ADP RUN

ADP RUN

Whether you’ve been in business for 25 years or you’re just getting started, RUN Powered by ADP® can help. They've spent countless hours — and burned through even more cups of coffee — building a smarter, simpler, and more affordable payroll, tax and HR solution to help you get back to the work that matters most to you.

Work for ADP RUN?

Learning about ADP RUN?

ADP RUN Reviews

Ask ADP RUN a Question
Showing 96 ADP RUN reviews
ADP RUN review by Ashley Bea P.
Ashley Bea P.

"Easy & Reliable Service"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to enter and review my weekly payroll online. ADP makes it easy to track employee information, payroll figures, and payroll taxes. It is so convenient to be able to enter hours worked into a spreadsheet and have all of the calculations done for you. ADP also monitors and pays our payroll tax which is one less thing we need to worry about on site.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about this product. In the past I have had a few experiences where payroll tax reporting had an error, but ADP quickly resolved any issues I was facing.

Payroll has become one of the easiest parts of the week using ADP RUN. It is so simple to just punch in hours and have all calculations and payments completed for us. If there is ever a payroll error that occurs, all it takes is one phone call and ADP is always there and willing to help resolve the issue in a kind and caring way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP RUN
ADP RUN review by Mindy T.
Mindy T.

"Makes Payroll Easy, But Not Much Else"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to customize deductions and find reports, (like Retirement Contributions, PTO, and W-2s).

What do you dislike?

I dislike the Paid Time Off portion, because it is not customized to our "add PTO on anniversary date method". The ADP system always overrides what I put in and puts in a totally random number, so I have to check every week to reset everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good, comprehensive payroll system. There are quite a few features, some useful and some hard to understand. I'm sure if you needed them and took the time to learn them, however, they would be useful.

The customer service is good, but the wait times can be very long.

Payroll and payroll taxes are much easier with RUN. We save a ton of time with ADP because they handle Workers' Comp benefits, as well as other taxes. They also alert you to deduction goals met and other important information you may need for future payrolls.

What Payroll solution do you use?

ADP RUN review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Overall Very Useful- App Version needs work "

What do you like best?

It is a great portal to be able to see and do several things at once, be it to update my timecard, view pay stubs, view vacation time, etc. It makes it easy to view and update on my own, rather than using paper time cards or checking with our bookkeeper on vacation or sick time.

What do you dislike?

I have been unsuccessful in logging in logging in online not on my work desktop computer. I tried to log in on the app once before (it was several months ago, to be fair) and it would not accept my password, and then would not let me reset it when I tried. I am only able to log in at work, and I have heard other employees at my work say the same. Also, I do not like the update with the Timecard opening in a separate webpage as it seems unnecessary and the printing function for the time card is extremely difficult to locate. Being in my mid-20s, this is not usually and issues for me, so I imagine others are having issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was unsure about the timecard change. The app is probably working better now too, but I have not checked to see.

It is much better than using a paper timecard and if the mobile app worked for me, could allow you to log previously worked hours when not in the office, for example, if I was on vacation and needed to submit my timecard. It creates greater accuracy as it alerts you when work hours do not make sense (ie if you say you ended work before you started it time-wise) and it shows you the total of hours worked per week automatically, thus taking out human error. It accurately account for vacation and sick time.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Great Payroll experience from ADP Run with great customer service and function. "

What do you like best?

ADP RUN is awesome. I have been working with ADP since 2003. During that time, I have worked on various versions with several companies. ADP RUN is by far the easiest to use. It is easy to use, logical and the help menus are very clear and concise. On rare occasion, I need to call client services and I am always pleased with the courteous and efficient service.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the reports options in the current version. I preferred the reports offered in Easypay which are now only offered as custom reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP RUN is very easy to use and efficient. The client services and help menus are clear and concise. It was very simple and easy to convert from our old payroll system to ADP RUN. ADP's conversion team and sales staff made our transition seamless. The overall ADP RUN system is a pleasure to use. I would highly recommend ADP, ADP RUN and their client services.

ADP RUN is a time saver which allows me to easily and efficiently process payroll. I save 2 to 4 hours with ADP RUN over my previous payroll provider. The alerts that popup for changes in various payroll taxes are very helpful and save time researching.

ADP RUN review by Garni G.
Garni G.

"Comprehensive and robust."

What do you like best?

The services takes care of pretty much everything. From calculating taxes to direct deposit for employees to sending out payroll checks/stubs to sending out W2/1099 statements, they take care of all the bases. And, they recently introduced free invoicing and accounting through Wave, so you can send out invoices while being logged into ADP RUN.

What do you dislike?

It can be expensive, especially for multiple employees, or if you are running multiple pay cycles per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go on their website, watch a demo of their service, and keep in mind that ADP RUN has several tiers of service. They offer much more than just basic payroll.

ADP Run takes care of our payroll issues and labor compliance issues too.

ADP RUN review by Holly S.
Holly S.

"ADP Run for small business"

What do you like best?

I love being able to run payroll the day before instead of the 3-day lead with workforce now that I used at a bigger company. The customer service wait times are also nice and never more than about 10 minutes.

What do you dislike?

The are some quirks and I do not think that it is as user-friendly as their Workforce Now product. There is a ton of manual work needed with this product, which is ok if you do not have a ton of employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great for small business with few employees. Customer services is great and their expertise is top notch.

