Adobe Reader Mobile

Get going with Adobe Reader for mobile. Working with PDF files on the go is both free and easy. You can fill out forms, sign documents, and make comments right from your iPad, iPhone, or Android??? device.

Work for Adobe Reader Mobile?
Ibm app connect other it management  2x

Learning about Reader Mobile?

Compare Adobe Reader Mobile to Similar Solutions

Adobe Reader Mobile Reviews

Ask Reader Mobile a Question
Showing 122 Reader Mobile reviews
Reader Mobile review by <span>Alejandro R. Z.</span>
Alejandro R. Z.

Adobe Reader, a work tool at your fingertips.

What do you like best?

It is an important program to work in parallel with PDF writings, save documents and have your small library of the contents we use.

I love the integration with dropbox. It allows you to carry the work with you easily. In this way, you can stay connected and remain productive with a PDF viewer designed for your Android or Iphone device.

To emphasize, to cross out, etc., it is very practical, besides making notes, in general it is of great help.

What do you dislike?

A negative detail would be the constant updates, I also consider this program quite well. It consumes many resources with functions that the normal user does not use, they must make it more compact and less intrusive. I miss is the possibility of navigating between documents by tabs, I would like it to be synchronized with google drive. Many Time

downloading the Spanish version does not allow me to do anything without first buying annual plans to transform files and create them in the end is not free

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be nice to include an add-on with google drive. only i recommend you allow the application to be stored in the external memory of the cellular equipment or decrease the weight of it, which has been increasing with the latest updates.

I guarantee that by arranging these small details, the application will be even more successful.

It is very useful in my work because it allows me to consult documents, books and research, as well as edit files in PDF from the comfort of my mobile phone,

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Reader Mobile
Reader Mobile review by <span>Adriana A.</span>
Adriana A.

Contract signing, document editing, and file sharing on the go

What do you like best?

- Acrobat Reader Mobile means I've got my office "on the go." I can view/edit/sign manuscripts, contracts, spec sheets from anywhere. No lugging my laptop around when I'm out and about. If I've got 15 minutes between appointments, I can take my tablet out and spend that time productively.

- Software makes it easy to edit creative work as soon as I get it, including highlighting, strikeouts, and making additional comments -- works the same as Acrobat for your PC.

- The Fill and Sign Feature (free, downloadable) lets me complete and sign contracts and send them back electronically -- fantastic time saver

- The Scan feature (also free, downloadable) lets me scan paper receipts and other docs and turn them into PDFs -- great timesaver, and helpful around tax time (documentation)

- Create PDF feature lets me work work PDFs in exactly the same way I do on a desktop/laptop

- Instant, easy file sharing via e-mail, text, messaging, and bluetooth -- I've transferred files from phone to tablet to laptop in a single day with no glitches, but that's the beauty of Adobe Acrobat

- Linking to the cloud (in my case, DropBox) means I can share files with coworkers/collaborators instantly, without the need to e-mail

What do you dislike?

The conversion from PDF to Word feature needs to be improved -- but that's an issue I've had with every version of Acrobat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it and try it. I've used it for about a year, but I remember it took me about five minutes to get comfortable with it. You can link to your documents on the cloud (very helpful), and linking to DropBox takes about 30 seconds. If you're comfortable using Acrobat on your PC or laptop, you'll love Acrobat Mobile. i can't think of any reasons not to use it. Great time saver!

Time management is probably the biggest thing here. I hate lugging my laptop everywhere, particularly to doctor or personal appointments. It's just a pain to carry around. With Adobe Acrobat Mobile loaded to my tablet, I can take my office anywhere and access files instantly. If I've got a half hour between appointments, I just whip my tablet out and get to work. No more waiting around for files or contracts to arrive in e-mail, either. I just download, sign, and send right back. So it's an excellent time saver.

What Other IT Management solution do you use?

Reader Mobile review by <span>Ruhan P.</span>
Ruhan P.

