Adobe Spark

Adobe Spark is a free online and mobile graphic design app. Adobe Spark is an integrated suite of storytelling applications for the mobile and web

Work for Adobe Spark?

Learning about Adobe Spark?

Adobe Spark Reviews

Ask Adobe Spark a Question
Showing 62 Adobe Spark reviews
Adobe Spark review by Susan K.
Susan K.

"Easy to Learn, Good Results for Simple Projects"

What do you like best?

It takes almost no time to create a video or graphic. I've used Spark to make some jazzy content for professional training. I liked that it's easy to add images, video, music and narration to a video, which can be finished and posted on YouTube in less than an hour (if you already have the ideas fleshed out).

Adobe offers this for free and you can easily post it on Vimeo or YouTube.

A child could put together a video.

What do you dislike?

Videos you include have to be very short, but you can then just continue a longer video by setting it to start later.. It took me awhile to discover how to select different music.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Adobe Spark for business, education or personal use.

I used this for training modules inserting the video in an Articulate Rise course. I've found that including original videos offers a vibrant form of proprietary content with little need to call in an expert.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark review by Luis T.
Luis T.

"Social growth through mobile art"

What do you like best?

De manera sutil, permite a los usuarios crear contenido audiovisual simple y minimalista, no es necesario tener conocimientos sobre diseño gráfico para obtener muy buenos resultados, las herramientas son intuitivas y permiten el uso de la pantalla en una forma completamente nueva. En otra sección es posible eliminar las marcas de agua, las personas pueden decidir si aceptan todo el crédito por el trabajo o lo comparten con la aplicación Adobe Spark, haciendo de esta una aplicación recomendada para el uso de agencias digitales que no sean presenciales o requieran de tener que generar contenido de manera exprés. Convierte cualquier teléfono en una poderosa herramienta de gestión de contenido que puede ser útil para controlar crisis que se den en horarios no controlados, permitiendo el uso de imágenes o videos específicamente diseñados para cada red social. Su gran variedad de plantillas la hacen diversa y fascinante de usar, puede estimular a los principiantes o darle rienda suelta a los más experimentados poniendo a disposición toda una librería que funciona de igual manera respecto a los elementos ofrecidos de manera individual.

What do you dislike?

The most important limitation is that the projects are not exportable to layer formats, so the generated content is subject to only the adobe sparks handler, it would be interesting a software for desktop that can work the same even more tools of adobe sparks for users less experienced with other more robust suites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the document export system locally or via iTunes.

Create post quickly and beautifully without losing quality or the essence of customer brands for the flexibility offered by the tools

What Graphic Design solution do you use?

Adobe Spark review by Rupesh M.
Rupesh M.

"The on the go solution for posts taht works across platforms and formats"

What do you like best?

ease of use combined with useful templates. cross-platform use. it allows for various levels of expertise, from beginner to expert. the interface is easy to understand

What do you dislike?

limited to mobile devices and web browsers makes this a difficult option for professionals. bit prescriptive at times. and sometimes clunky. the cost from Adobe is very high and it is the single biggest issue I have

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a cool piece of software that allows anyone to create posts across platforms. it is easy to use and has the basics of a great post. it allows for customisation and varying degrees of control. There are versions for mobile and desktop which help in the long run. once you get stuck in you need to plan ahead before you start to ensure that you don't lose yr momentum.

easy to deploy a force of content creators out on the field that can create content on the fly. the content is relevant and unique which makes it highly sale-able. the user can deploy this app on their own personal device and create from anywhere.

Adobe Spark review by Luca D.
Luca D.

"Excellent tools for designers"

What do you like best?

Spark has excellent tools to create social graphics, videos and storytelling presentations in just a few minutes and with satisfying and professional results. In particular, Spark Page allows you to create web pages of great visual impact with the insertion of texts, images and photo galleries.

What do you dislike?

You could insert more layouts to choose from, and I mean both Spark Page and Spark Post or Spark Video, because this would increase the chances of differentiating your work from that of others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These are excellent tools that offer professional results in no time, to create social graphics (Facebook, Instagram), videos (even for YouTube) or web pages of presentation or to create a storytelling. There is still a little something, but I recommend using it.

I use mainly Spark Page and Spark Post to create graphics to be used on Facebook or Instagram, or web pages of presentation for my clients, when above all there is to present a new product.

Adobe Spark review by Joey T.
Joey T.

"So Simply, No Instructions Necessary"

What do you like best?

Like the title suggests, you can set a class of tech-savvy students to this app without instructions, and with a little work, can create a product in 30 minutes. Utility is nice, and creativity isn't completed sacrificed, even though the options are limited (to preserve that simplicity)

What do you dislike?