This solves our small business payroll, ADP has a ton of resources so when you need to hire an employee in a different state it is so nice to have them as a guide of what is needed. Time is a huge benefit using ADP, we are a small business with few employees so strains on time are always there, and knowing their expertise is there is huge.

ADP RUN review by Aileen (Li-Yun) C.
Aileen (Li-Yun) C.

"Great payroll system that is good for no matter the company size!"

What do you like best?

ADP Run can set up direct pay or check to employees. In addition, ADP Run will automatically generate W2 forms and send them to individual employees. It is an excellent feature that helps small-size companies to make everything easier.

What do you dislike?

ADP Run is an excellent platform that streamlines the payroll processes. However, it did not provide enough information when linking to ERP systems, such as QuickBooks. Accountants or people who deal with the journal entries related to the payroll need to recognize and identify suitable accounts for all the transactions by themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business/company, you have to figure out an efficient and correct way to recognize all the related transactions from ADP Run. Or you should have an accounting professional to set out all the recognizing rules before starting using ADP Run. This way it will make sure you record everything correctly.

When recording the ADP Run related transactions on QuickBooks, I have to identify each accounts to correctly and fairly present the business facts.

ADP RUN review by Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

"Perfect Solution for a Small Business"

What do you like best?

ADP RUN has had all of the tools and add ons necessary to solve emerging issues as they have come up. We have tacked on various services through the years as we have needed to, and it has been great that they are available and reasonably priced. We have not had to go somewhere else for a need, we have been able to take care of it with ADP RUN.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I have is that I wish the report creating wizard was a little better. There are some reports that I would like to create myself that I either can not do, or I just can not figure out how to do it. The wizard is not that easy to use or figure out, so I am really not sure if it CAN be done, or if I just do not understand how to use it.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP has a full arsenal of tools to administer to a full range of HR, payroll, and insurance needs. We have always been able to find the solution to any problem or needs we have within their offerings.

ADP RUN has provided the resources to process payroll, handle our Workman's Comp insurance, and track time. When a new HR need comes forth, I always look to ADP first to see if they offer the service, as the service with the products we already have is seamless and customer service is great.

ADP RUN review by Jonathan E.
Jonathan E.

"The app is what Makes this awesome"

What do you like best?

The interface is snappy, easy to use and navigate and shows me everything I need quickly. The app gives me everything I need to check my paychecks and get my year end W2s. We were using Infor / Lawson for payroll before and the need for IE8/9 as the only supported browser was painful; now everything is on the app with the touch of the finger print.

What do you dislike?

From the employee perspective - The one thing I dislike about the system both online and in the app is that there is no way to quickly change bank account information or exemptions on my W4. It is very much a platform to view information not manage it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the customer service, they are not just there when you run into problems; they will have solve them before they exist.

They are great at making sure there is access to all the payroll information quickly and securely, with all features available on both website and mobile apps.

ADP RUN review by User

"ADP Run runs like a machine"

What do you like best?

The ease of the application. Easy to find the things you need when you need them. Reports are simple to run.

What do you dislike?

That there aren't self-customizable fields to collect additional data like titles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP's customer support is world class. I implemented Time and Attendance without in person support and I was sceptical. They changed my mind on how amazing phone support could be. Every agent gave me the same answer and outstanding support. There wasn't a single time that I was made feel fooligh for not knowing or being able to figure out how to do something. They truly seemed like a partner.

I use ADP Run with their Time and Attendance module - I save loads of time running payroll with these two products. Hours and PTO are already uploaded, so its as simple as reviewing and accepting.

ADP RUN review by Thita B.
Thita B.

"Best for every size of the company "

What do you like best?

1. Versatility: as it can be The best for the small size company like one employee or 5 .

2. Lots of options to add bonus vacations hours for employees

3. You don’t have to worry about any taxes to be paid to federal or state, they take care of that.

4.very low process fee and you get 3 free months for first time customer. And also gets referred gifts.

5.easy to learn and run payroll

6. Best customer service ever. Ready to help anytime and sort all your issues

What do you dislike?

Nothing to s dislike. Every feature is perfect.

Their are other low price payroll available

Running payroll for my employees. Making direct deposit to their bank account. Thus saving time to manually deposit and on the top of that, the taxes part is also taken care by the m

Administrator in Telecommunications

"Meets and exceeds business and personal releationship needs"

What do you like best?

I'm the managing member of a small business filing as an S Corp (LLC). I knew very little about payroll. My personal ADP consultant made sure I understood the whole process and what ADP could do for me. I've been an ADP customer for nearly 2 years and it has given me peace of mind knowing they've got everything under control. Thank you ADP.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is a anything I dislike. Bit one thing that comes to mind is when running payroll to make some simple changes to employees needs..it was just a little difficult to learn to modify additional tax withholding. But once I figured it out, every thing runs smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really works for my small business needs. I'm sure it scales well, too. You won't be disappointed with the service, that's for sure.

The main reason for engaging ADP in the first place was payroll. I didn't want to deal with the computations and maintaining tax deposits, etc myself. The benefit is that I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT.

ADP RUN review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Wow, bad."

What do you like best?

... I have wracked my brain and can think of nothing that recommends this product. It does provide an online tool for tracking time and attendance, but it does a BAD job of it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can log in, sometimes you cannot. Sometimes all navigation elements are present, sometimes they are not. The information architecture and navigation are terrible. This is the only tool I have ever used that comes close to challenging the SAP implementation at my previous place of employment for worst software ever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that you RUN away from ADP RUN.

