Do you work for AgoraPulse?

AgoraPulse Reviews

1-50 of 409 total AgoraPulse reviews

AgoraPulse Reviews

1-50 of 409 total AgoraPulse reviews
AgoraPulse review by Javier V.
Co-Founder
Most Recent AgoraPulse Video Review

"The reporting and the in-depth analytics"

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi Javier,

Thanks sooo much for our first video review! So glad you like the way you can manage and report on your social with Agorapulse.

Good news: We now offer CSV bulk uploading! You can upload posts, RSS feeds, or up to 100 images in one CSV upload. Here's how you can get started: http://support.agorapulse.com/article/show/47799-how-do-i-create-my-csv-file-for-bulk-scheduling

Thanks again for the Agorapulse love.

Lisa

AgoraPulse review by Alexander E.
IR-Manager and communications
Supermarkets

"Great platform with an easy layout"

What do you like best?

AgoraPulse gives me a good overview over the company's social media platforms. It's easy to create new posts, check inbox and read reports. It's an all-in-one platform for those using Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

The reports I get are great and easily understood.

I have, however, bot used the Twitter functionality but I am impressed with how Instagram and Facebook works. To be able to schedule this easily has saved me much time and I especially enjoy how I can take a look and approve posts made by my team - all in the same place.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have AgoraPulse as an installed program not bound to an internet browser. The other thing I lack is the possibility to add several pictures at the same time for Instagram - but I believe that's more of an API-question and limitation from Instagram, but from AgoraPulse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that you cannot bulk upload pictures for instagram yet. Other than that, it works flawlessly.

Keeping track over more than 1 platform and being able to schedule on several medias at the same time. It has been very helpful to streamline my work and collaborate with others on my team.

Their customer support is one of the best i've encountered and is one big reason to use this platform.

Since AgoraPulse are in constant development I look forward to see what they come up with next.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Howdy Alexander,

So glad you like using Agorapulse to manage your Facebook and Instagram accounts, esp. the reports.

We do allow for bulk image uploading -- here's the scoop: http://support.agorapulse.com/article/show/49373-how-to-bulk-schedule-multiple-images

I hope that helps you make scheduling to Instagram even easier!

Lisa from Agorapulse

AgoraPulse review by Megan C.
Business Operations and Marketing Specialist
Primary/Secondary Education

"AgoraPulse - social media management all in one place"

What do you like best?

I love that all of our social media platforms are in one spot and we can assign different people to generate posts and then schedule them all in one place. It makes it much more simple to manage.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that currently there is no option to share a Facebook post to LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in need of a social media management platform and have multiple users posting to social media AgoraPulse is a great option. I look forward to them continuing to add new features.

AgoraPulse has helped us to on board a few more staff to help with social media, while still having an over-arching manager to keep track of everything.

AgoraPulse review by Krista L.
Social Media Manager

"Agorapulse is amazing"

What do you like best?

I love that it's a suite - you have listening, analytics and scheduling all under one roof.

I'd love to see them more fully integrate the calendar feature to their scheduling, similar to how CoSchedule handles creating a social promotion schedule by piece of content. Their scheduling tool is so easy, I just haven't figure out how to schedule out a full campaign yet.

What do you dislike?

The lack of Pinterest scheduling. That's the only thing that my current tool has and Agorapulse does not... but I'm still seriously contemplating switching over to AgoraPulse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out first to see if it fits your needs. I would purchase this product for social listening only, and consider the rest bonus features.

It makes social monitoring/listening easier than any social product I've ever used. You can see and respond easily no matter the platform -- Facebook (including Messenger/Inbox), Twitter, LinkedIn. It's so helpful to be able to respond in the AgoraPulse inbox for each platform.

AgoraPulse review by Manoj V.
Writer and Founder
Writing and Editing

"One of the best social media automation tools for promotions"

What do you like best?

It is a top-rated marketing solution to automatically share your contents on leading social networks. The content recycling is very easy with Agora Pulse. Create your post, schedule, and set how many times you want to recycle it on each network. That's it. The post will be shared as per your schedule or queue settings.

What do you dislike?

I used it last some months back. It was not supporting Pinterest in those days. I don't know whether they started supporting it or not now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agora Pulse is a great tool to automate your social media marketing efforts. Schedule your post with the browser extension, manage settings, and save. Done. The post will be shared without any further intervention from your side.

It saves hours of my marketing time. It will share my posts automatically on all connected accounts and provide detailed analytics on user engagements, clicks, and others.

AgoraPulse review by Amélie G.
Consultante en communication
Public Relations and Communications

"Très facilitant"

What do you like best?

Retrouver l'ensemble des comptes gérés au même endroit permet une navigation rapide et une gestion du compte efficace!

Le produit est en constante évolution, depuis les trois derniers mois plusieurs fonctionnalités absentes ont déjà été implanté.