Though creativity isn't completely sacrificed, full creativity, especially with the "blank canvas" is not this tools strength. Customizing this to share is not the easiest, for example the ability to rename the URL to be able to easily share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of an easy way to create a presentation, video, or social media post, with simply and creative tools to create these things. I primarily use this tool as turn-in assignments for my course, which includes a journal, self-studies, and a final portfolio. I am working currently on implementing into my soft skills course, so students can present their spark page to a potential employer.

I teach a course that requires a final portfolio. I struggled with how a student should turn this in until I found Adobe Spark. Now I have a paper-less product plus something that can shared to others. I also require a journal. When the students first share their spark link with their first journal entry, they do not have to share that link again when they finish their second journal entry. I only need the link once to grade all their journal entries.

Adobe Spark review by Marco C.
Marco C.

"Video, social posts and storytelling"

What do you like best?

Adobe Spark is a web application that can be used to create web presentations, videos or social posts, in a very simple way and starting the work with ready-to-use graphic layouts.

What do you dislike?

I think the layouts are still few and maybe it would be useful to be able to use their own fonts within the projects. In general, there could be more possibilities for personalization by the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It certainly offers fast and effective tools to create graphics, web presentations and videos starting from preset but editable layouts. It would need some more tools, but it is effective and can also count on the smartphone and tablet app.

More than anything else I have created graphic posts that I have inserted on Facebook and Instagram. I have also often used Spark Pages for personal presentations to show to my clients. More than anything else I have created graphic posts that I have inserted on Facebook and Instagram. I have also often used Spark Pages for personal presentations to show to my clients.

Adobe Spark review by Samuel A.
Samuel A.

"Versatile Graphic and Page Creator "

What do you like best?

I've used Adobe Spark for a handful of projects and believe in the versatility and power of this application. First of all it is very easy to use. You don't have to be a graphic designer or web language guru to create amazing looking projects. For example, rather than a boring black and white resume, I used Spark to create a resume/portfolio of my work that helped me stand out from the competition. With a few quick changes I duplicated the same page and used it as a full portfolio of my photography and video work to shop to potential clients. I can't count how many times I got complements as to how the page looked and questions if I could make pages for others.

You can use Spark to create graphics for social media, Pages for web journals/portfolios/anything you can think of, and even video content with its on editor.

Bottom line this is a great application for content creators and multimedia people who either don't have a ton of experience in the creative suites (Premier, Photoshop, Final Cut, Illustrator, web coding, etc.) or those who have a ton of smaller projects to shoot out and need it done quick.

The best part is how affordable it is. $10 a month pay as you go or $100 for a year for the full plan and they even have a free option that allows you to use most of the features of the program to test it out. The free plan doesn't expire so if that's all you need definitely give it a try!

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. Adobe support for this product has been great and they have been growing and expanding this since they have released it. Excited to see whats in store for the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see if it is what you are looking for. I would say it has the same graphic creation abilities as Canva with the added bonus of doing web pages.

Quick and easy portfolio creation. I can even curate pages specifically for different clients for my photography business. People love the personal touch and it can be a factor between landing a gig and not. Spark has also never made curating social media posts so easy.

Adobe Spark review by Kasey B.
Kasey B.

"Love this program!"

What do you like best?

I love this program because it gives you the options between creating something completely from scratch, or you can input your logo and primary colors and it gives you all sorts of great options for different ads. I also really like that it gives you the exact dimensions for any different social media platform, as well as any kind of advertisement that you might be looking to do.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is tough to figure out how to replace parts of the ads with the exact things you want. But if you learn to work around the different areas, you can do it. It just takes a little trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to help you build advertising on your own for all the different platforms, whether it be email, social media, or even printed material.

I have been using Spark to help build ads and photos for our social media platforms, which has helped us to reach a more broad audience, and has helped us get the attention of our followers on each platform.

Adobe Spark review by User in Computer Software

"Kind of obsessed"

What do you like best?

It's a great design tool for non-designers. I have very limited Photoshop skills, but I find this so easy to use, and it has a wonderful library of stock photos and icons to choose from. It also can auto-brand things so you can easily make social media graphics, print docs, website headers, basically whatever kind of graphic. Really enjoy the auto-size functionality too. Lots of great templates and easy way to try different colors and fonts and stylings.

What do you dislike?

Not great for complex graphics like charts and infographics - at least, I haven't found the right way to do that kind of stuff here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out if you struggle to use Photoshop and need to turn around quick, high-quality graphics for marketing materials!

Quick graphics that don't require me to go to a graphic designer - specifically website and social media, signage for events etc. All on-brand.

Adobe Spark review by User

"Has potential but could be improved"

What do you like best?

I definitely appreciate the effort Adobe has put into creating this software. It makes designing social media posts so much faster and simpler. The selection of fonts, designs, and color schemes is great, especially for people who may not care for graphic design too much.

What do you dislike?

