ADP GlobalView

Gives companies of every size the tools to help their people thrive. From payroll, benefits and regulatory compliance to talent management and analytics, we help our clients succeed.

Work for ADP GlobalView?

Learning about ADP GlobalView?

ADP GlobalView Reviews

Showing 13 ADP GlobalView reviews
ADP GlobalView review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"ADP makes it easy!"

What do you like best?

This is a great product in a series of great ADP products. We transitioned over to ADP last year, and we haven't regretted it for a second. it's nice that they have so many programs, and it keeps all our payroll, 401k, and general HR things together. As an employee, I like ADP because I feel that it gives me a lot of control over my finances. At other jobs with more old-fashioned systems, I felt like my payroll information was a mystery. ADP is nice because I can track everything.

What do you dislike?

Because ADP has so many individual programs, they can be confusing. At first I didn't understand the difference between Global View and the other ADP programs. It is also very annoying that you have to make separate logins for all the different ADP sites, so Global View requires its own, new login which I found frustrating. It would be nice if your logins "crossed over".

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this software! I'm a fan, and it's been good for a mid-sized nonprofit like ourselves. It gives a good digital "paper trail" that I can keep for my records, which I like a lot. These are nice, a very modern take on HR.

It gives me a feeling of transparency as an employee, which I really like. It gave me more control over the individual pieces of my HR puzzle.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP GlobalView
ADP GlobalView review by marie kristalyn z.
marie kristalyn z.

"Convenient way to track your pay"

What do you like best?

I like the most about the tool is where you can easily and conveniently track your pay online even though you're outside the office. I like that the functionalities are very basic it is very friendly-user for everyone. It doesn't require me to get the documents I needed directly from the HR because I can easily access inside this tool.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Companies should consider on using this tool to let their employees have the convenience to access everything they need for their payroll

None

What Multi-Country Payroll solution do you use?

ADP GlobalView review by User

"ADP review"

What do you like best?

It is a greatly helpful software. It helps both the employer and employees to check an up to date schedule and record of work hours. It is useful for tracking the hours worked and clock in and out times are very efficiently recorded as well. The software also goes beyond just payroll functions and helps in giving support with other services such as reporting how much tax was deducted exactly. And is very useful for global companies that have to track multiple amounts of data and finances to stay organized.

What do you dislike?

The software mobile version is slightly lagging at times and is hard to clock in and out when location is not recognized.

Helps employees and employers likewise to keep track of work hours and monitor work schedules.

ADP GlobalView review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! It's a basic form repository, plus paycheck information. It's easy to find what I need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's a really intuitive portal. My only negative would be that it's not at all flashy or exciting. It's very standard-looking.

ADP gives my company single-pane-of-glass visibility into all things HR-related. Rather than having to bug my HR rep every time I have questions about expense reimbursements, tax withholdings, vacation hour accrual, my individual paychecks, or company benefits, I can log into the ADP portal and view all of that information myself.

ADP GlobalView review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"User friendly with all the resources for payroll"

What do you like best?

I like that it has all the basics in the app and online, right on the dashboard to be able to access. It is also very easy to understand, as the information is categorized simply, with payroll explained before and after taxes, etc.

What do you dislike?

Seeing the schedule for others can be a little complicated but can be figured out.

Payroll is being solved with this. It makes things easy as it displays most payroll resources in one place, including sick time and benefits,

ADP GlobalView review by Joy D.
Joy D.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

ADP is very easy to use, user friendly for someone that's not tech savvy

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything, it's pretty straightforward.

I'm am employee, not an employer so this question isn't really applicable to me.

ADP GlobalView review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer & Network Security
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Computer & Network Security

"Workforce optimization using ADP GlobalView"

What do you like best?

Produces good enough graphs to analyze performance.

Allows payroll comparisons.

Better analytics compared to competitive softwares.

What do you dislike?

Although the analytics is better than other softwares, it can use more information to predict performance, work hours etc (maybe use AI?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can use analytics to export data to to other softwares. Then the target data can be used by an AI or an analyst to predict employee performance and other aspects.

Analyzing data.

ADP GlobalView review by Alsnd M.
Alsnd M.

"Nice too but could be improved"

What do you like best?

Pretty extensive on functionality side and UI has highly improved

What do you dislike?

UX was not very intuitive and at the time I used it performance was not very high

Mainly for payroll

ADP GlobalView review by Administrator

"Easy to use and really makes a difference."

What do you like best?

I like that it is so easy to use. I knew right away that it would be easy. I felt comfortable with all aspects.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is great.I have never had any issues.

Payroll is so easy and the HR tools make an enormous impact.

ADP GlobalView review by User in Financial Services

"Review for ADP GlobalView"

What do you like best?

It is a fairly simple tool, with features like optimizable dashboards, real time analytics, whatif analysis. Also provides online support, tutorials and has multi-lingual services

What do you dislike?

technical issues from their end and sometimes, work is done erraneously

have an mobile app that can easily be accessed

ADP GlobalView review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Adp gets it done"

What do you like best?

It helps me figure out my work hours in my time

What do you dislike?

The software takes to long to load, has a few bugs

Looking at my work data to figure out how I can make better use of my time.

ADP GlobalView review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Helpful Service"

What do you like best?

I am able to access all of the information that I need immediately.

What do you dislike?

Login process gets complicated, but it isn't a bad thing.

I have been able to access payment information immediately.

ADP GlobalView review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Not bad"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use, lots of reports, simple to navigate

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I can be locked out of approvals

Simple, streamlined service to track hours

Learning about ADP GlobalView?

* We monitor all ADP GlobalView reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.