ADP Vantage HCM

ADP Vantage HCM

3.8

ADP Vantage HCM is a strategically focused, globally scalable HR system that delivers unmatched expertise and service, comprehensive unified services, innovative and intuitive technology, and valuable insights to help unlock your workforce’s maximum potential.

Work for ADP Vantage HCM?

Learning about Vantage HCM?

ADP Vantage HCM Reviews

Ask Vantage HCM a Question
Showing 170 Vantage HCM reviews
Vantage HCM review by Lydia C.
Lydia C.

"More than just HR, Payroll and Time"

What do you like best?

The way ADP is constantly making Vantage HCM more user friendly and simple for the most complex user as well as the light users. You can get reporting or process data you need to regardless of your expertise level. ADP has introduced some really slick enhancements these past few years, and I can't wait to see what's coming next!

What do you dislike?

There is so much I do like about ADP Vantage, but I can certainly find a few things I don't like. I would like certain screens to open in another tab, such as items within the NAS Support Center, so I can toggle back and worth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with, and the product will give you what you need. The flexibility within the HCM product is remarkable. Lots of customizable options.

It's a one stop shop for all employee's, Manager's, and Practitioner's needs, that alone solves multiple problems. Have been able to streamline processes, make things more efficient.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP Vantage HCM
Vantage HCM review by Brittany K.
Brittany K.

"Good step in the right direction but needs improvement"

What do you like best?

I know our payroll department has found it to be one of the most useful software programs that they have used over the years. From the HR side, ADP Workforce now is a little more focused on the payroll tracking than it is from an HRIS perspective. It would be nice to have the option of pushing information into ADP as well, but from my understanding. At this time ADP is only working with pushing information out of ADP into another system.

What do you dislike?

Specifically some of the fields are not as adaptable to help with our reporting needs. Additionally, the reporting set up is a little time consuming. Most of the time I end up just selecting the fields I need, and then do a large data dump, because it is too difficult to manipulate the data within the ADP system.

Invest in the onsite set-up help for things like workflows and best practices. Also, attend as many of the free training courses as possible. That free resource is a great way to help guide you through some of the additional features are that you may not have originally asked for with ADP. It is a great way to get to test some of the software add-ons in the training setting while still being instructor led.

What Multi-Country Payroll solution do you use?

Vantage HCM review by Shelly G.
Shelly G.

"Vantage not best option for payroll only clients"

What do you like best?

It does have some good options and enhancements.

What do you dislike?

We were forced to migrate onto this platform which is primarily focused on HMC clients and we are payroll only. It took a lot of work to make usable and not all requirements are easy to configure. In the migration we lost some functionality that we were not made aware of until very late in the process - some after migration complete which we are still trying to work around.

The system can be very buggy and error messages are not always intuitive.

Everytime you run a report an urgent notification is generated which makes the message center useless. Could we save the 'urgent' notifications for the really important stuff. It is difficult to wade through the useless notices.

On screens with multiple tabs - if you are trying to review changes - once you select a different date it brings you to the 1st tab in the menu instead of staying on the tab you are currently reviewing. It creates lots of extra keystrokes and makes reviewing history burdensome.

Sorts are inconsistent by page - no standardization between screens - for example some alphabetize with #s at the top of the list and some with #s at the bottom of the list.

It is clear that the programming teams did not work together as how rows are displayed, and how common functions work seem to differ based on the page you are looking at instead of having a standard convention for all.

Why does the system allow for changes to historical information to be made - can't go back in time to change how a check was direct deposited but the system will allow you to make a backdated change to the information.

The system was forced on us before it was ready and the amount of beta testing we had to do as a client trying to rollout was cumbersome.

we are able to run a payroll on this platform

Vantage HCM review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"ADP Vantage HCM is an excellent tool to manage work hours and benefits"

What do you like best?

ADP Vantage HCM is simple to use. I can easily see what hours i worked, how much paid time off I have accrued, and any scheduled absences. We also use it to enroll for health insurance, along with many other benefits. It's also easy to see my pay checks, compensation history, and basically everything else.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it gets buggy on some browsers. I have to use Internet Explorer when accessing it from the office. I also dislike being forced to change my password frequently.

My company uses ADP Vantage HCM to enroll for health insurance, view pay checks, view accrued PTO, and basically everything else that would be considered an employee benefit. It also keeps record of things like home address and personal contact information

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"ADP Vantage - From a Payroll-Only Client"

What do you like best?

I'd say the highlight of this partnership is ADP Support. Whether we have questions regarding system functionality, payroll taxes, garnishments, even reporting...ADP's got it covered. With a dedicated team to service each client and reachable by a phone call, it allows us as administrators in the Payroll Department to feel confident in our ability to get payroll out on time and accurately.

What do you dislike?

ADP still lacks in canned report formatting, which are not typically, if ever, available in an Excel-friendly format...or anything other than PDF. The content is not searchable in a normal fashion, making it difficult to mine through data when necessary. There is also some functionality lacking related to the ESS Deduction screen, which leads to more administrative work than I'd deem necessary. However, it seems that few clients use the deduction ESS at the volume that we do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Time spent on validation during implementation is CRUCIAL. The cleaner your data is before you go live, the easier things will be for you after the fact!

Moving from an in-house and self-managed payroll system to ADP Vantage brought light into this Firm! The registration process and direct deposit and deduction ESS screens are user-friendly for our employees. The ability to view and download their pay or annual wage statements at a moment's notice are a huge plus. We are a Payroll-only client, so I cannot speak to anything other than the Payroll functions of this system, but it cut our processing time down tremendously, while also improving our reporting and auditing capabilities.

Vantage HCM review by Lissette  S.
Lissette S.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

There's are a lot of options. Employees can do many actions via self service -- update addresses, direct deposit, tax withholdings, etc. They can also view their info on the go -- the mobile platform is very robust and constantly evolving to meet future needs.

What do you dislike?

Change my password frequently. There is also some functionality lacking related to the ESS Deduction screen, which leads to more administrative work than I'd deem necessary. However, it seems that few clients use the deduction ESS at the volume that we do.

We are a Payroll-only client, it cuts our processing time down tremendously, while also improving our reporting and auditing capabilities.