As great as the software may be, it's only a start. It could be improved with additional fonts, graphics, layouts, and color schemes. Perhaps even the support of your own fonts, too. Additionally, the stability of the web app is abysmal. The last time I used this, the project I was working on would not save, even after a couple hours of work. When I tried to download the file, it would not do anything and ended up not responding. I went to the previous page and nothing saved. Two plus hours of work turned into nothing but frustration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not want to spend hours using Photoshop or Illustrator to design something, or if you don't quite know how to use either of those, this is for you. If you normally use either of those programs, this web app/software may frustrate you and leave you wishing it had more to it.

For social media marketing purposes, this is the perfect tool to create stunning and aesthetically pleasing images. For anything that requires more than an hour of work, perhaps it would be better to use Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign as those would be more suitable.

Adobe Spark review by User

"A simple suite that makes it easy to create nice-looking, shareable content"

What do you like best?

I have been using Spark to create web-based pages that I can share in client presentations and then send as a link either directly or embedded within my our website so it stays in our domain name. I like how easy it is to create flowing, very nicely-presented pages that look professional and well designed, incorporating our brand elements.

What do you dislike?

The feature set and customization is quite narrow, but I can't fault it too much for this, because it's purposefully simple. The one thing that bothers me quite a bit is that, despite being a paid Creative Cloud subscriber, when I create a page there is an "Appreciate" link at the bottom added by Spark that I find a little unprofessional looking. When I searched online for how to deactivate this, all I found was others with the same complaint.

I found Adobe Spark when I was looking for an easy way to present a combination of text, images, and videos in meetings. It has a good trade-off between easy of use and elegant looks with limited customization.

Adobe Spark review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"My Favorite Post Creator"

What do you like best?

This one has so many features that I love and use on an almost daily basis. I am in love with this product. If you are in need of a common theme throughout your posts and in need of creating something based around the same brand, this is the medium to use. It creates everything based on your brand and logo. You can upload a logo and use that logo on any post you create with the touch of a button.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the actual "Brand" Page seems very bland to me versus just creating my own. I do wish there more so many more options as far as seeing my brand on all the templates instead of just a select few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you fully delve into all the features. Create a brand/logo and have it ready for upload. This will be the logo you can place on all of your images for posting.

I am able to create all my posts in one place! This is wonderful so that I am not having to hunt down posts or have to go back and edit them from file.

Adobe Spark review by Administrator

"Great Option For Presentations"

What do you like best?

I have been implementing Adobe Spark in our Company's presentations over the last few months. We needed a break from the standard and somewhat boring PowerPoint presentation. After designing the first presentation, not only was our President very happy with what I was able to create for him. At our first presentation, the client stopped us in the mid-presentation and asked: "What did you guys use to make this"? They were blown away by what we had created!

What do you dislike?

The platform is too simple. If that is actually something to dislike... While we understand that it is a newer application by Adobe. It needs more features soon before this too gets to be outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product to create short, scrolling, one-page website styled presentations.

We are strictly using this application for creating short presentations and taking advantage of the "GlideShow" display option.

Adobe Spark review by Francesco S.
Francesco S.

"A quick way to build narratives around projects"

What do you like best?

Spark is incredibly easy to use. However, it produces catching presentations, which could be used to show projects and plans in a very effective way. Just choose one of the templates, put in text and pictures, and the presentation is done, with nice motion effects, parallax, and much more.

Moreover the app is accessible both from mobile platforms and a web-based interface on desktop and laptops computers. This kind of ubiquity amplifies its potential uses.

What do you dislike?

Simplicity comes at a cost, in this case the limited set of templates supplied by Adobe. In spite of this, the templates cover a wide range of styles, allowing everyone to put together a nice looking presentation in a very short time. Another limitation is that the presentations stays on a web space provided by Adobe, although it could be shared quite effectively from there, even as frame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a fully personalised web-content, Spark could not be for you, since it relies on predefined templates and Adobe's web-hosting. If you need to quickly build narratives and show them in a reliable way, Spark is without any doubt a choice to consider. Its ease of use is also a great advantage in using it.

It helps in producing narratives, a great part of a creative effort in these days. They can be used for everything, from explaining design concepts to showing the contents and benefit of courses. Being hosted by Adobe, the presentations are always easily accessible online.

Adobe Spark review by Administrator

"Easily create nice looking online stories with no headaches"

What do you like best?

The ability to create rich diverse slideshows with no coding knowledge is invaluable.

Really nice way of adding captions to images and slideshows

All Spark pages contain some nice movement which gives a rich feel to the viewer

The ability to choose a target area for zooming or movement to ensure the correct image region is viewable on mobile

The fact that anyone can build a nice looking page in seconds.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the prebuilt templates are limiting gin what you can do. There are occasions where i would like to mix the templates in one spark but this is not possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont expect the product to be the holy grail and fit all your needs. It is limited for a reason, it means real novices cannot mess up a nice looking layout. Also don't think Spark can replace a website, its not for that it allows brands/people to tell a story online in a visual way.

