Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign is the top e-signature solution allowing businesses to have a 100% digital workflows that’s trusted, legal and secure both in the office and on the go.

Work for Adobe Sign?

Learning about Adobe?

Adobe Sign Reviews

Ask Adobe a Question
Showing 567 Adobe reviews
Adobe review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"E Signature Made Easy! "

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most is the templates that come preloaded into the product. So you can easily start a contract draft. You can grab the information from other programs such as Salesforce. It always keeps you up to task on your contracts. You can set up notifications so when your clients have signed their contracts you will be alerted right away, also you can view your documents so you can see what has been signed and what has not.

What do you dislike?

In our office we wish that we would be able to send it to multiple email addresses as opposed to sending the documents to individual emails. If they were to put in a function where emails would merged into the documents easily then it would make all of our jobs a lot easier. Hopefully they take this into consideration and enable multiple emails to be sent at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If obtaining signatures from clients or anyone for that matter has been a problem or has taken days then this program is a definite solution for your problem.

I remember the old days when we would have to fax a document and then wait for them to sign an fax it back and if they have a fax machine then we would do an intricate e-signature dance routine back and forth. Now with adobe sign it has made obtaining signatures a breeze. I know when they sign it, and the turn around for signatures are faster. This has made my job so much easier and has saved me so much time which means I am more productive and

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Sign
Adobe review by Andrew Y.
Andrew Y.

"Almost Perfect"

What do you like best?

The entire program is very well thought out and I use it multiple times a day. It has completely revolutionized our insurance agencies workflow.

What do you dislike?

Please, for the love of god get rid of the screenshot of the proposal that is in the body of the email that goes out, alerting the signer to the existence of the document to be signed OR make the image link to the actual e-sign document! Our client base mostly have smart phones, but are not tech-savvy enough to know what a thumbnail is. The other issue that boggles my mind is why the signature field and the date field are in two separate drop-down areas. It would be much more efficient to have them right next to each other.

For an insurance agency, getting applications signed quickly is paramount to running a professional agency. Before this program, clients were signing in the wrong place every time and faxing all pages out of order. I am so thankful for Adobe Sign (Which I still call EchoSign).

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Adobe review by Carmen O.
Carmen O.

"Adobe sign a must for entrepreneurs"

What do you like best?

The application has come into my life and become a primary tool to use. I am.self employed and.do several things, I particularly use.this app on a daily basis when I do enterpreting and need to get my forms signed and filled in. In the past I would loose the signed forms and lost quite a bit of money. Now, I xcan walk out and have my forms signed on the spot without concern of loosing anything. Also, working virtually I find that I use.this tool often without even leaving the comfort of my home and leaving my computer. In addition it is a very simple program to use. I can get my paperwork turned in very quickly and can get paid quicker

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything negative to say. I could say that depite it being easy for people.to use, there are people who can't use.computers as well. I would offer a short video on how to use the app.

The biggest business problem I used.to have was the amount of time.it took to find people.to sign the documentation. By using this app I am saving time, therfore that translates to money. I no longer have to run to look for clients to sign documents which can take hours to days, I am able to get things done much faster today.

The app is very easy to use as well which makes it easy for anyone to pick up and use as a daily tool in their lufe and business.

Adobe review by Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.

"Super efficient!"

What do you like best?

The efficiency while being able to keep documents secure via internet and how it's more professional to send files this way.

What do you dislike?

I'm still a newer user to this product or any product of this type, so there isn't much I've found to dislike about it. Especially compared the process of printing-writing-scanning-emailing-printing again. The only thing right now that I'd say I dislike is that adding signature boxes can get a little bit confusing to me and I haven't figured out how to ensure I get a copy sent to myself to sign. But, that can always be user error and me being new to the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really efficient and professional quality product and I'd suggest anyone use it who needs to send professional contracts to clients and other businesses.

I used to scan and send new contracts or amendments to contracts with clients and it added in a lot of extra steps and I felt unprofessional sending things this way. I feel like I've really amped up my professionalism levels by using Adobe Sign. It also prevents anyone from tampering with the original documents and it sends to all parties ones it's official.

Adobe review by Lori H.
Lori H.

"Pretty Good Product"

What do you like best?

I like that this is relatively easy to use this platform. It works similarly to how Adobe Acrobat works and now they are integrated!

What do you dislike?

I do not like that they integrated the two programs without explaining. This was confusing the first time I used Adobe Acrobat to send for a signature. My client didn't get the file and I did not know where it went for a couple of days. I finally went to try Adobe Sign again and there was the original document I sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great tool that is now integrated with some of their other products. I think the interface is a little "blah" compared to other products they have but it still gets the job done. I have never had any issues with a client needing help with it which is always great!

I can use this when doing projects for someone. I do not work without a signed contract first and this allows a digital signature. This is much faster than printing, signing, and scanning a document!

Adobe review by Austin C.
Austin C.

"Adobe Sign is the eSign solution that is simple to use"

What do you like best?

