Do you work for Agile CRM?
Agile CRM review by Richard I.
Managing Parter

"Very well executed product!"

What do you like best?

I evaluated the 10 most popular CRMs before stumbling upon AgileCRM; this CRM was a quick big hit for the simple reason their FREE tier gave me room to really explore the product. I upgraded within a couple weeks once I realized this product does everything I want it do with ease and at a great price point.

What do I like best? For one, navigation is a breeze (very intuitive), it's flexible and does everything I want a CRM to do, including email tracking and tracking them to our website. It integrates well with other cloud-based tools and while I haven't needed support they've certainly reached out a few times to be sure I haven't had any issues. I really love how it tracks our relationships!

What do you dislike?

I have to imagine I'll find something I don't like, but at the moment, nothing comes to mind.

The biggest problem I wanted to address was tracking our email correspondence with our customers - and track them through the sales and service process. So far, so good. We've dramatically improved our ability to keep in contact with out customers - no more customers falling through the cracks, no more weeks without contact...

Agile CRM Reviews

1-50 of 236 total Agile CRM reviews

Agile CRM Reviews

1-50 of 236 total Agile CRM reviews
Agile CRM review by Elizabeth Q.
Sales Manager

"CRM with lots of shortfalls and more headache than its worth "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up - if you need a bare-bones CRM this would work for you. It is relatively easy to upload new lead lists

What do you dislike?

None of the reports are clickable, this is one of the most frustrating things. If you are looking at a report of deals for the day you can not click into the report to see each deal, you only see the number of deals by each rep not who it was or how much the deal was sold for.

Tasks update even on the weekends and there is no way to change this. Giving you an extreme backlog of tasks on Mondays and throwing off any A/B testing you would like to do on your cadence of outreach.

You can only see calls by the phone number for the entire firm. There is also no mark on who made the call, if a lead has the Cisco head office number in their profile they will show every single call that has ever been made to that number across all reps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not do it, other CRMs are best in the business for a reason.

Trying to run an entire sales floor with 30+ reps and manage our tasks and reporting

Agile CRM review by SUGEY EDITH R.
Auxiliar administrativo

"automation at the forefront of our company"

What do you like best?

we like this tool because it facilitates our work in the company, with a wide variety of functions that allows us to organize our sales, tasks, calls, offers, among others. Tag facilitates the different actions and processes with customers, satisfies the needs of our business to grow proactively, this tool proposes our services to the market with an optimal platform, the values ​​are affordable to the company, demonstrates a marketing automation easy to use and allows us to track and forecast the sales made daily.

What do you dislike?

we disguised a series of options that must be completed as are the report designs, the products to be quoted, the customer service is outsourced, the product has a competitive price and has a nice interface but should improve the quality of the graphical interface and the support, the reporting functions are quite limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for our company we have noticed that the mobile application is still in its infancy, it is not easy to use on mobile devices, and navigation is heavy.

our company is assuming the way to optimize the processes of sales, marketing and automation of services in a single platform, agile is a good tool that has managed to take a positive position in our company, it also allows us to save costs and to be able to organize the management of the same.

Agile CRM review by Favad Q.
CEO

"Poor CRM developed without a QA Team"

What do you like best?

It was cheap and that is what triggered us to move from Hubspot Free Plan. Our needs increased and their Free Plan was no longer good enough for us.

What do you dislike?

Email Campaigns had Images broken which their Support said was a known issue and we need to live with.

They didn't permit me to import Contacts without Emails - we had quiet a few of them where we know the individual who had reached out to us on an event or through direct phone but the CRM only permitted adding a contact with valid email which in some cases we did not have.

Additionally, when I tried to cancel all it allows is to pause billing for 2 months and contact Support. No simple cancellation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do NOT waste your time with this Poorly made product

We wanted a single solution for CRM, integrating with new leads from Facebook and Website Landing Page, as well as sending Email campaigns to subscribers.

After the awful experience we moved back to Free HubSpot and Drip Email Automation. We used Zapier to do integration between the two and it works like a charm.

Response from Saketh Rasakatla of Agile CRM

Agile CRM's pricing plan is inexpensive and provides all the necessary features required for businesses to scale.

For email campaigns, we have an easy-to-use, drag and drop email builder which provides you with predefined and custom templates. There aren't any issues as you had mentioned. It looks like there has been a misinterpretation and our support team tried to connect with you to clarify it.

Email address is mandatory as it is a unique identifier for a contact and helps reduce duplicate issues by merging with existing contacts.

The moment the cancellation request is processed, the data is lost.

Also, we have observed some of our customers coming back to us and thus, we have added this procedure to save your data.

Agile CRM review by Kim J.
Director of Client Services
Market Research

"Quality CRM for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

This tool covers the full CRM tools that one would need for most basic needs in sales and marketing. I especially appreciate the online appointment scheduling capabilities that allow people to book time with me in increments as small as 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

In my past life I used Salesforce, and there are some more advanced capabilities that Salesforce had that don't seem as intuitive in Agile CRM. However, the cost of implementing Salesforce and the depths at which one could get in the weeds with that tool - so eaily - really makes Agile CRM look simpler to use by comparison. But, if anyone is an advanced Salesforce user, they may find the Agile CRM tool to be lacking. I wish it had integration with MailChimp. Also, it has been difficult to get my sales team to fully utilize even the basic functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the reason why you are seeking a CRM tool and request an opportunity to trial/demo the tool first to make sure it fits your company goals.

