ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now

(2,265)

From basic payroll and helping with Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance, to managing employees across borders, ADP Workforce Now is a simple, powerful solution that helps companies with 50 or more employees improve their business performance.

Work for ADP Workforce Now?

Learning about Workforce Now?

ADP Workforce Now Reviews

Ask Workforce Now a Question
Workforce Now review by Erin Z.
Erin Z.

"ADP Workforce Now"

What do you like best?

Pros:

Easy to use interface

Lots of features in one location

Quick onboarding

ACA tracking/Benefits tracking

Quick turn around on payroll

Accessible support staff

Great Implementation Team

What do you dislike?

Cons:

Some features are overly complicated (performance dashboard)

Uploading spreadsheets can be an issue, even when all headers are correct

Transferring employees between company codes isn't allowed, very time consuming to transfer an employee to another location

No 24 hour support

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend ADP to anyone running multiple companies, also even if you're not, ADP RUN is also a great tool that I use for our smaller businesses. ADP allows you to house all employee files, complete performance reviews to go into files, administer pay, upload company documents, and do a lot of your typical HR filing in one location and in the cloud, so it's possible to take your business paperless---which is such a wonderful feature. Although I wish support had better hours, the support is great and the account managers are super helpful. There are lots of features to learn and improve how you use and understand ADP---it's a great application with few flaws.

ADP has helped us go paperless, house our HR related documents for easy access by our team and allows us to keep everything together in one location. Payroll is simple and mistakes can be corrected with ease. ADP pays and reports taxes so we don't have to consistently monitor whether or not thats being paid on time. EEO and other reporting is just a click away, lots of great accountability features.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ADP Workforce Now
Showing 2,264 Workforce Now reviews
Workforce Now review by Alayna F.
Alayna F.

"Useful but needs some improvements"

What do you like best?

Time tracking and payroll systems are heavily used, so that's what I prefer and am most familiar with. Time and attendance is relatively easy to use and they have improved it by a long shot over the last couple years - even within the last 6ish months. The ACA compliance section is beautifully laid out and looks like it should work well but in reality displays incorrect or missing information, and I am not sure why.

What do you dislike?

Benefit tracking system is confusing and very cluttered. I think set up could have been done much better. Vacation accruals don't always accrue as they should, and any employee changing FT or PT status has a lot of steps to go through that I think could be eliminated. ACA compliance is not good, but I understand because that legislation is still being understood. Timecard visuals are a little clunky and I usually have to review with staff when they are looking at it for the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan in place for the way you want systems to look so that ADP can work with you to make paths and systems clear. Sometimes things are more complicated than necessary and there is some clutter, especially around benefit management, department groups and company codes.

Payroll services are streamlined, the ADP mobile app allows employees to track many of their own needs, like timecards, paychecks, vacation accruals, sick accruals, benefit deductions, timecard errors, and more.

Workforce Now review by Regina R.
Regina R.

"ADP Workforce Now - USER"

What do you like best?

What I like about most is the ability to update my info so quickly, and the ability to look at my information so quickly. I am not able to get my pay info anytime I want to, where as previously, I had to request this information from our managers . This year, we implemented the benefits self service as well. It was a great experience and the step by step process made it easy to chose the options that I wanted. I love the ease and availability of use.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about it is when I go into log on to the program sometimes it times out and takes a long time to connect. I am unsure if this is a network issue on my end or if the program has been inundated with users, but that would be the main dislike for me as a user.

Overall, I have not had the opportunity to see much that I dislike. Everything that I am offered through work has been easy to use with ADP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program for all businesses looking to help your employees get their information accurately and efficiently. Using ADP Workforce Now has been a lifesaver for all of our employees

We have gone from having to enter employee information by hand to now allowing our employees to enter into the system to manage their own needs and info. For so long we had to request any and all information to the managers, and this could take closer to 1 week due to schedules and availability.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Workforce Now review by Roger M T.
Roger M T.

"ADP Workforce Now - The number 1 for payroll"

What do you like best?

payroll payments, never before were so simple, Infosys have hundreds of bills to pay every day, thanks to ADP, we have a quick and easy to use solution, for the payment of accounts to our employees, and payments to third parties They are presented daily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have too many options, you do not know what each one is for, or you just do not need to use it, this sometimes makes the work that is being done slower, and a lot of time is lost, sometimes it is necessary to have many tabs open, and this is uncomfortable, when what you need to do is a quick and easy work, for bills or payments, that need a lot of information and details is fine, but when it is simple, leaves much to be desired.

You save a lot of time for payments and creation of payroll accounts, with ADP, everything is simple, and you avoid an amount of unnecessary paperwork that only occupies space in the offices.

Workforce Now review by Linda C P.
Linda C P.

"A Life Saver!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can access the system anytime from anywhere. It's very user friendly. The guides are great as a backup support, along with the screenshots to help you feel at ease that you are following instructions precisely & in the proper menu. The customer service is also fantastic! They are quick to assist and ensure your payroll is processed properly.

What do you dislike?

Having more access rights to implement last minute coding & be able to tell the system if something is cumulative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This web based application is very user friendly. Once you understand where to maneuver around the different menus, it's a breeze to use. If you have a last minute entry prior to processing you can log in from anywhere at any time to make the necessary changes!

We are currently using ADP Workforce Now for payroll processing, tax preparation & filings, as well as year-end W2s. By being able to consolidate these tasks using ADP's service, we have better time management to perform other duties our employer may require.

Workforce Now review by Kanhaiya A.
Kanhaiya A.

"Works at its best"

What do you like best?

1. Review time cards

2. Past pay rolls

3. Request time off

4. Cross-platform.

5. Link DD account

The software displays analytics in real-time and you can create customized spreadsheets, graphs, charts, and reports. The app is fully web-based and offers to host along with your package, featuring server audits and regular security backups. You can minimize administrative duties and errors with real-time payroll calculations. Plus, it’s possible to leverage the help of compliance experts to get more peace of mind.

Pros

This is an extremely robust platform with extensive custom functionality. When properly configured and utilized, WorkforceNow can fit practically any business and payroll model, from small businesses to high volume, enterprise-level companies.