La planification à l'avance des publications et le calendrier est vraiment facile d'utilisation.

Le regroupement des publications et la duplication nous permet de sauver énormément de temps.

What do you dislike?

Certaines fonctionnalités ne sont toujours pas accessible, il est donc nécessaire d'aller directement sur Facebook pour gérer certaines choses, dont modifier des publications créer par d'autres administrateurs du compte qui n'ont pas Agorapulse.

Également, la gestion des evenements manquantes, la gestion d'un compte d'individu pour partages ou publication dans des groupes ou encore la possibilité de faire une publication avec plus d'une image (Celle-ci est un énorme point négatif!). Aussi, lorsque l'on planifie une publication sur plusieurs comptes et qu'une modification doit être faite, on doit faire la modification sur chacune des publications, puisqu'elles ne sont plus groupée.

La vision des commentaires et la réponse doit être améliorée puisqu'il est parfois difficile de voir si on répond à un commentaire à tous ou à un commentaire en particulier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Comparé à d'autres application, AgoraPulse est celle qui offre l'interface le plus convivial et le plus facile à gérer. Les fonctionnalités le plus couramment utilisée se retrouve dans l'application.

AgoraPulse nous a permis d'optimiser notre temps et d'avoir une meilleure vue d'ensemble de l'activité sur les différents comptes.

La fonction des rapports nous permet d'avoir une bonne vue d'ensemble de l'activité de chacune des pages et nous permet de faire un rapport facilement à nos clients.

Nous avions testé d'autre plateforme en "trial" et nous avons opter pour AgoraPulse pour la facilité de navigation et l'interface "user fiendly".

AgoraPulse review by Fabrice C.
Dirigeant

"Puissant rentable et intuitif"

What do you like best?

La politique tarifaire très abordable et l'offre de services associée, l'ajout ou le retrait facile de comptes sociaux dans l'abonnement, tout cela permettant d'avoir une montée en charge maîtrisée.

L'interface intuitive et agile qui permet à la fois de naviguer parmi les compte sociaux tout en les regroupant si besoin avec affichage des notifications d'un coup d'oeil.

Nous avons apprécié l'approche métier avec les grandes fonctions scindées logiquement entre la gestion des messages au sens large la veille la gestion des publications et le reporting, la partie applications étant plus optionnelle selon les besoins à mettre en oeuvre.

La publication multicanal en 1 clic

La veille paramétrable

Les fonctions de rapport d'activité paramétrables pour assurer une démarche d'amélioration continue avec nos clients.

Les applications de jeux concours tirage au sort et opérations marketing pour répondre à de nombreux besoins opérationnels.

What do you dislike?

Il reste un certain nombre de fonctions métiers à intégrer ou améliorer :

Globalement : le systeme d'emojis, les formats de date ou d'heures, gestion Youtube

Facebook : la gestion des evenements manquante, la gestion d'un compte d'individu pour partages ou publi dans des groupes ou encore la possibilité de faire une publication avec plus d'une image.

Instagram : les messages directs manquants

Rapports: possibilité de choisir avec ou sans habillage graphique aux couleur du compte social lors de l'export.

Avec Agorapulse nous avons pu optimiser nos coûts de productions en passant à une interface unique, intégrée et intuitive pour 80% de nos tâches métier dans le domaine du community management.

Cela nous permet également de valoriser et professionnaliser nos services tout en rassurant nos clients sur nos capacités et volonté à répondre à leurs exigences et leurs objectifs.

Les fonctions de rapport et d'application "marketing" et "jeux concours" nous ont également permis de compléter notre offre de service ou répondre à ces besoins client facilement et rapidement en termes de mise en oeuvre.

AgoraPulse review by Nick D.
Office Manager
Real Estate

"SMM as it should be"

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling, publishing and managing posts across multiple platforms becomes a breeze.

Just like all other SMM there is a learning curve, but they sped it up by providing a short tutorial for all the different tasks within the SMM. I am also able to prepare and manage more channels on my own.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I might consider a dislike is that you can't group social media channels per brand, as well as see the scheduled publications in a "brand group". You prepare you post for multiple channels and then see every scheduled post at every single channel but not the one post that is being crossposted across multiple.

Finding an all-in-one type of SMM that is easy to use and someone new can easily start using it.

We had tried a different SMM for scheduling before, but for a lot of new employees it was to hard for them to get into it. AgoraPulse allows me to do a lot more of preparations on my one, and those that had problems with the other SMM before were able to quickly navigate through AgoraPulse and the clean overview with the added short tutorials definitely helped.

AgoraPulse review by Christoph v.
Content Marketing & Project Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Perfect and cost efficient solution for medium-size enterprise"

What do you like best?

Best features:

- monitoring tools for twitter and instagram with great filter option

- easy way of assigning messages or comments to team members

- great way to identify influencer on instagram

- simple and clearly structured dashboard for the reports

- intuitive and user friendly user interface

and not to forget awesome personal customer service from the first moment on (even in trial mode)

What do you dislike?