Vantage HCM review by User in Higher Education

"Clock in/ Clock out "

What do you like best?

I like that I can clock in through my cell on ADP. I have the option to keep the location feature on or off. I usually choose off just because I hardly ever connect to WiFi and locations are not always accurate. I work at 2 separate departments at 2 different rates. ADP allows me to transfer departments virtually and clock in to the respective department I am working at the moment. ADP also keeps track of payment statements (they have color coded charts), w2s, company benefits/policies, and other useful information that you have access to. It is useful because HR is always busy and may not always be available for immediate responses. ADP has the capacity to have sections for files and information. They show you a tracker of paid time off which is always helpful. Most importantly, they have the capacity to hide pay information where numbers are not displayed for security and privacy purposes.

If you miss a clock in, an administrator has the ability to make corrections.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app does not always work. If you have your location off it will sometimes still try to detect it and the clock in feature will not display because it stays trying to locate you. I receive a lot of system errors which may cause a delay in clocking in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is not perfect but definitely one of the best

I realized this is a way for employees to be responsible, remain informed about their pay, paperless statements, and overall practical for everyone.

Vantage HCM review by Kelvin L.
Kelvin L.

"ADP in a nutshell"

What do you like best?

There isn't really anything I like about ADP it the HCM system stores records as any database should be since our system is so complex. But what it does well is the abundant information it has on it's employee records when searching up an employee the imports into the system also works well.

What do you dislike?

There are mountains of items that are disliked on ADP a few are: time-sync issues to time, random errors when saving records, credentials are cached and does not lock you out (security issues), it's using flash as an key platform, and the list goes on...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an complex system shy away from ADP if you have a small business it should work great for your environment.

The benefits of ADP HCM for our company it provides a broad detailed for our HR functionalities. Business problems that it solved is that it can handle our complex union CBA setup but there are better solutions out there imo...

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"Powerful HCM suite for complex and diverse organizations"

What do you like best?

The user interface for practitioners is pretty easy to use. The biggest positive is actually how employees can do many actions via self service -- update addresses, direct deposit, tax withholdings, etc. They can also view their info on the go -- the mobile platform is very robust and constantly evolving to meet future needs.

What do you dislike?

The functionality unfortunately is still legacy systems -- this is largely a UI on top of that system. So there are limitations with how much can be done especially when it comes to complex compliance requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation can be rough and you need to be on top of the consultants as if you are the project Manager -- do not rely on ADP to manage this implementation.

The biggest one was allowing our mobile workforce to have self-service access to their information as well as their team's information.

Vantage HCM review by Brandon K.
Brandon K.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that all of the company tools and resources are readily available to me. It makes trakcing down answers that could be time consuming, an easy task. There are other tools that I have found useful such as the paycheck calculator or having my pay check history/stubs readily available.

What do you dislike?

The paycheck calculator is.useful but I have noticed.some.minor differences from my actual paychecks. Sometimes the site will tell me that I can't have multiple windows open to sign in. Even though I only have one open on my desktop. The app is ok. I think that it there cOuld be updated or a more simple, easy to use on the go Option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainstream app

This has done wonders for payroll and helps to monitor hours and pay at everyones fingertips. This has helped resolve alot of questions to hr or management.

Vantage HCM review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"ADP Vantage HCM"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and appealing to use. Nice clear layout. One stop shop for a lot of benefits and compensation management. Very intuitive layout and does not really have a sharp learning curve once initial walk thru is done. Can be customized for your specific company. New layout is way better than the previous version.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit overwhelming. Has a lot of special effects at initial log-in which can get annoying after a while. Does take a while to digest and understand all the features and benefits offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way better layout and features. Some of the start up graphics can be avoided.

Managing performance and benefits for entire organization. Easily helps with end to end activities from recruiting to exit interviews, to everything in between from benefit management, compensation, taxes and reviews.

Vantage HCM review by Mia K.
Mia K.

"great experience! sometimes slow"

What do you like best?

i love how rock solid this software is! i can see vacation time and sick days right on the platform. it is so easy to read and understand.

What do you dislike?

my software runs slow. not sure if this is a problem with our technology or if it can be fixed but other than that i have NO issue with ADP vantage software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

i have no other reccommendations other than to work on how the software runs on older computers. my organization has older computers and i feel others do as well and have the same problem.

this product makes managing employee hours SO EASY. our staff has a better idea of what their paychecks look like now, and we can review sick/vacation time with them! better communication DEFINITELY

"So-So, Not Intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like the quick access tabs on the top when you log in. this allows me to keep searching people while in the same area, say paystubs, and just keep pulling up pay stubs rather than having to navigate in each profile to get to the pay stubs section after searching for a new person

What do you dislike?

I dont like that when you search in the search box on the top right that you cant click to go to the profile. also, I dont like when you click the search icon to go to the main search screen that you have to click on the persons name then click a category to open their profile. should just have to click the name and open the profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do your research, and make sure you have a team in place who has experience implementing systems

trying to piece together an HRIs type system, that can be rolled out to all our sites. However, the system does not allow for too much creativity for each location and requires standardization.

Vantage HCM review by Laurie S.
Laurie S.

"Somewhat user-friendly"

What do you like best?

This system is much more user-friendly from the customer side as opposed to the HR side.

What do you dislike?

The login interface is very janky and buggy. If I mis-type my password, I have to jump through multiple hoops to re-set my password within my company, and the actual interface is so buggy that it makes it likely I'll mis-type it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works best with Internet Explorer.

We use it for our payroll organization.

Vantage HCM review by User

"Easy to use payroll service "

What do you like best?

Adp is a great software for payroll. I really like how it is super easy to navigate and can download each individual pay stub.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how I have to have two different user names to see my different pays. For a while I was getting two different pay checks, one where I got taxes take out and one where I wasn’t so I couldn’t see my pays in the same profile. I wish it could have all been connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adp is great for users to see what they have made and how much taxes have came out. It also counts down how many days till payday which is helpful.

This question doesn’t apply to the way I use the program.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"ADP Vantage HCM Review"

What do you like best?

User-friendly. One stop shop for all payroll matters. Employee Self-service.

What do you dislike?

