ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now

(1,637)

From basic payroll and helping with Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance, to managing employees across borders, ADP Workforce Now is a simple, powerful solution that helps companies with 50 or more employees improve their business performance.

Work for ADP Workforce Now?

Learning about Workforce Now?

ADP Workforce Now Reviews

Ask Workforce Now a Question
Showing 1,639 Workforce Now reviews
Workforce Now review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"The Best HRM"

What do you like best?

I like that ADP WFN has the ability to handle several parts of your business in a very easy user interface so that even the people that are not as technically sound can use the software.

What do you dislike?

The software still has some features that need to be upgraded to make a more efficient system. Plus some of the features that are not as good require you to buy add-ons to be more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research about the software and do not make it about money. Make the research about the software you need and may need in the future to accommodate growth. This is a huge investment, so you need to make sure you have the tools you need to do your job. This system can actually replace having an extra HR professional for a while.

The reporting feature is one of the better things about the system. ADP WFN has allowed our business to get better at keeping track of our workforce and being more efficient with our expenses.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP Workforce Now
Workforce Now review by Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

"A solid HRIS"

What do you like best?

Prior to implementing WFN, we were working out of spreadsheets and disparate systems, which made tracking employee information difficult and reporting & analytics nearly impossible. WFN has been a big step up. I like having everything in one location, and I also like the level of control employees have over their own information (can use WFN to update deductions, tax withholdings, direct deposit, PTO, etc).

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about WFN is the glitchiness and the lack of responsiveness from the support team. I often encounter what seem like quick fixes, or encounter the same glitch again and again, and do not receive great help from the support team (My Life Advisor). A lot of times I end up escalating the issue to our HRBP to get resolved.

Time savings (probably at least 5 hours of admin time per week have been eliminated by implementing WFN)

Reporting & analytics (WFN makes it easy for me to pull reports on our employees, view different metrics, etc)

Employer brand (we now have a true ATS/online application and Career Center through WFN, which helps us a lot with a more professional look in the recruitment process)

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Workforce Now review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"Overly complicated"

What do you like best?

I like that it can keep track of my vacation, sick, personal, and short-term disability hours by default.

What do you dislike?

The interface is incredulously painful. After extensive training workshops hosted by my own organization's finance department, even they recommend using the smartphone app over the website since it's so much less intuitive. However, the app itself has its own problems, such as frequent disconnection, failing to register punch-ins and punch-outs, and login issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the interface more intuitive. Pop-out menus make finding any need near impossible to navigate. We've been using it for months and it's still easy to forget where things are.

This was supposed to be a way to track how many hours employees were working as well as a way to show complete distrust in their employee's ability to clock-in or out from an approved location. As our organization has over 100 different sites but a wide range of variability for any given employee to where they will be, it's largely an inconvenience and doesn't even address it's original purpose of displaying employee hours since many of us work 50 to 60 hour weeks without overtime compensation.

Workforce Now review by Anamar S.
Anamar S.

"Quick and efficient"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the very clean cut experience that I get with this software. It is incredibly easy and straightforward to use for all employees. I also appreciate all of the different features that allow you to look at your hours and weekly pay or access employee handbooks and other resources. Its also great that the system has real time so when you clock in it’s accurate. It’s quite simple overall and that is the best part.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the clock in and clock out buttons are instant. On my first day I clocked in at the wrong time because I was exploring the site and didn’t think that it would just clock me in when I clicked the arrow next to the button. I really wish there was a confirmation pop up or some other measure to prevent those accidents!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it. It is very easy to use. I would just remind employees to make sure that the webpage time matches your start time and also to be careful as to not accidentally clock in.

ADP provides accuracy, information and simplicity. When it comes to clocking in first thing in the morning, we all want a simple experience! This allows us to do it fast so that we can get to work right away. ADP is also providing employees with full reports of their time entries so that we can also keep track.

Workforce Now review by Anthony P.
Anthony P.

"Great All-In-One Hub!"

What do you like best?

The main thing that I enjoy about ADP Workforce is that it's a great all in one venue. It's the one stop place where I can go into see any news from my company, while also looking at my worker profile and time card. It's really easy to investigate and easy to look for information.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I however do not enjoy is that when logging into workforce the views can be different depending on the browser that you are using. For example I have found the site to not be anywhere as responsive if I use internet explorer, where as if I use google Chrome it is very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great all in one solution that can solve many issues, such as relaying information to works, easy location for performance evaluation and also time tracking for employees.

The main problems would be having a place where employee announcements can be posted in one location and information released to everyone at once, it is also used to performance evaluations which is a great benefit.

Workforce Now review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"ADP Workforce Now - V13"

What do you like best?

The automatic syncing between HR and Payroll reduces key strokes and errors. We track our applicants as well. Being able to pull up an application and change their status to New Hire, saves me from having to type in the personal information of the new hire (ss#, phone, address, email, etc.)

What do you dislike?

While on V2 eTIME didn't auto-sync, it does with this version. But the problem is the information is not date effective. For example, an employee is terminating on Friday. I can terminate them in Workforce now with the future date. But the portion that syncs with eTIME is immediate. There access is cut from eTIME on that day the term is processed, not their term date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that ADP is a large company and offer many modules. Be sure you know what you want/need. Sometimes there are things that you will find later that you could use. Do not be afraid to ask but keep in mind, it is only mostly customizable (not totally customizable like some sales people would like to tell you).

We use ADP for 98% of our HRIS situations: Recruitment (applicant tracking); HR and Benefits; Payroll and timekeeping (eTIME). These applications interact with each other and save time. If we can make the performance evaluations work the way we would like, we could move to 100%

Workforce Now review by Megan R.
Megan R.

"Decent Workforce System"

What do you like best?

I like the info that it gives about my various benefits. It is simple to track time off and the amount of PTO that I have left. It is pretty simple. I like that you can go through benefit programs and see the different programs that you sign up for. The program that takes care of payroll is also very proficient and I have been paid adequately and correctly every pay period. Taxes have always been completed correctly as well and I have never had a problem. I would say it is a very trustworthy interface and it has always done everything that we have needed it to do.

What do you dislike?

The software is a bit cold and corporate. I do not like that, it is not the most appealing setup or design. The drop-down menus etc are quite boring and dull.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in a simple and basic work flow software, this is a simple one. It is not at all flashy but it is simple and very trustworthy..

I have used ADP to sign up for benefits as well as track my PTO and communicate with the HR team within our company. Also payroll is done through this program

Workforce Now review by Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.

"Useful and simple - nothing to write home about"

What do you like best?

The way that it allowed me to look through different benefit options and plans was very nice. My wife and I could look through and pick different benefit selections to see which ones work best. It is trustworthy and always share information needed about PTO.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the program is pretty boring - it is not difficult to use but I do not think I would say that it is user friendly. Small buttons and boring layout make it a bit tricky to find what you need. The main menu is just a bunch of drop downs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you use this if you want a simple way to take care of your HR, payroll, and other information. You and the rest of your work crew will really like all of the benefits that are available with this simple software.

We use it for our benefits information, HR communications, payroll and other details.

Workforce Now review by Shalindra S.
Shalindra S.

"Comprehensive Payroll, Benefits and HR modules"

What do you like best?

We used ADP for payroll and benefits management and application does the trick. It has all the features needed to support these modules.

I track all my benefits and pay, w2 and other details at one place.

What do you dislike?

ADP can improve on look and usability and provide nicer dashboard options. I as a user does not find a nice dashboard to look into my details in one place in a consolidated manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP recently see data breach and they have taken the right action to further secure the application and I hope that continues to enhance the security of an application as needed.

They should also work on analytics space to beat the competition like Workday

We needed a cloud app that can support payroll and benefits and based on US regulation and ADP is very well solving this requirement.

Workforce Now review by Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.

"Easier Time Approval"

What do you like best?

We upgraded, so it's now nice to have only one database to manage and all of my information in one place. The Self-Service portal for our employees has been wonderful. The system is very user friendly and allows employees to have access to their own information. The new payroll system with the updated ADP Workforce Now has streamlined our weekly payroll process. Instead of a 4 hour payroll process each Monday, we can complete our weekly payroll in about an hour. LEARNING BYTES ARE THE BEST FOR TRAINING!!!!!! It is a user friendly system that makes it easy for employees to access, even those who are not computer savvy. For the most part, the reporting function is okay, but could be better.

What do you dislike?

That the reports don't always update when being run on a different day. A calendar of PTO. Reporting can be a challenge if details are needed - if you want more specialized reporting you will have to spend a lot of time creating the report you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the use of this product. Various HR features, not just time and attendance. Makes tracking time easier and less cumbersome.

Payroll ease of use, PTO tracking, general place for all company and benefit info. Use of less paper. In this mobile age, Using the mobile version of ADP Workforce Now makes entering AND approving time easy.

Workforce Now review by Jamie W.
Jamie W.

"I love being able to keep track of all my hours during the pay period."

What do you like best?

I have used ADP for years now at almost every job I have had. I love how easy it is for me to keep track of the hours that I have worked during a pay period simply by logging into my account. It is very intuitive to navigate and use and I have never had any issues with using it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be somewhat slow loading and that is frustrating especially when I am trying to clock back in after a break and its slow loading speed makes me late. It never seems to have the exact same time as my computer which makes it hard to keep up the time I am due back from my breaks.

