- Acrobat Reader Mobile means I've got my office "on the go." I can view/edit/sign manuscripts, contracts, spec sheets from anywhere. No lugging my laptop around when I'm out and about. If I've got 15 minutes between appointments, I can take my tablet out and spend that time productively.
- Software makes it easy to edit creative work as soon as I get it, including highlighting, strikeouts, and making additional comments -- works the same as Acrobat for your PC.
- The Fill and Sign Feature (free, downloadable) lets me complete and sign contracts and send them back electronically -- fantastic time saver
- The Scan feature (also free, downloadable) lets me scan paper receipts and other docs and turn them into PDFs -- great timesaver, and helpful around tax time (documentation)
- Create PDF feature lets me work work PDFs in exactly the same way I do on a desktop/laptop
- Instant, easy file sharing via e-mail, text, messaging, and bluetooth -- I've transferred files from phone to tablet to laptop in a single day with no glitches, but that's the beauty of Adobe Acrobat
- Linking to the cloud (in my case, DropBox) means I can share files with coworkers/collaborators instantly, without the need to e-mail
Download it and try it. I've used it for about a year, but I remember it took me about five minutes to get comfortable with it. You can link to your documents on the cloud (very helpful), and linking to DropBox takes about 30 seconds. If you're comfortable using Acrobat on your PC or laptop, you'll love Acrobat Mobile. i can't think of any reasons not to use it. Great time saver!
Time management is probably the biggest thing here. I hate lugging my laptop everywhere, particularly to doctor or personal appointments. It's just a pain to carry around. With Adobe Acrobat Mobile loaded to my tablet, I can take my office anywhere and access files instantly. If I've got a half hour between appointments, I just whip my tablet out and get to work. No more waiting around for files or contracts to arrive in e-mail, either. I just download, sign, and send right back. So it's an excellent time saver.