Service and Support are best in class and will walk you through anything. Tax filings, notice resolutions, and year-end processes are a breeze.

Solid tools and modules - Benefits, Reporting Suite, Onboarding, Time Tracking (But you'll pay for it).

Cons

ADP is a legacy company with legacy systems. Because they have been around for so long, some features seem to be "stacked" on from prior versions instead of given an entire overhaul. This can lead to an lack of intuitive UI and UX compared to younger systems like Workday.

Implementation team may give you an "out of the box" setup. May require diligent partnership in configuring to your specifications.

Pricing may not be as competitive as other vendors and module implementations can add up.

What do you dislike?

Zero dislike.

It does what's needed. However, the mobile app needs more user simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a strong tool once the learning curve is overcome. I have used small, medium, and large payroll platforms and ADP is a true "One size fits all" platform and perhaps my vendor of choice. However, for that ideal fit, it will require diligent implementation and an understanding of the platform and its features. There are trade-offs: while startup companies such as Zenefits or Namely have a simple user interface and easy to navigate, they also come with system limitations and lack of support compared to the big companies.

Helps stay compliant with employee across multiple jurisdiction.

Reporting at first class, standard and custom reporting.

Abilities for analysis.

Workforce Now review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"HR Manager experienced with multiple payroll/hr systems"

What do you like best?

Great support, even though some of the processes are very convoluted, it is out of necessity to be able to have so many awesome functions to keep things together in one system. Once the system is customized & in place, it is user friendly, when/if things are not operating as you anticipated them to, your support to better understand and/or make necessary changes is extremely ready & helpful.

What do you dislike?

I am not a huge technology competent person, as I am in my late 40's & I didn't grow up with computers.. so basically self taught through my many years of management. As I mentioned above; some of the processes are so intricate & detailed on the back end to work properly; I am limited to being able to fully understand some things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for a one stop shop!

Payroll, Employee Annual reviews, 90-Day probationary reviews, employee notes, employee document storage & organization, etc.

Workforce Now review by Robin  C.
Robin C.

"Working with ADP Workforce "

What do you like best?

When I get an ADP rep that I can understand clearly and they seem to want to make sure all my questions and needs are addressed.

I love the instant preview process & being able to see in real time info on our employees.

What do you dislike?

On occasion I will get an ADP rep that I have trouble understanding and therefore I'm not 100% sure that they fully understand my question or needs.

The connection between adding states for Workers Comp and the renewal. I will receive emails saying my Work Comp policy is available for download and for all the years I can remember, the download is never there on the portal. I have to call ADP Insurance dept & ask them to resend. Which is what I need to do after this review as my policy is not there to upload for 2019.

Wish there were HSA limits to set to help me stay on track to avoid overfunding someone's HSA account, i.e. like there are for 401k deferrals.

Pay by Pay has helped tremendously to spread out the annual premiums for Work Comp

Workforce Now review by Beth L.
Beth L.

"ADP meets our ever changing needs"

What do you like best?

Our employee population is growing by leaps and bounds and at a rapid pace, as is our HR, Payroll and employee needs. No matter what our growth is, ADP will always provide a tool that helps us meet that need.

They are forever expanding, updating and restructuring their systems to change with this fast paced world.

What do you dislike?

I find that when ADP does an upgrade it sometimes affects the browser I use and I find myself changing browsers to accommodate the upgrades.

Our employees have difficulty navigating in ADP's mobile app. Some complaints are that they can only see so much on their device, sometimes the scrolling doesn't perform well, it is slow, it constantly kicks them out, they cannot see all of the information on the screen. Unfortunately, we get many complaints regarding the mobile app.

We are utilizing the HRB, Payroll, Time Off, Time and Attendance and the Employee portals. All of which makes coordination and tracking of employee information much easier.

The Employee self portal is a blessing and very user friendly. This has benefited our agency as there are many tasks that are done on the portal now rather than on paper.

Workforce Now review by Kayla  F.
Kayla F.

"ADP Payroll Experience"

What do you like best?

ADP does a wonderful job in the Payroll world. Always up to date on the ever changing environment that is employee payroll. I also enjoy the ADP reporting tool. Whenever we have a need for a new report the reporting hotline is always available and very quick to respond. Most new reports take under 48 hours to write and review for our company. We ask for a lot of complex reporting with our staffing situation. We also enjoy our mobile app. Our employees who get logged in think it is extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the benefits portion of ADP. I feel that the people who are our contacts do not know enough about payroll and how the benefit piece works within payroll to make everything connected. Often times when I am adding new benefit plans at the new year, our benefits specialist doesn't know enough in the payroll department to make the changes that we need. We have now every year had to go back and adjust employees payroll because the benefits implementation person did not know how to set the benefits up correctly to not charge our employees for employer covered benefits. Also, how ACA measurement periods are set up is not conducive to a high turnover environment. We need more options when we have acquisitions with multiple companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be proactive in the implementation phase. Know what your issues were in the last system you were using and address those concerns head on. Be knowledgeable in the end product. What you want to see and how you know to get there. Make sure you are proactive in questions and recommendations for your platform. Pick out problem areas ahead of time and walk through them in implementation.

We are solving a big issue with our tax preparation and knowledge as well as our WOTC information.

Workforce Now review by Celeste B.
Celeste B.

"Recommending ADP Workforce Now"

What do you like best?

ADP Workforce Now is user-friendly, making my daily time charging a fast and easy task. I can also easily find past timesheets when needed and can look up past paychecks and check my accrued personal time off. ADP Workforce Now makes it easy to manage my team's daily timesheets. ADP Workforce Now is always available using the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not as easy to use as it is on a computer. It's harder to navigate and find what you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend ADP Workforce Now if you need a high quality software for keeping track of your time and attendance as well as your payroll and other HR needs.

Our business is government contracted, so it is mandatory for all employees to precisely manage our daily and hourly time charging. Being able to locate the correct charge codes is a must and ADP Workforce Now enables me to do that without issues. When I am away from the office, I can easily revise or approve my timesheet using the mobile app when necessary.

Workforce Now review by Jamie H.
Jamie H.