I benefit from having my hours worked during a pay period visible to me by simply logging in to my account. I also appreciate the ability to set up a profile with all of my contact information for my employer should they need to reach me in the event of something urgent.

Workforce Now review by Tammy A.
Tammy A.

"ADP Workforce Now Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of access is the best part about this program. You are able to access this website from a mobile device, which makes it even more user-friendly and beneficial for employees. Employees are also able to access important tax documents as soon as they become available. Tracking paid time off and time off balances is also beneficial, as well as the detailed description of time off taken.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional loading delays and the fact that this program is web-based means that it is only accessible when internet access is available. In the event that the internet is down or there is no cellphone reception, it would be impossible to access this website. However, this is a rare occasion and the site is generally available to all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this service, especially for companies with multiple offices is distant locations. ADP allows users to access information and communicate with various departments without the need to physically be in the same location.

Employees are able to update their personal information in a matter of seconds. They are also able to access their tax documents as soon as they become available. This cuts down on delayed receipt of important documents and/or personal updates. Employees are also able to input time-off electronically, which cuts down on communication problems between the employee and management.

Workforce Now review by Devin J.
Devin J.

"Too big to fail, but too big to care "

What do you like best?

ADP has so much to offer, it does about everything you can think of, from 401K and Benefit elections to I-9 Compliance to Applicant Tracking System to the HRMS that everything should* sync to. This conglomerate of companies is also so big and vast, you most likely will find an extension they offer that could do the job to a certain degree, but as my next point will get to.. there are a few things they do well; and others they vastly miss the mark on.

What do you dislike?

As mentioned above, this company is HUGE.. and being so massive there is much potential for a seamless design from one application to the next. But the efforts put into making each one talk to each other is lack luster, and the extensions to the HRMS lacks within itself, often being just an attempt rather than a completed product. The ATS for instance we pushed for lacked in so many areas, it should of integrated with the HRMS with ease, and had the basics such as offer letter and communication tools, but these were completely absent, and so have a nonfunctional ATS with a functional (sometimes) HRMS just wouldn't cut it. I'd say the largest complaint I'd have would be the customer support.. which was not timely, you get passed around from department to department, and often the language barrier and call back times were atrocious. I get the bigger you get, it makes more sense to outsource.. but the communication and helpfulness felt from that whole experience has left a bitter taste in my teams mouth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around, if your needing something just to function moderately, and don't need alot of depth or metric driven data, ADP may be the right fit for you. But know that the support once implemented is disappointing to say the least, and it looks clean and tech savvy, but once actually seeing it run through application to application is when you will see where each integration lacks. Demo and test the devils out of it before committing.

It has the functionality for all that we need, just not enough to carry it across home base in most cases.. for us we are happy for now utilising 401K, HRMS, I-9, Payroll and the Benefit Election Integration.

Workforce Now review by Shaby F.
Shaby F.

"An employee dashboard with all the most important information!"

What do you like best?

ADP Worforce could not be easier to use. It's so user friendly with very intuitive navigation, making the user experience very very convenient. Not only does it have so many features built in, it's so customizable making it so easy to use for employees and administrators alike.

What do you dislike?

It always seems to be a couple minutes off from national time. I'm sure there is an easy way to fix that, but I haven't been able to find it. This makes it frustrating when trying to clock back in and realizing you have a couple minutes left. And if you're like me, you tend to forget in those couple minutes, making more work for the manager, oops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even think about it, do it. The ease of use in and of itself makes for an amazing product. When you have employees from all different abilities, you need a product that is easy to use. Just to save yourself the time and hassle of answering multiple questions, makes this product 100% worth it.

Having all employees log into one system makes things A LOT easier for administrators. It's a seamless way to manage hours works, vacation requests, and it helps to answer the constant barrage of questions that can be answered with a few simple clicks. Mostly, it's a great (and private) way to store information that can be easily accessed at any time without having to wait for any one person.

Workforce Now review by Brooke C.
Brooke C.

"Makes tracking paychecks easy"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to find the information I am looking for, whether or not its past W2 forms, past paychecks or other information related to my personal employee information. I also like that I can get alerts when a direct deposit has posted to my account

What do you dislike?

I don't like that using the ADP interface isn't as intuitive on mobile. I am unsure if there is an ADP app that functions as well as the general website, but it would be a welcome addition to be able to get access to all of that information on my phone through an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider ADP for your major Payroll needs, it's truly a good platform for distributing information and allowing employees to self service most if not all of their payroll needs. It is especially good for employees who usually request direct deposits, because it allows them to switch DD accounts seamlessly, track time and keep up with pay stubs without having to keep track of extra paper.

I am solving the problem of being able to access my pay statements on an ongoing basis, being able to access past pay statements and past W2 forms, as well as accessing pay stubs on an integrated platform that puts all of that information in a location that makes sense in a layout that is easy to use.

Workforce Now review by Morez K.
Morez K.

"Professionals at payroll and HR management"

What do you like best?

ADP is one of the largest payroll and HR management companies in the United States. They are able to provide you with all the tools needed in their easy to use web based software and mobile application. You will find little errors when it comes to payroll and local taxes as they pride themselves as experts in the industry. They will get it right the first time and may offer referral bonuses and discounts when signing on as a new customer. The software is very easy to use and much faster than some similar companies out there. It is bright, creative, and easy enough to train your employees on their functions as a payroll administrator.

What do you dislike?

ADP are professionals at what they do, however they may not be the best solution for small businesses. ADP lacks a more personal touch and may be more expensive compared to small payroll companies that are capable and providing the same basic services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP Workforce is great for needing more than the basic payroll software. If you need HR management, Time Keeping, and other tools, you may want to check out ADP for those more advance needs.

ADP is solving our payroll needs. Having payroll outsourced helps save time and stress among the smaller management team we have. It is very simple to be able to log in, submit payroll, ad wait for your customized reports. It helps eliminate the cost of having a department for payroll solutions.

Workforce Now review by Marla G.
Marla G.

"It's a work in Progress..."

What do you like best?

There are updates often making the platform more user friendly and adding some really nice features. In the Employee pay section you can easily view everything at a glance now. All of the state withholding sections have been updated to reflect ACTUAL state forms. So exactly how the employee completes their state form with us is exactly how you enter it into ADP. It's a nice newer feature.

What do you dislike?

The lay out is a bit much, there is just a lot of information that pops out at you. So it takes a moment to find what you are looking for. I don't like that when we have an address update made, it changes it on every single pay statement in the system. It's hard then to go back and see where a check was sent when dealing with lost paychecks.

The self-service feature is really nice. We like that our employees can go and make changes on their own to certain personal information, they can access W2 or 1099's come tax time, and most importantly a new feature was added where they can make changed to their Federal W4 forms and State forms and it will create a digital certificate/form for them and place it right in their file. Also, we have the added on feature of the 'employee documents' (the cloud) so any type of paperwork we receive from them, it's right in their file for us to access right away. We've had instances where we needed to view a an emergency contact form when we weren't in the office and we were able to log on to ADP workforce now (b/c it's internet based now) and go right to their file and get the information we needed.

Workforce Now review by Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.

"A user-friendly way to track time"

What do you like best?

I love that ADP shows me my hours works in a clear and convenient way, and that I can even access the punch on the app on my phone! It is super user-friendly, and lets me keep track of all of my time worked in one easy location. It's great to see everything as I go, including my time card and and previous paychecks. Love the convenience of being able to see all of this information whenever and where ever!

What do you dislike?

One thing that is somewhat frustrating with ADP is not its actual services or its website, but its app. The app can be relatively slow, and does not punch or load immediately when I click it. Other than the delay, however, I don't have any issues and quite like the product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! ADP Workforce Now is great for employees to clock in and out of work with ease, and allows users to view all of their past, current, and upcoming paystubs. There is so much utility to having this information online and available to users at their immediate disposal. ADP Workforce Now is a great tool for employees to know and keep track of hours.

I am using ADP Workforce Now for recording my time at my current position. I can clock in and out with ADP on the computer or on my phone, and can keep track of all my paystubs in one convenient location. It is highly beneficial to be able to access ADP from multiple locations and even on my phone.

Workforce Now review by Aaron G.
Aaron G.

"Great way to manage payroll!"

What do you like best?

ADP Workforce now has been exceptionally helpful with managing our payroll processes. It is easy to use. Especially with having our applications within the same system. This has made onboarding new employees a much quicker experience, and there are plenty of fields that can be used during this process when you may need them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little cumbersome finding not often used functions, but The Bridge definitely helps to locate those specific functions aiding in getting the job completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a solution to incorporating your hiring process directly into your information and payroll system, then ADP Workforce Now may be a great option. If you're looking for a cheaper option this may also be a good choice.

The integration of applicants with payroll has cut down on the time it originally would take us to process new employees. It's been a wonderful time saver!

Workforce Now review by Alexander K.
Alexander K.

"ADP - Workforce Now - Great supervising tool"

What do you like best?

The accessibility to all necessary supervising functions makes workforcenow a great tool for taking care of daily things such as payroll, PTOs, employee notes, etc. Having candid visibility is something that should not be taken for granted - ADP truly delivers on all of our business needs in the promised fields.

What do you dislike?

The interface could use a little work but nothing major. All of the correct functions are accessible and relatively intuitive to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you are small to medium size company - the workforce now is something to highly be considered. I am sure they have functionality for large companies as well but I can speak from personal experience that workforcenow (ADP) has been a great tool to have from the start (when we were a small company) to our present day (medium size company).