We use Adobe Spark to quickly build highlights pages of our events immediately after they finish. Before this was a laborious task of designing and coding. Now our PR guys build them on their own. As i am a creative cloud member Spark is included in my package so it also saves the company money as we don't have to get any other 3rd party software or subscriptions. I truly see this as a free perk for Adobe CC.

Adobe Spark review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Spark is great for quick videos but the variety is limited"

What do you like best?

Spark is super easy. I can upload photos or video snips and it makes them look great. This is an invaluable tool for me and the fact that Spark is FREE makes it that much better. As an Adobe Creative Cloud member I get the Spark enhanced account for free. The fact that I can knock out a video in 5 minutes and it looks is absolutely invaluable.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most about Spark is that the templates are limited so most of my projects look the same. I'm also limited in the ability to resize text , other than typing more letters to decrease the font size. I should note that I don't use the web builder or graphic design tool much so I won't comment on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's fun and super easy to use!

I post a lot of marketing videos for digital marketing and seo for myself and other companies. This makes it easy to process a few videos in a single day. Otherwise, if I were using Premiere Pro, it would probably take me a full day per video.

Adobe Spark review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A good app for quick and beautiful collages"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to remix existing layouts and make them completely your own. The app works seamlessly with creative cloud so I can easily view my projects on all my programs/devices. There is also a very well-integrated selection of royalty free images and patterns which takes the guessing out of using images. The app makes it easy to customize type and get the exact esthetic you want with just a few taps.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to complain about with Adobe Spark. The only thing is that I wish it was a little easier to save settings that I use frequently like creating custom templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely utilize the existing templates to get a head start on projects with quick deadlines.

I've found that Adobe Spark makes quick projects quicker and more efficient without letting the design suffer. It makes creating social media posts and graphics more streamlined and simple to manage. You can share to social media right from the app!

Adobe Spark review by Emma B.
Emma B.

"Easy, fast, and professional looking!"

What do you like best?

That I could make videos quickly and easily, and add things like different themes, music, etc to get the exact look and feel that I was going for. It was also insanely easy to use! I was going to teach myself Premier Pro, but was worried about how long it would take to grasp it. This solved my problem with that quickly and easily, while looking professional as well as insanely user friendly. Now I can create videos for my company while I learn Premier Pro, and they still look professional and polished! The music addition is probably my favorite part, they have such a good variety!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It was easy to use, very user friendly! Perhaps add more themes? That is literally the only thing I can even think of that I was not 100% happy with. I also wish you could change the transitions from slide to slide without hanging the entire theme of the piece, that would be useful. So, two small suggestions to an otherwise stellar program/service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A quick and easy way to make videos and brand your business without having to know how to use all of Adobe's products.

Making quick videos with photos and property information for our just listed/open house announcements while teaching myself Premier Pro! The benefits are obvious, they make quick work of what I imagined would be a long and difficult project, I was so relieved to have found it!

Adobe Spark review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Adobe Spark—A more accessible design tool"

What do you like best?

Adobe Spark brings some excellent design resources to the table for creating social media graphics. It does a lot of things as Canva does, but image resizing and layouts are much more flexible. The ability to instantly change between optimal sizes for platforms like Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook is convenient.

What do you dislike?

The available color palettes are a bit difficult to see when applied to most of the designs. Since you can create your own custom color palettes, this effectively eliminates the issue. I recommend using something like Coolors or Paletton if you're looking for color inspiration—the palettes are limited and there isn't much of a library to choose from. A user-generated library would be neat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All things considered, Spark is a wonderful design tool. However, the free image search seems like a bit of a risk, since it pulls from "websites like Google, Flickr, 500px, Pixabay, Unsplash and the Noun Project." Some of these do not have clear licensing on their photos and may not be licensed under CC0, meaning you may not have permission to use them or have to attribute whoever owns the rights to these images.

See link for details: https://www.adobe.com/legal/permissions/image-notice.html

(I highly recommend that Adobe uses sites like Unsplash, which licenses its photos under CC0, exclusively, so that its users aren't at risk. It should be fine, but I thought that it's odd that they wouldn't only provide clearly licensed photos.)

The biggest thing for me, personally, is the ability to quickly create quality social media graphics. Spark simplifies this process and reduces the time you spend creating graphics.

Adobe Spark review by Maria K.
Maria K.

"Spark Your Reputation"

What do you like best?

Spark can make your presentation pop! Even if you’re not a “techie” person you will definitely love Spark.

What do you dislike?

