Agile CRM

Integrate marketing automation with CRM, social suite, telephony, and web analytics.

Work for Agile CRM?
Activecampaign  crm  2x.png

Learning about Agile CRM?

Agile CRM Reviews

Ask Agile CRM a Question
Agile CRM review by <span>Nimesh S.</span>
Nimesh S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Agile CRM is really great software for marketers who want to leverage marketing automation system for business. Agile gives a perfect system that helps you to track user activity and trigger automation in a very simplified manner. The usability of the product is really excellent once you're familiar with it.

Agile give you very clean details including, web history, location, IP etc which helps you to segment and track user behaviour in advance manner.

What do you dislike?

For the new user, it's a bit difficult to understand functionality. Another thing is it little more expensive. You get only 5000 branded emails for paid and free account. The User interface is basic. Dashboard has very limited customization option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For marketing automation, Agile is the best fit. Free user account is also pretty helpful for small business user as it give really good functionality in terms of quality.

The biggest advantage that Agile give is simplified Marketing Automation. All you need to do is set up trigger and emails.

Very easy to set up campaigns, triggers and automation.

Data segmentation is awesome.

Reports generation is good.

Showing 202 Agile CRM reviews
Agile CRM review by <span>Steven D.</span>
Steven D.

Great CRM application for SMBs

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The program is easy to set up and work with. I use template emails all the time which saves me time. I also love the tracking feature and notification of when a user visits my site. I really like the integrations you have with other providers. This has inspired me to explore more solutions to help me run my business better.

What do you dislike?

1) I really would like to provide a Customer Portal for my leads to update their information. I know there are tricks to allowing my leads to update their profile information, but this often results in duplicated information.

2) I would like to send a catered email to a large filtered list of leads greater than 25 without having to link it to a campaign.

3) I would like better reporting. I want to be able to display my leads in a graphic or table and select the grouping criteria, click on the group and work with that selected group.

4) I would like the email summaries that are sent to me every day to include a link directly to each new lead. Currently, the only link is the email address.

5) I haven't quite figure out how to optimize my use of the point system.

6) I really don't link or use the deals. I would like to be able to set up a sale value to a lead and mark the lead as he/she go through the sales cycle to generate projections. I don't think this can currently be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take more advantage of Agile's tutorials and customer support.

Time is being saved as the group grows. I'm just learning how to design campaigns which I think will really help my business.

I'm also starting to use more of the integrations of AgileCRM. For example, I'm going to start using MailGun thanks to Agile.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Agile CRM
Agile CRM review by <span>Alvaro M.</span>
Alvaro M.

Testing the free version

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Agile CRM is very intuitive, provides a great User Experience through its simple web interface.

We were looking for a CRM solution for our StartUp (obviously we needed a not expensive solution) and found in Agile CRM the best option available. It has all we need for now in the free version.

We are still using the free version, because for now we are only three employees, but definitely we will buy the professional version when the size of our organization requires it.

The best features are the syncronization of contacts from GMail Contacts and LinkedIn, also the integration with our eMail (GMail) to be able to perform follow-up to all communications for each lead, deal and contact.

Also the easy setup, just in minutes we were working creating deals with each user created. It required no training.

What do you dislike?

We have found nothing to dislike, at least until today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give a try, it's very easy to setup and admin, it took less than half an hour to have our users created and starting to populate our contacts sincronyzing from Google and LinkedIn since day one.

The creation of deals with the default fields and stages of advance is ready to work.

Keeping track of the deals, managing the contacts (syncronizing them) and making follow up of the communications with each contact, for each deal.

Those features have reduced a lot of time of administrative tasks, allowing to focus on more valuable activities.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Agile CRM review by <span>Konstantin T.</span>
Konstantin T.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Before I have started to use Agile CRM I have been through a very detailed research of the existing CRM solutions. Some of them seemed very good, but expensive, others were affordable, but were missing essential features. I needed something not too expensive, flexible, with easy implementation, not steep learning curve, offering integrations with multiple other software platforms and with good marketing tools as I am a marketing specialist.

