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Decent mobile version"

What do you like best?

I really like adobe, I use it all the time for revising and creating many PDF's and other documents but the mobile version isn't as great. It is still usable though and works in a pinch.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the same features are available for the mobile version, making it difficult to use for some documents. I am not the most tech savvy so I like to have things appear the same on my computer and phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your use of this product will depend on how much you use your phone in regular work setting. If you are usually on a computer and only will need the mobile version occasionally it is fine. if you are relying on it for all or most of your adobe use I would be weary.

Document creation and editing, document conversion to PDF etc

Reader Mobile review by Cecille N.
Cecille N.

"Awesome Adobe Reader for your SmartPhone"

What do you like best?

I use this all the time to view pdfs for work while I'm out of the office. I love this app because I can be mobile and still be available for my clients and co-workers. It allows for me to work from anywhere with just my smartphone and internet access. I also love that I can make notations and highlight, just like on the full version.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to this app is that I cannot forward the pdfs directly from the app but rather I have to save to the cloud and attach to a new message. It's a few more steps than the desktop version, so a minor inconvenience, but a inconvenience nonetheless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're already using the full desktop version of Adobe Reader, then there is very little learning curve to start using Adobe Reader Mobile app. It's is an easy and great way to maintain efficiency and productivity for employees on site and off site.

The app allows for me to be working from anywhere where I have my smartphone and internet access without sacrificing the features of the full or desktop version.

Reader Mobile review by Joy M.
Joy M.

"Love it "

What do you like best?

It provides easy access to Adobe PDF files on the go and makes reading PDFs super easy. This is great for tablet and phone users. I would highly recommend this product for any one working with digital files.

What do you dislike?

It does not have the edit functionally in full as does the desktop version. I would like to see more features added to this product in the future. Right now, there has not been many updates to the mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Connect it to your dropbox so you have access to your cloud storage.

It helps with convenience which I really love. It makes viewing of PDFs more efficient and it is integrated with email.

Reader Mobile review by Philippe A.
Philippe A.

"Great for on the go reads"

What do you like best?

Adobe Reader mobile is my go-to app for reading PDFs on the go. The app is smooth, easy on the eyes and provides a user-friendly experience.

What do you dislike?

There is truly nothing to dislike about Adobe Reader mobile .

Adobe Reader Mobile has allowed my colleagues and I to easily edit and review papers. It is quick and painless to edit documents and share with others

Reader Mobile review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Adobe mobile reader is helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that the mobile version of Adobe reader is easy to find, download, and use on your mobile devices. This application comes in very handy, particularly when you are out of the office and using a mobile device. I often find this useful when reading emails because many of our customers send documentation in pdf format. I like that you have the ability to scan items and create pdf files now, as well as the ability to edit items if needed. This makes correcting and processing paperwork much easier and even better since changes can be made on the go.

What do you dislike?

To date I have not had anything that I disliked about this application so I can't really think of any dislikes or improvements that need to be made. I am pretty satisfied with the product as is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. It's easy to use and download and comes in handy.

While not necessarily solving a business problem, I would say that the benefit to having this software is that we are able to download and read PDF documents to our personal mobile devices when we are out of the office. We are able to edit and process documents as needed, as well as scan photos and other paperwork to become pdf files. It's beneficial to be able to do all of these things from one application, rather than having separate products to do each thing.

Reader Mobile review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Best reader on Google Play store"

What do you like best?

It has the very useful marking and highlighting functions same as the desktop version. Also, I can use free hand drawing. I can also make notes and comments on the pages. Very easy to use without figuring out too much. It's very user friendly and was more than I expected from a mobile app. I can finally view PDF files without Google's interference.

What do you dislike?

There seem to be some random bugs with the app which I hope they will fix in time. It sometimes crashes after switching between app windows. Sometimes it refuses to open and gives an error message telling me that the program has unfortunately stopped. Sometimes, the PDF files are not recognized and says it is not a valid PDF file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Adobe Reader Mobile to anyone wanting to simply open the many PDF documents sent our way from colleagues, coworkers, customers, vendors, and manufacturers. It's not without fault but much better and easier to use than the default web browser viewer. It doesn't take long to get the hang of the program because it is very similar to the desktop version.

I use it to open business/work PDF on the go while I'm sitting on the subway, going out for lunch or visiting another customer site. It makes opening PDFs painless and simple and has most of the same functions as the desktop version. It can handle big PDF files like component datasheets and PDFs with large pictures easily.

Reader Mobile review by Kenyon L.
Kenyon L.

"Adobe Reader Mobile is great for working from home!"

What do you like best?