Can be overwhelming at first, the system is very robust. Some system glitches that have not been fixed yet on this platform. Example: New Hire Activity, pay rate is marked a required field. Since the last service pack update, the field is now prepopulated with $0.00 so it no longer notifies the user they missed this field on another tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Necessary for large business solutions. The product continues to be enhanced. During implementation take your time to make sure all your needs are met, don't rush rolling out the product.

System is great for everything from start to end of an employee. Onboarding, keeping track of personal records, tax issues, timekeeping.

Vantage HCM review by Ashtin F.
Ashtin F.

"Easy to use and huge help for HR"

What do you like best?

I like that everything on the system is organized and tracked efficiently and effectively. All of our records are kept safe and are easy to access when needed. We do better work and help our employees because of it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike may be some of the bureaucracy with ADP. My employees have a difficult time accessing records themselves. Overall, it’s a great program and we will continue to use it.

We are able to outsource our HR and accounting through this program to retain records, information and paperwork. We are also able to keep everything organized and attainable and keep good records.

Vantage HCM review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"ADP Vantage API integration capabilities"

What do you like best?

We are working on a Project with the ADP to Integrate our Oracle R12 HR Application with ADP Vantage payroll application. They provided us REST web services to communicate our hires, job and salary changes, terminations, etc in Oracle real time to ADP. This helps significantly reduce the data entry effort for the payroll team and keeps both systems in sync.

What do you dislike?

We got support from a really good technical resource at ADP named Trevor Burgess. He had to leave the project and since then we are having difficulty with technical support.

We use ADP primarly for Payroll. We like their Vantage web application and their Mobile App.

Vantage HCM review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Adp"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of all the options. I also like the time clock and portal access. It seems to be a great program. We use it with the payroll app as well. This one is great for all the employees. I love the news and information. The discounts are awesome as well. I think that it has everything in one spot.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. It works well. It has many qualities to offer. It seems to offer everything we need at a good price. I wish that the product would go on mobile devices easier. I also wish that when it had maintenance it would not shut down the whole site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They could continue to update it as needed. I think that it will continue to help many employees and employers. They could still let you access it even when they are making the updates. This would be helpful.

We use it for everything. We use it for payroll, company paperwork, keeping track of personal information, and much else. We can use it at each clinic even when they are in different locations and states. It helps to bring everyone on to one platform.

"Vantage "

What do you like best?

The best that i like about vantage is that you can access all aspect for the same profile without tow much effort, you go to personal, job, taxes, deposit and so on

Another thing that i like about using vantage is that gives you the options to track all changes to the same profile.

What do you dislike?

Generating reports is kind of difficult for me for some reason, that is why i will take class with vantage for reports. I hope it will help me to get it

running payroll, and tracking employee information and it helps a lot for both

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"Clunky Software with only a few advantages from PayForce"

What do you like best?

Compared to PayForce, it has a better "Feel" to it.

What do you dislike?

Some good items from PayForce were lost. Also, it still requires you to submit a file to even get reports. Reporting is antiquated. Common things like wanting a cap on EE and ER HSA can not be done. The list goes on and on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really really liked Payforce than you might like Vantage. If you are looking for something more advanced in ADP, you might want to try Workforce Now.

ADP Vantage has not helped at all and no benefits have come from Vantage.

Vantage HCM review by Tehani d.
Tehani d.

"Easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

I love that it is a minimalist type style of a layout but there are many well organized sections

What do you dislike?

I dont like the way you have to login because it forces you to create a new email address basically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the best platforms I’ve seen

This is how I access payroll and my personal benefits.

Vantage HCM review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"A welcome UI refresh"

What do you like best?

I like the new UI, a lot. It took a little getting used to, but it feels better after having gotten used to it. HR used it to put company documents on, which was helpful for me.

What do you dislike?

In the last year, I've noticed some of the UI changes moving into the Workforce Now product offering. Makes me wonder what the point of vantage really is now. I know plenty of fellow employees that had no idea HR documents were being held on ADP Vantage, they had to ask and HR got tired of answering the question, "check on ADP".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most of the useful features of ADP Vantage have been added to Workforce Now. There might be some other key benefits of Vantage, but I don't know what they would be.

My previous employer was a "beta test" account for Vantage before it launched. It served a nice HR center, lots of HR documents were available through Vantage.

Vantage HCM review by Victoria P.
Victoria P.

"ADP is the place to be!"

What do you like best?

I like that all of my staff is able to come to this website with their own log in and be able to use self service!

What do you dislike?

It is confusing at first. When you finally go through it all you are able to pick it back up.

Mainly the fact that employees can go themselves to their self service and not have to bother me too much about it!

Vantage HCM review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"ADP VANTAGE HCM - MY THOUGHTS"

What do you like best?

I like that this system because I know it to be user friendly. Knowing this system for having used it in previous capacites, I like the ease of navigation through the functions of the site and the features. From a management perspective this system is overall user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Based upon the ease of system, I don't recall any dislikes.

Employee engagement is HUGE for us, especially because we deal with clients in 3 states including globally. It is important for us to "pulse" client relationships and each employees engagement with our clients and this platform assists us in collecting the needed data so that we are effective in providing enhanced services. Right now, at ConnectionGlobal, we have another system we use from a workforce management platform but I'm likely considering this system for payroll.

Vantage HCM review by User

"I use this product at work"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this product allows employees to clock in from any device, the integration with other systems and the ability to approve hours and edit hours submitted from the program directly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the program does not update the information to match what the Company shows. Sometimes, the information is inaccurate and causes a delay in how the employees are paid out vacation, holiday or Paid Time Off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone whose looking to allow the ease of access for their employees, management and payroll. This program is very user friendly it does not take much training for employees, management and payroll to learn.

The benefits of this program has been an essential asset to the business and has helped employees to see more of what they have accumulated and has helped management with approving request more quickly and efficiently.

Vantage HCM review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Decent but not the best payroll managemant company"

What do you like best?

I can easily access my paychecks through their online website

What do you dislike?

Their website seems outdated. Even just the color scheme of the website. When I try to log in to the website, I get a popup that seems like an error message but it's actually the login page. Please see my screen shot. One would think you would be able to at least see their login on the official login screen but instead it looks a virus popup, when infact it is the actual login authentication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their popup screen that states "Authentication Required" may actually be the login website for payroll despite it looking sketchy.

