Aircall

An easy way to set up your business phone lines and your call center.

Work for Aircall?

Showing 120 Aircall reviews
Aircall review by <span>Amanda A.</span>
Amanda A.
Validated Review

Poor calling, poor customer service

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We can use it on a variety of devices, and it is relatively inexpensive. Because it does work all right, and it does not have constant issues, it isn't the worst option out there, especially because of the inexpensive price point that it is at, compared to other similar options.

What do you dislike?

The calls regularly are dropped, or don't ring through, but when CS is asked about it, they insist that it is your internet connection, even when you are on gigabit speeds and hardwired in. They also mention that it may be that you are using an out of date version of the software, and if you tell them you are fully updated, they sometimes take a long time to get back to you, and release a new update in the meantime and then ask again if you are fully updated, rather than actually doing anything to address the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They seem to be completely revamping everything in recent times, which is both good and bad, but at the same time, they definitely do not have a good level of support that they offer.

We now have a phone line that can be answered by a variety of team members, which is nice, compared to the prior use of cell phones. Now that the phone line is able to ring into an app like aircall, we can have it ring to multiple team members with ease, which is better than one line to each person.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aircall
Aircall review by <span>Dante R V.</span>
Dante R V.
Validated Review

A very user friendly tool for CS

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to use and can adjust to your needs whether you're looking for a big company platform or a small office interaction. One of the best parts of it is there's no need to have previous experience using other interfaces since Aircall's is simple and as I said before, incredibly user friendly. The interaction between user and app is outstanding and the addition of their Google Chrome extension saves you valuable time by allowing you to make calls with nothing but a click on virtually any number on your screen. It's features are also a great help to our QA department since it makes it so simple to review, share, and even download a call for review and feedback.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I'd change is regarding the line you use to call out and the country you're calling to, a simple "Favourites" section would save time looking for the right line and country of preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't fins a more User Friendly software out there.

Our bi-national customer service representatives are thrilled to be using Aircall and not having to do a whole lot to be able to reach out to all our customers. Most of them come in having experienced many a different software on other companies and are amazed at how easy to use is Aircall since there's no need for log in out out codes and everyone is able to go back and listen to not only their own calls but everyone else's.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Aircall review by <span>Karah K.</span>
Karah K.

AirCall

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really like the ability to review our calls afterward. I also really enjoy the mobility of the program. We are able to have anyone answer calls at any point.

What do you dislike?

I wish their were more default settings for the sounds for hold. I wish that aircall intergrated better to front. It is difficult to get them to sync up. It would be awesome if they were under one customers email not multiple strands. It would be great to have easier use of IVR. Right now, it would be really expensive for us to upgrade to that platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this product for especially early-stage startups. It helped us drastically improve our customer experience. It is easy to use and easy to implement. I think that anyone looking for an upgrade from a home phone or typical wired phone system would drastically benefit from this service. Aircall customer support has always been helpful and available. They are quick to reply and offer a solution. Aircall is always consistently winning our business with their customer support.

We were receieving a lot of calls after hours and were not able to to respond in a timely manner, as well as review the voicemails. It is a huge upgrade, as we were using a home phone before. Customers are less frustrated because they know when they can reach us and also we are able to respond more quickly.

Aircall review by <span>Hugo M.</span>
Hugo M.

Great and trustable tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Salesforce integration is the most important feature of Aircall. We use Salesforce Service Cloud, and give to ours agents the Aircall Softphone in the same screen increase a lot their productivity. Also the administration for creating queues, new numbers, new users, IVRs messages, rules, etc is very easy to do. Daily emails that I receive with the numbers of calls of my team is very important for me, so I can see early at the morning what happened past day. The analytics and live feed is very interesting. With that the team can see in a TV whats happening with all agents.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for calls in Brazil. Probably in US Dollars, should be cheap, but for Brazil (where we use) is a quite expansive. We keep using due to even being expansive, still makes sense.

Also do not support desk phones (recommend and support only softphones) is not enough for us - our actual plan were go to Aircall for all numbers (including landline), but after conversation um our Customer Ongoing Manager it was confirmed that is not the Aircall strategy to support desk phones. So for our landline we are considering another VOIP tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me their could keep considering to have and support Voip Hard Phones - not only softphones. Also, for who wants to use as landline, only softphones is not enough.

Telephony system for our support team and real time vision of productivity of our agents.

Aircall review by <span>Matt T.</span>
Matt T.

Avoid at all costs

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The interface looks pretty, but this is to mask the inadequacies of the service.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. The service has never really worked properly and is in my opinion still in Beta. Calls get dropped all the time, even when the WiFi signal is strong. I was promised that the iOS app would ring when I received calls, but despite updating the app multiple times while they tried to figure out the problem, it never rang. Not once. Which means that every incoming call I had when I was away from my laptop (it rang on the laptop occasionally) was missed, costing me untold amounts of lost business and ruining my responsiveness reputation with existing clients.

This was just the beginning, though. What really bothers me about this company is that instead of addressing the very serious shortcomings in their service, seemed more interesting in fiddling with their business model to make the numbers add up for them and string out their venture capital a few more months. Having gone through a decision process to take on their service at the advertised price, they wrote to me saying that they had decided to retire the plan that I'd signed up and that by default I would be transferred to a significantly more expensive plan. I had already committed to changing the phone number on the website and all printed materials so this was incredibly inconvenient.

The email contained some trite explanation about being better able to serve me, that's why they'd put the price up. Well, it didn't better serve me because, as mentioned, it didn't even work, and because being abroad and deeply into a project I didn't have time to figure out an alternative.

When I finally got to porting my number out from Aircall, their incompetence was apparent. They had told me that they did not know who they had porting agreements with so I had to call around and find a provider by trial and error.

I had no choice but to remain with them during the port (which will take two weeks) and they have refused to refund a single penny of the many hundreds of dollars I have paid. Did I mention that the service doesn't even work. Requests to their support department result in my receiving numerous bullet-pointed summaries of the situation. So I will conclude this with my own:

The service doesn't work and you probably won't receive incoming calls on the app

They believe they can change their pricing on a whim

Once they have you into a contract they will do everything they can to squeeze as much money out of you as possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid at all costs

Absolutely none. The only reason for going with Aircall was to receive calls on my phone, and this has never worked.

Aircall review by <span>Jake L.</span>
Jake L.

Exactly What We Needed

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Aircall makes managing and forwarding more than a few phone lines at once easy and intuitive. We appreciate that it's so straightforward to use, and it's extremely easy to create a new line whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

In early versions, the app had some issues where it would conflict with a forwarded call to the same physical phone- this has been solved. We don't have any issues with Aircall currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need multiple phone lines (or even just one), please pick this up- it's so inexpensive it's worth trying even just for a month.

It's helped us consolidate what used to be a tangled mess of landline phone numbers and hard handsets into just one user taking calls on a cell phone for several dozen companies. We've realized just how bad previous services were.

Learning about Aircall?

* We monitor all Aircall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.