Aircall

4.0

An easy way to set up your business phone lines and your call center.

Work for Aircall?

Learning about Aircall?

Aircall Reviews

Ask Aircall a Question
Showing 134 Aircall reviews
Aircall review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"You can be everywhere around the world"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up a land line around the world and start answering calls. Just set up some users, assign them to as many numbers as you need and you will have a contact center in less than 10 minutes. It's amazing how can a such complex infrastructure be rolled out as fast as light.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the lack of personalized flows with the calls. The price you pay for a such easy to use tool is that you don't have "advanced settings". Use it as it is, but nothing more. They improve fast and hopefully new properties and methods appears every month, but it's still too much simple.

We've solved our de-centralized contact center with some simple clicks with this tool. Maybe we miss some advanced properties, but It's so easy and cost solver, that we didn't resist to use it. Also the Hubspot integration was a big advantage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aircall
Aircall review by Paula M.
Paula M.

"Slowly getting there"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up and we can create new users and numbers almost instantly. Its desktop app allows us to make and receive calls on our own computers and it also has an iOS and Android app which makes it very easy to make and receive calls on our phones. Their customer support team is international and we have a person dedicated to our team to the extent of even providing training sessions to our different teams.

What do you dislike?

Set up was rocky at first. Not all earphones work with the app and we had to buy specifically those recommended by Aircall. We had connexion issues at the beginning which had to be solved. Aircall offers many features and is constantly working on including new ones, but it lacks several basic call center features. Analytics are also hard to export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're aware of your needs so that you purchase a software that offers all the features you search for.

The main reason why we started using Aircall was because of its integration with Hubspot. We were looking for a cloud based call center which would easily integrate with our Hubspot CRM. At first the integration was very basic and it took some time to get through the initial comebacks but after almost a year, many new features have been developed and we are about to move on to their Enterprise plan. It is relatively easy to use and it is extremely fast and easy to set up.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Aircall review by Amanda A.
Amanda A.

"Poor calling, poor customer service"

What do you like best?

We can use it on a variety of devices, and it is relatively inexpensive. Because it does work all right, and it does not have constant issues, it isn't the worst option out there, especially because of the inexpensive price point that it is at, compared to other similar options.

What do you dislike?

The calls regularly are dropped, or don't ring through, but when CS is asked about it, they insist that it is your internet connection, even when you are on gigabit speeds and hardwired in. They also mention that it may be that you are using an out of date version of the software, and if you tell them you are fully updated, they sometimes take a long time to get back to you, and release a new update in the meantime and then ask again if you are fully updated, rather than actually doing anything to address the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They seem to be completely revamping everything in recent times, which is both good and bad, but at the same time, they definitely do not have a good level of support that they offer.

We now have a phone line that can be answered by a variety of team members, which is nice, compared to the prior use of cell phones. Now that the phone line is able to ring into an app like aircall, we can have it ring to multiple team members with ease, which is better than one line to each person.

Aircall review by Dante R V.
Dante R V.

"A very user friendly tool for CS"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to use and can adjust to your needs whether you're looking for a big company platform or a small office interaction. One of the best parts of it is there's no need to have previous experience using other interfaces since Aircall's is simple and as I said before, incredibly user friendly. The interaction between user and app is outstanding and the addition of their Google Chrome extension saves you valuable time by allowing you to make calls with nothing but a click on virtually any number on your screen. It's features are also a great help to our QA department since it makes it so simple to review, share, and even download a call for review and feedback.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I'd change is regarding the line you use to call out and the country you're calling to, a simple "Favourites" section would save time looking for the right line and country of preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't fins a more User Friendly software out there.

Our bi-national customer service representatives are thrilled to be using Aircall and not having to do a whole lot to be able to reach out to all our customers. Most of them come in having experienced many a different software on other companies and are amazed at how easy to use is Aircall since there's no need for log in out out codes and everyone is able to go back and listen to not only their own calls but everyone else's.

Aircall review by Karah K.
Karah K.

"AirCall"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to review our calls afterward. I also really enjoy the mobility of the program. We are able to have anyone answer calls at any point.

What do you dislike?

I wish their were more default settings for the sounds for hold. I wish that aircall intergrated better to front. It is difficult to get them to sync up. It would be awesome if they were under one customers email not multiple strands. It would be great to have easier use of IVR. Right now, it would be really expensive for us to upgrade to that platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this product for especially early-stage startups. It helped us drastically improve our customer experience. It is easy to use and easy to implement. I think that anyone looking for an upgrade from a home phone or typical wired phone system would drastically benefit from this service. Aircall customer support has always been helpful and available. They are quick to reply and offer a solution. Aircall is always consistently winning our business with their customer support.

We were receieving a lot of calls after hours and were not able to to respond in a timely manner, as well as review the voicemails. It is a huge upgrade, as we were using a home phone before. Customers are less frustrated because they know when they can reach us and also we are able to respond more quickly.