Adobe Sign is very simple to use. It is easy to install into Salesforce, and easy for users to get their document going. If you don't have complex templates, this is all you need. It can be plugged into things like Conga for template generation, but if you only need a few fields merged, this is fine to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish their support was quicker to respond to issues. Also, some of the admin features have to be accessed on their site and not just in Salesforce, which is my main focus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple to use eSignature solution without needing something more complex then that, this is great and I would recommend it.

E Signature has been a god send. We no longer need to deal with the headache of tracking contracts. Adobe does it all!

Adobe review by Matthew v.
Matthew v.

"Simple and effective digital signing solution"

What do you like best?

Adobe Sign is simple to use, with a well-designed interface. Buttons are clearly labeled and the workflow is intuitive. There are options provided for more sophisticated forms of user input, such as radio buttons and checkboxes.

What do you dislike?

They could make it easier to upload an image of your own signature. This is possible to do, but you have to have a "user account" in order to do so. It's not made clear whether such a user account counts against the seats purchased as part of your license (last I checked, it didn't). Also, I found it challenging to know for sure whether or not my checkboxes and radio buttons were working properly. It would great if they could add a feature to allow a document to be "test sent" for signature, so that one could verify that it looks to recipients like it's intended to look.

We are using this platform to simply and accelerate the process of executing agreements. We have also found it to be useful as a means of written confirmation of expense reports submitted by employees. The benefit is speed and less paper.

Adobe review by Rick W.
Rick W.

"Strong contracting software"

What do you like best?

Pre loaded templates and the ability to pull information from Salesforce.

Daily reminders to sign. Email notifications when a document is signed.

Tracking for opens and views on document

What do you dislike?

On the user side. I would like to be able to further control and edit options around tracking and pings to sign document. I would like to be able to use DocuSign as a sales enablement tool. As of now I have to sell the idea of using it as much as I use it.

I would like to be able to modify reminder and other email templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong software. If you want to make contracting simple go for it. If you want a ton of customization, I would look around

Huge improvement over fax.

Sets up good contract expectations.

No real issues with preformance

Standardized contracts

Adobe review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"Excellent way to manage signature-based workflows in the digital age"

What do you like best?

Like many others, our organization has a history of using paper documents and signatures. Many of our workflows and filing systems are built around this and switching to 100% SaaS solutions are not an option. Adobe Sign bridges the gap by making it painlessly easy to take documents, built workflows around them, and distribute them for digital signature, with the end result being a PDF that can be digitally filed or printed.

What do you dislike?

The only missing piece is some type of mail merge functionality—being able to build a document with custom merge fields and send it to a list of email addresses. I can still build it using Word, and then upload it, but I have to manually send it to each email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works very well in conjunction with Acrobat DC. Also has a great iOS mobile app that can allow for local signing on a tablet or device.

Sending documents to students for signature, documents that need multiple parties to review, and employee counseling documents. Works very well with the distributed workforce we have in EMS—spread all over the city, working different shift schedules. Allows for truly asynchronous workflows.

Adobe review by Beth U.
Beth U.

"It is a trusted name for a legally compliant online solution"

What do you like best?

I love the time saved by online signing of contracts. Besides that there's the automatic reminders to get the document signed - some people just need that nudge - and audit trail of when the document was opened and reviewed (in that one case of having to prove this in the small claims court), never mind the paper and postage costs saved!

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't brilliant - in fact it's clunky and web 1.0 right now. There is no sych with other software - the CRM would make sense, or the Google Drive, the address book... anything. I'd love to delegate my account to my VA but still send in my name rather than her log in as me too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend the product

I got Adobe Sign to save time and paper and it does those well. However it was invaluable last year when a client claimed to never have seen the contract and that I had done no work for them, in response to my action to claim the unpaid money they owed money - that was when it really came into its own!

Adobe review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great value if you subscribe to Creative Cloud"

What do you like best?

This is a great solution for companies that can't justify paying separately for an electronic document signature system but are already using Adobe CC. It's fully integrated with Acrobat, and does a fine job of managing electronic documents, including analytics and reminders. Users who don't have a paid Adobe account can still use their free Adobe account to log in and sign their documents.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use some improvements. The workflows can be a little wonky. If the same person needs to process the document at more than one phase, it records it as if it were two different people. The UI to modify in Acrobat vs. on the Adobe Sign website are too different, which can be confusing.

Much easier to get contracts signed when it can all be done online. Also possible to set up a system of templates to cut down on the rework.

Adobe review by Baja J.
Baja J.

"Adobe Sign has made work easier! "

What do you like best?

I love that clients can sign for their forms online. A lot of folks don't have a scanner or even a printer. It can sometimes be difficult waiting for the return of an important document. This program is quick and painless.

What do you dislike?

When I log on, I have to go a roundabout way to get to the adobe sign page. I wish it were more direct when signing into the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a quick and easy online document sign program, this is the one to use! It will help you become more efficient with your time and energy.

It's helping me to be more efficient with client needs. I'm able to get documents signed and returned in a jiffy which helps me perform my job faster.

Adobe review by Glen T.
Glen T.

"For creatives this is really really useful!"

What do you like best?