When I first tested Agile CRM it seemed to cover all of the above – friendly interface, a lot of integrations supported, not too expensive, easy to implement in our existing ecosystem of software platforms – our own and third party solutions. Our programmers integrated it very fast into our web based telemedicine platform and it started to work from the day one. For the time being we are using the integration with Sendgrid and everything works fine.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing which I dislike too much, so that I will want to describe it here as a downside of Agile CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agile CRM is suitable for all types of companies - from small to very large, who need detailed segmentation of their users, rely heavily on e-mail communication and marketing, offer custom support and need their users history of interactions with the company, need to integrate their CRM and automated marketing solution to multiple other platforms and are concentrated on following KPIs in their marketing and customer support.

The features I use the most are the automated campaigns, which we use to measure the open rate, link clicks and also the actions following on our website. Based on the fulfillment of each step defined in the campaign we were able to segment very precisely our users with the excellent tagging system of Agile CRM, which supports unlimited options to describe and define your users. Based on this segmentation we were able later to decide how to proceed with every user based on his / her previous behavior.

The e-mail templates are quite nice and you don’t need any additional external platforms to perform professional marketing. If you are used to make your templates in Mailchimp it is very easy to transfer them here as usage of code is supported as well as custom fields.

The Web rules are also quite nice and efficient, the push notification as well.

The option to filter the users based on the tags, one has attributed to them is of great help to organize your users and the ability to export a filtered segment in csv gives you endless possibilities for further processing and data management.

The chronologic history of every user interactions with a company’s e-mail, website and support team gives real opportunity to know your users personally and offer them personalized services.

I highly recommend Agile CRM as a reliable and versatile CRM and marketing solution.

Agile CRM review by <span>Vilhelm K.</span>
Vilhelm K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I get access to a ton of relevant sales and marketing tools at a price I can afford being a small business. I have investigated a lot of CRM systems out there and to be honest a few of them I was really in love with, but I couldn't justify the price point. Agilecrm really does a lot more than just the basics and I can see myself growing with it as my needs for systemisation grows.

The support is pretty amazing when you consider the cost. They have been able to get to the root of my problems and solved the issues I have been facing. In these days of everything happening though e-mail it is really good to talk to a person and getting a solution right away.

What do you dislike?

The system offers so many features that I have not yet checked it all out in detail. I found a few things that I didn't like, but when I talked to the right person in the support staff it turned out that there was a solution at hand. The documentation and help on ei youtube could be better - but I must say that the support have been very willing to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and contact their support if you have problems.

I am needed to move from sending out a newsletter to really work with e-mail marketing and for that I need to store and segment my contacts intelligently. Additionally I need to store all the contact information in a central location so what I can capitalise on it.

Agile CRM review by <span>Dennis H.</span>
Dennis H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

What do you dislike?

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.

Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the trial of enterprise and run a campaign internal to your company, so you can see what it does. Make sure to put the tracking code on your website as well so you can setup some web rules as well.

BOTTOM LINE:

Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Agile CRM review by <span>Jim H.</span>
Jim H.

Exceeds my expectations

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The complete integration of tools makes life very easy. It's a "next generation" CRM package that outpaces the likes of MS Dynamics, Salesforce and others. It incorporates the marketing automation tools I need to manage multiple campaigns as well as my inbound and outbound calling. I love this product. In fact, I'm recommending it to my clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some user interface issues that could be improved: setting up email templates can be a bit cumbersome; setting up forms could be better templated as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with all new implementations, one finds out that the steps to create automations or emails or forms requires several steps that force you to stop and go into different modules. But the navigation is easy and once you have an understanding of the location of functionalities, it very simple to use.

Integration with my website, marketing automation, email campaigns, email and phone communications with my clients.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Agile CRM?

* We monitor all Agile CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.