Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign is the top e-signature solution allowing businesses to have a 100% digital workflows that’s trusted, legal and secure both in the office and on the go.

Work for Adobe Sign?

Learning about Adobe?

Adobe Sign Reviews

Showing 540 Adobe reviews
Adobe review by <span>Carmen O.</span>
Carmen O.

Adobe sign a must for entrepreneurs

What do you like best?

The application has come into my life and become a primary tool to use. I am.self employed and.do several things, I particularly use.this app on a daily basis when I do enterpreting and need to get my forms signed and filled in. In the past I would loose the signed forms and lost quite a bit of money. Now, I xcan walk out and have my forms signed on the spot without concern of loosing anything. Also, working virtually I find that I use.this tool often without even leaving the comfort of my home and leaving my computer. In addition it is a very simple program to use. I can get my paperwork turned in very quickly and can get paid quicker

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything negative to say. I could say that depite it being easy for people.to use, there are people who can't use.computers as well. I would offer a short video on how to use the app.

The biggest business problem I used.to have was the amount of time.it took to find people.to sign the documentation. By using this app I am saving time, therfore that translates to money. I no longer have to run to look for clients to sign documents which can take hours to days, I am able to get things done much faster today.

The app is very easy to use as well which makes it easy for anyone to pick up and use as a daily tool in their lufe and business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Sign
Adobe review by <span>Caitlyn W.</span>
Caitlyn W.

Super efficient!

What do you like best?

The efficiency while being able to keep documents secure via internet and how it's more professional to send files this way.

What do you dislike?

I'm still a newer user to this product or any product of this type, so there isn't much I've found to dislike about it. Especially compared the process of printing-writing-scanning-emailing-printing again. The only thing right now that I'd say I dislike is that adding signature boxes can get a little bit confusing to me and I haven't figured out how to ensure I get a copy sent to myself to sign. But, that can always be user error and me being new to the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really efficient and professional quality product and I'd suggest anyone use it who needs to send professional contracts to clients and other businesses.

I used to scan and send new contracts or amendments to contracts with clients and it added in a lot of extra steps and I felt unprofessional sending things this way. I feel like I've really amped up my professionalism levels by using Adobe Sign. It also prevents anyone from tampering with the original documents and it sends to all parties ones it's official.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Adobe review by <span>Austin C.</span>
Austin C.

Adobe Sign is the eSign solution that is simple to use

What do you like best?

Adobe Sign is very simple to use. It is easy to install into Salesforce, and easy for users to get their document going. If you don't have complex templates, this is all you need. It can be plugged into things like Conga for template generation, but if you only need a few fields merged, this is fine to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish their support was quicker to respond to issues. Also, some of the admin features have to be accessed on their site and not just in Salesforce, which is my main focus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple to use eSignature solution without needing something more complex then that, this is great and I would recommend it.

E Signature has been a god send. We no longer need to deal with the headache of tracking contracts. Adobe does it all!

Adobe review by <span>Matthew v.</span>
Matthew v.

Simple and effective digital signing solution

What do you like best?

Adobe Sign is simple to use, with a well-designed interface. Buttons are clearly labeled and the workflow is intuitive. There are options provided for more sophisticated forms of user input, such as radio buttons and checkboxes.

What do you dislike?

They could make it easier to upload an image of your own signature. This is possible to do, but you have to have a "user account" in order to do so. It's not made clear whether such a user account counts against the seats purchased as part of your license (last I checked, it didn't). Also, I found it challenging to know for sure whether or not my checkboxes and radio buttons were working properly. It would great if they could add a feature to allow a document to be "test sent" for signature, so that one could verify that it looks to recipients like it's intended to look.

We are using this platform to simply and accelerate the process of executing agreements. We have also found it to be useful as a means of written confirmation of expense reports submitted by employees. The benefit is speed and less paper.

Adobe review by <span>Rick W.</span>
Rick W.

Strong contracting software

What do you like best?

Pre loaded templates and the ability to pull information from Salesforce.

Daily reminders to sign. Email notifications when a document is signed.

Tracking for opens and views on document

What do you dislike?

On the user side. I would like to be able to further control and edit options around tracking and pings to sign document. I would like to be able to use DocuSign as a sales enablement tool. As of now I have to sell the idea of using it as much as I use it.

I would like to be able to modify reminder and other email templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong software. If you want to make contracting simple go for it. If you want a ton of customization, I would look around

Huge improvement over fax.

Sets up good contract expectations.

No real issues with preformance

Standardized contracts

Adobe review by <span>Samuel K.</span>
Samuel K.

Excellent way to manage signature-based workflows in the digital age

What do you like best?

Like many others, our organization has a history of using paper documents and signatures. Many of our workflows and filing systems are built around this and switching to 100% SaaS solutions are not an option. Adobe Sign bridges the gap by making it painlessly easy to take documents, built workflows around them, and distribute them for digital signature, with the end result being a PDF that can be digitally filed or printed.

What do you dislike?

The only missing piece is some type of mail merge functionality—being able to build a document with custom merge fields and send it to a list of email addresses. I can still build it using Word, and then upload it, but I have to manually send it to each email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works very well in conjunction with Acrobat DC. Also has a great iOS mobile app that can allow for local signing on a tablet or device.

Sending documents to students for signature, documents that need multiple parties to review, and employee counseling documents. Works very well with the distributed workforce we have in EMS—spread all over the city, working different shift schedules. Allows for truly asynchronous workflows.

Learn more about Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign Videos

Learning about Adobe Sign?

* We monitor all Adobe Sign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.