G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

AgencyAnalytics

4.8

Agency Analytics (formerly MySEOTool) is a marketing platform designed for agencies and marketing consultants. The brandable drag-and-drop dashboard integrates SEO Tools (rank tracking, backlink monitor, site audit), PPC data, Social Media, Web Analytics and more.

Work for AgencyAnalytics?

Learning about AgencyAnalytics?

AgencyAnalytics Reviews

Ask AgencyAnalytics a Question
Showing 56 AgencyAnalytics reviews
AgencyAnalytics review by Noam Judah S.
Noam Judah S.

"Excellent product backed by highly responsive customer service."

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics continue to invest in their product development ensuring our team at www.toprankings.com.au can continue to provide its clients with the best outcomes. Its no wonder we continue to remain loyal clients.

What do you dislike?

Being a newer tool to what we have been used to it just took us a little longer to be on boarded in full which is more a natural progression on our past. The team at Agency Analytics have continued to evolve and improve their online tutorials which is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage them you will not regret it.

Enhanced reporting by Agency Analytics is far more powerful and seamless to use than Google analytics directly. When we need to evaluate the progress of campaigns AA provides a nice holistic view of campaigns. We are also able to use AA in the process of reaching out to new prospects by tracking their current rankings very quickly and reporting to them on the opportunities ahead based on the indicative keyword volume of a set of phrases vs others. This provides us a data driven approach to speaking with clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AgencyAnalytics
AgencyAnalytics review by Sebastian J.
Sebastian J.

"Intuitive Insights and reporting makes Agency Analytics my #1 digital marketing tool."

What do you like best?

Highly intuitive and easy to set up and customise. Great variety of tools and simplified metrics to make it easy to focus on what is most important.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more depth to the competitors insight tool and a greater allowable volume per campaign. It would be great if the competitor tool auto refreshed. I'd also like to see tools such as a domain authority checker, trust/citation flow checker for backlink targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very user friendly tool both for agency and private users. Highly recommended if you want to keep your analytic streamlined to what is most important without having to log in to numerous different portals.

It allows me to monitor progress and prioritise marketing spend based on the most effective ROI. I can see how backlinks are improving my trust and citation score relative to competitors.

What SEO solution do you use?

AgencyAnalytics review by Andrea Lynn D.
Andrea Lynn D.

"Finally! One platform that does all, sees all, conquers all"

What do you like best?

The coverage of every platform you can imagine and some you never knew existed. The best thing for the platforms I never heard of? I checked them out. So to be on Agency Analytics is really powerful.

The flexibility, the layout, I'm extremely happy with the whole thing!

What do you dislike?

I have not figured out how to get my logo and information onto the reports. Though I admit, I have not tried very hard yet either.

I've always hated reports. I hate doing them and I hate sending them. I used to be in a company where they always positioned their reports in a positive light. That's not the reality of the internet! With Agency Analytics, I can auto send the report. It'll contain everything good,bad, ugly. My clients can trust that the reports will have the same compenents every month and nothing is monkeyed with. Additionally, the reports are so easy to read, I teach my clients how to read them. Then, if they ever go elsewhere, they know what's important and what's not and when they are not being told the whole truth.

AgencyAnalytics review by Johnathan A.
Johnathan A.

"Agency Analytics: Your Team Will Love It!"

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics has one of the best User Interfaces out in the market. Not only do they offer outstanding customer support, they are also striving to release new integrations on a consistent basis. The fact that everyone on our team, as well as our clients, can have an account is amazing. Lastly, the automatic reports that you can schedule to send out on a specific day at a specific time, and with specific metrics, means taking one of the most meticulous tasks involved in running an agency and puts it on autopilot.

What do you dislike?

We're constantly running out of Keywords, but not even that takes away from the good that Agency Analytics brings to our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a trial!

In the past, we would have to manually compile reports from numerous sources. That meant navigating to and from multiple marketing platforms and either downloading spreadsheets or writing down numbers to showcase in our reports. The fact that it could take almost 45 minutes to compile one report for one client meant that we could devote almost 300 hours a month to reporting. Agency Analytics robust reporting simplified our reporting process, and more importantly, it allowed clients to log into the platform and view data whenever they pleased.