You can’t port Spark to its own domain. So if you want to make a website with Spark there seems to be no way to download the site and add it to your own hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Spark you don’t have to be a web coder to make things look beautiful. The learning curve is relatively easy. Presentations look perfect.

Presentations are more lively, professional and uniform. I can quickly put something together and it looks great, flows perfectly and is in web form, so it can be accessed easily. It’s also easy to teach others how to use it.

Adobe Spark review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Doesn’t do everything I can think of "

What do you like best?

I like all the options for design, the trendy stock photos and images, there are so many possibilities that the program offers. Also, being an app, I can work from anywhere to make a quick graphic for the social media accounts I manage.

What do you dislike?

The video making feature could definitely be developed more. There aren’t that many animation options and the video slideshow feature is pretty limited in what it can do. Also, as a new user, it isn’t super user friendly. It takes a while to understand how it all works.

I can’t carry photoshop around with me, so when I need to create a quick and easy but professional graphic on the go, this is perfect. Also every social media format is available, so you don’t have to figure out the sizes or change any settings. And it will automatically reformat your graphic for any platform so it cuts out a lot of the setup or retinkering work.

Adobe Spark review by V C.
V C.

"Nice idea, bad UI"

What do you like best?

I love the idea of being able to create more flexible and creative social media posts and having some way to more robustly control photo orientation, text, typefaces, etc.

What do you dislike?

The app could use a lot of work in terms of user interface. Functionality is hard to navigate and cumbersome to try and find the orientation and function you're looking for quickly without a lot of trial and error first.

Social media postings and creating more robust and creative content than what native apps provide. It offers some nice ideas on templates and creative layout solutions but if you want to create your own content, it's harder to navigate.

Adobe Spark review by User

"Get this now. It's incredible."

What do you like best?

I'm a user for a substantial number of adobe products, and Spark is my absolute go-to program for graphic design, video, and splash landing pages. This program is literally revolutionary, and I will sign its praises to anyone who listens. This is an absolutely incredible program. The graphic design is intuitive, simple, incredibly mobile-friendly, and increasingly flexible. It is literally drag-and-drop, a few sliders, and minutes later you can have professional-quality design. Videos are similarly easy, though less flexible, and splash pages are a delight. The team working on this is fantastic, and committed to shipping new features that users want - so some of my nitpicks will or already have been addressed. Finally, a HUGE bonus is their branded version of the program, which puts your logos, colors and fonts together and spits out a ton of useful templates to start from. I literally cannot speak highly enough about this program.

What do you dislike?

Splash pages are hosted on adobe right now, and cannot migrate to their own domains. Branded templates still don't have importable fonts, so if you have a non-standard font with your brand, it is a less useful feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cannot reccommend this product any higher. It is truly stellar, the price is incredible (free for basic use) and it's the future of simple design in many ways.

We create quick designs, short videos, and simple splash pages with this, and we're disseminating the ability throughout the organization to empower non-designers with simple tools to make beautiful things easily.

Adobe Spark review by Cleo V.
Cleo V.

"Smart"

What do you like best?

I love that every thing we do is in the cloud. Its un like any other platform out their right now. I love how you can edit photos, create web pages, and even videos and implement them on each other.

What do you dislike?

I wish the pricing was a lot cheaper, but over all their is no issues with adobe spark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to get premium, because you get to brand it as your own.

I am solving graphic design and video editing issues I once had.

Adobe Spark review by Kelly H.
Kelly H.

"One of my favorite"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Spark makes making advertising, or image snippets to post on the web, or even print. They continue to develop and make it even better.

What do you dislike?

At times, it seems like its limiting, especially compared to what I could easily do in Photoshop, but they are improving!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try for a week. Commit to learning it.

Quick and easy advertising, or image snippets. Saves much time as opposed to doing the same simple task in Photoshop

Adobe Spark review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Stellar, Simple, Professional"

What do you like best?

This is an easy-to-use software that empowers strong designers to make beautiful products quickly - from graphics to landing pages and web stories to videos - and weak designers to build simple, gorgeous things.

What do you dislike?

I’d love to have icon availability in the posts portion of the software. And I’d love to export pages to host on own URLs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version, and if you like it, consider upgrading to the paid version to enable branded content. Really powerful, simple tool.

We’re making simple, beautiful graphics quickly in the field and at conferences, and empowering non-designers to build the kinds of things they’re increasingly needing to build - like landing pages for events, and short informational videos. This is a simple software to learn and really teachable.

Adobe Spark review by Sandi E.
Sandi E.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

I love the variety of fonts, sizes, colors, and photos!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to search through templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canv may be a little easier to use and is a direct competitor! You do need to play around with it a bit to get a handle on it.

I use spark for my volunteer work at a cat rescue. I run their social media and marketing, so it’s very easy to make posts/graphics on my phone without having to turn on a computer!

Adobe Spark review by User in Internet

"An easy to use and quick workaround design tool "

What do you like best?

