AdSupply

AdSupply provides amazing ad spaces with high impact and viewability.

Work for AdSupply?

Learning about AdSupply?

AdSupply Reviews

Showing 1 AdSupply review
AdSupply review by <span>Valentin B.</span>
Valentin B.

"Adsupply is better than many other ad networks"

What do you like best?

I like the 15-20 USD ecpm of their ads! Compared to other big ad networks , adsupply is a small company. What makes adsupply unique is that they give you BIG earnings when compared to other adnetworks. For example I earned with other networs 15-20 USD/CPM for good USA traffic, but my traffic was not taken into consideration. With Adsupply all my readers were conted and also I was given a good CPM. After 3 days my CPM was 10 USD. This was amazing, because they have my ads in their inventory. And above all adsupply is very good because they will not ban you after some days saying that your website does not respect their policy. This a a company that is better than many other ad network comanies, that will pay good for your website readers. I would say, to give a try to adsupply before trying other BIG ad networks. They give you a dedicated manager which is cery responsive and helpful. No other manager helped me like Adsupply.

What do you dislike?

Adsupply is very good when compared to other networks. But their ad script is making your website to load ery slow. If you do not have a good hosting company, this long loading time will reduce your visitors with 15-20%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good ad network, better than many other networks.

I was using Adsupply some month ago to be paid for my website readers by placing their ads on my website.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AdSupply

What Ad Network solution do you use?

Learning about AdSupply?

* We monitor all AdSupply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.