Agility PR Solutions

Agility PR Solutions

4.0

Agility PR Solutions provides powerful, yet easy to use media database, monitoring, and analytics solutions for tomorrow’s communicators. Since 2003, clients have trusted our tools and services to help them identify and connect with influencers, capture coverage, and measure impact of everything they do. Whether we do it for you or help you do it yourself, our team of media experts make it easy to monitor and measure traditional, broadcast, social and online coverage.

Work for Agility PR Solutions?

Learning about Agility PR Solutions?

Agility PR Solutions Reviews

Ask Agility PR Solutions a Question
Showing 146 Agility PR Solutions reviews
Agility PR Solutions review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"Couldn't live without it now! "

What do you like best?

Agility has made life much easier as we've grown our agency. Being able to share and collaborate on lists, keep a track of notes and comments on contacts and see where other employees are at with their tasks is incredibly handy.

What do you dislike?

Not much - the programme takes a bit of getting used to but once you're sorted on it, it's pretty straight forward

Essentially, it allows us to operate exactly as we did as a two person agency, no matter how big we get. Being able to check in with other people's lists, jump on to employees' tasks if they're off ill or need help, and to share and update our contacts as we go

There are a lot of other features that we don't (but probably should) use, but Agility is worth the money just for the elements we do use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Agility PR Solutions
Agility PR Solutions review by Troy B.
Troy B.

"Good but still lacking"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of editing key words, it does great when you need to look back on previous articles.

What do you dislike?

Often picks up stories 5-6 years old, its frustrating to have to look at every article and ensure that we are capturing current articles and not older ones. Another frustration is it doesn't allow you to do same day monitoring, we often have to wait until the next day to see stories. So we have to go to other programs to do real time monitoring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, make sure you select the right product. Agility might be it, just make sure.

Solved: Compiling media stories quickly. We have inadvertently discovered we need a program for real-time monitoring. As good as Agility is, it still lacks that feature.

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

Agility PR Solutions review by Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.

"Easy to use, and quick online help if needed."

What do you like best?

I like how organized everything is. It's easy to keep my lists.

What do you dislike?

The only think that seems weird is that I have to mark something as "shared" in order for other people from my company to see it. Really not a huge deal, just something I have to remember.

My specific position within the company is new. Agility is allowing me grow our reach by sending releases easily across the country where as before they were much more local.

I love that media monitoring comes right to my inbox. I set them to send in the early morning. When I wake up I can quickly scroll through alerts and make sure I'm on top of any mentions in the media.

Agility PR Solutions review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"Excellent Media Monitoring Service"

What do you like best?

Agility doesn't just monitor media related to my company - I can do the same for any search term. Including every single competitor. This has been invaluable competitive intelligence that makes us more aware than others in our space.

What do you dislike?

Social monitoring leaves a lot to be desired.

The setup was painful. The user front end is extremely "home grown" and quirky, and since I don't have to use it often, I often forget what had to be done last time. Now that my campaigns are running, I'm good to go. But I cringe any time I know I have to adjust things because, from distribution through monitoring, the interface is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient - it took time to set up my programs as needed. But after some trial and error, it was exactly what I needed and requires little to no maintenance to keep it going as expected.

Because our competitors are often small to medium companies, it has been hard to track them in the past. Agility has been a life saver on competitive intel. The minute anything is published about my competitors, it's delivered to my inbox.

Agility PR Solutions review by Sara H.
Sara H.

"User-friendly"

What do you like best?

I've used Agility, Meltwater, TrendKite and Cision the last three years. I liked Agility the best overall because it's the most user-friendly. When I click the back button, I don't lose my place in a list (which saves a LOT of time). I love how you can track influencers or those on your lists. This makes it easy to identify influencers.

What do you dislike?

I grew accustomed to one particular feature in Meltwater that directly applied to the way one client wanted to build lists for press releases. They relied on finding outlets via counties (it was an agriculture client). I was able to to easily breakdown the big cities in each county from Google Maps and select those cities from a list in Meltwater. I haven't found if Agility is able to do this or not.

Agility has a lot more of what we need in one place, especially when it comes to tracking and monitoring news coverage for a client. You already have the sentiment breakdown, and the news clippings that you can easily turn into a book.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Design
User in Design

"Saves time and optimises media contacts"

What do you like best?

I like that it has been customized accordingly to our needs. Once you get a hang of Agility's interface, setting up media releases is as easy as a walk in the park. It saves the time and less hassle compared to manually doing everything - from contact list, to distribution and tracking reports.

What do you dislike?

Recently, we have encountered system lapses like media release status remains draft but it was actually sent out already. I'd also appreciate improvements on UX and platform interface as it his quite hard to extract data since you're not allowed to open several window tabs simultaneously, so you end up with lots of clicking, then going back to home and repeating the same process again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent PR tool to generate a targeted and focused media list and maintain a wide contact base

It helped us verify and generate media contacts easily. This made the distribution more robust and wide-reach.

Agility PR Solutions review by Van Thu N.
Van Thu N.

"Great Customer Service and features!"

What do you like best?

Being able to see influencer Twitter handles, their story angles, and topics they write about as well as their preferred contact method and followers on Twitter. There is also the ad spend costs for the different outlets that can be useful to show the value when there's press placement for clients. You can customize the fields you want to be exported as a CSV file, which is nice. And expect to communicate with a great team of people. They are very friendly and understanding, and they'll work quickly to resolve any issues. This is also a much more affordable solution than Cision and some other softwares out there currently.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface can use some work. It's not as attractive and has a bit of delay from a usability standpoint. Also, you can only export 1k contacts at one time. On the making payment standpoint, their previous method of collecting payment made it a bit more tedious to take care of compared to other businesses and softwares I made payment to. This recent month, they now have an online portal for you to make payment via credit/debit so I don't have to do wire transfers or call in to make a payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When targeting lists for individual clients, have all the angles already laid out for stories to target specific influencers that write about those topics for your client so you don't have to create a bunch of different lists and figure out later if there are overlaps with journalists writing about 2 more of the topics you exported lists for.

Being able to narrow down influencers that are the best fit for my clients in regards to the number of followers they have on social to increase their reach. Saving time by easily searching and exporting updated contacts of influencers so I don't have to search for specific ones and hunt down their contact information myself, they keep their contacts up to date and send emails to let us know who has moved to a different outlet or changed their contact info.

"Communications Officer"

What do you like best?

I like that you can archive profiles. The online search capabilities is a useful tool. It is also convenient that it keeps a records of tweets/news articles for 2 years. It is overall, a useful public environment analysis tool.

What do you dislike?

Twitter searching capabilities are not specific enough and using manual search options can be tedious. Not being able to upload your own monitoring content easily for Twitter (must prepare in excel spreadsheet and send to Agility PR rep). Quote function is not the most reliable either. - for news articles. Manually adding the tone for articles is also tedious. Also, not being able to collect keyword date, unless previously submitted and approved, is quite inconvenient. It would be useful if it worked more like twitter in that way, being able to retrieve old tweets, hashtags (that were not previously submitted for record keeping) would improve the experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Book an intro session for all employees using the software, it was very helpful. I would also recommend scheduling a tutorial on the many tools available for Media Monitoring, its very informative and will allow you to best utilize Agility to your need. The staff has always been very helpful with questions and when additional support is needed.

Main function is for Media analysis. We use agility to archive news stories and to track social media trends (keyword based). it is useful for keeping track of public environment trends and stats.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Agility is the new global media intelligence solution to keep an eye on"

What do you like best?

Agility has a friendly, clean and easy-to-use interface that makes navigating the platform a breeze. They have all of the media list building tools that you need and great filter options that really narrow down your media lists. The customer support is superb, they are always responding straight away and are there to help you the whole way through.

What do you dislike?

As it's a new solution, they are still adding elements that the older platforms have such as editorial calendars and media monitoring. Their global media contact info (not US & UK) needs updating as many of the media contact details that were given for European media outlets was incorrect. It would also be helpful if their press release distribution service had a translation function to translate press releases in a preferred language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you determine everything you need from a media solution platform and discuss with the Agility team, as their platform doesn't offer everything you may already be used to.

Getting vital information on media professionals in order to make targeted PR communications strategies. It's also helpful to monitor what certain media professionals are saying on their Twitter feeds. We are also planning on using the press release distribution tool quite frequently and Agility's wire service looks really clean, professional and modern which will appeal to journalists and editors.

User in Public Relations and Communications

" Some strong benefits, not a full solution. "

What do you like best?

I find the attention from staff members, the contact database and completeness of research data to be better than some alternatives I have tried. The interface is also straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, while Agility has a lot of things going for it, it is very much held back by a limited topic list, a less than comprehensive index of sources and publications, and a mail merge system which does not inspire confidence. I find it is a useful tool, but in no way replacement for something like Cision. And I vastly prefer Yesware for email distributions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t expect it to replace Cision.

We have used Agility for targeting, and it offers mail merge features as well, which we have not utilized. We can easily locate large numbers of journalists to contact with potential story ideas.

Agility PR Solutions review by Paige K.
Paige K.

"Intuitive Searching Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The search feature is incredible intuitive - it functions like you would hope a contact database might. As a professional often tasked with finding outlets that cover a particular topic, or curating a list of media in a hyper-targeted location, being able to search as such has changed the way I create media lists. I no longer feel like I am potentially missing out on outlets because I'm not aware of them offhand, because instead of searching each outlet individually for the correct beat reporter, Agility is helping to do the work for me by pulling in the right contact from the right outlets - some that I hadn't thought of immediately. While I don't rely on Agility to create media lists entirely, it gets me at least 80% of the way there in just a few minutes - a valuable, time saving tool that is proving to be my secret weapon!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps not so much a dislike as it is a feature we don't utilize is the mass targeted distribution. Because we stick to the old school approach of sending pitches individually, I don't suspect we as an agency will get much use out of the distribution tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The search bar in the top right automatically defaults to people - we didn't realize this at first and were confused when we searched outlets by name and returned no results. Perhaps making it clear that the quick search is only for people so that new clients like us don't get startled by the lack of results!

Time saving is the biggest piece. One search finds most of my information rather than ten individual searches as we were doing on our previous platform. Plus, the support team has been great to work with so far. They are quick, helpful, and stay on top of any issues we come across (even if that is just simply adding a small outlet to our database)

Agility PR Solutions review by Lauren H.
Lauren H.

"Great resource for PR professionals"

What do you like best?

I like how you can use different parameters to tailor who you target, including location, topics and media type.

What do you dislike?

In a few cases, I’ve found some media contacts who aren’t in Agility. However, I let the Agility team know, and they added them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely consider using this program if you need a tool to target media members and track the success of your campaigns.

I’m able to email a large targeted group of contacts all at once, and I can also track the open and click-through rates. That has saved me time and kept all of the communications in one place.

Agility PR Solutions review by Paula C.
Paula C.

"Very Happy With Agility"

What do you like best?

Agility is by far the simplest and most intuitive media solutions platform our agency has used so far. We love the way Agility is designed and set up, and that it is so easy to follow. It is just so accessible!

What do you dislike?

We do wish that there was an affordable monitoring component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this service. The customer service is so smart. They have twice-weekly open seminars for your staff or interns to call in and get training automatically, which is ingenious. No need to request help, you just call in on the designated lines and designated times. Brilliant. The response time when you do need outside help is very swift. Also, the platform is simply very easy to use. The list-building is so intuitive and smart, we never have issues or problems. So far, it's just excellent.

Great list building and super easy press release distribution.

Agility PR Solutions review by Rob H.
Rob H.

"A comprehensive platform that is critical to my work."

What do you like best?

I've been very impressed by Agility's modules (monitoring, media database, outreach) for the full platform. As the head of communications for my company, and will little support staff, the ability to capture articles, research targets, and conduct seamless outreach has been incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the media database isn't fully accurate for a particular outlet, but Agility is quick to correct when I've highlighted any changes that need to be made.

We have a number of portfolio companies that I provide media monitoring and PR outreach for. Agility serves both very well.

Agility PR Solutions review by Cristina H.
Cristina H.

"Great solution for global PR campaigns"

What do you like best?

Agility PR Solutions are simple and easy to use. In few days you're able to build your media lists and start pitching and tracking your results. I love the fact that the support team are constantly adding new media outlets and journalists to the database.

What do you dislike?

Some countries are less strong than others, but they keep working on a daily basis updating more and more outlets and contacts.

At Digisec Media we needed a strong PR solution for global media databases and distribution. This solution sorted both of us problems and the best part is the support team behind it.

Agility PR Solutions review by Liz G.
Liz G.

"Great Asset"

What do you like best?

Agility is comprehensive and updates changes rapidly.

What do you dislike?

Few formatting options for exports and it's a bit clunky to convert publication only lists to contact lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do take advantage of training and customer support and don't hesitate to request an update.

