Agile CRM

Integrate marketing automation with CRM, social suite, telephony, and web analytics.

Work for Agile CRM?

Learning about Agile CRM?

Agile CRM Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 218 Agile CRM reviews
Agile CRM review by <span>Raphael S.</span>
Raphael S.

"A great all-in-one CRM"

What do you like best?

Agile is a great "all-in-one" CRM with many tools for different user needs, bringing Sales, Marketing and Services tools in the same interface with integrations between them. Agile has a great free plan that give the users many features.

What do you dislike?

If you need all of Agile features, the pricing plans are not cheap. As it has many many features, the interface gets a bit crowded and makes the learning curve for newcomers a bit complex, wich always is one of the principal reasons for CRM softwares don't get fully implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of contacts to manage and want to organize them to keep track of interactions and make segmented campaigns, Agile CRM is a great tool to integrate in your workflow. Besides that, it has many other features that can help you with your business, making it a powerful ally for your sales and networking processes.

In Agile CRM I organize my contacts by areas of work of each one. In there I monitor my relationship with these contacts and make drip campaigns of certains projects for the contacts that are relevant. All of these can be accomplished in the free plan of Agile, and once you get the hang of it, it becomes simple to save your workflow and repeat it for the coming campaigns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Agile CRM
Agile CRM review by <span>Steven D.</span>
Steven D.

"Great CRM application for SMBs"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to set up and work with. I use template emails all the time which saves me time. I also love the tracking feature and notification of when a user visits my site. I really like the integrations you have with other providers. This has inspired me to explore more solutions to help me run my business better.

What do you dislike?

1) I really would like to provide a Customer Portal for my leads to update their information. I know there are tricks to allowing my leads to update their profile information, but this often results in duplicated information.

2) I would like to send a catered email to a large filtered list of leads greater than 25 without having to link it to a campaign.

3) I would like better reporting. I want to be able to display my leads in a graphic or table and select the grouping criteria, click on the group and work with that selected group.

4) I would like the email summaries that are sent to me every day to include a link directly to each new lead. Currently, the only link is the email address.

5) I haven't quite figure out how to optimize my use of the point system.

6) I really don't link or use the deals. I would like to be able to set up a sale value to a lead and mark the lead as he/she go through the sales cycle to generate projections. I don't think this can currently be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take more advantage of Agile's tutorials and customer support.

Time is being saved as the group grows. I'm just learning how to design campaigns which I think will really help my business.

I'm also starting to use more of the integrations of AgileCRM. For example, I'm going to start using MailGun thanks to Agile.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Agile CRM review by <span>Alvaro M.</span>
Alvaro M.

"Testing the free version"

What do you like best?

Agile CRM is very intuitive, provides a great User Experience through its simple web interface.

We were looking for a CRM solution for our StartUp (obviously we needed a not expensive solution) and found in Agile CRM the best option available. It has all we need for now in the free version.

We are still using the free version, because for now we are only three employees, but definitely we will buy the professional version when the size of our organization requires it.

The best features are the syncronization of contacts from GMail Contacts and LinkedIn, also the integration with our eMail (GMail) to be able to perform follow-up to all communications for each lead, deal and contact.

Also the easy setup, just in minutes we were working creating deals with each user created. It required no training.

What do you dislike?

We have found nothing to dislike, at least until today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give a try, it's very easy to setup and admin, it took less than half an hour to have our users created and starting to populate our contacts sincronyzing from Google and LinkedIn since day one.

The creation of deals with the default fields and stages of advance is ready to work.

Keeping track of the deals, managing the contacts (syncronizing them) and making follow up of the communications with each contact, for each deal.

Those features have reduced a lot of time of administrative tasks, allowing to focus on more valuable activities.

Agile CRM review by <span>Konstantin T.</span>
Konstantin T.

"Versatile, reliable and affordable CRM and marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Before I have started to use Agile CRM I have been through a very detailed research of the existing CRM solutions. Some of them seemed very good, but expensive, others were affordable, but were missing essential features. I needed something not too expensive, flexible, with easy implementation, not steep learning curve, offering integrations with multiple other software platforms and with good marketing tools as I am a marketing specialist.

When I first tested Agile CRM it seemed to cover all of the above – friendly interface, a lot of integrations supported, not too expensive, easy to implement in our existing ecosystem of software platforms – our own and third party solutions. Our programmers integrated it very fast into our web based telemedicine platform and it started to work from the day one. For the time being we are using the integration with Sendgrid and everything works fine.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing which I dislike too much, so that I will want to describe it here as a downside of Agile CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agile CRM is suitable for all types of companies - from small to very large, who need detailed segmentation of their users, rely heavily on e-mail communication and marketing, offer custom support and need their users history of interactions with the company, need to integrate their CRM and automated marketing solution to multiple other platforms and are concentrated on following KPIs in their marketing and customer support.

The features I use the most are the automated campaigns, which we use to measure the open rate, link clicks and also the actions following on our website. Based on the fulfillment of each step defined in the campaign we were able to segment very precisely our users with the excellent tagging system of Agile CRM, which supports unlimited options to describe and define your users. Based on this segmentation we were able later to decide how to proceed with every user based on his / her previous behavior.

The e-mail templates are quite nice and you don’t need any additional external platforms to perform professional marketing. If you are used to make your templates in Mailchimp it is very easy to transfer them here as usage of code is supported as well as custom fields.

The Web rules are also quite nice and efficient, the push notification as well.

The option to filter the users based on the tags, one has attributed to them is of great help to organize your users and the ability to export a filtered segment in csv gives you endless possibilities for further processing and data management.

The chronologic history of every user interactions with a company’s e-mail, website and support team gives real opportunity to know your users personally and offer them personalized services.

I highly recommend Agile CRM as a reliable and versatile CRM and marketing solution.

Agile CRM review by <span>Vilhelm K.</span>
Vilhelm K.

"Agilecrm offers a lot of bang for the buck"

What do you like best?

I like that I get access to a ton of relevant sales and marketing tools at a price I can afford being a small business. I have investigated a lot of CRM systems out there and to be honest a few of them I was really in love with, but I couldn't justify the price point. Agilecrm really does a lot more than just the basics and I can see myself growing with it as my needs for systemisation grows.

The support is pretty amazing when you consider the cost. They have been able to get to the root of my problems and solved the issues I have been facing. In these days of everything happening though e-mail it is really good to talk to a person and getting a solution right away.

What do you dislike?

The system offers so many features that I have not yet checked it all out in detail. I found a few things that I didn't like, but when I talked to the right person in the support staff it turned out that there was a solution at hand. The documentation and help on ei youtube could be better - but I must say that the support have been very willing to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and contact their support if you have problems.

I am needed to move from sending out a newsletter to really work with e-mail marketing and for that I need to store and segment my contacts intelligently. Additionally I need to store all the contact information in a central location so what I can capitalise on it.

Agile CRM review by <span>Dennis H.</span>
Dennis H.

"Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||"

What do you like best?

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

What do you dislike?

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.

Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the trial of enterprise and run a campaign internal to your company, so you can see what it does. Make sure to put the tracking code on your website as well so you can setup some web rules as well.

BOTTOM LINE:

Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Agile CRM review by <span>Jim H.</span>
Jim H.

"Exceeds my expectations"

What do you like best?

The complete integration of tools makes life very easy. It's a "next generation" CRM package that outpaces the likes of MS Dynamics, Salesforce and others. It incorporates the marketing automation tools I need to manage multiple campaigns as well as my inbound and outbound calling. I love this product. In fact, I'm recommending it to my clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some user interface issues that could be improved: setting up email templates can be a bit cumbersome; setting up forms could be better templated as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with all new implementations, one finds out that the steps to create automations or emails or forms requires several steps that force you to stop and go into different modules. But the navigation is easy and once you have an understanding of the location of functionalities, it very simple to use.

Integration with my website, marketing automation, email campaigns, email and phone communications with my clients.

Agile CRM review by <span>Deborah F.</span>
Deborah F.

"What a complete and user friendly CRM"

What do you like best?

After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile, this is the best word to describe. Is so easy to set up and very user-friendly. Just finished imported our Data from Zoho and all looks good. I have given up spending time in Zoho CRM that almost forces you to enroll in what I can only describe as a university course. Agile has some things that need improvement but the development team doesn't stop bringing out new features and tools and you can also post your development ideas into a Forum and this can be voted by other users, I have already something being developed using this tool. If you want something simple to use but also fool of cool features this is the system to go. I love the Chrome extension where you can add contacts on the go from any web page (including the great Linkedin fetch contact details feature). Looking forward to the new feature releases.

What do you dislike?

not much yet, so far so good.Help Desk database still being populated so you have to contact the Agile care team more often, but improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have already recommended Agile to other companies and they also decided that this a great CRM tool.

We needed to make sure our team would use the tool on a daily basis if is the system is hard to set up and use they won't stick to it. We are avoiding having excel lists where data ended up anywhere but in the CRM. Also tracking customers behaviors and activities. Having marketing campaigns being used as a rating score feature.

Agile CRM review by <span>Woody W.</span>
Woody W.

"Phenomenal Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this CRM is an all inclusive solution that takes care of everything from marketing and sales to business process automation! Absolutely love the integrated email marketing platform that makes it easy to keep in touch with leads and clients!

What do you dislike?

I would love to see the usability of the entire system simplified a little more than it is now. There are also a few things that need to be updated with the mobil app for ios. (I don't know about android) It always requires me to "log in" before I can see what is going on. Then when viewing deals, there is no way to view them in the same visual pipeline view that you get when logged in on my desktop.

We needed to gain insight and clarity into our sales pipeline. In addition to that we needed way to fully integrate our online marketing efforts into the CRM that gave us a full picture of how contacts are interacting with myself and the firm.

Agile CRM review by <span>Jonathan L.</span>
Jonathan L.

"Better than Salesforce - Perfect for Agencies"

What do you like best?

We were evaluating the typical CRM alternatives (Salesforce). For the price we could not get all the features that Agile CRM offers. We could get a very basic "try-a-baby-CRM" with Salesforce. With Agile CRM we got the hole deal and we love it.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface could be a bit more user friendly, perhaps more "Jira-like". It is adequate though and this is very subjective.

The Calendar UX could be a tad more user friendly (for example, displaying the current day in a different color and small things like that)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the Starter package, which costs only 9 bucks. You will get all the features you need and try experimenting with the Marketing Automation.

- Better Customer Journeys through Marketing Automation

- Efficient integration with 3rd Party apps due to well documented API

- Better Leads Scoring + Marketing Automatization = More efficient Sales Process

- Integrated our Digital Interfaces with our CRM. This is a huge plus.