Their company helps employees of various business access and verify their paychecks online, quick, simple, and easy. I have personally noticed errors in my paycheck using their website online and contacted my employer for corrections.

Vantage HCM review by Icy I.
Icy I.

"ADP Time and Reporting"

What do you like best?

ADP functions well when accessing the database for it's information and rarely fails when access it's information and reporting. We use it to locate hours off the of timesheets to report labor and it is accurate based off of the employee.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is sometimes buggy with long load times which can use more work. The information on the report although is accurate but sometimes not consolidated into one report and will have to run another report to get my findings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a platform best used for small to mid-sized company

Time and Attendance for labour

"ADP Vantage "

What do you like best?

I like that they are rolling out a new look called MyADP. It is definitely not ready to be completely rolled out but it is a good idea.

What do you dislike?

ADP loves to roll things out when they are not ready and then try to fix everything with a HOT FIX or a release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop rolling out products that aren't ready.... ask input from people that actually use the product.

None... We had ADP previously they phased out the product we were on. Unfortunately we always think we wish we would have switched.

Vantage HCM review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Great product! "

What do you like best?

My employee login is really easy to use and navigate. I appreciate that I have all of my statements in one place. I also had a part time job that used ADP and all of my statements were in one place and in order. It made it really easy to find all of my important information.

What do you dislike?

While I appreciated having all of my statements in one place, I wish that it would separate my statement by each job but it did help that they were in order. Website it pretty straight forward and easy to navigate for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

It is great to know that there is a place to see all of my payment info that I can easily access. Before I would have to contact my payroll department for simple answers but now I am able to login on my own and check. Easy to navigate and not to many steps to get to what you are looking for.

Vantage HCM review by Lily Da H.
Lily Da H.

"Standard Payroll Service"

What do you like best?

Clear payroll layout and easy access to W4, benefits, and 401K information.

What do you dislike?

The user login page is very complicated, you need to define what you need first and then search for the right channel to log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Standard payroll services that full-fill all the needs.

Combine payroll, tax, leave, benefits information altogether and make it easily accessible

Vantage HCM review by April P.
April P.

"Great Program, helps easily get the task done!"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is, very easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

The cost, it is a rather expensive program to use for a small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend for someone who is looking to save a lot of time when trying to do payroll. It is also extremely helpful when submitting information for tax purposes. It has saved me a significant amount of time as I don't always have a lot of it!

Payroll, takes much less time for me to accomplish my job.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"Great for Payroll Processing & Managing Time & Attendance"

What do you like best?

We have been using ADP Vantage HCM for the last few years and it is great for processing payroll and managing time & attenance for team members.

What do you dislike?

When you are in Time & Attendance and you want to exit, the screen will go blank and freezes up. Always have to refresh

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience. It may be a rough ride at first but change is good.

We have been working with our corporate payroll team for any issues and they are a liaison to ADP

Vantage HCM review by Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.

"ADP is an excellent software to use"

What do you like best?

I love the fingerprint touch feature as well as being able to access your account anytime or anywhere. ADP back dashboard is very good to work with because it explains everything and breaks down all we need to see and organizes into different categories which makes life easier!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about ADP software at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP Vantage HCM allows you to have timekeeping and payroll in one software

I use ADP for applicant tracking, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, reporting.

Vantage HCM review by Vevlyn G.
Vevlyn G.

"Paperless Payroll Process"

What do you like best?

All my employees can find all their tax info and paystubs in one spot. Great for staying organized in a fast paced small business and cutting administrative costs associated.

What do you dislike?

Company hasnt seen a need to upgrade our package to take full advantage of the services provided by ADP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need HR help but can't afford it right now, consider ADP Vantage H CCM for your growing business's administrative needs.

We are continuing to create a paperless environment in my company and ADP supports that in a secure, user friendly manner.

Vantage HCM review by Mark DJ Motivation L.
Mark DJ Motivation L.

"Slow operating system "

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of all the functions of my job dealing with employees are on it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how slow the process to do anything for my employees due to the slow processing of the website.

We use ADP as a HR hub to take care of all employee issues

Vantage HCM review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"ADP is a lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I love that when it rolls around to tax season all of your W2's are right there for you and you do not have to wait for your employer to send them out. Also, every business that you work with that has ADP all of your W2's are present.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes of this product yet and ahve never encounterd a problem.

The problems we are solving are keeping track of employees punches when they are at work.

Vantage HCM review by Lydia C.
Lydia C.

"ADP Vantage, A Positive Change"

What do you like best?

As a system administrator I appreciate the ADP customer service. ADP makes you feel like a true partner rather than just a client. They hear what we have to say, that shows in ADP's constant evolution of the product to meet the needs of all the clients.

For our employees and managers, Vantage is a one stop shop. They have one log in to do everything they need within HR and Payroll. The system is user friendly enough to allow even the occasional user to navigate easily.

Our payroll errors have decreased dramatically since switching to ADP Vantage.

What do you dislike?

Even though ADP Vantage has a much more robust security options than other products I have used, I would like even more flexibility. I also want to see an enhancement in the user audit capabilities. We have the need to see who made a change, what the change was and when it was made. Not all the fields are available to be audited, and those that are require a report to be run to see the audit trail. I would like to put restrictions on Effective Dates based on our specific pay periods. For example, you should not be able to back date a change to an employee's direct deposit record as you can't change history, yet the system allows it. Lots of little enhancements can be made, none are show stoppers, and I have no doubt we'll see these enhancements in future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to current ADP clients with a business similar to discuss pros and cons. Look for pain points of current clients to find ways to modify setup to avoid these same pit falls.

In using ADP Vantage, for the first time in my career I find I can finally spend my time on tasks that prevent fires rather than running around putting out fires. That, to me, is priceless.

Vantage HCM review by User

"Employees appreciate the ease of ADP "

What do you like best?

The online system for checking one's paystubs or tax forms is very simple to use and sort. There are fewer instances of employees needing to go to payroll to find their own info as the adp site makes it very simple for them to do this on their own.

