1.Ability to add as many boards as possible and customize them.
2. Ability to add different items and group them and add customized tags for each item.
3. Rank my items on roi, ux, urgency and get instant mapping on quick wins/items to develop and items to cut
4. Automatic prioritization according to earned score card
5. Road-mapping and Gantt for more project management point of view
--ALL THIS IN ONE TOOL
nothing in particular, just would like to see some more features:
Here is the list of features which would be amazing if you would build in the future, since than this would made it one complete tool unlike any other on the market:
- It would be cool if on the board-now (or to do) I could click on the left side on the item (circle turns into tick) and I know this is completed and automatically moves to completed lane
- First introduce and education area where you would add articles on educating user on how to introduce proper value for revenue, user benefit, dev cost. Meaning, educate on what are typically revenue adding, user experience enhancing activities/features/items on digital products, also what is typically taking the most dev time. This could be very nice and useful for new users and also you could use this article and align it with few key words to increase your web exposure and LP optimization.
- Add ideas part where PMs could scrabble random ideas they here from different areas and categorize them in certain buckets
- Add user feedback part. It would be great if I would be able to make a list of those as well and create different tags on them and enable filtering according to these tags later on.
- Add user personas part where PM can add and describe its main personas with typical characteristics. Make this exportable to PDF or similar and shareable
It allowed me to better determine my next release priorities as well as communicate more efficiently to top management in order to get financial approvals needed. It enabled my team to see items on the boards as I see them and to understand my decision making. Also, looks professional when shared with employees outside my team.