ADP Vantage HCM

ADP Vantage HCM

ADP Vantage HCM is a strategically focused, globally scalable HR system that delivers unmatched expertise and service, comprehensive unified services, innovative and intuitive technology, and valuable insights to help unlock your workforce’s maximum potential.

Work for ADP Vantage HCM?

Learning about Vantage HCM?

ADP Vantage HCM Reviews

Ask Vantage HCM a Question
Showing 117 Vantage HCM reviews
Vantage HCM review by <span>Lydia C.</span>
Lydia C.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

More than just HR, Payroll and Time

What do you like best?

The way ADP is constantly making Vantage HCM more user friendly and simple for the most complex user as well as the light users. You can get reporting or process data you need to regardless of your expertise level. ADP has introduced some really slick enhancements these past few years, and I can't wait to see what's coming next!

What do you dislike?

There is so much I do like about ADP Vantage, but I can certainly find a few things I don't like. I would like certain screens to open in another tab, such as items within the NAS Support Center, so I can toggle back and worth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with, and the product will give you what you need. The flexibility within the HCM product is remarkable. Lots of customizable options.

It's a one stop shop for all employee's, Manager's, and Practitioner's needs, that alone solves multiple problems. Have been able to streamline processes, make things more efficient.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP Vantage HCM
Vantage HCM review by <span>Nicholas C.</span>
Nicholas C.

ADP Vantage HCM is an excellent tool to manage work hours and benefits

What do you like best?

ADP Vantage HCM is simple to use. I can easily see what hours i worked, how much paid time off I have accrued, and any scheduled absences. We also use it to enroll for health insurance, along with many other benefits. It's also easy to see my pay checks, compensation history, and basically everything else.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it gets buggy on some browsers. I have to use Internet Explorer when accessing it from the office. I also dislike being forced to change my password frequently.

My company uses ADP Vantage HCM to enroll for health insurance, view pay checks, view accrued PTO, and basically everything else that would be considered an employee benefit. It also keeps record of things like home address and personal contact information

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Vantage HCM review by User in Higher Education

Clock in/ Clock out

What do you like best?

I like that I can clock in through my cell on ADP. I have the option to keep the location feature on or off. I usually choose off just because I hardly ever connect to WiFi and locations are not always accurate. I work at 2 separate departments at 2 different rates. ADP allows me to transfer departments virtually and clock in to the respective department I am working at the moment. ADP also keeps track of payment statements (they have color coded charts), w2s, company benefits/policies, and other useful information that you have access to. It is useful because HR is always busy and may not always be available for immediate responses. ADP has the capacity to have sections for files and information. They show you a tracker of paid time off which is always helpful. Most importantly, they have the capacity to hide pay information where numbers are not displayed for security and privacy purposes.

If you miss a clock in, an administrator has the ability to make corrections.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app does not always work. If you have your location off it will sometimes still try to detect it and the clock in feature will not display because it stays trying to locate you. I receive a lot of system errors which may cause a delay in clocking in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is not perfect but definitely one of the best

I realized this is a way for employees to be responsible, remain informed about their pay, paperless statements, and overall practical for everyone.

Vantage HCM review by <span>Kelvin L.</span>
Kelvin L.

ADP in a nutshell

What do you like best?

There isn't really anything I like about ADP it the HCM system stores records as any database should be since our system is so complex. But what it does well is the abundant information it has on it's employee records when searching up an employee the imports into the system also works well.

What do you dislike?

There are mountains of items that are disliked on ADP a few are: time-sync issues to time, random errors when saving records, credentials are cached and does not lock you out (security issues), it's using flash as an key platform, and the list goes on...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an complex system shy away from ADP if you have a small business it should work great for your environment.

The benefits of ADP HCM for our company it provides a broad detailed for our HR functionalities. Business problems that it solved is that it can handle our complex union CBA setup but there are better solutions out there imo...

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

Powerful HCM suite for complex and diverse organizations

What do you like best?

The user interface for practitioners is pretty easy to use. The biggest positive is actually how employees can do many actions via self service -- update addresses, direct deposit, tax withholdings, etc. They can also view their info on the go -- the mobile platform is very robust and constantly evolving to meet future needs.

What do you dislike?

The functionality unfortunately is still legacy systems -- this is largely a UI on top of that system. So there are limitations with how much can be done especially when it comes to complex compliance requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation can be rough and you need to be on top of the consultants as if you are the project Manager -- do not rely on ADP to manage this implementation.

The biggest one was allowing our mobile workforce to have self-service access to their information as well as their team's information.

Vantage HCM review by <span>Brandon K.</span>
Brandon K.

Easy to use!

What do you like best?

I like that all of the company tools and resources are readily available to me. It makes trakcing down answers that could be time consuming, an easy task. There are other tools that I have found useful such as the paycheck calculator or having my pay check history/stubs readily available.

What do you dislike?

The paycheck calculator is.useful but I have noticed.some.minor differences from my actual paychecks. Sometimes the site will tell me that I can't have multiple windows open to sign in. Even though I only have one open on my desktop. The app is ok. I think that it there cOuld be updated or a more simple, easy to use on the go Option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainstream app

This has done wonders for payroll and helps to monitor hours and pay at everyones fingertips. This has helped resolve alot of questions to hr or management.

Learn more about ADP Vantage HCM

ADP Vantage HCM Videos

ADP Vantage HCM Downloads

Learning about ADP Vantage HCM?

* We monitor all ADP Vantage HCM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.