All-In-One Advertising Platform

Work for AdStage?

Learning about AdStage?

AdStage Reviews

Showing 51 AdStage reviews
AdStage review by Derik P.
Derik P.

"AdStage is a excellently powerful reporting tool!"

What do you like best?

AdStage has complex reporting capabilities that are very easy to use. Thier onboarding and training process is strong. Their customer service team operates on a higher level than any other company I've worked with in both my business and personal life. The automation overcomes a large number of roadblocks I've been running in to with limited time/budgets for clients using paid social media advertising. The reports are beautiful and the interactive capabilities on the Web View option have made a lot of my clients very happy.

What do you dislike?

The 'Manage' section is a bit bulky and not as user-friendly as the 'Report' and 'Automate' section. It feels like 90% of their efforts are put into the other two areas and the 'Manage' section is kind of left out. Although the other two sections are the main reason I'm using the platform, it's an area that could prove very useful to keep a pulse on your business as a whole, but only if the widget customization, date range, and table customization were improved greatly and the option to save your settings was included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know it's not entirely up to you, but bring on Snapchat! Also, clean up that 'Management' section. More widget customization, and let me save my settings so I don't have to readjust everything if I click away.

The first problem AdStage has solved for me and my team is time. We are a bootstrapped marketing agency, so every hour counts. AdStage automated reporting & campaign rotations save my team an average of 17 hours per week. That alone makes the cost of this platform worth it for my agency. The biggest problem I've solved with AdStage is overcoming the utter lack of automation and visual reporting capabilities through paid social media ads. Facebook does not offer tools like this to their advertisers, but AdStage has stepped in with high-level API access to the Facebook and Instagram platforms. Last, the automation tools have allowed me to change how I approach clients with smaller budgets and allowed me to better provide great results for a limited budget.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AdStage
AdStage review by Kyle F. L.
Kyle F. L.

"Clean & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

As with other platforms, AdStage makes it easy to manage campaigns across several different platforms. AdStage offers a clean dashboard to manage, create and analyze campaigns. It's very simple but I really like the folder feature so I can easily group similar campaigns across channels. I also have had great customer service from our rep.

What do you dislike?

AdStage is clean and simple, but does not have a lot of bells and whistles you may find in other platforms. Also, they recently made some changes to how Twitter is created and managed (essentially making it so you can only analyze, not create or edit) which is not ideal. I also have had to reconnect different platforms from time to time which is simple but a little annoying. Overall though, none of these are major issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that allows you to easily manage campaigns across several platforms, AdStage works for you. There are other options out there that are more advanced though for seasoned marketers.

We are running several awareness and lead gen campaigns across multiple platforms, both search and social. AdStage has made it is easy to quickly launch and edit campaigns. The reports are also very simple to create and edit, which has helped to cut down on time.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

AdStage review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"AdStage brings campaign management to a new level"

What do you like best?

The overall feature set and that they continue innovating/moving forward at a rapid pace. At the beginning, the UX was a mess but the features made it worthwhile. The UX and speed have come a long, long way. Additionally, AdStage (I believe JD Prather) produces a newsletter on the ad media space that I've found invaluable.

What do you dislike?

UX is getting better but still needs some polishing. UI is a little non-intuitive in places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of all the solutions we reviewed, we found AdStage to be the one that felt most functional if that makes sense. At the time, AdStage w/ in beta, and while the UX needed work, it actually felt a lot more polished that many of the others...and during our tests, everything worked - which may seem odd, but we ran into so many issues with the others (some small, some critical), that AdStage just felt comfortable.

We're a small agency and have found AdStage beneficial in terms of unifying campaign management and reporting functions.

AdStage review by John F. J.
John F. J.

"Best Agency Level Scheduling & Rules Tool"

What do you like best?

As an agency we heavily utilize and rely on the scheduling and rule based automation features of AdStage to help us manage over 300 customer Facebook Ad Accounts. These two sections alone have freed up over 300 hours in 2017 that I now devote to customer satisfaction, service improvements and more.

What do you dislike?

