Airbrake

Airbrake gives you detailed stack traces that help you fix errors in seconds, not minutes. Drill down on recurring exceptions or filter by parameters, users or environment variables. Intelligent grouping and duplicate detection means you don't get overwhelmed by trivial errors or a mass of emails.

Work for Airbrake?
Taskray bugtrack  2x

Learning about Airbrake?

Airbrake Reviews

Ask Airbrake a Question
Showing 18 Airbrake reviews
Airbrake review by <span>Arpit P.</span>
Arpit P.

Awesome bug and error tracker software- Recommended

What do you like best?

There are a lot of devices out there for following exemptions underway. Error reporting is verging on moment. This is incredible since they can take a screenshot of it and send that to us. This makes it simple to speak with engineers and focus on precisely what blunder happened. When our clients or testing group get a 500 blunder, they see an Airbrake number.

What do you dislike?

There are no approaches to diminish the yield of the stack follow keeping in mind the end goal to demonstrate just the most pertinent part of the logs The web interface is far to be strong however in any case it's enhancing always

The helpful thing is to know when the blunders began happening, how frequently they happen and how you can organize them. Being ready to screen any mistakes happening on our creation/organizing is precious. Airbrake helps us stay concentrated on tending to that business need by making any special cases quickly unmistakable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Airbrake
Airbrake review by <span>Gaurav S.</span>
Gaurav S.

Airbrake is really cool and best tool for tracking airbreak of the product

What do you like best?

Airbrake sends complete bug report in email like error message, where, which file, Backtrace summary etc.

Airbrake dashboard showing all same kind of bug in a group, no. of occurence, Environment.

It also segregate environment bugs in segregate group. We can easily mark bug is resolve or not and easy github, slack integration with product.

It support various language like ruby, rails, android so no need to find another tool for tracking exception for various platform.

What do you dislike?

current UI is little bit old, it can be improve or may be we can select different theme.

Airbrake have a feature to create a Github issue automatically but if possible it also assign that bug/issue to developer. We integrate some Github profile (developers) with airbrake and it auto assign them.

I think Airbrake.io is not free for opensource project, it can make free for that. Ruby, Rails various gem that are available on Github.

We are tracking all bugs and instead fix because it's help lot where our app is crashing and which part of the product have bugs and no. of bug occurence.

If product have a framework that also provide API for android and iOS we need to track all kind of issues, Airbrake is awesome tool because it support various language like ruby, rails, android so no need to find another tool for tracking exception for various platform.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Airbrake review by <span>Shashank S.</span>
Shashank S.

Great experience, Great service, Moderate UI, Fair price

What do you like best?

Its an awesome tool for programming advancement. I've principally utilized Airbrake as a test arranging and test execution tool. It looks decent, it is adjustable, and it coordinates with overshadowing bug following potential outcomes and diagrams for examination. Airbrake accommodates simple prerequisite traceability in the Requirements module however that relationship is effortlessly broken.

What do you dislike?

The Dashboards for reporting could be better and more instinctive. It was anything but difficult to channel a rundown of test configs to discover which ones I possessed, however without making a report, I couldn't see all the experiments I claimed over numerous test suites.

There is still room for improvement in UI after the version 2.0

We have utilized this as a part of iOS application for getting crash reports It made advancement significantly more effective. Bug reporting should be snappy, brief and dependable.

Airbrake review by User in Computer Software

Awesome error reporting with a free tier

What do you like best?

I love the dead simple integration into ruby on rails with heroku that makes it so I get production errors in my inbox. I do lots of client work at my job, and I sit as a team member on each of their airbrake accounts so I can receive the error emails. Half the time I fix bugs before they are even reported by the client. Also, it has a free tier which works out really well considering a lot of the projects I work on are startups and need something that is both effective, but cheap because they aren't generating revenue yet.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of much that I dislike about Airbrake for what I use it for. It's awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an awesome tool. I would definitely recommend it.

Reporting errors for several ruby on rails applications with nice detailed diagnostics that make it easy to identify and fix the bugs.

Airbrake review by G2 Crowd User in Online Media
G2 Crowd User in Online Media

Very happy with this useful service

What do you like best?

I was able to host the app myself for free on Heroku. I could also heavily customize the way that errors were reported to a high degree of granularity. I could customize what and how errors were logged on a per application, per environment basis -- so, for example, I could ignore all errors of a certain type in staging but not production. The available of integrations with applications like Slack also made error reporting extremely easy. All of the errors for all of my applications are thrown into a channel in Slack that all of our developers constantly watch. I also really appreciate that Airbrake keeps track of so many details about the request that generated the error, e.g. URL, parameters, session variables, as well as the backtrace. It will even go so far as to attempt to pinpoint the line in your github repo that threw the error.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is pretty ugly. And the Oauth login with github didn't work out of the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can host your Airbrake app for free on Heroku, there's literally no reason to not give this a try.

The key business problem we used this to solve was how to keep track of errors as they presented themselves to users of our systems. It's really easy for errors to just go unnoticed. Manually tailing the logs of several systems, simultaneously, 24/7, and then recording all unhandled exceptions is simply impossible. Airbrake has allowed us to develop quickly and without fear that our users are using buggy code. It has also dramatically lessened the feedback loop when a customer service person reports a bug: we already have the stacktrace thanks to Airbrake!

Airbrake review by <span>Don T.</span>
Don T.

Oh my, Airbrake is great!

What do you like best?

Airbrake has revolutionized how our Software Development team recieves and responds to exceptions.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Airbrake---the Airbrake team has a great approach and they are rapidly expanding their product. Two thumbs up!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The packages set up for integration in Symfony can be confusing.

Airbrake has helped collect exceptions from several different related applications that were previously hard to monitor. Airbrake has brought all these together in one place and made our lives much easier and allowed us to respond quickly and precisely to user issues.

Learning about Airbrake?

* We monitor all Airbrake reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.