I like how it works on my mobile devices just like the Abode Reader software works on my laptop/desktop computers. It really allows me access to any pdf forms/graphic files I need access to view when I am away from my office. It really makes working from home or working from the road much easier.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I particularly dislike about it. As I said previously it works pretty much exactly the desktop software version. So I really don't have any complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To anyone who is considering downloading the Adobe Reader Mobile software/app, I would definitely recommend it. It works exactly the same as the desktop Abode Reader software. It doesn't lag when loading and will really help with any remote work you need to get accomplished when away from your office.

It really solves the issue of being able to open up a pdf in an email when you are out of your office and away from a computer. We've realized being able to get more work done in the event that we have to be away from the office, but still have obligations to fulfill.

Reader Mobile review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Does what it is suppose to, thumbs up!"

What do you like best?

I'm able to quickly view pdfs i've downloaded from email, mark them up with comments and save them. This is especially useful when working in remote environments to quickly send updates and revisions to members of the team.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into any reoccurring issues using the app — it has always been reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app, it is a great way to quickly view files from email. It stores your previously viewed PDFs so you can refer back to them at a later date. You're able to make comments and save drafts which is a great feature when you're working in a remote environment.

For freelance projects this is a great tool to be able to receive PDF's from clients with comments added to them. I'm also able to review designs and fill and sign approved directions to one projects along quickly when

Reader Mobile review by Jessi Alia L.
Jessi Alia L.

"A necessity!"

What do you like best?

I like that Adobe Reader Mobile is so easy to use. I can open and review PDFs right on my phone or mobile tablet. Zoom features are easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to do with the software itself, but it can be difficult to read small text on my mobile phone device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply, it's a necessity for viewing PDFs on mobile devices!

A huge benefit is being able to review PDFs on the go, or from home. I recommend Adobe Reader Mobile to my coworkers and clients as well so they can also review while on the road.

Reader Mobile review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Useful for work on the go."

What do you like best?

The app works great. I can open PDF documents and zoom in and out to view the perfectly. Works just like on the desktop so everything is very familiar. Very hand when I travel so I can continue to review documents without formatting issues.

What do you dislike?

To make this app really amazing would be to have the app the integrated in stock apps like Mail and messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent app for individuals that have to frequently review formatted documents.

This app allows me to review all documents without any issues that might be caused by formatting.

Reader Mobile review by kayla p.
kayla p.

"Adobe reader for iPhone "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of getting my documents for work on my phone and being able to send the documents I need right if of my phone when I am away from my desk or office.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot edit the documents the way I would like to in the go.

I am solving the being tied down to the desk. The being able to multi task on the go without carrying a lot of equipment

Reader Mobile review by User in Financial Services

"Very helpful for editing"

What do you like best?

This allows multiple users to comment on marketing collateral that is not in a Word document. I love the ability to highlight regions. I am able to read comments that are typed instead of hand written and scanned it. You never know what kind of hand writing you are going to get from colleagues so this makes it a breeze to understand feedback.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't turn off the time stamp feature. It would be nice to not have it trace every step of your review process. I also wish you could merge documents so that all comments on one document could be reviewed simultaneously. But, the current setup is still very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not used the mobile version, but I'm excited to try it now!

This allows multiple team members to offer feedback while keeping everything organized and easy to understand. We use it mostly for newsletter editing and other marketing collateral. I am able to more easily share and receive feedback from co-workers since I work remotely and am not able to sit down with them to review edits. I think this product is a must for all marketing teams. Employees at all levels are able to use it due to ease of use!

Reader Mobile review by Billy L.
Billy L.

"Good But Not Great"

What do you like best?

It's a great compliment to the desktop version with a familiar interface. As expected its PDF compatibility in compromised. For the basic user it will meet or exceed your expectations.

What do you dislike?

It nags about the cloud signup. It nags about buying features. Well, it nags too much. And it is a large download. If you use ANY of the additional PDF features in the desktop version do not expect to have them available in the mobile unless you upgrade to the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly suggest trying it, but also testing some alternatives as well. Depending on your needs it might not be right for you. There are many free solutions with more features, however, they may lack in some key areas you will miss. Do your research and demos!

We wanted a solid PDF solution on the go. That said, it's a pain to manage sometimes unless you go with the paid version. While it does format perfectly, for viewing there are many better free options.

Reader Mobile review by Loreli S.
Loreli S.

"Very simple to use and great integration with my phone. "

What do you like best?

The ability to read, edit, send and share pdf documents from my phone when I don't have access to my computer.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes so far, with the exception of the size of my phone screen. It is a bit hard to read some of the documents on my phone screen, especially when they are multiple pages long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using an iPad or tablet instead of an iPhone or other smartphone for reviewing/editing pdf documents.