I'm still working on loving the reporting capability of AdStage. Visually appealing reports are really important to me and I struggle with the vertical spacing issue I'm coming across.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an agency we've found it best to setup our rules and scheduling around naming conventions of our campaign names, ad accounts, ad sets / ad groups, etc. You'll save yourself some rebuilding time if you sit down and plan that before really building out a full implementation of AdStage

Prior to finding AdStage I'd spend several hours of my day going through somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 different ad accounts to monitor a number of metrics. Most of this time was wasted because not every ad account needed to be reviewed every single day. Fast forward to roughly a year after signing up for AdStage and our company manages over 300 different ad accounts. AdStage is the tool we use to know when an account needs to be looked at.

In 2017 our focus was exclusively focused around Facebook advertising. In 2018 we are introducing remarketing opportunities for our clients utilizing Google. AdStage is going to be instrumental in our ability to double our service offerings without needing to double our team to manage the extra platform.

The real bottom line is that AdStage allows us to be more efficient with our time. AdStage allows us to be surgically accurate with which clients need to be looked at and specifically why they need to be looked at.

AdStage review by Monica B.
Monica B.

"Nice for aggregating data sources, but still requires manual classifications"

What do you like best?

Aggregated reporting from my social networks.

What do you dislike?

I can't create custom classifications. For example, I need to associate/label campaigns as a specific business unit, results objective, ad type, or audience. There should be functionality to create reference tables or labels.

I would like a glossary of metrics by network and for more of the metrics to be called the same thing for different networks. Metrics are called different things within network UIs, within cross-network widgets, and within network-specific widgets. It's inefficient when building reports to try to figure out what a metric is called and if it is available (as some are not yet integrated for each network).

There are some reports that I try to build at the daily level that error out and the page won't load. I also have to build separate reports by network, and it would be ideal if all of the metrics that I needed for each network were available in the cross-network report and wouldn't crash when I try to build and export it. I still have to build individual reports by network (and sometimes multiple for one network, broken out into time frames), and merge the data once it is exported.

I primarily work on analytics, so being able to pull aggregated reports from one UI is great.

AdStage review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Great Cross-Platform Advertising Software"

What do you like best?

The best thing about AdStage is that it allows us to connect data from the various advertising platforms we use for our clients such as AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. The reporting feature is fully customizable for each client and as saved our team hours of work manually pulling this data from each platform. It allows us to see the big picture all in one place. The automate feature is great as well and allows us to set up rules/alerts to better optimize client campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The AdStage platform can be slow to load at times. We have found it much more efficient to place ads directly on the advertising platforms and use AdStage for the ongoing monitoring/reporting features.

Being able to analyze results from all advertising platforms in one central location is vastly beneficial.

AdStage review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"Great timesaving service"

What do you like best?

Reporting capabilities are super. We had a huge need for a system that could pull together reports from multiple data sources, and the AdStage dashboard feature is great for that.

What do you dislike?

Some occasional odd behaviors crop up. Sponsored content placements for LInkedIn are a little spotty. Currently we are not able to post a regular content update on a managed account's LinkedIn company page

AdStage has allowed us to give greater transparency to the ad operations group. We are able to provide detailed, weekly reports to internal staff stakeholders on how their accounts are performing. This has given our company more confidence in our level of service, as well as being able to provide useful reports to clients. Centralizing all ads for an account - placement and reporting - is a huge timesaver.

AdStage review by Bhanu C.
Bhanu C.

"Best Automation and Reporting platform for Online Advertising"

What do you like best?

Adstage boasts its offerings with clean UI and UX on top of the amazing features like automating your campaigns, bulk editing and amazingly customisable reports.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that comes to my mind at the moment. They're doing a pretty good job at improving the product with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most "bang for the buck" factor comes with this platform. Their customer support team is amazing and would do a lot to make sure you're satisfied with the product usage. Their product has improved massively in the last 12 months will things like Slack integration, etc. The setup is really quick and easy - you just connect your networks and it'll sync all the data in minutes. :)

Online marketing automation, bulk editing, scheduled rules, customised reports and much more

AdStage review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Dashing Dashboard"

What do you like best?

Our Digital Marketing team loves Adstage! We use it to compile all our data from different channels into one easy to use 'one stop shop' analytics dashboard and reports. We have alerts set up for certain triggers throughout our accounts and we use it to compile monthly/quarterly reports. Customer service is also A+ and they are always releasing new features!

