AeroLeads

AeroLeads Reviews

Ask AeroLeads a Question
Showing 27 AeroLeads reviews
AeroLeads review by User

"Best lead generation software"

What do you like best?

I was seeking for the tool which can help me to complete my assignment and found this plugin which can easily fetch leads from LinkedIn, CrunchBase. The best at very less time I was able to connect with the people to whom I was trying to connect so far. The best lead generation plugin.

What do you dislike?

I tried to approach them for a service but AeroLeads do not accept less 300 leads for their service work. As I was looking for only less amount of leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend especially to those students who all are doing the International entrepreneurial subject and I think this will really going to help them in their projects

One of the best thing I found free email verifier through which I was able to verify my old leads as well and for my assignment that was something efficient way I found to get connected with the people.

The exclusive benefit that I found for this software is that an individual can easily fetch the data that they were seeking for.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AeroLeads
AeroLeads review by Aravind N.
Aravind N.

"A good tool to generate prospects"

What do you like best?

Aeroleads is a good CRM tool for generating leads or prospects. It is a multipurpose tool, unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases Aeroleads has a floating button whenever you open a linkedIn profile you can just click the Aeroleads icon and add the leads to your Aeroleads dashboard. Now when you Aeroleads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name title and employer in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as salesforce etc.

What do you dislike?

Aeroleads finds only business emails and phone number the phone number some times will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect. It gives a free trial with 10 free credits but it deducts credits even it could not find accurate email or phone number. There is no monthly free credits, once you have exhausted the free credits given you have to purchase for more credits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aeroleads has monthly plans starting with $49 with 100 credits. Aeroleads generate prospects when given with the requirements but it charges $1000 for 1000 prospects which is pricey comparing to other softwares available in the market. Apart from that it has a wonderful dashboard with many options.

This is useful to find the business emails and phone numbers of the added prospects. It has a dashboard with various options which is well organised and is useful in finding the information which is not available in the web. This helps recruiters, sales and marketing executives.

What Lead Mining solution do you use?

AeroLeads review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Great database of leads "

What do you like best?

My needs are a bit different than most people looking for leads. I need contact information for specific people (usually because I find them on LinkedIn and need to get in touch). I think every person I've looked for has been found, and the rating of "confidence" for the contact information is very helpful. I also had a specific need in terms of subscription, and the founder contacted me personally to work with me for a plan that fit my needs.

What do you dislike?

I've gotten a couple of bad email addresses, but have always been able to expand on the information they give me in order to find the correct one.

I'm trying to find actual humans who can listen to a personal appeal. This has allowed me to get around the (often fruitless) practice of calling a company's general number and trying to get help.

AeroLeads review by Vayalapalli R.
Vayalapalli R.

"Best prospecting software A+"

What do you like best?

It provides emails of the prospects just in one click. Also, services of AeroLeads has helped alot for generating over requirement.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have an email automation process.

We have built an ERP solutions and team of AeroLeads has helped us to connect with many manufacturing sectors by providing the leads of decision makers.

In Tata consultancy services it has played a vital role in process of finding leads and prospects thus it's always a recommended prospecting solution for all the small and big businesses.

AeroLeads review by Administrator

"Good Service but unprofessional staff"

What do you like best?

I like the service, in general. However, I was getting bombarded with solicitous emails that failed to meet US FTC CAN-SPAM Act regulations, and when I tried to explain those I was ignored.

Then the website stopped working so that I had to re-set everything to get my credits.

However, I will say that the problems seem to have resolved in the last few months, and the staff is learning to be more professional after many complaints.

What do you dislike?

I wish the staff were more professional and opted for more respectable channels. I also wish that it could be used on Firefox as well as Chrome. I don't like having to use one specific browser only.

I am finding contact information for people we wish to reach, but it is not helping with our overall audience increase.

AeroLeads review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Worrying from the first click. "

What do you like best?

Never made it to boot-up. Faulty payment options prevented us from continuing or trusting the product in question.