Agile CRM review by <span>Bob - Balbir Singh S.</span>
Bob - Balbir Singh S.

"Full featured CRM"

What do you like best?

Contact Management : It has tags to categorize the contacts. This helps to filter them quickly and send mail to relevant contacts only. Workflow of the system is also good. It has advanced features as well, which one can use when the size of business increases, such as, text messaging campaigns, call recording, etc. Customer service is also great. I even talked to the support team on phone and they went extra mile to help us. I guess customer service is also important. Agile got that one too.

Also like their Dashboards which are customizable. One can choose own reports to see on the top. Drag and drop interface is good. Its all in One system which can cater to our need for long term.

Chrome Extension is also cool. I can see who opened the email and quickly add things. It will automatically add contacts in the CRM and send a report every day for the new contacts added. this saves data entry time. You can even search in the chrome extension which is very handy.

Daily report emails is also great feature.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like. Its great software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say try this CRM. It includes great features. As CRM helps you grow your business, its cost does not matter as long as you get benefit out of that. Agile will help you do that. It will help you meet your need for the long-term.

Contact Management, Mass Emailing and Campaign management

Agile CRM review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"Great Tool and awesome Support"

What do you like best?

We was probably testing every available CRM on the market for quite a long time.

The reason of chosing AgileCRM, is simple.

It combines everything we need to have.

A CRM, a Helpdesk with Ticketsystem, a Livechat and even a Marketing Module with campaign dripping feature.

Once you got to know the system and the way how it works, you are able to simply keep yourself updated to everything which is going on with your clients and prospects.

We also appreciate the quick help we always got from their support team.

Literally, we do feel very comfortable with it and can highly recommend it to everyone who is searching for a solution which is covering all aspects of it's business.

What do you dislike?

I have to admit, it was a bit of a learning process in order to get used to the way stuff is handled in AgileCRM.

However, you have to do this anyways with every CRM Solution.

We are able to handle all sales, support & marketing activities with AgileCRM.

The biggest benefit is indeed, that everything is in one tool.

On top of it, you can even add widgets for your accounting so everything can be done from within Agile.

Agile CRM review by <span>Pieter-Ben P.</span>
Pieter-Ben P.

"Awesome experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of use as well as the marketing automation. The way that Agile CRM displays the information is awesome so easy to use. The way the deal sheet is structured is also wonderful. It is easy to see what is going on as well as to add additional fields in the pipeline. This is important as you don't always have the same pipelines. Then the contact import function is a great addition and once I used Google Apps it was easy to import the contacts of all our previous clients. We managed one of our client functions with the marketing automation and this worked great. It was good to see who opened the mails and who did not. This made it easier to just contact the people that did not open the mails and find out why. This made it so easy. We are currently building a A/B test campaign. I am excited to see how this works and see the success of the different emails that we want to send out.

What do you dislike?

At this moment everything is working as what we require, but if there is anything that comes up I am sure Agile will address this quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you look at the ease of use vs the cost this the product to use

We had the need for sales visibility as well as to know which customers needs to be look after and when.

Agile CRM review by <span>Mark W.</span>
Mark W.

"Build a complete business automation system, without needing a PHD "

What do you like best?

AgileCRM is one complete platform that you can integrate ALL parts of the business sales funnel.

You don't need a PHD to design complicated system architecture and log in and out of 5 different programs to gain a holistic view of leads, lead conversions, sales and follow-up activities.

AgileCRM provides an intuitive campaign builder, that provides functionality of CRM system which cost 10x per month.

Agile is scalable and allows the initial investment in set-up time/effort and energy to be scaled up to the number of users that are needed to operate the business. So a start-up stage business can build systems, that can be used when the business grows to a large business.

What do you dislike?

There is not much not to like. Agile has a few minor bugs, which are on the development road-map, but that is a normal part of SaaS.

There was difficulties attaching documents to campaign emails, which was a requirement of the systems I was designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Use AgileCRM for your process design and testing of your processes because it is easy to implement and use, and cost effective. If your business grows too big for AgileCRM to handle, then made the decision to move to a new platform ..... however; this will not need happen soon.

I am designing an automation system to capture student enrollment information for a training and assessment organisation. The big challenge and significant time wasting task is following up student to provide appropriate ID and support documentations for the courses that they are enrolled.

AgileCRM allows us to contact the students easily, and improve course enrollments AND set manual tasks for students that need extra support. This allows a very small team to perform the work of a much larger organisation.

I had trialed several other CRM including Infusionsoft, MailChimp-Capsule and due to cost constraints, and ease of use - Agile was a stand-out option.

Agile CRM review by <span>Chawki J.</span>
Chawki J.

"Shocking experience"

What do you like best?

Nothing, Agile CRM don't allow me to use a paid plan because of My country

What do you dislike?

We are a Tunisian Based Campany, we work on agile CRM on free version from 2017. We decide with our business team to move to Paid Plan. I choose one and I proceed to payment, and system answer "Access denied" I make several attemp ... but it's the same answer ... I make a support Ticket ... and it's was a very big surprise, with a beautiful agile CRM feedback " we don't accept payment from Tunisia" and also " yes we can found a solution if you pay 02 years subscrpition". This is not fair and it's a RACISM

nothing

Agile CRM review by <span>Ulrik H.</span>
Ulrik H.

"Full featured, well integrated CRM with incredible support for start-ups"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the support they offer start-ups. Before you have enough revenue you can use Agile CRM as a full fledged CRM system without running into major hurdles. Other CRM systems force users over to a paid plan too early making it dangerous to start building your database there. The support is also fantastic as are the many useful integrations.

What do you dislike?

This is not an issue with Agile CRM but all CRM software I have come across: It is hard to have an integrated to-do list with emails. On that note, I know one can write emails from within Agile so maybe I could actually leave Googles user interface alltogether and do all my business from within Agile. That's how fulle featured this CRM suite is. And no I did not get any monetary compensation for writing this, I am just really happy with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Epsecially good for start-ups pre-revenue

I am able to launch a start-up and delay paying for the CRM until I have revenue that supports it.

Agile CRM review by <span>Coralie W.</span>
Coralie W.

"Outstanding Service"

What do you like best?

Customer support are fantastic, always answering questions rather than having to use a forum (like other CRMs). Product is easy to use, has drag and drop functions, updates regularly, nice dashboard layout, simple to import/export contacts, email automation and campaigns suit a beginner, integration of email, domain, social media etc is all doable - oh, and quite a few other fancy things that I have yet to discover.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Having used other CRMs - Agile is by far the easiest to use and logical for a beginner (like me)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use (beginner level to advance) CRM with drag and drop features, this CRM is really worth considering. Great tutorials and customer service support.

Email automation, landing pages, newsletter templates, contacting clients regularly with campaigns, syncing with my social media, reports and statistics, just to name a few!

Agile CRM review by <span>Kirill K.</span>
Kirill K.

"The first free CRM that makes me want to upgrade"

What do you like best?

This is the only free CRM that I have found that functions like a fully-paid and fully-featured package.

I like how the base CRM features are pretty much unlocked, and there is enough freedom to try out the additional features, without ever feeling like I need to risk money just to figure out if I need the intergrations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the settings and options do not seem intuitive, and I've had to look up how to implement simple features and options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are able to try the CRM side of things for free. However, this may not give you a full picture, as you will need to set up a full workflow and integration process before you get a full idea of what Agile CRM can do.

My business is very much now Agile CRM-focussed, and almost my entire workflow revolves around Agile CRM.

Agile CRM review by <span>Loic S.</span>
Loic S.

"Updated: major improvements "

What do you like best?

- Fast learning curve.

- Lot of Zapier triggers and actions

- Product growth, they add new features regularly and fix issues promptly.

- They learn from their mistake. It seems like their customer service is improving which is a great news. When I posted my original review I was seriously looking at migrating, I had to delay due to technical reasons. During that time it seems like they made some good changes to deliver a customer service more in adequation with the quality of the product.

What do you dislike?

- missing some customization option to change the look and feel of the app.

- A/B testing in campaigns is not practical.

- Reporting is pretty limited.

- deal management still needs some work but they have been getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agile is a great tool with a lot of potential. When I wrote my initial review we had a serious issue that has been handled very poorly by their entire customer service department.

Since then a lot of things have changed positively in their customer service department and we felt the difference.

We had a few technical issues but they get solved quickly so that is a plus. They also added features that I had requested which is very appreciated.

Agile allowed us to automatize workflows and marketing. We improved lead management and suppressed tedious task in our process so our staff can focus on more important matters.

Agile CRM review by <span>Colin B.</span>
Colin B.

"I had high hopes for AgileCRM"

What do you like best?

A good competent CRM with very some exciting marketing automation features. Easy pipeline management, quick and easy to send a simple email to a whole list or segment (by tags)

Massive range of Email marketing features. Fairly cheap to start with.

What do you dislike?

I wanted more than one deal pipeline but to get that one feature I needed to upgrade all my users from $15/m per user to $50 for all users! That's a massive leap for one little feature. I ended up compromising and sticking to the $15/user plan.

Scheduled call backs and call notes are set up weirdly and again i've had to compromise the way we work to workaround the CRM.

Its good that the system is constantly evolving and changing (daily!) but that means that any documentation or video guides soon go out of date. I've given up trying to read the weekly feature upgrades as i have to wade through 50 useless things to find one that may affect me. My life (and working day) is too short for that.

Some features just seem too hard to get at somehow unless you're a techy. Maybe it's just me being dumb. perhaps I'm not their ideal target customer, but as soon as their instructions include "go to GitHub and..." I just don't feel the love!.

I've been using it as a CRM for over a year but somehow not managed to leverage their more advanced email and web marketing features. A small business owner can only spend so much of my day figuring out my CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an existing sales process, define and sketch it out thoroughly, Then try out Agile to see if it fits. i wouldn't bother if you are not expert in tracking codes and making landing pages etc. I also wouldn't bother if you want multiple deal pipelines - its just too expensive. But if you know what you're doing with CRMs and marketing automation, and don't want to pay for such as infusionSoft etc, then maybe AgileCRM is for you.

To manage my existing client base, I needed a CRM for one or two sales people, with a graphical deal pipeline for both the sales process and the service delivery process. This would then be a firm base from which to launch email and other marketing campaigns. I haven't really managed to go beyond the core CRM functionality onto marketing automation. Lack of simple documentation and intuitive user experience.