What do you dislike?

Some employes have complained about having to resubmit passwords frequently but otherwise I have not heard many complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product due to ease of use. Compared to former systems used by the institute, employees appreciated this one much more.

Putting more of the employee paperwork in their own hands to reduce the number of visits to payroll. This saves time for payroll staff as well as reduces lost time in other offices.

"HR & Payroll system"

What do you like best?

No more paper and spreadsheets! Well for tracking purposes and benefit enrollments.

What do you dislike?

Some area's are not all build - myADP - when rolled out so that is my only issue with ADP at times. We get exicited to use something and then can't. ADP needs to have 1 major product and devote time to that vs having 20 different platforms.

We use ADP Vantage for Payroll, TIme, Paystubs, HR, Benefits, Performance and Reporting.

Vantage HCM review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"New User"

What do you like best?

ADP Vantage is new for our company. So far it seems fairly easy to use and an excellent way to track attendance, benefits, pay stubs, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to discover all of the functions of ADP Vantage, and as a new user, find it a little confusing at times.

The company is using it to track different HR functions. I am in recruiting and we use another program, but I will use ADP to personally track my paychecks, etc.

Vantage HCM review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"On Vantage Since October 2013"

What do you like best?

We chose to go with Vantage because it was able to handle our specific costing issues. It really eliminated the number of people touching the payroll entries, by placing the entry process directly with the project managers.

I really love the devoted service team. You always have the same service person when you call or email in. Having a client manager also helps ensure you are getting all of your needs met.

I also really like the employee involvement in handling the week to week or yearly tasks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes having a devoted service person, means you are a bit stuck with that person if they are not as responsive as you would like.

However, when we have had this problem, our client manager has been able to help us resolve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend having someone on your team that can be your point of contact between your internal team and your ADP team. This will save time and effort when questions need to be answered.

Also, know your data. Print legacy W-2s if you can to ensure all of your data is captured and that you don't wind up at year end with problems.

When we switched to Vantage from in house payroll, we were able to eliminate a lot of reclass entries to the GL. We were able to put the entry and approval process out to the field with the direct managers of projects. We were also able to bring our employees directly into the process of handling their payroll taxes, direct deposits, and benefits enrollments. We were also able to pare down our payroll staff by 2 people (temps) and to almost eliminate overtime.

Vantage HCM review by Edgar A.
Edgar A.

"Easy to use, fresh to the look!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy this is to use. Everything regarding payroll and benefits are at one touch. It’s like your personal place to update information with your employer.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how slow the process to add time or remove tile from your time sheet. The tabs are not easy to move and there are glitches on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s the best time keeping tool.

Time keeping, benefits and information updates.

Vantage HCM review by Sheena Aileen M.
Sheena Aileen M.

"Not enough fields for Compensation Data."

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use. The reporting is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are not enough fields to capture past data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through implementation slowly and make sure it captures all of your needs for the future.

We have to capture previous data via spreadsheets.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"User Friendly but not a lot of the features we need"

What do you like best?

I like that the product is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We never seem to have any of the features we need and when they tell us they can set it up it's at an extra cost because its after implementation and it's a project that will take months to complete. Bad customer service.

None. We are struggling with calculating overtime premium and shift diffs in the system.

Vantage HCM review by Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

"Vantage HCM - A True One Stop Shop for your HRIS Needs"

What do you like best?

The best thing about having all the product offerings associated with ADP Vantage HCM is being able to offer a "one-stop shop" to our HR practitioners, managers, and employees. The convenience of ADP Talent Management and ADP Recruiting Management's full integration with Vantage allows us to create more efficient performance, compensation, and recruiting programs and procedures.

What do you dislike?

The most challenging aspect of ADP Vantage HCM can be the difficulty with transitioning from a fully customized, on-premises HRIS to the SaaS solution that this product offers. ADP Vantage is configurable of course, but, by design, is not necessarily customizable to the full extent an organization may desire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP Vantage HCM is a great SaaS solution. To ease transition, I would recommend documenting all your current processes and procedures in detail. This will allow you to more easily make decisions during implementation.

The Reporting and Analytics features of Vantage give us the ability to provide key metric insight to the business, which adds significant value to the services we provide as an HR team.

Vantage HCM review by Abby R.
Abby R.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and has a walk through to help you if you need it. The user is unable to make changes that will have to come from someone who has access.

What do you dislike?

The average use can not make changes to personalize it. There is no way to add color, pictures, or anything to make it more yours.

No yet an hope not to. I can access it from my phone or PC.

Vantage HCM review by User

"Adp payroll has made my job stress free "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy ADPs superb customer service and efficient when it comes to payroll &

HR questions! They keep track of all my paystubs! My employees Can each log in and print there stubs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they are not connected to square and my time cards

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

HR has really helped our business! They make things so practical

Vantage HCM review by Sue J.
Sue J.

"ADP Platform - Best in Class"

What do you like best?

ADP is an excellent platform for both small and large organizations. The system streamlines HCM & Payroll processing if using ADP Enterprise. You can customize to your needs if only payroll processing required - use PayForce. ADP is an industry leader as they process payroll, provide customized and ad hoc reporting, handle T&L, taxes, and benefits. Bascially - a one stop product.

What do you dislike?

My only frustration is ad hoc reporting. Learning tables and what fields are included is somewhat difficult at times. Every other feature of the platform is easy to use. I would like to see additional canned reports that can be further customized by the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a project plan of data requirements to determine the correct ADP system to implement.

We have been able to clean up outstanding tax notices with the assistance of ADP. Our goal was to become current to reduce further penalties assessed for non compliance. ADP was a huge assist with this project.

Also, we are currently looking to ACA reporting - again with the asstance of ADP.

Vantage HCM review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great HR Platform for All"

What do you like best?

ADP is really top of the line for HR products. They are innovative and coming out with great things each time I turn around. ADP makes reporting and gathering data simple for anyone. You can also set reminders to grab data for you to make reporting every month even easier.

What do you dislike?

I would suggest more user friendly links-when you click on something, not opening up 4 different tabs from one click-all in one place would be easiest.

It's a great tool for HR professionals and has helped our team on many levels. I would suggest anyone who can giving it a try for their department.