- publishing one than more picture on facebook over the publisher tool is not possible

- very limited options on instagram to interact with users (e.g. no repost, no direct publishing)

- loading profile data of users you are monitoring doesn’t always work, sometimes just their feed is loading instead of their profile insides and tagging options

- there's no role for a team member, that limits his access to the assigned tasks only

Customer Service

When getting requests that only can be answered by the customer service, we now are able to directly assign those to them. Therefore the customer can be given a direct competence answer and the process is faster and more directly.

Monitoring

Identify your hard core fans, user generated content and influencer much faster and with less effort due to monitoring filters.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Christoph,

So glad you like our monitoring tools and perhaps my favorite feature -- our super helpful customer service team!

A couple of happy updates for you: We allow multiple image publishing to Facebook and Twitter. And as of February 2018, we've offered direct publishing and scheduling (including bulk scheduling) to Instagram. I hope you've been able to make good use of these features!

Lisa

AgoraPulse review by Jacquie D.
Plated Public Relations
Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use, all you need social media management platform"

What do you like best?

Social inbox, scheduling tool and client review tool all in one!

What do you dislike?

That you can't see DMs from Instagram, but I don't believe that is Agorapulse's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a one-stop shop, try out Agorapulse on their trail basis. Play around with it. Get the demo. I think you'll like it!

Everything is in one space. I love that as my business grows, I can add more platforms, if I need to. I am a huge fan of the ability to export reports for my clients, and to invite them to see the posts that are scheduled.

AgoraPulse review by Kelly M.
Director of Marketing and Communications
Information Services

"AgoraPulse is an A Plus"

What do you like best?

I researched all the social media management tools, and considering we all have a job to do, so many of them fell short of the requirements. AgoraPulse was the only to meet my needs. It was easy to set-up and allowed me to do everything including adding photos, tagging others, adjusting one post for multiple channels (e.g. Twitter character limits), and seeing what is scheduled vs. what is already posted by channel. This tool makes me happy.

What do you dislike?

I wish groups (LinkedIn Groups and Facebook Groups) were included in the management feature. I manage a few of those for my oraganization too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seemed like the only robust tool out there to me. Do your homework. Read reviews. See what features tools provide. AgoraPulse provides everything I need (without a CRM that I don't need) and is priced competitively.

I manage social media across multiple channels for multiple trade associations. There is a lot to talk about in different ways to different audiences. I needed a way to stay organized and manage my content. AgoraPulse does this and also makes it so I don't have to log in and out of each account multiple times per day.

AgoraPulse review by Nyssa K.
Communcations Support Specialist
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Great, intuitive social media management tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the inbox feature - it allows a quick and easy way to see all comments and replies without having to spend hours searching through each platform. I can instantly respond back and then hit "reviewed" so that I know it's already been seen. Another awesome feature is the calendar - I can plan future posts well in advance and everything is all in one place. The ability to glance and visually review a thumbnail of each post gels perfectly with my workflow and preference for graphic cues. There's no confusing tabs and "streams" to add. I also appreciate the breadth of analytics available and that they're ready to export in a format that's presentation-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to include YouTube and Snapchat accounts as well, I believe YouTube is being added soon, but if it also allowed access to Snapchat, this management system would be the perfect tool. I wish the trial was a little bit longer so that I could continue familiarizing myself with all it has to offer. My institution is seriously considering subscribing but I won't be able to procure funds in time before it ends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give Agorapulse a try - the ease of use and features are worth the investment.

This is a big time-saver for me and also ensures that I don't miss a chance to respond to comments or replies. Agorapulse allows me to organize and plan my posts easily, and review and share the results efficiently with the rest of my department.

Response from Emeric Ernoult of AgoraPulse

Hi Nyssa!

Youtube is now included :-)

As for Snapchat, it's a bit tricky because they don't have an API, nothing we can really do anything about...

You can also renew your trial to have to 1 month of free trial.

I hope this helps!

AgoraPulse review by Shawneda C.
Author
(Myself Only)

"Promising Alternative but Doesn't Resolve Need for Other Aggregates "

What do you like best?

Customized editing based on the platform is the BEST part of this aggregate. The reports look as if they would be helpful but I haven't used that functionality as of yet. The calendar view is a great way to see what is being posted and rearrange copy to make sure posts are distributed well.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the inability to actually engage inside the app, I still had to utilize TweetDeck in order to be able to follow up with new followers and people who engaged with me on Twitter. Outside of direct messages which made it an additional step instead of reducing steps. The unreliability of the extension to pull images that I know can be pulled based on another aggregate I use for visual only social search and twitter scheduling worked yet the AP chrome extension wouldn't work requiring manual upload. This again took more time and had the opposite effect I desired which is streamlined time saving quality social management and engagement. Also unable to have edit some things once a post is scheduled requiring it be deleted to correct something simple which I can edit in the two other aggregates I pay to use. The app would arbitrarily place attributions in the copy field where they weren't typed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to be comfortable using TweetDeck or using another aggregate with multiple stream integration for following topics, keywords and hashtags that also has engagement functionality.

