Aeries SIS

Aeries SIS is a comprehensive solution that incorporates multiple technologies to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of California educators.

Work for Aeries SIS?
Gradelink vs powerschool 2x

Learning about Aeries SIS?

Aeries SIS Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 25 Aeries SIS reviews
Aeries SIS review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

Stores large amounts of information, easy to use

What do you like best?

I like that the software can run labels and reports easily, it saves me a tremendous amount of time. It's also fairly self explanatory, meaning that all categories are labeled and placed so that they are easy to find.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the only way to import pictures is using a more complicated "Eagle" software. Also, until recently you were not able to see what date/time changes were made to student contacts. However, they have solved that issue very recently. It would be nice if it was more user friendly for the parents to update their information on the portal as well. As of now, it requires them to have specific login details from the school, and that can be time consuming to hand out to 600 parents.

It offers a quick easy way to access tons of information about students. It also really helps that we can document almost anything in the system, because this comes in handy when parents have important questions about their children. They can even know when they had a scraped knee or a blister at school.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aeries SIS
Aeries SIS review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Good, from a teacher's perspective

What do you like best?

I like how I can link classes together so that it's easier to manage when you teach 3 of the same classes.

I like how if the student is absent, it shows up on the gradebook screen and I can check to see if it was an excused or unexcused absence and deal with it accordingly in the gradebook without having to transfer to the attendance screen. It's also helpful to import grades for grade reporting.

What do you dislike?

I liked being able to see the whole class roster at one time (not on attendance view) and can click on each student and see various different information, such as their transcripts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good attendance/gradebook system. I used to hear of teachers "losing" their grades, but since they've updated (which is when I have been using it), I haven't had any problems, thankfully.

I use Aeries for Attendance and the gradebook. It's easy for the students and parents to have one login for their school information.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Aeries SIS review by <span>Anthony N.</span>
Anthony N.

Comprehensive software with lots of shortcomings

What do you like best?

Aeries is a great software in that it allows the user to take attendance, record grades, create seating charts, keep records, etc. all in one place.

What do you dislike?

The service doesn't play well in terms of allowing the user flexibility. The interface isn't very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software as it is very comprehensive. However, the user interface is not very intuitive and sometimes confusing. I once thought that all my grades are submitted, but there were extra steps to take that I did not know about. I was late submitting grades once because I didn't know that my grades were not submitted until I was contacted and had to go to several people to get my grades done completely and correctly.

I'm in the business of education. This software is supposed to be easy to use and intuitive, but it is not. One thing I would like to do on the fly is to duplicate assignments that can be given over and over again such as "homework" or "participation." I don't have the option to "copy assignment" so I can just change the date week by week or day by day.

Aeries SIS review by <span>Misty P.</span>
Misty P.

Aeries in the cloud

What do you like best?

I am able to see the data from this year and prior years without logging in and out separately. I am also able to see the District or my own site.

What do you dislike?

That the teachers, admin, support staff, students, and parents all see a different version of the same information so it makes helping out difficult.

Complete Student Database at our fingertips. Now even faster than before

Aeries SIS review by <span>Auran S.</span>
Auran S.

Easy grading

What do you like best?

I transfer my students’ grades from grade book to report cards by one push of a button.

What do you dislike?

Lots to get use to and learn at first .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not give up in figuring this thing out . Once you get the hang of it, it makes life easier

Report cards are done quickly .

Aeries SIS review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Aeries Student Information System review

What do you like best?

I like the easy accessibility that Aeries has. It is easy to use, simple yet has everything. I also like how the background pictures for the log—in page change daily. It’s refreshing and exciting.

What do you dislike?

I wish that students pictures were next to their names on the attendance page. If I have a sub, this would really help. It would also helps you find what you’re looking for in a shorter amount of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using Aeries, especially since student information can be transferred from school site to another site

Aeries provides a quick, easy, organized way to take daily student attendance and access student information. If I need to print out a student’s records of attendance, everything is logged into Aeries and ready for me to print.

Learning about Aeries SIS?

* We monitor all Aeries SIS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.