ADP Vantage HCM

ADP Vantage HCM

3.8

ADP Vantage HCM is a strategically focused, globally scalable HR system that delivers unmatched expertise and service, comprehensive unified services, innovative and intuitive technology, and valuable insights to help unlock your workforce’s maximum potential.

Work for ADP Vantage HCM?

Learning about Vantage HCM?

ADP Vantage HCM Reviews

Ask Vantage HCM a Question
Showing 173 Vantage HCM reviews
Vantage HCM review by Rosa N Kristo S.
Rosa N Kristo S.

"ADP Vantage"

What do you like best?

What I like best about using ADP Vantage is being able to have a website where I can log in from home and check important work related information, such as my paystubs, the hours I have work, submit any time off hours I need to have by the end of the payroll. This makes it easier so I don't have to come into work just to view this information.

What do you dislike?

There isn't any issues that I have with using AP Vantage. Maybe a dislike that could be a preference for people is how any company that uses ADP all of their paystubs will show on ADP with each company they received that uses ADP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP vantage is going in the right direction compared to other systems.

We realized we had to switch to a program that would get compromised. Our company used to use a program called Ultipro and someone compromised all of our employee's information. We switch to ADP and have yet to see any problems arise.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP Vantage HCM
Vantage HCM review by Lydia C.
Lydia C.

"More than just HR, Payroll and Time"

What do you like best?

The way ADP is constantly making Vantage HCM more user friendly and simple for the most complex user as well as the light users. You can get reporting or process data you need to regardless of your expertise level. ADP has introduced some really slick enhancements these past few years, and I can't wait to see what's coming next!

What do you dislike?

There is so much I do like about ADP Vantage, but I can certainly find a few things I don't like. I would like certain screens to open in another tab, such as items within the NAS Support Center, so I can toggle back and worth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with, and the product will give you what you need. The flexibility within the HCM product is remarkable. Lots of customizable options.

It's a one stop shop for all employee's, Manager's, and Practitioner's needs, that alone solves multiple problems. Have been able to streamline processes, make things more efficient.

What Multi-Country Payroll solution do you use?

Vantage HCM review by Brittany K.
Brittany K.

"Good step in the right direction but needs improvement"

What do you like best?

I know our payroll department has found it to be one of the most useful software programs that they have used over the years. From the HR side, ADP Workforce now is a little more focused on the payroll tracking than it is from an HRIS perspective. It would be nice to have the option of pushing information into ADP as well, but from my understanding. At this time ADP is only working with pushing information out of ADP into another system.

What do you dislike?

Specifically some of the fields are not as adaptable to help with our reporting needs. Additionally, the reporting set up is a little time consuming. Most of the time I end up just selecting the fields I need, and then do a large data dump, because it is too difficult to manipulate the data within the ADP system.

Invest in the onsite set-up help for things like workflows and best practices. Also, attend as many of the free training courses as possible. That free resource is a great way to help guide you through some of the additional features are that you may not have originally asked for with ADP. It is a great way to get to test some of the software add-ons in the training setting while still being instructor led.

Vantage HCM review by Shelly G.
Shelly G.

"Vantage not best option for payroll only clients"

What do you like best?

It does have some good options and enhancements.

What do you dislike?

We were forced to migrate onto this platform which is primarily focused on HMC clients and we are payroll only. It took a lot of work to make usable and not all requirements are easy to configure. In the migration we lost some functionality that we were not made aware of until very late in the process - some after migration complete which we are still trying to work around.

The system can be very buggy and error messages are not always intuitive.

Everytime you run a report an urgent notification is generated which makes the message center useless. Could we save the 'urgent' notifications for the really important stuff. It is difficult to wade through the useless notices.

On screens with multiple tabs - if you are trying to review changes - once you select a different date it brings you to the 1st tab in the menu instead of staying on the tab you are currently reviewing. It creates lots of extra keystrokes and makes reviewing history burdensome.