This tool is being used for social media management, monitoring and possible social engagement reporting.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Shawenda,

Thanks so much for the feedback. I'm glad you like our calendar to see what's ahead. I bet you'd also love our queue categories which show what content you have scheduled according to certain topics that pertain to whatever content strategy you might have.

I'm a daily Chrome Extension user -- in fact, I was the team member that kept nudging for this feature -- and I haven't come across the issue you describe. How interesting.

I wanted to also share that we now offer the ability to edit scheduled or queued posts. Perfect for preventing social fails for sure!

Lisa

AgoraPulse review by Max S.
Partner
Entertainment

"Very Professional Reports and Quick Learn"

What do you like best?

The thing that really sold me on this software was a fully functioning demo with a KILLER set of tools for output into a report. And not just some screen-viewable charts and graphs or even a PDF; but a fully editable PowerPoint document. Plus the configurations and options going into that report are robust. This really helps me look my best to the clients and when I was in a rush to replace our outgrown system, Agorapulse gave me the tools to deliver in a pinch.

Additionally, the iPhone app is appreciated and well-implemented.

What do you dislike?

The inbox and review protocol is better understood after watching a tutorial or two and it's not always obvious from which account or user you are replying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. One of the best trials out there and a very competitive and scalable pricing plan.

This solved our biggest problem of getting up and running quickly and being able to look pro while still feeling our way around.

AgoraPulse review by sansern k.
Managing Director
Cosmetics

"Amazing tool for social media interaction"

What do you like best?

First of all, as we all know that there are so many tools and startegies among our social platforms these days. I just found AgoraPulse a several days ago. What amaze me is the ease of use comparing to other social communication as I didn't need to ask for any assistant or even much tutorial, I can strat diving to the way AgoraPulse can be use. To be honest it is very good to have a tool which suite on mobile devices as the mobility has arisen much more each day. Therefore, if you are a marketer or sales team this is one of the tools I do recommend for participate with your audinces. But as I mentioned I have just start and hope to find more of the benefit including some great API to integrate with some local especially Thailand. As we do use Thai language as a major languge. But it is a wonderful tools to have in hand even you are big or small company. As we all know that customer who does have interest with your products is more than customer. They can be more than customer if you serve them at the right place and right time.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, it seems like some social media platform is not yet there. But this is due to my country tranditional social habits. Which in someway Facebook and Instagram are both important for us. But other such as Line including the language support is not yet there from my knowledge at this stage. For conclusion, as social media has been world spread and ecery language is very important to be able to use easily for both customer and seller. Therefore if you could improve those language or may be more option on it, I believe there will be much more opportunities and much more Agroplusrism here in Thailand for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We all now in the social media communities which grew stronger and stronger each day. If you are a company witha vision, a try is a best experimental for you to see whether AgoraPulse suite with your company or not. Like I did. Just give it a try. Nothing to lose anyway. And you might problably like more than I do.

I actually having a trouble of control every channel for interaction by combing everything in one place. And it would be possible as an owner to answer all customers at all time. AgoraPulse help me to get attention from customer question or even reaction. This is one of the things I has found recently. But as I memtioned I have a very few knowledge at this stage. Therefore, in the future I believe more practical or more option and knowledge will help me with CRM experience to give our love and respect to all of every leads or loyalty customers to win their hearts and have our brand in one of theirs.

AgoraPulse review by Mike P.
Owner
Internet

"4.5/5 - Best Manager I've used."

What do you like best?

Interface makes it extremely easy to manage social media. Easy to hide, delete and reply directly to comments on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

1. Cannot initiate a private message to users who comment on Facebook unless I go into Facebook by clicking the view button and choosing message and typing it in through Facebook. Once they've replied, I can continue through Agora. Just wish I could initiate the private message through Agora as well.

2. Would love some type of integration to help ticket systems such as ZenDesk. I know some other social media managers do that. It isn't a huge deal right now and the ease of use on Agora makes up for this feature missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best interface we've seen. Extremely easy to hide, delete reply to comments on Facebook. Easy sorting so you can find private messages or comments. Auto moderation allows you to automatically delete or hide comments that are not wanted.

Handling customer service at a much faster pace. It is helping us deal with our early growing pains as a company. It's made our social media management 100x easier and has cut our time down to around 25% of what we used to spend managing it.

It's also helped us catch a few comments from customers which we may have missed previously. So, not only does it reduce our customer service time, but it also improves it.

AgoraPulse review by Mircea Florin A.
Freelance Digital Artist, Mobile & Web, UI & Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"Quite Awesome"

What do you like best?