Easy, straight forward and really useful. Send documents for electronic signature. Getting signatures from clients along the way of a design project can be tricky but because this is all electronic it makes it super easy. Everything is recorded, so you more official time stamps and it help you manage re-request to sign whatever documents you send out.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to be honest. Occasionally you get someone who claims they can't use it but generally its straight forward and easy to use foe even the most techno-phobe out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking to streamline your processes this is very useful

Have you contract with T&Cs all signed off at once and easily manage project gate ways, such as specification sign-off, artwork sign-off and project acceptance paper work. All recorded and managed in one place. It make the customer experience slick.

Adobe review by Juan G.
Juan G.

"Just as advertised, It Works"

What do you like best?

Such an easy software addition for a well known software, who hasnt heard of Adobe? Photoshop, acrobat, reader, the list goes on and on. Ease of use is one of the things I liked the most, our business requires lots of signatures and this software does the job. We have gotten rid of all those old and space consuming pages and pages that we used to file in cabinets and moved everything to the cloud where it is easily accessible and reliable

What do you dislike?

I had a little bit of trouble getting started even though I had used similar products before, but after a while It was pretty easy, connecting the signature pad was a hassle but nothing too bad. There is a lot of features that to be honest, it just makes the software seem more complicated than what most people will actually use it for. Just make it simpler for the customer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try, most softwares nowadays give you a trial time, I believe it will be a good fit for you and your employees because it is a very well known name, so they are not going to have to learn a new software they havent heard of maybe aver, who hasnt heard of Adobe?

We were able to get rid of all the paperwork that just occupies too much space and move everything to the cloud where it is easily accessible and more reliable

Adobe review by Simon W.
Simon W.

"Standard e-signature software plugin for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Does what it says on the tin. Remote or in person hosted signatures. Setup is relatively light and documents easy to create with mail merge style functionality to drag in variables from Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The document template is barebones to a fault at points. Sometimes you want a bit of intelligence in your design and that is when you're going to start looking for additional partner products like Conga or a CPQ like Steelbrick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In regards to Salesforce - it is either Adobe Sign or Docusign. You could pretty much toss a coin to pick either. Both do what they say on the tin and in the same fashion.

e-contracts. Easy to send out, for customers to sign and the returned documents kick off additional business processes at that point. Good cog in the sales machine.

Adobe review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Simple tool to do things you otherwise couldn't"

What do you like best?

Adobe built a very simple app for e-signing documents, forms, bills, pdfs and any other key items. That's it's most basic and banner feature. It also let's you send documents across multiple people, track signatures, and offer in-person secure signing. Per Adobe's suite of cloud-based phone apps, it works on and offline, and will sync with your cloud account. The app itself, I believe, works with the Adobe sign service on your desktop - but does not have to be used that way. The scanning features are of particularly strong quality, they've got better technology behind that than any other app you're likely to find on the market.

What do you dislike?

While they tout their scanning features - and indeed, they are best-in-class for taking a quick picture of your document, correcting color, boundaries and perspective, low-light situations (which are common in the business world) can still get tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple app that integrates with your Adobe CC and makes your e-signing life easier.

We use adobe sign for photo releases and any other quick signature-required documents - the fact that it all syncs with our cloud storage makes uploading and storage a breeze - and has really improved our workflows, particularly abroad.

Adobe review by Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

"Adobe Sign Is My Go-To For Signing, Creating, & Sending Forms"

What do you like best?

The ease of converting existing PDFs into fillable forms or adding in a signature field. I also really appreciate that it stores my signature AND initials so that I can breeze through signing incoming documents electronically.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any major complaints. If I really had to get picky and come up with something, I guess it would be nice to be able to save multiple signature styles to profiles for work vs personal documents.

Signing electronic documents quickly, tracking the forms I send out to be signed/completed and being able to do both from inside of one single application.

Adobe review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Easily see everything that needs signing."

What do you like best?

Adobe sign makes it very easy to see everything that needs to be signed and lays out everything in an easy to access layout. You can start searching right from the dashboard if you know what document you're looking for which is very useful if you're in a hurry as I usually am.

What do you dislike?

Adobe sign feels slow to load when using the mobile web page, I feel like it should be snappier.

Adobe sign allows me to easily sign in with my Adobe ID that let's me access all of the Adobe products without having to create another new login or account. This is a Time saver that allows me to get more done as well as makes it easier for me to recommend to people I work with because they probably already have an Adobe ID as well.

Adobe review by William A.
William A.

"Time Saver and Increased Return of Agreements"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. After the slight learning curve, it is a very simple software to utilize. We get more agreements back because clients just have to review and click to sign where before they had to print and email or fax, sign and fax back. The pages would often be out of order or missing and we would have a back and forth situation. Now, we set the form up in minutes, click to send and its tracked the whole way through.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. If they included a way to have an adobe e-sign button inside the most popular programs, that would be a big benefit. For example in Word, or Outlook where we could drop the fields right in from the application, that would save time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Once you get used to esigning docs, you won't go back to a fax or email again.

We no longer need to send and hope agreements are returned. Clients love its use because they don't have to find a fax or make sure their printer has ink, or wait until the package arrives in the mail to sign and put postage on and then return. Now, we can simply add the fields to the document and choose who has to sign where, set the email address and send.

