ADP Payroll Services

Get payroll services built for businesses your size.

Work for ADP Payroll Services?

Learning about ADP Payroll?

Compare ADP Payroll Services to Similar Solutions

ADP Payroll Services Reviews

Showing 84 ADP Payroll reviews
ADP Payroll review by Zarina S.
Zarina S.

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

What I like best about ADP is that it's very easy to use and it has a good user experience and interface so it's pretty intuitive in regards to how to use it.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about ADP, I think the only thing that could use improvement is the process during open enrollment time when you have to sign up for benefits, sometimes it gets confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think when considering a tool like ADP Payroll you have to think of the primary reason and use-case for the tool and what problems you are trying to solve and when evaluating and seeing a demo you have the account executive/solution consultant walk you through the process if you're in HR or accounts and would be using the tool to set it up for your employees and have the rep walk you through the use-experience for employees who would use it to access paycheck and benefits info.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP Payroll Services
ADP Payroll review by Presh B.
Presh B.

"ADP Payroll has been one of the most convenient ways to track and submit work hours."

What do you like best?

The best characteristic of ADP Payroll is the ease of the phone application. Using the application on my phone took less than a minute to login and clock in. Sometimes we forgot to clock in or out, but the camp director was able to easily manually submit the in and or out times.

What do you dislike?

Although one of the advantages of this program is the ease of use due to the phone application, it did not require specific location in order to allow clock in. Therefore, it would have been completely possible for employees to be dishonest about the clock in or clock out time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use time tracking (only clocking in and out) system. However, you may want to keep an eye on the employees to be sure that they are clocking in only when they are at work.

What Payroll Services solution do you use?

G2 Crowd User

"My experience with ADP so far "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the accessibility and basic paperless concept as it allows me to see when a direct deposit has been made and or is processing as well as what exactly is being deposited, what roles And hours I’m receiving payments for, as well as how much goes towards which taxes and other expenses. This is the first time I did not need to wait for a paystub to know what and why I was Getting what I was Getting and I find it quite convenient so far.

What do you dislike?

I have had coworkers with some issues, such as having different and or reasonably delayed payments, even for direct deposits. For example, the day my direct deposit had already been processed, others were still waiting or having theirs being processed. There were also some people who had not received their deposits fairly late compared to others. They noted that it had been a reoccurring thing for them and was inconvenient because they had rent and bills to pay.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Graphic Design
G2 Crowd User in Graphic Design

"Better features and usability than Paycom"

What do you like best?

The app is outstanding for the most part. I like that I can see at a glance my compensation as a pie graph (which has the option to have actual numbers hidden for privacy). I like that I can see how much PTO I have saved up vs scheduled and taken for the year. It's also really helpful to have tax information available right there in the app. I also like that I can view previous tax statements from any other employer I've worked for in the past that have used ADP for their payroll service.

What do you dislike?

In the mobile App, when requesting PTO, it automatically approves a request without my supervisor needing to do anything on his end. Apparently, this is an issue that has been brought to the attention of our ADP rep, but has not been remedied in the several months since we've been a client. Also, the PTO request function has some UX issues. For example, when selecting a week's worth of time for PTO, upon creating the request (but before submission), it will default to 1 hour per day, so it would look like I want to request only 5 hours off instead of 40 hours. So then I need to edit each day's PTO separately. Fair enough. When I tap the box to edit the hours per day where the 1 has been entered by default, the expected behavior is that the 1 would disappear when I start typing a new number... so I'm typing 8, but it inserts this after the 1, which results in 18... backspace...backspace...8... done. It's just a little thing, but it seems like this issue should be fixed.

Going deeper, if parameters could be changed at the initial stage of the PTO request, it would make the process easier and faster. So if I was requesting 5 consecutive days off, there should be an input or checkbox that allows me to set "all day" (8 hours) or a specific number of hours for each day that I'm requesting off. Maybe there could even be a setting that would allow employer admins to allow PTO in specific hourly blocks—e.g. our company allows 4 and 8 hours blocks to be taken per day. This might be more of a drop-down number selection that could have exclusions set in the backend so that only specific numbers could be selected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely have employees sign up and take advantage of using the app for self-management of withholding and direct deposit, as well as paperless paystubs.

ADP Payroll review by Chandra B.
Chandra B.

"ADP Payroll Service"

What do you like best?

I like that i can this online program from anywhere with internet. I can view how much vacation time i have left along with any paid time off that i may have. i can keep track of my weekly hours from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that i do not like about it. I use it to turn in my time and keep track of my hours. very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recomment ADP payroll to other businesses.

It helps our employees keep track of their hours worked, vacation time, pto time and you can easily view previous pay periods.

ADP Payroll review by Joanna B.
Joanna B.

"Wonderful product"

What do you like best?