It does provide an online alternative to paper forms and manually tracking time and time off, but wow would I rather go back to paper forms and manual tracking.

ADP RUN review by Tim T.
Tim T.

"ADP Run Makes the Small Business Fortune 500"

What do you like best?

I like how feature rich the entire platform is. Often times when I'm using it I'll think "I wonder if ADP can handle this for me" usually the answer is yes.

What do you dislike?

Coming from a financial background where I ran reports all day, I found this feature to be a little outdated. It would be lovely to have a more customizable reporting feature that looked a little more 2017.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would ask a local rep to come to your office to show you all the benefits of the program. They will be able to walk you through it and show you all the features and quirks of the software. It's tough to find all the useful parts of the software without a guide.

HR Reporting, Payroll Processing, Hours tracking, Document storage and compliance.

ADP RUN review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Payroll Is Simple, Despite Our More Complicated Needs"

What do you like best?

I love how easily it incorporates with QuickBooks. I've hourly and salaried employees that need be counted as Admin overhead and direct costs to specific locations, tracked by class. I also have withholdings, garnishments, and reimbursements, all of which are easy to set up in ADP and easy to automatically communicate to QuickBooks Online.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike. Anything I've not enjoyed, I just reach out to support and they walk me through a way to make it better. One thing that is annoying is that I can't generate a paper check automatically for a garnishment because I'm set up for "paperless" payroll. That is the one thing support hasn't been able to help get around. I end up just creating a payroll liability and generate the check in QuickBooks manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favor and reach out to your rep to make sure you are using all of the features. Every time I sit down with my rep, I feel like I learn about something new it can do. We're even looking to start using Workforce Now, their next step up, because I've been so pleased with the experience so far.

Payroll is so quick it saves me a ton of time. Setting up new employees is also obscenely simple. Everything from tax withholdings to direct deposits are done in 2 minutes, max. Once I get the time clock set up, payroll will be even quicker. Such a timesaver that I don't need to hire an HR person or additional accounting person.

ADP RUN review by Tegan J.
Tegan J.

"Simple to use, limited functionality"

What do you like best?

The product is pretty user friendly. I am not particularly tech savvy but I can navigate the product pretty easily, and send requests easily. The calendar view is really nice to validate that all upcoming PTO requests have been submitted.

What do you dislike?

It annoys me that I frequently have to change my password for this product. Even my bank account doesn't make me change my password as frequently as ADP does. I would like to receive notifications when requests have been approved. Right now, requests go into the system, and I never hear from them again. Also, I cannot submit partial floating holiday requests. I need to use an entire floating holiday at a time, and sometimes, that's just not how I want to submit my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is great for tracking PTO and other time off requests. It's also great for showing holiday schedules. The calendar feature is definitely the most helpful for this.

We use ADP for our benefits software. We use it to request time off, post about upcoming holidays, pay stubs, etc. It's basically the main HR portal we use at work.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Frustration heaped upon frustration"

What do you like best?

With the Time & Attendance solution (separate?), it pushes our staff hours over seamlessly which is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

It's broken in more than one way. While we were sold on the upgrade to Time & Attendance with the promise it could handle a Salary Non-Exempt pay type, the ADP side can NOT handle it. It creates extra lines of overtime for each employee of that pay type and assigns their salary to the overtime rate compensation field (instead of the hourly rate equivalent), awarding thousands and thousands of dollars of OT to one employee in one pay period if you don't catch it. Support hides behind a firewall. Someone will tell you it's being worked on, but there's no way to get a status of when it will be fixed. You never get to communicate directly with the tech team, the message is passed along thru client services. The reporting is terrible. And when you express your frustration with a system that is letting you down, the answer is always that you should double down on their services by upgrading. Instead of them making it easy to export a 401k report suitable to pass along to our TPA, they suggest you just give them your 401k business as a solution to the integration issues. Each product in the ADP family, well, the product up the chain, their team nods their heads with understanding at your frustration, but never acknowledges that they too are ADP while acknowledging your pain over an inferior product. It's really weird.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The current parties I'm talking with who are trying to get me to upgrade to Work Force Now are pretty clearly dissing ADP Run so I'm not sure there's much to endorse. And previously the ADP Run folks were dissing the old version of the product we were on which compelled me to ask, well where have you all been as our partners on this? Why are you acting surprised that we're on this old product and no wonder we're dissatisfied? If your needs are simple and your employee count low, it's doable. At more than 50 employees, I think the extra work it creates starts to become burdensome.

None.

ADP RUN review by User

"Adp Run Give It A Try"

What do you like best?

We have been with Adp since the 1980's that says a lot of what we like about Adp and other payroll services. There newest software appeals to us because it gives us the freedom to be able to access so many different payroll reports online and no more use of paper being sent to us. We as they say write our own ticket. We also love the fact that you don't have to call in payroll but you can do it online something we have no yet done but our in the process of doing that saves time and is easy for myself.

What do you dislike?

Nothing when we have had a problem Adp addresses it asap or financially takes care of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that they consider going with Adp Run as it would save them money and time. Also there is so much enjoyment in being able to have the freedom to go online and get reports in your own time frame.

The benefits are saving time as I stated previously of not having to call Adp for reports I can go on online and find any report I need and print it out.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Extremely Useful"

What do you like best?