I personally am using ADP to manage employee's PTOs, checking payroll, and documenting employee notes. It also contains any important documentation I would need to adequately supervise my team.

Workforce Now review by Hope C.
Hope C.

"Payroll Processing"

What do you like best?

We've been with ADP for several years, so I like that we have history with them. I like that when I have a question, I can call and get an answer. I like that I can set up a batch and save it, so I don't have to recreate it every time I process payroll. I like how I can access reports online.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you call multiple times on the same issue, you get different answers. I did not personally care for the last update because I had to learn new hot keys. Creating a custom report feels counter intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small finance team, ADP Workforce Now is a tool to maximize your work power, especially if you have a large number of employees.

We are a seasonal business. Our workforce swells to over 300 in the summer. Workforce Now helps us manage the ebb and flow of our payroll.

The biggest and best benefit is time savings.

Workforce Now review by Paulla F.
Paulla F.

"Loads of Info, but easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the fact my last paycheck is predominately displayed on the home page. I don't have to search for it. Once I like in - it's there!

What do you dislike?

There are only two buttons on the Dashboard: Dashboard and Pay. So new users (and even those who don't access it often) won't know where information (W2's, etc) are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Once you know how to navigate the site, it's easy to find what you need. I love the fact you can bring up your information on the screen, but hide the details so others can't look at your specific pay, etc.

It allows our HR and Accounting to centralize all payroll, vacation, insurance, and 401K information in one place. And all of our employees (we have several hundred in the field) can access from wherever they are.

Workforce Now review by Emily K.
Emily K.

"Smart and modern interface for pay and benefits"

What do you like best?

I like that ADP has all of my pay and benefit information in one place, with a nice-looking, modern, easy-to-use design. I use it every couple of weeks, whether to look at my pay breakdown, benefits information, or to get to the website of my heath insurance or HSA... It's all there. The layout is very attractive and user-friendly. My pay is hidden, so someone who walks up behind me at work won't see all my financials unless I click the toggle to unhide. And there are helpful charts that show me what percentage of my pay goes to taxes, insurance, etc.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about ADP.

In the past, if I needed information about my pay, I would go to one source. If I needed info about my medical insurance, I'd go somewhere else. Now it's all in one place.

Workforce Now review by Brian F.
Brian F.

"Well-built platform, easy to understand, easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

The organization of modules and navigation of items is second to none. From the first time you login, you will not have a problem finding what you need. The menus and order of links is logical and easy to follow for anyone.

Secondly, the animation of objects and breakdown of numbers in various graphics makes it easy to see where your money is going. For example, each week you are easily able to see what percentage of your money has gone to taxes, retirement accounts, in your pocket, etc.

What do you dislike?

Logging into the app from my iPhone has been annoying to say the least. At times it will not accept my fingerprint from my 6S and other times it will require I type in the full password before it can accept the fingerprint. I understand this may potentially be my iPhone causing this, but I never seem to have this much trouble unlocking my iPhone from the start.

With ADP Workforce Now, it puts all the information an employee needs to know in one central place that can be accessed any time of the day. I can access information regarding my 401k, direct deposits, tax withholdings, pay statements, and more from a single online dashboard.

Workforce Now review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"ADP Workforce now simplifies our lives"

What do you like best?

The ease of using ADP workforce now makes is an invaluable tool.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike on this product currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a game changer in the payroll and time management system. It is a all in one easy portal that is easy for staff and management to use.

We are able to record time and attendance, as well as time off banks, time off requests, all benefit paperwork, as well as making it much easier for the staff to access their information leaving us to not need to intervene if they need a pay stub or tax statement. Employees are also able to complete all of their benefit enrollment paperwork through the ADP portal electronically, reducing paper waste and enabling them to submit at their time. We also feature the yearly employee holiday calendar which is helpful for the staff to plan their time off.

Workforce Now review by Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

"Better options available"

What do you like best?

ADP has a lot of different add-on's that you can purchase, like COBRA processing (outsourced to WageWorks), Comprehensive Benefits and HR Solutions, Payroll, Background checks, etc.

What do you dislike?

Getting data out of the system is troublesome. In some cases, like creating custom fields and entering data, you have to wait for 24 hours before the field is updated in the reporting repository.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really focus on their customer support to make sure you're going to be able to get the right level of support you need.

We switched to ADP HR and Benefits in 2014 after using them for Payroll for a much longer period of time. Shortly after we switched to ADP, we change our Recruitment platform due to functionality issues with ADP and also Performance Management.

Workforce Now review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Everything is setup so that its easy to find and navigate throughout the ADP website. When I have to call into ADP support team for help, they are always friendly and can always solve whatever issue I might be having. Time & Attendance is my favorite feature of ADP because its easy to manage my employees and their PTO days.

What do you dislike?

It''s probably something that I'm doing (or not doing) but sometimes I feel that some of the reports aren't doing exactly what I need them to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ADP to anyone. Implementation was made a breeze by our team and our implementation specialists really did all the work.

Before my company switched to ADP, preparing for and running payroll took me almost all day. But now with ADP, its fast and user friendly. ADP has features that help me double check to make sure that everything is right with the payrun before submitting it.

Workforce Now review by Erin Z.
Erin Z.

"ADP Workforce Now"

What do you like best?

Pros:

Easy to use interface

Lots of features in one location

Quick onboarding

ACA tracking/Benefits tracking

Quick turn around on payroll

Accessible support staff

Great Implementation Team

What do you dislike?

Cons:

Some features are overly complicated (performance dashboard)

Uploading spreadsheets can be an issue, even when all headers are correct

Transferring employees between company codes isn't allowed, very time consuming to transfer an employee to another location

No 24 hour support

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend ADP to anyone running multiple companies, also even if you're not, ADP RUN is also a great tool that I use for our smaller businesses. ADP allows you to house all employee files, complete performance reviews to go into files, administer pay, upload company documents, and do a lot of your typical HR filing in one location and in the cloud, so it's possible to take your business paperless---which is such a wonderful feature. Although I wish support had better hours, the support is great and the account managers are super helpful. There are lots of features to learn and improve how you use and understand ADP---it's a great application with few flaws.

ADP has helped us go paperless, house our HR related documents for easy access by our team and allows us to keep everything together in one location. Payroll is simple and mistakes can be corrected with ease. ADP pays and reports taxes so we don't have to consistently monitor whether or not thats being paid on time. EEO and other reporting is just a click away, lots of great accountability features.

Workforce Now review by Erik V.
Erik V.

"One-Stop HR and Benefits Management Shop!"

What do you like best?

The ADP Workforce now is an easy-to-use HR and benefits management platform. As an employee, the platforms makes it easy for me to view and manage all of my employee benefits and documents. I can download past pay stubs or view my insurance coverage all in one place.

What do you dislike?

As an employee who occasionally uses the ADP Workforce Now platform to view and review my benefits and pay stubs, there are no areas that I find could use improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a user-perspective, ADP is simple to use. I'm not sure how it is from an Admin role, but the platform is very user-friendly. It makes it super simple to access any of my personal HR and benefits information anytime.

ADP makes it easy for both HR and employees to manage pay, benefits and insurance all in one platform. It diminishes the need of employees having to request info from HR. Benefits and personal employee information can be accessed anywhere, anytime.

Workforce Now review by Ashley K.
Ashley K.

"Large payroll company lacking in customer service"

What do you like best?

ADP's interface can be easy to navigate at times. They handle all of the tax payments, etc. for our many employees on the payroll.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service is not good at all. Any time we have to call in, it takes a very long time to speak with someone and most of the time we get transferred to someone else. They charge you for every little extra thing you may need or want, even if they are just pulling information about an employee they purged they will still try and charge for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just beware of their lacking customer service. They also like to change up their web design all of the time, even though it means nothing and they are not actually improving their quality of service.

They take care of our payroll needs for now.

Workforce Now review by Michael P. L.
Michael P. L.

"Great tool with instant access to HR needs"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this web-based platform is the ease of access to all the most important aspects of employment. From HR doc central storage, to viewing time off balances and scheduling time off, this is a one stop shop for company-employee interaction. I like the ability to see work calendar that lists your pay dates as well. I can easily check balances for vacation and sick time. Mobile app is a must and gives me all the same features in a convenient platform.

What do you dislike?

The interface and design is a little dated and feels like one of those websites for insurance which are never that beautifully designed. The access and features are there so I'm not too concerned with the looks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For employee management and HR resources, this platform is an ideal solution that is feature rich. I have heard from others that they have enjoyed ADP more than others due to ease of use and mobile app. I tend to agree with that assessment.

ADP Workforce Now gives our company a way for all our employees to check their pay and find important employee documents such as training manuals and post calendar events. Have a central repository of HR resources for everyone was important and this performs that task well. No longer do we have to field questions about sick hour balances or requesting time off since it is an automated and employee focused task using this platform.

Workforce Now review by Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

"Updates are making it easier to navigate pages"

What do you like best?

The recent updates to the new version has been much better than previous versions. My favorite part is that the Pay tab for employees shows all the information on one screen. Previously you had to select multiple tabs to get information - it was very tedious. It is now easy to retrieve pay information related to an applicant.

What do you dislike?

