Agility PR Solutions

Agility PR Solutions

Agility PR Solutions provides powerful, yet easy to use media database, monitoring, and analytics solutions for tomorrow’s communicators. Since 2003, clients have trusted our tools and services to help them identify and connect with influencers, capture coverage, and measure impact of everything they do. Whether we do it for you or help you do it yourself, our team of media experts make it easy to monitor and measure traditional, broadcast, social and online coverage.

Work for Agility PR Solutions?

Learning about Agility PR Solutions?

Agility PR Solutions Reviews

Ask Agility PR Solutions a Question
Showing 88 Agility PR Solutions reviews
Agility PR Solutions review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Agility has a friendly, clean and easy-to-use interface that makes navigating the platform a breeze. They have all of the media list building tools that you need and great filter options that really narrow down your media lists. The customer support is superb, they are always responding straight away and are there to help you the whole way through.

What do you dislike?

As it's a new solution, they are still adding elements that the older platforms have such as editorial calendars and media monitoring. Their global media contact info (not US & UK) needs updating as many of the media contact details that were given for European media outlets was incorrect. It would also be helpful if their press release distribution service had a translation function to translate press releases in a preferred language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you determine everything you need from a media solution platform and discuss with the Agility team, as their platform doesn't offer everything you may already be used to.

Getting vital information on media professionals in order to make targeted PR communications strategies. It's also helpful to monitor what certain media professionals are saying on their Twitter feeds. We are also planning on using the press release distribution tool quite frequently and Agility's wire service looks really clean, professional and modern which will appeal to journalists and editors.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Agility PR Solutions
Agility PR Solutions review by <span>Paige K.</span>
Paige K.

Intuitive Searching Made Easy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The search feature is incredible intuitive - it functions like you would hope a contact database might. As a professional often tasked with finding outlets that cover a particular topic, or curating a list of media in a hyper-targeted location, being able to search as such has changed the way I create media lists. I no longer feel like I am potentially missing out on outlets because I'm not aware of them offhand, because instead of searching each outlet individually for the correct beat reporter, Agility is helping to do the work for me by pulling in the right contact from the right outlets - some that I hadn't thought of immediately. While I don't rely on Agility to create media lists entirely, it gets me at least 80% of the way there in just a few minutes - a valuable, time saving tool that is proving to be my secret weapon!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps not so much a dislike as it is a feature we don't utilize is the mass targeted distribution. Because we stick to the old school approach of sending pitches individually, I don't suspect we as an agency will get much use out of the distribution tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The search bar in the top right automatically defaults to people - we didn't realize this at first and were confused when we searched outlets by name and returned no results. Perhaps making it clear that the quick search is only for people so that new clients like us don't get startled by the lack of results!

Time saving is the biggest piece. One search finds most of my information rather than ten individual searches as we were doing on our previous platform. Plus, the support team has been great to work with so far. They are quick, helpful, and stay on top of any issues we come across (even if that is just simply adding a small outlet to our database)

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Dawn Smeaton of Agility PR Solutions

Glad you're enjoying Agility! Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

Agility PR Solutions review by <span>Paula C.</span>
Paula C.

Very Happy With Agility

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Agility is by far the simplest and most intuitive media solutions platform our agency has used so far. We love the way Agility is designed and set up, and that it is so easy to follow. It is just so accessible!

What do you dislike?

We do wish that there was an affordable monitoring component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this service. The customer service is so smart. They have twice-weekly open seminars for your staff or interns to call in and get training automatically, which is ingenious. No need to request help, you just call in on the designated lines and designated times. Brilliant. The response time when you do need outside help is very swift. Also, the platform is simply very easy to use. The list-building is so intuitive and smart, we never have issues or problems. So far, it's just excellent.

Great list building and super easy press release distribution.

Agility PR Solutions review by <span>Francine M.</span>
Francine M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the feature that allows me to contact each reporter by name. I also like the fact that I can create custom Market Intelligence Reports that allows me to see our news and the news of our competitors.

What do you dislike?

The keyword filter continues to generate duplicates. However, I will be talking to a representative this week to solve the problem. I do like the fact that there are real people available to talk me through any issue. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo so that you can understand all capabilities.

I can create media lists for each area we are involved in. It has helped introduce me to new reporters I would have otherwise never met.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Design
User in Design

Saves time and optimises media contacts

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that it has been customized accordingly to our needs. Once you get a hang of Agility's interface, setting up media releases is as easy as a walk in the park. It saves the time and less hassle compared to manually doing everything - from contact list, to distribution and tracking reports.

What do you dislike?

Recently, we have encountered system lapses like media release status remains draft but it was actually sent out already. I'd also appreciate improvements on UX and platform interface as it his quite hard to extract data since you're not allowed to open several window tabs simultaneously, so you end up with lots of clicking, then going back to home and repeating the same process again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent PR tool for companies that needs to maintain a wide contact base

It helped us verify and generate media contacts easily. This made the distribution more robust and wide-reach.

Agility PR Solutions review by <span>Rachel C.</span>
Rachel C.
Validated Review

Agility makes your job easier

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the fact that they have so many options available to narrow down your searches. They think of every possible niche before you even will.

What do you dislike?

The one issue I saw was that with the many options for search customization that agility provides, it sometimes is easy to miss something or forget where a feature is located. However, there amazing customer service helped me and solved my issue in less than five minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to anyone in the PR industry to make your job easier.

It saves PR professionals so much time and effort! It makes finding a source and sending pitches 10 times easier!

Learn more about Agility PR Solutions

Agility PR Solutions Videos

Learning about Agility PR Solutions?

* We monitor all Agility PR Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.