CRM tools generally help with communication across remote employees, and we have found Agile CRM to be a strong tool for us to use for that purpose. As a small company, we can get by with only 5 licenses, and that's okay with Agile CRM - we still get the full support and training, and that gives us an opportunity to be better sales people and marketers as we are no longer piecing things together in Excel.

Response from Rohit Prasanna of Agile CRM

When compared to email marketing tools like Mailchimp, our tool not only has every feature of Mailchimp but it also has CRM capabilities to manage the entire customer journey.

You could contact our onboarding team to better understand and use our tool to satisfy your business needs.

Agile CRM review by Raphael S.
Sócio-fundador e Produtor Executivo

"A great all-in-one CRM"

What do you like best?

Agile is a great "all-in-one" CRM with many tools for different user needs, bringing Sales, Marketing and Services tools in the same interface with integrations between them. Agile has a great free plan that give the users many features.

What do you dislike?

If you need all of Agile features, the pricing plans are not cheap. As it has many many features, the interface gets a bit crowded and makes the learning curve for newcomers a bit complex, wich always is one of the principal reasons for CRM softwares don't get fully implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of contacts to manage and want to organize them to keep track of interactions and make segmented campaigns, Agile CRM is a great tool to integrate in your workflow. Besides that, it has many other features that can help you with your business, making it a powerful ally for your sales and networking processes.

In Agile CRM I organize my contacts by areas of work of each one. In there I monitor my relationship with these contacts and make drip campaigns of certains projects for the contacts that are relevant. All of these can be accomplished in the free plan of Agile, and once you get the hang of it, it becomes simple to save your workflow and repeat it for the coming campaigns.

Agile CRM review by Will R.
Founder

"Excellent Software with a great API"

What do you like best?

Really well thought out, easy to use, powerful. But most of all, has an excellent API which allows for programmers from the outside to create events, tasks, leads etc from more complex business rules.

What do you dislike?

In 2018 the software hasn't changed all that much, I'm told because they had a focus on GDPR. I hope this changes soon. It is a little expensive. I don't like that the emails are branded "Agile CRM" unless you pay more. They need more trigger/automation events. User Voice is used to ask for new features, but these features are often ignored... I'd love for the software to evolve a little more quickly basically, and overcome some of the shortcomings.

Keeping sales staff in shops busy, but also organised and proactive. Tracking their progress too.

Agile CRM review by User

"I like the team that supports Agile"

What do you like best?

I like the team that supports Agile. All team Prakash, Rabinder from IT (care@agilecrm.com) and customer support Joe, Ashley, Raj, Jeff and Jason who I was working with are great.

They all have a positive attitude; they are passioned about their business and very dedicated to what they are doing for Agile.

I can understand how hard to be so successful in such a turbulent environment as they are working in.

What do you dislike?

Agile CRM is excellent in terms of use and functionality but has some points that should be developed a bit better. But on the other hand, I was working with SalesForce, Hubspot, and Marketo and they are not perfect-perfect. I hope Agile CRM will be one of the best in the nearest future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the company strategy to deliver a fast, featured and easy to use CRM platform. It is exactly what customers are looking for today.

Automation of emails, tasks; Creating forms, eDocs, Forms, Landing Pages from a marketing perspective and different work for the sales team.

Agile CRM review by Steven D.
Founder and Managing Director
Education Management

"Great CRM application for SMBs"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to set up and work with. I use template emails all the time which saves me time. I also love the tracking feature and notification of when a user visits my site. I really like the integrations you have with other providers. This has inspired me to explore more solutions to help me run my business better.

What do you dislike?

1) I really would like to provide a Customer Portal for my leads to update their information. I know there are tricks to allowing my leads to update their profile information, but this often results in duplicated information.

2) I would like to send a catered email to a large filtered list of leads greater than 25 without having to link it to a campaign.

3) I would like better reporting. I want to be able to display my leads in a graphic or table and select the grouping criteria, click on the group and work with that selected group.

4) I would like the email summaries that are sent to me every day to include a link directly to each new lead. Currently, the only link is the email address.

5) I haven't quite figure out how to optimize my use of the point system.

6) I really don't link or use the deals. I would like to be able to set up a sale value to a lead and mark the lead as he/she go through the sales cycle to generate projections. I don't think this can currently be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take more advantage of Agile's tutorials and customer support.

Time is being saved as the group grows. I'm just learning how to design campaigns which I think will really help my business.

I'm also starting to use more of the integrations of AgileCRM. For example, I'm going to start using MailGun thanks to Agile.

Agile CRM review by Luis Enrique A.
Editor

"Incredible CRM of automation and sales management"

What do you like best?

