Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Aflac Incorporated

5.0
(2 reviews)

With Aflac, whether you're a large business or a small one, you can provide your employees with the kind of benefits they'd expect from a bigger company, helping your business stand out from the crowd.

Work for Aflac Incorporated?

Learning about Aflac Incorporated?

Aflac Incorporated Reviews

Showing 2 Aflac Incorporated reviews
Aflac Incorporated review by Rita B.
Rita B.

"Aflac's system is easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and speed of service; claims can be submitted online including documentation and then claims are paid out between 24 - 48 hours later, depending on what time the claim was submitted.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a good way to dispute or appeal the denial of a claim.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aflac Incorporated
Aflac Incorporated review by G2 Crowd User in Construction
G2 Crowd User in Construction

"Easy to Use, Friendly layout"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate. Two clicks and I have have my invoice reviewed and paid. I can set up a scheduled payment for the end of the month at any point, which works well with my payroll needs.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything I dislike about the service. It is simple and straight forward. I have no complaints.

What HR Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about Aflac Incorporated?

* We monitor all Aflac Incorporated reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.