(24 reviews)

airfocus is the prioritization solution that helps you discover what truly matters. It helps you to gain clarity on the bigger picture with ease and in a matter of minutes.

Work for airfocus?

Learning about airfocus?

airfocus Reviews

Ask airfocus a Question
Showing 24 airfocus reviews
airfocus review by Consultant

"Very useful way to prioritize our enterprise portfolio!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to customize all of the different positive and negative impacts and weights on my projects to have a really quick and easy way to prioritize everything. It has made the criteria for our project prioritization much clearer and has given us objective measure of "What is the right thing to work on right now".

What do you dislike?

I have had some integration issues with Trello, but other than that it seems to be great. Would like like some more exporting functionality (CSV) as well. I think there is some cleanup that can be done, such as customizing the quadrants for our items as well, but overall I think the visualization and UI have given us a great start. We are liking the gantt chart functionality as well and hope that this can replace our gantt chart products elsewhere in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good plan, since it can be a pain to update your criteria after you have done a lot of prioritization, especially if you have a large backlog. Would be cool to drag and drop excel style down the line for a criteria.

We are working with Trello and airfocus to manage our portfolio intake process and scoring of projects. We are also using the scoring as a way to build out a roadmap for our organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about airfocus
airfocus review by Louis S.
Louis S.

"airfocus has really helped us prioritise and make the right product decisions in the last few months"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things about airfocus was the setup process the wizard really guided me through it and I was able to easily setup the software the way I wanted to.

The bubble charts are a big help when it comes to discussing prioritization in-between teams when everyone has a different focus.

What do you dislike?

The Trello and Asana integrations work great, but the Zapier integration is a bit confusing to set up although it is very nicely built.

We have integrated airfocus into our complete product roadmap planning. It really helps us prioritise and for the first time we are able to consider perceived value of a feature in our development priotisation.

What Product Management solution do you use?

airfocus review by User in Design
User in Design

"Great Tool for Tasks"

What do you like best?

I love that I can integrate tasks I've already typed up from other apps and then prioritize them for my calendar. The fact that it gives an actual number score for the rank instead of just showing it on the matrix helps a lot too and really makes sense when translating the results to others. Also, I love how I can set my own metrics for each priority rating to really customize my results.

What do you dislike?

I do wish I could export the tasks after the prioritization onto a calendar though. Having those tasks automatically placed on my calendar or to do based on how air focus prioritizes them would be so helpful and save time too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Transfer your Trello boards to save time to make the process easier!

I have a hard time focusing and knowing what task to do first so this tool helps so much with that

airfocus review by Simon C.
Simon C.

"Powerful features - Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

Airfocus makes it incredibly simple to get your product roadmap setup, organized, prioritized and grouped. It provides an easy to use interface and a number of flexible features related to how to prioritize, score and visualize product initiatives and features. The templates are also a great place to start for new users.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to tie roadmap items back to strategic initiatives and goals and be able to use those as part of the visualization to again ensure things are properly prioritized and aligned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, you won't be disapointed.

Product management of roadmap for technology, features and initiatives.

airfocus review by Itai N.
Itai N.

"Very useful, a great product in the making"

What do you like best?

I like the prioritization process. We in product sit down with other heads of departments and just ask them questions and fill out the form. immediately we get a clear image of what's REALLY important

What do you dislike?

No zapier connection, not a huge fan of the pricing->features scheme, usage is a bit confusing (but not as confusing as other product management solutions.

It's much easier to focus on what's important and I don't have to say "no" to stuff I think it is irrelevant, I can easily say "it got a very low rank" and the person realizes it's not the BEST idea.

airfocus review by User in Internet

"Easy Setup, Easy Use, Not yet finished"

What do you like best?

The setup of your first board/project takes only a couple of seconds. I've tried several other product planning tools and most require a complicated setup in the beginning, not so with airfocus.

Besides that I really like the timeline view and the way you can visualize the roadmap on a time scale.

What do you dislike?

The CSV import is super rough. It works, as long as you have a perfectly formatted CSV file. One spelling error or such breaks the upload with a non-understandable "-1" error. In addition the import only allows title and description for items. There is currently no way to chose other criteria (like lane, tags or color etc.) in the import. That would be a great improvement in the future.

Visually planning our roadmap and getting a shared understanding of the priority of items.

airfocus review by Mario P.
Mario P.

"The very best tool to score you best ideas and projects"

What do you like best?

Flexibility on how you can define your evaluation criteria, you can share the evaluation matrix with others so they can all evaluate on the same criteria.

What do you dislike?

Really the only thing we desliked was the price range. For us to use it as a team it is to high. It really depends on what use you wanna give it. If you need it weekly, then the price tag can make sense.