Agile has incredible features and tools to make your business the best, with contact management to edit and select them, with easy search in categories, easy to use and an excellent administrator.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is very slow or I have problems with the recipients when sending a number of emails, this can be a problem when I'm stuck at work.

With the tools that Agile provides, it is easy to know everything about the company and its clients, it has call management and different things to negotiate with included advice, although one of the best parts is to have your own Cloud Computing account to obtain an easy Access from any device and where I am.

Agile CRM review by Rand R K.
Regional Sales Manager
Financial Services

"Easy and free for start ups with less than 10 users!"

What do you like best?

I like that it’s free when starting out, I’ll glad pay for it once I get this ship in the air! Seems like a lot of CRMs have the same platform layout... not sure who came up with it first but AgileCRM looks clean and I get headaches like I have with the other CRMs I’ve used.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it’s as advertised... I’d like it to be a native integration with my other apps but that’s fine. I’m using another CRM for field sales reps. So really maybe a mapping function. I also do not having email being mandatory to enter a lead... I just info@mycompany.com to get around it. I’m more phone and f2f than email in reality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, for email and contact management.... not for field sales or leading with address/phone for outbound. Feel like I’ve scratched the surface of this product so I’m hoping to blow past the10 free users, almost like a vote of confidence from the company to get after it!

Organizing mass amounts of leads suspects prospects, I don’t use for my deal pipeline, just my marketing funnel... so that’s my favorite benefit, managing 3000+ names and numbers

Agile CRM review by Alvaro M.
CIO Perú

"Testing the free version"

What do you like best?

Agile CRM is very intuitive, provides a great User Experience through its simple web interface.

We were looking for a CRM solution for our StartUp (obviously we needed a not expensive solution) and found in Agile CRM the best option available. It has all we need for now in the free version.

We are still using the free version, because for now we are only three employees, but definitely we will buy the professional version when the size of our organization requires it.

The best features are the syncronization of contacts from GMail Contacts and LinkedIn, also the integration with our eMail (GMail) to be able to perform follow-up to all communications for each lead, deal and contact.

Also the easy setup, just in minutes we were working creating deals with each user created. It required no training.

What do you dislike?

We have found nothing to dislike, at least until today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give a try, it's very easy to setup and admin, it took less than half an hour to have our users created and starting to populate our contacts sincronyzing from Google and LinkedIn since day one.

The creation of deals with the default fields and stages of advance is ready to work.

Keeping track of the deals, managing the contacts (syncronizing them) and making follow up of the communications with each contact, for each deal.

Those features have reduced a lot of time of administrative tasks, allowing to focus on more valuable activities.

Agile CRM review by Konstantin T.
Digital Marketing & Innovation Consultant

"Versatile, reliable and affordable CRM and marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Before I have started to use Agile CRM I have been through a very detailed research of the existing CRM solutions. Some of them seemed very good, but expensive, others were affordable, but were missing essential features. I needed something not too expensive, flexible, with easy implementation, not steep learning curve, offering integrations with multiple other software platforms and with good marketing tools as I am a marketing specialist.

When I first tested Agile CRM it seemed to cover all of the above – friendly interface, a lot of integrations supported, not too expensive, easy to implement in our existing ecosystem of software platforms – our own and third party solutions. Our programmers integrated it very fast into our web based telemedicine platform and it started to work from the day one. For the time being we are using the integration with Sendgrid and everything works fine.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing which I dislike too much, so that I will want to describe it here as a downside of Agile CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agile CRM is suitable for all types of companies - from small to very large, who need detailed segmentation of their users, rely heavily on e-mail communication and marketing, offer custom support and need their users history of interactions with the company, need to integrate their CRM and automated marketing solution to multiple other platforms and are concentrated on following KPIs in their marketing and customer support.

The features I use the most are the automated campaigns, which we use to measure the open rate, link clicks and also the actions following on our website. Based on the fulfillment of each step defined in the campaign we were able to segment very precisely our users with the excellent tagging system of Agile CRM, which supports unlimited options to describe and define your users. Based on this segmentation we were able later to decide how to proceed with every user based on his / her previous behavior.

The e-mail templates are quite nice and you don’t need any additional external platforms to perform professional marketing. If you are used to make your templates in Mailchimp it is very easy to transfer them here as usage of code is supported as well as custom fields.

The Web rules are also quite nice and efficient, the push notification as well.

The option to filter the users based on the tags, one has attributed to them is of great help to organize your users and the ability to export a filtered segment in csv gives you endless possibilities for further processing and data management.

The chronologic history of every user interactions with a company’s e-mail, website and support team gives real opportunity to know your users personally and offer them personalized services.

I highly recommend Agile CRM as a reliable and versatile CRM and marketing solution.

Agile CRM review by Vilhelm K.
Innovation Coach
Government Administration
(Myself Only)

"Agilecrm offers a lot of bang for the buck"

What do you like best?

I like that I get access to a ton of relevant sales and marketing tools at a price I can afford being a small business. I have investigated a lot of CRM systems out there and to be honest a few of them I was really in love with, but I couldn't justify the price point. Agilecrm really does a lot more than just the basics and I can see myself growing with it as my needs for systemisation grows.