Sorts are inconsistent by page - no standardization between screens - for example some alphabetize with #s at the top of the list and some with #s at the bottom of the list.

It is clear that the programming teams did not work together as how rows are displayed, and how common functions work seem to differ based on the page you are looking at instead of having a standard convention for all.

Why does the system allow for changes to historical information to be made - can't go back in time to change how a check was direct deposited but the system will allow you to make a backdated change to the information.

The system was forced on us before it was ready and the amount of beta testing we had to do as a client trying to rollout was cumbersome.

we are able to run a payroll on this platform

Vantage HCM review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"ADP Vantage HCM is an excellent tool to manage work hours and benefits"

What do you like best?

ADP Vantage HCM is simple to use. I can easily see what hours i worked, how much paid time off I have accrued, and any scheduled absences. We also use it to enroll for health insurance, along with many other benefits. It's also easy to see my pay checks, compensation history, and basically everything else.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it gets buggy on some browsers. I have to use Internet Explorer when accessing it from the office. I also dislike being forced to change my password frequently.

My company uses ADP Vantage HCM to enroll for health insurance, view pay checks, view accrued PTO, and basically everything else that would be considered an employee benefit. It also keeps record of things like home address and personal contact information

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"ADP Vantage - From a Payroll-Only Client"

What do you like best?

I'd say the highlight of this partnership is ADP Support. Whether we have questions regarding system functionality, payroll taxes, garnishments, even reporting...ADP's got it covered. With a dedicated team to service each client and reachable by a phone call, it allows us as administrators in the Payroll Department to feel confident in our ability to get payroll out on time and accurately.

What do you dislike?

ADP still lacks in canned report formatting, which are not typically, if ever, available in an Excel-friendly format...or anything other than PDF. The content is not searchable in a normal fashion, making it difficult to mine through data when necessary. There is also some functionality lacking related to the ESS Deduction screen, which leads to more administrative work than I'd deem necessary. However, it seems that few clients use the deduction ESS at the volume that we do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Time spent on validation during implementation is CRUCIAL. The cleaner your data is before you go live, the easier things will be for you after the fact!

Moving from an in-house and self-managed payroll system to ADP Vantage brought light into this Firm! The registration process and direct deposit and deduction ESS screens are user-friendly for our employees. The ability to view and download their pay or annual wage statements at a moment's notice are a huge plus. We are a Payroll-only client, so I cannot speak to anything other than the Payroll functions of this system, but it cut our processing time down tremendously, while also improving our reporting and auditing capabilities.

Vantage HCM review by Lissette  S.
Lissette S.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

There's are a lot of options. Employees can do many actions via self service -- update addresses, direct deposit, tax withholdings, etc. They can also view their info on the go -- the mobile platform is very robust and constantly evolving to meet future needs.

What do you dislike?

Change my password frequently. There is also some functionality lacking related to the ESS Deduction screen, which leads to more administrative work than I'd deem necessary. However, it seems that few clients use the deduction ESS at the volume that we do.

We are a Payroll-only client, it cuts our processing time down tremendously, while also improving our reporting and auditing capabilities.

Vantage HCM review by User in Higher Education

"Clock in/ Clock out "

What do you like best?

I like that I can clock in through my cell on ADP. I have the option to keep the location feature on or off. I usually choose off just because I hardly ever connect to WiFi and locations are not always accurate. I work at 2 separate departments at 2 different rates. ADP allows me to transfer departments virtually and clock in to the respective department I am working at the moment. ADP also keeps track of payment statements (they have color coded charts), w2s, company benefits/policies, and other useful information that you have access to. It is useful because HR is always busy and may not always be available for immediate responses. ADP has the capacity to have sections for files and information. They show you a tracker of paid time off which is always helpful. Most importantly, they have the capacity to hide pay information where numbers are not displayed for security and privacy purposes.