Adobe Spark is very easy to use and can be mastered within 15 minutes because of the simple user interface. With a few steps, anyone can create a simple visual and its most impressive feature is the ability to add animation and make it into a video – which I find to be the best mobile app on the market currently to perform that function.

What do you dislike?

Despite its functionality, there are times when it might get confusing to use the app and I find myself mistakenly changing the color of the text at times. There's certainly areas of improvement to further make the user interface simpler to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't used Adobe Spark, it's definitely worth the try and you should be able to master it within 15 minutes. Currently, I can't find any other mobile app that allows me to create video animation for my visuals as easily as Adobe Spark.

I was designing visuals for a non-profit organization and needed to create videos as it's a growing trend. Adobe Spark has given me the ability to be able to simply create videos that communications my message in an engaging manner.

Adobe Spark review by User

"Best Application For Graphic Design"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Adobe Spark is that it is SO easy to learn! There is absolutely no learning curve. I have always stuck with Canva because I was so beginner at graphic design and was intimidated about Adobe software - I had absolutely no reason to be! Adobe made it so user-friendly - especially when it comes to animated videos.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most about this software is that the presets make it really hard to make customized images. For example: custom dimensions aren't available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont overthink it, just jump into it. It can seem a little intimidating, especially if you arent a professional or trained marketer, but it works with every level of person!

Business problems im solving with Spark is the problem of falling behind the marketing times. I have realized the benefit of being able to design very professional looking instagram stories and such in just minutes using their software.

Adobe Spark review by Jewell S.
Jewell S.

"Very Useful But Could Be Better"

What do you like best?

There are nice themes you can use. It has a very clean look.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's limited to design. It would be better if you were also able to customize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for online resumes

Adobe Spark is great for presenting something quick. They're useful themes you can use to create a nice one-page layout. I recommend using those pages for an online resume or quick informational event.

Adobe Spark review by Amber P.
Amber P.

"Use it with my students for making beautiful presentations"

What do you like best?

I like that is really easy to use and to edit. I can edit things easily without going too far down a rabbit hole.

What do you dislike?

That my students need to be a certain age to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more kid user friendly for our students and we would be in great shape!

We are able to communicate visually with information and understanding. I find that we can do so in a beautiful and shareable manner as well.

Adobe Spark review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Spark has brightened up our social media feeds"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create posts for future spots and then when the time comes I can change it or I can have a coworker log on and they can change it as well.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes can't shape things the way I want it and I have found that it is sometimes hard to resize things or change the words because it thinks you're clicking somewhere else and then you have to triple click to get the word to highlight so you can change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely teach your company how to use it or just teach the people who may be asked to use it for a project they are working on. They come in all different sizes and there is great array of fonts and photos you can use if you pay for Adobe so there are a lot of things you can use it for!

The convenience factor is probably the biggest one. I can have anyone take my original design and add/subtract to it so it can be updated and then from anywhere, we are able to post it on all social media and it looks great!

Adobe Spark review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Adobe Spark Review"

What do you like best?

I love how easy this product is. I use the mobile version which is the absolute best use of this tool for my purposes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there aren't more image options with transparent backgrounds--however the addition of "logos" and "sticker" style images and items has been relatively life enhancing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have access to the creative cloud you should definitely use this product. It makes creating ads/posters/etc. so easy and FUN!

Easy to create quick ads, quick promotional posters etc. I have been more daring with fonts and colors as well thanks to the style change feature, and layout suggestions.

Adobe Spark review by Administrator

"Good Tool for Ideas/Layouts But Pic Sizes & Formatting Make it Cumbersome Extensive Work"

What do you like best?

It's easy and very quick to jot down and get a rough format of what you want your flyer to look like. It's a good free tool for Facebook and social media posts.

What do you dislike?

It's often very cumbersome. Some pictures you add cannot be moved freely or it snaps back to one position. Depending on the size of PNG or jpg you add it makes it a wallpaper in that cell when you just want it to move freely or be in some corner etc

Social media posts, flyer/handout creation, rough draft graphic ideas, font & branding look testing.

Adobe Spark review by TeLeigh M.
TeLeigh M.

"Easy & creative!!"

What do you like best?

I can make advertisements for social media in less than 5 minutes. I love the quality & ease of use. It is very creative and has all the tools I would need.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

10/10 product. I love the app!!

I can use the App from my phone to make quick, on the go promotional content for our salon. I don’t have to have my computer setup with me.

"Excellent online tools"

What do you like best?

There are three applications that work great both on mine and as an app: Spark video, spark post and spark page.

What do you dislike?

On all three you could insert more templates on making your own graphics. In particular on Spark Page it would be interesting to insert some more functions and be able to export on one's own domain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Three useful and simple tools to use. To be sure to quickly create presentations or graphics for social networks.