The support is pretty amazing when you consider the cost. They have been able to get to the root of my problems and solved the issues I have been facing. In these days of everything happening though e-mail it is really good to talk to a person and getting a solution right away.

What do you dislike?

The system offers so many features that I have not yet checked it all out in detail. I found a few things that I didn't like, but when I talked to the right person in the support staff it turned out that there was a solution at hand. The documentation and help on ei youtube could be better - but I must say that the support have been very willing to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and contact their support if you have problems.

I am needed to move from sending out a newsletter to really work with e-mail marketing and for that I need to store and segment my contacts intelligently. Additionally I need to store all the contact information in a central location so what I can capitalise on it.

Agile CRM review by User

"an Okay CRM management software"

What do you like best?

I like that we could use this to launch email campaign. You can also use this for personal email management. You can basically use the software to manage somebody else's email, and track when they are opened and all the replies.

What do you dislike?

You have to schedule appointments in order to speak with the customer support, unlike most website have adopted chat box for immediate customer support. Also, you don't get a notification when somebody directly emails you back. The format of the presentation is also not most intuitive. On contact's timeline, there is a log for every "email open" and "reply", all in the same color and format so it is sometimes hard to navigate to what you are looking for.

Trying to reach out to potential customers and investors. It helped me keep track of all the email correspondence, whether my email was opened by the receiver, and allow me to manage my boss's emails on her behalf.

Response from Saketh Rasakatla of Agile CRM

Thank you for your review. Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM with sales, marketing and service automation features on a single platform. Our email campaigns can track customer behaviour which helps the sales team to reach the hot leads. We have many sales tools like telephony, calendar, lead scoring, gamification to help convert those leads.

Unlike traditional CRM systems, when a customer replies to your email, it directly comes to your inbox and you get notified as per the settings enabled in it. The timeline in our CRM records every activity of your customer and therefore, you would have seen multiple entries when the customer opens your email each time.

We understand the importance of instant support and therefore, we made our support easily accessible and available through voice, email and chat (24*5). You can connect with our friendly support team at www.agilecrm.com/support

Agile CRM review by Santiago  M.
(Myself Only)

"La herramineta más facil d eusar e intuitiva para realizar landing pages para tus servicios."

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta y para lo que uso esta herramienta es para el funnel de leads, su gestión y seguimiento así como base de datos. También como herramienta para gestionar tu newsletter y campañas de e-mail marketing es muy fácil de usar si no estas acostumbrado a estas plataformas.

Yo no lo uso como un CRM tal cual solo ara algunas funionalidades porque algunas cosas me parecen más complicadas y me gustaría qu ehubieran más tutoriales.

What do you dislike?

Se que tiene una función de "call center" pero me parece poco intuitiva y difícil de usar, me gustaría poder usarla para automatizar procesos pero me resulta difícil.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy fácil de usar si gestionáis y recogéis leads desde landing pages.

Para lo que uso esta herramienta es para la construcción y managment de distintas landing pages de distintas promociones , servicios y productos. Es una herramienta muy buena para gestionar los leads que vas obteniendo.

Agile CRM review by Dennis H.
Chief Engineer & Co-founder
Food & Beverages

"Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||"

What do you like best?

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

What do you dislike?

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.

Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the trial of enterprise and run a campaign internal to your company, so you can see what it does. Make sure to put the tracking code on your website as well so you can setup some web rules as well.

BOTTOM LINE:

Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Agile CRM review by Jim H.
Investment Principal
Professional Training & Coaching

"Exceeds my expectations"

What do you like best?

The complete integration of tools makes life very easy. It's a "next generation" CRM package that outpaces the likes of MS Dynamics, Salesforce and others. It incorporates the marketing automation tools I need to manage multiple campaigns as well as my inbound and outbound calling. I love this product. In fact, I'm recommending it to my clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some user interface issues that could be improved: setting up email templates can be a bit cumbersome; setting up forms could be better templated as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with all new implementations, one finds out that the steps to create automations or emails or forms requires several steps that force you to stop and go into different modules. But the navigation is easy and once you have an understanding of the location of functionalities, it very simple to use.

Integration with my website, marketing automation, email campaigns, email and phone communications with my clients.

Agile CRM review by Deborah F.
Operations Coordinator
Events Services

"What a complete and user friendly CRM"

What do you like best?

After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile, this is the best word to describe. Is so easy to set up and very user-friendly. Just finished imported our Data from Zoho and all looks good. I have given up spending time in Zoho CRM that almost forces you to enroll in what I can only describe as a university course. Agile has some things that need improvement but the development team doesn't stop bringing out new features and tools and you can also post your development ideas into a Forum and this can be voted by other users, I have already something being developed using this tool. If you want something simple to use but also fool of cool features this is the system to go. I love the Chrome extension where you can add contacts on the go from any web page (including the great Linkedin fetch contact details feature). Looking forward to the new feature releases.

What do you dislike?

not much yet, so far so good.Help Desk database still being populated so you have to contact the Agile care team more often, but improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have already recommended Agile to other companies and they also decided that this a great CRM tool.