"ADP is awesome"

What do you like best?

So i have many reasons why i like ADP Workforce now. The top reasons are; I can review my time card as well as review past pay rolls as well and request time off all on one website. Having access and ability to link my bank account for direct deposit is pretty awesome too.

What do you dislike?

To be honest when it comes to ADP Workforce i have zero complaints. I think i have only had one instance where i forgot my password and had issues with retrieving it. But it was manageable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a easy to use system. I also recommend looking at everything you can. The more you know about the system the more simple it becomes to use.

I have no business problems with ADP. And about a year into using it i realized that there was an area in which i had access to benefits and deals with car rentals and hotel deals. Its a pretty neat feature that i am still yet to try out.

Workforce Now review by Tristann G.
Tristann G.

"First Class Service for US Payroll Processing"

What do you like best?

ADP's customer service is top notch. They are always available to handle any problems that arise, from special requests to day to day occurrences.

ADP is the best for US payroll processing. It has all of the tools you need for a Single Source Solution that is fully integrated. ADP keeps you informed of changing tax laws. They send updates and implement changes that effect payroll and human resources. They provide continuous training and regular updates so your payroll processing stays efficient and accurate. They are constantly looking for ways to improve their products and services.

What do you dislike?

I would like to seem them expand into the global arena and offer a single product that allows processing of international and US payrolls combined for better efficiency and reporting.

ADP helps me stay compliant with employees that work across multiple jurisdictions.

Their reporting is first class, from standard reports to customize reports. They provide all the details and analytics I need for our company.

Workforce Now review by Johanna M.
Johanna M.

"ADP Review "

What do you like best?

ADP is very simple to use. You can attach Ids from it so you don't have to keep any paper copies in your office. For me it helps me verify employee legal work status usually immediately. My company has more than 500 employees in California and everyone uses it daily. Nothing hard about it at all. I just love the simplicity anyone that knows how to use a computer can definitely use it.

What do you dislike?

You have to enter a lot of information regarding employees information. Updates a few times a year so it has little changes that you need to get used to. It's easy to learn to use it but when creating a mistake it gets a little confusing as to how to correct it. Other than that everything else is pretty neat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it. Very simple to use.

I am able to use it to verify employees legal work status. Also able to attach identifications so we don't keep any in the office.

Workforce Now review by Monica C.
Monica C.

"Account Manager "

What do you like best?

Having a helpful reporting support team, just one phone call away and they are able to assist you or help customize a report within minutes and help guide you to create or work with derived fields going forward.

I like when you finally come across a representive that is able to help you without being transferred to anyone else. A very helpful person that I come across now and then is Paula Young, she is very knowledgeable and im very grateful for her long term knowledge.

Not to mention able to login in from home to complete a task if needed too.

I also love having dashboards, makes thing easy without having to run any reports, dashboards come very handy when needing quick answers easy to the eyes and makes it non complicated for our managers to understand.

Overall it takes time to understand the system but with time you will be able to navigate on your own.

What do you dislike?

Being on hold for a long period of time, unable to reach our account manager. We chooce to be transfered to the back up team only to be forward back to the account manager or the back up team taking a message and we dont get a response back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the proper trainning plenty of classes available.

Comapny accruals - terminate employees vacation bucket to zero out and mack vacation and sick time on real time web base to be able to fix.

Workforce Now review by Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.

"ADP Workforce Now is OK"

What do you like best?

I like that I can call a customer service representative for ADP Workforce Now and get assistance with completing an unfamiliar process in the system.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I have to wait until I begin a pay cycle to make many changes to employment profiles. In other HRIS systems, I am able to key changes or updates ahead of time with an effective date. I do not like that local tax information is affiliated with the position someone holds, which means that if you need to update their local tax information you must also change their position. I also feel that some consultants are not as attentive to their clients. I have had to chase some around for weeks at a time in order to get a response on something, which can hold up implementation schedules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a system that has many parts that are all interconnected and work together seamlessly, then I would not consider ADP Workforce Now. There are better systems that can service you if this is a priority for you and your organization.

We recently rolled out the Time Off module which has helped resolve time off tracking issues previously experienced using an Excel worksheet.

Workforce Now review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"ADP Workforce Now "

What do you like best?

My favorite part about ADP workforce now is that all our employees can be in different time zones and can clock in and out of work from either their phone app or on a computer. I also like that the employees can make notes in the time and attendance section as to why they were late to work or left early.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that for some employees I have to go in the time and attendance section and override their automatic 30-minute lunch deduction to their time every day if the employee doesn't take a lunch. This is tedious and annoying at times to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient when calling customer service because you could be waiting on hold for more than 30 minutes.

This system works for our compnay because our headquarters is located in chicago, IL and our employees all work in different states so this is the most efficiant way to keep track of their hours and also pay them.

Workforce Now review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Buggy, especially with mobile credentials"

What do you like best?

I think it's pretty comprehensive, decently intuitive in terms of UI, under a trusted name.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the UI/UX needs an update with regards to aesthetics, and general user flow. It's hard to tell how much of the design came straight from ADP and what was required by the client (my employers) but it features a MYSELF menu that just doesn't make a lot of sense for a site focused around people looking up their personal work info to begin with. Lots of redundancies make it confusing and stressful. Most importantly though, is the fact that many of us could not get the mobile app to work for weeks because the login credentials were being rejected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of the user first

Payroll, benefits, timeoff. It's good to have a centralized place to request time off and look up quick info, but this site and the app have disappointed in times in urgent need and in general usability.

Workforce Now review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"User-friendly Software that should be used by all companies."

What do you like best?

ADP has made looking up my paycheck a whole lot easier. The software is very intuitive and anytime I need to check on the status of something, I can do it in no time at all. My favorite thing by far is the ease of use of their app. Anytime I need a quick update on something to do with my payroll, I can just pull out my phone versus having to get on a computer to do the same thing.

What do you dislike?

One thing I do dislike is the need to open a new window anytime you click on a tab. Anytime I am on my computer and login to ADP, I am required to have multiple tabs open because every time I click on a different tab, a new window pops up. I wish there was a way to stay on the current page without having to change windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your HR department to increase their efficiency and productiveness, please switch to this program; you will not regret it in the future.