What do you dislike?

Errors caused by the checkout screen immediately had us questioning the reliability of the above-mentioned company. Screenshot included in review below.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was purchasing the mid-level Climb plan, and upon checkout was surprised by a confirmation that I've subscribed to the full-out Supersonic Plan, which is 6 times the price of what I originally intended to invest.

Not only was this option to choose "Supersonic" not available to me upon checkout: see http://imgur.com/ZRNXucL for the screenshot there was no confirmation of payment or receipt issued.

Does the product work? Perhaps but our team won't know now. This was a ridiculous client experience. And jarring especially if the service proves unreliable from the first few minutes of our experience with it.

In summary: I intended to purchase a subscription. I was confirmed for a plan that doesn't even exist on the purchase screen, that's 6 times the price of the plan I chose. See attached screenshot above for reference.

Is there opportunity for redemption? I will update my review based on how this entire process unravels.

We're looking to integrate a sales platform into our sales push, requiring leads that are qualified. We needed something light to generate prospects for us, being able to integrate with social platforms.

AeroLeads review by Lara Z.
Lara Z.

"Aeroleads "

What do you like best?

I liked how you can access Aeroleads within LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to get the leads. I didn't know where to go once I submitted a contact via LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to reach out to someone in support in getting direction as to where the contact info goes after you click on the Aeroleads button on LinkedIn.

I'm trying to find current email addressed for marketing contacts who work at companies that make sense to advertise via our platform for reaching out to developers and designers.

AeroLeads review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Great product, but didn't fit our needs"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and integration w/ chrome. Very easy to setup and get started.

What do you dislike?

Our market wasn't the best fit for the product since our targets are really specialized and we have such a large database of contacts already.

Trying to get more leads for our sales team. Identified new ways to prospect on different sources.

AeroLeads review by Mark E.
Mark E.

"This is the easiest tool I've used for finding Prospects."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and results are accurate. User friendly, supports bulk search, you can also import your data to be used in other tools which is really cool and helpful if you want to use your data on Aeroleads to other tools. They also have a plugin that makes finding prospects easier and adding them to your list.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about the tool is that it takes a long time for doing a bulk search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool to users/people that are looking to find potential Prospects for their company or firm and having trouble finding them due to lack of experience as well as other products are expensive and cannot provide what they wanted. This tool is very easy to use and easy to learn. No need to study and learn many things. They can try the demo of the product which is free. No more trying hard googling :)

AeroLeads review by Mark F.
Mark F.

"Aeroleads review"

What do you like best?

The data was presented in quite in a nice way and it has a nice plugin and a nice look and feel

What do you dislike?

The quality of the data for my market was not so great.

I was just looking for emails and phone numbers to sell our corporate services

AeroLeads review by John F.
John F.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

I like best that it is incredible simple and easy. Download the plugin and you're pretty much rolling right away. Clean dashboard that where you can make lists and export into a .csv to upload to your crm is great.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the search for companies. I think that a search for specific industries or verticals would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out the test is enough to get started with the gist of it.

Well it is incredibly time consuming to create prospect lists and I have gotten to the point where I don't have the time to dig through linkedin profiles. I need fast, efficient, and effective. Aeroleads is exactly that.

AeroLeads review by Heath S.
Heath S.

"Great for the online salesman."

What do you like best?

Like the great integration with Google Chrome and LinkedIn. It is trivial for me to create a search based on potential leads and then export to a particular list with AeroLeads. Support is excellent and staff is very friendly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more matches for leads to emails. However you only spend credits if they match and email address, if it is not 100% confirmed they do not take credit from you. Also, my market is much smaller in Australia so that plays a role in matches as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having any issues make sure you contact their support, very quick turnaround time.

AeroLeads review by Alexander J.
Alexander J.

"Aeroleads"

What do you like best?

They have great service at a good price.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They are quite good overall.

We are making a platform for science and have been reaching out to a lot of people. Aeroleads helps with this.