What do you dislike?

There are certain small bugs/pitfalls we've uncovered through our use of this product. Aesthetically, it would be nice to be able to customize the colors of some of the report graphs other than the defaults. The filters could be a little easier to use than the technical 'if then/must contain' statements. In an ideal world there would just be a drop down of account setup to select or deselect certain adgroups instead of the current structure. Also a little more customization and segmentation on the Global Summary Dashboard would be nice in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customization and integration to existing digital advertising channels!

Consolidating metrics and data across marketing channels into one page/report.

AdStage review by User in Computer Software

"AdStage has saved me not only money, but hundreds of hours!"

What do you like best?

The ability to automate tasks, create rules and actions based on certain criteria, and apply certain targeting to hundreds of ads at once.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't really say that there is anything that I dislike, however, it can be pretty cumbersome to learn and make sure that you are making the most out of the platform. It not only helps save time by automating tasks that are normally done manually, but allows for other rules to be created that are unique to Adstage. Some of those can be a bit difficult to learn and to make sure that you are using them to their potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the budget, I highly recommend utilizing them and making sure that you take all of the training that you can. There are many features and ways to do things that can really benefit you, but you first need to know that they are available and how to best use them.

As a team, we have been able to save countless hours by automating many processes, being able to implement a certain action on a wide-scale, and were able to create certain automatic notifications and rules that make sure we are getting the most bang for our buck with our advertising dollars.

AdStage review by Jay L.
Jay L.

"Solid Digital Ad Management Platform"

What do you like best?

Reporting is the feature I use the most given my agency's needs, though automate is also a very useful feature for managing scheduling. I also very much appreciate how responsive the customer service reps are and how quickly my ideas for platform improvements are forwarded to the development team and many actually implemented.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the reporting platform backend can run slow with a lot of data/widgets in it. I also wish dashboard links sent to clients for reports updated in real time rather than being static.

I'm looking to spend less time managing digital advertising campaigns overall. I have certainly realized this as far as reporting is concerned through AdStage.

AdStage review by Emma F.
Emma F.

"Great tool for multi-platform PPC management"

What do you like best?

Ability to sync both Search and Social platforms, group campaigns, set alerts and schedules, and import data from Sheets for reporting. Greatly reduces the time needed for daily "checkups" on accounts and prevents major issues from going unnoticed (if used effectively). Customer support is also incredibly responsive! They genuinely care about their users.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to integrate custom (outside) data from Sheets with synced platform data in reporting. I think that option is still under construction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AdStage is a great tool if your focus is PPC (Search and Social Media marketing) and you're looking for something to integrate all your platform data to one place! However, it's most worthwhile if you are going to use it fully for all your accounts. Don't just use it for reporting--there are other cheaper options for that--be sure to take advantage of the management features if you really want to get your money's worth.

AdStage reduces the time spent monitoring and reporting on account health/performance and facilitates advance planning of upcoming initiatives. Basically improving efficiency.

AdStage review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very useful but needs more customization"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use - we do weekly reports and the fact that we just need to refresh the report and all numbers are updates is amazing. Also, the client preview is great. I have found some use in the automated rules but don't use it too much.

What do you dislike?

1. Lag time in the report refresh - could be more often.

2. Also having the ability to create custom columns (i.e. we don't have a column for Average Order Value).

3. Custom lookback windows - i.e. if I do last 30 days report, I'd like to be able to set a custom lookback, not just the previous 30 days

4. also more report options - maybe top search terms for adwords, not sure if we can do ad-level reports? Location, age, gender reports across all channels. Placement reports (ie. is it Facebook Mobile Feed or IG Story that is driving most conversions). we now need to do this manually

It cuts down on time we need to take to create reports for clients

AdStage review by Scott T.
Scott T.

"A Central Hub For Digital Advertising "

What do you like best?

I had been looking at Ad Management platforms for years, and most have been optimized for huge agencies and ask for over a hundred thousand dollars a year or a significant percentage of your spend. This is the first platform I analyzed that checked all of my wishlist and cost less than hiring a team of helpers instead. The ability to compile all of our activity within a central database and export it made it worth the annual cost alone! I have also found AdStage to be my favorite place to create new LinkedIn Ads, as their interface is simp[ly better and repetitive tasks are streamlined.

