Agility PR Solutions

Agility PR Solutions

4.0

Agility PR Solutions provides powerful, yet easy to use media database, monitoring, and analytics solutions for tomorrow’s communicators. Since 2003, clients have trusted our tools and services to help them identify and connect with influencers, capture coverage, and measure impact of everything they do. Whether we do it for you or help you do it yourself, our team of media experts make it easy to monitor and measure traditional, broadcast, social and online coverage.

Work for Agility PR Solutions?

Learning about Agility PR Solutions?

Agility PR Solutions Reviews

Ask Agility PR Solutions a Question
Showing 156 Agility PR Solutions reviews
Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Easy to use media contacts database"

What do you like best?

Easy to create specific media contact lists. User-friendly platform, quick and easy to export lists.

What do you dislike?

Do not use the email template as Mailchimp is still better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective solution compared to others available on the market if all you need is access to a good media database.

Sharing company news and product launches with specific and relevant media outlets. Reaching publications that are more targeted are becoming aware of our products and publishing our news.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Agility PR Solutions
Agility PR Solutions review by Henry G.
Henry G.

"Review of Agility by Positive Profile"

What do you like best?

The ability to access contact telephone numbers and emails; the ease of setting up (and then using) a distribution list for emailed press releases

What do you dislike?

Seems impossible to target specific types of editors amongst the national newspapers (e.g. all Health Editors, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

An easy to use, practical and relatively comprehensive solution to targeting the media and for the distribution of news releases and feature stories.

I help raise companies' profiles in the national and specialist trade press by offering exclusives and industry insights to the media.

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Agility Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the customization options.

What do you dislike?

That it stops sending me my batch emails every few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool and it is well worth the introductory webinar to learn how to use everything. The tool is easy enough to maneuver but there are lots of options and if, like me, you use it mostly for gathering information and the occasional press release you might be missing out on all that it has to offer. I wish I had more time to devote to it.

It makes sending press releases so much easier.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy to use press release distribution software"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly compile up to date media distribution lists and simplify the distribution process

What do you dislike?

Accessing and reusing previous distribution lists can be confusing at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

It provides useful functions for those who press release distribution and media targeting

The software allows press releases to be distributed to the most relevant target audiences quickly and efficiently

"Potential"

What do you like best?

The support is top notch - whether calling Agility helpdesk on the phone or just emailing through changes that need to be made to contacts we hear back from who have left roles for example.

The import press release function is a good innovation, and I look forward to more like that.

Warnings about system updates are handy too, and maintenance is always outside of work hours.

What do you dislike?

The process of sending releases can get fiddly. The html editor could be improved. I don't know anything about coding - but I do know desktop publishing - and what I end up with after importing a document can end up looking like a mess ad therefore spoil my efforts fiddling about on MS Word before uploading. This is especially true with multiple images, and particularly captions, which are treated as images and often cropped.

The info that is available on outlets is often lacking too - would be great to see more consistent representation of circulation/unique monthly visitors/full page advertising costs but appreciate this is not always possible.

For a small agency, the ability to access contacts from all over the world, publishing in multiple languages and a multitude of subjects, gives you a great deal of confidence. Our clients are always impressed by our ability to reach literally any audience they can think of - and that versatility would not be possible without Agility.

Agility PR Solutions review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Good tool for media tracking and email distribution "

What do you like best?

Ease of use with it's interface. Friendly & informative customer support staff. Up to date with keyword tracking for media searches.

What do you dislike?

The interface load time can be slow at times. It could take up to 30 seconds to load up.

Communicating and contacting with the press with up to date email and contact information. It greatly reduced the time it needed to conduct research and tracking.

Agility PR Solutions review by Paige K.
Paige K.