AgencyAnalytics review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"One of the best reporting tools"

What do you like best?

This program allows me to create custom live dashboard reporting for my clients. It includes everything from Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, SEO and so much more in the reporting.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting modules are not as intuitive to use as one would hope.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The reports and live dashboards are so powerful you will never find a better tool.

Providing regular reporting to my Google Ads and Facebook Advertising clients. I handle 5 different clients right now and providing quality reports that are easy to read is very important. I am looking forward to continuing to grow with this company.

AgencyAnalytics review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"My favorite SEO reporting tool"

What do you like best?

The dashboard has a clean design, and it's easy to use. Reporting is easy to understand and it's simple to create and schedule out. People who don't understand digital marketing will be able to understand this reporting, including clients and executives from within your own company. I like that it integrates with so many of the other programs I use to offer more comprehensive reporting.

What do you dislike?

I've used this tool since it was My SEO Tools, and I have no complaints. I do run out of keywords and there are some additional features I wish it had like identifying opportunities for better performance, but otherwise it's a great tool.

Tracking keyword rankings

Monitoring backlinks

Reporting

AgencyAnalytics review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Amazing Software & Time Saver"

What do you like best?

The simple dashboard, ease of use, and having everything right in front of me at my fingertips.

Being able to give client logins as well as provide beautiful reporting on varying schedules determined by me.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike but there are a couple of feature request I will submit to the company to consider.

So far I haven't found anything I don't like about Agency Analytics. Top not for sure!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have yet to find another platform that does everything Agency Analytics does. I took the trial to check them out and it took about 3 seconds for me to realize this was the platform for me.

If you're looking for a comprehensive analytics software, something that can give you everything you need to know about your campaigns and send beautiful reports to your clients then this software is for you.

You can stop shopping around because Agency Analytics is all you need. Period!

Comprehensive client reports. I was having trouble finding the right solution for sending me clients the most important information they needed to gauge results. Now I have that. I am super excited to have found this.

Not to mention the support staff is on point.

AgencyAnalytics review by Gerhard v.
Gerhard v.

"The most easy to use and affordable"

What do you like best?

The interface and ease of use. Simple to setup and use. The tutorials are also to the point and easy to understand, even for a newbie.

The data is accurate and useful

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but I would like to request features to make it easier to canvas new clients. Eg. to be able to type in an URL and get a downloadable, white labeled Site audit report without having to setup a new campaign. and thereafter being able to convert it to a campaign. This way it makes it more convincing when canvassing prospective clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very intuitive and easy to use. The updating of site audit is quite quick which I found lacking in other SEO tools

I can provide clients a detailed progress report and explain the next steps. This way the client remains updated and know that they are getting their monie's worth.

AgencyAnalytics review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Love it, Love it, and Love it some more"

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics (AA) is a great one-stop shop for almost all of your digital marketing needs. It pulls its keyword data from SEMRush (big fan of that), provides a clean UX, tracks rankings overtime, can filter by search engine, placement, url, or difference in change.

It also integrates with analytics, Search Console, your social media accounts, Adwords, and a host of other products to make it a go-to everyday.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more research tools in it. You can't do keyword research in there (it auto populates keywords when you start a new campaign), and you'll need a subscription to another tool to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need another tool to do powerful keyword research, but it does a lot of the other work that you would need to do.

We're track different keyword groups to know how they're performing and make plans to improve each groups rankings. AA let's us easily tag and visualize keywords to see how a group is doing and make sure that the target keyword is matched up to the target landing page.

AgencyAnalytics review by Cindy W.
Cindy W.

"One Stop Shop for Marketers!"

What do you like best?

We recently started using Agency Analytics and are really blown away by this software. The integrations are easy and there are so many including our call tracking software and review tracking software.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to set up templates for the Dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you spend a lot of time on reports for your clients, this will free up a ton of time. It's easy to setup and clients can access the software as well on a level you determine.

We are saving a ton of time we used to spend manually reporting to our clients. It's allowed us to have better communications with our clients.