It improves workflow for my team a lot. Also, it has all the features needed to get the job done fast and efficient, without having to leave the app and log in separately on your social media accounts. I've tested the apps of the competition, and it's definitely the best fit for my needs and my business.

What do you dislike?

Really wish it had Pinterest as well. Other than that, it takes a bit to get used to, but I guess it's understandable considering all the features. Pinterest though...

Recommendations to others considering the product

After using and testing multiple products, AgoraPulse seems to be the best fit for my business. It has all the features needed to schedule posts and engage with your community. I recommend you at least try it out.

Saves a lot of time for me and my team, and improves our workflow. It's a safe way to give permission to accounts without having to give full access to everybody.

AgoraPulse review by User in Financial Services

"Great capabilities and reporting for a marketing/content department of one"

What do you like best?

The schedule can be viewed as a list or calendar and it's so easy to duplicate and edit posts on one or multiple social platforms

What do you dislike?

Quirks with some social platform integrations (ex: LinkedIn images don't transmit and Facebook had a recent update with security which created issues when using links and photos)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great option for departments that consist of one or many people. I love that I can send something to my VP for approval inside the product and he can approve it to schedule. Being in the financial sector, we have many regulations and disclosures that we have to adhere to and this makes it easy for me to edit posts or schedules on the fly and get approval. The reports or exported as PowerPoints and can be put straight into a presentation for editing or use. I use bit.ly for shortening links and tracking their use. That's the only thing HootSuite might hold over Agorapulse, but it's not a big deal.

As a new position in my office and the sole employee of the marketing department (other than my VP), I have to create, design, and schedule all content. This product makes it so easy. The reporting is fantastic, too. It's helped me win over stakeholders and get more investment and support.

Response from Mary Matton of AgoraPulse

Hi there,

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a review! I'm so glad our tool has been able to help you get more support from key stakeholders.

Just to address the point about LinkedIn images not posting - that's a restriction of LinkedIn, unfortunately. They won't let third party tools post images. If they ever loosen up on that restriction, though, you can be sure that we'll add that feature in!

AgoraPulse review by Bruno S.

"Agora Pulse ou l'art de manager ses pages"

What do you like best?

Avec Agora Pulse, j'ai une vue globale de mes pages sur une seule et même interface.

Je manage facilement et rapidement mes messages et travaille en équipe de manière efficace et complémentaire.

What do you dislike?

Parfois, l'ergonomie n'est pas adaptée à la tâche. J'aimerais également que les statistiques soient encore un peu plus poussées avec des interprétations automatisées en fonction des statistiques et peut-être avoir certains chiffres référents par rapport aux utilisations moyennes.

En tant qu'agence de Community Management, nous gérons énormément de pages Facebook pour nos clients. C'est essentiel d'avoir un outil simple, rapide et sur lequel les équipes peuvent travailler de manière autonome et complémentaire.

AgoraPulse review by Vanessa L.
Web Content Development, Social Media, PR and Customer Relations
Retail

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Definitely monitoring. It's very helpful to keep track of comments and mentions. It's also much easier to understand but more organized than Hootsuite, for example.

What do you dislike?

Limits for publishing. There's a maximum size for pictures, which means I always need to resize my pictures if I want to post through Agorapulse. Also, it's not possible to post multiples photos. So far I haven't been able to schedule videos either. Finally, I don't really like the app and I've had many issues with notifications - receiving them only half of the time.

I'm still in trial stage. I'm hoping to facilitate tracking of comments and mentions and to use analytics to improve results. I was planning to use it for publishing as well but so far it's not working for me.

AgoraPulse review by Robyn F.
Content Strategist

"Solved my posting problems!"

What do you like best?

AgoraPulse has streamlined community management for me - a great help with a number of brands.

Posting is also a lot easier as I don't have to worry about link previews not showing as I've experienced with other CMS's and I can add in extra content easily without having to rearrange an entire posting schedule.

What do you dislike?

Would love if there was a stream of content so I could repost / retweet from within the dashboard.

I'm saving a lot of time with community management. The communities I look after are so busy, so bulk reviews and saved responses come in really handy.

AgoraPulse review by Marion L.
CEO

"Un outil complet, accessible partout"

What do you like best?

AgoraPulse est un outil complet car il regroupe la programmation, les analytics et le monitoring. On peut tout organiser de son desktop ou de son mobile, grâce à l'app ce qui est vraiment un gros plus.

L'outil est également accessible aux personnes dont ce n'est pas le métier, grâce à un bon UX.

La possibilité de monitorer ses budgets est également un plus, ajouter ou supprimer des options facilement sans passer par le service client est très intéressant.

What do you dislike?

Parfois la lenteur du service client, on ne peut jamais les joindre et souvent les emails ont du mal à trouver une réponse.

Management, programmation, monitoring (concurrents etc.), analytics.