"Intuitive Searching Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The search feature is incredible intuitive - it functions like you would hope a contact database might. As a professional often tasked with finding outlets that cover a particular topic, or curating a list of media in a hyper-targeted location, being able to search as such has changed the way I create media lists. I no longer feel like I am potentially missing out on outlets because I'm not aware of them offhand, because instead of searching each outlet individually for the correct beat reporter, Agility is helping to do the work for me by pulling in the right contact from the right outlets - some that I hadn't thought of immediately. While I don't rely on Agility to create media lists entirely, it gets me at least 80% of the way there in just a few minutes - a valuable, time saving tool that is proving to be my secret weapon!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps not so much a dislike as it is a feature we don't utilize is the mass targeted distribution. Because we stick to the old school approach of sending pitches individually, I don't suspect we as an agency will get much use out of the distribution tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The search bar in the top right automatically defaults to people - we didn't realize this at first and were confused when we searched outlets by name and returned no results. Perhaps making it clear that the quick search is only for people so that new clients like us don't get startled by the lack of results!

Time saving is the biggest piece. One search finds most of my information rather than ten individual searches as we were doing on our previous platform. Plus, the support team has been great to work with so far. They are quick, helpful, and stay on top of any issues we come across (even if that is just simply adding a small outlet to our database)

Agility PR Solutions review by Brandon Y.
Brandon Y.

"Agility PR review"

What do you like best?

The ability to build media lists for distribution of press releases and media advisories is very helpful. I like to sort by medium, genre, topic, and geographic area.

What do you dislike?

The functionality is wonky from time to time. Export to Excel often creates error messages.

IDing the correct individuals and staying current on members of local media.

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency in Education Management
Agency in Education Management

"Great Customer Service and worth Checking Out!"

What do you like best?

The people are very easy to work with and flexible. I also find great value in the options we have in choosing specific targets and selects. This makes it much easier to target my exact audience that I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily something I dislike but I would like to see a larger list of contacts that we could reach.

Overall, I am concentrating on lead generation.I have two main goals that I need to constantly balance and optimize to achieve which is volume of leads as well as quality of leads. They are equally important to me and utilizing Agilitys' reach to media targeting has helped me reach some of my target audience.

Agility PR Solutions review by Daniela M.
Daniela M.

"Accurate and Consistent "

What do you like best?

When using Agility, it is a shorter process to sent a release than Cision.

What do you dislike?

When using Agility, it doesn't have as many functions and abilities as Cision.

I am distributing press releases to the media.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Higher Education

"Solid Monitoring and Distribution, But Key Benefit Missing"

What do you like best?

The monitoring and list-building functions are effective.

What do you dislike?

I was disappointed by the spinoff from PR Newswire in the Cision merger, as the attraction of Agility had been the ability to manage all of our distribution from one dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the full range of desired uses, and determine if Agility is part of the most efficient solution.

We're monitoring our media mentions effectively, tracking a variety of outlets we wouldn't be aware of, and incorporating television coverage into our daily monitoring where we hadn't before.

"Very good."

What do you like best?

Easy access to local, regional, national and international journalists. Lists of journalists regularly updated to keep track of new roles, leavers, etc.

What do you dislike?

The tags for each journalist could be more accurate or comprehensive to describe their positions or the subjects they cover i.e. for Personal Finance, talk also about "Money".

We issue national and international news on a variety of subjects, and this service allows us to target media at various levels with ease.

"Co-Owner of PR Firm"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability to search by someone's name and also easily flip between a publication profile and who currently works there.

What do you dislike?

There are times that i can't find someone in the system, yet a colleague easily finds them in a competitor's media database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Solving - easily creating media lists for custom pitching

Agility PR Solutions review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Really helpful support desk"

What do you like best?

The Support Desk Team in London are really helpful and save me a lot of work when I am trying to upload media list received from exhibition organisers and I really appreciate it.

What do you dislike?

Searching can be a bit clunky and frustrating but that maybe because I operate in a fairly specialised market - defence

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a database that easy reasonably easy to use then this works, if you want one that has good support from the Help Desk then you should consider this seiously.

It has enabled me to gain much wider coverage for my clients. The support of the Help desk team has saved me considerable time and allowed me to give an even better ROI to my clients.