AgencyAnalytics review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Agency Analytics Is A Powerful Online Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease to setup new client accounts for SEO ranking/reporting. The second feature that my company uses the most is the Analytics integration and social media monitoring.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have other pricing options so that it can be less expensive on a monthly basis. Discounts for yearly pricing would be a suggestion

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend AgencyAnalytics for any size online marketing agency

My company switched from Raven SEO Tools in 2013 Agency Analytics and was very happy to do so. The reporting software is great for our clients and is easy to setup. The new features that have been added over the years are useful everyday tools such as the social media monitoring, site audit and Analytics integration.

AgencyAnalytics review by Shareef D.
Shareef D.

"Amazingly powerful tool that keeps getting better "

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics is a sophisticated marketing tool that we've been using loyally for years. Tons of configurations for keyword tracking - from local searches to mobile SERPs and more. It integrates with many of our other tool sets (paid search, email, social, call tracking...) and they keep adding to the list. Love it when a company continues to invest in product development and evolves with the industry and technology like Agency Analytics does.

What do you dislike?

We've had no issues with Agency Analytics that their support team hasn't resolved quickly and comprehensively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must-have tool

Automation, real-time results and efficiency. And the ability to tie together metrics from other applications to close the loop on ROI reporting.

AgencyAnalytics review by Sean R.
Sean R.

"The BEST SEO Tool In My Tool Belt!"

What do you like best?

I have used and or tired nearly every SEO/Client tool on the market I could find, at the end of the day Agency Analytics was not only the best option, it was the most affordable, feature rich, and customizable for my clients. A true win-win for a small SEO firm looking for a professional shell for its business.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike much of anything, but I would always like to see more features and data when tracking campaigns and analytics. A tool that I also use in conjunction with AA is SerpWoo, for its incredible rank tracking and reporting features. It would be awesome if AA could add this type of functionality as well!

I would like to customize the information of the audit function as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly have tried many different platforms, from free to paid. In the end, AA was a clear choice for its functionality and reporting vs its cost.

Give the trial a chance and I'm sure you will be impressed too!

Client SEO management, reporting, auditing, rank tracking, and analytics metrics for each client.

AgencyAnalytics review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"Localized Search Tracking & Many Integrations - Better Than Most!"

What do you like best?

I like the whole platform but the three things that set it WAY apart from the competition are: 1. I can set campaigns up to track keyword ranking based on a geography, which makes it ideal for a Local SEO solution, 2. it's white label so it looks like my company designed the platform and 3. it integrates with Google WMT, Analytics AND Adwords, as well as FB, TW, ETC - so it really is a fantastic dashboard for my team and for my clients to see ALL of their actionable data in one place. The way their keyword counter works is also great, as keywords come in and out of ranking you don't necessarily take a massive hit which looks good to the clients in many circumstances out of our control anyway. One other thing, they track your Google Maps ranking separately from Google Search, so you can really track the success of your maps listing AND your website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike honestly. There is plenty to improve and I trust that they will continue to improve the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their development team has proven more than capable of keeping up with the times and continuing to add new features. I am very comfortable in my commitment to them for years to come.

Actionable data all in one location for clients and our team, majorly successful at tracking local SEO and more. Fantastic Product!

AgencyAnalytics review by Martin W.
Martin W.

"Awesome Tool!"

What do you like best?

It's simplicity, stability and speed. I have been using this software for years, my clients get a report every Monday morning, so it keeps my brand top-of-mind and reminds them that I am doing work for them. The reports look good and are easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about it. I find it affordable, very well supported, very stable, works fast; this is great SaaS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it.

One of the ancillary benefits I see is the automated reports. You can set a time for the reports to go out one time. From then on, like years, your clients will get their ranking reports every week. Just the fact that my clients get these reports have kept me in the top of their mind, they look good, they remind my clients that I am doing work for them and absolutely reduce attrition.

This software allows me to accurately track key metrics for my Organic SEO campaigns. Agency Analytics also continues to add features to the software at no extra charge, it works great.

AgencyAnalytics review by Matthew C.
Matthew C.