AgoraPulse review by Brendon P.
Marketing and New Media Manager

"Best Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

It has the easiest user interface of all the social media management platforms I've tried. The ability to tweak similar posts based on the platform is a life saver and one of my favorite features. The reporting metrics are also top of notch, especially when some other platforms don't have analytics for Instagram yet.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I would like to see is the ability to email an incoming message to non-Agora Pulse user. When dealing with customer service issues I would like to be able to send the social media post directly to my supervisor or CEO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the trial and watch all of the tutorial videos.

A single platform that provides Instagram, Facebook and Twitter analytics. I also have been able to track the superfans and ambassadors to get a better grasp of the conversations taking place around campus and at our services.

AgoraPulse review by Jason G.
Social Media Strategy, Podcasting, Branding

"AgoraPulse Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

I've been using AgoraPulse for quite some time – I initially began using it mainly because of the beautiful reports it generates. Over the last several months, they've made some significant improvements which have made it my favorite social media management program. The queue feature (along with Chrome extension) has made my Twitter account more valuable to me and my followers – whenever I come across helpful content, I'm easily able to drop articles into my queue (without "blowing up" my followers' feeds). The reports are still my favorite feature and my clients love how they're able to see the effectiveness of their social campaigns for the month. I've been using the Instagram scheduling feature over the last couple of weeks – it's great, too. Whether you use AgoraPulse or not, make sure you follow their blog – very valuable and well-written content on there!

What do you dislike?

I wish they had bulk-uploading, but from what I understand, they're working on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost seems to be high (at first), but when you consider the amount of time you save when generating social reports, it's money well spent.

I save many hours of work by using AgoraPulse for my social media reports.

AgoraPulse review by Sarah Y.
Social Media Specialist/Account Manager

"Awesome Social Management System"

What do you like best?

1. The mobile app is easy to use and makes like so much easier when managing from the road.

2. The reporting is detailed yet visual and easy to present to clients to show what you are doing for them, and identify weaknesses and strengths. If you have to prepare social media reports, you have to try it. It is worth it for them alone.

3. Customer Service, isn't just a sales pitch that doesn't get backed up with Agora Pulse. The FAQ section is actually helpful, but if you can't find an answer a person will get back to you. I've never had to wait more than 20 minutes for a response and it wasn't the typical, we'll look into it and get back to you.

Bonus - it is at a price that our small agency can afford!

What do you dislike?

Publishing takes a little longer to get used to. Just little things that have to be done in the right order. If you include a link it won't let you upload an image without turning it into a thumbnail. so you have to upload a photo first and then put the link in the copy. It also doesn't have the ability to upload multiple images when scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do the trial so you can see it in action, if even for the great reporting.

We have several social media accounts that we are managing for our clients to several degrees. The benefits are having everything in one place as well as being able to quickly pull together detailed visual client reports.

AgoraPulse review by Carlos d.
Profesor
Writing and Editing

"Por fin un gestor de RR.SS en español y completo"

What do you like best?

He usado otras plataformas para gestionar Redes Sociales y la mayoría se centran en un solo perfil, y, ni aún así, ofrecen tantas funcionalidades como AgoraPulse.

La facilidad de uso es impresionante, tanto que cualquier persona con mínimos conocimientos de gestión puede manejarlo.

No es que sea lo mejor, pero para la comunidad hispana en Internet me parece fundamental (amén de que muestran un respeto inusual): se puede manejar en español y su servicio de atención al cliente también contesta en español y tienen una persona dedicada en exclusiva a este público.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de lo dicho anteriormente, AgoraPulse también sufre de los mismo que las demás plataformas: pocas redes aunque están las "más importantes".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agregar que unido a la facilidad de uso, desde el servicio de atención al cliente y hasta el momento, ya se nota la diferencia frente a sus competidores. Desde su web oficial se puede acceder a información sobre el producto, sobre sus características y, además, sobre temas relacionados con las redes sociales, su funcionamiento y recomendaciones basadas en casos prácticos que sirven de ayuda.

Creo que la mejor manera de convencerse es probar tanto AgoraPulse como el resto de plataformas en sus versiones de prueba y comprobar "en directo" las diferencias entre una y otra. Tampoco usar una u otra significa tener que usar solo una. Me parece que se pueden usar complementariamente.

Manejar varias redes a la vez, ahorrar tiempo y planificación de publicaciones, además de un seguimiento y de estadísticas detalladas.

AgoraPulse review by David T.
Director / Lead Digital Marketer
Management Consulting

"One of the best SMM packages going - excellent reports!"

What do you like best?

The reporting feature produces some of the best documents around.

Clients have consistently been impressed with the level of detail contained in them, and we have been delighted with the accuracy of the data.