Agility PR Solutions gives us rapid access to information on who is covering what topics, as well as which publications our clients should be targeting. We've realized greater productivity with our media relations activity and can get our clients in front of a broader, yet more appropriate, media audience.

Agility PR Solutions review by Danielle B.
Danielle B.

"Agility PR is a great option for small agencies"

What do you like best?

As the owner of a small agency, I needed access to a media database that was not only affordable but also offered the same technology and opportunities that the more expensive companies offered. Agility gave me that.

What do you dislike?

As with their competitors, media contacts constantly change due to turnover or reassignment. The list that you cull today, might not be sound in a month so as a marketer you need to regularly update your lists.

With Agility I"m an insider with the ability to isolate opportunities with media professionals on a national level as well as within niche markets.

"Perfect for our size"

What do you like best?

Our rep is amazing. She's been so helpful and really showed us how to make the most of their system. Even after she left and we were assigned a new one, we've had the support we need to make the most of this paid platform.

What do you dislike?

It's slightly less intuitive than Cision and some of the other platforms we've used, but it definitely gets the job done and for a much lower price tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a pretty basic pitching tool. Worth the money for small-scale PR efforts.

We were putting our press releases on the wire and not getting any actionable results. Agility gave us the ability to make real connections, build targeted lists, and more. We've seen more success with this method than traditional wires.

Agility PR Solutions review by Francine M.
Francine M.

"As a one-person department, it helps me do the personalized media relations work of five people."

What do you like best?

I like the feature that allows me to contact each reporter by name. I also like the fact that I can create custom Market Intelligence Reports that allows me to see our news and the news of our competitors.

What do you dislike?

The keyword filter continues to generate duplicates. However, I will be talking to a representative this week to solve the problem. I do like the fact that there are real people available to talk me through any issue. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo so that you can understand all capabilities.

I can create media lists for each area we are involved in. It has helped introduce me to new reporters I would have otherwise never met.

Agility PR Solutions review by Barry R.
Barry R.

"Makes targeting journalists and tracking PR impact a breeze!"

What do you like best?

Agility does most of the heavy lifting on researching and targeting journalists and let's us directly see the interest and impact.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints. The design could be sleeker, but it's intuitive and functional so it gets the job done.

Before it was a tedious process to manually research, record, and target journalists in each category we target. And the impact we'd get from reaching out to them was largely a guess. Agility does most of the heavy lifting on researching and targeting for us and let's us directly see the interest and impact.

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"More than I expected"

What do you like best?

I like being able to compare against competitors in share of voice and the intuitive way to program releases to be sent to selected media lists.

What do you dislike?

The search sometimes isn't intuitive for targeting media. I also have issues with making sure when I am pulling clip reports that they are truly articles and coverage and not analyst reports on companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are saving work to ensure it is in draft format frequently.

I am tracking media coverage for our clients and sending out targeted media releases. I use the software for identifying influencers. The information provided by the Influence tab helped me secure an influencer for one of my clients and enabled them to garner media coverage and engagement.

Agility PR Solutions review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"Agility makes your job easier"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they have so many options available to narrow down your searches. They think of every possible niche before you even will.

What do you dislike?

The one issue I saw was that with the many options for search customization that agility provides, it sometimes is easy to miss something or forget where a feature is located. However, there amazing customer service helped me and solved my issue in less than five minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone in the PR industry to make your job easier.

It saves PR professionals so much time and effort! It makes finding a source and sending pitches 10 times easier!

Agility PR Solutions review by robin w.
robin w.

"Agility is customizable for all types of businesses"

What do you like best?

The staff at Agility was able to help us customize their services when we needed something different than what we had originally purchased.

What do you dislike?

Out of the box, the solution we signed up for didn't work for us. But that "dislike" turned into a like when they were able to remedy the situation

We were doing manual media coverage reports, which was time-consuming and didn't look professional. Agility helped us create a custom solution. The feedback from staff has been very positive.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Team effort and mentoring"

What do you like best?

Agility reps are always accessible. If there is a question or you have clips to send they are very prompt in getting back to you and they are listening to their clients. Agility will augment their reporting so that it can be presented in various ways which is helpful when presenting to management.

What do you dislike?

sometimes I find it a bit confusing maneuvering through the site to get my own evaluations but Agility will always take the time to guide me through searches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to walk through the system with your account rep. the staff at Agility are second to none and when you need the evaluations they are your best friends. They always handle requests with a smile. I can't thank them enough.

We have a budget to host travel media from our North American Market and it is important to evaluate our efforts and gather the return on investment. we could not do that without Agility.

Agility PR Solutions review by Jamie B.
Jamie B.

"Using Engagement Tab"

What do you like best?

I have recently been researching influencers and the engagement tab where I can search on keywords was of tremendous help to help identify potential influencers in the space I wanted to be present in for clients.

What do you dislike?

The platform overall has log loading times and we have found lately that the contact information for journalists we follow up with is not up to date.

I use Agility for my clients public relations campaigns. It is easy to use and allows me to build, measure and position them quickly.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Really useful for global PR and intuitive platform"

What do you like best?

I like how it's easy to understand the filtering process and the fact that the created list of contacts can be exported

What do you dislike?

I think the industry category could be better develop. Since I work for a niche industry (data center cabinet manufacturer), sometimes it's hard to tell if the assigned contacts will be relevant to something like "Technology", which is too broad of a term

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to understand how it's integrated with Business Wire -- a partner. Doesn't seem like Agility PR personnel really know who the integration works.

We wanted to mainly use Agility PR to cater to the international media, although we find the national contacts to be really good. I love how I can create separate lists for a specific need.

Agility PR Solutions review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"Personalized service"

What do you like best?

We decided to go with AgilityPR because we would have an analyst assigned to our account. No matter how good natural language processing is, nothing beats the human touch. We appreciate the personalized customer service we receive. But even more than that, we like having a partner who is willing to be innovative in how they work with us.

What do you dislike?

This is a very minor dislike, but the graphics that are used for some of our reports could be enhanced.

We needed a monitoring service to keep tabs on how our stakeholders feel about our organization. We developed a Reputation Radar Report that, week by week, helps us keep tabs on and understand that sentiment.

Agility PR Solutions review by User

"Just getting started with webinars; use a lot for media lists"

What do you like best?

We've used Agility for the media lists for a few years, and I'm excited to start using the free webinars; what a great opportunity to learn without committing to an expensive conference. AND that if I can't listen in at the appointed time, I can get a download to watch on my own schedule. That's key.

What do you dislike?

For media lists, that the security level isn't compliant with our IT requirements. For the webinars, I don't know yet. I am guessing I won't find much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your media lists are being updated and that the security settings are in compliance with what your IT department requires. And take advantage of the monitoring tools. You can use them at a glance if you don't have time to dig deep.

We're solving our need to maintain our media lists, though we've found several to be out of date. For the webinars, I'm planning to learn a lot about SEO. I have found that co-workers and friends in various positions have widely different opinions, and I don't know whom to believe.

"Robust but not perfect"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of the email tracking/analytics, the reporter search functionality, and the ability to save searches, lists, etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like the media monitoring is that effective - I get better results with Google Alerts. And I am not impressed by the analytics that the email service returns, the open rates seem low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have the manpower to fully utilize all of the capabilities before you make the investment. It can do a lot, but for a 1-person marketing/PR team, it's hard to get much out of it.

Growing our PR efforts was our main goal, and we have made a few connections using Agility. It's probably our own internal issue that we haven't done better using it.

"Agility PR Solutions"

What do you like best?

When needed, it is easy to access the help desk and they are very willing to help.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to customize what I need to see. I would like to set it up so I can see the lists as I need to see them, not the default vision... It is very frustrating when I have to click through each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work closely with Agility PR team. They are GREAT, very accessible and eager to assist.

I am not solving any business problems with Agility PR Solutions. I use Agility PR Solutions to distribute news releases to target audiences... I don't just want to "put it out on the wire."

Agility PR Solutions review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use and understand - some features have improved"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the list-building system and efficient way to send out press releases, especially to wider audiences (Europe, etc). Value for money. The more you use it, the easier it becomes and is faster to use.

What do you dislike?

Updating lists - can be fiddly and sometimes difficult to ensure they are up-to-date. Not all the emails are opened, meaning some releases have not reached the editors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've found their support team to be of great help. Make use of the training and support on offer, it will help you to understand the system and make the most of what's on offer. Also, spending time on building and maintaining lists helps a lot and I'm now finding it faster to use.

Simple way to send out a press release to a larger number of recipients (handy in these GDPR-regulated times). Also good for targeting journalists in trade sectors and different countries.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Research
User in Research

"Agility gives us everything we need to find and reach vital contacts across the media"

What do you like best?

It offers a comprehensive list of media contacts and makes them easy to access. We have built our own lists and have been able to do so on a range of subjects that are hugely varied, from potato agriculture to product design. It is an easy platform to use, meaning we can quickly find the contacts we need.

What do you dislike?

For the purposes we need to use it I haven't found anything that really causes a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool for any PR office needing to maintain a wide contact base

We are a Scottish university but with a global reach. We have a wide-ranging research profile that runs from medicine and life sciences to art & design. So the stories we are looking to push out to the world cover a huge range of potential outlets. Agility has made it easy for us to find out who we should be speaking to and how we can reach them.

"Enjoying it so far "

What do you like best?

I think the most useful part of the service is being able to search users and make list which I can share with others on my team. I also find being able to schedule a press release ahead of time very useful when I have several to get out in one day.

What do you dislike?

What I've found to be a downside is the limited amount of topics I can search under for relevant publications or journalist. With such broad topics e.g. finance it takes me additional time to click through every result.

I also dislike that I can't add both publication/news desk email and journalist email in one go when searching and creating a media list. This feature would be really useful when you're short of time.

I think the biggest benefit has been to save time when we have limited resources. It's also useful to see how many people have clicked onto our press releases after a distribution.

Agility PR Solutions review by Jessica F.
Jessica F.

"Effective journalist database "

What do you like best?

Agility provides a good solution for contacting journalists with contact information and an ability to distribute communications within the same platform.

What do you dislike?

It would be more helpful if we could delete journalist contacts from media lists we had developed on a temporary basis without having to create a whole new list each time. For example, if a journalist had already opened a release, it would be helpful to be able to temporarily remove them from a distribution list, when sending same release again. It would be helpful to have more local media titles - much smaller ones perhaps which are not audited.

We don't really have any business problems per say.

Agility PR Solutions review by John A.
John A.

"Invaluable PR tool"

What do you like best?

Unlike some competitors, Agility is easily searchable and regularly updated

What do you dislike?

Nothing really of note, it would be handy to be able to export more contacts in a singvle CSV, especially when building global contact lists. Uploading a new contact could be simpler, too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the test period to construct real-life lists and see how they compare with others.

I use Agility to buiold distribution lists for media releases and associated uses.

Agility PR Solutions review by User

"A great tool for small organisations working on many topics"

What do you like best?

It is a powerhouse for a one-woman band like me! I like the breadth of journalists; the ease of use; the ability to measure who viewed / opened / clicked on the press release links. It is also nice to be able to easily search an organisation to find the journalists working on a specific topic. Within the journalists' profiles, I like being able to see their latest tweets.

What do you dislike?

The database itself does still miss out a few journalists, so I have to be careful to ensure that those outside the database are also included. It can also be very slow to load, which can be a bit frustrating when putting together several media lists. I still find these flaws quite minor compared to other competitors that I trialed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering Agility PR Solutions, I'd recommend that you do a test with Agility and ask a lot of questions to make sure that it will meet your needs. My needs included: needing to be able to build lots of lists of journalists on different topics, sometimes at short notice; needing to find journalists' email addresses easily so that I could pitch stories to them individually; and needing a way to send out a press release besides one that cost extra (that was a big plus). You get 100,000 contacts per year with a contract, which is more than enough for us since we are not spamming everyone with our press releases but rather choosing a targeted approach.

We're able to reach out to journalists working on a wide variety of topics because we produce reports covering everything from climate change to food security to genome editing. The fact that we can easily search for journalists and publications has boosted our media outreach, both within Europe and globally.

Agility PR Solutions review by Henry G.
Henry G.

"Review of Agility by Positive Profile"

What do you like best?

The ability to access contact telephone numbers and emails; the ease of setting up (and then using) a distribution list for emailed press releases

What do you dislike?

Seems impossible to target specific types of editors amongst the national newspapers (e.g. all Health Editors, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

An easy to use, practical and relatively comprehensive solution to targeting the media and for the distribution of news releases and feature stories.

I help raise companies' profiles in the national and specialist trade press by offering exclusives and industry insights to the media.

Agility PR Solutions review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Media monitoring"

What do you like best?

The briefing note never misses. It is always on time and has all our search words hit. Developing the strings take time but very useful.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of other uses that we have that I just have not been able to find the time to use yet. I have had a couple training exercises, which are very good, but just haven't been able to get into. It is complicated for me but I am not as savvy as I could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn all that is offered. There is so much more than simply the media side of things.