"Amazing, Powerful and Beautiful Software"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of SEO and marketing management software and they all have very average user experiences. AgencyAnalytics stands head and shoulders above the crowd. The UI is beautiful, it is easy to use and incredibly powerful. The white label portal and PDF reports make managing clients a breeze.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike! Perhaps the only suggestions I can make would be to include some more detailed competitor metrics and perhaps a custom widget that we could push custom data to via an API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!

AgencyAnalytics has greatly simplified managing multiple clients for us.

AgencyAnalytics review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Agency Analytics - Simply a MUST for ALL agencies!!!"

What do you like best?

Where to start? Outstanding customer support - even during UK hours!

What do you dislike?

Better competitor comparison would work well I think. (eg) Better view of competitors backlinks.

Also a Link Manager tool similar to Raventools and SEOProfiler. All in all though, there is no software that does everything you want and hand on heart Agency Analytics is by far the best out there!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can buy the annual option as you'll save 30%

Client Portal Reporting!

Accurate keyword rankings across multiple search engines!

Backlink monitoring!

Google, Facebook and Bing PPC

Much much more...!

AgencyAnalytics review by Nick J.
Nick J.

"Best rank tracking software"

What do you like best?

Looking for a white label rank tracking software? This is all you need. Many software programs offer rank tracking, but I personally enjoy Agency Analytics the best. It's updated daily, provides straight-forward, easy to interpret graphs, and

Now it's not just for rank tracking, users can also track back links, monitor social media campaigns, and run site audits. The software has everything an agency would need to track and report.

What do you dislike?

Although the tool is great for monitoring and reporting, it doesn't offer users information on how to improve their campaigns. Other software will provide insight on how to optimize a page or a social media campaign, Agency Analytics does not include something like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many software programs take anywhere from 7-14 days, depending on the software, where Agency Analytics is updated daily. Get real time ranking reports without waiting for a weekly crawl. Our agency has been able to talk with possible clients, research their keywords, and provide a proposal the same afternoon with the speed and ease of Agency Analytics. Now other software will do this, but if a client asks for a real time ranking report we can login and have up to the minute ranking reports at our fingertips. It's a game changer.

We provide weekly reports to multiple clients and with Agency Analytics reports makes showing clients our progress very easy. We can quickly grab ranking reports, showing ranking gains over specific time periods for focused keywords.

AgencyAnalytics review by Brittany B.
Brittany B.

"Great Product. Even Better Customer Service."

What do you like best?

The dashboard setup is intuitive, easy, and looks great once it's set up. Managing multiple clients gets tricky but having a dashboard for each client where you can easily see a snapshot of almost all analytics, rankings, social performance, growth, etc. AND be able to dig deeper is exactly what I've been looking for. We found SEO updates such as images missing alt text, broken links, web pages that bring up error codes and more.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I've found is that Facebook ads can't be separated within an ad account. For instance, if you have 3 clients under one Facebook ad account, you can't filter the ads by business page, campaign, etc. or select certain ones to include in a dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial! We tried multiple free trials looking for the right products for us and AgencyAnalytics blew the others away.

We're improving SEO for all of our clients, saving time internally not having to pull data manually across platforms, and creating better proposals for website management because you can 'audit' a website even if you don't manage it. We audit sites for companies that aren't clients so we can show them how we can improve their current website.

AgencyAnalytics review by Nathan L.
Nathan L.

"What an awesome tool"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is exactly what we were looking for at our agency. At Expert Marketing Consultants, we have tried a few different tools since 2010. Report was always a challenge because we would piece meal our reports to focus on what we wanted to highlight for our clients. Agency Analytics has it all in one package. We love it! The price point is also very reasonable

What do you dislike?

We had problems with setting up some up the Google Analytics & social media integrations. With the help of their Technical Lead, it was able to get resolved quickly on the next business day... so, not much to say on the dislike front. They care about support and want to resolve problems as quickly as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. Utilize the free trial... we were very please and we think you will be too.

Using one tool instead of three different tools to serve our reporting needs across SEO & social media clients.

AgencyAnalytics review by Daniela A. C.
Daniela A. C.

