FOR B2B USERS ONLY
Things to consider which you may not have thought about.
1) Can you differentiate how a potential client searches for your product versus how a regular consumer might search. If they amount to about the same thing (which they do for us) it's very hard to ensure you're getting quality traffic even if you limit Ad appearances to EXACT keyword matches
2) Look at competitor's campaigns and keywords. See how well you appear in each of these searches organically. Learn from their mistakes / successes.
3) Work hard to determine exactly which search terms you want to target. DON'T try too many - see how a handful go first.
4) Once you've done 3) you need to make sure you have a landing page that specifically delivers on that search term in terms of content, high quality usage of related keywords etc. YES it's a lot of work but actually this is the sort of stuff you need to do to boost your SEO so it's not entirely wasted.
5) Add video wherever you can to illustrate the main points of a landing page. Google likes this. The higher quality your landing page the less you will have to bid to be top of the list of Ads presented for each search term.
6) Finally, we missed out on certain tracking functionality because our website is built on WIX and we couldn't add certain snippets of tracking code to the page headers of our landing pages etc. So, make sure you can easily (and cheaply) add third party code to the head section of your most important web pages.