The recruiting module with ADP definitely lacks support on the technical side as well as customization. We have had many instances where applicants are not able to apply online and when I have called in to get this checked out - they only offer the solution of telling them to try a different web browser. If you are asking people to use a different web browser then there is something wrong with how ADP is being hosted and need to update their software. There is no customization to the application. We are leaving the ATS system and getting Jobvite for this purpose.

On top of that every time you call in to the service center for any help you feel uncertain if you have gotten the right answer. There has been times when I have called in for the same issue to only get different answers - this leaves you uneasy and question if the help you are getting is accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely do your research into other companies. ADP is the largest company but there are new companies out there who are catching up with better software and ease.

We are solving our payroll function with ADP. It helps us pay our employees through the payroll platform as well as Benefits Administration.

Workforce Now review by Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

"ADP Review"

What do you like best?

ADP is fairly easy to navigate (from the capacity I use it for), and allows for me to quickly approve time cards for some of our employees - I particularly like the "Timecard Exceptions" area.

What do you dislike?

Some of our staff repeatedly get "kicked out" of the system - I realize some of this is user error, but it happens with more frequency than when we used a different payroll program. Also, I find the load time to be fairly slow with ADP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have an employee dedicated to learning all the ins and outs of the program, and willing to call support when necessary, it will make a large difference for all employee use.

We are running all of our payroll with ADP, as well as our employee benefits. For the way we track & attribute employee hours, it can be semi-cumbersome to load the trips our staff attribute their hours, but it does allow for us to accurately look at expenses related to specific trips.

Workforce Now review by Lenell M.
Lenell M.

"My take on ADP"

What do you like best?

The entire hub is so user friendly and efficient, I love the interface and all that ADP has to offer employees. Everything is so easily accessible, I can change my tax info whenever I want, I can check all my benefits and change my beneficiaries whenever I like, I find it easier to budget when I know how much of my taxes are gonna be taken out of my check and the ration of taxes to pay. My manager can give me performance reviews and easily change payment discrepancies.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, I have no current issues with it. I think that's why it's so widely used. It's so much ease of access, if I had to really pick at one thing I would say I had a bit of difficulty with inputting my state taxes. It was a bit more difficult than my federal. Also I think ADP needs its own tax calculator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every employer should use ADP, it's best for the entire workforce. All employees should have easy access to their employment info, previously only seen by HR.

There are so many benefits within the interface. I think it solves the issue of employees not being able to budget because it takes the guesswork out of paychecks and taxes. Also helps to keep up with vacation time and sick time accruals. I use to also track my benefits, change tax information and manage my schedule.

Workforce Now review by Kristin D.
Kristin D.

"Easy to Follow"

What do you like best?

Self-service aspect. The ability to be able to do many of the tasks that use to require contact with ADP when using previous platforms is great: Stopping direct deposits, setting up PA and Ohio taxes, adding earnings or deduction codes, etc. I also like that they regularly review the system and make updates as needed to improve functionality. One database has been great, we no longer have to touch 3 separate databases.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally have to refresh the system because it glitches and pages don't always load properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get all the information you can from the previous vendor or pay for the transfer of historic information. We did not and this has been the biggest challenge for our company.

We have been able to automate several processes since moving to ADP. We also can now offer employee discounts, Aline cards and, Work Number Services for our employees. These have been great benefits to our employees. We spend less time on data entry since this is one database. Our efficiency and accuracy has greatly improved.

Workforce Now review by Amy O.
Amy O.

"Peace of Mind"

What do you like best?

ADP has streamlined our processes with payroll and timekeeping. Employee self service and time off process has eliminated a lot of wasted paper and time. Customer service is excellent and they are always helpful, even when I know I have a dumb question. ADP takes the guesswork out and is extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is my only dislike. My role is not dedicated to Payroll and HR and I have not taken enough time for training. I would like more canned reports, and although the custom report feature is there, each year for benefits open enrollment is a nightmare to me when I need to pull a census.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation is never fun, but ADP transition was very smooth. They are constantly upgrading and adding more features and improving their product. I love that they listen to the users and their customer service is fast and convenient. I've rarely had to wait to speak with someone and get my issue resolved.

Timekeeping, time off request (vacation, sick, etc), and peace of mind that my payroll will be accurate and any mistakes that I make can be easily fixed and adjusted.

Workforce Now review by M. Pilar C.
M. Pilar C.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

For all the years that I have use ADP this will be the first time that I can process payroll on my own, that I don't have to call for support. ADP has made it easy to use. The Quick check calculators, adding and deleting deductions, changing salaries and employee information have never being so easy to do.

What do you dislike?

I have used ADP for a long time not only on my current employment, but on other companies and I can truly say for the first time that there is nothing at this time that I dont like about ADP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP is a friendly user payroll software that have change a lot in the past few years and can meet all of your payroll and HR needs

For the first time in all the years that I have use ADP I can truly tell you that I haven't had a problem for at least 1 1/2 years.

Workforce Now review by Brandon E.
Brandon E.

"It is the Rolls Royce of Payroll Systems"

What do you like best?

So ADP is probably the name in payroll/HR systems and it is that way for a reason. They have just about every feature you could ask for. There isn't anything I've ever needed that I couldn't find.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes however, finding what you can be a little tough. Also with so many iterations and versions of their platform, it can be hard for an employee to do a quick google search and find the right ADP to log in and check something as simple as their PTO. The lack of a solid mobile platform during my time with ADP was something that definitely was a detractor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can have a lot of different HR systems in place and you may end up saving money by having your payroll her, your talent tracking there, and so on. Ultimately, you're doing yourself a disservice by not finding a solid, all in one platform to handle that. And you may balk at price with ADP, but it is your one stop shop to get what you need.

ADP solved the issues of needing an all in one platform for our company to handle all the different sections of handling employees - payroll, time tracking, benefits, and so on. It makes everything located in a very easy one stop shop to handle. Ultimately, you get what you pay for, and this is definitely a big investment to handling and nailing down the organization's needs in the HR spectrum.

"ADP Workforce now"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like most about this software is the ability to easily track and access pay checks and pay stub information. It's easy to also submit the annual review and track that progress as well.

What do you dislike?

If you were looking for anything other than the basics, felt like it was difficult to navigate. Like some things were buried and you had to go through several links/categories to find what you needed. The user interface is sometimes hard to navigate

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a good payroll system and the support is always able to answer any questions or problems that may arise

Great software that I feel very comfortable using. It has streamlined the on-boarding process of our company. It is beneficial for employees to login to there own personal portal to get company updates as well as requesting time off. The benefit is time saving and easy to use for anyone using this software.

Workforce Now review by Sissy S.
Sissy S.

"ADP is great!"

What do you like best?

The website is easy to navigate, and I never had any issues getting my paycheck. It was also helpful to have one place to quickly glance back at to see prior paycheck information. Submitting time off requests in ADP was very simple and straight forward.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, as I found it normally did what it was supposed to! One thing I can say is that the user name and password reset process was a little bit tedious. If you are a user, like me, who often forgets passwords, ADP may make you groan. It would be great if they enabled a 2-step verification process so you could reset your own password instead of going through your administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it! Your end users will be pleased!

Easy to use for payroll processing. I was not hourly, but some of my coworkers used the program to submit their hours and never heard any complaints! I normally only logged in to view my PTO balance and print W-2/tax info.

Workforce Now review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

It is easy to clock in and out using ADP. There is a button at the top of the home page, so you don’t have to waste time getting to it. You are able to view how many hours of PTO you will have on a certain date, which really helps with planning vacations. There is a resource options for the company, for the employee handbook, etc. it is easy to request PTO. ADP keeps a record of your past pay stubs, and can print to PDF, which is very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website doesn’t work, which can be stressful when clocking in, as you want to make sure your time is accounted for properly. This is not common though. Where to find how much PTO you will have on a certain date is a bit buried. The items in the message center don’t get archived when you select archive in the pop up menu. It opens the full page option, and sometimes I don’t want to go to the full inbox, I would prefer to just take care of it from the pop up menu. The webpage can sometimes take a little bit to load. I’m sure I’ve lost many minutes in the course of using ADP in waiting for it to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and doesn’t require much training. Can be beneficial to go over some of the more hidden features with employees

ADP is our time card software. They have worked with us through several different pay structures. We merged companies, and they assisted with that, and switched salaried employees to being paid twice a month, but hourly employees being paid every 2 weeks, and they were able to coordinate that with us.

Workforce Now review by Darryl M.
Darryl M.

"Terrific Multi-State Tax Filing Tool"

What do you like best?

As a small business we operate in 2 provinces, so there are a lot of requirements for filing taxes in each one. ADP does an excellent job of helping us maintain that, and it keeps it easy and straightforward, our company offers quick lessons on the program as well

What do you dislike?

We don't have any negative comments about ADP Workforce. It continues to be an asset to our company, it has always been easy and simple to use, and this is what we always desire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read a youtube guide on it, I suggest one of these, they helped me alot.

1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHKTRMFRNpM

2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKFhDtLGI5g

3.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq8UQvjXnRk

ADP makes it really easy for us. They offer us an online service to do our payroll so that we can do it at any time we want. They also make it easy to offer my employees direct deposit if they want it. Running payroll for a small business is a headache. For me to have switched over to ADP, it’s saved hours and hours every week. It could come out to days a month! Although I don't personally use it anymore myself, I only still hear good from it.