Ability to have access to all of my documents when I don't have the ability to get to my computer. The greatest benefit is having 24/7 access to my files with the touch of a button.

Reader Mobile review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Great For Business On The Go"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to access your files from anywhere. If you're a business person on the road or with a high workload, it makes it so easy to stay in touch no matter where you are.

What do you dislike?

The functionality of Reader vs. Acrobat is lacking. it would be really nice to be able to sign and comment, etc. on the files. But, hey, it's free! You can't beat that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really a must-have. There are probably other programs on your phone that will allow you to view PDFs, but Adobe's products are second-to-none.

Proofreading, copy editing, sharing files with clients. It's a great tool for someone like me who often works from home or on the road. It helps me stay in the loop and in touch with my coworkers, no matter where I am. I have set it to my default viewing app. It's one of the only business software pieces I prefer over Google Drive.

Reader Mobile review by User in Research
User in Research

"Improving in functionality"

What do you like best?

Adobe reader mobile opens my pdfs as they look on my computer and I am able to work with them.

What do you dislike?

Those Pdf's that are blocked are still blocked. Other applications for tablets, mobiles, and kindles allow the user to write over the pdf document. This is a must on portable devices as it is much harder to have both a pdf and wordprocessing program open at the same time. That said, this is also a feature they could add to their normal program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working with a lot of documents that have been scanned, you may want to consider an alternative program that will let you draw on the scan and highlight or underline important information.

I am able to read my students' work and assignments on my Kindle. This makes it easier to respond to them in a timely manner.

Reader Mobile review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Adobe reader mobile review"

What do you like best?

Adobe reader is very universal and great to use. It makes filling out forms a breeze along with editing and cr acting forms. Adobe readers platform helps read any type of document and automatically scan it for fields or text and then convert it to an editable document. I like using it to keep paperwork clean and legible by typing forms instead of filling them out by hand

What do you dislike?

It can be a little out of place sometimes. At points, text boxes can move around and cause the entire form or page to shift around. It also can not pick up all the words on the form. At that point you have to manually go in and edit it.

Another this that i dislike about this program is that if you need to edit the form you need to have adobe reader to edit it unlike using another PDF reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and learn how to use it and all it's features. It will help you out in the long run. It can do a lot for you and present any pdfs for forms on a professional way

Creating forms, sign up sheets, combining files, flyers, packaging any pdfs together. All of the previous mentioned are done using adobe acrobat. This program allows me to do all the previous mentioned in a clean professional way.

Reader Mobile review by Alison M.
Alison M.

"I use Adobe Reader to proof/review materials on my work iPad."

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive. No problem working with the PDFs via my iPad.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It was a bit tricky to get up and running (you have to be signed in to your subscription of Acrobat Pro) at first, but once I got everything working, it's been great.

I review and edit instructional materials for a firm, and the second phase of development is to covert all materials into PDFs as the final version for instructors. My job is then to review these "finished" versions to make sure all formatting, content, etc. came through the conversion 100%. The instructors use iPads in their training sessions, so with Adobe Reader Mobile, I'm able to review the materials in their authentic state--and make comments, corrections, etc. directly. It's saved a lot of time!! Before we had to make changes/edits to the original Word docs.

Reader Mobile review by Sujata N.
Sujata N.

"Great for on-the-go viewing of PDF"

What do you like best?

I like that I can zoom in and view important pdf docs sent to me via email

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better connectivity to other apps like Outlook

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to make sure your phone is updated to the latest OS to use advanced features like pdf to text where you can take a picture of a pdf and it converts to text.

On-the-go pdf viewing, zoom, and commenting and export.

Reader Mobile review by User in Computer Software

"A very easy for use pdf reader"

What do you like best?

The adobe acrobat reader does mostly what it needs to do. It just works. Very easy to use. The raeding experience is optimized for mobile systems and for smart phones in particular.

What do you dislike?

I didn't manage to successfully open pdf attachments. My bank sends me emails with a pdf attachment. This pdf has a password encryption that encrypts html files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would compare the usage with the bhilt in phone pdf reader

The main advantage is that you can take your work on the go. I do my reading when i use public transportation.

Reader Mobile review by User

"Excellent application for PDF use on mobile devices"

What do you like best?

Similar interface as the desktop version which makes it very easy to use. Works just as well, with only limited restrictions.

What do you dislike?