While we are yet to trial any of the Social Media competition features, these are certainly great to have "in our pocket". Clients have already shown interest in using some of these for their own campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Very little - a few features are still outstanding, such as the ability to post more than one picture in a post, but the mechanism for developing these features is outstanding - the team keep the users up to date on progress of all feature requests.

The user interface can feel a little clunky at times, but this doesn't affect the overall experience too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free trial, and don't be afraid to approach the AgoraPulse team with any questions.

There really isn't anything else on the market that compares when it comes to reporting.

AgoraPulse has allowed us to manage complex social media clients, and grow our business as a result.

The reporting feature has reduced the amount of time we used to spend preparing our own manual reports, and the team members option has streamlined our workflow.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi David,

Thanks so much for the shoutout! As you might know, we support you to post multiple photos to Facebook & Twitter. Our customers asked for this and we were happy to oblige :)

Lisa

AgoraPulse review by Xavier M.
Founder & Commander-in-Chiief

"Una herramienta recomendable"

What do you like best?

He probado varias herramientas para gestionar las redes sociales de mi blog y en AP he encontrado una de las más completas y efectivas que hay. Una interfaz bastante simple y completa y sus reportes muy completos hacen de AgoraPulse una herramienta recomendable.

What do you dislike?

Personalmente utilizo el iPad Pro a diario y la falta de una app dedicada para esta plataforma o una versión web optimizada para el iPad serían mi mayor queja. Eso sí, utilizo AP desde el iPad Pro a diario en su versión web (no el app) en desktop mode, pero aún así no va del todo perfecta. Espero mejoren esto pronto.

Por otro lado, en el plan de Medium sería interesante poder añadir, al menos, 2 o 3 competidores y no solamente uno.

Por último, un detalle que sería sumamente interesante es el poder añadir varias fotos (no solo una) por posts en Facebook y Twitter. En Facebook, por ejemplo, se pueden crear álbumes o un post con varias fotos. Al AP no tener esta opción, tengo que estar continuamente brincando entre AP y Facebook Pages para posts de este tipo. Igual pasa con los vídeos al no poder subir uno directamente desde AP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mi recomendación para cualquiera es probar AP. En varias semanas notarás que es una de las herramientas más completas hoy por hoy en el mercado.

En tan solo 3 meses he logrado establecer una mejor conexión con los lectores de mi página de noticias y he aumentado el "engagement" significativamente.

AgoraPulse review by Khizra A.
Independent Professional - Social Media Manager

"Very helpful!"

What do you like best?

I was frantically hunting for a social media automating app/suite which would reduce my burden of managing the scheduling of social media. Needless to say, from the many (many many many) softwares and webpages i browsed, I found AgoraPulse to top them all.

It offers a renewable trial period (a marketer cannot assess the viability of a program in only 14 days - so i needed more days). It has twitter, instagram, linkedIn and Facebook in a single stream which is very useful for me as i am a person who prefers a visual representation of the mountains of text: AgoraPulse downs everything in a very aesthetic looking table which is super easy to use.

AP is also the most user-friendly option and its full version is much cheaper than the others as well.

I think i will definitely recommend AP to my colleagues and will continue to use it.

Thank you AP. You have freed MUCH of my time!

What do you dislike?

Would appreciate discounts and sale seasons for start-up organizations like mine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate in opting for this. You wont know convenience till you tried AgoraPulse. Go for the trial period only, let the brand itself impress you!

I am reducing the time spent on scheduling and making analytics reports. All of this has been provided to me by AgoraPulse!

Thank God!

AgoraPulse review by Vedrana Z.
Marketing & PR
Food & Beverages

"Life saver! "

What do you like best?

What I don't like is an easier question! From the easy to use interface to real time analytics Agora is simply the best tool for social media management out there (and I tried all of them). It makes scheduling posts and ad management seem like a breeze. The weekly summary is a great time saver for anyone having to do such summaries for business.

What do you dislike?

Yet to be discovered... I honestly have to say that after trying all the social managing tools recommended by anyone and everyone I finally found something that works for me!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure they offer a free trial. Try it for a few days and you wont be able to live without it!

Since all of the updates on social media these days managing all the profiles is getting harder and harder (not to say almost impossible) and AgoraPuls gives you the hope that everything will be ok and has the most amazing customer service ever who are there to help you and guide you no matter what the problem is.

AgoraPuls is the only managing tool you will ever need and that is the most important benefit!

AgoraPulse review by Sandra G.
Fondateur
(Myself Only)

"Agorapulse makes it easy to manage all social media accounts in one place"

What do you like best?

- managing all social media accounts in one place.

- programming publications on the various social networks with a user friendly interface

- to communicate directly with the fans from the platform

- to manage the full schedule of publications on different networks simultaneously

- to create amazing reports with all the metrics that give a good sense of the work accomplished

- to use it on the smartphone via the agorapulse app.

What do you dislike?