Aircall review by Hugo M.
Hugo M.

"Great and trustable tool"

What do you like best?

Salesforce integration is the most important feature of Aircall. We use Salesforce Service Cloud, and give to ours agents the Aircall Softphone in the same screen increase a lot their productivity. Also the administration for creating queues, new numbers, new users, IVRs messages, rules, etc is very easy to do. Daily emails that I receive with the numbers of calls of my team is very important for me, so I can see early at the morning what happened past day. The analytics and live feed is very interesting. With that the team can see in a TV whats happening with all agents.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for calls in Brazil. Probably in US Dollars, should be cheap, but for Brazil (where we use) is a quite expansive. We keep using due to even being expansive, still makes sense.

Also do not support desk phones (recommend and support only softphones) is not enough for us - our actual plan were go to Aircall for all numbers (including landline), but after conversation um our Customer Ongoing Manager it was confirmed that is not the Aircall strategy to support desk phones. So for our landline we are considering another VOIP tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me their could keep considering to have and support Voip Hard Phones - not only softphones. Also, for who wants to use as landline, only softphones is not enough.

Telephony system for our support team and real time vision of productivity of our agents.

Aircall review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Avoid at all costs"

What do you like best?

The interface looks pretty, but this is to mask the inadequacies of the service.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. The service has never really worked properly and is in my opinion still in Beta. Calls get dropped all the time, even when the WiFi signal is strong. I was promised that the iOS app would ring when I received calls, but despite updating the app multiple times while they tried to figure out the problem, it never rang. Not once. Which means that every incoming call I had when I was away from my laptop (it rang on the laptop occasionally) was missed, costing me untold amounts of lost business and ruining my responsiveness reputation with existing clients.

This was just the beginning, though. What really bothers me about this company is that instead of addressing the very serious shortcomings in their service, seemed more interesting in fiddling with their business model to make the numbers add up for them and string out their venture capital a few more months. Having gone through a decision process to take on their service at the advertised price, they wrote to me saying that they had decided to retire the plan that I'd signed up and that by default I would be transferred to a significantly more expensive plan. I had already committed to changing the phone number on the website and all printed materials so this was incredibly inconvenient.

The email contained some trite explanation about being better able to serve me, that's why they'd put the price up. Well, it didn't better serve me because, as mentioned, it didn't even work, and because being abroad and deeply into a project I didn't have time to figure out an alternative.

When I finally got to porting my number out from Aircall, their incompetence was apparent. They had told me that they did not know who they had porting agreements with so I had to call around and find a provider by trial and error.

I had no choice but to remain with them during the port (which will take two weeks) and they have refused to refund a single penny of the many hundreds of dollars I have paid. Did I mention that the service doesn't even work. Requests to their support department result in my receiving numerous bullet-pointed summaries of the situation. So I will conclude this with my own:

The service doesn't work and you probably won't receive incoming calls on the app

They believe they can change their pricing on a whim

Once they have you into a contract they will do everything they can to squeeze as much money out of you as possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid at all costs

Absolutely none. The only reason for going with Aircall was to receive calls on my phone, and this has never worked.

Aircall review by Jake L.
Jake L.

"Exactly What We Needed"

What do you like best?

Aircall makes managing and forwarding more than a few phone lines at once easy and intuitive. We appreciate that it's so straightforward to use, and it's extremely easy to create a new line whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

In early versions, the app had some issues where it would conflict with a forwarded call to the same physical phone- this has been solved. We don't have any issues with Aircall currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need multiple phone lines (or even just one), please pick this up- it's so inexpensive it's worth trying even just for a month.

It's helped us consolidate what used to be a tangled mess of landline phone numbers and hard handsets into just one user taking calls on a cell phone for several dozen companies. We've realized just how bad previous services were.

Aircall review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A good upgrade for a growing distributed organisation"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, Answer Phone Fantastic. Text to speech setup but sounds very natural. Integrates into our teams tool set such as FrontApp.

What do you dislike?

No ability to turn off outbound call recording without also turning off inbound recording on a line. Due to legal requirements. we need to inform the caller before recording the call. That is fine for inbound calls (Automatic announcement) but outbound calls it makes it impossible to achieve. So we cannot use the feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product but make sure on the privacy requirements of your company and local laws about call recording and ensure you comply with these requirements. Aircall didn't make this very obvious when we first started using the product out of the box.

Skyped had dropped their custom answerphone message, the team was growing and we wanted more transparency and integration into our service desk. Aircall was a massive upgrade on what we had with skype.

Aircall review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Reliable, affordable, effective to use"

What do you like best?

The ability for my team to answer calls that come in through our help line. We are able to transfer calls, monitor and reach our customers quickly and easily with either the online app or the web browser version of the software.

What do you dislike?

