ADP Payroll Services

Get payroll services built for businesses your size.

Work for ADP Payroll Services?

Learning about ADP Payroll?

Compare ADP Payroll Services to Similar Solutions

ADP Payroll Services Reviews

Showing 54 ADP Payroll reviews
ADP Payroll review by Precious Mae B.
Precious Mae B.

"ADP Payroll has been one of the most convenient ways to track and submit work hours."

What do you like best?

The best characteristic of ADP Payroll is the ease of the phone application. Using the application on my phone took less than a minute to login and clock in. Sometimes we forgot to clock in or out, but the camp director was able to easily manually submit the in and or out times.

What do you dislike?

Although one of the advantages of this program is the ease of use due to the phone application, it did not require specific location in order to allow clock in. Therefore, it would have been completely possible for employees to be dishonest about the clock in or clock out time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use time tracking (only clocking in and out) system. However, you may want to keep an eye on the employees to be sure that they are clocking in only when they are at work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP Payroll Services
ADP Payroll review by Joanna B.
Joanna B.

"Wonderful product"

What do you like best?

Everything. All of the info is easily stored, accessed and updated as needed. There is no concern if it needs to be done from home. It is the most accurate payroll compared to the previous provider and we cannot say enough about their customer service. If there needs to be an adjustment made it can easily be done without having to ask for help/

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. This has changed everything about the way we do payroll. We never have to worry if the staff will get paid or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the way to go. Stop looking any further

What Payroll Services solution do you use?

G2 Crowd User

"Simple To Use Payroll Tracker"

What do you like best?

I appreciate ADP's ability to sync with our time clock hand scanner that records employee punches. I also like the ability to create specialized reports. For example, I can create a report for select work codes and roles for any specified period of time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that ADP does not link with our other system - Purely HR. In addition, the user interface feels a little outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP has a wide range of available tools - from time card tracking to 401k management and beyond. If you are a looking for an adequate all-in-one solution, ADP could be right for you.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Design
G2 Crowd User in Design

"Money Is Mandatory So Make it Move"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly ADP can turn around electronic payments and maintain a work history that is accessible for both employees and employers. When using this software, I liked that it felt like I was just in Excel editing a few fields, and that resulted in my employees getting their needs met.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, my main frustration with ADP has been the delay in turn-around for first time direct deposit payments to new employees. I dislike it when new employees have to wait for a paper check for their first time, and those processing delays can create micro-hardships for new employees in transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering that ADP really sets the national standard for payroll services and processing, it's probably time to get on board!

ADP Payroll review by Fion C.
Fion C.

"ADP Payroll"

What do you like best?

It is simple and organized. I can assess the employees information and data so quickly.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to go back if you made some mistakes while working on payroll. ADP can't withhold employees payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful what you entered on ADP, when you made mistakes, It is very hard to go back and change. It helps to keep track on the tax employees and employers paid. It also provide tax forms and all other statements.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting
G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Everything you Need in One Place"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is all together and streamlined. I can go back and check when an employee missed, the reason, whether it was a vacation day and it shows me how many days that employee has remaining as well as when the renewal will take place for their vacation time.

What do you dislike?

The system can be a little complicated to navigate and sometimes it is slow to complete certain tasks. I feel this could be a potential issue with any type of software but it is the only real complaint I have as of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't say enough nice things!

ADP Payroll review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Payroll services at the highest level"

What do you like best?

The report writer is one of the best I've ever used. It's take the power of query writing, previously reserved attained by your business intelligence group and puts it in the hands of every-day users.

What do you dislike?

In the report writer there are hundreds of fields to choose from, it would be nice if a summary of the fields being utilized by our company was provided.

ADP Payroll review by yinghao p.
yinghao p.

"ADP has save my a lot of time "

What do you like best?