What do you dislike?

AdStage can feel a little rough around the edges at times as it is a younger product. Outside of LinkedIn, I still prefer to use the native networks for ad creation as ad features and targeting options change faster than AdStage can update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AdStage is probably the first platform you should check out. It checked all my boxes and it came in at a price that made my jaw drop. It was the easiest software investment approval I have ever experienced and offered us many more features than what we expected at the price point.

The biggest issue we were facing was being active in many places at the same time and not being able to get a macroview on these efforts without manually splicing together a spreadsheet from 5 different exports. We now have our Advertising data piped into a data dashboard that is updated live, freeing up 4+ hours a week for me. As I mentioned before, it made scaled activity on LinkedIn much more possible for a one-man army like myself as that ad interface has no options for power users.

AdStage review by Luci T.
Luci T.

"Reviews manual labour, but can be clunky"

What do you like best?

Adstage saves me from manually pulling and inserting custom data fields onto reports. It's very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Not all metrics are available, and reports can look clunky. It's not always easy to set up a dashboard the way you need - although once you have a template set up, it's easy from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to invest time setting up your report dashboards- but you'll save time on reporting once that's in place.

Saving team time on reports - we spend significantly less time pulling data to send to clients, and more time analysing it and gaining valuable insights.

AdStage review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"PPC Dashboard"

What do you like best?

Reports. You are able to really customize a report and show year over year data. You are able to put a client's logo on the front, and really tailor the report to their KPI's.

Also, their customer service is one of the best out there.

What do you dislike?

You cant change colors on the report, and its a little more difficult to filter out certain campaigns and adgroups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe they have a free demo so it never hurts to try it out. They have really good webinars for people just using their software so I would really take advantage of that.

Having all PPC channels come in to one spot and make it look good on reports. My end of the months aren't near as bad because I can set up the reports to auto send

AdStage review by James B.
James B.

"Amazing Platform!"

What do you like best?

We're currently a small Digital marketing agency that use Adstage. It's an amazing platform to use as it helps us easily digest information that we can regurgitate back to our clients! The integration of almost every social platform gives us a wealth of information to report with.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about this product, would love to see instagram stats intergrated in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're interested in really measuring performance and data, use this product

We are much better at reporting and save a lot more time gathering information with the use of Adstage's dashboard.

AdStage review by Erin B.
Erin B.

"Good, but doesn't replace a human"

What do you like best?

Clean and pretty reporting that's easily customizable. They seem to be regularly improving their ability to report and focusing on the right metrics.

What do you dislike?

We originally hoped it would help us automate more functionality and we'd have to use the actual ad platforms less, but it hasn't done that to the extent we originally hoped.

We needed a better reporting solution that could integrate social metrics, social ad metrics, and adword metrics. Our reports weren't nearly as robust or nice looking prior.

AdStage review by Marta S.
Marta S.

"One place to run them all (your social media campaigns, that is)"

What do you like best?

Running campaigns on multiple social networks and many accounts, we always had problems with reporting,- now thanks to AdStage we can see results across several social platforms in one place, aggregate them in folders and easily create reports.

What do you dislike?

Lack of multiple currencies support; some native features are missing (e.g. vs the native LinkedIn ad panel)

Faster reporting (no need to export results from several ad panels and combining manually), limiting native access to accounts - campaigns are managed via AdStage.

AdStage review by Edward C.
Edward C.

"I have not even begun to scratch the surface, but it has improved our overall efficiency already!"

What do you like best?

AdStage is an ambitious cloud-base digital advertising management application. And by ambitious, I mean that it offers a wealth of money and time-saving features that allow me to launch, edit, manage, and halt multiple campaigns either manually, or by using programmed rules, and advanced scheduling options. What I like best about the platform is its ambitious nature. It's clear that the over-arching goal of the team is to make life easier for the beleaguered marketing program manager. Does this mean that some features may need a little work or optimization as new features roll-out? Of course, but that gets me to the second thing I like about the product, the AdStage team is dedicated to customer service and they have a built in technical support chat system that is proactively managed by the entire team. They are eager tohelp me troubleshoot issues, respond to questions about server-up time or slow-downs, They take comments on features that we'd like to see or changes that might make our work easier. It really feels like we are partners in creating the ultimate ad management system.