Having employees understand how payroll works can be a daunting task. Having the simplicity of ADP to do a lot of the behind the scenes work makes my job a whole lot easier. By far the biggest benefit I have seen is that ADP provides answers to a lot of the most commonly asked questions by employees. They don't need to ask HR. Most of the answers can be found on the site.

Workforce Now review by Benito C.
Benito C.

"Overall it's a great system "

What do you like best?

This system is robust in what it does, it is for larger and more midsize businesses. I think the best part about it is the reporting capabilities & the ability to practically report on any field that you would like to report on. ADP is a good storehouse for employee data and much can be stored in it. Also, the employee self service for viewing checks is clean & straight forward for the employees. Open enrollment is fairly easy to deploy through the self service option. Overall, this is a great option for companies. I also love the fact that I can talk to anyone to assist me in whatever I may need.

What do you dislike?

There are several improvements that can be made to ADP WFN:

- The site is glitchy at times. I also hate the fact that it will tell you that you are logged in elsewhere when all other windows are closed out. This is so frustrating!

- Customer service can be frustrating at times because you have to kind of guage whether or not they know what they are talking about. I usually have to throw them a test question befoe I get into the real question to ensure that know that they are knowledgable in the area. I shouldn't have to do this!

-So many employee have trouble navigating or logging into their accounts.

Wish List

- I wish I could log in as other employee so I can elivate the troubleshooting as an Admin.

- I wish every ADP employee were on the same page in terms of their responses

Storing and reporting on our employee data. We use ADP as our source of truth.

Workforce Now review by Ahmed  T.
Ahmed T.

"Submitting work hours & PTO - Easy"

What do you like best?

From the layout I've found using ADP, all of my employers that utilize ADP are all synced into the system. This keeps everything in such a convenient folder for me especially when its time to submit my taxes! I love how the home page shows me what my total hours should be and any holidays coming up. Planning ahead made easy!

What do you dislike?

If there could be an option to "hide" certain features so I am not overwhelmed with all the great features ADPhas to offer. Although there may be many, I can sometimes feel like i would have to really search for what I'm looking for. Maybe a favorites tab?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to ask your payroll manager of shortcuts and tricks to navigate to your most used areas.

Submitting my worked hours, submitting PTO, calculating my salary, setting up direct deposit, and any A/P roles.

Workforce Now review by Anthony J. R.
Anthony J. R.

"Anthony's take on ADP ! "

What do you like best?

ADP's customer service is 2nd to none, they are smart, fun and always available to handle any and all of your day to day challenges. . I've used just about every payroll application out there, weather it's in house or out sourced, in my opinion, ADP is the best in brand, has all of the tools needed to be able to provide you with a Single Source Solution that is fully integrated. ADP's Online Employee Self Service, W-2s, Pay,checks, ACH, Debit Cards are always available, 24/7. Unemployment Compensation Mgt, New Hire Reporting, WGPS ( Wage Garnishee's ) , G/L, I-9 and SS Verification, Employee Verification & Background Checks, Split Wrap,Tax Service are all working great and always accurate and on time. I've been partnering with ADP for over 35 years and consider them to be a great asset and a major contributor to my success in the Payroll World.

What do you dislike?

I have very little to say here as their products, solutions and customer service always meet or exceed my expectations. My ask is that they keep up with the competition, and get faster with their technology enhancements. Business moves at such a rapid rate, it feels like ADP sometimes is playing catch up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, speak to actual users of the ADP products and make sure they meet all of your requirements. I've sat through many sales presentations from other vendors, and for the most part, they fabricate or use disclaimers in order to persuade your decision making process. Get the most for your money, ROI as soon as you can, with the support to actually build and use your system, that has excellent customer service, not an outside contractor or a web page to send your questions and requests.

To date, here are a few of our current projects: 1)the new bi weekly match for our 401K plan and ADP was able to easily handle the custom report request, to meet all the requirements, as well as our compliance issues. 2) Our company is thankfully growing and ADP is able to scale with us and add on additional companies with easy conversion plans. We now have 6 company codes, in about 40 locations in US, Puerto Rico and Canada. 3) Our business is also in the process of switching 401K administrators, and ADP is able to easily prepare files in and out bound for them.

Workforce Now review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"ADP User Experience"

What do you like best?

The features that really serve our organization the best solely rely on application features and accounting. ADP gives our recruitment team a place to post for open positions and send automated responses that close out applicants, screen them by phone, or invite them for an in-person interview, streamlining our HR team. Additional the accounting elements allow for staff to track their hours, clock in and out, and follow their pay stubs all in one.

What do you dislike?

The core issue we have with ADP revolves around its reporting features. Reports can be made, but there are so many available fields that it's not a clear process for what data you're exporting. As well, it's not possible, from our standpoint, to import into ADP, meaning catching up on data entry so that we can use the reports in a more dynamic way has been next to impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's important to understand the reporting features.

The key business issues that we're solving revolve around accounting services and communication with our team. No need for discussion of sensitive memos, time off requests, or tuition reimbursements --- all our forms are in one easy place.

Workforce Now review by Erick R.
Erick R.

"ADP, A reliable automation that you and your employer will love."

What do you like best?

The fact that you can change your tax information and plenty of other information about your salary/income from a company or multiple companies that you work for. It even tells you the amount of taxes taken off and everything.

What do you dislike?

I can't really change my username but that's not really too big of an issue. It's also a little difficult to navigate due to small font sizes and the program trying to fit everything together on one screen. Basically, it's not all that intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try to get your company to use ADP. It helps with the HR headaches of payroll and explaining to people their benefits and what not. Every employee is responsible for seeing their payment and benefit information on their ADP account and it simplifies a lot of things.

Basically, it saves a lot of the hassle of actually inputting all direct deposits individually and it allows the employee themselves to set up the direct deposit. It's a big time saver for HR and payroll workers. It also allows for those employees to check their tax forms and their income, their pay stubs, their benefits, their work hours, vacation time, sick leave, etc... It is an all in one information hub for basic income and company benefit questions you may have. I'm not too keen on the HR aspect since I'm only reviewing it as an employee using the ADP system and not an HR manager setting it up but from what I see it's a very good product for at least informing both the HR and the employee on their salary and benefits.

