AeroLeads

Ask AeroLeads a Question
Showing 27 AeroLeads reviews
AeroLeads review by User

Best lead generation software

What do you like best?

I was seeking for the tool which can help me to complete my assignment and found this plugin which can easily fetch leads from LinkedIn, CrunchBase. The best at very less time I was able to connect with the people to whom I was trying to connect so far. The best lead generation plugin.

What do you dislike?

I tried to approach them for a service but AeroLeads do not accept less 300 leads for their service work. As I was looking for only less amount of leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend especially to those students who all are doing the International entrepreneurial subject and I think this will really going to help them in their projects

One of the best thing I found free email verifier through which I was able to verify my old leads as well and for my assignment that was something efficient way I found to get connected with the people.

The exclusive benefit that I found for this software is that an individual can easily fetch the data that they were seeking for.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AeroLeads
AeroLeads review by <span>Aravind N.</span>
Aravind N.

A good tool to generate prospects

What do you like best?

Aeroleads is a good CRM tool for generating leads or prospects. It is a multipurpose tool, unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases Aeroleads has a floating button whenever you open a linkedIn profile you can just click the Aeroleads icon and add the leads to your Aeroleads dashboard. Now when you Aeroleads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name title and employer in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as salesforce etc.

What do you dislike?

Aeroleads finds only business emails and phone number the phone number some times will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect. It gives a free trial with 10 free credits but it deducts credits even it could not find accurate email or phone number. There is no monthly free credits, once you have exhausted the free credits given you have to purchase for more credits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aeroleads has monthly plans starting with $49 with 100 credits. Aeroleads generate prospects when given with the requirements but it charges $1000 for 1000 prospects which is pricey comparing to other softwares available in the market. Apart from that it has a wonderful dashboard with many options.

This is useful to find the business emails and phone numbers of the added prospects. It has a dashboard with various options which is well organised and is useful in finding the information which is not available in the web. This helps recruiters, sales and marketing executives.

What Lead Mining solution do you use?

AeroLeads review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

Great database of leads

What do you like best?

My needs are a bit different than most people looking for leads. I need contact information for specific people (usually because I find them on LinkedIn and need to get in touch). I think every person I've looked for has been found, and the rating of "confidence" for the contact information is very helpful. I also had a specific need in terms of subscription, and the founder contacted me personally to work with me for a plan that fit my needs.

What do you dislike?

I've gotten a couple of bad email addresses, but have always been able to expand on the information they give me in order to find the correct one.

I'm trying to find actual humans who can listen to a personal appeal. This has allowed me to get around the (often fruitless) practice of calling a company's general number and trying to get help.

AeroLeads review by <span>Vayalapalli R.</span>
Vayalapalli R.

Best prospecting software A+

What do you like best?

It provides emails of the prospects just in one click. Also, services of AeroLeads has helped alot for generating over requirement.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have an email automation process.

We have built an ERP solutions and team of AeroLeads has helped us to connect with many manufacturing sectors by providing the leads of decision makers.

In Tata consultancy services it has played a vital role in process of finding leads and prospects thus it's always a recommended prospecting solution for all the small and big businesses.

AeroLeads review by Administrator

Good Service but unprofessional staff

What do you like best?

I like the service, in general. However, I was getting bombarded with solicitous emails that failed to meet US FTC CAN-SPAM Act regulations, and when I tried to explain those I was ignored.

Then the website stopped working so that I had to re-set everything to get my credits.

However, I will say that the problems seem to have resolved in the last few months, and the staff is learning to be more professional after many complaints.

What do you dislike?

I wish the staff were more professional and opted for more respectable channels. I also wish that it could be used on Firefox as well as Chrome. I don't like having to use one specific browser only.

I am finding contact information for people we wish to reach, but it is not helping with our overall audience increase.

AeroLeads review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

Worrying from the first click.

What do you like best?

Never made it to boot-up. Faulty payment options prevented us from continuing or trusting the product in question.

What do you dislike?

Errors caused by the checkout screen immediately had us questioning the reliability of the above-mentioned company. Screenshot included in review below.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was purchasing the mid-level Climb plan, and upon checkout was surprised by a confirmation that I've subscribed to the full-out Supersonic Plan, which is 6 times the price of what I originally intended to invest.

Not only was this option to choose "Supersonic" not available to me upon checkout: see http://imgur.com/ZRNXucL for the screenshot there was no confirmation of payment or receipt issued.

Does the product work? Perhaps but our team won't know now. This was a ridiculous client experience. And jarring especially if the service proves unreliable from the first few minutes of our experience with it.

In summary: I intended to purchase a subscription. I was confirmed for a plan that doesn't even exist on the purchase screen, that's 6 times the price of the plan I chose. See attached screenshot above for reference.

Is there opportunity for redemption? I will update my review based on how this entire process unravels.

We're looking to integrate a sales platform into our sales push, requiring leads that are qualified. We needed something light to generate prospects for us, being able to integrate with social platforms.

Learning about AeroLeads?

* We monitor all AeroLeads reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.