If you miss a clock in, an administrator has the ability to make corrections.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app does not always work. If you have your location off it will sometimes still try to detect it and the clock in feature will not display because it stays trying to locate you. I receive a lot of system errors which may cause a delay in clocking in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is not perfect but definitely one of the best

I realized this is a way for employees to be responsible, remain informed about their pay, paperless statements, and overall practical for everyone.

Vantage HCM review by Kelvin L.
Kelvin L.

"ADP in a nutshell"

What do you like best?

There isn't really anything I like about ADP it the HCM system stores records as any database should be since our system is so complex. But what it does well is the abundant information it has on it's employee records when searching up an employee the imports into the system also works well.

What do you dislike?

There are mountains of items that are disliked on ADP a few are: time-sync issues to time, random errors when saving records, credentials are cached and does not lock you out (security issues), it's using flash as an key platform, and the list goes on...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an complex system shy away from ADP if you have a small business it should work great for your environment.

The benefits of ADP HCM for our company it provides a broad detailed for our HR functionalities. Business problems that it solved is that it can handle our complex union CBA setup but there are better solutions out there imo...

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"Powerful HCM suite for complex and diverse organizations"

What do you like best?

The user interface for practitioners is pretty easy to use. The biggest positive is actually how employees can do many actions via self service -- update addresses, direct deposit, tax withholdings, etc. They can also view their info on the go -- the mobile platform is very robust and constantly evolving to meet future needs.

What do you dislike?

The functionality unfortunately is still legacy systems -- this is largely a UI on top of that system. So there are limitations with how much can be done especially when it comes to complex compliance requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation can be rough and you need to be on top of the consultants as if you are the project Manager -- do not rely on ADP to manage this implementation.

The biggest one was allowing our mobile workforce to have self-service access to their information as well as their team's information.

Vantage HCM review by Brandon K.
Brandon K.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that all of the company tools and resources are readily available to me. It makes trakcing down answers that could be time consuming, an easy task. There are other tools that I have found useful such as the paycheck calculator or having my pay check history/stubs readily available.

What do you dislike?

The paycheck calculator is.useful but I have noticed.some.minor differences from my actual paychecks. Sometimes the site will tell me that I can't have multiple windows open to sign in. Even though I only have one open on my desktop. The app is ok. I think that it there cOuld be updated or a more simple, easy to use on the go Option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainstream app

This has done wonders for payroll and helps to monitor hours and pay at everyones fingertips. This has helped resolve alot of questions to hr or management.

Vantage HCM review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"ADP Vantage HCM"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and appealing to use. Nice clear layout. One stop shop for a lot of benefits and compensation management. Very intuitive layout and does not really have a sharp learning curve once initial walk thru is done. Can be customized for your specific company. New layout is way better than the previous version.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit overwhelming. Has a lot of special effects at initial log-in which can get annoying after a while. Does take a while to digest and understand all the features and benefits offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way better layout and features. Some of the start up graphics can be avoided.

Managing performance and benefits for entire organization. Easily helps with end to end activities from recruiting to exit interviews, to everything in between from benefit management, compensation, taxes and reviews.

Vantage HCM review by Mia K.
Mia K.

"great experience! sometimes slow"

What do you like best?

i love how rock solid this software is! i can see vacation time and sick days right on the platform. it is so easy to read and understand.

What do you dislike?

my software runs slow. not sure if this is a problem with our technology or if it can be fixed but other than that i have NO issue with ADP vantage software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

i have no other reccommendations other than to work on how the software runs on older computers. my organization has older computers and i feel others do as well and have the same problem.

this product makes managing employee hours SO EASY. our staff has a better idea of what their paychecks look like now, and we can review sick/vacation time with them! better communication DEFINITELY

"So-So, Not Intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like the quick access tabs on the top when you log in. this allows me to keep searching people while in the same area, say paystubs, and just keep pulling up pay stubs rather than having to navigate in each profile to get to the pay stubs section after searching for a new person

What do you dislike?