Workforce Now review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Comprehensive HRIS System"

What do you like best?

Reporting and payroll processing was simple and easy to perform on a biweekly basis. Able to schedule reports to run and then able to retrieve from system by creating custom filters and variables on the dates (current date minus 14 days to pull data changes from the last two weeks)

What do you dislike?

the system lacks the ability to push alerts and reports out on a schedule via email. it would be great to send out birthday and anniversary emails to employees wishing them well on their special days. Additionally, to schedule reports to be automatically emails to recipients on a scheduled basis or alerting individuals/departments (email groups) of changes in the organization such as new hires and terminations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure to take the reporting classes to become familiar with the creation of derived and coded fields. It will help tremendously when creating reports for your finance and accounting departments when reporting both payroll and benefit data.

Multi-state jurisdictions, system consolidation. With moving into multiple states, ADP was able to provide the multi-state jurisdictional access needed to insure employees were paid/taxes correctly. Additionally, the ability to have payroll, demographic data, time off requests all in one system provided additional data to report on for departments within the organization. Employee and manager self service are two great tools that allow businesses to enable workflows and make the employee and manager part of the process. It enables HR to play more of a approval role than administrative.

Workforce Now review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Workforce Now makes life easier"

What do you like best?

ADP's Workforce Now product is highly customize-able to meet the needs of clients in many different industries.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see ADP add functionality to allow me to set employee notes and follow-up reminders for pre-configured and ad hoc events and milestones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly customize-able, so take the time to learn all facets of the system so that you can take full advantage of all the functionality available and to use it properly.

ADP saves my employees, managers and HR practitioners loads of time by automating and improving the efficiency of many processes. The area where we have realized the biggest time-savings is with Benefits enrollment/management. By utilizing the tools available in Workforce Now, we have literally cut out hundreds of man-hours from our annual benefit open enrollment process and at least five man-hours for each new hire enrollment.

We have also realized big time-saving and enhanced efficiency by using ADP's recruiting module. It makes the entire hiring process so much more reliable and quicker.

Workforce Now review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"The Best HRM"

What do you like best?

I like that ADP WFN has the ability to handle several parts of your business in a very easy user interface so that even the people that are not as technically sound can use the software.

What do you dislike?

The software still has some features that need to be upgraded to make a more efficient system. Plus some of the features that are not as good require you to buy add-ons to be more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research about the software and do not make it about money. Make the research about the software you need and may need in the future to accommodate growth. This is a huge investment, so you need to make sure you have the tools you need to do your job. This system can actually replace having an extra HR professional for a while.

The reporting feature is one of the better things about the system. ADP WFN has allowed our business to get better at keeping track of our workforce and being more efficient with our expenses.

Workforce Now review by Samantha N.
Samantha N.

"A little clunky"

What do you like best?

I like some of the graphics ADP provides, including pie charts that show how much of my check went to me, how much to taxes, and how much to my 401k.

What do you dislike?

The interface could use some updating. It feels very old and out of date to me. I also don't like that since we switched systems in the middle of the year, it calculates my annual earnings based off the July date when we switched.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that the interface is not state of the art, and that the information provided is not very well organized. It is pretty simple to use, but it definitely isn't anything special in my opinion. It gets the job done and I guess maybe that's all you can ask for in a payroll system

Tracking earning, payroll, taxes.

Workforce Now review by Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

"A solid HRIS"

What do you like best?

Prior to implementing WFN, we were working out of spreadsheets and disparate systems, which made tracking employee information difficult and reporting & analytics nearly impossible. WFN has been a big step up. I like having everything in one location, and I also like the level of control employees have over their own information (can use WFN to update deductions, tax withholdings, direct deposit, PTO, etc).

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about WFN is the glitchiness and the lack of responsiveness from the support team. I often encounter what seem like quick fixes, or encounter the same glitch again and again, and do not receive great help from the support team (My Life Advisor). A lot of times I end up escalating the issue to our HRBP to get resolved.

Time savings (probably at least 5 hours of admin time per week have been eliminated by implementing WFN)

Reporting & analytics (WFN makes it easy for me to pull reports on our employees, view different metrics, etc)

Employer brand (we now have a true ATS/online application and Career Center through WFN, which helps us a lot with a more professional look in the recruitment process)

Workforce Now review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"Overly complicated"

What do you like best?

I like that it can keep track of my vacation, sick, personal, and short-term disability hours by default.

What do you dislike?

The interface is incredulously painful. After extensive training workshops hosted by my own organization's finance department, even they recommend using the smartphone app over the website since it's so much less intuitive. However, the app itself has its own problems, such as frequent disconnection, failing to register punch-ins and punch-outs, and login issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the interface more intuitive. Pop-out menus make finding any need near impossible to navigate. We've been using it for months and it's still easy to forget where things are.

This was supposed to be a way to track how many hours employees were working as well as a way to show complete distrust in their employee's ability to clock-in or out from an approved location. As our organization has over 100 different sites but a wide range of variability for any given employee to where they will be, it's largely an inconvenience and doesn't even address it's original purpose of displaying employee hours since many of us work 50 to 60 hour weeks without overtime compensation.

Workforce Now review by Anamar S.
Anamar S.

"Quick and efficient"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the very clean cut experience that I get with this software. It is incredibly easy and straightforward to use for all employees. I also appreciate all of the different features that allow you to look at your hours and weekly pay or access employee handbooks and other resources. Its also great that the system has real time so when you clock in it’s accurate. It’s quite simple overall and that is the best part.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the clock in and clock out buttons are instant. On my first day I clocked in at the wrong time because I was exploring the site and didn’t think that it would just clock me in when I clicked the arrow next to the button. I really wish there was a confirmation pop up or some other measure to prevent those accidents!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it. It is very easy to use. I would just remind employees to make sure that the webpage time matches your start time and also to be careful as to not accidentally clock in.

