AgencyAnalytics

Agency Analytics (formerly MySEOTool) is a marketing platform designed for agencies and marketing consultants. The brandable drag-and-drop dashboard integrates SEO Tools (rank tracking, backlink monitor, site audit), PPC data, Social Media, Web Analytics and more.

Work for AgencyAnalytics?
Conductorsearchlight review  2x

Learning about AgencyAnalytics?

AgencyAnalytics Reviews

Ask AgencyAnalytics a Question
Showing 47 AgencyAnalytics reviews
AgencyAnalytics review by <span>Johnathan A.</span>
Johnathan A.

Agency Analytics: Your Team Will Love It!

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics has one of the best User Interfaces out in the market. Not only do they offer outstanding customer support, they are also striving to release new integrations on a consistent basis. The fact that everyone on our team, as well as our clients, can have an account is amazing. Lastly, the automatic reports that you can schedule to send out on a specific day at a specific time, and with specific metrics, means taking one of the most meticulous tasks involved in running an agency and puts it on autopilot.

What do you dislike?

We're constantly running out of Keywords, but not even that takes away from the good that Agency Analytics brings to our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a trial!

In the past, we would have to manually compile reports from numerous sources. That meant navigating to and from multiple marketing platforms and either downloading spreadsheets or writing down numbers to showcase in our reports. The fact that it could take almost 45 minutes to compile one report for one client meant that we could devote almost 300 hours a month to reporting. Agency Analytics robust reporting simplified our reporting process, and more importantly, it allowed clients to log into the platform and view data whenever they pleased.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AgencyAnalytics
AgencyAnalytics review by <span>Rachel M.</span>
Rachel M.

My favorite SEO reporting tool

What do you like best?

The dashboard has a clean design, and it's easy to use. Reporting is easy to understand and it's simple to create and schedule out. People who don't understand digital marketing will be able to understand this reporting, including clients and executives from within your own company. I like that it integrates with so many of the other programs I use to offer more comprehensive reporting.

What do you dislike?

I've used this tool since it was My SEO Tools, and I have no complaints. I do run out of keywords and there are some additional features I wish it had like identifying opportunities for better performance, but otherwise it's a great tool.

Tracking keyword rankings

Monitoring backlinks

Reporting

What SEO solution do you use?

AgencyAnalytics review by <span>Jonathan S.</span>
Jonathan S.

Amazing Software & Time Saver

What do you like best?

The simple dashboard, ease of use, and having everything right in front of me at my fingertips.

Being able to give client logins as well as provide beautiful reporting on varying schedules determined by me.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike but there are a couple of feature request I will submit to the company to consider.

So far I haven't found anything I don't like about Agency Analytics. Top not for sure!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have yet to find another platform that does everything Agency Analytics does. I took the trial to check them out and it took about 3 seconds for me to realize this was the platform for me.

If you're looking for a comprehensive analytics software, something that can give you everything you need to know about your campaigns and send beautiful reports to your clients then this software is for you.

You can stop shopping around because Agency Analytics is all you need. Period!

Comprehensive client reports. I was having trouble finding the right solution for sending me clients the most important information they needed to gauge results. Now I have that. I am super excited to have found this.

Not to mention the support staff is on point.

AgencyAnalytics review by <span>Gerhard v.</span>
Gerhard v.

The most easy to use and affordable

What do you like best?

The interface and ease of use. Simple to setup and use. The tutorials are also to the point and easy to understand, even for a newbie.

The data is accurate and useful

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but I would like to request features to make it easier to canvas new clients. Eg. to be able to type in an URL and get a downloadable, white labeled Site audit report without having to setup a new campaign. and thereafter being able to convert it to a campaign. This way it makes it more convincing when canvassing prospective clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very intuitive and easy to use. The updating of site audit is quite quick which I found lacking in other SEO tools

I can provide clients a detailed progress report and explain the next steps. This way the client remains updated and know that they are getting their monie's worth.

AgencyAnalytics review by <span>Eric S.</span>
Eric S.

Love it, Love it, and Love it some more

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics (AA) is a great one-stop shop for almost all of your digital marketing needs. It pulls its keyword data from SEMRush (big fan of that), provides a clean UX, tracks rankings overtime, can filter by search engine, placement, url, or difference in change.

It also integrates with analytics, Search Console, your social media accounts, Adwords, and a host of other products to make it a go-to everyday.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more research tools in it. You can't do keyword research in there (it auto populates keywords when you start a new campaign), and you'll need a subscription to another tool to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need another tool to do powerful keyword research, but it does a lot of the other work that you would need to do.

We're track different keyword groups to know how they're performing and make plans to improve each groups rankings. AA let's us easily tag and visualize keywords to see how a group is doing and make sure that the target keyword is matched up to the target landing page.

AgencyAnalytics review by <span>Cindy W.</span>
Cindy W.

One Stop Shop for Marketers!

What do you like best?

We recently started using Agency Analytics and are really blown away by this software. The integrations are easy and there are so many including our call tracking software and review tracking software.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to set up templates for the Dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you spend a lot of time on reports for your clients, this will free up a ton of time. It's easy to setup and clients can access the software as well on a level you determine.

We are saving a ton of time we used to spend manually reporting to our clients. It's allowed us to have better communications with our clients.

Learning about AgencyAnalytics?

* We monitor all AgencyAnalytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.