I dont like that when you search in the search box on the top right that you cant click to go to the profile. also, I dont like when you click the search icon to go to the main search screen that you have to click on the persons name then click a category to open their profile. should just have to click the name and open the profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do your research, and make sure you have a team in place who has experience implementing systems

trying to piece together an HRIs type system, that can be rolled out to all our sites. However, the system does not allow for too much creativity for each location and requires standardization.

Vantage HCM review by Laurie S.
Laurie S.

"Somewhat user-friendly"

What do you like best?

This system is much more user-friendly from the customer side as opposed to the HR side.

What do you dislike?

The login interface is very janky and buggy. If I mis-type my password, I have to jump through multiple hoops to re-set my password within my company, and the actual interface is so buggy that it makes it likely I'll mis-type it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works best with Internet Explorer.

We use it for our payroll organization.

Vantage HCM review by User

"Easy to use payroll service "

What do you like best?

Adp is a great software for payroll. I really like how it is super easy to navigate and can download each individual pay stub.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how I have to have two different user names to see my different pays. For a while I was getting two different pay checks, one where I got taxes take out and one where I wasn’t so I couldn’t see my pays in the same profile. I wish it could have all been connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adp is great for users to see what they have made and how much taxes have came out. It also counts down how many days till payday which is helpful.

This question doesn’t apply to the way I use the program.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"ADP Vantage HCM Review"

What do you like best?

User-friendly. One stop shop for all payroll matters. Employee Self-service.

What do you dislike?

Can be overwhelming at first, the system is very robust. Some system glitches that have not been fixed yet on this platform. Example: New Hire Activity, pay rate is marked a required field. Since the last service pack update, the field is now prepopulated with $0.00 so it no longer notifies the user they missed this field on another tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Necessary for large business solutions. The product continues to be enhanced. During implementation take your time to make sure all your needs are met, don't rush rolling out the product.

System is great for everything from start to end of an employee. Onboarding, keeping track of personal records, tax issues, timekeeping.

Vantage HCM review by Ashtin F.
Ashtin F.

"Easy to use and huge help for HR"

What do you like best?

I like that everything on the system is organized and tracked efficiently and effectively. All of our records are kept safe and are easy to access when needed. We do better work and help our employees because of it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike may be some of the bureaucracy with ADP. My employees have a difficult time accessing records themselves. Overall, it’s a great program and we will continue to use it.

We are able to outsource our HR and accounting through this program to retain records, information and paperwork. We are also able to keep everything organized and attainable and keep good records.

Vantage HCM review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"ADP Vantage API integration capabilities"

What do you like best?

We are working on a Project with the ADP to Integrate our Oracle R12 HR Application with ADP Vantage payroll application. They provided us REST web services to communicate our hires, job and salary changes, terminations, etc in Oracle real time to ADP. This helps significantly reduce the data entry effort for the payroll team and keeps both systems in sync.

What do you dislike?

We got support from a really good technical resource at ADP named Trevor Burgess. He had to leave the project and since then we are having difficulty with technical support.

We use ADP primarly for Payroll. We like their Vantage web application and their Mobile App.

Vantage HCM review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Adp"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of all the options. I also like the time clock and portal access. It seems to be a great program. We use it with the payroll app as well. This one is great for all the employees. I love the news and information. The discounts are awesome as well. I think that it has everything in one spot.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. It works well. It has many qualities to offer. It seems to offer everything we need at a good price. I wish that the product would go on mobile devices easier. I also wish that when it had maintenance it would not shut down the whole site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They could continue to update it as needed. I think that it will continue to help many employees and employers. They could still let you access it even when they are making the updates. This would be helpful.

We use it for everything. We use it for payroll, company paperwork, keeping track of personal information, and much else. We can use it at each clinic even when they are in different locations and states. It helps to bring everyone on to one platform.

"Vantage "

What do you like best?