We are evaluating the business opportunities. We are scoring them according to different criteria to see which ones we should tackle first.

airfocus review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Prioritization software done right!"

What do you like best?

Airfocus is great. Its prioritization and scoring has been very valuable in setting my roadmaps. It's easy to provide the data to stakeholders to show the why behind how any given product was prioritized.

What do you dislike?

When plotting dozens of choices the graphs can become a little confising to read. The color choices could be better. Gnatt charting should be further developed. Additional team seats are too expensive.

There is no more confusion over why one product or feature is prioritized over another. Airfocus allows us to present the decision data easily.

airfocus review by Artur T.
Artur T.

"All-in-one planning tool with the best roadmap"

What do you like best?

The roadmap capabilities is what brought me to airfocus, but the quick responses is the reason I stayed.

The people at airfocus are always available for a discussion and very fast at implementing essential features. The tool itself offers a great roadmap capability, one of the best I've used.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add here, it does what it promises and more.

The roadmap gives a clear view of where the organisation is heading and keeps focus on the current date to avoid delays in the final product.

airfocus review by Bianca B.
Bianca B.

"Priorities for Projects"

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to use. I like how organized it makes everything for you. Sleek, modern, simple design looks great. A free trial is always welcome before investing money in any new software too.

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of instructions, so learning how to utilize this software is sort of trial and error. I also wish you could add longer notes to each project, maybe descriptions or something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this project if you are having trouble keeping track of your projects, their cost, and their revenues. I am not sure this software is worth the cost for smaller businesses, unless you really struggle with organization and prioritizing and find this truly helps you.

It lets us look at all our projects, see their potential or worth, and prioritize based on comparing them all.

airfocus review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Complete tool for PMs"

What do you like best?

1.Ability to add as many boards as possible and customize them.

2. Ability to add different items and group them and add customized tags for each item.

3. Rank my items on roi, ux, urgency and get instant mapping on quick wins/items to develop and items to cut

4. Automatic prioritization according to earned score card

5. Road-mapping and Gantt for more project management point of view

--ALL THIS IN ONE TOOL

What do you dislike?

nothing in particular, just would like to see some more features:

Here is the list of features which would be amazing if you would build in the future, since than this would made it one complete tool unlike any other on the market:

- It would be cool if on the board-now (or to do) I could click on the left side on the item (circle turns into tick) and I know this is completed and automatically moves to completed lane

- First introduce and education area where you would add articles on educating user on how to introduce proper value for revenue, user benefit, dev cost. Meaning, educate on what are typically revenue adding, user experience enhancing activities/features/items on digital products, also what is typically taking the most dev time. This could be very nice and useful for new users and also you could use this article and align it with few key words to increase your web exposure and LP optimization.

- Add ideas part where PMs could scrabble random ideas they here from different areas and categorize them in certain buckets

- Add user feedback part. It would be great if I would be able to make a list of those as well and create different tags on them and enable filtering according to these tags later on.

- Add user personas part where PM can add and describe its main personas with typical characteristics. Make this exportable to PDF or similar and shareable

It allowed me to better determine my next release priorities as well as communicate more efficiently to top management in order to get financial approvals needed. It enabled my team to see items on the boards as I see them and to understand my decision making. Also, looks professional when shared with employees outside my team.

airfocus review by User

"Best Full-Service Product Solution"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and sophistication of Airfocus make it an excellent tool for streamlined product management. The well-designed UI also makes it my top choice for communicating with internal stakeholders, especially the executive team.

Features can be configured to be weighted based on various parameters, which makes this a great tool for decision making. Roadmapping is easy and includes various milestones for clarity. You can also configure colors and priority in order to make your roadmapping more complex.

Overall, this is the best solution that I have tried, and I have absolutely tried them all.

What do you dislike?

The cost - it's definitely pretty steep, especially for smaller companies that are trying to boot strap. It's a more robust solution, and the price definitely reflects that, but I think the benefits might be slightly out of reach for companies that could really benefit.

This is the only tool I've found that can effectively communicate to stakeholders across the organization because it's easy to make it as high level or detailed as I need to.

airfocus review by User in Internet

"Great Product Roadmapping Software"

What do you like best?

Overall, I thoroughly enjoy the UX and the data visualization that comes with Airfocus. The interface is well laid out and easy to navigate. You can easily switch between sections and add new information. I also enjoyed the integrations with Trello. It made it so our team could easily see the tasks they should be working on next and the potential impact that task has on our productivity.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that it did take a lot of trial and error in order to figure out the system and to learn everything I needed to in order to get it integrated with our Trello boards. It would be great if there were more training resources available in the beginning and easy access to get to those training materials if I ever neec to get back to them. They do have a chat bubble at the bottom if you ever needed to get assistance which did help in some scenarios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to remove bias out of your product roadmap, then Airfocus is the way to go. It may take a little bit of time learning the interface, but it is worth it!