What do you dislike?

Well, as an intermediary layer between a variety of stand-alone 1st party advertising platforms (LinkedIn, Big, Google AdWords, Twitter and Facebook), there are times when things do not work exactly as you would like. In some cases, these are existing limitations of the 1st party platforms that AdStage cannot really improve independently, In other cases, there maybe one helpful feature of the 1st party platform that was not used in AdStage. Generally, I am thinking of small issues, like, in LinkedIn, it is easy to basically copy and paste all of the variables of a campaign on a high level page, while, in AdStage, I actually have to open the campaign to edit, in order to get that list. The other thing that was an issue early on, and occasionally still is, is the overall weight of moving data from platform to platform. It can be slow to respond. Which only really irritates when a deadline or last-minute request hits your desk. But again, I always feel that the team is doing all they can to optimize the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they are still offering a trial, go for it. Focus on the value that having a single source for creating, managing and reporting on campaigns brings. Keep in mind that AdStage is working very closely with the 1st parties to ensure that they succeed. This is critical.

Once in the system:

Keep your instance tidy.

Devise and adhere to a campaign naming convention that is meaningful.

Initially, be careful with your budgets. It is easy to get overwhelmed managing multiple platforms from a single interface

Keep a folder to archived and deleted campaigns. Use the built-in Conversion Tracking!

Like many companies, we have lots of requests, tons of ambition, loads of MBOs but scant resources to get all the work done. We are a lean team. Managing multiple campaigns across multiple platforms is a complete time suck. Having one centralized platform to manage everything is a no-brainer. We have made one person responsible for what 4 people used to do part-time and not very efficiently. Generating reports is made a lot easier, and we are even able to set-up success parameters that help to validate what GA and our automated marketing platform is telling us. With better budget management built into the system, we have eliminated unpleasant surprises when a campaign goes awry.

AdStage review by Lennie S.
Lennie S.

"In a class of its own"

What do you like best?

AdStage is a easy and affordable solution for cross-channel reporting and management of our performance marketing channels. They have deep integrations with all of our major advertising platforms: Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Bing, which is rare amongst available alternatives. They also have an extremely responsive customer service team that consistently incorporates feedback into the product roadmap.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit slow when loading large quantities of data. Our organization also relies heavily on tying offline events with online marketing activities, and we have to utilize different solutions to tie all of our performance data together---which ultimately meant a bespoke solution for full funnel reporting.

Deploying spend across multiple accounts on multiple networks is a challenge for both management and reporting. AdStage gave us a simple solution to unite much of this data and a suite of tools that offer significant production & management advantages over the native interfaces of many ad platforms.

AdStage review by Amy K.
Amy K.

"Greatly simplifies LinkedIn and Twitter management"

What do you like best?

With LinkedIn and Twitter UIs still being in clunky stages of development, our agency adopted AdStage to simplify this process. It has been very helpful, especially on the LinkedIn front (for example, making multi-variate versions of Sponsored Updates from a single, editable view).

What do you dislike?

There are some features that aren't supported yet - for example, Twitter video and some Twitter processes for ad group-structured campaigns.

Shorter time to launch for LinkedIn, in particular.

AdStage review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Frequent Reporter"

What do you like best?

I love the real-time aspect and being able to visualize the report as it's edited. There is nothing worse than having to run a report every time a change is made.

What do you dislike?

How you have to select edit and then edit outside of the report. It get's confusing when I think I've clicked inside to edit a widget just for nothing to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and a great visual when creating a new report. It has a vast selection of widgets that can be used to pull in data from all platforms or even just individual platforms. Definitely makes the reporting process easier.

Easier reporting.

AdStage review by User in Internet

"Great functionality for a great price, still has room to grow as a platform"

What do you like best?

Budget control and performance data across search engine and social platform campaigns.

The UI is easy to use and pleasant to look at.

They are iterating quickly on tools, so the platform is getting more robust in a hurry.

It's an affordable platform that delivers high value.

Campaign builder tools for social ads are easy to use.

They incorporate updates from the search engines quickly when they become available.

What do you dislike?