"Good tool"

What do you like best?

I think ADP is a good tool and helps with our time off scheduling and holding all of our employee information. It is also a good tool for keeping track of all the employee benefits and enrollments for benefits. We have also started using this tool for annual and quarterly performance reviews. We have a self assessment and management performance review that helps us keep track and document each employees' performance.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get notifications that I can't clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great system for larger companies. I would also recommend utilizing the reference and tools tabs for employees. Being able to click on hyperlinks that take you to the actual benefit's company website is a great feature.

It holds all of our employee information and benefits enrollments. I am able to better keep track of my time off requests and balances now that we use ADP Workforce Now.

Workforce Now review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"NOT user friendly and has no customer support for them. "

What do you like best?

At this point, ADP has become saturated with a large customer base and does not have the appropriate staffing to take care of their professionals in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

They punctuality. We have tried to work with several services that they have and it seems like they just drag their feet. Nothing ever gets done in their estimated time frame. This is why we switched to Heartland Payroll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your site more user friendly or spend more money to hire staff to explain your complicated and NON USER FRIENDLY Program. The fact that it takes an hour to sole 1 issues is absolutely atrocious.

For a modern day company in a tech era, there should be no problem with the BIGGEST PAYROLL SUPPLIER in the United States.

Dealing with finances is annoying as it is, so that last thing any person wants to do is deal with anymore stress that processing an viewing ADP payroll.

They have gotten too comfortable with their large client base.

Workforce Now review by User in Higher Education

"Employee Time"

What do you like best?

What I like best about ADP is how I can do everything all in one place for my job. I can clock my hours, track my vacation/sick time, schedule time off, view my benefits and make any updates necessary to my profile without having to go to multiple different platforms. It allows me to do everything and everything I need to make sure I am taking care of the HR requirements necessary quickly, easily and professionally. I also like how I can clock in remotly.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I dislike about ADP is that I can't figure out how to change my username. I made something really quick using my (extremely long) maiden name, but now that I am married and I want to change it, I can't. I wish I had the option to update my username or that I would have been warned before I created my first one because now I am stuck with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP Workforce is great for having everything you need all gathered into one place.

The main business problem that I am solving is that I am able to fulfill the HR requirements for my job. I can clock and track my hours without needing edits or oversight. I can easily do what I need all in one place. I also like that I am able to look over my benefits and documents so I don't have to be in constant communication with HR for all my needs, but that I have complete access to everything from wherever I am.

Workforce Now review by Malav D.
Malav D.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface and the ease of access. The ability to access how much vacation I have left and see if it is approved now gives me a sigh of relief.

What do you dislike?

Some options could be better laid out such as the requesting time off (Not being able to request different days off at once for example if I wanted to take a tuesday and thursday off in one request it is not very user friendly to do that.

Managing vacation time, looking at my benefits, checking my paystubs. This tool helps me answer questions that I have right away rather than me having to approach HR.

Workforce Now review by User in Computer Software

"Great ADP Software"

What do you like best?

ADP software is great for clocking in and accessing timecard information. ADP also has customization's for different pay structures that makes it very beneficial to work with for people who are managing payroll. Also this is a great tool for middle-managers. Specifically, the improvements made to the 'Benefits' section have been a really good tool for sourcing important benefit materials to workers so that they know how much time they can take off as well as some more infromation about their medical and dental plans.

What do you dislike?

The application suffers from outage times when I begin my shift. The application's mobile platform also can be buggy and not submit information at the right time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great employee management tool that encourages employers and employees to have clarity around their work hours and overtime policies.

ADP Workforce is very beneficial to use because of how it manages the shift hours for workers and automatically allocates overtime.

Workforce Now review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"ADP for job HR"

What do you like best?

I think the system is very organized and the set up is very nice. It's simple to use! I like the set up and the layout of all the options the software has. I think it's nice to have payroll, business guidelines, etc. all in one place opposed to having different softwares and programs for each piece. This makes for great access and less complications between employee and employer.

What do you dislike?

I just recently started using ADP but there are no major changes I would make. So far I really enjoy using the software so I cannot complain. One downfall...some people may not like having to download all attachments and document and may prefer to just preview or view them instead. This did not bother me but I could see this requirement bugging some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far I think the software works great! I haven't used it for very long. However, I have not had any problems thus far.

Benefits ADP Workforce Now provides are to help my company store HR information and agreements between the employer and employees. It was super easy and simple as a new hire to enter all of my personal information and agree to job guidelines. The set-up and forms are very easy to view and go through. I think the software is great for medium to large companies to stay organized and store employee information and records all in one place.

"Friendly software "

What do you like best?

I believe the system is easy to navigate and user friendly. The plan setup is easy to follow. The validation table is easy to update and make proper changes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all the weekly updates I wish they have monthly updates. I do not like that for the plan setup you are unable to really customize for benefit plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP is not only a user friendly system but its the whole platform from payroll to HR. You can track time and Attendance, complete performance reviews, setup benefit plans, recruit and onboard. ADP can be a great tool for companies that are looking to integrate various processes.

I am trying to find out what is the process of the new employment verification service that is being offer as a free service. I also need to setup the STD code to appear in Time & Attendance.

Workforce Now review by Doris R.
Doris R.

"Peace of mind"

What do you like best?

ADP is an integrated software that gives you a peace of mind when it comes to processing time&attendance, payroll and managing HR needs. It is like having a Walmart right across the street at where you live. Convenient, efficient and time saving.

What do you dislike?

The speed of the portal sometimes is quiet slow. It takes more than 10 seconds to load a page from one to another. Perhaps it has to do with the volume of your data or speed of the server.

ADP workforce now allows us to efficiently manage all of our HR, time & attendance and payroll needs. ADP customer service center is just a phone call away and they are always very helpful and knowledgeable. For a small size company like ours, ADP workforce now has given us the peace of mind.

Workforce Now review by Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

"ADP used at least two companies"

What do you like best?

ADP is what you'd expect from a payroll system. At my last two companies we used an upgraded version of ADP - it's fine (not great, not bad).

There are a TON of features in ADP IF you are willing to pay for them & have the resources to manage them internally.

What do you dislike?

CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I used to share an office with our gal who called ADP for help or to make changes to administrators account. It was painful. She was on hold often 40+ minutes - no joke.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We really had problems with their customer service. Long wait times, additional charges for any reports we wanted (even basic ones), and even when we paid for reports there were often long wait times. BUT we used it, without any major issues. The hardest time was when we were updating the system and needed to call CS often.

We've changed from ADP to Workday for payroll at this time due to mergers/integration.

Workforce Now review by Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.

"Robust system, takes time to implement"

What do you like best?

I know that ADP will be ready for an legislative changes that may come.

What do you dislike?

If you don't have a fabulous implementation team, it can be a very frustrating process to get things set up correctly. If you do not ask the question in exactly the right way, you will be told it can't be done when it really can be done, sometimes very easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have TIME to work through the implementation. It is not done for you - it will take up a lot of your time if you want it done correctly.

Our goal is to easily share information with manager and to be a paperless office as much as possible.

Workforce Now review by Venelina V.
Venelina V.

"Good workforce portal"

What do you like best?

The portal offers various features that helps employees track their work schedule, pay statements, benefits summary ,organizational structure of the company, and contact info.

What do you dislike?

The portal sometimes goes through 'scheduled' maintenance, but does not always notify clients beforehand. This creates confusion for our users. The site crashes, occasionally, but nothing out of the ordinary. We have also had problems with the authentication verification checks when setting up new user accounts.

The portal also has an 1/8 hour checking-in and out policy for their timecards, i.e. if you clock out for lunch and then clock back in, depending on the time frame, you might get 10+ minute overtime or under-time even if you were early/late with only 1 minute; also

Flexible timecard checking in and out, which helps track employee's attendance. As a user, I can track my attendance and schedule time off very easily with my supervisor.

Workforce Now review by Margaret B.
Margaret B.

"Great tool to track employee time"

What do you like best?

I love the efficiency and accessibility of this product. Not only is it easy as an employee to record and track hours and pay, it is easy from a manager's perspective to ensure data is properly recorded.

What do you dislike?

Options are limited when sectioning where time should be allocated as an employee. If employees had the ability to provide notes and details pertaining to their hours, it would provide more insight to managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great, user-friendly product. If you have a large company and need a platform for your employees to accurately track their time and pay, this is the product. It is also an incredible tool when it comes to doing your taxes! (ADP auto fills in information if you file taxes online)

It is the most user-friendly way to record hours and track employee time and attendance. It allows employees and manager to have access to important documents and track previous pay periods.

Workforce Now review by Sara M.
Sara M.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

The performance review function was new for us this year. It was great to go completely paperless with our annual reviews and all employees the ability to see their performance reviews year over year.

What do you dislike?

One of the things we would like to see is a company calendar that will show all employees who is scheduled out for the day. We have 4 locations across 4 states--this function would let employees know if some one is out so that they do not except a response within the same business day.

Before we would spend about 5 hours per week on a weekly payroll and that has now dropped to about 1 hour per week. The ability for employee to review and update their own personal information has saved the HR department from sending out forms, tracking them down, inputting the data and then filing. It is also great that everything syncs together from HR, Payroll, time, talent, and benefits. It's all in one place.