Agile CRM review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Works great for small business"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to get up and running (had some trouble with the DKIM settings but that was resolved) and the CSV import is particularly simple as the mapping is done in software and does not require a new csv to be built before upload. The support has been great so far, needed to use the live chat twice to get the DKIM settings sorted and they were prompt and courteous. Once you get the marketing automation set up it does work properly and fine. Above all else for a small business the starter (or even the free) package is fully fit for purpose.

What do you dislike?

The marketing automation campaign set up is a little clunky and quite confusing (although they do offer training sessions). Having the features split between marketing and sales may work for some businesses but in a small business like ours it would be good to combine everything to have it just on one screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training program, things like the marketing automation can be hard to get your head around without some guidance in the right direction. Make sure you or your network administrator has access to the DNS files to implement the DKIM settings.

Mail merge automation, CRM contact holding, lead scoring and nurturing. Great to have everything in one web based package and we have also started using the iPhone app to manage leads and emails on the road.

Agile CRM review by Consultant

"Missing critical feature - Anonymous web visitor tracking"

What do you like best?

If we had moved forward with it, Agile CRM would have been priced affordably.

What do you dislike?

The most important feature we were looking for in a CRM was tracking web visitors and converting them to leads. These visitors are mostly anonymous. Agile CRM shows almost NO INFORMATION on anonymous / unknown visitors. We wasted a lot of time troubleshooting the javascript integration, only to find out that until visitor interacts with a pop-up, push notification or "web rule", they are considered "unknown" and won't show up in the Visitors section of the tool. This was a dealbreaker for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anonymous visitor tracking is important to you, I would look elsewhere. We're considering tools that focus just on visitor tracking, such as Leady and Lead Feeder.

We were trying to track web visitors and convert them to leads, but we were not able to do so.

Agile CRM review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Many features, all lacking"

What do you like best?

I love how jampacked AgileCRM is with features - it can really be everything you would want for your CRM. I used it to set up auto-responder drip email campaigns and found it to be adequate at contacting all of our users for our app's platform. There are many APIs which plug into AgileCRM and their customer service is above average.

What do you dislike?

A lot of things just seemed to be half-baked or poorly explained. The social platform was pretty underwhelming and the helpdesk feature had zero onboarding, so it was difficult to use. I'm not even sure if they kept the feature, I just remember being frustrated with it. They need to make it easier for app developers to tie their backin into the Agile platform. It took way too long for us to manage to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shell out the extra money for a more legit CRM.

We used Agile to reach out to our users with email campaigns.

Agile CRM review by <span>JR R.</span>
JR R.

"Agile CRM - Avoid"

What do you like best?

Clean User Interface. It is relatively easy to get up to speed with Agile and that was our main attraction. Entry level pricing is also reasonable, though its sales model design is klunky and does not meet our business model needs well.

What do you dislike?

The primary reason we chose Agile as that the email workflow automation seemed easy to implement. However, the workflows proved to be completely unreliable. Some leads would receive all emails in the workflow, while others would not. The bugs are completely random. Support was slow to respond and when they did, I was advised that it was a software problem that was unique to my subscription (huh?). I was then assured that the bug was fixed, which it was not.

In another instance, and email that was sent to an entire list of MQLs was delivered to only half and totally at random.

There are many, many problems with this software. It is unreliable and unstable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is unreliable. The email workflows failing to work properly have hurt our conversion rate and have cost us money and customers.

My company operates under a SaaS model. We sell financial planning software subscriptions to financial advisors and investment firms.

Agile CRM review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Best balance of features for the cost"

What do you like best?

Breadth of features for the cost. We've been using this product for about 6 months and the system provides a feature for every business challenge we are trying to solve.

What do you dislike?

Tag management is problematic. This solution relies heavily on utilizing tags for organization, but a non-admin user cannot see a list of available tags; they have to simply *guess* at what might match. Huge limitation. We also had to leverage Zapier for some other system integrations, but it wasn't a significant investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write down exactly what you expect from your CRM. Type of deal management, customer contact solutions, integration requirements, etc. Then build an chart to compare; this is what I did - compared Insightly, Zoho, SugarCRM, and others. AgileCRM came out on top, at a price that was much more affordable.

It's been an ongoing process for our company, but we inherited thousands of customers in an acquisition, so we've been working through an effort to capture those contacts and their ongoing activities. This also required integration with our ecommerce solution and helpdesk solution. We've started using it to track large deal opportunities, and we intended to expand that into sales lead generation and marketing with many of the features we've yet to leverage.

Agile CRM review by <span>Seth R.</span>
Seth R.

"Agile CRM Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of the interactive nodes you can use to engage customers. This feature by far is why I chose Agile CRM over competitors.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the the CRM does not allow for folks to unsubscribe to SMS campaigns, and is something that will require some human input for those that send an SMS with STOP, to take them off the list. If the system did this it would make the system a lot better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something to automate your marketing, this platform is the one to go with simply because it beats out the competition.

Keeping in touch with the customer regularly. Also planning our email sequence without having to think about when we sent the last email, the system just does this automatically.

Agile CRM review by <span>Benjamin R.</span>
Benjamin R.

"How is this free?!"

What do you like best?

- Full G-Suite integration (Calendar, Gmail). Probably the most important thing on our small team is to understand the daily schedules of each member. Agile allows everyone to use one platform to funnel their workload, their deals and minimize time spent jumping from program to program.

- Customizable landing pages - you may not understand the need right now, but our team had been using a 3rd party website for years to collect leads, customization and design were always a problem and as time moved on it began to appear more and more outdated. Agile allows the creation of customizable landing pages which allowed us to extend our brand to our online lead-generation site.

- Client Timelines - This feature helps us easily track when things are being done for specific clients rather than relying on handwritten notes - each email to a client is logged (even if you continue using your preferred email system) and can easily be reviewed using the basic client interface

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the "Powered by Agile" tag that appears on emails to clients, nor am I happy with the constant reminder to upgrade plans. I also would like a little more customization within deals to make it more specific to our business type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least one person on your team should be familiar with database set-up. This system is extremely flexible and can do a lot of things, but some know-how is required.

We have found that our time spent jumping between apps has hugely decreased. Having a one-stop system has allowed us to focus more on the business and less on the business management.

Agile CRM review by <span>Ken R.</span>
Ken R.

"After many trials and test our clear preference is AgileCRM"

What do you like best?

- Marketing Automation AND Sales Management in one

- Ability to configure flexibly without losing simplicity

- Rich intergation

- Plug ins

- Affordable

- very easy to use

- really really good support. This is something that stands out and several amongst us in our company have been surprised about it. We can approach them using their integrated chat which is very convenient. Responses are immediate and desire to help is always really high. To me, the support has been a major factor.

Also: agilecrm has a 'campaign builder' this is a workflow builder, a drag & drop interface by which you can design pretty much any process you would like to create. It is very powerful and easy to use. Once you have tried it out, you will quickly see that it becomes a 'swiss army knife' for your CRM needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It really has everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their support. Use the support of their partner network.

Also, spend a little moment early on to understand the campaign feature.

Our key decision making factors were

- Marketing automation and sales management in one

- affordable

- flexible

We have strong drip marketing results and Agile is part of our growth hacking success.

Agile CRM review by <span>Jack L.</span>
Jack L.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

It's so robust. And I'm not one for reading instructions... i'm terrible at christmas. I've been able to get in there and just figure it out. Mostly.

What do you dislike?

It's SO robust I know there's features I should be using that i'm not. But I plan to be using it for awhile so i hope to learn all I need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it'll do anything you want it to ... just be prepared to spend some time in the learning curve.

My email campaigns are going SOOOOO much smoother than they did with other "email" crm programs like MailChimp. I've been totally frustrated for YEARS and am now happy and comfortable with this one.

Agile CRM review by <span>Jez J.</span>
Jez J.

"Amazing, we finally have a CRM that everyone loves"

What do you like best?

Agile is really simple to use, as with all CRMs it is basically a big address book with the ability to add notes and track deals.

It does this really well, and if nothing else the ability to keep this data well organised, tagged and updated will be enough for some users.

Where it really shines is the marketing automation features, some other reviewers have criticised these features but I feel they are being unfair.

We have contemplated other MUCH more expensive platforms and Agile won on price and features, that you can have 10 users for free and a single marketing automation or campaign allows you to test the water.

To maximise the CRM you need to:

a. Add tracking to your website

b. Add tracking to your emails

c. Add a form to your website

Once you have done this it provides great usage data on what prospect is looking at your site.

I have never found a bug, and I use it a lot for my own use and my partners business and we recommend it to all our clients.

We previously trialled One Page CRM, Pipedrive, Highrise, Insightly, Salesforce and several other packages and this one is by far the best for our needs.

The email sending features replace MailChimp and the landing pages are really handy as well. It may not be as good as Mailchimp for certain actions but being integrated has its advantages.

It works straight out the box - some minor config is required but it doesn't take long.

It has an amazing browser extension that let's you add contacts direct from the search view of LinkedIn

Finally support is awesome - a number of times I have thought their was a bug but it was actually my error. The support quickly showed me screen shots on where I went wrong.

What do you dislike?

Not too much:

1. It doesn't interface with as many other applications as I would like it to.

2. Sending emails even on the paid plan has sent by agile in the footer.

3. You can't send more then 25 emails unless you set up a campaign, this is a pain but not enough of one to devalue the tool.

4. You can't add an attachment to a campaign, only a link or a picture. Again not a total deal breaker but a tad annoying.

5. Setting up an email template and editing a campaign feels a little clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think about it, set aside a few hours and try it out. Everyone we have recommend it to loves it!

Organising and managing clients, ex-clients, prospects, and all our leads.

It has allowed us to market to our existing clients and track clickthroughs from campaigns.

I would highly recommend you try it, as unlike a "leading" automation / CRM vendor who want a years fees upfront Agile is free for 10 users and a limited feature set.

We market better, we manage prospects better we have great visibility.

Agile CRM review by <span>Vincent L.</span>
Vincent L.

"Agile CRM enhances many touchpoints of your custumer journey"

What do you like best?

- All in one for Marketing, Sales and Services opérations

- Easy to connect with our CMS (Wordpress - Woocommerce)

- Many plugins available for telephony, chat, social

- Easy to set up for a non IT administrator

- Support team easy to reach and efficient

What do you dislike?

- Products Management is very basic : could be more integrated with the CMS Database

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for small and medium business.

- We built our marketing plans ith Agile CRM : welcome campaigns, follow-up campaigns : very usefull to automate SMS, call and emails outbounds

- Drag and drop interface to design Marketing Campains : no need to "play" with data

- Sales Management : each deals is followed and allows to monitore and forecast sales

Agile CRM review by <span>Vanessa R.</span>
Vanessa R.