"Gute Analyse-M├Âglichkeiten f├╝r Agenturen und Unternehmen"

What do you like best?

Die diversen Projekte und Accounts sind schnell eingerichtet und bieten einen guten ├ťberblick ├╝ber die Entwicklung der Accounts.

What do you dislike?

Eigentlich nichts. Mir gef├Ąllt das Tool sehr gut und die Preise sind auch akzeptabel.

Ich mag es, dass meine Kunden selber die Entwicklung ihrer Accounts verfolgen k├Ânnen und vertiefte Einblicke in Demographie und Leadwert erhalten, ohne zuerst eine Weiterbildung f├╝r die Datenauswertung machen zu m├╝ssen.

AgencyAnalytics review by Kevin E.
Kevin E.

"Amazing White Label Abilities "

What do you like best?

The extensive analytics capabilities and the white labeling ability it gives us as an agency.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. I would love to see further customization options in the Dashboard area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A powerful analytics tool that provides real-time data to our agency and our clients. I love the fact it adds a layer of transparency with our clientele as we are not just forwarding reports but providing a third-party solution with our branding.

Providing our clients with analytics in real-time with our own branding.

AgencyAnalytics review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Awesome Dashboard"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the thing I like the best. My clients like the simplicity of it.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike nothing about it at the moment. The integrations I use work as they should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was able to combine a few different tools that did the same thing when I switched to Agency Analytics. It is a total time saver and money saver.

I'm saving a ton of time on monthly reporting and communication with my clients on things that can be answered just by logging in to view the analytics themselves.

AgencyAnalytics review by Jayson D.
Jayson D.

"My Favorite SEO Tool -- By Far!"

What do you like best?

I love how everything just works so reliably, especially the rank tracking. Plug it in, set it, and forget it -- the app is always working in the background, seemingly, to gather and provide insights that are ready on demand for me or my clients.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing to dislike -- it offers all the tools you could want as an SEO professional or agency owner. I do wish it had more flexibility/customization options for tracking and reporting links built for clients, but that's easily handled in a Google spreadsheet for now. With that said, if they did add in more functionality on that front, I'd use it in a heartbeat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used a lot of SEO tools, and this one is the best of the bunch. I highly recommend AgencyAnalytics.

Easy, automated, real-time reporting for clients; whether it's SEO rank tracking, social media mentions/monitoring, Google Analytics & Search Console integration, Facebook Ads, or Adwords ads, AgencyAnalytics has all the bases covered.

It also has a highly customizable automatic reporting capability which is handy for proactive reporting to clients.

AgencyAnalytics review by Mitch B.
Mitch B.

"The Best SEO Tool In My Arsenal"

What do you like best?

I love how AA has morphed from a great and adaptable rankings tool into an all-in-1 dashboard, covering every aspect of our internet marketing services and showing informative data at a glance. After using free tools in the past, just checking rankings once a month when reporting, it's great to see performance on a daily basis which allows us to really see how a site performs over longer periods of time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd really like to see is the ability to check off items from the site audit - things like duplicate content pages which I don't need to optimise, like Account, My Orders pages etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're unsure, take the trial. I did and I was hooked and we've used AA ever since. I've recommended them to many of my peers and will continue to do so unless something terrible happens!

As our primary service is SEO, any tool which allows us to prove the worth of our services is important. As anyone involved in SEO will know, it's a long term investment so being able to show constant improvements in rankings to clients prior to hitting page 1 and attracting great increases in traffic. This allows us to easily show how rankings have improved over time, helping to keep the client with us (as we work on a non-contract basis) until page 1 rankings are gained and significant traffic/sales increases are noticed.

AgencyAnalytics review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Agency Analytics - Great Fit for Marketing Agency"

What do you like best?

Our team switched to Agency Analytics 3 months ago and the transition ahs been very smooth. We love how easy it is to onboard new clients and set up their reporting (it takes about 5 min tops). We can easily control what data we share with them to customize the reports. Best of all Agency Analytics pulls all of our data into one place, from Google Analytics, Seach rankings, and webmaster tools, to facebook, youtube, and call tracking data to name a few almost all of our bases are covered. We also appreciate that in the 3 months we've been using Agency Analytics they continue to be active in rolling out new features and supporting new data streams!

