Adzerk

Adzerk provides an ad serving platform for publishers and networks.

Work for Adzerk?

Learning about Adzerk?

Adzerk Reviews

Ask Adzerk a Question
Showing 5 Adzerk reviews
Adzerk review by Pablo  G.
Pablo G.

"Great Partner"

What do you like best?

Their Customer Service is really stellar, both when it comes to working with us not just to provide information about their features but really to come together and brainstorm solutions to our problems together. They've also added some features into their product roadmap for us and the whole team is super responsive to our questions.

Their documentation is also very accessible and being an API first company makes it very easy to customize their offering to our specific needs and build our own UI around it.

What do you dislike?

Adtech is a huge space and it is understandable that you won't find all the features you would like already on Adzerk's feature set, so that would be the only gripe, sometimes you need to wait until the new development catches up. Nothing major.

We have built a multi-million dollar product around native in-house ads using Adzerk as our ad server and Adzerk has been a real speed up in making that happen both from the know-how transfer perspective as well as the clear savings in developing the core tech around AdTech.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adzerk
Adzerk review by User

"adzerk"

What do you like best?

Being able to design our own ad placements and implement them on the site. It's also nice that AdZerk lets you use one account to place ads on multiple websites. Reporting is very detailed; there are a lot of options for what you want to analyze.

What do you dislike?

i didn't understand the zerkyls at first but after a couple tries they proved useful

Consistent uptime with ad serving.

What Publisher Ad Server solution do you use?

Adzerk review by Blair B.
Blair B.

"Best email ad server "

What do you like best?

The service team is exceptional. They are prompt and efficient

What do you dislike?

Current Bugs that are holding up internal launches

Adzerk is the only ad server I’ve found that does a good job managing ads in email. The team there is also amazing to work with. They are extremely responsive and helpful. Adzerk moves with our business which is invaluable.

Adzerk review by Administrator

"Customer service is 👍"

What do you like best?

Great customer service! Jacob is always willing to help me out with any questions or issues I have. They’ve been really good for being able to serve ads on multiple sites in our network.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to be good and there’s not really anything to dislike. Sometimes I wish their help articles were a little bit easier for me to understand but if I’m not able to figure something out I know I can rely on support to help me.

Ad serving on multiple sites throughout a network.

Adzerk review by User

"Review of Adzerk platform for serving ads"

What do you like best?

It's relatively intuitive--the UI is easy to learn and teach

What do you dislike?

The platform is incredibly slow and they seem to constantly have issues on their end with how it serves ads, how it reports etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use DFP

Brings in revenue, allows us to seamlessly serve ads and pull reports

Learning about Adzerk?

* We monitor all Adzerk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.