The best that i like about vantage is that you can access all aspect for the same profile without tow much effort, you go to personal, job, taxes, deposit and so on

Another thing that i like about using vantage is that gives you the options to track all changes to the same profile.

What do you dislike?

Generating reports is kind of difficult for me for some reason, that is why i will take class with vantage for reports. I hope it will help me to get it

running payroll, and tracking employee information and it helps a lot for both

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"Clunky Software with only a few advantages from PayForce"

What do you like best?

Compared to PayForce, it has a better "Feel" to it.

What do you dislike?

Some good items from PayForce were lost. Also, it still requires you to submit a file to even get reports. Reporting is antiquated. Common things like wanting a cap on EE and ER HSA can not be done. The list goes on and on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really really liked Payforce than you might like Vantage. If you are looking for something more advanced in ADP, you might want to try Workforce Now.

ADP Vantage has not helped at all and no benefits have come from Vantage.

Vantage HCM review by Tehani d.
Tehani d.

"Easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

I love that it is a minimalist type style of a layout but there are many well organized sections

What do you dislike?

I dont like the way you have to login because it forces you to create a new email address basically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the best platforms I’ve seen

This is how I access payroll and my personal benefits.

Vantage HCM review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"A welcome UI refresh"

What do you like best?

I like the new UI, a lot. It took a little getting used to, but it feels better after having gotten used to it. HR used it to put company documents on, which was helpful for me.

What do you dislike?

In the last year, I've noticed some of the UI changes moving into the Workforce Now product offering. Makes me wonder what the point of vantage really is now. I know plenty of fellow employees that had no idea HR documents were being held on ADP Vantage, they had to ask and HR got tired of answering the question, "check on ADP".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most of the useful features of ADP Vantage have been added to Workforce Now. There might be some other key benefits of Vantage, but I don't know what they would be.

My previous employer was a "beta test" account for Vantage before it launched. It served a nice HR center, lots of HR documents were available through Vantage.

Vantage HCM review by Victoria P.
Victoria P.

"ADP is the place to be!"

What do you like best?

I like that all of my staff is able to come to this website with their own log in and be able to use self service!

What do you dislike?

It is confusing at first. When you finally go through it all you are able to pick it back up.

Mainly the fact that employees can go themselves to their self service and not have to bother me too much about it!

Vantage HCM review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"ADP VANTAGE HCM - MY THOUGHTS"

What do you like best?

I like that this system because I know it to be user friendly. Knowing this system for having used it in previous capacites, I like the ease of navigation through the functions of the site and the features. From a management perspective this system is overall user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Based upon the ease of system, I don't recall any dislikes.

Employee engagement is HUGE for us, especially because we deal with clients in 3 states including globally. It is important for us to "pulse" client relationships and each employees engagement with our clients and this platform assists us in collecting the needed data so that we are effective in providing enhanced services. Right now, at ConnectionGlobal, we have another system we use from a workforce management platform but I'm likely considering this system for payroll.

Vantage HCM review by User

"I use this product at work"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this product allows employees to clock in from any device, the integration with other systems and the ability to approve hours and edit hours submitted from the program directly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the program does not update the information to match what the Company shows. Sometimes, the information is inaccurate and causes a delay in how the employees are paid out vacation, holiday or Paid Time Off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone whose looking to allow the ease of access for their employees, management and payroll. This program is very user friendly it does not take much training for employees, management and payroll to learn.

The benefits of this program has been an essential asset to the business and has helped employees to see more of what they have accumulated and has helped management with approving request more quickly and efficiently.

Vantage HCM review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Decent but not the best payroll managemant company"

What do you like best?

I can easily access my paychecks through their online website

What do you dislike?

Their website seems outdated. Even just the color scheme of the website. When I try to log in to the website, I get a popup that seems like an error message but it's actually the login page. Please see my screen shot. One would think you would be able to at least see their login on the official login screen but instead it looks a virus popup, when infact it is the actual login authentication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their popup screen that states "Authentication Required" may actually be the login website for payroll despite it looking sketchy.