What do you dislike?

Honestly Agency Analytics is a great product. All the feedback we have is picky and the team has been active in listening and responding. With that in mind:

The dashboard in Agency Analytics is a great idea and is useful in many instances however we've found that it oversimplifies data streams and can display confusing results. For example when you include facebook cost per page like it pulls total ad spend vs total page likes. While this number is correct it can be misleading as most facebook campaigns will have specific ads that are focused on page likes and will have a much lower cost per like. This gets lost when ads with other objectives like clicks or post engagement are factored in. The good news is you can control the dashboard so if you share our reservations just pick different data widgets. We are also keeping our fingers crossed for a deeper level of data in the call tracking module. What is provided is fine but having some more visual segmentations by source that can show average call time would be a nice upgrade. The pdf reports also leave some room for growth and most of our clients have choose to skip them entirely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small to mid-sized marketing agency like us I would highly recommend agency analytics and encourage you to try the demo. I was able to quickly determine that Agency Analytics was going to be a great fit for us and never looked back!

We take reporting results to our clients very seriously and we have a monthly phone call to walk through the numbers. The Agency Analytics portal has provided a great catch all for our clients that is simple to use while providing the data they need in a quick and powerful way. We love that our portal is branded so it makes us look like rockstars! Agency Analytics has significantly cut down on the time it takes for us to onboard our clients - what used to take hour now takes minutes. It's not just a portal for our clients we also use it as a team to watch our data - and determine where we need to dive deeper. We've received great feedback from our clients since switching to Agency Analytics and couldn't' be happier

AgencyAnalytics review by Paul E.
Paul E.

"Fantastic for client reports"

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics helps provide really useful, custom reports for clients. I love that clients can login to a portal and access their Google / Social / Email analytics on demand. Given the increasingly complex nature of analytics reporting, AA makes it simple.

What do you dislike?

No major flaws. Pricing tiers could me more agency friendly... i.e. a cost per campaign, per month. Rather than grouping 5, 10, 25 clients, etc.

Making the complex simpler for clients. Easy reporting for us.

AgencyAnalytics review by Carlos E.
Carlos E.

"Awesome Data Aggregation "

What do you like best?

The data aggregation is awesome, clean and simple to understand. One of the most important reasons I'm with Agency Analytics instead of the competitors is because of their quick and friendly customer service.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see an automated keyword ranking report rather than having to input which keywords we'd like track. However, from what I understand is that this is a feature they're working on, and I'm very excited about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give them a shot. In just over a year of using this tool, it has progressively gotten better with more features.

The keyword rankings we track for each client are typically updated every 24 hours or less, which is much faster than some of the other more popular platforms we also currently use. Their automated white label reports are a fantastic time-saver, especially for a small marketing agency like ours.

AgencyAnalytics review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Agency Analytics Is A Straightforward Simple To Use SEO & Marketing Analytics Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

The key phrase ranking tool easily allows tracking keywords and visualizing the collection of keywords' history over time. The ranking shows Google, Google Local and Bing. I also value the ability to tie in another marketing tracking tool including as Google Analytics, Webmaster, Adwords, Social Media, & Call Rail. The website audit is also a hugely valuable tool in optimizing the website for better rankings.

What do you dislike?

The interface is simple and does the job, but it could be aesthetically improved for a more pleasurable experience. Some of the secondary reporting elements don't dive deep enough into the data for my preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup all integrations with the tool to get the most out of it.

Ultimately, we're tracking where we stand on the search engines so we're able to see what progress or regress we've made over time. The audit tool is also a great resource to identify and fix problems the search engines have with websites.

AgencyAnalytics review by Imran E.
Imran E.

"I Was Hooked After a Trial Run"

What do you like best?

Love how it simplifies everything for you in a beautiful looking interface. I also like the reporting feature although I haven't yet taken it for a test run.

What do you dislike?

At this point, there isn't much to dislike...it hits all my markers for feature set as of right now. One suggestion would be to allow us to customize the titles on the dashboard.