We needed to make sure our team would use the tool on a daily basis if is the system is hard to set up and use they won't stick to it. We are avoiding having excel lists where data ended up anywhere but in the CRM. Also tracking customers behaviors and activities. Having marketing campaigns being used as a rating score feature.

Agile CRM review by Gina W.
Food Service Worker
Cosmetics

"CRM"

What do you like best?

It is free for a lot of marketing, sale tools. It was easy to download. It offers cool automatic emails for different customers, such as first time user or abandoned checked out. You can also write your own code for the email layouts. They also offer free templates and you edit them based on your personal preferences.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like this software under the free version. I would assume that if i pay for it, the service would be so much better. Overall, it was really confusing for me while using Agile. The website design could be confusing for me because I did not find what I wanted to find at the beginning and it took me a while to figure out how to use it. I had to watch multiple YouTuber videos to learn how to use this product. Even though they have tutorial videos online for us to study, i think there should be more for first time users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always compare multiple products before you choose one.

I am solving mostly with Agile CRM for my customer relationship management. I am trying to use it to further promote my website and products. So far, I am still learning on how to use the software to send out emails to all of my customers. It is easier for me since it is linked with Shopify, so all of my contacts can be imported from there which saved me a lot of time.

Agile CRM review by Woody W.
CEO, Executive Performance Advisor, Business Consultant
Management Consulting

"Phenomenal Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this CRM is an all inclusive solution that takes care of everything from marketing and sales to business process automation! Absolutely love the integrated email marketing platform that makes it easy to keep in touch with leads and clients!

What do you dislike?

I would love to see the usability of the entire system simplified a little more than it is now. There are also a few things that need to be updated with the mobil app for ios. (I don't know about android) It always requires me to "log in" before I can see what is going on. Then when viewing deals, there is no way to view them in the same visual pipeline view that you get when logged in on my desktop.

We needed to gain insight and clarity into our sales pipeline. In addition to that we needed way to fully integrate our online marketing efforts into the CRM that gave us a full picture of how contacts are interacting with myself and the firm.

Agile CRM review by Bob - Balbir Singh S.
CPA, CGA - Consulting Accountant

"Full featured CRM"

What do you like best?

Contact Management : It has tags to categorize the contacts. This helps to filter them quickly and send mail to relevant contacts only. Workflow of the system is also good. It has advanced features as well, which one can use when the size of business increases, such as, text messaging campaigns, call recording, etc. Customer service is also great. I even talked to the support team on phone and they went extra mile to help us. I guess customer service is also important. Agile got that one too.

Also like their Dashboards which are customizable. One can choose own reports to see on the top. Drag and drop interface is good. Its all in One system which can cater to our need for long term.

Chrome Extension is also cool. I can see who opened the email and quickly add things. It will automatically add contacts in the CRM and send a report every day for the new contacts added. this saves data entry time. You can even search in the chrome extension which is very handy.

Daily report emails is also great feature.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like. Its great software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say try this CRM. It includes great features. As CRM helps you grow your business, its cost does not matter as long as you get benefit out of that. Agile will help you do that. It will help you meet your need for the long-term.

Contact Management, Mass Emailing and Campaign management

Agile CRM review by Michael S.
CEO & Co-Founder

"Great Tool and awesome Support"

What do you like best?

We was probably testing every available CRM on the market for quite a long time.

The reason of chosing AgileCRM, is simple.

It combines everything we need to have.

A CRM, a Helpdesk with Ticketsystem, a Livechat and even a Marketing Module with campaign dripping feature.

Once you got to know the system and the way how it works, you are able to simply keep yourself updated to everything which is going on with your clients and prospects.

We also appreciate the quick help we always got from their support team.

Literally, we do feel very comfortable with it and can highly recommend it to everyone who is searching for a solution which is covering all aspects of it's business.

What do you dislike?

I have to admit, it was a bit of a learning process in order to get used to the way stuff is handled in AgileCRM.

However, you have to do this anyways with every CRM Solution.

We are able to handle all sales, support & marketing activities with AgileCRM.

The biggest benefit is indeed, that everything is in one tool.

On top of it, you can even add widgets for your accounting so everything can be done from within Agile.

Agile CRM review by Pieter-Ben P.
Sales Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Awesome experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of use as well as the marketing automation. The way that Agile CRM displays the information is awesome so easy to use. The way the deal sheet is structured is also wonderful. It is easy to see what is going on as well as to add additional fields in the pipeline. This is important as you don't always have the same pipelines. Then the contact import function is a great addition and once I used Google Apps it was easy to import the contacts of all our previous clients. We managed one of our client functions with the marketing automation and this worked great. It was good to see who opened the mails and who did not. This made it easier to just contact the people that did not open the mails and find out why. This made it so easy. We are currently building a A/B test campaign. I am excited to see how this works and see the success of the different emails that we want to send out.

What do you dislike?

At this moment everything is working as what we require, but if there is anything that comes up I am sure Agile will address this quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you look at the ease of use vs the cost this the product to use

We had the need for sales visibility as well as to know which customers needs to be look after and when.