The portal for administrators is clean, easy to use, and chat support is available quickly and easily. In addition to the payroll functions that are advertised, there are underlying HR systems that you can tap into and use for an additional monthly fee. The ability to use the larger scale employee handbook builder for my smaller scale business was completely worth it! I not only got a great service to use on a weekly basis for payroll, I picked up invaluable HR assistance that I might not have even attempted researching unless this service was offered.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reporting feature doesn't have enough detail to suit my needs, but the custom reports are too intricate/detailed for me to consider them easy. Therefore being stuck in the middle means that I get neither "easy to use" or "lots of information"

Recommendations to others considering the product

See what you think about the cost effectiveness of the product after you have taken into account the time you save (both you and your employees) administering from one central portal.

Simplified the payroll processing workflow for me as I run the payroll remotely from a different location than where the employees enter their hours/etc. The ease of use has been fantastic and the support from the sales reps just increase the value.

ADP RUN review by Mark K.
Mark K.

"Excellent resource for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy payroll input. Automatically calculates payroll, including taxes, deductions, overtime. They handle all state and federal tax obligations for us and submit all necessary paperwork.

Once payroll is submitted, ADP overnights stubs to the office. This product allows us to direct deposit to employees' accounts without worrying about missing checks.

What do you dislike?

The to-do on the dashboard can be a pain to remove sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Several tools and features, including more in-depth HR support that we haven't fully implemented yet.

Payroll and everything human services related to payroll are handled by ADP Run. Employees can get copies of their own documents directly with ADP and we do not have to worry about mistakes.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"General Manager"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and how easy it is to figure things out without customer care support. I think it's important that the interface is user friendly because if it wasn't the client will be needing to call their representative all the time.

What do you dislike?

On the Mobile app, I dont think its necessary that the future payroll dates are on there because I accidentally processed the same payroll for two different dates.

I realized I can learn a lot about the Washington State's tax information. When I first started, I wasn't really aware of all the tax laws for Washington State, but the relationship I have with my representative, makes it really easy and comfortable to go to.

ADP RUN review by Lisa B.
Lisa B.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is remarkable. The longest I've waited was about 15 minutes for a representative. Each person I have talked with has been polite, courteous and knowledgeable about the product.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is not intuitive. I can't customize it. When I print reports, they printout doesn't seem well-organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works really well for us as a small company (just over 30 people). I am hoping to expand our use of the options available to us through ADP Run.

Payroll

ADP RUN review by Brian D. M.
Brian D. M.

"ADP Made it Easy"

What do you like best?

ADP RUN puts payroll, HR, Hiring, Firing and other valuable resources under on roof, and all for a competitive price. We moved from PayChex to ADP after doing a side-by-side comparison in features and pricing. PayChex had significant start-up fees just to sign up for disjointed services that were part of the ADP RUN solution as a whole. This includes time tracker, HR and auto onboarding. The difference was very large. ADP RUN make payroll a snap. A good UI is there to make navigation easy to do.

What do you dislike?

The HR feature does provide job descriptions, but I found many of them to be VERY generic. To the point that you are writing most yourself. Otherwise, it's a competitive service/system to others on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put it side-by-side with other like vendors. I believe you'll find their willingness to work with you through both technology and pricing.

ADP allows us to track our consultants time, drop it in payroll, make all state and federal tax deposits in a timely fashion and also helps with HR servicing.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great for a do it yourself-er, not for me"

What do you like best?

ADP RUN is an easy use system that lets you do all the work. In fact that's what I like best, if you want control, and I mean full control of absolutely everything, then ADP RUN is the right product for you.

What do you dislike?

While I appreciate having control, I prefer products that allow for reminders on when to process payroll and are more automated. I really disliked having to do absolutely everything myself with limited (if any) support from ADP at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the cheapest product available and if you have time to double check yourself each month then it would be a possible option. For me I needed more support and less "do it yourself" which is why I used ADP to begin with.

We needed to run payroll for a client and tried out ADP RUN. While the user interface is fine, in the end I moved to a different product as there was no return on investment with ADP. But it is cheap so if cost is a consideration it could be a good option for others.

"ADP is AWESOME"

What do you like best?

I love the ADP RUN interface. After using several different payroll companies, we finally decided to splurge and spend a little more on ADP and it has been worth every penny. They have fantastic customer service and their system is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to figure out who to talk to at ADP because the company is so large but they are always willing to help point you in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the whole platform! There are so many helpful services offered through RUN. Not only is the payroll interface extremely easy to use and nice to look at but the HR411 service has proven invaluable at my company. They are always helpful with best practices and ways to remain compliant with federal and local laws. You can set up robust employee profiles to keep all of the information in one place instead of having things spread through out a server or physical personnel files. I have been thrilled with ADP since day one!

As our company has grown, it has become increasingly difficult to keep track of payroll and HR and ADP RUN has provided solutions to these problems by building out a robust payroll and HR center where everything can be stored and accessed when needed.

ADP RUN review by Jessica R.
Jessica R.

"my experience with ADP Run"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of the service. Its extremely accessible and with 197 people employed here so being able to have it mobile is best for us. Employees have 24/7 access to their profile so that they can stay on top of their time and hours to make sure their checks are correct. They know exactly how much vacation time they have with just one click.

What do you dislike?

For some one like me that has admin rights I can not download both the normal ADP and the one for admin on my phone so that limits me a little in doing my job. When I work remote it wont allow me to access the same sites on my phone as my desk top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

not at this time!

Keeping all information as up to date as possible and trying to streamline several processes that are in place right now.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Great for a small to midsize business"

What do you like best?