Adobe review by Kate K.
Kate K.

"Great but challenging to impliment"

What do you like best?

The ease for which important documents can be signed off and returned has vastly improved internal company management. Being able to know when a document has been completed or is still awaiting sign-off has prevented important files being lost in workload piles.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to change older managers ingrained habits and need for a physical document.

Not all staff have the skills or knowledge to use a digital alternative as such consistent usage with our company is a struggle.

With multiple other methods available the method often changes based from personal habits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement but don't expect immediate uptake by older users. Changing ingrained habits and shifting documentation to digital doesn't always sit comfortable with everyone.

Management of documents and streamlining the sign-off process with custom workflows and direct management.

Improvements to approval times by making the sign-off and feedback process simple.

Documents being lost amongst other work and documents and therefor being overlooked causing delays in production.

Adobe review by Freddie  R.
Freddie R.

"BEST SALES REP I HAVE"

What do you like best?

FLEXIBILITY: To be able to send the docs to the customer anywhere in the world and they sign for a project happening here in the USA.

What do you dislike?

If I had to, it would be more user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance. Read and learn the product in less than a day. You can master it in no time. Youll use if for everything. I swear.

Sales tasking has become much easier and also contracting with sub contractors, etc. we use it for nearly every application at our company.

Adobe review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"Adobe make signatures easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of document creation.

What do you dislike?

Administration once sent is clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to see more work done on the management side of things for documents that have been sent out. While there are lots of features, the messaging sent along with any reminders (for example) could be improved, i.e., formatting, etc.

Adobe sign helps our business execute agreements, from HR all the way through to the executive team. It is extremely easy to upload new documents and create fillable forms using previously made word docs, or PDFs. Tracking the path of a document through each step, as well as having the ability to completely manage this document while waiting its signed return is excellent.

Adobe review by Jim C.
Jim C.

"Quick, easy, cross platform!"

What do you like best?

It’s incredibly intuitive. So much so when I’m sending a document to be signed by someone who may not be very technically inclined they rarely have any difficulties signing and returning my documents!

What do you dislike?

At times there is a longer than expected delay between my recipient having signed and submitted the documents and me receiving them. This has caused some sonfusion in the past as to if they had actually completed the process or not.

Well we no longer have to reply on faxbcimily or post to send and receive valid, signed documents. This saves a ton of time and money!

Adobe review by Tracie J.
Tracie J.

"Adobe Echo Sign"

What do you like best?

The ability to send documents to clients for review and signature .

What do you dislike?

the amount of time it takes tto get them back. I also very much dislike that Adobe Sign and Google Chrome often have issues when sending multiple documents the auto fill will often muddle things up across documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need documents signed on a regular basis this is the way to go. You can send documents and get information back such as the IP address where the form was signed. This alone has helped us verify the location of many of our vendors.

quickly and efficiently get agreements signed and contracts completed.

Adobe review by Pete B.
Pete B.

"Adobe Sign for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Adobe Sign for Salesforce is a great tool for document management direct from your CRM. It's really easy to manage the app install and administration.

What do you dislike?

Having to deal with a managed package is always difficult. Whenever in issue arises, it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Sign is great for managing documents that your customers engage with. It allows us to quickly create relationships within Salesforce so we can see all history associated with our customers and the documents they have engaged with.

We are solving the problem of sending and receiving documents to our customers.

Adobe review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Adobe Sign - A Great Tool for Signatures"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of uploading my signature template into the program. I like that as each person signs the document I receive a notification, so I never have to wonder where the document is at.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that if a person has not signed the document that they do not receive a reminder email. I have to manually send a reminder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product because it is efficient and easy to use. It allows you to upload documents for multiple projects, and it will keep track of all of them in an orderly fashion.

I am able to get signed signature pages at a much faster rate. Prior to using this software, I had to scan sheets to individuals, and they would have to print the document out, sign it, and then scan it back to me.

Adobe review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Adobe sign expereience"

What do you like best?

I really like the app, it is very easy to use and is convenient since you can use it on the phone as well!

I love how easy it now is to sign without having to print forms off and then scan them back on, reduces the hassle. It also lets you share files with others to sign as well

What do you dislike?

The software itself is pretty expensive but is worth it since it saves time by making everything so automated and easy to use.

It would, however, still be nice to save a couple dollars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be nice if this was more affordable! But this is my only concern. I like everything else about the service we're receiving. We like that we can also reach out to the prviders if we have concerns or need help with anything. It makes the experience so much better!

I would recommend getting this instead of some other lower grade services!

We have to sign a lot of forms and documents to provide authorization/give consent to certain processes this software makes it easy for many people to sign a single form without having to manually pass it around.

Adobe review by Thomas L.
Thomas L.

"Integrates legally compliant qualified digital signatures with simple electronic signatures."

What do you like best?

Adobe Sign service functionality, in the "Enterprise Plan 2" version, enables senders to request signatories to use digital certificates. Anyone with a digital certificate and Acrobat Reader (or higher) properly configured on their device can thus be incorporated in an ad-hoc workflow via Sign Service. Signatories need not even have Sign Service licensed or installed on their devices.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Sign Service leaves certain "server processing marks" on documents handled via Sign Service that are not fully recognized by the public validation services for digitally signed documents in Switzerland (validator.ch).