Agile CRM review by Mark W.
Business Development Executive

"Build a complete business automation system, without needing a PHD "

What do you like best?

AgileCRM is one complete platform that you can integrate ALL parts of the business sales funnel.

You don't need a PHD to design complicated system architecture and log in and out of 5 different programs to gain a holistic view of leads, lead conversions, sales and follow-up activities.

AgileCRM provides an intuitive campaign builder, that provides functionality of CRM system which cost 10x per month.

Agile is scalable and allows the initial investment in set-up time/effort and energy to be scaled up to the number of users that are needed to operate the business. So a start-up stage business can build systems, that can be used when the business grows to a large business.

What do you dislike?

There is not much not to like. Agile has a few minor bugs, which are on the development road-map, but that is a normal part of SaaS.

There was difficulties attaching documents to campaign emails, which was a requirement of the systems I was designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Use AgileCRM for your process design and testing of your processes because it is easy to implement and use, and cost effective. If your business grows too big for AgileCRM to handle, then made the decision to move to a new platform ..... however; this will not need happen soon.

I am designing an automation system to capture student enrollment information for a training and assessment organisation. The big challenge and significant time wasting task is following up student to provide appropriate ID and support documentations for the courses that they are enrolled.

AgileCRM allows us to contact the students easily, and improve course enrollments AND set manual tasks for students that need extra support. This allows a very small team to perform the work of a much larger organisation.

I had trialed several other CRM including Infusionsoft, MailChimp-Capsule and due to cost constraints, and ease of use - Agile was a stand-out option.

Agile CRM review by Chawki J.
General Manager

"Shocking experience"

What do you like best?

Nothing, Agile CRM don't allow me to use a paid plan because of My country

What do you dislike?

We are a Tunisian Based Campany, we work on agile CRM on free version from 2017. We decide with our business team to move to Paid Plan. I choose one and I proceed to payment, and system answer "Access denied" I make several attemp ... but it's the same answer ... I make a support Ticket ... and it's was a very big surprise, with a beautiful agile CRM feedback " we don't accept payment from Tunisia" and also " yes we can found a solution if you pay 02 years subscrpition". This is not fair and it's a RACISM

nothing

Response from Rohit Prasanna of Agile CRM

Hi Chawki,

Our business revolves around our customers and hence, they are our first priority. We give the best possible solution to satisfy their business needs. But, according to our business policies, we wouldn’t be able to provide our services to you.

Thanks,

Agile CRM review by Ulrik H.
Consultant - Renewables & Energy Strategy
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Full featured, well integrated CRM with incredible support for start-ups"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the support they offer start-ups. Before you have enough revenue you can use Agile CRM as a full fledged CRM system without running into major hurdles. Other CRM systems force users over to a paid plan too early making it dangerous to start building your database there. The support is also fantastic as are the many useful integrations.

What do you dislike?

This is not an issue with Agile CRM but all CRM software I have come across: It is hard to have an integrated to-do list with emails. On that note, I know one can write emails from within Agile so maybe I could actually leave Googles user interface alltogether and do all my business from within Agile. That's how fulle featured this CRM suite is. And no I did not get any monetary compensation for writing this, I am just really happy with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Epsecially good for start-ups pre-revenue

I am able to launch a start-up and delay paying for the CRM until I have revenue that supports it.

Agile CRM review by Coralie W.
Mortgage Broker | Director

"Outstanding Service"

What do you like best?

Customer support are fantastic, always answering questions rather than having to use a forum (like other CRMs). Product is easy to use, has drag and drop functions, updates regularly, nice dashboard layout, simple to import/export contacts, email automation and campaigns suit a beginner, integration of email, domain, social media etc is all doable - oh, and quite a few other fancy things that I have yet to discover.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Having used other CRMs - Agile is by far the easiest to use and logical for a beginner (like me)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use (beginner level to advance) CRM with drag and drop features, this CRM is really worth considering. Great tutorials and customer service support.

Email automation, landing pages, newsletter templates, contacting clients regularly with campaigns, syncing with my social media, reports and statistics, just to name a few!

Agile CRM review by Kirill K.
Director
Financial Services

"The first free CRM that makes me want to upgrade"

What do you like best?

This is the only free CRM that I have found that functions like a fully-paid and fully-featured package.

I like how the base CRM features are pretty much unlocked, and there is enough freedom to try out the additional features, without ever feeling like I need to risk money just to figure out if I need the intergrations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the settings and options do not seem intuitive, and I've had to look up how to implement simple features and options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are able to try the CRM side of things for free. However, this may not give you a full picture, as you will need to set up a full workflow and integration process before you get a full idea of what Agile CRM can do.

My business is very much now Agile CRM-focussed, and almost my entire workflow revolves around Agile CRM.

Agile CRM review by Loic S.
Operations Manager
Consumer Services

"Updated: major improvements "

What do you like best?

- Fast learning curve.

- Lot of Zapier triggers and actions

- Product growth, they add new features regularly and fix issues promptly.