- you can not have the linkedIn profile with the app on the smartphone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agorapulse gives you a big sense of achievement when you have replied all your fans messages sent to you via the inbox from multiple social networks.

The ability to identify the best fans. Agorapulse features an internal CRM system that allows you to identify fans and followers that most frequently post, comment, or engage with your posts.

AgoraPulse review by Victoria F.
Associate Marketing & PR Manager
Hospital & Health Care

"Great Social Management Tool"

What do you like best?

My company has about 5 social platforms. I love that I am able to manage them all in one central location and cross-post between the accounts. The Queue feature saves me a ton of time in scheduling recurring posts on each account, and helps to make sure we are always active on social. Additionally, the monitoring tool makes sure we never miss an engagement, and always interact with our followers. While we have not used the campaign features yet, it will be great to have these in our back pocket. Agorapulse offers everything you need in one easy to use interface. It's particularly helpful that I don't need to invest a lot of time and energy into learning a overly compliacted software system-- Agorapulse is intuitive and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could export results into Excel as well PPT. Additionally, it would help to have a built-in link shortner that tracked link-clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version for two weeks!

Being able to manage multiple accounts and cross-post easily between them. Additionally, manually scheduling repeat posts on other platforms was time-consuming. Agorapulse does everything very efficiently.

AgoraPulse review by Andrea M.
Managing Director
Writing and Editing

"Outstanding personal service and an amazing tool"

What do you like best?

The ease and power of AgoraPulse make it extremely attractive. The auto photo upload tool saves a lot of time as does the queue system. We are able to monitor our clients engagement more effectively and everything is all in one place making how we work more efficient. The personalised service is outstanding and not found in many other scheduling platforms.

What do you dislike?

If we have found anything that we missed from our last scheduling platform we have contacted AgoraPulse who have always provided a solution. I can't say I dislike anything as the company are extremely positive to feedback and want us to inform them of any 'need'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research but I couldn't highly recommend enough

We were using two platforms, Hootsuite for scheduling and Sprout Social for the reports, we felt that each one didn't offer us the complete package we were looking for and when we came across AgroaPulse I was intrigued. I exchanged many emails with the CEO of the company as I needed to ensure that it would deliver everything we needed. I feel we now have a complete solution to help us in providing exceptional service to our clients.

AgoraPulse review by Ramona C.
West Coast Sales Manager
Aviation & Aerospace

"Powerful and incredibly easy to use"

What do you like best?

The inbox setup is prertty amazing. It's clean and easy to use and I love that I can have my social media manager flag the things that require my attention. The analytics seem pretty thorough and they're explained in a way that's mostly pretty easy to understand. The thing I'm most excited about is the user profiling. Being able to see all of my interactions with a user and having AgoraPulse flag the users that are important to interact with will be a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

There are some parts of the site that use language that isn't really explained anywhere, which is pretty frustrating. This is especially a problem in the analytics section. And these aren't specific terms to social media stuff. I can't look them up anywhere and my social media manager said that she'd have to look around and see if they detailed them anywhere because of how vague some of the language was.

I don't really have the time for social media even though it's an important part of my business. But it's also something that I can't really just farm out; the stuff I need to post about and reply to requires highly specialised knowledge that most people don't have. The flagging system lets me spend as little time as possible but still address everything I need to, and the user tracking saves me a tonne of time too.

AgoraPulse review by Loïc R.
Producer
Computer Games

"AgoraPulse - All in one social page management tool"

What do you like best?

AgoraPulse staff is extremely helpful and diligent. They go the extra mile to help solve any issues and answer questions blazing fast.

I also really like the open approach to their feature planning as they take into account the request from their user and how many users would like to have a specific request to prioritize the release of new features.

AgoraPulse supports a wide range of Social Page and keeps adding new ones. They also make it really easy to keep track all messages from our community and not miss a single one.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. There are a couple of points which could be improved:

- A possibility to sync Twitter on real-time - currently the minimum time is 5 minutes

- A possibility to merge multiple channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) into one inbox for faster reviewing would be awesome

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend AgoraPulse to other companies as it's a simple tool, easy to set up and understand. It's easy to set up a trial to give it a try.

It helps my team to save a lot of time reviewing and engaging with our audience across multiple social media. We also set up some giveways/contest apps on Facebook which was really easy to do. It provided me with a clear overview of the work performed by my team.

AgoraPulse review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Agora Pulse monitoring and engagement tool review"

What do you like best?

It helps you monitor the entire social media space for your mentions.

What do you dislike?

I think it has expensive plans compared to the features

Recommendations to others considering the product

social analytics and tagging features make it easy to discover your key followers and important topics so you can use your social media more effectively.

The engagement platform makes it easy to handle your social media accounts. While it only handles Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, if you have multiple accounts under these platforms, you can put them all on AgoraPulse’s dashboard. You can invite team members to use the software, saving you the trouble of making multiple accounts.

AgoraPulse review by Rémy R.