Their company helps employees of various business access and verify their paychecks online, quick, simple, and easy. I have personally noticed errors in my paycheck using their website online and contacted my employer for corrections.

Vantage HCM review by Icy I.
Icy I.

"ADP Time and Reporting"

What do you like best?

ADP functions well when accessing the database for it's information and rarely fails when access it's information and reporting. We use it to locate hours off the of timesheets to report labor and it is accurate based off of the employee.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is sometimes buggy with long load times which can use more work. The information on the report although is accurate but sometimes not consolidated into one report and will have to run another report to get my findings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a platform best used for small to mid-sized company

Time and Attendance for labour

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"ADP Vantage "

What do you like best?

I like that they are rolling out a new look called MyADP. It is definitely not ready to be completely rolled out but it is a good idea.

What do you dislike?

ADP loves to roll things out when they are not ready and then try to fix everything with a HOT FIX or a release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop rolling out products that aren't ready.... ask input from people that actually use the product.

None... We had ADP previously they phased out the product we were on. Unfortunately we always think we wish we would have switched.

Vantage HCM review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Great product! "

What do you like best?

My employee login is really easy to use and navigate. I appreciate that I have all of my statements in one place. I also had a part time job that used ADP and all of my statements were in one place and in order. It made it really easy to find all of my important information.

What do you dislike?

While I appreciated having all of my statements in one place, I wish that it would separate my statement by each job but it did help that they were in order. Website it pretty straight forward and easy to navigate for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

It is great to know that there is a place to see all of my payment info that I can easily access. Before I would have to contact my payroll department for simple answers but now I am able to login on my own and check. Easy to navigate and not to many steps to get to what you are looking for.

Vantage HCM review by Lily Da H.
Lily Da H.

"Standard Payroll Service"

What do you like best?

Clear payroll layout and easy access to W4, benefits, and 401K information.

What do you dislike?

The user login page is very complicated, you need to define what you need first and then search for the right channel to log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Standard payroll services that full-fill all the needs.

Combine payroll, tax, leave, benefits information altogether and make it easily accessible

Vantage HCM review by April P.
April P.

"Great Program, helps easily get the task done!"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is, very easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

The cost, it is a rather expensive program to use for a small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend for someone who is looking to save a lot of time when trying to do payroll. It is also extremely helpful when submitting information for tax purposes. It has saved me a significant amount of time as I don't always have a lot of it!

Payroll, takes much less time for me to accomplish my job.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"Great for Payroll Processing & Managing Time & Attendance"

What do you like best?

We have been using ADP Vantage HCM for the last few years and it is great for processing payroll and managing time & attenance for team members.

What do you dislike?

When you are in Time & Attendance and you want to exit, the screen will go blank and freezes up. Always have to refresh

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience. It may be a rough ride at first but change is good.

We have been working with our corporate payroll team for any issues and they are a liaison to ADP

Vantage HCM review by Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.

"ADP is an excellent software to use"

What do you like best?

I love the fingerprint touch feature as well as being able to access your account anytime or anywhere. ADP back dashboard is very good to work with because it explains everything and breaks down all we need to see and organizes into different categories which makes life easier!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about ADP software at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP Vantage HCM allows you to have timekeeping and payroll in one software

I use ADP for applicant tracking, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, reporting.

Vantage HCM review by Vevlyn G.
Vevlyn G.

"Paperless Payroll Process"

What do you like best?

All my employees can find all their tax info and paystubs in one spot. Great for staying organized in a fast paced small business and cutting administrative costs associated.

What do you dislike?

Company hasnt seen a need to upgrade our package to take full advantage of the services provided by ADP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need HR help but can't afford it right now, consider ADP Vantage H CCM for your growing business's administrative needs.

We are continuing to create a paperless environment in my company and ADP supports that in a secure, user friendly manner.

Vantage HCM review by Mark DJ Motivation L.
Mark DJ Motivation L.

