AdStage

Showing 48 AdStage reviews
AdStage review by <span>Derik P.</span>
Derik P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

AdStage is a excellently powerful reporting tool!

What do you like best?

AdStage has complex reporting capabilities that are very easy to use. Thier onboarding and training process is strong. Their customer service team operates on a higher level than any other company I've worked with in both my business and personal life. The automation overcomes a large number of roadblocks I've been running in to with limited time/budgets for clients using paid social media advertising. The reports are beautiful and the interactive capabilities on the Web View option have made a lot of my clients very happy.

What do you dislike?

The 'Manage' section is a bit bulky and not as user-friendly as the 'Report' and 'Automate' section. It feels like 90% of their efforts are put into the other two areas and the 'Manage' section is kind of left out. Although the other two sections are the main reason I'm using the platform, it's an area that could prove very useful to keep a pulse on your business as a whole, but only if the widget customization, date range, and table customization were improved greatly and the option to save your settings was included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know it's not entirely up to you, but bring on Snapchat! Also, clean up that 'Management' section. More widget customization, and let me save my settings so I don't have to readjust everything if I click away.

The first problem AdStage has solved for me and my team is time. We are a bootstrapped marketing agency, so every hour counts. AdStage automated reporting & campaign rotations save my team an average of 17 hours per week. That alone makes the cost of this platform worth it for my agency. The biggest problem I've solved with AdStage is overcoming the utter lack of automation and visual reporting capabilities through paid social media ads. Facebook does not offer tools like this to their advertisers, but AdStage has stepped in with high-level API access to the Facebook and Instagram platforms. Last, the automation tools have allowed me to change how I approach clients with smaller budgets and allowed me to better provide great results for a limited budget.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AdStage
AdStage review by <span>Kyle F. L.</span>
Kyle F. L.

Clean & Easy to Use

What do you like best?

As with other platforms, AdStage makes it easy to manage campaigns across several different platforms. AdStage offers a clean dashboard to manage, create and analyze campaigns. It's very simple but I really like the folder feature so I can easily group similar campaigns across channels. I also have had great customer service from our rep.

What do you dislike?

AdStage is clean and simple, but does not have a lot of bells and whistles you may find in other platforms. Also, they recently made some changes to how Twitter is created and managed (essentially making it so you can only analyze, not create or edit) which is not ideal. I also have had to reconnect different platforms from time to time which is simple but a little annoying. Overall though, none of these are major issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that allows you to easily manage campaigns across several platforms, AdStage works for you. There are other options out there that are more advanced though for seasoned marketers.

We are running several awareness and lead gen campaigns across multiple platforms, both search and social. AdStage has made it is easy to quickly launch and edit campaigns. The reports are also very simple to create and edit, which has helped to cut down on time.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

AdStage review by <span>Scott W.</span>
Scott W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

AdStage brings campaign management to a new level

What do you like best?

The overall feature set and that they continue innovating/moving forward at a rapid pace. At the beginning, the UX was a mess but the features made it worthwhile. The UX and speed have come a long, long way. Additionally, AdStage (I believe JD Prather) produces a newsletter on the ad media space that I've found invaluable.

What do you dislike?

UX is getting better but still needs some polishing. UI is a little non-intuitive in places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of all the solutions we reviewed, we found AdStage to be the one that felt most functional if that makes sense. At the time, AdStage w/ in beta, and while the UX needed work, it actually felt a lot more polished that many of the others...and during our tests, everything worked - which may seem odd, but we ran into so many issues with the others (some small, some critical), that AdStage just felt comfortable.

We're a small agency and have found AdStage beneficial in terms of unifying campaign management and reporting functions.

AdStage review by <span>John F. J.</span>
John F. J.

Best Agency Level Scheduling & Rules Tool

What do you like best?

As an agency we heavily utilize and rely on the scheduling and rule based automation features of AdStage to help us manage over 300 customer Facebook Ad Accounts. These two sections alone have freed up over 300 hours in 2017 that I now devote to customer satisfaction, service improvements and more.

What do you dislike?

I'm still working on loving the reporting capability of AdStage. Visually appealing reports are really important to me and I struggle with the vertical spacing issue I'm coming across.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an agency we've found it best to setup our rules and scheduling around naming conventions of our campaign names, ad accounts, ad sets / ad groups, etc. You'll save yourself some rebuilding time if you sit down and plan that before really building out a full implementation of AdStage

Prior to finding AdStage I'd spend several hours of my day going through somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 different ad accounts to monitor a number of metrics. Most of this time was wasted because not every ad account needed to be reviewed every single day. Fast forward to roughly a year after signing up for AdStage and our company manages over 300 different ad accounts. AdStage is the tool we use to know when an account needs to be looked at.

In 2017 our focus was exclusively focused around Facebook advertising. In 2018 we are introducing remarketing opportunities for our clients utilizing Google. AdStage is going to be instrumental in our ability to double our service offerings without needing to double our team to manage the extra platform.

The real bottom line is that AdStage allows us to be more efficient with our time. AdStage allows us to be surgically accurate with which clients need to be looked at and specifically why they need to be looked at.

AdStage review by <span>Monica B.</span>
Monica B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Nice for aggregating data sources, but still requires manual classifications

What do you like best?

Aggregated reporting from my social networks.

What do you dislike?

I can't create custom classifications. For example, I need to associate/label campaigns as a specific business unit, results objective, ad type, or audience. There should be functionality to create reference tables or labels.

I would like a glossary of metrics by network and for more of the metrics to be called the same thing for different networks. Metrics are called different things within network UIs, within cross-network widgets, and within network-specific widgets. It's inefficient when building reports to try to figure out what a metric is called and if it is available (as some are not yet integrated for each network).

There are some reports that I try to build at the daily level that error out and the page won't load. I also have to build separate reports by network, and it would be ideal if all of the metrics that I needed for each network were available in the cross-network report and wouldn't crash when I try to build and export it. I still have to build individual reports by network (and sometimes multiple for one network, broken out into time frames), and merge the data once it is exported.

I primarily work on analytics, so being able to pull aggregated reports from one UI is great.

AdStage review by <span>Jason W.</span>
Jason W.

Great Cross-Platform Advertising Software

What do you like best?

The best thing about AdStage is that it allows us to connect data from the various advertising platforms we use for our clients such as AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. The reporting feature is fully customizable for each client and as saved our team hours of work manually pulling this data from each platform. It allows us to see the big picture all in one place. The automate feature is great as well and allows us to set up rules/alerts to better optimize client campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The AdStage platform can be slow to load at times. We have found it much more efficient to place ads directly on the advertising platforms and use AdStage for the ongoing monitoring/reporting features.

Being able to analyze results from all advertising platforms in one central location is vastly beneficial.

Learn more about AdStage

Learning about AdStage?

* We monitor all AdStage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.