Everything. All of the info is easily stored, accessed and updated as needed. There is no concern if it needs to be done from home. It is the most accurate payroll compared to the previous provider and we cannot say enough about their customer service. If there needs to be an adjustment made it can easily be done without having to ask for help/

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. This has changed everything about the way we do payroll. We never have to worry if the staff will get paid or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the way to go. Stop looking any further

G2 Crowd User

"Simple To Use Payroll Tracker"

What do you like best?

I appreciate ADP's ability to sync with our time clock hand scanner that records employee punches. I also like the ability to create specialized reports. For example, I can create a report for select work codes and roles for any specified period of time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that ADP does not link with our other system - Purely HR. In addition, the user interface feels a little outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP has a wide range of available tools - from time card tracking to 401k management and beyond. If you are a looking for an adequate all-in-one solution, ADP could be right for you.

ADP Payroll review by zuber k.
zuber k.

"ADP is the best office manager, it gives perfect & clear picture."

What do you like best?

With the help of ADP paystub is not required because we can easily track our login hours, the tax deducted and the hours which I am getting paid off. This is the best software for running the payroll

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which I dislike about ADP because this robotic function gives the exact login hours and exact productivity of an employee, ADP has benefited a lot to many companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP must be used by every company to maintain a good flow and healthy atmosphere.

ADP Payroll review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Cannot believe I took this long to switch. LOVE IT"

What do you like best?

I love that we have a dedicated person to go to if we need and that it can all be done online from anywhere I am at the time payroll needs to be submitted. I love that the money I pay for ADP is put to good use as I have had no issues since the switch

What do you dislike?

I guess it could be cheaper but I am certainly not complaining.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using anything else, switch now.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Design
G2 Crowd User in Design

"Money Is Mandatory So Make it Move"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly ADP can turn around electronic payments and maintain a work history that is accessible for both employees and employers. When using this software, I liked that it felt like I was just in Excel editing a few fields, and that resulted in my employees getting their needs met.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, my main frustration with ADP has been the delay in turn-around for first time direct deposit payments to new employees. I dislike it when new employees have to wait for a paper check for their first time, and those processing delays can create micro-hardships for new employees in transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering that ADP really sets the national standard for payroll services and processing, it's probably time to get on board!

ADP Payroll review by Fion C.
Fion C.

"ADP Payroll"

What do you like best?

It is simple and organized. I can assess the employees information and data so quickly.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to go back if you made some mistakes while working on payroll. ADP can't withhold employees payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful what you entered on ADP, when you made mistakes, It is very hard to go back and change. It helps to keep track on the tax employees and employers paid. It also provide tax forms and all other statements.

ADP Payroll review by Shannon O.
Shannon O.

"Very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the site. I think the layout is quite pleasing to the eye and I've never needed help navigating the site.

What do you dislike?

I really do not like that every time I log in, I have to reset my password. We don't need to log in very often but every time I do it seems to have an expired password.

ADP Payroll review by Ariane D.
Ariane D.

"Good if you don't use a Mac"

What do you like best?

Pretty simple to use and everything is clear. You can have all your statement at the same place. Paycheck statement but also paper to do your taxes.

What do you dislike?

If you use a Mac or Apple computer, you cannot open the statements. You have to connect with a Windows or other computer systems to have access to your statements.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting
G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Everything you Need in One Place"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is all together and streamlined. I can go back and check when an employee missed, the reason, whether it was a vacation day and it shows me how many days that employee has remaining as well as when the renewal will take place for their vacation time.

What do you dislike?

The system can be a little complicated to navigate and sometimes it is slow to complete certain tasks. I feel this could be a potential issue with any type of software but it is the only real complaint I have as of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't say enough nice things!

ADP Payroll review by Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.

"An Easy App"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access it on my laptop or phone, but prefer to have it on my phone because it's faster.

What do you dislike?

Once again, the only aspect of this app I dislike is that it makes me sign in constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would take the time to explore the features of this app to become more familiar with it.

ADP Payroll review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Payroll services at the highest level"

What do you like best?

The report writer is one of the best I've ever used. It's take the power of query writing, previously reserved attained by your business intelligence group and puts it in the hands of every-day users.

What do you dislike?

In the report writer there are hundreds of fields to choose from, it would be nice if a summary of the fields being utilized by our company was provided.

ADP Payroll review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"ADP has save my a lot of time "

What do you like best?

Access to Payroll information bi-monthly and making sure you are not under paid

What do you dislike?

actually there is nothing i really dislike, the only time was the server was down and I cannot access my payroll information. However, that situation rarely happen

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recently integration or upgrade makes the interface easier to read but I couldn't find the past W2 anymore for some reasons

G2 Crowd User

"Great Service and Great Product"

What do you like best?