"Great alternative to SalesForce"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the marketing campaign interface. We looked at SalesForce's product, which is similar, and it was going to cost thousands of dollars and a 3rd party to set it up. That was overwhelming. This is much easier to get up and running.

What do you dislike?

We are still implementing the software however at this time, I don't have any complaints. So far, it meets my expectations and I am happy with all of the features I have used so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all-in-one solution for tracking leads and marketing to them, I recommend this product.

We are able to get rid of Aweber and MailChimp and centralize our company CRM. The drip campaigns make past client follow-up much easier and consistent.

Agile CRM review by <span>Becki B.</span>
Becki B.

"Agile CRM is an all-in-one Platform that may be trying to do too much."

What do you like best?

Agile CRM has a variety of really strong features that allow you to easily add and manage all incoming contacts and leads. The feature I find most useful for our company would be the drag and drop campaign builder. When using the campaign builder, you can add a set of tasks and actions to automatically trigger based off an event or tag, and the campaigns can be very in depth, including the option to add emails, wait days, if/then statements and so much more!

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, Agile suffers a bit from feature bloat, which results in the software have a ton of features, but lots of quirks and bugs. It seems they spend so much time adding bells and whistles that they never improve on the core functionality of the software. At this point they've added email sending, helpdesk ticketing and other branch out parts, where they just may have been better off integrating with other systems and strengthening the core CRM. The system frequently times out when I am using it, the search option often gets hung up, and the connections between the compartments of the software and confusing and easy to mess up- just to name a few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When choosing Agile CRM, I would highly recommend talking to someone at the company for a demo and starting with a free trial. There is a lot of good about Agile CRM, including a variety of API integrations as well as a lot of useful features, however the sheer amount of options and add-ons can make the software tough to use. The support for Agile can also be challanging to work with, and I've find the vast majority of times I've needed help immediately, my options were to schedule a chat for some other time or submit an email that takes up to 24 hours to receive a response. The help videos also weren't that helpful for me, so there was a lot of trial and error. At one point, when creating a campaign, the system started sending the same email repeatedly to the same 20 clients, I couldn't find anyone to help and had to scrap my entire days work. There also are some odd quirks, like the cancel button on the email creation being more prominent than the send, and the system randomly closing my session and needing a verification code to log back in. The price is better than a lot of large CRMs though, so it may be worth getting to learn if you are on a budget.

Our company started using Agile to help keep track of and manage our incoming sales leads. We also needed a place where anyone in our company would be able to find all relevant notes and events related to current, existing, and past customers. Prior to Agile, this information was stored separately as spreadsheets and emails throughout the company. Agile has definitely helped organize that. We've also realized the power of the Twilio integration with Agile CRM, which has allowed us to make calls and track the out come, time and notes all through the system. Overall, we are more organized as a company and have maintained much higher customer standards as a result of this organization.

Agile CRM review by <span>Shivraj P.</span>
Shivraj P.

"Best and affordable CRM software "

What do you like best?

l love the customization that is available through Agile CRM. We have a variety of different teams using this CRM and we have been able to work with our dedicated support person to make sure that it is working exactly how we want it.

What do you dislike?

To achieve everything you want from this application you must study and learn to use it. it can be a challenge but it is not easy to use, you have to dedicate time but you can get very good results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is low cost and easy to use software for CRM services.

It is an applicable that can adapt to your requirements, that makes you any type of graph to see the performance of your collaborators and how marketing, billing, visit to customers, you can group information, very versatile.

Agile CRM review by <span>Doug H.</span>
Doug H.

"I use AgileCRM every day and recommend it to clients and friends"

What do you like best?

I like the Free Edition with 10 users and 1 Campaign as a no-barrier entry point. I like the user interface and especially the Tagging feature.

AgileCRM continues to add really useful features without jacking up the price. The Support Module is basic, but perfect for my client needs.

I love the integration of Marketing Automation and Sales and this is a key reason for my enthusiasm about AgileCRM.

What do you dislike?

The pricing jump from Free to Starter Edition is a bit too large if you have a micro-business with a few virtual assistants. I recommend making Starter Edition a 3-User license at the current pricing.

There are many features and not all are obvious to find and use.

The training videos are out of date and show an older user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that this is a low-cost CRM with most for the support from their team in India. They keep adding features and modules and improving the usability. They also keep improving the support.

Classic B2B marketing for lead generation and sales cycle management. I look forward to implementing the Support module for one client in the next month.

Agile CRM review by <span>Wil C.</span>
Wil C.

"AgileCRM - Powerful business management tool "

What do you like best?

The feature set of AgileCRM is comparable to heavyweight competitor products, but at a much better price-point.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are buried in multi-layer menus and not as intuitive to locate as they could be, such as web forms for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend AgileCRM to others looking for a feature rich CRM system that is constantly improving and developing, and has all of the features you'd associate with a world class CRM system.

The campaign automation is achieved through a drag and drop flowchart system, making the process simple to do and easy to understand. A campaign can be planned and deployed in a matter of minutes, and the feedback through charts and graphs make it easy to see the effectiveness once the campaign goes live.

Contact management integrates with social media accounts, allowing you to associate contacts to their Facebook, Twitter or Linked in profiles, giving you a live feed of posts or tweets.

AgileCRM also integrates with a full range of products, from e-commerce to to email and cms solutions. The online accounting software Xero integrates with AgileCRM, allowing us to pull in contact details when creating invoices, and other services such as click-to-call make integration with your web environment a breeze.

We purchased Agile to give us the ability to automate our marketing, from lead capture and web-form integration to email campaigns and contact management. Agile allows us to have all the information we need in a single product.

Agile CRM review by <span>Dan H.</span>
Dan H.

"Best CRM for it's value. Easy to use for beginners and highly customizable for advanced teams."

What do you like best?

The software integrates marketing and sales very easily, and users/admins can customize the workflow very easily. We've built an entire inside sale company on the back of AgileCRM.

What do you dislike?

The company is growing (not a con to them), and there are some growing pains due to resource issues. But, they are getting it right almost all of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a list of the top 10 most important things you need to do in your business. Don't get stuck with a platform that has a million features / integrations that you won't need/use. Instead, pick something that has everything that's critical, and figure out how to do it well.

Engaged Prospect is an inside sales organization helping over 10 small and midsize businesses market and sell their products/services. We've probably used 8-12 CRMs in the past, and have found that AgileCRM is the best for customizing our sales process, allowing our sales reps to make more phone calls, send more relevant and customized marketing materials and have more conversations than any other inside sales person/team could. We couldn't do it without AgileCRM.

Agile CRM review by <span>Joff C.</span>
Joff C.

"Affordable and scalable solution for small business owners"

What do you like best?

Agile CRM provides a robust set of features, including what you would expect from a CRM such as contact management, sales pipeline and integrations with a wide range of services.

What really stands Agile CRM out from the crowd is the marketing automation. Being able to trigger campaigns based on customer interaction with your marketing channels is an absolute winner. Once a contact is in Agile CRM I can see when they are back on my website and engage with a customer directly to help lead to a conversion.

The ability to automate the ongoing engagement with customers is priceless, and being able to provide customers with a calendar schedule to book appointments is great.

What do you dislike?

The landing page builder / web rules (popups) builder is still a little clunky and doesn't give you the easiest interface to design landing pages or modals. The form builder is a little basic too and could do with being more thought through.

I also hate iFrames but that's the only mechanism for embedding my calendar on my website for clients to book appointments. I am hoping to see more control for the styling of the embedded calendar, either through the CRM or offering true integration rather than embedding this feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great low-cost product for any business owner needing to get a robust CRM without complicated setup or management. A little HTML goes a long way in designing some of the marketing elements but it's overall a winner!

I use Agile CRM to help manage ongoing marketing communications and to drive conversions to my sales funnel. By scoring leads and segmenting users based on behaviours I am able to create highly targeted personalised email campaigns.

Agile CRM review by <span>Paul I.</span>
Paul I.

"Amazing set of features for small amount of investment"

What do you like best?

There are so many features available for a cost effective price. Marketing automation is incredible value - it has the same type of features as systems like Infusionsoft but without the huge price tag. Managing opportunities in a Kanban method using the Deals board is really intuitive. It also integrates with your mail so you can see the emails between you and your contact, and your calendar so people can make appointments and see your availability.

What do you dislike?

The landing page feature is a great idea, but there are some bugs in its functionality. For example, if you use a domain alias it won't pick this up - you need to use the primary alias.

You can't make that many adjustments, so address fields are a problem - there just aren't enough fields for the UK address system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are able to adapt your business processes to fit functionality then Agile CRM will likely work for you.

I run a very small business but need to use a CRM system to manage my customer relationships and sales. It gives me the functionality I need at a price that's right.

Agile CRM review by <span>Mark L.</span>
Mark L.

"AgileCRM - Best CRM for us"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity, yet the software is packed full of features. It's been one of the best pieces of software we've worked with. We use it on a daily basis for customer management, marketing and order management. The software allows us to keep track of customer orders in a way we've not been able to do before. The marketing aspect of the software has worked so well business has increased almost 40% since we started using it. The tagging of clients and customer management has helped us keep an eye on what our customers are doing and allows us to market specifically to their needs.

What do you dislike?

We had plenty of questions in the beginning but everything was sorted by Technical Support so no cons to speak of. There have been a few changes to the look and operation of Agile CRM as it has developed, some good, some not so good and the company was very pro-active and took notice of those things that people were not happy with and changed them back or altered them in a way to suit the majority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Agile CRM -

We use Agile CRM for keeping track of all our clients, We service artists and professional photographers and the system allows us an increased marketing potential and better communication between customers and staff. The staff love using it because it's easy to understand and it helps them get the work done in a timely fashion which keep our customers happy as well.

Agile CRM review by <span>William A.</span>
William A.

"Solid CRM with a helpful team expanding features"

What do you like best?

Easy team to work with. Nice robust system with features growing all the time. The support team replies back in very reasonable periods of time. Sometimes the same day. They have a suggestion box area where we can post suggestions as well as vote on suggestions posted by other users.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have email to/from the system so its all stored there instead of in a separate program. I would like to have a phone number to call for support and not just submit tickets. I would like the notes that are listed per deal to be listed in full on the primary "notes" tab. This way we can see an easy history, yet when we go into a deal specifically. Only the notes related to that deal show up in that given area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come on board. They are constantly improving and listen to their user suggestions.

managing client relationships. email automation. campaign management. Tracking to do lists and reminders for accounts. Staying on top of deals. Sales forecasting. Easily able to review pending and proposed deals. Ability to keep notes central per deal for great organization.