We keep our staff updated and current with early morning news briefing. Very useful to ensure managers and executive stay current.

Agility PR Solutions review by Alexander J.
Alexander J.
View Original

"An amazing service!"

What do you like best?

I love the wide of a variety of contacts that are available, the customer service is great and easy to use

What do you dislike?

I wish contacts could unsubscribe easier, such as by saying unsubscribe, so I don't have to walk them through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend it, but possibly negotiate a slightly lower price

It solves my PR Problems and distributions

Agility PR Solutions review by Executive Sponsor in Semiconductors
Executive Sponsor in Semiconductors

"Great media database and customer service"

What do you like best?

I use Agility mostly as a media database which is where it gives extraordinary bang for buck. For international data there's no equal value proposition from the competition.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much or I'd stop using them - there are plenty of other options but I've used most of the competition and I'm happy with Agility at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial for a week against current system. Mirror every task. For us that showed it was a good exchange.

We are relatively modest users of d/b's in this area so Agility provides a good spread of information, with a decent dash, at a sensible price that fits well with our needs.

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Agility Monitoring is spot-on in some regards, lacking in others"

What do you like best?

I like that you can set up email notifications and that they are reliable - they come when they're supposed to and they are easy to click through to the content.

What do you dislike?

The monitoring function is akin to a Google Alert. I don't find that Agility "finds" things that my Google Alerts don't find. However, the format of Agility alerts is better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the product to a company that doesn't have the people power to use Google Alerts + HootSuite (or another tool) to monitor their press/mentions/interactions on the web. The interface is okay, and the customer support is really awesome. As an add-on product, it's a win-win. Standalone, not so much. Also, be sure to sign up for webcasts/trainings or use your personal Agility contact; there are some features that you would assume to be intuitive, that aren't at all. Also, you have to sometimes do weird workarounds to make things work properly in regard to the search.

Making sure that we're aware of our appearances on the web, across the board.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Does everything I need it to do"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use and access to instant analytics. Agility is an absolute lifesaver at my job and the best tool when it comes to brand awareness.

What do you dislike?

Creating distribution lists could be a bit monotonous, would help if it was easier to filter out organizations you never want to include in your searches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this. It does everything you need when it comes to PR and it saves you both time and money.

My company is looking to get our name out more. Our first press release had immediate pickup and we have been going strong since.

Agility PR Solutions review by Rob B.
Rob B.

"Great Media Monitoring Platform!"

What do you like best?

We love how easy it is to use! We have been using Agility PR Solutions for a number of years and as they have been doing improvements, and adding more services, and it can only get better! It's a service that we could not go without!

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything that we do not dislike about the service.

We have found that Agility PR Solutions has made it so we don't need to manually take any of our media coverage! Agility PR Solutions does it for us!

Agility PR Solutions review by Alicia M.
Alicia M.

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

Using Agility PR not only saves time but it's very user friendly. If you don't know how to do something, there are plenty tutorials and how to's

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing I can think of that I dislike about this product.

I'm able to get the right contacts to send press releases to. It's so helpful because I know I'm sending it to the right person who is covering that topic.

Agility PR Solutions review by James W.
James W.

"My experience with Agility PR Solutions"

What do you like best?

Agility is a tremendous asset for finding new media outlets for clients and opportunities for contributions.

What do you dislike?

Many of the themes / subject matters are often convoluted, meaning searches can often be inaccurate. I believe this needs to be filtered down better to create more effective media lists.

Finding new outlets that were previously hard to identify through search engines.

"Makes my life easier"

What do you like best?

I use Agility to make media lists on most days - Agility is the the easiest and most accurate service I have used for this.

What do you dislike?

Only that every time I save search criteria and re-run it, that I have to save it again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't question it - just do it. Agility is great, and if there's ever anything that you wonder about, the service is second to none!

Tons of benefits - it allows me to connect with journalists and get my clients' stories in front of the right audience

Agility PR Solutions review by Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.

"Helpful team, great platform"

What do you like best?

The fact that the platform is constantly being improved based on users' feedback and the team is always available to help and provide training.

What do you dislike?

The platform's media database can be a bit trickier when it comes to targeting local press.

Media targeting and press release/pitches distributions

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"PR distribution software gets results"

What do you like best?

I can interrogate the software to target not just media outlets, but also freelance journalists and bloggers writing on relevant topics for my clients.

What do you dislike?

1) The fact that private contacts are not automatically de-duped as and when they become Agility contacts

2) That when you select contacts for an email distribution, if you're not careful you don't automatically get the private contacts on that list too, so you have to select twice

WE are not having to maintain our own database of constantly changing media contacts.

We find new contacts for new clients

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Agility has allowed me to reach out to journalists without undertaking a major search."

What do you like best?

I like the monitoring systems where I can go in after an email has been sent and find the exact name and email of the reporter who opened the email.

Also, customer service is very quick to return emails and address issues.

What do you dislike?

Most times, there are quite a few bounce backs, indicating to me that the lists are not kept too current.

I find the system not so intuitive and lists not so easy to edit. I'd like to be able to add my own contacts easily to an established list and haven't found that option yet (truth be told though, I don't have a lot of time to tinker with the product).

Also, my reach out to Agility journalists has not yet (after three+ years) resulted in any coverage or relationship building.

I'm trying to get journalists to cover and/or share the news about our company at a reduced cost (instead of sending out press releases via our vendor).

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Computer Software

"Targetting the media around the world"

What do you like best?

The ability to create targeted media lists for a specific region or city in the world.

What do you dislike?

I think that in this day and age, writers shouldn't be receiving communication via fax (obsolete). So when I receive a message saying that my communication didn't go through to a fax, I'm wondering why the list had a fax number in the first place. I think the technology headers don't get updated to reflect newer trends in the industry. They're still the same and it's still under the broad "Computing" header (very 90s). What about "Enterprise Analytics", "Mobility", "Internet of Things", "Artificial Intelligence", "Digital Transformation", etc. etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you see a demo of the product and ask if they have the reporter rolodex for the regions you're looking to send communications to.

We're trying to reach media in every corner of the world. What's great about Agility is that you can create targeted communications and send it to directly to the reporters of that city or region.

Agility PR Solutions review by Valerie G.
Valerie G.

"Great for sending press releases"

What do you like best?

Agility makes it easy to send email press releases to media contacts in the healthcare industry and then see how those releases performed. We've also just started using it to monitor our own press mentions.