Workforce Now review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Comp Svc client"

What do you like best?

i havent had the best experience since upgrading to comp svcs. ive had ADP for yrs & the svc is great, but comp is not worth the extra $. my advice would be to stick w/the standard svc center where you'd call into a switchboard. doesnt sound ideal at first, since u dont know the rep u'd get but being that its in a specific time zone u get to know the reps

What do you dislike?

it is pitched to u as if the team that u r given should replace the support staff that u r lacking locally & that is clearly not the case. they do not do anything outside - support wise - that the regular svc team does. the things my sales rep told they'd do& so did implementation...my final real team told me they didnt do. mainly admin support i'm referring to

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP Recruiter is a bare bones system. it is better than using an Excel file, yes, but it is very difficult to manage at times if you have dozens of reqs & there are changes

again, ADP as a whole is great, but beware of Comp. it is not worth the $. i am extremely disappointed w/the lack of white glove service that was promised to me when agreeing to pay the astronomical fee that comp is. there are too many cooks in the kitchen at ADP Comp Svcs. the support staff is not there & if they r, they arent even trained right

Workforce Now review by Richard D.
Richard D.

"Great for a large workforce without too many complexities in calculations."

What do you like best?

The interface is second to none. ADP has done a great job with the color coding, visual presentation, and presenting the user with a program that makes them feel like they are in control.

What do you dislike?

The system lacks some standard reports, like a Payroll Register (you can only obtain one during the Preview process) and, while it is a very robust system, it doesn't handle complexities like Hospitality payroll and subminimum wage rates very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the talent and experience to sustain yourself on this platform because if you find yourself relying on ADP customer support to get you through, you will find the learning curve to be especially steep and lacking the sense of urgency that you need them to empathize with. However, ADP does offer training classes to avoid this, so be sure to utilize those to your advantage.

The ability to manage an international workforce with a single point of access and consistent user interface.

Workforce Now review by Heather P.
Heather P.

"Great customer service- good turn around time"

What do you like best?

I think ADP is very user friendly and has an ease about the system. It's simple to navigate and has things very organized on different screens. I can always find what I'm looking for and switching back and forth between screens is no problem. The color scheme for the program makes things easy to read and the content is good. I like the way that you are able to call in to customer service at any time and they do what they can to help solve any problem that you have arise. If they can't solve it for you right away, they do their very best to pass you on to the next team member would would be able to get that taken care of for you. They are very kind in their responses.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I disliked about using ADP. It was easy to have just myself know the program and was easy to teach to others who would have to process the payroll in my place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ADP.

It was easy to put all of our information in to one place. Having the cloud available to upload documents was also a saving grace for our company. We were trying to make things more electronic and that was a good way to use to be able to keep track of everything we had. Each individual person was able to have their own section where their documents were stored.

Workforce Now review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Not bad once you stop and learn."

What do you like best?

Access to the app to view the same info on a computer allows easy access to information without logging in to a stationary desktop or laptop.

What do you dislike?

Finding specific information. When you are new to the system and your company did not provide adequate training just like any other software it can be difficult to locate information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to train users based on their role. Show them how to use more features than requesting time off and clocking. This system can do so much they should know that it can.

This software allows me to create specific reports and share them with anyone with the correct access across company channels without having to send a separate email. You can create a report. Set it for auto run with whatever parameters you need. Based on those settings it will run and send an email alert to those it is shared with each time.

Workforce Now review by Blain S.
Blain S.

"It's become user friendly and a major source for our employees"

What do you like best?

That we can control the material, links, etc. to mold it for our employee's needs.

What do you dislike?

If I don't sign out properly and it times out, it doesn't always let me sign back in. I have to go back and shut all the windows/tabs of all browsers to get it to work again. I used to restart my computer, but it's working if I just close everything and reopen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the use for your company to use it to upmost abilities. It's a great system!

We have a lot of opportunities to communicate HR stuff to all employees. We use the front page a lot to communicate the most important information we need to get out there.

Workforce Now review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"It'll do!"

What do you like best?

ADP does a lot of things! There are a lot of bolt on products that you can add to basic payroll. We've been using ADP for many years now, and it works well...most of the time. The interface has improved dramatically over the past 3 years, as has the reporting ease of use. Applicant tracking does ok, and so does the benefits admin. It's not a true HRIS, but if you've got it, it's way better than NOT having it!

What do you dislike?

Some things are still buggy, and customer service reps sometimes don't know a lot, or you are on hold for long times. They are improving metrics, but ADP does not compare to a full - on bells and whistles ATS or HRIS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think what you really want in the lkong run. Payroll with bolt on modules, or an HRIS with bolt on payroll...the decision is u pto you.

payroll, online benefits enrollment, ATS. We're solving for not having process or systems in place before. As noted above ADP does ok. It isn't the gold standard, but it has helped greatly along the way!

"Replaced three people!"

What do you like best?

When I first recommended using ADP, there were three people involved in making the payroll happen each week. One did the gathering of the time sheets, inputting the data into the obsolete payroll system, and running the calculations, then making sure the direct deposit set-up was still correct, and finally paying the taxes via an automated telephone system. The other people helped track the time off in a separate, paper-based database, and also printing the checks and stuffing the checks or the paystubs into envelopes for distribution to all employees. ADP eliminated all the paper, and took the process from a four-day process to about a two-hour process for one person. So, what I like best is the ease of use and the automation of the tasks that used to take so much time.

What do you dislike?

I'm still not an expert in the set-up and configuration of some parts, like the general ledger, so I'd like to understand those parts better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a reason ADP is the industry leader. I love the fact that I can call and get answers if I get stuck, and the support staff will stay with me until the issue is resolved. After working with the system for almost three years, I don't have to call support very frequently anymore, but it good to know they are there if I need them.

Firstly, the reduction in time needed to process payroll and the increased use of reports. Second, benefits administration is now streamlined as well. And finally, we went from a paper application process to using the applicant tracking system built into ADP.

Workforce Now review by Tonja H.
Tonja H.

"Overall good experience"

What do you like best?

I like the automation. The system is pretty easy to use and the Bridge is fabulous when needing help.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to get assistance sometimes as quickly as it's needed. There is so much this system will do and It would really be helpful if they had a detailed instruction manual explaining everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ADP. It's a great system. It can be a little difficult at times due to the mass expanse of what the system will do and to figure out exactly how to do what you need it to correctly. It gets a little trying sometimes to get the correct person to help you on the phone, but that is also because of just how much this system will do and no one person can know all of that.

The benefits for tracking employees, their hours, PTO, benefits and pay is really good. We have solved the problem of getting tax reporting and payments to where they go correctly and in a timely manner.

Workforce Now review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Robust, one-stop shop that is growing/improving."

What do you like best?

I like the user interface of ADP Workforcenow. The recent update they made is more visually pleasing and easy to use. The free online training they provide is also very helpful. They recently made it even easier to contact support via email from within the portal as well as listing top form requests easily within the support function.

What do you dislike?

My main dislike is the process to update, change, terminate or create new local tax withholdings. We work with Ohio and PA which are the most complex I hear. It is difficult to understand how to make these changes and follow up with make sure they've been done correctly. I would much rather call in and talk to someone to make the change instaed of finding out I did it incorrectly when I get a bill for an applied for ID.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP is very robust, has a lot of features, and is growing/improving. Get references from ADP or ask for references through your network to ask the questions that are specific to your needs and to ask about customer service.

ADP Workforce Now has been a great one stop shop. I have been able to combine payroll, retirement, and hr management (including ACA) within the system. They also provide other add-in features such as background screening that we have considered adding in. The most recent benefit we realized was adding in ACA management. Having ADP produce and populate the forms saved me (our HR Dept) time and therefore money.

Workforce Now review by valbona x.
valbona x.

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

This is a simple website to use. Just playing around it you get the basic concept. If you are having issues they have a good support team that will walk you through it. It is really great to have benefits information, time off requests, and paycheck information all in one place. Our company’s updates and a pdf of benefits and conduct is also available on this.

What do you dislike?

Since it is very basic you have limited use for customization when creating schedules. I have to use other tools to create a report. They should create more analyzation tools so reporting isn’t confusing and complicated. The template could use an update as it seems weathered.

payroll and timesheets

Workforce Now review by Tony H.
Tony H.

"ADP is awesome!"

What do you like best?

The ADP system is easy to use and the customer support is out of this world. We switched from another payroll processing company and we have been very happy with everything ADP has done. Even though we are a smaller company ADP continues to take care of all our payroll/HR services.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We have used different versions as we upgraded and each time was great, so nothing I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommend ADP to any company no matter the size. They have been a great help from start to finish. The service has been great and this has made my job working in ADP much easier

Makes it easy to process payroll and benefits for our company

Workforce Now review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"Painful to use, but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I can see my pay statements and other HR related stuff in one place.

I can select partial days off down to the hour when requesting Time Off.

Open Enrollment is way easier than the previous ways we had to do this.

If you want a GOOD EXAMPLE of what a site should look like to accomplish these tasks, see a site called BambooHR.

What do you dislike?

