Aha!

Aha! helps make agile product managers great by enabling them to set winning product strategies and prioritize the key features that customers want. Build brilliant product strategy and visual roadmaps.

Work for Aha!?
Workfront  vs smartsheet  2x

Learning about Aha!?

Aha! Reviews

Showing 58 Aha! reviews
Aha! review by <span>Malena Y.</span>
Malena Y.

Powerful product management tool

What do you like best?

Aha! This is a very full-featured road tool with a lot of multifunctional capabilities. Just to realize, what else needs to be done, and I can prioritize. In addition, I can see what my team members need to do, which simplifies the transition and support. In general, it is productive.

What do you dislike?

This service does not need absolute functionality, but the numerous functions of Aha! must be easily accessible in mobile devices, including messages, ideas and functions. In some areas, I would like the document to be done in a different way, but this is insignificant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can not doubt the productivity of this platform. So you will have an excellent strategy in the work. And also the opportunity to use a huge space for storing information.

We apply Aha! with the goal of researching the product roadmap, presenting ideas, tracking ideas and creating custom events. In this regard, we have a much greater exponent, in connection with which the wishes will be prioritized in comparison with others.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aha!
Aha! review by <span>Delinda S.</span>
Delinda S.

Stay focused on what's important for your working process.

What do you like best?

I guess the best at working days it is to have balanced scheduling which will make better discipline and with this platform, we have this chance. I'm glad that I found the faster and better management system. The software allows the bigger way for useful tools.

What do you dislike?

By luck, I never have problems at work during use that platform. Doesn't bring any trouble and don't rush our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't have any doubts about this platform as you will have the better strategy at work. You will have the ability to use the big storage place where you can store all your information it is very convenient for everyone.

We receive the big help for inspection all our data and working plan. Wonderful to work with more concentration on working operation. The better way of working on our projects and create them in the very productive way. It is a wonderful strategy for execution working needs.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Aha! review by <span>Reynaldo C.</span>
Reynaldo C.

All information in one place makes your work easy.

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I found the faster and better controlling system of my scheduling. Now, I can have an effective process of working reports. Also, it is a wonderful way to work on projects. The software gives the big opportunity of useful tools.

What do you dislike?

I'm glad that till now I don't have any bad issues with this software. Gives better and fast work for all of the team. If I have any question about working issue it is always easy to take a advice from help service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software will give you the perfect strategy of all working routine. You can store all your information in one place which is useful and comfortable for everyone. Make your working steps more organized. Improve all your working skills.

Very helpful platform for monitoring all our information and working steps.We have the ability to concentrate at working process mu better. We have the chance to create more effective projects. Actually, we have the powerful strategy for execution.

Aha! review by <span>Cyril C.</span>
Cyril C.

we and Aha!

What do you like best?

This program is a miracle. It allowed us to organize everything in our system of product roadmaps, allows teams to quickly and visually track various projects on different platforms in the company. I want to note very competent support, which responded almost instantly after our appeals. There was a nuance of use with JIRA, but technical support was very quick and intelligibly told how to integrate correctly.

What do you dislike?

Complex functionality at first glance, but quickly figured out. It took a long time to configure the application. The time spent paid off very quickly, which can not but rejoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best programs for marketing management. The program fully pays for the funds invested in it. Having seen it our partners also became interested in it and plan to take control. Very good product.

It became much easier to manage all the requests of our customers. Optimization of the logistics of products has increased the productivity of our company. Huge saving of time, which helped to use more time for other tasks.

Aha! review by <span>Lindsey M. R.</span>
Lindsey M. R.

Great for Product Management in Distributed Teams!

What do you like best?

The integration throughout the product. Ideas to Features to Reports. Its really easy to use. The Ideas portal is great for managing requests and giving visibility of those requests. The Gantt chart is great for roadmap planning and its easy to edit. The report Notebooks are super helpful, especially the live URL. Management can easily bookmark and view the current status. I like being able to use the "Parking Lot/Backlog" to manage features that we know we want to develop but are unsure of what release they should go into at the time.

What do you dislike?

There's no integration with YouTrack, only JIRA. We would have to use an API in order to send the tasks to YouTrack.

An interactive report would be helpful as the static images can cause issues when trying to share with management.

The "View" options can be confusing as it takes you directly to the Reports tab, it's not a change in the view of that current you're on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for remote teams as it allows easy sharing of information. Works best if you use JIRA for task management.

Transparency of the product roadmap and what's being worked on when. Its helped reduce manual communication work with notifications. We've also used it to group our features into releases so we have a clearer plan of what the team is working towards. Creating the product strategy also helped us focus on the product plan.

Aha! review by <span>Alfred A.</span>
Alfred A.

Much better work for all your reports.

What do you like best?

Very good working tools. I like the easy way to use them. Helps me to manage all my scheduling. Very good and deep work on reports. Very good work on creating a project.

What do you dislike?

Good work. Good that I have the ability to work easier. The very good product which helps you to work every day. I don't have any bad issue with it. Very good help from support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerful software. It is will be good for everyone. At your work, you will have a really good strategy. That system will care about all organization at your working place. Very helpful support service. You will like it.

Very good and more concentrate work on our project. We are excited about the product. Good job to manage data and all process. We like to work with good ability of wonderful tool.

Learning about Aha!?

* We monitor all Aha! reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.