The set up was simple. They have an acquisition team the helps set up the company untilyou have the hand of the site.

Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There were only a few paid time off options to choose from. Also after the anniversary date of ge employee it automatically added all days to their new days. Making it hard to discern what they had no longer used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s very user friendly. When there were mistakes or issues, I used ADP chat and they fixed them timely. This happened a lot when I had to do pay reversals.

We were wiring money to employees and needed a system to do direct deposit and remit taxes to appropriate entities.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great for a small company!"

What do you like best?

The website is so easy to use! Whether I am doing a payroll run, calling in manual checks or just checking a tax report it is all right there and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn't anything I dislike with ADP or the ADP run program.

We recently started and IRA deduction through ADP. We have been meaning to do it for awhile and then when ADP came to us and said it will be easy, we said now is the time. And they were right! It's easy and employees are now saving for their retirement.

ADP RUN review by Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.

"Perfect Payroll Program"

What do you like best?

I can manage all of our company's payroll needs all in one place. Very user friendly. The HR features are really great also. This helps make sure that I keep my business protected and that I am following all laws and regulations.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is sometimes hard to find and get a hold of. There are long hold times. The representatives are usually really helpful though. They did recently implement live chat which is nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth every penny!

time keeping, benefits management, and payroll processing

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Switched to ADP after poor experience"

What do you like best?

The layout is very easy to read and user friendly

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, it seems to be working perfectly for my needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we tranferred our data from our previous provider, some of the personal employee information failed to transfer, so we were rushing last minute to manually insert everyone's salary amount, banking and routing numbers which was a little stressful on a time crunch. But it ended up working out and has been good since implementation. I would just give yourseld plenty of time to make sure everything is set up before your anticipated pay date

We needed something with a better onboarding and payroll tracking interface, and this proved to be a better value for the price than other software

ADP RUN review by Administrator

"Definitely old fashioned, but works well"

What do you like best?

Support is always very helpful, although wait times are never less than 45 minutes (often 5 hours). Its organized and keeps us running payroll every couple of weeks.

What do you dislike?

The website is so old looking. It could be so much more visually pleasing, but it works fine so it's not the end of the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A large part of it is manually entered if the employees work on comission

Able to run payroll without fail every two weeks.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very Happy Using ADP Run"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of this product. I use ADP Run for payroll processing of two different companies, and it's intuitive and easy to do what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really. Overall, I've been VERY happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I currently handle the payroll for three companies. Two of the three companies use ADP Run. I use Paychex for the other company. I also used ADP PayExpert for many years. My experience with Paychex is new (only two months long), but my current opinion is that I would have preferred to stay with ADP. Their system is robust and provides me everything I need in a very easy to follow application. Implementation has always been pretty good, and support with ADP has always been very, very good. I would highly recommend their software.

The business problem that we solve by using ADP Run is the outsourcing of the payroll and the payroll tax filings. ADP does a great job handling all of this for us.

"ADP one stop shop "

What do you like best?

Adp is a one stop shop for all your payroll and HR needs

What do you dislike?

The time sheet system needs some updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customize as much as you can it makes a world of difference

Adp takes the guesswork out of all deductions and payroll taxes the even file for you . Saves time and money .The HR part is very user friendly . they also send you emails and alerts when laws are about to change its great !

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Great"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. I can do anything I need to do for payroll purposes through ADP RUN.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the entire screen at once and not have to scroll back and forth on the main payroll processing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent user friendly source.

Before I paid a company to file my payroll and they always made errors. Now I don't have to deal with that. I do it myself.

ADP RUN review by User in Computer Software

"An effective way to get payroll "

What do you like best?

The fact that everything is done electronically, no more paper forms, no more paper pay stubs, everything ready for download in one place on the cloud. I can access my paycheck and see the percentages on taxes, retirement contribution, or anything else with easy charts.

What do you dislike?

So far the new ADP is better than the old version. Nothing yet.

Facility in payroll. The benefits on the end user for me is that I can see if there are any errors immediately and can have HR correct them as needed. I also do not bombard them with questions about PTO or other related payroll questions as the breakdown is easy.

"Very easy payroll"

What do you like best?

Very quick to use and all the reporting is handled for me.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything offhand that I can say I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and they have excellent friendly support. Take advantage of the HR training as it is well done.

As a small business owner, I don't have time for everything. Rather than pay my accountant or hire a part timer, using ADP was easy and less expensive. Makes even more sense as the business adds employees.

ADP RUN review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"ADP RUN makes it easy to run my business"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access it from anywhere with a computer to run my payroll on time. My employees are able to access everything they need with the ADP app.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about ADP run

Using the core HR portion ADP run has helped me spend more time growing my business instead of writing employee handbooks from scratch. Getting to talk to a person with any HR question it's very beneficial as well.

ADP RUN review by Administrator

"Solid Payroll for Small Business"

What do you like best?

RUN offers a very easy to use system that is easy to use even if you haven't run payroll previously.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike about it, if you're looking for any type of advanced calculations, run would not be the product for you. It's easy to use for mom and pop type shops. Data entry is easy, as well as importing data from another ADP solution.

ADP RUN provides a solid payroll solution for smaller business, specifically around those that do not have many advanced calculations. Basic payroll such as just normal daily OT and weekly OT are the best to run on ADP RUN.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Whenever I have a question, the customer service people have an answer. It may take a few transfers, but I always get the answer I need.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a few transfers to get to the right support person.