"Loved it"

What do you like best?

So far the tool worked properly no issues with it. Lot of similar other tools does nothing after installation. It has better support for the tool which other tools lack.

What do you dislike?

It charges free credits even if it gives no contact information or wrong contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend to others if 5 or 10 free credits given each month.

Lead Generation. Helps to identify candidate's contact information to connect.

AeroLeads review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Limited use. The product doesn't fit well within my work flow."

What do you like best?

My limited use didn't allow me to find many positives.

What do you dislike?

Didn't seem to provide the "sizzle" I was looking for. I didn't feel like I got anything more than I can get out of using LinkedIn directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand what you are really needing in a lead gen service.

None at the moment. Maybe if I found a better way to use the service then I could find some.

AeroLeads review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Used free trial - automotive as target"

What do you like best?

the interface is straight forward and easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

unfortunately, it was not a useful tool for looking up quality professionals in the automotive industry

Recommendations to others considering the product

stay up to date on new product features, it seems like a useful lead gen tool once they get settled in

would be useful for lead gen in other industries i imagine

AeroLeads review by Ashish S.
Ashish S.

"Leads information "

What do you like best?

Getting email and contact information of the concerned person

What do you dislike?

Most of the leads information i am getting through Aero doesn't sort out and converted into sales qualified leads as they are not looking for new software.It will be better if you can can provide organic leads looking for different solutions

Expense management ,Hr management ,CRM

AeroLeads review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Aeroleads contacts"

What do you like best?

ease of downloading and importing contacts into CRM via a csv file.

What do you dislike?

The guessing of email patterns is a bit innacruate

Recommendations to others considering the product

try to guess or get better email data

Accurate leads data. from a names and phone numbers standpoint its been a help

AeroLeads review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Our Company uses AeroLeads "

What do you like best?

We always get sourced we a great amount of leads.

What do you dislike?

No complaints really. So far leads keep on coming in so no negatives here..

Sourcing a substantial amount of leads necessary to and relevant to our business and solution.

AeroLeads review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Aeroleads"

What do you like best?

The automation of the search process for emails

What do you dislike?

Inconsistent results. I have seen multiple "validated" emails that are invalid

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a step in the right direction

Help with personalized, targeted emails

AeroLeads review by User

"Good but other tools were more accurate "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. The simplicity made it easy for me to organize my leads' contact information.

What do you dislike?

Results were not as accurate as other tools

Trying to find contact information for potential leads

"Great"

What do you like best?

Bulk prospecting for contacts from linkedin

What do you dislike?

Credits are expensive and sometimes prospecting is unreliable

trying to prospect multiple emails from linkedin

AeroLeads review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Essential lead gen tool for Businesses"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and accuracy of emails. Chrome extension works great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I generate leads for businesses and AeroLeads helps me get their contact details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a tool to fill their top funnel, reduce cost and time.

Im saving a lot of time and resource since I started using AeroLeads.

AeroLeads review by User

"My experience is limited due to challenging ui"

What do you like best?

Look up companies to get information about companies

What do you dislike?

Difficult to navigate from the main screen

Access to information

AeroLeads review by User

"Great tool for finding email addresses"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. I have found the email addresses are accurate. It was essential for me in forming our press and retailer lists. Great buy!

What do you dislike?

There is no way to download automatically into my CRM. I use Nimble.

press and retailer contacts.

AeroLeads review by User

"I just use to search for email"

What do you like best?

Fast Speed in searching emails, it is automatically capture the information of candidate.

What do you dislike?

It should automatically show up the email on LinkedIn.

Emails of candidates. It is not quite a great benefit.

AeroLeads review by Partner in Internet
Partner in Internet

"Really awesome tool to increase lead generation"

What do you like best?

ease of use and accuracy of leads generated .optimized our sales pipeline

What do you dislike?

customer service was good but could have been faster. Pricing could have been on a per email basis

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it..

Learning about AeroLeads?

* We monitor all AeroLeads reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.