It is challenging having a support team that is overseas. However if you are patient, their team will reach you during their normal business hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be aware of the time difference with their support team. Be sure to set up your integrations correctly the first time. If changes need to be made, the integration cannot be edited, it must be done from the start again.

Answering calls, receiving voicemails, monitoring call volume, handle times, wait times and more.

Aircall review by Victoire F.
Victoire F.

"Truly intelligent call center software"

What do you like best?

1) having call recording, that you can send to anybody, and listen when you have a doubt about an infirmation your customer told you

2) having you customer name when he calls

3) custom tag for each calls

4) having the possibility yo archive calls manually and automatically when you call back somebody

What do you dislike?

1) The quality of calls is depending on your Internet connection(but it is not Aircall fault!)

- you have proof of many thing, with deals, proof of calls, at what time etc

- Be able to tell my custumer's name when I answer to a call makes a difference for our compagny : personnalization and more humanity. I can be more close to customer I never met physicaly, and it's great for SaaS companys.

Aircall review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Easy to use & reliable!"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to take Aircall with me, no matter where I am in the country working, with the mobile app. I can easily pick up or transfer a customer call without having to be tied to an office phone.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of updates with the app, but I understand that it's a way to provide everyone with the latest app version and abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to maintain, and great customer service when you need help.

We are able to help answer customer questions whenever they need help without having to be tied to an office phone. There are no more missed calls, and we are able to provide the best customer service 100% of the time.

Aircall review by Kees R.
Kees R.

"Works OK in general, but beware of costs and technical issues!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface, setting up numbers, assigning users and setting up queues

What do you dislike?

Call quality can be flaky, depending on your hardware setup. In our case we ended up with being connected to other numbers than dialed, lots of disconnects on long and short calls, and a support department that doesn't really want to help you, even if you pay >1000€ a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you test it, and test it well - especially in harder places to work (e.g. flaky wifi, no cable connection, cell phone reception bad etc.)

The idea was to replace our old, dusty VOIP solution with a solution that can manage and track our calls and performance in a great way.

Aircall review by Allen W.
Allen W.

"If you like a tons of bugs, terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it."

What do you like best?

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc).

What do you dislike?

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of more than $1,000 after they changed the product without warning.

I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.

Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.

I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.

This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.

Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

Call center for my small business. We were able to take calls until they broke their own software and couldn't use it anymore.

Aircall review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Terrible customer service and unstable pricing and policy changes"

What do you like best?

The only reason I used it for almost half years is that it's easy to setup and user friendly. And the pricing WAS reasonable and good value. But not until 2 major changes since pass 3 months.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned above, the pricing WAS reasonable and good value. But not until 2 major changes since pass 3 months. One was doubled the price per agents/users by removing the starter plan. Another one is the minimum requirement of 3 users. They forced me to pay 3 users price for 2 users usage.

But not just pricing, the customer service is even more terrible. Yesterday I found that there are 3 users minimum requirement changes on pricing table, so I tried to contact them for asking about will that change affect me. They just simply ignored my request of asking if they will keep charging an old user like me for 2 users since I found that the last month billing remain 2 users. (But the 3 users minimum policy has changed since 2+ months ago) The CS ignored my request and told me that they will "upgrade" me to 3 users from now on. (sure I need to pay the new 3 users price) That mean they are thank you me for telling them they were not charged me enough after the policy updates. What can I say?

P.S. Yes they like hidden policy changes and messed up pricing after policy changes, because this is not the first time it happen. (Few months ago, they removed starter plan which also caused similar problem but not as serious as this time as that was actually an upgrade of features) . And there are some bugs that never fixed since the day I use Aircall, for example the ever fail to change user email address, and something more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy use call center for short term, it's a good choice. But if you want a stable call center solution, I believe there are many better choice around, really.

It's no doubt one of the easiest call center app. But I've never tried a company that change pricing so many times considering I only used the service for half year. That mean the good side is easy setup and using. The bad side is unstable for any size of company.

Aircall review by Administrator

"Product is good - service really really substandard"

What do you like best?

The product works well as far as I've seen it. It is quite basic but covers our needs for now

What do you dislike?

Aircalls customer service and sales people are nice and available. But they seem to not understand what is said. I honestly think that it is just a language barrier and having young non native speakers manning customer service. I am not a native speaker myself, but having to try to explain a simple problem to someone for 20 mins by chat or by email with an outcome that is not what you were looking for or where the answer is just inaccurate is bound to frustrate anyone. I went through that a few times.

Finally I was not able to use the Pipedrive voucher code, because they didn't know how to apply it and asked me to mail someone when I was in the midst of signing up.. Not great..!!

Analytics on calls

Aircall review by Martinho C. d.
Martinho C. d.

"Codda's mobile solution"

What do you like best?

We can concentrate all the calls in one place with IVR. I can receive calls on the go.

What do you dislike?