Access to Payroll information bi-monthly and making sure you are not under paid

What do you dislike?

actually there is nothing i really dislike, the only time was the server was down and I cannot access my payroll information. However, that situation rarely happen

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recently integration or upgrade makes the interface easier to read but I couldn't find the past W2 anymore for some reasons

G2 Crowd User

"Great Service and Great Product"

What do you like best?

Processing payroll is a breeze. Making changes to salary and health deductions poses no problems. The employee portal allows employees to access their own information and update the direct deposit without having to process it through HR, saving time and money.

What do you dislike?

We have employees in a few different states and we have had some issues with ADP collecting/paying the correct local taxes on our behalf. Their customer service is usually great, but during these times, their representatives that specialize in that department are less than friendly and less than helpful.

ADP Payroll review by Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.

"Very Effective, Can link a lot of HR information"

What do you like best?

It's easy to clock in and out, request time off for various categories (you can specify holiday, PTO, bereavement or jury duty) and I can track my hours easily with a click.

What do you dislike?

The home page isn't very attractive, but that is non essential to the working function of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's very user friendly!

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Great payroll system for sales people"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Click to print is a nice feature. I can email documents directly from the portal. This helps cut down time on sending out my important documents.

What do you dislike?

I wish it didn't open up so many windows. Each time you click on a particular statement it opens up a new window and I can lose track of things quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having any issues with your current payroll service, look here. They make things very easy and are great people to work with!

ADP Payroll review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Quick and efficient service"

What do you like best?

I like the ease and efficiency of running payroll for the office employees. ADP Payroll Services is a quick and easy way to ensure the employees are paid timely and correctly without extra firm expenses.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I dislike about ADP Payroll Services. I have never experienced any problems with the system.

G2 Crowd User

"The payroll info is easy to navigate. Clocking time in and out has some glitches."

What do you like best?

I love that I can access my payroll info anytime and anywhere. I also love how easy the site is to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The site to clock in and out seems to go down too often and it doesn't notify you in anyway. No one knows until someone looks close enough at the data to realize it is not logging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has really helped the HR Department because employees can access all their stubs and pay info on their own anytime and any place with out the help of anyone else

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Very old design and functionality not to the market level"

What do you like best?

The system was very secure. This is important for a payroll system as there is a lot of confidential information there

What do you dislike?

User Interface

Limitation of functionality (e.g. compared to BambooHR)

Integration with other tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider some other options out there. If you only need a payroll system, maybe this could be your choice as the users won't need to login very often. But if you want some more powerful HRIS, which could add more flexibility and contain all employee information under one roof, you should consider the alternatives

"Payroll Services"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customer service. The employees at ADP all have very specific roles. Sometimes it would take a little while to get a project completed but in the end management was always very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Pulling reports is not the easiest. Some payroll representatives need more training but if I felt that the employee was new and did not know how to accurately help me, I could call ADP and find someone else who could.

ADP Payroll review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Easy to Use and Understand PayRoll Tool"

What do you like best?

The design and layout are very aesthetically pleasing and easy to find what you are looking for

What do you dislike?

having to log your hours the day that you need to approve the time card. It makes it difficult to get it in on time.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Human Resources
G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

"Payroll made easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of submitting payroll. We pay our employees weekly and getting all ours in by Tuesday for a Friday payday was extremely stressful. With Adp I have until Thursday afternoon to submit. This has eleiviated a lot of stress in my life!

What do you dislike?

I have not found one thing that I dislike about ADP as of yet. We started using this service about two months ago and will update in the future.

ADP Payroll review by Anya P.
Anya P.

"Great payroll website - all in one place"

What do you like best?

I like how it summarizes my earnings. It's easy to use at work and at home.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it doesn't notify me by email when my paycheck has gone through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform that is easy to use.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"ADP is the Standard and Trusted Payroll Service"

What do you like best?

The app function. I can easily check all of the above via their app.

What do you dislike?

The website is not completely fool proof. It can be tricky navigating if you have never been on the site before. They could benefit from UI updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, there are no services that go beyond ADP. They have been around forever and most importantly, know what they are doing when it comes to payroll services.