The functionality of Reader vs. Acrobat is quite lacking. Although Reader is free it’s limitations are sometimes frustrating without having to purchase pro version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying it, but also trying out some other alternatives as well. There are many free solutions with more features; on the other hand, they may be more restrictive in some key areas you may miss out on

We were looking for a concrete PDF solution for our mobile devices. However, it can be cumbersome to manage sometimes unless you have the paid version. While it does format completely, for viewing there are many other free options.

Reader Mobile review by Sheri G.
Sheri G.

"Adobe Reader Mobil"

What do you like best?

That; you can read more materials without being at a home computer or tablet. Like that it is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really find anything yet but I just started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it takes a little bit to get used to it, but it is easier than having to go onto your computer to use it.

Just being able to read other emails from clients, etc.

Reader Mobile review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

".pdf's on the go"

What do you like best?

The ability to read .pdfs from my phone or tablet when I do not have computer access. Also love that it supports both portrait and landscape modes when reading files (see my one dislike :-)).

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily a function of the problem but more of the medium with which I use it but my one dislike is the documents can be tiny and hard to read on handheld devices.

Being able to be connected and respond to emails with .pdf attachments when I am away from the office. I also use it to have remote access to information that I anticipate I may nee "on the go" but may not have connectivity to access my OneDrive files.

Reader Mobile review by User in Design
User in Design

"on the go all the time"

What do you like best?

lets me read attachments from my clients whenever I receive them.

What do you dislike?

well the screen size is challenging sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well it's a bit confusing to use. Not intuitive for me. Simple things are easy but it's a bit of a trial in how my iphone want to use the information for placing file within the phone.

allows me to glance at new files without waiting to gt back to my office.

Reader Mobile review by User in Higher Education

"A good mobile .pdf viewer"

What do you like best?

I like that the software is intuitive to use. I use this to view .pdf documents for work when I'm away from the computer, and it works fine. I have not had any problems with crashing or with files not loading properly.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any major complaints with Adobe reader mobile. For my needs, it's fine. Others may have some issues with advanced features, but I rarely use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Adobe Reader Mobile. It is fairly lightweight and intuitive, and serves an important purpose when away from the office.

I use this software for personal and business uses, primarily when I am away from the office. For example, when receiving a document via email. Adobe mobile allows me to download and briefly review the document, and respond to the sender via my phone.

Reader Mobile review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Seems more complicated than other ERP systems"

What do you like best?

The tree view showing you the breakdown of which screen you are at, and how you got there.

What do you dislike?

Having separate portals for different functions, like E-Commerce Connect, IQS, and Epicor, rather than Epicor doing all functions of production, material management, quality, vendor scorecards, and supplier portals.

In our old system, if we received a shipment in the next day after it arrived and changed the date on the receiving page, the altered date wouldn't reflect in the on time delivery scorecard. So a vendor could appear falsely late if a shipment wasn't received right away. Epicor (supposedly) will allow us to change the receiving date which will appear in the on time delivery scorecard.

Reader Mobile review by Gabriel B.
Gabriel B.

"Viewing pdf files from my cell phone"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation at the time of viewing the document, ease to go to the desired page of some file, the application uses little storage space

What do you dislike?

There are currently numerous tools in android that perform the same functions, all for free

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended if your phone does not have any native tool for viewing PDF files

Viewing PDF files on mobile

Reader Mobile review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Useful Mobile Reader"

What do you like best?

The mobile reader is easy to use and provides a good interface from which to read and view. I like best that this product provides seamless mobile access otherwise only found in regular Adobe Reader.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I specifically dislike, but I'm sure it could be improved in time. No specific improvements come to mind at the current time because I like it overall now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product to others needing such a reader.

I am solving the ability to view items on my mobile device. I have realized the benefit of viewing things with the reader "on the go". It allows better mobility and access on mobile devices.

Reader Mobile review by Casey S.
Casey S.

"Functional Reader Despite OS"

What do you like best?

Adobe Reader Mobile is an easily accessible method to access PDFs on the go, and it works consistently regardless of OS and Android version.

What do you dislike?

Occasional long download times, even when on 4G network.

As a teacher, it makes my life much easier when I can access student reports, IEP information, and other necessary paperwork the go, on my phone.

Reader Mobile review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Good reader for mobile - beats the competition"

What do you like best?

The interface is really smooth and fun to work with.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to open multiple tabs in the same application. It's irritating to be able to open only one file at a time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Reader is the smoothest, though not the fastest PDF reader that I know of.

Accessing specification data sheets on the go. The app is very handy and super fast to use.

Reader Mobile review by Johameli M.
Johameli M.

"The best PDF app mobile"

What do you like best?

l like so much this mobile app for download, save files in the cloud and the synchronization automatic for fill out forms and to search fast!

