Adzerk

Adzerk provides an ad serving platform for publishers and networks.

Work for Adzerk?

Learning about Adzerk?

Adzerk Reviews

Ask Adzerk a Question
Showing 13 Adzerk reviews
Adzerk review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Great tech, powerful API, real partner"

What do you like best?

We've been able to leap ahead using their API for audio podcast advertising. It has all the features to accomplish everything we've needed to do, has been stable, and easy for our tech team to integrate and use. As a partner, they have been good about support, figuring out how to do new things, and working with us as our business grows.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we've had very few problems. We are trying to do VAST integration now, and I wish they supported the latest version of the spec, or had better docs and support for this, but it's a less used feature. For our podcast use, and doing a heavy load of server-to-server calls, we do sometimes see performance slow downs in API responses, but they are occasional, and not difficult to work around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for API level integration, I haven't found anything that holds a candle to them.

We've been able to quickly create and scale our podcast ad injection platform using their APIs, and taken advantage of that to create a growing line of business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Adzerk
Adzerk review by Pablo  G.
Pablo G.

"Great Partner"

What do you like best?

Their Customer Service is really stellar, both when it comes to working with us not just to provide information about their features but really to come together and brainstorm solutions to our problems together. They've also added some features into their product roadmap for us and the whole team is super responsive to our questions.

Their documentation is also very accessible and being an API first company makes it very easy to customize their offering to our specific needs and build our own UI around it.

What do you dislike?

Adtech is a huge space and it is understandable that you won't find all the features you would like already on Adzerk's feature set, so that would be the only gripe, sometimes you need to wait until the new development catches up. Nothing major.

We have built a multi-million dollar product around native in-house ads using Adzerk as our ad server and Adzerk has been a real speed up in making that happen both from the know-how transfer perspective as well as the clear savings in developing the core tech around AdTech.

What Publisher Ad Server solution do you use?

Adzerk review by Kristyn  L.
Kristyn L.

"Customizable Tech Solutions With Unparalleled Customer Support "

What do you like best?

Having a small team we are limited with our resources, AdZerk support is exceptional - with quick turnaround technical support I can resolve tagging and structural issues within 24-48 hours. This is extremely important to us and makes a huge difference with our day to day workflow.

What do you dislike?

Hard to pinpoint a dislike at the moment - AdZerk satisfies our operational needs and is constantly making enhancements, continue doing what you do!

Streamlined workflow, efficient reporting - having a robust system that we can easily navigate and implement helps us quickly and confidently make advertising decisions.

Adzerk review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Robust Feature Set & Great Support."

What do you like best?

The adzerk API is a really great product. It allows for full customizations of different ad experiences that interact with your customers in a number of different ways. Targeting features, userdb, campaign building and support are all top notch and I would certainly recommend them for people who are looking to be really hands on with their product. What sets adzerk apart is the ability to make something custom and not be pigeoned into a single ad unit type or placement.

What do you dislike?

Docs can sometimes be a bit outdated, however support usually clears up many of our questions. Most feature requests we ask for are outside the normal SOW for most display advertisers but the team usually works with us to find a solution or workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a robust product that allows you to serve ads that's not just an adserver this is what you're looking for. They have much more features than just plug and play functionality that can help you reach your goals if you're willing to think outside the box.

We've solved a number of different problems with adzerk and we continue to solve even more. I can't go into specifics on how exactly we're using it but it is integrated with many of our products and it continues to be a bigger part of our business helping us reach bigger and bigger goals.

Adzerk review by User in Internet

"First ad serving platform I have worked with - 100% supported me in my needs!"

What do you like best?

Best support team with easy to understand training (they worked with me at my very beginner ad ops knowledge and ensured I understood how to best use the platform for my needs). UX is very straightforward, again perfect for an ops newbie. The support team even created a Slack channel to ensure streamline conversations.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked more capabilities on the creative level when setting up campaigns. Also, our company is based in Singapore, so it would have been ideal to be able to set up campaigns in a time zone besides GMT. Our reporting would need to be manually adjusted to ensure that the right metrics showed up for the right days.

The ability to serve ads in our app, now we can make additional revenue outside of other app services we offer!

Adzerk review by Administrator

"Great ad serving partner"

What do you like best?

Adzerk has been a reliable and trusting partner to us for over 2 years - they were incredibly hands on with our implementation and have partnered with us to build products that meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

They're an incredibly lean company. This has it's pros and cons - on the plus side, we know their team members well at this point. The con is that they aren't always able to move as quickly.

We use Adzerk for ad serving within our platform using their daily budgets and auction calculation features. Benefits include ease of use and clear reporting.

Adzerk review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Easy to use, great customer service"

What do you like best?

Adzerk has always been really easy to use for our business. Developers that we work with often comment about how easy Adzerk is to set up to serve ads onto our website.

It meets all our needs perfectly but there is so much more Adzerk can do than what we do with it.

The customer service is great, I always get an answer back to a question within 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find the help documents a bit hard to follow, not really being very tech minded myself.

Adzerk allows our business to make money selling digital ads to customers.

Adzerk review by User

"adzerk"

What do you like best?

Being able to design our own ad placements and implement them on the site. It's also nice that AdZerk lets you use one account to place ads on multiple websites. Reporting is very detailed; there are a lot of options for what you want to analyze.

What do you dislike?

i didn't understand the zerkyls at first but after a couple tries they proved useful

Consistent uptime with ad serving.

Adzerk review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great fit for our company"

What do you like best?

Adzerk is a small and agile company that has worked to make the ad serving process as simple as possible. The support team has always been quick to respond and patient with figuring out solutions.

What do you dislike?

The cost has become a bit prohibitive for us since we do not use a lot of the features

We were able to switch from a full service ad serving platform to doing our own serving with Adzerk's support easily. The targeting features were really helpful for us,.

Adzerk review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Suite of Ad APIs to build on"

What do you like best?

Adzerk's APIs provides the most flexibility compared to other ad servers and is a great starting point to build on top of. Their support team is also exceptional.

What do you dislike?

The self serve UI could use a lot of improvement and is hard to use for nontechnical users.

Adzerk provides APIs that power our ad serving such as location targeting, ad priorities, and keyword targeting

Adzerk review by Blair B.
Blair B.

"Best email ad server "

What do you like best?

The service team is exceptional. They are prompt and efficient

What do you dislike?

Current Bugs that are holding up internal launches

Adzerk is the only ad server I’ve found that does a good job managing ads in email. The team there is also amazing to work with. They are extremely responsive and helpful. Adzerk moves with our business which is invaluable.

Adzerk review by Administrator

"Customer service is 👍"

What do you like best?

Great customer service! Jacob is always willing to help me out with any questions or issues I have. They’ve been really good for being able to serve ads on multiple sites in our network.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to be good and there’s not really anything to dislike. Sometimes I wish their help articles were a little bit easier for me to understand but if I’m not able to figure something out I know I can rely on support to help me.

Ad serving on multiple sites throughout a network.

Adzerk review by User

"Review of Adzerk platform for serving ads"

What do you like best?

It's relatively intuitive--the UI is easy to learn and teach

What do you dislike?

The platform is incredibly slow and they seem to constantly have issues on their end with how it serves ads, how it reports etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use DFP

Brings in revenue, allows us to seamlessly serve ads and pull reports

Learning about Adzerk?

* We monitor all Adzerk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.