Compatible phones are too expensive or have complicated installation instructions. Phones do not have the option of going to voice-mail after a while. The phone app has to be turned on constantly. It is way too expensive to set up new users or have a lot of users.

We are able to have an IVR that can list all our customers and calls in one place. And can have our forces on the go through the app or call forwarding

Aircall review by Administrator

"Work in Progress"

What do you like best?

I do like that my team can answer calls from both their desk top and the phone app. It is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the transfer capabilities. We have a large team and the ability to transfer is not always functional despite the specific line being available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Voicemail set up was difficult for us. I would speak with your sales person or the support line in depth about. your voicemail needs before switching. Aircall did provide a fix for our company and the voicemail has been running smoothy once the fix was put into place.

This app has allowed us to be much more accessible to our customers. The tracking capabilities have already allowed us to improve the way we manage our call volume.

Aircall review by Tomasz O.
Tomasz O.

"horrible service, strongly desrecommend "

What do you like best?

Service web pages, etc all look professional, but after period of using it it comes out quality of calls was bad. We decided not to use it. After testing aircall.io, talkdesk, we have chosen nectar desk as best of available solutions.

What do you dislike?

Very bad quality of call, not sufficient integration with pipedrive, horrible customer support, slow response, no replay for payment claim, overcharging!

Recommendations to others considering the product

do not even try, use nectar desk or even talkdesk

Aircall you was not good enough as VOIP telco system. On top of that despite of promise that service was deactivated we have received invoices, and we have received no replay to our claims, I strongly recommend NOT to use this product. There are better solutions out there.

Aircall review by Kayla L.
Kayla L.

"AirCall for Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Excellent zendesk integration tool and they have great support. Call quality is generally very clear, making it easy to use for support purposes.

What do you dislike?

Connection isn't always great depending on the location. Sometimes calls can get dropped depending on the wifi connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to others! Aircall is a great customer service tool, keep up the good work Aircall!

No software is perfect but Aircall definitely suits my company's needs and then some.

They have excellent customer service and have been a great help every time that I've called.

Definitely improved our customer support system, love that it integrates with Zendesk to maximize functionality. I love using Aircall on a daily basis to manage my companies member success.

Aircall review by Billy H.
Billy H.

"Aircall is a great tool for smaller companies on a budget"

What do you like best?

The full suite of features offered in this virtual PBX system provide a tremendous amount of value:

- Flexible call distribution for quick dispersion among teammates

- Call recording for those times when you can't write down as fast as they're talking!

- Phone analytics which has helped my team optimize how we do business

What do you dislike?

Aircall is definitely value priced compared to some of the more permanent PBX systems, but it does lack in places:

- Relative to similiar companies it is more expensive because it's based on user, not minutes (which can be advantageous if you spend a lot of time on the phone

Aircall has let us made us appear as a large and professional business that's been around for a long time. This has built trust with our customers and intern we've seen a ROI far beyond the cost of this service.

With a host of different features being added i'm confident that even in the places where Aircall lacks, they will provide additional value in the near future.

Aircall review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"It's really helped our whole department!"

What do you like best?

Before we used Aircall, we were using ZenDesk for all of our voice call needs and we were having major issues. Once we switched over to AirCall, our call quality went up and we were able to offer so many more features to our customers who were trying to contact us.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had more of the Dashboard metric features available in-app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to fill out the post-call survey so that they can constantly be improving call quality.

We're able to communicate with our customers no matter where in the world they get connected with our company. We have CX reps in the Philippines and elsewhere so it's nice to have a quality service consistent for every employee.

Aircall review by Heili S.
Heili S.

"Best contact center for a wide selection of target markets"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a contact center that would allow us to service clients from all around Europe. Aircall has provided us with the tools to access small countries as well as the large.

What do you dislike?

The analytics feature is only available for enterprise clients and the price is out of range for a startup.

Our main benefits so far are:

1) providing access to clients from small countries like the Baltics,

2) conveniently organising the call routing,

3) using the integration with Intercom to keep all our customer contacts in one place.

Aircall review by Julien B.
Julien B.

"Aircall experience since 2016"

What do you like best?

That you can transfer a call to another teammate quickly, and be able to call any number possible in other countries outside of the United-States

What do you dislike?

that the connection is not the best sometimes, it grizzles or weird noises come out of a conversation. The client may be unhappy of those situations, loss of time on both ends

contacting partners and moving forward on projects around the world, to be efficient and know who you called at that time during the day

Aircall review by William S.
William S.

"Very well integrated with all systems and excellent support. "

What do you like best?

The integration with Desk.com, Slack, Intercom. Very easy to review calls.

What do you dislike?

When uploading contacts, Aircall does not account for duplicates, which is OK but not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make the switch.