ADP provides accuracy, information and simplicity. When it comes to clocking in first thing in the morning, we all want a simple experience! This allows us to do it fast so that we can get to work right away. ADP is also providing employees with full reports of their time entries so that we can also keep track.

Workforce Now review by Kelly L.
Kelly L.

"Easily keep track of your time"

What do you like best?

I love a lot of things about ADP Workforce Now. It's very easy to record your time. I really love that it will show your W2 at tax filing time. It's also easily integrated when filing taxes online. You input one number and it automatically inputs the rest of your information.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could record your time farther in the future to be able to estimate pay. There are a lot of features which can be overwhelming. But other than that, there isn't much to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would really recommend using ADP. It's easy to use and neatly organizes your information.

ADP helps us easily track time for a lot of employees. It's really easy to use and helps everyone get paid on time.

Workforce Now review by Anthony P.
Anthony P.

"Great All-In-One Hub!"

What do you like best?

The main thing that I enjoy about ADP Workforce is that it's a great all in one venue. It's the one stop place where I can go into see any news from my company, while also looking at my worker profile and time card. It's really easy to investigate and easy to look for information.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I however do not enjoy is that when logging into workforce the views can be different depending on the browser that you are using. For example I have found the site to not be anywhere as responsive if I use internet explorer, where as if I use google Chrome it is very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great all in one solution that can solve many issues, such as relaying information to works, easy location for performance evaluation and also time tracking for employees.

The main problems would be having a place where employee announcements can be posted in one location and information released to everyone at once, it is also used to performance evaluations which is a great benefit.

Workforce Now review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"ADP Workforce Now - V13"

What do you like best?

The automatic syncing between HR and Payroll reduces key strokes and errors. We track our applicants as well. Being able to pull up an application and change their status to New Hire, saves me from having to type in the personal information of the new hire (ss#, phone, address, email, etc.)

What do you dislike?

While on V2 eTIME didn't auto-sync, it does with this version. But the problem is the information is not date effective. For example, an employee is terminating on Friday. I can terminate them in Workforce now with the future date. But the portion that syncs with eTIME is immediate. There access is cut from eTIME on that day the term is processed, not their term date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that ADP is a large company and offer many modules. Be sure you know what you want/need. Sometimes there are things that you will find later that you could use. Do not be afraid to ask but keep in mind, it is only mostly customizable (not totally customizable like some sales people would like to tell you).

We use ADP for 98% of our HRIS situations: Recruitment (applicant tracking); HR and Benefits; Payroll and timekeeping (eTIME). These applications interact with each other and save time. If we can make the performance evaluations work the way we would like, we could move to 100%

Workforce Now review by Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.

"Useful and simple - nothing to write home about"

What do you like best?

The way that it allowed me to look through different benefit options and plans was very nice. My wife and I could look through and pick different benefit selections to see which ones work best. It is trustworthy and always share information needed about PTO.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the program is pretty boring - it is not difficult to use but I do not think I would say that it is user friendly. Small buttons and boring layout make it a bit tricky to find what you need. The main menu is just a bunch of drop downs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you use this if you want a simple way to take care of your HR, payroll, and other information. You and the rest of your work crew will really like all of the benefits that are available with this simple software.

We use it for our benefits information, HR communications, payroll and other details.

Workforce Now review by Shalindra S.
Shalindra S.

"Comprehensive Payroll, Benefits and HR modules"

What do you like best?

We used ADP for payroll and benefits management and application does the trick. It has all the features needed to support these modules.

I track all my benefits and pay, w2 and other details at one place.

What do you dislike?

ADP can improve on look and usability and provide nicer dashboard options. I as a user does not find a nice dashboard to look into my details in one place in a consolidated manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP recently see data breach and they have taken the right action to further secure the application and I hope that continues to enhance the security of an application as needed.

They should also work on analytics space to beat the competition like Workday

We needed a cloud app that can support payroll and benefits and based on US regulation and ADP is very well solving this requirement.

Workforce Now review by Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.

"Easier Time Approval"

What do you like best?

We upgraded, so it's now nice to have only one database to manage and all of my information in one place. The Self-Service portal for our employees has been wonderful. The system is very user friendly and allows employees to have access to their own information. The new payroll system with the updated ADP Workforce Now has streamlined our weekly payroll process. Instead of a 4 hour payroll process each Monday, we can complete our weekly payroll in about an hour. LEARNING BYTES ARE THE BEST FOR TRAINING!!!!!! It is a user friendly system that makes it easy for employees to access, even those who are not computer savvy. For the most part, the reporting function is okay, but could be better.

What do you dislike?

That the reports don't always update when being run on a different day. A calendar of PTO. Reporting can be a challenge if details are needed - if you want more specialized reporting you will have to spend a lot of time creating the report you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the use of this product. Various HR features, not just time and attendance. Makes tracking time easier and less cumbersome.

Payroll ease of use, PTO tracking, general place for all company and benefit info. Use of less paper. In this mobile age, Using the mobile version of ADP Workforce Now makes entering AND approving time easy.

Workforce Now review by Jamie W.
Jamie W.

"I love being able to keep track of all my hours during the pay period."

What do you like best?

I have used ADP for years now at almost every job I have had. I love how easy it is for me to keep track of the hours that I have worked during a pay period simply by logging into my account. It is very intuitive to navigate and use and I have never had any issues with using it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be somewhat slow loading and that is frustrating especially when I am trying to clock back in after a break and its slow loading speed makes me late. It never seems to have the exact same time as my computer which makes it hard to keep up the time I am due back from my breaks.

I benefit from having my hours worked during a pay period visible to me by simply logging in to my account. I also appreciate the ability to set up a profile with all of my contact information for my employer should they need to reach me in the event of something urgent.

Workforce Now review by Karen R.
Karen R.

"ADP Workforce Now review"

What do you like best?

The website is very easy to navigate around in. I love the fact that everything regarding benefits is on one page, everything regarding pay detail, deductions, taxes, etc. is on one page and personal information is on one page.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have a hard time finding a response to a question I sent online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great! Easy to work with.