What do you dislike?

It would be easier if the unsubscribe process was automated rather than me having to manually remove people from lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time setting everything up on the front end to get the most out of it!

Sending press releases and measuring their performance, media monitoring

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use - still doesn't feel like there are as many contacts as Gorkana "

What do you like best?

Being able to upload whole press releases (with embedded images) is a real time-saver for us.

Having access to global contacts is also very helpful.

It's very easy to use in terms of manoeuvrability around the site, not too clunky.

What do you dislike?

There still don't seem to be as many journalists on this database as Gorkana.

Having a limit of how many releases you can send out to contacts.

When compiling press lists lots of time is spent editing to ensure correct contacts are in lists - it seems lots of random journalists are pulled in that do not match the seach criteria.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Global access to journalists

Easy to upload send-outs - very good in terms of saving time

The ability to contact lots of journalists all at once.

Time-saving in terms of drafting and editing send-outs.

Access to new markets in terms of global contacts.

Agility PR Solutions review by User

"Positive experience, easy to use and efficient service"

What do you like best?

The ease with which we can both find relevant press and PR contacts across a wide variety of sectors, and then manage lists of those contacts. Using these lists to communicate is also easy to manage and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing immediately springs to mind. Perhaps the number of email updates and alerts but no doubt they can be managed in our preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it if necessary but I don;t anticipate you deciding not to continue the servce.

Agility allows us to manage and monitor our PR activity

"Potential"

What do you like best?

The support is top notch - whether calling Agility helpdesk on the phone or just emailing through changes that need to be made to contacts we hear back from who have left roles for example.

The import press release function is a good innovation, and I look forward to more like that.

Warnings about system updates are handy too, and maintenance is always outside of work hours.

What do you dislike?

The process of sending releases can get fiddly. The html editor could be improved. I don't know anything about coding - but I do know desktop publishing - and what I end up with after importing a document can end up looking like a mess ad therefore spoil my efforts fiddling about on MS Word before uploading. This is especially true with multiple images, and particularly captions, which are treated as images and often cropped.

The info that is available on outlets is often lacking too - would be great to see more consistent representation of circulation/unique monthly visitors/full page advertising costs but appreciate this is not always possible.

For a small agency, the ability to access contacts from all over the world, publishing in multiple languages and a multitude of subjects, gives you a great deal of confidence. Our clients are always impressed by our ability to reach literally any audience they can think of - and that versatility would not be possible without Agility.

Agility PR Solutions review by User

"Awesome PR media list at an unbeatable price"

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface allows for easy searches.

What do you dislike?

Limited contact list for now, but ever-growing. Honestly, can't have too many complaints for the price!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that you are getting what you pay for. The available features are limited, but compared to the big players, is an amazing deal.

We were looking for an easier way to search for media contacts with a limited budget. Agility PR provided helpful reps that walked us through all of our questions.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great product, even better customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the website and also the way the information is laid out in the daily e-mails. I after some polishing, I send this e-mail to the rest of the company, so it's important to me that all the clips are captured and I don't need to put a lot of time into finessing it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the radio or TV hits are often clipped, it often leaves out the intro, or the ending and doesn't really give me a clear picture of what was said in the clip. I also find it a bit cumbersome to edit the clips myself.

Reacting to issues in the media is really important. From some of our reports we've discovered how important it is to respond to the media when there are issues.

Agility PR Solutions review by Salim B.
Salim B.

"Amazing way to find publisher everywhere in the world"

What do you like best?

ability to find journalists, media outlets by country and language

What do you dislike?

missing instagram content adding instagram and facebook can make it a real valuable influencer management tool

targeting publishers by countries and interests

Agility PR Solutions review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Good tool for media tracking and email distribution "

What do you like best?

Ease of use with it's interface. Friendly & informative customer support staff. Up to date with keyword tracking for media searches.

What do you dislike?

The interface load time can be slow at times. It could take up to 30 seconds to load up.

Communicating and contacting with the press with up to date email and contact information. It greatly reduced the time it needed to conduct research and tracking.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Financial Services

"Excellent A++++"

What do you like best?

This is by far one of the best services I've had the pleasure of using. The easy to use interface coupled with incredible customer service puts Agility into a class of its own.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am 100% satisfied and have zero issues with the product. Everything rom the customer service to support is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am easily able to find reporters, create lists and reach them with up to date contact information.

Agility PR Solutions review by Janet V.
Janet V.

"JVPRNY review"

What do you like best?

Agility has the social media information on reporters so I can easily follow. I really like the follow up reports so I know who read our pitxh and can follow up promptly.

What do you dislike?

Woulld like to have more narrowing of search. I get too much results and I get the wrong reporters.

I have a more efficient follow up on who read our pitches so we get more results.

Agility PR Solutions review by Patricia R.
Patricia R.

"Great tool for international target "

What do you like best?

I really appreciate being able to build media list for any region in the world. Contacts are generally well selected and well updated.

What do you dislike?

I miss more details in the area of expertise of journalists. Domains are too large. For example within environment, I would like to be able to identify areas i.e energy, ocean, climate change, etc

I am in charge of media relations for several different clients, NGOs and charities, who contract us in order to launch scientific reports on an international level.

Agility PR Solutions review by James M.
James M.

"Good but could be more accurate."

What do you like best?

Range of contacts, ease of list building

What do you dislike?

Incorrect contacts are kept in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good product just lacks on Asia.

Accurate media contacts for pitching. Its working but involves some rework due to bounces

Agility PR Solutions review by User

"Good service in general"

What do you like best?

The system is more user-friendly than Cision, and customer service is more cordial

What do you dislike?

More research is needed to make reporter profiles more useful. Also, we'd like to see more information about outlets and reporters based in non-US countries (Europe and Asia particularly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's cost-effective and user-friendly.

We use it for pitching and sending event invitations to potential guests. It helped us expand our reach.

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency in Chemicals
Agency in Chemicals

"Agility from the Starting Perscpetive "

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly this site is. It is easy to navigate and a total run through takes less than 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how agility does not automatically update contact info that already exists in my lists. If an email goes inactive, I would like to know so I do not get many emails bouncing back.

Finding media sources in regions that I am not familiar with saves me from doing a lot of primary research myself.

Agility PR Solutions review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Terrific Product, Exceptional Service"

What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive, easy to navigate and the team is extremely responsive.

What do you dislike?

I do miss the easy access to PRNewswire and/or a national news wire service.