Processing payroll is a breeze. Making changes to salary and health deductions poses no problems. The employee portal allows employees to access their own information and update the direct deposit without having to process it through HR, saving time and money.

What do you dislike?

We have employees in a few different states and we have had some issues with ADP collecting/paying the correct local taxes on our behalf. Their customer service is usually great, but during these times, their representatives that specialize in that department are less than friendly and less than helpful.

ADP Payroll review by Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.

"Very Effective, Can link a lot of HR information"

What do you like best?

It's easy to clock in and out, request time off for various categories (you can specify holiday, PTO, bereavement or jury duty) and I can track my hours easily with a click.

What do you dislike?

The home page isn't very attractive, but that is non essential to the working function of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's very user friendly!

ADP Payroll review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Straightforward minimalistic interface. "

What do you like best?

How each paycheck is displayed giving a complete breakdown of how much was taken out of the check and where it went (like taxes, retirement, benefits, etc.).

What do you dislike?

Benefit management can be a little confusing especially during open enrollment when everyone must make their selections for coverage.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Great payroll system for sales people"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Click to print is a nice feature. I can email documents directly from the portal. This helps cut down time on sending out my important documents.

What do you dislike?

I wish it didn't open up so many windows. Each time you click on a particular statement it opens up a new window and I can lose track of things quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having any issues with your current payroll service, look here. They make things very easy and are great people to work with!

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Veterinary
G2 Crowd User in Veterinary

"Useful over a vast range of companies."

What do you like best?

I love the intracompany communication to the user. No more scrambling its all in one app as long as the companies all use ADP.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to set everything up on the employee end. Password retrieval and account unlocking in almost impossible if they are not current employees or the company is no longer in business. Calling ADP customer service is not always an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure employees keep their passwords and log in information to save administration headaches later!

ADP Payroll review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Quick and efficient service"

What do you like best?

I like the ease and efficiency of running payroll for the office employees. ADP Payroll Services is a quick and easy way to ensure the employees are paid timely and correctly without extra firm expenses.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I dislike about ADP Payroll Services. I have never experienced any problems with the system.

G2 Crowd User

"The payroll info is easy to navigate. Clocking time in and out has some glitches."

What do you like best?

I love that I can access my payroll info anytime and anywhere. I also love how easy the site is to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The site to clock in and out seems to go down too often and it doesn't notify you in anyway. No one knows until someone looks close enough at the data to realize it is not logging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has really helped the HR Department because employees can access all their stubs and pay info on their own anytime and any place with out the help of anyone else

"Great System"

What do you like best?

The ease of access and the records are kept on file for as long as you need. It makes it easy to track employment records and verification.

What do you dislike?

Not much, there are some instances that the cutoff has not been adjusted for daylight savings time, but that was a long time ago, I'm sure this issue has been resolved by now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just don't wait until the last minute to process payroll and there shouldn't be any issues with ADP.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Very old design and functionality not to the market level"

What do you like best?

The system was very secure. This is important for a payroll system as there is a lot of confidential information there

What do you dislike?

User Interface

Limitation of functionality (e.g. compared to BambooHR)

Integration with other tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider some other options out there. If you only need a payroll system, maybe this could be your choice as the users won't need to login very often. But if you want some more powerful HRIS, which could add more flexibility and contain all employee information under one roof, you should consider the alternatives

"Payroll Services"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customer service. The employees at ADP all have very specific roles. Sometimes it would take a little while to get a project completed but in the end management was always very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Pulling reports is not the easiest. Some payroll representatives need more training but if I felt that the employee was new and did not know how to accurately help me, I could call ADP and find someone else who could.

ADP Payroll review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Easy to Use and Understand PayRoll Tool"

What do you like best?

The design and layout are very aesthetically pleasing and easy to find what you are looking for

What do you dislike?

having to log your hours the day that you need to approve the time card. It makes it difficult to get it in on time.

ADP Payroll review by Aziz S.
Aziz S.

"Simple and easy"

What do you like best?

How simple and easy it is to use. I love that it has a website and an app for Android or Apple

What do you dislike?

It can be slow sometimes to load on line

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Human Resources
G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

"Payroll made easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of submitting payroll. We pay our employees weekly and getting all ours in by Tuesday for a Friday payday was extremely stressful. With Adp I have until Thursday afternoon to submit. This has eleiviated a lot of stress in my life!

What do you dislike?

I have not found one thing that I dislike about ADP as of yet. We started using this service about two months ago and will update in the future.

ADP Payroll review by Anya P.
Anya P.

"Great payroll website - all in one place"

What do you like best?

I like how it summarizes my earnings. It's easy to use at work and at home.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it doesn't notify me by email when my paycheck has gone through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform that is easy to use.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"ADP is the Standard and Trusted Payroll Service"

What do you like best?

The app function. I can easily check all of the above via their app.