The ACA compliance is the biggest problem that ADP has solved for us. Sending out the 1094C's and 1095C's is so much easier than if I had to do them all myself. We have over 100 employees, so that would be very time consuming. ADP is also doing them accurately, where I may make errors if I were doing them.

Workforce Now review by Tammy A.
Tammy A.

"ADP Workforce Now Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of access is the best part about this program. You are able to access this website from a mobile device, which makes it even more user-friendly and beneficial for employees. Employees are also able to access important tax documents as soon as they become available. Tracking paid time off and time off balances is also beneficial, as well as the detailed description of time off taken.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional loading delays and the fact that this program is web-based means that it is only accessible when internet access is available. In the event that the internet is down or there is no cellphone reception, it would be impossible to access this website. However, this is a rare occasion and the site is generally available to all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this service, especially for companies with multiple offices is distant locations. ADP allows users to access information and communicate with various departments without the need to physically be in the same location.

Employees are able to update their personal information in a matter of seconds. They are also able to access their tax documents as soon as they become available. This cuts down on delayed receipt of important documents and/or personal updates. Employees are also able to input time-off electronically, which cuts down on communication problems between the employee and management.

Workforce Now review by Devin J.
Devin J.

"Too big to fail, but too big to care "

What do you like best?

ADP has so much to offer, it does about everything you can think of, from 401K and Benefit elections to I-9 Compliance to Applicant Tracking System to the HRMS that everything should* sync to. This conglomerate of companies is also so big and vast, you most likely will find an extension they offer that could do the job to a certain degree, but as my next point will get to.. there are a few things they do well; and others they vastly miss the mark on.

What do you dislike?

As mentioned above, this company is HUGE.. and being so massive there is much potential for a seamless design from one application to the next. But the efforts put into making each one talk to each other is lack luster, and the extensions to the HRMS lacks within itself, often being just an attempt rather than a completed product. The ATS for instance we pushed for lacked in so many areas, it should of integrated with the HRMS with ease, and had the basics such as offer letter and communication tools, but these were completely absent, and so have a nonfunctional ATS with a functional (sometimes) HRMS just wouldn't cut it. I'd say the largest complaint I'd have would be the customer support.. which was not timely, you get passed around from department to department, and often the language barrier and call back times were atrocious. I get the bigger you get, it makes more sense to outsource.. but the communication and helpfulness felt from that whole experience has left a bitter taste in my teams mouth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around, if your needing something just to function moderately, and don't need alot of depth or metric driven data, ADP may be the right fit for you. But know that the support once implemented is disappointing to say the least, and it looks clean and tech savvy, but once actually seeing it run through application to application is when you will see where each integration lacks. Demo and test the devils out of it before committing.

It has the functionality for all that we need, just not enough to carry it across home base in most cases.. for us we are happy for now utilising 401K, HRMS, I-9, Payroll and the Benefit Election Integration.

Workforce Now review by Shaby F.
Shaby F.

"An employee dashboard with all the most important information!"

What do you like best?

ADP Worforce could not be easier to use. It's so user friendly with very intuitive navigation, making the user experience very very convenient. Not only does it have so many features built in, it's so customizable making it so easy to use for employees and administrators alike.

What do you dislike?

It always seems to be a couple minutes off from national time. I'm sure there is an easy way to fix that, but I haven't been able to find it. This makes it frustrating when trying to clock back in and realizing you have a couple minutes left. And if you're like me, you tend to forget in those couple minutes, making more work for the manager, oops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even think about it, do it. The ease of use in and of itself makes for an amazing product. When you have employees from all different abilities, you need a product that is easy to use. Just to save yourself the time and hassle of answering multiple questions, makes this product 100% worth it.

Having all employees log into one system makes things A LOT easier for administrators. It's a seamless way to manage hours works, vacation requests, and it helps to answer the constant barrage of questions that can be answered with a few simple clicks. Mostly, it's a great (and private) way to store information that can be easily accessed at any time without having to wait for any one person.

Workforce Now review by Brooke C.
Brooke C.

"Makes tracking paychecks easy"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to find the information I am looking for, whether or not its past W2 forms, past paychecks or other information related to my personal employee information. I also like that I can get alerts when a direct deposit has posted to my account

What do you dislike?

I don't like that using the ADP interface isn't as intuitive on mobile. I am unsure if there is an ADP app that functions as well as the general website, but it would be a welcome addition to be able to get access to all of that information on my phone through an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider ADP for your major Payroll needs, it's truly a good platform for distributing information and allowing employees to self service most if not all of their payroll needs. It is especially good for employees who usually request direct deposits, because it allows them to switch DD accounts seamlessly, track time and keep up with pay stubs without having to keep track of extra paper.

I am solving the problem of being able to access my pay statements on an ongoing basis, being able to access past pay statements and past W2 forms, as well as accessing pay stubs on an integrated platform that puts all of that information in a location that makes sense in a layout that is easy to use.

Workforce Now review by Morez K.
Morez K.

"Professionals at payroll and HR management"

What do you like best?

ADP is one of the largest payroll and HR management companies in the United States. They are able to provide you with all the tools needed in their easy to use web based software and mobile application. You will find little errors when it comes to payroll and local taxes as they pride themselves as experts in the industry. They will get it right the first time and may offer referral bonuses and discounts when signing on as a new customer. The software is very easy to use and much faster than some similar companies out there. It is bright, creative, and easy enough to train your employees on their functions as a payroll administrator.

What do you dislike?

ADP are professionals at what they do, however they may not be the best solution for small businesses. ADP lacks a more personal touch and may be more expensive compared to small payroll companies that are capable and providing the same basic services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ADP Workforce is great for needing more than the basic payroll software. If you need HR management, Time Keeping, and other tools, you may want to check out ADP for those more advance needs.

ADP is solving our payroll needs. Having payroll outsourced helps save time and stress among the smaller management team we have. It is very simple to be able to log in, submit payroll, ad wait for your customized reports. It helps eliminate the cost of having a department for payroll solutions.

Workforce Now review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"ADP Workforce Review For Large Companies "

What do you like best?