- They learn from their mistake. It seems like their customer service is improving which is a great news. When I posted my original review I was seriously looking at migrating, I had to delay due to technical reasons. During that time it seems like they made some good changes to deliver a customer service more in adequation with the quality of the product.

What do you dislike?

- missing some customization option to change the look and feel of the app.

- A/B testing in campaigns is not practical.

- Reporting is pretty limited.

- deal management still needs some work but they have been getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agile is a great tool with a lot of potential. When I wrote my initial review we had a serious issue that has been handled very poorly by their entire customer service department.

Since then a lot of things have changed positively in their customer service department and we felt the difference.

We had a few technical issues but they get solved quickly so that is a plus. They also added features that I had requested which is very appreciated.

Agile allowed us to automatize workflows and marketing. We improved lead management and suppressed tedious task in our process so our staff can focus on more important matters.

Agile CRM review by Colin B.
Snr Account Manager

"I had high hopes for AgileCRM"

What do you like best?

A good competent CRM with very some exciting marketing automation features. Easy pipeline management, quick and easy to send a simple email to a whole list or segment (by tags)

Massive range of Email marketing features. Fairly cheap to start with.

What do you dislike?

I wanted more than one deal pipeline but to get that one feature I needed to upgrade all my users from $15/m per user to $50 for all users! That's a massive leap for one little feature. I ended up compromising and sticking to the $15/user plan.

Scheduled call backs and call notes are set up weirdly and again i've had to compromise the way we work to workaround the CRM.

Its good that the system is constantly evolving and changing (daily!) but that means that any documentation or video guides soon go out of date. I've given up trying to read the weekly feature upgrades as i have to wade through 50 useless things to find one that may affect me. My life (and working day) is too short for that.

Some features just seem too hard to get at somehow unless you're a techy. Maybe it's just me being dumb. perhaps I'm not their ideal target customer, but as soon as their instructions include "go to GitHub and..." I just don't feel the love!.

I've been using it as a CRM for over a year but somehow not managed to leverage their more advanced email and web marketing features. A small business owner can only spend so much of my day figuring out my CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an existing sales process, define and sketch it out thoroughly, Then try out Agile to see if it fits. i wouldn't bother if you are not expert in tracking codes and making landing pages etc. I also wouldn't bother if you want multiple deal pipelines - its just too expensive. But if you know what you're doing with CRMs and marketing automation, and don't want to pay for such as infusionSoft etc, then maybe AgileCRM is for you.

To manage my existing client base, I needed a CRM for one or two sales people, with a graphical deal pipeline for both the sales process and the service delivery process. This would then be a firm base from which to launch email and other marketing campaigns. I haven't really managed to go beyond the core CRM functionality onto marketing automation. Lack of simple documentation and intuitive user experience.

Response from Raja Shekar of Agile CRM

Hi,

As a Support Manager @ Agile CRM, I would like to assure you that Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. Agile CRM is bottom band in pricing and upper band in features.

Deals are at the heart of your sales process. Agile CRM includes next-gen tools to make every sales opportunity a success. A deal can be moved through various stages of a Sales process like prospecting, qualifying, demo, following up on concerns and reservations, closing the sale. As the Deal progresses every milestone, the Deal Triggers help to automate sending emails to your customers and scheduling Tasks to your Sales agents. Agile’s deal track will not let any Deal slip and provides a customizable sales platform for clearer insights, repeatable results, and smarter sales force automation.

Agile CRM Call Event triggers help to automate follow-up email campaigns after calls to let your contacts know about scheduled demos, meetings, or voicemails that you left. The Call Scripts widget helps your agents with script text. The voicemail automation helps you to leave a pre-recorded message when you reach a voicemail of a customer.

The web marketing features include scheduling popup messages on your web site. You can automate the lead prospecting when a visitor on your web site submits a form. Also, the visitor's behavior on your web site and the pages viewed can be tracked and captured. Agile CRM is an All-In-One product helping to introduce to great tools of Sales, Marketing and Service automation.

Agile CRM review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Works great for small business"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to get up and running (had some trouble with the DKIM settings but that was resolved) and the CSV import is particularly simple as the mapping is done in software and does not require a new csv to be built before upload. The support has been great so far, needed to use the live chat twice to get the DKIM settings sorted and they were prompt and courteous. Once you get the marketing automation set up it does work properly and fine. Above all else for a small business the starter (or even the free) package is fully fit for purpose.

What do you dislike?

The marketing automation campaign set up is a little clunky and quite confusing (although they do offer training sessions). Having the features split between marketing and sales may work for some businesses but in a small business like ours it would be good to combine everything to have it just on one screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training program, things like the marketing automation can be hard to get your head around without some guidance in the right direction. Make sure you or your network administrator has access to the DNS files to implement the DKIM settings.

Mail merge automation, CRM contact holding, lead scoring and nurturing. Great to have everything in one web based package and we have also started using the iPhone app to manage leads and emails on the road.

Agile CRM review by Jonathan L.
Scrum Master | IT Projektmanagement in Digital Transformation

"Better than Salesforce - Perfect for Agencies"

What do you like best?