Agile CRM review by <span>Roald V.</span>
Roald V.

"Agile CRM opens a lot of opportunities"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can work with the software is really great. In a few clicks you will have a first campaign. Agile shows the potential with great examples / templates that you directly can use.

Agile already connects with a lot of other applications and that is great! And if that is not enough they have a great API in different languages, you can eat your heart out .

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, not all the functionality is equally consistent. Example: A mail template that you create with the editor you can not easily edit again in the campaign. The editor in the campaign is more limited (still good though)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look good at the capabilities of Agile CRM en compare them with other solutions. in my experience Agile has the same possibilities and has a great API with a lot of services already connected.

- Website automation (automated follow up downloads or other forms)

- Connected a webshop

- Runs a complete Content marketing strategy.

- PR and followup for events

Agile CRM review by <span>Nimesh S.</span>
Nimesh S.

"Using Agile to total Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Agile CRM is really great software for marketers who want to leverage marketing automation system for business. Agile gives a perfect system that helps you to track user activity and trigger automation in a very simplified manner. The usability of the product is really excellent once you're familiar with it.

Agile give you very clean details including, web history, location, IP etc which helps you to segment and track user behaviour in advance manner.

What do you dislike?

For the new user, it's a bit difficult to understand functionality. Another thing is it little more expensive. You get only 5000 branded emails for paid and free account. The User interface is basic. Dashboard has very limited customization option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For marketing automation, Agile is the best fit. Free user account is also pretty helpful for small business user as it give really good functionality in terms of quality.

The biggest advantage that Agile give is simplified Marketing Automation. All you need to do is set up trigger and emails.

Very easy to set up campaigns, triggers and automation.

Data segmentation is awesome.

Reports generation is good.

Agile CRM review by <span>Chik Q.</span>
Chik Q.

"Want to love this CRM, but still learning."

What do you like best?

I like that there is a lot of functionality that you would have to pay 10x more for in other apps or combining apps together.

The beta mobile app is okay and does what I need.

They are always improving the app and releasing new features which are great.

The overall UI is pretty good and I can find my way around quite easily most of the time.

What do you dislike?

Similar to how other users responded. I find the email templates clunky and the need to manually add the unsubscribe link.

The campaign builder seems antiquated compared to two other major email automation platforms. This is where I'm struggling to decide on which platform to implement my automated campaigns on.

These two points above are probably my biggest pain point with the system right now.

Lastly, I do wish it was integrated more with other applications instead of having to use Zapier.

I'm simply trying to keep track of leads and customers in one place., I still don't have this system down.

Biggest need is a customer communication tool and working that out as well.

Agile CRM review by <span>Pete J.</span>
Pete J.

"Great functionality and great support"

What do you like best?

Really impressed with the level of functionality for the price. The drag and drop for creating campaigns makes creation and management really easy. I looked at several other platforms taht are targeted for SMEs and they are all way more expesive.

I've found the chat support to be really helpful and knowledgeable when I get stuck. If they can't solve the issue straight away they are very responsive about providing a full email response.

What do you dislike?

Some of the form design stuff takes a little while to get your head around.

A single CRM for all my business contacts and communications. Also gives me an easy way to run email and nurture campaigns for my client/prospects.

Agile CRM review by <span>Justin H.</span>
Justin H.

"Great CRM, Marketing Automation, and all the tools you need to run a business"

What do you like best?

It has everything you could possibly need. You get email tracking, email templates, web tracking, push notifications, a robust CRM, marketing automation and a whole lot more for a minimal cost.

I have seen others complain, but I am not sure they have compared other marketing automation CRM's out there. For the price and features this is a no brainer. I have been with them for 2 years and at times things are clunky, but they always get fixed or come out with a new feature. You would need 10 different tools with 10 different companies for everything they offer.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot. I would like a universal unsubscribe, but that is it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and really use it. Then compare what they offer to other CRM's and marketing automation software.

Automation of all my emails and the emails come directly from me so they are not in the "Promotions" tab like most other email marketing companies. I have been able to drop 10 other tools I was paying for to use just one and have it all tracked.

Again for the price you just cannot beat this CRM.

Agile CRM review by <span>Suji U.</span>
Suji U.

"Outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

Agile's support option for customers who are simply trialing the product without paying is fantastic. In the free version, you can trial one campaign and create landing pages. That's a lot more than what some other free versions out there offer. As a start-up company, the low entry fees are very attractive and gives me the opportunity to keep using and testing it with a relatively small investment of $120 per annum.

What do you dislike?

I find the email templates a bit clunky. Also having to manually add the 'unsubscribe' link to emails each time without being able to add it to a template is not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agile is great if you are a small start-up on a tight budget, who wants to have a customer database tracking system, landing pages and run simple campaigns.

I am able to start automating my marketing, which will save me time and the boredom of doing repetitive tasks. Also having all my contacts in one place and being able to track engagement will help me understand my customers better.

Agile CRM review by <span>Laura G.</span>
Laura G.

"Agile Review"

What do you like best?

As a general coment, the tool is robust and inclusive and we have not use all the features.

What do you dislike?

Agile had been a very complete tool for our company, but we had experienced a lot of inconveniences with the users , meaning, we has looked for them but never showed up, but when added through another method then it works or vice versa. We reported many times and still we continue with the same issues, since it gets fixed but then it comes back after a few days. Also we have not been able to import a list of leads that we had with our previous CRM , this list definitely did not got uploaded and we lost important info It would be of great help and an excellent tool if the clients could migrate/importa lists from other CRMs without losing info, since clients and the follow ups are very important in every company ​

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thats a good tool but, if you are considering migrate from a different tool to Agile please make sure that you old lead are not going to be lost.

We can not ever upload our old leads list

Agile CRM review by <span>Martino S.</span>
Martino S.

"Agile is good but always disappoints me in some or other way"

What do you like best?

The interface is good and clear.

It took me a very short amount of time to understand all its features.

The price is very affordable and that was one of the main reason I gave it a try.

What do you dislike?

I like Agile, but there's always some issues that arise that make no sense and make me like it less and less overtime.

If you write an email to multiple contacts you can't add an attachment, which is no good. I found an alternative to this by uploading my files to media fire and pasting the link to it to my contacts.

I upgraded to a better package recently and I have my campaigns limited to 10 with a max of 5,000 emails. These limitations are pretty cheeky I would say and really make me want to find a different platform.

Emails don't get saved as you are writing. I have not tried any other CRM and don't know if any of those out there do it, but I have lost what I was writing few times and had to re-write it from scratch.

There's limitation to selecting 25 contacts when writing an email. If you want to email 26 or more this gotta be done as a campaign. This I truly don't like and find it a useless limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get out as much as you can out of the trial and try it out for few months to see if it's right for you. As a starter I think it's very good though.

I'm reaching my contacts in a more organised way.

I can keep track of what my contacts are enquiring about and their history.

My marketing strategy flows smoothly with automated emails.

Agile CRM review by <span>Tyler J H.</span>
Tyler J H.

"It's been really fun to work with to stay organized and on-top of the follow-up!"

What do you like best?

First, I want to thank you for providing such an easy-to-use platform. There are so many benefits and features. Our team really benefits from the Tasks feature so that we can keep up with our prospects as well as customers to keep them coming back to order again and again.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem like the social integration is really clear and easy for us to understand or work with. Also, we've had issues with other integrations such as ZenDesk and eCommerce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for teams - especially sales teams - who want to keep track of their prospects (quantify their leads) and integrate with other systems to continue following up with customers and prospects.

The fact that we can create notes for each prospect or customer is also very helpful to keep track of what they have shared with us so we can be smarter about how we communicate with them.

We also love the email integration to be able to review look back at the email history. These are just a few of the awesome features we are truly benefiting from.

Not to mention how fun the platform is and what it's done to keep us organized with our sales and follow ups. The fortune is in the follow -up!

Agile CRM review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Agile CRM"

What do you like best?

I love how organized and professional my crm is. I can make calls, keep track of my deals, see who's viewed my emails, and run a bunch of reports.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I do not like about this system

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are needing a CRM system with easy use that has marketing capabilities this is the perfect product. It's not only easy to use, but the price is by far the best out there. You can literally use your CRM for everything you need in your business including using a calendar, creating landing pages, sending automated emails, etc.

I am able to keep detailed notes on all my clients, I am able to syn all my contacts in my crm to my phone so that I know exactly who is calling me. This is seriously the best system I have ever used and I have used a lot!

Agile CRM review by <span>Craig H.</span>
Craig H.

"The best value for money all in one CRM"

What do you like best?

Agile CRM is the most feature complete CRM out there. Combine that with the per month cost and you have the best value for money CRM around.

Calendar/booking feature, email campaigns with branching logic, integration with website inquiry forms, so many features!

What do you dislike?

Having restrictions on the number of campaigns etc. (even on higher plans) is a little restrictive. Would like to see an unlimited plan. Not sure if this is still in place but there was also a compulsory minimum email fee per month which seemed like it could've been added into the monthly cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial and make sure you try out all the features as there are lots of them!

We use the email campaign automation tool regularly. It's great to be able to send out a campaign, follow up with campaign members automatically and fork into different responses based on their actions. It automates are marketing effort.

Agile CRM review by <span>Patrick B.</span>
Patrick B.

"Excellent, cost effective solution for small businesses."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to pull contact communications from multiple sources (email, social, etc.). I enjoy the simple, yet powerful interface. I also like how it integrates seamlessly to GMail; we are able to quickly add, from GMail, contact information into AgileCRM.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it handles email and social alerts. I would like AgileCRM to be able to operate almost as an email client; allowing us to see all incoming customer/prospect emails in one location (I submitted this as a feature request some time ago). I also do not like the fact that AgileCRM will "lose" emails if they are deleted from my email client; it should be able to preserve past emails whether they were deleted from GMail or not. Alerts are top priority...email, social, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agile is a very effective CRM system for small business. You, and your team, can quickly access your customer/prospect information. It has a very user-friendly interface and can connect to several social media applications; so you can quickly drill into additional details about your prospects. So, signup...the more users on the system, the more robust the system will become!

I am gathering data from many sources and building data business models for higher education and printers/publishers. The data I am gathering is allowing me to build a robust consultancy site that, at some time in the near future, will go live.

Agile CRM review by <span>Bart T.</span>
Bart T.

"A CRM that fits small businesses well"

What do you like best?

The email marketing automation feature, tagging contacts and linking it to the email client to makes tasks and notes for follow-ups

What do you dislike?