We do payroll through ADP. It is a huge time saver both in terms of processing payroll and for keeping up with tax and other changes. We are a virtual company so having that kind of resource is invaluable.

ADP RUN review by Natalie G.
Natalie G.

"ADP Run Review "

What do you like best?

This online payroll service does not charge an additional fee for running taxes in more than one state.

What do you dislike?

Although the company offers many help and support resources, it does not assign you a dedicated account specialist.

ADP’s online payroll program, ADP RUN, offers thorough payroll features. You have access to over 30 reports that you can view online, download, print off as PDFs or export to Excel. The program integrates with other commonly used accounting and payroll software, such as QuickBooks. Other great features include state unemployment insurance and poster compliance. You can take care of your employees as well as make sure your business is up to date with necessary regulations.

ADP RUN review by Abby R.
Abby R.

"Great resource for both employee and employer "

What do you like best?

It is one place where anyone can go and check all of their work information, such as pay rate, date started, direct deposit information, company policies, and a bunch more. You can estimate taxes and withholdance.

What do you dislike?

That there is three different website to sign in to for different things. If you could sign in to one place and handle all

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program to have for employees.

N/A

ADP RUN review by Krystal T.
Krystal T.

"Easy and efficient payroll system!"

What do you like best?

Great platform if you want to get payroll done quickly and efficiently. This platform isn't fancy, but very user friendly and intuitive. This software gets the job done! Also, if you need support, their call center techs are very helpful!

What do you dislike?

At times you will realize its limitations if you want it to act more like an HRIS.

Quick, efficient payroll!

ADP RUN review by Erin H.
Erin H.

"Payroll is a breeze"

What do you like best?

You can track your employees hours and issue the pay

What do you dislike?

Hard to get ahold of customer support; a little glitchy

Recommendations to others considering the product

overall good

Payroll, HR

ADP RUN review by Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

"Easy And Minimal Effort"

What do you like best?

I use the phone app and press a button. Viola! Payroll completed!

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Even when we encounter an issue, it’s usually solved before I have to stress over it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support is amazing. They even run you through a course so you understand the system.

I’m a very busy professional. I don’t have time to spare trying to calculate payroll. Retrieving employee records is very easy.

Administrator in Law Practice

"Makes running payroll easy"

What do you like best?

We can customize each payroll, have employees enter time electronically, and make exceptions to our general payroll and schedule as needed.

What do you dislike?

As with any system, there are hiccups in getting things set up, and occasionally we've had issues getting ADP to code deductions for employee benefits correctly.

Overall, using ADP RUN has allowed us to save time running our payroll, and that's made life much easier.

Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Easily Communicates Across Time and Payroll"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that the T&A communicates seamlessly with Payroll. The system is very user friendly, and inexpensive for a non profit of our size.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better punch in and out functionality from the app.

Tracking of time off, efficiency and accuracy with reporting time and allocating across many job codes.

"Happy with the Service"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to worry about payroll. ADP takes care of everything and allows me to focus on running our business!!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike! Works great!

I'm able to focus on what I do best and that is NOT running numbers for payroll. I have peace of mind knowing this is taken care of!

ADP RUN review by Shirley P.
Shirley P.

"ADP Payroll"

What do you like best?

Every time I call service is AMAZING!!!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I have had no problems w/ them...

Paying my employees and timekeeping.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"ADP RUN Is the Greatest!"

What do you like best?

I like ADP RUN. It's easy to use. It takes me no time at all to do the payroll. The report are easy to access and download. I especially like the new bundle of three reports - Liability, Detail and Summary. Very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of a thing I dislike about ADP RUN!

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP RUN is easy. From running the payroll to downloading the General Ledgers into Quickbooks. ADP RUN is a joy to work with.

ADP RUN provides mostly time saving benefits. As mentioned above, payroll is a snap with ADP RUN.

ADP RUN review by Melissa R S.
Melissa R S.

"Great payroll software"

What do you like best?

That it is in the cloud and backups my information automatically.

What do you dislike?

The cost of it is the one thing that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Run as it is easy and convenient to use and ADP does all the work.

My payroll filing and compliance is done timely and accurately.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Paper & Forest Products
Administrator in Paper & Forest Products

"Highly recommend "

What do you like best?

I love the ease and efficiency of using ADP. Customer service is always knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes have wished to be able to customize reports a little easier and with different paramaters

Recommendations to others considering the product

You wI'll wonder how you ever did business without it!

We use ADP for payroll. Have greatly benefitted from not having to worry about filing tax forms, w2's etc.

"ADP Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of running payroll and the end of the year tax documents that are provided for employees.

What do you dislike?

The inability to process a payroll the day of, in case I forget on a Thursday evening and need a deposit made on Friday.

None. Mostly just helps with filing taxes at end of the year.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Great support"

What do you like best?

ADP has the best customer service. Whenever I call in for support to help using the system or updating the company information, or to ask about tax payments, I get just the answers I need to make my payroll information most accurate.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I really dislike...including the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to set up and use. Plus great customer support.

I like it that I could use ADP to accurately see how much cash I need at each pay period. It helps me maximize payroll and minimize year-end tax payment.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the long-term access to reports and timely processing.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate the way the timing of direct deposit works to pay people quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

I have an easy option to run payroll for my employees and also to keep track of my taxes, deductions, and payment.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Good small-mid sized solution"

What do you like best?

I have years of working with the ADP team including the RUN platform. Consistent quality of service/explanation of features and tiers.