Agility PR Solutions review by Consultant in Government Relations
Consultant in Government Relations

"Simple platform, less expensive than competitors "

What do you like best?

Price is much more reasonable than Gorkana

Data sets aren't separated by region so you can pay for access to global journalists, including foreign correspondents etc, whereas some media databases charge per country.

It's easy to ease although not the most swish and slick.

What do you dislike?

Gaps in data, for example missing contacts of journalists that aren't listed. The method of prompting research reminders is v convoluted and could be improved. They don't seem very proactive in updating the database with mobile contact numbers etc. Some of the listings are out of date.

Obtaining relevant journalist info to target for press announcements.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Research
User in Research

"Agility gives us everything we need to find and reach vital contacts across the media"

What do you like best?

It offers a comprehensive list of media contacts and makes them easy to access. We have built our own lists and have been able to do so on a range of subjects that are hugely varied, from potato agriculture to product design. It is an easy platform to use, meaning we can quickly find the contacts we need.

What do you dislike?

For the purposes we need to use it I haven't found anything that really causes a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool for any PR office needing to maintain a wide contact base

We are a Scottish university but with a global reach. We have a wide-ranging research profile that runs from medicine and life sciences to art & design. So the stories we are looking to push out to the world cover a huge range of potential outlets. Agility has made it easy for us to find out who we should be speaking to and how we can reach them.

Agility PR Solutions review by Valerie G.
Valerie G.

"Great for sending press releases"

What do you like best?

Agility makes it easy to send email press releases to media contacts in the healthcare industry and then see how those releases performed. We've also just started using it to monitor our own press mentions.

What do you dislike?

It would be easier if the unsubscribe process was automated rather than me having to manually remove people from lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time setting everything up on the front end to get the most out of it!

Sending press releases and measuring their performance, media monitoring

Agility PR Solutions review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Terrific Product, Exceptional Service"

What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive, easy to navigate and the team is extremely responsive.

What do you dislike?

I do miss the easy access to PRNewswire and/or a national news wire service.

We use Agility for our media monitoring, creation of targeted media lists as well as selected email distributions and are very pleased with sheer number of media contacts, especially in the medical area.

Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"President"

What do you like best?

efficiency in developing press lists. it is a terrific tool to access contacts, media outlets by type, region, beat, etc.

What do you dislike?

the categories are somewhat repetitive and on the other hand, sometimes not inclusive. There are times I have to call agility assistance to develop a list.

agility enables me to be more strategic and efficient on behalf of my clients. It is a robust tool and certainly beats the old way of developing press lists -- by monitoring articles and general google searches

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good media database - reasonably comprehensive and good granularity"

What do you like best?

It is very cost-effective and is truly global, meaning it covers most countries.

What do you dislike?

Can be slow or have gaps in the data - it could be faster to update the media database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering on a price/functionality basis

Finding journalists and distributing press releases. Enables me to reach journalists in other countries quickly and easily. Now looking at how it can help with social media influencers

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great for finding media contacts"

What do you like best?

Having tried several Media contact lists, we found Agility is the best solution for our needs. The lists are comprehensive and accurate.

What do you dislike?

No offline facility which is a shame. There is also no ability to have saved lists update contacts so they can be resued.

We needed the ability to contact journalists on a wide range of subjects and this has worked well.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"A Most Useful Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to deep-dive research outlets, journalists and other key information centred around these areas adds real value to PR activity and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes seems cumbersome, but wizard approach overcomes this. Sometimes very slow!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at full suite of tools around Agility.

PR campaigns have much wider reach, enabling us to see further publication and engagement with our PR activities for us and our clients.

Agility PR Solutions review by Ben F.
Ben F.

"great service"

What do you like best?

incredibly useful service that we use all the time for accessing journalisrs

What do you dislike?

there's nothing that i would suggest is anything i dislike about the service.

they are helping us with fundamental parts of out business

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Design
User in Design

"Overall a positive experience"

What do you like best?