As a SEO & PPC Agency, I work with quite a few different clients across many verticals and this allows me to monitor and streamline the reporting and see how I'm progressing for each client.

AgencyAnalytics review by Wendy W.
Wendy W.

"Everything I need for my clients in one platform"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I have all of my clients SEO and social media integrated with easy to use reporting g

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I've been using it for a month.

SEO and social media advertising analytics

AgencyAnalytics review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"A useful tool for client reporting"

What do you like best?

We love the white label facility , that we can host on our own URL and we can give clients realtime access as well as schedule monthly reporting.

What do you dislike?

Right now we don't like that we can embed our own data tables from excel or add in big text areas without a lot of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an agency looking for a branded reporting solution, then agency analytics is the right tool for the job.

Client reporting is a huge deal for us as we like to keep clients up to speed with what we are doing for them. Having an integrated service which pulls in everything is a great way to provide feedback on our activity.

AgencyAnalytics review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Great platform and great customer service"

What do you like best?

This platform is very easy to use compared to others like it. We've been with them since 2013 and they only continue to improve. Their customer service is top notch. I needed help with something that was driving me crazy and Jesse came through and provided exactly what I needed along with the steps to set it up. Their pricing is also competitive and great for what you get.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, and only sometimes, the serp's don't actually matchup but I don't think this is their issue. Many other companies stopped offering rankings altogether so I am pretty happy that they still offer them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free trial so my advice is to try it out and when you love it you'll see what we're talking about.

Keeping an eye on rankings and stats is so very important for our clients. We have built a dashboard and tied it into agency analytics to allow our clients to also keep an eye on their information. This has helped tremendously with being able to track new customers for them.

AgencyAnalytics review by Tanguy M.
Tanguy M.

"The most impressive SEO Dashboard"

What do you like best?

The web design of the Dashboard, the widgets and all the api the you can integrate (GG Analytics, majestic, search console)

What do you dislike?

For the moment you can crawl only 5000 pages maximum

We use the SEO Dashboard for our customer to report every mounth.

AgencyAnalytics review by Paul K.
Paul K.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Simple to use solution which keeps you informed of alterations on a daily basis.

The interface is intuitive, you can manage multiple keywords in multiple domains and a lot more.

The support if you ever need it is fast, in English, it's detailed and of value.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's a great solution. I am only writing something here to take up the 40 characters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a free trial, it will certainly give you a heads up and drive sales and marketing

Keywords dropped without us noticing.

AgencyAnalytics review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Agency Analytics is the only ranking tracker I use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and integrate with lots of other programs, such as google search console and call tracking programs.

What do you dislike?

No ranking tracker can be 100% accurate, but I trust AA more than any other program out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a whirl.

ranking tracking that clients can easily understand. Lots of integrations that can easily be presented to the client.

AgencyAnalytics review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Excellent software!"

What do you like best?

I love how much time Agency Analytics saves us each month when preparing reports for our clients. They look great too.

What do you dislike?

One thing that's missing is the Call Rails form integration.

It makes it easier to digest information on a regular basis, quickly, across many clients.

AgencyAnalytics review by Tom L.
Tom L.

"Agency Analytics Keeps Getting Better and Better"

What do you like best?

The amount of features. From integrated call tracking statics to monitoring backlinks, it does it all.

What do you dislike?

Other people using it. I want it all to myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy tool that does literally everything, get Agency Analytics

Auditing and reporting. The white label solution means I can run and send out reports in minutes.

AgencyAnalytics review by Shovon J.
Shovon J.

"Great reporting platform for my clients. They love it and so I like it :)"

What do you like best?

Customized report generation and client dashboard presentation to my clients.

What do you dislike?

Few popular SEO platforms should be integrated like Semrush and Ahref.

Get rid of manual reporting as the clients find all the information in one place.

AgencyAnalytics review by David C.
David C.

"Very good SEO software - most complete solution on the market"

What do you like best?

Cover all of my SEO needs under one tool : rankings, SEO audit, backlinks check, analytics integration, Facebook ads.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Perhaps I would like the ability to connect two Google Analytics profile on the same website.