Other companies (RINGCENTRAL) are shady and do not offer what is advertised. Other companies (Ring Central) are also a lot more expensive. What I realized is that you do not have to pay more for a superior product that does not lock you into a contract that is on auto renewal

Aircall review by Romuald T.
Romuald T.

"The only call-center software everybody should use"

What do you like best?

The fact to choose the perfect phone number I want. Aircall let us to choose between tons of different phone numbers with a real sense of customer service. Moreover, the app is beautifully designed, efficient and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the iPhone app is not fully stable, but it seems that this happens due to my old iOS. However, the customer support answers very quickly at each request we send to them.

I could easily buy a real phone number and I could choose it! So today I have an easily memorable phone number which is useful on my desktop or on my phone when I am not at the office. Moreover I can follow all the calls and easily organize my own customers basis.

Aircall review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"We use Aircall to help manager our CS team workflow and we love it! "

What do you like best?

What we like the best is call quality and how easy it is to use, our new employees pick it right up without any prior training. It has the common-sense interface which is really popular with our CS agents.

What do you dislike?

For us specifically, we don't like that their is no Salesforce integration and sometimes the mobile version of the app is a bit glitchy, but we usually don't use that as much as the desktop version anyway so it's not as big of a deal as the salesforce integration.

It is helping us create a better work flow and automate many of the functions we used to do manually before. It also allows for us to scale up the team quite rapidly in need be.

Aircall review by Rafael J.
Rafael J.

"Great customer service "

What do you like best?

Customer service works very well. Super responsive and very useful. For example I asked about how to download data to assess performance of the Customer service reps and also they helped me to include the contact info for the entire data base of customers and stores so we can provide a better service to customers and make the calling process more efficient for our reps.

The new Aircall app for iphone is very good and convenient as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the aps shows messages like "something went wrong on the Aircall app, click here to reload the page" this does not seems to be affecting the ability of receiving call. But is always concerning me a bit.

There are some call features that are under development like notification on missed calls that Aircall is working on the new app release. It seems to take few months, maybe speed up a bit the development.

Managing all the call center in a very straightforward way is great. The system is super intuitive and easy to operate. In my opinion this is the best quality of Aircall.

Aircall review by Marion B.
Marion B.

"Aircall : Nécessaire "

What do you like best?

Aircall est vraiment une application très pratique. Cela nous permet de partager un même numéro et de se transférer les appels entrants.

Par ailleurs, l'application est vraiment easy to use., grâce à un interface simple et intuitif.

Grâce à la dernière feature qui a été mise en place, il est maintenant possible de paramétrer sa boite de réception de call. C'est une feature qui a un réel atout dans une équipe pour permettre à chacun de paramétrer l'application selon ses besoins et par exemple de choisir quels calls entrants il souhaite recevoir.

What do you dislike?

Il arrive parfois que la connexion WiFi soit insuffisante et qu'Aircall en pâtisse. Par conséquent, certains call sont troublés lorsqu'on n'entend par correctement notre interlocuteur ou que nous ne sommes pas correctement entendus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

L'application est un réel plus. Notamment parce qu'il est possible d'acheter différents numéros de téléphone en fonction du nombre de pays dans lesquels la société est présente. Cela permettra notamment à vos interlocuteur d'identifier de quel pays vous appeler. Ou bien de leur laisser penser que vous les appeler du même pays.

Nous n'étions pas en mesure d'avoir des téléphones fixes pour chacun des collaborateurs, grâce à Aircall, une simple installation de l'application a suffit à ce que tout le monde puisse être en mesure de prendre les calls entrant.

Pour chaque nouveau collaborateur, une simple installation de l'application et ce dernier est opérationnel et en mesure de décrocher lorsque le téléphone sonne.

Aircall review by Carmen S.
Carmen S.

"Best way to connect!"

What do you like best?

AirCall is an excellent way to connect with clients and collegues around the world. It provides employees with clear and fast connection to discuss ideas and close deals around the world. I have found that AirCall is the most efficient way of having a phone call because it can connect people from all around the world and still offer great quality of sound.

All of the messages I want to pass on are well received. I am happy with the service I get from this app, it makes my job eassier and more professional :)

I 100% recommend AirCall to all of those companies that need to be connected with the USA and the rest of the world. It makes our job eassier and more efficient!

What do you dislike?

To be honest I am pretty happy with AirCall, if I was to improve something from it, it would be to get a better system when using slow internet connection or using it from a cellphone. It works without a problem from my computer though!

I work with infleuncers in the marketing area of the company I work for. AirCall helps me to get in contact with them, to explain how to use our product and to answer any questions they have regarding our brand.

I've realized that it makes my job eassier because it is better to get in the phone with someone than just communicating through email. It makes it more peronal and professional!

Aircall review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Super easy to use.... phones made simple"

What do you like best?

It's super simple to setup and use even for non-technical people. The user interface is really nice, simple and great to use. Setting up was also really easy and the web interface makes things easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Lack of cross platform support for phones to begin with although I know thats coming because of the public road map. Also the costs are not great across the board when compared with other solutions. International numbers are cheap, but because of the per user cost, there are much cheaper solutions. Although granted those cheaper solutions are harder to work, setup and have a poor user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are developing new features very quickly and the public product roadmap where we can up vote new features is awesome. Partly because I can be involved but also because I can see whats coming.

We just needed an easy system that lets us route calls to our team around the world really easily no matter if we're out and about or if we're sat in the office. We don't have many calls so it just needed to be easy to get going so we could move on to more important things.

Aircall review by David B.
David B.

"AirCall allows me to work from anywhere!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about AirCall is its flexibility! I am able to take calls from my desktop when I'm at the office, or have them push to my cellphone if I step out. With the AirCall app I am able to set an availability schedule so I'm not being disturbed by work calls when I'm having dinner with my family or late at night when it's time to unplug. The iPhone app allows me to make changes while I'm out and about, so if I have to step into a meeting I can easily set the phone to go to voicemail or have it ring to another team member. Another great feature is the ability to transfer calls to another team member with a click of the mouse. I don't have to have anyone call back so someone else can pickup, or take a message to have them call back. I can see if another team member is online and easily make the transfer!

What do you dislike?

If my internet connection is lagging it can cause calls to not be as clear, but AirCall has made big improvements on this issue recently and its rarely a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! If you need a phone system that is flexible and mobile that does not require extensive setup, this is for you!

We've solved this issue of having a single phone number for our entire company. Since we all work remote, it is a blessing to not have to worry about giving individual phone numbers. Benefits we've realized so far are a simplified phone system that is available no matter where we are.

Aircall review by André C.
André C.

"Great phone service to bootstrap a startup"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that in one interface I'm able to get a company phone number for my startup without the hassle to think about registering to an internet provider.

I like to be able to program rules of calls distribution among my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I wish i could choose my first number, unfortunately, it's given randomly. But the good news (still don't know if it's on purpose at the creation of the account) but I had a first number for my organization that end with 70.

Yes, with a zero (I found it sounds better for the standard number of a company)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a startup, especially in seed stage, it's your way to go ! Perfect for bootstraping and go international with one platform, you can easily get a different phone number in several countries, without really being there. It's very customer oriented.

I love the fact I get an email after each missed call, with a button to play the message recorded, it's really cool to never miss a message, and all my team can receive it to. Great feature.

At last, the interface is really sweet in a "less is more" style.

I need to be able to switch dynamically who can answer to the company phone number. I was able to create several won phone numbers for my colleagues in a wink.

It's very versatile. The analytics is clear. The support team is cool and quick.

Aircall review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Perfect Reliable Customisable VOIP Service"

What do you like best?

We love the fact that we are able to customise all areas, From what the customers hear to the on hold messages.

The ability to also have ext allows us to show our customers we are bigger then we actually are that provides essential customers trust as a small company.

We are also updated regularly with updates and improvements to the system, It is always nice to be kept in the loop regarding all changes.

What do you dislike?

There are not any dislikes overall to the product, and requirements we require.

And updates are constantly rolled out that provide improved service that we didn't think of originally.

The only dislike currently is no Android native app, But this isn't a burden for us currently and happy to wait.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have always wanted an inexpensive VOIP system with vast settings and customisable product, This is perfect for you and your business.

With running a small business it is always difficult to have cost effective phones without costing us a fortune on equipment and line rentals.

Aircall provides this at a very affordable rate, allowing us to look bigger and more professional like bigger companies in our industry.

Aircall review by Tracy A.
Tracy A.

"Aircall beat out all others...."

What do you like best?

We had been through several others with frustrating results. Aircall has been a real savior ongoing. They continually add new features and are always growing! We plan on staying with them long term as we grow.

What do you dislike?

I have had an issue with the inability to transfer call to others if using my cell phone rather than my computer. I think I need to have the app open -- not sure. I need to check on this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have found it easy to set up, easy to use and fairly consistent in quality of call. Aircall blew away the others that are comparable in price/features. We had some very negative experiences previous to switching to Aircall.

It has been a great tool to manage and communicate with prospects, customers and investors. We are a healthcare technology company and Aircall has played an important role in our growth this past year.

Aircall review by Johannes N.
Johannes N.

"Finally a usefull phoneapp for our support!"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to setup. You'll have a professional customersupport in seconds and it really gives a professional front towards your customers. The voicemail is neatly implemented both for setup and reviewing incoming voicemails from customers. which have given us the tools necessary to approach our customers in an easy and professional way.

What do you dislike?

We're having som problems getting the sound right, at the moment all sound have to go thru the headset even the ringtone which causes som problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for an easy to use callcenter your really should give aircall a try.

It really changed our customersupport in a positive way!

We use aircall for our customer support, which has given us complete control.