Neither is the Adobe Sign service fully aware of validator.ch nor vice versa. As a result, documents with perfectly valid qualified digital signatures processed via Sign service appear to be invalid when checked against validator.ch criteria.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you intend to use Adobe DC eSign Services to apply multiple diigital signatures to PDF documents based on qualified personal certificates, make sure

1. Make sure your IT really understands how Adobe Sign Service integrates with e-mail service.

2. If you use digital certificates via Sign service, Acrobat MUST be used as the system PDF viewer. The tight integration of Adobe Sign service with Acrobat is instrumental to how Sign service works with digital certificates.

3. Signatories must have properly configured browsers with up-to-date Adobe Acrobat PDF plugins in order for Sign service to work with digital certificates.

Signatories using end-user devices with Acrobat (at least Reader) and browsers properly configured will have no problem using Sign service with qualified personal digital certificates.

THE ADMIN IN CHARGE OF SIGNATORIES' DEVICES MUST KNOW:

The difference between a simple "electronically signed" and a legally compliant "digitally signed" PDF document is fundamental.

(Only) PDF documents signed with qualified digital certificates, such as SuisseID or equivalent national eIDs, are legally fully equivalent to paper documents with handwritten signatures. At least according to Swiss law (ZertES, OR) and respective laws in EU countries (eIDAS).

The compliance of any signed PDF document with Swiss signature law (ZertES), which requires the use of qualified certificates in combination in combination with certified time stamp servers, may be checked via the validator.ch service. This requires uploading (the hash of) a signed document to validator.ch and choosing one of several predefined standards against which to validate the document. Within a few seconds validator.ch will provide a detailed validation report in secured PDF format, which can be downloaded and used as evidence for the validity of the digitally signed document.

At the time of this review (Oct 2015) PDF documents digitally signed by multiple signatories using qualified personal certificates via Adobe DC eSign Services show certain "Adobe DC eSIgn server processing marks" which are not recognized by the standards defined in the current implementation of validator.ch..

Work is currently in progress to ensure that public validation services such as validator.ch adequately interpret the presence of such processing marks. The objective is for anyone to be able to check the validity of a digitally signed document against validator.ch (and similar national public service sites) and get instant verification for the validity of the signed electronic document in form of a downloadable validation report in secured PDF format.

The ease, speed and teacking of internal documents requiring formal approval by more than one person is greatly improved.

Senders can incorporate practically any recipient as a signatory. In principle, signatories need to have no more than a properly configured Adobe Reader (V9 or higher) and a qualified personal digital certificate (or equivalent signing service) in order to participate in business transactions via Sign service.

This dramatically shortens the time to complete the signing of documents by multiple signatories, particularly in business transactions involving geographically dispersed individuals from more than one organisation.

Benefits from digitally executing business transactions are mainly due to reductions in transaction cycle time and improvements in quality through document process monitoring and control.

Adobe review by Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.

"Not a good real estate solution"

What do you like best?

This product was adequate for uploading a newly scanned pdf, adding fields and sending the doc out for signature. It had a document merging feature allowing you to attach multiple independent pdfs to one correspondence and reviews from my test clients indicated a smooth and easy mobile phone signature process.

What do you dislike?

Now the important stuff. Adobe is the designer of pdf infrastructure. What does this mean for e-signatures? All permissions encoded into the pdf are enforced.

To boil this down, lets say a Purchase agreement is created and signed in another e-signature service, then forwarded on to me for my clients signature. So I upload it into adobe sign and prepare it for e-signature. (Remembering that the prep stage is a pretty lengthy process in a large contract package) The document cannot be forwarded thru Adobe sign. Oddly enough, Adobe sign does not tell you which page in the document is the problem. It just fails to forward the entire merged content. And to provide one more kick while your down; you cannot edit a merged doc in Adobe sign once it is uploaded!! So if you do decide to use this service, take some advice. Print all pdf docs received electronically and upload only newly scanned pdfs into the product. (This should clear permissions)

The adobe sign interface allows the creation of templates, SORT OF. Like the statement above, you cannot remove a page from the template once you have added it. (One additional point. You can upload a doc that cannot be forwarded due to permissions into the template interface as well. So you lovingly create it, save it and when you need it you will NOT be able to forward it.) In my case, a template may be 20 pages with over 50 prefill fields. If one page of the doc is changed, one will have to recreate the whole template.

The one last thing I would like to mention is that the initials function is not dated. There is a way in the application to add a manual date log field and assign to the individual initial field, but this requires adding 2 additional fields and then moving and resizing. Seems like a small thing, but over 20 pages, it is 40 extra fields.

Generally speaking, I would not use the products for template orientated tasks and I would change my workflow to ensure that I would always upload freshly scanned pdfs into the system.

Hope this helps!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upload only newly scanned pdfs into the product. Forwarding prior signed electronic docs is very problematic.

This product was too cumbersome for my business.

Adobe review by User

"Basic and easy contract tool with limited management visibility or access"

What do you like best?

Easy to add and use new contract templates, secure, trackable. Integration with CRM system that allows most of the work to be done within CRM. Great for a company that has basic e-sign needs.

What do you dislike?

Cannot edit or append file names after signature, very limited accessibility (only the user that has sent the contract can access unless complicated advanced sharing measures are taken, which are still very limiting- even then, cannot edit and resend on behalf of user), cannot bulk download. Support is not helpful/does not seem to have much of a desire to help resolve issues quickly or completely. Reporting is lacking.

Ability to get many contracts out and returned at one time, and access via CRM.

Adobe review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Adobe Sign is a great way to offer esignature to your customers"

What do you like best?

The feature I find the most helpful in this app would be the available audit details. In our previous homegrown esignature app, we did not have this level of control over who signed and when. It was a big win for us to have this offered right out of the box.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike here, and it's a minor one, is the lack of ability to attach docs or sheets to the document being sent out for esig. it seems to merge directly into the doc, which is not what we would want as a company. Otherwise, I have no complaints with Adobe Sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth looking at Adobe Sign when considering an esignature app. Have been very happy with the app and the support from Adobe when needed.

We moved from a home grown esignature application to Adobe Sign, and in doing so, have increased our global esignature numbers substantially. The ability to roll out to a number of countries who didn't have access to our homegrown app has been a hug win for the company. It also saves us development costs of having to support our own app.

Adobe review by Rachel A.
Rachel A.

"Useful for HR, but not very intuitive."

What do you like best?

I think that the ability to repeat the same field on multiple pages makes it easier for the signer. Plus, i can export the data collected in the form, so if I had the programming ability, I could link it to my HRIS and automate the data input.

What do you dislike?

When you create a template using multiple forms, I do not have the capability to separate them later. For instance, my new hires complete their benefit forms using one template that populates their name, address, SSN, etc into all forms once the first field is completed. Once I receive their completed and signed forms, I don't have the ability to separate them so I can send them to enrollment. I have to use a back-end method by opening the PDF in Chrome, printing it to a new file (to remove the security), adding top-level bookmarks for each form, then splitting the document using the bookmark names as my filename in output settings.

This is a lot of steps to get to the same desired outcome.

I also don't like the fact that I have an Adobe Business subscription with eSign, but I have no clue how to embed the forms on my website (the first listed feature on the subscriptions page) and nobody at Adobe knows how to either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure if you sign up for the business plan you're aware that you have to already know how to perform most of the functions to make use of them.

I'm converting my HR department to a paperless office and love the functionality of the paperless process, I've seen faster onboarding and benefit enrollments as well.

Adobe review by Lauretta M.
Lauretta M.

"Adobe Sign is good, but could be better. "

What do you like best?

Adobe Sign takes out the unnecessary steps in signing paperwork. It is no longer necessary to print, sign, scan, and send. Rather you can just download the form, sign it, and send it right from the app. Adobe Sign is useful in some situations, but not every situation.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite feature, or rather lack of feature is the app is missing a feature to add a "date." This field is critical when signing documents. Thankfully you can use the initial insert as a date, but then you have to re write it each time. That "solution" though is no fix, it is inconvenient to say the least. Any time I actually want to use the initial feature, I have to rewrite my initials each and every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Sign isn't anything special, it does the basic job it says it does, and nothing else.

Adobe takes the work out of signing work documents. It doesn't really solve a problem, but rather it takes a simple task and makes it easier.

Adobe review by Kees R.
Kees R.

"the most complete signing solution"

What do you like best?

Above all, adobe sign is the most complete solution if you're looking into digitising your contracting, sales funnel, or other paperstack you want to get rid of. It's robust, great to use and professional looking to the parties receiving your contracts! All that comes with a competitive pricing as well!

What do you dislike?

The template engine is a bit cumbersome and slow, so creating a new document is a lot of trial and error. The rest works like a charm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it comes down to preference what signing solution would work for you. Some like it simple, some like it more complex. Adobe offers a bit of both, with different licensing options. We took the business one, and are happy with the offering. The API is also nicely done and written to allow to pull and push data easily, a big thing for us.

we wanted to move away from paper signing in Germany. Adobe Sign fits the bill, needs and workflow fitting to our companies processes well, and with great pricing to boot!

Adobe review by Dustin N.
Dustin N.

"Great software for small and complicated tasks"

What do you like best?

This is quick, easy, secure, sharable, manageable, and keeps records for you. The documents are always retrievable if you then again later.

What do you dislike?

The only criticism I have is that for the signer, it can be confusing depending on the device they are using and the screen size. The type your name here isn't always immediately visible, nor is the send button to finish.

Ability to return signed documents is crucial to my business in my role here. This eliminated the need for our clients to print. It has been huge.

Adobe review by Isabel H.
Isabel H.

"Un programa demasiado bueno y Ăştil"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que permita firmas electrónicas. Los formularios son fáciles y simples de completar y permite la firma y el envío sin complicaciones y se pueden realizar en minutos.

What do you dislike?

Algunas personas no saben cĂłmo usar el programa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gran programa que permite la eficiencia en la oficina y una manera confiable de obtener documentos firmados y completados.