Simple to use interface to create lists for distribution. We do not use the inbuilt distribution as we use Mailchimp for this. We use the system only for building media lists.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily an ongoing issue, but we changed to PRNewswire because we had issues with our previous platforms with changing companies, and account managers.

We have had similar problems with PRNewswire, with changing in account managers and the Agility platform being bought out.

Building media lists to distribute press releases to. Large lists and easy to create with very little time taken.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Excellent programme with fabulous customer service"

What do you like best?

The training element of the programme was great for us as we got to know how to use the basics and advanced settings.

What do you dislike?

I do not feel there was anything wrong with the service and we love using it!

We had difficulty trying to find any press coverage about us via google alerts but this has been excellent to see on Agility.

Agility PR Solutions review by John A.
John A.

"Invaluable PR tool"

What do you like best?

Unlike some competitors, Agility is easily searchable and regularly updated

What do you dislike?

Nothing really of note, it would be handy to be able to export more contacts in a singvle CSV, especially when building global contact lists. Uploading a new contact could be simpler, too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the test period to construct real-life lists and see how they compare with others.

I use Agility to buiold distribution lists for media releases and associated uses.

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Agility is the Bomb!"

What do you like best?

The options that are available. The chance to review a whole publication vs reviewing single contacts. Also the division between UK English and USA English helps a lot when you're not trying to be too specific in terms of regions.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a quick - not the right contact - or -not in service - button for when an email bounces back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the tutorial class!

Easy access to editorial contacts. Saves so much time when building a PR list for publications.

Agility PR Solutions review by User

"Good tool for researching contacts and setting up a media database"

What do you like best?

Setting up new distribution lists is easy and I have found the database to be extensive..

What do you dislike?

The press release distribution area could be clearer and more user friendly.

Reaching more potential customers and growing PR reach.

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Great tool for international media"

What do you like best?

Fast distribution reports and good international database

What do you dislike?

Some old contacts on UK database, but quickly resolved if raised with account manager

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most of the reporting tools

Tailoring distributions and monitoring

"Enjoying it so far "

What do you like best?

I think the most useful part of the service is being able to search users and make list which I can share with others on my team. I also find being able to schedule a press release ahead of time very useful when I have several to get out in one day.

What do you dislike?

What I've found to be a downside is the limited amount of topics I can search under for relevant publications or journalist. With such broad topics e.g. finance it takes me additional time to click through every result.

I also dislike that I can't add both publication/news desk email and journalist email in one go when searching and creating a media list. This feature would be really useful when you're short of time.

I think the biggest benefit has been to save time when we have limited resources. It's also useful to see how many people have clicked onto our press releases after a distribution.

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency
Agency

"My experience with Agility has been positive so far. "

What do you like best?

I like how specific you can make the search, particularly when compiling media lists for certain clients. I am able to narrow or broaden my search by different locations and genres.

What do you dislike?

There isn't enough information relating to Format and Ad Rate when searching.

I am targeting specific individuals rather than sending releases to generic email addresses.

Agility PR Solutions review by Executive Sponsor in Semiconductors
Executive Sponsor in Semiconductors

"Great media database and customer service"

What do you like best?

I use Agility mostly as a media database which is where it gives extraordinary bang for buck. For international data there's no equal value proposition from the competition.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much or I'd stop using them - there are plenty of other options but I've used most of the competition and I'm happy with Agility at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial for a week against current system. Mirror every task. For us that showed it was a good exchange.

We are relatively modest users of d/b's in this area so Agility provides a good spread of information, with a decent dash, at a sensible price that fits well with our needs.

Agility PR Solutions review by Paula C.
Paula C.

"Very Happy With Agility"

What do you like best?

Agility is by far the simplest and most intuitive media solutions platform our agency has used so far. We love the way Agility is designed and set up, and that it is so easy to follow. It is just so accessible!

What do you dislike?