What do you dislike?

It's a little heavy, a lot of functions are block in free version. And It's expensive!

I have been able to meet the demand for mobile business productivity solutions, while protecting security.

"Excellent All Around"

What do you like best?

that it is a reliable way to review documents from anywhere. You can also connect it straight to your dropbox for the most convenience

What do you dislike?

it took me a while to figure out how to zoom in on parts of a document, but that is more my fault for having a small screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't delay. As soon as I started using Adobe Reader Mobile I wish I had gotten it sooner.

I can work from anywhere without having to worry about whether or not I'm going to be able to review documents from my phone

Reader Mobile review by Clark G.
Clark G.

"Works well on Android"

What do you like best?

Know that this is the best option for viewing PDF files on mobile

What do you dislike?

Enhance capabilities for integration with other apps so I don't have to switch apps to view a file. Enhance form filling on mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the industry standard for so many things and is free to end users.

Viewing files from email. Confident that files are delivered as expected.

Reader Mobile review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Adobe Reader Mobile"

What do you like best?

Free...did I mention. Free! Easy to use on mobile android device! EASY TO USE TOO!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here, this just is helpful! I guess it would be cooler if it could convert to word docs too!

Havijng documents available on my mobile device makes business on the go easy. I can get my info easily from anywhere.

Reader Mobile review by Bhanuka R.
Bhanuka R.

"Best PDF Viewer"

What do you like best?

Very Easy to use. Can convert pdf to another file format. Can Scan to PDF through Mobile.

What do you dislike?

Subcription is very expensive. Need a security features like signing with certificate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Adobe Reader mobile app to work with PDF documents on Mobile. Easily access, manage, and share PDF Files.

View, Edit Pdf files. Share files trough cloud link. Sync Files with PC and Mobile.

Reader Mobile review by User in Financial Services

"Perfect for what I need "

What do you like best?

My job requires me to be on the go. With Adobe Reader Mobile, I am able to check on documents where ever I am. Its user friendly interface and design allows for a great experience every time I open the app.

Great product!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to bookmark is something I wish I could do. You cannot highlight or copy text.

I have been able to read over documents to check for errors that could potentially be hazardous.

Reader Mobile review by Kendra P.
Kendra P.

"Adobe Reader Mobile "

What do you like best?

I like that Adobe Reader Mobile changes to fit the screen of any mobile device.

What do you dislike?

However, it does change to fit, sometimes it doesn't fit my actual phone. It must be hard to get every phone exactly right but maybe make sure the most important stuff is viewable on the smallest device out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to flip your phone horizontal to be able to see some of the things.

Being able to be on the go, and view a PDF is amazing. Everything likes everything fast and "right now" these days.

Reader Mobile review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Adobe reader mobile review"

What do you like best?

I like how fast auto reader opens a pdf file as well as how easy it is to use. I think adobe reader mobile is simple enough for a mobile reader format but also allows you to zoom and view as needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are not more functions for small edits to the pdf. I think it would be helpful to be able to make a comment or note on the pdf as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product if you want something extremely simple and easy for a wide range of users.

It helps us enable managers to view pdf files when away from their laptop. This is especially true while traveling or in business meetings. It also enables them to pull up pdf files when needed during business dinners or at meetings with clients.

Reader Mobile review by Dustin K.
Dustin K.

"Helpful on the go"

What do you like best?

I like that i can open up estimates or any documents emailed to me and not have to be at my desktop

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it has no editing abilities

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get comfortable with the desktop version first and then when you know your way around the program, the mobile one is easy

i am looking at documents for work on the go and not tied down to a desk

Reader Mobile review by Jorge S.
Jorge S.

"Desktop experience in your pocket"

What do you like best?

The program is overall really fluid, they have managed to get the desktop experience on mobile without any major hickups

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, its pretty straight forward. Nothing extra

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are happy with the desktop experience, then go ahead and try it out, you wont be disappointed!

Opening documents on the go, emailing and forwarding to clients

Helps ease our process here at the law firm

"Adobe"

What do you like best?

I must open PDFs for work and we use Adobe for this on our phones.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can't edit PDFs. It is good for reading g.

It gives me access. To Information. I see no problems on this.

Reader Mobile review by JOSE P.
JOSE P.

"good"

What do you like best?

easy to handle software. Adobe's mobile application behaves faster and is light enough to download and therefore has a quick installation

What do you dislike?

Selecting text / graphics is wrong. When it comes to selecting a text sometimes if some parts are shaded and other non,, but actually all text is selected, it is uncomfortable, because it creates confusion

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good system for the use of information.

