AdPlugg

4.8
(5 reviews)

AdPlugg is an ad manager and ad server system for publishers.

Work for AdPlugg?

Learning about AdPlugg?

AdPlugg Reviews

Ask AdPlugg a Question
Showing 5 AdPlugg reviews
AdPlugg review by America C.
America C.

"THE BEST PLATFORM AT THE TIME TO SPEAK ADVERTISING"

What do you like best?

At the time of use I was able to develop a great skill in my company because it is very easy to use and does not require much effort. In addition, it helps me to manage any type of campaign that I will carry out with my company, and thus be able to give publicity to people who do not know it.

What do you dislike?

I only see the detail that maybe the payment is not completely adequate due to the time it is done, but it is usually a very good software.

It is an excellent tool when it comes to advertising, it helped me a lot attracting customers to my company, it is a clean, simple and effective advertising.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AdPlugg
AdPlugg review by Jeniriana R.
Jeniriana R.

"Effective advertising in my business"

What do you like best?

A very effective and easy to use software, it is very fast and keeps me up to date when guaranteeing my advertising campaign. In a personalized way I can modify it to fit the needs of my company.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I have not had problems with this system, it has helped in a very effective way to the organization of my company, it is highly recommended.

This system has been very useful in my business, it helps my clients feel more dynamic when it comes to work.

What Publisher Ad Server solution do you use?

AdPlugg review by Joan M.
Joan M.

"Amazing tool to promote your ads"

What do you like best?

The ease and utility that AdPlugg has developed is incredible, in a few minutes and without much knowledge you can deploy and monitor the ads on websites and blogs. It's just a matter of dragging the ad where we want it to appear.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to complain about, on the contrary, I have loved the way in which my business has arisen after using this software, it is very easy to manage and acts as your personal manager.

The possibilities are many, you just have to choose the websites where you want your advertising to appear. The more entries contain better results, you will see. AdPlugg allows you to edit the ads for yourself.

AdPlugg review by Luisana P.
Luisana P.

"Tool for easy use and good response"

What do you like best?

The advertising of our company changed in a brutal way with AdPlugg, everything has been incredible, this app is dynamic and effective and most importantly very easy to use, I prefer it over traditional Wordpress plugin systems.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems, everything has been described to me in technical support, the best application.

We improve visual aspects in our web, now we have more projection and many more clients with image improvement.

AdPlugg review by viviana carolina l.
viviana carolina l.

"adplugg advertising on blog and in the cloud"

What do you like best?

a very easy tool to use, I can show my advertising in a professional way quickly and easily

What do you dislike?

in the time that I have been testing it, I have not presented any problem with zero negative points for my concept.

as I said before, very good tool to post your ads

Learning about AdPlugg?

* We monitor all AdPlugg reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
AdPlugg