ADP Payroll Services

Get payroll services built for businesses your size.

Work for ADP Payroll Services?

Learning about ADP Payroll?

Compare ADP Payroll Services to Similar Solutions

ADP Payroll Services Reviews

Showing 29 ADP Payroll reviews
ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Design
G2 Crowd User in Design

Money Is Mandatory So Make it Move

What do you like best?

I like how quickly ADP can turn around electronic payments and maintain a work history that is accessible for both employees and employers. When using this software, I liked that it felt like I was just in Excel editing a few fields, and that resulted in my employees getting their needs met.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, my main frustration with ADP has been the delay in turn-around for first time direct deposit payments to new employees. I dislike it when new employees have to wait for a paper check for their first time, and those processing delays can create micro-hardships for new employees in transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering that ADP really sets the national standard for payroll services and processing, it's probably time to get on board!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP Payroll Services
ADP Payroll review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

Payroll services at the highest level

What do you like best?

The report writer is one of the best I've ever used. It's take the power of query writing, previously reserved attained by your business intelligence group and puts it in the hands of every-day users.

What do you dislike?

In the report writer there are hundreds of fields to choose from, it would be nice if a summary of the fields being utilized by our company was provided.

What Payroll Services solution do you use?

ADP Payroll review by <span>yinghao p.</span>
yinghao p.

ADP has save my a lot of time

What do you like best?

Access to Payroll information bi-monthly and making sure you are not under paid

What do you dislike?

actually there is nothing i really dislike, the only time was the server was down and I cannot access my payroll information. However, that situation rarely happen

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recently integration or upgrade makes the interface easier to read but I couldn't find the past W2 anymore for some reasons

ADP Payroll review by <span>Chelsea O.</span>
Chelsea O.

Very Effective, Can link a lot of HR information

What do you like best?

It's easy to clock in and out, request time off for various categories (you can specify holiday, PTO, bereavement or jury duty) and I can track my hours easily with a click.

What do you dislike?

The home page isn't very attractive, but that is non essential to the working function of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's very user friendly!

ADP Payroll review by <span>Laura C.</span>
Laura C.

Quick and efficient service

What do you like best?

I like the ease and efficiency of running payroll for the office employees. ADP Payroll Services is a quick and easy way to ensure the employees are paid timely and correctly without extra firm expenses.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I dislike about ADP Payroll Services. I have never experienced any problems with the system.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

The payroll info is easy to navigate. Clocking time in and out has some glitches.

What do you like best?

I love that I can access my payroll info anytime and anywhere. I also love how easy the site is to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The site to clock in and out seems to go down too often and it doesn't notify you in anyway. No one knows until someone looks close enough at the data to realize it is not logging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has really helped the HR Department because employees can access all their stubs and pay info on their own anytime and any place with out the help of anyone else

Learning about ADP Payroll Services?

* We monitor all ADP Payroll Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ADP Payroll Services to Similar Solutions