Terrible, awful graphics. Awful layout. The navigation isn't intuitive. The icons are clunky, dopey, and ancient looking, and generally unappealing. The logo is rendered terribly in the upper left corner (though likely a in-house problem from HR submitting bad logo). The stock photography (on "FAQ" page) is terrible. The menus are BARE and unintelligently presented to you as your click through the top nav (HOME, RESOURCES, MYSELF). It's hard to find forms or documents that HR has told us "are available" via WorkForce now. You'd think all forms would be in "Resources" or simply something like "Company Documents". The "homepage" is totally unhelpful, and the "Time Off" widget on the home page is cut-off and doesn't even show my entire balance list. It's like it's trying to be Pinterest but then also is stuck in the early 2000's. The fonts on "Quick Links" are all jumbled, making any sense of hierarchy or consistency LOST entirely. The "quick links" are also very wordy, and hard to digest. The "Forms" widget is terribly rendered too, and has awkward line breaks and awful stock photography that just makes it look ugly and dated even further. Things aren't where they should be. I don't know where the "company holiday" list is, and the widget that says "Company Events" on the homepage is just a photo of a calendar (again, terrible stock photography). There are random links and various sizes of serif and sans serif links and icons scattered on each new submenu that just further adds to the disjointed look of the site. The coding is sloppy, and the design needs a vast reconsideration. Not purely "for design's sake" as in "just make it look pretty" - good design accomplishes the notion of "form follows function": a good design will WORK well, and then the aesthetics of it are to take a backseat. Sadly it seems that both have been neglected in this case.

The Site is an atrocity of mismatched and nonuniform graphic styles, fonts, colors and themes. Dopey, confusing navigation to boot, and this is really a great example of a terribly designed tool that workers are forced to cope with and swallow on a daily basis simply because that's what HR tells us we have to do.

While it's hard to describe everything I dislike about WorkForce Now, it's generally a very, very dated, ugly, unintuitive, clunky, frustrating, confusing interface that really needs a MODERN UI/UX designer to re-map all the elements and showcase the information in a much better manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please reconsider until they overhaul this product. It's user interface is frustrating, coded poorly, and confusing to navigate and use.

I'm an employee here so I don't use WorkForce now as an admin, but as a worker it's pretty hard to get my tasks completed.

Workforce Now review by Judith S.
Judith S.

"Workforce Now Functionality"

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation in the site sure expedites payroll entry. If there ever is an entry made that could cause a problem (ie. Tax State) we are immediately notified through the system and can correct input in short order.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I must start a new payroll to make changes in an employees folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP has become a very customer oriented company over the last twenty years. The customer is king and they will do whatever it takes to make sure you are a satisfied customer.

Just signed up to ADPs 401k platform and am anticipating great things as well as freeing up the benefits department's workload.

Workforce Now review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"UX is severely lacking"

What do you like best?

It is helpful to have everything related to HR tasks in the same place.

What do you dislike?

This app feels like it came out of the stone ages. This is an app that you have to LEARN every time you use it... which is really obnoxious, given that I only touch it a few times a year. At any given point there are only a few actions that I can take, I want those actions to be visible to me when I log in. Instead I have to go hunting around through their menu structure every time.

I think that the biggest shortfall is that there are basically no working links in this app. Notifications don't send a link that take me to the page I need to view; they send me text descriptions of where to go. Some of these notifications are so generic that they don't even know which version of the app I am using, and give me 2 different sets of instructions. It's up to me to figure out which ones to follow.

The formatting of notifications is also awful. Every single notification looks the same, I get flooded with a bunch of useless ones, it makes it really easy to miss the ones that really matter.

Payroll, performance reviews, workforce management

Workforce Now review by Sheryl P.
Sheryl P.

"No worries Payroll"

What do you like best?

I love the quick turnaround time of payroll processing reports once payroll is submitted. I also like a lot of the new updates like the prepopulating of the address, and the ease of setting up new deduction and earning codes.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to print out an Employee Summary or Detailed Results payroll register from a previous payroll if I forget to save or print it out before I start a new payroll cycle. Otherwise there is nothing else I dislike about ADP Workforce Now.

We are in the Construction industry and have to produce weekly certified payroll reports for state jobs. The interface/export ADP provided to IDI is a great time saver.

We have more time to process and submit payroll.

Workforce Now review by Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.

"ADP Workforce Review"

What do you like best?

The payroll functions of ADP are good, as well as some of the new features that they have recently put into place (the address check, new features within the portal that allow you to navigate easier)

What do you dislike?

There are many things that I dislike about ADP. For starters, the support team and customer services teams are impossible to reach (long wait times) and generally unhelpful. I normally have to hang up the phone and re-call at least once to get someone who can help me solve a problem. Additionally, the software is glitchy and not very user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not reccomend the software. ADP is a software that keeps trying to build upon old technology. Other companies such as Ulti-Pro and Namely are cloud based and were built much more recently.

I wouldn't exactly call this problem solving software, we are using it to process payroll and on-board employees. There have been no real benefits from the software that another provide would not have as well.

Workforce Now review by User

"#1 In Business Payroll Software For a Reason"

What do you like best?

This is the most complete payroll application for any workforce. Mobile app is intuitive and complete with unique layout that is completely user-friendly and error-free. Employee's and employer's will enjoy a product that is dependable and completely streamlined to create a hassle-free system for payroll. ADP is a leader in the industry and this product allows company's to relieve their HR department of simple payroll or accounting errors and mistakes.

What do you dislike?

Direct deposits only show in paystubs and pay statements the day of pay. Some apps allow them to be seen and visible 24 hours before they arrive in accounts. Cost of system is a bit pricey but the benefits outway the costs. Make sure you enable correct permissions for all users involved and train HR employees on all features and options available. Changes can be made in an instant which saves time and efforts on all ends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to reduce cost of service and subscription. Continue to improve pay statement visibility which would include employees having the ability to see pay 24 hours before it is deposited. This helps them prepare for their pay days a little better.

We solved an ongoing payroll issue with direct deposits and paystubs, Online and mobile pay statements saved paper costs and mailing fees which increased our bottom line. Employees were able to view simple online pay statements that were clear and complete

Workforce Now review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Functional but Not the Most User Friendly"

What do you like best?

APD is a great tool during tax season! ADP easily allows you view your W2 information as well as allowing access to pay stub downloads. ADP also makes changing personal info, such as address changes and marital status chanes a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I had a few issues setting up my account, and the interface is not the most user friendly. It can get confusing. You have to have an updated computer to do a lot of things using the website, which unfortunately not everyone has at my workplace. I am not a huge fan of the overall design of the website.

APD allows for an employee self-service way to approach payroll. If the program is compatible with the device it is being used on, and the employee doesn't have an issues setting up their account or navigating the website, then it's a breeze to use for it's intended purpose.

"ADP Workforce Now Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is able to communicate with different systems such as the ATS, timesheet keeping systems and other HRIS systems. The reporting function is very user friendly and much better than Cognos Reporting. It is actually very simple to create custom reports. It is very useful for payroll and benefit invoice reconciliation and the peformance management process is great/ all online. I really like the ESS as well and it makes it simple for the employer/employee.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the ATS software that is built with ADP as it does not deliver as much as other ATS systems and not fully integrative as well. There is no onboarding system with ADP and it is difficult to create an API with our current timesheet system Unanet. The benefit invoice function is difficult to use and not up to date with it's functionality

It is being used for reporting to senior level management, processing payroll, compliance reporting, benefit reconciliation, keeping track of all our employees, and HR Metrics

Workforce Now review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"ADP Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and all the information you need in one place. We use this in order to track all pay/time. Has my entire pay history (including previous company that used ADP). Can manage our PTO very easily. Shows how many hours I have remaining and a tracker of previous/upcoming PTO. If I need a corrected WD2 in time, it is right there to download and print.

What do you dislike?

When looking at PTO hours, it will show how many hours I have, but does not specifically tell me when they are going to accrue next. If planning PTO in the future, will have to consult company calendar in order to determine when our hours accrue. Would be nice to have a place that shows when your next hourly accrual is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and support for questions is great. All information you need to know about pay and benefits in one place. Makes it great to plan ahead!

We are able to manage PTO throughout our department. We can discuss in person with our manager when we are planning to take PTO, but have forgotten. When I submit PTO, it sends myself and my manager an email for confirmation. It makes it easy to schedule when people are going to be out and work needs to be done.

Workforce Now review by Kris B.
Kris B.

"ADP Review"

What do you like best?

WFN is very user friendly. It allows associates to have a single sign on for all our products...Retirement Services, WFN, HR, PR, Time & Attendance, etc. The payroll administrators have grown to really love it. They get their preview payroll reports back immediately! Customizing access to various fields for administrators is also very user friendly. :}

What do you dislike?

We no longer receive emails with the ability to approve PTO requests. Just a notification is sent now via email. Loved having a email with a direct link....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it as soon as you can!

We used Virtual Edge until last week. Now we've been upgraded to Recruit Management. It's more up to date and modern looking. I am looking forward to being able to have our new hire paperwork become electronic and stored in the cloud. It will be accessible to us from anywhere. This will help us to become paperless!!!

Workforce Now review by Lisa K.
Lisa K.

"ADP Workforce Now - a complete HRIS system!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Workforce Now is to navigate. We've been using this product since 2014 after converting from PC PW and HRP. We continue to learn what the system can do and are moving more and more toward automation! We recently implemented e-Verify. Denise Nicklay was the best! She was very detailed, knowledgeable and patient. I appreciated all of the information and the conference calls as we went through the process.

What do you dislike?