I woke at an IMD psych facility called Alpine Special Treatmenr Center Inc and we Usenet ADP in a variety of ways. We use the workforce program as a center of facility communications about a variety of things; staff work anniversaries, new facility development, time card approval, pay check reviews and so much more. We can access our W2 as well as our benefit statements and our 401K statements. Through ADP we were also able to clock in and out from work; however we have switched to a biometric clock in closer to the building entrances.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how limited my information was when logging on from home or the APP. I suggest if you get the APP to see the same home screen you see from your co pant facility then you maybe have the same issues as me. You won’t see all the announcements on the app. You can see more if you go to the website through your home computer but for my company the only place to see the FULL information is at a facility computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great way to gather a large amount of information and important tools for your staff in one central area.

We currently use two ADP biometric clock in stations closer to the entrance of each building at my facility. This has helped in making clocking in and out much faster and more efficient then waiting in line for one computer and entering multiple passwords. M

Workforce Now review by Administrator

"Great Payroll system"

What do you like best?

I love the features in this system since we switched over from the old ADP system. I love the administration, managerial and employee aspects of the system. You are able to navigate through the system and find what you're looking for. They also have helpful videos to help with different situations and we have a great rep that helps us with our problems.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I ask to build a report, it's done for us instead of showing me how to build it so I don't have to keep asking. I dislike the way you can't have the system take out payments for the first of the month even though it does not fall within the prior pay period but on a pay date

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program itself is painless and takes getting used to but once you do, it's amazing what you can do in it.

We're solving and hoping to eliminate the middle man with our ACA reporting. It's so much easier with the features for benefits, ACA reporting and tracking leaves with ADP Workforce Now.

Workforce Now review by Marla G.
Marla G.

"It's a work in Progress..."

What do you like best?

There are updates often making the platform more user friendly and adding some really nice features. In the Employee pay section you can easily view everything at a glance now. All of the state withholding sections have been updated to reflect ACTUAL state forms. So exactly how the employee completes their state form with us is exactly how you enter it into ADP. It's a nice newer feature.

What do you dislike?

The lay out is a bit much, there is just a lot of information that pops out at you. So it takes a moment to find what you are looking for. I don't like that when we have an address update made, it changes it on every single pay statement in the system. It's hard then to go back and see where a check was sent when dealing with lost paychecks.

The self-service feature is really nice. We like that our employees can go and make changes on their own to certain personal information, they can access W2 or 1099's come tax time, and most importantly a new feature was added where they can make changed to their Federal W4 forms and State forms and it will create a digital certificate/form for them and place it right in their file. Also, we have the added on feature of the 'employee documents' (the cloud) so any type of paperwork we receive from them, it's right in their file for us to access right away. We've had instances where we needed to view a an emergency contact form when we weren't in the office and we were able to log on to ADP workforce now (b/c it's internet based now) and go right to their file and get the information we needed.

Workforce Now review by Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.

"A user-friendly way to track time"

What do you like best?

I love that ADP shows me my hours works in a clear and convenient way, and that I can even access the punch on the app on my phone! It is super user-friendly, and lets me keep track of all of my time worked in one easy location. It's great to see everything as I go, including my time card and and previous paychecks. Love the convenience of being able to see all of this information whenever and where ever!

What do you dislike?

One thing that is somewhat frustrating with ADP is not its actual services or its website, but its app. The app can be relatively slow, and does not punch or load immediately when I click it. Other than the delay, however, I don't have any issues and quite like the product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! ADP Workforce Now is great for employees to clock in and out of work with ease, and allows users to view all of their past, current, and upcoming paystubs. There is so much utility to having this information online and available to users at their immediate disposal. ADP Workforce Now is a great tool for employees to know and keep track of hours.

I am using ADP Workforce Now for recording my time at my current position. I can clock in and out with ADP on the computer or on my phone, and can keep track of all my paystubs in one convenient location. It is highly beneficial to be able to access ADP from multiple locations and even on my phone.

Workforce Now review by Aaron G.
Aaron G.

"Great way to manage payroll!"

What do you like best?

ADP Workforce now has been exceptionally helpful with managing our payroll processes. It is easy to use. Especially with having our applications within the same system. This has made onboarding new employees a much quicker experience, and there are plenty of fields that can be used during this process when you may need them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little cumbersome finding not often used functions, but The Bridge definitely helps to locate those specific functions aiding in getting the job completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a solution to incorporating your hiring process directly into your information and payroll system, then ADP Workforce Now may be a great option. If you're looking for a cheaper option this may also be a good choice.

The integration of applicants with payroll has cut down on the time it originally would take us to process new employees. It's been a wonderful time saver!

Workforce Now review by Alexander K.
Alexander K.

"ADP - Workforce Now - Great supervising tool"

What do you like best?

The accessibility to all necessary supervising functions makes workforcenow a great tool for taking care of daily things such as payroll, PTOs, employee notes, etc. Having candid visibility is something that should not be taken for granted - ADP truly delivers on all of our business needs in the promised fields.

What do you dislike?

The interface could use a little work but nothing major. All of the correct functions are accessible and relatively intuitive to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you are small to medium size company - the workforce now is something to highly be considered. I am sure they have functionality for large companies as well but I can speak from personal experience that workforcenow (ADP) has been a great tool to have from the start (when we were a small company) to our present day (medium size company).

I personally am using ADP to manage employee's PTOs, checking payroll, and documenting employee notes. It also contains any important documentation I would need to adequately supervise my team.

Workforce Now review by Cynthia  C.
Cynthia C.

"Good tracking & interfaces"

What do you like best?

Overall good product. Interface with Quickbooks, timesheet entry ease, direct deposit, tax & unemployment filings, W4 & 1099 preparation group is stellar. The infrastructure is there to make this a great product. They have good resources available. Timesheet entry app is improved.

What do you dislike?

The product has several shortcomings that are frustrating. Reporting is limited fir a product that has been industry standard for a long time their reporting capabilities are lacking, and we often find bugs in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good overall product to handle all facets of payroll and tax reporting

General ledger interface with Quickbooks Online is life saving. Project tracking for timesheet entry is also very valuable for us to gage profitability.

Learn more about ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now Videos

Learning about ADP Workforce Now?

* We monitor all ADP Workforce Now reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.