It provides security in my documents. A display very good in scanned documents. I save time in scanning documents.

Reader Mobile review by Samantha H.
Samantha H.

"Great for getting documents on the go"

What do you like best?

I love that I can read, review, sign make notes on a document right from my phone.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this mobile app.

I'm solving the problem of not being in front of a computer to read documents sent to me.

Reader Mobile review by Christina P.
Christina P.

"Best reader"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality & readability of Adobe Reader. It's convenient & launches with no issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like everything about Adobe Reader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it & you won't regret it.

I can open & read any document in Adobe reader. With other document reader apps we've tried in the past, the business hadn't been as Mobilly successful.

Reader Mobile review by Tapan J.
Tapan J.

"PDFs on mobile made easy to access"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, powerful , opens password protected documents and fillable forms with ease.Also offers standard features like text search.The phones generally don't come with a pdf application and office suites available for free are not that good and takes a lot of space and memory.Adobe is light and free.

It supports multiple view modes such as single page, text reflow, continuous or automatic.Also offers many navigation options; use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file.

What do you dislike?

Well I dont dislike anything about this.Does the job of a pdf reader with added benefits and all that for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a light and powerful mobile pdf reader, Adobe mobile reader ends your search. Just install it and access pdfs with ease

Able to open attachments, invoices on the go and doesn't need to wait to go to a laptop to open attachments and access them.Makes life on the go smooth.

Reader Mobile review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Adobe Mobile"

What do you like best?

Able to very easily pull up pdfs on mobile device and review/comment on the go. Can save and send back to co-workers.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything I don't like so far.

Able to read pdf documents when outside of the office and unable to access laptop.

Reader Mobile review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Simple to use and good connectivity"

What do you like best?

The Dropbox connectivity and cloud synchronization between devices.

What do you dislike?

Very limited in terms of ability to edit and manipulate pdf documents when compared to similar offerings from competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate all options and consider the best option according to needs and affordability.

Easy to access pdf documents on the go from mobile devices and make minor edits and synchronize them to Dropbox.

Reader Mobile review by Erika F.
Erika F.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

The software lets a user read documents, save documents with or without a password, open PDF files from emails, websites and so on. There is a zoom feature as well which improves the readability on mobile phones. It helps editing documents and adding notes/comments within the file itself and highlight texts while reading the file. It is easy to fill PDF forms and sign any document to encrypt the file.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes PDF files get corrupt if created on mobile phones and then transferred to a laptop or PC and I have experienced this a couple of times and it was difficult to repair the file and it was time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The file recovery software needs to be improved.

I edit PDF files and also sue the PDF writer to add content and edit the documents quickly and easily. The benefit of using PDF files is that they are password protected. The file size also is reduced and it is easy to transfer files online and covert it into e-books.

Reader Mobile review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"View and edit documents on the go"

What do you like best?

The ease of use - anyone can use on their ipad, phone, or laptop without issue

What do you dislike?

could have more options - like writing on the docs from screens or more team sharing options

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pricing is great, the ease of use is great, even technically challenged can use it

Being able to review documents when out of the office and away from laptops / it helps us when we have staff traveling overseas and need to use data for everything

Reader Mobile review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Adobe In Your Pocket"

What do you like best?

I like that the app has most of the functionality as the desktop version. I can still share and print files, and access files from the Cloud.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that to use all of the features you have to pay $9.99 USD per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scan to PDF and works with Dropbox. Another app that stores files on the cloud.

Reading PDF files on my phone. Instant access to PDF files without having to open on a computer.

Reader Mobile review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"It works. Sometimes."

What do you like best?

I like it because I can view documents exactly as they are on the computer.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that often the program crashes, and it's incredibly slow to load documents, especially those in which there are images. I do not think it's my phone's fault!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Summing up what I said before: it works perfectly, when it works and is able to load the documents.

Slow, very slow, but it works!

I often have to have a look at some documents, and when I don't have a computer available, Adobe reader mobile is the best way to do it.

Reader Mobile review by User

"Adobe Reader Mobile has made viewing PDFs on the go easy and convenient. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of viewing PDFs sent from email on my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the PDF viewer would be slow to show PDFs and if i received multiple it became tiresome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using adobe reader mobile is a breeze and allows for on the go reading which can keep you in the zone of the subject matter.

Adobe reader mobile allows for collaboration and problem solving on the go with the most common format, PDFs.

Reader Mobile review by Stephen A.
Stephen A.

"It's the only reader Iuse"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and familiarity is why I chose to use this.

What do you dislike?

Can't really say that there is anything that I don't about it

It's great for reading PDFs on the go. Plus with it being Adobe you have the familiarity of the product from the desktop version.