We are solving the issue of reducing bias in our product roadmap for each quarter and making sure we are always working on the most impactful tasks within our product team. That way we can help keep track of the productivity of our product team.

airfocus review by Mariana M.
Mariana M.

"Amazing and beautiful project management and roadmapping tool."

What do you like best?

I really love the visualized priority charts. Haven't seen something like this before. airfocus is easy to use and makes our planning simple.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say. It could be a bit less time consuming to copy manually added items to another workspace. But I guess that is an edge case.

We do our complete marketing planning with airfocus. It's very easy and time efficient.

airfocus review by Olivier J.
Olivier J.

"A perfect tool to design roadmap for your product"

What do you like best?

It's very easy and quick to build a roadmap for your product or your project.

What do you dislike?

The overview is limited to weeks, months or quarter. It should be great to set a custom timeline.

Airfocus helps me to generate an easy to use roadmap for my colleagues and my boss. I have found a great tool to make some nice roadmap quite fast.

airfocus review by Dirk K.
Dirk K.

"Great product, made by people who understand the needs of product owners"

What do you like best?

Tried out this tool as a trial for our future road map tooling. The simplicity and shareability of this product are great assets. To work on your roadmap and immediately have a visual representation ready in an easy to understand format is what you hope for as a product owner.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are not as fleshed out as they could be. Exporting your roadmap could be worked on (for sharing with those colleagues that just want a printout or a slide).

Shareability and prioritization of our product roadmap.

airfocus review by User

"Airfocus - great priorization tool!"

What do you like best?

Airfocus is an incredibly useful tool when it comes to scoring and planning of high level projects. It is very intuitive and easy to use. The set-up of my first scoring-document took me about 10 minutes. I just have started using it, and I'm very optimistic that I will continue using it. I will definitely recommend this tool to friends an collegues!

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't experienced any issues using airfocus. Anyway, the CSV-Import feature could be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool to prioritize your projects, try this tool.

Priorization projects.

airfocus review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"Solid product"

What do you like best?

The Trello integration is crucial for us, since we utilize Trello boards for project planning and issue tracking.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to pull in more from Trello, rather than having the airfocus-specific fields.

Gantt chart and product roadmap capabilities.

airfocus review by User

"A Slick Trello Integration For Product Management"

What do you like best?

- Customizable scoring / weighting for each cards

- Dynamically syncing cards between Trello/Airfocus

What do you dislike?

- Tag or other meta data syncing is not supported from Trello / Airfocus (have to manually add tags in airfocus for the corresponding Trello column the card comes from)

Maintaining a backlog of problems and solutions. It is a streamlined way to communicate to the wider business what the key challenges are and allows a clear separation between the data gathering (Trello) and Prioritization (airfocus)

airfocus review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

"Great tool for managing upwards and basing your decisions on data"

What do you like best?

You can customize the axes, and the factors that count against the importance

What do you dislike?

It has room to grow in its usability as a standalone task management tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this product to help the decision making process in any project.

Prioritizing similarly scoped projects, and giving a data backed approach to pick out outliers based on effort and impact.

airfocus review by Philipp B.
Philipp B.

"Real product is a whole new ball game"

What do you like best?

I have been using beta and now with the new app it's just soooo much better! I like esp the Trello power up!

Real gains on my to do list!

What do you dislike?

Need to dig in for 10 minutes, onboarding could be faster.

Getting an overview of what matters for my business.

airfocus review by User

"Simple, intuative, easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

The Chart feature helps the decision-making process.

What do you dislike?

There's no easy way to add multiple items and it can only be done one by one

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple yet useful tool

Choosing the main items for a big project.

"Decent product"

What do you like best?

Allowed my team to do a weighted prioritization framework easily and move around weightings.

What do you dislike?

The output chart didn't look quite right given our requirements. They have have been too complex or not set up correctly, but couldn't find a way to accomodate easily.

Prioritize our company and product roadmap. Align senior teammates and investors on how we prioritize.

airfocus review by Administrator

"Very helpful for a Product Owner"

What do you like best?

I find the feature evaluation based on various factors extremely helpful, as well as the overview of the entire product roadmap.

What do you dislike?

I only missed the possibility to define dependencies in the Timeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out.

We provide the entire company with an overview of the product future.

Learn more about airfocus

airfocus Videos

Learning about airfocus?

* We monitor all airfocus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(24 reviews)