What do you dislike?

RUN has limited flexibility compared to full ADP products and some entries (such as other compensation) must be reported manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate complexity of payroll needs (witholdings/deductions/non-salary comp such as use of company vehicle, etc) before choosing among the ADP programs. RUN is a great small-medium solution.

PAyroll and TAx reporting to EDD and Fed agencies, year end W2 management.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Payroll Resource"

What do you like best?

I like everything in one place and being able to edit employee files and numbers if need be. I like the reports it generates and it is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to other users because it is so user friendly and the support is great. Everything is all in one place which makes it easy to read and generate reports.

We are able to have all information in one place. Provides for a quick and easy transaction.

ADP RUN review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"It is easy and fast to use and update."

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly. One of he best features is the ability to do a manual check using run to calculate and then have it added into the next payroll.

What do you dislike?

Since I don't have the fastest internet service it is sometimes painful to switch from payroll to employees to reports. Other than that which is not really an adp problem I don't dislike anything.

running payroll through a payroll company does my taxes and also gives me the ability to use pay by pay for workmans comp.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to use platform and gets the job done"

What do you like best?

It's very straight forward and easy to use. Inputting employees and managing health care is very easy and the UI is exceptional.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is sub-par, there's no training or implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve customer service and implementation

Payroll & healthcare

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Excelent Service!"

What do you like best?

This is a simple program to use. It has enabled us to pay our employees easily.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes with ADP RUN. Whenever I may have an issue, I can call the Customer Care, and get it solved immediately. Their service team is very responsive, and you almost always connect to them immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with ADP right away. I doubt you will encounter any issues with them.

Easy and simple way to pay employees.

"Payroll made easy!"

What do you like best?

The process to sign up was VERY easy. ADP took care of most of the process. Adding new employees is VERY easy. Saved me time and money

What do you dislike?

The referral program could be easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

More time to manage my business because payroll is so easy/fast.

ADP RUN review by Kailash P.
Kailash P.

"Good Prodcut"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use

I love the ADP RUN interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far so good. There are very few things so seemless

Recommendations to others considering the product

this product is doing exactly what it should do

Payroll and Tax

ADP RUN review by Christine K.
Christine K.

"Using ADP has made payroll a stress free job"

What do you like best?

Questions regarding payroll are answered

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say. ADP RUN works for me - no dislike

Making sure all taxes are submitted to the state and fed - have made it easier for me to concentrate on growing my business.

ADP RUN review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"ADP is great "

What do you like best?

Any time I have any issues ADP is quick to correct them posthaste.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not experienced any negatives with ADP

ADP eliminates the need for a full time HR employee and saves time and money.

ADP RUN review by Martha B.
Martha B.

"Easy to-use software!"

What do you like best?

I love having the ease of processing my payroll very easily in under 5 minutes! Especially with 2 locations!

What do you dislike?

The fees :( I feel they are high even after being a customer for 5 years

None

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"A good solid software that does what it is supposed to do."

What do you like best?

As a major vendor in the payroll industry, ADP does all of the things that you would expect from a payroll processor. You have tons of features and way to track your employees, especially on the newest version, WorkForceNow.

What do you dislike?

One of the issues that we have run into is the lack of flexibility at certain points. One example is that the software has the ability to use work flows for approval processing, but they are not very robust and/or capable of being modified to fit our particular needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to ask very specific questions about your needs.

We are solving the need to process in house and track large amounts of data. This allows us to focus on the people of the organization instead of the processing and keep our HR headcount lower.

ADP RUN review by Executive Sponsor in Commercial Real Estate
Executive Sponsor in Commercial Real Estate

"The Go To Payroll Solutions Company"

What do you like best?

They answer the phone and solve your issues. Always professional and make sure you are satisfied.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any negative issues with ADP. All has been very positive.

Payroll, 401k, Taxes

ADP RUN review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Satisfied Small Business Ower"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of the online reports available.

What do you dislike?

Have not had any issues currently and have been using ADP for over a year

Quickly able to calculate payroll

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine
Administrator in Alternative Medicine

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to find everything I need. From forms for hiring, to employee pay-stubs that they misplaced, and tasks to do.

What do you dislike?

Probably the cost vs the amount of services I need from ADP. Old tasks and "to do" cannot be deleted my me. I have to call in to removed an "extra payroll pay period" that was never run.

Pay stubs, deposits, etc

ADP RUN review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of my paychecks online with ease.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty finding W2 forms. Not much else is disliked.

Paychecks

ADP RUN review by Kraig H.
Kraig H.

"I thought this product is doing exactly what it should do. It is fantastic"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use and how well everyone around my workplace likes APD Run.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any issues with this product. It does exactly what it should do and makes life easier for us at work.

It just gives the employers easier access to their accounts and is very user friendly.

Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Great and User Friendly Software"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use. Straight forward.

What do you dislike?

Navigation could be a little easier but not too big a deal.

Online time tracking and payroll processing

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Arts and Crafts
Administrator in Arts and Crafts

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

This service is extremely intuitive and easy to use

What do you dislike?

The pricing is higher than I like and higher than an equivalent service from Square.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to research other less costly payroll services but be sure to include a look at the support structure.

An easy way to run payroll and meet all the many regulations without having to research them in detail.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"It’s okay"

What do you like best?

When I need something or have a question, great customer service

What do you dislike?

The website is SLOW and clunky. The pages require you to flip to the next when I would rather be able to scroll. There have been some very recent updates that have improved my other complaints.