We do wish that there was an affordable monitoring component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this service. The customer service is so smart. They have twice-weekly open seminars for your staff or interns to call in and get training automatically, which is ingenious. No need to request help, you just call in on the designated lines and designated times. Brilliant. The response time when you do need outside help is very swift. Also, the platform is simply very easy to use. The list-building is so intuitive and smart, we never have issues or problems. So far, it's just excellent.

Great list building and super easy press release distribution.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great product, even better customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the website and also the way the information is laid out in the daily e-mails. I after some polishing, I send this e-mail to the rest of the company, so it's important to me that all the clips are captured and I don't need to put a lot of time into finessing it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the radio or TV hits are often clipped, it often leaves out the intro, or the ending and doesn't really give me a clear picture of what was said in the clip. I also find it a bit cumbersome to edit the clips myself.

Reacting to issues in the media is really important. From some of our reports we've discovered how important it is to respond to the media when there are issues.

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Vast database with a simple targeting system"

What do you like best?

The only thing we use the system for is to identify media contacts so we can start forming relationships with them. There is a huge number of contacts in the database, from almost any vertical

What do you dislike?

The data sometimes isn't as 'clean' as it could be. Some contacts have moved on, some businesses don't even exist anymore. These issues are to be expected with something of this size, but that would be my one complaint.

We improved the visibility of our website content by promoting it to suitable people and businesses

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Indispensable service"

What do you like best?

I like knowing that my day begins with all the media clippings relating to my department are ready and waiting for me. What would take me a few hours to do is provided as early as 6:30am on weekdays.

What do you dislike?

This does not happen much, but at times some articles are missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agility is one of the best companies I have had the experience of using. So much so that we signed an extended contract with them.

Having the media monitoring aspect of my activities taken care of, first thing in the morning, I am able to concentrate on other aspects of my work.

Agility PR Solutions review by Leslie E.
Leslie E.

"Agility is a Necessity for me"

What do you like best?

Ease of sending out emails to targeted lists, monitoring

What do you dislike?

That you cannot copy an email you sent and have to start over again to send to another list

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend for emailing / target marketing and monitoring news, analyzing data, list building and reporting.

Sending out mass emails easily and being able to track open rates and bouncebacks, monitoring news so that i am the first one to know

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Agility has allowed me to reach out to journalists without undertaking a major search."

What do you like best?

I like the monitoring systems where I can go in after an email has been sent and find the exact name and email of the reporter who opened the email.

Also, customer service is very quick to return emails and address issues.

What do you dislike?

Most times, there are quite a few bounce backs, indicating to me that the lists are not kept too current.

I find the system not so intuitive and lists not so easy to edit. I'd like to be able to add my own contacts easily to an established list and haven't found that option yet (truth be told though, I don't have a lot of time to tinker with the product).

Also, my reach out to Agility journalists has not yet (after three+ years) resulted in any coverage or relationship building.

I'm trying to get journalists to cover and/or share the news about our company at a reduced cost (instead of sending out press releases via our vendor).

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Higher Education

"Good Experience"

What do you like best?

Customer Service is Excellent. Whenever I have a question Julia is always there to answer at any time. I appreciate this very much.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes everything is not always captured and some clipping are missed.

We are using this service to see how much media coverage George Brown College is receiving on a daily basis.

Agility PR Solutions review by Phil L.
Phil L.

"Effective monitoring for your needs"

What do you like best?

Their platform provides flexibility, reach and accuracy in providing monitoring and analytics.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Sometimes articles are missed, but rare, but once identified to them they insert them into the search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can't think of too much right now.

We're not solving problems, per say, but certainly offering an excellent review of our presence in the media landscape.

Agility PR Solutions review by Olyana P.
Olyana P.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

Everything is a complete platform. I like very much

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. All perfect, I have not had problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very practical and easy to use. Very easy

In the company we have sent enough newsletter, where we make ourselves known what we do

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Computer Software

"Targetting the media around the world"

What do you like best?