ADP Payroll review by Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.

"The program has been easy to use and has an easy to display set up."

What do you like best?

What I like the best from this application, is that it is easy to use and design of it is simple.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this application.

ADP Payroll review by Colleen S.
Colleen S.

"User Friendly at all Levels"

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface and high level of security on the site.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP is the most secure, efficient payroll system I have used to date. I highly recommend it.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good (not great) for HR needs"

What do you like best?

digital paychecks. Tracking vacation and sick days. Approving employees' timesheets.

What do you dislike?

The ping-notification doesn't work - or the process to set it up is not user-friendly.

The requirement to change password frequently.

Filling out time sheets is not user-friendly. It's a repetitive process that should be easy to replicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out the system first to see if you find it user friendly. It's a system that ALL staff interact with, so frustrations will grow exponentially.

ADP Payroll review by Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

"Not too much of an opinion but..."

What do you like best?

So far, ADP has been super prompt about sending out our pay stub information before the checks are available, making it easier for personal budgeting/finances.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not run into any issues of any kind.

ADP Payroll review by Cherrie M.
Cherrie M.

"It worked when it wanted to."

What do you like best?

I can't say that I like anything about ADP Payroll Services

What do you dislike?

The whole software. IT was so difficult to perform the smallest tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend this because I am not a big fan.

ADP Payroll review by Megan W.
Megan W.

"Easy access to my financial status at work"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see a breakdown of my hours and what I'm paid

What do you dislike?

I haven't come accross any issues for what I'm using this software for

ADP Payroll review by Elena R.
Elena R.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that I am paid for every minute I work!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I particularly dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the iPhone app for sure!

ADP Payroll review by Gutierrez M.
Gutierrez M.

"Experience with ADP"

What do you like best?

I like how it explains all the needed information about our pay.

What do you dislike?

As far as I'm using this, I'm not encountering any errors with it.

ADP Payroll review by Abby R.
Abby R.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use to get to the information needed as a employee and employer

What do you dislike?

To many programs to log in to and keep track of

"ADP Payroll Services"

What do you like best?

It provides a phenomenal benefit to have ADP accessible on my phone or tablet, in or outside the workplace. I like the freedom of accessing my W2s from a current or prior employer. Also, I much prefer paperless statements - environmentally friendly!

What do you dislike?

In my recent experience with ADP, there's not much to dislike. The dashboard is easy to use and navigate.

ADP Payroll review by Ronni J.
Ronni J.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Easy to retrieve pay statements and W-2's from multiple employers

What do you dislike?

The fingerprint technology for login security didn't work on my mobile device

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Biotechnology
G2 Crowd User in Biotechnology

"Saves so much time "

What do you like best?

Approving hours, reviewing employees weekly time sheets is easy and paychecks are always delievered on time

What do you dislike?

ADP has always been easy to use for me our company uses it for minimal purposes we strictly use ADP for payroll

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to set up each time you may have a new hire takes minimal effort to manage, etc...

G2 Crowd User

"Convenient in the Workplace"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see my hours I have clocked in for each pay period.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that the clock is always off compared to the time I get on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your punch in/outs actually go through and are recorded.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Executive Office
G2 Crowd User in Executive Office

"Great for a small to mid sized business"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly. You can create your own categories and rearrange them as your business needs.

What do you dislike?

There are too few categories for paid time off. I had to choose from the “stock” ones already offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick on boarding process.

"Great for payroll"

What do you like best?

I loved being able to clock in so easily and keep track of hours

What do you dislike?

It could be a little easier to navigate and have more help settings

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great service when looking for a way to keep up with hours.

G2 Crowd User

"Very easy and efficient "

What do you like best?

I like the minimalist design on the clock in and clock out page. It makes it very quick and easy to clock in and out each day.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not really found anything that I dislike!

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Human Resources
G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

"ADP Payroll Services Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to put in different states, and that is shows me break down of % of taxes for each category, since each state varies.

What do you dislike?

