AirGMS Vacation Rental Software

AirGMS Vacation Rental Software software allows managing multiple Airbnb account on one platform.

Work for AirGMS Vacation Rental Software?

Learning about AirGMS?

AirGMS Vacation Rental Software Reviews

Ask AirGMS a Question
Showing 6 AirGMS reviews
AirGMS review by <span>Charity K.</span>
Charity K.

"Single Sign-on for Multi-Airbnb Accounts Saves Time"

What do you like best?

Using Airgms to manage multiple listings has simplified communications and calendar management allowing us to focus on guest satisfaction. We would definitely recommend this for anyone with more than five Airbnb listings.

What do you dislike?

There are several feature additions that we are interested in seeing in the future. What's nice is that we feel like we have the opportunity to connect with the customer service team and even the developers to pass along our requests for improvement or new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would definitely recommend you give AirGMS a try for your vacation rental software needs.

Using Airgms as a primary conduit for communication with Airbnb guests at multiple locations has streamlined our process and made it easier for us to do business. We are looking forward to the feature additions we have passed along to their development team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AirGMS Vacation Rental Software
AirGMS review by <span>Julie V.</span>
Julie V.

"Double in size"

What do you like best?

Airgms has been a pivotal component in my growth through out the past year.

I would not have been able to expand the way I did without this software. I was able to more than double in size (21 properties to 45) while reducing the amount of administration that was required.

What I like most about airgms is they are continually reaching out to theor clients to get our input on new features they can add to improve.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to date. This software has helped me immensely.

Communication is key and airgms has solved this problem for me.

What Vacation Rental solution do you use?

AirGMS review by <span>Devin K.</span>
Devin K.

"Great functionality, changed my Airbnb business for the better"

What do you like best?

Easy access to several functions across all my listings.

What do you dislike?

Support can be a little slow. It often takes several days to hear back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More management functions. Consider who your Airbnb clients would be - People with several listings, possibly a co-host and definitely a cleaner. Also, consider the co-host and cleaner most likely has other customers and it doesn't make sense to have them use several accounts. They should be able to "sync" into multiple host accounts from one "service provider" account.

Team communication & management

AirGMS review by <span>Niels M.</span>
Niels M.

"Great tool! Could nog imagine working without it..."

What do you like best?

- The fact that I can adjust pricing from the tool

- Connection of all possible airbnb listings.

- Good support in case of questions.

- Great development team, those guys must be working 24/7...

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, keep up te good work team!

It solves a lot of time logging in to different systems

AirGMS review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Solid Software Platform"

What do you like best?

I really like the customer service. The team is always prompt to respond to any inquiries and issues. Very professional.

What do you dislike?

Maybe there could be multitple login ids to a single account. And you could keep track of who responded to which guests. Someone we see a weird response and we want to know which of our team members wrote it.

We are able to manage multiple properties of multiple landlords who insist on having their own airbnb account.

AirGMS review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Pretty great!"

What do you like best?

How easy it isn't to check on my phone, find everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

I wish the search worked a little better, and that you could put a note right on the messages for a reminder for yourself as you can't see the todo's in your phone. I would recommend an ap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy, and easy to communicate with developers.

All Airbnb accounts in one location!

Learning about AirGMS Vacation Rental Software?

* We monitor all AirGMS Vacation Rental Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.