For now, I have used Spark Page to create storytelling and presentations for my clients or collaborators. Spark Post is great for posting on Instagram.

Adobe Spark review by Arun K.
Arun K.

"Photo Spark"

What do you like best?

I think it is really amazing app, Nowadays i'm posting good post in facebook, instagram. and also getting good reviews from my friends its a wonderfull app for poster making

What do you dislike?

Spark only have Few options in photo editing,Few fonts only available in adobe spark i think spark will give more fonts it woud be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommend Adobe Spark for post editing and poster making.

it would be usefull for making and promoting post for buisness ,i'm using spark for facebook post & instagram post, after using the adobe spark i getting more likes and comments

Adobe Spark review by User

"Great for creating social media content"

What do you like best?

I love the layouts I can use for specific platforms, like social media platforms and videos. The creative aspects are nice. I like how I can upload photos and logos to use but also browse online from the same screen for pictures and such.

What do you dislike?

How I can’t pick and choose what I like of some they created. I feel as if when I create from scratch I don’t have as many features as one that is already built.

Just creating content to post on social media, helps with making sure it’s within size guidelines and such.

Adobe Spark review by Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Love using this to easily create content on my mobile device for my social media and email platforms.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve! Program can be very touchy and things can be hidden.

I have used Spark for creating posts with movement for my social media. It’s great for announcements, product sales, etc.

Adobe Spark review by Erin D.
Erin D.

"Slick professional narration videos with Adobe Spark"

What do you like best?

This easy to format quick video creator is excellent for narrating short films. I use it for academic assignments and my students use it to create interested projects that provides a professional polish.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the videos take a while to load to the site. I wish it was linked to Google so it could be more easily shared to Google Classroom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working with students with Learning Differences, the ability to voice record and narrate to show their learning is very powerful.

Polished presentations with little effort.

Adobe Spark review by Meghan G.
Meghan G.

"Adobe Spark"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create a website or poster/flyer. You can have them organized through a brand or start from scratch. This makes it really easy to develop quick communications.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it has limited tools to adjust shapes and the text on the flyers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a quick and easy way to design communications. If you want a quick portfolio or site, creating a website would be perfect on Adobe Spark.

Email communications

Adobe Spark review by Alexa F.
Alexa F.

"Convenient way to complete multiple tasks at once"

What do you like best?

The program provides an easy way to accomplish multiple things at once, like creating a graphic piece and a short video that work together seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

While the program is super easy to use, it's basically the equivalent of a free collage software you can use online or on your cell phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software to use on the go, or for someone who doesn't have the time to master Photoshop or Illustrator.

It's great to use on mobile when creating graphics for social media.

Adobe Spark review by Kathy M.
Kathy M.

"Great Quick Presentation Creation Platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is great! Very intuitive!

What do you dislike?

I have a difficult time figuring out how to delete an element that I have added to a slide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to give it a try!

The ability to quickly create engaging presentations for outward facing audience.

Adobe Spark review by User in Higher Education

"Nicely Done Adobe!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with this product. You certainly don't have to be a techie to learn how to navigate the software.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything I dislike about it at all. The only thing may be the limited number of templates you can use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the product for yourself and see how much easier it makes creating graphics and websites.

I am able to put together a polished presentation in minutes without using Powerpoint.

Adobe Spark review by Santiago  M.
Santiago M.

"Adobe SPARK tiene todas las soluciones para todas las publicaciones en TODAS las redes sociales!"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta es la cantidad, diría infinita, de posibilidades que tienes para hacer tus publicaciones en redes. Con muchas tipografías, bancos de imágenes, posibilidad de crear tu propio branding...

What do you dislike?

En comparación con otras plataformas, le falta más banco de imágenes gratuitas y de iconos. No me gusta cuando reajustas tamaños, aveces tienes que volver a rehacer la publicación.

Publicaciones en redes sociales

Adobe Spark review by Jim C.
Jim C.

"Quick easy effective social "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the mobile aspect lets me be creative whenever creativity strikes. This helps me to keep up with the demands of social media.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to import my own designs and styles from Adobe’s other applications to more easily match the different branding that different clients use.

Time. The biggest of business problems. Spark let’s us work andwhere anytime and also remotely collaborate!

Adobe Spark review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Very easy step by step process to create everything from videos to webpages to social content (and banners for profiles)

What do you dislike?

Compared to other programs, there are limited video options

Recommendations to others considering the product

with spark you can create professional looking social media content! even as a non-designer. It is very simple to use but has lots of options

Created professional looking banners for our online social media profiles

Adobe Spark review by Editor E.
Editor E.

"Hip designs and quick functionality with a few drawbacks"

What do you like best?

Fool proof design that looks contemporary.

What do you dislike?