Running payroll for a small company. The price is right.

ADP RUN review by Satara S.
Satara S.

"Nature Environmental"

What do you like best?

Contacts are always respectful and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not having a good guide for the health care side of things.

ADP RUN review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"adp review"

What do you like best?

It is the ease of use online from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything that I dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a good Rep that is attentive and responsive.

It solved the "so many payroll clients and not enough time" problem. Ease of use and commissions are a bonus.

ADP RUN review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"ADP Run is very user friendly"

What do you like best?

ease of use - ADP Run is very user friendly and easy to learn and use

What do you dislike?

cost of use - I use ADP RUN, but I think if is expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

before RUN I used ADP and RUN at my job. now I use in my own business

save time

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Needs an Upgrade"

What do you like best?

Simple to input people in and run payroll.

What do you dislike?

Although simple it doesn't have features that are handy to management a lot of people. If you want that feature there is a extra cost per person and must use their software that adds quite a bit of $$. Running the payroll is costly per session too.

Managing a mass amount of contractors without adding too much cost.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Review of the ADP program"

What do you like best?

ADPi is easy for data entry and navigation.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all...I like the organized framework.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ADP Un due to its ease to learn and navigate through the program. Reports were an ease.

ADP Not t many issues nothing worth complaing

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"run from ADP Run ...."

What do you like best?

I do not like anything about this payroll platform

What do you dislike?

everything is outdated and it is so hard and takes so long to run reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider work force now!!

we have left RUN for WFN so that problem has been solved

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"ADP"

What do you like best?

I really like the mobile accessibility of the system

What do you dislike?

System errors from time to time caused information to be temporarily unavailable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will find the service easy to access from any desktop or mobile device.

The system was easy to use and I appreciated the organization of information for each employee.

"Makes payroll easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Can set up payroll anytime of day or night. Great reports.

What do you dislike?

One issue I had has not yet been resolved and goes back to over a year ago.

Not having to file some of the tax forms.

ADP RUN review by User in Financial Services

"Moderately OK experience - Wouldn't recommend but wouldn't bash on it either"

What do you like best?

Good Payroll Detail reports

Easy and simple employee input

Simple benefits deductions management

What do you dislike?

Lacking advanced functionality for benefits managment

It lags sometimes and I have to restart applications

Used for payroll detail summary purposes - easier to implement and maintain than Workforce now, especially if you don't have a dedicated payroll manager

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Customer Care"

What do you like best?

The wonderful customer service and quick response.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point except maybe sometimes a problem with multi states taxes that are closed down.

I don't have to worry about all the different states that I have employees in.

"Customer Service Oriented"

What do you like best?

Hands on approach by our representative, very helpful and goal oriented for ease of use

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet the program was put into use seemlessly

Easy to use efficient payroll processing. Very intuitive and time saving

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"ADP Review "

What do you like best?

Website is easy to use to enter payroll & pull up reports

What do you dislike?

We had two meetings scheduled to review our account but they were cancelled.

Less time to enter payroll. Easy to find reports or information needed.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Consistent, not too difficult, support is excellent"

What do you like best?

Simple and supported. Consistent routines. Reports are complete

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Everything works well. If I have issues, support helps

Recommendations to others considering the product

Size of company matters. Try it first and see if appropriate

Keeps my payroll simple

ADP RUN review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Workflow was easy to follow. Micromanaged a lot though."

What do you like best?

Screens easy to read/use.

Reports easy to create.

What do you dislike?

Sales staff VERY pushy.

Not as simple to set up new pays as other payroll systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a product that is always changing and upgrading. The sales staff will try to sell aspects of it that you do not use. I have had both great and terrible experiences with customer service.

Nothing that our pervious payroll system didn't do just as well.

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Simplified payroll "

What do you like best?

Simple and quick , so easy ti navigate thru the mobile app! Access to the info when needed

What do you dislike?

Nothing actually, eveeything is in place and east to work on

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"CONTROLLER"

What do you like best?

THE PROCESS IS STREAMLINED TO BE EASY FOR ANYONE TO USE

What do you dislike?

THE CONTINUAL CALLS FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED

WE USE ADP FOR TIME AND ATTENDANCE THRU ACTUAL PAYROLL

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Owner"

What do you like best?

Interface and customer service interactions

What do you dislike?

Initial set-up - we should have had vacation policy in place

Recommendations to others considering the product

More support and training

Payroll; not using other services currently

ADP RUN review by Agency in Events Services
Agency in Events Services

"Check "

What do you like best?

Excelente when ever I call to do the payroll the call is short

What do you dislike?

None truly I have no dislike every thing is good

Check stuff

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"jna"

What do you like best?

that i dont have to do anything and keeps up with paying taxes in

What do you dislike?

cant say that i have anything to complain about

taxes payed

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Prompt and immThey take grea tcare of meediate attention

What do you dislike?

Nothing you got the best service that you can do and it is great

None

"Quick and seemless"

What do you like best?

Customer Support always available and very knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

The Mobile app has limited features for use

on the go access

ADP RUN review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Sr Accountant"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and reports and employee usage

What do you dislike?

nothing all works as it should - no problems

payroll

"customer service"

What do you like best?

Pleasant and courteous customer service.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. everything is satisfactory

update employee status. offered savings opportunity

Learn more about ADP RUN

ADP RUN Videos

Learning about ADP RUN?

* We monitor all ADP RUN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.