The ability to create targeted media lists for a specific region or city in the world.

What do you dislike?

I think that in this day and age, writers shouldn't be receiving communication via fax (obsolete). So when I receive a message saying that my communication didn't go through to a fax, I'm wondering why the list had a fax number in the first place. I think the technology headers don't get updated to reflect newer trends in the industry. They're still the same and it's still under the broad "Computing" header (very 90s). What about "Enterprise Analytics", "Mobility", "Internet of Things", "Artificial Intelligence", "Digital Transformation", etc. etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you see a demo of the product and ask if they have the reporter rolodex for the regions you're looking to send communications to.

We're trying to reach media in every corner of the world. What's great about Agility is that you can create targeted communications and send it to directly to the reporters of that city or region.

Agility PR Solutions review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The support team it exceptional - always available when you need them

What do you dislike?

difficult to use graphic images from reporting menu. They don't translate when with just copy and paste

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic support team, always there when I need them.

US and CAN media monitoring and tracking

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Needs more African cotacts"

What do you like best?

I really like the filter options and the fact that it tells you the potential audience of an outlet

What do you dislike?

Needs more journalist that cover Africa or write about Africa. The outlets they do have are quite gneric i.e info@xyz.co

The main reason why we are using Agility is to find African contacts or journalists that cover Africa. However it has also helped us find International journalists who are potentially interested in our clients

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Not a great platform for our needs"

What do you like best?

email reports on coverage, large database for journalists

What do you dislike?

cannot find relevant journalists due to restrictive categories that are not relevant for my field, not all coverage is picked up, so I have to rely on Google to find all coverage

Sending press releases, monitoring coverage (although not 100% accurate)

Agility PR Solutions review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Agility Review"

What do you like best?

Access the content from anywhere is great and gives a flexible work solution

What do you dislike?

Slightly clunky interface when preparing Press Release. Open rates Low

Press Contacts, List Building, PR Distribution

Agility PR Solutions review by User

"Easy to use, but not always updated"

What do you like best?

Interface is easy to use and lists are easy to share and edit with collaborators.

What do you dislike?

Information isn't always updated, missing contacts, known contacts sometimes tagged with inappropriate topics

We use Agility to discover new contacts and build and manage our media lists.

Agility PR Solutions review by Patricia R.
Patricia R.

"Great tool for international target "

What do you like best?

I really appreciate being able to build media list for any region in the world. Contacts are generally well selected and well updated.

What do you dislike?

I miss more details in the area of expertise of journalists. Domains are too large. For example within environment, I would like to be able to identify areas i.e energy, ocean, climate change, etc

I am in charge of media relations for several different clients, NGOs and charities, who contract us in order to launch scientific reports on an international level.

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use - still doesn't feel like there are as many contacts as Gorkana "

What do you like best?

Being able to upload whole press releases (with embedded images) is a real time-saver for us.

Having access to global contacts is also very helpful.

It's very easy to use in terms of manoeuvrability around the site, not too clunky.

What do you dislike?

There still don't seem to be as many journalists on this database as Gorkana.

Having a limit of how many releases you can send out to contacts.

When compiling press lists lots of time is spent editing to ensure correct contacts are in lists - it seems lots of random journalists are pulled in that do not match the seach criteria.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Global access to journalists

Easy to upload send-outs - very good in terms of saving time

The ability to contact lots of journalists all at once.

Time-saving in terms of drafting and editing send-outs.

Access to new markets in terms of global contacts.

Agility PR Solutions review by User in Internet

"It's easy to set up but I have been disappointed by results."

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up an email and the ability to pick and choose your mail list.

What do you dislike?

The number of people on Agility's database who are unaware they are on it and ask us not to send them further emails, which is embarrasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To make sure that the database is clean and includes people who are genuinely interested in receiving mailers.

To promote The Good Web Guide to a wider audience.

Learn more about Agility PR Solutions

Agility PR Solutions Videos

Learning about Agility PR Solutions?

* We monitor all Agility PR Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.