Adobe Reader the Mobile Reader

What do you like best?

This software is best because of its portability.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes for this software as this helps me so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If we are talking about the paid version of the software its not that expensive, if the company is using the software frequently. No recommendations but Keep Going and give us the Best updates then ever. Thank you

I will not exaggerate about the software but this software is just awesome as I am using this software since almost 2 to 3 years. I am aware of about all the settings and the attributes that the Adobe Reader Mobile provides to a normal user. I Don't about what others think about it, but I like the Cloud of the Adobe Reader Mobile as we can upload the files on the cloud and we can see or track the files which were uploaded before from any device. After that we can track the file from world's any device or we can track the file being any were in the world. The feature create and edit is also quite good about the Adobe Reader Mobile. As this feature is frequently used by me. It helps me in making the PDFs and also helps me to scan and edit the file. As we can add or delete any individual image or we can say document. Its feature of the using fonts and compatibility of transfering the files from one computer to another computer also helps me. Our company frequently use this software as this software is very useful to us. We have used the paid version of this software and its quite Good for us. And it feels good when this type of good Software is free of cost on the Play store and the App store. I would say this is the best app and keep going and keep giving us the better updates about it.

Reader Mobile review by <span>Kairat K.</span>
Kairat K.

Useful app to review files and books to read

What do you like best?

It gives you chance to review and read PDF files, convert other files into PDF, leave comments, access to cloud to save your files and many other things. More importantly you can use it as a book reader by adjusting the file to the reading mood and there you can choose the text size and the file always open at the page where you stop reading last time.

What do you dislike?

You can not rename the file the way you wish it to be. No chance to create folders to manage all your files based on categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

View your PDF file easily at any time and any place

Most importantly it's useful to read books and when you receive some files you always can review it at any time and any place in your phone.

Reader Mobile review by <span>Hasan H.</span>
Hasan H.

Portable PDF reader in your pocket

What do you like best?

What I like the best it is easy user interface of Adobe Reader Mobile App. Whenever I open Adobe Reader Mobile app in my phone it shows me all pdf files in my phone memory. There is no need to search all folders one by one. Program combines all pdf files in one place. This feature is very convenient for me. Besides this feature it also have easy scrolling feature which makes reading experience enjoyable. With sliding right side you can easily change pages.You can also add some notes,personal signature, circle or underline any wanted section or add texts while reading pdf files.There are different view modes including continuous, single page, and text reflow. From navigation pane you can search any specified word with just single click. If you want to navigate to the last pages of document Go To Page option makes it super easy. You have to just type number other page which you to go. You can also add any pages as bookmark to read it later.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately if you want to convert pdf document to other formats you must pay 1.99 dollars monthly.It would be great if this function was free of charge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Due to your works if you travel very much or if you are not nearby of your computer then Adobe Reader Mobile is for you.

With Adobe Reader Mobile I can manage all pdf documents from my mobile phone. It saves my time and money. It also gives me freedom. Before Adobe Reader mobile I was always reading pdf document from my computer. But now it doesn't matter where I am. I am just opening my mail downloading any incoming pdf document and read it with just single click.

Reader Mobile review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

For read everything yo want

What do you like best?

Almost every post that I read about my carreer I do with support of Adobe reader. Almost post that I get in internet I can read it with help of Adobe reader. I can read very clear way. The font size is perfect, and I can adjust screen size like I want. My eyes don't feel tired. Really I feel very good reading any thing using Adobe reader.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble but I think it was my internet services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Adobe Reader for everybody that need to read a lot of information. It doesn't matter ho old are you. You can adapt the screen to your requierments

To learn about anything that I need , in order to resolve tecnical problems. The benefits are related with the amount of information that I can get and read with this faccility. I can get my account bak information , save it, and recuperate when I need it.

Learning about Adobe Reader Mobile?

* We monitor all Adobe Reader Mobile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Adobe Reader Mobile to Similar Solutions