Nos permite obtener documentos firmados y legítimos más rápido. Los documentos son más fáciles de procesar.

Adobe review by Stacy M.
Stacy M.

"Works for what I need!!"

What do you like best?

I like that i can open it as easy as a click and then esign documents and get things done. makes work easy by nothaving to run and send a fax, just send an email. Its a breeze to type up a contract and sent it via email let the client esign the document and send it back with just an email.

What do you dislike?

nothing. Its easy to use and i understood how it worked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It easy!! It will save time and money. Time by just esigning and emailing and it will save you money. no need to pay for faxes anymore. I use it every chance i get.

We are solving the problem of esigning documents. makes it a breeze and saves a fax. saving my company time and money.

Adobe review by Nicole F.
Nicole F.

"Adobe Sign-Secure"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows electronic signatures. The forms are easy and simple to fill out and allows a signature and submission without the hassle and can be done with in minutes

What do you dislike?

Some people are not aware of how to use the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program which allows efficiency in the office and reliable way to get documents signed and completed

Allows us to get signed, legitimate documents faster. The documents are easier to process

Adobe review by Barbara T.
Barbara T.

"My Life Is So Much Better!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to get documents signed. It's also a great tool to help me keep track of what has and has not been signed. I like that the documents are digital through the entire process, saving time from scanning documents.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the active templates that I create aren't easy to find after 30 days. I have to use the advanced search function to make any modifications to my templates. What would be great is if there was a link to manage my templates on the landing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have not used an electronic signature platform yet, what are you waiting for? Easily manage, track, and retain your documents. Adobe Sign has been so useful to me in Human Resources but I can recognize what a great tool the would be for most, if not all business processes that require signature validation.

Adobesign has streamlined the recruiting and onboarding process significantly. I am able to require responses for forms that would be turned into me incomplete. I can quickly see and track which employees have not completed required forms without extensive tracking through worksheets. I also relied heavily on Adobe Sign when processing the payable requests for the accounting department. Considering we require review and signatures from individuals located in multiple offices or constantly on the road, Adobe Sign preserved document readability which nomrally degraded after several prints and scans.

Adobe review by Ashley F.
Ashley F.

"Easy to Use, Clear UI"

What do you like best?

Environmentally sound - less paper, the world is all digital now. I really love the signature tool and the program integration. Time saver.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI feels very old school. Could use an upgrade. Maybe a little more color splash.

Quick back and forth with clients, saves lots of time. When I was job hunting last, there was many times I had to sign some documents before we could begin the interviewing process - adobe sign made what could of been a painful experience, a smooth one.

Adobe review by Ian F.
Ian F.

"Simple to use and administer"

What do you like best?

The set is very easy and you can add just about any document, then when sent to the person who needs to sign, again it is a very easy process.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find some negatives, but having a few templates in there would be a great help. Standard stuff like NDA's etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get you documents in place, when uploaded run tests to see how the customer will see them.

We have solved some basic yet very important issues with this service, mainly getting NDA's signed and contracts during the sales process. It's very professional and clients are happy with the process.

Adobe review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Familiar and Trusted"

What do you like best?

Hands down, my favorit feature pertains to the much simpler integration. You have the ability to tag a signature field in a form with the email address of the person who needs to sign it, and when you click the Send for Signature tool in Acrobat, that will be the email the form gets sent to. Pure genius!

What do you dislike?

Sign app will only allow one signature per document. We also found that there is no help files or quality support available with use of multiple signatures per document. Pricing is high for infrequent use. It is slow to set up a contract to be signed and cannot be done in advance. The program identifies the signatory by their email address instead of by name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tired of printing, signing, scanning, emailing, and archiving to PDF? This is the future of contract execution. This tool is great. Integration to Microsoft Office for content creation and easy execution with PDF archive.

It is very helpful that Acrobat also includes an Office plugin that lets you send a document for signing from Word or PowerPoint. With the ability to take a photo and then sign them on-screen, the Sign apps make it a lot easier for us to deal with forms that aren't on paper and need a signature.

Adobe review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Worst customer service I've ever experienced"

What do you like best?

The name Adobe, until now, for me, signified quality software. Photoshop, Acrobat are well known and high quality.

What do you dislike?

They have a different support team for each product, but nobody managing the whole. Whey you call for support, the person seems to be listening for keywords that they can use to transfer you to another group. Example (real): I called Adobe Sign team and said, "I bought Acrobat and Adobe Sign, but now I can't see Adobe Sign in my Plans, I only see Acrobat." to which the technician replied, "I apologize for any problems you are experiencing sir. I see you are having a problem with Adobe Acrobat, may I please place you on a brief hold so that I can transfer you to the Adobe Acrobat group?" ... I explained several times that I only *mentioned* Acrobat and eventually they transferred me anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. Adobe is a product purchaser and aggregator. They have grown faster than they're ability to support their products. If you don't need support you might be ok, until you do. Just don't do it.

NONE! Since signing up with Adobe I have been charged unfairly, the products don't work, I've spent literally hours on the phone with no resolution. I am at my wits end with them. However, I signed up for Docusign and haven't had a single issue. Easy, fast, and stable.