We use Agility for our media monitoring, creation of targeted media lists as well as selected email distributions and are very pleased with sheer number of media contacts, especially in the medical area.

"Good."

What do you like best?

It enables me to distribute emails in bulk.

What do you dislike?

Out of date data base and that not all pubs are in there

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good - but check whether your existing tool is really that bad and whether your team has been trained on it. Do they understand their own subject matter and how to find the right pubs.

list dev and email distribution

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Design
User in Design

"Overall a positive experience"

What do you like best?

Simple to use interface to create lists for distribution. We do not use the inbuilt distribution as we use Mailchimp for this. We use the system only for building media lists.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily an ongoing issue, but we changed to PRNewswire because we had issues with our previous platforms with changing companies, and account managers.

We have had similar problems with PRNewswire, with changing in account managers and the Agility platform being bought out.

Building media lists to distribute press releases to. Large lists and easy to create with very little time taken.

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good media database - reasonably comprehensive and good granularity"

What do you like best?

It is very cost-effective and is truly global, meaning it covers most countries.

What do you dislike?

Can be slow or have gaps in the data - it could be faster to update the media database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering on a price/functionality basis

Finding journalists and distributing press releases. Enables me to reach journalists in other countries quickly and easily. Now looking at how it can help with social media influencers

Agility PR Solutions review by Alex G.
Alex G.

"Intuitive, Easier to Use and Updated Well"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that it is intuitive--I don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out how everything works.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit overwhelming with all the bells and whistles, and the listings for local media seem to leave out obvious outlets on occasion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out.

We are effectively increasing awareness for our clients.

Agility PR Solutions review by User

"Comprehensive but overwhelming amount of information"

What do you like best?

Number of sources and filters - tracks many outlets, multiple languages, online, print, broadcast. Can filter out or filter by type of source or source name.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to filter out irrelevant results particularly in the Online News category - many small sources with multiple hits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with different searches and filters. Read the documentation.

Tracking media hits for news releases

Agility PR Solutions review by Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.

"It makes it easier to find the right people in the media and influencers on Twitter"

What do you like best?

I can keep files by publication or topics

What do you dislike?

Confusing on how to use the Media Targeting at time

Finding the right press and names and media

Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Really helpful support desk"

What do you like best?

The Support Desk Team in London are really helpful and save me a lot of work when I am trying to upload media list received from exhibition organisers and I really appreciate it.

What do you dislike?

Searching can be a bit clunky and frustrating but that maybe because I operate in a fairly specialised market - defence

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a database that easy reasonably easy to use then this works, if you want one that has good support from the Help Desk then you should consider this seiously.

It has enabled me to gain much wider coverage for my clients. The support of the Help desk team has saved me considerable time and allowed me to give an even better ROI to my clients.

Agility PR Solutions review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Agility user"

What do you like best?

Happy customer of the Agility product to do client press releases.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Good product.

Business press

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Agility is the Bomb!"

What do you like best?

The options that are available. The chance to review a whole publication vs reviewing single contacts. Also the division between UK English and USA English helps a lot when you're not trying to be too specific in terms of regions.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a quick - not the right contact - or -not in service - button for when an email bounces back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the tutorial class!

Easy access to editorial contacts. Saves so much time when building a PR list for publications.

Agility PR Solutions review by User

"Good service, but not want I need"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create specific lists of influencers.

What do you dislike?

I feel that I don't really know how to use it and there really aren't many influences that I can use. I also don't like the idea of doing mass pitching through it.

The problem I am solving is finding journalist contact information easily, but it doesn't really work well for me.

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Easy to use media contacts database"

What do you like best?

Easy to create specific media contact lists. User-friendly platform, quick and easy to export lists.

What do you dislike?

Do not use the email template as Mailchimp is still better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective solution compared to others available on the market if all you need is access to a good media database.

Sharing company news and product launches with specific and relevant media outlets. Reaching publications that are more targeted are becoming aware of our products and publishing our news.

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency in Education Management
Agency in Education Management

"Great Customer Service and worth Checking Out!"

What do you like best?

The people are very easy to work with and flexible. I also find great value in the options we have in choosing specific targets and selects. This makes it much easier to target my exact audience that I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily something I dislike but I would like to see a larger list of contacts that we could reach.

Overall, I am concentrating on lead generation.I have two main goals that I need to constantly balance and optimize to achieve which is volume of leads as well as quality of leads. They are equally important to me and utilizing Agilitys' reach to media targeting has helped me reach some of my target audience.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"A great tool"

What do you like best?

Using segmented lists to issue our press releases ensures we can target journalists appropriately each and every time.

What do you dislike?

We'd love to have a media library facility so we can keep often-used images within the tool for ease of access.

Agility is our sole press release issuing tool and saves us a lot of time thanks to an effective search facility and list creation.

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great for PR needs"

What do you like best?

easy to use for anyone, and quick to get up and running for multiple users.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing i dislike... the is a good option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it.

multiple departments at a major university creating news and using Agility to send their news to targeted news outlets

"Very good."

What do you like best?

Easy access to local, regional, national and international journalists. Lists of journalists regularly updated to keep track of new roles, leavers, etc.

What do you dislike?

The tags for each journalist could be more accurate or comprehensive to describe their positions or the subjects they cover i.e. for Personal Finance, talk also about "Money".

We issue national and international news on a variety of subjects, and this service allows us to target media at various levels with ease.

Agility PR Solutions review by Leslie E.
Leslie E.

"Agility is a Necessity for me"

What do you like best?

Ease of sending out emails to targeted lists, monitoring

What do you dislike?

That you cannot copy an email you sent and have to start over again to send to another list

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend for emailing / target marketing and monitoring news, analyzing data, list building and reporting.

Sending out mass emails easily and being able to track open rates and bouncebacks, monitoring news so that i am the first one to know

Agility PR Solutions review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Highly valued tool for our media relations program"

What do you like best?

The overall functionality, ease of use and excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Alerts expire and the timeframe wasn't clearly articulated at first.

Media monitoring and targeted outreach. We have replaced agency monitoring with this tool, bringing it in house. Also we use this for story generation.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"good support but mediocre search"

What do you like best?

The software has a good interface. It is easy to do mailings. And the support is great but I have to complain too often.

What do you dislike?

searches are incomplete. the database is not nearly as up to date as it should be for US contacts. Also, I frequently input names that I know exist but they aren't in the database. When I look at a publication or outlet, they often have a fraction of the reporters working there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good ancillaryr media tool but not complete by any means. I haven't used the monitoring.

press amilings

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Indispensable service"

What do you like best?