We now have a professional queue/voicemail and opening hours which we didn't before. Previous to aircall we just skype which just didn't work.. at all!

Aircall review by Dominic B.
Dominic B.

"Wonderful communication tool with excellent customer services"

What do you like best?

The ability to have many international numbers for our clients to contact us and not have to spend time managing the service.

The speed in which they respond to questions about use of the service or future features is impressive.

What do you dislike?

They have to get the Android app developed as Android uses command a majority of the smartphone market share.

It will definitely be a highly used app.

Call blocking, as ability to block calls from solicitors (growing problem) would be a welcomed feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to manage service that allows your clients access to your company.

Allowing our international clients the ability to access us with incurring international long distance charges.

Our clients now have the freedom to use your mobile phones to connect with us when they are outside of their offices. This provide uLógica a constant communication link to improve our client satisfaction.

Aircall review by Cody S.
Cody S.

"Fast, high value, and dependable with the latest features"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, and the ability to quickly get things up and running for business. We were able to transition over from Talkdesk in less than an hour. We generated a number, got our agents signed up and were able to get the IVR working WAY faster than the other competitor.

What do you dislike?

Right now, I only dislike that there is no integration with hipchat just yet, but this is more of a niche need, and maybe less of a priority for AirCall. Third-Party integration is definitely something I would love to see more of from AirCall, though it does already support ZenDesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take the leap of faith and make it happen for your business. AirCall actually has premium features without the premium cost. Thats our tagline, and we stick by it just like they do.

We are able to operate because of AirCall. It is affordable, and within the scope of technology that we require; Not only are we saving hundreds of dollars a year that can now go towards employee benefits, but we are able to even add a unique Click To Call experience on our website to quickly monopolize on sales opportunities. This is really great for us!

Aircall review by Saurabh A. V.
Saurabh A. V.

"Easy to Use Voip System for International or Local Calls"

What do you like best?

All versions for this app - desktop/mobile/call forwarding/phone

Good quality streaming

Easy to forward calls to colleagues.

What do you dislike?

If you call forward to your mobile it doesn't show the number that is calling you.

They have really worked out a lot of bugs over the months. It is nice to see they have addressed these.

We are a bigger startup that was using Skype to make US and international calls. We wanted to have our reps have their own phone system so we went with Aircall.

It is super easy to make calls all over the world cost effectively. The calls are auto logged into our CRM.

Aircall review by Kevin G.
Kevin G.

"Very Good, easy to use very handy."

What do you like best?

- Easy call from multiple numbers online,

- easy to use U

- Multiple phone numbers

- Integration with 3rd party software.

- Calls are very clear

What do you dislike?

Very little, software is quite good that said a better Zendesk integration for contacts sync would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it :)

We used to miss a couple of calls due to busy schedule which we have improved drastically.

Aircall review by Evan P.
Evan P.

"Way Better than a Skype Number"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to add a new country number. As soon as you're ready to expand, you add the number and choose where it forwards to, and right away you can start taking calls.

What do you dislike?

I've been a little unsure of cost-per-call. I'd like to be able to track my current usage alongside costs within the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On a personal level, if you need multiple country support, give aircall a try, I've found it worth the costs.

I span three countries with my services now, and besides having a local number for them to call me, I can also mimic the dial-tone of their home country, and mask calls made with the app to appear as if they are from their home country.

As my business grows, their team features will also help tremendously.

Aircall review by Miguel Luis L.
Miguel Luis L.

"Great, But Still Needs Work"

What do you like best?

The convenience of having to call on one click in my Zendesk page

What do you dislike?

Basically intermittent line problems as there are times that the other party can't hear me

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Saving time in calling our delivery partners. I realized that Aircall makes it easier to contact people rather than relying on Skype. Moreover, it does not have any running credits like the latter has.

Aircall review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Unreliable and inconsistent for receiving calls, okay for making calls"

What do you like best?

Aircall has a great vision for what the product can be, with decent integrations and a good focus on what customers need. Outbound calling tends to be good, whether from the desktop app or the phone. Having general office numbers for our support and sales lines is great, as well as setting business hours, customizing messages, etc.

What do you dislike?

Inbound calls are extremely unreliable. Do not use Aircall if you are primarily using it to receive incoming calls from customers, clients, or prospects. When I've been on the road -- with just my cell phone -- I've had multiple calls not come through at all. A few minutes later I get a voicemail alert, with my phone not receiving any actual call. This happens completely randomly across multiple connection types (e.g., wifi, 4G). I've reached out to support multiple times, and while they are quick to answer and kind, they tend to dismiss my concerns and haven't fixed this problem (and a few other problems) at all. So be warned: Aircall provides a pretty app and they have a good vision, but they are very unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use Aircall if you make solely outbound calls, or if you will never want to receive an Aircall call on your phone. If you at all expect to receive calls on your phone, avoid Aircall -- they are extremely reliable for this.

