ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now

From basic payroll and helping with Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance, to managing employees across borders, ADP Workforce Now is a simple, powerful solution that helps companies with 50 or more employees improve their business performance.

Work for ADP Workforce Now?

Learning about Workforce Now?

ADP Workforce Now Reviews

Ask Workforce Now a Question
Showing 1295 Workforce Now reviews
Workforce Now review by <span>Stephanie R.</span>
Stephanie R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

ADP Workforce Now - V13

What do you like best?

The automatic syncing between HR and Payroll reduces key strokes and errors. We track our applicants as well. Being able to pull up an application and change their status to New Hire, saves me from having to type in the personal information of the new hire (ss#, phone, address, email, etc.)

What do you dislike?

While on V2 eTIME didn't auto-sync, it does with this version. But the problem is the information is not date effective. For example, an employee is terminating on Friday. I can terminate them in Workforce now with the future date. But the portion that syncs with eTIME is immediate. There access is cut from eTIME on that day the term is processed, not their term date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that ADP is a large company and offer many modules. Be sure you know what you want/need. Sometimes there are things that you will find later that you could use. Do not be afraid to ask but keep in mind, it is only mostly customizable (not totally customizable like some sales people would like to tell you).

We use ADP for 98% of our HRIS situations: Recruitment (applicant tracking); HR and Benefits; Payroll and timekeeping (eTIME). These applications interact with each other and save time. If we can make the performance evaluations work the way we would like, we could move to 100%

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP Workforce Now
Workforce Now review by <span>Megan R.</span>
Megan R.

Decent Workforce System

What do you like best?

I like the info that it gives about my various benefits. It is simple to track time off and the amount of PTO that I have left. It is pretty simple. I like that you can go through benefit programs and see the different programs that you sign up for. The program that takes care of payroll is also very proficient and I have been paid adequately and correctly every pay period. Taxes have always been completed correctly as well and I have never had a problem. I would say it is a very trustworthy interface and it has always done everything that we have needed it to do.

What do you dislike?

The software is a bit cold and corporate. I do not like that, it is not the most appealing setup or design. The drop-down menus etc are quite boring and dull.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in a simple and basic work flow software, this is a simple one. It is not at all flashy but it is simple and very trustworthy..

I have used ADP to sign up for benefits as well as track my PTO and communicate with the HR team within our company. Also payroll is done through this program

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Workforce Now review by <span>Gabriel S.</span>
Gabriel S.

Useful and simple - nothing to write home about

What do you like best?

The way that it allowed me to look through different benefit options and plans was very nice. My wife and I could look through and pick different benefit selections to see which ones work best. It is trustworthy and always share information needed about PTO.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the program is pretty boring - it is not difficult to use but I do not think I would say that it is user friendly. Small buttons and boring layout make it a bit tricky to find what you need. The main menu is just a bunch of drop downs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you use this if you want a simple way to take care of your HR, payroll, and other information. You and the rest of your work crew will really like all of the benefits that are available with this simple software.

We use it for our benefits information, HR communications, payroll and other details.

Workforce Now review by <span>Tanisha T.</span>
Tanisha T.

Easier Time Approval

What do you like best?

We upgraded, so it's now nice to have only one database to manage and all of my information in one place. The Self-Service portal for our employees has been wonderful. The system is very user friendly and allows employees to have access to their own information. The new payroll system with the updated ADP Workforce Now has streamlined our weekly payroll process. Instead of a 4 hour payroll process each Monday, we can complete our weekly payroll in about an hour. LEARNING BYTES ARE THE BEST FOR TRAINING!!!!!! It is a user friendly system that makes it easy for employees to access, even those who are not computer savvy. For the most part, the reporting function is okay, but could be better.

What do you dislike?

That the reports don't always update when being run on a different day. A calendar of PTO. Reporting can be a challenge if details are needed - if you want more specialized reporting you will have to spend a lot of time creating the report you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the use of this product. Various HR features, not just time and attendance. Makes tracking time easier and less cumbersome.

Payroll ease of use, PTO tracking, general place for all company and benefit info. Use of less paper. In this mobile age, Using the mobile version of ADP Workforce Now makes entering AND approving time easy.

Workforce Now review by <span>Jamie W.</span>
Jamie W.

I love being able to keep track of all my hours during the pay period.

What do you like best?

I have used ADP for years now at almost every job I have had. I love how easy it is for me to keep track of the hours that I have worked during a pay period simply by logging into my account. It is very intuitive to navigate and use and I have never had any issues with using it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be somewhat slow loading and that is frustrating especially when I am trying to clock back in after a break and its slow loading speed makes me late. It never seems to have the exact same time as my computer which makes it hard to keep up the time I am due back from my breaks.

I benefit from having my hours worked during a pay period visible to me by simply logging in to my account. I also appreciate the ability to set up a profile with all of my contact information for my employer should they need to reach me in the event of something urgent.

Workforce Now review by <span>Tammy A.</span>
Tammy A.

ADP Workforce Now Review

What do you like best?

The ease of access is the best part about this program. You are able to access this website from a mobile device, which makes it even more user-friendly and beneficial for employees. Employees are also able to access important tax documents as soon as they become available. Tracking paid time off and time off balances is also beneficial, as well as the detailed description of time off taken.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional loading delays and the fact that this program is web-based means that it is only accessible when internet access is available. In the event that the internet is down or there is no cellphone reception, it would be impossible to access this website. However, this is a rare occasion and the site is generally available to all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this service, especially for companies with multiple offices is distant locations. ADP allows users to access information and communicate with various departments without the need to physically be in the same location.

Employees are able to update their personal information in a matter of seconds. They are also able to access their tax documents as soon as they become available. This cuts down on delayed receipt of important documents and/or personal updates. Employees are also able to input time-off electronically, which cuts down on communication problems between the employee and management.

Learn more about ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now Videos

Learning about ADP Workforce Now?

* We monitor all ADP Workforce Now reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.