I like knowing that my day begins with all the media clippings relating to my department are ready and waiting for me. What would take me a few hours to do is provided as early as 6:30am on weekdays.

What do you dislike?

This does not happen much, but at times some articles are missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agility is one of the best companies I have had the experience of using. So much so that we signed an extended contract with them.

Having the media monitoring aspect of my activities taken care of, first thing in the morning, I am able to concentrate on other aspects of my work.

Agility PR Solutions review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Great tool for PR"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive to both learn and use.

What do you dislike?

Some small things in the list display - the results are so close together and I want to see more info without having to hover or click.

Public Relations outreach for a launch. Agility has a great database.

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency
Agency

"Searches are easy"

What do you like best?

I like that I can search by keywords and it matches the writers and outlets.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone I search for has info or some info is incomplete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is helpful.

It helps with finding info faster than doing my own searches. This has saved me time.

Agility PR Solutions review by Consultant in Government Relations
Consultant in Government Relations

"Simple platform, less expensive than competitors "

What do you like best?

Price is much more reasonable than Gorkana

Data sets aren't separated by region so you can pay for access to global journalists, including foreign correspondents etc, whereas some media databases charge per country.

It's easy to ease although not the most swish and slick.

What do you dislike?

Gaps in data, for example missing contacts of journalists that aren't listed. The method of prompting research reminders is v convoluted and could be improved. They don't seem very proactive in updating the database with mobile contact numbers etc. Some of the listings are out of date.

Obtaining relevant journalist info to target for press announcements.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"A Most Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to deep-dive research outlets, journalists and other key information centred around these areas adds real value to PR activity and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes seems cumbersome, but wizard approach overcomes this. Sometimes very slow!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at full suite of tools around Agility.

PR campaigns have much wider reach, enabling us to see further publication and engagement with our PR activities for us and our clients.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great for finding media contacts"

What do you like best?

Having tried several Media contact lists, we found Agility is the best solution for our needs. The lists are comprehensive and accurate.

What do you dislike?

No offline facility which is a shame. There is also no ability to have saved lists update contacts so they can be resued.

We needed the ability to contact journalists on a wide range of subjects and this has worked well.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Computer Software

"Good for mass emailing the press"

What do you like best?

Platform design is user friendly, simple to use and ergonomic

What do you dislike?

Never as good as direct, personal contact with the press (key contacts)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always test emailing format

Keeping a database of up to date press contacts was so time-consuming!

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Excellent programme with fabulous customer service"

What do you like best?

The training element of the programme was great for us as we got to know how to use the basics and advanced settings.

What do you dislike?

I do not feel there was anything wrong with the service and we love using it!

We had difficulty trying to find any press coverage about us via google alerts but this has been excellent to see on Agility.

Agility PR Solutions review by Phil L.
Phil L.

"Effective monitoring for your needs"

What do you like best?

Their platform provides flexibility, reach and accuracy in providing monitoring and analytics.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Sometimes articles are missed, but rare, but once identified to them they insert them into the search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can't think of too much right now.

We're not solving problems, per say, but certainly offering an excellent review of our presence in the media landscape.

Agility PR Solutions review by RĂ©mi F.
RĂ©mi F.

"I was disapointed concerning the details of the journalists."

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to check the results of an emailing.

What do you dislike?

The data base is really poor concerning the details of media and journalists

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agencies need a good data base to work with.

We can send our emailing better than bfore

Agility PR Solutions review by Consultant

"its been useful for media pitches"

What do you like best?

contact info and the fact that i can use social media

What do you dislike?

the interface is really difficult to use and not user friendly.

emails need to be updated for some contacts - got some bouncebacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

look at some other demos

Media ppitching

Agility PR Solutions review by Nancy S.
Nancy S.

"Agility"

What do you like best?

We are using it for research and media reports for clients

What do you dislike?

Not everyone we research is on it, making it difficult to find all information needed

Business benefits include knowing how much media exposure our clients get.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Internet

"Insight into competitors, market and more."

What do you like best?

The customization of your briefs. Its really easy to work with MediaMiser to get the proper times, templates and branding so that we can easily share these reports with multiple team members.

The amount of keywords that can be set up is fantastic and its really easy to change them based on specific projects or events that come about.

The tool is very straightforward to use and they offer wonderful training options for helping new employees onboard quickly to the tool.

Always on time, and requires limited changes, but if changes are required they are done asap.

They are always willing to do whatever they can to help you, you feel like a special client.

Fantastic customer service, the team at MM is wonderful to work with, pleasant and professional.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were better transcript procedures in place for radio interviews and such. A better magazine and print media plan (digital copies vs scanning hard copies)

The software did go down a lot in the past, they seem to be solving that issue but it needs a bit more stability.

The UI really needs to be updated it is highly outdated and it would be nice to have a much more defined dashboard and be able to customize what I see when i log in.

Its really fantastic to have a deep insight into what is going on in the media with our key words and our competitors,

We use them to track our key projects/events so we can see the coverage and tracking our projects are getting. Its wonderful to be able to track all social media and print media coverage of these events and even pull our own reports to compare and contrast how they did year or year or in comparison to other projects.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Agility Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the customization options.

What do you dislike?

That it stops sending me my batch emails every few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool and it is well worth the introductory webinar to learn how to use everything. The tool is easy enough to maneuver but there are lots of options and if, like me, you use it mostly for gathering information and the occasional press release you might be missing out on all that it has to offer. I wish I had more time to devote to it.

It makes sending press releases so much easier.

Agility PR Solutions review by David F.
David F.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Price, ease of use. I was considering Cision until I learned about Agility.

What do you dislike?

Would like a solution for local PR. For example a New Jersey only option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compares well to Cision

Easy to send out regular press releases

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Vast database with a simple targeting system"

What do you like best?

The only thing we use the system for is to identify media contacts so we can start forming relationships with them. There is a huge number of contacts in the database, from almost any vertical

What do you dislike?

The data sometimes isn't as 'clean' as it could be. Some contacts have moved on, some businesses don't even exist anymore. These issues are to be expected with something of this size, but that would be my one complaint.

We improved the visibility of our website content by promoting it to suitable people and businesses

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Using agility in higher education"

What do you like best?

Excellent journalist contact resource. This provides a comprehensive list in large markets and with large outlets. Particularly helpful is the links to social media which can help in targeting.

What do you dislike?

Rare, but some info can be outdated. When I come across some local markets I can occasionally find listings I know aren't accurate.

This is my go-to program to find best contact information for reporters in any area I am interested in targeting.