No undo button and doesn’t save versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The web based version tends to reload itself at times when memory runs out, so it’s a good idea to use it in Chrome or without multiple applications running. Also, the app works quite simply and well without the same issues the browser version struggles with.

Fantastic for social media engagement!

Adobe Spark review by John I.
John I.

"Theme building for our business"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Spark makes it to create a theme for your company. Really makes it easy to make your social media posts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. It has been nothing but helpful for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. It is the easiest thing I have found to make your posts look as professional as possible.

FB post ideas and fluidity.

Adobe Spark review by User

"Desktop or mobile application for storytelo"

What do you like best?

Spark is a free desktop or mobile application that have: spark post, spark video, spark page. You can create storytelling or video report in a simple way

What do you dislike?

With spark page you can’t chose your own domain

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice tools to create graphic posts, storytelling pages and videos, also available on devices

I created social posts for my clients and presentations with spark page

Adobe Spark review by User in Package/Freight Delivery
User in Package/Freight Delivery

"An easy to use and effective tool for making professional looking social videos"

What do you like best?

This tool allowed us to quickly edit and add effects to short videos without a great deal of technical expertise.

What do you dislike?

There were some caching issues we ran into, and the odd time our changes (ie. removing the stock music from clips) were not saving.

The ability to quickly turn around videos for us on social media, including adding music and text.

Adobe Spark review by User

"Simple tools for posts and storytelling"

What do you like best?

Very simple tools. With spark page you can make a beautiful presentation or storytelling in a few minutes. With spark post you have differents layouts

What do you dislike?

Spark page have only ten layout where you can chose your style for presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and beautiful tools for social posts and storytelling webpages.

I created presentations for my clients with Adobe spark page

Adobe Spark review by LaMaya N.
LaMaya N.

"Let The Sparks Fly"

What do you like best?

Adobe Spark allows enough freedom in your creations to make a personalized product with excellence.

What do you dislike?

The program's response time is sometimes slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider looking at what other companies are creating to make similar products that are pleasing to the eye of your client base.

Building professional flyers and pamphlets for mass production.

Adobe Spark review by srishti t.
srishti t.

"adobe spark"

What do you like best?

Free and super easy to use. Good alternative to photoshop skills and paid alternatives.

What do you dislike?

if you use the free version, you will always find the adobe logomark attached, and to remove that you will have to purchase Adobe suite which can be expensive.

usually used to create Social media posts and videos

Adobe Spark review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"Adobe Spark Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use to make quick social media graphics

What do you dislike?

Have to pay to remove their logo from your images

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the templates/styles that they provide, they can be customized and make social media graphics for your business or brand even easier!

Able to make quick social posts that help build engagement

Adobe Spark review by John A.
John A.

"The easiest possible way to create images on your own for FREE*"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use! Simple tools with LOTS of customization options and great fonts!

What do you dislike?

Haven't found too much to complain about so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot you can try it for free.

Creating splash images is a breeze with Spark

Adobe Spark review by User in Internet

"Adobe Spark is a great resource for creating visually appealing content"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly user-friendly. You can select templates or customize your own projects by uploading pictures. You can select the dimensions of what you need. It is a great tool for social media.

What do you dislike?

It is almost too simple. I wish I could do more. It is tailored for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. Especially if you are not a pro and need something easy to use.

Social media posting, brochures, guides, proposals.

Adobe Spark review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Easy to use visual social media content maker"

What do you like best?

Takes no time to create posts for Instagram - so easy!

What do you dislike?

Tools aren't immediately intuitive - could be more robust.

Eliminated need to outsource to a graphic designer.

Adobe Spark review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Adobe Spark"

What do you like best?

It is more efficient for social media posting.

What do you dislike?

There is not much flexiblity and its hard to see all the options with the type. Also the program can be slow.

Social media marketing. Media postings are easy and efficient with spark. You can design posts with ease that look great with minimal work. It helps to keep up with the fast pace of the web.

Adobe Spark review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Graphic Deisgner Boss babe"

What do you like best?

I liked all the options and layouts it has available. Makes it easy to make a professional looking image.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that it had sooooooo many options. I would prefer some layouts to just be simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for sitting and designing a little much of trying to do it from a phone or iPad

Social media advertising

Adobe Spark review by User

"Spark is great for creating quick, shareable images."

What do you like best?

The user interface is complimentary to even the most novice user.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more features for stylization, like font choices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't want to learn the Adobe Creative Suite but need images & designs for social media & print materials, Spark is your best bet.

Social media relevance & reach.

Adobe Spark review by User

"Spark’s Ease and Usability"

What do you like best?

The combination of various media in one place.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad about Spark, except that the site name can be long.

Spark is a free online tool that can be used to promote a business or write for clients.

Learning about Adobe Spark?

* We monitor all Adobe Spark reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.