"Slow operating system "

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of all the functions of my job dealing with employees are on it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how slow the process to do anything for my employees due to the slow processing of the website.

We use ADP as a HR hub to take care of all employee issues

Vantage HCM review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"ADP is a lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I love that when it rolls around to tax season all of your W2's are right there for you and you do not have to wait for your employer to send them out. Also, every business that you work with that has ADP all of your W2's are present.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes of this product yet and ahve never encounterd a problem.

The problems we are solving are keeping track of employees punches when they are at work.

Vantage HCM review by Lydia C.
Lydia C.

"ADP Vantage, A Positive Change"

What do you like best?

As a system administrator I appreciate the ADP customer service. ADP makes you feel like a true partner rather than just a client. They hear what we have to say, that shows in ADP's constant evolution of the product to meet the needs of all the clients.

For our employees and managers, Vantage is a one stop shop. They have one log in to do everything they need within HR and Payroll. The system is user friendly enough to allow even the occasional user to navigate easily.

Our payroll errors have decreased dramatically since switching to ADP Vantage.

What do you dislike?

Even though ADP Vantage has a much more robust security options than other products I have used, I would like even more flexibility. I also want to see an enhancement in the user audit capabilities. We have the need to see who made a change, what the change was and when it was made. Not all the fields are available to be audited, and those that are require a report to be run to see the audit trail. I would like to put restrictions on Effective Dates based on our specific pay periods. For example, you should not be able to back date a change to an employee's direct deposit record as you can't change history, yet the system allows it. Lots of little enhancements can be made, none are show stoppers, and I have no doubt we'll see these enhancements in future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to current ADP clients with a business similar to discuss pros and cons. Look for pain points of current clients to find ways to modify setup to avoid these same pit falls.

In using ADP Vantage, for the first time in my career I find I can finally spend my time on tasks that prevent fires rather than running around putting out fires. That, to me, is priceless.

Vantage HCM review by User

"Employees appreciate the ease of ADP "

What do you like best?

The online system for checking one's paystubs or tax forms is very simple to use and sort. There are fewer instances of employees needing to go to payroll to find their own info as the adp site makes it very simple for them to do this on their own.

What do you dislike?

Some employes have complained about having to resubmit passwords frequently but otherwise I have not heard many complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product due to ease of use. Compared to former systems used by the institute, employees appreciated this one much more.

Putting more of the employee paperwork in their own hands to reduce the number of visits to payroll. This saves time for payroll staff as well as reduces lost time in other offices.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"HR & Payroll system"

What do you like best?

No more paper and spreadsheets! Well for tracking purposes and benefit enrollments.

What do you dislike?

Some area's are not all build - myADP - when rolled out so that is my only issue with ADP at times. We get exicited to use something and then can't. ADP needs to have 1 major product and devote time to that vs having 20 different platforms.

We use ADP Vantage for Payroll, TIme, Paystubs, HR, Benefits, Performance and Reporting.

Vantage HCM review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"New User"

What do you like best?

ADP Vantage is new for our company. So far it seems fairly easy to use and an excellent way to track attendance, benefits, pay stubs, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to discover all of the functions of ADP Vantage, and as a new user, find it a little confusing at times.

The company is using it to track different HR functions. I am in recruiting and we use another program, but I will use ADP to personally track my paychecks, etc.

Vantage HCM review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"On Vantage Since October 2013"

What do you like best?

We chose to go with Vantage because it was able to handle our specific costing issues. It really eliminated the number of people touching the payroll entries, by placing the entry process directly with the project managers.

I really love the devoted service team. You always have the same service person when you call or email in. Having a client manager also helps ensure you are getting all of your needs met.

I also really like the employee involvement in handling the week to week or yearly tasks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes having a devoted service person, means you are a bit stuck with that person if they are not as responsive as you would like.