Detailed reporting across platforms has been a little light (this is getting better, though)

The campaign builder tools for search engines are not as easy to use as going straight to the platforms themselves.

Bidding rules functionality is a bit limiting compared to what I'd like to be able to do with my search engine campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is a no-brainer if your paid advertising skews towards social platforms versus search engines, though they're no slouches on the search side.

Make sure that you can get the reporting you need before committing. They've been a little light in this area until only very recently.

We needed a less expensive platform than what we were previously using. Our paid search and paid social spend is a little too small when it comes to the existing tools landscape (too small for the really big automation players like Kenshoo and Marin) and we had been using a barebones setup with Adobe Media Optimizer, so the value wasn't really there for what we had to pay.

AdStage is a perfect fit cost-wise and delivers 90% of the functionality that we need on the search side while adding critical paid social management that we didn't have yet.

AdStage review by Emily K.
Emily K.

"Powerful and beautifully designed"

What do you like best?

The ability to create interactive dashboards quickly

What do you dislike?

Nothing - only the untapped potential for our team using it

We're automating the process of ingesting several disparate sources of ad performance data. AdStage has made it easy to collect this data and visualize it so that we can make informed decisions and socialize our data across levels and departments.

AdStage review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"AdStage Review"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Bulk Ads Publisher Tool is easily the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Ease of navigation with vendor / campaign specific i.e. AdWords / LinkedIn analysis can be frustrating.

LinkedIn Bulk Ads Publisher saves a crazy amount of time. Bulk edits in paid / social activity are a huge benefit along with setting automated rules.

AdStage review by Alejandro A.
Alejandro A.

"Time saver!"

What do you like best?

¡Customer Service and tools are great! The reports are awesome and fast to customize

What do you dislike?

Not much, perhaps pricing. The create tool is a bit redundant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it now! Is great! Especially if you have a lot of reporting to do. For us it saves us at least 50% of reporting time.

Workflow

Client reports

AdStage review by Dean P.
Dean P.

"Our experience with AdStage has been great!"

What do you like best?

I like its ease of use and the time and labor it saves our agency.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the links we give clients are only to old reports and not automatically updated

Saves aa ton of time and labor in preparing reports for clients -- also helps us run campaigns comprehensively rather than in silos

AdStage review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"A clean, comprehensive ad reporting platform with amazing support"

What do you like best?

Report design & interactivity - it's easy to set up a new, quick report on the fly that looks professional

What do you dislike?

no easy way to report cost per follower across multiple accounts and platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's 2018 - if you're tracking your advertising on a Google spreadsheet, you should get Adstage.

With Adstage, we get our advertising reporting out of spreadsheets into a clean, visible format that is reportable to our business leaders. The greatest benefit is our ability to compile simple reports for each of our markets in domestic and international regions.

AdStage review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Wonderful platform"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create widgets for each account and there are so many ways to track accounts.

What do you dislike?

There's so much to this platform, I feel like I'm missing out on some features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to ask a lot of questions and make sure you're taking advantage of all the benefits the platform has to offer.

Understanding our Facebook ad spend. We've benefited by being able to give our clients more reliable Facebook data and our accounting team more reliable spend data for each of our ad accounts.

AdStage review by Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.

"A review of Adstage from agency perspective "

What do you like best?

Working on a busy account, Adtsage has been a central tool in our running of an effective and efficient social campaign, allowing us as to also carry out the wider responsibilities of an account management team.

We love the ability to manage both Twitter and LinkedIn Campaigns from one central platform. Quick campaign navigation – by having both Twitter and LinkedIn on one central platform, allows us to easily cross between campaigns. The fluidity of the site allows us to quickly carry out activations and daily management actions. One key element is the ability to carry out bulk optimizations – this has been key for saving time on activations and easy to make daily optimizations.

In addition, it is easy to have a holistic view of social performance and reports can be automated. More recent feature of automated rules also helps to minimize our need for daily optimizations and is key for driving competitive CPEs.

Overall the platform supports us in running a very tightly managed (both client and agency) social campaign.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are functionality issues with the dashboard and there are some benefits of the Twitter and LinkedIn platforms that aren't replicated within Adstage e.g. DSC naming within Linkedin is really useful for our reporting

As mentioned above, the platform supports us in running a very tightly managed (both client and agency) social campaign - with the key benefit being time-saving.

