Aesop

A creative agency powered by narrative thinking.

Work for Aesop?

Learning about Aesop?

Aesop Reviews

Showing 5 Aesop reviews
Aesop review by Melanie L.
Melanie L.

"Good tool for teachers and substitutes"

What do you like best?

As a substitute, I liked the fact that I could make my own schedule and pick up jobs on the days I chose to work.

As a teacher, I like that I can assign the substitute of my choice to my absence or that I can give any sub the opportunity to pick up my absence. I like that I can also communicate with the sub and then review them after.

What do you dislike?

The only flaw is that as a sub, if I became very ill and could not show up the day I took a job, there was no contact info on my end for me to reach out to the teacher and let them know I could not come in any longer and no one would be at the school for me to contact besides the teacher. After subbing for awhile, I exchanged numbers with teachers, but through aesop, you could not contact the teacher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add teacher contatc info, even if only an email, for subs to communicate with the yeachers that they are subbing for.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aesop
Aesop review by Henry M.
Henry M.

"Overall experience is great. "

What do you like best?

The process of using this program to log absences was quick and easy. If you entered all your information correctly then the program always did what it was supposed to do.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't change a thing. This is an excellent product and a good value for the money. We love Aesop!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Higher fill rates. Simplicity for all employees and substitutes.

Highly recommended app!!

What Graphic Design Services solution do you use?

Aesop review by Project Team Member in Primary/Secondary Education
Project Team Member in Primary/Secondary Education

"Easy when you need it to be"

What do you like best?

I can upload lesson plans and a schedule for the substitute teacher as well, so they will have everything to teach the classes .

What do you dislike?

My phone number is my log in, but my phone number has changed and I haven’t found a way to change my user name, so I have to continue to remember the old number. The site doesn’t link with any of our other work programs such as aspen or google, so it’s an additional sign in. A “log in with google” option would be ideal.

Aesop review by Jillian J.
Jillian J.

"Great site!"

What do you like best?

The site is very user friendly. It is nice to be able to use the mobile app also

What do you dislike?

At this point there is nothing that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Things are going great, no need for change

Aesop review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"Aesop tale"

What do you like best?

Very simple and easy . Directions are clear

What do you dislike?

Nothing . It’s a great useful product , very easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it right away

Learning about Aesop?

* We monitor all Aesop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.