Vantage HCM review by Annie S.
Annie S.

"Vantage is NOT really an advantage"

What do you like best?

I do not have anything positive to say about this product

What do you dislike?

The inability of ADP to know their system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. The back up from ADP customer service is not great, the fixes they need to make aren't happening. No one wants to admit that Vantage was not tested well before deploying & pushing clients on this product

I have not found any

Vantage HCM review by Kelly D.
Kelly D.

"Nice features"

What do you like best?

I like that the W2's are imported automatically to many of the online tax companies, making doing your taxes really easy. I also liked that the paychecks are available online to look at and it also offers a lot of interesting features like a paycheck calculator.

What do you dislike?

There isn't to much to dislike, it offers a clock in clock out system, handles everything with your paychecks and has a lot of extra features as well.

It takes care of monitoring the time off for employees and helps take care of all the paychecks and handling everything.

Vantage HCM review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Definitely Helpful! "

What do you like best?

The problems that this software solves is great - everything is in one place!

What do you dislike?

There is a steeper learning curve with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot! We found our process needed to head in another direction, but this is great for anyone with a lot of people to keep track of who can invest the money.

We realized how disorganized our process was before and now its much more organized!

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

ADPs software system is extremely easy to use. And they're customer service is great. They will assign someone to you so you don't have to reexplain everything.

What do you dislike?

They are not too knowledgeable about HR laws and so I would not take their advice. And they will constantly solicit you by phone to upgrade right from day one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use ADP unless you have the need otherwise you will be paying for features you don't technically need. I recommend waiting until you have 5+ employees and have been in business more than one year. Use a software or

HR, payroll was the biggest need and workforce management.

Vantage HCM review by Hanming (Jason) W.
Hanming (Jason) W.

"Easy to use but outdated interface"

What do you like best?

It is fairly useful to use it to see change to the account or self report management as the the same business day to complement other software or applications.

What do you dislike?

It UI looks a bit obsolete nowadays and it could be refreshed or modified to fill in more information on every single page so there's less of a need to click on page up or page down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

quick, straightforward

Like listed above it's best to have same day update vs the information as of the close of the previous business day. It makes our lives easier by having a centralized attendance tracking.

Vantage HCM review by Mary D.
Mary D.

"Efficient Software"

What do you like best?

Overall I would say this software is simple & straightforward. It’s so easy to see hours worked and/or PTO and to clock in or out. It’s also a really easy way to keep track of pay statements, benefits, tax witholdings, etc. I love how all of this useful information is in one place.

What do you dislike?

The app can be really glitchy, particularly the phone app.

Self service

Vantage HCM review by Jason T.
Jason T.

"In using ADP Vantage, for the first time in my career I find I can finally spend my time on tasks "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I could not find anything with this product that I did not like

When we switched to Vantage from in house payroll, we were able to eliminate a lot of reclass entries to the GL.When we switched to Vantage from in house payroll, we were able to eliminate a lot of reclass entries to the GL

Vantage HCM review by Randy S.
Randy S.

"ADP Vantgage"

What do you like best?

Reporting is good and really helps with our analysis

What do you dislike?

Can be handcuffed when using WorkForce Now reports

Lots of reporting, analysis, payroll

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Simple, powerful"

What do you like best?

So is simple, Using ATP to implicate payroll is absolutely the most easy way I've done it within my many years of HR. It's so simple to use and so powerful it gets the job done correctly every time.

What do you dislike?

I really enjoy using ADP I like the pie charts the way it breaks everything down I don't think there is really anything I dislike about ADP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend switching the ADP it's the easiest solution to all of your payroll needs.

ATP has fast and friendly payroll and it's super easy to use I have not encountered any issues.

Vantage HCM review by OUTHAY N.
OUTHAY N.

"More than just HR and Payroll"

What do you like best?

New functionality of website features.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes did not work in other browsers

Recommendations to others considering the product

deductions needs to be more userfriendly

Multi-state payroll

Vantage HCM review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Human Records "

What do you like best?

Definitely enjoy the collaboration from team members to work on certain projects together.

What do you dislike?

No dislike for the product reallyjust syart d using it. Have enjoyed it so far. No complaints on it from team

Currently working with it to complete and reduce payroll mistakes and work with he to collect data for successful transition of management memebets

Vantage HCM review by User in Computer Software

"Works for me"

What do you like best?

I like the graphics when I log into ADP like the pie chart that helps me visualize my paycheck.

What do you dislike?

When I changed my salary distribution to my direct deposit accounts, it took a while for the change to take place.

We used to use Paychex and then we made the switch to ADP. ADP seems more intuitive and user friendly.

"Nice to Have it All"

What do you like best?

I like having payroll and records all in on place, rather than two different websites. At one point we had trainings through ADP too - very convenient.

What do you dislike?

It can get pretty glitchy sometimes and it’s not very user intuitive at all!

Tracking and reducing overtime, keeping online Personnel records.

Vantage HCM review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"ADP vantage review"

What do you like best?

The ability to track employee info, and perform many roles and functions such as HR, payroll, etc.

What do you dislike?

The reporting and reporting support. It's tedious and the learning curve is steep. The online classes to assist with learning are dated and not super helpful for very specific reporting needs. The techs I talk to to create reports rarely know what they are doing or how to help me.

Allowing me to keep all employee information in one clear place, where I can combine the information to make a better picture of the employee/company as a whole

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"ADP Vantage HCM"

What do you like best?

I like the integrated flow of Human Resources and Payroll.

What do you dislike?

The issues I have had with Vantage are very small. For example, when doing a search and getting the rows of information back, you have to select the number of rows you would like to see per page. It makes you select this every time you do a search. I would like to be able to choose a default amount of rows and be able to set it and not have to pick the number of rows EVERY time.

We were able to consolidate into 1 integrated system from using 4 separate systems previously by implementing ADP Vantage HCM.

Vantage HCM review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love to be able to find my PTOs days, salary, insurance information and my pay statement all in one place

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I really like this app, super esay to use.

The better customer service app. Workers dont call that often for answer they can find on ther ADP

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"Best Product but needs improvement on implementation"

What do you like best?

Structured system with many features and modern desgin

What do you dislike?