What do you dislike?

The website is not completely fool proof. It can be tricky navigating if you have never been on the site before. They could benefit from UI updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, there are no services that go beyond ADP. They have been around forever and most importantly, know what they are doing when it comes to payroll services.

ADP Payroll review by Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.

"The program has been easy to use and has an easy to display set up."

What do you like best?

What I like the best from this application, is that it is easy to use and design of it is simple.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this application.

ADP Payroll review by Colleen S.
Colleen S.

"User Friendly at all Levels"

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface and high level of security on the site.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP is the most secure, efficient payroll system I have used to date. I highly recommend it.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good (not great) for HR needs"

What do you like best?

digital paychecks. Tracking vacation and sick days. Approving employees' timesheets.

What do you dislike?

The ping-notification doesn't work - or the process to set it up is not user-friendly.

The requirement to change password frequently.

Filling out time sheets is not user-friendly. It's a repetitive process that should be easy to replicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out the system first to see if you find it user friendly. It's a system that ALL staff interact with, so frustrations will grow exponentially.

ADP Payroll review by Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

"Not too much of an opinion but..."

What do you like best?

So far, ADP has been super prompt about sending out our pay stub information before the checks are available, making it easier for personal budgeting/finances.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not run into any issues of any kind.

ADP Payroll review by Cherrie M.
Cherrie M.

"It worked when it wanted to."

What do you like best?

I can't say that I like anything about ADP Payroll Services

What do you dislike?

The whole software. IT was so difficult to perform the smallest tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend this because I am not a big fan.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Government Relations
G2 Crowd User in Government Relations

"super intuitive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that you're able to see your sick hours in real time! They update every pay period and they're easily viewed which means that you can have a really good view of your sick hours.

What do you dislike?

The system that allows for clock ins clock outs within the samew day is a little confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use it!

ADP Payroll review by Megan W.
Megan W.

"Easy access to my financial status at work"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see a breakdown of my hours and what I'm paid

What do you dislike?

I haven't come accross any issues for what I'm using this software for

ADP Payroll review by Elena R.
Elena R.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that I am paid for every minute I work!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I particularly dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the iPhone app for sure!

ADP Payroll review by Gutierrez M.
Gutierrez M.

"Experience with ADP"

What do you like best?

I like how it explains all the needed information about our pay.

What do you dislike?

As far as I'm using this, I'm not encountering any errors with it.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The easy layout, it makes it easy to use and has everything on the front page.

What do you dislike?

Some categories are very hard to locate and to be able to find. Search does not work to good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to find certain options, make the search actually find it besides saying it can't find anything.

ADP Payroll review by Abby R.
Abby R.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use to get to the information needed as a employee and employer

What do you dislike?

To many programs to log in to and keep track of

"ADP Payroll Services"

What do you like best?

It provides a phenomenal benefit to have ADP accessible on my phone or tablet, in or outside the workplace. I like the freedom of accessing my W2s from a current or prior employer. Also, I much prefer paperless statements - environmentally friendly!

What do you dislike?

In my recent experience with ADP, there's not much to dislike. The dashboard is easy to use and navigate.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

The app itself is very user friendly and support Face ID which is very convenient since my phone supports that function.

What do you dislike?

The frequently asked questions section in the app has only few questions. I hope they can constantly add on more so that people can solve their issue in a timely manner.

ADP Payroll review by Ronni J.
Ronni J.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Easy to retrieve pay statements and W-2's from multiple employers

What do you dislike?

The fingerprint technology for login security didn't work on my mobile device

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent use for payroll tracking"

What do you like best?

It’s easily accessible on mobile which makes it very suitable for modern day businesses and companies.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application can updates even more in a sense where hourly rates should be able to be tracked and easily located on the app, rather than an overall summary of the payroll.

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Biotechnology
G2 Crowd User in Biotechnology

"Saves so much time "

What do you like best?

Approving hours, reviewing employees weekly time sheets is easy and paychecks are always delievered on time

What do you dislike?

ADP has always been easy to use for me our company uses it for minimal purposes we strictly use ADP for payroll

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to set up each time you may have a new hire takes minimal effort to manage, etc...

ADP Payroll review by G2 Crowd User in Automotive
G2 Crowd User in Automotive

"Easy navi"

What do you like best?

We have no complaints... Our payroll is handled very well and customer service is very responsive when we do need assistance. Payroll is delivered timely and accurately. We would definitely recommend ADP.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes To get someone on the phone is a pain to me making cals

G2 Crowd User

"Convenient in the Workplace"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see my hours I have clocked in for each pay period.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that the clock is always off compared to the time I get on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your punch in/outs actually go through and are recorded.

Learning about ADP Payroll Services?

* We monitor all ADP Payroll Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ADP Payroll Services to Similar Solutions