AdStage review by Naor C.
Naor C.

"A really great product for managing ads across networks"

What do you like best?

Easily manage ad campaigns on the major networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google - without having to log into each one individually. Huge time saver. Also, particularly for LinkedIn, the ability to track conversions since this feature is missing from LinkedIn's own native ad platform. I like being able to create endless variations to my ads with a single click...so testing different images and headlines is really simple. Customer service is top notch.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be clunky at times - it sometimes gets in its own way. There can be some improvements to the overall dashboard view, especially if you are managing many simultaneous campaigns on separate networks. But clearly the AdStage folks are taking the time to understand their customers' needs and make improvements, so I have no doubt this product will only continue to improve. To be fair it was incredibly well thought-out even in beta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll save a ton of time and finally have your analytics in one place.

For a small team who doesn't have agency support to manage their advertising, AdStage delivers huge time savings, efficiencies, and the ability to add conversion tracking to our #1 paid social channel: LinkedIn. If you have a dedicated person in your team who works on ads, it is far easier to train them on one platform than on 4+ unique self serve platforms. There is no reason that AdStage should not be part of your technology stack.

AdStage review by Masha F.
Masha F.

"All in one campaign management suite"

What do you like best?

I love that I can update the ads across different channels from one place. Cross-channel analytics are also great, when trying to figure out how to allocate the budget.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could compare specific ads and campaigns performance across channels. Not just channels as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you primarily advertise on AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter - AdStage is for you. It will eliminate a lot of time you would normally spend in each platform, by bringing it all together.

I don't have to log in to every single platform when I need to make changes/updates to ads and budgets and bid and to analyze performance. I can just do it all at once from AdStage.

AdStage review by AJ W.
AJ W.

"Fantastic Product - Nothing Else Like It"

What do you like best?

Bulk audience edits for social ads, cross-platform ad creation & reporting, rule triggers based on performance. Ability to give access to members of my team. Campaigns scheduling and flighting.

What do you dislike?

Can't wait for bulk ad publishing functionality. It could use speed enhancements as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you advertise on multiple channels, AdStage is a no-brainer. Pricing is much more advantageous than other bid-management software which charges by % of spend.

I use LinkedIn Advertising heavily, and AdStage is THE power tool for powerful LinkedIn advertisers. It fixes so many of the weaknesses of the native platform, while bringing me parity with the functionality of the other networks.

AdStage review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great product if you have a big PPC budget and want to consolidate reporting"

What do you like best?

I like how you can manage everything you do on your ad channels right in one platform. The reporting is great, and you can even publish new campaigns from their dashboard. And their automatic rules help you optimize for best campaign results, much better than the individual ad channels do for you.

What do you dislike?

It's a little complicated to get mid funnel data from your own website into AdStage, but if you have google tags set up it's possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use various PPC channels and want a consolidated place for reporting and publishing new campaigns, it's a great tool. Price is well worth it.

Consolidated reporting and publishing and editing ppc campaigns.

AdStage review by User in Computer Software

"Great Experience so Far"

What do you like best?

I really liked how quick and responsive the team was to any questions. I also think that the interface is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints at this time

We are using AdStage to handle the volume of campaigns that we currently have running for our clients and partners. We use it for our reporting and it makes it super simple. We have had difficulty with other vendors in the past, but this makes it easy!

AdStage review by Timothy J.
Timothy J.

"Excellent ad management & reporting platform"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn integration is much better than main interface. Great UI, fast feature rollout

What do you dislike?

nothing I can think of! Still waiting to get calculated metrics

Efficiency in ad management (especially for LinkedIn). Faster and smoother than their own interface

AdStage review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Decent SMB solution "

What do you like best?

Can aggregate and see cross-channel / cross-campaign performance in a way I can't in native tools.

What do you dislike?

Some reporting errors and inconsistencies. (They color "good/bad" performance metrics red and green automatically and you can't change those, sometimes they're wrong...) A bit inflexible in reporting capabilities. Overpriced for the technology offering. Data doesn't autorefresh, always manual.

Advertising reporting

AdStage review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Time saver!"

What do you like best?