The lack of feature to send email attachments to groups of contacts

How difficult it is to link Google Analytics with Agile to pull data, they should automate this linking process

The calendaring for events and follow-ups are separate, maybe combine the two?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you need before you take the step of ordering, I suggest a trial to scope out the features.

Keeping track of customers and following up with them, sending out newsletters, seeing engagement unlike before. Knowing what RFPs are out there and in which stage of the sales pipeline they are.

Agile CRM review by <span>Scott N.</span>
Scott N.

"I found a CRM on Steroids!"

What do you like best?

I like the way it tracks the visitor from the start of their browsing and then takes leads directly from my website. The persons tracked information is then married with their IP / cookies and I keep an eye on where they went and when!

What do you dislike?

The default Form code is a little bit bloated - but using their plugins works a treat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try - their support team is only too happy to help implement it. Look carefully at the functions you get on the different plan levels - there is some great stuff there!

Its a reliable place for my leads to go into and I can keep track of client conversations.

Agile CRM review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"user friendly CRM"

What do you like best?

is super easy to keep control of appointment, calls and task for costumer and if you want to run a call log to see how your week looks is perfect.

it may use user friend but they not longer in my good side list

What do you dislike?

doesn't have monthly payments is only annually, it would make it easier for monthly payments in case you want to try a more expensive option.

they limited the use you can have and they make very difficult to speak with them and the manager act like he want to help but he is not even trying he just annoying because you are telling him that he is wrong

Recommendations to others considering the product

to work on there costumer services, they have all the tools to be the best

have a control on our sales team when they say they call and we can verify and see what they actually did.

they need to work on helping their clients what they charge is crazy and when you ask for option they have none

Agile CRM review by <span>Joanne B.</span>
Joanne B.

"Great CRM!"

What do you like best?

I've been using AgileCRM for over a year now and I really, really, really like it! In so many ways it is far more user-friendly than the CRM's I've used in the past, but they all cost A LOT of money, and my service with AgileCRM is free. How often does that happen? Way cheaper AND better! It also has a built in calendaring function which is incredibly smooth and which I use all the time.

What do you dislike?

Some of the elements are still a bit over my head, but when I get stuck the Customer Support is fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a small business, I don't see why there's any reason to use another CRM. This one is better and cheaper.

I have a tiny, beginner business and it solves all my admin issues. As the business grows, I'll be able to grow for years with AgileCRM.

Agile CRM review by <span>Olivier K.</span>
Olivier K.

"A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !"

What do you like best?

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside for, roughly, $100 a year ! Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, everything is fine with the system, you have tutorial, it's really easy to understand and in case you need support you can open a ticket, answers are always fast and employees very friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously, to start with and to develop Agile CRM is one of the best solution in the market. The first account is free but already really powerful in terms of sales and marketing automation

Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.

Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Agile CRM review by <span>Megan R.</span>
Megan R.

"Great & Flexible for SMB"

What do you like best?

Integrations with Paypal, stripe and built-in forms and email automation. I love tagging contacts and adding them to an automated campaign and being able to rate that contact based on them opening or clicking plus seeing in real time when contact opens or clicks on a link.

What do you dislike?

Creating email templates is kinda clunky especially if you like to add lots of images. Not a fan of the landing page software so I kept my own but I would love it if it was easier to do so I can eliminate my need for a separate platform. Not a huge fan of the reporting, they are hard to read. Mailchimp has ones that are much prettier.

No social integration with Facebook but I can live w/o that feature for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for SMB, very flexible and with the tagging feature, you can segment your contacts in many buckets. I am using the built-in forms on different landing page software for lead capture and then auto tagging those leads into automated campaigns. It's a beautiful flow and works great.

Would love improvements to the dashboard and reporting functions but they are useable at this point.

After testing a number of platforms including Nutshell, Zoho, Hatchbuck, Autopilot HQ, Sugar CRM, AgileCRM is the best suited to my needs and the customer support has been top shelf. I had initial integration questions and my rep Patrick was easy to reach, always called me back & solved my issues quickly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

CRM + email automation + invoice tracking to specific clients .I have saved time in monitoring my contacts and integrates with zapier to

Agile CRM review by <span>Jeff B.</span>
Jeff B.

"CRM that automates your marketing"

What do you like best?

AgileCRM has a very comprehensive marketing automation solution that allows you to mindmap your workflow. This helps you identify the holes in your campaigns and modify. They also allow you to look at activity down to the individual user activities.

I also like the new feature that allows you a peak into anonymous user activities.

They have now segmented their platform into Sales (CRM), Marketing (automation) and Services (customer service)

This allows you to have each department focus on their role in the overall marketing mix.

What do you dislike?

The newsletter scheduling is a bit complex compared to others. Also the scheduling feature can be hit or miss with reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having looking at tying AgileCRM into your entire company sales and marketing process to get the best results. Integrate the marketing automation, CRM, telephony, and analytics with current company procedures and solutions so that it can be an engine to drive campaigns and give the whole picture to all teams involved.

With this tool I centralize the marketing automation process and tie it into sales information for the sales team. The CRM helps me to look at the funnel from marketing and promotion to the closing of the sale. Also i have a better view of my digital channel impact when properly configured with analytics.

Agile CRM review by Administrator

"Agile CRM it is agile, and it is all in one CRM!"

What do you like best?

The automations are amaizing, the agility / flexibility - it can adapt so easily and nicely to your business context, the integrations are life saver as none CRM can offer the maximum on its own. I personaly liked also very much the fact that I could have the free version for as long as it is required, and not just for a month as most CRMs. Usually much more than one month is required to decide if the CRM is the right for you. The price is extreamly good, especially if you consider other competitor products and the provided funtionality and automations.

What do you dislike?

The support I received during my free plan although it was good, it could jave been better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Everything is in one place, easy to manage and get alerts when required. I save a lot of time and money while I deliver prifessional services.

Agile CRM review by <span>Quincy L.</span>
Quincy L.

"Truly Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Speed, User Interface, Integrations, Landing Pages, HTML email templates similar to Mail Chimp, Marketing / Workflow Automation, Simplistic yet extremely robust. 10% the price of other software with fewer features.

What do you dislike?

That it took me weeks to find! I seriously searched for an all-in-one CRM and business management solution. Not hours, or days... weeks. Once I finally did, I bought a subscription same-day. Been loving it ever since!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a reason you're still looking for a CRM and now reading my review. I'm telling you, I spent a very long time looking for this solution. Especially if you consider the other startups I've been/am involved with. This software is golden. Their support is extremely responsive. They seem to be forever enhancing the software, too.

Communication and information centralization.

Everything is lost in emails. Hard to keep track of every little thing that needs to happen, especially as I'm acquiring more clients. More and more was falling through the cracks.

As a young company, I needed to upgrade my public image to attract even larger clients. Agile CRM has built-in so many features that I don't need to keep paying for separate services to maintain professionalism. Super easy to build a new landing page and point it to a new sub-domain (super easy to do using domains.google.com ) ... Don't even have to for web hosting at this point.

By having nice looking HTML templates, I can state information in a very non-confrontational way. I can represent information in a standardized format with images, rather than allowing for misinterpretation. This is becoming a huge time saver, and severe public image enhancement.

The landing pages are snappy and easy to build. They have built in little pop-ups to try help capture a site visitors email address, to then assign them to an email campaign or flag for follow-up.

I love how it integrates with my Quickbooks Online account, and more importantly, Gmail! ...Their Chrome extension is crucial! Incredibly easy to stay on top of things, add new tasks, and insert premade email templates on the fly! ...You can customize the text and links in the email before sending off, of course.

Agile CRM review by <span>Gabriel B.</span>
Gabriel B.

"An easy to use all-in-one"

What do you like best?

I spent a lot of time searching for a good marketing automation tool. The majority of tools I came across were either very expensive or didn't have all the funcionality I needed. I loved Agile because, besides being affordable, I can manage everything from there: from e-mail automation to lead managament to landing pages. I like the interface and the user experience. I was able to create my account and set everything up with no pain.

What do you dislike?

So far, I'm pretty happy with the tool. It is definitely better than most of its competitors.

I'm able to automate my leads nurturing and review their progress into the sales funnel. Agile also have a tracking code installed on my website, so I can see when and which pages are visited by my prospects, which provides me with a better insight on how interested they might be in my services. It's pretty cool.

Agile CRM review by <span>Sveinbjörn S.</span>
Sveinbjörn S.

"Agile CRM is fantastic"

What do you like best?

Agile is very nice and has great setup. It is easy to integrate with other programs and works very well for auto mail, contact info I would easily recommend agile CRM for smaller businesses and those just starting out in business, they have great support team how are very willing to help with anything and quick to reply. If you are using clickfunnels or godaddy agile is very good to use with them and easy to integrate into both platforms. So I don't know what else to say but to have a nice day and good luck and fortune!!!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I can say about disliking agile because they have bin great for me. I tried some others which I did not like so I went with agile CRM. I like everything so far and they don't fail me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support, easy to use and fantastic setup

I use them for my marketing to auto respond emails and email marketing to my contact list before and after events, keeping contact info.

Agile CRM review by <span>Sean C.</span>
Sean C.

"Pound for Pound One of the Best CRMs "

What do you like best?

Set up is quick and easy. Big fan of the template email and the amount of time Our company can save. Tracking is superb for our website. Integrates nicely with other software we are currently using making my day a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Almost feel like there are too many features that we may never use then alll. No major issues and their support was helpful for the small things we ran into. Very good support for an inexpensive CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t hesitate to contact their support they were great from set up onwards.

Being able to manage sales, marketing, and support in one location has been a big change. Agile takes care of what we need and saves money by allowing us to get rid of other wasteful software.

Agile CRM review by <span>Koos V.</span>
Koos V.

"Great service and tutorials"

What do you like best?

Agile is the best CRM I've used. The tutorials to get started and their prompt support are very good. This company is constantly updating and adding different features which make this product even better.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have 2 user logins for the same pricing package. I have an IT person who help me setting up campaigns, but only one person can be logged in at the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business and looking for a cost-effective way to manage your information, try Agile.

We were looking for a product to streamline our client emails and communications. Agile is the CRM that does it all above expectations.

Agile CRM review by <span>Rohit P.</span>
Rohit P.

"Awesome All-in-one experience "

What do you like best?

Agile CRM is the only platform which helps people like me with growing businesses set up the CRM.

I am able to make calls, record them and also auto responds using emails, push notifications and even offer deals to my customers. All my Sales, service and marketing activities are under one roof and I get a complete picture of a customer - when he initiated the engagement with the website, what all activities lead to a sale and also support him after becoming a customer.

The best feature I like is their easy to use landing page and email builders to create campaigns in a jiffy!