I dislike trying to include bonuses, because it’s confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it highly!

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Cosmetics
G2 Crowd User in Cosmetics

"Easy to use payroll"

What do you like best?

Can see your whole team at once when approving payroll

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while for you to run a report and then you have to refresh it in order to open it through accruals

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Facilities Services
G2 Crowd User in Facilities Services

"Makes Pay stubs so much easier"

What do you like best?

Ability to obtain tax records earlier than normal. No need to wait until February like usual.

What do you dislike?

That the information is not available as soon as it’s inputted. It would be helpful to have it once payroll is done.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions
G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions

"Convenient & Helpful"

What do you like best?

The app is helpful to have on my phone so I can clock-in to work easier, especially if I’m ever working remotely.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes run a little slowly, but overall I don’t have any complaints.

G2 Crowd User

"Great system for employee hustle and bustle work day"

What do you like best?

Keeps up with how many more vacation hours I have left and requesting off is very simple to do

What do you dislike?

No personalization of my work week would make me be aware of my hours i missed

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
G2 Crowd User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Quickly accessible anywhere"

What do you like best?

It's easy to log in and pull up my pay information when I need it

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to change your direct deposit information if you are using something other than a computer

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Restaurants
G2 Crowd User in Restaurants

"Easy access"

What do you like best?

Easy access, kept my data, i can check my tax, 401k, hours worked, w2, past and recent payroll

What do you dislike?

Change password every other time, ii dont dislike anything with adp as far as me using it

"Avoid Total Source"

What do you like best?

Payroll is reliable and documentation is timely and accurate. The 401K option has a great interface and good options.

What do you dislike?

Poor user interface. Save time clock as RUN. Poor customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Run over TotalSource

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"ADP Payroll "

What do you like best?

I like the reports that could be run out of the system; it made things easier.

What do you dislike?

It is inconvenient when the window for the program times out and closes really soon.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Retail
G2 Crowd User in Retail

"Excellent Application one stop Shop"

What do you like best?

Everything is in one place. You can access your pay check stubs, tax information

What do you dislike?

I only thing I don't like is that you can't access your pay until the of your pay date.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Newspapers
G2 Crowd User in Newspapers

"Easy to use and manage"

What do you like best?

It's easy to log in and use. It can be accessed easily on both desktops and mobile platforms, and

What do you dislike?

No access to company benefit information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Retail
G2 Crowd User in Retail

"Co manager"

What do you like best?

The easy access associates have to their paystubs

What do you dislike?

That paystubs aren’t available before the due date to notify associates of their pay before it hits their bank

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Hospitality
G2 Crowd User in Hospitality

"The best Payroll"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the easy of use that thisbsystem offers. One click and everything is sent over.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the hassle that there is in resetting passwords

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Real Estate
G2 Crowd User in Real Estate

"Feedback "

What do you like best?

Quick timely breakdown of benifits and payroll

What do you dislike?

I generally don't have any dislikes other than clocking in and out error. That is user errors.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Food & Beverages
G2 Crowd User in Food & Beverages

"Growing Pains"

What do you like best?

Otherwise, it is fairly simple for our needs.

What do you dislike?

For the shop guys who need extra simplified computer tasks, this proved quite clunky during the switchover.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods

"Nice to have in one program"

What do you like best?

I like how for the most part this program is relatively easy to use

What do you dislike?

Getting support was not the easiest for this program

"Simple Payroll"

What do you like best?

The ease of login, the tabs that take you to specific information without issue

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to changie my passwords

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods

"ADP for Convenience "

What do you like best?

It is extremely user friendly and organized.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I am very happy with ADP. I have no complaints.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Oil & Energy
G2 Crowd User in Oil & Energy

"Convenient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Convenient access to PTO hours balance.

What do you dislike?

There should be analytics features for pay and tax rates.

Learning about ADP Payroll Services?

* We monitor all ADP Payroll Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ADP Payroll Services to Similar Solutions