I love how I am able to easily pull in my data from multiple sources and get a view of the big picture. It has saved me ALOT of time reporting.

What do you dislike?

Pulling in data through the API is a little bit difficult to implement, and very manual.

I am able to see clear performance metrics across all my paid campaigns.

AdStage review by Sambit B.
Sambit B.

"AdStage is a life saver to aggregate and report on KPIs across multiple paid channels. Love it. "

What do you like best?

~ Simple User Interface

~ Accuracy and easy integrations across multiple supported paid channels.

~ Relatively fast

~ Options to group different accounts int o custom folders for integration & reporting.

What do you dislike?

~ I wish it was 100% built already and had more channels to integrate.

~ Minor challenges that come with a platform in making but they do a good job fixing it.

~ More visual reporting would be nice.

~ Lot of manual hours saved in data gathering and ETL across platforms for reporting.

~ Quick synopsis of accounts and KPIs.

~ Accuracy and timeliness of reporting.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Time saving, fully customisable, great for any client! "

What do you like best?

Simple connectivity with Facebook and Google AdWords / Analytics.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit buggy at times which gets frustrating, but customer support is always able to help.

Ease of use, time-saving, consistency from month to month, consistency between clients, easily digestible charts and graphs for clients.

AdStage review by Justin F.
Justin F.

"AdStage is a great tool to report on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive UI and great customer service! I'd recommend AS to any Digital agency or medium-sized company.

What do you dislike?

Some of the technology is still in Beta, so there are some data issues at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer service and fair pricing.

Not having to manually update our reports daily is a huge plus with AS. This has led to better efficiency and our clients really like the AS reports!

Agency

"Very helpful platform with strong customer service"

What do you like best?

They have a listening ear to user experience, they take suggestions into consideration.

What do you dislike?

Growing pains, still implementing user experience

Detailed and professional looking reports that our clients love - they're able to look at their results easily.

AdStage review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great product and growing fast."

What do you like best?

Their team is very responsive, often getting back to me within a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

The price can be a little higher than some of their competitors.

Automated rules for campaigns, exporting spend data into our internal database.

Agency

"Reasonable reporting software -management, not so much"

What do you like best?

Easy report building

Clear, easy metrics

What do you dislike?

Printing too faint on reports

Limited formatting options

No opportunity to add comments or additional verbiage in the report body

Solves time consuming reporting grunt work

AdStage review by User in Computer Software

"Critical to our paid social and search"

What do you like best?

The ability to optimize our ads according to time of day and day of week. The day parting has been a critical feature to our online advertising.

What do you dislike?

There are times when it seems easier to create ads in the native UI, but I don't think I've fully mastered the tools within adstage.

Ability to bulk create ads, A/B test creative, and optimize our spend by day/hour. It's a massive time saver for us.

Agency

"Finally what we’ve bee looking for"

What do you like best?

Automation of reports and setting up rules to guide system behaviour. Ability to create custom metrics, which has just been released, is a game changer

What do you dislike?

STill some learninga to be done. Not as fluid as the native solutions, however, developments recently makes for great justification

Scaling of the business, using existing resources and the ability to devest from time consuming, yet relatively low reward activities

AdStage review by User

"Great platform and API to access Linkedin data"

What do you like best?

Adstage API. Gives easy access to Linkedin data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. The interface could be improved a bit to make it fast.

Automating reports for linkedin ads.

"Adstage review"

What do you like best?

Single source for aggregating social campaign data

What do you dislike?

Reporting UI could be improved with better widgets

Very easy integration into reporting systems and automated reporting for clients

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"yea what a great product"

What do you like best?

It's automated functionally makes compiling reports a breeze

What do you dislike?

Some of the modules could be more functional

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set it up well and it will run smoothly from then on

Weekly / bi-weekly - monthly metrics reporting generate easily and clients can understand the reports with ease.

AdStage review by User in Higher Education

"Strong Partner for DR Advertisers"

What do you like best?

Easy management and reporting with amazing customer support.

What do you dislike?

Ability to change attribution window and infrequent discrepancy between AdStage pixel and our internal reporting as well.

Optimization and management of ads in a last click environment.

Learn more about AdStage

Learning about AdStage?

* We monitor all AdStage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.