Complete SEO solution platform, where most other tools do not have all the options in the same platform.

AgencyAnalytics review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"A great platform with amazing support"

What do you like best?

Immediate response to support queries, and the ability take feedback and develop features that are suggested.

What do you dislike?

Time zone issues (we are based in New Zealand), but support has been fantastic overall.

Simplifying Google Analytics data so that our Clients are empowered to answer their own questions regarding the website / digital marketing campaigns.

AgencyAnalytics review by Bill D.
Bill D.

"Told us exactly what we had to fix"

What do you like best?

The easy to read reports to point us to the exact URL's to fix.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I cant come up with 40 characters of dislikes.

SEO problems

AgencyAnalytics review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"Agency Analytics continues to deliver for our clients!"

What do you like best?

Great feature set. Ranking, analytics, social tracking and site audit are very helpful. It gives you all the details you need for a very reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

No much really. It's not as robust as some other options out there, but for smaller seo clients it's perfect. Especially when you take the cost into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

straight forward, easy to use and robust data set makes this our go to seo tool.

I run a small digital agency in and we are working with clients to increase exposure, traffic, rankings and conversions on line.

AgencyAnalytics review by Tony G.
Tony G.

"Simple. low cost, easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

This tool is simple, easy to use and low cost. With very little training my staff are able set up accounts, complete with monthly reporting to clients.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about this tool. It does exactly what the guys at Agency Analytics claims that it does. What's not to like about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in and do it. This is so easy to use that you'll never want to use anything else.

The biggest problem this tool solves is reporting. it provides a whole world of transparency for clients, and lets them see first hand the results that we're achieving for them.

AgencyAnalytics review by Bruce L.
Bruce L.

"Excellent product and support"

What do you like best?

AA has a very clean and easy to use interface that makes setting up a new client and finding information a breeze! Also, the software connects to many services to present a complete snapshot of the website's SEO and social stats and trends.

What do you dislike?

It could use more variations of how to do keyword and competitor research. Also, I could always use more connections to more data, but AA already has more than most.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you will switch. It makes client research and reporting a breeze!

AA is a great tool for SEO and social media research and reporting all in one place.

AgencyAnalytics review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Product for the Money"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use software to help with SEO and SEM tasks. Easy to login to via the web, fast, and helps automate monthly client reports.

What do you dislike?

Local tracking can be improved on the platform. National tracking is much easier. They don't provide local tracking data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this for campaigns that aren't too complex. If you need better reporting, use Power BI or a better software to automate reports.

Automate reports, SEO Audits, Budget Pacing, and more. The benefits are that it helps automate monthly reports and cuts down on time.

AgencyAnalytics review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"LOVE THIS PLATFORM!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, very customizable and love the branding options. Really makes my company look good.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were integrations for everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Such an awesome program. Really helps us stand out and be looked at as a great marketing agency.

Reporting and analyzing data for marketing we're doing for our customers. Really helps us be more professional and look great.

AgencyAnalytics review by Pete N.
Pete N.

"AMAZING software"

What do you like best?

Gorgeous interface. Simple, elegant, without sacrificing features. And SO MANY features.

What do you dislike?

Nothing?! This software is everything it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

Integrated marketing. This was just not possible before. Now we have a single platform to manage and report SEO, SEM, and Social Media.

AgencyAnalytics review by Aaron K.
Aaron K.

"Wish IÔÇÖd started using it sooner"

What do you like best?

Keyword tracking tool and frequency of updates.

What do you dislike?

No on page grader or optimization tools

Better client reporting

AgencyAnalytics review by Lucas R.
Lucas R.

"Perfect For Small-Mid Size Agencies"

What do you like best?

The fact that it not only covers rankings, ppc, call tracking and social reports, the lot!

What do you dislike?

Could have be more extensive when it comes to the tasks side of things. Would help to kill off another app and subscription if it could do more in that department.

Could also have a payment system to bill clients too. Just a thought... haha.

All in one reporting, social automation and task management dashboard means that we dont have to use multiple apps.

Learning about AgencyAnalytics?

* We monitor all AgencyAnalytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.