In terms of maintenance, you may need to expand your consultant structure because system itself has a lot of issues but not enough consultants to handle all the cases

To conduct systematized payroll process, tax filing and new hire reporting

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Vantage does a lot"

What do you like best?

Vantage is capable of doing a lot and like most ADP products, reporting is easy and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Synchronization with other modules can be a problem. That’s common though. Managing time off for managers can be a little confusing for managers as well

Having HCM and ATS and timestamp all in one.

Vantage HCM review by User

"The overview of you statement is perfect! "

What do you like best?

The graphics that shows how much goes to everything

What do you dislike?

The username gets assigned and I can't use my own

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's perfect, really like the overview you get when you sign in and how easy it is to go back and see the history

Gives me a great overview of my payroll

Vantage HCM review by User

"ADP solves your payroll PDQ"

What do you like best?

the idea of outsourcing all payroll and HR stuff is a godsend to a busy professional

What do you dislike?

the client website needs to be updated to make ease of use more client focussed

Recommendations to others considering the product

adp is the goto solution to outsource all of your hr needs

outsourcing payroll allows us to reduce staffing by 25.98%

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"ADP is very user friendly."

What do you like best?

ADP is user friendly when you need to go on there to look up your pay statement or tax information. They let you go pretty far back which is very helpful when you need pay statement for a loan or employment verification.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike most about ADP is when you try to run an employee report, there is way too many steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely switch to ADP if you haven't already.

The biggest advantage with this software is that employee can access all their personal information themselves.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"ADP Vantage is an Advantage"

What do you like best?

ADP Vantage HCM is very simple to use. The dashboard is a major plus. Having all pertinent items like paychecks, time balances and being able to use it on a mobile platform are its key qualities.

What do you dislike?

It can be very difficult to train users who have no familiarity with these types of software. Troubleshooting with customer service could also better delivered.

Managing employee hours especially non exempt with irregular hours is much easier. It is also much more user friendly for employees.

Vantage HCM review by User in Higher Education

"Great reports for payroll info"

What do you like best?

Reporting and analytics for each paycheck

Comparison of paycheck from month to month or year to year

Good mobile app

Touch ID compatible

username format is weird

Have to reset password many times during the year

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier to log in

Payroll information and dispatch for employees

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"ADP Vantage Transition"

What do you like best?

The software has multiple capabilites from payroll to storage of emergency cobtacts to timekeeping.

What do you dislike?

The software glitches like most software and can be down frequently. The timekeeping portion needs to be more robust.

I use ADP Vantage for storage of employee information, timekeeping, and payroll processing.

Vantage HCM review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"ADP"

What do you like best?

ADP Vantage offers integrated tools to manage recruiting, talent management, time management, payroll and employee onboarding.

What do you dislike?

It has plenty of room for improvement primarily with user interface and product training for new clients.

ADP Vantage is being used by web.com to augment HR, recruiting, benefits and payroll all on one platform. It is being used across the entire organization. It attempts to address the business problem of having different software and platforms between recruiting's ATS (applicant tracking system) and HR/benefits/and payroll's platforms.

Vantage HCM review by Laura W.
Laura W.

"Employee Self Service"

What do you like best?

This is such a great feature and now gives our HR department mre time for the employees rather than updating employees demographic information as well as the Payroll department as employees can update their own Direct Deposits and tax information -

What do you dislike?

When an employee moves from one state tax code to a new state the system does not prompt the employee that their tax state has changed and they need to fill out a new state tax form.

we upload a daily audit report on all address changes and contact the employee to complete the new tax form

Vantage HCM review by Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

I like the new enhancement pie chart that breaks down where the money from your paycheck goes- nice visual

What do you dislike?

Wish I would get a notification/email when money has been initiated and put into my bank account.

I have not encountered any problems with this system yet.

"ADP review"

What do you like best?

ADP is very efficient in showing paychecks, vacation time, etc. Whenever there were any issues, they were always easy to fix especially since this software was just implemented.

What do you dislike?

The solution is not very intuitive and takes awhile to figure out how to navigate. While this is not the end of the world, it can be frustrating for new users.

I love that my payroll, training, and company updates can all be managed from one place. Great UI and visual data.

Vantage HCM review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"ADP Vantage Review"

What do you like best?

I like how ADP keeps track of PTO as well as projects PTO balances at a future date.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues with ADP accurately tracking PTO when putting in time requests and cancelling time requests. I keep track of my own PTO hours separately in a spreadsheet to be sure that ADP has deducted the right amount of time.

ADP allows the company to have all of the financial forms and benefit forms in the same location for easy and convenient access by employees.

"ADP Vantage is Great!"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The reporting part of it was a little bit tough to get used to.

so far, trying to learn the reporting side of it. Reports are very useful and detailed.

Vantage HCM review by Internal Consultant in Food Production
Internal Consultant in Food Production

"Has potential ..."

What do you like best?

MyADP has a great look and feel but needs to be rolled out and not everything is there yet for our company.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to the new design completely as the old designed is not that appealing for a user

t does a very thorough job of showing history of applicants interaction with job applications in an orderly format.

Vantage HCM review by Karen P.
Karen P.

"ADP VANTAGE HCM"

What do you like best?

We really like the easy navigation of screens.

What do you dislike?

We really don't dislike anything in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you truly take the time to clean up your data before you do anything.

The benefits are that we are compliant.

Vantage HCM review by Alyson S.
Alyson S.

"ADP Vantage"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for entering and deleteing information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find the results or my outcome to take too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A -- I am a fan of the ease of use of the program.

Organization and less work on myself.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Not pleased at all"

What do you like best?

Payroll and Benefits are managed in one system. Easily visible and fairly user friendly.

FlexDirect Platform improved

What do you dislike?

Lack of Ad hoc reporting training

System time out

System errors are frequent

Escalated issues are not resolved in a timely manner.

I would like to solve benefit administration problems and utilize the system for total rewards communications. Reporting is available; however no formal training. Watching videos are insufficient and time consuming.

Call ADP Team for assistance and extra fees are associated.

Vantage HCM review by Samantha D.
Samantha D.

"ADP Vantage HCM is the best product "

What do you like best?

