ADP RUN

ADP RUN

Whether you’ve been in business for 25 years or you’re just getting started, RUN Powered by ADP® can help. They've spent countless hours — and burned through even more cups of coffee — building a smarter, simpler, and more affordable payroll, tax and HR solution to help you get back to the work that matters most to you.

Work for ADP RUN?

Learning about ADP RUN?

ADP RUN Reviews

Ask ADP RUN a Question
Showing 87 ADP RUN reviews
ADP RUN review by <span>Mindy T.</span>
Mindy T.

Makes Payroll Easy, But Not Much Else

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to customize deductions and find reports, (like Retirement Contributions, PTO, and W-2s).

What do you dislike?

I dislike the Paid Time Off portion, because it is not customized to our "add PTO on anniversary date method". The ADP system always overrides what I put in and puts in a totally random number, so I have to check every week to reset everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good, comprehensive payroll system. There are quite a few features, some useful and some hard to understand. I'm sure if you needed them and took the time to learn them, however, they would be useful.

The customer service is good, but the wait times can be very long.

Payroll and payroll taxes are much easier with RUN. We save a ton of time with ADP because they handle Workers' Comp benefits, as well as other taxes. They also alert you to deduction goals met and other important information you may need for future payrolls.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP RUN
ADP RUN review by <span>Garni G.</span>
Garni G.

Comprehensive and robust.

What do you like best?

The services takes care of pretty much everything. From calculating taxes to direct deposit for employees to sending out payroll checks/stubs to sending out W2/1099 statements, they take care of all the bases. And, they recently introduced free invoicing and accounting through Wave, so you can send out invoices while being logged into ADP RUN.

What do you dislike?

It can be expensive, especially for multiple employees, or if you are running multiple pay cycles per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go on their website, watch a demo of their service, and keep in mind that ADP RUN has several tiers of service. They offer much more than just basic payroll.

ADP Run takes care of our payroll issues and labor compliance issues too.

What Payroll solution do you use?

ADP RUN review by <span>Holly S.</span>
Holly S.

ADP Run for small business

What do you like best?

I love being able to run payroll the day before instead of the 3-day lead with workforce now that I used at a bigger company. The customer service wait times are also nice and never more than about 10 minutes.

What do you dislike?

The are some quirks and I do not think that it is as user-friendly as their Workforce Now product. There is a ton of manual work needed with this product, which is ok if you do not have a ton of employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great for small business with few employees. Customer services is great and their expertise is top notch.

This solves our small business payroll, ADP has a ton of resources so when you need to hire an employee in a different state it is so nice to have them as a guide of what is needed. Time is a huge benefit using ADP, we are a small business with few employees so strains on time are always there, and knowing their expertise is there is huge.

ADP RUN review by <span>Aileen (Li-Yun) C.</span>
Aileen (Li-Yun) C.

Great payroll system that is good for no matter the company size!

What do you like best?

ADP Run can set up direct pay or check to employees. In addition, ADP Run will automatically generate W2 forms and send them to individual employees. It is an excellent feature that helps small-size companies to make everything easier.

What do you dislike?

ADP Run is an excellent platform that streamlines the payroll processes. However, it did not provide enough information when linking to ERP systems, such as QuickBooks. Accountants or people who deal with the journal entries related to the payroll need to recognize and identify suitable accounts for all the transactions by themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business/company, you have to figure out an efficient and correct way to recognize all the related transactions from ADP Run. Or you should have an accounting professional to set out all the recognizing rules before starting using ADP Run. This way it will make sure you record everything correctly.

When recording the ADP Run related transactions on QuickBooks, I have to identify each accounts to correctly and fairly present the business facts.

ADP RUN review by <span>Elizabeth B.</span>
Elizabeth B.

Perfect Solution for a Small Business

What do you like best?

ADP RUN has had all of the tools and add ons necessary to solve emerging issues as they have come up. We have tacked on various services through the years as we have needed to, and it has been great that they are available and reasonably priced. We have not had to go somewhere else for a need, we have been able to take care of it with ADP RUN.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I have is that I wish the report creating wizard was a little better. There are some reports that I would like to create myself that I either can not do, or I just can not figure out how to do it. The wizard is not that easy to use or figure out, so I am really not sure if it CAN be done, or if I just do not understand how to use it.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP has a full arsenal of tools to administer to a full range of HR, payroll, and insurance needs. We have always been able to find the solution to any problem or needs we have within their offerings.

ADP RUN has provided the resources to process payroll, handle our Workman's Comp insurance, and track time. When a new HR need comes forth, I always look to ADP first to see if they offer the service, as the service with the products we already have is seamless and customer service is great.

ADP RUN review by <span>Jonathan E.</span>
Jonathan E.

The app is what Makes this awesome

What do you like best?

The interface is snappy, easy to use and navigate and shows me everything I need quickly. The app gives me everything I need to check my paychecks and get my year end W2s. We were using Infor / Lawson for payroll before and the need for IE8/9 as the only supported browser was painful; now everything is on the app with the touch of the finger print.

What do you dislike?

From the employee perspective - The one thing I dislike about the system both online and in the app is that there is no way to quickly change bank account information or exemptions on my W4. It is very much a platform to view information not manage it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the customer service, they are not just there when you run into problems; they will have solve them before they exist.

They are great at making sure there is access to all the payroll information quickly and securely, with all features available on both website and mobile apps.

Learn more about ADP RUN

ADP RUN Videos

Learning about ADP RUN?

* We monitor all ADP RUN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.