However, when we have had this problem, our client manager has been able to help us resolve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend having someone on your team that can be your point of contact between your internal team and your ADP team. This will save time and effort when questions need to be answered.

Also, know your data. Print legacy W-2s if you can to ensure all of your data is captured and that you don't wind up at year end with problems.

When we switched to Vantage from in house payroll, we were able to eliminate a lot of reclass entries to the GL. We were able to put the entry and approval process out to the field with the direct managers of projects. We were also able to bring our employees directly into the process of handling their payroll taxes, direct deposits, and benefits enrollments. We were also able to pare down our payroll staff by 2 people (temps) and to almost eliminate overtime.

Vantage HCM review by Edgar A.
Edgar A.

"Easy to use, fresh to the look!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy this is to use. Everything regarding payroll and benefits are at one touch. It’s like your personal place to update information with your employer.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how slow the process to add time or remove tile from your time sheet. The tabs are not easy to move and there are glitches on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s the best time keeping tool.

Time keeping, benefits and information updates.

Vantage HCM review by Sheena Aileen M.
Sheena Aileen M.

"Not enough fields for Compensation Data."

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use. The reporting is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are not enough fields to capture past data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through implementation slowly and make sure it captures all of your needs for the future.

We have to capture previous data via spreadsheets.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator

"User Friendly but not a lot of the features we need"

What do you like best?

I like that the product is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We never seem to have any of the features we need and when they tell us they can set it up it's at an extra cost because its after implementation and it's a project that will take months to complete. Bad customer service.

None. We are struggling with calculating overtime premium and shift diffs in the system.

Vantage HCM review by Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

"Vantage HCM - A True One Stop Shop for your HRIS Needs"

What do you like best?

The best thing about having all the product offerings associated with ADP Vantage HCM is being able to offer a "one-stop shop" to our HR practitioners, managers, and employees. The convenience of ADP Talent Management and ADP Recruiting Management's full integration with Vantage allows us to create more efficient performance, compensation, and recruiting programs and procedures.

What do you dislike?

The most challenging aspect of ADP Vantage HCM can be the difficulty with transitioning from a fully customized, on-premises HRIS to the SaaS solution that this product offers. ADP Vantage is configurable of course, but, by design, is not necessarily customizable to the full extent an organization may desire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP Vantage HCM is a great SaaS solution. To ease transition, I would recommend documenting all your current processes and procedures in detail. This will allow you to more easily make decisions during implementation.

The Reporting and Analytics features of Vantage give us the ability to provide key metric insight to the business, which adds significant value to the services we provide as an HR team.

Vantage HCM review by Abby R.
Abby R.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and has a walk through to help you if you need it. The user is unable to make changes that will have to come from someone who has access.

What do you dislike?

The average use can not make changes to personalize it. There is no way to add color, pictures, or anything to make it more yours.

No yet an hope not to. I can access it from my phone or PC.

Vantage HCM review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Concepts nice in theory but execution is lacking"

What do you like best?

Local tax automation is solid although can be awkward to find what you are looking for and we find occasional bugs.

What do you dislike?

Clunky general navigation - easy to forget recent visited pages, does not have a smooth flow when performing various tasks.

Payroll entry screens are awkward and not user friendly.

Enhancement requests reported years ago still not addressed.

Message center is outdated and not user friendly.

Activity configuration is confusing and limited in customization. Scale-ability very problematic

User Security options not flexible enough to ideally accommodate our business structure or scale.

Outgrew ADP PayForce from an HR perspective.

Vantage HCM review by User

"Adp payroll has made my job stress free "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy ADPs superb customer service and efficient when it comes to payroll &

HR questions! They keep track of all my paystubs! My employees Can each log in and print there stubs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they are not connected to square and my time cards

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

HR has really helped our business! They make things so practical

Learn more about ADP Vantage HCM

ADP Vantage HCM Videos

ADP Vantage HCM Downloads

Learning about ADP Vantage HCM?

* We monitor all ADP Vantage HCM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.