That it’s simple to use especially for someone who has little to no experience.

What do you dislike?

That it takes some time to get use to it

It provides the most benefits out of all of the other software out there.

Vantage HCM review by Raviraj R.
Raviraj R.

"ADP - iPAY Statements Good for Small - Medium Scale Companies"

What do you like best?

ADP provides me a platform to view, download in PDF Format of my Earning Statements, W2 Forms, Adjusted Earnings in one single screen. The security measures in place is also quite stringent yet doesn't cause any bottlenecks in seamless viewing of statements. As i understand, payment information remains available in ADP website for 3 years, that is quite a long term.

What do you dislike?

The Registration process and password reset process is bit cumbersome, in terms of no of security protocols they follow, but in a way gives us protection towards un-authorized access. The features provided once logged in very well makes up for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend this product for purely payrol processing for small to medium scale companies. It suffices the need.

I use ADP iPay Statements to see my earning statements and download W2 form from ADP for Tax Filings. The documents are instantly available during pay cycle, and makes easy to download and viewable. Haven't faced any issues with regards to the statements as such.

Vantage HCM review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Effective and Useful HR Management Software"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, professional quality, most employees and professionals are familiar with using it

What do you dislike?

Long customer service waits on the phone, frequently down for maintenance

This software provides us with many solutions for our HR management

Vantage HCM review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Good hiring process"

What do you like best?

We really utilized the hiring/talent portion of ADP. It was easy to screen applicants and match to the criteria for the position.

What do you dislike?

The interface could use a bit of updating. Very dull when you are in there screening applicants all day long.

We wanted to move from the old-school email with a resume platform to really start identifying qualified candidates without having to look at every single resume. ADP made it quite easier to implement this.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Easy for employers and employees "

What do you like best?

The website is a one stop shop for all information for employees wanting to know about this pay, benefits, and tax documents. Also convenient for employees to submit their time cards and for management to approve time off and time card submissions.

What do you dislike?

The site is great, there isn’t anything I dislike or want to see improved.

It’s helped eliminate paper for time off request and makes approval for time off much faster and efficient.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"A total solution with some problems"

What do you like best?

I like that ADP offers a full suite of software and also offers robust reporting. Paperless functionality is seamless & connection files with Benefit providers have been pretty smooth for what I was expecting.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the integrations between the systems sometimes leads to HR side not transferring rate changes and terminations into payroll because maybe a department code or SUI code does not match. Or it should at least notify you instead of causing serious problems with payroll.

The timekeeping piece is terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP has the full suite of things you might want. You just need to be prepared for a lot of issues at first and the occasional issue ongoing. Tax is vastly improved and I've had no issues.

We are trying to engage employees with self service and increase efficiency. We have gotten much more paperless with payroll and they have supported that in every way.

Vantage HCM review by Shelia S.
Shelia S.

"It's an ease to work with"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that its user friendly even for new people to payroll.

What do you dislike?

The limitation of codes in liens and garnishments can sometimes be a pest.

Easier reports is a plus.

Vantage HCM review by Carolina  H.
Carolina H.

"ADP"

What do you like best?

I’ve used ADP for over 6 years and I found it user friendly and adaptable to all business functions.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any issues so far.

Expedite HR processes, requests, and tickets.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace
Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace

"ADP is a worldwide leader in all aspects of Payroll."

What do you like best?

ADP is able to understand and handle even the most complex pay rules. The Solutions Consultants are very informed, friendly and truly want to assist their customers. They understand the critical importance and sensitivity of the payroll process and are committed to the success of the customer.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more focus on international payroll. I would like the various ADP module-teams (i.e. HRIS, Enterprise, eTime, Tax, etc...) to communicate between groups more effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have the core payroll team involved in setup. As with most things, the details are the hardest part.

We have created successful processes to administer multiple highly complex pay rules. We have also experienced success with the ADP Tax Portal.

Vantage HCM review by Simone R.
Simone R.

"Room for improvement "

What do you like best?

Cost effective, customizable, can be used across multiple platforms

What do you dislike?

Spotty functionality- things don’t function the same from page to page. Reports cannot be run in a reader-friendly way.

Payroll and application processing

"Glitches"

What do you like best?

The system to track employees hours, clocking in and out for hourly employees.

What do you dislike?

Too many glitches, the system didn't blend well with our time reporting. We had employees not enrolled in health benefits and all of a sudden they were and then deductions we're being pulled out incorrectly. Not all employees got paid. I understand there will be glitches and hiccups but there were too many across the board.

Payroll, time tracker, benefits

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"Great service to process our payroll"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to process our weekly payroll. Its easy to use and store all your employees information. They also have great HR resources.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about it. Everything is great!

It is used throughout the company to maintain employee records. It generates data that is used to measure turnover, retention and overall workforce stability. It tracks and maintains important employee data.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

We have only been on the system for a few months. We had an amazing implementation team that was nothing but supportive. Our client service rep is amazing, very knowledgeable. The system is able to do more and provide one stop shopping for our managers and employees

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I have found at this point

Better ability to track LOA's and FMLA

Vantage HCM review by User in Financial Services

"ADP Vantage - Review"

What do you like best?

like the control

Self Service is the best part

great look and feel

What do you dislike?

ADP Reporting is horrible

New updates causes more issues than a fix

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use ADP on a daily basis to punch in and out for timecards.

We are also able to update all our personal information such as address, phone, life events etc.

HR (Core HR, Benefits, Talent, Recruitment) and Payroll

Vantage HCM review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"ADP works for me"

What do you like best?

I use ADP to manage my employees’ time cards and I find it fairly intuitive to use and easy to revise time cards

What do you dislike?

I think the user interface is very old school and could use a facelift

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s fine but it’s very old school

As a supervisor, I primarily use ADP to manage time cards but I also use it to see how much PTO I have

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"straight forward"

What do you like best?

i like all of the things that adp is capable of

What do you dislike?

i don’t like having to go to the new design. they should just implement it

sometimes when uploading files it crashes

Learn more about ADP Vantage HCM

ADP Vantage HCM Videos

ADP Vantage HCM Downloads

Learning about ADP Vantage HCM?

* We monitor all ADP Vantage HCM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.