Also setting up my RingCentral account in the tool was so simple and even making calls was a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The limit of 5000 free emails per plan, but they have an upgrade package which is very very low as compared with others. Want more emails to be given free :P.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an economical Sales, Marketing and Service product, Agile CRM is the one! I have recommended to many clients who wanted to automate sales and marketing.

Sales calling, customer tracking, service requests and complete communication with the clients. I am able to schedule my emails and set up campaigns to customers based on specific criteria.

Tags help in the easy filtering of contacts anytime, saving on loads of time.

We can create custom tags and update the contacts, it is like plain clay, which can be molded whatever way you want it to be.

Email creation was too expensive when outsourced to an agency, I am saving a lot by using the drag and drop email editor and also the landing page builder which also is a simple drag and drop interface.

Analytics: This is one feature which helps me to analyze my campaigns performance and take informed decisions to improve the conversions.

Agile CRM review by <span>Pedro S.</span>
Pedro S.

"Best-Kept CRM Secret. For Now."

What do you like best?

Super easy, intuitive to get started and continue using. A very complete solution and quite affordable. I like very much that the interface is based on new technology. It updates quickly and does not require additional clicks to save every new input.

What do you dislike?

Some integrations are not straight-forward, like the Skype integration. I could not get it to work. But I was able to integrate it to my Android phone with the CRM app which is better for making calls, and that is what I was really trying to accomplish. So it worked out better that I can make calls without using Skype because I get to save more money.

The scheduling functionality is great but it would be awesome if they could integrate Gotomeeting with it. Just like Calendly does where it creates the gotomeeting session automatically and sends out the details in the notifications. I wouldn't be surprised if they create this soon in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I honestly feel it's very tough to come up with another CRM that can compete with Agile, and I have used a lot of them.

I love telling friends about this product because of its great features and the support. I rarely come across a product of this quality.

Ability to conduct outbound calling campaigns with a very smooth way of registering actions and reporting on activities to keep track of productivity.

I get a very complete CRM solution with Agile and they have so many integrations that I can see using down the road.

Agile CRM review by <span>Emilio F.</span>
Emilio F.

"Efficient and straight forward to use"

What do you like best?

Agile is a quick & easy CRM to get started on. The onboarding doesn’t have a long learning curve. It is very good for beginners. Businesses will benefit from using this straight forward & user-friendly CRM. The CRM is clear and concise for the tasks in which we use it for. Importing contacts is simple and easy to do. The email templates are also perfect for business strategy. The customer support team are fast in their responses to any queries that we have had. Overall, Agile has proved to be an ideal investment for taking our company forward.

What do you dislike?

The email templates are more or less perfect for our business however more room for content could be an improvement.

Also, the options for canned responses could be more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great CRM program that is simple yet effective in its actions. For our company, using a CRM is a brand new experience for our business strategies and Agile CRM has provided us with the service that we require in a positive way.

The CRM is perfect for sending mass newsletters and promotions regarding our new products that we develop and release throughout the course of the year.

The email template designer is very useful & simple to use with its drag & drop features and provides our business with the service we require to create effective emails.

Agile CRM review by <span>Ira J.</span>
Ira J.

"CRM one-in-all!!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is all-in-one. I stopped mailchimp, optinmonster and my online scheduling since Agile covers all my needs. I now only use agile CRM and it works perfect & gets all my work completed by a single platform. Their support is also very good & they called my if I need help if I just let them know. Very good customer-service.It is very good for beginners and businesses that require a all in one platform that is not complex.

What do you dislike?

Since I am from Netherlands & English is not so good so it is difficult to understand everything even when they are trying to help me in English. It would be great if they do support in other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It is easy to use and very complete. The support is very good and they help u quickly.

I needed a software that will automate all my email marketing needs, help me with sales & Agile helps me to it well. Additionally it gives me service automation to help support my customers.

Agile CRM review by <span>Francois D.</span>
Francois D.

"Very good experience overall"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and manage,

API

Great email editor

Marketing campaign editor

Customer service is super reactive and happy to help

What do you dislike?

My only suggestion would be to allow the user to chose the unique key (by default email but in our case it's always been a bit tricky)

Not even cons but "nice to have" : duplication of marketing campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before spending a fortune on some of the well known CRMs, check Agile. It probably does everything you need, and far more, and will make you save a lot of money....

With Agile, I manage: our 100k users, all our email marketing, the activity of both sales and support team, the reporting in just a few clicks. Loving it!

Agile CRM review by <span>Lucas S.</span>
Lucas S.

"AgileCRM the ultimate all in one!"

What do you like best?

I have been using AgileCRM for more than a year. I have benefited from the improvements and growth. Like all CRM platforms, if you apply yourself to it, the features are amazing. I run multiple businesses and I could not do it without Agile. The team do get back to you and the potential and value of this platform is exceptional. I do recommend Agile CRM and a complete sales, marketing and now service platform!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike now, the improvements in the presentation of the different areas Sales, Marketing and Service have taken away some guess work in using the #forms for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was recommended to use Agile in response to finding Infusionsoft very confusing. I had spent a fortune of other programs and had had enough! Onboarding with Agile is a pleasant experience and the videos are improving. Please just explore all the features, set up some sequences and enjoy! Spend time to make campaigns engaging so we all don't suffer from spam markdowns.

Take advantage of the rich apps and plugins AgilCRM has right out of the box.

I run multiple time zones, and multiple products, the all in one nature of the AgileCRM platform has made a truly measurable lift in my sales.

Agile CRM review by <span>Richard I.</span>
Richard I.

"Very well executed product!"

What do you like best?

I evaluated the 10 most popular CRMs before stumbling upon AgileCRM; this CRM was a quick big hit for the simple reason their FREE tier gave me room to really explore the product. I upgraded within a couple weeks once I realized this product does everything I want it do with ease and at a great price point.

What do I like best? For one, navigation is a breeze (very intuitive), it's flexible and does everything I want a CRM to do, including email tracking and tracking them to our website. It integrates well with other cloud-based tools and while I haven't needed support they've certainly reached out a few times to be sure I haven't had any issues. I really love how it tracks our relationships!

What do you dislike?

I have to imagine I'll find something I don't like, but at the moment, nothing comes to mind.

The biggest problem I wanted to address was tracking our email correspondence with our customers - and track them through the sales and service process. So far, so good. We've dramatically improved our ability to keep in contact with out customers - no more customers falling through the cracks, no more weeks without contact...

Agile CRM review by <span>Robin L. G.</span>
Robin L. G.

"Very Good Solution for Company!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Agile for about a month now. For a non-technical personal, there has been a learning curve, but everyday I'm getting better. What has been the most helpful to me is that I can get ahold of a real LIVE person when I have a problem I can't get resolved. The support team is very helpful and I would suggest the company to anyone who is needing a central CRM system at a FAIR price.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of features I'd like to see including a report on opened emails. I don't use the campaign feature as much as I use the email feature and would like a single report that shows which clients have opened the emails and/or clicked on the attachments or my LinkedIn Profile (which is embedded in my email templates). I am hoping Agile will add this report to their features at some point.

A single spot to manage LinkedIn, my SMS messages, my emails and at some point campaigns when I add this product.

Agile CRM review by <span>Amsa V.</span>
Amsa V.

"Can there be any better CRM?"

What do you like best?

- Ease of use

- The look of the software itself

- Ease of learning

- Friendly staffs

- Affordable pricing

I am a proud user of Agile CRM. I am happy to say that most of my tasks (running a SMB) is piled up. I cannot imaging putting down every task with a manual pen and paper. Agile CRM makes it so easy for me to log in my task along with the time, details and a reminder to be set up. I love this!

What do you dislike?

- webinars and online videos are the only source of learning the software

- personal learning curve is missing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it! If you are someone who needs a CRM from A-Z , Agile CRM is the one!

SMB have the most of the problems. Right from generating leads, converting them into accounts, timeline of what activities have been done, how many emails have been received form the customer and the closing of the lead.

Agile CRM makes it easy to have a clear timeline view of all the activities of a customer. It give details of a lead created, closed, status, email received, sent along with date and time.

Agile CRM review by <span>Eric K.</span>
Eric K.

"AgileCRM is a great asset in our business"

What do you like best?

Big fan of the customizable deal tracks that's what brought us to AgileCRM, it fit our sales cycle vs. trying to conform our business into the rigid stages of other CRM systems we tried. Since coming on board we've been able to incorporate AgileCRM as the centerpiece of our operations, sales cycle management, marketing, service ticketing. We've used their API's to integrate into to our backoffice as well.

What do you dislike?

Not as Mobile friendly as it could be but that's a short term deal I know they're working on it and they've always delivered home runs on feature improvements. The landing pages are a great example when we first onboarding they were a bit clunky but we submitted feedback as others probably did as well and now they're extremely user friendly and look fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're evaluating CRMs be sure you try AgileCRM

The all in one is incredible, we manage our sales cycle, do landing pages, email campaigns is great tool hands down. We've been able to eliminate a lot of costs with other software services because AgileCRM has so many tools and services built in. AgileCRM has become the hub of our operations.

Agile CRM review by <span>Andrej B.</span>
Andrej B.

"CRM + eMarketing"

What do you like best?

Combination of CRM and eMarketing. I like that I have in one place companies, contacts and activities above them. As lead generation I use eMarketing part - landing page, forms and last but not least mailings. I like also automation which can help me to do things with personal interaction.

What do you dislike?

On the tool the pricing of emails. In process... too agile sales contacting from agile team. It was too much for me... pushing to order.

Database creation, emailing, sales process. I see what customers are doing with emails - opened, clicked. I can ask for their feedback from email or page very easy.

Agile CRM review by <span>Nannette D.</span>
Nannette D.

"A Virtual Swiss Army Knife for Business!"

What do you like best?

After assisting a client of mine set up Infusionsoft I fell in love with the concept of a system that could route my potential clients through a process customized to what they really need. This way I could provide the greatest value to each one and have it automated.

Since the cost for Infusionsoft was prohibitive, I was looking for an alternative. I found AgileCRM and started using it. So far I found that I can do most of the same tasks with AgileCRM that I had set up with Infusionsoft including email routing as per specific actions, tracking activity on my website, CRM and task management, and more. The customer support is very good, I can get answers within one business day from their friendly, knowledgeable staff.

I'm thrilled. Thank you Agile!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to change the font size in the user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This online CRM is so inexpensive, it's worth trying out. It's also FUN!

I am solving the customized email followup challenge.

I migrated from the Salesforce CRM (the inexpensive plan) and am thrilled with the new ability to integrate my database with email and a phone call center.