Would really like to have a little more flexibility towards customization. I know from a programming standpoint that isn't always an option. The benefits enrollment is confusing for our staff with feedback we've heard. A more user friendly version for benefits enrollment would be helpful. For example, being able to customize the steps with help avoid the confusion especially because our plan is so unique.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would like to have the ability to customize. For example, our benefits is on an off calendar year and we have struggled to make the system work for us. Our vacation allowances are loaded each October - same thing as benefits. I will say that our ADP Rep, Kris Rowell is amazing! She is always helping to get us in the right direction and connection to solve our issues.

Our HR Department has had lots of manual processes in place for many years. We first started converting our payroll over to WFN and realized that more and more of what we do every day can be automated. We've introduced benefits self service and employee personal information self service. The timecard system was also added in June 2015. The implementation was fairly easy. We are a growing company and are trying to make the system work for us.

Workforce Now review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Makes my job easy!"

What do you like best?

I really like how the program is set up. It is very easy to navigate and get things done fast. There are tabs and easy ways to organize your work and its pretty fast if you need to run a report. I love using ADP becausr the interface is pretty modern and can be learned very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about ADP is that it can occasionally run slow and freeze. When i have to work on payroll fast then this becomes a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it. Its top notch and will not let you down. Very easy to use and train others to use.

We solved the problem of it freezing by closing it out and refreshing any pages upon a new startup. The benefits have been it running faster and smoother.

Workforce Now review by Persephone J. W.
Persephone J. W.

"Keep your Hiring on-track"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to learn and teach to other new HR people. It can be logged onto anywhere and is pretty mobile friendly. It's pretty easy to figure out and "user-friendly". It's very well known so that helps because a lot of companies use it and you will come across it a lot.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a better layout on mobile and more functions on mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP is super well-known and that is for good reason. They have a lot of support and are very responsive to business needs. Their platform works on all browsers and the clients will tell you it works well.

I don't currently use it at my current role, however I used it to streamline the hiring and on-boarding process. Especially the background check and on-boarding process. I've realized that it's a huge company and because of that they have a lot of great features and tech-support.

Workforce Now review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"ADP Workforce - The Good, The Bad and Everything In Between"

What do you like best?

I've always thought ADP was very easy to use. It can be tailored to what you need and keeps track of the all information you need on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

1. Trying to get a hold of Customer Service. NO ONE wants to have to call because you will be on the phone for a ridiculously long period of time. We always argue who will call.

2. It used to be easier to run reports...Now you have to call each time to have them walk you through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely will have everything you need for the basics but will cost money to add other items...more like a wish list if you could have anything you wanted :)

Originally we used the system to as a way to hire people. The system would screen and you could set up what you were looking for. It turned out in the end that it wasn't that great and not worth the expense.

On the other hand, there are many other things ADP, but most are ala carte and it's too expensive for us. If you have the money, the sky is the limit!

Workforce Now review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"HRMS"

What do you like best?

The iPhone app is great. The customization of the software is superb. The reporting capabilities and ease of use are also great. ADP constantly tries to improve and release updates. It's great to partner with a company that strives to improve.

What do you dislike?

The support could be better (would be great to have in browser chat message based support). Payroll auditing reports could be a little better (possibly even making the audits available outside of excel reports).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask important questions:

What needs are your managers/staff communicating to you regarding payroll, HR, HRMS, etc? Where do you see the direction/vision of your organization in the next 5 years? And how does that vision/direction influence the needs that your managers/employees are expressing?

Empowering employees and managers to manage their teams within the HRMS was always an issue before we moved to ADP. Since our move, the accessibility and ease of use have helped tremendously in empowering our staff.

Workforce Now review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good, but not great."

What do you like best?

Payroll and Time & Attendance is easy to use. Not perfect, but the system itself is relatively straightforward. Reporting is pretty straightforward. From an employee standpoint, I think its ok. Nice to be able to have the self-service option. The platform can be better but improvements do seem to be made regularly, so there is some promise there.

What do you dislike?

There are certain things that our previous provider did well that ADP doesn't do at all. For example, if we do a pay raise in the middle of a pay period ... the system won't account for that automatically, you have to manually calculate. This is something that probably everyone can use, so not sure why ADP, as THE industry leader, doesn't have a solution for this.

Modules seem to be add ons from other companies. Sometimes things are clunky or glitchy.

Service has been very questionable, spotty at best. We have Comprehensive Benefits and have encountered a lot of issues. Generally, the experience has not been great. It has improved over time but they have a lot of work to do. Pricy for what you get.

We wanted to move away from our PEO and manage our own payroll and benefits. Working with ADP Workforce now allowed us to do that, but not without a significant cost for the service. We were able to save in benefits this way, but we are paying for it elsewhere.

Workforce Now review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Payroll processing tool "

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to track your payroll

Time off and attendance view, easy to see how many days you have left to request off and track your previous days off

Easily edit/track benefits on the platform

Pricing

Diverse tool in one central location to easily access

What do you dislike?

A bit outdated compared to other platforms I've demoed. Some of the features aren't as intuitive as others

Customer support isn't the best/not helpful

Struggles with the mobile app

So many updates to keep up with that it seems to be buggy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out a demo to see if it meets all your needs. If you have a small team, there are other options, but this is good for bigger teams to manage everything in one place.

Managing payroll, days off, and some of our benefits all in one easy to use platform. It provides us a simple way to gather and manage the information instead of being on various platforms.

Workforce Now review by User in Higher Education

"Ease of use and flexibility"

What do you like best?

I like the simple interface and ease of use. It is easy to navigate around the site and for time management it is very flexible.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike at the moment is the fact that I use it for two different jobs and I am concerned that the other employer might be able to see my other job. If this is not the case, then I have no dislikes of the system so far. That is my only concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use ADP for two different jobs and while I have two separate logins, I can see both jobs on either login. I am not sure if this is viewable by either employer or not but if it is, I would prefer the option for them not to be able to review it.

Time card management is my primary use and I have found it saves a lot more time over our previous system (Oracle) and it allows more flexible access from any PC or mobile device. This allows for more accurate time management. I use multiple cost codes and travel a lot so this makes my submissions more accurate.

Workforce Now review by Cristina M.
Cristina M.

"Pretty solid system for logging time and requesting time off."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to request time off and being able to log in time for the day. I have used them in my current company and previous company. Everything is pretty straight forward on the ADP page for employees.

What do you dislike?

When trying to figure out time off for the first time, it is very confusing and not always user friendly. Sometimes you need to switch browsers or download Java when all you need to do is request time off for vacation. A lot of times I found myself emailing my boss for help and we even have a "how to" page for requesting time off because it is so confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend making the option for requesting time off to be a little more user friendly. The date span on the calendar pop-out is really easy to request time off for days we are not scheduled to work and if it weren't for my supervisor catching these, ADP would just have us wasting PTO days on weekends.

The problems we have solved is the ability to retract a time off request we needed to modify or change. This has been helpful. It also allows employees to select their benefits for the upcoming year which is beneficial as well. Another helpful tool is being able to access ADP from my home computer. I can request time off from my laptop at home to inform my supervisor in advance.

"ADP Workforce Now Review"

What do you like best?

ADP Workforce Now offers a great alternative to printed payroll. SInce the majority of employees now receive their paychecks via direct deposit printing checks is no longer always necessary. Being able to access the statements however is necessary the portal allows employees to acces and print as they need. There is also a spot for tax paperwork but that is not something we are currently using.

What do you dislike?

Our Direct Deposits actually hit our bank accounts a day early but the forms are not available until the actual pay date. This does cause confusion anytime the pay amount is different or when bonuses are expected. It is possible this is something that could be resolved by the Main Office in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy program and is great to get payroll information out to all employees even those on vacation. Saves paper and print costs. Easy for employees to look up and print past paychecks as they need them.

Payroll paperwork distribution, eliminated extra printing fees, reducing paper product usage.

"ADP Workforce Now"

What do you like best?

The ability to calculate PTO as of a certain date in time. This is helpful in assisting employees plan vacations for the future and knowing if they will have the time available for the trip or now.

What do you dislike?

Not having a personal representative to call. This would be a lot better if we were able to have a single person that we could call each time we had an issue. With this option, you have someone who knows your company and is able to follow along with issues you may be having.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that you do not have a designated rep. You will have to call in to the main number and you get someone different each time you call.

Payroll is easy with ADP. Ability to track different data is nice.

Workforce Now review by Kamran S.
Kamran S.

"ADP Makes Payroll Easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and functionality is awesome. The interface is user friendly and all the users feel comfortable using the product. the reporting feature is also great but require a more detailed training for getting what you want, which can be a little more simplified.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality is not available through the portal and still requires manual intervention by the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the industry leading product. Standard and best out there. With ADP Workforce Now you can never go wrong.

Multi-location use, Efficiency and accuracy of the overall system.

Workforce Now review by Alisha C.
Alisha C.

"Efficient Method of Reviewing Payroll Documents"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that several employers use ADP for their payroll needs. It streamlines viewing and ADP has improved tremendously with its mobile app and user interface.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to go through so many steps to verify my identity for something as simple as forgetting my password or wanting to update my username or needing to update my last name in the system. Their customer service also has long wait times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is extremely useful especially with the mobile app.

Payroll processing is a main business problem that ADP Workforce Now solves. Benefits include streamlined processing, more cost-effective than paper.

Workforce Now review by Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.