Adobe review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"My go to for all my contracts!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy this software is to use. I use this for all my contract needs.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way to create a template for formats I frequently use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the fence, do the trial. I really am so happy with this software. I get rave reviews from my clients as well who say they love how easy it is to use. How they can work on it when they get a moment wether at home or on the go. It's made my workflow so easy. No more waiting around, waiting for the post to come. I simply send an email and download upon completion. I love that I can send reminders as well. Plus it saves old agreements. Should i need to reference something later I can go into my archive and pull the document.

Seamless communication between my clients and I. I can't emphasize enough how much I love being able to send my clients their paperwork without having to meet up. Everyone is busy, so it is nice to be able to send this to be completed when they get a moment. It is also mobile friendly, so they can complete it on the go. I can't say enough positive things about this product. They do offer a trial if you're on the fence.

Adobe review by Lauren L.
Lauren L.

"Adobe Sign Makes Lives Easier"

What do you like best?

This is an amazing tool for people who work in a virtual setting. It's very easy to get multiple people to sign a document in order to finalize it. No more mailing, scanning, faxing, or waiting for colleagues to come into the office in order to get paperwork completed. Everyone can simply access their email and virtually sign!

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues with this program yet. It does exactly what I need it to, and helps get our paperwork finalized and submitted faster.

I work in a Virtual School and this is solving the issue of paperwork taking too long to complete. We are able to efficiently email out documents and have all recipients click and add their signature. The finalized document with all signature then goes back to the creator who can print or submit.

Adobe review by Mark Z.
Mark Z.

"Be Warned"

What do you like best?

I have been using Adobe Sign to allow clients to sign proofs for graphics I provide. It worked great until....

What do you dislike?

I sent the proofs via Adobe Acrobat DC. After an upgrade of Acrobat DC, suddenly, I can no longer send proofs directly from Acrobat. After numerous frustrating hours of telephone support from Pakistan, They tell me you can't send from Acrobat. I told them that up until 2 weeks ago, that was the only way I sent them. They acted like I was insane. Finally they said that when I did the last Acrobat DC update, you could no longer send from Acrobat and had to use the Web Portal only. I said that was unacceptable because it adds three additional steps for every proof I send which are hundreds. I even bought a second license to allow me to send more proofs. I told them that if they couldn't make it work like it used to, I would cancel the program. They then told me that I had a 3 year contract and couldn't cancel it. Are you kidding me!!!? I am working with support to see if they can downgrade me to Version 11 Acrobat DC instead of Acrobat DC Pro which will not allow you to send documents directly from Acrobat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you never used Adobe Sign (formerly Echo Sign) directly from Acrobat, you won't experience the frustration I have. There may be other Electronic Signature programs that are more customization than Adobe Sign.

Final Word:

If they hadn't "fixed" Adobe Sign, I would be writing a much different review.

Stat tuned

Adobe was unable to successfully downgrade to the Acrobat DC version that used to seamlessly integrate with Adobe sign. Apparently I'm not the only user dissatisfied with the change and a fix may be forthcoming.

Adobe review by Philip K.
Philip K.

"Adobe Sign and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We have used a couple of different e-sign solutions, but Adobe Sign has given us the most flexibility within Salesforce, as well as other access points within our custom applications

What do you dislike?

Currently, we have not seen any issues that we would be unhappy about.

Regularly, we need updated customer signatures when we do service calls or installations. Since written contracts can be lost, Adobe Sign has given us the ability to get update electronic signatures that are legal and binding.

Adobe review by Konsela S.
Konsela S.

"Helpful for streamline Sales processing"

What do you like best?

Adobe sign is a great tool that allows us to easily capture signatures and move our sales process along.

What do you dislike?

The setup through our document merge app was difficult because there was not enough documentation and support available on both ends.

We need to pinpoint when our clients have approved the program packages so that we can start scheduling and assigning staff to fulfill services. Adobe sign allows us to track this seamlessly

Adobe review by Katie K.
Katie K.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that the icons they use are very easy to tell what they are. Also the navigate within the program is very easy. I like the easy of just uploading your document, sending it and having who ever sign it. Really quick, easy, and simple.

What do you dislike?

The part i don't like is that sometimes your documents take for ever to upload if you have a lot of material within.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to use if you want to get documents signed. Also if you are trying to go paperless this is a great start! Another thing is that if you want to get things signed quicker than actually hand deliver to a person then i recommend this program.

Its great when you have a lot of documents to be signed by people that are all over the place. You can just send them via email and then they sign it and send it back.

Adobe review by Corina M.
Corina M.

"My review about Adobe Sign"

What do you like best?

I like how simple is to sign my documents electronically now. It can save so much time. I also like that the signatures can be approved

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to get the cursor to the place where I need to put content . I have to move it or re-try it around several times in order to be fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe does a great job with all the products, has a great stuff, and Adobe Sign is one of them. Try it and you will see that it can help you a lot and also your team.

Now we are ready to do electronically sign documents without print them. We can save time, money and paper.

Learn more about Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign Videos

Learning about Adobe Sign?

* We monitor all Adobe Sign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.