We were evaluating the typical CRM alternatives (Salesforce). For the price we could not get all the features that Agile CRM offers. We could get a very basic "try-a-baby-CRM" with Salesforce. With Agile CRM we got the hole deal and we love it.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface could be a bit more user friendly, perhaps more "Jira-like". It is adequate though and this is very subjective.

The Calendar UX could be a tad more user friendly (for example, displaying the current day in a different color and small things like that)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the Starter package, which costs only 9 bucks. You will get all the features you need and try experimenting with the Marketing Automation.

- Better Customer Journeys through Marketing Automation

- Efficient integration with 3rd Party apps due to well documented API

- Better Leads Scoring + Marketing Automatization = More efficient Sales Process

- Integrated our Digital Interfaces with our CRM. This is a huge plus.

Agile CRM review by Consultant

"Missing critical feature - Anonymous web visitor tracking"

What do you like best?

If we had moved forward with it, Agile CRM would have been priced affordably.

What do you dislike?

The most important feature we were looking for in a CRM was tracking web visitors and converting them to leads. These visitors are mostly anonymous. Agile CRM shows almost NO INFORMATION on anonymous / unknown visitors. We wasted a lot of time troubleshooting the javascript integration, only to find out that until visitor interacts with a pop-up, push notification or "web rule", they are considered "unknown" and won't show up in the Visitors section of the tool. This was a dealbreaker for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anonymous visitor tracking is important to you, I would look elsewhere. We're considering tools that focus just on visitor tracking, such as Leady and Lead Feeder.

We were trying to track web visitors and convert them to leads, but we were not able to do so.

Response from Rohit Prasanna of Agile CRM

We track users by taking their consent through our web forms, web popups, and landing pages. Even leady follows the same process.

Agile CRM review by Administrator in Accounting

"Many features, all lacking"

What do you like best?

I love how jampacked AgileCRM is with features - it can really be everything you would want for your CRM. I used it to set up auto-responder drip email campaigns and found it to be adequate at contacting all of our users for our app's platform. There are many APIs which plug into AgileCRM and their customer service is above average.

What do you dislike?

A lot of things just seemed to be half-baked or poorly explained. The social platform was pretty underwhelming and the helpdesk feature had zero onboarding, so it was difficult to use. I'm not even sure if they kept the feature, I just remember being frustrated with it. They need to make it easier for app developers to tie their backin into the Agile platform. It took way too long for us to manage to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shell out the extra money for a more legit CRM.

We used Agile to reach out to our users with email campaigns.

Agile CRM review by JR R.
Owner & Founder

"Agile CRM - Avoid"

What do you like best?

Clean User Interface. It is relatively easy to get up to speed with Agile and that was our main attraction. Entry level pricing is also reasonable, though its sales model design is klunky and does not meet our business model needs well.

What do you dislike?

The primary reason we chose Agile as that the email workflow automation seemed easy to implement. However, the workflows proved to be completely unreliable. Some leads would receive all emails in the workflow, while others would not. The bugs are completely random. Support was slow to respond and when they did, I was advised that it was a software problem that was unique to my subscription (huh?). I was then assured that the bug was fixed, which it was not.

In another instance, and email that was sent to an entire list of MQLs was delivered to only half and totally at random.

There are many, many problems with this software. It is unreliable and unstable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is unreliable. The email workflows failing to work properly have hurt our conversion rate and have cost us money and customers.

My company operates under a SaaS model. We sell financial planning software subscriptions to financial advisors and investment firms.

Agile CRM review by Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Best balance of features for the cost"

What do you like best?

Breadth of features for the cost. We've been using this product for about 6 months and the system provides a feature for every business challenge we are trying to solve.

What do you dislike?

Tag management is problematic. This solution relies heavily on utilizing tags for organization, but a non-admin user cannot see a list of available tags; they have to simply *guess* at what might match. Huge limitation. We also had to leverage Zapier for some other system integrations, but it wasn't a significant investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write down exactly what you expect from your CRM. Type of deal management, customer contact solutions, integration requirements, etc. Then build an chart to compare; this is what I did - compared Insightly, Zoho, SugarCRM, and others. AgileCRM came out on top, at a price that was much more affordable.

It's been an ongoing process for our company, but we inherited thousands of customers in an acquisition, so we've been working through an effort to capture those contacts and their ongoing activities. This also required integration with our ecommerce solution and helpdesk solution. We've started using it to track large deal opportunities, and we intended to expand that into sales lead generation and marketing with many of the features we've yet to leverage.

Agile CRM review by Seth R.
Co-Founder & CEO
Education Management

"Agile CRM Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of the interactive nodes you can use to engage customers. This feature by far is why I chose Agile CRM over competitors.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the the CRM does not allow for folks to unsubscribe to SMS campaigns, and is something that will require some human input for those that send an SMS with STOP, to take them off the list. If the system did this it would make the system a lot better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something to automate your marketing, this platform is the one to go with simply because it beats out the competition.

Keeping in touch with the customer regularly. Also planning our email sequence without having to think about when we sent the last email, the system just does this automatically.