airfocus

airfocus is the prioritization solution that helps you discover what truly matters. It helps you to gain clarity on the bigger picture with ease and in a matter of minutes.

Work for airfocus?

Learning about airfocus?

airfocus Reviews

Ask airfocus a Question
Showing 3 airfocus reviews
airfocus review by Bianca B.
Bianca B.

"Priorities for Projects"

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to use. I like how organized it makes everything for you. Sleek, modern, simple design looks great. A free trial is always welcome before investing money in any new software too.

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of instructions, so learning how to utilize this software is sort of trial and error. I also wish you could add longer notes to each project, maybe descriptions or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this project if you are having trouble keeping track of your projects, their cost, and their revenues. I am not sure this software is worth the cost for smaller businesses, unless you really struggle with organization and prioritizing and find this truly helps you.

It lets us look at all our projects, see their potential or worth, and prioritize based on comparing them all.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about airfocus
airfocus review by User in Internet

"Great Product Roadmapping Software"

What do you like best?

Overall, I thoroughly enjoy the UX and the data visualization that comes with Airfocus. The interface is well laid out and easy to navigate. You can easily switch between sections and add new information. I also enjoyed the integrations with Trello. It made it so our team could easily see the tasks they should be working on next and the potential impact that task has on our productivity.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that it did take a lot of trial and error in order to figure out the system and to learn everything I needed to in order to get it integrated with our Trello boards. It would be great if there were more training resources available in the beginning and easy access to get to those training materials if I ever neec to get back to them. They do have a chat bubble at the bottom if you ever needed to get assistance which did help in some scenarios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to remove bias out of your product roadmap, then Airfocus is the way to go. It may take a little bit of time learning the interface, but it is worth it!

We are solving the issue of reducing bias in our product roadmap for each quarter and making sure we are always working on the most impactful tasks within our product team. That way we can help keep track of the productivity of our product team.

What Product Management solution do you use?

airfocus review by User

"Airfocus - great priorization tool!"

What do you like best?

Airfocus is an incredibly useful tool when it comes to scoring and planning of high level projects. It is very intuitive and easy to use. The set-up of my first scoring-document took me about 10 minutes. I just have started using it, and I'm very optimistic that I will continue using it. I will definitely recommend this tool to friends an collegues!

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't experienced any issues using airfocus. Anyway, the CSV-Import feature could be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool to prioritize your projects, try this tool.

Priorization projects.

There are not enough reviews of airfocus for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Jira Logo
Jira
(2,408)
Jira is an issue and project tracker for teams building great software. Track bugs and tasks, link issues to related code, agile planning, and monitor activity.
CA Agile Central Logo
CA Agile Central
3.8
CA Agile Central (formerly Rally) is an enterprise-class platform that’s purpose-built for scaling agile development practices. Provide a hub for teams to collaboratively plan, prioritize and track work on a synchronized cadence. Connect your development work to your company’s most important business initiatives. Measure productivity, predictability, quality and responsiveness with real-time performance metrics.
Pivotal Tracker Logo
Pivotal Tracker
Agile Project Management
Rational DOORS Next Generation Logo
Rational DOORS Next Generation
3.8
IBM® Rational® DOORS® Next Generation provides a scalable solution to optimize communication, collaboration and verification of requirements. It enables you to capture, trace, analyze and manage changes to requirements while maintaining compliance to regulations and standards. With DOORS you can improve the management of project scope and cost throughout your organization and supply chain. This software is available on premises and in the cloud, which allows you to get up and running quickly so that your team can focus on your organization’s core competency.
Roadmunk Logo
Roadmunk
Roadmunk is a web-based planning platform helping product people communicate the strategic roadmap throughout their organization. Product leaders can easily input milestones, roadmap data and create unlimited pivots in real time. We make roadmapping easy with beautiful design, intuitive controls and integrated importing and exporting from the world’s most popular planning tools.
VersionOne Logo
VersionOne
3.7
VersionOne is an all-in-one agile management tool to support agile software development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP and Hybrid.
Taiga Logo
Taiga
Taiga is a project management platform for agile developers & designers and project managers who want a beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
ProductPlan Logo
ProductPlan
ProductPlan is an easy way to plan, visualize, and share product information management. Quickly plan and share beautiful roadmaps, Prioritize the best features, Visualize your strategy for more impact, and Create better company alignment and focus.
ProductBoard Logo
ProductBoard
Capture problems, feedback and user research, organize feature ideas, plan releases, share beautiful interactive roadmaps.
Axosoft Logo
Axosoft
3.6
Axosoft is a project management tool for Scrum teams. Manage user stories, defects, support tickets and get a real-time snapshot of your progress to ship your project on time.

Learn more about airfocus

airfocus Videos

Learning about airfocus?

* We monitor all airfocus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
airfocus