Reader Mobile review by User in Higher Education

"Adobe Reader Mobile works well"

What do you like best?

I like being able to download PDF files directly to my phone, whenever I need to. It is especially helpful for reading PDFs from colleagues when I am away from the office. Also, it is free, which is always great!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have had no complaints or problems with this product. Great, and easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product!

The ease of use is great, and the fact that it is usable on my smartphone. It is a great way to read PDF's when I don't have a computer.

Reader Mobile review by Gina Nicole D.
Gina Nicole D.

"Adobe Mobile Reader"

What do you like best?

Always easy access to PDF documents. Editing capabilities and saving that make PDFS on the go much easier. Fast opening speeds. Never lag time.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more editing capabilities in the program, for editing PDFs

We use many PDFs day to day, so our reps get to take advantage of the program to access documents much faster. Quicker communication.

Reader Mobile review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Consistent product, ease of use"

What do you like best?

Rarely come across issues with this program, allows me to do my job quickly and effectively

What do you dislike?

Wish I did not have to have a separate program to do the things that it does

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool, get some training on it to know what it all can do

Brings consistency to the files that I create, uniformity is important

Reader Mobile review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easily access pdfs from mobile device"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, and access to project files on the go. Also like that you can access password protected files, and that it does not suck up all of your phone's memory.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about it -- allows access to pdfs on mobile for free. All around great app/program.

Able to quickly open and review pdfs sent from partners/clients in email, on the go --- from the road or out of the office for quick review, as opposed to having to wait until I am back in front of my laptop to respond.

Reader Mobile review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Adobe Reader Mobile- very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The accessibility to use it allows me to easily access PDF documents while away from my computer

What do you dislike?

Can't zoom in with fingers which makes it difficult to maneuver on my phone

Being able to read documents while away from my desk

Reader Mobile review by Marie Debbie K.
Marie Debbie K.

"It is a lite version but works perfectly everytime!"

What do you like best?

I like how much flexibility I can have with it. It is pretty fast and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything on it, but thru no fault of it, my phone screen is too small so rarely use it on my iPhone, however on the iPad its perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an option on your iPhone or iPad, I believe it is the best. Easy to use and it is FREE!

I can read documents while on the go for personal and business.

Reader Mobile review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Great mobile app"

What do you like best?

I like being able to access my work from my phone or iPad.

What do you dislike?

Not always easy to figure out settings. Have to re-enter password sometimes.

Accessing files from anywhere anytime.

Reader Mobile review by Peter K.
Peter K.

"Great for on the go PDF viewing"

What do you like best?

The GUI is very modern and sleek. It's very appealing to users.

What do you dislike?

The limited functionality of app. A few more features would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it is set as the default pdf reader on the device. Most devices have native app set as default.

Provides users with a familiar PDF viewing tool for mobile devices

Reader Mobile review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Adobe reader "

What do you like best?

It’s really easy and simple to make notes and sign documents with adobe reader.

What do you dislike?

Document signatures are an upgrade feature.

Easily sign and email documentation.

Reader Mobile review by Steven A.
Steven A.

"Steve"

What do you like best?

easy app functionality and image quality

What do you dislike?

ability to zoom in and out easily is there but could be improved so that it's similar to zooming in and out on a photo

sharing completed PDFs with team and clients

Reader Mobile review by Afeez B. A.
Afeez B. A.

"Adobe Reader Mobile Review"

What do you like best?

I'm impressed by the number of functions you can perform on the mobile reader

What do you dislike?

I have not seen a thing I dislike about it yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a software you will find very handy

Documents on the go aiding business operations

Reader Mobile review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Great software"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use and intuitive. I can open stuff and it runs super fast, displaying all my PDFs with ease.

What do you dislike?

It crashed occasionally, and although it does run fast, opening it up for the first time is a little slow.

I could never read PDFs on my phone and had to use my laptop, but with this app I can do it right on my phone with no problems.

Reader Mobile review by User in Military
User in Military

"Fairly easy to use, works reasonably well"

What do you like best?

Overall easy to use, shouldn't be a problem trying to figure out how to use the features & controls.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always handle complex files very well, especially forms.

Used for general purposes and sharing information

Reader Mobile review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Adobe Reader Mobile"

What do you like best?

Consistency. Quality. Adobe compatibility across multiple platforms. Adobe is the industry standard.

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to comment, and/or edit pdf's with the reader. Too many updates. . .

I use pdf's to send drawing sets.

Reader Mobile review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Using Adobe Reader on my Droid"

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically opens up documents. That it is easy to use. It saves the pages where you were when reading, if you're reading an ebook.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the read aloud voice. It's very monotonous. I have heard other programs with more human sounding voices.

Viewing account payables online. Bills and records can be viewed with ease.

Reader Mobile review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"On The Go File Reader"

What do you like best?

I like that it is one of few document and PDF reader that is free and compatible for opening to view a variety of document files for different mobile phone operating systems. Because many smartphones do not come with document and PDF viewing applications, Adobe Reader makes viewing PDF files and documents on a smartphone easy, convenient, and you can draw notes on whatever you are viewing as well as sort your files into different folders.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that Adobe Reader does not allow you to bookmark pages for quick reference or navigation across large PDF files or documents. With that problem, the search capability within the reader is not very efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Meets most of my requirements, but varies by person...I am a business person always using my mobile devices to read and view documents and PDF files.

- The ease of use is user friendly towards most people, but not all.

- I have not had the need to use or request support from Adobe Reader based on the use of their application.

From my experience I have not solved any business problems or realized any benefits.

Reader Mobile review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Great PDF reader "

What do you like best?

Works well; the price is right. Connection to Dropbox and scanning to PDF options are nice.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hangs on larger files. Reliability can be suspect at points (crashes).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth your time and consideration.

I'm able to redeem the time while waiting on appointments by reading books, journals, or articles.

Reader Mobile review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I found Adobe Reader for mobile to be a great tool to use on the go when you can't access a computer.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislike other than sometimes it is hard to use on a phone but the convenience is well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Being able to access files when out of the office.

Reader Mobile review by Justin L.
Justin L.

"works well to open pdfs on mobile phones"

What do you like best?

works well to open pdfs on mobile phones, it is a top quality applicaiton

What do you dislike?

program can launch a little quicker , other than that it is good

normal day activities

Reader Mobile review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Solid program for document review"

What do you like best?

Solid, quick platform to review documents.

What do you dislike?

There is not an ability to sign/edit but this is accepted as the program is a read only

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong platform with minimal impact on mobile device. Need to look at other solutions if looking to edit/sign pdf documents.

Looking at legal and financial documents that you do not want edited

Reader Mobile review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Reliable PDF reader"

What do you like best?

I'm a recruiter and receive resumes at all hours of the day. Many are in PDF and this app just works and works well enough. Of course we expect it to being that it's Adobe. It works better than the built in options in my phone.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, you can't highlight, copy, and share text from the PDFs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PDF Readers isn't something we exactly shop around for. If you're like me and have a daily need for it, then consider this one. If you have just occasional needs for a PDF reader, then whatever is already on your phone is probably just fine.

I get to read lovely resumes and documents wherever I go :)

Reader Mobile review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Great application"

What do you like best?

User friendly, doesn't take to much memory

What do you dislike?

Didn't find a thing for dislike, all works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All recommendations for this application. Its easy to use, helps a lot when I'm on the road and receive PDF files.

I'm a graphic designer and receive at least 5 PDF files a day and this application helps a lot

Reader Mobile review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Adobe Reader Mobile"

What do you like best?

That I can go to any website and download any menu or anything that they have available in Adobe.The ease of me being able to use my cell phone is great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to re-open the item several times before it actually opens.

Benefits are that customers can use their cell phones to open documents we have on our site and for personal use I can do the same.

Reader Mobile review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Adobe Reader mobile"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and compatibility across platforms. This is a really easy tool for reviewing documents via mobile.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it can be difficult to read on such a small screen but that is really a phone problem and less an issue with the program

documents at my fingertips when needing to review while away from the office

Reader Mobile review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I lik that the document can be made bigger if needed. Also that you can retrieve other documents you’ve closed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn’t cover my whole computer screen when a document is opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don’t use the mobile version.

Checking the keying I’ve done. Reading documents.

Reader Mobile review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and allows me to access important documents from my cell.

What do you dislike?

It is not as easy to edit as it is on the desktop version

When I am working remote, I can still review important documents like proposals, certificates, etc.

Reader Mobile review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Adobe Review"

What do you like best?

Adobe is the best product in the market as far as document reading goes. No other product compares.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not dislike about Adobe

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Adobe products to every computer based user

I do not use Adobe for business problem resolution, however I have benefited from the product by helping me read documents and to create others.

"General review"

What do you like best?

quickly start, customer friendly, easy to use

What do you dislike?

If more type of file can be reviewed in the adobe reader moble, it would be prefect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the company can provide more package and lower the price, it would be prefect.

check emails and files outside.

Learning about Adobe Reader Mobile?

* We monitor all Adobe Reader Mobile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Adobe Reader Mobile to Similar Solutions