Aircall provides the individual numbers for all of my employees to make and receive calls, and also for a few general numbers (e.g., sales, support) that can then get sent to different employees depending on who is working, etc.

Aircall review by Justine L.
Justine L.

"The perfect daily application !"

What do you like best?

Aircall is one of our best working daily tools : we have a lot of customer calls and it's very important for me to have a reliable application.

Simple, fast and with high level quality, this application is really the best way to keep close to our customers and partners.

Then, we like the constant new updates and the amazing newsletters of Aircall team!

What do you dislike?

The application must be often updated but it's for good reasons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a phone tool easy to use and very efficient, Aircall is really the reliable application for you. It's really suitable for small structures and bigger.

Phone communication is clearly a very important aspect of our customer relationship. With Aircall we have a reliable tool to support and help our customers day after day.

Aircall review by Tong (Tony) J.
Tong (Tony) J.

"Good tool for setting up customer support calls"

What do you like best?

Modern and good looking UI. Web interface for admin related tasks, desktop and mobile apps for going through contacts and making calls. Easy to use for non technical employees.

What do you dislike?

Dev support has room to improve, as there are certain important functionalities weirdly omitted. For example, you can add phone numbers to a contact via REST API call, but there is no way to remove a phone number from the contact. Better documentation would also be nice.

A good tool for small companies that wants to setup customer support calls without needing the hardware.

Aircall review by Julie P.
Julie P.

"Nice and reactive: we're very happy"

What do you like best?

We've been using Aircall for a year now and it has never had a problem. It changed totally the way we deal with incoming calls, and people at the other end of the line are very happy with the way we handle it.

Also the team is very reactive: anytime we have a question, it's answered in the day.

The integration with Slack is also a huge bonus.

What do you dislike?

Mmmmm not much. Sometimes a call goes almost directly to "missed" and we don't know what happened. May be that the person just hung up, but maybe something went wrong. Maybe a bit more detail on the missed calls would be good.

We don't miss any calls, and the answer people get when they phone is personalized. That's all we asked.

Aircall review by Clémence P.
Clémence P.

"Parfait pour les gens très mobiles"

What do you like best?

L'appli AirCall permet une grande mobilité. Nous travaillons en co-working, chez nous, nous n'avons pas de bureau fixe, et nous pouvons tout de même répondre au téléphone à tout moment.

L'application qui permet de suivre les appels manqués, les assigner à quelqu'un, rappeler depuis le numéro est géniale. Nous sommes ravis, et AirCall a vraiment changé notre relation client.

What do you dislike?

Il n'y a rien que je n'aime pas. On peut tout faire désormais avec l'appli, c'est parfait.

Nous ne sommes plus obligés d'avoir une ligne de portable que nous ne consultons jamais car nous l'oublions. Là, les appels sonnent directement sur nos téléphones.

Par ailleurs, la gestion des horaires nous permet de ne pas nous faire dépasser complètement par nos clients. Nous pouvons parfaitement maitriser nos appels.

Aircall review by Nicholas H.
Nicholas H.

"Great alternative to Skype"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Aircall is the customer service and support. After coming from a terrible experience with Skype, the service offered by Aircall is far superior and I am very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about Aircall. I suppose the lack of an Android application would be the only thing I feel that is missing currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend taking up the trial offer to see whether Aircall is right for you.

I am a freelance web developer working from Chiang Mai, Thailand. My business and clients are back home in Australia and it is advantageous to be able to give them an Australian telephone number to call rather than having to add and approve contacts on an application.

Aircall review by User

"Easy-to-use and cheap telephone solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: Aircall looks like an iPhone's phone app, so it's super easy to make calls, transfer them, put them on hold, ... The support team is also very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I had issues with my USB headset at some point, so I had to relaunch the app every morning. But it seems that the issue is fixed now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very god tool for companies with an international activity.

I can call all around the world and have the office's phone number displayed.

I can also have my cellphone ring - which is perfect if I'm not in front of my screen.

Last but not least, you can set the working hours of the tool, so that you make sure you will not be disturbed in the middle of the night!

Aircall review by Julien C.
Julien C.

"Very useful useful tool for remote orgs"

What do you like best?

My company has headquarters in The US and in Europe and our exec team is traveling a lot. With Aircall, we can pick up calls no matter the time zone and the voicemail is very handy.

The Mac app is a great way to pick up calls and manage your account.

What do you dislike?

in rare cases, audio quality is not optimal - as is cell reception. Also, I would love to have more SMS options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great, affordable service for teams that need to be reached at any time!

When we established our company in Boston, we were looking to get local phone numbers and Aircall was able to accomodate us. Being abel to share numbers across teams was also very useful to assign leads.

Learn more about Aircall

Aircall Videos

Learning about Aircall?

* We monitor all Aircall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Aircall