I am better able to keep track of clients and potential clients with "tags" that show where they are in a process, so they get exceptional customer service.

Agile CRM review by <span>Luke D.</span>
Luke D.

"A CRM/ integration Marketing Automation platform at the right price...Finally"

What do you like best?

Agile CRM is a simple to use platform that integrates with many 3rd party integrations also has it's own features that you won't find at this price point.

After looking far and wide at integrating a CRM and Marketing Automation platform, for small business, you can't beat Agile CRM.

- Features: There's plenty of them and nothing comes close to it at this price point. There's too many to list. Look at their website for all their features. From Sales, Marketing Automation, Integrations, Service, Web Rules, Triggers, Social plugin, Landing Page Builder, Analytics, Push Notifications....

- Plenty of integrations. The WooCommerce plugin I'm currently testing works like a charm. Tracks and tags all purchasers without an issue. Again, check their webpage to view all their integrations.

- Support: Excellent support over chat that assisted issues with implementation.

- Price: Although only just starting out with their free version. To get the same features you'd be easily paying $50/ month just to start with what they provide you. You won't hurt your pocket investing in this platform and get more than your ROI. Let's hope they keep their price low to assist small business.

What do you dislike?

- It's not a big issue but I wish their forms could be customised to look professional like other form builders. This would eliminate integration with other 3rd party forms. If you were tech savvy enough, you'd code your own and keep the integration with Agile CRM.

- Interface: It's not bad, but their email template interface looks a little dated, but it still works fine. When comparing it to MailChimp's email template design, it's a little unfair as Agile CRM provide 10x the features at a cheaper price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small business owner that's concerned with the ever-growing overheads of SaaS platforms for each and every aspect, you can't go by without at least giving this a go.

- Integrating the many systems into 1 system that will limit the amount of systems/ logins to each and every service.

I would recommend you give it a go. With their feature set and price, you have to wonder how other vendors can charge so much and see a ROI; especially for small business.

Agile CRM review by <span>Harshita K.</span>
Harshita K.

"Does the task for you"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can set up email automation and get it up and running within minutes. All you have to do is figure out the workflow on a paper and replicate the same without worrying whether Agile can take care of it or not.

What do you dislike?

Lack of information about the leads. There are other CRMs in the market that do it provide a lot more than what Agile does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a growing company and just gearing up your marketing function, I would recommend Agile over any other, especially more extensive products like HubSpot CRM.

Lead Generation

Events - Landing pages

Content Amplification through events

Agile CRM review by Executive Sponsor in Market Research
Executive Sponsor in Market Research

"Low price, low quality "

What do you like best?

Agile CRM has a very fair price level and a tons of functionality.

What do you dislike?

I have lost data, their support is poor (often wrong answers and no response), their GDPR implementation seems to be non-existing. Slow in updating integrations to LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The GDPR handling is poor, so if you are in EU take care.

Agile CRM provide all the right things and many integration options, but IMHO proces support for simple pipeline management is not very well supported. So as always, be very clear on what processes you want your CRM system to support.

Sales proces support (pipeline management). Agile CRM has been great for building our consumer, but lack proper process support and understanding the "job-to-be-done".

"Agile: The Best CRM "

What do you like best?

Its very simple and user friendly. much time saving than other products available in the market. one good thing about it is that i can configure multiple email addresses of my multiple products for different email campaigns. Tagging on contacts is an awesome thing to manage my contacts.

What do you dislike?

So far I am still exploring its features. the good thing is that initially when i have any requirement according to my work and i dont know that its available in Agile or not, and when i explore it with keeping my requirement in my mind, i always get a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will surely recommend it to use this product, although there are many similar products available in the market but after trying multiple products , i am finally satisfied with this one!

mostly for email campaign and business lead generation

Agile CRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Organizes and Connects our team very well"

What do you like best?

I like the Contacts section, where you can add tags easily and in the same way change or remove them. I can quickly filter and find the clients I am looking for.

I also like that you can create campaigns and add clients to send it to or choose contacts and then send a campaign. This makes it a very fluid process and I am not stuck in one way of working. Compared to other system, it is easier to get used to.

I like that you can connect Gmail calendar and also use Gmail to send follow up emails so it is a more personal.

I also love the pricing!

What do you dislike?

The email designing and creation within the system does not work very well. I can see it on the Preview but once the email is sent, then the fonts, images and the grid is completely off and I thought using your designs and system would eliminate this.

We also have our internal design team and they designing it and still if coded from scratch. still some things do not show up compared to the preview.

You need to improve and fix the template issues. It will make our work a lot longer to always make sure the template is working right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better HTML import of email templates. Possibly being able to take Mailchimp templates code and make it easier and quicker to implement those or any other email system that is usually used by clients.

Also more options for email templates.

We needed a central place that everyone can access and be able to track all that has been done and how the contacts progress from one stage to another - Cold to Warm to Hot leads.

We also needed better reporting and providing actual data to our management and be able to quantify the work we are doing as Sales and Marketing.

We realized using a system specifically geared towards having Marketing and Sales in one is better. I was using Streak CRM to organize contacts and then send emails and design it though Gmail and Photoshop; then using other systems to report, to follow up and reach out to client. We adapted to the process but sometimes you can miss one things or one follow up and it breaks down the system because you are using several different software.

Agile CRM review by <span>Omar S.</span>
Omar S.

"Very cost effective tool for marketing automation "

What do you like best?

Agile is extremely easy to set up and covers all 3 traditional functionalities of CRM systems (ticketing, lead management and marketing automation), albeit some better than others. Marketing automation module offers some very sophisticated tools such as ability to automate campaigns based on specific triggers such as cart abandonment. It also offers A/B testing, ability to track conversion, set up web rules and has some very useful forms and email templates.

Lead management module offers many of the functionalities found in other systems including reason for loss. Dashboard customisation is somewhat limited.

Agile stands out where customer service is involved. Their team has gone beyond the call of duty on many occasions to help us customise some features.

What do you dislike?

The service or ticketing module is limited in terms of functionality. Some of the settings for the system are not intuitive; the SLA for ticketing is found in campaigns for example. Synching emails requires you to add yourself as a contact or incorporate into a group which again is counter intuitive. Overall I think there is room for improvement in the customer operability of the system specifically for the more advanced functionalities. Bulk actions are also restricted.

We mainly use the system for contact management, outbound marketing activities and creating web rules. Compared to other systems in the market, it does offer great value for money as well as great customer service and technical support.

Agile CRM review by <span>Charlinda B.</span>
Charlinda B.

"It truly is a great program"

What do you like best?

User-friendly, comprehensive & supported

What do you dislike?

Limited campaigns BUT they are fixing it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Agile CRM. So much so that I've been referring my clients to them too. The support is phenomenal and any requirement for future features are taken to heart.

Clients relations are managed, leads generated through webforms are nurtured and the process is automated. Segmenting clients have never been easier and support for the product is fantastic! Keeping track of tasks is an integral part of my daily function and the task management within Agile keeps me on track. Assigning tasks to alternative users are easy. Client records can be as detailed as required and one of the other things I do often is associate specific documentation to individual client contacts. Integration with 3rd parties are easy. The timeline feature is a gem! AgileCRM is truly a great product!

Agile CRM review by <span>Georgina H.</span>
Georgina H.

"Agile CRM Experience"

What do you like best?

The integrated ticketing system in the support option works really well. Love that i can forward my e-mails to become a ticket that my team can handle. Going from running my workload on my own to sharing it has been really difficult, but Agile has given the platform to be able to do this without having to integrate expensive functionality into my website.

What do you dislike?

I would like some of the ticket screens to be linked to the sales page - but that is just because i treat my tickets as leads that i want to assign to my colleagues. Plenty of scope never the less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Persevere with some of the features if you find it a bit daunting. Compared to many CRM systems i looked at - (AND IT WAS MANY!) - it is by far the simplest to use with the features i was looking for to manage a small team economically.

Trying to scale up from working alone to working with a team. Agile has helped this process and enabled the team to interact and see the bigger picture.

Agile CRM review by <span>Thomas H.</span>
Thomas H.

"One of the smoothest CRMs to use"

What do you like best?

Having used many other CRMs in the past, I believe that AgileCRM found the formula to make it simple while covering the main functionalities that you would need in a CRM.

Since we have implemented AgileCRM I could feel our sales processes got a lot better and the team really being more efficient while using the tool.

I highly recommend Agile CRM.

What do you dislike?

There is only a minor item I dislike related to the fact that within the knowledge base, I can't add a private article and be the only one to access it. I have reached out to the team and they working on including it in their upcoming release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CRM that covers the main things you need to grow a business in a simple and efficient way, then AgileCRM is the best thing that will happen tp you.

We are aiming at implementing automation as much as possible. Agile gave us an amazing framework to start with and the flexibility to adjust according to our specific needs.

Agile CRM review by <span>Meredith O.</span>
Meredith O.

"The worst email automation tool I've used"

What do you like best?

The CRM part is OK if you want a very basic tool to store your leads, and do not require a lot of customization. You can easily add custom fields, but the interface is basic so I wouldn't recommend it from a visual perspective.

What do you dislike?

For the CRM portion, the information is stored in tabs. So if you want to look at a contact record, you can tab to see their info, then tab to see their web activity, then tab to see their campaigns - it does not live on one page.

The email automation and emailing are a nightmare. You can't put an unsubscribe link in an email template - you have to add the field to each email you send, both one off and in a campaign. In text versions of the email, you can not add links. You also cannot set account wide lead scoring for things like demographic data - you have to add that to every campaign, and a demographic node counts as one, and then the score node counts as one - campaigns are limited by the amount of nodes, so you can pretty much set up one or two emails in a single campaign before you have to transfer them to a new campaign. Also, once the campaign is running, you cannot make any changes to the email. If you have a link to a page that changes, you cannot update that link in a running campaign, and you can't see how many contacts are at varying stages of the campaign.

Agile CRM consistently lost a lot of data - campaigns would save, and I would log out, only to return an hour later and have pieces have saved. Support could only respond that I should be capturing screen recordings (which I did) and then could only say that it must be frustrating that it kept losing my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would seriously consider your business needs - the pricing for the Enterprise level of membership is highly comparable to more robust solutions like Salesforce.com without any of the limitations and bugs Agile is facing.

Organizing business contacts and leads. I didn't realize any benefits.

"Agile CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the customer service who are insightful and more than willing to help look into your problem and resolve it. The level of flexibility the system offers as well such as bulk updates, merge fields and campaigns has helped us save a lot of time in uploading contacts sending newsletters, man