AirDev

Categories

AirDev Reviews

Ask AirDev a Question
Showing 11 AirDev reviews
AirDev review by Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

"Fin-Tech product launch that exceeded expectations"

What do you like best?

The team at AirDev is extremely responsive and when I gave them the first draft of my requirements they were candid about the project and suggested I reduce the feature set. They understood the true requirements and we got exactly what I needed built and within the time frame. The site has been up and running flawlessly for nine months, and I am incredibly pleased. I have run other companies and had apps built, and this by far has been the best experience I've had.

What do you dislike?

No complaints at all, I cannot think of a thing I would ask them to improve. In the future perhaps create a users group for clients to network to discuss general business and development issues?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them!!! I met with three other shops to build my MVP, and I am thankful I chose AirDev

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AirDev
AirDev review by Gwen T.
Gwen T.

"Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

They were very responsive, asked the right questions and were able to help me determine the features I needed and provided ideas on how those features should work. They work very quickly and with high quality. I think the price for the MVP was very reasonable seeing how quick they were to build it and fix the bugs.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I disliked about working with AirDev. I think the only issue I had was getting notifications from their online project management portal. So I'd have to remember to sign in there regularly to see the updates. On the other hand, their portal was simple to use and made it easy to keep the project organized.

What Web Developers solution do you use?

AirDev review by Taylor M.
Taylor M.

"More than a Developer"

What do you like best?

Andrew and Krystal at AirDev seemed to be on the same wavelength with me as we brainstormed from my original concept all the way to the final product. They not only built the product in a ridiculous fast timeframe, but were able to suggest and implement improvements that I probably would not have considered. They were more than a dev shop, more like a partner.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, they were fast and produced a great product. If I had to pick something...it would be that I am on the east coast and they are on the West Coast....so the time zone difference was a little annoying, but nothing that we could not overcome.

AirDev review by Project Manager in Sports
Project Manager in Sports

"Fantastic way to test your business idea and not break the bank"

What do you like best?

They talked with me first to get a really clear picture of what my goal/vision was for testing. Along with that they guided me on what they could and couldn't do within my price range without. During and after the build they were easy to communicate with and make adjustments along the way. If any issues came up with function within 24 hrs the issues was resolved.

What do you dislike?

For the money and the time I have NO complaints to what AirDev provided and how they provided it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to test a product quickly and cheap , AirDev is an awesome service and the service providers were wonderful. Be ready to talk with someone live 1-2 times with exactly what you'd like the goal to be. We chose to build the 5 day sprint and were able to see and adjust within the scope before paying or going live with the website. The testing features are awesome and give you some control on minor changes/adjustments along the way.

AirDev review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Overdeliverers who are incredibly perceptive of client's needs."

What do you like best?

Perceptiveness: Both in the initial planning process and throughout debugging, the AirDev team would just get it right the first time.

Advice: With their business background and experience of building MVPs, they were able to quickly convince me of what features were absolutely necessary, and which would be nice to have...and then they still managed to sneak in a couple of nice to haves.

What do you dislike?

Its always suspect when you say nothing...so while I appreciated and had no issues with their internal error tracking platform, maybe it could have had a slightly better UI?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cannot recommend their MVP package enough if you are looking for a web based MVP.

AirDev review by Project Team Member in Hospital & Health Care
Project Team Member in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Product!!"

What do you like best?

I love the fast response whenever an issue arises. I am able to contact support and, in most cases, receive same day service. Many companies say they are able to do that but many never follow through. Price helps a lot as well.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes. So far, they have given everything they have promised and more. I can only recommend them to others which is huge for me. I rarely do that because, by now, with previous companies, I would already be pulling my hair out due to not knowing their own products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most definitely!!

AirDev review by Project Manager in Management Consulting
Project Manager in Management Consulting

"Website builders with business nous and exceptional problem solving skills"

What do you like best?

The service: Andrew was exceptionally responsive and communicates brilliantly. His background as a top consultant meant that he was able to add huge value in the more conceptual problem solving and understand what we were trying to achieve even from a sometimes sketchy brief

What do you dislike?

Very little. AirDev are set up to work on early prototypes, and I only wish it were possible to work with the same team on all major website builds

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend AirDev. Give them a call to see if their mix of pace and problem solving partnership is right for your project.

AirDev review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"When it comes to building a cost-effective, high-quality minimum viable product, AirDev is the MVP."

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, the speed AirDev moves to take your concept from a simple idea to working prototype.

What do you dislike?

It's imperative to identify your core features and ensure each feature is accounted for on a granular level during the scope/project proposal phase of the project. Without being meticulous, you may find you'll need add-on work.

AirDev review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Fast and affordable as advertised for internatinoal traveling MVP - www.yaowant.com"

What do you like best?

Fast and affordable! A structured timeline to get the job done.

What do you dislike?

The limited function of Bubble, but an MVP is not meant to be robust and easy to use. Tech support was not available on weekends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company if you just needed an MVP/prototype done for proof of concept.

AirDev review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services

"Airdev review"

What do you like best?

I like that i am able to quickly communicate with them and share ideas. It feels like i always have support to guide me through ideas and frustrations.

What do you dislike?

I dont really like the interface. I feel like it is lacking in some area. While you wait for a response from the team, i just wish there was more for me to do.

AirDev review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Fast, efficient, and friendly web developers"

What do you like best?

They are the fastest developers I know - what takes others weeks, AirDev can do in days

What do you dislike?

Needing to check their work to catch errors

Learning about AirDev?

* We monitor all AirDev reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories